Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Good morning, Miami Time, 96.9. 早上好 这里是迈阿密时间 调频96.9
[00:04] Weather update: high 85, low 72… 最新天气情况 最高温度29 最低温度22
[00:13] Welcome to the Ember. Reception’s right inside… 欢迎来到Ember 接待处请往里走
[00:15] You did not just make it here before I did. 你不会是比我还早吧
[00:17] Good morning, slowpoke. I live 15 minutes from here, – 早啊 慢货 – 我住的地方离这才15分钟呢
[00:20] and there’s no way you made it here before me. 没道理你会比我早
[00:21] Unless you used the siren. 除非你一路拉警笛过来的
[00:24] You used the siren, didn’t you? Nobody told me I couldn’t. – 你拉警笛了是不是? – 没人说不行啊
[00:25] Cheater. Do you want to tell me – 狡猾 – 你是要告诉我
[00:26] why I’m missing out an hour of beauty sleep? 你就这么剥夺了我一小时的美容觉么
[00:28] Yes, because we got a report of a dead body. 没错 发现新尸体了
[00:30] The cabana boy called it in, said he was spooked. 泳池清理员发现的 他说他觉得他中邪了
[00:33] What do you mean, “spooked”? 什么叫”中邪了”
[00:36] Okay, well, I’m awake now, Oh, my… stop! 好吧 我醒了 哦 我的…等下!
[00:37] as is everyone else in a four-mile radius. 既然其他人都在方圆四英里以内
[00:40] This has been doing this all week. Tell you what. 这一周都是这样 告诉你
[00:41] You take care of that, I’ll, uh, handle the situation inside. 你搞定他们 我去里边
[00:44] Okay, I’ll catch up with you. 好的 我待会去找你
[00:47] Stop! 停
[00:50] Hi. Are you the hotel manager? 你好 你是酒店经理么
[00:52] Finally. We called you 20 minutes ago. 总算到了 我们20分钟之前就报警了
[00:55] Uh, where’s the body? 呃 尸体在哪?
[00:56] Keep your voice down, the guests could hear you. 声音小点 客人们会听见的
[00:58] Where’s the body? 尸体在哪
[00:59] It’s in the cabana. But the door is locked. 泳池旁边的屋子里 但门锁住了
[01:02] My security chief is on his way down with the master key. 保卫长去拿钥匙了
[01:04] – It’s the last cabana on the left. – Okay. – 左边最后一间即是 – 好
[01:08] Have a nice day. 日安
[02:10] No wonder the cabana boy was spooked. 难怪那个清理员会中邪了
[02:13] Got the key. 钥匙拿到了
[02:15] Oh, no. 不会吧
[02:17] Is it that bad? 情况很糟?
[02:18] I just don’t want it to be a bloater. 可别是尸体膨胀了
[02:20] I had two bloaters last week. I just can’t do another one. 上周就是两个尸体膨胀的案子 我架不住再来一个了
[02:22] Uh, it’s not a bloater. It’s a, it’s a… 呃 不是膨胀 是 呃 是…
[02:25] It’s a floater. 悬浮
[02:30] What do you mean? 什么意思
[02:30] What… a floater? How is it a floater? 什么悬浮 怎么悬浮了
[02:32] The hat… what happened to the hat? 帽子 帽子怎么回事?
[02:35] It was just floating. 飘着啊
[02:36] Like in the air, floating? 就在空中这么漂浮着?
[02:37] As in three inches above the body. 在尸体上面三英寸悬空漂浮着
[02:39] Look, I got a photo of it. 看 我都给拍下来了
[02:44] That’s a… great reflection of you. 自拍得不错啊
[02:47] What? 什么
[02:50] The hat was floating. 我看见帽子悬浮着
[02:51] You might want to catch up on that beauty sleep. 你能补个美容觉了
[02:54] I know what I saw. 我明明看到的
[02:56] I’ll tell you, I know what I see. 我告诉你我看到了什么
[02:57] This guy took a real-life beating. 他被袭击了
[03:00] Head injury with multiple contact wounds. 头部有伤 还有多处擦伤
[03:05] We’ve got numerous cast-off stains. 还有许多喷溅的血迹
[03:08] He was hit more than once. 他受到多次袭击
[03:10] Well, once could be an accident, but more than that is murder. 一次可能是意外 多次可就是蓄意谋杀了
[03:18] His name is Derek Vaughn. 他叫Derek Vaughn
[03:20] He’s rented that particular cabana by the week for the last six months. 他租了那间屋子有六个月了
[03:24] Did he have many visitors? 找他的人多吗
[03:25] My daughter Luisa handles day-to-day operations. 我女儿Luisa负责日常经营
[03:27] – I can ask her. – No need. – 我问问她 – 不需要
[03:29] I’ll talk to her. 我亲自跟她谈
[03:30] Listen, Lieutenant, 听着 副队
[03:32] I would really appreciate it if you kept this out of the press. 我恳求你这事别让媒体爆出来
[03:36] I can’t afford to scare away my guests. 我可经不住客人们都被吓跑了
[03:38] You know, Mr. Romero, right now 你知道 Romero先生 现在
[03:41] public relations is the least of your problems. 你要考虑的可不是公关形象问题
[04:43] I have no idea who Mr. Vaughn entertained in his cabana. 我还不知道哪些人去过Vaughn的那间屋子
[04:45] You’re the director of operations of this hotel, ma’am. 小姐 你可是这酒店的经营主管
[04:48] Lieutenant, we don’t spy on our guests. 副队 我们可不会搞偷拍
[04:50] We value their privacy, so all that mattered was that he paid his rent on time. 我们尊重私隐 只要付足租金我们什么都不管的
[04:54] What was the rent on the cabana? 那房子的租金多少?
[04:55] $2,000 a day, $14,000 a week. 一天2000美元 一周14000美元
[04:58] That’s a big number. 不便宜啊
[04:59] What was his method of payment? 那付款方式呢?
[05:01] Mm, always paid by check. 嗯 一般是支票付款
[05:03] Okay. Where are those checks now? 好 那支票可以给我看看么
[05:08] Hey, there he is! 嘿 在这呢
[05:10] Our very own Criss Angel. 我们的大魔术师啊 (Criss Angel是美国著名魔术师)
[05:15] Better make sure that that bag is sealed tight. 最好确认下那个袋子封紧了
[05:18] You don’t want the hat to… float away. 除非你还想那帽子再飘一飘
[05:20] Never going to live this down, am I? 你们就逮着这事不放了是吧
[05:22] No, we’ve got some serious mileage left on this one, pal. 当然 这可给我们添了不少乐子 亲
[05:26] Okay. Well, then, let’s get this over with as quickly as possible, 好吧 我们赶紧搞定这些东西
[05:28] ’cause I don’t want to spend any more time in this place. 我一分钟也不想在这呆了
[05:31] Well, Natalia said that our victim got hit over the head with an object. Natalia说死者头部遭受过外物袭击
[05:36] Any of those things our murder weapon? 这些里面有凶器么
[05:38] These? No. They’re negative. 这些? 不 这些不可能
[05:40] But whatever hit him in the head was definitely heavy, 不管怎么说 袭击他的肯定是个大家伙
[05:42] ’cause it penetrated his skull. 因为他的头盖骨都碎了
[05:44] We have oval-shaped droplets on the wall. 墙上还有椭圆形血迹
[05:46] Tails arcing toward the door. 尾部呈圆弧形指向门
[05:48] 90-degree spatter on the ceiling. 同时与天花板成直角
[05:50] So my guess is the killer stood here. 我的推断是凶手当时站在这里
[05:55] He swung whatever weapon it was in a clubbing fashion. 手持凶器 以拿棍棒的姿势进行袭击
[05:59] Maybe we can find his footprints. 也许还能找到他的足印
[06:02] Well, uh… what makes you so sure he’s a he? 呃 你怎么就这么肯定这是个男人
[06:08] You know something I don’t know? 你发现什么了?
[06:10] Well, we got about five or six different strands of hair here. 你看 这有五六缕头发呢
[06:13] They’re all long, and they’re all different colors. 长头发 并且都是不同的颜色
[06:17] And look at this. 看这个
[06:19] Box of condoms. 安全套
[06:20] Guess our victim was a player. 我们的死者性致很高啊
[06:23] Maybe he played with the wrong girl. 玩了不该玩的女人
[06:25] Boyfriend got angry, showed up… 人家男朋友知道了 找上门来…
[06:27] Tell you what… 跟你说
[06:28] I’ll get in contact with Horatio, see if I can’t get 我去联系Horatio 也许能拿到
[06:30] a list of our victim’s guests. 一份死者访客的名单
[06:34] You can’t wait to get out of here, can you? 你就这么迫不及待地要离开
[06:36] I’m bringing the hat with me. 我可是把帽子带着
[06:41] Hello? No. 喂? 不是
[06:43] I can’t bring it in, because as you can hear, it won’t stop. 我不能带进去 你都听见了 这里根本就停不下来
[06:47] No, I need somebody to come here. 不 找个人过来
[06:50] No! Three hours? I need somebody now! 不 三小时? 我现在就需要
[06:53] This is the third time today. 这都是今天第三次了
[06:56] Can you hear me? 能听见吗
[06:58] You’re breaking up. 你信号不好
[07:00] Really? 真的假的?
[07:01] Wow, the tech gods must be angry at you. 哇 看来科技之神不眷顾你啊
[07:04] I could hear your alarm all the way from the hotel bar. 你这警报声一直传到酒店酒吧间了
[07:08] You need some help? 我能帮得上么
[07:10] If you’re a mechanic, I guess. 要是你是机械师 我看行
[07:12] I’m not, but I’m good with my hands. 我不是 但我手巧
[07:14] Okay. 好吧
[07:15] Is it all right? Yeah, be my guest. – 试试? – 但试无妨
[07:17] Guys, I got it. 伙计们 让我来
[07:22] You know what you’re doing? 能hold住吗?
[07:26] Okay. That should do it. 好吧 应该行
[07:29] Shouldn’t give you any more trouble. 这样应该就不会再响了
[07:31] I’d still see a mechanic. 我还是找修理工吧
[07:33] Wow, thank you. How did you learn to do that? 哇 谢谢 你怎么会的?
[07:36] It was awesome. 太厉害了
[07:38] My dad. I could change your oil, too, if you want. 跟我爸学的 要不要给你换换油
[07:41] No, I’m good. I’m good. Thanks. 不用 这样很好了 谢谢
[07:44] Well, how about… dinner, instead? 呃 那要不 一起吃个饭怎么样
[07:48] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[07:50] – It’s Joe. – Joe, hi. – Joe 你好
[07:52] Natalia. Nice to meet you. Natalia 很高兴认识你
[07:54] Uh, let me give you my card. I have to run back to work. 呃 这是我的名片 我还要回去工作
[07:57] Here you go. Great, thanks. – 拿着 – 很好 谢啦
[08:00] Officer Boa Vista. Officer. – Boa Vista警官 – 警官
[08:02] Yeah. Is that a problem? 没错 有问题么
[08:05] Not at all. 没问题
[08:07] I’ll call you. 电话联系
[08:08] Okay. 好的
[08:10] Thanks again. 再次感谢
[08:12] Yeah. 嗯
[08:27] What are you, eight years old? 搞什么 你还是八岁小孩么
[08:28] Seven. 七岁
[08:30] What is wrong with you? 你抽什么风
[08:31] Look, man, that hat seems like it’s really messing with you. 亲爱的 那帽子搞得你心神不宁啊
[08:34] Come on. I know everyone thinks I’m crazy, 打住 我知道他们都觉得我胡说
[08:35] but I swear to God, I saw this hat floating. 但我敢发誓我真看见帽子悬浮起来了
[08:38] I saw it happen. I believe you. – 我亲眼所见 – 我相信
[08:39] Yeah, keep busting my chops. I know I’m not crazy. 别讽刺我了 我说的是真的
[08:41] The hat was floating. It was up in the air. 那帽子真的是飘着的 悬浮在空中
[08:43] Wolfe, I said I believe you. Wolfe 我说了我相信你
[08:45] You do? 是吗
[08:46] Yes. I’ve seen my fair share of strange things on crime scenes. 是啊 犯罪现场什么怪事我没见过
[08:50] – Yeah. – Remember the “ghost”? – 也是 – 还记得那只”鬼”么
[08:51] – Yeah. – See? – 记得 – 看到没?
[08:53] The thing is, there’s always a logical explanation. 事实上 总能找到合乎逻辑的解释
[08:56] Yes, there is. 是 没错
[08:56] – So, let’s figure it out. – Okay. – 所以
[09:01] Horatio. 好好查案 – 好
[09:04] These are the victim’s rent checks. 这是死者租金的支票
[09:06] Yeah, a runner just dropped them off. 接待员刚送过来的
[09:07] They’re all payable to Derek, and not the hotel. 但这些的指定收款人是Derek而不是这家酒店
[09:10] Yes, but they’ve been endorsed to the hotel. 是 但也背书转让给酒店
[09:12] Yeah. They’re all from different women, too. 没错 也是不同女人汇过来的
[09:15] I mean, there’s a $500 check for weeding? 除草竟要500美元
[09:18] $700 check for tree-trimming. 修剪树木700美元
[09:21] $300 check for planting. 300美元用来种植
[09:23] This guy must have a gold-plated hedge clipper. 这家伙怕是连修剪篱笆的剪刀都是镀金的
[09:27] He was no gardener, Frank. 他不是园丁
[09:30] He could be an escort. 可能是个男妓
[09:34] There’s only one dated yesterday, from a Gretchen Cambridge. 昨天只有一笔记录 来自一个叫Gretchen Cambridge
[09:37] Cambridge. Okay. Take Natalia and go see Ms. Cambridge. Cambridge 好 叫上Natalia 去会会这个Cambridge女士
[09:41] I’m going back to the hotel. 我先回酒店
[09:43] Think they knew they were renting out a cabana to a gigolo? 你说他们知道租这房子的是个小白脸么
[09:46] Let’s find out. 查一下不就知道了
[09:57] My husband’s going to be home any minute. 我丈夫随时都可能回来
[10:01] You’re married? 你结婚了?
[10:05] I don’t know how I’m going to explain this to Steven. 我不知道怎么跟Steven解释这事
[10:07] Well, you can start by explaining it to us. 你可以先跟我们解释
[10:11] Steven travels for business. Steven常在外出差
[10:13] But when he’s home, it’s golf, or the computer. 回到家 不是高尔夫就是电脑
[10:18] It’s like I’m invisible. 我对他根本就是个隐形人
[10:20] I needed someone to fill the emptiness. 我需要填补我的空虚
[10:23] So you hired a gigolo? 于是就养了个小白脸?
[10:24] A friend of mine told me about this guy 我一个朋友跟我说起他
[10:27] who worked out of the Ember. 说他能在Ember之外单做
[10:28] She said he was discreet, and that’s exactly what I needed. 而且他低调谨慎 这正中我意
[10:33] A gigolo? 男妓?
[10:34] You wanted a younger man to use for sex? 你找个年轻男人以逞淫欲?
[10:37] – Good night. – Good night. – 晚安 – 晚安
[10:40] It wasn’t like that. It wasn’t about the sex. 不是这样的 跟性没关系
[10:45] He really cared about me. 他是真的关心我
[10:55] You look incredible. 你真是美得不可思议
[10:59] It’s the lighting. 是灯光的关系吧
[11:02] It’s your eyes. 是你的双眼
[11:05] It’s your mouth. 是你的双唇
[11:08] It’s your body. 是你的身体
[11:10] I’m too old for you. 我对你而言太老了
[11:13] Your beauty is ageless. 美丽是超越年龄的
[11:20] The guy serviced a lot of women. 那个男的和很多女人有关系
[11:23] You sure you didn’t get jealous? 你确定不吃醋吗?
[11:25] I didn’t care about the other women. 我不在乎他有别的女人
[11:27] When I was with him, it was just us. 当我和他在一起时 他心里只有我
[11:30] And where does your husband figure into all this? 那你丈夫怎么办?
[11:32] Does he know about Derek? 他知道Derek的事情吗?
[11:34] Steven didn’t kill Derek. Steven才没杀Derek
[11:37] He wasn’t even here last night. 他昨晚根本不在这儿
[11:39] He was in Idaho all week. 他整星期都在爱达荷
[11:44] That’s my husband. 我丈夫来了
[11:45] Please don’t say anything about this. 请别说出这些事情
[11:46] He is going to find out eventually. 他早晚会知道的
[11:48] I’ve told you everything I know about Derek. 关于Derek 我知道的我都说了
[11:49] I have no idea what happened to him. 我不知道他怎么会出事
[11:51] Everything okay, officers? 有什么事吗 警官们?
[11:54] Your, uh, your wife just made a very generous donation to the police fund. 贵夫人刚给警察基金 贡献了一笔慷慨的捐款
[12:00] Oh, well, Gretchen has a generous heart. 是吗 Gretchen就是菩萨心肠
[12:05] That she has. 确实如此
[12:07] So we’ll be back to collect. 我们会回来领取的
[12:15] – You ready? – Yeah. – 准备好了没? – 好
[12:17] Watch and learn. 瞧着学着吧
[12:25] What?! 啥?!
[12:28] How did you…? 你怎么…?
[12:30] How’d you do that? 你怎么做到的?
[12:31] Sulfur hexafluoride gas is denser than air. 六氟化硫这种气体比空气重
[12:34] So in a closed space, like this box, or an unventilated cabana, it sinks to the bottom, 在密闭空间里 比如这个箱子 或者不通风的小屋里它会下沉
[12:39] displacing the air upwards. 把空气向上排出
[12:41] And along with it goes the Panama hat. 同时巴拿马帽也就浮起来了
[12:43] Exactly. 就是这样
[12:45] You know what doesn’t make sense, though– 不过有一点讲不通
[12:46] if there was gas in that cabana, why wouldn’t I have smelled it? 如果小屋里有别的气体 为什么我没有闻到呢?
[12:49] Well, you wouldn’t necessarily smell it 你本来就闻不到这种气体
[12:51] unless the additive was there. 除非里面有添加剂
[12:52] Suppliers are required by law to add a chemical that makes it smell so you can detect leaks. 法律规定供应商必须添加 带异味的化学物以排查漏气
[12:58] Pure gases are odorless. 纯净的气体可是无味的
[12:59] You’ll never know they’re there. 你根本没法察觉到
[13:00] Okay, so we didn’t have a pure source of sulfur hexafluoride. 好吧 那里没有纯净的六氟化硫
[13:03] What are some other gases that are heavier than air? 还有其他什么气体比空气重?
[13:05] – Butane, propane, acetylene… – Wait a second. – 丁烷 丙烷 乙炔… – 等等
[13:10] There was a fireplace in the cabana. 那间小屋里有个火炉
[13:13] One of those gas fireplaces– that has propane. 那种燃气火炉 里面有丙烷
[13:16] Maybe. I doubt a burning fireplace would put out enough vapors to float a hat. 可能 我不认为火炉散发的气体 能足够浮起一定帽子
[13:22] Unless there’s a leak. 除非有地方漏气
[13:26] The propane– one spark. 大量丙烷 只要一个火星
[13:28] Yeah. 是啊
[13:32] Oh, my God. 我的天呐
[13:33] And Calleigh and Delko are still there! Calleigh和Delko还在那里呢!
[14:11] Yes, Mr. Wolfe. 喂 Wolfe先生
[14:13] Traveling now. 这就去
[14:22] Get down! 趴下!
[14:41] Eric!
[14:42] Get up! Come on, get up! 起来! 加把劲 起来!
[14:45] Eric, come on, get up. We got to get out of here. Eric 加油 快起来 我们得出去
[14:48] Help! Help! Help! 救命! 来人! 救命!
[14:50] Help! Let’s go! Get up! 救命! 快走! 起来!
[14:52] Get up! 起来!
[14:54] Help! 救命!
[14:55] Somebody help! 快来人啊!
[14:56] Come on! Eric! 加油! Eric!
[14:59] Get up! 起来!
[15:16] Hey. 嘿
[15:18] You guys okay? 你们还好吧?
[15:21] Yeah. I got a hell of a headache, but I’ll be all right. 我头疼得厉害 不过待会儿就好了
[15:26] Wish I could say the same for the evidence. 那些证物可就没那么幸运了
[15:27] It’s all been destroyed. 全部被毁了
[15:29] You said the hat was floating when you got on the scene this morning? 你说今早到现场时帽子漂浮着?
[15:33] Yeah, that’s right. 对 没错
[15:34] The sinking propane caused it to rise off the floor. 丙烷下沉把帽子浮了起来
[15:38] – What are you thinking? – I’m thinking heavy gas like propane settles close to the floor. – 你有什么想法? – 我在想丙烷比重大 沉到地面上
[15:45] Right where the victim was lying. 就在跌倒的受害者附近
[15:50] Loman.
[15:52] Haven’t finished yet. 还没干完呢
[15:55] Listen, I’ve got some information I think might help. 瞧 我可能找到点有用的信息
[15:57] The victim was exposed to high levels of propane gas. 受害者曾处于高浓度丙烷中
[16:00] I am seeing nonspecific acute visceral congestion. 我发现了非特异性急性内脏充血
[16:04] Along with pinpoint hemorrhages in the epicardium. 心外膜有微小出血点
[16:09] All signs of asphyxiation. 都是窒息的症状
[16:14] Propane displaces oxygen in the lungs. 丙烷也会置换出肺部的氧气
[16:17] Without oxygen, Derek was likely dead within minutes. 没有氧气 Derek几分钟内就死了
[16:22] What about the head injury? 那头部的伤呢?
[16:24] Dr. Loman, code three. Loman医生 紧急呼叫
[16:26] I just got called to a triple. 我有个紧急呼叫
[16:27] You’ll have to wait for my final report. 你们等我的最终报告吧
[16:33] Derek didn’t die from the head injury. Derek并非死于头部重击
[16:36] The propane killed him first. 他先被丙烷杀死了
[16:38] Really? 真的?
[16:39] You know, the leak could have been a accident. 漏气可能只是意外
[16:42] Maybe, but before the explosion, 可能 但是爆炸前
[16:44] I noticed that the gas shut-off valve on the fireplace was dented. 我注意到火炉的通气阀门凹损了
[16:48] We need to go back in and take another look at the fireplace. 我们得回去房间里 再检查一次那个火炉
[16:51] Yeah. 对
[16:52] Yeah. 对
[16:54] Everybody stay where you are. 所有人都待在原地别动
[16:57] What do you think you’re doing? 你在做什么?
[16:59] I’m shutting you down. 我要你停止营业
[17:00] – Why? – You almost got two of my people killed, because your propane had no odor. – 为什么? – 就因为你们用的丙烷没味道 我俩手下差点死在这
[17:05] – That’s illegal. – What?! – 那是违法的 – 什么?!
[17:09] You take care of payroll, I got this. 你去办薪水 这里我来
[17:11] I swear, I had no idea we were buying illegal propane. 我发誓 我们完全不知道 买来的丙烷是违法制品
[17:14] Like you had no idea Derek Vaughn was a gigolo. 就像不知道Derek Vaughn是男妓么
[17:17] You’re looking at some pretty serious charges, Hector. 你要面对严重指控了 Hector
[17:19] Criminal negligence, running a prostitution ring… 刑事过失 组织卖淫…
[17:21] And that’s just for starters, Hector. 这还只是开个头 Hector
[17:24] Okay, look, listen, I admit I knew about Derek’s profession. 好吧 听着 我知道Derek的职业
[17:29] But I’m not a pimp. 可我没有拉皮条
[17:31] He paid me for the cabana, that’s all. 他付钱租我的房子 仅此而已
[17:33] What about the propane? 那丙烷呢?
[17:35] I want to get to the bottom of that as much as you do. 我和你一样想要搞清楚怎么回事
[17:38] Call your supplier right now. 给你的供应商打电话
[17:45] Mitch, this is Hector. Mitch 我是Hector
[17:46] We had a leak. 这儿有地方漏气了
[17:48] Can you come and take a look at it 你能不能过来检查一下
[17:49] before your delivery guy fills the tank? 再让送货员添加气箱?
[17:56] Mitch Fielder.
[17:58] My name is Lieutenant Caine. 我是Caine副队
[18:00] Where’s Hector? Hector人呢?
[18:03] Hector…
[18:05] is cleaning up your mess. 在收拾你的烂摊子
[18:08] What’s going on? 出什么事了?
[18:09] This propane has no additive in it. 这个丙烷里没有添加剂
[18:13] Therefore, it’s illegal. 这可是违法的
[18:14] No way. I’m completely aboveboard. 不可能 我可从不走旁门邪道
[18:17] Is that right? 是吗?
[18:20] So if I were to put this in your car, and turn it on, you’d smell the propane? 就是说如果我把这个塞进你车里 打开阀门你会闻到丙烷咯?
[18:27] Wait, wait. 等下 等下
[18:31] Okay, you’re right. 好吧 你说得对
[18:34] There’s nothing to smell. 什么都闻不到
[18:41] A man died because of that propane. 因为你的丙烷有人死了
[18:45] I’m not the only one responsible. 这可不能只怪我一个
[18:48] The hotel knew exactly what they were getting. 酒店他们明知道买的是什么
[18:50] Not according to Hector. Hector可不是这么说的
[18:53] Then he’s lying. 他说谎
[18:55] I guess we’ll see. 我们走着瞧吧
[19:08] Hey, where you going, Mr. Romero? 嘿 Romero先生您上哪儿去?
[19:11] I’m late for a staff meeting back at the hotel. 我在酒店有个员工会议要迟到了
[19:13] The meeting’s been canceled, Hector. 会议取消了 Hector
[19:15] Mitch Fielder told us that you knew exactly what you were buying. Mitch Fielder告诉我们 你知道自己买的是什么气
[19:18] That’s a lie. He cheated me. 他胡说 他骗了我
[19:20] Oh, so then these aren’t your signatures on these purchase orders? 这些订购单上的签字不是你的吗?
[19:24] There it is in black and white, Hector. 这可白纸黑字的写着呢 Hector
[19:28] Listen, we’ve been losing money ever since the economy tanked. 自从经济跳水以来我们一直赔钱
[19:32] And I… did what I could do. 我…我只能尽量减少开支
[19:35] I got rid of the maid service. 我辞退了女佣
[19:37] You rented out the cabana to gigolos. 出租小屋给男妓
[19:39] And you purchased cheap propane, Hector. 还改买便宜丙烷 Hector
[19:43] There are 200 fireplaces at the hotel. 酒店里有200个火炉
[19:46] On every balcony, by the pool, in the cabanas. 每个阳台上 泳池边 小屋里
[19:49] We burn through a tanker of propane every week. 每星期要用掉一辆罐车的气
[19:52] That’s why I had to switch to the cheapest supplier, you know what I mean? 我不得不寻找最便宜的供应商 你明白我的意思吗?
[19:56] He doesn’t get it. 他完全没明白状况
[19:57] No, he doesn’t. 确实不明白
[19:59] Hector, this is no longer criminal negligence. Hector 现在不仅是刑事过失罪了
[20:02] It’s now negligent homicide. 现在说的是过失杀人罪
[20:04] What? 什么?
[20:06] I thought somebody hit him on the head. 我以为他是头上挨了一下
[20:08] They did. 没错
[20:09] And after he was hit, he died of propane asphyxiation. 但是挨打之后 他是丙烷窒息致死
[20:14] Well, I didn’t mean for that to happen. 我不知道会发生这种事
[20:16] But it did. 可是事情发生了
[20:18] And now you’re under arrest. 你现在被逮捕了
[20:58] Hey, take a look at this. 嘿 来看看这个
[21:00] I found the shut-off valve. 我找到煤气阀门了
[21:02] Do you remember it being this dented before the explosion? 你记得爆炸前就有这个凹陷吗?
[21:06] The dent looks the same. 凹损看上去没区别
[21:09] Whoever did this used a lot of force to make this kind of a dent. 谁都得用很大力气才会有凹陷
[21:12] This wasn’t an accident. 绝对不可能是意外
[21:13] We got to put this fireplace back together. 我们得把这火炉拼装回去
[21:16] It’s the only way we’re going to figure out who caused this leak. 这样才能明白是谁造成漏气的
[21:19] I’ve got a torn piece of paper. 这儿有个碎纸片
[21:22] Must have blown here during the blast. 应该是被爆风吹过来的
[21:24] What does it say? 上面写了什么?
[21:25] I can’t tell, it’s been scorched. 不知道 烧焦了
[21:34] Okay, it’s a North Biscayne High School parking pass. 这是北比斯坎高中的停车票
[21:40] The student’s last name is Davis. 学生姓氏是Davis
[21:47] Yeah, uh, North Biscayne High School, please. 你好 我找北比斯坎高中
[21:52] Yeah, this is, uh, CSI Simmons from the Miami-Dade crime lab. 你好 我是迈阿密戴德郡犯罪实验室 的犯罪现场调查员Simmons
[21:56] Trying to figure out if you have a student there named Davis. 我想问下你们有没有学生叫Davis
[21:59] No, last name– Davis. 不 Davis是姓
[22:05] Really? Emma? 真的? Emma?
[22:08] And she’s there today? Okay, thank you. 她今天在吗? 好吧 谢谢
[22:13] Did you find the student? 找到那个学生了吗?
[22:14] Not exactly. 算是吧
[22:19] I can’t lose my job. 我不想丢了工作
[22:23] You’re a teacher, Ms. Davis. 你是个老师 Davis女士
[22:24] You probably should have thought about that before you solicited a man for sex. 你应该在招惹男人上床前 考虑过这一点了
[22:29] He solicited me! 是他招惹我的!
[22:31] I can tell you I’m not surprised that he’s dead. 说实话 他死了我一点都不意外
[22:34] Oh, really? Did you know he was gonna be killed? 真的? 你知道他会被杀?
[22:37] No! No, God, no. 不是! 天呐 不是那样
[22:40] It’s just that I’m not surprised that the first guy that I slept with 我只是说第一个跟我上床的男人
[22:44] wound up dead hours later. 立马就挂了还真不意外
[22:47] Yeah, I was a 30-year-old virgin. 对 我是个30岁的老处女
[22:51] In high school, it was a choice. 高中时 算是自己的选择
[22:53] In college, it just never happened. 大学里 只是没有发生
[22:56] And it became this insurmountable thing. 然后就成了一道跨不过的坎
[23:00] I just figured I had to do it, get it over with or I never would. 我只是觉得得做一次 再不解决掉就没机会了
[23:05] And that’s why you went to Derek. 所以你去找Derek
[23:07] We met at the Ember last week. 我们上周在Ember认识的
[23:11] Did you hook up with him that night? 当晚你和他上床了吗?
[23:14] No. 没有
[23:16] I finally did it yesterday after school. 昨天放学后 我才终于做了
[23:20] And when you found out that you were just another paying customer… 然后你发现自己只是另一个恩客
[23:25] …that make you mad? 大发雷霆了么?
[23:28] No! No, I-I had a great time. 不! 不 我度过了一个美妙的夜晚
[23:34] It felt like a real date. 感觉像真正的约会一样
[23:36] He made me feel so comfortable. 他让我感觉非常自在
[23:38] He was… 他…
[23:40] he was really nice. 他非常温柔
[23:43] I’ve never done this before. 这事我没经验
[23:46] There’s nothing to be ashamed of. 这可没什么丢人的
[23:51] No, I mean, it’s my first time. 不 我是说 我是第一次
[23:56] It’s my first time, too… 那我也是第一次
[24:02] …with you. 和你的第一次
[24:15] We’ll take it slowly. 我们慢慢来
[24:49] Well, I appreciate your time, and your candor. 感谢你抽出时间 还有如此直率
[24:52] Oh, wait. 等一下
[24:54] I don’t know if this’ll help, but yesterday when I was, um, at the hotel, 我不知道这有没有用 但昨天我在宾馆的时候
[24:59] I saw Derek arguing with a man. 看到Derek和一个男的在争执
[25:02] Oh, really? Did you hear what they were arguing about? 是么 你听到他们争论的内容了吗
[25:07] Clients and money. 客户和钱
[25:09] I think he was a gigolo, too. 我认为他也是个男妓
[25:12] What’d he looked like? 他长什么样
[25:51] Get up! Get over there! 起来 到那边去
[25:53] Is this because I didn’t call you? 你这样是因为我没打电话找你吗
[25:55] Oh… You’re really good. You actually had me. 你挺厉害呀 我还真中了你的道
[25:58] I would never known what you did for a living. 我还真不知道你是靠什么谋生的
[26:00] Can’t a guy hit on a beautiful woman? 男人不能向美女示爱吗
[26:01] Not when you take money for the privilege. 当涉及到钱色交易的时候就不是了
[26:03] It’s called prostitution. 我们管这叫卖淫
[26:05] A witness saw you fighting with Derek last night. 昨晚有证人看到你和Derek起了争执
[26:06] What were you fighting about? 你们在争什么
[26:08] He stole a girl from me; virgin. 他从我这撬走一个女孩 处的啊
[26:11] You know how much we can make off one of those? 你知道接这样一个客能挣多少钱
[26:14] That was fun. 很有意思
[26:15] Come back anytime. 随时欢迎再来
[26:18] Hey, Derek, are you kidding me? Derek 你开什么玩笑
[26:21] She had her eye on me. I was about to close that deal. 她看的是我 我正准备敲定这笔买卖呢
[26:23] You scared her off, so she came to me. 你吓着她了 所以她才来找我
[26:27] Hey! 喂
[26:27] You owe me money, all right? 你欠我钱 知道么
[26:29] You can’t keep taking my clients. 你不能一直抢我的客户
[26:31] Really? What are you gonna do about it? 哦? 那你打算怎么办呢
[26:37] Look, Derek didn’t just rob me of my fee. Derek不止抢了我的小费
[26:39] These women shower us with gifts. 那些女人还送给我们大量礼物
[26:41] He cost me those, too. 他也接手了我的礼物
[26:42] Guy turns up with a bashed-in skull. 你说的家伙脑袋被砸个稀烂
[26:45] Makes you suspect number one. 你就是头号嫌犯
[26:48] I’m not saying another word. 我不会再说一个字
[26:50] You want to play it like that? 你想来这一套啊
[26:51] Fine, pretty boy. Let’s see how you do in county lockup. 行啊 小白脸 等着看你在拘留所里的表现
[26:54] Get his ass out of here. 把他带走
[26:56] You all right? 你没事吧
[26:58] Yeah, thanks. 嗯 谢谢
[27:11] Still don’t know what Derek was hit with. 现在还是不知道是什么砸了Derek
[27:14] We didn’t find any weapon at the scene. 我们在现场没有发现武器
[27:16] Maybe Derek here can help us out with that. 没准尸体能帮我们找到凶器
[27:21] Damn, those are some nice abs. 靠 这几块腹肌太漂亮了
[27:23] This guy must have lived at the gym. Where did he find time 这家伙一定是以健身房为家
[27:25] to squeeze in all the women? Always time to squeeze in women. – 他哪来的时间去和女人周旋 – 时间挤挤就有了
[27:29] Especially if they’re paying. 尤其女人付钱的时候
[27:33] A lot of coagulated blood. 大量凝固的血液
[27:36] Probably suffered an intracranial hemorrhage. 可能是出现颅内出血
[27:38] My guess is he would have bled out if the propane hadn’t gotten to him first. 如果丙烷没熏死他的话 他就会失血过多而死
[27:47] Got a little something in this wound. 伤口里有块小东西
[27:48] Would you do me a favor and hand me the magnifying glass and tweezers, please? 能帮忙把放大镜和镊子递给我吗
[27:53] – Gracias. – Mm-hmm. 谢谢
[27:57] Yeah. 好
[28:10] Are those dandruff flakes? 这是头皮屑吗
[28:13] Maybe from our gigolo Joe. 可能是Joe的
[28:17] His dandruff could have fallen onto the vic when he attacked him. 当他攻击死者时 头皮屑落到死者伤口上了
[28:21] Care to take it to Trace? 能拿去痕量科吗
[28:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:32] The flakes are PVC plastic. 那些碎片是聚氯乙烯塑料
[28:35] But I can’t think of anything made of PVC heavy enough to fracture a skull. 但聚氯乙烯制品无法重到能砸折头骨的地步
[28:40] What if it were part of a weapon? 如果塑料是武器的一部分呢
[28:43] This may help. 这条可能有点帮助
[28:45] The flakes are coated with water and glycerin. 碎片外覆盖着水和甘油
[28:47] Why would that be on the outside of a weapon? 凶器外层怎么会有水和甘油呢
[28:49] It’s not what’s on the outside. It’s what’s on the inside. 水和甘油不是在外部 而是在其内部
[28:55] I’m totally lost. 我完全找不着北了
[28:56] Okay. When I was a little, my dad used to take me to the Derby. 我小时候 爸爸常带我去看赛马
[29:00] I loved horses. 我喜欢马
[29:02] And I would always beg him to buy me a horse. 那时我老是求我爸给我买一匹马
[29:04] So my dad bought me a snow globe with a stallion on the inside. 于是我爸给我买了一个雪花水晶球 里面有匹马
[29:09] So, you’re saying that the flakes we found on the body is actually snow from inside a snow globe? 你是说尸体上发现的碎片 是雪花水晶球里的雪花?
[29:13] Exactly. 正是
[29:15] It’s the water-glycerin mixture that makes the snow float. 里面水和甘油的混合液能使雪花漫天飘洒
[29:18] What if these leaked out when Derek was hit on the head? Derek被水晶球砸中脑袋后 雪花就撒出来了呢
[29:22] What kind of guy brings a snow globe to attack someone? 什么样的人会带水晶球去砸人脑袋
[29:26] Could be a woman. You know, 也可能是女人啊 你想
[29:28] Joe did say that a lot of women give gifts to the gigolos. Joe说过很多女人都给男妓礼物
[29:32] Maybe one of the women bought it as a gift but ended up using it as a weapon. 也许有个女人买来当礼物来着 最后用来砸人了 给你的
[30:15] Really? 不是吧
[30:52] Got Paris here. 巴黎都出来了
[30:55] Vacation. 度假啊
[30:56] – Perfect place to pick up a souvenir. – Right? – 挑选纪念品的绝佳之地 – 是吗?
[31:04] “La Tour d’Argent, Musee d’Orsay, Louvre, Claudine Cadeaux, Bon Marche. 银塔餐厅 奥赛美术馆 卢浮宫 Claudine礼品 玻马舍百货
[31:09] Wait-wait-wait. Go back. 等等 倒回去
[31:10] Was that Claudine Cadeaux? 你说的是Claudine礼品
[31:11] It’s “Claudine’s Gifts.” 是Claudine的礼品店
[31:14] “Maison Du Chocolat… 巧克力小屋(法国知名巧克力品牌)
[31:16] uh… a boule de neige.” 雪球
[31:18] “Snow globe.” 雪花球
[31:20] That’s the snow globe! 就是雪花水晶球
[31:22] Whose statement is that? 是谁列的清单
[31:24] It’s Gretchen,
[31:27] our housewife. 那个家庭主妇
[31:41] I told you it’s not here. 我说了不在这
[31:43] I gave the snow globe to Derek. 我把水晶球送给了Derek
[31:45] He kept it in the cabana. 他放在小屋里
[31:46] Anyone could have hit him with it. 任何人都能拿来砸他
[31:48] Well, if that’s the case, Ms. Cambridge, then you have nothing to worry about, right? 如果是这种情况的话
[32:29] Eric. Cambridge女士 你有什么可担心的呢
[32:34] Sticky. 粘粘的
[32:59] This hammer’s got some white flakes on it. 这把锤子上沾有白色碎片
[33:02] I’ll bet you this was used to smash the snow globe. 我敢打赌这是砸碎水晶球的锤子
[33:05] Where’s the trash? 垃圾在哪里
[33:10] Mrs. Cambridge? Cambridge太太
[33:13] Do you recognize that? 你能认出这个吗
[33:19] It’s a piece of a snow globe. 是水晶球的碎片
[33:22] And can you tell me how it got that way? 你能说说水晶球怎么会碎了呢
[33:27] I… uh… I, uh… 呃 我
[33:32] I hit Derek on the back of the head with it. 我用它砸了Derek的后脑勺
[33:35] You hit him on the back of the head? 你砸了他的后脑勺
[33:36] That’s… that’s strange, because Derek was actually hit on the front of the head. 奇怪了 因为Derek伤在前额处
[33:41] Mrs. Cambridge, you are clearly covering for someone. Cambridge太太 很明显你是在包庇他人
[33:45] No, no, listen, you have to believe me. 不 听我说 你们要相信我
[33:47] I’m telling you the truth. It’s me. It’s me. 我说的是实话 是我干的
[33:49] Enough! Enough. 够了 别说了
[33:51] All right? 行么
[33:53] No more lies. 别再撒谎了
[33:56] I suspected you were cheating on me, 我怀疑你背着我有别人了
[33:58] so I waited until you left the house, and I followed you. 所以我等你离开家后就跟在你后面
[34:00] It couldn’t have been you… You weren’t… 不可能是你 你不是…
[34:02] I came back from my business trip a day early. 我提前一天出完差回家
[34:05] That was amazing. 真是美妙的一晚
[34:06] Good night. 晚安
[34:14] And that’s when you confronted Derek. 之后你就找上Derek
[34:18] I thought I could convince him to stop seeing her. 我以为我能说服他不再见我老婆
[34:23] Just leave my wife alone. 离我老婆远一点
[34:25] Well, maybe if you paid better attention to her, she’d stop coming back to me. 如果你多在意她一点 她就不会来找我
[34:39] Where did you get this? 你从哪里搞到这个的
[34:44] Gretchen gave it to me. Gretchen给我的
[35:23] I saw you buy that snow globe when we were in Paris. 我们在巴黎时我看你买了个水晶球
[35:28] I just assumed it was for me. 我还以为是给我的
[35:33] And when I saw it at the cabana… 当我在小屋里看到水晶球时
[35:37] I lost it. 我就失控了
[35:41] All those nights alone… 漫漫长夜独守空闺
[35:43] all those endless business trips… 无休无止的公差
[35:49] I thought you stopped loving me. 我以为你不爱我了
[35:53] I never did. 我没有不爱你
[36:03] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[36:05] I’m so sorry. Don’t. – 我真的很抱歉 – 别说了
[36:09] Mr. Cambridge, one more question. Cambridge先生 还有一个问题
[36:12] Did you break the valve on the fireplace before or after the attack on Derek? 你是在砸Derek之前还是之后 破坏了火炉的阀门
[36:18] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[36:19] I didn’t go anywhere near the fireplace. 我没有靠近过火炉
[36:23] Take him. 带走
[36:32] I believe him. 我信他说的话
[36:34] So do I. 我也是
[36:36] Well, if he didn’t cause the gas leak, that leaves one question. 如果他没引起丙烷泄漏 还有一个问题待解决
[36:39] Who did? 是谁破坏了阀门
[37:18] That’s made of leather. 这是皮革制品
[37:21] That doesn’t belong in a fireplace. 肯定不是火炉上的
[37:25] Are those traction ridges? 那些是鞋底的花纹吗
[37:26] They are. 是的
[37:29] It’s from the sole of a shoe. 是某只鞋的鞋底
[37:32] Yeah, the killer must’ve left it behind after he kicked the valve. 凶手肯定是踹过阀门之后掉了一块在那
[37:39] So we find the shoe that matches… 我们发现匹配的鞋的话
[37:42] We find the killer. 凶手也就找到了
[37:55] H…
[37:57] I got something on the propane leak. 我发现丙烷泄露的线索了
[38:00] Based on the flow rate and the size of the cabana, 根据流速和小屋的面积
[38:03] it would’ve taken about two hours for the propane to become deadly. 丙烷达到致死的浓度要两个小时
[38:06] Yeah, but there was no guarantee 不过 谁也不能保证
[38:07] that Derek would stay in there the entire time. Derek会一直待在小屋里
[38:10] Okay… 好的
[38:15] Maybe the killer didn’t plan to suffocate him. 也许凶手没打算把他闷死
[38:18] Well, that’s true, because I think they were counting on him to light the fireplace, to cause an explosion. 那倒是 我觉得凶手希望他点燃火炉引发爆炸
[38:23] That’s a good plan in theory, except the victim would have smelled the gas and decided to leave. 理论上是不错 但是受害人会闻到味道 然后决定离开小屋
[38:27] Unless the killer knew he wouldn’t. 除非凶手知道他不会离开
[38:30] Well, Hector Romero wouldn’t have had a motive, then. Hector Romero没有动机
[38:32] ‘Cause he was making a lot of money off Derek. 因为他靠Derek大赚一笔
[38:34] He certainly was, which means somebody else knew about the propane. 他肯定是 这也意味着还有别人知道丙烷的事
[38:48] Hang on a second, folks. 等一下 伙计们
[38:50] We posted bail. 我们付过保释金了
[38:52] They said I could leave. 他们说我可以离开了
[38:53] Why do you want to talk to my dad again? 你们为啥还要问我爸爸
[38:56] I don’t want to talk to your dad. 我不想问你爸爸
[38:59] I want to talk to you. 我想要问你
[39:02] You run the day-to-day operations at the hotel. 你负责宾馆的日常运作
[39:05] Yes, so? 是又怎样
[39:07] So, you would know that the propane was odorless. 你也应该知道丙烷是无臭无味的
[39:10] Let me see your shoes, please. 能让我看看你的鞋子吗
[39:23] They’re clean. 鞋子是完整的
[39:25] They may be, but the foot isn’t, is it? 鞋子是完好的 但脚可不是好的 对吧
[39:31] You just weren’t wearing these shoes last night. 你昨晚没有穿着这双鞋
[39:33] You had open-toe shoes on? 你穿了双鱼嘴鞋吧
[39:36] How do you know that? 你是怎么知道的
[39:38] Because you have frostbite. 因为你的脚有冻疮
[39:40] It’s from exposure to propane. 丙烷泄露导致的
[39:42] From when you kicked the valve on the fireplace. 就在你踹坏火炉阀门的时候
[39:58] Want to tell us what happened? 能告诉我们事情经过吗
[40:03] Derek and I were seeing each other. Derek和我在约会
[40:05] What?! 什么
[40:07] You were with that gigolo? 你和那个男妓
[40:09] I knew what he was, and I thought I could handle it. 我知道他的身份 我也以为自己能处理好
[40:11] But then I kept seeing… those checks. 但是我总是看到这些支票
[40:15] Here, babe. This should cover the rest of this week’s rent. 宝贝 这些应该够这周剩余的房租了吧
[40:24] Busy week. 业务还挺繁忙
[40:29] Oh, I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[40:31] Sorry enough to quit? 抱歉到能退出这一行吗
[40:34] We’ve been through this. 我们都在这一行里沉浮啊
[40:36] I know. 我知道
[40:38] But um… 但是
[40:42] I’m falling in love with you. 我爱上你了
[40:48] Me, too. 我也是
[40:51] I’m gonna hit the showers. 我去冲个澡
[41:11] I knew the next girl he brought in here, 我知道他会带下个女孩来这
[41:13] he’d light the fireplace and they’d both die. 他点燃火炉然后他俩都会没命
[41:22] I hope you’re satisfied. 我希望你感到满意
[41:25] Take her, please. 请带她走
[41:29] Come on. 来吧
[41:31] No, no. No, no, no. Dad? 不 不 不 爸爸
[43:14] That’s not funny, Walter. 别搞了 Walter
[43:19] – Come on! – Not funny! – 少来 – 不好玩
[43:20] – It’s funny. – No, it wasn’t. – 多好玩啊 – 才不呢
[43:22] Thank you, Walter. 谢谢你 Walter
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第9季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme