时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | what are you doing up there? | 你在上面干嘛? |
[01:10] | Emergency response. | 这里是救援中心 |
[01:12] | Yeah,look,I got a guy on the bridge. | 是这样 桥上有个人 |
[01:14] | – He looks like he’s about to jump. | 看样子他想跳下来 |
[01:16] | – What’s your location? – We’re at the bridge south of the… | – 你的位置? – 我在南边 靠近… |
[01:18] | Wait,wait. Hold on. No! | 等一下 别跳 别! |
[01:21] | Hey,buddy, take it easy,all right? | 伙计 放松点 好吗? |
[01:23] | Look,just send help soon.We’re at the bridge south of the Causeway. | 马上派人过来 堤岸南部的桥边 |
[01:25] | I gotta go.I think he’s gonna do something. | 我得挂了 他可能要跳了 |
[01:28] | Hey,buddy! Hey,hey, listen up! | 伙计! 听着! |
[01:31] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[01:33] | Get off there! | 快下来! |
[01:35] | You want to talk? | 想聊聊吗? |
[01:37] | My name’s Brad.What’s yours? | 我叫Brad 你呢? |
[01:40] | Hey! No… do not jump! | 别 别跳! |
[01:45] | Do not jump! | 千万别跳! |
[01:47] | Look,we’ve all had bad days. | 你瞧 我们谁都遇到过难事儿 |
[01:49] | It’s not worth it. Don’t do it. | 但不值当去死 别做傻事 |
[01:51] | Stay right there. | 站稳了 |
[01:52] | Easy,buddy. Easy. | 放松 伙计 放松点 |
[01:56] | Come on. It’s not that bad. | 听着 没那么糟 |
[01:58] | We all have so much to live for. | 还有很多美好的事情值得我们活下去 |
[03:19] | Mr. Webb,can you tell us what happened here? | Webb先生 能告诉我们发生什么了吗? |
[03:23] | I,uh… I was on my boat, and, | 我在我的船上 然后… |
[03:26] | I saw this guy on-on the bridge up there. | 看到个家伙站在桥上 |
[03:28] | And,um,he… he looked like he was gonna jump. | 看上去要跳下来 |
[03:32] | So,um,I yelled, and-and he didn’t respond, | 我朝他喊 但他并没回答 |
[03:35] | so,uh… I called 911. | 接着我拨打了911 |
[03:38] | And that’s when,uh… when the shots started. | 随后枪声就响了 |
[03:41] | Could you tell where the shots originated from? | 知道子弹是从哪个方向射过来的吗? |
[03:43] | No,it all happened way too fast. | 不知道 发生的太快了 |
[03:46] | All right, can you think of anybody that might want to harm you? | 你觉得谁有可能想杀你? |
[03:48] | No.No,no. | 不 没有 |
[03:50] | Well,Brad,unfortunately, somebody did today, | 很不幸看来确实有人想这么干 Brad |
[03:52] | so we’re gonna take you into protective custody until we find out who. | 安全起见 破案前你必须暂留警局 |
[04:05] | I wasn’t gonna jump. | 我并不想跳桥 |
[04:08] | Well,the gentleman in the boat certainly thought so,Shane. | 船上的那位先生可不这么认为 Shane |
[04:11] | Look,I was behind the railing the whole time. | 我一直都站在桥栏杆内侧 |
[04:15] | Shane,the scuff marks on that railing are gonna match your shoes. | Shane 栏杆外的摩擦痕迹 和你鞋印肯定会比配成功 |
[04:20] | Look,I’m fine.It was an adrenaline thing. | 我很好 不过是找找刺激 |
[04:23] | – You should try it sometime. – Let me get you some help,son. | – 有空你也该试试 – 让我帮帮你 孩子 |
[04:26] | Look,I already have a shrink. | 我已经有心理医生了 |
[04:28] | A man was almost killed today. | 今天有个人差点被杀了 |
[04:29] | You’re the only witness. Where did the shots come from? | 你是唯一的目击证人 子弹来自哪个方向? |
[04:32] | I heard the shots. | 我听到了枪声 |
[04:34] | I dropped down to the ground until your guys grabbed me. | 赶紧趴到地上 之后就被你们抓住了 |
[04:36] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[04:39] | Okay. Well,that’s a start. You’re coming with us. | 好的 |
[05:22] | Drama Name Season X Episode X | 至少你开始合作了 跟我们走 |
[05:38] | Guys,I just need it down another foot or so. | 伙计 再下降一英尺左右 等等 停一下 |
[06:19] | Hey,I got a round here. | 我发现了颗子弹 |
[06:21] | You did? | 是吗? |
[06:25] | No grooves. | 没有膛线 |
[06:26] | No grooves? | 没膛线? |
[06:28] | How did that happen? | 怎么会? |
[06:30] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[06:31] | A lot of possibilities. | 有很多种可能性 |
[06:33] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么? |
[06:34] | I got a .223 round with no grooves. | 一颗点223口径子弹 没有膛线 |
[06:36] | A .223? | 点223口径? |
[06:38] | You know,based on the weapon that bullet would come from, | 根据发射这颗子弹的枪支射程 |
[06:40] | I’m guessing we’re looking at about a hundred-yard search radius. | 我想搜索半径范围大概是100码 |
[06:43] | I’ll be down below if you need me,all right? | 我去水下找 好吗? |
[06:48] | You take the swamp, I’ll take the rocks. | 你搜索沼泽 我负责礁石区 |
[06:49] | Can’t. Got the nice shoes on today. | 不行 我今天穿了双好鞋 |
[06:51] | I got that allergy,so, | 我对那儿过敏 |
[06:53] | so I’ll take the rocksand you take the swamp. | 所以我负责礁石区 你负责沼泽 |
[06:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:01] | We’re clear to go. | 可以下水了 |
[07:06] | **** | 潜水队已经入水 |
[07:08] | I’m in. Let’s group up with our dive partners | 我下来了 大家一起行动 |
[07:10] | and head to the site. | 朝案发位置前进 |
[07:11] | We’ve arrived at the perimeter. | |
[07:13] | * | |
[07:14] | * | |
[07:17] | * | 景色不错 这活真不错 |
[07:22] | * | 我们已经达到西侧 |
[07:24] | * | 已经到达周边地区 |
[07:26] | * | 收到 我们去两边看看 |
[07:28] | Starting transmission. Calleigh,you receiving? | 开始传送信号 Calleigh 收到吗? |
[07:31] | Okay. Transmission is up. Cameras are working. | 是的 收到信号 摄像机工作正常 |
[07:35] | It looks like it’s business as usual for the fish. | 你看这些鱼 事不关已的样子 |
[07:38] | hey,from down here, | 在这下面 |
[07:39] | you’d never know what just happened up there. | 你永远都不知道上面发生了什么 |
[07:41] | * | |
[07:44] | I spoke too soon. | 话说早了 |
[07:46] | When we get the shooter,I’m adding animal cruelty to the list. | 等抓到凶手 给他加个残害动物的罪名 |
[07:49] | I’d say so. | 我同意 |
[07:51] | Moving on. | 继续前进 |
[07:54] | – *** – Still nothing. | – 收到 – 没有发现 |
[07:56] | – Heading east now. – ********** | – 现在向东前进 |
[08:02] | Hey,Eric,will you turn around? | Eric 你能转过去吗? |
[08:04] | I thought I saw something in the corner of the frame. | 在画面边缘好像有发现 |
[08:10] | Yeah,there’s a whole junkyard of them down here. | 嗯 这真是个垃圾堆 |
[08:13] | Any idea what they are? | 知道是什么吗? |
[08:18] | Yeah,you’re holding a sabot. | 知道 是个弹托 |
[08:21] | It’s a plastic cap that allows a smaller caliber round | 一个塑料弹套 可使小口径子弹 |
[08:24] | to be shot out of a larger caliber rifle. | 用于大口径的步枪发射 |
[08:29] | The benefits are velocity, power,range, | 有点是是速度更快 力量更强 射程更长 |
[08:33] | with the bonus benefit of disguise | 此外还具有隐蔽性 |
[08:36] | there are no grooves left on the bullet. | 子弹上不会留有膛线 |
[08:42] | The bullet and the sabot separate in flight. | 射出后 子弹和弹托自行分离 |
[08:50] | Hang on a second. I’m gonna call Walter | 等一下 我给Walter打个电话 |
[08:51] | and let him know what we found. | 告诉他我们的发现 |
[08:56] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[08:57] | Walter,it’s Calleigh. | Walter 我是Calleigh |
[08:58] | Listen,our shooter is using sabots. | 罪犯用了弹托 |
[09:01] | It lengthens the effective range. | 这增加了有效射程 |
[09:03] | So you need to tell your team to triple their grid | 告诉你的手下扩大两倍搜索范围 |
[09:06] | Got it. | 收到 |
[09:09] | Triple? | 扩大两倍? |
[09:12] | Now how’d our shooter manage a line of sight that far out? | 罪犯怎么能看得这么远? |
[09:18] | Unless he was elevate… | 除非他站的高… |
[09:21] | Elevated. | 站在高处… |
[09:25] | being slick. Unless he was elevate… | 还以为能逃走 |
[09:29] | I need backup at the tower, south of the canal. | 需要增援 位置是运河南边的高楼 |
[10:12] | He is gone. | 他跑了 |
[10:33] | I know you were up here somewhere. | 我知道你肯定来过这附近 |
[10:38] | Where were you? | 什么位置呢? |
[11:14] | That’s right,Lee Harvey. | 找到你了 李哈维 (刺杀肯尼迪的凶手) |
[11:16] | Think you were gonna hide that from old Walter? | 想逃过我Walter的眼睛? |
[11:19] | Walter’s gonna find ya. | Walter肯定能找到的 |
[11:21] | Find you… find ya! | 找到你了! |
[11:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, the search is over. | 女士们先生们 搜查结束 |
[11:29] | We got ourselves a sniper rifle. | 我们找到了把狙击步枪 |
[11:42] | Mr. Hayward. | Hayward先生 |
[11:49] | Mr. Hayward. | Hayward先生 |
[11:51] | We need you to stop shooting until we’re done here. | 请你停止射击配合我们工作 |
[12:04] | We can see you like your Second Amendment. | 看起来你支持第二修正案 (允许公民持枪) |
[12:06] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[12:07] | your former business partner, Brad Webb | 你的前合伙人 Brad Webb |
[12:09] | who you just happened to be suing the pants off of, | 被你告的倾家荡产的那位 |
[12:12] | was almost killed this morning. | 今早差点被人杀了 |
[12:14] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[12:15] | by a long – range weapon similar to three registered in your name. | 凶手使用的长射程步枪 和你登记购买的那三支很相似 |
[12:19] | He was shot at while fishing. | 他在钓鱼时遇袭 |
[12:23] | That’s the way Brad would have wanted to go. | Brad就喜欢这样 |
[12:25] | Drunk,on a boat. | 待在船上 喝的醉醺醺的 |
[12:27] | Well,we looked into your lawsuit with Mr. Webb. | 我们研究了一下你和Webb的官司 |
[12:30] | You’re alleging breach of obligations in the partnership? | 你指控Webb违反合作协议? |
[12:33] | The company tanked. | 公司不行了 |
[12:34] | Brad thought he could just up and quit. | Brad想一走了之 |
[12:37] | Left me on the hook for half a year’s worth of rent, | 让我承担半年的租金 |
[12:39] | insurance,not to mention taxes and operating costs. | 保险金 还有税款和运营费用 |
[12:42] | Sounds like a horrible breakup. | 听起来你们决裂了 |
[12:45] | In fact,that sort of breakup could cause someone to do something | 事实上 这种决裂可能会促使人 |
[12:48] | I don’t know– irrational? | 怎么说呢… 失去理性? |
[12:51] | – You know what a sabot is? – Of course. | – 你知道弹托是什么吗? – 当然 |
[12:54] | Well,we found a boatload of them at Mr. Webb’s crime scene | 我们在Webb先生遇袭处发现一堆弹托 |
[12:58] | to bad u just fired fired your shotgun. Of course. | 可惜你刚刚开过枪 所以 |
[13:00] | Now your hands are all covered in G.S.R. | 现在你的手上满是射击残留物 |
[13:04] | You think I shot at Brad. | 你们认为是我朝Brad开枪? |
[13:05] | Well,you got the means and the motive. | 你有枪 也有动机 |
[13:09] | I just want what’s mine. | 我只想要回属于我的东西 |
[13:11] | Dead men don’t pay restitution. | 死人可不能偿还我 |
[13:14] | – Where were you this morning? – At the office. | – 今天早上你在哪里? – 办公室 |
[13:16] | Feel free to check with the doorman. | 可以和门卫核实 |
[13:19] | But if it had been me… | 如果是我开的枪… |
[13:22] | I wouldn’t have missed. | 我绝不会失手 |
[13:24] | Are we finished here? | 问完了吧? |
[13:32] | Mr. Hayward? | Hayward先生? |
[13:34] | Do us a favor–keep your hunting trips local. | 帮个忙 别出城 |
[13:52] | Shane and Tracy Newsom. | Shane和Tracy Newsom |
[13:54] | Cousins in crime. | 犯罪姐弟组 |
[13:56] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[13:57] | Officers said I was done. | 警官说我没事了 |
[13:59] | Just waiting for my P.O. | 就等缓刑监督官一句话 |
[14:01] | You don’t remember six months ago | 不记得六个月前 |
[14:02] | when I sent you two up for shoplifting? | 你们俩还在商店行窃被我关起来吗? |
[14:05] | – Boosted a bunch of Nikes. – Yeah,yeah. that’s us. | – 偷了一堆耐克鞋 – 对 对 是我们 |
[14:08] | But we’re doing real good now. | 不过我们现在表现很好 |
[14:10] | And,uh,no more trouble. | 也不惹麻烦了 |
[14:12] | That’s not what I heard. | 我听说可不是 |
[14:15] | Shane here was at the scene of a shooting this morning. | Shane今早可出现在枪击现场啊 |
[14:19] | Do I got that right? | 没说错吧? |
[14:20] | Frank Tripp. | |
[14:22] | Neal Perkins.I’m their probation officer. | Neal Perkins 他俩的缓刑监督官 |
[14:24] | Shane didn’t actually do anything illegal. | Shane没干什么犯法行为 |
[14:27] | Wrong place at the wrong time. | 只是在错误的时间 出现在错误的地点 |
[14:29] | Well,I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴是这样 |
[14:31] | That saves me about 35 pages worth of paperwork. | 省了我35页的文书工作 |
[14:34] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 能借步说句话吗? |
[14:41] | The victim at the crime scene | 现场受害者称 |
[14:43] | said that the only thing holding Shane to the bridge was a breeze. | Shane差点就从桥上跳下去了 |
[14:46] | – And that concerned me. – Look,I’m fine. | – 我有点担心 – 我没事 |
[14:51] | Thank you,Sergeant, for telling me this. | 队长 感谢你告诉我这些 |
[14:54] | I mean,this kid he has his problems,but he is in counseling. | 这孩子是遇到了些麻烦 不过已经在看心理医生了 |
[14:57] | I’ll suggest to them to up the meds. | 我会建议医生增加用药量的 |
[15:00] | Well,it’s time to do something. | 一定要采取措施 |
[15:41] | Well,I spoke to Brad’s ex-business partner. | 我找Brad的前生意伙伴谈过了 |
[15:44] | – And? – And he strikes me as the type of guy | – 结果? – 结果发现他是那种 |
[15:45] | who shoots first and asks no questions later. | 不��嗦直接开枪了事的人 |
[15:47] | He’s a gun nut. | 简直是个枪械狂 |
[15:48] | – I don’t think he’s our guy. – Really? What makes you say that? | – 应该不是我们要找的人 – 是吗? 何出此言? |
[15:51] | Well,because Brad didn’t have a scratch on him, | 因为Brad没有擦伤 |
[15:54] | which makes me think that whoever was the shooter was inexperienced. | 我认为疑犯是个新手 |
[15:58] | What about the sabots? | 那弹托呢? |
[16:00] | Anybody can look up a sabot on the Internet. | 谁都能在网上查到弹托的使用方法 |
[16:03] | That doesn’t mean that they know how to use a gun. | 但不代表能学会怎么用枪 |
[16:14] | You know,there’s a common mistake that some amateurs make | 业余枪手最初用瞄准器时 |
[16:16] | when they first start to use a scope. | 都会犯同样错误 |
[16:19] | They’ll press their eyes against the glass. | 把眼睛压在镜片上 |
[16:23] | It’s kind of like when a kid | 就像小孩刚开始 |
[16:24] | starts to use a water fountain and he puts his mouth too close. | 学用饮水器会把嘴靠太近 |
[16:29] | If I’m right… | 若我没说错… |
[16:30] | it’s possible we could have DNA | 可能会在瞄准器上 |
[16:32] | from our shooter on the scope. | 采集到枪手的DNA |
[16:43] | Bingo. | 搞定 |
[16:45] | Here’s to inexperience. | 缺乏经验也有好处 |
[16:59] | Dario Aguilar,let me see your hands up. | Dario Aguilar 举起手来 |
[17:01] | Let’s go,all of you, hands up. | 所有人 举起手来 |
[17:05] | We found your DNA on a weapon | 今早一桩谋杀未遂案的 |
[17:06] | used in an attempted murder today. | 凶器上采集到了你的DNA |
[17:08] | You’re going to have to come with me to answer… | 跟我走一趟接受调查… |
[17:11] | Stop! | 站住! |
[17:13] | Stop! | 站住! |
[17:20] | Stop! | 站住! |
[17:23] | The next step you take will be in the morgue. | 再跑就送你去太平间 |
[17:29] | So,Dario, | |
[17:30] | why’d you take a shot at Brad Webb? | 为什么枪击Brad Webb? |
[17:33] | I got nothing to say about the dude or what I done. | 无可奉告 |
[17:35] | Hey,we’ve seen your rap sheet. We know murder’s not your M.O. | 我们查过你的案底 谋杀可不是你的风格 |
[17:39] | Man,just get it over with and take me in. | 哥们儿 别问了 抓我吧 |
[17:41] | You’re hiding something. What is it? | 你有事瞒着我们 是什么? |
[17:43] | You are,Dario. | 没错 Dario |
[17:44] | And you know what? We’re going to figure out what it is. | 知道吗? 我们一定会查出来 |
[17:48] | Bring him. Let’s go. | – 带他走 – 走吧 |
[17:58] | That’s Dario Aguilar,Brad. | Brad 他叫Dario Aguilar |
[18:02] | And you’re sure that this is the man | 你确定今早就是他 |
[18:03] | who shot at me this morning? | 朝我开枪的? |
[18:05] | Yeah,we’re sure. But we don’t have a motive. | 确定 但是动机不明 |
[18:08] | Do you recognize him? | 认识他吗? |
[18:10] | I’m sorry. No. | 抱歉 不认识 |
[18:13] | Any out of the ordinary incidents recently? | 最近有没有什么特别事发生? |
[18:16] | Could be as small as you cutting him off in traffic. | 哪怕是开车插队这种小事 |
[18:19] | Nothing about this man rings a bell,all right? | 根本没见过他 好了吧? |
[18:21] | I just want to forget about him and get back to my life. | 我就想忘了这人 回归正常生活 |
[18:23] | Yeah,I get that,Brad. This man’s a gangbanger. | Brad 我明白 他是个小混混 |
[18:26] | If you don’t have a personal connection with him, | 如果你俩没有芥蒂 |
[18:28] | then someone put him up to this. | 那就是有人指使他 |
[18:30] | So whoever wants me dead is still out there? | 想置我于死地的人还逍遥法外? |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:34] | You’ll be safer here with us. | 你和我们待在一起比较安全 |
[18:36] | I’m the victim,but yet I have to live like a prisoner. | 作为受害者 我还要活得跟蹲监狱似的 |
[18:40] | I know it’s frustrating, but the key word– “live.” | 我知道不好受 但关键是能活着 |
[18:44] | Walk out the door,I can’t guarantee what’s gonna happen. | 你走出这扇门 |
[19:35] | Horatio. | 我可概不负责 |
[19:36] | I got something. | 有情况 |
[19:38] | Shoot,Frank. | 说吧 Frank |
[19:39] | Dispatch got a call on an excessive noise complaint. | 调度中心今天接到噪音投诉电话 |
[19:42] | It was the witness at this morning’s shooting. | 被投诉人是今早枪击案的目击者 |
[19:44] | This morning? That’s Shane Newsom. | 今早? 那不Shane Newsom嘛 |
[19:45] | Yeah. Apparently, he raised quite a ruckus. | 没错 看来他闹出大动静来了 |
[19:47] | – We got patrol heading over. – Okay. Cancel patrol. We’ll handle it. | – 巡警正赶过去 – |
[19:55] | Shane? | 好 不用巡警 我们亲自处理 |
[19:57] | What are you doing here? | 你俩来干什么? |
[19:59] | Neighbor called. | 你邻居举报 |
[20:00] | Said you were raising a bunch of hell over here. | 说你滋事 |
[20:02] | Shane,let us get you some help. | Shane 让我们帮你 |
[20:05] | Look,I’m fine. | 听着 我没事 |
[20:08] | I’m just letting off a little steam,that’s all. | 小发泄一下 仅此而已 |
[20:10] | Little steam? | 小发泄? |
[20:11] | I’d like to see what a lot of steam looks like. | 那大发泄得什么样 |
[20:14] | Your biggest problem used to be footwear fads. | 你以前只是偷鞋 |
[20:16] | Now you’re pushing the destruct button. | 现在开始搞破坏了 |
[20:17] | – What happened? – I got to go. | – 怎么回事? – 我要走了 |
[20:18] | Shane,just stay where you are. | Shane 站住别动 |
[20:24] | Now,listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:26] | If you don’t tell us what’s going on, | 如果你不告诉我们怎么回事 |
[20:27] | it’s a mandatory psych evaluation for you. | 就要强制你做心理评估 |
[20:30] | You understand? | 明白吗? |
[20:33] | Okay. | 明白 |
[20:36] | It’s just… | 只不过… |
[20:39] | This morning, the guy was fishing, | 今天早上 那人在钓鱼 |
[20:42] | and talking on his phone, and next thing you know, | 打打电话 紧接着 |
[20:43] | he’s getting shot at. | 他就遭枪击了 |
[20:46] | Another day, it could have been me. | 说不定哪天就轮到我头上 |
[20:48] | Shane… | |
[20:49] | you didn’t mention the phone before. | 你之前没说打电话的事 |
[20:53] | – I didn’t? – No. | – 没说吗? – 没有 |
[20:58] | Guy was talking on his Bluetooth to someone named Vic | 那人正用蓝牙耳机 跟一个叫Vic的人通电话 |
[21:03] | Running down a whole bunch of numbers. | 在谈论一堆数字 |
[21:06] | Talking about nickels and dimes,weird stuff. | 几分几角的 |
[21:09] | Vic… | 很奇怪 |
[21:12] | Shane…could it have been “vig”? | Shane… 会不会是vig(赌博抽头)? |
[21:16] | Yeah,maybe. | 嗯 有可能 |
[21:18] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[21:22] | Mr. Wolfe,listen to me. | Wolfe 听我说 |
[21:23] | Webb’s phone record. | Webb的电话记录 |
[21:25] | See who he’s been calling this morning. | 查查他今早打给谁了 |
[21:33] | So,Webb made a phone call to a land line | Webb打给了 |
[21:36] | that’s registered to this address. | 这个地址的座机 |
[21:37] | I talked to the manager of the building. | 我问了大楼管理员 |
[21:40] | He said Webb rented it under his company’s name. | 他说是Webb以公司名义租下的 |
[21:42] | But guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[21:44] | His partner had no idea he was doing it. | 他的合作伙伴对此一无所知 |
[21:55] | Was Webb a fan of minimalist decor? | Webb喜欢简约风? |
[21:58] | Or did he lose all his furniture sports betting? | 还是赌得连家具都输光了? |
[22:01] | Uh,not exactly. | 应该不是 |
[22:05] | But Horatio said Webb was talking about the vig. | 但Horatio说Webb谈到抽头的事 |
[22:09] | Hello? | 在听吗? |
[22:10] | The vig. | 抽头 |
[22:12] | You know,the vig,the bookie’s take on losing bets. | 抽头 就是庄家从输家赌注里抽头 |
[22:15] | Yeah,Walter. | Walter 知道吗 |
[22:17] | Webb’s a bookie. | Webb就是庄家 |
[22:19] | What? | 什么? |
[22:20] | See this monitor? | 看见这个监视器了? |
[22:21] | It’s to make sure nobody rushes in the place without him knowing. | 确保没人会不请自来 |
[22:24] | Several phones, multiple phone lines. | 多台电话 多条电话线 |
[22:32] | Extra insulation on the walls,so nobody can hear his conversations. | 加装隔音层 以防隔墙有耳 |
[22:34] | Probably an answering system he puts the day’s lines on. | 大概在这安置了交易热线 |
[22:37] | Damn,Wolfe, you know a lot about this. | Wolfe 你怎么知道这么多 |
[22:41] | Yeah,I know too much about it, but that’s in the past. | 是啊 知道得太多 不过这都是过去了 |
[22:44] | Enough said. | 不用解释了 |
[22:48] | So what about this? | 这个呢? |
[22:50] | Standard ceiling leak? | 接天花板漏水的? |
[22:58] | Oh,no,Walter. | 不是 Walter |
[23:00] | That’s rice paper. | 那是米纸 |
[23:02] | Bookies use it cause it’s water soluble | 能溶于水 所以被庄家采用 |
[23:10] | What you do is, | 是这样 |
[23:12] | you write your bet on a piece of paper like this, | 你把赌注写在这样的一张纸上 |
[23:14] | then you leave it somewhere for your bookie to retrieve it. | 把它放在指定地点 让庄家去拿 |
[23:16] | My bookie’s drop box was downtown. | 我庄家的收注点在城里 |
[23:18] | Then the end of the day,after he’s paid out all his bets, | 一天结束 结清所有的赌注后 |
[23:20] | puts a bunch of these in a bucket, | 就把纸放到桶里 |
[23:22] | douses it with water. | 用水浸泡 |
[23:23] | Gets rid of the evidence. | 这样证据就销毁了 |
[23:26] | So Webb’s a bookie. | 这么说Webb是一个庄家 |
[23:28] | That’s his big secret,huh? | 这就是他隐瞒的大秘密? |
[23:30] | It’s not a big secret anymore. | 不再是秘密了 |
[23:37] | Brad,you’ve been wasting our time. | Brad 你浪费了我们的时间 |
[23:41] | What? | 什么? |
[23:42] | Brad,we’ve been in your office. | Brad 我们去了你的办公室 |
[23:43] | Your real office. | 你真正的办公室 |
[23:45] | It’s the one you run numbers out of. | 就是你用来投注的那一间 |
[23:48] | No. You guys,you got the wrong guy | 不 伙计们 你们抓错人了 |
[23:50] | – or maybe you got the wrong.. – Hey,Brad,drop it, | – 或者你们弄错… – Brad 别装了 |
[23:52] | okay? | 好不好? |
[23:54] | We know you’re a bookie. | 我们知道你是个庄家 |
[23:55] | And that means everyone who owes you money is a suspect. | 这也就意味着 每个欠你钱的人 都是嫌疑犯 |
[23:59] | So why don’t you sit there, | 你干吗不坐在这 |
[24:00] | do us all a favor, be a good boy, | 帮我们一个忙 做个乖孩子 |
[24:03] | give us a list of your clients. | 把你的客户名单写下来 |
[24:09] | Okay,look… | 听着… |
[24:10] | I-I don’t know who most of my clients are. | 我不知道我的客户都是谁 |
[24:13] | All my transactions– | 所有交易 |
[24:15] | they’re done at a drop box or on my phone. | 都是通过电话或者投注地进行的 |
[24:17] | All right,Brad, what about this? | Brad 那这样吧 |
[24:19] | Somebody owes you money, what do you do? | 有人欠你钱 你会怎么办? |
[24:24] | I collect. | 我去讨债 |
[24:26] | And how exactly do you collect? | 你是怎么讨债的? |
[24:28] | Look,all right, someone tried to kill me | 听着 有人想杀我 |
[24:32] | and you’re hassling me over a few bets?! | 你们却因为几笔赌注找我的麻烦?! |
[24:35] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[24:39] | You know,I can charge you with bookmaking right now. | 我现在就可以指控你收受赌注 |
[24:42] | Yeah,till you do, | 在此之前 |
[24:44] | – you can’t hold me. – Listen,Mr. Webb, | – 你没权利拘留我 – 听好了 Webb先生 |
[24:46] | I just don’t think you understand the situation here. | 我觉得你还不明白状况 |
[24:48] | I’m trying to save your life. | 我正在想法救你 |
[24:52] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[24:59] | The rounds are coming from the elevated station! | 子弹是从那个高台过来的! |
[25:01] | Have Miami-Dade Transit stop service at Brickell station! | 让迈阿密戴德运输署 关停Brickell车站! |
[25:04] | Stop that train!Call it in. | 把列车停下来! 报警 |
[25:06] | Nobody leaves, including you. | 大家都不允许离开 包括你 |
[25:08] | Lock it down right now. | 现在就封锁 |
[25:10] | Nobody leaves!*** | 不能让一个人离开列车! |
[25:24] | There is no service today. | 今天暂停服务 |
[25:27] | Please move away from the platform. | 请离开站台 |
[25:33] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事? |
[25:35] | I.D.,please.I need to see your I.D. | 请出示身份证明 我需要看你的身份证 |
[25:39] | Hands on the wall. | 手放在墙上 |
[25:43] | Delko,I got a gun! | Delko 我找到一把枪! |
[25:45] | Everybody down,down! | 大家都趴下 趴下! |
[25:47] | Look,I have a license to carry a concealed weapon. | 我有携枪许可证 |
[25:50] | – You have a license to murder someone with it? – What?! | – 那你有杀人许可证吗? – 什么?! |
[25:52] | Get over there and shut up! | 趴好 闭嘴! |
[25:57] | What do you got,Frank? | 有什么发现 Frank? |
[26:00] | Chamber’s clean. | 枪膛很干净 |
[26:02] | It means the gun hasn’t been fired recently. | 就是说最近没开过枪 |
[26:06] | We searched everyone; that means the shooter’s gone. | 我们搜查了每个人 枪手已经跑了 |
[26:08] | Make sure patrol doesn’t let anybody leave the station downstairs. | 告诉巡警 楼下不允许任何人出站 |
[26:20] | Mr. Webb,you were officially charged with bookmaking | Webb先生 你已经被正式指控收受赌注 |
[26:23] | and I get a phone call saying that you’re checking out? | 但我接到电话说你要走了? |
[26:25] | Yep. I made bail. | 是的 我交了保释金 |
[26:27] | According to my attorney here, | 我的律师告诉我 |
[26:28] | I don’t have to be back until the prelim. | 初审前都不用再来 |
[26:30] | Okay,look,you’ve escaped death twice today. | 你今天两次与死亡擦身而过 |
[26:33] | Let’s not go for a third. | 不要再以身试险了 |
[26:35] | After what just happened here, | 考虑到刚发生的事 |
[26:36] | I’m not exactly feeling safe underneath your roof. | 我不觉得在你们这里有多安全 |
[26:39] | I think I’ll try it on my own. | 我还是自己试试吧 |
[26:40] | – You know,I’m pretty good at playing the odds. – We haven’t found him yet, | – 我挺能撞大运的 – 我们还没找到他 |
[26:43] | but we have someone checking every train in the city, | 可我们的人正在搜查 城里的每一辆列车 |
[26:46] | and we’re not gonna stop until we do. | 不找到他决不罢休 |
[26:48] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[26:59] | No grooves,just like this morning. | 没有膛线 和早上的一样 |
[27:00] | I guess they’re using sabots again. | 我猜他们又在用弹托了 |
[27:03] | And no one on the platform saw anything? | 站台上的人什么都没看见吗? |
[27:05] | Well,that’s the thing. I talked to Transit. | 问题就是这 我问了火车站的人 |
[27:07] | Apparently,between rush hour, | 只要不是上下班高峰期 |
[27:08] | this platform is like a ghost town. | 站台就跟鬼城似的 |
[27:10] | So I’m guessing there wasn’t even anyone on the platform. | 我猜可能根本没人 |
[27:13] | You know,the train was just pulling in as the shots were fired. | 发生枪击时 列车刚进站 |
[27:16] | Let’s get out of here,so we can get a look at that track. | 把列车开出去 看看轨道吧 |
[27:18] | Already found one sniper today. | 今天已经找到一把狙击枪了 |
[27:20] | Here goes two. | 现在该找第二把了 |
[27:52] | Hey,Walter,I found a casing. | Walter 我找到了一个弹壳 |
[27:54] | It’s a .223. | 是点223口径的 |
[27:57] | Still no striations. | 上面还是没有膛线 |
[27:59] | Striations or not, | 不管有没有 |
[28:00] | two people have taken shots at Brad Webb today, | 今天有两人朝Brad Webb开枪 |
[28:02] | and I think they’re gonna keep trying. | 他们还会继续的 |
[28:03] | Well,he’s a bookie. | 他是个庄家 |
[28:05] | Either someone owes him money or he welched on a bet. | 要么有人欠他钱 要么就是他赖账溜走 |
[28:08] | Nothing spills blood like money. | 金钱最容易引起暴力事件了 |
[28:09] | Hey,you know,I saw another piece like this over there on the track. | 我在轨道上找到了一块类似的残骸 |
[28:15] | Some kind of residue or something. | 上面有某种残留物 |
[28:17] | Help me out for a second. Yeah. | 帮我一把 |
[28:23] | Place looks like a garbage dump for a hardware store. | 这像个五金店的垃圾堆 |
[28:25] | Well,it could lead us to the shooter. | 可能会帮我们找到枪手 |
[28:28] | I think we should take it all in. | 我觉得应该都带回去 |
[28:30] | You would say that. | 就知道你会这样说 |
[29:28] | Okay,gentlemen. | 好了 先生们 |
[29:30] | This is it. | 就是它了 |
[29:33] | This is the gun. | 这就是那把枪 |
[29:35] | What? | 什么? |
[29:42] | So then this pipe– that’s the barrel. | 这根管子 就是枪管 |
[29:46] | That wood’s the stock. | 木块是枪托 |
[29:48] | The door hinge, the door hinge is a hammer. | 门铰是击锤 |
[29:52] | They used a nail to serve as a firing pin. | 撞针就用钉子 |
[29:55] | And this spring– | 这个弹簧 |
[29:57] | wow,this spring creates the force that’s necessary | 这个弹簧施力 |
[30:00] | for the firing pin to activate the primer. | 让撞针点着底火 |
[30:14] | It doesn’t have a manufacturer’s grooved barrel. | 这枪没有厂商制造的膛线枪管 |
[30:16] | That explains why the bullets didn’t have striations on them. | 所以子弹上面才没有痕迹 |
[30:19] | Right. But why’d the gun end up in so many pieces? | 那为什么枪裂成了这么多块? |
[30:23] | Because any misstep in the construction | 自制武器过程中的任何小失误 |
[30:25] | of a homemade weapon will render it unstable. | 都会导致其不稳定 |
[30:29] | So this weapon literally blew itself apart. | 这个武器把自己炸飞了 |
[30:40] | Wow,that’s a big risk. | 风险可真大 |
[30:43] | You know,why not just buy a gun? | 干吗不买把枪呢? |
[30:45] | Well,without trace, DNA or prints, | 没有痕迹 DNA 或者指纹 |
[30:47] | – homemade gun like this – it’s virtually untraceable. | – 像这样的自制枪… – 没有办法追查 |
[31:02] | Until now. Until now. | 现在能 现在能了 |
[31:32] | I didn’t make anything. | 我什么也没造 |
[31:34] | Oh,no? | 没有吗? |
[31:35] | Let me see your arms. | 让我看看你的手臂 |
[31:45] | How’d you get those burns,Shane? | 你是怎么烫伤的 Shane? |
[31:49] | I was barbecuing. | 烧烤时弄的 |
[31:51] | You were barbecuing? | 烧烤? |
[31:56] | Here’s what I think happened. | 我觉得事情是这样的 |
[31:58] | I think you made the weapon, | 你造了武器 |
[32:00] | I think you discharged the weapon from the train platform, | 从火车站台那里开枪 |
[32:02] | it exploded on you, | 枪在你手上炸了 |
[32:04] | and that’s how you got those burns. | 你因此被烫伤 |
[32:07] | Now,here’s my question. | 我的问题是 |
[32:09] | When did you start gambling with Webb? | 你什么时候开始跟着Webb赌博的? |
[32:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[32:14] | I know it doesn’t look like it, but I try to live a clean life. | 我知道看起来不像 可我正努力清清白白过日子 |
[32:16] | How did you and Dario get so far in debt? | 那你和Dario怎么会欠这么多债? |
[32:20] | I don’t know any Dario. | 我不认识什么Dario |
[32:22] | Okay? I told you, I don’t gamble. | 好了吧? 我告诉你 我不赌博 |
[32:24] | Then why’d you try to kill the bookie? | 那你为什么要杀庄家? |
[32:28] | Look,if you’re gonna take me in, | 你要是要抓我进去 |
[32:29] | why don’t you just do it already? | 干嘛不动手? |
[32:30] | See,I think,Shane, | 我觉得 Shane |
[32:32] | that you and Dario are working for someone. | 你和Dario在替别人办事 |
[32:35] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[32:39] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[32:42] | And I think that person has threatened to kill you. | 我觉得那人威胁要杀你 |
[33:03] | Shane Newsom and Dario Aguilar are working for someone,Frank, | Shane Newsom和Dario Aguilar 在替别人办事 Frank |
[33:09] | but won’t say who. | 可他们不说是谁 |
[33:12] | Besides the fact they both shot at Brad Webb, | 除了他们都朝Brad Webb开了枪以外 |
[33:15] | I can’t find a common link. | 我找不出共同点 |
[33:17] | So they’ve both been arrested, right? | 他们都被逮捕过 对吧? |
[33:19] | Yeah,but they couldn’t have met in jail. | 可他们不可能在牢里碰过面 |
[33:21] | Shane’s never been in. | Shane没坐过牢 |
[33:22] | Suspended sentence. | 他被判缓刑了 |
[33:28] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[33:30] | Horatio,look who Dario’s probation officer is. | 看Dario的缓刑监督官是谁 |
[33:37] | Neal Perkins. | |
[33:39] | yeah,I met the guy. | 是啊 我见过这人 |
[33:41] | Out of all the probation officers in Miami, | 迈阿密那么多缓刑官 |
[33:44] | what are the chances? | 这也太巧了 |
[33:46] | Look,man,call my P.O.Get him down here now! | 伙计 打电话叫我缓刑官来这 |
[33:49] | There ain’t no way I’m goin’ down like this. | 我不会就这么屈服 |
[33:51] | Perkins is not gonna bail you out. | Perkins不会来保释你的 |
[33:52] | We know he’s the one that made you shoot at Webb. | 我们知道是他让你杀Webb |
[33:54] | DELKO: PD already spoke to him. | 警方跟他谈过了 |
[33:56] | You know what he had to say about you? | 你猜他说你什么 |
[33:58] | He said,”I tried my best with him, | 他说 “对他我已经尽力了 |
[34:02] | “but he obviously doesn’t belong in society. | 可他显然融入不了这个社会 |
[34:04] | I think it’s time to throw away the key.” | 我想是时间放手了” |
[34:07] | Why do you think he wouldn’t take your call? | 不然他怎么不接你电话 |
[34:10] | He played me,man. | 他耍我 |
[34:13] | No,no,no. He should be sitting here,not me! | 不不不 接受问话的该是他 不是我! |
[34:15] | Only way to make that happen is for you to tell us everything. | 除非你把一切告诉我们 |
[34:18] | Might even earn yourself some leniency. | 说不定还落个宽大处理 |
[34:21] | Tell me,how does one man get another to kill for him? | 告诉我 他是怎么说服你替他杀人的? |
[34:25] | He said if I didn’t kill the dude, | 他说如果我不杀了他 |
[34:27] | Vice would find so much coke in my crib, | 警察会在我家找到大量毒品 |
[34:29] | it’d look like little Colombia in there | 多得就跟来到哥伦比亚似的 |
[34:31] | Yeah,well,attempted murder charge won’t be any better. | 谋杀未遂也好不到哪去 |
[34:33] | Listen,man,he gave me the rifle and he gave me the ammo. | 听着 他给了我枪和弹药 |
[34:37] | And he said if I got caught, he’d protect me. | 说要是我被逮住 他会罩着我 |
[34:40] | So who’s this guy you want me to cap? | 你要我做掉的那人是谁? |
[34:42] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天一早 |
[34:44] | Guy’ll be fishing at C-157. | 这个人会在C-157钓鱼 |
[34:48] | He’s like clockwork. | 非常准时 |
[34:55] | don’t mess this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[35:01] | That dude was in the boat,just like Perkins said he’d be. | 那家伙在船里 跟Perkins说的一样 |
[35:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[35:05] | And then I saw some other guy on the bridge… | 然后我看到桥上有人… |
[35:07] | – My name’s Brad! What’s yours? – acting all crazy like he was gonna jump, | – 我叫Brad 你叫什么? – 跟疯了似的好像要跳下去 |
[35:10] | making a commotion. | 引起一阵骚动 |
[35:11] | Hey,no,do not jump! Do not jump! | 嘿 不要 别跳 别跳! |
[35:16] | That’s it.Y’all know everything | 就是这样 后面的你们都知道了 |
[35:18] | Now y’all can do your job and go get Perkins. | 现在做好你们的工作 去把Perkins抓来 |
[35:21] | Testimony of a felon’s not gonna convince the ASA. | 一名重犯的证词不足以说服州检察官 |
[35:24] | I don’t think so,no. | 我想也是 不行 |
[35:26] | Do you have any proof,Dario? | 你有证据吗 Dario? |
[35:28] | Text message from Perkins,anything? | Perkins发的短信? 什么都行 |
[35:30] | No,man,it was all face-to-face. | 没有 伙计 都是当面交易 |
[35:32] | You know,you said he gave you the rifle and the ammo. | 你说他给了你枪和弹药 |
[35:35] | Did he give you anything else? | 他还有没有给你什么? |
[35:37] | – Nah,nothing. – That’s too bad. | – 没有了 – 那就不妙了 |
[35:39] | Look,hold up. You guys are gonna tell me | 打住 你们该不会告诉我 |
[35:40] | that he’s gonna get away with this? | 他就这么逃脱了吧? |
[35:42] | No,you better hope not. | 不 你最好希望不会 |
[35:44] | We got one more person we can talk to. | 我们还有一个人可以问 |
[35:56] | So,I know what you were doing at the canal this morning. | 我知道你今早去运河干嘛 |
[36:00] | You heard Mr. Perkins planning a murder, | 你听闻Perkins先生预谋杀人 |
[36:02] | so you decided to stop it. | 你决心去阻止 |
[36:09] | I didn’t want anybody to get hurt | 我不想有人受伤害 |
[36:10] | because I looked the other way. | 我已经改过自新了 |
[36:12] | After that, he put you onto his target. | 那之后 他就盯上你了 |
[36:17] | He’s always having his probies do stuff for him. | 总有些缓刑犯替他做事 |
[36:21] | And if you say no, | 如果你拒绝 |
[36:24] | he’ll violate your probation and throw you in jail. | 他就让你违反缓刑规定 送你去坐牢 |
[36:28] | Perkins actually came to me first about shooting Webb. | 事实上Perkins先找我去杀Webb |
[36:31] | But once he saw I couldn’t stomach it, | 但一看到我不干 |
[36:34] | that’s when he got Dario. | 他就去找Dario了 |
[36:37] | But after I tried to stop the murder, | 可在我阻止谋杀之后 |
[36:39] | Perkins just lost it. | Perkins就发飙了 |
[36:41] | Today he came to my place, and he was really angry. | 今天他来到我家 看上去很生气 |
[36:44] | You thought you’d get in the way of my business?! | 你以为你能搅和我的事情?! |
[36:46] | – Look,I wasn’t trying to mess things up. – Well,you did. | – 我无意搞砸事情 – 可你就是弄砸了 |
[36:49] | Now you got to fix it. | 现在你得去弥补 |
[36:51] | No. No,I can’t do that. | 不 不行 我不能 |
[36:55] | You don’t and I’m gonna say I found so much cocainein Tracy’s car, | 你不干 我就说在Tracy 车里找到好些毒品 |
[36:58] | she’s gonna go to prison for 20 years. | 她得去坐20年牢 |
[37:01] | Though I will miss our little “dates,” though. | 我会想念我们的”小小私会”的 |
[37:03] | Look,you leave her out of this! | 你别把她搅进来! |
[37:06] | The only way she stays out is if you make amends. | 你只要顺从 她就没事 |
[37:09] | Time to finish what you interrupted. | 把被你搅乱的事情了结掉 |
[37:14] | Look,where’s the gun? | 枪呢? |
[37:18] | No store gun. | 不能用现成的枪 |
[37:19] | It’ll tie right back to you. | 很容易查到你头上 |
[37:22] | You’re gonna make one. | 你自己做一把 |
[37:24] | How am I supposed to that? | 我该怎么做? |
[37:41] | I missed the shot, | 我没射中 |
[37:43] | and now I can’t find Tracy. | 到现在还找不到Tracy |
[37:46] | Where is the piece of paper now? | 那张纸在哪? |
[37:50] | Shane,I need to know in order to save Tracy. | Shane 要救Tracy就必须告诉我 |
[37:55] | He told me to fill up the sink and toss it in. | 他叫我在水池灌水 把纸丢进去 |
[37:58] | So I did. | 我照做了 |
[38:02] | Yes,Mr. Wolfe,I need you to retrieve something. | Wolfe 我要你找样东西 |
[38:32] | You think the ink’s still viable? | 墨迹还能显现吗? |
[38:34] | If there is any pigment left,it should fluoresce in infrared light. | 如果还有色素残留 在红外线照射下应该发荧光 |
[38:42] | Oh,my God,it worked. | 天哪 奏效了 |
[38:43] | Grab one of those writing samples we got from probation. | 从缓刑处文件那拿份书写样本 |
[38:51] | All right,both have heavy pressure. | 两份下笔力气都很重 |
[38:53] | They both lean vertically to the left. | 都向左侧歪斜 |
[38:56] | The spacing is the same. | 字句间隔相同 |
[38:59] | Look at the mid-line on the A’s. | 看A中间那一横 |
[39:00] | There’s extreme protrusion there. | 都明显伸出 |
[39:03] | It’s the same guy. | 是同一个人 |
[39:05] | This is it. | 这就对了 |
[39:07] | This confirms Perkins made the drawing of the gun. | 这证明Perkins画了造枪图 |
[39:10] | So he’s trying to kill Brad, | 这么说他蓄意杀害Brad |
[39:12] | because it’s easier than paying him off. | 因为这比还赌账容易的多 |
[39:14] | – I’ll call H. – Right. | – 我通知H – 好的 |
[39:34] | Please don’t do this to me. | 求求你不要 |
[39:37] | Please don’t… | 求你 别… |
[39:40] | Tracy,come on. | 来吧 Tracy |
[39:41] | – Please don’t. – I thought we were past this. | – 不要 – 我以为没这必要了 |
[39:47] | You should know the deal by now. | 你现在早该清楚情况了 |
[39:50] | – You give me what I want. – No,please don’t.Please stop. | – 你给我我要的 – 不 求你 不要 停下 |
[39:51] | – Hey! Get over here! – Please don’t… | – 嘿! 过来! – 求求你 别… |
[39:56] | – And you don’t go to jail. – No! Please! | – 这样你就不用坐牢 – 不! 求你! |
[39:59] | – No! – Come here! | – 不要! – 过来! |
[40:01] | – All right. – Please..Don’t!.Stop! Please! | – 就这样 – 求你 别! 求你 停下! |
[40:05] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼?! |
[40:13] | You… | 你… |
[40:14] | are under arrest for solicitation of murder and rape | 因教唆谋杀和强奸罪被捕 |
[40:18] | – You have no evidence. – I am loaded with evidence,my friend. | – 你没证据 – 朋友 我手里有的是证据 |
[40:22] | What are you gonna do? | 你要拿我怎么样? |
[40:24] | You’re gonna kill me out here? | 在这杀了我? |
[40:25] | You know what?****** | 知道吗? 我很乐意这样做 但今天 |
[40:30] | I’m gonna show you what the next 30 years is gonna be like. | 我想让你尝尝接下来30年的滋味 |
[40:35] | And how are you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么做? |
[41:03] | Tracy… | |
[41:07] | Tracy,you okay? | Tracy 你还好吗? |
[41:11] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[41:14] | So,what’s… what’s gonna happen now? | 那… 接下来会怎样? |
[41:17] | Well… | 这个… |
[41:18] | for starters,you’re never gonna see him again. | 首先 你再也不用见到他了 |
[41:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:29] | You know how you can thank me? | 知道你能怎么谢我吗 |
[41:31] | There’s somebody… | 有一个人… |
[41:33] | that you need to talk to. | 你该和他聊聊 |
[41:41] | Hello? | 你好? |
[41:44] | – Shane? – Tracy? | |
[41:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[41:49] | I think I’m gonna be. | 我会没事的 |
[41:52] | Look,I-I tried to stop him to protect you from jail. | 我试着阻止他 保护你不进监狱 |
[41:58] | To do that,I had to do something bad. | 为此 我不得不做些坏事 |
[42:06] | I’m not gonna be around for a while. | 我会有一阵子不在你身边 |
[42:35] | Drama Name Season X Episode X |