时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This supercell is massive,folks. | 这次龙卷风范围非常广 听众们 |
[00:01] | It’s parked itself over the entire county. | 横扫了整个州 |
[00:04] | Expect rain and high winds over the next 24 hours. | 接下来的24小时内将会有狂风暴雨 |
[00:07] | Gusts of up to 80 mph have downed trees and power lines… | 高达80英里的风已经卷倒树木和电线… |
[00:10] | The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning until 10:00 p.m… | 国家电气预报中心发出龙卷风预警 将持续到晚上10点… |
[00:14] | This tornado touched down at 12:31… | 龙卷风刚刚登陆… |
[00:18] | Dispatch confirming a CSI unit has arrived at the trailer park | 调度中心确认 一组CSI人员已到达 |
[00:21] | where we have a report of a dead body. Over. | 号称发现尸体的拖车公园 结束 |
[00:28] | MDPD. Hello? | 迈阿密戴德警方 有人不? |
[00:33] | I’ll check the hall. | 我去看下客厅 |
[00:48] | Clear! | 安全! |
[00:49] | Three tornados have touched down in the last hour. | 在上个小时内 已发生三次龙卷风袭击 |
[00:52] | This has developed into a life-threatening situation. | 事态已经发展到了致命威胁境地 |
[00:55] | Where are you guys? Horatio is recalling everyone back to the lab. | 你们在哪 伙计们? Horatio要求大家速回实验室 |
[00:58] | Get back to me as soon as you can.H., | 尽快回复我 H |
[01:01] | Ryan and Walter picked up a call on their way out of Hialeah. They’re at the trailer park near Kendall. | Ryan和Walter在离开海厄利亚市时接到电话 他们在靠近肯德尔的拖车公园 |
[01:06] | Kendall is in the evacuation zone. | 肯德尔位于疏散区 |
[01:08] | Yeah,they’re already reporting funnel clouds over there… We go to get them out of there. | – 嗯 预报说那儿已经形成漏斗云了… – 得赶紧把他们带出来 |
[01:14] | She’s still warm,Wolfe. | 她身体还温暖 Wolfe |
[01:16] | Plus she’s wearing her pajamas. | 而且还穿着睡衣 |
[01:17] | She must have just woken up when she got attacked. | 被袭击时她可能刚醒 |
[01:19] | Look at this picture. She lived here with her parents. | 看这照片 她和父母一起住 |
[01:21] | Why did they leave her behind? | 他们怎么会丢下她? |
[01:23] | I don’t understand. This place should have been evacuated. | 奇怪了 这儿已经被疏散了 |
[01:25] | The evacuation was,like,an hour ago. | 一小时前人们就撤离了 |
[01:27] | 911 call just came in,like,30 minutes back. | 报警中心在大约30分钟前接到电话 |
[01:30] | Maybe she got hit with a blunt object,like these golf clubs? | 或许她被硬物击中 比如这个高尔夫球杆? |
[01:33] | Maybe so. | 有可能 |
[01:34] | I’m going to call into Tom and see if we can get permission to move the body. | 我联系Tom看他是否同意我们移动尸体 |
[01:38] | Dispatch. | 调度中心 |
[01:39] | Dispatch,this is CSI Simmons,over. | 调度中心 我是CSI的Simmons 结束 |
[01:50] | Ryan,Walter,come in. | Ryan Walter 呼叫 |
[01:52] | Come on,guys. | 快点 伙计们 |
[01:57] | Eric,take a look at this. | Eric 看这儿 |
[02:00] | – Take a look at that. – Oh,yeah. | – 你看那 – 啊呀 |
[02:05] | Dispatch,I repeat… this is CSI Walter Simmons. Over. | 调度中心 重复… 我是CSI的Walter Simmons 结束 |
[02:13] | Dispatch,I repeat… this is CS… | 调度中心 重复… 我是 CS… |
[02:21] | All right,I’m calling it,man. | 算了 听我的 伙计 |
[02:23] | We got to get out of here before things get worse outside. | 咱们得在形势变糟前赶紧撤离 |
[02:32] | All right,cut all around the body. | 沿着尸体周围堆砌 |
[02:35] | We’ll save as much of the crime scene as we can. | 尽量保护现场 |
[02:44] | – This is getting worse. – Yeah. | – 越来越严峻了 – 是啊 |
[02:50] | Ryan,Walter,come on,guys,pick up the damn radio! | Ryan Walter 拜托 赶紧给我回话! |
[02:53] | H.,we’re not going to make it. We’re not going to outrun this. | H 我们做不到的 我们不可能比龙卷风快 |
[02:55] | We don’t have a choice. Here we go. | 没得选了 冲吧 |
[02:57] | Hang on,Eric. Hang on! | 抓住了 Eric 抓住! |
[03:00] | We got to roll her up. | 我们要把她裹起来 |
[03:04] | – We got to find a closet! – Yeah! | – 我们得找个壁橱! – 对! |
[03:19] | Wolfe,I got it! | Wolfe 我找到了! |
[03:21] | Walter! Hold on! | Walter! 坚持住! |
[03:24] | ****.Walter! | 我们要留住尸体 快点Walter! |
[03:31] | Catch! | 接住! |
[03:34] | Hold it! You got it?! | 抓住! 你抓住了吗?! |
[03:37] | Pull the line! | 快拉啊! |
[03:39] | Hold on! Hold on! Wolfe! | 抓紧! 抓紧了! Wolfe! |
[03:44] | Hold it! | 抓紧啊! |
[03:51] | Wolfe! | |
[03:57] | Wolfe! Wolfe! | |
[04:05] | Walter! | |
[04:53] | – Ryan? – Walter,where’s Ryan?Ryan?! | – Walter Ryan呢? Ryan?! |
[04:56] | – Walter? – Where’s Ryan? | – Ryan在哪? |
[04:59] | Ryan?! Ryan?! Ryan?!? | |
[05:18] | CSI MIAMI Season 10 Episode 03 | |
[05:27] | * We don’t get fooled again * | |
[05:31] | * Don’t get fooled again * | |
[05:35] | * No,no! * | |
[05:47] | Where was the last place you saw him,Walter? | 你最后在哪儿见到他的 Walter? |
[05:50] | Here. He was helping me move the body to the closet. | 就这 他帮我把尸体移到壁橱去 |
[05:52] | – You guys risked your lives to move a dead body? – It was evidence. | – 你俩冒着生命危险就为了移动尸体? – 这是证据啊 |
[05:55] | Stupid,Walter. | 你死心眼啊 Walter |
[06:02] | We got to get those hands looked at. | 得先找人来给你医治下这双手 |
[06:04] | I threw him a string of Christmas lights. | 我扔一串圣诞灯给他 |
[06:06] | Did he make it to the closet? Why-Why didn’t he make it to the closet? | 他进壁橱了吗? 为什么他没能进壁橱? |
[06:08] | It was a tornado! | 那可是龙卷风! |
[06:15] | Hang on a second. | 等会儿 |
[06:16] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到没? |
[06:19] | I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[06:20] | We got him,Eric! He’s right here! He’s right here! | 找到他了 Eric! 他就在这儿! 就在这儿! |
[06:23] | – All right,Ryan,ready? – Here we go. Ready… | – 是Ryan 准备好了吗? – 开始 好… |
[06:27] | Get me a paramedic right here!Hey,Ryan. | 这儿需要医护人员! 嘿 Ryan |
[06:29] | Here you go,buddy. Let me see,let me see. There you go. | 没事了 伙计 让我看看 我看看 |
[06:32] | Ryan,you hang in there! All right,you just hang in. | Ryan 坚持住啊! 坚持住 |
[06:34] | Multiple contusions! Paramedic,right here please! | 多处挫伤! 医护人员 来这儿! |
[06:37] | There you go. Easy. | 慢点儿 放松 |
[06:40] | Attaboy,attaboy. | 好样的 好样的 |
[06:45] | There you go,there you go. Easy. Easy. | 放松 放松 慢点 |
[06:56] | We still have to solve the murder of a young woman,my friends. | 同志们 我们得继续调查是谁杀了这女孩 |
[07:00] | We no longer have her body,and we don’t have a crime scene. | 尸体已经不见了 现场也被破坏了 |
[07:04] | Cadaver dogs are here. They’ll be able to track her scent through the air. | 警犬在这儿 它们能识别她的气味 |
[07:07] | It was an F-2 tornado. Her body could be in Broward. | 这可是F2级龙卷风 尸体都可能被吹到布劳沃德去了 |
[07:09] | Not necessarily. The F-2 winds,they clock in at about 150. | 不一定 F2级龙卷风登陆时 风速为150英里 |
[07:13] | So you convert that to force,and that should give us the maximum distance her body could have been thrown. | 转换成力 就可以算出尸体最远的抛出距离 |
[07:17] | Dispatch said an unsub male placed a 911 call. | 调度中心说是位匿名男性打的报警电话 |
[07:21] | – Where are the girl’s parents? – Parents are Gary and Laura Sutton. | – 这姑娘的父母呢? – 父母是Gary和Laura Sutton |
[07:24] | The victim Ellie was their daughter. Tripp’s looking for them in the shelters now. | 受害人Ellie是他们的女儿 Tripp现在去避难所看他们了 |
[07:27] | – How-How much you think she weighed? – No more than 110. | – 她大概有多重? – 不超过110磅 |
[07:30] | Hey,keep your eyes peeled for a set of golf clubs,too. | 还要注意找高尔夫球棍 |
[07:33] | Red and black bag.Could be our murder weapon. | 红黑球袋 可能是作案工具 |
[07:34] | According to these calculations,the max distance her body could have been thrown would have been 2,000 yards. | 根据计算 尸体最远在2000码外 |
[07:39] | 2,000 yards. We need to find this girl. | 2000码 得找到这姑娘 |
[08:38] | Delko,I got a runner. I need you to head him off. | Delko 有人逃跑 你去前面截他 |
[08:43] | Stop! Hey,you… | 别跑! 嘿 就是你… |
[08:47] | I told you to stop! Why are you running,huh? | 叫你别跑! 为什么还跑? |
[08:50] | That woman spooked me. | 那女人吓到我了 |
[08:51] | You look pretty good for somebody that just went through a tornado. | 你看上去气色不错嘛 不像是刚经历了龙卷风的人啊 |
[08:53] | What the hell were you doing? You stealing from these people? | 你干嘛呢? 你偷这些人的东西? |
[08:56] | I wasn’t stealing. I’m scavenging. | 不是偷 我是在捡 |
[08:58] | – Come on,what does it matter? – What you do you mean,what does it matter?! | – 拜托 有什么关系? – 什么没什么关系?! |
[09:01] | These people just went through the worst day of their lives! | 这些人刚经历了一辈子最惨的一天! |
[09:03] | – You’re going to steal from them?! – Look at this. | – 你还要偷他们的东西?! – 看这个 |
[09:05] | I think this is the golf bag Walter found in the trailer. That’s what you did,didn’t you? | 我估计这是Walter在拖车上发现的球袋 是你干的 是不是? |
[09:08] | – You came back here to get all your incriminating evidence. – What? | – 你是来毁灭罪证的 – 啥? |
[09:10] | Last time we saw that golf bag,it was next to the body of a murdered girl. | 上次我们见到这个高尔夫球袋 是在一个被害女孩尸体旁 |
[09:14] | – You had something to do with that? – Whoa,hold on there.I didn’t kill nobody. | – 和你有关吧? – 打住 我可没杀过人 |
[09:17] | I’m just here for the swag,I swear. | 我只是在这儿捡东西的 我发誓 |
[09:19] | And I’m going to take the word of a scumbag like you? | 你觉得我会信你这个人渣的话不? |
[09:21] | Take him! | 拷起来! |
[09:25] | All right,what the hell is this? | 这到底是什么呀? |
[09:26] | Is this a satellite dish? | 这是个卫星信号接收器吗? |
[09:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:29] | We should process all this stuff… see if we can put this guy at the crime scene. | 我们应该把这些东西都取证一下… 看这家伙和凶案有没关联 |
[09:32] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[09:34] | Good boy. Go on. What you got? | 好孩子 来 找到啥了? |
[09:39] | Sometimes he can throw a false hit. | 他也有不准的时候 |
[09:42] | Is he always looking up like that? | 他经常这样往上看么? |
[09:48] | Hey,buy that pooch a porterhouse and send me the bill. | 给这狗买块上等牛腰肉 我买单 |
[09:51] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[09:53] | Yeah,this is CSI Simmons. We’re going to need a bucket. | 喂 我是CSI的Simmons 我们需要个升降台 |
[10:13] | Chief Rawlings has requested that a CSI help search for bodies,Eric. | Rawlings主任要求CSI成员 帮助搜寻遇难者遗体 Eric |
[10:17] | All right,no problem. I’m on it. Just keep me posted,all right? | 好的 没问题 我马上去 随时告知最近进展 好么? |
[10:19] | You got it. Dr.Loman. | 好的 Loman医生 |
[10:21] | I’m afraid this poor girl is a pin cushion. | 这可怜的丫头身上都是碎屑 |
[10:23] | Do I have anything to go on? | 还剩下什么线索吗? |
[10:25] | Well,these hematomas are antemortem. Someone hit her very hard many times. | 这些血肿是临死前造成的 有人重击过她许多次 |
[10:31] | This trauma to the torso,she probably died from a cardio-embolic episode. | 看这些躯干上的创伤 我估计她死于心脏栓塞 |
[10:35] | – Could this damage have been done with a golf club? – Oh,no question. | – 有可能是高尔夫球杆造成的么? – 毫无疑问 |
[10:39] | Swing a club,you’re hitting someone 120 miles an hour. | 挥动球杆能达到120英里的时速 |
[10:44] | There’s one more thing I can tell you. | 还有一件事 |
[10:46] | Ellie had a boyfriend. She’s wearing a claddagh. | Ellie有个男朋友 她手上戴着一枚许愿戒指 |
[10:50] | An Irish promise ring. Heart’s pointing up,means someone’s missing her. | 是一种爱尔兰的承诺指环 爱心朝上 表示有人在想念她 |
[10:54] | This is my neighborhood,and you can’t keep me out of here, | 我家就住这 你没有权利不让我进去 |
[10:58] | – all right?! – Doctor,would you stow the body,please? Thanks,Tom. | – 明白吗? – 医生 麻烦你把尸体装好 谢了 Tom |
[11:02] | Officer? Officer? | 警官? 警官? |
[11:06] | – Are you in charge here? – I am.My name’s Lieutenant Caine. | – 你是这里的主管么? – 我是 我是Caine队长 |
[11:09] | Look,one of your officers said that you found our daughter’s body here. | 你们有个警官说 在这儿找到了我女儿的尸体 |
[11:13] | – Are you Ellie’s parents? – Yes. | – 你们是Ellie的父母? – 没错 |
[11:15] | We-We just wanted to explain that there’s been some kind of misunderstanding. | 我们就想了解一下 是不是有什么误会 |
[11:19] | This-this girl can’t be our daughter. | 不可能是我们女儿啊 |
[11:22] | – Do you have a picture of Ellie? – Of course. | – 你有Ellie的照片么? – 当然有 |
[11:33] | I’m sorry,but this is the girl we found in your trailer. | 我很抱歉 但是这位确实就是 我们在拖车里找到的女孩 |
[11:37] | – It appears she’s been murdered. – No.Wait,wait,wait. | – 而且她是被谋杀的 – 不对啊 等等 |
[11:42] | Ellie wasn’t with us when we left. | 我们离开的时候 Ellie没和我们一起 |
[11:45] | She,she lives in the dorms on campus at Dade U. She wasn’t… | 她 她住在达德大学宿舍里 她没有… |
[11:50] | She was dressed in pajamas,as if she slept here. | 她当时正穿着睡衣 似乎是在这过夜的 |
[11:55] | The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning until 10:00 p.m. tonight. | 国家电气预报中心发出龙卷风预警 将持续到晚上10点… |
[11:59] | What about the family photos? | 全家福要带上么? |
[12:05] | – I didn’t check her room. Did you? – No,no,she’s on campus. | – 我没检查她的房间 你检查了么? – 没 她在学校啊 |
[12:09] | Look,I want to see her right now. | 我现在就要见她 |
[12:11] | I don’t think that’s advisable at this time,but I’ll let you know. | 现在并不合适 到时我会通知你们的 |
[12:32] | Hey,I’ve been through everything in that scavenger’s bag, | 我把那个捡破烂的包都过了一遍 |
[12:35] | and other than the golf bag,nothing really connects back to the victim. | 除了高尔夫球包之外 没什么和受害者有关的东西 |
[12:39] | So are you having any luck with this satellite dish? | 卫星信号接收器有什么发现么? |
[12:43] | Well,it’s not a dish,so my next guess is a flying saucer. | 这不是接收器 我估计是个飞碟 |
[12:47] | – Oh,hey,congratulations. – For what? | – 恭喜了啊 – 为啥? |
[12:49] | H put a commendation in your file,because Ryan told him how you saved his life. | H表彰了你 因为Ryan告诉他 你是怎么救了他一命 |
[12:53] | Ryan doesn’t even know. | Ryan根本自己都不知道 |
[12:56] | Ryan doesn’t know what? | Ryan不知道啥? |
[12:58] | – Never mind. Whatever. – Okay. | – 没啥 管他呢 – 好吧 |
[13:06] | What is all that? | 那些都是什么啊? |
[13:08] | The sensors,I think. | 我想是传感器 |
[13:10] | ‘Cause this is an anemometer. For measuring wind speed. | 因为这是个风速计 用来测量风速的 |
[13:13] | So it’s some sort of a weather-data-collecting thing? | 所以说这是采集气象数据之类的玩意? |
[13:17] | Yeah,and these are cameras. | 是啊 这些是摄像机 |
[13:19] | This might be our first witness. | 这可能是我们的第一个目击证人 |
[13:21] | Where is the hard drive? | 那硬盘在哪儿呢? |
[13:26] | – Must broadcast to a remote station. – I can start calling the universities. | – 肯定传送给某个远程接收站了 – 我可以给附近大学打电话问问 |
[13:29] | No,no,no,wait. | 不用 等等 |
[13:32] | You might not have to. Check this out. | 也许不必了 看这里 |
[13:35] | Well,there were some sort of words there,but they’re all scraped off. | 上面本来有字 但是都被刮掉了 |
[13:39] | Yes,but it was stamped. And when you stamp metal,you weaken it. | 是的 但被冲压过了 金属一旦被冲压 就看不清了 |
[13:43] | – Hey,where’s that big magnet? – Um,uh,yeah. | – 那个大磁铁在哪儿? – 呃 对了 |
[14:01] | Sir. | 给 |
[14:02] | Okay,now if we apply a magnetic field to that area, | 好嘞 如果我们在那片区域覆盖磁场 |
[14:07] | it’ll be stronger where the metal is weaker. | 就会强化这块变弱的地方 |
[14:11] | And the shavings are gonna stick where the lettering was. That’s brilliant. Okay. | 磁屑就会粘附在字母所在区域 太聪明了 |
[14:24] | “If found,please call…” | “一旦拾到 请拨打…” |
[14:30] | So why were you guys conducting weather research at a trailer park? | 你们为什么在拖车场做气象调查? |
[14:33] | Or is it true they’re really tornado magnets? | 还是说拖车会吸引龙卷风? |
[14:36] | No,that’s a myth. | 不 那可真是未解之谜 |
[14:37] | Our data models suggested there was a high chance that a funnel would drop near there. | 我们的数据模型分析出 漏斗云出现在那里的几率很大 |
[14:40] | So you guys are NOAA or some local U? | 你们是海洋大气局还是本地大学的? |
[14:42] | More freelance. We’re storm chasers. | 更加算是自由职业者吧 我们是风暴追击者 |
[14:45] | You mean,the idiots that drive into tornadoes? | 就是那些开着车往龙卷风里冲的蠢蛋? |
[14:48] | Well,we do it for scientific research. | 我们可是为了科学研究 |
[14:50] | But that is why we invented the Turtle. | 这就是我们发明海龟的原因 |
[14:53] | – Turtle? – This. | – 海龟? – 就这个 |
[14:55] | It’s an anagram for Total Remote Tornado Logging Equipment. | 是全远程龙卷风探测设备的换序构词 |
[14:58] | Like today we placed it in the trailer park,and then we drove out of there. | 就像今天这样 我们把它放在拖车停车场 再开车离开 |
[15:01] | When the tornado hit,it sent us all the data safe and sound in the Armadillo. | 当龙卷风来袭时 它会安全而又清晰地 传输数据给身在犰狳的我们 |
[15:05] | What? Armadillo? | 什么? 犰狳? |
[15:07] | Only armadillos I know are back home in Lubbock. | 我只知道我的家乡拉布科才有犰狳 |
[15:10] | It’s our research vehicle. | 是我们研究用汽车的名字 |
[15:12] | So,what? I mean,you guys,you guys have an animal fetish? | 怎样? 你们还崇拜动物? |
[15:17] | No. We sell our data,our footage to colleges,TV shows. | 不是 我们将得来的数据和录像 贩卖给大学和电视台 |
[15:20] | And our clients,they kinda like that we have cool names,weird toys. | 我们的客户群喜欢酷一点的名字 和奇形怪状的玩意儿什么的 |
[15:24] | So you’re not risking your lives for science,you’re in it for the money. | 所以你们这不是为科学献身 而是为了挣钱 |
[15:28] | Did you guys see anybody when you dropped this thing off earlier? | 你们早些时候把这东西丢这儿的时候 有没有看见什么人? |
[15:30] | No,place was like a ghost town. That’s why we were in there. | 没 这地方当时跟个鬼镇似的 所以我们才去的 |
[15:32] | We’re the ones who called County to clear the area. | 是我们打电话给县里叫他们疏散的 |
[15:35] | So where’s the footage from the Turtle? | 那海龟里的录像呢? |
[15:38] | No use lying about this,Leon. | 没必要撒谎的 Leon |
[15:41] | Please don’t tell our clients this,but we got a bug in the system. | 拜托不要告诉我们的客户 我们的系统里有一个缺陷 |
[15:44] | It erased all our video. | 它清除了我们所有的录影带 |
[15:46] | Really? | 真的么? |
[15:48] | Good thing we got a few toys of our own. | 还好我们自己也有些玩意儿 |
[15:55] | Walter. | |
[15:57] | Hey. I’ve rebuilt most of the video. | 我修复了大多数影像 |
[16:01] | Have these cameras been rolling the whole time? | 这些摄像头一直处于拍摄状态? |
[16:04] | Yep,from the moment they dropped it to when the tornado hit. | 是啊 从他们丢在那里开始 一直到龙卷风来袭 |
[16:07] | It’s not pointed at the Suttons’ trailer,but it should show us anyone on the street. | 没有对准Suttons家的拖车 但应该能记录下街道上出现的人 |
[16:12] | There’s our intrepid storm chasers putting it down. | 我们勇猛无畏的风暴追击者 正在安置它 |
[16:15] | Walter,is that vehicle leaving? | Walter 那辆车是要走么? |
[16:18] | No,it’s stopping,looks like. | 不是 看起来是在停车吧 |
[16:22] | Freeze that. | 暂停 |
[16:25] | I can’t make out that guy’s face. | 我没办法放大那家伙的样貌 |
[16:27] | Fits the time for Ellie’s murder,though. | 倒是符合Ellie的遇害时间 |
[16:29] | Is that a uniform? | 这是制服吗? |
[16:32] | You know what? Clean up that plate. | 滤清车牌 |
[16:39] | Car’s registered to a Travis Renner. | 车子是登记在Travis Renner名下 |
[16:41] | Address over at Dade U. ,where Ellie went to school. | 地址是在达德大学 正是Ellie上学的地方 |
[16:45] | Walter,you just found the boyfriend. | Walter 你找到她男朋友了 |
[16:57] | So,you go to the school,but you’re also in the Navy? | 你既上学 又在海军服役? |
[17:00] | Not yet,ma’am. | 还没呢 女士 |
[17:02] | I’m on an ROTC scholarship. | 我有预备役军官训练营的奖学金 |
[17:04] | I don’t get my commission until after I graduate. | 毕业后才能拿到奖金 |
[17:06] | Travis,let me ask you a question. | Travis 问你一个问题 |
[17:08] | Why would Ellie go home in the middle of the night? | 为什么Ellie会半夜回到家中? |
[17:15] | She said she was homesick. | 她说她想家 |
[17:17] | Ellie was really close to her parents. | Ellie和她父母很亲密 |
[17:19] | Is that why was she kept the relationship from them? | 所以她才隐瞒你们的关系吗? |
[17:22] | She did that for me,sir. | 都是为了我 |
[17:24] | Commander doesn’t allow cadets to date. | 指挥官不允许军校学生谈恋爱 |
[17:26] | You were at the house today,Travis. | 你今天去过她家 Travis |
[17:28] | I was worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[17:29] | All the storm warnings? | 你是指风暴警报的时候吗? |
[17:31] | I knocked,no one answered. | 我敲了门 可是没人应答 |
[17:33] | That’s a whole lot of knocking. You were there for 20 minutes. | 你可真没少敲啊 整整20分钟呢 |
[17:36] | – I waited,tried calling her cell a few times. – Renner! | – 我一直等着 还打了好几次电话 |
[17:40] | These relief supplies are not gonna load themselves. | 救济物资可不会自己跑上车 |
[17:44] | Look,I’m dying inside and I have to pretend that everything is great. | 我已经心如死灰 却还得假装若无其事 |
[17:48] | I keep going over and over in my head,if only I had seen something. | 我回忆了无数遍 要是有所察觉就好了 |
[17:53] | I’m sorry. | 失陪 |
[17:58] | Think that’s the whole story? | 你相信吗? |
[18:01] | It rarely is. | 很难 |
[18:08] | Dispatch,this is CSI Delko. | 调度中心 我是CSI的Delko |
[18:10] | I’ve finished up with search and rescue at the trailer park. | 拖车场的搜救工作已经结束 |
[18:13] | Returning to the lab. | 现在启程回实验室 |
[18:14] | CSI Delko,we acknowledge. We have you back in service. | CSI delko 收到 我们会安排 |
[18:27] | Hey. Come here,boy. Come here. | 过来 乖孩子 过来 |
[18:43] | That’s a good boy. | 真是个好孩子 |
[18:47] | What’s that on your paws? | 你爪子上是什么 |
[18:52] | That’s not your blood. | 不是你的血吧 |
[18:55] | Here come here. | 来 过来 |
[18:57] | Show me where you came from. Come on. | 告诉我你是从哪来的 乖 |
[19:26] | – Loman. – Hey,Tom,it’s Eric. | – Tom 我是Eric |
[19:28] | – What’s going on,Eric? – Yeah,listen,I got another body for you. | – Eric 怎么 – 又找到一具尸体 |
[19:31] | Guy’s got some kind of,some kind of wound near his throat; big hole. | 死者咽喉部位有伤口 一个大洞 |
[19:36] | I’ll send someone out. | 我派人过去 |
[19:38] | Wait a minute. Tom,Tom,what do bubbles mean? | 等等 Tom 怎么会有气泡? |
[19:40] | Bubbles are coming out of the wound. | 伤口不断有气泡冒出 |
[19:42] | Eric,that means he’s still alive. | Eric 说明他还没死 |
[19:44] | I checked his pulse! There was nothing! | 我探过脉搏 明明已经没有了! |
[19:46] | – Probably too faint from blood loss. – Hang on. | – 也许是失血过多导致昏迷 – 等下 |
[19:48] | All right,tell me what to do! | 好了 我该怎么做 |
[19:50] | Okay,you need to make it so that he can breathe through the hole. | 你得想办法让他透过伤口呼吸 |
[19:54] | Do you have a pen?! | 有笔吗? |
[19:56] | – Yeah,I have a pen. – Empty it out so that it’s a tube. | – 有 – 抽掉笔芯把它变成管子 |
[19:59] | Then feel around for the hole and stick the pen into it. | 查看一下洞的周围 然后把笔插进去 |
[20:05] | – There’s something in the wound. – Can you pull it out? | – 伤口里有东西 – 能取出来吗? |
[20:07] | Yeah,I’m pulling it out right now. | 能 正在拔 |
[20:13] | Yeah,all right,I got it out. I got it out. | 好了 拿出来了 拿出来了 |
[20:22] | All right,He’s breathing. He’s breathing. | 行了 能呼吸了 能呼吸了 |
[20:25] | Send an ambulance,Tom! Send an ambulance. | 叫救护车 Tom! 叫救护车 |
[20:28] | Hey,you’re gonna be all right. | 嘿 会没事的 |
[20:32] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[20:39] | Ellie’s father’s still here. Said he won’t leave without her body. | Ellie的父亲还等在这儿 说见不到遗体就不走 |
[20:43] | – Where do we stand on that? – Still extracting debris. | – 检查得怎样了? – 还在提取组织样本 |
[20:46] | – Hope to send my results up to Trace soon. – Okay,find me. | – 希望能尽快把结果给鉴证科 – 好 有结果通知我 |
[20:51] | Mr.Sutton? | Sutton先生? |
[20:54] | I’m not going,Lieutenant. | 队长 我不会走的 |
[20:56] | I can’t leave Ellie alone in this place. | 我不能把Ellie一个人留在这儿 |
[20:59] | Mr.Sutton,Ellie’s not alone. | Sutton先生 Ellie不会孤单 |
[21:01] | She’s with people who are doing everything they can. | 她跟我们在一起 大家都在尽全力帮她查明真相 |
[21:04] | But I’m her father. | 但我是她父亲 |
[21:06] | – I have to do something for her. – You know what? | – 我必须为她做点什么 – 知道吗? |
[21:09] | You know what the best thing you can do is go home and be with your wife. | 你现在最该做的 就是回去陪你的妻子 |
[21:12] | And I’ll call you when it’s time,okay? | 到时我会给你电话 好吗? |
[21:23] | This never gets easy,does it? | 这些事很不好干吧? |
[21:25] | No,it doesn’t. | 是的 |
[21:27] | Just received the results from Ellie’s blood work. | 刚刚收到Ellie的血检报告了 |
[21:30] | You should see this. | 你看 |
[21:35] | – Are you sure about these,Tom? – Yes. | – Tom 你确定? – 确定 |
[21:40] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[21:46] | Natalia,the ROTC commander,I need his number. | Natalia 我要预备役军官训练营 指挥员的电话 |
[21:51] | Travis,as a cadet,you swore to an honor code. | Travis 作为军校学生 你曾宣誓诚实 |
[21:55] | That’s right,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[21:56] | Well,you broke the code. | 可你违背了誓言 |
[21:57] | We just got these test results back. | 检测结果出来了 |
[22:01] | Positive for HCG? | 促性腺激素检测呈阳性? |
[22:04] | What is that? | 什么意思? |
[22:05] | It’s a hormone that’s only detectable in women when they’re pregnant. | 这种激素只会出现在孕妇身上 |
[22:09] | Pregnant? | 孕妇? |
[22:11] | – I didn’t know Ellie was pregnant. – And that is the second time you’ve lied to us. | – 我不知道Ellie怀孕了 – 你已经第二次对我们撒谎了 |
[22:16] | I didn’t lie to you. | 我没有 |
[22:19] | I just didn’t tell you. | 我只是没告诉你们 |
[22:23] | I spoke to your commanding officer. | 我和你的指挥官谈过 |
[22:25] | What? Why did you do that? | 什么? 为什么? |
[22:27] | – Do you know what that means? – We know exactly what it means. | – 你们知道这意味着什么吗? – 十分清楚 |
[22:29] | It means an automatic discharge for you if you got her pregnant. | 意味着如果是你让她怀孕 你就被自动解职了 |
[22:34] | Oh,my God. You just ruined my life. | 天啊 你们毁了我的人生 |
[22:36] | That’s exactly what you said to her last night,isn’t it? Isn’t that why she ended up going home? | 昨晚你就是这么对她说的吗? 所以她才回家? |
[22:41] | It… it’ll be okay. | 会好的 |
[22:43] | We know what we have to do. | 我们都清楚该怎么办 |
[22:46] | – Make an appointment tomorrow to get this taken care of. – Travis,this is our baby. | – 明天就去预约手术拿掉吧 – Travis 这是我们的孩子 |
[22:50] | We already talked about getting married. | 我们都说好结婚了 |
[22:51] | After I get my commission. | 等我正式入伍以后 |
[22:53] | Ellie,if you’re pregnant,there is no commission. | Ellie 如果你怀孕 我就无法入伍了 |
[22:55] | I don’t care if you’re in the military. | 我不在乎你能不能进军队 |
[22:57] | Yeah,I know. You’ve been trying to get me to quit for months. | 我知道 几个月来你一直试图让我退伍 |
[23:01] | I just walked right into your trap. | 我中了你的套了 |
[23:06] | You went there this morning to get out of the trap you’re in,Travis. | 那天早上你就是去解套的吧 Travis |
[23:09] | No,I didn’t. I went there to apologize. | 不 我是去道歉 |
[23:12] | Really? You changed your mind just like that… that fast? | 是吗? 你这么快就改变主意了? |
[23:14] | I didn’t want to lose her. | 我不想失去她 |
[23:17] | God,even if it meant losing my scholarship. | 上帝 就算要为此失去奖学金 |
[23:22] | But no one was home.I didn’t lie to you about that. | 但家里没人 我没骗你 |
[23:26] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[23:31] | I want a lawyer,sir. | 我需要律师 |
[23:34] | I think that’s a capital idea. | 明智之举 |
[23:43] | Found a… found a new boyfriend for you. | 我给你找了个新男友 |
[23:47] | He’s really cute. He’s short. | 非常可爱 个头不大 |
[23:50] | Maybe more hairy than you’re used to. | 毛发比你以前还多 |
[23:55] | – You got a lost dog? – Yeah. | – 你捡回一只狗? – 对 |
[23:57] | Animal Services is looking for the owners,but,uh,I just want to make sure he doesn’t go to a shelter. | 动物保护协会还在寻找失主 但 我不想它被送去收容所 |
[24:03] | I remember you saying how much you miss having a dog around. | 我记得你说多想身边有只狗 |
[24:06] | That’s true. I do. | 没错 我很想要 |
[24:07] | You know,I never want to be accused of being a home wrecker,though. | 但我可不想被控破坏别人家庭 |
[24:11] | – Maybe the owners will come back. – Yeah. I hope so. | – 失主也许会回来 – 我也希望 |
[24:16] | So we’ve got two victims from the same trailer park. | 同一个拖车场出现两名受害者 |
[24:19] | That can’t be a coincidence,can it? | 不可能是巧合吧? |
[24:21] | Well,don’t forget we did just have a tornado. | 别忘了我们刚经历过飓风 |
[24:24] | I mean,winds were strong enough to turn this thing into a projectile I had to pull out of somebody. | 风力强到能把我从尸体里 拔出来的这东西变成凶器 |
[24:32] | What is that? | 是什么? |
[24:34] | Not sure yet. But the material is a… | 还不确定 看这材质应该是… |
[24:37] | it’s a ripstop nylon. | 防裂尼龙 |
[24:39] | – May I see it? – Yeah. | – 能给我看看吗? – 好 |
[24:48] | – It’s a parachute. – What,a kid’s toy? What do you think? | – 是降落伞 – 什么 儿童玩具? 你觉得呢? |
[24:52] | Not exactly. I have an idea. | 说不准 我有个主意 |
[24:56] | Will you clear off a space for me on the top of the parking garage and meet me up there in five? | 你能在停车场上清理出一片空间吗? 我们五点在那儿见 |
[25:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:38] | What the hell are you making here? | 你在做什么? |
[25:40] | A potato gun. | 土豆大炮 |
[25:42] | Why would you want to shoot a potato? | 你为啥想射土豆? |
[25:44] | Because it’s really fun. | 因为很好玩 |
[25:46] | I used to make these when I was a kid,and I have a feeling | 我小时候经常做这个 |
[25:50] | that our parachute was shot out of something like this. | 我感觉那个小降落伞就是这样射出去的 |
[25:54] | What,you think this gun could shoot through a man’s chest? | 你认为这能射穿人的胸腔? |
[25:57] | Sure you can,with enough air pressure. | 当然 只要有足够的气压 |
[25:59] | I’ve seen a potato go through the hood of a car. | 我见过土豆射穿汽车发动机罩 |
[26:01] | Speaking of which,you should back up. It’s been a while since I’ve done this. | 说到这个 你得躲远点 我好久没玩过了 |
[26:16] | I saw NOAA demonstrate this once,but instead of a washer, | 我见海洋大气局演示过一次 但和这个不同 |
[26:19] | it had a probe attached to it. | 那上面有个探测器 |
[26:20] | So this could be used for tornado research? | 那么这可能用于龙卷风的研究 |
[26:22] | That’s exactly what it’s used for. | 确实如此 |
[26:31] | And Walter ran into some storm chasers at the trailer park the other day. | Walter前几天刚好在拖车场 碰到几个风暴追踪者 |
[26:35] | They were doing some research there. | 他们在做研究 |
[26:37] | God,Eric,it’s possible that this was an accident. | 天呐 Eric 这可能是个意外 |
[26:40] | They might have shot the tornado,and the tornado could have shot him. | 他们应该是射向龙卷风 可是龙卷风将降落伞射向了他 |
[26:43] | Problem is we won’t know until we find the probe. | 问题是得找到探测器才能发现真相 |
[26:45] | We have no idea where that is. | 根本不知道在哪儿 |
[26:47] | Think the probe could be in the same place I found the parachute? | 有没有可能探测器和降落伞在同一地方? |
[26:50] | – In our victim? – Yeah. | – 受害者身上? – 是的 |
[26:52] | – Eric,that could kill him. – Yeah. I’m going to the hospital. Call them. | – Eric 那会致他于死地 – 我马上就去医院 通知他们 |
[26:56] | – Tell them I’m on my way. – Okay. | – 就说我马上到 – 没问题 |
[27:01] | At this point,I’m afraid he can’t move or speak. | 这时候 他不能动也不能说话 |
[27:05] | You have a few minutes before we bring him into surgery. | 他马上要动手术 给你几分钟时间 |
[27:08] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[27:14] | My name is Eric. | 我叫Eric |
[27:17] | I’m the one that found you today. | 我是今天发现你的人 |
[27:30] | I know this sounds strange,but we found a piece of a weather probe inside of you. | 我知道这听上去有点奇怪 我们在你身体里找到一块天气探测器 |
[27:39] | There-There’s something still stuck in there,doctors,they’ll be able to get it out. | 还有一些在你身体里 医生会想办法取出来 |
[27:47] | Hopefully,then,we can figure out what happened to you. | 希望如此 那样我们就能找到真相 |
[27:50] | But you’re in good hands here. | 你会得到很好的照顾 |
[27:53] | And I’ll be here. | 我会在这里 |
[27:56] | I’ll be here every step of the way. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[28:09] | Hey,Wolfe,what are you doing here? I thought you were in the hospital. | 嗨 Wolfe 你在这干啥呢? 我还以为你在医院 |
[28:11] | Oh,no,doctor says I’m fine. | 没有 医生说我好着呢 |
[28:13] | You know what the guys in Patrol are calling me? | 你知道巡逻队的伙计叫我啥么? |
[28:16] | – Dorothy. – Dorothy! Guess what. | 童话”绿野仙踪”中女主角 被龙卷风吹走 |
[28:18] | You were in that tornado,too. That makes you Toto. | 托托: 女主角的狗 |
[28:21] | Whatever,man. Hey,uh,listen,I wanted to talk to you about what you told Horatio. | 随你怎么说 伙计 我想跟你谈谈 你跟Horatio汇报的那事 |
[28:24] | Okay,we can talk about that,but first,take a look at this. | 可以 但先看看这个 |
[28:27] | Surgeons pulled this out of the guy that Delko found. | 医生从Delko发现的受害者体内取出的 |
[28:29] | Calleigh says it’s a weather probe. | Calleigh说这是天气探测器 |
[28:32] | Been waiting for this. | 终于到了 |
[28:36] | KPA… | |
[28:40] | “K” stands for kilo. Don’t know what “P.A.” stands for. | “K”应该是代表千克 不知道”P.A.”是啥意思 |
[28:43] | You know,I took a… a scale and measurement class in college. | 我在大学修过测量课程 |
[28:47] | Uh,we used these mnemonic devices.P.A.,P.A.,P.A.,P.A. Pa… | 我们用过这种助记方式 |
[28:54] | pa is a father. Your father puts pressure on you to get good grades. | Papa是爸爸 爸爸给你压力 让你考到好分数 |
[29:00] | Pressure… pascal. | 压力… 帕斯卡 |
[29:02] | Pascal is a unit of measurement used in barometric pressure. | 帕斯卡是大气压力单位 |
[29:05] | Okay.Barometric pressure. | 好吧 大气压 |
[29:07] | You use that in tornado research. | 这会在龙卷风研究中用到 |
[29:10] | So that means the storm hunters did shoot our victim. | 就是说那些暴风追踪者确实射中了受害者 |
[29:13] | Yeah,and I think I know how to figure out whether or not they meant to. | 是啊 我想我有办法 弄清楚他们是否故意为之 |
[29:16] | These probes,they start recording the moment that they’re launched. | 这些探测器一发射出去就开始记录数据 |
[29:19] | So if we match its first registered recording with NOAA’s barometric pressure data for the area, | 如果首次记录的数据与 海洋大气局记录的当地大气压吻合 |
[29:24] | then we’ll know exactly what time the victim was shot. | 那么就能查明受害者被射中的具体时间 |
[29:26] | Yeah,yeah. But somebody shoots you in the middle of a tornado,could be an accident. | 是啊 但有人在刮龙卷风的时候射中你 那很有可能是意外 |
[29:31] | – Any other time,it’s attempted murder. – Yes. | – 任何其他时间 都是谋杀未遂 – 没错 |
[29:34] | – I’ll pull up NOAA’s Web site. – Okay. | – 我要登入海洋大气局的网站 – 好的 |
[29:43] | All right,first reading is 913. | 第一次记录是913 |
[29:45] | 913… 913… we got a 1:52,and I got a 10:35. | 913… 913 1:52和10:35时符合 |
[29:51] | Delko found the body at 1:00,so it can’t be the 1:52. | Delko是在1:00发现的受害者 不可能是1:52 |
[29:55] | Has to be the 10:35. | 那应该是10:35 |
[29:58] | The tornado was at 11:00. | 龙卷风是11:00开始的 |
[30:00] | Walter,this wasn’t an accident. | Walter 这不是意外 |
[30:05] | Gentlemen,do those belong to you? | 先生们 这些是你们的吧 |
[30:08] | Yeah,it’s one of our vortex probes. | 是的 这是我们的旋风探测器 |
[30:10] | After a storm,we drive around for hours looking for these things. | 风暴过后 我们要开车好几个小时 找回这些东西 |
[30:13] | Where’d you find it? | 你是在哪里找到的? |
[30:15] | We actually,uh,pulled it out of this guy. | 我们是从这个人身上取出来的 |
[30:18] | Oh,my God. That’s Jared. | 噢 天呐 那是Jared |
[30:21] | We just brought him on as a partner. | 他刚加入成为我们的搭裆 |
[30:22] | – You didn’t mention you had a partner. – Uh,you never asked us. | – 你没说过你们有个搭裆 – 呃 你从没问过 |
[30:26] | We just met the guy. He’s a meteorologist at a radio station. | 我们偶遇此人 他是广播电台的气象学家 |
[30:30] | He called us. He wanted to work with us. | 他联系我们 想和我们一起研究 |
[30:32] | We must have fired the probe into the tornado and it caught a downdraft. | 我们肯定是向龙卷风发射 探测器时遇到了向下的气流 |
[30:35] | Well,yeah,that’s what we thought, | 是啊 我们本来也是这样想的 |
[30:36] | but turns out the data from the probe suggests it was fired a half hour before the tornado. | 不过从得到的数据看 探测器发射于龙卷风到来前半小时 |
[30:41] | – So it’s not looking like it’s an accident. – Wait a minute. | – 所以这根本不是意外 – 等等 |
[30:44] | Leon,wasn’t that about the time that he ran off in the trailer park today? | Leon 那不正是今天他离开拖车场的时间? |
[30:48] | He’s supposed to work our Doppler,but all he ever wants to do is field research. | 他本该负责安置多普勒天气雷达 但他就是到处乱跑 |
[30:52] | – He’s always running off with the air cannon. -Yeah,he’s weird. | – 他总是拿着空气枪跑来跑去 – 是啊 他有点古怪 |
[30:55] | He… he’d always come back with his bag all stuffed and saying it was air samples, | 他回来时包总是塞得满满的 说那是空气样本 |
[30:58] | – but he never showed us. – And today,he never came back. | – 但从来不给我们看 – 今天他一直没回来 |
[31:01] | You didn’t go looking for him? | 你们没去找他? |
[31:04] | We warned him to be back in ten. When he didn’t show up,we left. | 我们警告他十点要回来 但他一直没出现 我们就离开了 |
[31:06] | The storm was pretty bad. | 风暴太猛烈 |
[31:08] | He drove out there on his own,so we just figured he was going to his car. | 他开车出去的 我们以为他躲在车里 |
[31:12] | – Never figured he’d wind up dead. – He’s not dead. | – 从没想过他会死 – 他没死 |
[31:17] | I just assumed,’cause of the picture. | 我只是根据照片推测的 |
[31:19] | No. He just got out of surgery. | 没有 他刚做完手术 |
[31:21] | So we’ll have to wait till he recovers to find out what happened. | 所以等他醒来我们就能找出真相 |
[31:24] | Well,that’s great. Where is he? | 是啊 很好 他在哪儿? |
[31:27] | If there’s anything we can do to help him. | 有什么我们可以帮他的? |
[31:28] | Actually,there is. Where is his car? | 还真有 他的车在哪里? |
[31:34] | You know what? I think this tornado threw this car 300 feet from where they said it was. | 我还以为龙卷风会把 这车扔到三百英尺以外 |
[31:39] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[31:44] | Got a backpack here. | 找到一个背包 |
[31:46] | Yeah,grab that. The weather twins said Jared was very fond of it. | 拿上吧 那两个伙计说Jared喜欢这个 |
[31:49] | Yeah,well,I can see why. | 是啊 看得出原因 |
[31:52] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[31:57] | Jewelry,watches. | 珠宝 手表 |
[32:01] | Personal items. | 私人物品 |
[32:03] | You think he’s a scavenger,like that guy you caught? | 你认为他是捡破烂的 就跟你抓的那个家伙一样? |
[32:06] | No,I don’t think he was a scavenger. I think he was breaking and entering. | 不 我认为他是非法侵入 |
[32:09] | – He was a thief? – Think about it. | – 他是个贼? – 你想想看 |
[32:12] | He hooks up with these storm chasers. They go into an evacuated neighborhood. | 他和这些风暴追踪者混在一起 他们进入疏散空了的街区 |
[32:17] | Gets out,he says he’s going to do research on his own. | 离开团队 说是要自己进行研究 |
[32:19] | Except he’s breaking into houses. | 除非他要去非法侵入他人住宅 |
[32:21] | So he dropped this off,went back for more. | 他放下这些 再回去窃取更多 |
[32:24] | Right. He’s not a victim. | 对啊 他不是受害者 |
[32:26] | No. | 确实 |
[32:28] | – Sorry,Eric. – Yeah,me,too. | – 很遗憾 Eric – 我也是 |
[32:37] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[32:40] | Wake up,Jared. | 醒醒 Jared |
[32:45] | Yeah,that’s right,we know your name now,Jared. | 是的 没错 我们知道你名字了 Jared |
[32:48] | We also know a few other things, | 我们还知道别的事 |
[32:49] | like you like to pretend to be a storm chaser so you can break into people’s homes. | 比如你假装是暴风追踪者而私闯民宅 |
[32:54] | We still don’t know who shot you, | 但我们还不知道谁朝你开枪 |
[32:56] | but I don’t even care right now,because as soon as you’re able to walk, | 但我懒得管 因为你一旦能走动 |
[32:58] | I’m gonna be standing at that door to take you to prison. | 我就站在门那儿 等着送你进监狱 |
[33:03] | – I tried… – Tried to what? | – 我试图… – 试图干什么? |
[33:05] | – Stop… – You tried to stop what? | – 阻止… – 你试图阻止什么? |
[33:09] | You tried to stop what?! | 你试图阻止什么?! |
[33:11] | Get out of here. Now! | 出去 现在! |
[33:13] | Pressure’s dropping. Coming through. | – 血压下降 – 借过 |
[33:20] | Okay,Tom managed to eliminate all the tornado debris from Ellie Sutton’s body, | Tom去除了Ellie Sutton尸体上的残片 |
[33:24] | which left us with three possible sources of transfer from the murder. | 发现了三处可能是凶手留下的痕迹 |
[33:28] | Okay. You mind working the tablet? | 你介意用平板电脑干活吗? |
[33:30] | Not at all. | 当然不介意 |
[33:33] | First up is… | 第一… |
[33:39] | a blade of,uh,Tif-dwarf Bermuda grass in her torso, | 是一株矮生狗牙草 |
[33:43] | in the wound on her torso. Center-right. | – 在她身上的伤口处 – 正中央 |
[33:46] | – Got it. – Right there. | – 知道了 – 就是那个 |
[33:48] | Now,you know that grass is on every single golf course in Miami, | 你知道迈阿密的高尔夫球场 到处都有这种草吧 |
[33:50] | so that’s probably from our murder weapon. | 很可能是凶器黏上的 |
[33:52] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[33:54] | Secondly,we got acrylic paint under the nails. | 第二 死者指甲下有丙烯酸漆 |
[33:56] | – Nothing odd about that,since she was an art student. – All right. | – 这不稀奇 因为她是艺术生 – 好的 |
[34:00] | Finally… okay. | 最后… 好的 |
[34:03] | All right,right here on her face. | 好的 我们在她脸部的右颊 |
[34:05] | The right side of her cheek,we got a mixture of ketchup | 找到了面粉和番茄酱的混合物 |
[34:08] | and flour with traces of steel wool particles. | 以及钢丝绒颗粒痕迹 |
[34:12] | – Steel wool particles. – So maybe that was left over from breakfast? | – 钢丝绒颗粒痕迹 – 也许是早饭后留下的? |
[34:15] | – You don’t eat steel wool. – Good point. Not tasty. | – 谁会吃钢丝绒 – 没错 可不好吃 |
[34:19] | But you can make a homemade brass polish from a mixture of ketchup and flour. | 但番茄酱和面粉混合可以制成铜油 |
[34:23] | Okay,now,how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[34:25] | It’s a little trick I learned in the Boy Scouts. | 我当童子军时学到的伎俩 |
[34:28] | Wait a minute. If a Boy Scout knows it,an ROTC cadet would know it,too,right? | 等一下 如果童子军知道 那预备军官也该知道 对吧? |
[34:42] | My lawyer told me not to say anything. | 我的律师让我保持缄默 |
[34:44] | And you don’t have to,Travis. | 你大可不必说话 Travis |
[34:46] | That’s all we needed. | 这就够了 |
[34:49] | – I didn’t do anything. – Save it for your lawyer,Travis. | – 我什么都没干 – 跟你律师说去吧 Travis |
[34:52] | I didn’t do anything. I didn’t do anything. I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 我什么都没干 |
[34:57] | No,you don’t understand. | 不 你们不懂 |
[34:59] | Ellie died because I didn’t do anything. | Ellie之所以会死 就是因为我什么都没干 |
[35:12] | What are you doing here?! | 你在这里干嘛?! |
[35:14] | – Get out of my house!I’m gonna call the cops! – I’m sorry! I’m going,I’m going! | – 滚出去! 我要报警了! – 对不起! 我就走 我就走! |
[35:17] | – I made a terrible mistake,okay? – Now! Get out of here. | – 我错了还不成吗 – 现在就滚出去 |
[35:19] | – I’m sorry. -Go! Just go. | – 对不起 – 出去 快出去 |
[35:21] | I made a mistake… | 我错了… |
[35:30] | I froze. | 我吓坏了 |
[35:34] | How could I tell you that? | 我能怎么说? |
[35:37] | I watched that man beat her,and I didn’t do anything. | 我袖手旁观 看着她被那男的打死 |
[35:44] | I’m a coward. | 我是懦夫 |
[35:52] | You still want to help Ellie,son? | 孩子 你还是想帮Ellie的吧? |
[35:54] | Can you identify these men? | 你能指认凶手吗? |
[36:01] | That’s all I need. | 这就够了 |
[36:03] | Eric,listen. | Eric 听着 |
[36:04] | Can you tell us if these were the men that you saw in the trailer? | 告诉我们照片里谁是凶手 |
[36:08] | Yes. These were the guys. | 是的 就是他们 |
[36:12] | These two… they were robbing the place when Ellie walked in on them. | 这两个… Ellie撞见他们偷东西 |
[36:15] | What about this guy? What was he doing? | 这个人呢? 他在干嘛? |
[36:18] | He was the only one that tried to help her. | 他是唯一一个想帮Ellie的人 |
[36:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们到底在干什么? |
[36:30] | She’s still alive! You got to call an ambulance! | 她还有气! 快叫救护车! |
[36:37] | – You-You’ve been robbing these places? – You were supposed to stay in the truck,Jared. | – 你们打劫了这里? |
[36:44] | Jared… Jared! | – 你应该待在车里的 Jared |
[37:02] | That’s what Jared was trying to tell me. | Jared原来想告诉我这些 |
[37:04] | He tried to stop Ellie’s murder. | 他想挽救Ellie |
[37:07] | – But I wouldn’t listen. – You were just trying to follow the evidence. | – 但我没听 – 你只是遵循证据 |
[37:09] | This isn’t evidence,okay? This is bait. | 这根本不是证据 这是诱导 |
[37:12] | These guys,they put that bag in his car to try and cover their tracks. | 那些人把包放在车上 然后想掩盖罪证 |
[37:17] | Okay.Well,this is not over. | 好的 这还没完 |
[37:19] | It can’t be that hard to find a vehicle called the Armadillo. | 要找一辆叫犰狳的车并不难 |
[37:21] | Well,let’s hope so. | 希望是吧 |
[37:52] | Eric! | |
[37:56] | I got him,H. | 我逮到他了 H |
[38:11] | I’ll handle this,Leon. | 我来搞定这事 Leon |
[38:12] | Think that’s a good idea,Ronnie? | 你觉得这是好主意吗 Ronnie? |
[38:14] | Don’t say anything,Leon. | 什么也别说 Leon |
[38:15] | This is your only chance. | 这是你唯一的机会 |
[38:17] | Tell you what,I’ll make it easy for you. | 跟你说吧 我把事情讲清楚 |
[38:19] | Leon killed them both. | 是Leon杀了那两个人 |
[38:21] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在说什么? |
[38:22] | – I’m sorry,Leon,I can’t cover for you. – You son of a bitch. I didn’t do it! You know I… | – 抱歉 Leon 我不能包庇你了 – 狗娘养的 我没杀人! 你知道我… |
[38:25] | Ronnie killed that girl. | Ronnie杀了那姑娘 |
[38:32] | I didn’t know he was going to do it. | 我不知道他要行凶 |
[38:34] | Well,looks like a problem of he said,he said.” | 这都是他自说自唱 |
[38:37] | ” Sounds like reasonable doubt to me. | 我也可以那么质疑 |
[38:39] | You know what,Ronnie,they’re going to believe my side. You want to know why? | 知道不 Ronnie 他们会相信我的 你知道原因吗? |
[38:42] | ‘Cause I admit it. I shot Jared. | 因为我要认罪了 是我朝Jared开枪的 |
[38:45] | – You don’t know what you’re doing. – Well,I know I can’t do this anymore. | – 你知道你在干什么吗 – 我受不了了 |
[38:49] | Jared didn’t know what we were doing. | Jared对我们的所为一无所知 |
[38:54] | 911 What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况? |
[38:56] | I want to report a murder. | 我要报告一起凶案 |
[38:58] | Okay,calm down,sir. What’s your location? | 冷静 先生 你在哪? |
[39:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:09] | I had to stop him from calling the cops. | 我要阻止他报警 |
[39:11] | But Leon,Jared did call the cops. | Leon Jared的确报警了 |
[39:13] | That’s how we found her body. | 所以我们才会找到尸体 |
[39:20] | Take them,please. | 带他们走 |
[39:36] | I heard you turned down the commendation from Horatio. | 听说你拒绝了Horatio的嘉奖 |
[39:40] | Yeah,I didn’t deserve that,man. | 那不是我应得的 |
[39:43] | Saving my ass doesn’t deserve a little pat on the back? | 救了我都不该鼓励一下吗? |
[39:50] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you,Wolfe. | 我一直想告诉你 Wolfe |
[39:53] | I didn’t save your life,man. | 我没救你 |
[40:01] | I wanted to,but I let go. | 我很想 但我松手了 |
[40:04] | You don’t even know what happened,do you? | 你不知道发生了什么事吧? |
[40:06] | You know,it’s because you let go of those lights,I was able to anchor myself to those pipes. | 就因为你松手了 我才能抓住那些管子 |
[40:11] | So you did save my life. Plus,do you realize what we’ve been through? | 所以你的确救了我 再说了 你知道我们都经历了什么吗? |
[40:13] | An F2 tornado. | F2级的龙卷风啊 |
[40:16] | That story’s gonna get us free drinks the rest of our lives. | 这事足以让我们炫耀后半生了 |
[40:20] | So give it… So give it here,give it here,man! | 击个掌吧… 兄弟 击个掌吧! |
[40:24] | – I got to give you this. – I can’t. I hurt my… | – 我只能这样 – 我不能 我伤到了… |
[40:27] | – Shoulder love? – Okay,shoulder love. Shoulder love. | – 碰个肩吧? – 好的 碰肩 |
[40:31] | Probably still dislocated. | 可能还脱臼呢 |
[40:35] | Thanks,Wolfe. | 谢了 Wolfe |
[40:37] | You’re welcome,Walter. | 别客气 Walter |
[40:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:50] | If you could talk,I’m… sure you wouldn’t want to talk to me. | 如果你能出声 估计你也不想和我说话 |
[40:58] | I wanted you to meet someone. | 但我想让你见个人 |
[41:02] | This is Ellie. | 这是Ellie |
[41:05] | She’s the girl you risked your life for,when no one else would. | 你冒着生命危险救了她 其他人却袖手旁观 |
[41:20] | She’ll be there when you wake up. | 你醒了就能看到她了 |
[42:17] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:37] | CSI MIAMI Season 10 Episode 03 | 很抱歉 |