时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Move over prime time,because your favorite reality series is back. | 挪出黄金时段 因为你们最爱的真人秀回归了 |
[00:20] | The Boroughs Take Miami is celebrating its premiere today, | 抢占迈阿密今天举行首映礼 |
[00:24] | and you’re invited to the party. | 你们受邀来参加庆典 |
[00:33] | Yo,Gabe C.from Queens here. | 皇后区的Gabe C.在此 |
[00:36] | What up,party people? | 大家好吗? |
[00:43] | Yeah! | 好! |
[00:44] | You know what they call the sixth borough? | 你们知道第六站是哪里吗 |
[00:47] | Miami! | 迈阿密! |
[00:53] | Are you,like,a bodyguard for the cast. | 你是剧组的保安吗 |
[00:57] | No,no.I’m a cop. | 不 我是警察 |
[00:59] | Here to do crowd control. | 来维持人群秩序 |
[01:01] | You guys usually do that? | 你们还干这个? |
[01:03] | On a day when we have five parades,yeah. | 一天内有五次游行就干 |
[01:07] | Hey,Miami,what’s up?! | 你好 迈阿密 大家好吗 |
[01:11] | It’s your girl Too-Shea here representing Brooklyn,that’s right. | 没错 我是代表布鲁克林的Too-Shea |
[01:18] | So,you can’t,like,introduce me to Too-Shea? | 那你能不能把我引荐给Too-Shea |
[01:22] | – No,can’t help you. – You having fun? | – 抱歉 帮不了忙 – 你们玩得尽兴吗 |
[01:25] | Listen,I got something y’all are gonna kiss my feet for. | 有个事情告诉大家 你们会爱死我的 |
[01:29] | My new tanning spray will be available in all your finest drug emporiums starting this month. | 我的新款晒肤喷雾本月起 就将在各大药房商场起售 |
[01:36] | But y’all get a free sample! | 在场的每位都将得到体验装 |
[01:44] | Oh,I love you,too! | 我也爱你们 |
[01:46] | Yo,yo,yo,Miami! | 嘿嘿 迈阿密 |
[01:48] | – I wasn’t even done yet. – What’s up?! | – 我还没说完呢 – 大伙好吗 |
[01:49] | She loves it,she loves it. | 她喜欢 她喜欢这样 |
[01:51] | Ladies do love me. | 美女们都喜欢我 |
[01:52] | Yo!It’s your boy,Zachary “Guns” Rittner saying holla from The Bronx. | 是我 枪手Zachary Rittner 从布朗克斯带来问候! |
[02:00] | So,y’all remember to pick up some Gun Fire,my signature performance-enhancing dietary supplement, | 大家下回想要猎艳 记得带上”炮火” |
[02:06] | the next time you want to catch some prey. | 我必备的提升魅力值的独家装备 |
[02:14] | Possible gunshots fired,Hotel 220.Stand by. | 可能发生枪击 地点220酒店 随时待命 |
[02:18] | Welcome to the gun show,bitches. | 欢迎来到枪手秀 姑娘们 |
[02:23] | Yeah! Yes. | 耶! |
[02:30] | False alarm.Fireworks. | 错误警报 是爆竹 |
[02:37] | Courtney’s wasted… again. | Courtney又喝醉了 |
[02:56] | All units,all units,person of interest heading towards the main stage. | 各单位注意 有可疑人物向舞台靠近 |
[02:59] | He’s got on a blue flannel shirt,blue flannel shirt. | 此人身着蓝色绒布衬衫 蓝色绒布衬衫 |
[03:01] | Keep an eye on him. | 盯住他 |
[03:04] | Have another drink,Courtney. | 再来一杯 Courtney |
[03:15] | Miami… Miami… | 迈阿密… 迈阿密… |
[03:29] | Get down!Gun! Gun! Everybody down! | 趴下! 他有枪! 大家趴下! |
[03:40] | Move! Move! | 让一让 让一让 |
[03:44] | Watch out. Watch out. Watch out. Watch out. Watch out. | 当心 当心 当心 当心 |
[03:51] | is is Eric Delko. | 我是Eric Delko |
[03:53] | I need an ambulance and immediate backup to Hotel 220. | 220酒店需要救护车和紧急支援 |
[03:55] | Hotel 220. | 220酒店 |
[04:01] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[04:02] | Listen,get up here. | 你过来一下 |
[04:04] | Stay with the body.Don’t let anyone near her,you understand? | 待在尸体旁 别让任何人靠近 明白吗 |
[04:06] | Don’t let anyone near her! | 任何人不许靠近! |
[04:07] | Stay with the body! | 待在尸体旁! |
[04:17] | Watch out,watch out,move! | 当心 当心 让一让! |
[04:23] | Get out of the way! | 快让道! |
[04:25] | Move! Move! Move! Move! | 让一下 让道 让道 |
[04:34] | Coming through! Move! Move! Move! Move! | 借过 让一让 让一让 |
[05:00] | These parking lots can be active. | 这停车场可是车来车往 |
[05:03] | Now get your hands in the air and get up. | 举起双手 站起来 |
[05:07] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[05:09] | Hands in the air. | 把手举起来 |
[05:11] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们逮错人了 |
[05:13] | Is that a fact?Then why are you carrying that weapon? | 真的吗 那你为什么带有武器 |
[05:16] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想象的那样 |
[05:23] | It’s a pellet gun,H. | 是个BB枪 H |
[05:26] | It’s just red paint. | 红色涂料而已 |
[05:27] | Well,what are the pellets for? | 想用这枪干嘛? |
[05:29] | Courtney has a hair care line. | Courtney有个护发品牌 |
[05:31] | The pellets represent the blood of the animals that Courtney used to test her hair care products with. | 红弹丸代表被Courtney 用于测试护发产品的动物血 |
[05:36] | That sounds like motive. | 听起来像动机 |
[05:38] | No. I just wanted to send Courtney a message. | 不 我只想给Courtney个警告 |
[05:41] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[05:44] | I didn’t even get a shot off. | 我连枪都没开 |
[05:46] | Well,you know what,my friend? | 你知道吗 朋友 |
[05:48] | If I find out you’re lying,the same won’t be said of me. | 如果我发现你撒谎 |
[06:28] | CSI:mimami.s09e06 | 我可不保证我不会开枪 |
[06:39] | Reality got too real in Miami this morning for a star of the hit reality series The Boroughs. | 今天早晨 迈阿密一真人秀 “抢占迈阿密”真实过火 |
[06:44] | Cast member Courtney Alderman took a tumble that sources say might be fatal. | 据消息透露 剧集主演 Courtney Alderman可能遭遇致命一摔 |
[06:47] | Though police have yet to confirm the star’s death, | 尽管警方尚未证实死亡消息 |
[06:50] | witnesses attending the show’s season premiere party at Hotel 220 immediately tweeted | 在220酒店参加真人秀 新季首映礼的目击者 |
[06:55] | about this celebration gone wrong. | 即时推讯表示庆典中途出事 |
[07:04] | I’m telling you,there are no secrets. | 告诉你 我们之间没有秘密 |
[07:07] | I mean,you live together in a hotel for three years,you get to know each other pretty well. | 如果在酒店同住三年 你们彼此会非常了解 |
[07:11] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[07:13] | Ew,pasty,granola hippie. | 恶心 脸色苍白 胡子拉渣的嬉皮 |
[07:15] | So not my type. | 不是我喜欢的类型 |
[07:17] | Yeah,well,we think that,uh, | 我们认为 |
[07:18] | he or the animal rights group he works with may have something to do with Courtney’s death. | 他或他所在的动物权利协会 可能和Courtney的死有关 |
[07:24] | It was one of those activist stalkers. | 肯定是某个激进的跟踪狂 |
[07:26] | Yeah,Courtney and me – we get,like,20 hate letters a day. | 我和Courtney每天都会 收到20来封恶意信件 |
[07:30] | Some from stalkers with a cause. | 有出于不同理由而跟踪我们的 |
[07:31] | Some from just plain-old stalkers who wanted to jump our bones. | 有的则年代久远 就想跟我们上床 |
[07:35] | Yeah,we’re going to need to see those. | 我们需要看那些信 |
[07:37] | Oh,okay. | 好的 |
[07:40] | Statue of Liberty,uh,booze luge. | 自由女神像 畅饮酒池 |
[07:43] | Makes you miss college. | 真让人怀念大学时代 |
[07:44] | Yeah,what you remember of it. | 是啊 也就记得这些了 |
[07:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:47] | Tell you what,I’m going to go check the footage. | 我去查查底片 |
[07:49] | If the cast didn’t see who the killer was,maybe the cameras did. | 如果剧组人员没看到凶手 没准摄像机拍到了 |
[07:54] | Here.These are the hate letters we got just from today. | 给 我们今天收到的恶意信件 |
[07:58] | I don’t know what it is. | 不知都写了些什么 |
[07:59] | People just love to tell us they hate us. | 人们就是爱说讨厌我们 |
[08:02] | I don’t know. | 不认识 |
[08:03] | The dude needs to beef up. | 这老兄得健健身了 |
[08:05] | Did you ever see him approach Courtney? | 你有没有见过他接近Courtney |
[08:06] | Don’t look like her type. | 看上去不合她口味 |
[08:08] | I mean,maybe if she was drunk. | 说不定她喝醉了 |
[08:09] | And knowing Courtney,she probably was. | 照Courtney来说 没准她就是醉了 |
[08:20] | Fluoroscope’s not picking up anything. | 萤光镜下没发现 |
[08:23] | No pellets,no BFT,no lacerations,nothing. | 没弹丸 没钝器伤 没伤口 什么也没有 |
[08:26] | No pellets.Well,that clears Wayne Bullock. | 没弹丸 那Wayne Bullock就没嫌疑了 |
[08:28] | What if somebody took a shot at her during the fireworks display with a real gun? | 会不会有人趁放烟火开枪打她 |
[08:32] | Have you got a through and through? | 有穿透伤口吗 |
[08:34] | Torso’s clean. | 躯干没有枪伤 |
[08:35] | All right. Let’s go again.Hands on. | 好吧 咱再检查一遍 亲手检测 |
[09:04] | Hey,Tom.She’s got blood in her ear. | Tom 她耳朵里有血迹 |
[09:11] | Inconsistent with blunt-force trauma from the fall. | 和坠落造成的撞击钝伤不一致 |
[09:13] | Only a millimeter in diameter. | 直径只有一毫米 |
[09:17] | And yet… | 可是… |
[09:22] | …the tympanic membrane’s torn. | 鼓膜被撕裂了 |
[09:25] | Shredded her internal auditory canal. | 内耳道也被撕裂了 |
[09:29] | Her balance was gone.That’s why she fell. | 她失去平衡 所以摔了下来 |
[09:34] | The fall isn’t what killed her. | 致命伤并不是坠落造成的 |
[09:37] | Courtney suffered a stab wound that penetrated her ear | Courtney的耳朵被刺穿 |
[09:39] | and didn’t stop until it hit her brain stem. | 直达她的脑干 |
[09:46] | An injury this severe,she would have been dead within a minute. | 损伤这么严重 一分钟内就会毙命 |
[09:49] | So she was stabbed near where she fell. | 那么她是在坠落点附近被刺伤的 |
[09:52] | A regular knife wouldn’t do that,would it? | 普通的刀不会造成这种伤害 对吗 |
[09:54] | It would need to be something specific to navigate the ear canal | 必须是某个可以穿过耳道 |
[09:57] | and penetrate the gray matter? | 穿透灰白质的器物 |
[09:59] | You’re looking for a unique blade. | 你们要找的刀刃很独特 |
[10:02] | Four inches long,and only several millimeters wide. | 四英寸长 只有几毫米宽 |
[10:08] | Great.I know exactly where to start.Thanks. | 好的 我知道从哪着手 谢了 |
[10:33] | To Courtney. | 敬Courtney |
[10:41] | Hey,people,Miami-Dade Police Department.The party’s over. | 迈阿密警察 聚会结束了 |
[10:44] | Shea Williamson,Zachary Rittner,Gabe Calligan,you’re coming with us. | Gabe Calligan 请跟我们走一趟 |
[10:48] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快点 |
[10:58] | What is all this about? | 这是干什么 |
[11:00] | This is about finding the murder weapon that killed your friend. | 找杀死你朋友的凶器 |
[11:05] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[11:08] | Watch your hands. | 别乱摸 |
[11:12] | What are you looking for? | 你们在找什么 |
[11:15] | Geez,you don’t have to paw-rape me. | 老天 没必要揩油吧 |
[11:18] | I’m not paw-raping you,I’m just searching you. | 我可没揩油 只是搜你身 |
[11:21] | Why would I kill Courtney? | 我为神马要杀Courtney |
[11:22] | We’ve seen the footage from the show,and it’s clear you’ve had problems in the past,Gabe. | 我们看了剧集底片 显然你们以前有过冲突 Gabe |
[11:30] | I did not hook up with Too-Shea’s sister. | 我没和Too-Shea的妹妹搞一起 |
[11:32] | You know what,fine.Lie about it.It doesn’t matter to me,okay? | 很好 你就骗人吧 我不在乎 |
[11:34] | Shea’s the one that’s gonna be pissed. | 到时生气的是Shea |
[11:37] | Enough. | 我受够了 |
[11:38] | If Courtney’s gonna accuse me of lying, | 如果Courtney要指责我撒谎 |
[11:40] | she needs to realize that I will eventually shut her up. | 她得明白我最终会让她闭嘴的 |
[11:55] | This is my pocketknife. | 这是我随身带的折刀 |
[11:57] | Just your pocketknife,yet slim enough to match the wound in Courtney’s brain. | 不过你的袖珍小刀 足以匹配Courtney的脑部伤口 |
[12:05] | So witnesses confirm that Courtney was in the green room before she fell. | 目击者说坠倒之前 Courtney在演员休息室里 |
[12:10] | So? | 所以呢? |
[12:11] | So the cast were the only ones with access to the green room. | 只有演员能进休息室 |
[12:15] | That makes you guys the prime suspects. | 所以你们几个是首要嫌疑人 |
[12:18] | Hold up. | 等会 |
[12:19] | Courtney was my friend. | Courtney是我的朋友 |
[12:21] | Not in The Boroughs,she wasn’t. | 在剧里可不是 |
[12:26] | Courtney,sweetie,you have to stop guys after I do. | Courtney 亲爱的 你不能睡我睡过的男人 |
[12:30] | We just went to dinner. | 我们只是吃个饭 |
[12:36] | You think I’ve been naughty? | 你觉得我很调皮? |
[12:40] | What do you think,this is some ploy for the cameras? | 怎么 你认为现在是在演戏吗? |
[12:42] | Your friend Courtney was stabbed to death. | 你朋友Courtney是被刺死的 |
[12:45] | So you mean shot? | 你指枪杀? |
[12:47] | By,like,that activist stalker with a gun? | 就好像 被那个激进跟踪狂开枪打死? |
[12:50] | No,I mean stabbed. | 不 我指的是刺伤 |
[12:54] | By something sharp. | 利器 |
[13:05] | Like a nail file. | 比如指甲锉 |
[13:07] | Do you think one of us killed her? | 你认为是我们其中一人杀了她? |
[13:11] | What I know is that you were all the last people to see her alive. | 我只知道你们是最后看到她活着的人 |
[13:17] | And according to the show,you all had motive. | 而根据录像 你们都有动机 |
[13:26] | Booty call! | 求过夜噢! |
[13:27] | Guns,not tonight,okay? | 枪手 今晚不行 好吗? |
[13:30] | It was some freaking nobody she met at the bar. | 那不过是她在酒吧碰到的过客 |
[13:34] | Courtney can hook up with whoever she wants. | Courtney想跟谁搞就跟谁搞 |
[13:36] | I hope she catches that herpes virus thing and croaks. | 我倒希望她得疱疹死掉 |
[13:40] | Yo,the show has nothing to do with actuality. | 那节目都是虚构的 |
[13:43] | Yeah,well,you know what,Courtney was actually murdered,and you are all actually suspects. | Courtney真的被谋杀了 你们都是嫌犯 |
[13:49] | You understand that? | 明白了吗? |
[13:51] | I told you,you wouldn’t find nothing on me. | 告诉你 你在我身上查不到什么的 |
[13:53] | Can I have my cell phone back so I can go now? | 能把手机还给我 让我走吗? |
[13:55] | No. Let me look at your jacket. | 不 让我检查下你的外套 |
[13:58] | No,I told you I wasn’t sporting no murder weapon. | 不 我说了我没有凶器 |
[14:00] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[14:12] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 这可不好说 |
[14:15] | You sure know a lot about our show. | 你对我们的节目了解不少啊 |
[14:17] | What are you?A fan? | 你是谁? 粉丝? |
[14:19] | No,I’m a police officer. | 不 我是警察 |
[14:21] | I do my homework. | 我会做功课 |
[14:25] | We’re coming to you live now from Miami-Dade Police Department, | 来自迈阿密戴德警局的现场报道 |
[14:28] | where cast members of The Boroughs … | 抢占迈阿密的演员… |
[14:30] | Representatives for the remaining cast No charges have been filed Hi. | 演员的代言人表示并未 |
[14:34] | in the stabbing death of Courtney Alderman. | 就Courtney Alderman 被刺一案受到起诉 |
[14:37] | Fans of the hit series are insistent that the show must go on. | 该热播剧的粉丝呼吁剧集继续播放 |
[14:40] | So we luminoled everything they had on them,from the pocketknife to the nail file. | 我们检查了他们身上的东西 包括随身折刀和指甲锉 |
[14:44] | There’s not a drop of blood on any of them. | 上面没有一滴血 |
[14:45] | – Yeah,you,too. – No… | – 嗯 你也一样 – 不… |
[14:47] | They’re mugging it up for the cameras the same day their friend dies. | 在朋友死亡的当天他们还在抢镜头 |
[14:51] | At least they’re not letting murder get to their heads. | 至少他们没被凶案影响到 |
[14:58] | Hang on.Who’s this? | 等等 这是谁? |
[15:06] | Eric!Arrest him! | Eric! 逮捕他! |
[15:09] | What’s your problem?Get him,get him! | 你怎么回事? 抓住他 抓住他! |
[15:13] | Mr. Calligan,are you okay?Look at me.Mr. Calligan? | Calligan先生 你没事吧 看着我 Calligan先生? |
[15:54] | Hello there,”Dan Wilson. | 你好啊 Dan Wilson |
[15:57] | ” Why did you hit that kid back there,huh? | 为什么打那孩子? |
[15:59] | It’s complicated. | 一时说不清 |
[16:00] | Oh,yeah?You want to explain to us why? | 是吗? 你想和我们解释下原因吗? |
[16:03] | I’m done talking. | 我不会说的 |
[16:04] | Okay.I got him.For now.Let’s go. | 好了 我抓住他了 走吧 |
[16:09] | Mr. Calligan,look at me.Who would do that to you?Did you know that man? | Calligan先生 看着我 谁会这么对你? 你认识他吗? |
[16:11] | I don’t know. | 不认识 |
[16:12] | First Courtney,now me. | 先是Courtney 现在是我 |
[16:14] | What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[16:27] | Why Gabe Calligan? | 为什么要袭击Gabe Calligan? |
[16:29] | What about Courtney Alderman?Did you stab her,too? | Courtney Alderman呢? 你也刺杀了她吗? |
[16:32] | Who?No. | 谁? 不 |
[16:34] | You shouldn’t be talking to me; I’m not the killer here. | 你们不该问我话 我不是凶手 |
[16:36] | Well,you did attack Gabe Calligan,and that’s aggravated assault. | 但你确实袭击了Gabe Calligan 这可是暴力伤人 |
[16:39] | Mr.Wilson,I need a reason not to send you to jail right now. | Wilson先生 我需要个 不把你送进监狱的理由 |
[16:42] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么? |
[16:45] | He tried to kill my baby brother. | 他想杀我弟弟 |
[16:49] | How? | 说来听听? |
[16:51] | Tyler,my brother,snuck into a club last night. | Tyler 我弟弟 昨晚溜去酒吧 |
[16:56] | He’s been acting out. | 他经常出去溜达 |
[16:57] | My mom died last year,and since then,I’m all he’s got. | 我母亲去年死了 从那时起 我就是他的唯一 |
[17:01] | He texted his best friend from the club. | 他在酒吧发短信给他好朋友 |
[17:03] | Said he’d bought drugs from Gabe Calligan,the famous kid from The Boroughs. | 说他从抢占迈阿密的名演员 Gabe Calligan那买了毒品 |
[17:08] | Only,they were bad drugs. | 但那是劣质毒品 |
[17:13] | How do you know they were bad? | 你怎么知道是劣质的? |
[17:14] | Tyler OD’d. | Tyler吸食过量 |
[17:16] | He’s on life support at Dade General right now. | 他现在在戴德综合医院 靠呼吸器维持生命 |
[17:19] | You sure it was him? | 你确定是他? |
[17:21] | I’m positive. | 我肯定 |
[17:23] | I just can’t prove it. | 只是无法证明 |
[17:25] | Tyler – they don’t think he’ll make it. | Tyler 他们说他活不了 |
[17:41] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为? |
[17:43] | Not good,Lieutenant.We haven’t been able to identify the drug in his system. | 不妙 长官 我们无法识别他体内的毒品 |
[17:46] | What about symptoms? | 症状呢? |
[17:48] | They’re all across the board: dangerously low levels of sodium and potassium; | 各种各样都有: 钠钾严重不足 |
[17:51] | constriction of the blood vessels… | 血管收缩… |
[17:53] | This is unlike anything we’ve seen before. | 我们从没见过这种症状 |
[17:56] | And until I know exactly what we’re dealing with,I can’t treat him. | 在知道是什么药物之前 我治不好他 |
[17:59] | The wrong therapy could kill him. | 错误的治疗会害死他 |
[18:01] | How much time do you give him? | 你觉得他还能活多久? |
[18:03] | Hours. | 几小时 |
[18:04] | We need to know what he took,and fast. | 我们得快点查出他吸食了什么 |
[18:07] | I’ll get you an answer. | 我会给你答案的 |
[18:15] | So here’s what we know. | 这是目前的已知信息 |
[18:17] | Courtney was stabbed through the ear with an unknown murder weapon. | Courtney被不明凶器刺中耳部 |
[18:20] | And uniforms tossed the green room and came up with squat. | 服装被丢在休息室里 踉踉跄跄地出来 |
[18:25] | So,apparently,our murder weapon just vanished into thin air. | 显然凶器凭空消失了 |
[18:28] | All right,let’s just say for the sake of argument that it wasn’t a fellow cast member. | 好吧 我们先假设凶手不是同台的演员 |
[18:32] | Well,we also know that the witnesses said that there were no producers | 目击者称在她摔下来之前 |
[18:35] | and no crew in the green room before she fell. | 休息室里没有制片人 也没有工作人员 |
[18:37] | True,but we traced all the letters that Shea gave us… | 是的 但我们追踪了Shea给我们的信… |
[18:42] | Here are the people that we know were busted for stalking the cast in the last year. | 这是去年因跟踪演员被捕的罪犯 |
[18:49] | That girl is in prison. | 那女孩在监狱里 |
[18:51] | – And that dude… – That’s a woman. | – 而那男的… – 那是女人 |
[18:54] | …is in Latvia. | 在拉脱维亚 |
[18:55] | Right,so no one was even remotely near Miami. | 对 所以没人在迈阿密附近 |
[18:58] | Okay,well,maybe this was personal. | 好吧 或许是私人仇杀 |
[19:01] | Maybe we should be looking into her past. | 我们得查看下她的经历 |
[19:04] | The show gave Courtney a fake identity,but we got a warrant for her real Social Security number. | Courtney在演出中用了艺名 但我们受权拿到了她的社保编码 |
[19:10] | Get anything from it? | 有发现吗? |
[19:14] | Sure did. | 当然 |
[19:15] | Courtney’s real name is Megan Rauch. | Courtney的真名叫Megan Rauch |
[19:24] | She was born and raised in Darien,Connecticut. | 生长于康涅狄格州的达里恩 |
[19:27] | What?!Really?Thought she was from a borough. | 什么?! 真的吗? 我以为她来自大城市 |
[19:30] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[19:32] | She was homecoming queen,captain of the field hockey team,president of the drama club. | 她是返校节皇后 曲棍球队队长 戏剧社社长 |
[19:38] | She has a squeaky clean record. | 履历清白 还闪闪发亮 |
[19:40] | Really?Because on the show,she’s sorderly every other second. | 真的假的? 她在电视里 老是醉醺醺的 |
[19:44] | Maybe it was an act. | 也许是演戏 |
[19:46] | Maybe she was hiding who she really was. | 或许她在隐瞒她的真实身份 |
[19:49] | Well,that’s not all she’s hiding. | 她不仅仅在隐瞒这个 |
[19:51] | So I found myself going through the footage of the show. | 我在翻看录像时发现的 |
[19:55] | Don’t you mean avidly catching up on the season? | 你是说狂热地追看每一季? |
[19:57] | Maybe that,too. | 也算是吧 |
[19:59] | I found something kind of interesting,though.Take a look at this. | 我发现了点有趣的东西 看看这个 |
[20:05] | Yo,listen,if I impregnated you,you’d have twins. | 听着 要是我让你怀孕了 那肯定是双胞胎 |
[20:08] | You cannot tell anybody. | 你不能告诉别人 |
[20:09] | Tell anyone you did what, | 告诉别人你做了什么? |
[20:12] | Come on,it hasn’t happened for months. | 拜托 我好几个月没这样做过了 |
[20:14] | Holy!You two guys hooked up?! | 天啊! 你俩搞在一起了?! |
[20:17] | You’re dreaming,Shea.It never happened. | 你这是在做梦 Shea 没有的事 |
[20:19] | Yeah,me and Court,man? | 是啊 我和Court 拜托? |
[20:21] | No way! | 怎么可能! |
[20:23] | This is good. | 这太棒了 |
[20:26] | I mean,I would keep that a secret,too,if I’d hooked up with that roided-out freak. | 要是我和那怪胎乱搞的话我也会保密的 |
[20:30] | Yeah,point taken,but,uh,look at the freeze frame. | 说的对 看看定格画面 |
[20:33] | Look what she’s holding. | 看她在摸什么 |
[20:35] | Her stomach? | 肚子? |
[20:37] | Maybe she was sick from partying all night. | 或许整夜派对让她不舒服 |
[20:40] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[20:45] | Maybe she was pregnant. | 也许她怀孕了 |
[20:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:50] | She is holding her belly like an expectant mother. | 她正像个怀孕的母亲一样护着肚子 |
[20:54] | Hey,Tom,is there any chance our victim was pregnant? | 嘿 Tom 受害者有可能怀孕了吗? |
[21:00] | This is good. | 这太棒了 |
[21:05] | She really was knocked up? | 她真的怀孕了? |
[21:08] | How long after you started sleeping together did you find out? | 你和她睡了多久之后才发现? |
[21:12] | Well,no,we never did that. | 不 我们从没做过 |
[21:14] | We all just watched the same footage.I don’t think that there’s any point in lying. | 我们刚刚看了那段录像 你没必要撒谎 |
[21:17] | Yo,Guns ain’t a liar! | 枪手不会说谎的! |
[21:18] | All right,Zachary,you’ve got two girls who know a lot about Guns. | 好了 Zachary 我们知道枪手是什么人 |
[21:20] | You can sit down. | 你可以坐下了 |
[21:22] | Look,Courtney’s blood tested positive for HCG,so we know she was pregnant when she died. | Courtney的人体绒膜促性腺激素 测试呈阳性 证明她死时已经怀孕 |
[21:27] | All we have to do is run a paternity test on you,and then we could book you for murder. | 我们只要对你做亲子鉴定 就能抓你归案了 |
[21:31] | Did you kill Courtney and the baby because you thought they might cramp your style? | 你怕他们会影响你的形象 因此杀了Courtney和孩子? |
[21:35] | You’re a good-looking guy. | 你长得不错 |
[21:36] | I’m sure the ladies like you.Did you think they wouldn’t like you if you had a baby? | 我相信女孩们很喜欢你 你是不是认为 有了孩子 她们就不喜欢你了呢? |
[21:41] | All right,look. | 好吧 听着 |
[21:43] | That was all an act. | 这一切都是演戏 |
[21:45] | A setup for the cameras; it wasn’t real. | 是表演需要 不是真的 |
[21:48] | All right?Look… Courtney and I never hooked up. | 好吗? 听着… Courtney和我从未睡过 |
[21:50] | In fact… | 实际上… |
[21:54] | I’ve never slept with anyone. | 我从没和别人睡过 |
[21:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:59] | Do you expect us to believe that you’re a virgin? | 你指望我们相信你还是个处男? |
[22:01] | I mean,if that’s true,why would you get buff?What’s with all the buff? | 如果是真的 你为啥还要秀身材? 这怎么解释? |
[22:05] | To quote from Corinthians,chapter six,verse 19, | 引用《新约》第六章第19节所言 |
[22:08] | “Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you. | “身体乃圣灵之殿” |
[22:12] | ” Is this guy for real? | 这孩子说真的? |
[22:13] | Look,this is the real me. | 听着 这才是真正的我 |
[22:16] | Zachary Rittner,seminary student… and future priest. | 我是Zachary Rittner 神学院的学生… 以及未来的牧师 |
[22:20] | Then who is “Guns”?Who is that? | 那谁是”枪手”? 谁又是那人? |
[22:22] | I don’t know.A made-up character. | 我不知道 一个虚构的角色而已 |
[22:24] | The producers of The Boroughs,they saw me on a beach in L.A., | 节目的制作团队 在洛杉矶的沙滩上看见我 |
[22:27] | and they liked my look,so they offered me a part in the show. | 他们喜欢我的样子 就请我参演节目 |
[22:30] | Said I could play the part of “Guns. | 他们说我能演”枪手”这角色 |
[22:32] | ” Look,I know what you’re thinking: | 听着 我知道你们怎么想 |
[22:34] | “Why would a future priest take such an immoral job? | “为什么一个准牧师会接受 如此不道德的工作?” |
[22:39] | ” What better way to reach out to sinners? | 还有更好的办法去接触那些罪人吗? |
[22:42] | And the money goes straight to the Church. | 而且我的薪酬会直接捐给教堂 |
[22:44] | You never slept with Courtney? | 你从来没和Courtney睡过? |
[22:47] | And I will gladly give a DNA sample to prove it. | 我很乐意提供DNA样本来证实 |
[22:51] | That baby wasn’t mine. | 那孩子不是我的 |
[23:01] | Yo,Wolfe! | 哟 Wolfe! |
[23:03] | So,I went through Courtney’s phone records and found one incoming Connecticut number | 我检查了Courtney的电话记录 发现有一个康涅狄格州的号码 |
[23:06] | that popped up more than any other,a guy named James Reed. | 出现频率比其他电话高 对方叫James Reed |
[23:09] | But there’s no mention of him in her file. | 但她的档案里并没提及这个 |
[23:10] | Can we track his cell phone,see if he’s in Miami? | 我们能追踪他的号码 看看他是否在迈阿密吗? |
[23:12] | Way ahead of you.Reed’s at Hotel 220. | 已经追踪了 Reed就住在220酒店 |
[23:14] | Been registered there for the past two months. | 过去两个月一直住那儿 |
[23:16] | – Two months?! – How did we miss this guy? | – 两个月?! – 我们怎么会漏了他? |
[23:18] | Guy’s been hiding in plain sight,in a room directly across from Courtney’s. | 这家伙根本没藏着掖着 就住在Coutney房间的对门 |
[23:21] | Oh,great,we’ve got another stalker. | 好的 我们又抓到一个跟踪狂 |
[23:23] | I know.I already brought him in. | 我知道 我已经把他带来了 |
[23:28] | So,you were stalking Courtney Alderman | 你在跟踪Courtney Alderman吧 |
[23:30] | Look,we know that you came to Miami the same day she did. | 你和她同一天到达迈阿密 |
[23:32] | We know you requested the hotel room across from hers. | 我们知道你还要求住在她对门 |
[23:35] | I wasn’t stalking her! | 我没跟踪她! |
[23:37] | You don’t need to lie to us. | 你不必对我们撒谎 |
[23:39] | I’m not! | 我没有! |
[23:40] | Then why were you following her every single move? | 那你为什么老跟着她? |
[23:44] | You want to explain that? | 能解释一下吗? |
[23:48] | Because she was my wife. | 因为她是我妻子 |
[23:54] | Look,Courtney’s contract required that we keep the marriage a secret. | 听着 Courtney的合同要求 我们保密已婚的事实 |
[23:59] | What about the baby? | 那孩子怎么办? |
[24:00] | We agreed that she was gonna quit the show and go back to Connecticut. | 我们商量好了 她会离开节目 回康涅狄格州 |
[24:04] | All right,look,Mr.Reed,we searched your hotel room. | 好吧 听着 Reed先生 我们搜过你的酒店房间了 |
[24:07] | We found a broken lamp,we found a broken vase by the bathroom. | 我们找到一个破损的台灯 浴室边上还有一个碎花瓶 |
[24:12] | You know what that looks like to me? | 知道我觉得这看起来像啥吗? |
[24:14] | Signs of a struggle. | 争吵的标志 |
[24:15] | That looks like you two didn’t have,I don’t know,very happy discussion? | 看起来你们俩… 谈得不太愉快? |
[24:18] | Look,I’ll admit it. | 听着 我承认 |
[24:20] | I reacted badly when Courtney told me she was pregnant. | Coutney告诉我她怀孕时我很失态 |
[24:24] | Is it even mine? | 这真的是我的孩子? |
[24:26] | You know you’re the only one I’ve been with! | 你知道我只跟你在一起过! |
[24:28] | Everything else is just editing! | 其他事都是编出来的! |
[24:30] | Is it? | 是这样吗? |
[24:34] | I thought you were gonna be happy! | 我还觉得你会开心呢! |
[24:35] | I thought you wanted to start a family and make a new life with me! | 我以为你会想要一个家 和我一起开始新生活! |
[24:38] | Baby,calm down,okay?Baby,calm down. | 宝贝儿 冷静一点 好吗? 宝贝儿 冷静 |
[24:43] | Once we cooled off,we agreed she’d leave the show and start a new life… | 我们一冷静下来 就决定 离开节目 然后开始新生活… |
[24:49] | together. | 一起开始 |
[24:51] | You do realize how bad this looks? | 你知道这看起来有多糟吗? |
[24:53] | You and Courtney had an argument the same day she was murdered. | 在Courtney被杀的这一天 你和她大吵一架 |
[24:56] | And you never stepped forward as her husband. | 你却从未以丈夫的身份站出来 |
[24:59] | Look,I was a mess,man! | 听着 我心乱如麻 好吧! |
[25:01] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[25:03] | But I did not kill my wife and baby! | 但是我没杀我的妻子和孩子! |
[25:06] | I loved them! | 我爱他们! |
[25:26] | So,you gave this kid poison? | 你给这孩子下了毒? |
[25:29] | But I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[25:30] | What do you mean,you didn’t? | 没有是什么意思? |
[25:31] | He O.D.’d on drugs that you sold him last night at a club. | 他因为嗑药过度而昏迷不醒 那药就是昨晚你在俱乐部卖给他的 |
[25:34] | He dies,that’s on you. | 他要是死了 那就是你的责任 |
[25:36] | Mr.Calligan,I need you to stop lying to us or getting punched in the face | Calligan先生 你最好别再说谎了 否则我们就揍你一顿 |
[25:39] | will have been the best part of your day. | 这还算是最好受的 |
[25:43] | Look,I got no talent,no schtick,no nothing. | 听着 我没啥长处 也没啥趣味 什么也没有 |
[25:47] | All I have is my fame. | 我有的就名气而已 |
[25:48] | I just wanted my own thing. | 我也想有一番事业 |
[25:53] | What,so your thing is selling drugs? | 怎么 你的事业就是卖毒品? |
[25:57] | What’s in the drug? | 毒品里有什么? |
[25:59] | She said it was ecstasy. | 她说这就是迷幻药而已 |
[26:01] | Who’s she?Your supplier? | 她是谁? 你的上家? |
[26:04] | Look,I know what happens to a rat,okay?I’m not stupid. | 听着 我知道出卖别人的后果 好吧? 我又不傻 |
[26:07] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:08] | You don’t talk,people are gonna think you did anyway. | 你要是不说 大家就会觉得是你干的 |
[26:10] | Least if you do,we can get the D.A. to drop the charges. | 如果你说了 至少我们可以 让地方检察官撤诉 |
[26:13] | You’re looking at 15 years,so… | 你将面临15年的牢狱之灾 所以… |
[26:18] | what’s her name? | 她的名字是什么? |
[26:21] | What is her name? | 她的名字是什么? |
[26:24] | Hannah Beckstrom. | |
[26:26] | Her name’s Hannah Beckstrom. | 她的名字是Hannah Beckstrom |
[26:28] | – I’ll track her down. – Okay. | – 我去把她找出来 – 好 |
[26:32] | Is he gonna die? | 他会死吗? |
[26:38] | You better hope not. | 你最好祈祷他不要死 |
[27:01] | Hey,so do you believe that Courtney’s husband would really kill his own unborn child? | 嘿 你相信Courtney的老公 会真的杀了自己没出生的孩子吗? |
[27:07] | Look at Scott Peterson. | 想想Scott Peterson (因杀害怀孕的妻子而被判死刑) |
[27:08] | And you know that they say that murder is one of the top causes for death among pregnant women? | 你知道吗 孕妇 最大的死因之一就是谋杀? |
[27:14] | Yeah. | 天呐 |
[27:16] | That’s awful. | 太恐怖了 |
[27:18] | We know Courtney was stabbed here in the green room. | 我们知道Courtney是在休息室被刺的 |
[27:21] | Maybe this was a crime of opportunity. | 没准儿是临时起意 |
[27:24] | Then the easiest way to get rid of the murder weapon would be to drop it. | 那最省劲的处理凶器方法就是扔掉 |
[27:27] | It has to be here.No way it just disappeared. | 一定在这儿 凶器不可能凭空消失 |
[27:51] | Hey,Lady Liberty. | 嘿 自由女神 |
[27:54] | You know why the real one’s green? | 你知道为啥真的 自由女神像是绿色的吗? |
[27:56] | No,but I bet you’re gonna tell me. | 不知道 但你肯定会告诉我 |
[27:59] | She’s green because she’s made of copper. | 绿色是因为她是铜制的 |
[28:01] | So the oxidation process causes a green patina to form. | 氧化反应导致外表面形成铜绿 |
[28:05] | Did you moonlight as a tour guide? | 你是不是去兼差做导游啊? |
[28:09] | I spent some time in New York. | 我在纽约待过一阵子 |
[28:11] | I took the tour… and I learned that her crown has seven spikes for the seven seas. | 好好游览了一下… 我还知道 她王冠上的七根尖矛代表七大洋 |
[28:17] | But there’s also another spike that not many people know about. | 但还有另一根矛不为人所知 |
[28:22] | Wanna know where it is? | 想知道在哪儿嘛? |
[28:23] | Please tell me where it is,’cause you are killing me. | 拜托快告诉我在哪儿吧 快被你烦死了 |
[28:26] | Bottom of the torch. | 火炬底部 |
[28:28] | Check it out. | 过来看看 |
[28:31] | – Uh,no. – No? | – 嗯 没有啊 – 没有? |
[28:34] | No.That spike is not there. | 没有 那矛不在这儿 |
[28:36] | What do you mean,no? | 你说没有是什么意思? |
[28:37] | I… I saw it. | 我… 我见过的啊 |
[28:39] | I took the tour.It’s supposed to… Well,okay,it’s not there. | 我游览过的 应该是在… 好吧 没在 |
[28:42] | I mean,in your defense,it looks like somebody broke it off,like it’s missing. | 如果照你所说 看起来 像是被人折断了 像是丢了 |
[28:45] | See? | 看见了没? |
[28:48] | Wait a minute.How big would that be? | 等等 这个有多大? |
[28:49] | Would that be about four inches long and a few millimeters wide? | 会是四英尺长几毫米宽吗? |
[28:54] | Small enough yet sharp enough to penetrate the ear. | 够小 也足够能刺穿耳朵 |
[29:01] | No wonder we couldn’t find the murder weapon. | 怪不得我们找不到凶器 |
[29:03] | You were right.It didn’t just disappear. | 你是对的 凶器不会突然消失 |
[29:06] | – It melted. | – 它融化了 – 它融化了 |
[29:08] | A murder weapon with a guaranteed expiration date. | 一个确保会消失的凶器 |
[29:15] | Okay,but even if the murder weapon did melt, | 好吧 即使凶器融化了 |
[29:17] | the sculpture itself might be able to lead us to our killer, | 这个雕塑本身或许 也能帮我们找到凶手 |
[29:20] | so we really should take this in. | 我们得把它带走 |
[29:22] | Yeah,but how do we stop it from melting? | 好吧 但我们怎么阻止它融化呢? |
[29:25] | Find out if the hotel has a freezer truck. | 看看酒店有没有冷藏车 |
[29:31] | Look,I’m double parked.I better not get a ticket. | 听着 我的车停得不是地方 我可不想拿罚单 |
[29:35] | You guys totally dragged me in here. | 你们把我硬拽到这儿来 |
[29:36] | Miss Beckstrom,parking tickets are the least of your problems right now. | Beckstrom女士 相比而言 停车罚单可不是个大问题 |
[29:42] | That’s a nice bag. | 包很靓啊 |
[29:44] | Bet you paid about two grand for that? | 大概花了你两千块吧? |
[29:48] | I think we know where you got the money. | 我们都知道你是怎么赚钱的 |
[29:50] | You sold drugs to this man last night at Club Rev,right? | 你昨天在Rev酒吧 把毒品卖给这家伙了 是吧? |
[29:54] | That guy from that reality show? | 那真人秀里的家伙? |
[29:56] | You gotta be kidding me.I do not sell drugs. | 你在跟我开玩笑吧 我不卖毒品 |
[29:58] | But you used to. | 你过去常卖啊 |
[30:00] | That’s right.You got a few priors for possession with intent to sell. | 没错 你有数次持毒前科 |
[30:04] | Hannah,a boy is dying in the hospital as we speak. | Hannah 说话这会儿 有个孩子正在医院奄奄一息 |
[30:09] | I need to know what you sold to Gabe Calligan. | 我得知道你到底 卖了什么给Gabe Calligan |
[30:12] | I just told you,I didn’t sell him anything. | 我告诉过你了 我什么也没卖给他 |
[30:15] | So,what,did you move from selling to manufacturing? | 怎么 你改行从销售到制作环节了? |
[30:17] | This is ridiculous. | 真荒谬 |
[30:18] | I don’t have anything to tell you. | 我没什么可以跟你们说的 |
[30:20] | And actually,I don’t have to. | 事实上 我什么也不用说 |
[30:22] | Hannah… if I were you,I’d sit down. | Hannah… 如果我是你 我就坐下来 |
[30:31] | Now open your bag and dump the contents on that table. | 现在打开你的包 把里面的东西都倒桌子上 |
[30:37] | Do it. | 照做 |
[30:47] | Yep,it’s marijuana. | 是了 大麻 |
[30:50] | At least 28 grams here.That’s a felony,right,H? | 这有至少28克 这可是重罪 对吧 H? |
[30:53] | Hannah,look at me. | Hannah 看着我 |
[30:55] | What is in the drug? | 那毒品里有什么? |
[30:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:00] | It’s not like I make it or anything. | 又不是我制造的 |
[31:00] | – I don’t do anything big like that… – Okay,who does? | – 我不知道这种细节… – 好 那谁知道? |
[31:02] | Who makes it? | 谁制作的? |
[31:04] | We meet at the same place every time,but a different guy sells to me each week. | 我们每周定时定点见面 但经销商每周都会更换 |
[31:08] | What is the location? | 地点在哪? |
[31:13] | Ten years in a penitentiary. | 十年牢狱之灾 |
[31:17] | So… | 所以… |
[31:21] | what’s the location? | 地点在哪? |
[31:33] | Arthur Martinez. | |
[31:35] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[31:37] | Get up,Arthur. | 起来 Arthur |
[31:43] | I have a teenage boy dying in the hospital because of a drug deal that happened in this restaurant. | 有个年轻人因为吸食了 在这儿交易的毒品而趟进医院 |
[31:48] | We need names of all your patrons. | 告诉我们都有谁光顾过这儿 |
[31:50] | Please. I don’t keep names. | 拜托 我才不记名字 |
[31:52] | And I can’t control who does business here. | 我也管不着谁在这做交易 |
[31:55] | What about credit card receipts? | 信用卡收据呢? |
[31:57] | We’re cash only. | 只收现金 |
[31:58] | This is a family business started by my father.He didn’t believe in credit. | 这是我爸创下的家族生意 他觉得信用卡靠不住 |
[32:02] | Just honest work. | 以诚为本 |
[32:04] | This is not going anywhere. | 这样什么也调查不出 |
[32:06] | Not necessarily,Frank. | 未必 Frank |
[32:09] | You know what,Arthur? | 知道吗 Arthur? |
[32:11] | I’m gonna guess and say you manufacture the pills here on the premises. | 我猜测你在这屋里加工药丸 |
[32:20] | What pills? | 什么药丸? |
[32:22] | I don’t know anything about any pills. | 我真是一无所知 |
[32:26] | Really? | 是吗? |
[32:27] | It’s 92 degrees outside… …and you’re sweating like a pig. | 室外有33度 你又满身大汗 |
[32:32] | Why is your air conditioning off? | 为什么不开空调? |
[32:34] | The A/C trips the fuse. | 开空调会烧断保险丝 |
[32:36] | I turn it off when I’m cooking. | 所以做饭时不开空调 |
[32:38] | Yeah,but you’re not cooking food here,are you? | 是吗 不过你现在没在做饭吧? |
[32:47] | Get your hands on your head right now. | 手放头上 马上 |
[32:52] | Got a warrant for that? | 有逮捕令吗? |
[32:53] | Arthur,this is my warrant. | Arthur 这就是我的逮捕令 |
[33:18] | He’s bradying down. | 心动过缓 |
[33:19] | We need another ABG. | 需再分析一次动脉血气 |
[33:24] | Come on,kid. | 孩子 挺住 |
[33:30] | – Doctor,here it is. – *** | – 医生 给你 – 谢谢 |
[33:34] | We need to rush. | 抓紧时间 |
[33:37] | We’re gonna have to narrow down what he took. | 得确定他服用的药物 |
[33:42] | Starting the analysis now. | 开始分析 |
[33:46] | Wait!V-fib!Starting compressions. | 停! 室颤! 快胸外按压 |
[33:49] | We need the crash cart and I.V. | 拿电击车 静脉注射 |
[33:53] | Come on,hurry up!We’re losing him! | 快点 快点! 病人快不行了 |
[34:01] | Charge at 200. | 200焦 |
[34:06] | Clear. | 离手! |
[34:10] | No response.Again. | 没反应 再来 |
[34:14] | Negative for cocaine and benzodiazepine. | 没发现可卡因和苯二氮卓类药物 |
[34:16] | No match in the opiate family. | 也不是麻醉类药物 |
[34:23] | Charged at 300. | 300焦 |
[34:26] | Clear! | 离手! |
[34:32] | Positive for a schedule one controlled substance: | 是一种登记入库的受控制药物 |
[34:35] | GHB. | 是迷奸药 |
[34:36] | Wait,it’s also registering positive for an unscheduled substance. | 等一下 还含有一种未登记药物 |
[34:39] | We need to run it through the database. | 需要查询数据库 |
[34:46] | It’s methadrone. | 是美沙酮 |
[34:47] | We got it.We need eserine and diazepam,stat! | 知道了 注射依色林和安定 快点! |
[35:06] | Doctor,we got it. | 医生 让我来 |
[35:08] | Got it. | 让我来 |
[35:09] | Starting I | 开始注射 |
[35:13] | – Charge at 400.Clear! – Clear! | – 400焦 离手! – 离手! |
[35:32] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[35:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:35] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好的 |
[35:42] | Guess I should’ve worn a parka,huh? | 我是不是应该穿上滑雪服? |
[35:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:45] | But the quicker we find out who handled the murder weapon,the less we have to freeze. | 越早查出谁拿了凶器 就能越早解冻 |
[35:58] | I don’t see anything. | 什么也没有 |
[36:00] | There’s no trace where the killer broke off the spike. | 看不出凶手从哪里掰下尖矛 |
[36:03] | Yeah,I don’t have any prints,either. | 嗯 我也没找到指纹 |
[36:05] | This thing’s been melting this whole time,so any evidence probably slid right off. | 这东西一直在融化 有证据也流失了 |
[36:15] | What if it slid down? | 会不会流下去了? |
[36:18] | Maybe trace from the spike flowed to the ice at the base of the statue. | 或许线索流到了底座上 |
[36:29] | Wait a second… Get a little bit closer… | 等一下… 靠近点儿… |
[36:35] | Yeah,right there. | 没错 就是这儿 |
[36:36] | See that sparkly substance? | 看到发光物体了? |
[36:39] | I recognize those particles. | 我认得这些粒子 |
[36:41] | – *** – I think that’s DHA. | – 什么? – 是二十二碳六稀酸 |
[36:46] | What do you have,X – ray eyes? | 你长了X光眼吗? |
[36:47] | No,no,it’s just,it’s the main ingredient in spray tanner. | 没有 不过这是喷雾剂的主要成分 |
[36:51] | And how would you know about that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[36:52] | I have a lot of friends who work around the clock, | 我很多朋友虽然工作繁忙 |
[36:54] | and,uh,still manage to keep those perfect Miami tans. | 仍然能保持完美的迈阿密古铜肤色 |
[36:59] | Just like someone else I know. | 正如我认识的另一个人 |
[37:13] | Roll tape,and action. | 开机 开拍 |
[37:15] | Zachary,come on… Courtney would have wanted us to do this. | Zachary 来吧… Courtney肯定希望我们这么做 |
[37:20] | I don’t think she would,since you killed her. | 我看未必 因为你杀了她 |
[37:23] | Shea Williamson,you’re under arrest for the murder of Courtney Alderman. | 你因谋杀Courtney Alderman被捕 |
[37:27] | Give me a break with this. | 快别闹了 |
[37:29] | I didn’t kill nobody. | 我没杀人 |
[37:31] | We found evidence of you on the Statue of Liberty ice sculpture. | 我们在女神像冰雕上找到了证据 |
[37:34] | We know you used it as the murder weapon. | 你用冰雕做凶器的证据 |
[37:39] | Get outta here. | 出去 |
[37:40] | Get outta here,like,now! | 出去 马上! |
[37:45] | You can’t prove anything. | 你们证明不了什么 |
[37:47] | Everything must be all melted by now. | 所有东西现在都应该融化了 |
[37:49] | The murder weapon may have melted,but you left behind your signature tanning spray. | 凶器可能融化了 但是你留下了表明身份的喷雾剂残余 |
[37:53] | Are you guys,like,seriously arresting me right now? | 你们这是真的要逮捕我吗? |
[37:56] | You know what,Shea?Drop the act.Drop the accent. | 知道吗 Shea? 别演戏了 也别扮口音了 |
[38:00] | We know who you really are,Elizabeth. | 我们知道你的真实身份 Elizabeth |
[38:03] | We know you have a very impressive degree from MIT – chemical engineering. | 你有令人艳羡的麻省理工学位 化学工程学位 |
[38:09] | That fancy degree came with a quarter-mil of debt. | 那个令人艳羡的学位 让我欠下了25万的债 |
[38:13] | Courtney was messing with my livelihood. | Courtney要毁了我的生计 |
[38:16] | You can’t leave the show. | 你不能离开节目 |
[38:18] | We can’t do The Boroughs without you. | 节目不能没有你 |
[38:20] | Some things are more important than the show. | 有些事比上节目更重要 |
[38:23] | Oh,really? | 是吗? |
[38:24] | What’s more important than the paychecks? | 什么比钱更重要? |
[38:27] | I’m guessing you would’ve made enough money to pay back your student loans by now. | 我猜目前为止你应该 赚够还助学贷款的钱了 |
[38:31] | And then some. | 还能剩下一些 |
[38:33] | Before the show,I had papers published,my peers respected me, | 上节目之前 我发表了几篇论文 我的同事都尊敬我 |
[38:39] | and I spent every Saturday night at home,alone. | 但每周六我都独自在家度过 |
[38:44] | So,I mean,are you telling us that you went on The Boroughs just to get a social life? | 你不会要告诉我你上节目 就是为了找社交生活吧? |
[38:47] | I put on this idiotic act,gave the producers what they wanted, | 我装的很白痴 制片人想要什么我就做什么 |
[38:50] | and,in return,they gave me a new name and background, | 作为回报 他们给了我 新名字和生活背景 |
[38:54] | and the pilot aired,and my phone hasn’t stopped ringing. | 第一集播出至今 我的电话就没停过 |
[38:58] | I never want to be Elizabeth again. | 我再也不想做回Elizabeth了 |
[39:01] | And as long as the show airs,I don’t have to be. | 只要节目不停 我就不用做回自我 |
[39:03] | So you thought that if you killed Courtney,you would save the show. | 那么你以为杀了Courtney就能保住节目 |
[39:08] | You don’t just walk away from an opportunity like this. | 有这样的机会可不能轻言放弃 |
[39:11] | What opportunity? | 什么样的机会? |
[39:12] | Another year of partying and puking? | 又一整年的花天酒地? |
[39:15] | twanto grow up,okay?I want to start my life. | 我该长大了 好吧? 我要开启新生活 |
[39:18] | What about the rest of us? | 那我们呢? |
[39:21] | I’m sorry,Shea,you’re not my problem. | 对不起 Shea 我管不了你 |
[39:39] | I just didn’t want it all to end. | 我不希望这一切完结 |
[39:41] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[39:44] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[39:48] | Let me ask you something: Is this real enough for you? | 问你个问题 这回够真实了吗? |
[39:56] | We’ll make sure to keep you updated,okay? | 一有进展就通知你 好吗? |
[39:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:03] | So the doctor said Tyler took something called methadrone, | 医生说Tyler摄取了 混有迷奸药的美沙酮 |
[40:06] | cut with GHB,a stimulant and a depressant. | 一种是兴奋剂 一种是镇静剂 |
[40:10] | And if you hadn’t found out what the hell he took,Lieutenant, | 队长 如果你没查出 我弟弟吸了什么鬼玩意 |
[40:12] | my little brother would’ve been dead. | 他可能已经死了 |
[40:14] | We got lucky,didn’t we? | 我们运气好 不是吗? |
[40:19] | Can I see him? | 我能看看他吗? |
[40:20] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[40:22] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[40:24] | secrets by onerepublic | 歌曲: Secrets 歌手: OneRepublic |
[40:31] | * i need another story * | |
[40:34] | * something to get off my chest * | |
[40:37] | * my life gets kind of boring * | |
[40:40] | * need something that i can confess * | |
[40:44] | * till all my sleeves are stained red * | |
[40:47] | * from all the truth that i’ve said * | |
[40:50] | * come by it honestly i swear * | |
[40:53] | thought you saw me wink, no, * | |
[40:55] | * i’ve been on the brink, so tell me what you want to hear * | |
[41:00] | * something that will like those ears * | |
[41:03] | * sick of all the act sincere * | |
[41:06] | * so i’m gonna give all my secrets away * | |
[41:11] | * this time don’t need another perfect line * | |
[41:15] | * don’t care if critics never jump in line * | |
[41:19] | * i’m gonna give all my secrets away * | |
[41:24] | * my god, amazing how we got this far * | |
[41:29] | * it’s like were chasing all those stars * | |
[41:32] | * whose driver shining big black cars * | |
[41:36] | * and everyday i see the news * | |
[41:37] | * all the problems we could solve * | |
[41:39] | * and when a situation rises * | |
[41:41] | * we’ll ride it into a mountain straight to though * | |
[41:45] | * i don’t really like my flow, oh, so * | |
[41:50] | * this time don’t need another perfect line * | |
[41:54] | * don’t care if critics never jump in line * | |
[41:58] | * i’m gonna give all my secrets away * | |
[42:12] | * all my secrets away * |