Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第9季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第9季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Open your eyes. 睁开眼睛
[02:02] Where are you? 你在哪里?
[02:55] Jason?Jason Reger?
[02:58] Jason?
[03:01] Jason Reger?
[03:04] What…? 怎么…?
[03:07] Let me see your hands,son.Easy. Easy. 把手举起来 孩子 放松 放松
[03:13] Don’t come any closer. Please. 请不要再靠近了
[03:20] What is going on,Jason? 怎么回事 Jason?
[03:27] Jason?What is going on? Jason? 这是怎么回事
[03:32] How… How do you know my name? 你… 你怎么知道我的名字?
[03:33] You called it in. 是你报的警
[03:36] – No,I didn’t! – You called 911 to report a murder. – 不 我没有! – 你报警说有谋杀案
[03:39] You said it was your own murder,and that we would find your body here. 说有人谋杀了你 还说我们会在这找到你的尸体
[03:47] – Easy,Jason. – I just found it. I just found it. – 放松点 Jason – 我找到了 我找到了
[03:51] I just found it. 我找到了
[03:53] Yeah,there’s a dead body here. 是啊 这有具死尸
[03:55] It ain’t Jason Reger. 不是Jason Reger的
[03:57] Jason,who is that? Jason 那是谁
[03:59] – Who is that man?- I-I pushed him. – 那个男的是谁? – 我 我推了他
[04:01] I pushed him,but I thought it was me. 我推了他 但我以为那人是我
[04:05] – So who is it,Jason?Who is that man? – I don’t know. – 那么这是谁 Jason? 这男人是谁? – 我不知道
[04:08] How do you know he was buried here,then? 那你怎么知道他被埋在这的?
[04:11] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[04:17] I pushed him,but it was me,but… 我推了他 但那人是我 但…
[04:22] maybe it was just a dream. 可能只是梦罢了
[04:28] Jason Jason,the dream is over.
[05:08] CSI Miami Season 9 Episode 5 梦该醒了
[05:28] Open your eyes. 睁开眼睛
[05:39] Take that shirt off. 衬衫脱下来
[05:45] Here you go. 放进来
[05:51] Sleeping Beauty still think he’s trapped in a dream? 咱的睡美人还以为在做梦呢?
[05:52] Yeah. 是啊
[05:54] Did you check him for the… wacky tobaccee? 你可检查他是否嗑药了?
[05:57] I don’t do drugs.Not anymore. 我不吸毒的 现在没了
[05:59] Oh,yeah?Well,how come you can’t remember driving up here,buddy? 是吗? 那你咋不记得开车来这了 老弟
[06:02] Found your car up the road,running. 在路边找到你的车 引擎还开着呢
[06:04] Kind of hard to dream and drive,isn’t it? 做梦还开车可有些难度 不是吗
[06:08] Lieutenant Caine? Caine队长?
[06:13] Hey. Hand me that trowel,thanks. 把铲子递给我 谢谢
[06:16] – Yes,Dr. Loman? – I like to start my excavation at the feet, – Loman医生? – 我喜欢从死者的脚开始挖掘
[06:19] get an outline of the body first. 先挖出尸体的轮廓
[06:21] But this time,I can’t find them. 可这回 我找不着脚了
[06:23] And why is that? 为什么
[06:26] Because he doesn’t have a body. 因为死者没有身体
[06:30] Hey,Walter?Come here,Jason. 嘿 Walter? 过来 Jason
[06:37] So,where is the rest of him? 他身体其他部分呢?
[06:39] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[06:41] I-I don’t know what’s happening. 我 我不知道怎么一回事
[06:44] A man was murdered.You led us out here. Now lead us to the body. 有人被谋杀了 你把我们引来这 又领我们发现了尸体
[06:48] This isn’t the only dream I remember. 我记得的梦不止这个
[06:51] I only remember two other dreams. 我只记得另外两个
[06:55] In one dream,I remember just standing on a dock. 在一个梦里 我站在码头
[06:59] There was a sign,and I had a wooden trunk. 那有一标牌 我有个木头箱子
[07:03] STONEGILL LANDING STONEGILL泊船码头
[07:05] Is that the sign? 就是这标牌吗?
[07:07] – Maybe. – Hey,man,I’m gonna need more than a maybe. – 有可能 – 伙计 可能可不行
[07:09] This is the fifth dock we’ve been to. 这是我们来的第五个码头了
[07:11] No,it was just like this.It was just like this. 不 这跟梦里一样 就跟那一样
[07:14] I was standing here… 我就站在这…
[07:20] – What did you do with the trunk? – I threw it in. – 箱子你怎么处理的 – 丢进水里了
[07:45] I remember another dream. 我记得另一个梦
[07:47] I was running. 我在跑
[07:55] Jason?
[07:57] Jason?
[08:01] Hey,man. 嘿 伙计
[08:05] You all right? 你还好吗?
[08:08] Hey. 嘿
[08:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:15] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道怎么了
[08:19] What happened was,you were telling me about your other dream. 这么了 你正说着你的另一个梦
[08:22] Then you just took off. 接着突然跑掉了
[08:25] You said you were running through a maze of trash. 你说你跑过一个垃圾堆
[08:28] Does this look like that place? 这看上去是那地方吗
[08:32] Jason,is this…? Jason 这是不…?
[08:37] I came to that. 我跑到了那里
[08:39] You came to the incinerator?Oh,boy. 你跑到焚化炉? 额滴神啊
[08:44] Heads up.Excuse me. Special delivery. 当心 借过 邮件快递
[08:46] You have some hands for me Walter. 你给我送手来了 Walter
[08:48] I was a little late,so they got extra crispy. 我去晚了 现在都脆了
[08:51] Straight from the incinerator to you. 从焚化炉直接拿来给你
[08:53] I’m just hoping they solve the puzzle of how our John Doe died. 我希望它们能告诉咱无名尸的死因
[08:56] Hand me fabric softener. It’s over there,lower left,please. 把组织软化剂递给我 在那 左下边 谢了
[09:01] You already knew where the victim’s head was buried. 你知道受害者的头被埋在哪里
[09:04] The rest of his body was in this trunk,except for the hands. 除了手之外 余下的尸体在箱子里
[09:08] Those,Walter took out of the incinerator. Walter把它们从焚化炉弄了出来
[09:15] You want to know why I know? 想知道我怎么知道的?
[09:16] You’ve already been very helpful,Jason, 你提供了很大帮助 Jason
[09:19] but it might help us find the killer. 可这或许能帮我们找到凶手
[09:21] I’ve just been… I was getting my life back together,you know. 我一直… 我努力让自己重归正轨
[09:23] I’ve-I’ve been clean for a year.Right? 一年来我再没嗑过药
[09:26] So,and I’ve even seen some professionals. 我还去专家那就诊
[09:30] Okay,so how-how about you tell me?’Cause I don’t know. 不如你告诉我吧 因为我真不知道
[09:33] Well,we have no ID still on the body,but… 仍没确定死者身份 但…
[09:37] the hair that we found on you matches our victim. 在你身上找到的毛发和受害人吻合
[09:44] – I don’t understand. – It means you had contact with him. – 我不明白 – 这说明你和死者有过接触
[09:46] Well,when-when you found me,I was digging him up,and-and I… 你们找到我时 我在挖他的尸体
[09:50] It could have gotten on me when I was digging him up. 可能在挖他时弄到身上了
[09:52] Yeah,you say digging,I say burying. 你说是挖 我看是埋吧
[09:54] – What is that supposed to mean? – It means that we’re just discussing the evidence. – 你这是什么意思 – 意思是我们在讨论证据
[09:57] – Yeah,and the evidence says that he did it. – You said I called 911. – 是啊 证据说明是他干的 – 你说我报了警
[10:00] Why would I call 911 if I killed him? 如果是我干的 我干嘛还报警
[10:01] ‘Cause I think you’re building a dream defense. 因为你在拿做梦当掩护
[10:04] “I went to sleep,Your Honor,and the next thing I know, “我睡着了 法官大人 之后发现
[10:06] “I killed a man,but I can’t possibly be held responsible 我杀了人 可我不能被定罪
[10:08] – ’cause I thought I was dreaming.” – Hey. – 因为我在梦里” – 嘿
[10:10] It’s not going to work. Come on. 这行不通的 拜托
[10:21] You’re right. 你说的没错
[10:25] I better work on my defense. I want a lawyer. 我该给自己辩护了 我要律师
[10:28] – Natalia,I need to talk to you outside. – Okay. – Natalia 我们出去谈 – 好的
[10:31] You sit tight,Jason. 你好好坐着 Jason
[10:35] What the hell was that?We agreed we weren’t going to push him yet. 你是怎么了? 我们说好暂不给他施压的
[10:37] You know what,the only reason that Jason knows what he did is because he did it. 明白吗 因为是他干的 他才知道一切
[10:40] Look,not necessarily,okay?He might have overheard someone,remembered it as a dream. 不一定 好吗? 他可能是听来的 混记成了梦
[10:44] – There’s merit to cases like this. – This is such defense attorney psychobabble. – 这在法庭上站得住脚的 – 这都是律师胡诌的辩词
[10:47] Do you… do you know when my ex was on trial for attacking me, 你知道我前夫因袭击我而受审时
[10:51] he used the same dream state defense, 他也用所谓的梦做辩解吗
[10:54] and believe me,he was wide awake. 相信我 他清醒的很呢
[10:56] Look,I’m not saying you’re wrong,Natalia. 我没说你错 Natalia
[10:59] Okay? But right now we still don’t know what happened,and Jason won’t even talk to us. 可我们仍没弄清发生了什么 Jason也不愿跟我们谈
[11:03] So we find out the old-fashioned way. 那我们用老法子搞清楚
[11:07] Travers?
[11:09] Hey,Travers! 嘿 Travers!
[11:10] This is the hair that we found on our suspect. 这是从嫌疑人身上找到的毛发
[11:12] I was just wondering if you’re gonna be able to tell me what part of the body it’s from. 你能告诉我这来自身体哪部分吗
[11:15] Uh,not specifically. 不能精确判断
[11:16] All I can do is determine whether it’s head or body. 我只能确定这是头发还是体毛
[11:19] Perfect. That is all I need,actually.Will you do me a favor? 太好了 这样就行 帮个忙
[11:21] Will you jump that to the top of your pile for me,please? 优先处理这个好吗 拜托
[11:24] I’m really in a rush. 我急着要
[11:26] Thank you,sir. Thank you. 谢谢 太谢谢了
[11:27] So no C.O.D. yet? 还没查到死因?
[11:28] No exterior wounds,tox came back negative, 没有外伤 毒药检测呈阴性
[11:33] and his internals are a very healthy 40ish, 健康的中年人器官
[11:37] like he dropped dead for no reason. 像是就这么无缘无故的死翘翘了
[11:39] So we looking at natural causes? 那么是自然死亡?
[11:41] Nothing natural about a body in four pieces. 被剁成四块的尸体没自然可言
[11:45] Someone wanted him dead. 有人想要他死
[11:51] Dismemberment was post,but this is interesting. 是死后肢解的 可这个有意思
[11:54] They’re hesitation wounds. 这有犹豫性外伤
[11:59] So it looks like our killer was remorseful. 看来凶手良心发现了
[12:04] So should I grab a load of laundry,Doc? 我要抱堆衣服来洗吗 医生?
[12:06] I use it to rehydrate fingerprints. 我用它来水合指纹
[12:09] You need an I.D.,and I don’t want you to go away empty-handed. 你要确定死者身份 我可不想你空手而归
[12:27] 99.32% match 99.32%吻合
[12:31] – And Peter,remember to lock the doors. – Okay. – Peter 记得锁门 – 好的
[12:35] I’m sorry,gentlemen,we’re closing early today. 对不起 先生们 我们今天提早关门
[12:36] Do I look like one of your customers? 我看上去像顾客吗
[12:39] Mrs. Garrett,Sergeant Tripp. Garrett太太 我是Tripp中士
[12:41] I notified you about your husband’s death. 我通知了您丈夫的死讯
[12:43] Of course,Sergeant. 当然 中士
[12:45] I was just trying to close the clinic for a few days to make arrangements for Brandon. 我想把诊所关上几天 处理Brandon的后事
[12:48] We’re sorry for your loss,ma’am. 节哀顺变 女士
[12:51] Is it possible that your husband was having problems with someone? 您丈夫会不会和人有过节?
[12:54] No,everyone liked Brandon. 不会 大家都喜欢Brandon
[12:57] Can we,uh,take a look at his office? 我们能看看他的办公室吗
[12:59] Well,he doesn’t keep one here anymore. 他在这没办公室
[13:01] Well,this was listed as his business. 可资料显示这是他的诊所
[13:05] Peter,could you give us a moment,please? Peter 能给我们几分钟吗?
[13:09] Sure. 当然
[13:12] I’m sorry. I should have told you this on the phone. 对不起 在电话里就该告诉你们的
[13:16] Brandon and I,we were getting a divorce. Brandon和我正准备离婚
[13:19] He has his own place now. 他已经搬出去了
[13:20] – When was the last time you saw him? – Yesterday. – 你最后一次见他什么时候 – 昨天
[13:23] We talked all the time. 我们一直联系的
[13:25] We wanted to do this without a lawyer. 我们不想通过律师办离婚
[13:27] Are you OCD? You keep touching that thing when you say his name. 你有强迫症吗 每回说到他的名字你就碰那个
[13:30] Honoring the dead. 对逝者表示尊敬
[13:32] I’m very spiritual. 我很重视精神层面
[13:34] Something Brandon and I didn’t see eye to eye on. Brandon和我就无法 在这事上取得一致的看法
[13:36] Like dividing up the business. 还有怎么瓜分生意
[13:38] That wasn’t an issue with us. 谈不上是我们的
[13:40] – The med spa is mine. – Well,that’s certainly true now. – 这个医学水疗所是我的 – 啊 现在肯定是了
[13:45] – Let me get Brandon’s address for you. – Thank you. – 我去给你找Brandon的地址 – 谢了
[13:56] Looks like Brandon got the short end of the stick in the divorce. 看来Brandon在离婚官司上处境不利
[13:59] There’s no furniture up there. 上面什么家具也没有
[14:02] It looks like you’re buying me lunch.I got first evidence. 看来你得请我吃午饭 我找到第一个证据了
[14:05] – Some scratches here. – We’re not sure that this is evidence yet,are we? – 这里有些刮痕 – 还不能确定这就是证据吧 嗯哼?
[14:08] Well,they start from the bathroom, 这些刮痕从浴室开始
[14:10] and go all the way to the front door. 一直延续到前门
[14:12] If you ask me,they look to be about the same size as the trunk that our body was found in. 要是你问我 这些刮痕看起来 和藏尸箱尺寸大小相当
[14:32] Hey,Eric,come here and take a look at this. 嘿 Eric 过来看看
[14:41] Maybe I owe you lunch.Looks like you found our primary crime scene. 没准儿还是该我请你吃饭啊 看来你找到了案发的第一现场
[14:44] Yeah. 就是
[15:07] Check the plastic fish in the drain. 瞧瞧这排水管里的塑料鱼
[15:10] That’s a magic fish. 这是个魔法鱼
[15:12] It’s this,uh,psychic trick. 这是个 嗯 灵媒的小把戏
[15:15] It’s supposed to read your romantic mood. 它本应该能读出你的浪漫情怀
[15:18] Really just reacts to the sweat in your hand. 其实是受到了手汗的影响
[15:20] That’s pretty cool. 这可真酷
[15:24] Huh,I guess that means you’re attracted to an Elena Manus? 嗯 我猜这表示 你爱上了Elena Manus?
[15:27] It’s not supposed to have a name on it. You know what? 上面不应该有名字啊 你知道吗?
[15:29] I bet that that’s a business card.Maybe Elena Manus is a psychic. 我打赌这是个名片 Elena Manus可能是个灵媒
[15:33] Think she already knows we’re coming? 你觉得她知道我们要去吗?
[15:36] No,Mr. Garrett isn’t a client of mine.I’ve never seen him before. 不 Garrett先生不是我的客户 我从没见过他
[15:39] That means your calling card came from our killer. 这意味着凶手有你的名片
[15:41] So,you have any idea who you gave these to? 你知道你都把名片给过谁吗?
[15:43] Oh,no,I pass those out like candy. 哦 不知道 我发它就跟发糖似的
[15:45] Maybe you should ask Brandon’s spirit who killed him. 没准儿你应该问问 Brandon的灵魂是谁杀了他
[15:49] Well,now…that would be something. 哈 现在啊… 是这样的
[15:51] Uh,I’m not that kind of psychic. 嗯 我不是那种灵媒
[15:53] I’m more of a healer. 我更像个治愈者
[15:55] I manipulate the energies in and around you to bring balance. 我调和你内心和周围的能量
[15:58] In fact,Detective Wolfe,if you don’t mind… 事实上 Wolfe警官 如果你不介意的话…
[16:02] I’m just gonna touch you right here. 我要碰碰你这儿
[16:05] See,your aura is composed of colors. 看吧 你的灵韵色彩繁杂
[16:08] Hmm. Right here it’s green. Green means finances. 嗯 这儿是绿色 表示经济状况
[16:11] Are you having some money issues? 最近是不是有点缺钱?
[16:15] Well,sometimes I have,you know,to go to the ATM. 有时候我得… 得去ATM取钱
[16:19] Yeah,I’m not surprised,because it’s faded right here. 是啊 不奇怪啊 因为这儿都暗淡了
[16:22] Something is keeping you from your full prosperity. 有些事情正在妨碍你变富有
[16:26] You know what? Just rub some oil there. 知道吗? 在这儿抹点油就好
[16:28] It’ll free up your aura. 它会打开你的灵韵
[16:29] I’ll bet you’ll come into some money real soon. 我保证很快就会财源滚滚的
[16:34] Little oil. Oh… 来点儿油 嗯…
[16:36] – Look at that. – Yeah,look at that. – 瞧瞧这个 – 是啊 瞧瞧这个
[16:37] So if I were to… 所以如果我曾经…
[16:40] if I were to have touched the owner of that 如果我曾经碰触过那个人
[16:42] like I just did with Detective Wolfe, 就像我刚对Wolfe警官做的
[16:44] maybe I could read some residual energy. 也许我能读出些残余的能量呢
[16:47] Well,why not? Let’s give it a shot. 为什么不呢? 试试好了
[16:49] What do you say? 你觉得怎样?
[16:52] – Sure. – Okay. – 当然 – 好
[17:02] No,I shouldn’t have done that. 不 我不该这么做的
[17:03] – Why? – The owner’s a client. – 为啥? – 这是我一个客户的
[17:04] He carries that fish with him everywhere. 他到哪儿都带着这条鱼
[17:06] – What’s his name? – You don’t understand. His aura’s very dark. – 他的名字是? – 你不懂 他的灵韵非常黑暗
[17:10] I’m not surprised he’s killed someone. 如果杀了人也不足为奇
[17:12] If he knows I gave you his name… 如果被他知道我告诉你们他的名字…
[17:13] We would never do that. 我们不会那么做的
[17:17] His name’s Jason Reger. 他叫Jason Reger
[17:35] Jason,you never mentioned that you go and see a psychic. Jason 你从没提过你见过灵媒
[17:39] I didn’t think it mattered. 我觉得无关紧要啊
[17:41] It doesn’t,except we found a magic red plastic fish at the crime scene. 本来是没关系 可是我们在案发现场 发现了一条红色的塑料魔法鱼
[17:46] – What fish? What is this? – Red magic plastic fish. You got one of those? – 什么鱼? 什么玩意儿? – 红色塑料魔法鱼 你有一条?
[17:49] – Yes. – What’s going on? – 是啊 – 发生什么事了?
[17:49] – What are you…? – Can I see it? – 你们在…? – 我能看看么?
[17:53] What is this? 这算什么?
[17:55] I don’t under… What’s going on here? 我不懂了… 发生什么事情了?
[17:57] It must have fallen out. 可能丢哪儿了
[18:04] Well,does the fish have any identifying characteristics? 这条鱼有没有什么可予辨认的特征?
[18:07] That way,we can eliminate you from the list of people who may have been the murderer. 那样的话 我们可以把你 从谋杀嫌疑犯的名单上排除
[18:10] There’s a tear on the back fin. 后鳍上扯破了
[18:12] – Like that? – That’s it. – 就像这样? – 是的
[18:15] – Is that it? – Yeah,uh,let me ask a question. – 这就是那条鱼吗? – 得 我问个问题
[18:18] How many toy fish are out there missing fins? 市面上有多少玩具鱼丢了鳍啊?
[18:20] Because I just don’t think your ASA’s gonna accept it as evidence. 我可不觉得助理检察官 会认定其为证据
[18:23] I do think they’re gonna accept this. 可我觉得他们会承认这个的
[18:24] Remember this hair that we found on your body that belonged to the victim 你还记得我们在你身上找到的 属于受害者的那根毛发吗?
[18:28] that you said was from the head of the victim? 你说是受害者头上掉下来的?
[18:30] This is actually androgenic,which means it’s from the body,and not from the scalp. 事实上它含有雄激素 这意味着 它来自于身体 而不是头皮
[18:33] – So that means that you handled the victim’s body. – No,no,no.No,no, – 那意味着你碰过受害者的身体 – 不不不不
[18:36] you know that my client doesn’t recall any of this. 你们知道我的客户什么都想不起来了
[18:38] Yeah,I can spell this out for him,though. 是 但我可以帮他说清楚
[18:40] After you killed him,you dismembered his body 你杀了他之后 你肢解了尸体
[18:43] – Hold on a second, – And that’s how the hair transferred onto you. – 等等 – 所以毛发就转移到了你身上
[18:45] And as you were cleaning up all of the blood in the bathroom, – 当你在浴室清洗所有的血迹时
[18:46] Excuse me! You don’t even have A murder weapon at this point! – 拜托! 你现在连凶器都没找到!
[18:48] your little fish fell inside the tub. – 你的小鱼掉进排水管了
[18:50] Because how else would you know how All the body parts got dumped? Well,we found… – 不然你怎么会知道所有尸块 都藏哪儿了? 我们还找到了…
[18:51] What are you talk…?!Hello?! – 你在说什么呢…?! 喂?!
[18:53] This is inadmissible! All this is inadmissible! – 你不能这么做! 这些都未经许可!
[18:54] Just shut up,please!Shut up! – 闭嘴 拜托! 闭嘴!
[18:58] Please? 行吗?
[19:02] I-I was in his home.I don’t know why. 我 我是在他家 我不知道为什么
[19:18] Maybe I did kill him. 也许真是我杀了他
[19:19] – Is that a confession,Jason? – No. You know what? – 你这是认罪了吗 Jason? – 不 你知道吗?
[19:21] – Not it is not. It’s not. – Yes. – 不 这不是 这不是 – 是的
[19:23] No,it is not. And unless you guys are gonna charge my client,we’re done. 不 不是 除非你们准备 起诉我的客户 否则就免谈
[19:27] Excuse me. 请让一下
[19:29] That’s it. Don’t say another word. 够了 一个字也别说了
[19:31] Let’s go. Come on,Jason. 我们走吧 走 Jason
[19:33] We’re done here. Come on. 已经完事了 走
[19:35] Horatio,FYI,I scooped our victim’s stomach. Horatio 仅供参考 我掏空了受害者的胃
[19:38] He hadn’t ingested anything. 他什么也没吃
[19:39] But the headlines are petechial hemorrhages on his lungs. 但问题在于他的肺部有些血点
[19:44] It happens when you stop breathing 这只有当你突然停止呼吸
[19:46] so suddenly the lungs strain against the rib cage. 肺部过度拉伸胸腔时才会如此
[19:49] What causes this? 是什么造成的呢?
[19:51] – I’ll let you know when I do. – Thank you,Doctor. – 我一有消息就告诉你 – 谢谢你 医生
[19:53] So I pulled Stacy’s financials,like you asked. 我照你的要求查了Stacy的财务状况
[19:56] Turns out she’s loaded. 发现她富得流油
[19:58] She develops those weird treatments women are into. 她发明了一些怪异的治疗方案 女人们趋之若鹜
[20:00] Check out her product line. 看看她的产品系列
[20:02] She’s got everything from algae lip plumper 简直应有尽有 从海藻护唇膏
[20:04] to snail venom derma abrasions. 到蜗牛毒液真皮磨砂膏
[20:06] Her lab must be a freak show. 她的实验室里一定都是些怪物
[20:08] What about her financials? 她的财务状况怎么了?
[20:09] Oh,right.Last week,she withdrew $50,000 cash. 哦 对 上周她取了5万美元现金
[20:13] Sounds like hit man money,you ask me. 我觉得像是付给职业杀手的钱
[20:15] What about Jason’s account? Jason的户头有动静吗?
[20:17] I checked his account,and no deposits yet. 我查过他户头了 目前还没进账
[20:19] Matter of fact,he’s hemorrhaging cash. 事实上 他正在赔钱呢
[20:21] Okay,so maybe we need to get a receipt from Stacy. 好的 也许我们该找Stacy要张收据
[20:29] Mrs. Garrett? Garrett夫人?
[20:33] Stacy?
[20:38] You hear that? 听见了吗?
[20:53] Oh,boy. 噢 天呐
[21:08] Whoa! Hey,hey!Hey,how’d you even get in here?! 啊! 嘿 嘿! 你们怎么进来的?
[21:11] – Are you kidding me?You didn’t lock the door,did you?- Miami-Dade Police. – 开玩笑吧? 你没关门 是吧? – 迈阿密戴德警察
[21:14] Damn it,Peter,get these off of me. 该死 Peter 帮我取下这个
[21:16] Honoring the dead,Mrs. Garrett? 对死者的尊重 Garrett夫人?
[21:18] I’m not doing anything wrong. 我又没做错什么
[21:20] Brandon and I were over.I moved on. Brandon和我完了 我要向前看
[21:22] 50K to a hit man’ll sure help you do that. 给职业杀手付5万美元 的确能保你心愿达成
[21:25] Hit man? What are you talking about? 职业杀手? 你们在说什么啊?
[21:27] A very large,very recent withdrawal. 最近才取的一笔巨款呐
[21:34] This isn’t for a hit man. 这可不是给什么职业杀手的
[21:36] – I paid my psychic. – Is your psychic’s name Elena Manus? – 这是我付给灵媒的 – 你的灵媒是Elena Manus吗?
[21:41] What does a psychic do for $50,000? 灵媒做了什么要你付5万美元?
[21:44] Helps me get pregnant. 帮我怀孕
[21:46] I asked her to make me a fertility charm. 我让她带给我受孕的魔力
[21:48] She said it was difficult to do. 她说这挺难的
[21:50] You don’t believe me?Well,guess what,it worked. 你不相信我? 猜猜怎么着 成功了
[21:53] I’m sorry. You’re pregnant? 对不起 你怀孕了?
[21:56] Four weeks. Elena can do anything. 四周了 Elena什么都能办到
[21:59] So,what,you just… 所以呢 你就…
[22:01] you did this without telling me? 你都不通知我一声?
[22:03] It’s called life with Stacy,Peter. 和Stacy一起就是这样 Peter
[22:10] Thanks for stopping by.We done? 多谢拜访 谈完了?
[22:14] For now. 暂时是的
[22:25] That’s when she said I was going to make a lot of money. 然后她说我会赚大钱
[22:27] And I said,”Honey,where were you three years ago?” 然后我就说 “亲爱的 三年前你在哪儿呢?”
[22:30] You know,you got something oily on your forehead. 你的前额有点油
[22:33] Well,we know we can’t trust Elena Manus,either. 我们知道也不能相信Elena Manus
[22:35] I mean,she didn’t even tell us that Stacy Garrett was a client. 她甚至都没告诉我们 Stacy Garrett是她的客户
[22:37] See,I think that everybody at this point is lying. 我觉得大家这会儿都在说谎
[22:39] Yes,but Elena is the key, 是 但Elena是个关键
[22:41] because Jason and the victim’s wife were her clients. 因为Jason和受害者的妻子 都是她的客户
[22:45] I’ve been going through fraud cases,and psychics 我清查了一遍诈骗案 灵媒有时
[22:47] will sometimes front for drugs or prostitution. 是毒品和性交易的掩护身份
[22:51] Why not contract for murder? 说不定还为谋杀案暗度成仓呢?
[22:52] You think Elena might be a hit woman? 你是说Elena可能是个职业杀手?
[22:54] She may be the middleman. 她可能是个中间人
[22:56] So let’s ask her. 那问问她好了
[23:00] – How do you mean? – Not as a cop. Let’s ask her as a client. – 什么意思? – 不是以警察 而是以客户身份问问她
[23:04] Do you want to go undercover? 你想卧底侦查一下?
[23:06] I’m just saying that she hasn’t met me yet. 我只是觉得她还没见过我嘛
[23:09] I think that’s a good idea. 好主意
[23:11] Nice going. 做得好
[23:15] I’m so sorry to keep you waiting,Mrs. Alcala. Alcala太太 真抱歉让你等
[23:18] No,that’s okay. I was just glad you could get me in at the last minute. 不要紧 你能安排 接待我我就很高兴了
[23:21] Of course. 应该的
[23:23] Now,I like to… 现在 我想…
[23:26] record my sessions… for reference only. 录下我们之间的会话 以便日后参考
[23:29] If you don’t mind? 不介意吧?
[23:31] Hmm. That’s funny. So do we. 有意思 我们也录着呢
[23:33] Oh,I’m good. I’m good with that. 没问题 我没问题
[23:35] So you said on the phone you were having issues in your marriage. 你在电话里说你婚姻出现了问题
[23:38] Yes,uh,that’s… that’s actually why I’m here. 对 这正是我来的原因
[23:42] The egg thing,I didn’t get… 关于这个鸡蛋 我不太明白
[23:43] why you wanted me to carry the egg around all day with me today. 你为什么让我今天一整天带着这只鸡蛋
[23:46] I know.It seems kind of silly,doesn’t it? 我懂 有点傻 是吗?
[23:48] But you can understand an egg is a brand-new thing. 不过你应该理解鸡蛋 是一个崭新的事物
[23:50] It’s unpolluted. 未经污染
[23:51] And because of that,it can draw in any corrupting influences from our energy fields. 正因如此 它能从我们的 能量场中吸收尘世的污浊
[23:56] So I asked you to hold it,keep it with you, 所以我才让你随身带着
[23:59] so I can see what we’re dealing with. 那样我就能知道 我们要解决什么问题了
[24:00] Um,would you mind if I…? 介不介意我…?
[24:05] You have a… you have a hearing aid? 你戴… 你戴助听器?
[24:06] You seem so young to be wearing one. 你这么年轻就用助听器
[24:08] It’s new.And I’m just getting used to it. 刚用没多久 还在适应阶段
[24:10] – It’s… a long story. – Of course. – 一言难尽 – 好的
[24:14] I have to ask…are you the only one who has touched this? 我需要知道… 只有你一个人碰过鸡蛋吧?
[24:17] – Yes. – I ask because,if we find something inside, – 是的 – 我这么问是因为 如果我从中发现什么
[24:20] I need you to trust me.Can you do that? 希望你信任我 可以吗?
[24:27] Oh. What does that mean? 噢 这表示什么?
[24:29] That tells me someone is hurting you,Natalia. 这表示有人在伤害你 Natalia
[24:32] Is it your husband? 你丈夫?
[24:35] All… all this happened, 戴… 戴这个是
[24:38] um,the last time that he hit me. 全是他上次打伤我的结果
[24:40] – I’m so sorry. – I just want him out of my life. – 抱歉 – 我只希望他从我的生命中消失
[24:42] I just… I… I want him out of my life forever. 我只… 我… 我希望他能永远从我的生命中消失
[24:45] And he will be. 会的
[24:47] But I see in your aura there’s a part of you that hasn’t let go of him yet. 但我能从你的灵韵中看出 你对他还有所眷恋
[24:50] And you need to be able to do that in order to move on.Understand? 但想过新生活就要学会放手 懂吗?
[24:56] So… 所以…
[25:02] I’m just going to realign your aura… 我要重新聚合你的灵韵
[25:05] so that you’ll be able to take control of your life again,all right? 好让你重新掌控生活 好吗?
[25:10] I just need you to lean forward and breathe. 请身体前倾 然后呼吸
[25:16] That’s great.Just breathe. 非常好 呼吸
[25:19] And after this,your husband will never be able to hurt you again. 以后 你丈夫再也不会伤害到你了
[25:23] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[25:27] Red will become blue. 红变蓝
[25:29] Blue will become yellow. 蓝变黄
[25:32] Yellow will become green. 黄变绿
[25:34] Red will become blue. 红变蓝
[25:37] Blue will become yellow. 蓝变黄
[25:39] Yellow will become green. 黄变绿
[25:41] Red will become blue. 红变蓝
[25:44] Blue will become yellow. 蓝变黄
[25:46] Yellow will become green. 黄变绿
[25:49] – Red will become… – How long has she been in there? – 红变… – 她进去多久了?
[25:51] 20 minutes.Elena’s healing her aura. 20分钟 Elena在给她愈合灵韵
[25:56] What is that? 什么东西?
[25:57] Blue will become yellow. 蓝变黄
[25:59] Yellow will become green. 黄变绿
[26:01] Just got it again… some sort of rustling noise. 又有一次 一种沙沙的噪音
[26:03] – Is she keying the Mic? – Natalia,hey. – 她是不是在敲麦克? – Natalia 嘿
[26:06] Give us some sort of sign that you’re okay.Cough or do anything. 没事的话给我们个信号 咳嗽一声之类的
[26:10] Blue will become yellow. 蓝变黄
[26:12] I don’t like this. Get her out of there. 感觉不妙 救她出来
[26:25] Natalia’s cover car is gone.It’s gone. Natalia伪装用的车不见了 车不见了
[26:33] She put her chanting on a loop.I-I didn’t hear the switch-over. 她不停的循环播放这几句 没听到磁带翻面身
[26:35] We got ten minutes to catch up to them. 她们离开十分钟了
[26:38] GPS. 查GPS
[26:40] Open your eyes. 睁开眼睛
[26:57] Hello? 有人吗?
[27:22] Her backup weapon is missing. 她的备用枪不见了
[27:37] Hello. 有人吗?
[27:51] Natalia?
[27:53] Natalia.
[28:09] No,no,no. 不要
[28:17] Nick. 不要
[28:21] Natalia? 不要
[28:23] No,no,no. 不要 不要 不要
[28:25] Don’t you come closer. Don’t you come.Do not come closer to me. 别过来 别过来 别靠近我
[28:29] Do you hear me? 听见了吗?
[28:31] – Natalia? – You’re not going to hurt me again. – 你不能再伤害我了
[28:33] No. 不要
[28:35] – – Natalia? – Stop!
[28:39] Natalia. 别动!
[28:41] Do you hear me?You are not going to hurt me. 听见我说话了吗? 别想再伤害我
[28:44] Stay away from me. Get away from me. 离我远点 离我远点
[28:48] – Natalia. – Stay away from me! – 离我远点!
[28:50] Listen to me. Get away from me! – 听我说 – 离我远点!
[28:52] – Do you hear me? – Natalia! – 听见没有?
[28:55] Get away from me! 离我远点!
[29:00] Do you hear me?! 没听见我说话吗?!
[29:05] Natalia!
[29:06] Stop! 别动!
[29:11] No! 不要!
[29:15] – Stop. No!No! – Natalia! – 停手 停! 停!
[29:18] It’s us,it’s us,Natalia. Natalia,no! 是我们 是我们 Natalia Natalia 不要!
[29:23] It’s us. 是我们
[29:41] Sweetie,can you open your eyes? 亲爱的 能张开眼睛吗?
[29:45] Can you open your eyes? 能张开眼睛吗?
[29:46] You’re okay.You’re in the hospital. It’s okay. 你没事了 你在医院里 没事了
[29:52] What… what the hell?What happened? 怎么… 怎么回事? 发生什么了?
[29:55] You don’t remember anything? 你一点都不记得了?
[29:56] No,I do. I do. I-I,um… 不 我记得 我 我…
[30:01] I-I remember I-I went to… 我 我记得 我去了
[30:04] undercover to Elena’s. Elena那儿做卧底
[30:06] And then,um…and then I came back to the lab. 之后… 之后回了实验室
[30:10] No,I couldn’t,because my ex-husband Nick was there. 不对 不可能 因为我前夫Nick在那儿
[30:15] What happened? 发生什么事了?
[30:17] Elena figured out you were a cop and that your earpiece was a wire. Elena发现你是警察 发现你带的其实是窃听器
[30:21] Somehow,she was able to drug you. 她不知用什么方法给你下了药
[30:23] We found traces of a hallucinogen in your system. 你体内有迷幻剂残留
[30:25] It’s made from a local weed called datura. 由这里一种叫曼陀罗的草制成
[30:28] A hallucinogen that,uh,makes you very suggestible. 迷幻剂使你非常容易受人摆布
[30:31] Basically,she hypnotized you. 简单讲 她把你迷晕了
[30:33] What did… what did she have me do? 她 她让我干什么了?
[30:35] She had you drive out to the old Wheeler Mill,and,um… 她让你开车到了老Wheeler磨坊
[30:39] that’s where Horatio and I found you. 我和Horatio就是在那找到你的
[30:41] She knew that we were on to her,and she was hoping we’d be so concerned with finding you, 她很清楚我们在查她 她希望我们能集中精力寻找你
[30:45] – she’d be able to get out of town. – This is what happened to Jason. – 这样自己就有机会逃走了 – Jason也遇到了这种事
[30:48] This is exactly what happened to…I apologize. I’m so sorry. 他也遇到了这种… 我道歉 对不起
[30:51] I didn’t believe you. I… I just… 我不信你 我… 我…
[30:53] – I thought he was making it all up,so I…I figured there’s no way – It’s okay. – 我以为他在骗人 我以为根本不可能 – 没关系
[30:56] That this could actually happen to somebody,It’s okay. – 发生这种事 – 没关系
[30:57] – But it does. – Just take it easy. – 但真的发生了 – 放松点
[30:58] Get to him. Tell him right away.This is really scary. 联系他 现在就跟他说 太可怕了
[31:00] It’s okay.We’re going to tell him right now. 好的 我们马上就跟他说
[31:03] We just did normal stuff in our sessions,so… 我们谈话时一切都很正常 所以…
[31:05] Now,look,if we can prove that you were drugged, 听着 如果能证明你被下药了
[31:08] it can mean the difference between freedom and prison for you. 对你来说这是自由和坐牢的区别
[31:10] It’s okay,Jason.Answer their questions.They’re just trying to help you. 别担心 Jason 回答他们 他们在帮你
[31:13] Please. 拜托
[31:19] We’d come in here,you know. 我们来到这儿
[31:22] I sit here. She sits there. 我坐这儿 她坐那儿
[31:24] We talk. 聊着天
[31:25] You know,then she’d do her aura thing. 你看 接着她就开始弄灵韵之类的东西
[31:28] Did she make you any tea? 有没有给你泡茶?
[31:29] She do anything with the gemstones or the egg? 有没有弄什么宝石还是鸡蛋的?
[31:32] She… she did something different yesterday. 她… 她昨天让我做了别的事
[31:34] She told me to lean over the candle,breathe it in. 她让我弯腰倾向蜡烛 然后吸气
[31:38] Take deep breaths. Close your eyes. 深呼吸 闭上眼睛
[31:40] Take deep breaths.That’s right. 深呼吸 对了
[31:44] Purify my body. 净化身体
[31:46] There’s something baked into this. 蜡烛里加了其他东西
[31:59] A datura seed pod. 曼陀罗果荚
[32:01] That’s how she drugged you. 她就是这么给你下药的
[32:03] Did I kill him? 我杀了他吗?
[32:04] – Jason… – Just shut up. Shut up. – 先别说话 别说话
[32:08] Did I? 有吗?
[32:09] To be honest with you,Jason,we don’t know that yet. 坦白讲 Jason 我们还不确定
[32:11] Hey,look,man,she was a con artist. 听着 伙计 她是个行骗大师
[32:13] – You weren’t the only victim. – You mean idiot,right? – 你不是唯一的受害者 – 你指白痴吧?
[32:15] – No. Go ahead. – No,you can say it. – 不是 – 说吧 你可以直说
[32:17] I’m an idiot,right? 我是个白痴 对吧?
[32:20] I came to her because the last time I saw my father, 我之所以找她 是因为我上次见到我爸时
[32:23] I was so high I told him to drop dead and,you know… 我吸得正兴奋 我让他去死
[32:30] A week later,he did,and she told me that… 一周后 他真的死了 她告诉我…
[32:33] I needed her to…to purify my aura,to cleanse myself, 我需要她帮助来净化灵韵 净化身体
[32:38] and I believed her because I wanted to. 我想净化自身 所以相信了她
[32:40] I believed her because I was walking around with so much grief 我很痛苦 所以相信了她
[32:43] that I’d have tried anything to make it go away. 我试过很多方法都无法摆脱痛苦
[32:48] To escape your old life,Jason, 想走出旧的生活 Jason
[32:50] you need to cut out what’s holding you back. 你就要切断一切阻滞
[32:53] Right? Remove its head, 对吗? 砍掉它的头
[32:56] its hands,so it can no longer touch you. 它的手 这样它就无法再碰你了
[33:00] Bury those evil parts. 埋葬这些罪恶
[33:02] Bury them where I told you. 埋葬在我告诉你的地方
[33:06] Now… 现在…
[33:09] open your eyes. 睁开眼睛
[33:16] I don’t think you had a choice. 我认为你没得选
[33:18] Lieutenant. 队长
[33:21] You got to see this. 你来看看这个
[33:23] Excuse me,gentlemen. 失陪一下 先生们
[33:29] We found it in a hidden drawer. 这是我们在一个暗格里发现的
[33:31] – Thank you. – Sorry,Jason. – 谢谢
[33:34] Hey,Walter. – 很抱歉 Jason
[33:38] Sir? 队长?
[33:41] $500 bundles. 全是500美金一捆的钞票
[33:43] That’s what I pay her twice a week. 是我付的 每周付她两次
[33:47] – Want me to get this stuff back to the lab? – No. Here’s what I want to do. – 需要我把这些都带回实验室吗? – 不 就留在这儿
[33:50] Let’s restage the whole scene. 重新还原现场
[33:51] Elena’s not somebody who’s gonna leave town without the money. 没拿到钱 Elena是绝不会走的
[34:19] Hands on your head! Hands on your head! 举起手来! 举起手来!
[34:22] Take the money you found.You can let me go; No one will know. 钱你拿走 把我放了 没人会知道
[34:25] Bribery’s not gonna help you,Elena. 贿赂可帮不了你 Elena
[34:27] Oh,for God’s sakes. 我的天哪
[34:28] Lieutenant. 队长
[34:30] Will you listen to me? 能听我说一句吗?
[34:31] I didn’t mean to kill him.I didn’t know what I was doing. 我并不想杀他 我不知道自己做了什么
[34:36] – But you did kill him. – I don’t know what happened. – 但你确实杀了他 – 我不知道发生了什么
[34:38] He wasn’t supposed to die; it was all fake. 他不应该死的 都是假的
[34:41] – What was fake? – All of it. – 什么是假的? – 全部都是
[34:42] Stacy asked me to mess with his aura so he’d croak. Stacy让我扰乱他的气场害死他
[34:45] She actually believes in this crap. Whoa,whoa. – 她还相信这些鬼话 – 等等
[34:48] – So you’re saying you don’t? – No. – 你的意思是你自己不信? – 不信
[34:50] Not until yesterday.I was just making it up as I went along, 直到昨天我都不信 那时我正按计划
[34:54] trying to take this stupid woman’s money. 设法从那个笨女人手里骗钱
[34:56] Because we’re married,he gets half my company. 因为我们是夫妻 他将得到我一半的公司
[34:59] I want him dead,Elena. 我要他死 Elena
[35:01] Stacy,what you’re asking is difficult. Stacy 这很难
[35:03] And very expensive to do. 而且要花很多钱
[35:06] But I believe in you,Elena. 我相信你 Elena
[35:08] Okay.Set up a meeting at his house. 好吧 安排我们在他家碰面
[35:15] So what you’re saying is that you committed murder to cover fraud. 你的意思是 为了完成骗局 你谋杀了他
[35:20] Don’t you see? I’m not a fraud.It’s all real. 你看不出来吗? 我不是骗子 真的发生了
[35:22] I pulled the energy from his body without ever touching him. 我甚至都没有碰他 就将能量从他身上拿走了
[35:27] So could we just get this over with? Please? 结束了吗? 可以了吗?
[35:29] Now,just relax. 现在 放松
[35:30] All I’m gonna be doing is realigning your energies.Okay? 我正帮你重新整合你的能量 好吗?
[35:38] I can’t feel my hands. What’s wrong with my arms? 我感觉不到我的手了 我的胳膊怎么了?
[35:40] Is this supposed to be happening? 这正常吗?
[35:45] What have you done to me?! 你到底对我做了什么?!
[35:54] So then you used Jason to dispose of Brandon. 然后你就利用Jason 处理Brandon的尸体
[35:58] I just couldn’t touch that body. 我真的没办法碰他的尸体
[36:03] Get her out of here. 带她出去
[36:06] Don’t you see? It’s all real! 你们不明白吗? 这一切都是真的!
[36:08] Okay. 好吧
[36:10] Well,we know that didn’t happen. 我们都知道那是不可能的
[36:12] Think she’s conning us? 她想耍我们?
[36:13] It’s either that,Walter,or somebody’s conning her. 还有一种可能 Walter 她被别人耍了
[36:26] I’m not even sure why we’re still discussing this. 不明白为什么我们还在讨论这个
[36:28] Elena already confessed,right? Elena已经承认了 不是吗?
[36:30] Confessed to what? 承认什么?
[36:31] Ripping the energy out of Brandon’s body? 把能量从Brandon身上剥下?
[36:33] Well,we know that it’s not true,but she really believes that it is. 好吧我们不相信 但是她相信
[36:37] I say we go after the wife. 我认为要调查那个妻子
[36:40] We have her for conspiracy.She asked Elena to kill Brandon. 这可能是她的计谋 是她让Elena去杀了Brandon
[36:42] As much as it kills me to agree with Walter, 虽然我并不想这么说
[36:45] we can’t move on the wife.All she did was pay Elena to cast a spell. 但那妻子只是付钱让Elena施咒而已
[36:49] Well,Horatio thinks we should just look at the evidence, Horatio觉得我们该再研究下线索
[36:52] because Elena gave us the missing piece. Elena提供了关键的信息
[36:54] I guess this is where I come in. 看来是时候让我出马了
[36:55] Tom,thanks for coming up. Tom 谢谢你能来
[36:56] The psychic gave us the victim’s symptoms before he died. 灵媒告诉了我们受害者死前的症状
[36:59] Interesting. 有意思
[37:00] What are they? 症状有哪些?
[37:02] – He was dizzy and disoriented. – He was acting like he couldn’t breathe. – 眩晕 失去方向感 – 呼吸困难
[37:05] – She said he was going numb. – He had pain in his chest. – 他肢体渐渐麻木 – 胸痛
[37:08] Wait,hold on just a second. 等等 停一下
[37:09] Where did the numb sensation start? 麻木是从哪里开始的?
[37:11] Psychic said in his hands. 从他的手部
[37:36] And that’s when I knew our victim was poisoned with a neurotoxin. 我知道了 受害人是神经毒素中毒
[37:42] The numb feeling was his muscles becoming paralyzed. 麻木感是因为他肌肉开始麻痹
[37:45] His breathing slammed to a stop,which explains the petechial bruising on his lungs. 呼吸骤停 导致了肺部的瘀斑
[37:50] Neurotoxins don’t present in tox screens. 毒理检验查不出神经毒素
[37:53] I needed the symptoms to tell me where to look. 我得从症状着手寻找
[38:00] The numb sensation started in his hands, 麻木感是从手部开始
[38:02] so that’s where I looked for the injection site. 说明毒素是从手部注入的
[38:05] So we have a four-pronged puncture on the palm. 手掌上有四个针眼
[38:08] And our victim didn’t even feel it. 受害人完全感觉不到
[38:10] Why is that? 为什么?
[38:13] I I.D.’d the poison as cone snail venom.It’s a natural anesthetic. 这种毒素是锥形蜗牛的毒液 它是一种天然麻醉剂
[38:18] And they’re deadlier than a cobra. 比眼镜蛇的毒液还致命
[38:20] We can safely assume that delivery was in the killer’s palm through a handshake. 我们可以确定凶手是通过握手下毒的
[38:25] Yes. 是的
[38:26] Means your killer’s hand will be irritated from the venom. 所以凶手的手必定也被毒液弄伤了
[38:30] Doctor,I know someone who has a cone snail on her menu. 医生 我知道谁提供锥形蜗牛
[38:42] Get down off the ladder,Stacy. 从梯子上下来 Stacy
[38:46] Excuse me? 有事吗?
[38:50] Hey,these match the puncture wounds. 这和伤口的形状吻合
[38:51] This is what they used to administer the poison. 就是用它来下毒的
[38:54] Let me see your palms. 让我看看你的手掌
[38:57] Palms are clean.Where’s Peter? 手掌很干净 Peter呢?
[39:00] I’m right here.Hands off your guns and get away from Stacy now. 我在这儿 不准掏枪 离Stacy远点
[39:03] Get away from her now! 离她远点儿!
[39:05] Peter,what the hell are you doing? Peter 你到底在做什么?
[39:07] Peter…put the gun down,son. Peter… 把枪放下 孩子
[39:10] – Come on,this isn’t going to help you. – Shut up! – 听着 这帮不了你 – 闭嘴!
[39:13] Put your backs against that wall. 背靠墙站着
[39:15] Back! 退后!
[39:16] All right,first thing,you guys are gonna let Stacy go. 很好 你们先让Stacy离开
[39:18] – She had nothing to do with this. – Peter,yes she did. – 她与这事无关 – 不 与她有关 Peter
[39:20] She hired Elena to kill her husband. 她雇Elena去杀她丈夫
[39:22] – Shut up! – That’s not what happened,is it,Peter? – 闭嘴! – 事情不是那样的 是吗 Peter?
[39:26] You used a dead fish to collect the venom from a cone snail. 你用死鱼来收集锥形蜗牛的毒汁
[39:42] If we waited for that old fraud to kill him,we’d never get married. 如果指望那个老骗子杀他 我们永远也结不了婚
[39:44] She’s not a fraud,Peter.What the hell are you doing? 她不是骗子 Peter 你到底在做什么?
[39:48] I promise,I’ll see your psychic. 我答应去见你的灵媒
[39:50] I’ll let her do her thing. 随便她怎么样
[39:52] She’ll help us stay in tune as we negotiate what to do with the company. 她能让我们心平气和的商讨 公司的处置事宜
[39:55] I’m only doing this so that this divorce 我做这么都是为了让离婚
[39:57] – doesn’t get ugly. – I know,Brandon. – 不至于难堪 – 我知道 Brandon
[40:01] She’ll be here in 30 minutes. 她30分钟后到
[40:03] Perfect. 好极了
[40:05] Thanks for doing this,Brandon. 谢谢你 Brandon
[40:14] If that dumb bitch had just left him be, 如果那个蠢婆娘不插手的话
[40:17] you never would have figured this out. 你们永远也不会明白是怎么回事
[40:19] I had nothing to do with this. 这件事和我无关
[40:20] Stacy,I did this for you. Stacy 我做这些是为了你
[40:22] I had nothing to do with this. Peter did this on his own. 我和这件事无关 是Peter自己做的
[40:25] You’re lying. 你撒谎
[40:26] – Peter… – I got my gun pointed at two cops. – 我用枪指着两个警察
[40:29] I murdered someone to protect you so we could be together. 我杀了人只为保护你 好让我们在一起
[40:33] – And you’re gonna lie? – Peter did this on his own. – 而现在你却撒谎? – 是Peter自己干的
[40:37] Just tell the truth now. 说实话
[40:39] What-What would you have me do now? 你现在想让我做什么?
[40:40] I didn’t ask for Elena… Huh?! 我没让Elena… 让我做什么?!
[40:41] Don’t add to this. 别一错再错了
[40:44] – Peter. – What would you have me do now?! – 现在你想让我做什么?!
[40:52] Freeze! 站住!
[40:54] Hey! Freeze! 听见没有! 站住!
[41:05] This is Horatio Caine. 我是Horatio Caine
[41:07] I’m going to,uh… 我要…
[41:11] Never mind. 不用了
[41:25] So,what happens? 接着怎么办?
[41:26] I mean,now that Peter’s dead,what happens with Stacy? 我是说 现在Peter死了 Stacy怎么办?
[41:28] Can we charge her for anything? 我们能起诉她吗?
[41:29] Yeah,she paid to get her husband killed. 是的 她雇人杀死她丈夫
[41:32] Yeah,I just think that the lawyer is gonna say that the psychic was a fake. 是啊 我在想律师肯定会说 那灵媒是骗人的
[41:35] She believed it was real. 她相信那是真的
[41:38] She was the only one who believed it was real. 她是唯一相信的人
[41:47] – You okay? – I am. I… Yes,thank you. – 你还好吗? – 是的 谢谢你
[41:50] And thanks to you. 多亏了你
[41:52] How about this? How about I drive you home, 这样如何? 我开车送你回家
[41:54] you give me the keys to your locker,I’ll get the stuff out of there? 把你柜子的钥匙给我 我帮你把东西取过来?
[41:55] I’ll take you up on that. 我接受你的提议
[41:59] Meet you out front. 门口见
[42:08] What’s gonna happen to her? 她会怎么样?
[42:10] We’re gonna both be testifying at her trial. 审判她时我们都将出庭作证
[42:16] What about me? 我呢?
[42:18] State’s attorney’s office is gonna be filing charges against you. 州检察厅将会起诉你
[42:22] But you’re not gonna be alone.We’re gonna be there with you every step of the way. 但你不是一个人 我们会一直陪着你
[42:25] I’m gonna be your ace in the hole. 我是你的王牌
[42:38] Mr. Wolfe,no one can ever know that she fired her weapon at us,agreed? Wolfe 没人会知道 她朝我们开枪了 是吗?
[42:43] Yeah. 是
[42:45] – Especially Natalia. – Good night. – 特别是Natalia – 晚安
[42:47] Night. 晚安
[43:17] No one’s gonna believe this. 没人会相信的
[43:22] CSI Miami Season 9 Episode 5
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第9季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第9季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme