时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Approaching 10,000 feet. | 到达1万英尺 |
[00:49] | ********** | 我们真的做到了! |
[01:44] | Greg! Greg! | |
[01:49] | ************ | |
[01:53] | Kev! | |
[01:58] | Oh,God,help me! | 老天 |
[02:00] | Greg,Greg! Greg! Greg…! | 救命啊! |
[02:18] | The guy came down in the middle of the morning rush. | 这家伙正好落在早高峰的车流里了 |
[02:20] | – You get an ID,Frank? – Name’s Kevin Ramsey. | – 知道死者身份了么 Frank? – 叫Kevin Ramsey |
[02:22] | Okay,we need to clear the scene,ladies and gentlemen; | 好的 我们要清理现场 女士们先生们 |
[02:25] | clear the scene,please! | 清理现场啦 麻烦让一下! |
[02:29] | Oh,my God. | 天啊 |
[02:33] | Look at this guy. | 看看这家伙 |
[02:35] | It always fascinates me that skin holds together after a fall like that. | 从那么高掉下来 皮肤还没破 一直让我觉得很神奇 |
[02:39] | He’s like a bean bag. Every bone in his body is broken. | 他就跟个豆沙包一样 身体里的骨头都碎了 |
[02:42] | Mr.Wolfe? | Wolfe先生? |
[02:44] | Take a look at these suspension lines. They look burnt. | 你看这些吊绳 像是被烧过 |
[02:49] | Horatio,this guy said there was another parachute. | Horatio 这些人说还有一个降落伞 |
[02:52] | – Another guy fell? – No,he looked fine to me. | – 另一个人掉下来? – 不 在我看来他挺好的 |
[02:54] | After,uh,this guy turned into a rock, the other guy floated off west of here. | 这个家伙坠地之后 那个人就向西飘到这了 |
[02:58] | I’ll grab the body bag. | 我去拿运尸袋 |
[03:09] | – Ready? – Yeah. One,two… | – 准备好了吗? – 嗯 一 二… |
[03:17] | It can’t be decomp,right? Not yet? | 不可能是腐烂了吧? 哪有这么快 |
[03:19] | Wow,let’s turn him over. | 把他翻过来 |
[03:21] | Hold your breath. | 屏住呼吸了 |
[03:24] | Oh,what in the…? | 这是…? |
[03:27] | It’s got to be acid. Look,it’s dissolving our evidence. | 是酸 正在销毁证据 |
[03:30] | And it’s turning his skin yellow. You have any ammonia? | 他皮肤都烧黄了 你带氨水了没? |
[03:32] | – Yeah,um… You got it? – In here,in here. Yeah,here it is. | – 带了 – 来了 来了 在这呢 |
[03:36] | Get it on there. Go,go,go,go,go. | 倒上去 快快快快快 |
[03:43] | Okay,what is that? | 行了 这是啥? |
[03:48] | Looks like some kind of sandwich baggy. | 看上去像那种三明治包装袋 |
[03:49] | I thought it was heat that burnt the ropes, | 我原本以为是 大气摩擦的热量烧了绳子 |
[03:52] | but really it was the acid that came from that sandwich bag. | 但实际上是三明治袋子里的酸 |
[03:54] | Dilute the acid. | 稀释酸液 |
[03:55] | Take at least a couple hours to burn through the plastic. | 起码要两个小时才能烧穿塑料袋 |
[04:08] | We’re looking at a poor man’s timing device. | 我们手上现在拿的 就是害死这人的定时炸掉 |
[04:10] | I think we need to figure out who packed that chute. | 我想我们首先要找出 谁帮他整理的降落伞 |
[04:27] | Miami PD. | 迈阿密警察 |
[04:28] | Oh,thank God. My leg is totally falling asleep. | 谢天谢地 我的腿都麻透了 |
[04:34] | Oh,come on,guys,aren’t you going to get me down? | 老兄 你们难道不打算把我放下来吗? |
[04:36] | What do you know about your partner’s murder? | 你怎么看你同伴被谋杀这件事? |
[04:38] | Murder? What? | 谋杀? 啥? |
[04:41] | You mean Kev? | 你说Kev? |
[04:43] | Oh,no,what the hell,man? Th-That was an accident. | 不对 你们搞错了 那是个意外 |
[04:45] | I saw the chute fail. | 我亲眼看到降落伞出问题的 |
[04:47] | I tried to get down to him,but he was falling too fast. | 我想抓住他 但他落的太快了 |
[04:50] | How do you think I got stuck in these trees? | 不然你们觉得我怎么会挂到树上呢? |
[04:52] | See,here’s the problem– somebody sabotaged his chute. Was it you? | 问题就出在这了 有人对他的降落伞做了手脚 是你吗? |
[04:56] | No,no,everybody packs their own chute. It’s the only way you know it’s right. | 不 大家都整理自己的降落伞 这是唯一能保证安全的办法 |
[05:00] | But I checked it,and everything was in order. | 但是我检查了 所有东西都没问题啊 |
[05:02] | Does that include the baggy of acid that was shoved in that pack? | 也包括包里放的那袋酸吗? |
[05:05] | That had to be a little hard to miss. | 要漏掉那个还是有点难度的 |
[05:07] | Where does he store his equipment? | 他把装备都放哪? |
[05:09] | We flew out of Holmberg Airfield. We have lockers there. | 我们从Holmberg机场起飞的 我们在那有寄存柜 |
[05:12] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[05:14] | Hey,where you going? Come on,you can’t just… You can’t leave me up here. | 你们去哪? 可不能就把我留上面啊 |
[05:17] | We’ll know exactly where you are. | 我们知道你会在哪儿的 |
[05:57] | CSI miami Season 10 Episode 13 | |
[06:19] | Whoa,whoa,Walter? You hear that? | 哇哦 Walter? 你听见没? |
[06:22] | Hear what? | 听见啥? |
[06:24] | Approaching 3,010 feet. | 到达3,010英尺 |
[06:25] | Oh,yeah,where’s that coming from? | 听见了 从哪来的? |
[06:27] | Approaching 3,010 feet. | 到达3,010 英尺 |
[06:31] | Approaching 3,010 feet. | 到达3,010 英尺 |
[06:36] | Get this off. | 把这个摘下来 |
[06:41] | – What is that,some kind of radio? – No,that’s an audio altimeter. | – 这是什么 收音机? – 不是 是自动高度计 |
[06:44] | Tells a skydiver their altitude above sea level while they’re jumping. | 告诉飞行员他们跳的地方海拔多少 |
[06:47] | The helmet must have protected it. | 肯定是因为这个头盔它才没坏 |
[06:49] | Or did it? | 是吗? |
[06:50] | We’re what,ten feet above sea level? | 我们现在是在海平面上10英尺吧? |
[06:52] | Shouldn’t it be saying ten instead of 3,010? | 它难道不应该报10英尺 而不是3010英尺么? |
[06:56] | Oh,yeah,it’s set 3,000 feet above the actual altitude. | 没错 比真实高度高了3000英尺 |
[07:00] | You know,the pilot’s supposed to check this before the jump. | 在跳之前飞行员要检查这个的 |
[07:02] | Some guys when they jump,they don’t pull the chute till 2,000 feet. | 有些人跳伞的时候 在2000英尺的时候去拉降落伞 |
[07:05] | Kevin must’ve thought he was good, when really he was below the safe pull level. | Kevin肯定不知道出现了问题 那时候他已经在安全高度以下了 |
[07:09] | This pilot’s got a lot of explaining to do. | 这下飞行员有的解释了 |
[07:12] | This what you guys call police work? | 你们警察就这么工作的? |
[07:13] | Just throw accusations at people till something sticks? | 出现了问题就随便指控别人? |
[07:16] | I already told you,I don’t touch a jumper’s chute. I’m just the pilot. | 已经跟你说过了 我没碰过降落伞 只负责开飞机 |
[07:20] | As the pilot,you’re responsible for calibrating the altimeters, is that right? | 飞行员要负责安装调试高度计 对吧? |
[07:23] | You asking me if I did my job? | 你是在质疑我的工作么? |
[07:25] | I marry it to the planes before a jump. | 在跳伞之前我就跟飞机融为一体了 |
[07:27] | Well,then you must’ve had a really hard time landing, | 那你着陆的时候一定很困难了 |
[07:29] | because Kevin’s altimeter was 3,000 feet above the correct altitude. | 因为Kevin的高度显示 比实际多了3000英尺 |
[07:34] | You have any idea how much it costs to run a business? | 你知道飞一次要花多少钱么? |
[07:37] | Fuel’s killing my overhead. | 燃油费是花费大头啊 |
[07:38] | A few thousand off my vertical saves me a ton of cash. | 飞低几千英尺就能给我省一大笔钱 |
[07:41] | So much for flying the friendly skies. | 为这点钱就害人还真值得 |
[07:43] | These guys are trained to pull at five thou. No one’s gotten hurt. | 这些人都是受训在5千英尺拉伞 没人会受伤 |
[07:46] | Yeah,not until now. | 是啊 以前是的 |
[07:47] | You call it savings. I call it reckless endangerment. | 你说这是省钱 我说这是蓄意谋害 |
[07:49] | Either way,you’re under arrest. Turn around. Put your hands behind your back. | 不管怎么样 你被捕了 转过去 把手背在身后 |
[07:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[07:54] | You guys are so hot to blame someone, why don’t you find the guy who ruined Kevin’s car? | 既然你们这么想要找人为此负责 干嘛不去查毁了Kevin车的人? |
[07:58] | – Somebody vandalized his car? – Couple days ago,in our lot. | – 有人故意破坏他的车? – 就几天前 在我们停机坪 |
[08:01] | Had to have it towed back to his house. | 我们不得不把车拖回他家 |
[08:03] | Guess what? You’re still under arrest. Let’s go. | 别想了 你还是被捕了 走 |
[08:22] | Do me a favor,pop the hood. | 帮我个忙 把后盖打开 |
[08:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:30] | Even sounds cool. | 光听声音都很酷 |
[08:34] | Oh,this is a crime. | 真是罪过啊 |
[08:37] | Someone tried to start an engine fire. Oil cap’s missing. | 有人想让引擎着火 油盖不见了 |
[08:40] | Give me that crime light. | 把那个灯给我 |
[08:45] | Walter,smell that? | Walter 闻出来没? |
[08:48] | They put bleach in the oil. | 他们把漂白剂掺到油里 |
[08:50] | Causes the engine to overheat | 导致引擎过热 |
[09:03] | Hot engine would explain this. Looks like burnt skin. | 引擎过热可以解释这痕迹 看上去像烧伤的皮肤 |
[09:10] | That little piece of skin belongs to one Cameron Locke. | 这一小块皮肤是Cameron Locke的 |
[09:16] | And look at this. | 看这个 |
[09:20] | The vandal is the victim’s kid? | 这嫌疑人是受害人的儿子? |
[09:24] | They don’t even have children. | 他们没有孩子啊 |
[09:26] | They don’t have kids,but I guess Kevin does. | 他们夫妇没孩子 但我想Kevin有 |
[09:30] | And I can see why he wouldn’t mention him, ’cause the kid’s only 19 years old, | 我大概知道他为什么没提过他了 这孩子才19岁 |
[09:33] | and he’s already on the sexual predator list. | 就是个性侵犯者了 |
[09:36] | There’s no listed address. I’m gonna have Tripp make some calls. | 上面没写地址 我去叫Tripp打电话 |
[09:39] | Okay,bye. | 好的 再见 |
[09:42] | Yeah,Cameron Locke,please. | 请找Cameron Locke |
[09:44] | – Uh,yes do you have a forwarding address for Cameron Locke? – I’m Sergeant Tripp with MDPD; | – 你有Cameron Locke的联系地址吗? – 我是迈阿密警局的Tripp警官 |
[09:46] | – do you know the whereabouts of your nephew? – Yeah,this is… | – 那你知道你侄子现在在哪吗? – 对 就是… |
[09:48] | – Sure,I’ll hold. – I’m sure he is a handful,okay. | – 我等着 – 他一定是个很难管教的孩子 |
[09:50] | Uh,he’s living with a friend. | 他现在跟一个朋友住在一起 |
[09:53] | Hello,may I please speak with Cameron? My name is Leanor. | 你好 请问下Cameron在吗? 我叫Leanor |
[09:58] | No,I am not a creditor. | 不 我不是要债的 |
[10:02] | I wanted to let him know,his dear aunt has passed away, | 我只是想告诉他 他姑姑去世了 |
[10:07] | and she has left him some money. | 走之前留给他一些钱 |
[10:10] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[10:14] | Oh,that would be great. Thank you so much. | 那太好了 非常感谢你 |
[10:17] | Okay,bless you. | 好 祝你好运 |
[10:20] | He’s living at a playhouse. | 他现在住在一个剧院里 |
[10:46] | Excuse me,could you show me Cameron Locke,please? | 你好 哪个是Cameron Locke? |
[10:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:55] | Hey,what are you doing with that knife and those parachute lines? | 你拿把刀和降落伞绳子干嘛呢? |
[10:58] | I’m making a prop. We’re doing a play. | 我在做道具 有演出 |
[11:01] | PD. | 警察 |
[11:03] | What the hell? | 他妈的怎么回事? |
[11:04] | You here to stick another made-up charge on me like the last one? | 你跟上一个一样 用莫须有的罪名指控我吗? |
[11:08] | So that wasn’t indecent exposure? | 你不觉得很丢人? |
[11:10] | I just took a whiz behind the theater here, and now I’m some kind of pervert. | 我只是在剧院做幕后工作 突然就变成了一个变态? |
[11:13] | Yeah,well,I got proof on this one. | 这次的指控有证据了 |
[11:15] | That burn on your arm– you vandalized Kevin Ramsey’s car. | 你手臂上受了烫伤 是因为你故意毁坏Kevin Ramsey的车 |
[11:22] | He was murdered this morning. | 他今天早上被杀了 |
[11:25] | Sounds like,to me,you got daddy issues. | 我听着觉得你有恋父情结 |
[11:29] | Daddy issues? Guy isn’t my dad. | 恋父情结? 他不是我父亲 |
[11:32] | Just ’cause you drop your stuff in a cup | 只是把精子装在一小杯里 |
[11:34] | doesn’t make you father of the year. | 不代表你是年度最佳父亲 |
[11:39] | You saying Kevin was a sperm donor? | 你是说Kevin只是捐精者? |
[11:42] | He got 200 bucks; I got life. | 他赚了200块 我得到了生命 |
[11:45] | I thought donors’ names were confidential. | 我记得捐献者名字是保密的 |
[11:47] | Fertility clinic has this Web site where DK’s can find each other. | 妇产医院有个网站 DK能在上面相认 |
[11:51] | – What’s a “DK”? – Donor kids. | – 什么是”DK”? – 人工受精的孩子 |
[11:54] | I put in his donor tag and came up with his name. | 输入他的捐精编号 他名字就出来了 |
[11:57] | I was hoping he’d help his kid out. | 我指望他能帮一把自己的孩子 |
[12:00] | Are you Kevin Ramsey? | 你是Kevin Ramsey吗? |
[12:03] | Yeah. Do I know you? | 对 我认识你吗? |
[12:04] | Kind of. I’m your donor kid. | 算是吧 我是你人工受精的孩子 |
[12:07] | Kevin,honey,I need your help in here. | Kevin 亲爱的 过来帮帮我 |
[12:12] | – Name’s Cameron. – Kevin! | – 我叫Cameron |
[12:15] | Yeah,hey,it’s,uh… it’s good to meet you– you said Cameron? | 很…很高兴见到你 你叫Cameron? |
[12:19] | But,uh,Cameron,I’m afraid this… this really isn’t a good time. | 但是…Cameron 恐怕这个… 你来得不是时候 我没时间 |
[12:23] | You got time for your car. You don’t have time for your long-lost son? | 你有时间给你的车 没时间给你遗失多年的儿子? |
[12:26] | Look,some other time. All right? | 下次 好吗? |
[12:28] | I appreciate you reaching out,but you should go home. | 我很感激你和我联系 但你该回家了 |
[12:31] | It’s because I’m gay,right? Not the sort of son you thought you’d have. | 因为我是同性恋 对吧? 你想要的儿子不是我这样的 |
[12:38] | Go! | 走! |
[12:49] | So,what,then you killed him? | 然后你就杀了他? |
[12:51] | I just spiked his car; I didn’t kill the douche. | 我只是弄坏了他的车 可没杀那蠢蛋 |
[12:53] | – Sounds like a confession to me. – I said I didn’t kill him. | – 我听着像认罪 – 我说了我没杀他 |
[12:56] | You admitted to destruction of property. I might add murder to that list,how about that? | 你承认破坏他人财产 我能再加条谋杀罪 你意下如何? |
[13:00] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[13:04] | Hands behind your back. | 手放背后 |
[13:22] | Take a look at this. Little bits of brain in there. | 看 这有一点脑细胞 |
[13:31] | Well,the back of this guy’s T-shirt looks like he just got out of a Poison concert. | 死者T恤背面看着像 刚从毒药音乐会出来的 |
[13:37] | Hey,Walter,when are you and I going up? | Walter 我们啥时去上面玩玩? |
[13:39] | Up? Up where? | 上面? 上到哪? |
[13:41] | Up in an airplane,when are we gonna jump out of an airplane together? | 飞机上 我们啥时一起跳个伞? |
[13:43] | No. No,no,no. | 不 不玩 |
[13:45] | – No? – No. | – 不玩? – 对 |
[13:46] | The parachute is made for when the plane is crashing. | 降落伞是飞机坠落时用 |
[13:49] | You see,jumping out of a good one is just stupid. | 从安全的飞机里跳出来是白痴行为 |
[13:51] | Oh,you’re being such a baby. You know,statistically it’s actually pretty safe. | 你真娇气 统计数据说这很安全 |
[13:55] | Let’s ask Kevin how safe it is. Kevin? K… | 我们问问Kevin有多安全 |
[13:58] | – That’s right,Kevin’s dead. – Walter,too soon. | – 对了 Kevin死了 – Walter 他死得太快 |
[14:01] | Too… too soon,too soon. | 太… 太快了 |
[14:04] | Speaking of which, I’m not finding any evidence of Cameron on the pack or the chute. | 说到这我想起来 袋里和降落伞上 我都没找到有关Cameron的证据 |
[14:09] | That’s okay,I think I just did. | 没事 我想我刚找到了 |
[14:14] | – That look mucousy to you? – It looks like somebody spit on him. | – 你看像是黏液吗? – 看着像是有人朝他吐口水 |
[14:19] | And I bet it’s got Cameron’s name written all over it. | 我赌上面满是Cameron的名字 |
[14:49] | We did not get a hit in CODIS,but Walter was half right. | 我们没全中 但Walter对了一半 |
[14:54] | What do you mean? How can he be half right about DNA? | 啥意思? DNA他怎么能对一半? |
[14:56] | The saliva doesn’t belong to Cameron, it belongs to his half-brother. | 唾液不是Cameron的 而属于他同父异母的兄弟 |
[14:59] | So Kevin’s got to have other kids out there. | 所以Kevin还有别的孩子 |
[15:02] | How many kids can one donor have? | 捐精者能有多少孩子? |
[15:04] | I guess as many times as you can donate. | 看你能捐多少次吧 |
[15:07] | It only means 200 bucks a pop to him. | 对他而言 那就是200块一射 |
[15:09] | All right,well,if Cameron found Kevin on the Web site, | 如果Cameron能在网站上找到Kevin |
[15:11] | maybe we can find the other kid online,too. | 也许我们也能在网上找的其他孩子 |
[15:15] | So,I spoke to Dr.Purwin at the fertility clinic, | 我和妇产医院的Purwin医生谈过了 |
[15:18] | and he said this is the Web site that Cameron used. It’s the sibling registry. | 他说这是Cameron用的那个网站 这是兄弟姐妹注册表 |
[15:21] | Oh,yeah,I’ve heard of those. | 噢 我听说过 |
[15:23] | The clinic set them up so that the kids of the donors could find each other after they turn 18. | 医院创建这网站好让孩子成年后相认 |
[15:27] | Yeah,but they don’t use the donor’s name,they use his number. And here’s Kevin’s? | 对 但他们不用捐精者姓名 用编号 这是Kevin的? |
[15:30] | it’s 40385. | 他的编号是40385 |
[15:33] | Can you imagine not knowing how many kids you’ve got running around out there? | 你能想象很多自己未谋面的孩子 在外面生活吗? |
[15:37] | They’re not his kids; they’re not his responsibility. | 他们不是他孩子 他没有责任 |
[15:40] | Spoken like a single dude. | 单身汉的观点 |
[15:44] | – Oh,my God. – That’s the point. | – 我的神 – 这才是关键 |
[15:46] | That’s why he signed away his rights? so he wouldn’t have to. | 这才是他放弃自己权利的原因 因为他不用尽义务 是不是? |
[15:49] | – That’s the deal. – Well,legally,yeah,legally. | – 这是交换条件 – 法定上如此 |
[15:51] | But,you know,there’s a higher law at work here. | 但此外还有伦理准则呀 |
[15:53] | Okay,if the kids don’t show up,then fine. | 如果孩子没出现 那没事 |
[15:56] | But what if your kids show up at your door? | 但如果你的孩子出现在你门口呢? |
[15:58] | How can you just walk away from your own flesh and blood? | 你怎能不理会自己的骨肉? |
[16:00] | If the kid had my nose,I’d be able to. | 如果那孩子鼻子和我一样 我就能 |
[16:05] | I think it’s cute. | 我觉得你鼻子很好看 |
[16:07] | What’s this “103”? | 这个”103″是啥? |
[16:12] | that’s how many kids Kevin has. | 这是Kevin人工受精的孩子数 |
[16:15] | He has 103 kids?! | 他有103个孩子?! |
[16:17] | That’s 103 suspects. | 这是103名嫌犯 |
[16:33] | Madre de Dios! | 创下历史了! |
[16:35] | His boys can swim,huh? 103 kids. | 他的精子很能游吧? 103个孩子 |
[16:39] | That means we have 103 suspects. | 这意味着我们有103名嫌犯 |
[16:41] | Okay,maybe it’s not that bad,’cause there’s a couple of posts on there. | 也许也没那么糟 因为这有些帖子能查 |
[16:45] | Hit that one,that one. | 点那个 那个 |
[16:45] | “If you’re looking for good old Dad, his name is Kevin Ramsey. But don’t bother,the guy’s a jerk.” | “如果你在找叫Kevin Ramsey的好老爸 劝你不必了 他是个混蛋” |
[16:49] | All right,so this guy outed him, and that’s how the other kids knew his name. | 所以这孩子暴露了他 才让其他孩子知道了他名字 |
[16:52] | Scott Vance. | 叫Scott Vance |
[16:53] | We’re gonna have to compare Scott Vance’s DNA to the contribution left on Kevin’s T-shirt. | 我们得拿到Scott Vance的DNA 对比Kevin衬衫上的唾液 |
[16:57] | Okay. I’m on it. | 行 我去办 |
[16:59] | That means you have to tell the wife. | 这意味着你得和他妻子谈 |
[17:06] | I don’t understand– 102 kids? | 我不懂 102个孩子? |
[17:11] | It’s 103,actually. | 实际上是103个 |
[17:20] | You live with a man for 20 years. | 你和一个男人生活了20年… |
[17:26] | You think one of these kids murdered Kevin? | 你们认为这些孩子中有人杀了Kevin? |
[17:31] | Mrs.Ramsey,did you ever meet anybody who introduced themselves to you as,uh… | Ramsey太太 有谁找过你说自己是 |
[17:37] | one of Kevin’s sons or daughters? | Kevin的儿子或女儿吗? |
[17:49] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[17:51] | Actually… I am. | 其实… 我还好 |
[17:57] | I’m older than Kevin,and when we got married I told him I didn’t want any kids, | 我比Kevin大 结婚时我说不要孩子 |
[18:01] | and I just can’t stop thinking that… | 我现在止不住想… |
[18:06] | there’s nothing left of him. | 他没留下什么 |
[18:08] | But now… | 但现在… |
[18:13] | there’s still a whole part of him out there. | 他留下了整个他 |
[18:18] | Do his donor kids look like him? | 那些人工受精的孩子长得像他吗? |
[18:21] | Do you have any photographs? | 你们有照片吗? |
[18:26] | I’ll tell you what,Mrs. Ramsey,we’ll take this step by step, | 这样吧 Ramsey太太 我们一步步来 |
[18:29] | and when we’re done with the process… | 我们处理完后… |
[18:33] | maybe we can arrange something where you could meet some of Kevin’s children. | 也许能安排你和Kevin的孩子见面 |
[18:37] | – Does that sound all right? – Yes,of course. | – 你觉得怎么样? – 很好 |
[18:40] | I… Thank you for letting me know. | 我… 感谢你告诉我这些 |
[18:45] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[18:54] | Mrs.Vance,are you aware that Scott posted a threatening comment against our victim,Kevin Ramsey? | Vance太太 你知道Scott对受害者 Kevin Ramsey发表过威胁性评论吗? |
[19:00] | I’m sorry,Lieutenant,I don’t know a Kevin Ramsey. | 抱歉 警督 我不认识叫Kevin Ramsey的人 |
[19:02] | But Scott does. Don’t you,Scott? | 但Scott认识 是吗 Scott? |
[19:06] | Scott,who is he? | Scott 他是谁? |
[19:09] | He’s your son’s biological father. | 他是你儿子的生父 |
[19:12] | What?! | 什么?! |
[19:13] | Mom,I’m sorry. I only met him a couple of times. | 妈妈 我很抱歉 我只见过他几次 |
[19:17] | Scott,you went behind my back! Why didn’t you tell me? | Scott 你背着我捣鬼! 你为啥瞒着我? |
[19:19] | Because you’d freak out,like you’re doing now. | 因为你会惊慌失措 就像现在这样 |
[19:21] | How’d you find him,son? | 你是怎么找到他的 孩子? |
[19:24] | I was just messing around in computer lab. I hacked the clinic’s files. | 我只是在电脑室捣乱 黑了医院档案 |
[19:28] | When I found his name,I… I thought it’d be cool to meet my dad. | 当我找到他名字 我… 我想能见到我爸爸是很棒的事 |
[19:33] | Sorry,but just because we share biology,doesn’t make me your dad. | 对不起 我们只是有相同基因 不代表我就是你父亲 |
[19:38] | You understand? | 你懂我说什么吗? |
[19:40] | Yeah,man. Get it. | 明白了 先生 |
[19:45] | Your board’s old-school. I don’t see a lot like that around anymore. | 你用的复古式滑板 这在现在很少见了 |
[19:48] | Yeah,I’m into the retro stuff. | 对 我喜欢复古的东西 |
[19:50] | Yeah,I started skating on one just like it. | 我刚玩滑板时 用的和你的一样 |
[19:53] | Cool. | 挺好 |
[19:56] | Then he said we shouldn’t meet anymore. I think the dad thing spooked him. | 然后他说我们该多见见面 我想让他做爸爸的事吓到他了 |
[19:59] | That’s… why I left the post. I was mad. | 这就是…我为啥发那帖子 我当时在气头上 |
[20:02] | I… I haven’t seen him in over a month. | 我… 我已经一个多月没见他了 |
[20:04] | That’s not altogether true,is it,Scott? | 你所说的并非都是事实吧 Scott? |
[20:09] | Kevin was murdered this morning,Scott. | Kevin今早被谋杀了 Scott |
[20:14] | We found your saliva on the T-shirt he was wearing when he was murdered. | 我们在他被谋杀时穿的衬衫上 找到了你的唾液 |
[20:18] | I-I didn’t do that. I-I was with my mom. Mom,tell them. | 我-我没杀他 我上午和我妈在一起 妈妈 告诉他们 |
[20:21] | Scott’s telling the truth. We were at a parent – teacher conference. | Scott说的是事实 我们在开家长会 |
[20:24] | – Call his school. – We will. | – 你们可以给学校打电话 – 我们会的 |
[20:26] | But in the meantime,do you mind if I take a DNA test? | 但同时 你不介意我们做个DNA测试吧? |
[20:29] | Go ahead,sure. | 来吧 当然不介意 |
[20:34] | Open. | 张开嘴 |
[20:57] | Okay,so Scott’s DNA does match the saliva on Kevin’s T-shirt. | Scott的DNA的确与 Kevin衬衫上的唾液相符 |
[21:01] | I called the school– they said the kid was there. | 我给学校打过电话 他们证实孩子今早的确在那 |
[21:02] | He couldn’t have been in two places at once. | 他不能同时出现在两个地方 |
[21:05] | I don’t know…I mean,I know this is kind of out there, | 我晕头了… 我知道这有点说不通 |
[21:09] | but there’s only one other explanation. | 但只有一个解释说得通 |
[21:11] | A twin. | 一对双胞胎 |
[21:12] | But it would have to be an identical. | 这得是同卵的 |
[21:13] | And the records show that she only had one son. | 记录却显示她只有一个儿子 |
[21:16] | Okay,you know what? Talk to her alone. | 好了 不如这样? 单独和她谈谈 |
[21:24] | This is insane– Scott does not have a twin brother. | 乱来 Scott没有双胞胎兄弟 |
[21:27] | DNA doesn’t lie. | DNA不会说谎 |
[21:28] | So if Scott doesn’t have a brother,he’s guilty of murder. | 如果Scott没有兄弟 他就有凶杀嫌疑 |
[21:31] | I cannot believe this is happening! | 我真不敢相信这事! |
[21:33] | Well,did you give birth to Scott yourself? | 你是自己生下Scott的吗? |
[21:35] | I used a surrogate. | 我是用代孕的 |
[21:42] | I was single. I had a career. I had to keep working. | 我单身 我有事业 我得继续工作 |
[21:45] | Okay,were you there when he was born? | 好的 那他出生时你在场吗? |
[21:48] | No,it was an emergency C-section. | 不 当时是紧急剖腹产 |
[21:53] | They handed Scott to me when I arrived at the hospital. | 我赶到医院时 他们就把Scott交给我 |
[22:02] | The doctor never said anything about a twin. | 医生从没提过双胞胎的事 |
[22:06] | We need to talk to that surrogate. | 我们得和代孕的人谈谈 |
[22:18] | I’m sorry. Which family are you referring to? | 抱歉 你们要问的是哪家? |
[22:22] | Uh,how many families have you been a surrogate for? | 你代孕了多少家? |
[22:25] | I’ve given birth to 14 babies. | 我生了14个孩子 |
[22:28] | – Is there a limit? – Why would there be? | – 这事没有限制吗? – 为什么要限制? |
[22:31] | Lord blessed me with easy births, so it’s my calling to help as many families as I can. | 上帝赐予我生育天赋 我就尽可能地 去帮助更多的家庭 |
[22:37] | Well,we’re only interested in Jill Vance’s children. We understand that she had twins. | 我们只想问Jill Vance的孩子 我们了解到你帮她怀了双胞胎 |
[22:43] | Twins? | 双胞胎? |
[22:45] | I don’t remember giving birth to twins. | 我不记得生过双胞胎 |
[22:47] | But then,that one was a long time ago. | 但那是很久以前的事了 |
[22:52] | I’m sorry. You can’t remember giving birth to twins? | 不好意思 你不记得你生过双胞胎? |
[22:54] | Considering that you’re the birth mother… | 你可是分娩的人呀… |
[22:59] | I thought you said you were alone. | 你说你是一个人住的 |
[23:23] | Freeze! Put it down! Put it down! | 不许动! |
[23:28] | Scott. | 放下手里的东西! 放下! |
[23:30] | Who’s Scott? I’m-m Trent. | 谁是Scott? 我是Trent |
[23:33] | Don’t say anything,Trent. | 什么都别说 Trent |
[23:35] | Why? What are they doing here? | 为什么? 他们来这里做什么? |
[23:37] | I guess we’re here looking for you. | 我们来这里找你 |
[23:41] | He looks just like Scott. | 他看起来和Scott很像 |
[23:42] | Please don’t take my son away from me. | 请别把我的儿子带走 |
[23:44] | I don’t think he’s yours. | 我想他不是你的儿子 |
[23:55] | – That’s my son. – He’s my son. I raised him. | – 那是我的儿子 – 他是我的儿子 我养他的 |
[23:57] | – No! You stole him! – No,I didn’t! | – 不! 你偷走了他! – 不 我没有! |
[23:59] | You paid for one. That’s what you got. | 你只付了一个钱 那就只得一个 |
[24:01] | I’m not rich like you. I-I couldn’t afford a donor or a doctor. | 我不像你那么有钱 我请不起捐精者或者医生 |
[24:06] | I just wanted a child of my own. | 我只想要一个自己的孩子 |
[24:08] | – Ms.Vance,please go sit down. – Don’t worry,Trent. I’ll-I’ll be right here. | – Vance夫人 请坐下 – 别担心 Trent 我就在这儿 |
[24:11] | Come on. | 过来 |
[24:16] | Please sit down. | 请坐下 |
[24:20] | Can I use the bathroom? | 我能用洗手间吗? |
[24:23] | – Yeah. – Yeah Here,I’ll take him. Go ahead,that way. | – 可以 – 我带他去 走吧 这边 |
[25:01] | – This is weird. – Yeah | – 真奇怪 – 是啊 |
[25:06] | You kill our donor dad? | 你杀了我们的捐精爸爸? |
[25:15] | Well,one of us spit on him. | 我们其中一个朝他吐唾沫了 |
[25:17] | Yeah. I guess I did that. | 是的 是我做的 |
[25:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:23] | That’s a good question,Scott. | 问得好 Scott |
[25:25] | What,you were listening? You can’t do that. | 怎么 你在偷听? 你不能这么做 |
[25:27] | Anything you say in a police station is admissible in a court, | 你在警局里说的一切都是呈堂供证 |
[25:30] | even if it’s in the bathroom. | 即使在洗手间里也一样 |
[25:33] | Let’s go,Trent. | 走吧 Trent |
[25:47] | So,Trent,why didn’t you inform us as to why you decided to spit on Kevin? | Trent 不如你告诉我们 为什么你朝Kevin吐唾沫? |
[25:51] | Look,can I get a glass of water or something? | 我能喝杯水吗? |
[25:53] | No,you can’t have a glass of water. Answer the question. | 不 你不能喝水 回答问题 |
[25:56] | So,this is like torture? No food or water until I talk. | 要折磨我吗? 不回答就没水没食物 |
[25:59] | This is not a joke. You’re a primary suspect in your father’s murder. | 这可不是玩笑 你是你父亲谋杀案的首要嫌犯 |
[26:04] | Look,I just need a glass of water. | 听着 我就需要一杯水而已 |
[26:09] | Are you on something? | 你吸食什么毒品了吗? |
[26:12] | Are you sick? | 你病了? |
[26:14] | Your eyes are jaundiced. | 你的双眼像患了黄疸病 |
[26:18] | Do you have a liver problem? | 你肝脏有问题吗? |
[26:21] | I guess I have this thing called Wilson disease. | 我得了威尔逊病(俗称肝豆病) |
[26:28] | It’s genetic. | 这是基因问题 |
[26:29] | Body’s inability to process copper causes liver failure. | 人体无法处理铜而引起的肝脏衰竭 |
[26:33] | And you inherited this from Kevin? | 你是从Kevin那里遗传来的? |
[26:37] | Doctor said I need a transplant,but we can’t afford the insurance. | 医生说我需要移植 但我们没钱买保险 |
[26:42] | And that’s why you went after him. | 所以你去找他 |
[26:44] | Look,I am sorry I did that, | 听着 我抱歉我的所为 |
[26:47] | but he was the best chance I had. | 但他是我最大的生存希望 |
[26:55] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[26:58] | Look,I told you last week, I don’t think it’s a good idea if we hang out anymore,all right? | 听着 我上周跟你说了 我不认为再见面是个好主意 好吗? |
[27:02] | Yeah. I wasn’t here last week. I’ve never seen you before. | 是吗 我上周没见你啊 我以前没见过你 |
[27:07] | I’m gonna tell you what I tell them. I’m not your dad,all right? | 还是那句老话 我不是你爸爸 好吗? |
[27:09] | I’m a guy who needed rent money in college. | 我念大学需要租金 |
[27:11] | Fine,but I’m not here for that. | 好吧 我不是为这事来的 |
[27:15] | I’m sick. | 我生病了 |
[27:16] | I… I need a transplant. | 我…我需要移植 |
[27:19] | So,wait. You want… | 等等 你是想… |
[27:21] | like,my kidney,or…? | 要我的肾 或者…? |
[27:24] | Liver. Just part of it. | 肝脏 就要一点 |
[27:29] | Yeah,I’m sorry. I-I don’t… I don’t think so. | 对不起 我认为…这不行 |
[27:32] | You’d… You’d be a perfect match. | 你…你完全匹配啊 |
[27:35] | Yeah. I’m… I’m not gonna do that. | 是的 但我…不会那么做 |
[27:37] | Man,I’m gonna die! | 伙计 我会死的! |
[27:40] | Yeah. I am sorry. I don’t think so. | 好了 对不起 我帮不上忙 |
[27:52] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他? |
[27:58] | Listen,you got handed a bad hand. | 听着 你的情况很糟糕 |
[28:02] | You’re 17 years old. | 你17岁 |
[28:04] | You’ll be tried as a minor. | 你会被当作未成年人受审 |
[28:10] | Then the jail doctors would have to treat me,right? | 那狱医就得为我治疗 对吗? |
[28:19] | Yeah,I killed him. | 是的 我杀了他 |
[28:23] | I murdered my dad. | 我谋杀了我爸爸 |
[28:31] | It’s a false confession. | 这是假供 |
[28:33] | Trent’s just looking for a free treatment. | Trent只是想得到免费治疗 |
[28:35] | The problem is,Kevin passed on his bad genes to 103 kids. | 问题是 Kevin把他基因 遗传给了103个孩子 |
[28:38] | Odds are there’s some angry ones out there who want to speak to him. | 一定还有其他生气的人要找他谈谈 |
[28:40] | So,what we need to do is find out if anyone else has contacted the clinic. | 那我们要做的就是查出 谁还和诊所联系了 |
[28:51] | Excuse me,gentlemen? What the hell are you doing? | 不好意思 先生们? 你们到底要干嘛? |
[28:54] | You’re scaring my clients. | 你们吓坏我的客户了 |
[28:55] | Well,they should be scared,Doctor. | 他们应该害怕 医生 |
[28:57] | – We have a court order to shut you down. – Shut me down for what? | – 我们有法令能让你关门 – 为什么要关门? |
[29:00] | Why don’t you take your pick? Fraud,kidnapping. | 不如你选一个? 欺诈 绑架 |
[29:03] | – We know about your deal to hide the Vance twin. – Yeah,and don’t forget murder. | – 我们知道你隐瞒了Vance有双胞胎 – 是的 别忘了还有谋杀 |
[29:06] | You knew Kevin Ramsey was passing off Wilson disease to his offspring. | 也知道Kevin Ramsey 把威尔逊病遗传给后代了 |
[29:10] | You can’t hold me accountable for that. | 你们不能让我为这事负责 |
[29:11] | We aren’t required to screen for Wilson. | 我们没义务去检测威尔逊病 |
[29:13] | Chances of it manifesting in a child are almost nil. | 遗传给小孩的几率几近是零 |
[29:15] | When the donor has 100 kids,those chances grow exponentially,Doc. | 但捐精者有一百多个孩子 几率增大了吧 医生 |
[29:19] | Anyone contact you regarding Kevin Ramsey? | 有人跟你联系过Kevin Ramsey吗? |
[29:22] | Come on,Doc,give it up! | 快点医生 招了吧! |
[29:23] | We’re gonna read it in your files anyway,so you might as well tell us now. | 我们会看你档案的 最好现在就说吧 |
[29:26] | Someone has been calling angry about selecting Kevin as their donor. | 有人因选了Kevin捐献的精子 而生气地打电话来 |
[29:29] | Any idea who this person is? | 知道是谁吗? |
[29:31] | No,but one of our specimen vaults was broken into today. | 不 但今天有人闯入了 我们的一个样本库 |
[29:35] | All of his samples were destroyed. | 他的样本都被毁了 |
[29:44] | Don’t you keep the door locked? | 你们都不关门吗? |
[29:46] | Not during the day. | 白天不关 |
[29:47] | Get him out of here,Perez. | 带他出去 Perez |
[30:13] | What do we have here? | 看我们找到了什么? |
[30:18] | Your strange substance is… drum roll… | 你那奇怪的物质是…一连串的东西 |
[30:25] | Vegetable oil,virgin wheat germ oil and benzoin extract. | 植物油 纯麦油以及安息香精 |
[30:29] | Here. | 这里 |
[30:32] | It’s the ingredients for something called Invisible Fingers. | 这是制作做无形指的材料 |
[30:36] | I don’t even want to say what that sounds like. | 这东西我都形容不出来了 |
[30:39] | Smear it on your hands “”to create an invisible layer of protection against harsh elements and chemicals.”” | 搽到手上 产生看不见的保护层 抵抗刺激元素及化学物 |
[30:45] | I bet it’s also used to cover up fingerprints. | 我打赌 这也能隐藏指纹 |
[30:47] | People would never know you had it on your hands. | 谁都不知道你手上搽了这些 |
[30:58] | Yeah,it also protected their hands while they handled the vials in the cryo-lab. | 是的 摸冷冻实验室的门把时 这也能保护手 |
[31:02] | Who knows about this stuff? | 有谁知道这些东西? |
[31:04] | It’s on an airplane mechanic’s Web site. | 这些信息在飞机修理师的网站上 |
[31:07] | You know,we met a pilot today. | 今天我们遇到了一个飞行员 |
[31:10] | He messed around with Kevin’s altimeter. | 他把Kevin的高度计度数搞错了 |
[31:13] | – Was it Arnie Tish? – Yeah. | – 是Arnie Tish吗? – 是的 |
[31:14] | He made bail an hour ago. | 他一小时前就获得保释了 |
[31:16] | – | – Thanks. – Yeah. |
[31:18] | H? | 谢谢 |
[31:32] | Arnie? Arnie? | – 不客气 |
[31:35] | Stay where you are! Arnie! Stay where you are,Arnie! | 待着别动! Arnie! 待着别动 Arnie! |
[31:38] | Stop! | 站住! |
[33:28] | So you killed him this morning, | 今早你杀了他 |
[33:31] | then you went to the lab, destroyed all of his samples. | 之后你闯入实验室 毁掉他所有的精子样本 |
[33:34] | Like you wanted to wipe Kevin Ramsey off the face of the earth. | 想要抹杀Kevin Ramsey 留在人世的痕迹 |
[33:38] | I’m guessing that this is why. | 我猜这就是原因 |
[33:41] | We checked the records,Arnie. 14 years ago your wife used Kevin as a donor. | 我们调查了记录 Arnie 十四年前 你的妻子选择Kevin作为捐精者 |
[33:46] | Your daughter’s dead,isn’t she? | 你女儿死了 对吗? |
[33:48] | From Wilson disease. | 死于威尔森氏症 |
[33:52] | Do you know what it’s like to hear them scream in pain and you can’t do a thing? | 孩子在痛苦地尖叫而你无能为力 你明白那种感受吗? |
[33:56] | To see their face swollen and yellow? | 看着他们的脸颊肿胀 皮肤变黄? |
[34:00] | That’s all I remember of Kyla now. | 那就是我现在对Kyla的全部回忆 |
[34:03] | This donor guy never told the lab he had that disease. | 这个捐精者从未告诉实验室 他有威尔森氏症 |
[34:06] | He killed her. | 他杀死了她 |
[34:13] | So when you altered Kevin’s altimeter,you weren’t saving fuel. | 所以你修改了Kevin的高度计读数 你没有节省飞机燃料 |
[34:17] | You wanted him to open his parachute too late. | 你希望他迟点拉开降落伞 |
[34:19] | Yeah,but he jumped before I dropped low enough. | 对 但我没来得及下降 他就跳了 |
[34:24] | What the hell you doing,Ramsey? I’m not at altitude yet. | 你他妈的干嘛呢 Ramsey? 我还没飞到合适的高度 |
[34:27] | Geronimo! | 杰罗尼莫!! (人从高处跳下时发出的呐喊声) |
[34:31] | I failed her. I failed my little girl. | 我辜负了她 我辜负了我的小女儿 |
[34:34] | The acid did work. You sabotaged his chute. | 酸起作用了 你破坏了他的降落伞 |
[34:37] | I wasn’t lying about that. | 我之前说的都是真的 |
[34:39] | I never touched his chute. | 我从没碰过他的降落伞 |
[34:41] | You’re saying you didn’t kill Kevin? | 你说你没有杀害Kevin? |
[34:43] | I wish to God I had. | 我可以对天发誓 |
[34:45] | And when you find out who did it,you can thank ’em for me. | 等你们找到真凶 请帮我谢谢他 |
[34:51] | So,you believe Tish? | 你相信Tish吗? |
[34:52] | Well,I think if he was lying he wouldn’t have admitted to attempted murder. | 如果他说谎了 就没必要承认自己杀人未遂 |
[34:56] | But I don’t know. | 但我不确定 |
[34:58] | A sick kid’s a powerful motive. I think we’re on to something. | 威尔森氏症的孩子是个有力的动机 我们查到有用的线索了 |
[35:00] | Well,we have that list of his other kids. I’ll get on tracking them down. | 我们有其他孩子的名单 我会继续排查他们 |
[35:03] | I’m not talking about kids,I’m talking about parents. | 我说的不是孩子 是父母们 |
[35:05] | We know surrogate mom would do anything for Trent. | 我们看到代孕妈妈为Trent付出一切 |
[35:08] | Yeah,but we don’t have anything to hit her with. | 对 但我们没有扳倒她的证据 |
[35:12] | – Damn it! – Hey,what happened? | – 糟糕! – 怎么了? |
[35:14] | I was pouring nitric acid,and some splashed onto my arm. | 我倒的硝酸溶液溅在胳膊上了 |
[35:17] | Grab the ammonia. | 拿氨水过来 |
[35:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:24] | Okay,you all right? | 你好点了吗? |
[35:26] | Calleigh,what were you working on here? | Calleigh 你做这些干什么呢? |
[35:27] | I was timing to see how fast the acid would eat through the baggies at different concentrations. | 我在实验看不同浓度的酸 要花多久时间侵蚀掉背包 |
[35:32] | Oh,that’s smart. Then we’d have a timeline of when the killer put the acid in the pack. | 很聪明 那我们就能确切知道 凶手何时把酸放进了背包里 |
[35:41] | I don’t know if we’re gonna need it; look at my arm. | 我觉得我们不需要知道时间了 看看我的胳膊 |
[35:43] | I think I found the smoking gun. | 我猜我们找到确凿证据了 |
[35:46] | Nitric acid turns the skin yellow; ammonia turns it orange. | 硝酸溶液让皮肤变黄 氨水将皮肤变成橙色 |
[35:50] | Killer would’ve had these stains on their hands. | 凶手手上会有这种色斑 |
[35:52] | Yeah. Walter,I think we just got something to hit our surrogate with. | 对 Walter 我们可以用这个对付代孕妈妈 |
[36:06] | Eric,will you take a look at that? | Eric 你能看见那个吗? |
[36:11] | Those from scrubbing off orange stains,Ms. Burton? | 擦掉橙色色斑的痕迹 Burton夫人? |
[36:14] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[36:15] | Talking about the reaction on your hands to nitric acid. | 你手上的硝酸反应 |
[36:18] | From when you sabotaged Kevin’s parachute. | 你对Kevin的降落伞做手脚时留下的 |
[36:20] | I don’t know what… nitro acid is. | 我不知道什么是硝酸 |
[36:23] | This is from bleach. | 这是漂白水 |
[36:25] | I take in laundry to make some extra money. | 我在洗衣房兼职 |
[36:28] | I already told you,I never met Trent’s donor. | 我都说了 我没见过Trent的捐精者 |
[36:33] | Can I see my son now? | 现在我能见我儿子吗? |
[36:37] | Please? | 求求你? |
[36:40] | – Jessica Wyatt? – Yes? | – 什么? |
[36:43] | I’m gonna need to take a look at your hands. | 我要看看的你手 |
[36:46] | I-I don’t even know why I’m here. | 我还不知道为什么我被抓 |
[36:48] | A CSI Simmons told me to come down but didn’t say why. | 一个叫Simmons的CSI 让我呆这里 但不告诉我理由 |
[36:51] | Because on October 18,2011, | 因为2011年10月8日 |
[36:53] | you accessed the Purwin Clinic’s sibling registry looking for your donor dad. | 你到Purwin诊所的同胞登记处 寻找捐精父亲 |
[36:58] | Kevin Ramsey. Yeah? | Kevin Ramsey 没错? |
[37:00] | He was murdered this morning. | 他今早被谋杀了 |
[37:04] | And we know that you had contact with him. | 我们知道你与他有联系 |
[37:07] | I… | 我… |
[37:10] | I never… I never had contact with him. | 我从没 我没有跟他联系过 |
[37:15] | We accessed your phone records. We know that you talked to him on January 7. | 我们查看了你的手机通话记录 你在1月7日与他交谈过 |
[37:19] | But I didn’t talk to him. | 但我没有跟他谈过 |
[37:21] | Who did you talk to for ten minutes,then? | 那你跟谁谈了十分钟? |
[37:23] | His wife. | 他妻子 |
[37:28] | You talked to his wife? You talked to Mrs. Ramsey? | 你与他妻子? 你与Ramsey太太谈话? |
[37:32] | – Did you tell her that you were his kid? – Yeah. | – 你告诉她你是Kevin的孩子? – 是的 |
[37:34] | Told her he had,like,a hundred others,too. | 我还告诉她有其他一百多个孩子 |
[37:37] | I wanted to leave him a message,but she freaked. | 我想给他留个口信 但她吓坏了 |
[37:41] | Told me to never call again. | 让我永远别再打电话去 |
[37:42] | – But you’re sure that it was his wife? – Yeah. | – 你确定那是他妻子? – 是的 |
[37:44] | My husband this,my husband that. You stay away from my husband.””” | “我丈夫这样 我丈夫那样” “你离我丈夫远点” |
[37:53] | Ryan,when you talked to Mrs.Ramsey, she said she didn’t know about the kids,right? | Ryan你跟Ramsey太太谈话时 她说她不知道孩子们的存在 是吗? |
[37:57] | Okay,we’re gonna need to get her back in here really fast. | 好 我们需要尽快把她带过来 |
[38:00] | Yeah,just-just make up something,anything. Okay. | 对 你随便编个理由 什么都行 |
[38:12] | Thank you for coming back,Mrs. Ramsey. | 谢谢回来 Ramsey太太 |
[38:14] | They told me I could collect my husband’s body. | 他们说可以领走我丈夫的尸体了 |
[38:16] | Does this mean that… you found out who did this? | 是不是意味着…你们找到凶手了? |
[38:20] | Well,we are still working a lead,but we’re close. | 我们还在调查一条线索 但很快能找到真凶了 |
[38:25] | I just need you to sign this form to release his body to the funeral home. | 我们需要你在这上面签个字 让他的遗体转到殡仪馆 |
[38:34] | Thought I had a pen in here,but… | 我以为我有支笔 但… |
[38:42] | Yes. | 好的 |
[38:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:01] | Tough to get those stains out,isn’t it? | 压力沉重 难以排解 是吗? |
[39:05] | So this means that… I’m your lead. | 就是说… 你们调查的线索是我 |
[39:09] | How did you know to use nitric acid,Mrs. Ramsey? | 你怎么想到用硝酸的 Ramsey太太? |
[39:15] | Well… I taught high school chemistry before I met Kevin. | 我在与Kevin结婚前在高中教化学 |
[39:48] | And when CSI Wolfe told you about the kids, you pretended not to know. | 当Wolfe告诉你孩子们的事 你假装一无所知 |
[39:53] | But you found out a month ago when his daughter told you. | 但一个月前他女儿找来时 你就知道了 |
[39:57] | Is that why you killed him,because he lied? | 你杀了他是因为 他对你说谎? |
[40:00] | I killed him… | 我杀他的原因是… |
[40:03] | because he lied to me every day of my marriage. | 他对我们婚姻的每件事都撒谎了 |
[40:08] | How does someone who says that they’re sterile have,like, a hundred kids,Kevin? | 你说自己不育 但有一百多个孩子 Kevin? |
[40:12] | Look,that was back in college. I… | 听着 那是大学时 我… |
[40:14] | No. See,I spoke with your doctor, | 不 我跟你的医生谈过 |
[40:16] | and he told me that you had a vasectomy after we were married. | 他告诉我 我们结婚后你做了输精管切除术 |
[40:22] | So,you never wanted kids,did you? | 所以你根本不想要孩子 |
[40:27] | Meredith… | 对吧? |
[40:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:32] | So all those years of trying, | 那么多年的尝试 |
[40:36] | of you making me believe that I was going to be a mother, | 让我以为自己真的有朝一日能做妈妈 |
[40:40] | all that’s just a lie? | 结果全是谎言? |
[40:41] | Because you don’t see what I do. | 因为你不知道我干了什么 |
[40:45] | We’re great together. | 我们在一起很幸福 |
[40:47] | I don’t want kids to mess that up. We can do anything we want. | 我不想要孩子毁掉这一切 我们可以做任何自己想做的事 |
[40:50] | No. You can. | 不 只有你能 |
[40:54] | It’s too late for me now. | 对我来说太晚了 |
[41:00] | So you did want to have children. | 你确实很想要孩子 |
[41:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:05] | That’s why I married a younger man. | 所以我与一个年轻男人结婚了 |
[41:07] | So that he could keep up with the kids. | 所以他能跟孩子相处 |
[41:11] | But it was just all skydiving to him,and car racing. | 但他心里只有跳伞和赛车 |
[41:16] | Whatever he wanted to do,whenever he wanted to do it. | 随心所欲 想干什么就干什么 |
[41:20] | Oh,so you made sure that’s what killed him. | 所以你要用这种方式杀了他 |
[41:23] | He took my best years. | 他浪费了我最好的时光 |
[41:28] | So,yes. | 我当然要如此 |
[41:55] | Mr.Tish? | Tish先生? |
[41:59] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[42:03] | This belongs to you. | 这个是你的 |
[42:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:21] | We got you a van to take you guys home. | 我们找了辆小巴载你们回家 |
[42:24] | Can I ask you something about my brother? | 我能问问我哥哥的情况吗? |
[42:26] | Sure. | 可以 |
[42:27] | I overheard you talking earlier,and he’s really sick,isn’t he? | 我偷听你们刚才的谈话 他病得很重对吗? |
[42:32] | Yeah,Trent needs a liver transplant. | 对 Trent需要肝脏移植手术 |
[42:35] | He’s on the donor list,but it doesn’t… it doesn’t look good. | 他在等待肝脏捐献者 但尚未有消息 |
[42:40] | Unfortunately,there was only one van,so… sorry,you’re gonna have to share. | 很抱歉只有一辆车 你们要挤挤了 |
[43:13] | We got a dozen MDPD vans and only one available? | 警局有一堆小巴 只有一辆能出勤? |
[43:17] | So weird,right? | 很奇怪 对吗? |
[43:19] | Almost like they were supposed to be in that van together. | 好像他们注定要上同一辆车似的 |