时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | How long do you think until he comes back? | 你觉得他多快能回来? |
[00:32] | I don’t know. Not long. | 我不知道 会很快 |
[00:43] | I think I almost… Oh, God! | 我觉得我几乎…天啊 |
[00:45] | Come on. | 使劲 |
[00:46] | You can do this. You can do this. | 你能行的 你能行的 |
[00:48] | Almost got my hands. Good. Good. | 快够到我的手了 很好 很好 |
[00:50] | I’ve almost got it. Good. | 我快够到了 很好 |
[01:05] | Do you think he heard us? I don’t… | – 你说他听到我们了吗? – 我不… |
[01:07] | I think we’re okay. I think we’re okay. | 我想咱们没事 没事 |
[01:11] | I just want to see my husband. | 我只想见我丈夫 |
[01:18] | Ooh. I got it. I got it. | 噢 解开了 解开了 |
[01:19] | Oh, God. I got it. Oh… | 噢天啊 我解开了 噢 |
[01:31] | Oh, my God. Please. Please. | 天啊 快帮我 帮我 |
[01:39] | How do we get out of here? | – 怎么出去啊? – 老天 |
[01:46] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等下 等等 等等 |
[01:48] | Grab that crate and pull it over here. | 把那个箱子拉过来放这儿 |
[01:52] | Okay. Okay. Let’s… | 好了 好 咱们… |
[01:56] | Okay. Okay. Go, go, go, go. | 好了 好了 赶紧赶紧 |
[02:06] | Quiet! Shh! Don’t make any noise. | 安静! 嘘! 别弄出动静 |
[02:11] | Oh, my God. | 噢天啊 |
[02:19] | I got it. | 我抓到了 |
[02:29] | Come on. Oh, my… | 快点 噢天… |
[02:30] | Come on. Hurry. | 快点 赶紧的 |
[02:31] | No. | 不要 |
[02:32] | – No! – No…! | – 不要 – 不要 |
[02:35] | Oh, G…! | 天 |
[02:48] | Oh! No! | 噢!不! |
[02:57] | What’s going on? Huh?\NYou running from something? | 怎么回事? 你在躲什么东西吗? |
[03:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:01] | There’s a man. | 有一个男人 |
[03:02] | A man took us. | 他绑架了我们 |
[03:05] | 911. | |
[03:06] | Yeah, some lady’s being held hostage by my house! | 在我家附近 有个姑娘被绑架 |
[03:31] | Lieutenant, right this way.\NI thought this was a rescue operation. | – 副队 这边 – 我以为这是次救援行动 |
[03:35] | Yeah, so did we. That was the initial call from dispatch. | 是 是来救援的 那是报警初衷 |
[03:39] | We must have missed him by a few minutes. | 几分钟前让他给跑了 |
[03:42] | And that was all… that was needed. | 就这样 该我们出场了 |
[04:40] | It’s all locked up.\NAll right. Let’s wrap it up inside. | – 已经封锁了 – 好了 去里面彻底搜查下 |
[04:43] | And let’s move that out of there… | 把那个搬出去… |
[05:00] | Wonder how long he kept | 他到底把这几个女人 |
[05:01] | these women down here in this hurricane shelter. | 困在飓风避难所多长时间 |
[05:04] | Well, let’s hope our surviving victim can tell us,\Nwhen she’s released from the hospital. | 但愿幸存的那个女人 出院后能告诉我们答案 |
[05:08] | Looks like she was bound with her own belt and clothing. | 像是用她本人的腰带衣物捆绑的 |
[05:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:14] | Natalia, what’s that? | Natalia 那是什么? |
[05:20] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[05:25] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[05:27] | Doesn’t have any dust on it, like the rest of the things. | 没有像别的东西那样布满灰尘 |
[05:29] | So it was placed here recently. | 是最近才挪过来的 |
[05:39] | Ether. | 乙醚 |
[05:41] | Duct tape… | 胶带… |
[05:43] | got pliers, a tarp… | 老虎钳 防水布… |
[05:47] | Otherwise known as a kill kit. | 传说中的谋杀装备 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:50] | We must’ve interrupted him. That’s why he left it here. | 我们肯定干扰了他 所以他没来得及带走这个 |
[05:52] | Asphyxiation. | 窒息而亡 |
[05:55] | Strangled with her own bra. | 被自己的内衣勒死 |
[05:59] | So we have a weapon of opportunity. | 随手抓来的凶器 |
[06:02] | Lieutenant… | 副队… |
[06:04] | this doesn’t look like the typical defensive wound. | 这不像是防卫造成的伤痕 |
[06:06] | How do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[06:08] | Well, her fingernail is pried off. | 她的指甲被拔掉了 |
[06:16] | Natalia… | |
[06:18] | Don’t we have pliers in that trunk?\NYeah, we do. | – 那箱子里有老虎钳不是? – 是 有的 |
[06:21] | So, she was tortured. | 她被虐待了 |
[07:05] | Hey, Tripp! | 喂 Tripp! |
[07:10] | What do you got? Do you know if this house is for sale? | – 有什么发现? – 这房子是待售的吗? |
[07:12] | Talked to the friendly neighbor. | 刚跟热心邻居聊了聊 |
[07:13] | He said the guy that lived in here\Ngot foreclosed on and evicted last month. | 他说住这儿那人上月丧失赎回权 并被强行驱逐了 |
[07:19] | The guy sure left behind a lot of stuff. | 那人肯定留下了很多东西 |
[07:22] | Think he came back for it, and then some? | 你认为他回来取东西 还会回来? |
[07:23] | I don’t know. Looks like our killer\Nused the keys out of this lock box to get in. | 不知道 凶手像是从这个密码箱里拿到钥匙进来的 |
[07:27] | I’ll contact the bank in charge.\NHave them send the records our way. | 我去联系相关银行 让他们把记录送过来 |
[07:31] | Thanks, Tripp. | 谢了 Tripp |
[07:48] | Is this her? So this is our survivor? | 就是她吗? |
[07:51] | Michelle Baldwin? | 那位幸存者? |
[07:52] | Yeah. It says here the forensic nurse had to give her fentanyl | 是的 法医护士必须给她服用止疼片 |
[07:55] | so she could administer the sexual assault exam. | 才能做性侵犯检查 |
[07:59] | What was the result? No DNA was recovered. | – 结果呢? – 没有提取到DNA |
[08:02] | Her attacker was careful. He wore a condom. | 罪犯很谨慎 他戴了避孕套 |
[08:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:15] | Michelle? Yeah. | – 是的 |
[08:17] | I’m Natalia Boa Vista. | 我是Natalia Boa Vista |
[08:21] | This is Ryan Wolfe. | 这位是Ryan Wolfe |
[08:22] | Did you catch him? | 你们抓住他了吗? |
[08:25] | Uh, no. We have not caught him yet. | 没有 还没抓住 |
[08:27] | But we’re hoping your memories can help us track him down. | 但是希望你能回忆起什么 帮助我们的抓捕工作 |
[08:29] | My-my mind is just really scrambled up | 我 我的大脑现在一团糟 |
[08:33] | right now, I don’t… That’s very normal with trauma. | – 我没有… – 这是受伤后的正常反应 |
[08:35] | So, don’t worry, we’re going to help you | 别担心 我们会帮你 |
[08:37] | try to sort all this out. Okay. | – 整理好思绪的 – 好的 |
[08:39] | Michelle, do you remember how long you were\Nin that hurricane shelter for? | Michelle 你记着自己在 那个避风所困了多久吗? |
[08:41] | Yes. Just since last night. | 记着 从昨晚开始 |
[08:44] | But the other girl, Bridgette… | 但是另一个姑娘 Bridgette… |
[08:47] | she told me that she had been down there for days. | 她说她已经被困了好几天了 |
[08:51] | Did Bridgette ever tell you her last name? | Bridgette告诉你她姓什么了吗? |
[08:53] | Walsh;\NBridgette Walsh. | |
[08:56] | She wasn’t married, but she had a dog. | 未婚 养了一条狗 |
[08:59] | She had a… Labrador named Belle. | 是条拉布拉多 叫Belle |
[09:02] | She kept saying she was really worried | 她一直说她很担心她的 |
[09:04] | about… the dog. | 狗 |
[09:06] | I should go check on Belle.\NI should go make sure she’s got… | 我该去看看Belle 我要确保她… |
[09:10] | you know, food and… | 你知道啊 有没有吃的… |
[09:11] | water, and… Well, I-I promise you\Nwe’ll make sure that Belle is okay. | – 喝的 还有… – 我 我向你保证我们会确保Belle安然无恙 |
[09:14] | But let’s just focus on you right now. | 现在回到你身上 |
[09:16] | I-I think the best thing that you could do for Bridgette | 我认为能帮助Bridgette的最好方式 |
[09:19] | would be to try to share as much of your story with us as you can. | 是尽可能告诉我们你的经历 |
[09:22] | Uh, Michelle, I was wondering\Nif you could remember any physical characteristics | Michelle 你能想起把你关进避风所里 |
[09:26] | of the person who put you in that storm shelter. | 那个人的身体特征吗 |
[09:29] | I was blindfolded. I mean, I… | 我双眼被蒙上了…我是说 |
[09:34] | I know. I wish that there was another way. | 我懂的 我也不希望进行这样的对话 |
[09:35] | There… I do. Okay. | – 真的 – 好的 |
[09:39] | Well, he was strong. | 他力气很大 |
[09:40] | He was really strong. I know that much. | 非常大 我知道非常大 |
[09:44] | I just felt so… | 我觉得自己… |
[09:48] | I just, I felt so small. | 非常弱小 |
[09:59] | Okay, Mi… No! | – 好的 Mi… – 不要! |
[10:00] | Don’t! Don’t. It’s okay.\NIt’s all right. Look, don’t worry. Don’t worry. | – 不要 不要 – 没事了 都没事了 别担心 别担心 |
[10:02] | You’re safe here with us, I promise you, you are safe here now. | 有我们在你很安全 我保证 你安全了 |
[10:05] | I should’ve let Bridgette go out the window first. | 我应该让Bridgette先从天窗爬出去的 |
[10:07] | She should’ve been the first to go. | 应该让她先爬的 |
[10:09] | Michelle, nothing that happened in that hurricane shelter was your fault, | Michelle 飓风避难所里发生的一切 不是你的错 |
[10:13] | or had anything to do with you. | 与你也没有任何关系 |
[10:14] | Michelle! | |
[10:16] | Oh, my God! | 噢天啊! |
[10:18] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[10:20] | Mr. Baldwin? | Baldwin先生? |
[10:22] | Yeah. Dennis. | 是的 Dennis |
[10:23] | I was in Tallahassee, on business last night. | 我昨晚去塔拉哈西出差了 |
[10:28] | Started to worry when she didn’t check in. You know what? | 她没打电话开始担心了 知道吗 |
[10:30] | I thought that you were watching TV,\Nand fallen asleep. Just please take me home. | – 我以为你看着电视睡着了 – 带我回家吧 |
[10:34] | Mr. Baldwin, we’d like to ask your wife | Baldwin先生 我们还有几个问题 |
[10:35] | a few more questions, if that’s all right. I can’t. | – 想问下你的妻子 如果可以的话 – 我没办法 |
[10:38] | I just can’t. I’m sorry. | 我真的不能 很抱歉 |
[10:39] | It’s okay. ‘Cause I have to go home. | – 没关系 – 我必须要回家了 |
[10:41] | It’s okay. Why don’t we do this then? | – 没事 – 不如这样吧 |
[10:42] | How about if we set up a session with one of our therapists, | 随后跟我们的心理专家谈谈好吗? |
[10:44] | for later? All right. That’s fine. | 好的 可以 |
[10:46] | Let’s go. Okay. Okay, let’s go. | – 走吧 – 好的 走吧 |
[10:58] | How’d it go with Michelle Baldwin? | Michelle Baldwin怎么样了? |
[11:00] | Well… that poor woman has got | 哎…那个可怜的女人 |
[11:03] | a whole lot of work ahead of her. | 要面对的问题太多了 |
[11:06] | She’s traumatized, and she’s got survivor guilt | 她受到严重创伤 更严重的是 |
[11:09] | on top of that. | 幸存者的内疚 |
[11:11] | You learn anything in this business, | 这一行告诉我们 |
[11:13] | it’s that people are resilient. | 人类极富韧性 |
[11:16] | So she’ll bounce back. | 她会复原的 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:20] | What do you have there? | 你有什么发现? |
[11:21] | Is that the information on the foreclosure of the house? | 是房屋赎回权被取消的信息吗? |
[11:23] | Yeah. Miami United owns the property.\NThey haven’t heard a peep from the ex-owner. | 是的 迈阿密银行拥有那座房产 但是没有前人的任何信息 |
[11:27] | Apparently, he was happy to walk away from the mortgage. | 显然他很乐意不用还贷了 |
[11:30] | Who had access to the lock box? | 谁能打开这个密码箱? |
[11:31] | Guy who was in charge of the case for the bank, | 在银行保管这个箱子的人 |
[11:34] | Hugh Parker. | |
[11:38] | Yes, I will call the office. | 好的 我会打给警官的 |
[11:39] | Oh, Mr. Parker, um, this is the notice of default | Parker先生 这是你让我找的 |
[11:43] | you asked me for. | 拖欠债务通知 |
[11:45] | Oh, Kayla. | 天 Kayla |
[11:46] | I told you. Francis Street. This is Harrington. | 我跟你说了 要的是弗朗西斯大街 这是哈林顿的 |
[11:50] | I’m-I’m sorry. I could have sworn that you said “Harrington.” | 真抱歉 可我发誓你说的是”哈林顿” |
[11:54] | Well, I didn’t, okay?\NHave someone at the office get the right one for me. | 我没说 懂吗? 就没人能把正确的文件找给我吗 |
[11:57] | Quickly. Come on, let’s go. Let’s go. | 快点 好了 走吧 走吧 |
[11:58] | The owners need it in hand by noon. Hugh Parker? Hugh Parker? | – 物主中午就要了 |
[12:01] | Yeah. Yeah. I got a call about a crime at this property? | 是我 是的 我接到电话说这里有凶案发生? |
[12:03] | We need to talk to you alone, please. | 我们需要单独跟你谈谈 |
[12:06] | Go. Go. | 赶紧走 走 |
[12:10] | Mr. Parker, somebody accessed your lock box, | Parker先生 有人打开了你的密码箱 |
[12:13] | entered the home, and killed a woman here. | 进入屋内 杀死一个女人 |
[12:17] | Officers, you have to understand, | 警官 你们得明白 |
[12:19] | I’m supervising 73 properties. | 我手上有73座房子要看管 |
[12:21] | I can’t meet every broker that wants to show one.\NWhat? Do you just give them the code? | – 我没法一一同卖房中介见面 – 啥? 你就这么把密码给他们了? |
[12:23] | Yeah. Exactly. Seems to me anybody could call\Nand pretend to be a real estate agent. | – 是的 没错 – 我感觉随便什么人都能打电话装成房屋中介 |
[12:27] | Mr. Parker, who called on the Oak Street? | Parker先生 橡树大街的房子是谁打的电话? |
[12:31] | Dozens of people. But I’m sure Kayla didn’t keep track. | 很多人了 我肯定Kayla没记录 |
[12:35] | Her record-keeping leaves a lot to be desired. | 她的记录表上大片空白 |
[12:37] | Yeah. I didn’t think you hired her for record-keeping. | 是啊 我也没觉得你雇佣她 是来做记录的 |
[12:39] | Where were you this morning, Mr. Parker? | 今天早上你在哪儿 Parker先生? |
[12:42] | I went to the office early. | 我很早就到公司了 |
[12:44] | Logged some time in the archive room, looking for loan docs. | 在档案室查了一下借贷文件 |
[12:46] | Can anyone confirm that? Yeah. Kayla was there. She saw me. | – 有人能证明吗? – 有 Kayla在的 她看到我了 |
[12:50] | How convenient. | 她真好用 |
[12:51] | You know, I’m sure Kayla can confirm | 我肯定Kayla会证明 |
[12:53] | just about whatever you tell her to confirm, right? | 一切你要求她证明的事 对吗? |
[13:10] | The trunk came up totally empty for prints. | 箱子上一个指纹都没有 |
[13:14] | What about its contents? | 里面的物品呢? |
[13:15] | These rags and duct tape are about as generic as they come. | 碎布和胶带都是寻常物品 |
[13:18] | Available at any hardware store in Miami. | 迈阿密随便一家五金店都能买得到 |
[13:20] | Yeah. I’m not having much luck, either. Uh… | 是 我也没多少运气 |
[13:22] | Bridgette Walsh was last seen outside her gym about a week ago. | Bridgette Walsh最后一次出现是一周前 在健身房外 |
[13:26] | And I can’t find any connection between her and Michelle. | 没发现她和Michelle之间的任何联系 |
[13:29] | Well, isn’t Michelle a yoga instructor? | Michelle是瑜伽教练对不对? |
[13:31] | Did she work at Bridgette’s gym?\NThat’s actually a pretty good theory, | – 她在Bridgette的健身房工作吗? – 很好的推断 |
[13:33] | but no, they’re from different sides of town and they don’t have any friends in common. | 但是不是 她们不住在同一区 也没有共同的朋友 |
[13:36] | Well, there’s got to be something. | 那肯定有什么关联的 |
[13:37] | We need to take this guy off the street. | 我们需要把这个人揪出来 |
[13:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:49] | What is that? | 是什么? |
[13:50] | Appears to be a piece of a wing, | 翅膀残翼 |
[13:52] | possibly a butterfly. | 肯能是蝴蝶的 |
[13:53] | Do you know what species? By eyeballing it? | – 知道是什么种类吗? – 靠眼睛判断? |
[13:56] | I’m not that good. | 我还没那么强 |
[13:58] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | No, not that one. | 不 不是那个 |
[14:20] | There, that one. | 是那个 |
[14:22] | Looks like the same design. | 像是同一种图案 |
[14:25] | Cyclargus thomasi bethunebakeri. | 凯灰蝶属 |
[14:27] | More commonly known as the Miami Blue. | 人们常说的迈阿密蓝色小蝴蝶 |
[14:29] | According to this, found only in Fort Sherman State Park. | 根据记载 这个只出现在谢尔曼堡州立公园 |
[14:51] | Over here! | 去那儿! |
[14:54] | Did you find anything? | 有什么发现吗? |
[15:00] | Look over here! | 过来看! |
[15:04] | Come on, let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 赶紧的! 快走! |
[15:07] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走! 快走! |
[15:12] | Hey, H? | 嗨 H |
[15:15] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你一定想看看这个 |
[15:25] | Someone was planning a private burial. | 有人在策划一个私人葬礼 |
[15:28] | You think this was made for Bridgette and Michelle? | 你认为这是给Bridgette和Michelle准备的? |
[15:30] | could be | 可能 |
[15:38] | H, Michelle got away, and he never got a chance to drag Bridgette here. | H Michelle逃跑了 他也没机会把Bridgette弄过来 |
[15:43] | Look at this vegetation. | 看这些植物 |
[15:46] | There’s someone else buried here. | 还有别人被埋在这里 |
[15:48] | So Bridgette wasn’t his first victim. | 就是说Bridgette不是他杀害的第一人 |
[15:50] | No. | 没错 |
[15:53] | We’re dealing… with a serial killer. | 我们要抓捕的… 是一个连环杀人犯 |
[17:47] | Her extremities have been bound with clothing, like before. | 同前一个受害人一样 她的手足被衣服捆绑 |
[17:51] | The killer used the victim’s own bra to strangle her. | 凶手用死者的内衣勒死她 |
[17:55] | Just like Bridgette Walsh? | 像Bridgette Walsh那样? |
[18:15] | Hey, Tom. | 喂Tom |
[18:17] | Look at how Ryan’s holding his shovel. | 快看Ryan是怎么拿铁铲的 |
[18:19] | Hey, Tom. | 喂Tom |
[18:20] | Also make a note of how Ryan’s doing all the shoveling by himself. | 把Ryan是怎么一个人挖土的事迹也记录下来 |
[18:23] | I mean, look how he’s holding it. | 我是说 快看他怎么拿铁铲的啊 |
[18:25] | He’s got his hand all the way to the very end for leverage. | 他的手都放在铁铲最末端了 |
[18:30] | So? Now look at this. | – 然后呢? – 看着 |
[18:31] | The shovel we found at the gravesite. | 坟墓旁边发现的铁铲 |
[18:35] | The muddy handprints on this shovel | 上面有泥巴状的手印 |
[18:38] | are focused at this end, near the spade. | 也是集中在末端 铲子这一头 |
[18:41] | How I would hold it. | 就像我这样 |
[18:43] | A girl. | 是个女人 |
[18:46] | A woman dug that grave. | 是个女人挖的那个坟墓 |
[18:49] | He made his first victim dig her own grave. | 他让第一个受害人给自己挖了个坟墓 |
[19:08] | We got an I.D. on that girl from the grave. | 查到那个姑娘的身份了 |
[19:11] | Allison Caldwell, 26. | Allison Caldwell 26岁 |
[19:14] | Reported missing two weeks ago\Nfrom the restaurant where she was a waitress. | 两周前她工作的餐馆报告她失踪了 她是个服务生 |
[19:16] | She’s also got the same signature missing fingernail\Nas the other victims. | 同另一个受害人一样 她也被拔掉了指甲 |
[19:21] | Maybe it wasn’t a torture device like we thought. | 或者那不是我们想象的虐待 |
[19:22] | Maybe the killer was taking a memento, something to revisit | 也许是凶手拿走留作纪念了 |
[19:25] | the murder. I don’t understand why this time | – 以便回忆这起谋杀案 – 真不明白 |
[19:27] | he had two victims at once. | 这次他为什么抓了两个人 |
[19:28] | Probably was trying to stave off depression. | 可能是为了驱逐失望感 |
[19:31] | What do you mean? Serial killers experience a high, | – 什么意思? – 连环杀人犯期待值很高 |
[19:34] | followed by a low when they realize | 等发现没的人玩的时候 |
[19:36] | they no longer have anyone to toy with. | 就会失望 |
[19:38] | So he kidnaps his second victim while his first victim’s | 所以在第一个受害人关押在避难所的同时 |
[19:41] | still alive in the shelter? | 他绑架了第二个人? |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:45] | Okay, well, maybe we can stop that pattern. | 好了 我们可以不这么想了 |
[19:50] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[20:00] | What’d you find? DNA. | – 你找到什么了? |
[20:02] | In the form of a pubic hair. | 一根阴毛 |
[20:05] | Let’s see if we can find out who this belongs to. | 来看看能不能查出是谁的 |
[20:26] | Art Gelway. | |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:32] | Table 19. | 19号桌 |
[20:35] | Uh, wh-what’s this about? | 呃 怎么回事? |
[20:37] | Allison Caldwell. We found her body this morning. | 今天早上我们发现她的尸体 |
[20:40] | What? She’s dead? | 什么? 她死了? |
[20:43] | Yeah, she’s dead. | 是的 她死了 |
[20:44] | And she was also a waitress here. | 她曾是这里的服务生 |
[20:47] | We found your DNA on her\Nthat suggests the two of you had an intimate relationship. | 我们在她身上发现你的DNA 这说明你们曾有过密切接触 |
[20:51] | And it turns out that you have a record. | 而且你有过前科 |
[20:53] | Statutory rape.\NYears ago. | – 奸幼罪 – 很多年前的事了 |
[20:56] | All right? The result of me turning 18 | 好吗? 那是因为我18岁后 |
[20:58] | before my high school girlfriend and her father being a jerk. | 才发现我的高中女友还有她爸爸都是混蛋 |
[21:06] | That’s Tricia. | 我女友是Tricia |
[21:08] | We’ve been together for over a year now. | 我们好了一年多了 |
[21:10] | But you’ve been with Allison, too? | 但是你又搞上了Allison? |
[21:14] | Yes. Okay? | 是的 行了不? |
[21:16] | A… few weeks back, we, uh, you know, | 几周前 我们 那个 |
[21:19] | split a bottle of cab. | 喝多了红酒 |
[21:22] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[21:23] | What about Tricia? | 那Tricia怎么办? |
[21:25] | What she doesn’t know won’t kill her. | 不被发现就成 |
[21:32] | One thing led to another, you know… | 有因就有果 你们懂的… |
[21:35] | So you were cheating on your girlfriend? | 也就是说 你劈腿? |
[21:37] | Once, okay? It was a mistake. | 就那一次 一时糊涂 |
[21:40] | It also provided you with motive, Art. | 一时糊涂成就了你的杀人动机 Art |
[21:43] | You were afraid Allison would tell Tricia. | 你担心Allison会泄露此事 |
[21:47] | Where were you this morning? Here. | – 今天早上你在哪里? – 店里 |
[21:50] | Prepping this bar for the lunchtime rush. | 为午餐的高峰期做准备 |
[21:53] | You the only one? | 你一个人? |
[21:55] | Yeah, so?\NHow many guys you think it takes? | 怎么了 准备点东西还要多少人? |
[22:00] | So another girl named Bridgette Walsh got killed this morning. | 还有一个叫Bridgette Walsh今早遇害 |
[22:02] | And we think it was the same guy that killed Allison Caldwell. | 我们认为凶手是同一人 |
[22:06] | Mr. Wolfe, weren’t those the containers | Wolfe先生 那些盒子是不是 |
[22:08] | from the crime scene? | 在犯罪现场也有? |
[22:10] | We do a lot of takeout business. | 我们也做外卖生意的 好嘛 |
[22:12] | I’m gonna need the receipts for the last month. | 把上个月的销售发票给我 |
[22:18] | This man’s a bartender at the Ale House. | 这个男人在爱乐家做酒保 |
[22:22] | He look familiar? | 你眼熟么? |
[22:24] | According to the receipts, you got food there last night. | 根据账目显示 你昨晚在那用过餐 |
[22:28] | Is that the guy? | 他就是凶手么? |
[22:30] | Is he the one that… that grabbed me? | 那个…绑架我的人? |
[22:34] | One of the other victims was a waitress who worked there. | 另一名受害人在那儿做服务生 |
[22:36] | Her name was Allison Caldwell. | 她叫Allison Caldwell |
[22:39] | We found her body buried at Fort Sherman State Park. | 我们在谢尔曼堡州立公园发现了她的尸体 |
[22:41] | I remember I walked out of the restaurant, and I… | 我记得我走出餐馆 |
[22:47] | I had the food | 手里拿着外卖 |
[22:48] | in my hand, and I went down the alleyway and… | 走到胡同口的时候 |
[22:50] | And then someone came… someone came up behind me and | 有人…有人从后面抓住我 |
[22:54] | and… and grabbed me | 扯… |
[22:57] | by my… by my hair. | 我的头发 |
[22:58] | And the force was… | 因为太疼了… |
[23:01] | was so much that the food | 所以手一松 |
[23:04] | got on-on the ground, | 外卖就掉在了地上 |
[23:06] | and… | 然后… |
[23:09] | And then, there was this cloth that he put over my mouth. | 他用布把我的嘴捂上了 |
[23:12] | It-It tasted horrible, and.. | 那味太呛了 |
[23:15] | I couldn’t breathe. | 无法呼吸 |
[23:17] | Yeah, that was the ether that knocked you | 是乙醚迷晕了你 |
[23:19] | unconscious. | |
[23:20] | Yeah, that makes sense, because then, I remember everything just got… | 有道理 我只记得… |
[23:24] | Everything went black.\NAnd then, when I woke up, | 脑袋一片空白 醒来之后 |
[23:26] | I was in the shelter, and I had the blindfold. | 眼睛就被蒙上 关在那个避难屋里了 |
[23:29] | And… No, no, no. No, no, that’s okay. | 没关系 没关系… |
[23:31] | It’s okay. You’re home now, all right? Okay? | 你现在回家了 安全了 |
[23:34] | Is-Is that gonna be all for now? (ATTN: all units 3-53) | 今天就到此为止吧 (注意: 各小组立即到Flagler花店) |
[23:37] | Yeah, I think we have enough.\NThank you very much for your help. | 差不多了 多谢你的合作 |
[23:40] | Yeah, that’s all right. | 应该的 |
[23:51] | Our missing woman is Wendy Gibson. | 失踪者名叫Wendy Gibson. |
[23:52] | She works here at the flower shop. | 在花店工作 |
[23:54] | Any idea when she was taken?\NYeah, about an hour ago. | – 几点失踪的? – 一个小时前吧 |
[23:56] | Witness heard her scream, and saw the car drive off. | 目击者听到尖叫声 随后看到了一辆车驶了过去 |
[23:59] | Patrol found this ether rag. | 巡警发现乙醚布头 |
[24:02] | Same MO as Michelle. | 和Michelle的案子如出一辙 |
[24:04] | Wow. She was taken in broad daylight. | 大白天的就敢做案 |
[24:06] | This guy is getting bolder. I think you mean “they.” | – 这家伙越来越嚣张了 – 应该是两绑匪 |
[24:10] | What? | 啥? |
[24:10] | Witness didn’t see any faces, | 目击者虽然没看到脸 |
[24:12] | but said there was a man and a woman in the car. | 但证实车上有一男一女 |
[24:15] | A man and a woman. | 一男一女? |
[24:18] | So we’re looking for a couple. | 那咱们的目标就是雌雄双煞了 |
[24:22] | Hey, this is kind of extreme, isn’t it? | 嘿 玩笑开大发了吧? |
[24:24] | Murder and kidnapping? It’s about as extreme as you can get, dumbass. | 绑架谋杀是玩笑 你自找的 混球? |
[24:28] | What?! | 什么?! |
[24:29] | We know about the one-way train tickets to Atlanta. | 我们知道你们买了去亚特兰大的单程票 |
[24:31] | What were you running for? | 没事 你跑什么? |
[24:33] | If Wendy Gibson is still alive, | 要是Wendy Gibson还活着 |
[24:36] | I can prevent you from receiving a lethal injection. | 或许我能保你们免受注射死刑 |
[24:40] | Wait. Wendy who? | 等会 Wendy是哪位? |
[24:41] | Stop it. We ran your prints. | 别装了 我们对比了你的指纹 |
[24:43] | You’re going by the name Tricia Quimby, | 你说你叫Tricia Quimby |
[24:46] | but your real name’s Tricia Jackson. | 其实真名是Tricia Jackson |
[24:47] | You and a male accomplice took a robbery charge\Ntwo years ago in Arizona. | 两年前在亚利桑那 你和另一名男性因抢劫被指控 |
[24:51] | And you came down to Miami to select a new partner. | 你来迈阿密是为了寻找新搭档 |
[24:59] | No. Actually, I’ve been clean, okay? | 没有 我早就洗手不干了 |
[25:02] | I’m trying to start over, do things right this time. | 我现在想重新来过 |
[25:06] | If Wendy Gibson is not alive, | 要是Wendy Gibson死了 |
[25:09] | you’re both going to regret it. | 有你们后悔的 |
[25:20] | Kidnapped suspects are in custody, but we’re still looking for the whereabouts of the victim. | 嫌疑人已被收押 我们正在寻找受害人的下落 |
[25:23] | Wendy Gibson Name Wendy Gibson, African-American female 30 years of age. | |
[26:19] | Hey, Tripp? | 30岁 美籍非裔女性 |
[26:22] | What do you got? | 发现什么了? |
[26:24] | You said Wendy Gibson worked here, right? | 你说Wendy Gibson在这儿上班 是吧? |
[26:26] | Yeah, sales manager. Why? | 她是销售经理 怎么了? |
[26:28] | She must have dropped these when she was kidnapped. | 这个应该是被绑架时掉的 |
[26:37] | Along with those flowers. Yeah, but check this out. | – 还有这些花 – 对 不过 你看看这个 |
[26:41] | There’s some of that fake grass. | 这儿有点假草 |
[26:44] | See it? Yeah, but this place | – 看见没? – 但是这个地方 |
[26:45] | is an all-natural, all-green, Earth Day kind of place. | 都是些纯天然的东西 不会有假货出现 |
[26:48] | Exactly, so maybe one of our killers tracked it over here. | 没错 可能是凶手不小心留下的 |
[27:03] | The blades from the floral shop\Nare polypropylene and nylon. | 那些碎片是由聚丙烯和尼龙制成的 |
[27:06] | Dyed to mimic Kentucky Blue Grass. | 被染成草绿色 |
[27:07] | So I’m guessing the exact chemical composition | 那是不是通过化学合成 |
[27:09] | and color vary among manufacturers, right? Yes. | – 及染色体的不同可以查出生产厂家? – 没错 |
[27:11] | And I was able to trace these back to a factory in Houston. | 我查到了在休斯顿的生产厂 |
[27:14] | The sales department should be sending me a list | 销售部门会发给我一份 |
[27:16] | of all the local contractors they sold to. | 所有的当地经销商名单 |
[27:19] | Oh, and here it is. | 噢 来了 |
[27:22] | If we can find out\Nwhich homes they’ve sold the grass to recently, | 如果我们查到他们最近的销售记录 |
[27:24] | we might have a lead.\NTime to start making some phone calls. | 也许就能找到线索 现在开始打电话 |
[27:30] | Hey, nice work, Molly. | 干得漂亮 Molly |
[27:33] | Hey, check for bank-seized homes. | 嘿 再查一下银行名下的房屋 |
[27:35] | The women this morning– they were held in foreclosed homes. | 今早的那名受害人被关在银行收回的房子里 |
[29:34] | Wendy? | |
[29:37] | Wendy Gibson. | |
[29:39] | No, please. Please don’t hurt me, please. | 不 求你不要伤害我 |
[29:43] | It’s all right, sweetheart. | 没事了 亲爱的 |
[29:44] | We’re the police. | 我们是警察 |
[29:46] | I’m just gonna turn you over slowly.\NEasy. Easy, easy. | 我帮你翻过身 慢点 慢点 |
[29:54] | Hey. Wendy, are you hurt? | Wendy 你受伤没? |
[29:56] | I don’t know where they went.\NI was… I was drugged with something, | 我被下了药 我不知道他们去哪儿了 |
[29:59] | but I-I think I heard them… | 可我听见… |
[30:05] | Tie her up… Tie her up… | 把她绑上 绑上… |
[30:07] | She has to die. She asked for it. | 她必须死 她活该 |
[30:09] | She brought this on herself. | 她自找的 |
[30:11] | Whatever it takes… whatever it takes to protect us. | 不惜一切自保 |
[30:17] | – But when I woke up, I was blindfolded. – Don’t worry. | – 等我醒来 眼睛就被蒙上了 – 没关系 |
[30:19] | It’s okay. We got ’em both about an hour ago. | 一小时前我们已经将他们收押了 |
[30:21] | No. No, no, no, that’s not possible. | 不 不可能 |
[30:24] | What do you mean?\NThey only left a few minutes ago. | – 你说什么? – 他们刚离开 |
[30:27] | I think you scared them away.\NThey were just here. | 他们刚才还在 可能是你们把他们吓跑了 |
[30:51] | Horatio? Mm-hmm. | – 嗯 |
[30:52] | Wendy can’t positively ID Art or Tricia. | Wendy没能明确指认Art 和Tricia |
[30:55] | Have you followed up with the house, Frank? | 查过那栋房子了么 Frank? |
[30:57] | Owners defaulted on their mortgage. | 房主没钱还贷 |
[30:59] | Miami United owns it now. | 现在产权归迈阿密政府 |
[31:01] | And guess who’s in charge of the foreclosure?\NHugh Parker. Yup. | 你猜是谁负责止赎? – 没错 |
[31:05] | Is that the same guy who had access | 今天早上那起案件 |
[31:06] | to the house this morning? Yeah. | – 他是不是也有权入户? – 是的 |
[31:07] | He and his secretary could be covering for each other. | 他和秘书两人 可以互相作伪证 |
[31:10] | Bring them in, please. What if they deny it? | – 把他们叫来问话 – 要是抵赖呢? |
[31:13] | Talk to the survivor. | 从那名幸存者入手 |
[31:17] | So, you killed Allison Caldwell and Bridgette Walsh. | 是你杀了Allison Caldwell和Bridgette Walsh |
[31:21] | I’m not gonna sit here and listen to these accusations. | 我才不在这儿听你的诽谤呢 |
[31:23] | Sit down. You’re not going anywhere. | 坐下 |
[31:25] | Gibson Wendy Michelle? | 哪也不许去 |
[31:58] | Natalia Boa Vista, MDPD. | 我是Natalia Boa Vista 迈阿密警察 |
[32:01] | We found these, uh, in your office. | 我们在你的办公室发现了这个 |
[32:10] | That’s just part of a game we play. | 这只是我们玩儿的一点小把戏 |
[32:12] | Is this… part of the game? | 一点小把戏? |
[32:14] | Kayla, was there any other games he had you participate in? | Kayla你还参与了什么其他的把戏? |
[32:18] | Like what? | 比如说? |
[32:19] | Do you mind? I don’t know, like ending the lives of two women | – 这是私人生活? – 我也不知道 比如说杀人 |
[32:22] | and abducting two others. | 绑架之类的 |
[32:43] | I’m sorry, I haven’t made that therapist appointment yet. | 对不起 我还没有接受心理治疗 |
[32:47] | I just haven’t really felt up to it. | 现在可能无法应对 |
[32:49] | That’s okay, but I do really need your help, and I was | 没关系 可我真的需要你的合作 |
[32:51] | wondering if you could look at one more picture for me. | 我想 你可不可以再看看这张照片 |
[32:53] | It’ll only take a minute. | 不会耽误你太长时间 |
[32:56] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[33:01] | Horatio. | |
[33:04] | So I, uh, I processed Wendy Gibson’s bindings | 我在检查绑住Wendy Gibson的皮带时 |
[33:07] | and I found this, but this is too light to be Wendy’s | 发现了这个 这根头发颜色太浅 不像是Wendy的 |
[33:11] | and too long to be a man’s. | 应该也不是男人的 |
[33:13] | Could it be from the accomplice? | 应该是共犯的吧? |
[33:22] | You know what?\NLet’s run it for Kayla Hammond. | 这样吧 测一下是不是Kayla Hammond的 |
[33:25] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[33:27] | You think I’m a murderer, too? | 你不会认为我是共犯吧? |
[33:28] | We’re looking for a couple. | 我们的目标是雌雄双煞 |
[33:42] | Mr. Parker wasn’t in the file room\Nthat morning like he said he was. | Parker先生并非如他所说那天早上在档案室 |
[33:45] | Kayla. Oh, really? | – 是吗? |
[33:47] | Well, where the hell was he? | 那他在哪 ? |
[33:52] | He was at my place, just like he is every morning. | 在我家 每天如此 |
[33:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:59] | There you have it. I’m banging my secretary, | 被你们挖出我和秘书有一腿 |
[34:02] | but I didn’t kill anyone. | 可我确实没杀人 |
[34:03] | – Can we go now? – No, you can’t go. | – 现在能走了么? – 不 你们不能走 |
[34:06] | The two of you are the only ones with access | 只有你们两个有进入囚禁受害者 |
[34:08] | to both houses where the victims were held. | 房子的权限 |
[34:11] | And your only alibi is still each other. | 你们仍有可能做假口供 |
[34:14] | What did you say this guy’s name was again? | 你刚才说那人叫什么来着? |
[34:16] | Hugh Parker. Does he look familiar? | Hugh Parker 他看着眼熟么? |
[34:21] | I’m sorry, I… I really don’t know. | 对不起 我真的不知道 |
[34:24] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[34:25] | I mean, didn’t you say you were looking for someone named Art last time? | 你上回不是说Art是嫌疑犯么? |
[34:29] | Are you any closer at all to finding this killer? | 你们到底有没有线索啊? |
[34:33] | How many more victims are going to…? | 还要有多少人受害才能…? |
[34:37] | I’m sorry. It’s not your fault. | – 对不起 – 不是你的错 |
[34:45] | Uh, this is weird. | 奇了怪了 |
[34:47] | The hair DNA matches a control sample. | DNA的检测结果居然和对比试样相匹配 |
[34:49] | But we only did rape kits on the victims. | 可我们只给受害人做了性侵检查啊 |
[34:55] | Apparently not. | 不见得啊 |
[34:57] | Natalia. | |
[34:59] | We’re out of paper towels. I’ll be right back. | 没有纸巾了 我马上回来 |
[35:15] | Hold on, I’ll be right there. | 等一下 我马上过去 |
[35:49] | What the hell do you think you’re doing, huh? | 你干嘛呢? |
[35:51] | Baby, baby, get in here. | 宝贝快来 |
[35:54] | Babe, I caught her sniffing around. | 她鬼鬼祟祟在翻东西 |
[35:58] | What do we do? If we get arrested, | – 咱们怎么办? – 要是被捕 |
[36:00] | they’re going to separate us. | 我们俩就会被迫分开 |
[36:03] | We have to get rid of her. That’s really not a good idea. | – 咱们最好解决她 – 这点子不好 |
[36:06] | Why don’t you just put the gun down?\NWe can totally talk this through. | 你把枪放下 咱们好好谈谈 |
[36:09] | I’d actually like to understand what happened.\NWas, was he cheating on you with these women? | 我很想知道到底发生了什么事 是他劈腿么? |
[36:12] | Of course not, but he would have. | 当然不是 可他有这个本事 |
[36:14] | Dennis has a very powerful sexual aura. | Dennis的功力可不得了呢 |
[36:17] | Mm-hmm, it’s hard work | 要想保住婚姻 |
[36:19] | keeping a marriage together. Mm-hmm, | 可不是易事呢 |
[36:21] | like that waitress. | 就像那个服务员 |
[36:24] | Here you go. Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[36:26] | You’re welcome. Thank you. | – 不谢 – 谢谢 |
[36:27] | Um, I’m actually on the fence here. | 我不知道选哪个 |
[36:29] | What do you recommend, Allison? | 你有什么推荐么 Allison? |
[36:31] | I would recommend this one, and this one’s my favorite right here. | 我推荐你点这个 而这个是我的最爱 |
[36:34] | This one’s good right here?\NMm-hmm, yeah, that’s a really good one. Okay. | – 这个很受好评么? – 是的 真的很不错 |
[36:37] | She was trying to lure him away, but we didn’t let her. | 她想诱惑他 可我们是不会让这种情况发生的 |
[36:43] | No. | 不 |
[36:59] | She can’t hurt you anymore, baby. | 她对你再也构不成威胁了 |
[37:01] | I love you so much, baby. | 我好爱你 |
[37:11] | So, what was the whole escape thing about? | 那逃跑是演得那一出? |
[37:13] | Why– was that part of the plan? | 也是计划的一部分? |
[37:15] | Were you just supposed to run around the back of the house? | 你不是应该再跑回房子里么? |
[37:18] | The escape was the best part. | 那是最出彩的一部分 |
[37:22] | You can do it. You can do it, you can do it. | 你能行的 你能行的 |
[37:25] | I’ve almost got it now. | 我马上就挣开了 |
[37:27] | Oh, come on. I’ve almost got it. | – 快 – 马上就好 |
[37:29] | You can do it, you can do it. I’m trying, I’m trying. | – 你能行的 – 我在努力 |
[37:36] | Come on, come on. | 快 |
[37:41] | Take your belt off. | 把皮带解了 |
[37:43] | Take your belt off right…! | 现在就解…! |
[37:49] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[37:52] | When those women fixate on Dennis, | 那些女人在勾引Dennis的时候 |
[37:54] | they get this look in their eyes, | 就是这种 |
[37:57] | this hopeful look, hopeful that he’ll date them, | 期望的眼神 期望可以约会 |
[38:01] | hopeful that he’ll call them, that he’ll touch them… | 期望他会打给她们 抚摸她们.. |
[38:06] | and in those moments when those same women think | 当那些丫头以为自己能逃脱时 |
[38:09] | they’re going to escape, they get that same hopeful look | 也给予了相同的眼神 |
[38:13] | in their eyes, except this time | 可这次 |
[38:16] | they’re looking at me. | 她们望向了我 |
[38:18] | Yeah, come on, yeah. You got it, you got it, come on. | 快 成功了 |
[38:20] | Come on… | 快… |
[38:21] | No! | 不! |
[38:23] | Please– aah, no, no! | 救命 不要啊! |
[38:28] | No, no! | 不! |
[38:36] | And I know it’s the very last time | 我很清楚 这将成为她们在人世间 |
[38:40] | they will ever look that way again. | 最后一缕期望的眼神 |
[38:43] | The very last. | 最后一眼 |
[38:46] | No, no! | 不! |
[38:55] | Oh, my God, | 天呐 |
[38:56] | no, no! | 不! 不! |
[39:15] | I told you about that already. | 我早就告诉过你 |
[39:16] | That was Allison; She was our server. | 是Allison 那个服务员 |
[39:20] | Don’t you remember? Talk about a couple of crazies. | – 你忘了? – 对牛弹琴 |
[39:22] | Felt like they needed to kill those women to save their marriage? | 以为杀了那些女人就能保住婚姻? |
[39:26] | It’s kind of ironic.\NI mean, the relationship that Dennis was protecting | 其实挺可笑的 Dennis极力想要维护的关系 |
[39:29] | was exactly the thing that was making him sick. | 却使他入了魔 |
[39:33] | What do you mean?\NI mean, Michelle’s the dominant in the relationship. | – 你什么意思? – 我是说 Michelle才是主导者 |
[39:37] | Dennis was basically crazy by proxy. | Dennis只是对被勾引着了魔 |
[39:39] | So you’re saying insanity is contagious? | 你是说疯子也传染? |
[39:43] | Yeah, in some instances. | 有些情况如些 |
[39:45] | 这叫双体妄想 | |
[39:49] | It’s a psychiatric syndrome\Nwhere delusional, violent behavior is transferred | 是一种精神病综合征 不但有妄想 而且已有暴力倾向的 |
[39:54] | from one individual to another–\Na codependency to the nth degree. | 一人将其感染给另一个人 双方极度依赖 |
[39:58] | Oftentimes when you separate the pair, | 要是你把他们分开 |
[40:00] | the secondary regains their sanity. | 精神就会恢复 |
[40:03] | Well, I can tell you this– if I did what that man did, | 说老实话 要我是那男人 |
[40:05] | I don’t think I’d want my sanity back. | 我宁愿疯一辈子 |
[40:12] | Michelle, there are | |
[40:14] | ten fingernails in this box. | 盒子里有10片指甲 |
[40:16] | I told you… | 我不是跟你说了… |
[40:19] | Dennis has a very powerful aura. | Dennis相当有魅力 |
[40:23] | We want the names of every single one of those women. | 请你说出其他受害者的姓名 |
[40:29] | What does it matter what their names are? | 她们都死了 |
[40:31] | They’re dead. | 知道了又能怎样? |
[40:36] | It’s not about them. They’re not even here. | 和她们有什么关系 她们都不在了 |
[40:41] | Michelle… who left you? | Michelle… 是谁抛弃了你? |
[40:49] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[40:54] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[41:01] | They all left me. | 所有人都抛弃了我 |