时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Eric,uh,it’s H.I’m going to,uh… | Eric 是我 H 我要… |
[00:16] | I’m gonna be out of commission for a few hours. | 我要请假几小时 |
[00:18] | I’d appreciate if you’d cover me. | 你能代班吗? |
[00:20] | I need to go say hello. | 我得去见个人 |
[00:22] | Okay.Thank you,brother. | 好 谢谢你 伙计 |
[00:34] | Stop!Stop! | 停车! 停车! |
[00:44] | – What’s going on? – There’s a lady.She’s hurt. | – 怎么了? – 那里有位女士 她受伤了 |
[00:46] | – Where is she? – She’s down the hill. | – 她在哪? – 山坡下面 |
[00:48] | – Want to show me? – Yeah. | – 带我去看看吧? – 好 |
[00:49] | – Okay. – Where? | – 好 – 在哪? |
[00:50] | I think she’s pregnant. | 我觉得她怀孕了 |
[00:51] | – Where is she? – This way. | – 她在哪? – 这边 |
[00:53] | I was out running.I didn’t have my phone. | 我在跑步 没带手机 |
[00:55] | She’s down here. | 她在下面 |
[01:02] | This is Horatio Caine.I’m at Robin Hill and Seventh. | 我是Horatio Caine 我在罗宾山和第七大街路口 |
[01:04] | I need an ambulance immediately. | 我需要一辆救护车 |
[01:06] | Did you see what happened? | 有看到事情经过吗? |
[01:07] | No. I just ran up,found her lying here. | 没 我跑步经过时发现她躺在这 |
[01:09] | It’s all right,easy. | 没事 别紧张 |
[01:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:13] | All right… Let me look at you.Okay. Okay,okay. | 没事… 让我看看 好了 好了 |
[01:17] | Hang in there.I called for the ambulance. | 挺住 我叫了救护车 |
[01:21] | Okay,okay. | 没事 没事 |
[01:26] | Just lie still.*** | 躺着别动 不要动 一小时前 |
[01:33] | Why are you making that face? | 你干吗那副表情? |
[01:35] | Me,throw your baby shower? | 我来举办你孩子的洗礼? |
[01:36] | I would consider it an honor. | 你愿意的话那真是荣幸之至 |
[01:39] | Did you ever stop and think what it is for me? | 你有没有想过 这对我来说意味着什么? |
[01:42] | Let me educate you.It’s a nightmare. | 我告诉你 这是场噩梦 |
[01:44] | Marcie,you can’t be serious. | Marcie 你是在说笑吧 |
[01:45] | How can you be so insensitive? | 你怎么能这么迟钝? |
[01:47] | After all I’ve been through.The three years,the five doctors,all the heartache. | 我经历了那么多事 三年了 看过五位医生 那种心痛 |
[01:51] | This is just another reminder. | 这又让我想起了一切 |
[01:53] | Look,I know you’ve had a difficult time,but-but you have to… | 我知道你很辛苦 可你得… |
[01:56] | No. Do not go there. | 不 不准提那事 |
[01:59] | You have no right.Not when this is so easy for you. | 你如今事事顺意 你没这个权利 |
[02:02] | Look,forget I asked,okay? | 好吧 当我没问 行吧? |
[02:04] | I’ll figure something else out. | 我会想别的办法的 |
[02:05] | You clearly cannot think of anything but yourself. | 你真是自私自利 不为他人着想 |
[02:07] | Really?You’re going to say that to me? | 真的? 你居然对我说这种话? |
[02:09] | When all we talk about is your baby,your husband,your precious Mercedes. | 我们讨论的话题尽是你的孩子 你的丈夫和你的宝贝奔驰 |
[02:13] | You cannot deal with my happiness. | 你没法面对我的幸福 |
[02:16] | There’s to your crummy happiness. | 向你那低劣的幸福致意 |
[02:19] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[02:43] | Everybody,clear the hallway,watch your backs. | 腾出走廊 小心点 |
[02:44] | Patient coming through. | 有病人 |
[02:45] | Tell me the last set of vitals. | 告诉我现在的生命体征 |
[02:47] | Heather,you’re at the hospital now.We’re gonna take good care of you. | Heather 你现在在医院里 我们会好好照顾你 |
[02:49] | Hang in there.Hang in there. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[02:51] | 28-year-old female found by the side of the road,unknown history. | 在路边发现28岁女性 病史不明 |
[02:54] | She’s pregnant. | 她有身孕 |
[02:56] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:58] | Mom’s BP,150/100.She’s tachy at 125. | 母亲的血压是150/100 心率过快 达到125下 |
[03:01] | I’ve got major abdominal bruising. | 腹部有大面积擦伤 |
[03:03] | The baby?What about the baby? | 婴儿呢? 婴儿怎么样? |
[03:04] | Any fetal heart rate? | 胎儿有心律吗? |
[03:06] | The baby’s at 109 with poor variability,late decels. | 胎儿心率109 生命体征差 心动过缓 |
[03:09] | Baby’s moving. | 胎儿在移动 |
[03:13] | She’s contracting again. | 她又宫缩了 |
[03:13] | Six milligrams dexamethasone IV. | 静脉注射六毫克地塞米松 |
[03:15] | We have to stop the contractions. | 必须制止子宫收缩 |
[03:18] | You hang in there,Mom. | 妈妈 坚持住 |
[03:23] | H,I got your text; what’s going on? | H 我收到你的短信了 发生了什么事? |
[03:24] | I got a woman,brutally assaulted,eight months pregnant. | 我找了一个女人 被残忍的施暴 有八个月身孕 |
[03:26] | – Baby gonna make it? – Too soon to tell. | – 孩子没事吧? – 现在还不好说 |
[03:27] | That falls under “Expectation of Death. | 看来很不乐观 |
[03:29] | – That allows us to investigate before there’s a murder. – I want all hands on deck. | – 这样就能提前开始调查了 – 召集所有人手 |
[03:32] | – I’ll get everyone. – They are gonna pay. | – 我去喊大家 |
[04:12] | CSI:miami Season 9 Episode 08 | – 凶手会付出代价的 |
[04:31] | That’s all we can do now. | 我们现在只能做这些 |
[04:33] | We appreciate the help,Doctor.Thank you. | 谢谢你帮忙 医生 谢谢 |
[04:35] | ** | 没事 |
[04:36] | Is this the victim’s purse? | 这是受害者的钱包? |
[04:38] | Yep. Excellent. | – 对 – 太棒了 |
[04:39] | – Check the phone. – Okay. Thanks. | – 让我查查电话 – 好 谢谢 |
[04:41] | Okay,the victim’s name is Heather Chapman. | 受害者是Heather Chapman |
[04:44] | Let’s put a BOLO out on the vehicle immediately. | 我们立刻对车辆发出通缉 |
[04:46] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[04:47] | I’ve got an emergency number in her phone for a Gary Chapman. | 手机里有个紧急联系号码 是Gary Chapman的 |
[04:50] | So that’s probably her husband. | 那可能是她老公 |
[04:52] | Looks like she texted him a few times this morning about a fight that she had with her girlfriend Marcie. | 今天早上发了几条短信 告诉他和朋友Marcie吵架了 |
[04:57] | Okay,what do we know about Marcie? | Marcie是谁? |
[04:58] | Okay,Marcie… we’ve got… | 好 |
[05:02] | “Marcie Westerfield.” | Marcie… 是… |
[05:04] | They had brunch this morning at the Blue Marine Cafe. | 她们今早在蓝色海军咖啡馆 共进了早午餐 |
[05:07] | Okay,so we find the girlfriend. | 去找那朋友 |
[05:09] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[05:11] | Well,the waiter at the Blue Marine Cafe seemed to think you were fighting. | 蓝色海军咖啡馆的服务员 觉得你们在吵架 |
[05:14] | We had a disagreement.It happens between friends. | 我们的想法有分歧 朋友之间会有这种事 |
[05:16] | Your friend’s listed in critical condition. | 你朋友的情况十分危急 |
[05:18] | Her and her baby? | 她和她的孩子? |
[05:21] | They might not make it. | 她们可能挺不过来 |
[05:23] | And you were the last person to see her before she was assaulted. | 而你是她被袭击之前 最后一个见过她的人 |
[05:26] | So,what was the argument about? | 你们吵什么? |
[05:30] | I’ve been trying to get pregnant for the last three years. | 我过去三年都怀孕不成 |
[05:34] | Do you have any idea what that’s like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗? |
[05:36] | No,of course you don’t,because you’re men. | 不 你肯定不明白 你们是男人 |
[05:38] | It’s hell. | 感觉就像地狱 |
[05:40] | Thousands of dollars,shots,procedures,in vitro. | 花了几千块 打针 做疗程 体外受精 |
[05:44] | And none of it has worked for me. | 都没成功 |
[05:46] | But Heather got pregnant. | 可Heather怀上了 |
[05:48] | She didn’t even have to try. | 她都没费什么心思 |
[05:50] | Gary just looked at her sideways,and wham,bam,bun in the oven. | Gary就斜眼看了看她 嘣 炉子里就烤上包子了 |
[05:54] | I hear some serious resentment there. | 听起来你很恨她 |
[05:58] | Maybe that’s why you put her in the hospital. | 也许这就是你害她入院的动机 |
[06:00] | No.No!I didn’t.I would never. | 没有! 我没做 我绝对不会 |
[06:03] | In fact,I’d like to go over and see her now. | 实际上 我现在就想去看她 |
[06:05] | No,no,no,she’s in critical condition at the hospital. | 不行 她现在在医院 状况危急 |
[06:08] | I’d say you’ve done enough for one day. | 今天就到此为止吧 |
[06:23] | Excuse me.My wife.I really need to find my wife,Heather Chapman. | 抱歉 我妻子 我要见我妻子Heather Chapman |
[06:26] | She just arrived in the unit from the ER. | 她刚从急救室转过来 |
[06:29] | How’s the baby? | 孩子怎么样? |
[06:30] | She’s stable for now. | 现在情况稳定 |
[06:31] | Heather hasn’t regained consciousness yet. | Heather还没有恢复意识 |
[06:34] | I told you they wouldn’t know anything,Dad. | 我都说他们不会有消息的 爸爸 |
[06:35] | Next few hours we’ll know more. | 再过几小时就能更新病情了 |
[06:38] | Mr. Chapman,I’m Calleigh Duquesne. | Chapman先生 我是Calleigh Duquesne |
[06:40] | I’m a CSI with the Miami-Dade Police Department. | 我是迈阿密戴德警察局的 犯罪现场调查员 |
[06:42] | I’ve been staying with Heather. | 我一直和Heather待在一起 |
[06:43] | CSI?So it’s true my wife was attacked? | 犯罪现场调查员? 我妻子真是被人袭击的? |
[06:46] | What we know is that your wife was assaulted and her car is missing. | 现在只知道你妻子的确被袭击了 她的车也不见了 |
[06:50] | This is unbelievable.How does this happen? | 真是难以置信 怎么会发生这种事? |
[06:52] | We just don’t have any details yet. | 现在还不知道具体细节 |
[06:54] | In broad daylight? | 光天化日之下? |
[06:56] | The cops don’t protect anybody. | 警察保护不了任何人 |
[06:57] | Josh,enough.A little respect,okay? | Josh 够了 态度尊重点 好吧? |
[06:59] | Would you all like to go and see her? | 你们想见她吗? |
[07:01] | – It’s right this way. – Thanks. | – 这边走 – 谢了 |
[07:03] | I’ll check on you in a few minutes. | 我过几分钟再来 |
[07:32] | Did you get a load of the hyper hormonal friend? | 你有荷尔蒙分泌过剩的朋友吗? |
[07:35] | Did I. | 这还用问吗 |
[07:36] | Yeah,she’s all that and then some. | 对 她非常符合 还更夸张 |
[07:39] | Definitely motive. | 绝对有动机 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:41] | Depends on what kind of evidence we can dig up,though.What do you got? | 就看我们能挖出什么线索了 你有什么发现? |
[07:43] | Well,this is where we found her. | 我们是在这找到她的 |
[07:45] | – Okay. – Right in this area. | – 好 – 就在这片区域 |
[07:46] | I just got started a little while ago. | 我刚动工没一会儿 |
[07:49] | So you’re thinking she was assaulted up there and fell down this embankment,landing here? | 你是觉得她在这被袭击 在这片堤岸摔倒 落在这里? |
[07:53] | No,actually I think it all happened in here because we found some blood right there. | 不 实际上我觉得发生在这 因为我们找到了一些血迹 |
[07:57] | On the curb. | 在路肩上 |
[07:59] | – See it? – Yep. | – 看见了? – 没错 |
[08:03] | Same splash angle. | 喷溅角度一致 |
[08:05] | She was definitely on the move,Natalia. | 她当时肯定在移动 Natalia |
[08:07] | We’ve got directionality here leading us that way. | 显示要往那个方向走 |
[08:09] | – Across? – Yep,yeah. | – 马路对面? – 没错 |
[08:11] | Hold that car. | 拦住那辆车 |
[08:13] | More drip cast off. | 更多的血滴 |
[08:15] | Same splash angle. | 喷溅角度一致 |
[08:16] | Well,let’s see where she came from. | 看看她是哪里来的 |
[08:19] | There’s some here on this curb pointed off over that way. | 路肩上的痕迹指向那边 |
[08:26] | How the hell did she get all the way over here? | 她怎么会跑到这边来? |
[08:28] | She must have stumbled over looking for help. | 肯定是寻找帮助时绊倒了 |
[08:31] | More drip cast off. | 有更多的血滴 |
[08:32] | The distribution of each drop is consistent,leading us across the road. | 血滴的分布很均匀 指向马路对面 |
[08:37] | But how are we going to stop traffic? | 怎么让车子都停下来呢? |
[08:40] | Get your ass off the road! | 给我走开! |
[08:41] | You’re impeding a police investigation! | 你们在阻碍警方调查! |
[08:43] | – MDPD! – Oh,come on! | – 警察! – 噢 搞什么! |
[08:45] | Hold this man all day if you need to. | – 拘留他 一整天也不要紧 – 是 长官 |
[08:48] | We got some over here,too. | 这边也有血迹 |
[08:51] | Got some right here. | 这里一滴 |
[08:52] | Yep. | 对 |
[08:54] | Look at that.Another one up here. | 快看 这里又有一滴 |
[08:58] | What’s going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[08:59] | We got something going on over here. | 那边有发现 |
[09:02] | Big something. | 大发现 |
[09:06] | All that directionality is leading us to this pool of blood. | 所有线索都指向这滩血 |
[09:09] | Oh… Yep. | 噢… 没错 |
[09:12] | Look at that.We’ve got headlights or taillights or something – all probably from her car. | 看 可能是车头或车尾灯的碎片 肯定是她车上的部件 |
[09:18] | Well,we know she owns a white Mercedes. | 据我们所知 她开白色奔驰 |
[09:22] | Mercedes’ taillights are coated in a polycarbonate plastic just like this. | 奔驰的尾灯外罩使用的 正是与之相似的聚碳酸酯塑料 |
[09:33] | So she was in an accident. | 这么说她出了车祸 |
[09:35] | Right. | 没错 |
[09:36] | This is the point of impact. | 两车在此碰撞 |
[09:39] | Take a step back and look at this. | 退一步看看 |
[09:41] | Four fresh burnt rubber tracks forming a perfect rectangle. | 橡胶轮胎留下的痕迹 恰好形成一个长方形 |
[09:44] | From her tires? | 受害者的车轮留下的? |
[09:46] | So she was completely still when she got hit from behind. | 车被追尾时是静止不动的 |
[09:48] | And not one skid mark from the other car. | 另一辆车也没有刹车痕迹 |
[09:51] | Okay,so somebody targeted her. | 有人算计她 |
[10:05] | I think Heather Chapman got carjacked. | 我觉得Heather Chapman被劫车了 所有单位注意 事件已升级为劫车案 嫌犯车辆为白色奔驰 尾灯损伤 车牌号为CO371N 发现嫌疑车辆 正向北驶往37号海滩 |
[10:33] | There he is.There he is.Okay. | 他在那边 他在那边 好 |
[10:35] | This is CSI Eric Delko and Lieutenant Horatio Caine. | 这里是犯罪现场调查员 Eric Delko和Horatio Caine队长 |
[10:38] | We have eyes on the Code 22. | 发现目标 |
[10:39] | I repeat: we have eyes on the Code 22. | 重复: 发现目标 |
[10:41] | We are in pursuit headed west on Coral. | 正朝西向珊瑚礁方向追捕 |
[10:55] | Here we go.Here we go. | 快了 快了 |
[11:04] | Get out of the way! | 闪开! |
[11:07] | We just lost the code 22. | 跟丢目标 |
[11:09] | Last spotted headed east on Miracle Mile. | 目标最后出现地点 朝东向奇迹大道逃窜 |
[11:11] | This is Tripp.I think I can cut him off. | Tripp呼叫 我或许能拦截目标 |
[11:33] | Frank!You okay? | Frank! 你没事吧? |
[11:34] | I’m all right. | 没事 |
[11:36] | Just washed this damn thing. | 我才洗的车 |
[12:33] | On the ground!Everybody down! Get down,everybody! Down! | 趴下! 所有人趴下! 所有人趴下! 趴下! |
[12:38] | Everybody down! Now!Get down! | 所有人趴下! 马上! 趴下! |
[12:46] | Put your hands on your head right now.Right now! | 手立刻放头上 立刻! |
[12:56] | Where’s your friend? | 你朋友呢? |
[12:56] | You just broke my damn shoulder! | 肩膀都折断了! |
[12:58] | – Where’d he go? – You think we’re not going to find him? | – 他人呢? – 你以为我们找不到他? |
[12:59] | Where did he go?Where is he,huh?What’s his name? | 他人呢? 去哪了啊? 他叫什么? |
[13:01] | – I don’t know! – Where would he go? | – 不知道! – 他可能去哪? |
[13:02] | I don’t know.I swear. | 不知道 我发誓 |
[13:18] | Get that to the lab,please. | 麻烦拿去实验室 |
[13:20] | Who are you,ma’am? | 女士 |
[13:22] | Vicki Turner. | 你叫什么名字? |
[13:23] | I’m the day manager here. | 日班经理 |
[13:25] | You recognize the suspects?Have they been in here before? | 认识嫌犯吗? 他们以前来过吗? |
[13:28] | I don’t know. | 不认识 |
[13:28] | Officer Delko,what do you want to do with this picture? | Delko警官 那幅照片怎么处理? |
[13:31] | Is that the one the perp threw at me? | 嫌犯扔向我那幅? |
[13:32] | – Yep. – Okay.Can you get that back to the lab,please? | – 对 – 麻烦你带回实验室吧 |
[13:34] | Wait.Is it necessary to take that photo? | 等下 一定要拿走那幅照片吗? |
[13:37] | Yeah.The suspect handled it. | 需要 嫌犯碰过 |
[13:38] | It might have some fingerprints on it. | 可能留下指纹 |
[13:40] | Why do you ask? | 怎么了? |
[13:41] | I’m the photographer. | 照片是我照的 |
[13:44] | – Will I get it back? – That’s up to you. | – 我还能要回来吗? – 得看你的了 |
[14:02] | Hey,did you hear about Delko? | 听说Delko的事迹了? |
[14:04] | Laid that guy out in the club like an All-Pro linebacker. | 就像职业橄榄球线卫一样 把那伙计放倒在酒吧里了 |
[14:08] | Yeah.I heard about that. | 嗯 听说了 |
[14:12] | Yeah,it’s too bad the other guy got through the line. | 可惜被另一个突破了 |
[14:15] | PD’s out combing the area for him right now. | 警察正在外面搜捕 |
[14:18] | What’s going on with the steering wheel here? | 方向盘怎么回事? |
[14:20] | Looks like the air bag is missing. | 貌似安全气囊不见了 |
[14:25] | You know,it probably deployed when the car was rear-ended. | 可能追尾时气囊已经打开 |
[14:35] | Carjackers – they… they just want to take the car,right?That’s what they’re after? | 汽车强盗只想把车开走 对吧? 这才是他们的目的 |
[14:39] | Yeah,so they got to get rid of the air bag so they can drive it. | 没错 所以把气囊割下 方便开车 |
[14:51] | Well,if they want to drive off with the car,why do they beat up the driver? | 既然抢车 为何要袭击司机? |
[14:53] | I mean,especially if the driver’s pregnant. | 况且司机还是孕妇 |
[15:14] | – Doesn’t make much sense,does it? – No. | – 说不通 是不是? – 是 |
[15:17] | I’m sure she didn’t put up much of a fight. | 她肯定无力反击 |
[15:22] | We got to find the guy that got away. | 必须揪出逃跑的家伙 |
[15:26] | Somebody keyed the car. | 有人用钥匙划伤了车身 |
[15:27] | – It’s the entire length of the car. – What? | – 划了整个车身 – 什么? |
[15:29] | Yeah.The paint near the groove is still flaking. | 划痕边上还有油漆碎末 |
[15:34] | It’s fresh. | 刚划伤不久 |
[15:41] | So the car was keyed,then got jacked. | 这么说这车先被人划伤 又被人抢走 |
[15:44] | Then they beat her down and left her on the side of the road for dead. | 抢匪还把她打倒 扔在路旁等死 |
[15:47] | Does that sound plausible? | 有这可能吗? |
[16:03] | No. | 说不通 |
[16:14] | Heather. | |
[16:17] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[16:18] | You’re in the hospital. | 你现在在医院里 |
[16:20] | You’re being very well taken care of. | 医护人员专业周到 |
[16:23] | My name is Calleigh. | 我叫Calleigh |
[16:25] | How’s the baby? | 宝宝情况如何? |
[16:26] | They’ve given you something to slow the contractions. | 医生给你打了针减缓子宫收缩 |
[16:29] | She’s a fighter,just like you. | 她很坚强 像你一样 |
[16:35] | Where’s my husband? | 我丈夫在哪? |
[16:37] | Heather,your husband is helping us. | Heather 你丈夫正在协助我们 |
[16:39] | He’s with the police. | 他在和警察谈话 |
[16:43] | Do you remember anything,or… do you know why they would have attacked you? | 你还记得什么 或者… 知不知道他们为什么袭击你? |
[16:47] | Yeah,I don’t… I don’t know. | 不… 不知道 |
[16:50] | I can’t remember anything. | 什么也不记得 |
[16:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:53] | Don’t worry. | 不必担心 |
[16:57] | The baby. | 宝宝 |
[16:59] | It’s bad,isn’t it? | 情况不好 对不对? |
[17:05] | They don’t know yet. | 医生还不确定 |
[17:09] | Do you pray? | 你有祈祷的习惯吗? |
[17:11] | I do. | 有 |
[17:14] | I quit praying when I was 12. | 我12岁起就不再祈祷了 |
[17:17] | Preteen rebellion,I guess. | 大概是逆反心理吧 |
[17:22] | I want to pray now. | 现在我想祈祷 |
[17:25] | For the baby,but… I can’t remember any prayers. | 为宝宝祈祷 但是… 我不记得祈祷词了 |
[17:33] | I know one that my grandmother taught me. | 我奶奶教过我一个 |
[17:36] | Do you want me to say it for you? | 要我告诉你吗? |
[17:38] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[17:41] | It goes… Angels of God… | 是这样的… 上帝的天使… |
[17:45] | Angels of God… | 上帝的天使… |
[17:47] | From Heaven so bright… | 恳请你们从璀璨的天堂… |
[17:49] | From Heaven so bright… | 恳请你们从璀璨的天堂… |
[17:52] | Watch over my children… | 守护我的子女… |
[17:54] | Watch over my children… | 守护我的子女… |
[17:56] | And guide them aright. | 指引他们 |
[17:59] | And guide them aright. | 指引他们 |
[18:01] | Fold your wings round them… | 展开翅膀守护他们… |
[18:05] | Fold your wings round them… | 展开翅膀守护他们… |
[18:07] | And guard them with love. | 用爱指引他们 |
[18:09] | And guard them with love. | 用爱指引他们 |
[18:12] | Sing to them softly… | 向他们轻柔歌唱… |
[18:14] | And sing to them softly… | 向他们轻柔歌唱… |
[18:17] | From Heaven above. | – 天堂之上的圣歌 – 天堂之上的圣歌 |
[18:22] | You rest. | 休息一下 |
[18:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:34] | – Horatio. – Yeah? | – 什么事? |
[18:36] | Just got a hit off that nine-mil you guys found at the club. | 查到九毫米弹头了 |
[18:39] | Rounds used in an armed robbery. | 与另一宗持械抢劫案一样 |
[18:41] | Same armed robbery where there was a loser who was the main suspect named Sam Novak. | 同样持械抢劫 Sam Novak被列为头号嫌犯 |
[18:44] | – Take a look at his priors. – Stolen property,grand theft auto. | – 看看他的前科 – 盗窃 偷车 |
[18:47] | Known associate of Ruben Franco. | 跟Ruben Franco相识 |
[18:49] | Who you just brought in with the broken collarbone. | 就是被打断锁骨的那个家伙 |
[18:51] | He’s on his way right now for medical treatment. | 他正被送去接受治疗 |
[18:52] | Okay.You know what? | 好的 这样吧 |
[18:57] | Let’s hold off on that,okay? | 暂缓治疗 |
[19:05] | Hey,can you hold up for a sec? | 嗨 能不能等一下? |
[19:08] | Why don’t you step out of the car? | 你给我下车 |
[19:11] | Thought we were going to the hospital. | 我以为要去医院呢 |
[19:12] | Yeah,we will eventually.I need you to tell me where your friend is. | 去 肯定要去 先告诉我你朋友藏在哪 |
[19:14] | Look,I don’t know.Someplace better than me,right? | 我不知道 情况肯定比我好 你说对不? |
[19:15] | Do you recognize this picture? | 认得照片上的人吗? |
[19:17] | This is the girl and her baby that you left half-dead on the side of the road. | 你把她和她的宝宝扔在路边 差点送命 |
[19:19] | Hey,look,he took off without me.I don’t know where he’s at,okay? | 他扔下我跑了 我不知道他藏在哪 行了吧 |
[19:21] | Oh,really?You’re going to be like that? | 噢 是吗? 非要我来硬的? |
[19:22] | Why don’t you come with me? | 跟我走 |
[19:24] | I got this,Billy.Thanks. | Billy 这里我接手了 多谢 |
[19:25] | – Come on. – Where are we going? | – 走 – 去哪? |
[19:26] | Where are you taking me?Huh? | 带我去哪? 哈? |
[19:28] | What? | 干什么? |
[19:29] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[19:31] | Get in. | 进去 |
[19:40] | You know,Ruben,separate from everything, | Ruben 远离一切 |
[19:44] | separate from anything you can put down on paper | 远离可知之事 |
[19:48] | or maybe even drive off a lot, | 又或是驶向远方 |
[19:50] | is the value of a human life. | 才能发现人生的意义 |
[19:54] | And at the end of the day,that’s all that really matters to me. | 一天结束之际 也是最有意义的时刻 |
[20:00] | I’m saying that if this baby dies, | 我的意思是 如果那个孩子死了 |
[20:04] | they’re going to be finding pieces of you | 人们会发现你被撕成了碎片 |
[20:07] | all over Biscayne Bay. | 散落在比斯坎湾 |
[20:12] | So I ask you,Ruben,where is Sam Novak? | 现在我问你 Ruben Novak在哪儿? |
[20:16] | Man,you’re wasting your time. | 伙计 你在浪费时间 |
[20:22] | Natalia? Close the door. | Natalia? 关上车门 |
[20:35] | Today… we have no options. | 今天… 我们别无选择 |
[20:39] | So last chance,Ruben… | 最后一次机会 Ruben… |
[20:42] | Where were you taking the car,and where is Sam Novak? | 打算把车送到哪里 Sam Novak在哪儿? |
[20:46] | Which one? | 自己选吧 |
[20:48] | Oh,God! Okay,okay! I don’t know where Novak is, | 天哪 好吧! 我不知道Novak在哪儿 |
[20:51] | but we were gonna take the car to a chop shop. | 但我们打算把车送到拆解店 |
[20:53] | Where? | 那一家 Ruban 哪一家? |
[21:06] | We’re looking for Sam Novak. Where is he? | 我们找Sam Novak 他在哪儿? |
[21:09] | – *** | – 跪下 – 待着别动 |
[21:13] | ** | 把手放背后 |
[21:15] | *** | 站起来 别动 我们走 |
[21:22] | Say hello to Josh Chapman. | 和Josh Chapman打个招呼 |
[21:24] | We found him at the chop shop. He’s our victim’s son. | 我们在拆解店发现了他 受害人的儿子 |
[21:26] | I’m not her son. Heather is my stepmother. | 我不是她儿子 Heather是我继母 |
[21:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:32] | – Ruben Franco gave you up,Josh. – I don’t know who that is. | – Ruben Franco供出了你 Josh – 我不认识他 |
[21:37] | You work in a chop shop. They steal the cars,and you chop them up. | 你在拆解店工作 他们偷车送给你拆解 |
[21:40] | Look,I work on cars. I’m a mechanic. | 这是我的工作 我是机修工 |
[21:43] | Oh,really? Your stepmom’s Mercedes is carjacked by two guys that you know? | 是吗? 你继母的奔驰车 被两个你认识的人劫了? |
[21:49] | Don’t you think that’s a bit of a coincidence? | 不觉得这太巧合了吗? |
[21:51] | – You think? – I don’t pick the cars. | – 你说呢? – 我干活时从不挑选车辆 |
[21:53] | But it looks like you picked her. Show him,Frank. | 但看来挑了你的继母 给他看 Frank |
[21:56] | We found these photographs on a bench where you work. | 在你的工作台上发现了这些照片 |
[21:59] | Same place Franco and his buddy were taking the car to. | 而这家店正是Fanco和他同伙 将要把车送去的地方 |
[22:03] | – No idea where those came from. – Who took ’em? Novak or Franco? | – 不知道这些照片是哪儿来的 – 谁送来的 Novak还是Franco? |
[22:07] | Look,a lot of guys come in and out of that shop. | 很多人在店里进进出出 |
[22:09] | I don’t pay any attention. | 我没有注意 |
[22:10] | Okay,let me see your keys. Come on. | 好吧 让我看看你的钥匙 快点 |
[22:18] | You see white on that,don’t you,Frank? | 看到上面白色的物质吗 Frank? |
[22:19] | Mm-hmm. You were angry enough to key Heather’s car,huh? | 是的 你很生气 用钥匙划伤了 Heather的车 是吗? |
[22:27] | Yeah. I did it yesterday. | 是 我昨天干的 |
[22:45] | It was a dumb thing to do,but I was pissed. | 这是件蠢事 但我当时很生气 |
[22:48] | After all this talk about buying me a car, | 爸爸说好了给我买辆车 |
[22:50] | instead,one day Dad’s driving off the lot | 但那天却从车库里开出一辆 |
[22:53] | with a brand-new Mercedes for her. Bitch. | 给她买的全新奔驰 贱货 |
[22:57] | Let me tell you something,kid – if you’re trying to send a message, | 孩子 如果想表达意见 |
[22:59] | you’re sending it loud and clear. | 就要大声清楚的说出来 |
[23:03] | Look,my folks got divorced. Dad stopped paying attention. That’s all. | 父母离婚 爸爸不再关心我 就这样 |
[23:08] | Now he’s chasing some Norman Rockwell life with Heather and their new baby. | 现在他要和Heather以及 他们新出生的孩子过美妙人生 |
[23:14] | You lie to us,you’ll get in big trouble. | 要是撒谎 我让你兜着走 |
[23:16] | I didn’t put her in the hospital. You got to believe me. | 不是我干的 你们要相信我 |
[23:19] | – Here’s the problem,son- I don’t. Take him. – Let’s go. | – 孩子 可我并不相信你 逮捕他 – 我们走 |
[23:44] | – **** – Lieutenant? | – 队长? |
[23:46] | – Mr. Chapman? – Right-right here. | – Chapman先生? – 在这儿 |
[23:49] | – Mr. Chapman… – How’s my wife? | – Chapman先生… – 我妻子怎样了? |
[23:51] | Your wife and baby are holding. I need to talk to you about your son. | 你的妻子和孩子情况稳定 我需要和你谈谈你儿子 |
[23:55] | – My son? – Your son has been linked to a chop shop | – 我儿子? – 他在一家汽车拆解店工作 |
[23:57] | where we found surveillance photos of your wife. | 在那儿发现了偷拍你妻子的照片 |
[24:00] | I believe these men attacked your wife | 我们认为这两个人袭击了你的妻子 |
[24:02] | and they’re linked to the same shop. | 他们和同一家拆解店有关联 |
[24:04] | What? Josh is…? | 什么 Josh他…? |
[24:06] | Do they look familiar to you? | 你认识他们吗? |
[24:08] | No,I don’t… | 不 不认识… |
[24:09] | I don’t recognize either of these men. My son did what? | 这两人我都不认识 我儿子做了什么? |
[24:11] | Okay,I need your wife to I.D. them. | 好吧 需要你妻子认认这两人 |
[24:14] | – If possible. – Absolutely. | – 如果可以的话 – 当然可以 |
[24:17] | Okay,follow me. We don’t have much time. | 好吧 跟我来 时间不多了 |
[24:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:24] | You know,you look good in black. | 知道吗 你穿黑色很美 |
[24:27] | I like you in this. Where’s that smile? Come on,let’s see it. | 我很喜欢 你的笑容呢 来 笑一个 |
[24:32] | Sorry,sorry. Hey,I’m sorry,baby. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 宝贝 |
[24:36] | Just – if you can try to remember where this was taken, | 如果你能记起这是在哪里拍的 |
[24:40] | it would help the police a lot. | 就帮了警察个大忙 |
[24:43] | I went out a couple days ago,with Marcie. | 几天前 我和Marcie出去 |
[24:47] | Yeah. It looks like it was taken in a restaurant. | 是的 看上去像在一家餐厅 |
[24:51] | You probably told me which one in the morning,and… | 说不定你早上跟我说过是哪家 但… |
[24:53] | You weren’t paying attention. | 你根本没注意 |
[24:55] | I’ll work on that. | 我会改的 |
[25:02] | Sienna Sky? | 赭色天空? |
[25:04] | – Your favorite. – Yeah. | – 你最喜欢的餐厅 – 是的 |
[25:06] | You are – you’re so gorgeous. | 你真美 |
[25:09] | One more thing. Just… | 还有一件事… |
[25:11] | – One more thing and then we’ll let you rest. – Okay. | – 就一件事 然后你就能休息了 – 好吧 |
[25:15] | See these guys? | 这两个家伙 |
[25:18] | Can you recognize either of them? | 你认识他们吗? |
[25:20] | Are those the men that attacked me? | 是他们袭击了我吗? |
[25:22] | The police think so. | 警察认为是 |
[25:26] | – I don’t remember their faces. – Hey,hey,babe,it’s okay. Just look. | – 我不记得他们的长相 – 宝贝 你可以的 好好看看 |
[25:37] | This one… | 这个人… |
[25:41] | – That’s Marcie’s personal trainer. – Marcie’s trainer. | – 他是Marcie的私人教练 – Marcie的教练 |
[25:46] | I only met him once. He tried to sign me up. | 只见过一次 他也想做我的教练 |
[25:55] | – Marcie Westerfield’s trainer. – I’m all over it. | – Marcie Westerfield的教练 – 交给我了 |
[26:02] | Just don’t go. Okay? | 别走 好吗? |
[26:07] | Where’s Sam Novak? | Sam Novak在哪儿? |
[26:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:11] | Look,the fact that my trainer is some sort of criminal is news to me. | 我也才听说他有前科 |
[26:14] | – I don’t even see him anymore. – You sure about that? | – 之后再没见过他 – 你确定吗? |
[26:17] | We found these surveillance photos in a chop shop. | 这是我们在拆解店发现的偷拍照 |
[26:20] | The same one that Novak was headed to with his buddy | 是你朋友的车被劫后 |
[26:22] | after they jacked your friend’s car. | Novak送去拆解的同一家店 |
[26:24] | Somebody was watching Heather two days ago | 两天前就有人监视Heather |
[26:25] | at the Sienna Sky Restaurant where she was sitting across from you. | 在赭色天空餐厅 你就坐在她对面 |
[26:29] | And we know you made the reservation. | 当时是你定的位子 |
[26:31] | You sure you didn’t have her sit in that chair? | 是你安排她坐在那里的吗? |
[26:33] | Look,I don’t need this,okay? | 听着 你们无权这么对我 明白吗? |
[26:35] | My friend is lying in a hospital bed right now with her baby. | 我的朋友和她孩子现正躺在医院里 |
[26:38] | That you wish was yours. | 你希望怀孕的是你 |
[26:41] | I don’t deny that I’m envious. | 并不否认我很嫉妒 |
[26:44] | She has the perfect husband,the perfect life,everything. | 她有爱她的丈夫 一切都很完美 |
[26:48] | And me,all I’ve got is this bloating, | 而我 只剩下肿胀的身体 |
[26:50] | the irritability,the empty nursery. | 暴躁的脾气和空荡荡的育婴房 |
[26:54] | See,I just think it’s sort of weird | 我只是觉得这太巧了 |
[26:55] | that your trainer also happens to be the guy that attacked her. | 你的教练正好就是攻击你朋友的人 |
[27:01] | Maybe I need a lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[27:04] | Well,sir,you see,I get paid to ask questions, | 先生 有人付我工资让我问问题 |
[27:06] | because I work for the Miami-Dade Police Department. | 我是迈阿密警察局的 |
[27:09] | That would explain why I’m asking all the questions. Right. | 所以我才问你这么多问题 明白吗 |
[27:13] | Well,thank you very much for your time,too,sir. | 占用了您的宝贵时间 万分感谢 |
[27:15] | You have a nice… Jerk. | 祝您过得… 蠢货 |
[27:19] | – Who the hell was that? – That’s the manager of the Sienna Sky restaurant, | – 谁? – 赭色天空餐厅的经理 |
[27:22] | who very impolitely told me they have no security cameras in their parking lots. | 很不客气的告诉我 他们停车场里没有监控摄像头 |
[27:25] | So,so much for stealing a shot of our photographer. | 不就是拿了她一张照片嘛 这么记仇 |
[27:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:36] | Eric,you notice this? | Eric 你注意到这个了吗? |
[27:39] | The upper right-hand corner of the photograph, | 照片的右上角 |
[27:40] | there’s a thin,white line. | 一条非常细的白线 |
[27:44] | What causes that? The printer? | 怎么弄的? 复印机? |
[27:46] | Well,it could be. Those are reproductions. | 有可能 这些是复印件 |
[27:48] | Let me take a look at the originals. | 我看看照片原件 |
[28:03] | Yeah. They’re on the originals,too. Take a look. | 原件上也有 你看 |
[28:07] | You know something,when we collected these photos from the club, | 我在给从俱乐部带回的那些照片 |
[28:11] | I was dusting them for prints,I noticed some imperfections. | 搜集指纹时也发现有瑕疵 |
[28:16] | See if they match up. | 看看俩个痕迹一样吗 |
[28:22] | Yeah. *** | 一样 看这个 |
[28:26] | Same exact white mark,upper right-hand corner. | 右上角 完全一样的白色痕迹 |
[28:29] | Really? Same exact white line. | 是吗? 一模一样的白线 |
[28:33] | Same thing as the surveillance photos. | 和偷拍照上的一样 |
[28:37] | You know,I think all these photos were taken by the same camera. | 我觉得这些照片都是一台照相机拍的 |
[28:40] | Yeah,well,I’d be willing to bet that they’re all from the same photographer,too. | 我打赌是同一个人拍的 |
[28:53] | I already told you everything I know. Can I just get my camera back? | 知道的都告诉你们了 能拿回我的相机了吗? |
[28:57] | Say “cheese. | 笑一个 |
[28:59] | ” What is this about? | 这么怎么回事? |
[29:01] | – Zoom in a little. – Oh,there it is- the zigzag. | – 放大一点 – 在这儿呢 Z形条纹 |
[29:06] | – The what? – Zigzag. | – 什么? – Z形条纹 |
[29:08] | There’s a flaw in your camera’s sensor. | 是你相机感光元件上的瑕疵 |
[29:10] | As a result,every picture you take has a distinct imperfection. | 所以你拍的每张照片都带上了特别标记 |
[29:13] | The photos you have on the wall of your clubs- | 包括俱乐部墙上的照片 |
[29:16] | these photos you have of Heather Chapman while you were surveilling her. | 你跟踪Heather Chapman时拍的照片 |
[29:22] | Care to explain why you photographed our carjacking victim | 打算告诉我们为什么要 |
[29:24] | without her knowledge? | 偷拍受害人吗? |
[29:26] | Yeah,why were you surveilling her? | 为什么要跟踪她? |
[29:30] | I – I used to date this guy,um,Sam Novak. | 我曾经和Sam Novak交往过 |
[29:34] | He paid me to take pictures of this girl. | 他雇我给这个姑娘拍照 |
[29:36] | I figured it was his new girlfriend or something. | 我以为这是他新交的女友 |
[29:39] | I don’t know who she was,or what it was all about. | 我不知道她是谁 也不知道要照片干嘛 |
[29:51] | Sam Novak stole her car. | Sam Novak偷了她的车 |
[29:53] | Sam Novak beat this girl so badly | 还把她打成重伤 |
[29:55] | that her and her unborn child are in a hospital. | 她和未出世的孩子正躺在医院里 |
[29:59] | They might die. That’s what this is about. | 性命垂危 这就是拍照的目的 |
[30:02] | And you covered for him. That makes you an accomplice. | 而你替他掩护 算是从犯 |
[30:06] | What? No,no,no,no. I… No,I… | 什么? 不不不 我 |
[30:11] | You’ve got to believe me,I didn’t have anything to do with this. | 你们要相信我 我跟这事没关系 |
[30:13] | It was just a hit-and-run. I didn’t know he was going to beat her up. | 只说是肇事逃逸 我不知道他会打她 |
[30:17] | If you don’t tell me where Sam Novak is, | 你如果不告诉我Sam Novak在哪 |
[30:20] | and this girl,this girl dies- | 这位女士如果有不测 |
[30:23] | you’re going down for felony murder. | 就是二级谋杀罪 |
[30:33] | Okay. Do it. | 好 砸吧 |
[30:34] | – Go,go,go. – Miami-Dade Police. Get down on the floor. | – 上上上 – 迈阿密戴德警察 趴下 |
[30:45] | That looked like it hurt. | 看上去疼得很 |
[30:47] | I don’t know what the hell you think I did,but I didn’t do it. | 不管你怎么想 我什么都没干 |
[30:49] | We found these inside. | 在里面找到这个 |
[30:52] | Oh,yeah. We got an airbag here. | 是啊 是安全气囊 |
[30:54] | Yes. I’m guessing it’s from the Mercedes. | 对 我猜是那辆奔驰上的 |
[30:56] | Yeah. You know you’re facing two counts of attempted murder here? | 知道你正面临两项企图谋杀罪吗? |
[31:00] | Two counts of murder? What,are you guys making up charges now? | 两项谋杀? 你们如今还捏造罪名了? |
[31:02] | – In your case,we don’t have to. – *** | – 对于你 我们用不着捏造 – 把他带走 |
[31:06] | Saddle up. | 走吧 |
[31:10] | Right away. | 快点 |
[31:16] | – Afternoon. | – 下午好 – 下午好 |
[31:25] | Is there something wrong,Doctor? | 有什么问题吗 医生? |
[31:27] | – Uh,there’s some bruising starting to appear. – What does that mean? | – 有些瘀伤开始显现了 – 什么意思? |
[31:31] | Could be a possible clotting disorder,like DIC. | 可能是凝血功能紊乱 比如弥漫性血管内凝血 |
[31:33] | Can I get a nurse in here,please? | 护士能来一下吗? |
[31:38] | She’s hemorrhaging. Now! Nurses,now! | 出血了 护士! 赶紧 赶紧! |
[31:40] | Let’s get her on her side. I need to get this patient to the O. R. right now. | 让她侧卧 马上送病人进手术室 |
[31:44] | Heather,stay with me. You’re going to be okay. You’re going to be okay. | Heather 坚持住 你会没事的 你会没事的 |
[31:46] | Let’s go. Move,move,move! | 快走 快快快! |
[31:48] | Yes,I’m outside with number one. | 是 我和头号嫌犯在门口 |
[31:50] | I want to expedite his paperwork immediately and drop him down to holding… | 我想加急处理他的文案 把他拘留起来 |
[31:54] | – You’re going to burn in hell for this! – Hey,easy. Take it easy. | – 下地狱去吧你! – 嘿 冷静 冷静点 |
[31:56] | – I should have killed you when I had the chance. – *** | – 早知当初真该灭了你 – 你这狗娘养的! |
[31:59] | No! | 别! |
[32:01] | What the hell are you doing? Easy,easy! | 你这是干什么? 冷静 冷静! |
[32:03] | Let it go! Let it go! | 放手 快放手! |
[32:07] | Let me finish this. Huh? What are you doing? | 我来搞定 你这是做什么? |
[32:10] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 把他带走 |
[32:11] | He deserves this after what he did to Heather! | 那样对Heather 他该死! |
[32:13] | If Heather dies,I don’t know what I’m going to do. | Heather要是死了 我该怎么办 |
[32:16] | This isn’t the way,Gary. | 这不是解决办法 Gary |
[32:18] | And now you have a problem. | 现在你惹祸上身了 |
[32:21] | – Take him,Eric. – Come on. Let’s go. | – Eric 把他带进去 – 来 我们走 |
[32:40] | Yeah. The abrasion marks line up perfectly. | 没错 磨损痕迹完全吻合 |
[32:43] | So it clearly came from Heather’s car. | 这肯定是Heather车上的 |
[32:46] | Yeah. This is from where Novak pried it from the steering wheel. | 对 Novak就是从方向盘这开始撬的 |
[32:48] | Right. They must have stripped it out on their own. | 没错 肯定是他们弄的 |
[32:51] | And it did not deploy. | 可气囊没打开 |
[33:06] | No,but it should have. I mean,Franco hit this car going at least 30 miles an hour. | 按道理应该会的啊 Franco至少 是以30英里每小时的速度撞上去的 |
[33:10] | – Maybe,maybe it malfunctioned. – Hang on. | – 可能失灵了 – 等等 |
[33:14] | – Look at this. – What do you got? | – 你瞧这个 – 你有啥发现? |
[33:16] | Eric,somebody sawed off the tilt lever here. | Eric 有人把控制斜杆锯掉了 |
[33:22] | Which means the wheel would be locked in place. | 这样方向盘就被固定住了 |
[33:27] | The steering wheel’s at a weird angle. | 方向盘的角度好刁 |
[33:28] | – The airbag didn’t deploy. – *** | – 气囊没有展开 – 是啊 |
[33:29] | Someone was definitely trying to make sure | 有人想要确保 |
[33:31] | the baby got hurt in the collision. | 撞击会伤害到宝宝 |
[33:33] | Why would a carjacker go to this much trouble? | 劫车犯为什么要小题大做? |
[33:35] | He wouldn’t. | 不是他 |
[33:37] | Who did this,the son? The jealous best friend? | 那会是谁 继子? 还是眼红的女友? |
[33:39] | Oh,no. | 哦不 |
[33:46] | Come on,talk to me,H. Why the knife? | 拜托 H 告诉我 为什么要找那把刀? |
[33:48] | He never mentioned the baby,Eric. | Eric 他从没提过宝宝 |
[33:50] | Who? ! Who never mentioned the baby? ! | 谁?! 谁从没提过宝宝?! |
[33:52] | Chapman. He never mentioned the baby. | Chapman 他从没提到过孩子 |
[33:54] | I got it. I got it. | 找到了 找到了 |
[34:06] | It matches up perfectly. | 完全吻合 |
[34:43] | Son of a bitch. | 这狗娘养的 |
[34:45] | – Lieutenant,um… I apologize for my behavior. – Have a seat,Gary. | – 队长 呃… 我为我的行为道歉 – 坐吧 Gary |
[34:55] | You disabled your wife’s airbag,Gary. | 你给你妻子的气囊做了手脚 Gary |
[35:02] | And then you locked the steering wheel in place | 然后你把方向盘固定起来 |
[35:05] | so your child might be killed. | 这样你的宝宝就可能没命 |
[35:14] | Then you hired Novak and Franco to crash into your wife’s car. | 之后你雇Novak和Franco去撞她的车 |
[35:17] | I didn’t hire anyone. | 我谁也没雇 |
[35:21] | I might have spoken to Vicki,and she said she knew people. | 我就找过Vicki 她说她有路子 |
[35:27] | – I don’t do that sort of thing anymore,Gary. – Right,Vicki,I understand. | – 我已经洗手不干了 Gary – 没错 Vicki 我能理解 |
[35:30] | But look,we both know you have some old friends | 可咱都明白你还有些老熟人 |
[35:34] | who could do this thing for me. | 可以帮我这个忙 |
[35:38] | It’s just… I’m not sure. | 不过… 我不敢肯定 |
[35:41] | Ask around. | 四处问问 |
[35:42] | Tell ’em I’ll make it worth their while. | 跟他们说我会出个好价钱 |
[35:47] | I’ll see what I can do,okay? | 我尽力而为 好吗? |
[35:51] | You tried to eliminate Novak | 你想把Novak除掉 |
[35:53] | because he was planning to go public on you. | 因为他准备揭发你 |
[35:55] | No. Look,I might have started something, | 不是 听着 事情可能因我而起 |
[35:59] | but it wasn’t supposed to be a carjacking,okay? | 那不该是劫车 |
[36:01] | And Heather… | 还有Heather… |
[36:04] | was not supposed to be assaulted and left on the road for dead,okay? | 不该被毒打 被晾在路边等死 |
[36:07] | How did this happen?! | 怎么会这样?! |
[36:09] | – How could you do this to me?! To Heather?! – I didn’t. | – 你怎么能这么对我 对Heather?! – 不是我 |
[36:11] | This was supposed to be a simple hit-and-run,Vicki. | 叫他们撞车逃逸而已 Vicki |
[36:14] | They beat my wife unconscious! She could die! | 他们把我妻子打到昏迷! 她可能没命的! |
[36:18] | You were willing to pay anything to anyone to get this done,and I warned you! | 是你说愿意付出任何代价的 我警告过你! |
[36:25] | Gary,we believed in you. | Gary 我们错信你了 |
[36:28] | Anyone could have used this knife,anyone. Novak is your man. | 可能是别人干的 是Novak干的 |
[36:31] | He’s sick. He’s your criminal. | 他变态 他才是你们要找的人 |
[36:35] | I believed in you. | 我错信你了 |
[36:39] | Lieutenant,I love my wife. | 队长 我很爱我的妻子 |
[36:41] | I love her. Everything was perfect with us. | 我爱她 一切都那么美好 |
[36:43] | But it was just about to change forever,okay? I was… | 可一切都要变了 我只是… |
[36:47] | – Why,because of the baby? – Oh,the baby. Wah! | – 为什么 因为宝宝? – 哦 宝宝 哦 |
[36:51] | You know what kind of hell a baby brings into a marriage? | 你知道孩子会给婚姻造成多大麻烦吗? |
[36:54] | It’s like a parasite. | 就跟寄生虫一样 |
[36:55] | Why do you think I got divorced the first time around? | 知道我之前为什么离婚吗? |
[36:58] | My wife- Josh was born- all we did was fight like dogs. | 我老婆 然后Josh出世 我们没日没夜得吵 |
[37:01] | Look,you want to have a romance with a baby instead of me? Get out! | 你要想跟孩子亲热 而不是我? 滚吧你! |
[37:07] | And Heather was perfect. | Heather那么完美 |
[37:10] | Heather was always happy. | Heather总是那么快乐 |
[37:13] | And then,and then she gets pregnant. And I could see it. | 然后 然后她怀孕了 我想象的出 |
[37:18] | I could feel it happening again. | 我能感觉到旧事重演 |
[37:20] | No. | 没门 |
[37:23] | No,I wasn’t gonna lose her. | 不要 我不能失去她 |
[37:28] | You know,this really could be anybody’s knife. | 这可能是别人的刀 |
[37:32] | I don’t think you have much here. | 你们证据不足 |
[37:37] | Just got a text. They just rushed Heather into the OR. | 收到短信 Heather刚被送进手术室 |
[37:40] | It doesn’t look good for the baby. | 宝宝看来情况不妙 |
[37:46] | Fetal heart rate unstable. | 胎儿心跳不稳 |
[37:47] | We need Peds down here now! We’re running out of time! | 我们需要儿科医生! |
[37:50] | **** ** | 时间紧迫! |
[37:59] | Angels of God… | 上帝的天使… |
[38:01] | from Heaven so bright… | 恳请你们从璀璨的天堂… |
[38:07] | watch over my children… | 守护我的子女… |
[38:11] | and guide them aright. | 指引他们 |
[38:16] | Fold your wings round them… | 展开翅膀守护他们… |
[38:19] | and guard them with love. | 用爱指引他们 |
[38:49] | Sing to them softly of Heaven above. | 向他们轻柔歌唱 天堂之上的圣歌 |
[39:01] | Let’s get her on the warmer. | 送孩子去保温箱 |
[39:04] | You can bring Mom around. Looks like we’re out of the woods now. | 可以解除麻醉了 已经脱离危险了 |
[39:18] | marisol*** | Marisol Delko之墓 |
[39:49] | She’s beautiful. | 她好漂亮 |
[39:53] | She’s perfect. | 完美无缺 |
[39:57] | She is perfect. | 是啊 完美无缺 |
[40:01] | I almost can’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[40:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[40:12] | It was supposed to be the both of us. | 原该是我们夫妻同心 |
[40:16] | It wasn’t supposed to be like this. | 事情本不该是这样 |
[40:19] | I don’t know if I can do this alone. | 我不知道自己一人能否应付得来 |
[40:22] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[40:24] | You are one of the strongest people I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过最勇敢的人之一 |
[40:29] | And you’re not alone. You have each other. | 你并不是一个人 你和宝宝还有彼此 |
[40:40] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[40:44] | She’s an angel. | 她是个天使 |
[40:47] | She is. | 是啊 |
[41:11] | Well,Mari… | |
[41:13] | she’s a little girl. | 是个女娃娃 |
[41:17] | And she’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[41:20] | Just like you. | 就跟你一样 |
[41:25] | Just like you. | 就跟你一样 |
[41:53] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[41:55] | csi.miami S09E08 |