时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | – Thanks. – Sure. | – 多谢 – 不客气 |
[00:29] | That’s the first time I’ve ever taken a car ferry to a dead body callout. | 这是我第一次乘汽车轮渡去案发现场 |
[00:35] | 911 operator, uh, listed this as the address. | 911接线员列明地址就是这里 |
[00:38] | Caller didn’t leave his name, but she said the voice sounded like a male. | 报警的人没有留下姓名 但接线员说是个男人的声音 |
[00:45] | That’s creepy. | 真�}人 |
[00:55] | Who exactly owns this place? | 这地方究竟归谁所有 |
[00:57] | Deed is in the name of a living trust with no named beneficiary. | 房契是在一个生存信托名下 没有指名受益人 |
[01:02] | It’s untraceable. | 无法追查 |
[01:06] | Looks like old money. | 看着像祖传家产 |
[01:08] | Not exactly warm and cozy. | 一点都不温暖舒适 |
[01:11] | Uh-uh. No. | 哦 不 |
[02:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[02:38] | Never seen a body this pale before. | 我从没见过脸色这么苍白的死人 |
[02:42] | There’s no blood in it. | 身体里没有血液了 |
[02:43] | It’s very difficult to remove blood from a body if the heart’s not beating, | 如果心脏停止跳动 给尸体放血是很困难的 |
[02:47] | so more than likely, she was alive when this happened. | 放血的时候她极有可能还活着 |
[02:51] | Dispatch said an anonymous male called this in? | 调度说是一匿名男性打电话报警? |
[02:53] | Yeah, anonymous male caller. | 嗯 匿名男性打来的电话 |
[03:02] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[03:05] | This is weird. | 奇怪呀 |
[03:06] | She’s got two puncture wounds in her neck. | 她的脖子上被刺了两个孔 |
[03:10] | They’re not from a needle. Those are bite marks. | 这不是针刺的 而是咬痕 |
[03:13] | Bite marks. | – 咬痕 – 对 |
[03:15] | I hate Halloween. | 万恶的万圣节 |
[04:03] | I don’t see any blood. | 我一点血都没见着 |
[04:05] | Human body has eight pints. | 人体的血液含量是8品脱 |
[04:07] | It should be all over the floor. | 血应该撒得满地都是 |
[04:08] | She couldn’t have been killed here. | 她应该不是在这里遇害 |
[04:12] | We’ve got to find the original crime scene. Yes, we do. | – 我们得找到第一犯罪现场 – 我们当然要找 |
[04:15] | Before our killer kills again. | 要赶在凶手再次举起屠刀之前 |
[04:31] | Can I get in there? Yeah, sure. | – 我能进来吗 – 当然可以 |
[04:38] | Okay, guys, the only way to access this island is via ferry. | 伙计们 进岛的唯一方法是坐轮渡 |
[04:41] | No visitors allowed. You got to be on a special cleared list. | 不允许游客参观 名字在特殊名单上的人可以 |
[04:44] | We’re going to need a copy of that list. Tripp’s on it. | – 我们需要名单的复印件 – Tripp正在办 |
[04:47] | We’re also going to need her bracelet and her watch. | 我们还需要她的手镯和手表 |
[04:49] | Along with her other effects. | 还有她其他的物品一起 |
[04:51] | – I know. – Thanks, Tom. | – 我晓得 – 谢了 Tom |
[04:53] | Uh, I haven’t been able to I.D. her yet. | 我还没确认她的身份 |
[04:55] | Hmm. Her name is Andrea Edison. | 她的名字叫Andrea Edison |
[05:00] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[05:02] | Found her pass in her pocket for the ferry. | 从她口袋里找到的轮渡船票上发现的 |
[05:04] | She’s the housekeeper for the mansion. You’re welcome. | 她是这座公馆的管家 不客气 |
[05:07] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[05:10] | Andrea Edison, huh? | Andrea Edison吗 |
[05:17] | Okay, here she is. | 好 找到了 |
[05:18] | 24 years old, and she graduated summa cum laude from Vanderbilt University. | 24岁 毕业于享有盛名的范德比尔特大学 |
[05:22] | What? | 啥 |
[05:23] | What woman with a degree from the Harvard of the South cleans houses? | 什么样的人会手拿南方哈佛的学位过来当家政 |
[05:26] | It’s a tough job market. | 就业形势严峻啊 |
[05:29] | Yo, butterfingers, you okay? My hands- they feel funny. | – 哟 手滑了哈 没事吧 – 我的手 感觉不太对 |
[05:34] | They feel funny how? They feel numb? | 怎么不太对 麻了吗 |
[05:36] | Just tingly. | 有些刺痛 |
[05:40] | We need to check those gloves. Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 我们需要检查一下手套 等下 |
[05:49] | They smell like dead mice. You exterminate, too? | – 闻着有死耗子的味道 – 你也灭过鼠? |
[05:52] | No. In college, we had a mouse trap next to the fridge, and… | 没 大学时我们在冰箱旁搞了个捕鼠器 |
[05:55] | you never forget the smell of dead mice. | 然后 你就永远忘不掉死耗子的味道啦 |
[05:57] | You know, hemlock smells like dead mice. | 毒芹有死耗子的味道 |
[05:59] | I’m trained to look for it in autopsies. | 我受过训练在验尸时找过这种毒物 |
[06:03] | Because it’s fatal if it enters the bloodstream. | 因为一旦进入到血液系统 这是致命毒素 |
[06:06] | So maybe Andrea had some hemlock on her that transferred to your gloves. | 可能是Andrea身上有毒芹抹到你的手套上 |
[06:09] | She got you feeling all tingly. Probably a small dose. | – 她让你觉得刺痛 – 可能是剂量不大 |
[06:14] | But I should wash my hands. | 但我该洗下手 |
[06:17] | A lot. | 洗很多次 |
[06:20] | Let’s check the grounds. | 我们检查一下庭院吧 |
[06:24] | So the site says it looks like Queen Anne’s lace? | 这看着像是野胡萝卜花 |
[06:27] | Yeah, with blotchy stems. | 对 根部还有斑点 |
[06:31] | Oh, and umbrellas on top. | 顶部还有伞冠 |
[06:33] | Yeah, so either a white flower or a blue flower. | 嗯 不是白色花就是蓝色花 |
[06:37] | Walter, tell me why someone would want to put North America’s most dangerous plant in their front yard. | Walter 你说把北美最危险的植物种在前院 这是一种怎样的精神 |
[06:42] | Antisocial? | 反社会吧 |
[06:44] | Or they’re a fan of nausea, exhaustion delirium and convulsions. | 或者他们喜欢反胃恶心 衰竭性谵妄和抽筋痉挛 |
[06:47] | That or death. Possibly. | – 不是难受就是死 – 可能吧 |
[06:55] | So beautiful, yet so deadly. | 美丽 却致命 |
[06:58] | Tell you what, we got to find the gardener. | 哥说 咱得找着园丁才行 |
[07:06] | Who are you? | 你谁呀 |
[07:07] | MDPD. Who are you? The gardener. | – 迈阿密警察 你是谁 – 园丁 |
[07:12] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们走一趟 |
[07:22] | We’re going to find hemlock all over those gloves, aren’t we, Kenny? | 手套上肯定满是毒芹 是吧 Kenny |
[07:25] | Keeps pests out of the garden. | 为了让花园不招虫 |
[07:27] | Why did we find it on your colleague’s dead body? | 那为什么你死去的同事身上也满是毒芹 |
[07:29] | Was she a pest, too? | 她也是害虫吗 |
[07:31] | Andrea liked to take her lunch breaks out in the garden. | Andrea喜欢在花园里午休 |
[07:33] | She could have touched the stuff then. | 她可能触碰了花花草草 |
[07:35] | Or maybe she got the hemlock on her while you were draining her blood. | 或者是你在放血时把毒芹抹到她身上 |
[07:39] | Like I told you, I’ve been in the woods all morning chopping wood. | 我说了 我一上午都在树林里劈柴 |
[07:42] | Owner likes three cords at all times stacked… | 主人喜欢三股一直堆成… |
[07:44] | I’m going to need to talk to your employer. | 我想跟你的雇主谈谈 |
[07:46] | Never actually met them. Andrea said they’re in Milan. | 我没见过他们 Andrea说主人在米兰 |
[07:50] | A whole staff tending a house that no one lives in? | 全体佣人照料着无人住的房子? |
[07:53] | Only in Miami. | 迈阿密独有啊 |
[07:55] | We’re paid to keep it shipshape in case anyone decides to stop in. | 人家付工资就是让我们保持屋内整洁 以防有客人来拜访 |
[07:58] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… Where the hell you think you’re going? | – 现在 如果不介意的我失陪… – 你想去哪啊 |
[08:02] | You have no probable cause to detain me. | 你们没有理由扣留我 |
[08:04] | I assume you’re not charging me. | 我想你们不是要指控我吧 |
[08:06] | I’m happy to get a lawyer involved. | 我很乐意请一名律师来 |
[08:12] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[08:15] | I think we need to find the owner of that house. | 我看咱得先找着屋主才行 |
[08:48] | Hey, I’ve got a letter here. | 喂 我发现封信 |
[08:55] | I don’t recognize this language at all. | 我一点都看不出这是什么语言 |
[08:58] | I don’t, either. Look at the ink. | – 我也看不出 – 看墨水 |
[09:01] | The ink’s very strange. | 这种墨水很奇怪 |
[09:04] | If we can decipher what this letter says, | 如果我们能破译这封信的内容 |
[09:07] | maybe we can figure out the homeowner’s name. | 也许就能查出屋主的姓名 |
[09:14] | This isn’t Russian. I don’t think it’s Polish, either. | – 这不是俄语 – 也不是波兰语 |
[09:17] | Might be Czech. U.S. Military is coming up empty. | – 可能是捷克语 – 美军要扑空了 |
[09:21] | I mean, it’s entirely possible it’s just gibberish. | 我是说 这很可能只是胡言乱语 |
[09:25] | Well, our killer thinks he’s a vampire. | 既然凶手认为自己是吸血鬼 |
[09:28] | Maybe it’s an occult writing. | 这是神秘字符也说不定 |
[09:31] | That’s a good idea. | 你的想法很有见解 |
[09:34] | Occult language, North America, present day to… | 神秘语言 北美 从今天追溯到… |
[09:39] | 1950. | – 1950年 – 1950年 |
[09:45] | It’s got something. | 有发现 |
[09:47] | Turns out this language was invented recently. | 结果显示这种语言是近期发明的 |
[09:49] | How recently? 2009. | – 有多近啊 – 2009年 |
[09:52] | And you will never believe by who. | 你猜是谁发明的 |
[09:57] | You want me to track down who? | 你想让我去跟踪谁 |
[09:59] | Woman’s name is Marilyn Milner. | 那个女人名叫Marilyn Milner |
[10:02] | Am I supposed to know who that is? | 我该知道这人是谁吗 |
[10:03] | She wrote a vampire book series called Love’s Last Bite. | 她写了一套名为”爱的最后一咬”的 吸血鬼系列丛书 |
[10:07] | Every kid in the country owns a copy. | 美国小孩人手一本 |
[10:09] | She’s a billionaire. Sorry, but I’ve never heard of her. | – 她是个亿万富翁 – 抱歉 我没听过这号人 |
[10:12] | Well, apparently, whoever killed Andrea has. | 很明显 杀Andrea的凶手知道 |
[10:15] | Turns out Marilyn owns the house Andrea was murdered in. | 结果显示Andrea死在Marilyn的房子里 她是屋主 |
[10:18] | Okay. By some guy who thinks he’s a vampire? | 好的 凶手认为自己是吸血鬼? |
[10:22] | She created this vampire language for the book series. | 她为了系列丛书创造了一种吸血鬼语言 |
[10:25] | Uh, she calls it Davi. | 她管这种语言叫Davi |
[10:26] | It’s very loosely based on Croatian. | 基于克罗地亚语的基础上研发 语言不严谨 |
[10:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:31] | What does this Davi letter say? Uh, it says a bunch of stuff. | – 那封用Davi语写的信讲了什么 – 说了很多 |
[10:34] | Uh, gives her high praise for the books, and then he closes by saying, | 高度赞扬了她的书 然后结束语写道 |
[10:37] | “In your honor, I will drink the blood of the virgin. | “向你致敬 我会喝下处女之血 |
[10:40] | Signed, Your Eternal Disciple.” | “签名 你永远的信徒” |
[10:43] | Creep carried it out on Andrea. You lift any prints off that letter? | 惨剧就在Andrea身上上演 信上有提取到指纹吗 |
[10:46] | None. Calleigh’s working another angle, but we got to get a hold of this woman, Marilyn. | 没 Calleigh正从另一个角度开工 但我们要先联系上Marilyn |
[10:50] | I’ll get on it. Thanks. | – 我去办 – 多谢 |
[10:57] | Is that the vampire letter? | – 这是吸血鬼写的信? – 对的 |
[11:03] | Okay, so why didn’t you take it to Questioned Documents? | 你为啥不把它送去文件鉴别科 |
[11:06] | Because I flouresced it. | 因为我用荧光显色过 |
[11:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:17] | It turns black. It’s blood. | 是黑色 这是用血写的 |
[11:19] | The only question now is whose. | 现在的问题是谁的血 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:05] | Suspect Rayburn is on the move from his last known, | 嫌犯Rayburn正从我们最后知道的地方逃开 |
[13:08] | headed into the woods behind the north side of the property. | 朝屋后北边的树林逃去 |
[13:43] | Ow! Wes! | 哎哟 |
[13:45] | Let me see those hands, Wes. Get ’em up! | 举起手来 Wes 举起手 |
[13:53] | Let me see those hands. | 双手举着 |
[13:56] | Are you okay? I think so. | – 你没事吧 – 应该没事 |
[13:59] | What the hell…? | 这是怎么个情况 |
[14:01] | Stay where you are, son. | 待在原地别动 孩子 |
[14:04] | Wes | Wes, you gotta come down! |
[14:06] | Wes… | 你给我下来 |
[14:13] | You are under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[14:15] | I’m gonna sue. Be my guest. | – 我会控告你 – 随你便 |
[14:26] | So you wrote a letter to Marilyn Milner. | 你写了封信给Marilyn Milner |
[14:28] | Andrea’s Marilyn’s housekeeper. | Andrea是Marilyn的管家 |
[14:31] | Is this… Andrea’s blood? | 这是Andrea的血吗 |
[14:35] | I don’t know any Andrea. | 我不认识什么Andrea |
[14:37] | That’s the blood of an ex-paramour. | 这是我前任情人的血 |
[14:39] | Okay. In the letter, you mentioned you were planning to drink the blood of a virgin. | 好吧 在信里你提到你计划喝处女之血 |
[14:44] | Which we know is medically impossible. So how did you do it? Did you use a needle? | 从医学上讲这点是不可能的 |
[14:47] | Prokletstvo na svoju kucu. | 你是怎么做到的 用针管吗 |
[14:51] | Answer my question. All right. | – 回答我的问题 – 行 |
[14:54] | I went out to Marilyn’s house. | 我去过Marilyn家 |
[14:56] | I wanted to see why she never responded to my earlier letters. | 我去看看她为啥不回复我之前的来信 |
[15:00] | I found Andrea. That’s when I knew. | 我发现了Andrea 然后我就了然了 |
[15:04] | You knew what? Well, this was Marilyn’s response. | – 你了然什么了 – 这就是Marilyn的回复啊 |
[15:07] | She left this beautiful dead girl hanging, | 她留下一个倒吊着死去的美丽女孩 |
[15:10] | her neck exposed, | 她的脖子暴露在外 |
[15:12] | as a gift for me. | 作为给我的礼物 |
[15:18] | What you’re telling me is Andrea was dead when you found her. | 你是说你发现Andrea时她已经死了 |
[15:21] | That’s right. | 对的 |
[15:23] | And pale. So pale. And then you bit her? | – 还很苍白 惨白惨白的 – 然后你咬了她? |
[15:26] | I wanted to drink her blood… but there was no blood to drink. | 我想吸她的血 但是已无血可吸 |
[15:32] | Go ahead and send me to the chair. | 快把我送上电椅吧 |
[15:34] | – I’m immortal. – I’d love to. | – 我可是不死的 – 我倒是想 |
[15:36] | Eric, listen, uh, we need to take another look at the victim. | Eric 听着 我们要再检查一下尸体 |
[15:39] | Yeah. Anything specific? | 有什么明确的目标么 |
[15:41] | Yes, very specific. Book him. | 详细一点 关起来 |
[15:50] | Okay, so Marilyn purchased a ticket to go where? | 好的 Marilyn买了一张到哪的票 |
[15:54] | You got a flight number on that? | 航次是多少 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:01] | No, no, she’d be traveling alone. No husband, no kids. | 不 不 她独自旅行 没有丈夫 没有孩子 |
[16:04] | All right, thanks, Tripp. | 好的 谢了 Tripp |
[16:05] | – Hey. You free? – Yep. | – 忙不 – 不忙 |
[16:07] | I could use a hand at the mansion, if you don’t mind. | 我在公馆那需要帮手 你要是不介意的话 |
[16:09] | Mm! You got it. | 嗯 你说了算 |
[16:11] | And it looks like Marilyn has just disappeared. | 貌似Marilyn凭空消失了 |
[16:14] | So no sign of her after Milan. Nope. | – 米兰之后就没见过她的踪影 – 是啊 |
[16:17] | She purchased a ticket to go to London last week, | 上周她买了张票去伦敦 |
[16:19] | but no can confirm whether or not she actually boarded the flight. | 但没人能确定她到底登没登机 |
[16:22] | Wait- so, nobody sees her doing book signings, | 等下 这么说没人见她开签售会 |
[16:26] | no one’s even seen her in two years… | 没有人在近两年内看到她 |
[16:28] | Looks like she just keeps moving around and around. | 貌似她一直在不停迁徙 |
[16:30] | I don’t know. I’m starting to wonder if she even exists. | 我也不清楚 我都开始怀疑是否真有这号人 |
[16:40] | Tom, did you find where, exactly, on Andrea’s body they drained her? | Tom 你查出来没 他们从Andrea尸体的哪里放干了她的血 |
[16:43] | No, but I can tell you he didn’t drain everything. | 没有 但我能告诉你他没有把血全部放干净 |
[16:46] | I found an eighth of an ounce of blood in her calves. | 我在她的小腿处发现八分之一盎司的血液 |
[16:48] | Well, whoever did it used a needle, so there’s gotta be a puncture mark. | 抽血的人需要针头 这样应该有针眼才对 |
[16:54] | Just one more rinse. | 我再洗一次吧 |
[16:56] | I think you survived the hemlock. | 我想毒芹已经奈何不了你了 |
[16:58] | I don’t think it’s in your blood stream. Better safe than sorry. | – 你的血液中肯定没有毒素啦 – 这叫有备无患 |
[17:08] | What’s that? | 这是啥 |
[17:13] | That’s strange… | 奇怪呀… |
[17:21] | That’s weird. | 有些不对劲 |
[17:27] | I’ll take a look at this. | 我去查下这个 |
[17:29] | Do me a favor- please let us know as soon as you find the puncture mark. | 帮我个忙 你找到针眼马上告诉我们哈 |
[17:31] | – Mm-hmm. – Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:36] | Trichloroanisole and trichlorophenol. | 三氯苯甲醚和三氯苯酚 |
[17:39] | Trichlorophenol- that’s an anti-microbial used to process wood. | 三氯苯酚 处理木材时用来抗微生物 |
[17:42] | Produced when you combine chlorine and phenol. | 在氯和苯酚混合时产生 |
[17:45] | Trichloroanisole is a chemical that causes wine to become tainted- or “corked.” | 三氯苯甲醚可以导致 葡萄酒变质或是发”瓶塞味” |
[17:51] | So these specs came from a faulty wine cork. | 这些物质来源于有缺陷的红酒瓶塞 |
[17:53] | Faulty cork will ruin even the best bottle. | 即使是好酒也会毁在劣质瓶塞上 |
[17:56] | Maybe your victim was pairing a wine for dinner last night when she was attacked. | 也许受害人昨晚受袭时正为晚饭配酒呢 |
[18:00] | Pairing a wine, hm? | 配酒 |
[18:01] | You know, Pinot Grigio with fish, Cabernet Sauvignon with red meat- | 你懂的 比诺干白配鱼 赤霞珠配红肉 |
[18:05] | Yeah, I know. What, did you go to butler school or something? | 我知道 你是去念管家学校还是怎么着 |
[18:08] | It’s a requirement in England. Mm-hmm. | 在英国混这是必修课啊 |
[18:11] | All right, well, I need to go talk to whoever was handling the wines at the mansion. | 好啦 我去和公馆负责葡萄酒的人谈谈 |
[18:17] | So you’re Marilyn Milner’s chef? | 你是Marilyn Milner的厨子? |
[18:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:21] | You have a stain on your jacket, Mr. Kingman. | 你的外套上有块污点 Kingman先生 |
[18:25] | It’s not blood, it’s wine. Interesting. | – 这不是血 是红酒 – 有意思 |
[18:28] | We found bits of cork in Andrea’s hair. | 我们在Andrea的头发里发现软木塞的碎片 |
[18:31] | I was prepping for dinner. | 我当时在准备晚饭 |
[18:33] | Who were you preparing dinner for? Nobody lives at the house. | 你准备晚饭给谁吃 屋里又没人住 |
[18:36] | Well, still, we have to be ready in case Ms. Milner shows up. | 话是这么说 但我们还是要准备 以备Milner女士不期而至 |
[18:38] | I opened a burgundy, I heard a noise in the library, and I found her. | 我开了瓶勃艮第 听到图书馆有声音 然后就发现了她 |
[18:44] | Andrea, was that you? | Andrea 是你吗 |
[18:48] | The dishwasher needs to be unloaded as soon as you get a chance. | 你得闲的话把洗碗机里的盘子拿出来吧 |
[19:13] | The only reason I touched Andrea’s neck was to check for a pulse. | 我碰Andrea脖子的原因是 检查她有没有脉搏 |
[19:16] | So you’re the man who called 911? | 你是打911报警的男人? |
[19:19] | Both hands on the table, please. Palm up. | 双手放在桌上 手心朝上 |
[19:28] | These are negative for blood. | 手上没有血 |
[19:30] | I told you… Why didn’t you stick around? | – 我早说过了 – 你为什么不在屋子附近等着呢 |
[19:32] | Marilyn’s editor told me not to. | Marilyn的编辑不让我这么多 |
[19:34] | Who’s her editor? Joseph Crumbaugh. | – 她的编辑是谁 |
[19:39] | And you called him? | 你打电话给他了? |
[19:40] | He was there. Hey, stop lying to us, all right? | – 他当时在场 – 别跟我们撒谎 知道吗 |
[19:43] | You were there this morning. | 你今早在公馆里 |
[19:45] | Now, you’re either covering for yourself or Marilyn. | 你不是在掩护自己就是在掩护Marilyn |
[19:47] | And I’ll say it again- I wasn’t at the house this morning. | 我再说一次 我今早不在公馆那里 |
[19:51] | Do you see my name on the list? | 你在名单上看到我的名字了么 |
[19:52] | That’s a beautiful boat. That yours? | 船挺漂亮啊 你的船吗 |
[19:56] | Yes. It is. | 是的 |
[19:58] | So you took your own boat back to the house this morning. | 那你今早是开着自己的船去了公馆 |
[20:07] | I went to go see Andrea. | 我过去看Andrea |
[20:10] | We were, uh… look, the last thing I need is | 我们是…那位大作家在欧洲 |
[20:12] | my biggest writer, while she’s in Europe, reading that they found a dead body on her property. | 看到新闻说警察在她家里发现一具尸体时 我最不需要的人就是她了 |
[20:18] | And me there at 6:00 a.m. | 我在早晨六点赶到那里 |
[20:21] | I’d have to explain I was sleeping with her maid. | 我得去解释我和她的女佣睡过觉 |
[20:25] | Totally unprofessional. | 我真是超级不专业 |
[20:26] | So is murder. I found her that way. | – 谋杀也是 – 我发现她时就已经那样了 |
[20:32] | You call 911 and then you get out of here. | 你去打911 然后离开这里 |
[20:39] | Now. | 快去 |
[20:47] | Well, you gotta believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[20:50] | No, I don’t. | 不 我才不信 |
[20:54] | I have Luminoled every nook and cranny in this place. | 这里的犄角旮旯我都撒过发光氨 |
[20:57] | Not a drop of blood. | 一点血迹都没有 |
[20:58] | No, I know. | 没有 我知道 |
[20:58] | There are eight pints of blood in a human body and there is none of it in this house. | 人体有八品脱的血量 屋里却一点都没有 |
[21:01] | It’s gotta be here somewhere. | 那肯定在别处会有 |
[21:07] | Horatio? Yeah, it’s Walter. | Horatio 对 我是Walter |
[21:10] | Yeah, yeah, we’re here at the house. | 对 我们在公馆里 |
[21:12] | We’re striking out on any sort of original crime scene. | 我们在寻找第一犯罪现场的蛛丝马迹 |
[21:16] | No. | 没有 |
[21:19] | He was? | 是他吗 |
[21:20] | Just now. | 就刚才 |
[21:22] | – What was what? – Okay. | – 什么跟什么啊 – 好的 |
[21:24] | Did you get a slip number on that? | 有船号吗 |
[21:26] | Okay, thanks. What? What? | – 好的 谢谢 – 怎么了 怎么了 |
[21:28] | Okay, the book editor’s got a boat that he may have taken out to the island this morning to kill Andrea. | 编辑有一艘船 他有可能是开船进岛杀了Andrea |
[21:32] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的假的 – 真的 |
[21:34] | We gotta check out that boat. All right. | – 我们得检查一下那艘船 – 好的 |
[21:46] | This is it- No. 1 Best Cellar. | 就是这艘 “一号顶级酒窖” |
[21:49] | Cute. | 好有爱的名字 |
[21:51] | Yeah, I hope Marilyn didn’t write that for him. | 是啊 希望Marilyn不是在为他写书 |
[21:53] | No, but I bet you he bought it with the sales from her books. | 不会 但我肯定他是用她卖书的钱买的 |
[21:56] | I should have been a writer. | 我也该当个作家的 |
[22:00] | Whoo-ee, look at this thing. | 瞧这大家伙 |
[22:02] | It’s gonna be a lot of work. | 这下可有的忙了 |
[22:05] | Yep. Let’s start with the deck. | 是啊 从甲板开始吧 |
[22:07] | Wand for biologicals, see what we find. | 找找生物证据 看能发现什么 |
[22:09] | – Shh-shh-shh-shh. – What? | – 嘘 – 咋了? |
[22:12] | Do you hear that? | 听见没? |
[22:15] | Horatio has the editor down in PD. | Horatio把编辑扣留在警局 |
[22:17] | Yeah, and the door’s open. You got it? | 是啊 门开着 你能搞定么? |
[22:26] | “Marina screamed as Sebastian tied her to the post…” | “Sebastian把Marina系在杆子上 她尖叫着…” |
[22:31] | Bound. Bound her to the post. | 绑 把她绑在杆子上 |
[22:34] | I liked it the first way. Oh, geez. | – 还是第一种比较好 – 天呐 |
[22:37] | It’s not what it looks like. We were just re-enacting. | 不是你想的那样 我们只是重新修订 |
[22:40] | “Her skin prickled with maybe fear, maybe something else”? | “恐惧深入她的肌肤” |
[22:44] | If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you guys were writing the next Marilyn Milner novel. | 如果我没猜错 你俩是在写Marilyn Milner的下一部小说吧 |
[22:48] | Wait a minute. You guys are ghostwriters? | 等等 你俩是受雇代写小说的? |
[22:52] | We can’t confirm that. We signed confidentiality agreements. | 我们不能承认 我们签订了保密协议 |
[22:55] | Well, murder trumps those. | 凶手就爱用这招 |
[22:56] | Yeah, what was that whole chef/gardener act? | 那你们假装厨师和园丁是啥意思? |
[22:59] | Those were just a ruse. | 那只是计策之一 |
[23:01] | Ruse? Clever word. | 计策? 用词挺专业啊 |
[23:04] | You guys are writers. We usually write at the mansion. | – 看来你俩是作者 – 我们经常在公馆里写作 |
[23:07] | We’re supposed to pretend to be the help when people show up. | 有人来访时我们得假装招待一下 |
[23:10] | To continue that ruse? | 好继续你们的计策? |
[23:11] | Well, after we found Andrea, Joseph told us to pack up all of our stuff and write from here. | 发现Andrea后 Joseph让我们带着行李和所有的手稿离开 |
[23:16] | We can’t keep working here. | 我们不能继续在这工作了 |
[23:18] | This place is gonna be swarming with police in a half hour. | 半小时后 这里就会到处是警察 |
[23:21] | That’s why you’re gonna get Kenny and your computer and you’re gonna go work on my boat. | 所以你要带上你的电脑 和Kenny去我的船上写作 |
[23:25] | Is that really necessary? | 有这必要吗? |
[23:27] | You want to stay in business, don’t you? | 这活你还想不想干了? |
[23:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:38] | So is it just the two of you, or is Marilyn here? | 这里只有你俩 还是Marilyn也来住? |
[23:40] | That’s Andrea’s stuff. Andrea, our victim? | – 那是Andrea的东西 – Andrea 我们的受害者? |
[23:47] | I know how to punch up this chapter. | 我知道怎样写才能让这一章精彩 |
[23:51] | Andrea was one of us. | Andrea和我们一样 |
[23:53] | We’ve been writing Ms. Milner’s novels for three years. | 我们一起给Milner写了3年的小说 |
[23:56] | Andrea turned in our last manuscript this morning. | Andrea今早给我们的手稿添了点剧情 |
[23:59] | We’re onto the next one now. So, where’s Marilyn? | – 我们现在着手下一部了 – 那Marilyn呢? |
[24:04] | We’ve never met her. | 我们从没见过她 |
[24:05] | What? Wait a minute, you guys write exactly like her, but you’ve never met her? | – 什么? – 你们的手笔和她如出一辙 却从没见过面? |
[24:07] | Well, she gives us storylines, general ideas. | 她把故事的大体走向告诉我们 |
[24:11] | But we do the rest. | 我们负责写细枝末节 |
[24:15] | Uh… what are you doing?! Excuse me, we’re trying to work here. | 你干嘛呢? 拜托 我们要在这儿工作 |
[24:18] | Yep. Me, too. | 是啊 彼此彼此 |
[24:27] | There’s no blood here. | 这里没有血迹 |
[24:29] | Yeah, this wasn’t the place where Andrea was killed. | 嗯 Andrea不是在这里被杀的 |
[24:34] | This is Andrea’s computer, right? | 这是Andrea的电脑吧? |
[24:36] | – What’s the password? – We don’t know. | – 密码是啥? – 我们也不知道 |
[24:38] | Man, what’s the damn password?! | 喂 密码到底是啥?! |
[24:41] | “Nobel.” | “Nobel” (诺贝尔) |
[24:42] | Thank you! | 谢了 |
[24:47] | Thinks highly of herself. Nobel… | 还挺自恋的呢 Nobel… |
[24:50] | Very highly of herself. | 相当自恋 |
[24:57] | Oh, got an urgent message to the editor in here. | 有封发给编辑的紧急邮件 |
[25:00] | From when? | 啥时候发的? |
[25:02] | Looks like it was sent a week ago. | 貌似是一周前发的 |
[25:05] | “Pay me commensurate with my written contributions “to the manuscript I will deliver to you next we, | “鉴于我为下周将上交的手稿所付出的心血” |
[25:10] | “in the amount of $100,000. | “你该付给我相应的薪水10万块” |
[25:12] | “If you fail to, I will have no choice but to withhold “the manuscript and alert the media | “如果你拒绝 我将保留手稿并提醒媒体” |
[25:17] | “that the bestselling author Marilyn Milner is a fraud. | “畅销书作者Marilyn Milner是个骗子 |
[25:20] | Sincerely, Andrea.” So, this is about blackmail. | – Andrea敬上” – 这是封勒索信 |
[25:35] | Andrea was blackmailing you, wasn’t she? | Andrea勒索过你 对吧? |
[25:37] | I went to go pay her, ’cause she was gonna expose Marilyn and stop writing. | 我去给她送钱 因为她想揭穿Marilyn 不帮她写了 |
[25:42] | And frankly she was the best ghost I had. | 实话说 她是我找过的最好的代笔人 |
[25:46] | Look, when I found her hanging there, I took the manuscript and I told Lawrence to call it in… | 我发现她挂在那里 便拿走了手稿 让Lawrence通知… |
[25:51] | Where is the manuscript? What does that matter? | – 手稿在哪? – 这有什么关系? |
[25:54] | She was threatening to withhold it, wasn’t she? | 她曾经威胁要保留手稿 不是吗? |
[25:56] | If she didn’t leave the manuscript, that’s a double dose of motive. | 如果她没留下手稿 那就是双重动机了 |
[26:10] | I took it to the printer. | 我拿去打印了 |
[26:13] | – I’ll go pick it up. – I’ll go with you. | – 我去取 – 我和你一起 |
[26:15] | No, you won’t. You’re gonna wait here with me. | 不 不用了 你跟我待在这儿 |
[26:33] | Sarge? | – 警官? – 噢 好的 |
[26:49] | Calleigh. Thank you, sir. | – 谢谢 |
[27:14] | Wow. The murder in Marilyn’s new book is identical to Andrea Edison. Look at this. | – 哇 Marilyn新书里的谋杀案跟Andrea Edison的一致 – 瞧这里 |
[27:19] | Very first chapter, she says that the housekeeper was exsanguinated. | 她说女管家的血被吸干了 |
[27:21] | It says here in chapter two that there was a puncture mark in-between the housekeeper’s toes. | 第二章写道管家的脚趾间有穿刺伤 |
[27:25] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[27:27] | I’m gonna call Tom and let him know. | 我打电话告诉Tom |
[27:29] | Chapter three, we got a mysterious visitor showing up from out of town. | 第三章 来自城外的神秘之客 |
[27:32] | Well, see, what’s a good book without a mysterious visitor? | 看吧 畅销书里从来不缺神秘之客 |
[27:35] | Okay, so who knows about this? Uh, Marilyn herself, the editor, the printers and the ghostwriters. | 那谁知道这事? Marilyn本人 编辑 印刷处还有代笔人 |
[27:40] | – Right? – Right. | – 对吧? – 没错 |
[27:41] | Hey, uh… does anybody have anything on chapter six? | 有没有人在第六章看出点啥来? |
[27:44] | I just read the end. The killer’s not named. | 我刚看完后边 没提凶手的名字 |
[27:47] | Which means the ending is up to us. | 这么说结局得由我们来主导了 |
[27:48] | So, we haven’t found the original crime scene? | 那我们还是没找到第一犯罪现场咯 |
[27:50] | No, Ryan’s working on it… Hey, Tom? | 不 Ryan正在查…喂 Tom? |
[27:52] | I have something I want you to check out. | 我需要你帮我查点东西 |
[28:03] | You’re gonna want to see this. Actually, I want to see this. | – 你肯定想瞧瞧这个 – 其实我想瞧瞧这个 |
[28:07] | Marilyn Milner’s island. A thousand acres. | Marilyn Milner的岛屿 一千英亩 |
[28:09] | We know Andrea’s blood wasn’t drained in the house. | 我们知道Andrea不是在公馆里被放血的 |
[28:12] | So maybe we can get a little high-tech help to tell us where it was. | 所以我们可以用点高科技来查清地点 |
[28:15] | See these puncture marks in Andrea’s third dorsal digital artery? | 看见Andrea这些穿刺伤了吗 直入足背动脉 |
[28:20] | I can only get as close as 200 feet, but even from here, | 我只能达到200英尺处 但即使从这里 |
[28:23] | I can tell that’s another structure on the island. | 也能看清岛上的另一座建筑 |
[28:25] | – It’s isolated and concealed. | 孤立且隐蔽 |
[28:27] | – That’s where she was drained of her blood, just like in Marilyn’s new book. | 这才是她被放血的地方 正如Marilyn新书中所说 |
[28:30] | Yeah, I think that’s where it happened. | 没错 我觉得就是这里 |
[28:42] | What do we got here? | 这是啥啊? |
[29:01] | Oh… no! | 噢…不是吧 |
[29:03] | Marilyn didn’t! | Marilyn不会吧! |
[29:06] | Oh, man! You know what this is? | 天呢 你知道这是啥车吗? |
[29:08] | Oh, this is the Rolls Royce Phantom. | 这就是劳斯莱斯幻影 |
[29:12] | You can’t get this thing off the showroom floor for less than 400 grand. Ouch! | 没有40万你休想把它开回来 |
[29:17] | I wonder if the IV and the needle come standard. | 不知道这个注射器和针头是否吻合 |
[29:20] | With the blood. | 里面有血 |
[29:25] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[29:33] | We just found our original crime scene. | 我们刚发现了第一犯罪现场 |
[29:38] | No one has keys to that car except for Marilyn. | 只有Marilyn有这车的钥匙 |
[29:40] | She loves that thing. | 她爱死那车了 |
[29:41] | Andrea Edison died in that car. Could Marilyn be in town? | – Andrea Edison是死在了那辆车里 – Marilyn在城里吗? |
[29:44] | No. She texted me from Milan this morning. | 不在 她今早还在米兰给我发短信呢 |
[29:46] | I’d show you the text, but you took my phone away. | 我愿意给你们看短信 可你们把我手机拿走了 |
[29:49] | Run a trace on that text, Walter. Okay? | 去追踪短信发出的位置 Walter 行吧? |
[30:03] | Excuse me. Are you Marilyn Milner? | 打扰一下 你是Marilyn Milner吗? |
[30:06] | It’s funny, I get that all the time, but I’m afraid not. | 真是有趣 总有人这样问我 但我不是 |
[30:09] | Really? Well, we know who you are. | 是吗? 但我们知道你是谁 |
[30:12] | I could write you an autograph, but it would be a fake. | 我可以给你签个名 但只能是假的 |
[30:15] | You know, in the modern world of technology, there are many ways to identify someone. | 在这个科技发达的时代 |
[30:27] | Marilyn. | 想确认身份轻而易举 |
[30:32] | I bought this car with the money from my first book. | 我用第一次出书赚的钱买了这辆车 |
[30:35] | Andrea Edison was exsanguinated in that car, ma’am. | Andrea Edison在你的车里被放干血身亡 女士 |
[30:38] | So, you told your editor that you were in Milan. I was, until this morning. | – 你跟编辑说你在米兰 – 今早之前 一直都在 |
[30:42] | Okay, well we know that Andrea was blackmailing your editor, | 我们知道Andrea给你的编辑发过勒索信 |
[30:45] | saying that she was gonna expose your entire scam, so, you got motive. | 说要揭穿你所有的骗局 所以 你有动机了 |
[30:49] | But I didn’t know. Joseph handles all of the writers. | 但我并不知情 代笔人都归Joseph管 |
[30:52] | And he did mention that she was the most talented of the bunch. | 他还说过她是所有代笔人中最有才的一个 |
[30:55] | Why would I kill someone who makes my life so easy? | 我干嘛要杀掉我的得力写手? |
[30:58] | – Why don’t you tell us? – Your ghostwriters work off your ideas. | – 这得你来告诉我们咯 – 你的代笔人偏离了你的最初思路 |
[31:00] | – And? – And the book never mentions who the killer is or what he did with the blood. | – 然后呢? – 书中一直没写凶手是谁 血是怎么处理的 |
[31:06] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[31:08] | An author that doesn’t recall the content of her own work. | 堂堂作家连自己书中的内容都忘了 |
[31:11] | Okay, so not only do you not write your own books, you also don’t read them? | 那你不只是不写 连看都不看呀? |
[31:15] | I’m really pressed for time. | 我是真没那时间 |
[31:17] | Joseph did say, though, that the epilogue would answer all of the readers’ questions. | 不过Joseph说过 结尾会为读者揭开谜团 |
[31:22] | It’s a bonus chapter, and it’s only available on the audio version. | 那是附加章节 只有配音版才有 |
[31:26] | The epilogue? | 结尾? |
[31:34] | He wanted the maid to know what happened to women who didn’t behave. | 他想让女仆知道 不听话的女人会有什么下场 |
[31:38] | But he also wanted to keep her with him. | 但他仍想… |
[31:45] | Okay, what do we have? | 有什么内容? |
[31:47] | – Ready to go. – Let’s hear it, please. | – 准备播放 – 我们听听吧 |
[31:50] | The killer knew what he had to do. | 凶手清楚他该做什么 |
[31:52] | He took a crystal goblet, perfectly shined, worthy of her. | 他拿了个水晶杯 晶莹剔透 与她相配 |
[31:56] | He poured her blood in the goblet, and he drank her blood like wine. | 他把她的血盛进杯里 如喝酒般一饮而下 |
[32:00] | Go back to that, please. | 倒退一下 |
[32:02] | He poured her blood in the goblet, and he drank her blood like wine. | 他把她的血盛进杯里 如喝酒般一饮而下 |
[32:06] | “Drank her blood like wine.” | “如喝酒般一饮而下” |
[32:08] | Mr. Wolfe, the bay spec, that we found on Andrea’s body from the cork. | Wolfe先生 我们从Andrea身上找到的 来自于瓶塞中的物质 |
[32:15] | We need to examine Ms. Milner’s wine collection. | 我们得检查Milner的红酒收藏 |
[32:44] | You murdered Andrea Edison, and then | 你谋杀了Andrea Edison 然后 |
[32:46] | you removed her blood. | 放干了她的血 |
[32:49] | Then… you stored ’em… | 然后 你把血… |
[32:53] | in these wine bottles. | 放进了这些酒瓶里 |
[32:55] | All because she was a better writer than you. | 只因为她的文笔比你优秀 |
[32:59] | She wasn’t better. She just took credit for everything I wrote. | 她不优秀 她是靠我写出的东西赚来的口碑 |
[33:03] | Yeah, like that exsanguination scene in Love’s Last Bite? | 是啊 就像”爱的最后一咬”中的放血场景? |
[33:08] | I’ve been reading her work. My work. | – 我读过她写的 – 是我写的 |
[33:11] | I wrote that scene. | 我写的这个场景 |
[33:14] | She told Joe that she did. | 她却跟Joe说是她写的 |
[33:17] | She took credit for it. | 她抢了我的功劳 |
[33:18] | Yes, but you didn’t tell Joe the truth, did you? Please. | – 是啊 但你并没有告诉Joe真相 不是吗? – 拜托 |
[33:22] | Andrea played him with her short skirts and grad school vocabulary. | 她用超短裙和科班出身迷惑了他 |
[33:28] | And Joe told her that she was meant for better things. | 而Joe说她值得更好的 |
[33:33] | You know what that means? | 知道啥意思么? |
[33:35] | Her own book deal. Off of my work. | 出她自己的书 完全忽略我的付出 |
[33:38] | How’d you get her in the car? | 你是怎么把她拐到车上去的? |
[33:42] | We finished our third book last night. | 我们昨晚写完了第三本书 |
[33:46] | I said we deserved a ride in the Rolls. | 我说我们应该坐一下那辆劳斯莱斯 |
[33:48] | We earned it. | 那是我们挣来的 |
[33:58] | Which is where you murdered her. | 你在那儿杀害了她 |
[33:59] | I gave her a chance to make things right. | 我曾经给过她救赎的机会 |
[34:03] | She refused. | 她拒绝了 |
[34:11] | I think that was the best chapter I’ve ever written. | 我觉得这是我写过的最精彩的一章 |
[34:17] | You mean the chapter you stole? | 你是说你剽窃的那章? |
[34:20] | You corrected the punctuation, you didn’t write it. | 你只是添了几笔而已 又不是你写的 |
[34:25] | You didn’t know anything about exsanguination until I laid it out for you. | 若不是我给你做铺垫 你哪知道啥叫放血 |
[34:30] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你都不知道自己在说些什么 |
[34:32] | I don’t know what I’m talking about? | 我不知道自己在说什么? |
[34:34] | You’re the one who actually thought a vampire could empty a body of its blood supply. | 你还以为吸血鬼能直接把人体的血吸干呢 |
[34:40] | You need help, Lawrence. | 你需要帮助 Lawrence |
[34:43] | No… | 不… |
[34:47] | You do. | 你才需要 |
[34:56] | Let go! Shut up! | – 放开我! – 闭嘴! |
[34:58] | – Let go! Let go! – Shut up! | – 放开我! 放开我! – 闭嘴! |
[35:01] | Oh, my God! No! | 天啊 不要啊 |
[35:04] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[35:08] | And then you exsanguinated her. | 然后你就把她的血放干了 |
[35:12] | I did. | 是的 |
[35:14] | Every last drop. | 一滴不剩 |
[35:17] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[35:24] | What are you doing?! | 你要干嘛?! |
[35:28] | Stop! Let go! | 不要! 放开我! |
[35:49] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[36:14] | See? This is how it’s done. | 看到了吧? 这才是原版 |
[36:30] | Yes, but you see, the problem is you left an eighth of an ounce. | 是啊 可你知道 你还落下0.125盎司的血呢 |
[36:33] | The process was taking way too long. | 这过程花的时间太长了 |
[36:37] | Her blood was coming out really slowly. | 她的血放得很慢 |
[36:41] | I had to get her hung up and back to the house before everyone else got there. | 我得赶在其他人之前回到那间屋子 把她挂起来 |
[36:54] | Why not bury her? | 怎么不埋了她? |
[36:56] | Why drain her blood, put it in wine bottles and hang her in the library? | 为什么要放干她的血 盛进酒瓶里 再把她挂在图书馆? |
[37:00] | Because that’s how it was done in the book. | 因为书里就是这么写的 |
[37:03] | Figured you’d think some crazed fan did it. | 还以为你会怀疑是哪个疯狂书迷干的 |
[37:06] | Yes, but we didn’t. And now we’re going to book you for murder. | 没错 但我们没有 现在我们要以谋杀罪逮捕你了 |
[37:09] | So, please. | 所以 拜托了 |
[37:13] | Well, what’re you thinking? | 你有什么想法? |
[37:15] | He said the exsanguination was too slow. | 他说血放得很慢 |
[37:18] | Yeah. She was young and healthy. | 是啊 她很年轻 身体健康 |
[37:19] | Her heart should’ve been pumping fast. | 心跳应该很快 |
[37:21] | It means her blood would have pumped out more quickly. | 也就是说她的血液泵出应该很快 |
[37:24] | Why do you think he had so much trouble draining it? | 那他放血时怎么会遇到困难? |
[37:26] | I don’t know. Tom found hemlock on her, didn’t he? | 不知道 Tom发现她身上有毒芹 不是吗? |
[37:30] | Yeah. So all that stuff gets in the bloodstream, slows the heart down? | 所以它们流进了血液 减慢了血流? |
[37:32] | Who put it there, Frank? | 是谁放的呢 Frank? |
[37:43] | Okay, more of Andrea’s personal items. | 这是Andrea的大部分私人物品 |
[37:49] | I’ve got nothing on the outside of the watch. | 手表上没什么东西 |
[37:51] | Let’s look at the bracelet. | 再来看看手镯 |
[37:56] | Hmm, I mean, if you were going to poison somebody, | 如果你想毒死一个人 |
[37:58] | you’d want to make sure you put it somewhere you know it would seep into their skin. | 就会把毒物放在能确保侵入她皮肤的东西里 |
[38:03] | Bracelet is fluorescing red. It’s positive for hemlock. | 手镯在荧光下是红色的 毒芹阳性 |
[38:06] | The watch is as well, but only trace amounts. | 手表也是 但只有微量 |
[38:08] | Not enough to slow the heart. | 不足以减慢心跳 |
[38:17] | The hemlock was on her wrist? Yeah, that’s right. | – 毒芹是在手腕上发现的? – 是啊 没错 |
[38:21] | What about perfume? | 如果是香水呢? |
[38:33] | Perfume’s positive for hemlock. | 香水中的毒芹呈阳性 |
[38:36] | At least now we know how the poison was delivered. | 至少我们知道毒素是怎样进入的了 |
[38:40] | “Fatto in Milano.” | |
[38:43] | Made in Milan. | 米兰制造 |
[38:44] | We know somebody that was just there. | 我们知道谁去过那儿 |
[38:47] | I’ll have another. | 再来一杯 |
[38:48] | She certainly will. | 她当然要 |
[38:52] | Marilyn, you sent Andrea a bottle of perfume. | Marilyn 你曾经送Andrea一瓶香水 |
[38:54] | As a gift. Because she was my best writer. | 作为礼物 因为她是我最好的写手 |
[38:57] | Why would you send her a gift when she was blackmailing you? | 她勒索过你 你怎么还送她礼物? |
[39:01] | Andrea thought she had what it took to be me. | Andrea以为她有成为我的资质 |
[39:04] | She kept threatening to expose me, | 她一直威胁我说要揭发我 |
[39:05] | and then Joseph last week said he thought she was about to go through with it. | 然后上周Joseph说她要付诸行动了 |
[39:08] | So you knew about the blackmail. | 那你知道勒索信的事咯 |
[39:10] | You knew she was going to tell everyone that you don’t actually write your own books. | 你知道她想拆穿你找人代写书籍的事 |
[39:13] | A week ago, she demanded $100,000. | 一周前 她索要了10万块 |
[39:16] | Next time it could be a million. | 下次可能要一百万 |
[39:17] | So I did what I had to do. You tried to kill her. | – 所以我做了该做的事 – 你想杀她来着 |
[39:21] | I sent her perfume. | 我送了她香水 |
[39:22] | There was hemlock in that perfume. | 香水里有毒芹 |
[39:24] | You figured if you poisoned her slowly through the skin, that no one would notice. | 你以为让毒素慢慢侵入她的皮肤 就不会有人发现 |
[39:28] | But I didn’t kill her. We call that attempted murder. | – 可我没杀她 – 这是谋杀未遂 |
[39:31] | For that, you get 15 to 25 years. | 这个罪可以判你15到25年 |
[39:34] | You know, I’ve known dozens of police officers. | 我认识的警官多了去了 |
[39:37] | I’ve interviewed them, I’ve done ride-alongs. | 我见过他们 我一直做随行纪实 |
[39:39] | And I know how your mind works. Is that a fact? | – 我知道你们脑子里都咋想的 – 是吗? |
[39:42] | You think there’s a right and a wrong, and that if you arrest me some sort of justice is going to be served, | 你认为要是非分明 而且如果你逮捕了我 就是伸张了正义 |
[39:47] | but really you’d just be giving me fodder for my next book. | 但你们只会为我的下本书提供素材 |
[39:51] | Which you will be writing from prison. | 而你将在监狱中完成这本书 |
[39:53] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[40:12] | Marilyn? | |
[40:14] | Marilyn Milner, is that you? | Marilyn Milner 是你吗? |
[40:17] | Oh, my God… I made you! | 你根本不认识我对吧… 是我造就了你! |
[40:20] | Whoop, whoop, no callouts. | 噢 噢 没有案子咯 |
[40:22] | Who’s up to grab dinner? | 晚饭谁请客? |
[40:24] | – I am. – Me. – I’ll meet you there. | – 我请 – 我请 到时见 |
[40:26] | Hey, Frank, you up for dinner? | 嘿 Frank 你去吃晚饭吗? |
[40:29] | Uh, no, I’m waiting on a case meeting. | 不了 我等着开案件讨论会呢 |
[40:31] | So, you know… Maybe next time. Guys, bad news. | – 所以…下次吧 – 伙计们 坏消息 |
[40:35] | We just got a callout. Homicide on Collins Ave. | 我们刚接到通知 科林斯大街的凶杀案 |
[40:38] | Witnesses report the murderer was… a werewolf. | 目击者说凶手是…一个狼人 |
[40:44] | – I hate Halloween. Good luck with that. | – 万恶的万圣节 – 那就祝你好运了 |
[40:48] | Frank, next time. | Frank 下次来哦 |
[40:55] | love’s first bite | 知道啦 “爱的最后一咬” |