英文名称:Legally Blonde
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | 金法尤物2 | |
[00:39] | Look, her first high-end retail shopping experience | 瞧,她的首次高消费购物经历 |
[00:42] | 艾儿 | |
[00:43] | Her nanny tried to take her to Baby Gap… but she’d just cry and cry | 保姆把她带到盖普婴儿商店 可是她哭个不停 |
[00:48] | She was a professional shopper at age three | 她三岁时就是职业购物家了 |
[00:51] | Oh, wow! Remember when she was on the cover of “Seventeen”? | 还记得她上了 “十七岁” 杂志的封面吗? |
[00:54] | She had so much potential back then | 她那时有很大的潜力 |
[00:56] | Look at her. She could have been a Playmate by now | 你瞧她,她可能早就是 花花公子的玩伴女郎了 |
[01:00] | Hello! She’s a lawyer | 哇!她是个律师 |
[01:02] | -That’s way better. -Why? | -这好多了 -为什么? |
[01:05] | There she is! | 就是这张! |
[01:06] | You always said she has the perfect shaped head… for a tiara! | 你总是说 她的头很适合戴后冠! |
[01:12] | Look at that slime dog! | 瞧那只脏狗! |
[01:15] | It was so nice of you to make this for Elle’s wedding shower | 你们真好 帮艾儿的婚礼做这个 |
[01:19] | I can’t scrapbook worth a damn | 我什么也做不出来 |
[01:21] | I took a class on it at community college | 我在社区学院里学过这门课 |
[01:24] | -She got a “B.” -PIus! | -她得了个乙 -是乙上! |
[01:28] | The day she passed her LSAT! | 那天她通过了法学院入学考试! |
[01:30] | I swallowed some of that Silly String It wouldn’t be the first time | -我还误食了些喷射彩带 -这不是第一次了 |
[01:34] | Look at that. Her first day at Harvard | 你瞧,她在哈佛的第一天 |
[01:37] | Unbelievable. Awesome | 真不敢相信,可敬 |
[01:39] | The Bend and Snap! | 展现自己! |
[01:43] | I love that. I did it last night naked | 我很喜欢这样 我昨晚裸体这样做了 |
[01:46] | -You did not. -Yes. I busted a window | -你没有 -有,我打破了窗户 |
[01:49] | Oh, my God, there’s Bruiser’s first highlights | 天啊,这是布鲁赛的首次亮相 |
[01:53] | Is this the key to her first office at the firm? | 这是她在公司 第一个办公室的钥匙吗? |
[01:56] | Remember that Caribbean decor? It was genius | 记得那个加勒比装潢吗? 真是天才的创举 |
[02:00] | Look, there she is with Congresswoman Rudd… | 这是她跟国会女议员露德 |
[02:05] | when they started the Harvard alumni women’s event | 就从那时起 她们开始了哈佛女子校友活动 |
[02:08] | -Yeah. -That’s two kick-ass women | 两个优秀的女子 |
[02:10] | I like them. I really like them | 我喜欢她们,我真的喜欢她们 |
[02:15] | The first day they met! Emmett loves her already | 第一天他们相遇 恩麦特就爱上了她 |
[02:18] | You can see it in his eyes Emmett and Elle | -从他的眼里能看得出 -恩麦特和艾儿 |
[02:21] | They’re truly Romeo and Juliet without the dying | 他们是现代的罗密欧和茱丽叶 |
[02:26] | Paulette? | 波丽 |
[02:27] | Oh, my God! Girls, I think it’s her | 天啊!姑娘们,我想是她回来了 |
[02:29] | -Quick! Lights out! -OK! | 快!灭灯! |
[02:35] | Paulette? | 波丽 |
[02:38] | I thought we were supposed to be at the movies by 9:00 | 我以为我们九点 应该到达电影院 |
[02:41] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[02:51] | We got her! | 我们真让她吃惊了! |
[02:52] | Oh, my God! Margot, Serena, I cannot believe… you guys flew all the way here! | 天啊!玛歌,塞琳娜 真不敢相信你们飞过来了! |
[02:57] | -No biggie. -On the contrary | -没什么大不了的 -恰恰相反 |
[02:59] | It’s a huge biggie. Thank you | 很不容易,谢谢 |
[03:01] | You guys are the best | 你们是最好的 |
[03:03] | Speaking of biggies, can we see your ring again? | 谈到大事情 我们能再看看你的戒指吗? |
[03:07] | Not your Delta Nu ring, Elle | 不是姐妹会那枚,艾儿 |
[03:10] | You mean, this one? | 你是说这枚? |
[03:15] | Clarity between F.L. and V.V.S. Nice girdle diameter | 在无暇和微暇之间 棱面直径不错 |
[03:18] | Cut impeccable. It’s a keeper | 切割无暇,值得保留 |
[03:21] | Thanks! | 谢谢! |
[03:24] | Oh, my gosh, it’s from Emmett! | 啊,天啊,是恩麦特给的! |
[03:26] | That’s me and Emmett on Fenway baseball field | 那是我和恩麦特 在芬威棒球场 |
[03:29] | It’s his favorite place in the whole world | 这是他世界上最喜欢的地方 |
[03:32] | I love snow globes | 我爱雪球 |
[03:36] | I can hear the ocean | 我能听到大海 |
[03:38] | Listen, honey, you’re a fulI-time bride now… so you’ll need a whole new wardrobe | 你现在要嫁做人妇了 你需要全新风格的打扮 |
[03:43] | I’m not quitting my job, you guys | 我不会辞职的 |
[03:46] | Do you guys remember that feeling we used to get… during a really intense Spinning class? | 记得我们踩飞轮时的感觉吗? |
[03:51] | That we feel so truly amazing about ourselves? | 那种我们感到自己 非常奇特的感觉? |
[03:55] | That’s how I feel being a lawyer. I love it | 这就是我作律师的感觉 我很喜欢 |
[03:58] | I have this huge annual review coming up… | 我马上就要有个年度审查了 |
[04:00] | so keep ’em crossed, girls | 祝我好运,姑娘们 |
[04:03] | Crossed! | 祝你好运! |
[04:06] | 威斯屋 哈佛法学院 | |
[04:08] | Congratulations, you did it | 恭喜,你成功了 |
[04:09] | With three wrong answers, you’ve managed to undermine… | 用三个错误的答案 成功地破坏了 |
[04:13] | the entire foundation upon which our legal system’s built | 我们法律体系的整个基础 |
[04:17] | And by the way… | 顺便说声… |
[04:21] | it only took me two wrong answers | 我只错了两个 |
[04:31] | Sweetie, you customized my ring? Again? | 宝贝儿 你又改了我的电话铃声? |
[04:36] | Emmett, you are never going to believe my news! | 你绝不会相信发生了什么事! |
[04:38] | -What? -Fenway Park! | -什么? -芬威棒球场! |
[04:40] | You, me, two rings, and one recently ordained umpire… | 你、我、两个戒指 和一个最近任命的裁判 |
[04:43] | right on the entry field! | 就在整个场地上! |
[04:45] | Infield. What are you talking about? | 在场地上,你在说什么? |
[04:47] | It turns out the starting pitcher for the Red Sox… has an unfortunate unibrow problem | 红短袜的第一个投手 不幸有个一字眉 |
[04:51] | He goes to Nadia, my waxer… so the team pulled some strings with the site manager… | 他去找娜迪亚,我的上蜡师 所以球队帮助拉上了关系 |
[04:55] | and we’re getting married at Fenway! Are you serious? | -我们要在芬威结婚了 -你是当真吗? |
[05:00] | Are you sure this is what you want to do? | 我是说,你真的想那样做吗? |
[05:04] | I can married anywhere and it wouldn’t matter | 我可以在任何地方结婚 这没什么关系 |
[05:07] | That’s a lie | 你撒谎 |
[05:09] | I’m getting married under the Green Monster! | 我要在计分板下结婚了! |
[05:15] | And in just three months and four days! Emmett, we have so much to talk about | 只剩下三个月零四天了! 我们有许多要谈的 |
[05:20] | I want everybody who matters to us to be there | 我想让我们的朋友都去参加 |
[05:25] | Oh, my God! I almost forgot! | 啊,我的天啊!差点忘了! |
[05:29] | You want me to what? | 你要我改什么? |
[05:30] | You want me to what? A biological birth parent search | -你让我做什么? -寻找亲生母亲 |
[05:35] | For your dog | 为你的狗 |
[05:36] | For my Chihuahua-American Bruiser Woods | 为我的美国种 吉娃娃布鲁赛.伍兹 |
[05:39] | I found him abandoned years ago | 几年前我发现它被遗弃 |
[05:43] | Miss, I’m the highest-paid, most sought after… | 小姐,我是大波士顿地区 薪水最高 |
[05:47] | private investigator in the greater Boston area | 最受人欢迎的私人侦探 |
[05:50] | That’s precisely why we came to you, Detective | 这就是我找你的原因 |
[05:52] | It is absolutely vital that we find Bruiser’s mother pronto | 快点找到布鲁赛的母亲 至关重要 |
[05:56] | His father might be more difficult. You know dogs | 找它的父亲也许困难点儿 你了解狗 |
[06:00] | May I ask why? Of course. “Martha Stewart Weddings”… | -我可以问一下原因吗? -当然 |
[06:02] | recommends a 4 to 6-week window for RSVPs… | 玛莎史都华建议预留4至6周 等待宾客回复邀请 |
[06:06] | and I can’t send the invitation without an address | 没有地址我不能发邀请信 |
[06:09] | And the sooner I get started on the calligraphy the better | 我越早开始写越好 |
[06:12] | You want to send an invitation to your wedding… | 你要给你狗狗的母亲 发婚礼邀请信 |
[06:15] | to your dog’s mother. And you’re serious? | 你不是开玩笑吧? |
[06:18] | Detective, if I have to make room… for my second cousin’s vegan diet coach… | 如果我不得不邀请 我二表弟吃素的教练 |
[06:21] | you better believe I’ll make room for the mother… of the one loving creature who’s always been there for me | 我就会邀请 那只一直跟着我的动物的母亲 |
[06:27] | In fact, I can’t believe I haven’t done this sooner! | 实际上我不敢相信 我还没有发出邀请! |
[06:30] | I’m thinking the same thing | 我也这么想 |
[06:41] | -The client is thrilled. -Good! | -客户很高兴 -好! |
[06:43] | How you seamlessly negotiated that deal? | 你是怎么做成了这笔交易? |
[06:46] | -It was simply magnifique. -Thank you | -简直好极了 -谢谢 |
[06:49] | Big staff meeting today, kiddo All right. I got my fingers crossed | -今天有个职工大会,孩子 -好,我来祈祷 |
[06:55] | Milton, two shots, extra foam | 弥尔顿,两杯,外加奶泡 |
[06:57] | -Wow. Thanks, E.W. -No problem! | -谢谢! -不客气! |
[06:59] | -Go get ’em today. -Thanks | -今天去找他们 -谢谢 |
[07:02] | Soy for you, honey. No dairy | 给你豆奶,宝贝儿,没有牛奶 |
[07:04] | That’s right. Thank you. Your call list is endless -It is? -We better get right on it | 谢谢,你要打的电话很多 我们最好现在就开始 |
[07:10] | Kevin, you shouldn’t have! | 凯文,你不该这样! |
[07:12] | I’m not sure they’re giving me the promotion today | 我不知道今天是否能升职 |
[07:14] | It’s just a widespread yet credible rumor | 那只是广为流传的传言 |
[07:17] | It’s from me and the girls | 这是我和姑娘们给的 |
[07:19] | Oh, right! | 啊,好! |
[07:23] | Now do me | 现在给我刷 |
[07:28] | I feel like the Iuckiest girl in the world -Me, too! -You do? | -我感到是世界上最幸运的姑娘 -我也是 |
[07:33] | I had no idea I could be this happy… without accruing credit card debt | 免费刷卡可能也没有这么快乐 |
[07:37] | AIready? | 找到了吗? |
[07:40] | Well, Miss Woods, even the weird ones get cracked | 伍兹小姐,甚至怪事也能搞定 你准备好了吗? |
[07:42] | -You ready? -Yes! | 好了! |
[07:48] | Bruiser Woods… | 布鲁赛.伍兹… |
[07:51] | meet your mom | 见见你母亲 |
[07:53] | Bruiser…your cheekbones | 布鲁赛…你的颧骨 |
[07:58] | And it’s all in there Good Iuck finding whatever it is you’re looking for | 都在这儿了 找到你所要找的真是好运 |
[08:03] | Oh, my God! She’s a Bostonian! | 啊,天啊!她住在波士顿! |
[08:10] | Bruiser, we’re here! | 布鲁赛!我们到了! |
[08:13] | As your adoptive mother, I’m sure you’re nervous… about meeting your birth mother… | 要见到你的生母了 你一定很紧张 |
[08:16] | but hear her out, OK? I’m sure she had her reasons | 可是要听她讲一讲 她肯定有自己的原因 |
[08:20] | Bruiser, your mother lives at… the top secret Versace think-tank! I told you they had one! | 她住在秘密的凡赛斯智囊团里 我说过他们有一个! |
[08:27] | No, ma’am Unless you have a pass, you cannot go up there | 不,女士,没有通行证 你不能去那儿 |
[08:30] | Lucky I always keep it on me | 幸运的是我总是随身带着 |
[08:32] | Hold on. It’s right here | 等等,就在这儿 |
[08:36] | There you go | 给你 |
[08:38] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[08:40] | It’s my double platinum V.V.I.P. Versace… Preferred Customer identification card | 我的双白金凡赛斯超级贵宾卡 |
[08:44] | Available only to those that’ve shopped on five continents | 只发给那些 在五大洲购过物的人 |
[08:47] | If that fails to satisfy you, you can also contact… Billy Dailey, head of customer relations | 你还可以 跟客服部部长贝利联系 |
[08:51] | You got the wrong VERSACE, lady Really? Donatella’s not here? | -你找错了凡赛斯,女士 -当.凡赛斯不在这儿? |
[08:55] | Bruiser, where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[08:56] | Bruiser! | 布鲁赛 |
[08:58] | Ma’am! | 妈妈 |
[09:03] | Bruiser? | 布鲁赛 |
[09:04] | Get back here! Where are you going? | 回来!你要去哪儿? |
[09:11] | Bruiser, I didn’t know you were so athletic | 布鲁赛,我不知道你体育这么好 |
[09:20] | What is it? | 怎么啦? |
[09:28] | Oh, my God! | 啊,我的天啊! |
[09:34] | You, come here! | 你,过来! |
[09:37] | Come on! Open this door immediately! | 来!快打开门! |
[09:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么? |
[09:41] | You have my dog’s mom, and I need her right now! | 我的狗的母亲在你们这儿 我要把它带走! |
[09:46] | Absolutely not. I’m not authorized to release… any subjects from their containment units | 我无权放走笼子里的任何动物 |
[09:50] | I’m not even allowed to have a key | 我甚至没有钥匙 |
[09:53] | Swallow the thing one time, and all of a sudden… you’re the weird key swallower who can’t be trusted | 不小心吞了一次,从此成了 不可信任的吃钥匙怪物 |
[09:59] | I don’t think you’re understanding me I’m willing to pay for her | 我想你没搞懂,我愿意出价钱 |
[10:03] | These animals aren’t for sale, ma’am They’re the legal property of this facility | 它们不卖 它们是这个地方的财产 |
[10:07] | What kind of facility is this? | 这是个什么地方? |
[10:13] | Mr. Livermore, I’m so sorry! | 利摩尔先生,对不起! |
[10:16] | Elle, this VERSACE is a cosmetic testing facility | 艾儿,这个凡赛斯 是个化妆品实验厂 |
[10:19] | -Oh, no! -Bruiser’s mom’s a test subject | -啊,不! -布鲁赛的妈妈是个实验物 |
[10:22] | I want her out of there immediately | 我要它马上出来 |
[10:24] | Animal test subjects can only be surrendered… | 实验物只能自愿交出 |
[10:27] | on a voluntary basis, and they’re not volunteering After I get through with them, they’ll be begging | -他们并不自愿 -我结束之后,他们会求饶的 |
[10:31] | And I’m not just taking Bruiser’s mom I’ll bust all those dogs out of that doggie dungeon | 不仅要带走布鲁赛的妈妈 还有这个烂地狱里所有的狗 |
[10:36] | “Research Science and Critter Exploitation”? | 科学研究和动物压迫? |
[10:38] | This VERSACE’s owned by the C’est Magnifique Corporation! | 不会吧! 这个凡赛斯由华贵公司拥有 |
[10:42] | That’s fantastic! Our law firm represents C’est Magnifique | 好极了! 我们的公司代表华贵公司 |
[10:45] | We can tell them to fix this | 我们可以告诉他们来处理此事 |
[10:47] | I can’t wait to take this to the partners | 我迫不及待 把这个介绍给合伙人 |
[10:50] | But how are you going to convince them? | 可是你怎么去说服他们呢? |
[10:53] | Presenting… | 介绍布鲁赛.伍兹,吉娃娃 |
[10:55] | 我是谁?我是从哪里来的? | |
[10:58] | Abandoned at birth, I was on my own at an early age… | 出生后就被遗弃了 小时候只有我一个 |
[11:02] | fighting for survival | 为食物滚打 |
[11:03] | on the streets of Beverly Hills… | 在比佛利山的街上 为生存而搏斗 |
[11:07] | making his way down the boulevard of broken dreams | 在破碎的梦中大道上自我挣扎 |
[11:11] | turning tricks at Hollywood and Vine… | 在好莱坞和威恩耍把戏 |
[11:14] | yet even when I found a loving mother… | 即使我找到了一个可爱的母亲 |
[11:16] | I couldn’t shake this nagging emptiness in my heart | 也撼动不了 我心中不得安宁的空虚 |
[11:20] | It was like a void. When I looked in the mirror… | 就像是一个空白 当我照镜子时 |
[11:22] | who was it that was looking back at me? | 这是谁在对着看我? |
[11:25] | This is Bruiser’s question | 这就是布鲁赛的问题 |
[11:28] | And in a way, aren’t we all Bruisers? | 在某种程度上 我们不都是布鲁赛吗? |
[11:31] | I think yes. Thank you | 我想是的,谢谢 |
[11:37] | Ms. Woods, this is a law firm… | 伍兹女士,这是个律师事务所 |
[11:40] | not an animal rights advocacy group | 不是动物权利促进团体 |
[11:43] | We’re lawyers. We have to fight for justice | 我们是律师,我们得为公正而战 |
[11:45] | And this is definitely unjust | 这个案子绝对不公正 |
[11:47] | In this case, the cost of beauty is way too high | 在这个案子里 美丽的代价太高了 |
[11:51] | I can’t believe I said that, but it’s true | 我不敢相信我会这样说 可这是事实 |
[11:54] | What we fight for… is our clients and their best interests | 我们所做的 是为顾客争得最大利益 |
[11:58] | But isn’t doing the right thing in everybody’s best interest? | 可是做正确的事 不就是为大家的最大利益吗? |
[12:02] | I think you’re confusing the right thing and the law | 我想你把正确的事 和法律搞混了 |
[12:05] | You didn’t think they were the same, did you? | 你不会认为它们是一回事吧? |
[12:08] | Why don’t we get back to business… and discuss your very bright future? | 我们为啥不回到正题 讨论一下你的光明前途? |
[12:14] | Pardon me, I don’t mean to interrupt… but I just– What you’re saying is… | 对不起,我不想打断你 可是我… |
[12:18] | if C’est Magnifique follows the letter of the law… | 你是说假设华贵遵循法律条文 |
[12:23] | even if it ends up hurting living beings… | 即使他们伤害活生生的生物 |
[12:26] | we’re just doing our job? | 我们也只管为客户工作? |
[12:30] | I’m sorry, Mr. Blaine… | 对不起,布莱恩先生 |
[12:35] | I don’t think I can work with people who believe that | 我想我不能 和有这样信念的人共事 |
[12:40] | You know what? You’re right | 你知道吗?你说得对 |
[12:44] | Thank you, Mr. Blaine | -谢谢 -你不应该 |
[12:46] | You shouldn’t have to work with people who believe that | -跟有这样信念的人一起工作 -我知道你会明白的 |
[12:48] | Absolutely. I knew you would understand | -跟有这样信念的人一起工作 -我知道你会明白的 |
[12:51] | You’re fired, Elle What? | -你被解雇了,艾儿 -什么? |
[12:54] | We only have room for serious lawyers here | 我们这儿只容纳严肃的律师 |
[12:59] | Take the rest of the day to clear out your things | 你今天就收拾好东西走吧 |
[13:03] | But the secretarial pool already gave me a balloon | 可是秘书们 已经送了我气球 |
[13:07] | Keep the balloon, if you wish | 想要的话可以把气球带走 |
[13:19] | Please, Emmett, just go away | 拜托,恩麦特,走开 |
[13:22] | Why don’t you come on out, sweetie? I know Bruiser doesn’t blame you | 你为啥不出来,宝贝儿? 我知道布鲁赛不会怪你的 |
[13:27] | But I’m all he has to speak for him in this world… and I have completely failed him | 我是世界上唯一为它说话的人 可我让它彻底失望了 |
[13:31] | You know what I thought the first time I saw you? | 知道我第一次见你时 心里怎么想的吗? |
[13:35] | “God, that woman wears a lot of pink”? | “天啊,那个女人 穿了很多粉红色?” |
[13:38] | No. I thought… | 不,我想 |
[13:43] | “That woman is really special.” | 那个女人真的很特别 |
[13:46] | “She believes she can make a difference and she will.” | 她相信自己会与众不同 她一定会的 |
[13:50] | So…come on out and let’s talk about it | 那么出来我们好好谈谈吧 |
[13:55] | No | 不 |
[13:57] | We could go over some wedding details | 我们可以过一遍婚礼的细节 |
[14:04] | How about that? It revolves | 怎么样?它会旋转 |
[14:06] | And it illuminates | 会发光 |
[14:08] | It’s even got the Red Sox colors That’s fantastic, honey! | 甚至和红短袜的颜色一样 很棒,宝贝儿! |
[14:13] | Speaking of red socks… | 谈到红袜子 |
[14:15] | you’re not getting cold feet, are you? About what? | -你不会胆怯了吧? -胆怯什么? |
[14:18] | How’s it going to look? A Harvard law professor… married to a lawyer who got fired from her first job | 怎么样?一个法律教授 跟丢掉第一份工作的律师结婚 |
[14:23] | Fired for something she believes in | 因为其信念而被解雇 |
[14:25] | It’s going to look like… | 会是这个样子 |
[14:26] | “There goes the Iuckiest guy in the whole world.” | 那是世界上最幸运的家伙 |
[14:33] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[14:43] | Holy crap! | 天哪! |
[14:46] | It’s gorgeous! | 太美了! |
[14:50] | The material keeps falling apart No! | -布料总是合不起来 -不! |
[14:53] | Amy, is something wrong? | 爱米,怎么啦? |
[14:58] | You can’t do a scallop trim on the outer hoop skirt | 你没法在裙子外环上 做扇形装饰 |
[15:00] | The material’s too delicate. It’ll just fall apart | 布料太柔软了,合不起来 |
[15:03] | But in two out of three home tests it held | 可是三分之二的家庭试验 是可以的 |
[15:06] | I am so sorry, Elle | 我很抱歉,艾儿 |
[15:13] | No biggie. I guess I don’t need… a scallop trim on the outer hoop skirt | 没什么,我想我不需要扇形裙边 |
[15:18] | I’ll be fine | 我这样很好 |
[15:20] | What is it that you said back when I couldn’t… fit into my white spandex pantsuit for my wedding? | 我穿不上婚礼氨纶裤套装时 你是怎么对我说的? |
[15:26] | If the fabric doesn’t work with you… don’t work with it | 如果布料不适合你就别用它 |
[15:29] | It’s one of my favorite mantras That is so true, and I know the most perfect organza! | -这是我最喜欢的祷文 -我知道最好的丝绸! |
[15:34] | Or something really classy like… | 或者真正经典的东西比如… |
[15:37] | like white leather! | 比如白色皮料 |
[15:40] | I’ll call the guy that did my car seats | 我去叫给我修车座的伙计 |
[15:43] | Wait…that’s it | 等等,就这样 |
[15:47] | Don’t fight the fabric. Change it | 别跟布料作对,换一下 |
[15:51] | OK, but white leather? | 好,可是白色皮料? |
[15:55] | If the law is what’s keeping Bruiser’s mother locked up… | 我不应该跟把布鲁赛的母亲 锁起来的法律作对 |
[15:58] | I shouldn’t be fighting it, I should be changing it | 我应该改变它 |
[16:01] | Everybody, I’m going to make… animal testing for cosmetics illegal! | 诸位,我要使 用动物实验化妆品不合法 |
[16:06] | I know that making a dog wear mascara and bIush is wrong… | 我知道让狗刷睫毛膏 和上腮红不对… |
[16:10] | This isn’t just about Bruiser’s mom anymore… | 这不仅仅是布鲁赛妈妈的… |
[16:12] | this is about the fact that every day… that I put on my Gold Goddess Iuminescent bIush… | 每天我搽金色冷光胭脂 |
[16:16] | some poor little innocent animal might be suffering for it | 一些可怜无辜的动物 可能会因此而受到伤害 |
[16:19] | You don’t realize how horrible something is… until it happens to you personally | 在涉及到你之前 你不知道事情有多糟 |
[16:24] | Like breastfeeding | 就像喂食母奶 |
[16:26] | And if I want to give a voice to Bruiser… | 如果我想为布鲁赛说话 我得去那个地方 |
[16:28] | I have to go to the place that gave a voice to the people! Oh, my God! | -那个为人民说话的地方 -啊,天啊! |
[16:32] | The headquarters of “Cosmopolitan” magazine! | 柯梦波丹杂志总部 |
[16:37] | Better! Ladies… | 更好的地方!女士们… |
[16:40] | I’m going to Washington! | 我要去华盛顿! |
[16:43] | D.C., here I come! If anybody can handle this, it’s you, honey | -华盛顿,我来了! -如果有人能处理此事,那就是你 |
[16:47] | I got a call from the Delta Nu 24-hour housing hotline | 我收到了姐妹会 24小时的住房热线电话 |
[16:50] | Your apartment’s all set -Great! -Elle! | -你的公寓都准备好了 -太好了! |
[16:56] | Oh, my God! | 啊,我的天啊! |
[16:58] | You look like the Fourth of July! | 你看起来像过国庆节! |
[17:01] | Makes me want a hot dog real bad | 让我真想吃热狗 |
[17:04] | Yeah, OK. You got to get going, honey | 你得走了,亲爱的 |
[17:08] | OK | 好 |
[17:10] | -Elle, look at this. -What’s that? | -艾儿,你看这个 -那是什么? |
[17:12] | According to “Animal Fair” magazine… | 根据动物市场杂志报导 |
[17:15] | your new boss is the best groomed woman in Washington | 你的老板是华盛顿 打扮得最好的女人 |
[17:18] | Her beagle’s name is Dolly Madison… | 她的小猎犬 名字叫多莉.玛迪逊 |
[17:20] | which is my grandma’s stripper name | 也是我奶奶的外号 |
[17:23] | Isn’t that a good sign? | 这是个好迹象吧? |
[17:25] | Oh, my gosh. A job with a brilliant congresswoman… who’s also a fellow Harvard alum | 跟一个杰出的女议员工作 也是哈佛的校友 |
[17:29] | You’ll do great, Elle. It’s destiny | 你会很顺利的 艾儿,这是命运 |
[17:32] | But isn’t planning the wedding of the century… | 可是计划世纪婚礼 |
[17:34] | and changing the law kind of hard? | 还要改变法律,有点难吧? |
[17:37] | Paulette, I taught Bruiser how to shop online | 波丽 我教会了布鲁赛网上购物 |
[17:40] | I think I can handle Congress | 我想我可以应付国会 |
[17:43] | See ya | 再见 |
[17:48] | MZ 金色 | |
[18:23] | Home sweet home. You ready? OK | 家,甜美的家,准备好了吗? |
[18:27] | Welcome to the Wellington, ma’am It’s a thrill to be here! | -欢迎来到威灵顿,女士 -来这里很高兴! |
[18:50] | Time to legislate! | 该去立法院了! |
[18:54] | No | 不 |
[18:59] | Too Nancy | 太南西了 |
[19:01] | Too Hillary | 太希拉蕊了 |
[19:04] | Too Monica | 太莫妮卡了 |
[19:06] | Too perfect for words! | 太好了,无以言述! |
[19:15] | Hi! | |
[19:17] | Good morning, fellow public servants | 早安,公务员同事们 |
[19:20] | It’s my first day | 今天我第一天上班 |
[19:26] | Nice briefcase | 不错的公事包 |
[19:27] | Huh? Thank you | 谢谢 |
[19:32] | Hi! | |
[19:39] | Last item on our agenda–Elle Woods | 我们的议程最后是 艾儿.伍兹 |
[19:43] | Personal Rudd hire, taking up a bill… on animal testing in the cosmetic industry | 露德的助手,提出有关 化妆业用动物实验的提案 |
[19:48] | I’m sorry, Rudd’s backing that? Matter of conscience, whatever | -露德支持那个? -良心的问题,管它是什么 |
[19:51] | Who knows? Maybe it’ll boost our female demographic | 也许会争取更多的女性支持者 |
[19:54] | The point is we’re animal lovers now | -问题是我们现在是爱护动物者 -如果这对露德很重要 |
[19:56] | If this is so important to Rudd, shouldn’t I be handling it? | -该由我来处理吧? -不,提摩西 |
[20:00] | No, Timothy, not when we have a woman… | 我们有位女士,据露德说 |
[20:03] | who according to Rudd, is one of the shrewdest… legal and political minds of our time | 她是当代 最精明的法律和政治人物 |
[20:10] | Hello, patriots! | 你们好,爱国者! |
[20:13] | I don’t think I’ve been this excited… since Gucci became a publicly traded company | 从GUCCI成为上市公司后 我还没有这么激动过 |
[20:17] | Oh, my God, it’s Capitol Barbie | 啊,天啊,国会芭比 |
[20:20] | She’s so shiny | 她闪闪动人 |
[20:22] | So where should I start? | 我该从哪儿开始? |
[20:24] | Excuse me, sweetie? Intern orientation is down the hall in Room 216 | 对不起,宝贝儿 实习指导在那边216号房间 |
[20:29] | That’s before 217 and after 215 | 在217和215之间 |
[20:33] | Oh, my God! That is so sweet of you! | 啊,天啊,你真好心! |
[20:36] | You think I’m an intern? | 你以为我是实习生吗? |
[20:37] | That anti-wrinkle all-salmon diet really works | 防皱纹全鲑鱼食谱真的有效 |
[20:40] | Who are you? | -你是谁? -对不起… |
[20:42] | -I’m sorry– -Elle Woods, welcome! | 艾儿.伍兹,欢迎! |
[20:47] | I haven’t seen you since the alumni meeting! | 校友会之后好久没见到你了 |
[20:50] | -I know! How are you? -Good! | -你怎么样? -很好! |
[20:53] | This is Elle Woods, everyone | 诸位,这是艾儿.伍兹 |
[20:55] | Basically me when I first came to D.C… so make her feel at home | 基本上像我首次来华盛顿 因此别让她拘束 |
[21:01] | You ready to hit the ground running? Are these not my comfortable heels? | -准备好起跑了吗? -这是我最舒服的鞋 |
[21:05] | -Cute shoes. -Thank you. They are comfy | -鞋子很棒 -谢谢,很舒服 |
[21:10] | Here’s Bruiser. Welcome | 这是布鲁赛,欢迎 |
[21:14] | Oh, you little sugar! | 你这个小宝贝儿! |
[21:18] | Back her up, people | 支持她,诸位 |
[21:19] | This is the most collaborative bunch on the Hill… | 这是首都山上最团结的一群 |
[21:23] | So gather them together… talk strategy as soon as you get settled in | 你一安顿下来 就跟他们谈策略 |
[21:26] | -And, Elle? -Yes? | -艾儿? -什么? |
[21:27] | -Welcome to Washington. -Thank you! | -欢迎来到华盛顿 -谢谢 |
[21:31] | Okey-dokey | 好 |
[21:33] | I missed the part about where my office is | 我没听到我的办公室在哪儿 |
[21:37] | The desk. Right here | 书桌,就在那儿 |
[21:43] | All righty. Then I’m going to need a gIue gun… | 好,我还需要一个胶水枪 一个粉红色剪刀 |
[21:46] | some pinking shears, and five yards of grosgrain ribbon | 五码的罗缎 |
[21:51] | Yeah, that’ll do it | 对,就这些 |
[21:55] | Well, look at you You can run your wedding coordinator business… | 看看你 你可以从事婚礼联系业务了 |
[22:00] | during all that legislative downtime Don’t be silly, Grace | -在立法院休息的时候 -别傻了,葛蕾丝 |
[22:04] | This is to plan my own wedding to Emmett | 我是在计划我自己的婚礼 |
[22:06] | See, this is us. He had this made for me | 看,这是我们,他给我订做的 |
[22:08] | That’s him, and that’s me smiling | 那是他,这是我在笑 |
[22:11] | Maybe he’ll make one of you and me You’ll be talking and I’ll be throwing up | 他可以成为我们的一员 你来讲,我来吐 |
[22:15] | Speaking of nuptials, wait till I tell… | 谈到结婚,等我来告诉女议员 |
[22:18] | the congresswoman that I was invited… to John McCain’s nephew’s wedding | 我被邀参加了 约翰.麦克肯侄子的婚礼 |
[22:21] | He’s really quite a sweet kid | 他真是个不错的小伙子 |
[22:23] | Tell me something, Timothy… is it difficult for you to breathe with… | 告诉我 把嘴放在你老板的屁股上 |
[22:27] | your mouth flat against your employer’s butt? I don’t know, Grace. Is it difficult to see… | 呼吸困不困难? |
[22:31] | with your head in the Minority Whip’s lap? | 你的头在少数党秘书大腿中 看东西难不难? |
[22:34] | It was the distinguished gentlemen from lowa His wife had recently left him and we just talked | 他是个著名的绅士 他太太离开了他,我们只是交谈 |
[22:40] | Right. Because if you did “visit” his district… you should’ve gotten some legislation out of it | 如果你访问过他的地区 你应该有了一些立法案 |
[22:45] | How would you even know… when you’re busy chasing interns on a skateboard? | 你怎么会知道 你整天穿着溜冰鞋追逐实习生 |
[22:49] | Excuse me? Who wants to talk animal testing? | 对不起,谁想谈论动物实验? |
[22:52] | Write a bill, Britney. | 滚吧,布兰妮 |
[22:53] | I don’t have a car! | 我没有车!你想让我做… |
[23:00] | Snap Cup time | 叫好杯时间 |
[23:02] | Gather ye round | 都围过来 |
[23:04] | Friends and foes together | 朋友和敌人都过来 |
[23:07] | United and bound | 团结一致 |
[23:09] | Pass it to your neighbor | 把它传给你的邻座 |
[23:12] | Instead of blowing up | 而不是炸了它 |
[23:14] | And we’ll find harmony and love | 我们会在叫好杯中 |
[23:16] | In the Snap Cup! | 找到和谐和爱! |
[23:20] | Don’t tell me you don’t know what a Snap Cup is? | 别告诉我 你们不知道什么是叫好杯 |
[23:24] | OK, I’ll explain it | 好,我来解释一下 |
[23:27] | You are going to write down an anonymous praise note… | 你要写一个匿名表扬条子 |
[23:30] | on a little warm fuzzy Warm fuzzy? | -或叫小暖心绒物 -暖心绒物? |
[23:33] | Yes. Compliments about your co-workers Just something nice | 是的,称赞你的同事,说好话 |
[23:36] | Then you deposit them in the sacred vessel | 然后你把它放进神圣的杯子里 |
[23:39] | The Snap Cup is essential to any bipartisan environment | 这在任何两派环境里都很重要 |
[23:42] | Consider 1998 Spring Carnival | 想想1998年的春季狂欢 |
[23:45] | The Delta Nus partnered with the Kappa Kappa Gammas… | 三角姐妹会在吻亭计划上 |
[23:48] | on Project Kissing Booth. Big problems | 与卡帕.嘎莫斯合作,大问题 |
[23:50] | Go ahead, write | 来吧,写下 |
[23:52] | So, a whole heated debate transpired… over the whole tongue-no tongue policy | 用整个舌头或不用舌头 导致了一个热烈的讨论 |
[23:56] | I think you know what side the Kappas were on | 你们知道卡帕会站在哪边儿 |
[23:59] | Anyway, it really helped us move past the conflict… and I think it can help us today | 这帮我们除掉了往日的冲突 我想它今天也可以帮助我们 |
[24:03] | Let’s just try this, OK? | 我们来试试,好吗? |
[24:06] | Thank you, Reena. Thank you Thanks for that | 谢谢,莉娜,谢谢你 |
[24:10] | Thank you, Timothy | 谢谢你,提摩西 |
[24:13] | So now, the Snap Cup mistress–me–recites | 现在,叫好杯小姐 我,来朗读 |
[24:21] | Good, I got mine | 好,是我写的 |
[24:24] | “Grace always has the confidence to speak her mind | “葛蕾丝总是 很自信地说出她的想法” |
[24:28] | “PIus, she looks terrific in charcoal.” | “另外,她穿碳灰色很漂亮” |
[24:31] | And, voila, snaps for Grace! | 瞧,葛蕾丝的优点! |
[24:33] | You see? Our first Snap Cup! | 你看?我们的第一个叫好杯! 真是令人激动! |
[24:37] | This is so exciting! I wonder what’ll happen next? | 不知道下一个会怎么样? |
[24:40] | All right, this is… | 好,这是… |
[24:43] | “What do Elle Woods and the Snap Cup have in common?” | 好, “艾儿.伍兹和叫好杯 有什么共同点?” |
[24:47] | A riddle. That’s so cool I love riddles | 一个谜语,真酷,我喜欢猜谜 |
[24:52] | “They’re both…” | 他们都… |
[24:58] | “stupid.” | 很笨 |
[25:00] | Enough already | 好了,够了 |
[25:01] | Maybe we can do something actually worthwhile… like attend the hearing of the committee… | 也许我们应该出席 你要撞击的那个委员会听证 |
[25:06] | you need to crack. I’ll take you myself | -我亲自带你去 -谢谢,葛蕾丝 |
[25:08] | Thank you, Grace. That’s very generous of you | 你真大方 |
[25:13] | See, I think the Snap Cup really works | 看,我想叫好杯真的管用 |
[25:18] | Wow | |
[25:21] | Good morning | 早安 |
[25:22] | This is just like on C-SPAN except I’m not bored | 这就像是国会频道 不过我不感到烦躁 |
[25:25] | You’re in the wrong room, sweetheart Intern orientation is in room… | 你走错了房间 实习生指导在… |
[25:29] | 216? Yes, I’ve heard. Thank you | 216?我知道了,谢谢 |
[25:37] | Hi, I’m Elle Woods. I’m not an intern Rob Cole. Me, neither | -我是艾儿.伍兹,不是实习生 -罗伯.克勒,我也不是 |
[25:41] | I’m the new legislative aide to Congresswoman Rudd | 我是女议员露德的新助手 |
[25:44] | I’m an old congressman from Delaware | 我是来自德拉瓦的老议员 |
[25:46] | I’ve been to Delaware! No sales tax. Good one, sir | 我去过那儿,没有购物税 这很好,先生 |
[25:51] | Committee is called to order | 委员会呼唤秩序 |
[25:55] | Welcome to the special meeting of the… | 欢迎参加特别会议… |
[25:59] | Excuse me. Sorry | 对不起,抱歉 |
[26:01] | Committee of Energy and Commerce | …能源和商务委员会 |
[26:04] | Before we turn to our official agenda… | 在我们进行特别议程之前 |
[26:07] | are there any introductory remarks? | 有没有要介绍的? |
[26:09] | Madam chairwoman… Grace Rossiter, chief of staff… | 主席女士 葛蕾丝.罗斯特 |
[26:13] | Representative Rudd, Massachusetts | 麻省露德议员的团队领导 |
[26:15] | As our newest legislative assistant… will be spearheading a campaign under your committee… | 因为我们的新助手将在 你的委员会下领导一个运动 |
[26:20] | I’m sure she’d love the floor | 我想她肯定想要发言 |
[26:22] | Thus I yield to my colleague, the lady in hot pink | 因此我让位给我的同事 穿粉色的女士 |
[26:26] | You have the floor, lady in hot pink | 你可以发言,穿粉色的女士 |
[26:29] | Me? | 我? |
[26:31] | Would you care to more specifically identify yourself? | 你能详细介绍一下你自己吗? |
[26:35] | Oh, sure! | 啊,当然! |
[26:36] | My name is Elle Woods, Boston by way of Bel Air | 我的名字叫艾儿.伍兹 波士顿贝尔埃人 |
[26:39] | And as my surname would suggest… | 我名字的意思是 “热爱森林” |
[26:41] | I am a passionate advocate for everything in nature… | 我也是个热情宣传自然的人 |
[26:43] | and a contented citizen… until my shorthaired Chihuahua, Bruiser… | 直到我的吉娃娃狗布鲁赛 让我面对动物实验问题前 |
[26:48] | brought me face-to-face with the animal testing issue | 我一直是个满意的公民 |
[26:51] | You’re out of order, Miss Woods This is a fuel efficiency hearing | 你离题了,伍兹女士 这是个燃料效益听证 |
[26:55] | I don’t see anything in the agenda about animal testing | 动物实验不在议程之中 |
[26:57] | Will you yield the floor? Absolutely. I’m almost done | -你让位好吗? -当然,我就讲完了 |
[27:01] | So, in concIusion, I just want to say… | 最后,我只想说 |
[27:03] | that I am so excited about the day… that I get to march up those grand Capitol steps… | 我很激动,能够走上首都的台阶 |
[27:07] | and drop that very bill in the… | 把议案放进那个… |
[27:11] | What’s it called? | 那叫什么啦? |
[27:12] | It’s like a shiny, mahogany box thing? | 像个闪亮的红木箱的东西? |
[27:15] | The hopper | 议案箱 |
[27:17] | Exactly! The hopper! How could I forget? | 没错!我怎么能忘记呢? 很像只兔子 |
[27:20] | It’s like a bunny. Perfect for animal testing And I want to let everybody know… | 投放动物实验理想的地方 |
[27:23] | that I’m having a post-hopper tapas party | 大家都该知道 我要举行后议案箱小吃晚会 |
[27:27] | I’m making sangria. It’s really yummy | 我要做些气酒,真的很好喝 |
[27:29] | My, my, how very interesting that all sounds | 天啊,听起来多么有趣 |
[27:32] | It’ll be fun However, the next time you consider… | -会很有意思的 -不过,你下次考虑 |
[27:37] | attending a hearing over which I preside… | 出席我主持的听证会… |
[27:41] | don’t! | 别来了! |
[27:45] | Committee is called to order OK | 委员会呼唤秩序 |
[27:48] | Welcome to the special meeting of the Committee… | 欢迎参加能源和商务特别会议 |
[27:50] | of Energy and Commerce. For the record… would the secretary please make note that… | 要记录在案,请秘书记下… |
[27:56] | Welcome to the Wellington, ma’am | 欢迎来到威灵顿,女士 |
[28:04] | Seventeen-B? 17B? | |
[28:10] | You have a package | 你有个包裹 |
[28:13] | Inside that box are the most perfect wedding shoes ever | 里面有一双 迄今最完美的婚礼鞋子 |
[28:17] | Both visually stunning and cleated And I won’t be able to wear them… since I obviously won’t make the date… | 看起来很精美又防滑 可我不能穿出去 |
[28:21] | for Emmett’s fantasy baseball wedding… given that I don’t have a chance of getting… | 因为我没有定 艾莫特棒球婚礼的日期 |
[28:24] | those important congresspeople to co-sponsor my bill… | 因为我绝不会得到 议员们对我的提案的支持 |
[28:27] | which I need to get a hearing to stop animal testing… | 我需要议案来停止动物实验 |
[28:30] | in order to reunite Bruiser with his mother… in order to have them at my wedding… | 使布鲁赛的母亲 能参加我们的婚礼 |
[28:34] | in which I was going to wear… the most perfect wedding shoes ever… | 我就会在婚礼上穿上 迄今最完美的鞋子… |
[28:38] | right inside that box | 就是盒子里的那双 |
[28:41] | They never covered this in the handbook | 他们的说明书上从来没有这些 |
[28:49] | They’re something, all right | 真不错,好 |
[28:54] | You think? | 你认为? |
[28:57] | Oh, I’m sorry | 啊,对不起 |
[29:02] | Elle Woods, legislative aide… | 艾儿.伍兹 |
[29:04] | to Congresswoman Rudd, Massachusetts | 麻省女议员露德的立法助手 |
[29:07] | Sid Post. Doorman | 席德.珀斯特,门卫 |
[29:10] | That door | 那个大门 |
[29:13] | All day I’ve felt like white, open-toed shoes after Labor Day | 一整天我都感觉 像九月份我还穿着凉鞋 |
[29:16] | I hate that feeling | 我讨厌那种感觉 |
[29:18] | Whatever that means | 不管这意味着什么 |
[29:22] | I better get going. If I’m going to pass a law… | 我要走了 如果我要通过一个法案 |
[29:26] | I have to work up some plan of attack… | 就得想出计划来 |
[29:28] | with the Committee of En and Ron or whatever | 向 “能” 什么 “源” 委员会进攻 |
[29:33] | Bye, Sid | 再见,席德 |
[29:35] | -Comm. -What’d you say? | -委员会 -你说什么? |
[29:39] | It’s called the Committee of Energy and Commerce | 叫做能源和商务委员会 |
[29:43] | Oh, yeah. Right. Thanks | 啊,对,谢谢 |
[29:56] | This is really important to me, Grace They wouldn’t cover my nana’s anti-itch cream… | 这对我很重要 他们不报销我奶奶的药膏 |
[29:59] | which means she only has one free hand for bingo | 这意味着 只有一只手可以玩宾果 |
[30:02] | -If I could get a hearing– -Where’s your bill, Reena? | -如果我能得到听… -你的提案在哪儿? |
[30:05] | The staff lawyers couldn’t draft it for six weeks… but if you could talk to the congressman’s aide… | 律师六个周内不能完成草稿 |
[30:08] | I could get on the agenda | 可是至少你把我列上议程 |
[30:11] | We pushed prescription drugs last term I have a lot of issues that come first | 我们上期推动了药品处方 我有很多急待解决的问题 |
[30:16] | Reena, if Grace finds herself otherwise prioritized… maybe you could talk to this aide yourself | 如果葛蕾丝很忙 也许你可以亲自跟这个助手谈 |
[30:23] | Or better yet, directly to the congressman | 甚至更好,直接去找议员 |
[30:26] | Don’t you have something to alphabetize? | 你没有什么要干的吗? |
[30:30] | In fact, now that I think about it… | 实际上,既然我想到了这点 |
[30:33] | with Reena’s clear passion for the project… who better to write this bill than Reena? | 莉娜明显对该项目有兴趣 谁会比她写更合适呢? |
[30:38] | Me? It’s like I always say– | -我? -我总是说 |
[30:40] | Why let someone else do for you what you can do for yourself? | 为什么让别人做 你自己可以做的事呢? |
[30:43] | Except in the case of eyebrow maintenance | 修理眉毛例外 |
[30:45] | We always say follow protocol | 我们总是说遵循条例 |
[30:47] | It’s worked for the past 200 years… OK, Miss Snap Cup? | 已经用了200年了 知道吗,叫好杯小姐? |
[30:51] | Stick it out with the lawyers. They’ll get to you eventually | 继续跟律师去干吧 最终会轮到你的 |
[30:55] | This is the new congressmember roster | 好,这是新议员花名册 |
[31:02] | 杰弗逊狗公园 | |
[31:04] | Just a dollar Don’t you believe in helping a guy out? | 给一块钱吧 你不信救助他人吗? |
[31:07] | What I do believe in, sir… is an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay | 我所信的是,先生 一分耕耘一分收获 |
[31:10] | Not rewards for idleness -50 cents? -Leave me! | -闲汤没有奖励 -五毛?两毛五? |
[31:14] | -Just a quarter. -Go bother someone else! | 去找别人吧! |
[31:20] | People here have no common courtesy | 这里的人没有普通的礼貌 |
[31:23] | Want to get a hearing for your bill? | 想让你的提案得到听证吗? |
[31:25] | Get Congresswoman Hauser. She needs a political makeover | 去找豪瑟议员 她政治上需要挪动了 |
[31:29] | Sidney? | 席德? |
[31:31] | Who needs a what? | 谁需要什么? |
[31:34] | Hauser. Tough redhead on En and Comm | 豪瑟,对能委很强硬的红毛女 |
[31:38] | If she can put her name on something warm and fuzzy… | 如果她肯把她的名字 放在温暖柔软的东西上 |
[31:42] | something like puppies, that could do the trick | 比如像小狗,那一定会成功的 |
[31:46] | Really? What if I showed Hauser the photos… | 真的?我把那些照片给豪瑟看 |
[31:50] | of what they’re doing to these animals? | 看他们是怎么对待动物的 会怎么样? |
[31:51] | That’d work… with someone with a heart | 这对…有良心的人管用 |
[31:56] | Hauser responds to facts, figures, and demographics | 豪瑟对事实、数字 和地理分布有反应 |
[32:00] | You gotta do your homework How did you learn all this? | -你得做你的功课 -你是怎么学会这些的? |
[32:04] | I have been stationed on the forefront… | 在过去三十年里 |
[32:06] | of all major political and social scandals… for the past 30 years | 我一直站在 主要政治和社会谣言的前线 |
[32:11] | You worked in the White House? | 你在白宫工作过? |
[32:13] | No, at the Wellington | 没有,在威灵顿 |
[32:16] | After Hauser, you’ll need Stanford Marks… Alabama Republican. A real hard-ass | 豪瑟之后,你需要马克斯 阿拉巴马共和党的,很顽固 |
[32:21] | Sidney, you are, without a doubt… the most useful person I’ve met in Washington | 你是,豪无疑问 我在华盛顿遇到的最有用的人 |
[32:28] | FDA之历史 | |
[32:29] | 动物解放 | |
[32:43] | 如何通过提案指南 | |
[32:46] | 布鲁赛的提案 (在国会里介绍) | |
[32:58] | 国会席位图 | |
[33:01] | 婚礼席位图 | |
[33:03] | Hauser’s margin in the last election? Four points. 52-48 | -豪瑟上次选举的结果 -四个点 |
[33:07] | Hauser’s chief? Hall, Ted. 34, moderate, tough | -豪瑟的厨子? -哈尔.特德,34岁,中等,难缠 |
[33:10] | -Marks’ aide? -Murphy. Conservative, tougher | -马克斯的助手? -摩菲,保守党,更难缠 |
[33:14] | -I think you’re ready. -Thank you, Sid | -我想你准备好了 -谢谢,席德 |
[33:18] | For shizzle…my ezzle | 当然罗,姐妹 |
[33:26] | I borrowed this | 我借了这个 |
[33:36] | Excuse me! | 对不起! |
[33:38] | Given the historical tendencies… of the congresswoman’s voting pool… | 考虑到女议员的选票群倾向 |
[33:41] | animal testing is the very issue your platform needs | 动物实验是你的论坛 需要的问题 |
[33:44] | Which brings me to my demographic breakdown target | 我的地理分布详情… |
[33:46] | Which brings us to the end of our time, but good stuff | 时间到了,材料不错 我让我的同事来处理 |
[33:49] | I’ll bat it around with my colleagues I’m not done with my presentation | 我的报告还没完呢 |
[33:52] | -Is Friday good? -Absolutely | -星期五行吗? -行,十一月的第二个 |
[33:53] | The second one in November, and the line starts down there | 从那儿开始排队 |
[33:58] | But wait! I won’t be here in November I’m getting married | 等等!我十一月不在 我要结婚了 |
[34:02] | 莉比.豪瑟议员 德州第十区 | |
[34:03] | If you insist Congressman Marks is unavailable… | 如果马克斯议员不在 |
[34:05] | perhaps you could look at… my alternative testing economics incentive chart | 也许你可以看看 我这张试验刺激图 |
[34:11] | But it’s pop-up | 是立体图 |
[34:14] | I will read this homeowners legislation this weekend | 我周末看看这个业主立法案 |
[34:17] | Five more minutes and I’m due in committee. Reena | 五分钟后我要去委员会了 |
[34:20] | Well– Reena’s prescription drugs for the elderly amendment– | 老年人药品处方修正案 |
[34:23] | rejected during mark-up session | 在初评时被拒绝了 |
[34:25] | Sorry, Nana | 抱歉奶奶 |
[34:27] | -Where are we with the animals? -Still not on the calendar | -我们的动物提案在哪儿? -还没上议程 |
[34:29] | So we’re nowhere. Grace, help Elle with this | 那我们还没着落 葛蕾丝,帮艾儿一下 |
[34:33] | Let’s get going. I’ll see you all later | 我们开始运作吧,回头见 |
[34:35] | Grace… I think I can get a meeting with Hauser’s aide | 葛蕾丝 我可以跟豪瑟的助手会面 |
[34:40] | Please. You could have 100 meetings… and it still wouldn’t matter | 拜托,你可以见上100次 可是不会有用的 |
[34:44] | This is Washington politics… not warm fuzzies and kissing booths | 这是华盛顿政治 不是温暖柔物和亲吻亭 |
[34:48] | It takes savvy and street smarts | 这需要经验和智慧 |
[34:51] | I’ve seen thousands of polite, idealistic girls… | 我见过上千个 像你这样的理想主义姑娘 |
[34:54] | just like you traipse up and down this Hill… | 在这个山上奔波 |
[34:57] | and go home empty-handed with blisters on their feet | 后来空着手、跛着脚回家 |
[35:01] | Thank you, Grace | 谢谢,葛蕾丝 |
[35:05] | You actually reminded me of something really important I came here to give my dog a voice… | 你实际上 让我记起了一件重要的事 |
[35:09] | and I’d forgotten about my own | 我是来为我的狗呼吁的 我却忘了我自己 |
[35:13] | So you can do it the Washington way | 你可以用华盛顿的方法去做 |
[35:16] | But I’m going to do it the Elle Woods way | 可是我要用 艾儿.伍兹的方法去做 |
[35:20] | Time to get serious | 该走了 |
[35:21] | Time to get serious | 干事的时候到了 |
[35:22] | Subject–Congresswoman Libby Hauser | 人物,莉比.豪瑟女议员 |
[35:25] | Came of age in Post-War boom… | 战后婴儿潮时出生 |
[35:26] | typified by 1951 Charles Jourdan stiletto heel | 跟1951年 查尔斯约旦细高跟鞋同一时代 |
[35:30] | Moving up to the Texan’s head, which is red… | 升至德州的头儿,红发 |
[35:33] | suspect chemical assistance. Must pursue Hit me, Post | 可能是化学效果 要追查,告诉我,珀斯特 |
[35:37] | 118 salons within a 10-mile radius… broken down by color expertise… | 10英里半径里有118个发廊 由不同的颜色名声 |
[35:42] | and philosophical approach to hair maintenance and style | 及对待头发保护的哲学方法 和发型来区分 |
[35:47] | I didn’t know you could have a philosophy of hair | 我不知道头发也有哲学 |
[35:50] | Oh, yeah Maybe that’s where I went wrong | -啊,对 -也许这就是我错的地方 |
[35:56] | Go for Woods It’s just as you suspected | -杂工伍兹 -正如你i怀疑的那样 |
[35:59] | She’s at a moderate conservative salon… founded on the principles of Vidal | 她在一个按维达原则建立的 中型、保守的法发廊里 |
[36:04] | In fact, it was one of our case studies… last year at Hair University | 实际上,那是我们去年 头发大学的一个研究个案 |
[36:09] | That was right before they fIunked me | 就在他们当掉我之前 |
[36:11] | Paulette, they weren’t ready for your vision | 他们没有准备好接受你的眼光 |
[36:14] | I know you’ll make your mark hair-wise | 我知道你会以发型评论的 |
[36:18] | Sorry -You got a pen? | 对不起,你有笔吗? |
[36:20] | -Yes | 有 |
[36:21] | It’s at Constitution and 1 2th The Salon Bontempo | 她在宪章路12号 好节奏发廊 |
[36:30] | Don’t you just love a salon day? | 你不会不喜欢来发廊吧? |
[36:35] | Yes, so peaceful and quiet | 喜欢,安安静静 |
[36:38] | Makes it so much easier to talk that way They have rules about that here | -比较容易交谈 -他们这儿有规定 |
[36:42] | I know. That’s why I called to make sure… they used PETA-approved hair care products | 我特地打电话来核实 他们使用的产品是动物友好 |
[36:47] | When you think about what they do to those animals– Which is why I don’t think about it Does the trick | -当你想到这些动物时… -我不去想它们,就没事了 |
[36:57] | Excellent bobby pin handling Thank you, Frederic. Looks great | 绝妙的扁平发夹处理 谢谢,弗雷德里,很漂亮 |
[37:04] | Isn’t it so comforting to see… they use eco-friendly foil technology here? | 看到他们这儿 使用环保铂技术很宽慰 |
[37:08] | Every planet needs a friend, that’s what I always say | 每个星球都需要一个朋友 |
[37:10] | If I wanted to talk about the emotional life of a rock… you’d know it by now | 如果我想谈论石头的情感 你现在恐怕已经知道了 |
[37:16] | Until this day, I’d held the highest opinion… | 迄今,作为少数头发团组的一员 |
[37:19] | of redheads as a fellow hair minority group | 我对红头发的评价很高 |
[37:22] | I heard quite enough of your politics… at the committee meeting, thank you very much | 我在委员会会议上 听够了你的政见,谢谢 |
[37:43] | When was the last time you wore the yellow tea rose? | 你最后一次戴黄茶玫瑰 是什么时候? |
[37:54] | I’m sorry? What did you just– | 对不起?你说什么… |
[37:56] | When was the last time you wore your yellow tea rose? | 你最后一次戴黄茶玫瑰 是什么时候? |
[37:59] | On the night of my initiation | 我入会的那天晚上 |
[38:01] | Wasn’t the passing of the secret scented eternal flame… of the goddess Delta Nu not the most moving experience? | 传递三角女神的永恒火焰 是不是很感人? |
[38:06] | Especially the part where we sipped… | 特别是我们从神圣的 |
[38:08] | from the secret pink chalice of sisterhood! | 粉红姐妹圣杯中喝水时 |
[38:11] | Yes! | |
[38:17] | Delta who? | 什么三角? |
[38:20] | Delta Nu! Delta-Delta boo-gah-loo | 三角姐妹会! |
[38:25] | Nu Nu Delta | |
[38:27] | Theta, Beta | |
[38:29] | Lambda, Mu | |
[38:30] | Ooh-aah, Delta Nu! | |
[38:35] | Libby Hauser, Texas. Planning a wedding? | 莉比.豪瑟,德州 计划婚礼? |
[38:39] | That “I do” updo looks like heaven on you | 那个 “我愿意” 高簪好像天堂 |
[38:42] | Thank you Who is he? Zeta Lambda Nu, I hope | -谢谢 -他是谁?希望是泽塔弟兄会的 |
[38:46] | Actually, I’m marrying outside the Greek system… | 我与希腊字母之外的人结婚 |
[38:48] | but he’s totally letter-worthy | 可他完全配得上联谊会 |
[38:50] | But how is D.C. Elle-worthy? | 你怎么来华盛顿了? |
[38:54] | I’m here to speak for those who can’t speak for themselves | 我来是为了那些 不能为自己讲话的讲话 |
[38:58] | How interesting It’s more than interesting. It’s practical | -多有意思 -还不止这些呢,还很实际 |
[39:01] | Strictly a numbers game as far as you’re concerned | 完全是个数字游戏 |
[39:04] | 1 25,468–Number of people in your district with dog licenses | 125468,你们地区 有狗执照人的数量 |
[39:09] | 12762 1 2,762–The number of unemployed scientists… | 有技术开发非动物实验的 |
[39:12] | with the skills to develop alternatives to animal testing | 失业科学家的数量 |
[39:16] | And finally, 6285–the ID number of my dog’s captive mother | 最后,6285是我的狗的 被捕母亲的身份号码 |
[39:21] | I’m not sure I followed all that… but you got my attention | 我不敢肯定我都听懂了 可是你引起了我的注意 |
[39:26] | If there’s one thing I know how to do… it’s rinse and repeat. Shall we? | 如果我知道一件事 那就是漂洗和重复,我们来吧? |
[39:32] | Excuse me, do you happen to have a– -Get lost! -Excuse me, sir! | -对不起,你凑巧有… -滚开! |
[39:34] | -Do you have a– -No, I’m busy | -对不起,先生,你有… -没有,我很忙 |
[39:38] | Sir, could I use a section of your newspaper? | 我能用一块儿你的报纸吗? |
[39:40] | We’re late for your doggie spa appointment | 你的狗温泉约会要晚了 |
[39:47] | -Here you go. -Thank you, young lady | -给你 -谢谢,年轻女士 |
[39:50] | No problem. What kind of world would this be… if we didn’t help each other out every once in a while? | 没什么,如果我们不互相帮助 世界会变成啥样? |
[39:54] | Have a good day | 祝你愉快 |
[39:57] | What do you want, Bruiser? | 你要干什么,布鲁赛? |
[40:04] | Bruiser, honey, come on | 布鲁赛?宝贝儿,走哇 |
[40:14] | We have to go. We’re late | 我们得走了,我们晚了 |
[40:18] | We have to get to the doggie spa, remember? | 我们得去狗温泉 |
[40:20] | Will it be Swedish or shiatsu massage today? | 今天是瑞典式还是日式按摩? |
[40:23] | Come on | 快 |
[40:29] | Come on. We gotta get you to the puppy pretty parlor | 来,我们得把你送到 漂亮的狗狗客厅去 |
[40:34] | Redhead, down | 红头发,搞定了 |
[40:36] | Up next is Stanford Marks… | 下一个是斯丹弗.马克斯 |
[40:38] | Southern conservative, NRA spokesman | 南部保守党,步枪协会发言人 |
[40:40] | How about tulips? No, no, the calla lily is this year’s tulip | -郁金香怎么样? -不,马蹄莲是今年的郁金香 |
[40:46] | -For weddings? -It’s all about the calla | -婚礼用花? -都是马蹄莲 |
[40:50] | What would I do without you? | 我缺你能做什么? |
[40:52] | I couldn’t do anything without you, Sid | 我缺你什么也做不成,席德 |
[40:55] | You’re going to get this bill through, Elle | 你要使这个提案通过 |
[40:56] | An honest voice is louder than a crowd’s | 一个诚实的声音 比一群人的声音都大 |
[41:01] | Just trust your voice | 只要信任你自己 |
[41:07] | Bruiser? Oh, my God. I’ll be right back | 啊,天啊,我马上回来 |
[41:12] | Pilates for Poodles? That’s Tuesday at 2:30 | 实验卷毛狗? 那是星期二两点半 |
[41:12] | Pilates for Poodles? That’s Tuesday at 2:30 | 实验卷毛狗? 那是星期二两点半 |
[41:16] | -The page said it was urgent! -They said it was urgent | 呼机说有急事! |
[41:18] | -Please tell me he’s OK. -What’s wrong with Leslie? | -它没事儿吧? -莱斯利怎么样? |
[41:20] | We have it under control now… | 我们现在已经控制好了 |
[41:22] | but your Rottweiler has been humping… your little dog, and vice versa | 可是你的罗特威勒 一直在惹你的小狗,互相惹 |
[41:27] | Your Chihuahua’s quite the little leaper, young lady Takes a running start | 你的吉娃娃跳得很快 带头狂奔 |
[41:31] | Hell, what can I say? My Rottweiler’s a stallion | 哎,我能说什么呢? 罗特威勒是只公狗 |
[41:35] | In our household, we fully support a healthy curiosity | 在我们家里 我们完全支持健康的好奇心 |
[41:38] | Testosterone is natural. | 睾丸是生理现象 |
[41:40] | Wait. Did you say stallion?Wait a minute. | -等等,你说是公的? -等一下 |
[41:44] | Your dog… the one wearing that ridiculous pink skirt in the park? | 你的狗 穿着可笑粉红裙子的那只? |
[41:48] | Why would she have testosterone? That wasn’t a skirt, it was a skort -Men wear skorts. -Uh-huh | -她怎么会有睾丸? -那是袍子,男人穿袍子 |
[41:53] | What the heck is a skort? | 该死的袍子是什么东西? |
[41:55] | And what does a man wearing one got to do with it? | 男人穿这个 与此又有什么关系呢? |
[41:57] | All right! Leslie is a Les. The Rottweiler is a guy… | 莱斯利是同性恋 罗特威勒是个公的 |
[42:04] | and Bruiser is a male dog who enjoys wearing pastel | 布鲁赛是只公狗 喜欢穿粉色系 |
[42:09] | The canines are both male | 它俩都是公狗 |
[42:18] | Your dogs are gay | 你们的狗是同性恋 |
[42:31] | All the signs were there. I just didn’t see them | 有很多的这样的迹象 我只是没有看出来 |
[42:34] | Most dogs like to chew your shoes… | 大部分的狗都喜欢啃你的鞋子 |
[42:37] | and Bruiser liked to wear mine | 布鲁赛喜欢穿我的 |
[42:40] | I just thought he liked the height | 我只是想它喜欢鞋的大小 |
[42:43] | You just want what’s best for them | 你只想要它们最好 |
[42:46] | Doesn’t matter if they’re the smartest… or the strongest or the best diggers | 它们最聪明或者最会挖 都没有什么关系 |
[42:49] | As long as they’re happy | 只要它们高兴就行 |
[42:52] | Why me? Why my dog? | 为啥是我?为啥是我的狗? |
[42:55] | I told Doris not to buy it in Dupont Circle | 我告诉多利斯 不要在杜邦圈子里买 |
[42:58] | That damn homosexual puppy boutique | 那个该死的同性恋狗店 |
[43:02] | Stanford Marks, by the way. You can call me Stan | 斯丹弗.马克思 就叫我斯丹吧 |
[43:06] | Elle Woods. Very nice to meet you | 认识你很高兴 |
[43:07] | You’re the girl with the perfumed poo baggies | 你是那位 用香水狗便袋的姑娘 |
[43:10] | I’m the woman with the scented waste receptacles | 我是那位 用香味粪便容器的女人 |
[43:13] | Wait! Congressman Stanford Marks? | 等等!斯丹佛.马克斯议员? |
[43:16] | As in the Southern conservative… | 保守的南方步枪协会发言人 |
[43:18] | NRA spokesman Alabama Republican Stanford Marks? | 阿拉巴马共和党人 斯丹弗.马克斯? |
[43:21] | One and the same It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance | 正是在下,认识你很高兴 |
[43:23] | No, Congressman, the pleasure is all mine | 是我很高兴 |
[43:26] | -Well… -Believe me | 相信我 |
[43:29] | Here’s to getting things done the Washington way | 这是华盛顿的做事方法 |
[43:32] | Your chief of staff has just gotten herself… a meeting with–wait for it– Chairman Stan Marks… | 你们的组长刚刚得到,等一下 |
[43:36] | in just four short weeks | 与斯丹.马克斯主席 四周后就会面的机会 |
[43:40] | -Congratulations, Grace. -Yes! | 恭喜你,葛蕾丝 |
[43:44] | Oh, yes. OK, who wants to bet… over-under on Ms. Woods departure? | 谁来打赌伍兹小姐离开的时间 |
[43:50] | Right now it’s at six days -Reena? -No, thanks | 现在赌六天,莉娜? |
[43:53] | -Reena? -No, thanks Come on. Anybody? | -不,谢谢 -来,谁来? |
[43:55] | Who wants to take over six days? I’ll take it, Grace | -谁想超过六天? -我来,葛蕾丝 |
[43:58] | I’ve been so busy. I’m sorry I’m late | 我一直很忙,抱歉来晚了 |
[44:01] | Reena, could you be a pal and just tell me… what I’m doing a week from tomorrow? | 你能告诉我 明天开始的一周我干什么吗? |
[44:05] | By the way, that outfit looks fantastic on you | 那套衣服你穿着棒极了 |
[44:07] | It really brings out the color in your eyes Thanks | -真让你眼中生辉 -谢谢 |
[44:11] | It’s on my “I brake for sample sales” bookmark | 这是我的 “我刹车买样品” 书签中的话 |
[44:15] | 9:00–sample custom color wedding cake frosting | 九点,试尝结婚蛋糕糖霜 |
[44:19] | 10:00– rehearse hearing speech 11 :00– Commerce committee hearing | 十点,彩排听证演讲 十一点,委员会听证开始 |
[44:23] | 1 2:00– exfoliating treatment– | 十二点,脱皮治疗… |
[44:25] | Go back to that one at 11 :00 | 回到十一点 |
[44:28] | 11 :00– Commerce committee hearing | 十一点,委员会听证开始 |
[44:32] | That’s what it says | 就是这样说的 |
[44:33] | I’m going to be appearing before ranking member… Libby Hauser, Chairman Stanford Marks… | 我要出现在莉比.豪瑟 斯丹弗.马克斯 |
[44:37] | and the entire Committee of En and Comm | 以及整个委员会面前 |
[44:39] | A hop, skip, and a jump away from a floor vote | 离发言表决只有一步 一蹦、一跳 |
[44:41] | Nice try, but you have to get a bill… before you have a hearing | 干得不错 可是听证前你得有提案 |
[44:45] | Like this one? | 就像这个? |
[44:47] | It’s like I was saying to the congresswoman… the other day over caramel macchiatos | 就像我喝着焦糖咖啡 对女议员说过的那样 |
[44:50] | “Is bill writing super fun or what?” | “写提案最有意思,是吧?” |
[44:53] | I think so | 我这样认为 |
[44:55] | Where is that Elle Woods? | 艾儿.伍兹在哪儿? |
[44:57] | Oh, my God | 啊,我的天啊! |
[45:00] | -Libby just told me the news. -She did? Never underestimate a woman… | 莉比刚刚告诉了我 千万别低估了 |
[45:05] | with a French manicure and a Harvard law degree | 有法式指甲 哈佛法学位的女人 |
[45:07] | Thank you, Victoria. That’s very sweet of you… but I couldn’t have done it without your inspiration | 谢谢,可没有你的鼓励 我是不会成功的 |
[45:12] | I’m honored. This girl is special | 我很荣幸,这个姑娘很特别 |
[45:16] | Actually, I didn’t do it alone | 实际上,不是我一个人的功劳 |
[45:18] | The entire team helped me. It was really a group effort | 整个小组都在帮我 这是集体努力的成果 |
[45:21] | Good work, guys. Really good work | 干得好,诸位,真的很好 |
[45:24] | -You. -Thanks | -你 -谢谢 |
[45:27] | Thank you, Reena. You’re a sweetheart | 谢谢你,莉娜,你真好心 |
[45:30] | And I guess I will see you at the hopper | 我想我们议案箱见 |
[45:43] | 众议院 | |
[46:08] | Ask not what your best friend can do for man… | 不要问你最好的朋友 能为男人做什么 |
[46:11] | but what you can do for man’s best friend | 问你可以 为男人最好的朋友做什么 |
[46:13] | 布鲁赛提案 | |
[46:16] | 听证室 | |
[46:19] | The Committee on Energy and Commerce… will now come to order | 委员会现在将开始议事 |
[46:21] | HR 2562, aka Bruiser’s Bill– | 2562号听证 也叫布鲁赛提案 |
[46:25] | Representative Victoria Rudd, sponsor… | 提案人,维多莉露德议员 |
[46:28] | proposing a ban on animal testing… in the cosmetics industry | 提议禁止化妆业用动物做实验 |
[46:32] | I’d like to welcome you all today as we begin… consideration of this very important issue | 我欢迎你们大家 我们要考虑这个重要的问题 |
[46:36] | This week, you will hear testimony from both sides… | 本周你们将听到 来自双方的证词 |
[46:40] | and I ask that you keep your ears and your minds open | 我要你们敞开耳朵和头脑 |
[46:44] | This is my first congressional hearing Can you believe it? | 这是我第一次参加国会听证会 你信不信? |
[46:47] | And so I come to you today as a citizen… and a scientist with the National Institute of Health | 我是个科学家 在国家卫生学院工作了25年 |
[46:51] | for 25 years, during which time… | 在这期间,非常清楚 |
[46:54] | it’s become increasingly clear that these supposed alternatives to animal testing aren’t alternatives at all | 这些替代动物实验的方法 根本行不通 |
[46:59] | I took this office to represent my two-legged constituents | 我想这个办公室 代表我的两条腿的选民 |
[47:04] | Recently, I saw an item in a pet store with the label… | 最近,我在宠物店里 看到了一个商品的标签 |
[47:07] | “This product is tested on humans.” | “该产品在人类身上实验过” |
[47:10] | That’s a problem worth discussing | 这才是个值得讨论的问题 |
[47:16] | All the bleeding hearts… will try to distract us from the facts… | 软弱心肠的人要做的 就是转移我们对事实的注意 |
[47:20] | with their saccharine talk of wagging tails… | 使用其甜言蜜语 摆动尾巴、鼻子 |
[47:23] | cold noses, and other sentimental mumbo jumbo | 还有其它伤感的胡言乱语 |
[47:26] | Consider this–where we see softness of heart… we often see softness of mind | 考虑一下,我们常看到 软心肠常与弱头脑共存 |
[47:32] | And so to move on such a bill at this juncture in time… | 因此在目前这个关头 听证这个提案 |
[47:35] | would wreak havoc on already unstable… local economies across the country | 将会给全国已经不稳定的经济 造成巨大破坏 |
[47:40] | Now, that’s a problem worth discussing | 那么,这才是值得讨论的问题 |
[47:45] | You know I’d do anything for you… but I got to tell you, that is one tough room | 你知道我会全力支持你的 可这是个不好对付的地方 |
[47:49] | -Better be prepared tomorrow. -All right | 你最好准备一下明天 |
[47:51] | Excuse me, ladies. Good evening | 对不起,女士们 我得走了,晚安 |
[47:54] | I know you’ve had a bad day in court before | 我知道你以前在法庭上 有过艰难的日子 |
[47:57] | It’s the same thing They make their case, we make ours | 这个也一样 他们说他们的,我们说我们的 |
[48:01] | Yes, but that was bad | 对,可是那很不好 |
[48:02] | They’re mostly posturing for their constituents back home | 他们为其选民装模作样 |
[48:06] | I think we have the votes in committee… even without your testimony | 我想甚至没有你的证词 我们也能在委员会表决通过 |
[48:09] | But they have scientists and economists and facts | 可是他们有科学家 有经济学家,还有事实 |
[48:13] | So do we. Elle, listen to me | 我们也有,艾儿,听我说 |
[48:16] | Go home. Have an early evening | 回家,今晚早早休息 |
[48:21] | Sorry | 对不起 |
[48:23] | Victoria Rudd. Yes | 维多莉露德,是的 |
[48:26] | Hang on one minute, will you? | 等一下,好吗? |
[48:28] | Go home. Try to relax | 回家,试着放松 |
[48:31] | And don’t think like them. Think like you | 别跟他们一样 要做你自己 |
[48:34] | OK. Thanks -Good night. -Good night | -谢谢 -晚安 |
[48:41] | Bob, how are you? | 鲍比,你好吗? |
[48:47] | I’m leaving the Capitol right now | 我现在正要离开首都山 |
[48:50] | -Thanks. Nice work. -Oh | 谢谢,干得不错 |
[48:58] | Sid? | 席德? |
[48:59] | I’m sorry about that. This happens all the time | 对不起,总是这样 |
[49:03] | My break is almost up… but I wanted to get you this before tomorrow | 我一会儿要去值班了 但是我要今天把这个给你 |
[49:07] | Great. Let’s walk | 太好了,我们走走吧 |
[49:11] | Sidney, this is brilliant How did you know all this? | 席德,这真是太好了 你是怎么知道这些的? |
[49:14] | Hundreds of dogs walked and thousands of plastic baggies | 上百只狗游行 上千个塑胶口袋 |
[49:19] | This is perfect. This is exactly what I need | 这正是我所需要的 |
[49:22] | Well, of course I appreciate your support | 我当然感激你的支持 |
[49:26] | Why wouldn’t it continue? | 为什么不能继续? |
[49:28] | I’m already on record on that issue | 这个问题我已经有案在先 |
[49:36] | All right | 好 |
[49:38] | I’ll do what I can | 我尽量去做吧 |
[49:40] | Don’t push me, Bob | 别逼我,鲍比 |
[49:42] | I’ll do what I can | 我尽力而为 |
[49:44] | All right. Good night | 好,晚安 |
[49:51] | -I need to call in my favor. -I’m listening | -听我说,我要停止我的支持 -我在听呢 |
[49:55] | I’ve changed my position on Bruiser’s Bill | 我改变了 我对布鲁赛提案的立场 |
[49:59] | A man who controls a political machine… | 一个控制政治机器… |
[50:02] | Boy, he’s good. He is really good | 哇,他很棒,真的很好 |
[50:05] | I’m really glad we’re watching this This is good for you | 我真高兴我们在观看 这对你很好 |
[50:08] | He promised to break me in two | |
[50:10] | I’m starting to worry about… getting all this wedding planning done | 我担心怎么完成婚礼计划 |
[50:13] | Elle, I want you to follow my lead in Washington | 艾儿,我要你在华盛顿 照我的旨意行事 |
[50:17] | And always make sure Bruiser wears a sweater | 一定要让布鲁赛穿汗衫 |
[50:20] | -Is that Sean Connery? -No, it’s not | -那是史恩康纳莱吗? -不,不是 |
[50:23] | Powerful enough to control congressmen… Seriously, honey, don’t worry about the wedding research | 宝贝儿,别担心婚礼准备 |
[50:27] | Just give ’em hell tomorrow | 明天给他们个好看 |
[50:46] | The chair now recognizes legislative aide Elle Woods | 主席现在准许立法助理 艾儿.伍兹发言 |
[50:57] | Thank you, Mr. Chairman There she is! | -谢谢,主席先生 -她来了 |
[50:59] | Guys, she really did it | 各位,她真的成功了 |
[51:03] | Miss Woods? Well, I’ll be damned | -伍兹小姐? -哇,我太惊奇了 |
[51:06] | Representative Kroft… | 克罗特议员 |
[51:09] | that lip gloss looks absolutely sensational on you | 那唇蜜真让你看起来闪闪动人 |
[51:12] | I’m sorry, what? | 对不起,什么? |
[51:14] | It’s Raspberry Macaroon number 156 | 那是156号紫莓蛋白 |
[51:17] | Company shall remain nameless, is that correct? | 公司我不说名,对不对? |
[51:19] | Well, yes. But how did you– | 嗯,对,你怎么知道? |
[51:23] | What if I told you, Representative Kroft… that you owe that special bounce in your step… | 如果我说你步伐有活力 是因为有了理想的唇膏 |
[51:27] | that only comes from finding the perfect lipstick… | 而这唇膏 使无辜的动物痛苦受难 |
[51:30] | to the pain and suffering of innocent animals? | 你欠这些无辜动物的 |
[51:34] | What if I was to tell you… Congresswoman Madeline Melanie Kroft… | 如果我告诉你 玛德莲.梅兰妮.克罗特议员 |
[51:38] | that you owe your Raspberry Macaroon… | 你的紫莓蛋白是欠… |
[51:43] | to him? | 它的? |
[51:46] | My best friend | 我最好的朋友… |
[51:49] | Bruiser | 布鲁赛先生 |
[51:52] | Bruiser | 布鲁赛 |
[51:54] | How many times has he acted on my behalf? | 多少次它为我效劳? |
[51:57] | Countless | 无法计算 |
[51:59] | But today, I get the opportunity to speak for him | 可是今天我有机会为它讲话 |
[52:04] | Who do you speak for? | 你们为谁讲话? |
[52:13] | Congressman Fuchs… | 弗契斯议员 |
[52:15] | the next time you reach for your overnight moisturizing gloves– | 下次你去拿你的增润手套时… |
[52:18] | By the way, it’s nothing to be ashamed about More men should use them | 没什么可羞耻的 更多的男人应该使用它 |
[52:23] | Consider asking yourself what you’re willing to sacrifice… | …问问你自己 为了美和皮肤柔软 |
[52:26] | in the name of beauty and soft cuticles | 你愿意牺牲什么 |
[52:30] | Are you willing to sacrifice animal welfare? | 你愿意牺牲动物的利益吗? |
[52:33] | Or how about the welfare of one animal? | 或者一个动物的利益 |
[52:36] | Like Jelly, your childhood pal… | 比如杰里,你童年的伙伴? |
[52:39] | that striking retriever-black lab mix | 那只惊人的 混血黑拉布拉多犬? |
[52:44] | You know about Jelly? | 你知道杰里的事? |
[52:47] | When all the other children refused to play Lone Ranger… | 当其他的孩子 拒绝玩孤独童子军时 |
[52:51] | who was it that was always your Tonto? | 是谁总是当你的伙伴? |
[52:53] | Jelly Belly | 杰里.白利 |
[53:07] | Mr. Chairman… | 主席先生 |
[53:10] | when you look in those snap-worthy almond eyes… of your Rottweiler Leslie… | 当你看着你的罗特韦尔狗 莱斯利的杏眼时 |
[53:13] | does it not make your heart glow with warmth? | 你的心没有变得温暖吗? |
[53:17] | With due respect, Ms. Woods, I wouldn’t go that far | 为应有的尊敬 我不会那样讲的 |
[53:19] | But when he learned to differentiate… between seven different kinds of pipes… and fetch each one on command, did you not swear… | 可是当它学会 区分七种不同的管子时 |
[53:24] | to protect him with every shotgun… | 你没有发誓要用 你可爱的小掸药包里的短枪 |
[53:27] | in your charming little ammunitions case? | 来保护它吗? |
[53:32] | It wouldn’t come to that This is a dog we’re talking about | 这并不相干,我们在谈论狗 |
[53:36] | But if you could speak for Leslie… | 可是如果你能为莱斯利讲话 |
[53:39] | what would you say? | 你会讲什么呢? |
[53:45] | What would Leslie want you to say for him, Mr. Chairman? | 莱斯利又希望 你为它说什么呢,主席先生? |
[53:54] | Stan | 斯丹 |
[54:06] | To hell with it | 啊,见鬼 |
[54:09] | My Rottweiler Les is of the homosexual orientation | 我的罗特韦尔,莱斯利 有同性恋倾向 |
[54:13] | I’ve said it. I’m out | 好,我说出来了 |
[54:16] | My name is Stan Marks, I’m a conservative Republican… NRA spokesman, and my dog is gay | 我是斯丹.马克斯 保守共和党人,步枪协会发言人 |
[54:19] | And guess what? | 我的狗是同性恋,你猜怎么样? |
[54:23] | I couldn’t be prouder of the little flamer! | 我非常为这个小同性恋骄傲! |
[54:26] | I don’t care how good my hair looks… | 我不管我的头发有多么好看 |
[54:28] | slicked back with some high-dollar pomade | 用高贵的头油向后梳光 |
[54:30] | Just one long stare into that sweet sissy dog’s eyes… | 只要注视一下 那双柔情的狗眼睛 |
[54:34] | and I know no cosmetic could ever be worth it! | 我知道没有什么化妆品 能比得上的 |
[54:40] | Bruiser’s Bill | 布鲁赛议案 |
[54:44] | Bruiser’s Bill! | 布鲁赛议案 |
[54:48] | We did it! Bill passing! | 我们成功了!议案通过了! |
[54:50] | Bruiser’s Bill! | 布鲁赛议案! |
[54:53] | Important legislation for our time | 我们时代重要的立法 |
[55:06] | Bruiser, good work, little guy | 布鲁赛,干得好,小家伙 |
[55:10] | 艾儿.伍兹 能源与商务委员会 | |
[55:13] | I would like to concIude this hearing… by thanking you all for your testimony– | 我来结束这个听证 谢谢你的证词… |
[55:17] | Mr. Chairman, sir… | 主席先生,先生… |
[55:18] | The chair recognizes… the gentlewoman from Massachusetts | 主席允许麻省的女士发言 |
[55:22] | Mr. Chairman, committee members… | 主席先生,委员会会员们 |
[55:24] | I would like to thank you for your consideration of this bill | 我谢谢你们考虑这个议案 |
[55:28] | However, after further reflection… | 然而,经过进一步的思考 |
[55:30] | on the budgetary realities of this fiscal year… | 根据今年的财政预算现状 |
[55:34] | I feel I must withdraw my support for Bruiser’s Bill | 我觉得必须收回 我对布鲁赛议案的支持 |
[55:37] | -What? -I concur! | -什么? -我同意女议员的请求 |
[55:52] | Everybody, calm down | 诸位,镇静 |
[56:04] | I’m sorry, Bruiser | 抱歉,布鲁赛 |
[56:07] | I’m sorry, too, Elle | 我也很抱歉,艾儿 |
[56:10] | I know you think I’ve let you down | 我知道你认为我让你失望了 |
[56:12] | Believe me, I thought about your reaction… | 相信我,我想到了你的反应 |
[56:15] | maybe more than I should have | 也许超过了我该想的 |
[56:19] | You were outmaneuvered… | 你中了葛蕾丝… |
[56:21] | by Grace | 的计谋 |
[56:24] | Grace? For the last two sessions she’s been pushing… | -葛蕾丝? -在最后的两次会议上 |
[56:26] | this homeowners incentives bill | 她一直在推动 那个业主的鼓励议案 |
[56:30] | This morning she struck a deal | 今早她做成了一个交易 |
[56:31] | I withdraw my support for Bruiser’s Bill | 我收回对布鲁赛议案的支持 |
[56:35] | Homeowners incentives comes to a vote | 业主鼓励议案进行投票 |
[56:39] | That was the price and I paid it | 这就是代价,我支付了 |
[56:41] | That’s all just deals and trades and secrets | 这都是交易和秘密的问题 |
[56:49] | That’s not what people want | 这不是人们想要的 |
[57:01] | Elle… | 艾儿 |
[57:03] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[57:13] | Government of the people… by the people, for the people | 民有、民治、民享 |
[57:44] | So what’s your story? | 你的故事又是如何? |
[57:47] | Were you even honest? | 你甚至诚实吗? |
[57:51] | I guess you were | 我想你诚实 |
[57:56] | If you didn’t play games… then you were probably the only one | 如果你没有玩游戏 那你可能是唯一的一个 |
[58:03] | I just don’t know how you did it | 我只是不明白你是怎么做的 |
[58:06] | I don’t even mean wearing that silly hat… | 我不是要戴那个傻帽子 |
[58:08] | because that was really brave But… | 这确实很勇敢,可是… |
[58:13] | Just trusting your country | 就去信任你的祖国 |
[58:16] | Trusting this system… | 信任这个制度 |
[58:21] | Trusting yourself | 信任你自己 |
[58:24] | I did | 我这样做了 |
[58:41] | Go on. It’s fulI of warm fuzzies | 来吧,全是些温暖的柔物 |
[58:45] | With extra fuzz | 额外柔软 |
[58:59] | “Elle Woods has amazing lateral delts.” | “艾儿.伍兹的 口腔三角肌很棒” |
[59:02] | That was my target muscle group of the month | 那是我本月重要的肌肉群 |
[59:06] | Snaps for Elle’s lateral delts | 为艾儿的三角肌叫好 |
[59:24] | “Elle Woods inspires us.” | “艾儿.伍兹激励了我们” |
[59:28] | We even put little hearts over the “Is” | -我们在 “激励” 上画了个心型 -我看到了 |
[59:30] | -I see that. -It was my idea | 这是我的主意,可是… |
[59:34] | Thank you, Timothy | 谢谢,提摩西 |
[59:36] | Thank you, everybody. This is really nice | 谢谢,诸位,你们对我太好了 |
[59:38] | But I just don’t think I’m cut out for this | 可是我认为我不适合干这个 |
[59:42] | Elle, we have a plan Two words for you– Discharge petition | 我们有个计划,两个字 发动请愿 |
[59:45] | With a couple hundred signatures… we can spring Bruiser’s Bill from committee… | 几百个签名能使布鲁赛议案 跳过委员会 |
[59:49] | straight to the House floor for a vote | 直接进入议院投票 |
[59:52] | I don’t know. That sounds really complicated | 我不知道,听起来很复杂 |
[59:55] | You’ve come farther than any of us… while maintaining your bounce and sparkle | 你从远处来 可你保持了你的活力和光辉 |
[59:59] | We never sparkle | 我们从不发光 |
[1:00:01] | None of us thought one person could make a difference… until you came along | 你来之前我们都没想到 一个人可以使事情大不相同 |
[1:00:07] | If I remember correctly, isn’t that 218 signatures? | 如果我没记错 是218个署名,对吧? |
[1:00:11] | It’s not that hard | 没那么难 |
[1:00:13] | Yeah | 是的 |
[1:00:17] | Yeah | 是的 |
[1:00:20] | I guess I know women with more shoes than that | 我想我认识 鞋数多于此数的女人 |
[1:00:23] | Wait, that’s me | 等等,那就是我 |
[1:00:26] | Elle… it’s time to finish what you started | 艾儿,该完成你已开始的工作了 |
[1:00:34] | OK, people, a lot on the agenda today | 好,诸位,今天的议程很忙 |
[1:00:36] | Reenie, I’m still waiting on those one-minute floor speeches | 莉娜,我在等待那些发言稿 |
[1:00:38] | Timothy, I need recon on that campaign finance reform hearing | 提摩西,我需要 金融改革运动听证的调查 |
[1:00:43] | Grace, status meeting in my office right away | 葛蕾丝 马上来我办公室汇报形势 |
[1:00:49] | I said now | 我说现在 |
[1:00:56] | Where’s my staff? | -我的人都哪儿去了? -他们辞职了 |
[1:00:57] | They quit, without notice | 没有预先通知 |
[1:01:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:01:05] | Marks and Hauser just filed a petition… to discharge Bruiser’s Bill | 马克斯和豪瑟起草了个请愿 直接对布鲁赛议案投票 |
[1:01:09] | I’m pretty sure that’s where your staff is… led by their commander Sorority Sue | 我肯定你的人都在那儿 由他们的指挥苏领导 |
[1:01:18] | Petition to discharge HR 2652, aka Bruiser’s Bill… | 请愿让2652听证直接投票 也就是布鲁赛议案 |
[1:01:23] | carried with no objections | 没有反对意见 |
[1:01:25] | The petition is filed and available for signature | 请愿登记好了 可以接受署名了 |
[1:01:30] | Actually, we are strictly… | 实际上我们严格地 “带来了自己的” |
[1:01:32] | “bring your own” on the discharge petition | 请愿书 |
[1:01:43] | But it’s pink…and scented | 可是是粉红的,有香味 |
[1:01:46] | Gives it something extra, don’t you think? | 加上点儿额外的风味 你看是不是? |
[1:01:49] | We’ve both signed it, as you can see | 我们俩都署名了,你都看见了 |
[1:01:53] | I believe we’re being dismissed. Thank you | 我想我们可以走了 |
[1:01:55] | There will be others to come and sign | 还会有其他的人来署的 |
[1:01:58] | -Don’t you like pink? -Come on! | -你不喜欢粉红色吗? -走吧! |
[1:02:15] | Up on your feet, people | 站起来,诸位 |
[1:02:18] | Discharge petition time | 签署请愿时间 |
[1:02:21] | Upsy-daisy | 快起来去啊 |
[1:02:25] | We have our work cut out for us. Let’s go | 我们有可以做的事情 我们走吧 |
[1:02:30] | OK, we have two signatures. 216 to go | 好,我们有两个署名 还需要216个 |
[1:02:33] | I’ll break up the country into color codes Timothy, you’re teal | 我来把全国用颜色分开 提摩西,你是鸭蓝色 |
[1:02:37] | Reena, you’re magenta And Elle is marigold | 莉娜,你是洋红色 艾儿是万寿菊色 |
[1:02:41] | And I’ve got the Wellington covered | 我囊括了威灵顿,37个签字 |
[1:02:43] | 37 signatures in residence | 我囊括了威灵顿,37个签字 |
[1:02:45] | Sid Post, 37 | 好,席德.珀斯特,37 |
[1:02:47] | Congress adjourns in 3 weeks. We can’t do this alone | 国会三周后就要休会 靠我们这些人不行 |
[1:02:51] | That’s why I’m calling in reinforcements | 这就是我呼叫增援的原因 |
[1:02:53] | I hope we’re talking… the brightest political minds in the country | 我希望 他们是国内最棒的政治家 |
[1:02:59] | We’re here! | 我们来了! |
[1:03:06] | Oh, my God! | 哦,天啊! |
[1:03:10] | Oh, gosh, we can’t wait to see the Mall And the Statue of Liberty | -我们迫不及待要看草地广场 -还有自由女神 |
[1:03:14] | Everybody, these are my Delta Nu sisters | 诸位,她们是三角姐妹会的 |
[1:03:17] | This is Margot and Serena | 这是玛歌和塞琳娜 |
[1:03:19] | Josh made the cruise boat pulI over in Puerto Vallarta | 乔西让游艇在波多维拉塔靠岸 |
[1:03:22] | I left L.A. right after landing… a lateral split in the third quarter dance break | 我跳完了拉拉队领舞 就离开了洛杉矶 |
[1:03:26] | It was awesome. I went “Yah!” and “Haah!” | 很令人敬畏,我去… |
[1:03:29] | -That’s so great. -Yeah, thanks | -真棒 -是啊,谢谢 |
[1:03:31] | So, is it time? | 那么,是时候啦? |
[1:03:34] | Oh, no, it’s not time yet | 啊,不,还没到时间 |
[1:03:41] | Hello? You’re here? | 喂?你来了? |
[1:03:44] | We’ll meet you in the lobby. Let’s go | 我们去大厅接你,我们走 |
[1:03:50] | Everybody, this is the final member of our team… Paulette Parcelle | 这是我们团队最后的一位 波丽.帕丝尔 |
[1:03:53] | Who’s ready to discharge? | 谁准备好了冲锋? |
[1:03:56] | And proposition a bill | 提交议案… |
[1:04:00] | and…whatever | 管它是什么! |
[1:04:02] | Let’s hit the Hill | 我们来冲击山头 |
[1:04:04] | If I could have a moment of your time– | 如果我能耽误你点时间… |
[1:04:07] | You could consider something– | 你能考虑有关… |
[1:04:10] | Quadrant 4, corridor 6, have lost one | 第四区第六走廊 失去了一个 |
[1:04:15] | Sorry. How are you? If I could have a minute of your time? | 抱歉,对不起 能否耽误你一点时间? |
[1:04:19] | Reena, how are you? Has anybody told you about Bruiser’s Bill? | 莉娜,你怎么样? 有人跟你讲过布鲁赛议案吗? |
[1:04:22] | Is it trivial, Congressman Hannenfeld? | 这是小事吗,议员? |
[1:04:24] | Animals don’t have the same reactions… to drugs that humans do | 动物对于药品 没有人那样的反应 |
[1:04:28] | It’s like the time… my trainer’s sister’s cousin’s girlfriend… gave her overweight Yorkie some phen-fen… | 比如我教练表弟的女朋友 给她的狗一些减肥药 |
[1:04:32] | because she was a little bit fat… and it gained three pounds | 因为它有点胖,它却胖了三磅 |
[1:04:35] | Desired result? I don’t think so You know? | 希望的结果?我不这样认为 |
[1:04:39] | 免费剪发 请支持布鲁赛议案 | |
[1:04:42] | Oh, my dear, gifted woman… | 啊,亲爱的,真有天赋 |
[1:04:44] | you tell that Bruiser Woods… he can count on the Sunshine State | 你告诉布鲁赛.伍兹 它可以信赖阳光加州 |
[1:04:48] | Thank you, Ohio | 谢谢你,俄亥俄 |
[1:04:57] | 请愿让布鲁赛议案直接投票 最新署名 | |
[1:05:01] | Thank you, Atlanta! | 谢谢,亚特兰大! |
[1:05:03] | Who’s next? | 下个是谁? |
[1:05:05] | You’re next! | 你是下个! |
[1:05:09] | We’re gonna do it | 我们来吧 |
[1:05:17] | Serena… | 塞琳娜 |
[1:05:19] | why do they keep sending us to Room 216? | 他们为啥总把我们送往216室 |
[1:05:22] | “Intern Orientation.” | “实习指导” |
[1:05:27] | Margot, you’re a genius | 玛歌,你是天才 |
[1:05:28] | If this doesn’t get more signatures… I don’t know what will | 如果这个不能得到更多署名 我不知道还有什么能 |
[1:05:34] | Intern class of 2003 on deck! | 2003实习班上场准备! |
[1:05:42] | Remember, flexibility counts | 记住,灵活很重要 |
[1:05:49] | Ready? OK! | 好了吗?好 |
[1:05:53] | Dogs of the world unite! | 全世界的狗团结起… |
[1:06:07] | 狗是… | |
[1:06:20] | 2、4、6、8! 2…4…6…8! | |
[1:06:22] | Sign the petition, win a date! | 在请愿上署名,赢一个约会! |
[1:06:24] | Go Bruiser’s Bill, go! | 去签署布鲁赛议案,去! |
[1:06:30] | Well, I’m signing | 嗯,我要签署 |
[1:06:33] | Yes, Bob, I know what you’re reading | 布鲁赛议案获得动力 |
[1:06:35] | Are you kidding? | 鲍比,我知道你在读什么 你在开玩笑? |
[1:06:40] | Your support has been invaluable to me | 你对我的支持非常重要 |
[1:06:42] | If it weren’t for you, I’d be painting my own posters | 如果没有你 我就得自己去贴标语 |
[1:06:46] | I don’t care if she has two weeks left | 我不管她是否还剩下两周 |
[1:06:48] | She could have two years left She won’t pulI this off | 她可以还有两年 可她不会成功的 |
[1:06:52] | I will not be outmaneuvered by this silly little blonde | 我不会被这个 金发傻丫头算计的 |
[1:06:59] | Don’t worry, Bob. I’ll get her… | 别担心,鲍比,我会教训她… |
[1:07:02] | and her little dog, too | 还有她的小狗 |
[1:07:06] | Even with the entire Wellington… and 68 life-changing haircuts under Paulette’s belt… | 即使有整个威灵顿 以及68个改变人生的剪发 |
[1:07:09] | we’re still not even close | 我们仍差得很远 |
[1:07:11] | We got a problem here | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[1:07:13] | The bad news is… | 坏消息是… |
[1:07:17] | Reena | 莉娜 |
[1:07:27] | Wow. You look amazing | 你看起来真惊人 |
[1:07:32] | It’s just layers and highlights… | 只是层次和挑染 |
[1:07:34] | and a cellulose finishing rinse | 最后用纤维素喷洒 |
[1:07:37] | I did it Cool | -我做的 -酷 |
[1:07:40] | What is the bad news? | 坏消息是什么? |
[1:07:42] | We lost Hannenfeld. We were planning on him… | 我们失去了汉尼菲德 |
[1:07:44] | to bring Felsen, Parks, and Janowitz on board | 我们计划让他把菲尔森 帕克斯和詹诺威带来 |
[1:07:48] | What are you talking about? I talked to Hannenfeld myself I confirmed with his aide this morning over breakfast | 我今天早饭时 跟他的助手定好了 |
[1:07:52] | I don’t know. Somebody must’ve got to him at Iunch | 我不知道 一定有人请他吃午饭了 |
[1:07:56] | It’s Grace | 是葛蕾丝 |
[1:07:58] | -Please make sure. -I will. Two weeks? | -请一定落实 -我会的,两个周 |
[1:08:00] | I’m looking for Grace Rossiter | 我找葛蕾丝.罗斯特 |
[1:08:02] | I just want to know if she’s coming back soon | 我只想知道她是否一会就回来 |
[1:08:05] | Elle. Hi Oh, hi | -嗨 -啊,嗨 |
[1:08:08] | I was going to call you | 我正想给你打电话 |
[1:08:11] | I was looking for Grace | 我来找葛蕾丝 |
[1:08:14] | The discharge petition We lost Hannenfeld… | -释放请愿 -我们失去了汉尼菲 |
[1:08:17] | and I was wondering if Grace knew anything about it | 我不知道葛蕾丝是否知道这个 |
[1:08:20] | None of that is important anymore Could I speak with you for a moment? | 这些都不重要了 我能跟你谈一下吗? |
[1:08:25] | Sure | 当然 |
[1:08:33] | You did it, Elle. You won | 你成功了,艾儿,你赢了 |
[1:08:36] | You can collect Bruiser’s mom anytime you like | 你啥时去领布鲁赛的妈妈都行 |
[1:08:38] | What? | 什么? |
[1:08:39] | If you promise not to be disappointed in me again… | 如果你保证别再对我失望 我就告诉你 |
[1:08:43] | I’ll tell you. I pulled a few strings | 我动用了几个关系 |
[1:08:46] | C’est Magnifique is releasing all of their test animals | 华贵即将释放所有的实验动物 |
[1:08:51] | All of them? | -所有的? -所有的 |
[1:08:53] | All of them. And what’s more… they have been so impressed… | 另外,他们非常欣赏 |
[1:08:55] | with how you’ve handled yourself down here… | 你自己处理的方法 |
[1:08:58] | they want you on board as head of their legal department | 他们要你加入董事会 成为他们法律部的领导 |
[1:09:01] | It’s a very generous offer I don’t know | -这是个非常大方的邀请 -我不知道 |
[1:09:06] | You did it You did what you came here to do | 你成功了,你做到了 你来这儿想做的事 |
[1:09:09] | Yeah, but what about the discharge petition? | 可是请愿怎么办? |
[1:09:13] | This isn’t about just one animal… it’s all of the animals | 这不是关于一个动物 而是所有动物的问题 |
[1:09:16] | I agree, but you’ve got a great team in place | 我同意 可是你组织了一个队伍 |
[1:09:18] | They can carry on without you | 没有你,他们也可以继续下去 |
[1:09:20] | C’est Magnifique wants you up there by Monday | 华贵想让你星期一就去报到 |
[1:09:24] | You can go home | 你可以回家 |
[1:09:27] | Congratulations, Elle | 恭喜你,艾儿 |
[1:09:29] | Wow. Thank you. Thanks for doing that Well, sure | -谢谢,谢谢你这样做 -嗯,好哇 |
[1:09:36] | We have to stick together, us Washington blondes | 我们得一起行动 我们华盛顿金发女 |
[1:09:40] | Do you know who Representative Hannenfeld… | 你知道谁今天跟汉尼菲德议员 |
[1:09:42] | had Iunch with today in the members dining room? | 一起在议员餐厅吃午饭吗? |
[1:09:47] | I skipped Iunch today. Had a facial | 我今天没吃午饭,去做脸了 |
[1:09:50] | OK. Thanks I’ll call you about that | 好,谢谢,我会打电话给你的 |
[1:09:54] | Yeah | 好 |
[1:10:07] | Emmett, I know you’re probably in Case Law class right now… | 恩麦特,我知道你在上案例课 |
[1:10:09] | but call me back when you get this | 听到留言后给我打电话 |
[1:10:12] | I think I’m coming home | 我想我要回家了 |
[1:10:14] | But it’s a good thing | 可是是好事,虽然… |
[1:10:16] | Maybe. Call me back | 也许吧,给我回电 |
[1:10:32] | Will you leave us alone now? Excuse me? | -你再别惹我了,好吗? -对不起 |
[1:10:35] | I know you’ve been working against us… and I know somehow it’s personal | 我知道你在跟我们做对 我知道是因为私人理由 |
[1:10:39] | -You don’t like me. -Clearly | -你不喜欢我 -很明显 |
[1:10:42] | If I leave Washington, will you call off the fight… and let Bruiser’s Bill have a fair shot? | 如果我离开华盛顿 你会让布鲁赛案公平出击吗? |
[1:10:46] | Your bill is trivial to me. I have my own agenda | 你的议案对我是小事 我有自己的议程表 |
[1:10:50] | Like the homeowners bill you pushed through at our expense? That’s all I’m asking, Grace– | 比如业主议案 你以我们为代价推动通过了? |
[1:10:55] | Homeowners incentives? I wouldn’t touch that bill | 业主鼓励议案? 我不会碰那个议案的 |
[1:10:58] | It’s a tax break for the wealthy | 那是对富人的税务优惠 |
[1:11:02] | Haven’t you been pushing it for the last two sessions? | 你前两次会没有推动通过? |
[1:11:05] | Victoria has a live interview with Connie Chung in an hour | 维多莉一小时候后 与常科尼有个直播采访 |
[1:11:09] | I don’t have time for this | 我没有时间谈这个 |
[1:11:11] | That’s the interview she’s preparing for? She’s in makeup right now | -她在准备这个采访 -她现在正在化妆 |
[1:11:16] | She’s in makeup? | 她在化妆? |
[1:11:18] | Mike test, 1-2-3 | 麦克风测试,1、2、3 |
[1:11:20] | Is Miss Chung available? I’d like to go over some ground rules | 常小姐有空吗? 我想在直播前 |
[1:11:23] | before we go on live, for goodness sakes | 跟她过一边基本规则,天哪 |
[1:11:26] | Yes, OK. Thanks | 是的,好,谢谢 |
[1:11:30] | Doesn’t she have a beautiful complexion? | 她的肤色是不是很好? |
[1:11:33] | She’s like a PSA for SPF | 她就像是防晒油的公益广告 |
[1:11:35] | Thank you, Elle. I thought you were gone | 谢谢,艾儿,我以为你走了 |
[1:11:37] | Home? No, no, no. I’m not ready yet– Epidermally speaking, that is | 回家?不,不 我还没准备好呢,就皮肤而言 |
[1:11:41] | I’m actually feeling a little bit muddy | 我实际上有点难受 |
[1:11:43] | I need a light exfoliation… followed by super rich hydration… | 我需要去角质保水 |
[1:11:46] | and I thought, Victoria will have a good recommendation | 我想,维多莉会推荐一下 |
[1:11:49] | Sweetie, this really isn’t the best time | 宝贝儿,现在不是最佳时间 |
[1:11:52] | I know you’re very busy… so I already called your facialist | 我知道你很忙 因此已经问了你的美容师 |
[1:11:55] | The thing is she said you didn’t come in today | 她说你今天没有去 |
[1:11:58] | Oh, no, no. I went someplace else | 啊,没去,我去了别的地方 一个新地方 |
[1:12:02] | Someplace new. Is that all? No, that’s not all Every woman knows that a good facial… | -就这些吗? -不,还有 |
[1:12:05] | can be a painful experience if done properly… | 每个女人都知道 做脸可能会很痛,如果好好去做 |
[1:12:09] | resulting in red blotchy areas all over your skin… | 整个皮肤都会出现红斑 |
[1:12:12] | swelling, tenderness in your T-zone area | 脸部红肿疼痛 |
[1:12:15] | Even more so if your facialist is Eastern European… as so many of the best are | 你的美容师是东欧人会更甚 他们最佳 |
[1:12:19] | Payback for the fall of Communism, I like to say | 报复共产主义倒台 我会这样说 |
[1:12:22] | What on earth are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[1:12:24] | Isn’t it the first rule of facials… that there’s a 24-hour window between a facial… | 美容的第一条规定 就是在做脸和大事件之间 |
[1:12:27] | and any major occasion such as a date or a dance… | 要间隔24小时 比如约会或舞会 |
[1:12:31] | or maybe an interview with Mrs. Maury Povich? | 比如接受莫利.珀威奇的采访? |
[1:12:33] | I don’t think that’s a rule… the most well-groomed woman in Washington would forget | 华盛顿打扮最好的女人 不会忘记这个规定吧? |
[1:12:38] | This is ridiculous. Could we clear this room? | 真是可笑,清理这个房间 |
[1:12:40] | You lied to me about your Iunch hour | 午饭的事你撒了谎,为什么? |
[1:12:42] | Why? Because you were having Iunch with Hannenfeld? | 因为你在跟汉尼菲德吃饭? |
[1:12:45] | You’ve been lobbying against us all this time | 你一直在游说反对我们 |
[1:12:48] | For God’s sakes, enough. Thank you. Out, out, out | 看在上帝的份上 够了,谢谢,出去 |
[1:12:53] | Thank you. I’ll be with you in a moment | 谢谢,我一会就找你去 |
[1:13:00] | Yes. I lied to you. I killed Bruiser’s Bill | 是的,我对你撒谎了 我扼杀了布鲁赛议案 |
[1:13:04] | But you’re an animal lover What about Dolly Madison, your beagle? | 可你是个动物爱好者 那多莉.曼蒂逊呢 |
[1:13:07] | Not mine. I borrowed it | 不是我的,我借的 |
[1:13:10] | And it reeked. Looked good on the sofa | 很臭,在沙发上看起来不错 |
[1:13:12] | We’ve been through all of this before | 我们已经谈过了 |
[1:13:15] | I traded your bill for the homeowners bill… that Grace had committed me to | 我用你的议案交换 葛蕾丝要我提交的业主议案 |
[1:13:19] | That’s a lie. Grace never wanted that | 你撒谎,葛蕾丝从没要求过 |
[1:13:22] | You blocked this bill and I want to know why | 你封杀了这个议案 我想知道为什么? |
[1:13:25] | -Why? -Yes, why? | -为什么? -是的,为什么? |
[1:13:27] | Why does anything happen in Washington? Survival | 为什么华盛顿会有很多事? 生存 |
[1:13:30] | You have no idea what it takes to get here and stay here | 你不知道要来这儿 待下去有多难 |
[1:13:34] | The money it takes | 需要钱 |
[1:13:35] | It just so happens that my chief financial contributor | 刚好我的主要金融资助者 |
[1:13:39] | purchased half share in a major cosmetics company… | 买了一家 主要化妆品公司一半的股票 |
[1:13:42] | and they want to continue testing on animals… | 他们想继续在动物身上做实验 |
[1:13:46] | so much so that they’re willing… to bankroll my opponent in next year’s elections… | 他们愿意资助我 在明年的选举中击败我的对手 |
[1:13:50] | if I did not kill your bill | 如果我不封杀你的议案 |
[1:13:53] | I trusted you I looked up to you | 我信任你,我佩服你 |
[1:13:58] | I can’t do anyone any good if I’m no longer here | 如果我不在这儿 我帮不了任何人的忙 |
[1:14:02] | But you’re not doing anybody any good | 可是你没有帮任何人 |
[1:14:04] | Nobody in your district, not even yourself | 没帮你地区的人,甚至你自己 |
[1:14:08] | And I’m sorry, but I can’t let that happen | 抱歉,可是我不能允许 这种事情发生 |
[1:14:16] | You can’t prove why I changed my vote… or how I blocked your bill | 你不能证明我改变主意的原因 或我如何封杀了你的议案 |
[1:14:19] | It’s your word against mine… | 是你说我的坏话 |
[1:14:22] | and I’ve spent 20 years building up my credibility… in this town and back home | 我花了20年在这里和我的家乡 树立起我的威信 |
[1:14:26] | I’m not going to the press | 我不会去找记者公开的 |
[1:14:29] | I don’t believe in blackmail | 我不相信敲诈那一套 |
[1:14:32] | But I do believe in the people… and I’m going to take Bruiser’s Bill to them | 可是我相信人民 我要把布鲁赛议案交给他们 |
[1:14:36] | The people believe what we tell them to believe It’ll never work, Elle | 人民相信我们让他们相信的东西 你不会成功的 |
[1:14:40] | You can’t get the people to care | 人们不会关心的 |
[1:14:46] | Watch me | 等着瞧 |
[1:14:59] | 声音测试 | |
[1:15:06] | Ladies… | 女士们! |
[1:15:08] | it’s time | 时间到了 |
[1:15:12] | You mean… Are you sure? | 你的意思是…你敢肯定吗? |
[1:15:15] | As sure as I am that nobody looks good in paisley | 就像我肯定 没人穿佩斯利好看一样 |
[1:15:19] | Are you with me? | 你懂我的意思吗? |
[1:15:22] | I think so. Serena? | 我想我懂,塞琳娜? |
[1:15:28] | Yeah. Yes. We’re with you, Elle | 懂,对,我们和你在一起,艾儿 |
[1:15:33] | Go for it | 去干吧 |
[1:15:42] | 三角姐妹会总部,加州洛杉矶 | |
[1:15:49] | Oh, my God! | 啊,天啊! |
[1:15:55] | Delta Nu president, Chapter 2-6… | 三角姐妹会会长,第2-6章 |
[1:15:58] | I.D. Number 097 435. Third from the top | 会员证号码097435,第三位 |
[1:16:02] | 6234978, fifth from the top… | 6234978,第五位 |
[1:16:04] | calling to activate phone tree number 255 | 呼叫激活电话树号码255 |
[1:16:08] | Call to activate phone tree 255! | 呼叫激活电话树号码255! |
[1:16:10] | This is not a fire drill I repeat, this is not a drill! | 这不是消防演习 我重复,这不是演习! |
[1:16:18] | Sisters mobilized. E.T.A. 0800 hours | 姐妹们组织起来了 大约八点到达 |
[1:16:27] | -Hi, Heather, it’s Buffy. -Hi, Kiki, it’s Tiffani | -希泽,我是芭菲 -奇奇,我是提芬妮 |
[1:16:29] | -Hi, Amber, it’s Becky. -Hi, Audrey, it’s Melanie | -阿姆波,我是贝奇 -奥德雷,我是莫雷娜 |
[1:16:31] | -Hi, Jos, it’s Breena. -Hi, Courtney, it’s Veronica | -舟丝,我是布莉娜 -科特妮,我是沃洛尼卡 |
[1:16:33] | -Hi, Christy, it’s Nat. -Hi, Binky, it’s Nicki | -克利斯蒂,我是娜特 -萍奇,我是尼克 |
[1:16:35] | -Hi, Jill, it’s Jojo. -Hi, AIlison, it’s Cookie | -吉尔,我是舟舟 -阿利森,我是库奇 |
[1:16:38] | You will never believe what happened Elle just called and she needs our help… | 艾儿刚打电话来要我们帮忙… |
[1:16:40] | Suzy, we’re taking it to Defcon One There’s a crisis right now | -我们把它看作一级战备 -就是,像危机情况 |
[1:16:44] | Where the president is. Exactly There’s an emergency in Washington | -总统住的地方,对 -华盛顿有紧急情况 |
[1:16:48] | Road trip? | 坐车去? |
[1:16:54] | OK, see you in Washington | 好,华盛顿见 |
[1:16:59] | 三角姐妹会 八点进入华盛顿地区 | |
[1:17:18] | 怪物穿皮子 | |
[1:17:26] | 今天拥抱你的狗了吗? | |
[1:17:30] | Save Bruiser’s mom! | 救救布鲁赛的妈妈! |
[1:17:33] | Save Bruiser’s mom! | 救救布鲁赛的妈妈! |
[1:17:35] | Help me out, tell a friend | 帮助我,告诉你的朋友 救救布鲁赛的妈妈! |
[1:17:36] | Save Bruiser’s mom! I like your necklace | 救救布鲁赛的妈妈! 我喜欢你的项链 |
[1:17:41] | 支持布鲁赛议案 | |
[1:17:49] | 美国仁爱 支持非残忍产品 | |
[1:17:56] | Gay Dogs of America support Bruiser’s Bill! | 美国狗同性恋协会 支持布鲁赛议案! |
[1:17:59] | We’re gonna tee it around 1 2:00– Miss, save me a good one | -我们12点集合 -小姐,给我留一个好的 |
[1:18:03] | FulI-color big picture of Bruiser | 全部彩色,布鲁赛的大照片 |
[1:18:05] | Emmett! What are you doing here? | 恩麦特!你怎么来了? |
[1:18:08] | Wedding research What? | -婚礼调查 -什么? |
[1:18:12] | Elle, your work is here now and it’s important | 艾儿,你这儿的工作很重要 |
[1:18:15] | So I’m bringing the wedding to you | 所以我把婚礼带来了 |
[1:18:17] | First step, get groom to Washington | 首先,新郎来到华盛顿 |
[1:18:21] | But what about Fenway Park? | 可是芬威棒球场怎么办? |
[1:18:25] | Look, I don’t care where I marry you… | 我不在乎在什么地方结婚 |
[1:18:27] | just as long as I do | 只要能结婚就行 |
[1:18:29] | I do. I do. Feels good | 我愿意,我愿意,感觉不错 |
[1:18:34] | So what’s Step Two? | 那第二步是什么? |
[1:18:41] | That’s Step Two | 这就是第二步 |
[1:18:43] | Save Bruiser’s mom! | 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈! |
[1:18:46] | Save Bruiser’s mom! | 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈! |
[1:18:50] | Save Bruiser’s mom! | 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈! |
[1:18:54] | Save Bruiser’s mom! | 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈! |
[1:19:00] | 百万狗大游行 | |
[1:19:16] | Colorado. Photo ops after | …科罗拉多,照片随后 |
[1:19:19] | Grace, are you all right? | 葛蕾丝,你没事吧? |
[1:19:21] | Save Bruiser’s mom! | 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈! |
[1:19:25] | Save Bruiser’s mom! | 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈! |
[1:19:29] | Save Bruiser’s mom! | 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈! |
[1:19:32] | 新闻周刊,挽救布鲁赛的妈妈 | |
[1:19:34] | 时代杂志,布鲁赛议案 | |
[1:19:36] | GQ,今年的风云狗 | |
[1:19:37] | 现代新娘 计划婚礼,挽救世界 | |
[1:19:39] | 时装杂志,事业胸槽! | |
[1:19:41] | 座右铭,以狗的方式去做 | |
[1:19:43] | 释放布鲁赛议案请愿 最新签名人数 | |
[1:19:49] | 仍需签名人数:15 | |
[1:19:51] | Rutherford. Check Porter. Check | 鲁斯福特,对号,波特,对号 |
[1:19:55] | Hutchins. Check | 哈奇森,对号 |
[1:19:59] | Uh-oh. That’s it It’s not enough | -就这些了 -不够 |
[1:20:02] | Tomorrow’s a wash It’s National Education Day | 明天会失败的 明天是是全国教育日 |
[1:20:06] | Got a meeting of both Houses, ceremonial speeches– | 两会都会参加会议,礼节讲话 |
[1:20:09] | there’s no time for politicking | 根本没时间进行政治活动 |
[1:20:12] | Sorry, Elle, we tried We have to keep trying | -抱歉,艾儿,我们努力了 -我们得继续努力 |
[1:20:17] | Hello? You want those last fifteen signatures? | -喂? -你想要最后的15个签名吗? |
[1:20:21] | Grace? It’ll take something extraordinary | -葛蕾丝? -这要做不同凡响的事 |
[1:20:24] | You’ll have to pulI something… no regular citizen would ever dream of | 你得做普通老百姓 做梦也想不到的事 |
[1:20:28] | Fine, but how am I going to do that? | 好,可我怎么做呢? |
[1:20:30] | You’re going to address the entire Congress… and I know just the person to make it happen | 你对国会全体讲演 我知道谁会帮助你 |
[1:20:34] | Who? Is that even possible? | 谁?这有可能吗? |
[1:20:37] | Look, Elle, you may be above blackmail… | 艾儿,你可能不会去敲诈 |
[1:20:41] | but I’m not | 可是我会 |
[1:20:51] | Grace, why are you helping me? | 葛蕾丝,你为啥要帮助我? |
[1:20:53] | Because once upon a time I loved politics… | 因为我以前曾经爱过政治 |
[1:20:56] | and I want to do some good | 我想做些好事 |
[1:20:59] | What has that got to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系? |
[1:21:02] | Look, those silly girls that I told you about… | 你瞧,我告诉你的那些傻姑娘 |
[1:21:05] | with the blisters on their feet? | 瘸着脚的姑娘? |
[1:21:07] | I was one of them | 我也是其中的一个 |
[1:21:13] | We have celebrated today elementary education… | 我们今天庆祝了小学 |
[1:21:16] | secondary and higher education… | 中学和大学教育 |
[1:21:19] | and now… | 现在… |
[1:21:23] | Don’t even think about it | 别想耍滑头 |
[1:21:26] | And now… | 现在… |
[1:21:30] | This is a little unconventional | 这有点不符常规 |
[1:21:34] | With the Speaker’s… and the president of the Senate’s permission… | 经过两院议长的同意 |
[1:21:40] | please indulge me as I share the floor… with my constituent… | 请让我和我的选民分享发言权 |
[1:21:45] | who in the spirit of education… | 在教育精神之下 |
[1:21:47] | would like to educate us all on a vital issue… facing us today | 她将教育我们 当今面临的重要问题 |
[1:21:54] | Ladies and gentlemen of both Houses… | 两院的女士们先生们 |
[1:21:57] | I give you Ms. Elle Woods | 我把艾儿.伍兹交给你们 |
[1:22:35] | It’s all yours | 就看你的啦 |
[1:22:42] | Thank you, Congresswoman | 谢谢你,议员 |
[1:22:45] | Hello, everyone, my name is Elle Woods… | 大家好,我叫艾儿.伍兹 |
[1:22:47] | and I’m here to speak to you today… | 我今天是来对你们讲 |
[1:22:51] | about a piece of legislation called Bruiser’s Bill | 一个立法议案 叫做布鲁赛议案 |
[1:23:05] | But you know… | 可是你们知道 |
[1:23:07] | today is supposed to be about education | 今天应该是关于教育的 |
[1:23:11] | So instead, I want to tell you about the education… you all have given me over the past three months | 因此,我想告诉你们 你们给予我的教育 |
[1:23:17] | What about Bruiser’s Bill? We still need 15 signatures She’s blowing it | -布鲁赛议案怎么办? -她不提了 |
[1:23:20] | I came to Washington to help my dog Bruiser… | 我来华盛顿 是替我的狗布鲁赛讲话的 |
[1:23:24] | and somewhere along the way… I learned a really unexpected lesson | 在此期间 我真的受到了意外的教育 |
[1:23:30] | I know what you’re thinking– Who is this girl? | 我知道你们在想什么 这个姑娘是谁? |
[1:23:33] | And what could this simple, small-town girl from Bel Air… | 这个来自 小城贝尔埃的普通姑娘 |
[1:23:37] | have to say to all of us? | 能对我们说些什么? |
[1:23:39] | I’ll tell you | 好,我来告诉你们 |
[1:23:41] | It’s about something that’s bigger than me… | 是一件比我 或者任何单一立法行动 |
[1:23:45] | or any single act of legislation | 都大得多的事 |
[1:23:48] | This is about a matter that should be at… the highest importance to every American– | 这是一件对所有的美国人 都非常重要的事情 |
[1:23:56] | My hair | 我的头发 |
[1:24:00] | There’s this salon in Beverly Hills | 比佛利山上有个发廊 |
[1:24:03] | It’s really fancy and beautiful | 确实漂亮令人着迷 |
[1:24:06] | It’s impossible to get an appointment | 除非你是影视明星 |
[1:24:08] | Unless you’re Julia Roberts or from “Friends”… you can just forget it | 否则你是得不到机会剪发的 |
[1:24:12] | But one day, they called me. They had an opening | 可是有一天 他们叫我,有一个空缺 |
[1:24:16] | So I was going to finally get the chance… to sit in one of those sacred beauty chairs | 因此我最终有机会 坐在那些神圣美丽的椅子上啦 |
[1:24:21] | I was so excited | 我很激动 |
[1:24:23] | Then the colorist… | 后来染发师 |
[1:24:26] | gave me Brassy Brigitte instead of Harlow Honey | 给了我布拉斯布利吉 而不是哈罗蜜 |
[1:24:29] | The shampoo girl washed my hair with spiral perm solution… | 洗发姑娘 用螺旋波浪配液给我洗头 |
[1:24:33] | instead of color-intensive moisturizing shampoo | 而不是增色增润洗发液 |
[1:24:37] | Finally, the stylist… | 最后,发型师… |
[1:24:40] | gave me a bob… | 给了我个短发… |
[1:24:43] | with bangs | 还有刘海 |
[1:24:46] | Suffice to say, it was just wrong | 可以说是完全错了 |
[1:24:49] | All wrong. For me, you know? | 都错了,而我呢,你们知道吗? |
[1:24:53] | First I was angry | 一开始我很生气 |
[1:24:55] | And then I realized my anger was completely misdirected | 后来我意识到了 我的气愤完全找错了对象 |
[1:24:58] | This wasn’t the salon’s fault | 这不是发廊的错误 |
[1:25:00] | I had sat there and witnessed this injustice… | 我就坐在那儿 目睹了这个不公正 |
[1:25:03] | and had let it happen | 而没有阻止其发生 |
[1:25:06] | I didn’t get involved in the process | 我没有介入这个过程 |
[1:25:10] | I forgot to use my voice | 我忘了使用我的声音 |
[1:25:13] | I forgot to believe in myself | 我忘了信任我自己 |
[1:25:17] | But now I know better | 可是现在我懂多了 |
[1:25:20] | I know that one honest voice can be louder than a crowd | 我知道一个诚实的声音 可以比一群人的都大 |
[1:25:26] | I know that if we lose our voice… | 我知道 如果我们失去我们的声音 |
[1:25:31] | or if we let those who speak on our behalf… | 或如果让那些 代表我们说话的人 |
[1:25:35] | compromise our voice… | 妥协我们的声音 |
[1:25:38] | then, this country… | 那么这个国家… |
[1:25:42] | this country is in for a really bad haircut | 这个国家肯定会有一个坏发型 |
[1:25:49] | So speak up, America | 因此说出来,美国人 |
[1:25:51] | Speak up! | 说出来! |
[1:25:54] | Speak up for the home of the brave | 为勇敢之家园说出来 |
[1:25:56] | Speak up for the land of the free gift with purchase | 为赠品大放送之国大声说话 |
[1:26:01] | Speak up, America. Speak up! | 说出来,美国人,说出来! |
[1:26:08] | And remember… | 记住… |
[1:26:10] | you are beautiful | 你们很美丽 |
[1:26:16] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:26:31] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:26:33] | Everyone, it’s time I spoke up | 诸位,是说出来的时候了 |
[1:26:36] | I think Timothy’s smoking! | 我想提摩西冒烟啦! |
[1:26:44] | I’m married | 我结婚了 |
[1:26:47] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:26:53] | 艾儿得到了 她需要的218个签名 | |
[1:26:59] | 维多莉露德是第218个签名 | |
[1:27:05] | 布鲁赛议案通过了 | |
[1:27:14] | 屈于公众的压力 全国的实验动物都被释放了… | |
[1:27:23] | 其中包括布鲁赛的妈妈 | |
[1:27:40] | You didn’t! Thank you! | 你不会吧!谢谢你 |
[1:27:44] | Thank you! | 谢谢你! |
[1:27:45] | 波丽最终吃上了热狗 | |
[1:27:48] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:27:49] | What is this? Oh, my God! | 这是什么? |
[1:27:50] | That’s so perfect! | 她丈夫把芬威棒球场的本垒板 寄到了华盛顿 |
[1:27:55] | 这就是恩麦特和艾儿说 “我愿意” 的地方 | |
[1:28:15] | 席德.珀斯特有了自己的狗 布鲁赛的妈妈 | |
[1:28:21] | This week, Congresswoman Libby Hauser… | 本周莉比.豪瑟议员 |
[1:28:24] | finished decorating her house… | 完成了她房子的装潢 |
[1:28:26] | sent her son off to college… | 把儿子送到了大学 |
[1:28:28] | and negotiated a settlement… | 与圣安东尼奥劳工联盟 |
[1:28:31] | between the San Antonio labor unions… | 和卫生部 |
[1:28:33] | and the Department of Sanitation | 达成了安置协议 |
[1:28:35] | Snaps for Congresswoman Hauser! | 为豪瑟议员叫好 |
[1:29:05] | 莉娜向提摩西求婚 | |
[1:29:08] | 今晚 | |
[1:29:09] | 新婚 | |
[1:29:15] | 新婚 | |
[1:29:25] | Now that we’re married, where do you want to live? | 现在我们结婚了 我们到哪儿去住? |
[1:29:28] | Beverly Hills? Boston? Washington? | 比佛利山?波士顿?华盛顿? |
[1:29:31] | -I know just the place. -Yeah? | -我想我知道去哪儿 -是吗? |