英文名称:Rush Hour 2
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:39] | The Beach Boys are dope. I love Beach Boys. | 《沙滩小子》太棒了 我真的很爱《沙滩小子》 |
[02:44] | Hey, ladies, how you doing? | 嘿 美女 你们好吗 |
[02:45] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[02:53] | Hey, where you going? Let’s get some sushi! | 你们去哪啊 我们去吃寿司吧 |
[02:55] | Hey! Hey, cutie! | 喂 喂 美女 |
[03:02] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[03:03] | That was my CD. | 那张CD是我的 |
[03:05] | Don’t you ever touch a Chinese man’s CD. | 别碰中国人的CD |
[03:08] | See the way those girls drove off? They was laughing at us. | 看到她们开车离开的样子吗 她们在嘲笑我们 |
[03:11] | Those girls drove off because of you. | 都是你吓走她们 |
[03:12] | All I did was invite them to have a drink. | 我只想请她们喝杯酒而已 |
[03:15] | You invited them to get naked and sacrifice a small goat. | 你想她们脱光光 然后献祭一头小羊羔 |
[03:20] | Which word was goat? | 哪个字是“羊” |
[03:22] | You owe me a copy of the Beach Boys’ greatest hits. | 你欠我一张《沙滩小子》精选集 |
[03:25] | Don’t be getting no attitude with me. | 别给脸色我看 |
[03:26] | I been here three days. We done nothing but work your cases. | 我来了三天 都是陪你查案 |
[03:29] | Only reason I’m here in Hong Kong is you said… | 你说会带我去玩 |
[03:31] | …you was gonna show me a good time. | 我才来香港 |
[03:33] | I’m on vacation, man, and I want some mu sh… | 我来度假 想吃木须肉 |
[03:36] | Mu shu? You hungry? | 木须肉 你肚子饿吗 |
[03:37] | No, Lee, not mu shu. | 李 不是木须肉 |
[03:39] | Some mu shu. I wanna see some women, man. | 是酒池肉林的肉 我想找女人乐一乐 |
[03:42] | Stop playing dumb and show me to the shu. | 别装傻了 快带我去找美女 |
[04:13] | What was that? | 什么事 |
[04:15] | Did you just take another damn case on my vacation, man? | 我来度假 你又接了另一桩案子 |
[04:18] | Of course not. My superintendent invited us to a club. | 当然没有 我上司请我们去夜总会 |
[04:21] | Big party tonight. Don’t be messing with me, Lee. | 今晚有个大派对 别耍我啊 |
[04:25] | I will slap you so hard, you’ll end up in the Ming dynasty. | 否则我一巴掌把你打回明朝 |
[04:28] | I mean it, man. I’ll bitchslap you back to Bangkok. | 真的啊 我还能一巴掌把你扇回曼谷 |
[04:31] | Big party? Big one. | 大派对 很大的 |
[04:34] | Okay, well, let’s go party then. | 好吧 那我们去派对吧 |
[04:40] | Hey, this is nice. Hey, cutie. | 这里不错 喂 美女 |
[04:43] | They don’t like tourists in here, so try to blend in. | 她们不喜欢游客 扮作本地人吧 |
[04:46] | What, blend in? I’m 2 feet taller than everybody in here. | 扮本地人 我比所有人高两个头 |
[04:53] | Wait here. | 在这里等我 |
[04:54] | Where you going? Bathroom. | 你去哪 厕所 |
[04:56] | Well, hurry back, man, because we’re gonna party. | 快点回来 我们要玩个痛快 |
[04:59] | Party! | 超爽的 |
[05:12] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[05:14] | Come here a lot? It’s a nice place. | 你常来吗 这地方不错 |
[05:23] | What in the world is going on up in here? | 台上搞什么鬼 |
[05:27] | Am I the only one listening to this? | 只有我在听这东西吗 |
[05:29] | The man destroying a classic! | 他毁了这首经典金曲 |
[05:46] | Keep on I can’t take no more of this. | 我实在受不了了 |
[06:41] | Oh, come on, girls! | 来吧 女孩来吧 |
[06:52] | Come on! Come on! | 来吧 |
[06:56] | Come here, girls | 来吧 女孩 |
[06:59] | Come on, girl! | 来吧 女孩 |
[07:00] | I can’t believe it | 我真不敢相信 |
[07:03] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快来啊 |
[07:06] | Don’t stop, come on. | 别停 来吧 |
[07:07] | You know you feel the force! | 你已经被我电到 |
[07:14] | I feel the force! | 我感到电力十足 |
[07:16] | Carter! Come on! | 卡特 来吧 |
[07:18] | Come on! Carter! | 来吧 卡特 |
[07:19] | Come on, Lee! Carter! | 来吧 李 卡特 |
[07:22] | Come on! Come on! Carter! | 来吧 来吧 卡特 |
[07:24] | CARTER: Come on! | 来吧 |
[07:26] | I’ll be right back | 我马上回来 |
[07:28] | I’ll be right back | 我马上回来 |
[07:30] | I’ll be right back | 我马上回来 |
[07:32] | Lee, these people love me, man. Come on out here. | 这些人超爱我的 快跟我上台 |
[07:35] | Get off the stage. | 下来 |
[07:36] | Are you crazy, man? I’m a star! | 你疯了吗 我可是个明星 |
[07:38] | I’m a god to these people. Come check this out. | 这些人超级崇拜我的 来看看 |
[07:40] | This is a gangster bar. We are here undercover. | 这是黑帮酒吧 我们来查案的 |
[07:45] | I knew you was lying. I knew you was lying, man. | 我就知道你说谎 我一早就知道 |
[07:48] | I’m sorry, Carter. | 对不起 卡特 |
[07:49] | You a liar! We are here to find Ricky Tan. | 你这个骗子 我们来找谭瑞奇 |
[07:52] | We must tread softly. | 我们要低调行事 |
[07:53] | Tread softly? What in the world you talking about? | 低调行事 你说什么呢 |
[07:56] | Who taught you how to roust a bar? Tread softly. | 谁教你这样查酒吧的 还低调行事呢 |
[07:59] | These men are Triads, the most deadly gang in China. | 他们是三合会 中国最大的帮派 |
[08:03] | You think that scare me? | 以为那会吓倒我吗 |
[08:04] | I’m from Los Angeles. We invented gangs. | 帮派是我们洛杉矶发明的 |
[08:06] | Give me that badge. I’ll show youNo. You are civilian! | 警章给我 我给你看看 不 你在这儿是平民 |
[08:09] | In Hong Kong, I’m Michael Jackson! You are Toto! | 在香港我是周星驰 你是“石斑鱼” |
[08:11] | You mean Tito! Toto is what we ate last night for dinner. | 你是说“跟班的”吧 石斑鱼是我们昨晚的晚餐 |
[08:14] | Now give me that badge. Give it. No! | 把警章给我 拿来 不 |
[08:22] | Okay, listen up! | 好 大家听着 |
[08:31] | Right now! | 现在 |
[08:43] | What did I just say? You just asked everybody… | 我说了什么 你叫大家 |
[08:46] | …to pick up their samurai swords and shave your butt. | 拿起武士刀去切你的屁股 |
[08:50] | I said that? LEE: Yes. | 我那样说的 是的 |
[08:54] | Come out here and translate this for me. | 上来帮我翻译 |
[08:57] | All right, listen up! | 好 大家听着 |
[08:59] | All the Triads and the ugly women on this side… | 所有三合会和丑女人来这一边 |
[09:02] | …and all the fine women on this side right now! | 所有美女来另一边 立刻照做 |
[09:06] | Translate it. | 翻译 |
[09:14] | Y’all gonna act like y’all don’t hear what I’m saying. | 好 你们假装听不到我说话 |
[09:16] | All right, who in here know Ricky Tan? Raise your hand. | 谁认识谭瑞奇 认识的举手 |
[09:20] | Translate. | 翻译 |
[09:30] | I see what’s going on here. | 我明白发生什么事了 |
[09:32] | Okay | 好 |
[09:33] | I ain’t got time to be playing no games now. | 我没时间玩游戏了 |
[09:35] | I’m taking. Hu Li! | 我要 胡莉 |
[09:37] | Wait. Hey, Lee! | 等一下 嘿 李 |
[09:53] | Out of the Way! L.A.P.D.! | 让开 洛杉矶警察 |
[10:23] | Lee! Hold up! | 李 等等 |
[10:31] | Aw, hell no. Uhuh. | 还是算了吧 |
[10:35] | Lee, I’m taking the stairs! | 我走楼梯 |
[12:23] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[12:26] | Over here! | 我在这里 |
[12:29] | Lee! Help me! | 李 救我 |
[12:32] | How you get down there? | 你怎样下去的 |
[12:33] | Hurry UP! | 快点 |
[12:35] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[12:37] | Don’t let go, man. | 别放手 |
[12:40] | Here. Watch out! Behind you! | 来 小心你后面 |
[12:42] | Huh? Behind you! What? | 你后面 什么 |
[12:50] | Who the hell was that? | 那到底是谁 |
[12:54] | Lord Jesus, I don’t wanna die! | 老天爷啊 我不想死 |
[12:57] | Lee, help me, man! | 李 救救我 |
[12:59] | Don’t worry. Chinese bamboo is very strong. | 别担心 中国的竹子是很结实的 |
[13:05] | You sure, man? I’m sure. | 你确定吗 我确定 |
[13:11] | Lee! | 李 |
[13:23] | Let go! Let go! | 放手 |
[13:25] | I can’t believe I flew 10,000 miles for this shit! | 我真不敢相信我飞了一万英里 就为了来搅这滩浑水 |
[13:40] | I can’t believe you lied to me, man. | 你竟然骗我 |
[13:43] | I’m sorry. You’re sorry? | 对不起 对不起 |
[13:45] | I got somebody’s old chopsticks stuck up my ass… | 我被粗筷子插屁股 |
[13:48] | …all you gotta say to me is you sorry? | 而你只说声对不起 |
[13:50] | There was an explosion. I don’t give a damn! | 发生了爆炸事件 关我屁事 |
[13:53] | At the American embassy. Two Americans were killed. | 是美国领事馆 死了两个美国人 |
[13:58] | So you think this guy Ricky Tan blew up the embassy? | 你认为是谭瑞奇干的 |
[14:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:02] | Why the hell are you looking for him then? | 那你为什么要找他 |
[14:04] | We’re gonna find out. No, you gonna find out, man. | 我们找到他就知道了 是“你”自己去找他 |
[14:07] | There’s two billion Chinese people here. Let one of them be your partner. | 有二十亿中国人呢 随便找个人做你搭档吧 |
[14:15] | Where the hell we at now? Massage parlor. | 我们在什么鬼地方 桑拿浴室 |
[14:18] | Heaven on Earth. | 天上人间 |
[14:20] | Now, this is more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[14:22] | I’m about to go in here and get a massage… | 我现在就要去享受按摩 |
[14:24] | …and a hot tea bath right now. | 和热茶浴 |
[14:26] | Just follow my lead. Act like a tourist. | 依我指示行事 扮作游客 |
[14:28] | I am a tourist, fool. | 我本来就是游客 白痴 |
[14:32] | Hey! Slow down, Chen! Hell is wrong with you? | 慢一点 你有病啊 |
[14:46] | Yeah. My American friend is on vacation. | 好 我的美国朋友在度假 |
[14:48] | I wanna show him a good time. | 我想带他找找乐子 |
[14:50] | Oh, you American. | 噢 你是美国人 |
[14:52] | Yeah. You bring American money? | 是啊 你带了美金吗 |
[14:56] | I got it, Lee. No. | 李 我请 不要 |
[14:57] | I got it. You sure? | 我来就好 你确定吗 |
[14:58] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[15:00] | Thank you. You’re welcome. | 谢谢 不用客气 |
[15:01] | Right this way, gentlemen. | 两位先生 请来这边 |
[15:13] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[15:15] | You ready? I’m ready. | 你准备好了吗 我准备好了 |
[15:21] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的天 |
[15:24] | This place is off the hook! I love Hong Kong. | 这地方简直好得冒泡我爱香港 |
[15:28] | You get massage from Chinese girl before? | 你试过被中国女郎按摩吗 |
[15:30] | No, but I heard it was the bomb. | 没有 我听说会令人欲仙欲死 |
[15:32] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[15:34] | You pick any girl for you and your friend. | 你给自己和你朋友挑个女孩吧 |
[15:37] | Any girl? Any girl. | 任何一个 任何一个 |
[15:40] | CARTER: Okay. | 好 |
[15:42] | I don’t know where to start. | 我都不知道要挑谁了 |
[15:47] | I’ll take that one. She got to come. Oh, yes, she’s very nice. | 我挑那边那个吧 对 她很不错 |
[15:51] | She is nice, but I hurt my back and my neck… | 她确实不错 但我扭伤了背和脖子 |
[15:53] | …I need a little bit more massage. | 要多点按摩 |
[15:55] | So I’m gonna take her in the pink too. | 我也要粉红色那个 |
[15:57] | Oh, yes. Let me get her. Hey, baby. | 好的 还有她 喂 美女 |
[16:00] | And then let me have her. Can I get her too? | 我还要她 我可以挑她吗 |
[16:02] | And her right there. She good with feet? | 那边那位 她脚底按摩拿手吗 |
[16:05] | Oh, yes. What are you doing? | 拿手 你干什么 |
[16:07] | She said I could have any girl I want in here. Wait. | 她说可以随便挑 |
[16:09] | Well, hurry up! | 那就快点啊 |
[16:11] | Man, you don’tjump in front of a black man in a buffet line. | 你不能在秀色可餐的肉林面前 催黑人兄弟 |
[16:14] | Calm down! | 冷静一点 |
[16:16] | I have toYour friend has big appetite. | 我得 你的朋友胃口很大啊 |
[16:19] | Please, follow her upstairs into the quiet room. | 请跟她上楼去安静的房间 |
[16:23] | It ain’t gonna be no quiet room no more. | 那间房不会再静了 |
[16:27] | And aOh. | 还有 |
[16:32] | Y’all don’t know how good this feels. | 你们不知道这有多舒服 |
[16:34] | I got in a big fight last night with the Triads. | 我昨晚跟三合会大打出手 |
[16:36] | Ever heard of the Triads? I beat down like 20 of them. | 听说过三合会吗 我一个人击退了20人 |
[16:39] | Y’all should’ve seen me, it was on. Oh. | 可惜你们看不到我多厉害 |
[16:42] | Lee.Lee. Yeah? | 李 李 什么事 |
[16:44] | This is what I’m talking about, man. | 这才像样 |
[16:46] | Now I’m on vacation. | 现在我才感觉在度假 |
[16:48] | I knew you’d come through. I just knew it. | 我知道你不会令我失望的 |
[16:51] | America? | 美国 |
[16:53] | Wanna come to America with me? | 想跟我回美国 |
[16:55] | Ever been to America? | 去过美国没有 |
[16:57] | Lee, how’s your girl? | 李 你的女孩怎么样 |
[17:00] | Lee, what’s wrong? That’s Ricky Tan. | 李 怎么了 那是谭瑞奇 |
[17:03] | That’s Ricky Tan? That’s a midget in a bathrobe! | 谭瑞奇 那个穿浴袍的小侏儒 |
[17:06] | I will call for backup. | 我去叫后援 |
[17:07] | Lee, the man is 4 feet tall. Let’s go bust him right now. | 他才四英尺高 我们去抓住他 |
[17:10] | No. No? | 不 不 |
[17:12] | He’s a very dangerous man. | 他是危险人物 |
[17:13] | I’m a very dangerous man. | 我也是危险人物 |
[17:15] | Now, look, let’s go over there and bust him, man. | 我们过去抓住他 |
[17:17] | You’re not about to mess up my massage. | 你别打扰我按摩 |
[17:19] | Stay here. You don’t need backup. | 留在这里 你不需要后援 |
[17:21] | I got your back | 我就是你的后… |
[17:26] | Excuse me for a minute. Just for a minute. | 失陪一分钟 一分钟就好 |
[17:31] | I’ll be back. Don’t | 我会回来的 |
[17:34] | I’ll be back. | 我很快回来 |
[17:38] | Ricky? Ricky Tan? | 瑞奇 谭瑞奇 |
[17:41] | Get up, dog. I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 起来吧 老兄 我到处找你 |
[17:43] | I’m busy at the moment. | 我现在很忙 |
[17:46] | Did you hear what I said? I’m busy too. Now get on your feet. | 你听到我讲话吗 我也很忙 站起来 |
[17:48] | Get up! Get on your feet! | 起来 站起来 |
[17:50] | I know you. You are Lee’s American friend, right? | 我认识你 你是李的美国朋友 对吗 |
[17:53] | No. I’m Lee’s new muscle. And don’t let this robe fool you. | 不 我是李的新保镖 别因这浴袍的颜色而小看我 |
[17:56] | This is the only color they had left. Now I said, get up. | 他们只剩下这个颜色 我叫你站起来 |
[18:00] | I ain’t gonna say it again. | 我不会再说一次 |
[18:03] | You American are so funny. | 你们美国人真滑稽 |
[18:05] | And you Asians don’t hear that well. | 你们亚洲人都耳背啊 |
[18:09] | Little Ricky. | 小瑞奇 |
[18:12] | Get your little punk ass up… | 把你的混帐屁股 |
[18:15] | …out of that chair right now! | 离开那张椅子 |
[18:19] | You’re messing up my vacation. Now, I told you to get up, didn’t I? | 你破坏我的假期 我叫你站起来 听到吗 |
[18:23] | Now I gotta go off on you. No. | 现在我不得不发飙了 别 |
[18:24] | Let me bust his ass. | 让我来收拾他 拜托 |
[18:27] | Let me take care of this. | 让我来教训他 |
[18:46] | Look, little man. You coming with | 听着 小矮子 跟我走 |
[18:48] | Oh, my Lord. | 我的天 |
[18:51] | I would like to pay you for that laptop. I think I should do that. | 我想赔你笔记本电脑 我必须得陪 |
[18:54] | No problem. I can get you a new one. | 不用了 赔最新的 |
[18:56] | Seen it on the internet with DVD player. | 我在网上见到有款可以放DVD的 |
[18:58] | That’s an old model. Now, I must excuse myself. | 你那台是旧款 现在请恕失陪了 |
[19:00] | Inspector. | 督察 |
[19:02] | Have a good day. | 玩开心点 |
[19:07] | I was… | 我只是 |
[19:11] | Lee, why didn’t you tell me this man rolls like this? | 你干嘛不告诉我他那么人强马壮 |
[19:15] | I told you! You didn’t! | 我告诉过你 不 你没有 |
[19:16] | I did. What you said? | 我有 你说过什么 |
[19:17] | I did this: What do this…mean, man? | 我做过这个表情 那表示什么 |
[19:19] | Speak English to me! That means I go this way… | 用英文说 表示我去这边 |
[19:22] | …you, this way. I go that way, you, this way? | 你去那边 我去那边 你去这边 |
[19:24] | Yes. Okay. | 是 好的 |
[19:42] | Unh! Sorry, man. Carter! All y’all look alike! | 不好意思 卡特 你们样子都差不多 |
[19:43] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[20:07] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[20:08] | Lee! | 李 |
[20:15] | Oh! No wonder you mad. | 怪不得你生气 |
[20:29] | Don’t worry. It’s okay. | 别担心 没事的 |
[20:35] | You better get the hell out of here. | 你还是出去一下比较好 |
[20:42] | Lee! | 李 |
[20:46] | Flip me! What? | 翻转我 什么 |
[20:47] | Flip me! | 翻转我 |
[20:49] | Damn! | 该死 |
[20:51] | Lee! | 李 |
[21:05] | No, no, no! No! | 不…不 |
[21:07] | Lee! Watch out! | 李 小心 |
[21:31] | Lee! | 李 |
[21:46] | No, no. Look, you’ve been ordered by the Ministry of Public Security… | 不 公安局命令你 |
[21:49] | …to assist the FBI and Secret Service in our investigation… | 协助联邦调查局和特勤局查案 |
[21:53] | …to provide us with whatever we need. | 提供我们一切所需 |
[21:56] | You have information, it belongs to us. | 若你有情报 一定要告诉我们 |
[22:00] | This is still Hong Kong. | 这里是香港 |
[22:03] | Two Americans have been killed on United States government property. | 两个美国人在美国政府大楼被杀 |
[22:07] | Give me two copies of that. | 给我两份影本 |
[22:08] | This is our investigation. | 这是我们的案件 |
[22:11] | Chief Inspector Lee will supervise your people. | 李总督察会指挥你的人员 |
[22:14] | No, he will report to me. Do we understand each other? | 不 他要听我指挥 你明白吗 |
[22:24] | What the hell is that? | 这位是何方神圣 |
[22:26] | That is, uh, Chief Inspector Lee. | 那是李总督察 |
[22:31] | Ain’t never been humiliated and embarrassed like that… | 我一生从没感到 |
[22:34] | …in my whole entire life. | 这么尴尬及耻辱 |
[22:35] | Got me running around Hong Kong buttnaked, thanks to you. | 脱光光在香港到处跑 多谢你了 |
[22:39] | Thanks to me? Yeah, thanks to you. | 多谢我 对 多多感谢你 |
[22:41] | You needed backup, so I gave you backup. | 你要后援 我说给你后援 |
[22:43] | I was about to kick Ricky Tan’s ass, and his bodyguards’… | 我快要痛扁谭瑞奇 和他的小弟们了 |
[22:46] | …till you messed it up. Stop. | 你却来坏事 别说了 |
[22:47] | I’m sick of your bullshit. I’m sick of you! | 我受够你的废话了 我受够你了 |
[22:49] | I’m not the one running up in karaoke bars full of gangsters. | 不是我要去黑帮酒吧 |
[22:52] | I’m not the one running up in massage parlors looking for crime lords. | 不是我要去桑拿浴室找犯罪头子 |
[22:55] | It’s my job. It’s your job. | 这是我的职责所在 这是你的职责所在 |
[22:58] | You pitiful, man. When are you gonna have some fun? | 真可怜 你何时才能去找找乐子 |
[23:00] | When are you gonna take a day off? Go on a date or something? | 你何时才能休个假 去约约会 |
[23:03] | I have plenty of dates. When? | 我有很多约会 你上次约会是何时 |
[23:05] | When’s the last time you had a date, huh? | 你上次约会是何时你倒是说啊 |
[23:07] | When’s the last time you played Hide the Rainbow Roll, huh? | 你上次玩“滚床单”是何时 |
[23:10] | Let’s hear it, Lee. The year of the rat? | 说来听听 是鼠年那年吗 |
[23:13] | You will never understand me. | 你永远不会了解我 |
[23:15] | You right. I didn’t even understand what you just said to me right then. | 对 我连你刚才说什么也不了解 |
[23:24] | They got my passport back at that massage parlor. | 我的护照留在桑拿浴室 |
[23:30] | Good afternoon, sir. | 午安 |
[23:32] | Lee. Yes, sir. | 李 是的 长官 |
[23:33] | This is Special Agent Sterling from the United States Secret Service. | 这位是美国特勤局的史特林 |
[23:37] | Secret Service? Why? | 特勤局 为什么 |
[23:39] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[23:42] | What I’m about to tell you cannot leave this room. | 我准备告诉你的事必须保密 |
[23:46] | The men who were killed yesterday were not American translators. | 昨天被杀的并非美国翻译员 |
[23:50] | They were undercover United States customs agents… | 他们是美国海关的卧底探员 |
[23:52] | …trying to break a Triad smuggling ring. | 任务是粉碎一个三合会走私集团 |
[23:55] | Smuggling what? We don’t know. | 走私什么 我们不知道 |
[23:56] | But whatever it is, it got the agents killed. | 无论走私什么 导致他们被杀有关 |
[24:01] | How can we help you? | 我们可以怎么协助 |
[24:03] | You can stay the hell out of our way. | 只要你别妨碍我们办事 |
[24:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:09] | I can get you Ricky Tan. | 我可以给你谭瑞奇的情报 |
[24:11] | No. We know all about Tan. | 不必 我们对他了如指掌 |
[24:14] | That’s why we’re leaving him out there as bait. | 所以我们放他在外边作饵 |
[24:16] | This is a lot bigger than Ricky Tan and the Fu Cang Long Triads. | 幕后组织比谭瑞奇的福苍龙帮大得多 |
[24:26] | Hey, cutie. | 喂 美女 |
[24:50] | Thank you, Lee. | 多谢 李 |
[25:21] | Carter! Carter! | 卡特 卡特 |
[25:25] | Uh, Heaven on Earth massage parlor? | 天上人间桑拿浴室 |
[25:29] | Heaven on Earth? | 天上人间 |
[25:32] | Hello. Cheap suits. | 喂 便宜唐装 |
[25:34] | Hello. Cheap suits. Cheap suits. | 喂 便宜唐装 |
[25:38] | Cheap suits. Cheap suits. | 便宜唐装 |
[25:39] | How cheap? Cheap suits. | 有多便宜 便宜唐装 |
[25:41] | CARTER: Cheap as hell? | 便宜到死 |
[25:59] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:01] | Can you direct me… | 请问 |
[26:02] | …to Heaven on Earth massage parlor, please? | 天上人间桑拿浴室在哪 |
[26:04] | Hello. How are you? Okay. | 哈罗 你好吗 很好 |
[26:09] | No, no. Wait a minute. | 不 等一下 |
[26:10] | No. I don’t want no chicken. | 不不 我不要鸡 |
[26:15] | No, no, no. Aah! | 不 |
[26:17] | No! I don’t want no chicken. What am I gonna do with a chicken? | 不 我不要鸡 我要只鸡来干嘛 |
[26:21] | I don’t like my chickens live, okay? | 我不喜欢活鸡 好吗 |
[26:23] | I like them dead and deepfried. You ever heard of Popeye’s? | 我喜欢油炸的死鸡 听过大力水手炸鸡吗 |
[26:28] | No, no! No! | 不 不 不 |
[26:30] | Heh. Don’t kill chicken. | 别杀那只鸡 |
[26:32] | Aah! I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[26:35] | I’m a police officer. Put the blade down and let the bird go right now! | 我是警察 放下刀 放开那只鸡 |
[26:46] | You okay, Lee? | 李 你没事吧 |
[26:51] | All he wanted was some mu shu. | 他只是想吃木须肉罢了 |
[27:09] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[27:11] | Hey, taxi! Taxi! | 喂 计程车 |
[27:14] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 |
[27:17] | Follow that car. | 跟着那车 |
[27:19] | Hey, follow that limo. This is a chase, okay? | 跟着那辆礼车 我要追他 明白吗 |
[27:23] | Wherever he goes, you go. | 他去哪里 你都要跟着 |
[27:25] | You’re not moving! This is the opposite of chasing! | 你没在动啊 这跟“追”是相反的啊 |
[27:29] | What? I will slap you if you don’t move this car. | 什么 你再不开我就揍你 |
[27:32] | I’m gonna slap you. I’m gonna slap you. | 我要揍你啦 |
[27:35] | Okay. All right. Okay, look. | 好 听着 |
[27:38] | Here. You understand that? | 给你 现在听得懂吗 |
[27:43] | Now you’re speaking my language. | 我现在懂你说什么了 |
[27:45] | Get the hell on then. Come on, Let’s go! | 开车呀 快点 走 |
[29:16] | Wait right here. I’ll be right back. | 在这里等我 我立刻回来 |
[29:19] | You understand? Yes, I understand. | 明白吗 明白 |
[29:22] | And don’t eat my chicken, okay? Okay, okay. | 别吃我的鸡 好吗 好的 |
[29:25] | Okay. okay. | 好的 好的 |
[29:26] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[29:27] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[30:51] | How you doing, baby? | 你好吗 宝贝 |
[30:52] | Carter. James Carter. Baldwin hills. | 我是卡特 詹姆斯卡特 来自鲍德温山 |
[30:56] | Isabella Molina. From San Juan. | 伊莎贝拉拉莫莉娜 圣胡安来的 |
[30:58] | San Juan? Mmhm. | 圣胡安 |
[30:59] | I know San Juan. I’ve traveled there many times on my private plane. | 我知道 我搭我的私人飞机 去过好几次 |
[31:03] | You must know my good friend… | 你一定认识我朋友 |
[31:05] | …Pedro Morales Magonzales Marato Molaso Mondustos. | 佩德罗莫拉莱斯麻冈萨雷斯 莫兰多莫拉索蒙多斯托斯 |
[31:09] | I don’t think so, no. You sure? | 我不认识 你确定吗 |
[31:11] | Mmhm. Well, I’m sorry. I thought you rode in the best of circles. | 对不起 我以为你很熟上流社会 |
[31:14] | But listen, make yourself feel at home. | 不过 当自己家好了 |
[31:16] | You need anything, champagne, caviar… | 不管你需要什么 香槟 鱼子酱 |
[31:19] | …my yacht is your yacht. | 我的游艇就是你的 |
[31:22] | This is your yacht? | 这艘游艇是你的吗 |
[31:23] | That’s right. I’m the owner. | 对 我是船主 |
[31:25] | The captain. | 船长 |
[31:29] | Yes. Listen. | 听着 |
[31:31] | I’m not gonna play games with you. I want you, right now. | 我不想跟你玩游戏 我现在就想要你 |
[31:35] | I see me and you downstairs in one of those bathrooms… | 我可以想像我们五分钟后 |
[31:38] | …in about five minutes. | 在楼下浴室打得火热 |
[31:40] | Well, I’m very tempted. It’s such a beautiful yacht. | 我很心动 这艘船这么美 |
[31:46] | What’s it called? | 它叫什么名字 |
[31:47] | What’s it called? Mmhm. Your yacht. | 它叫什么名字 你的游艇 |
[31:50] | The S.S. Minnow Johnson. | SS米诺强森 |
[31:52] | The S.S. Minnow Johnson? Yeah. | SS米诺强森吗 对 |
[31:54] | Funny. The name on the back was the Red Dragon. | 奇怪 船尾明明写着赤龙 |
[31:57] | The Red Dragon? Are you sure? | 赤龙 你确定吗 |
[31:59] | Oh, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[32:00] | Because this is my friend’s yacht. | 因为这是我朋友的游艇 |
[32:02] | Your friend’s yacht? And this is his party. | 你朋友的游艇 这是他的派对 |
[32:05] | I must’ve got on the wrong yacht. | 我确定是上错船了 |
[32:07] | All these yachts look just alike these days. | 这些船都差不多 |
[32:09] | I knew something was wrong when my key didn’t work. | 我的锁匙开不了门时 就知道不对劲 |
[32:13] | Who’s your friend? Somebody who got on the wrong yacht. | 你这位朋友是谁 上错船的人 |
[32:16] | Hey, wait a second. I know you. Steven Reign, right? | 等等 我认识你 史蒂芬瑞恩 对吗 |
[32:19] | You own half of Los Angeles. What you doing out here in Hong Kong? | 你拥有半个洛杉矶 来香港干吗 |
[32:22] | I’m here for the weekend, taking in the sights. | 度周末 看风景 |
[32:25] | You must have your own plane too. It’s fun, ain’t it? | 你一定也有私人飞机了 很过瘾吧 |
[32:28] | Shall we? Yes. | 我们走走好吗 好 |
[32:32] | Well, enjoy the party, Mr. Carter. | 玩开心点 卡特先生 |
[32:34] | I plan to, Miss Isabella. | 我正有此意 伊莎贝拉拉小姐 |
[32:37] | See you later, Stevie. Be cool. | 待会见 史蒂芬 保重 |
[32:53] | Ricky Tan. Where is he? | 谭瑞奇在哪 |
[32:55] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[32:56] | He killed a detective today. Where is he? | 他今天杀了一个探员 他在哪 |
[32:59] | Who got killed, man? | 谁被杀了 |
[33:02] | Carter! Who died, Lee? | 卡特 李 谁死了 |
[33:04] | You! Detective Yu? | 你 倪探员 |
[33:06] | Not Yu, you! | 不是倪 是你 |
[33:08] | ‘Who? ‘You! | 谁 你 |
[33:09] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:11] | Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? | 你明不明白我嘴巴说出来的话 |
[33:14] | Don’t nobody understand the words that are coming out of your mouth, man. | 没人会明白你嘴巴说出来的话 |
[33:17] | Ricky Tan is waiting for you. | 谭瑞奇在等你 |
[33:26] | What the hell is going on here, Lee? | 李 这里到底发生什么事 |
[33:28] | Remember I told you my father was a policeman? | 记得我告诉过你我爸爸是警察吗 |
[33:30] | Yeah. Ricky Tan was his partner. | 对 谭瑞奇是他的搭档 |
[33:32] | What? | 什么 |
[33:54] | Lee, I’ve been expecting you. Please ask your partner to wait inside. | 李 我在等你 叫你搭档在里面等吧 |
[33:58] | Hell, no. I ain’t going nowhere. It’s okay. | 不 我哪儿也不去 没事的 |
[34:01] | I’m not leaving you alone, Lee. I’ll be fine. | 李 我不会留下你一个 我不会有事 |
[34:04] | You sure? Yes. | 你确定吗 确定 |
[34:07] | I’ll be right upstairs. | 我在楼上等你 |
[34:12] | I know what everybody’s saying. | 我听到谣言 |
[34:14] | I did not blow up the American embassy. | 领事馆不是我炸的 |
[34:18] | I’m not that stupid. | 我没那么笨 |
[34:20] | But I believe some of my people did. | 但我相信是我手下做的 |
[34:24] | My enemies are trying to frame me. | 我的死对头想嫁祸我 |
[34:27] | There is a war going on right now within the Triads. | 现在三合会正在起内哄 |
[34:32] | I’m afraid I’m gonna lose this time. | 恐怕这次我会输 |
[34:36] | If your father were still alive, I would turn to him for advice. | 你父亲若还活着 我会求教于他 |
[34:39] | Please don’t. | 请你别提他 |
[34:41] | Lee, I really need your help. I cannot trust anybody else. | 李 我需要你帮忙 我信不过别人 |
[34:45] | Tell me why they killed the customs agents. | 告诉我他们为何要杀海关人员 |
[34:47] | I’ll give you all the information you need. | 你要什么情报我都可以给你 |
[34:50] | But you’ve gotta get me out of Hong Kong right away. | 但你要立刻把我弄离香港 |
[35:36] | Hey, lady, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:38] | Get down. I’m L.A.P.D. | 下来 我是洛杉矶警察 |
[35:42] | You just kick me? | 你刚刚踢我吗 |
[35:44] | You must be out of your mind! | 你一定是疯了 |
[35:46] | You want some of me? | 你想挑战我 |
[35:47] | I’m gonna give you an L.A.P.D. asskicking! | 想试试洛杉矶警察的厉害吗 |
[36:15] | You okay? Yeah. | 你没事吧 没事 |
[36:17] | I slipped and I fell. | 我滑倒了 |
[36:20] | Hey. What? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[36:21] | Am I bleeding? | 我有流血吗 |
[36:35] | Quite a night, inspector. | 督察 今晚很热闹啊 |
[36:38] | Ricky Tan was our only bait. Now he’s gone. | 谭瑞奇是我们唯一的饵 现在他死了 |
[36:42] | So you got your revenge. | 你的仇报了 |
[36:43] | At the expense of a United States government investigation. | 代价是毁了美国政府的调查 |
[36:46] | Revenge? What are you talking about, revenge? | 报仇 你说什么 |
[36:48] | Now, I don’t know if the Triads paid you to get rid of Tan… | 我搞不清楚是三合会 收买你去杀谭瑞奇 |
[36:51] | …or if it was a pure vendetta killing… | 或是你纯为了报复而杀人 |
[36:54] | …or if you’re involved in the smuggling yourself. | 又或者你根本与走私有关 |
[36:56] | But you’re off this case. | 但你别再碰此案 |
[36:58] | I don’t ever wanna see you again. Is that clear? | 我不想再见到你 清楚了吗 |
[37:00] | Hey, what’s going on here? Carter, you’re in enough trouble. | 嘿 发生了什么事 卡特 你已经惹了够多麻烦了 |
[37:03] | Just shut up. | 就闭嘴吧 |
[37:04] | Stay out of it. | 少管闲事 |
[37:06] | You’re going back to L.A. right now. | 你立刻回洛杉矶 |
[37:08] | Hey, that’s fine with me, man. I ain’t had fun since I been out here. | 好啊 反正来这里之后 玩得也不开心 |
[37:11] | Okay | 好了 |
[37:16] | Sorry, Lee. | 李 对不起 |
[37:19] | Escort Detective Carter to the airport. No. | 护送卡特探员去机场 不 |
[37:23] | I’ll take him. | 我送他 |
[37:25] | Get your hands off! | 你们给我放手 |
[37:34] | Carter, you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[37:36] | Oh, I understand all right. | 我完全明白 |
[37:38] | I got knocked off a building, I got beat on… | 我被人推下楼 被殴打 |
[37:40] | …I got stripped buttnaked, and you held out on me, man. | 被扒光 而你仍然不肯对我说真话 |
[37:44] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[37:53] | Carter, Ricky Tan set up my father. | 卡特 谭瑞奇出卖我爸爸 |
[37:57] | What? | 什么 |
[38:04] | Five years ago, my father was working a big international smuggling case. | 五年前我爸在调查一宗国际走私案 |
[38:08] | He found out his partner, Tan, was working for the Triads. | 他发现他的搭档谭瑞奇 原来替三合会卖命 |
[38:11] | But before he could prove it, he was killed. | 但在他找到证据之前就被杀了 |
[38:15] | All the evidence disappeared. | 证据全消失 |
[38:17] | Tan resigned, and the case was never solved. | 谭辞职 留下悬案 |
[38:22] | So I get it now. This is all about your daddy’s last case. | 我明白了 全因你爸爸最后那件案子 |
[38:30] | So you getting on the plane with me or not? | 那么你跟我上飞机吗 |
[38:32] | What? | 什么 |
[38:33] | You know my daddy died on the job too. | 你知道我爸爸也是殉职的 |
[38:36] | If I had a chance to square his death, I’d do whatever it took. | 如果可以找到凶手 我也会不顾一切 |
[38:39] | I’d do anything. | 我会不择手段 |
[38:41] | So you coming or what? | 那你到底来不来 |
[38:48] | Why L.A.? | 为什么要去洛杉矶 |
[38:53] | Lee, let me introduce you… | 让我向你简介 |
[38:55] | …to Carter’s theory of criminal investigation: | 卡特的办案理论 |
[38:57] | Follow the rich white man. | 跟踪有钱白人 |
[38:59] | Follow the rich white man? Exactly. Now you’re learning. | 跟踪有钱白人 对 好好学 |
[39:03] | Every big crime has a rich white man behind it… | 每桩大案幕后 |
[39:05] | …waiting for his cut. | 都有个有钱白人 |
[39:06] | Now, in our case, we know who the rich white man is. | 就这桩案子来说 我们知道有钱的白人是谁 |
[39:09] | Steven Reign. Who? | 史蒂芬瑞恩 谁 |
[39:10] | Steven Reign, the hotel billionaire. I saw him on Ricky Tan’s boat. | 饭店大亨 他在谭瑞奇的船上 |
[39:14] | When the shooting started, he was way too cool. | 枪战发生时 他太冷静了 |
[39:16] | When people start shooting, white people ain’t that cool. | 有人开枪的话 白人不会那么冷静 |
[39:19] | They either running around, hiding behind tables… | 他们会乱窜 躲在桌子底下 |
[39:21] | …or screaming like, “Aah!” | 或像这样尖叫: |
[39:24] | Shh. You sound like that all the time. | 你经常那样叫的 |
[39:26] | Tell you something about black people. | 如果是我们黑人的话 |
[39:28] | When stuff goes down, we keep our cool. | 遇到暴力事件时很冷静 |
[39:30] | Maybe, but not like Asians. We never panic. | 但不及亚洲人 我们永不恐慌 |
[39:34] | Yeah, right. When Godzilla’s coming, y’all be tripping. | 是吗 哥吉拉来时你们都吓趴下了 |
[39:36] | I seen the movie. | 我看过那部电影 |
[39:38] | You be, “Gaioa, gaica!” Carter. | 你会喊 “救命” 卡特 |
[39:39] | Yelling everywhere. Just | 到处尖叫 就 |
[39:41] | Mr. Carter, excuse me. | 卡特先生 不好意思 |
[39:43] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[39:44] | It’s the kosher meal? Yes, sir, our kosher meal. Shalom. | 这是犹太餐吗 是 这是我们提供的犹太餐 |
[40:02] | There he is. Mr. Steven Reign. | 他就在那里 史蒂芬瑞恩先生 |
[40:05] | Living large in one of his penthouse suites. | 在他的顶楼豪宅内尽享奢华 |
[40:09] | Oh, guess who this is. Yep, that’s her. | 猜我见到谁是她 |
[40:13] | That’s the woman that was on Ricky Tan’s boat, right there. | 在谭瑞奇游艇上的那个女人 |
[40:16] | We got them. | 找到他们了 |
[40:18] | Told you it’d work out. Know what I’m talking about. | 我就说行得通嘛 |
[40:21] | All we gotta do now is wait. | 现在只要等 |
[40:24] | They still talking? Mmhm. | 他们仍在谈话 |
[40:27] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[40:29] | He’ll be back. How do you know? | 他会回来的 你怎么知道的 |
[40:31] | I know. You see how fine that woman is? | 见到那女人多美吗 |
[40:33] | He’ll definitely be back. | 他一定会回来的 |
[40:42] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[40:46] | What’s she doing, man? | 她在干什么 |
[40:48] | She’s just standing around, not doing much. | 她只是站着 没做什么 |
[40:51] | Well, just don’t fall asleep. | 别睡着 |
[40:52] | Sooner or later, something’s gonna happen. | 迟早会有事发生的 |
[40:55] | Okay, I just try to stay awake. It’s just so boring. | 好 我尽量不睡 真是闷死人 |
[41:03] | Ah. Slow down, baby. | 慢一点 宝贝 |
[41:06] | What? | 什么 |
[41:07] | Huh? Nothing. I said nothing. | 没什么 我没说话 |
[41:10] | You said something. I said nothing. | 你说话了 没说 |
[41:12] | I heard you say something. No, no, no. Nothing. | 我听见你嘀咕什么了 没有的事 |
[41:27] | Lee, what’s going on, man? What you talking about? | 李 怎么回事 你在干嘛 |
[41:30] | She’s getting undressed. What? | 她在脱衣服 什么 |
[41:33] | She’s getting undressed. Give me that. | 她正在脱衣服 给我那东西 |
[41:35] | No! | 不 |
[41:36] | It’s not right! | 这样很不道德 |
[41:39] | Lord, have mercy! What? | 老天爷 放过我 什么 |
[41:41] | She took her skirt off. Oh, I cannot hear this. | 她脱下裙子 噢 我不要再听了 |
[41:44] | Black panties, black bra. | 黑色内裤 黑色胸罩 |
[41:47] | Victoria’s Secret, spring catalog, page 27. | 维多莉亚的秘密春季目录27页 |
[41:50] | Girl got class. | 有品味 |
[41:52] | Let me look a little closer. | 让我近一点看 |
[41:54] | Oh, look at that. Got a little tattoo. That’s cute. | 看那小刺青 真可爱 看来像 |
[41:57] | Looks like Snoopy. | 史努比 |
[42:00] | Snoopy? Yeah. | 史努比 |
[42:01] | I love Snoopy. Wait. I love Snoopy too. | 我爱史努比 等等 我也爱史努比 |
[42:03] | Let me look at this thing. | 让我看 |
[42:05] | Hold up. Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[42:06] | She’s going to the door. Wait. She’s going to the door. | 她走向门口了 |
[42:10] | She’s opening the door. | 她开门了 |
[42:13] | Look like somebody dropping off a package. | 好像有人送来一个包裹 |
[42:16] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[42:18] | Look like the same girl who dropped off the package at your office. | 好像是和送包裹到你办公室的 是同一个女子 |
[42:22] | It’s a bomb! Bomb! | 是炸弹 炸弹 |
[42:25] | Watch out! Watch out! | 小心 小心 |
[42:31] | It’s this one right here, I think. Hey, you got a bomb in there! | 我想是这道门 小姐 有炸弹 |
[42:35] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[42:36] | Kick the door. | 踢门吧 |
[42:39] | What the he? No, no, no! | 怎么回事 不 |
[42:41] | Damn, you fine. Carter! | 该死 你好美 卡特 |
[42:45] | Come on, Lee! Come on! Where? Where? | 跟我来 李 来 去哪儿 |
[42:47] | Don’t drop it! Come on, this way! Where should we go? | 别丢掉 这边来 我们要去哪 |
[42:55] | Roof! Roof! | 屋顶 |
[42:56] | Don’t trip! Be careful! | 别绊倒小心 |
[43:02] | Throw it, Lee! Where? | 李 扔掉 扔去哪 |
[43:04] | Throw it! Where? | 扔出去 扔哪儿啊 |
[43:05] | Throw the bomb over the edge! Throw it. | 把炸弹从大厦边缘扔出去扔啊 |
[43:08] | Throw it! Throw it over the edge! | 把炸弹从大厦边扔出去 |
[43:10] | There’s people down there! Throw it! | 不 下面很多人 扔呀 |
[43:12] | Carter! Carter! Lee! | 卡特 李 |
[43:14] | Lee! Carter! | 李 卡特 |
[43:15] | Throw it! No! | 扔啊 不 |
[43:16] | We about to die! | 我们快要死了 |
[43:25] | Okay, get on your feet. | 好吧 站起来 |
[43:28] | Enough! Put that down! | 玩够了吧 放下它 |
[43:30] | It’s a bomb! hey! Put that down! | 那是炸弹 放下它 |
[43:31] | Guys, no bomb. Nothing. | 两位 没有炸弹 什么也没有 |
[43:34] | Now stay away before I throw you both in jail for obstruction. | 再搅局我就抓你们去坐牢 告你们妨碍执法 |
[43:38] | Throw us in jail? | 抓我们去坐牢 |
[43:40] | You must be out of your mind. I’m about to bust you right now. | 你疯了 我才正要抓你呢 |
[43:43] | I’m an undercover agent for the United States Secret Service. | 我是美国特勤局的卧底探员 |
[43:46] | How do we know that? Show me a badge. | 我们怎知道真假 拿徽章来看看 |
[43:49] | Here you go. | 看吧 |
[43:53] | Let me see that again. I didn’t get a good look at that. | 让我再看一次 我没看清楚 |
[43:56] | We can help you. I’m a detective from Hong Kong. | 我们可以帮你 我是香港来的探员 |
[43:59] | I know who you are, Inspector Lee. I know. | 我知道你是谁 李督察 |
[44:01] | We need to go out of sight. | 我们要避人耳目 |
[44:03] | So come down to my suite. | 下去我房间吧 |
[44:08] | Now why did you say it was a bomb? No, you said that. | 你干嘛说那是炸弹 是你说的 |
[44:10] | No, you said it. You said that in the hotel room. | 不 是你 你在酒店房里说的 |
[44:13] | I said she was the bomb. | 我说她是肉弹 |
[44:16] | She was the bomb? | 她是肉弹 |
[44:19] | Now, look, I’ve been working this case for months now. | 我查这案子已经几个月了 |
[44:21] | So if I seem aggravated, I apologize. You need to tell us what’s going on. | 若我刚才发了脾气 我道歉 你要告诉我们是怎么回事 |
[44:25] | The Triads and Reign, they think I’m a crooked customs agent. | 三合会和瑞恩以为我是贪污的关员 |
[44:28] | Is that a payoff? | 那些钱是贿款吗 |
[44:30] | No. That’s a sample. | 不 那是样本 |
[44:32] | You guys ever heard of the Superbill? | 你们有听过超级钞票吗 |
[44:34] | Yeah. It’s a myth. Some kind of counterfeit. | 那是神话 伪钞的一种吧 |
[44:36] | Honey, it’s much more than a counterfeit. | 那并非一般的伪钞 |
[44:40] | Fourteen out of 15 world banks can’t even tell the difference. | 十五家世界银行中 有十四家分辨不出差别 |
[44:43] | The paper is Crane linen blend… | 用美钞专用纸 |
[44:45] | …and the bills are printed on U.S. intaglio presses. | 及美钞印钞机印的 |
[44:48] | Tell us how they get into the U.S. mint to use the presses. | 他们怎么进入美国造币厂用印钞机 |
[44:51] | In 1959, the United States was very friendly with the shah of Iran. | 1959年 美国跟伊朗王十分友好 |
[44:54] | Why? Because we wanted his oil. | 为什么 因为我们想要他的石油 |
[44:57] | Our government gave him a gift. | 我国政府送了他一份礼物 |
[44:59] | A U.S. treasury intaglio printing press. | 美国的印钞机 |
[45:01] | Now, it’s the only one to ever leave the country. | 那是唯一一部离开美国本土的 |
[45:03] | Five years ago, Ricky bought the press on the black market. | 五年前 谭瑞奇从黑市买到那部机器 |
[45:06] | Five years ago? Mmhm. | 五年前 |
[45:08] | That’s right before he left the force. Earlier this year, Ricky Tan got ahold… | 正是他离开警方之前 今年初 |
[45:12] | …of Swissmade hundred dollar plates… | 谭瑞奇得到瑞士制的百元钞票印版 |
[45:14] | …and he started printing Superbills. | 于是他便开始印超级钞票 |
[45:16] | That’s why Hu Li killed him. For the plates. | 胡莉为了印版杀他 |
[45:19] | And they’ve printed and shipped $100 million. | 他们已印制和运走了一亿元 |
[45:25] | There’s only one way to spot a fake. | 只有一个方法分辨真伪 |
[45:28] | They use an optical transfer ink from India that burns red. | 他们用印度油墨 烧起来会变红色 |
[45:31] | You see? Now, the real ink, it burns black. | 而真钞烧起来是黑色的 |
[45:36] | So, what in the hell they gonna do with a hundred million of phony money? | 他们打算用一亿元伪钞来干什么 |
[45:39] | You know, Carter, I believe you’re asking the wrong question. | 卡特 我相信你问错了 |
[45:43] | The real question is where are the plates? | 你该问印版在哪 |
[45:46] | If we can find the plates, we can stop the whole operation. | 因找到印版 就可制止整个行动 |
[45:50] | Right? Yeah, you’re right. | 对吗 对 你说得对 |
[45:53] | Maybe this is where you can help us, guys. | 也许有一个办法你们可帮忙 |
[45:56] | Yeah. I mean, Carter, this is your city, right? | 卡特 这是你的地头 对吗 |
[45:59] | Yeah, this is my titty. I mean, this is my city. | 对 这是我乳头 不 地头 |
[46:02] | Great. | 好 |
[46:03] | And Lee, you know Hu Li and the Triads, correct? | 李 你认识胡莉和三合会吧 |
[46:06] | Yes. Great. | 认识 好极了 |
[46:08] | So can you do me a favor? | 帮我个忙好吗 |
[46:10] | Can you find out where Hu Li’s keeping the plates? | 你们可否帮我查出 胡莉把印版藏在哪 |
[46:12] | That ain’t no problem.Thank you. | 没问题 谢谢 |
[46:15] | So welcome aboard, gentlemen. | 两位 欢迎加入 |
[46:17] | From this moment on, you’re officially working… | 从这刻起 你们就为 |
[46:19] | …for the United States Secret Service. | 特勤局工作 |
[46:23] | Secret Service agent James Carter. | 特勤局探员詹姆斯卡特 |
[46:26] | Aw, that sounds good. It’s got a nice ring to it, don’t it? | 真好听 听起来很顺耳吧 |
[46:30] | I’m telling you, give me six months. Six months. | 不出六个月 |
[46:32] | I’m gonna be in Washington, D.C. protecting the president. | 我便会升去华盛顿保护总统 |
[46:35] | We both know you would never take a bullet for someone else. | 我们都知道 你从不为别人挡子弹 |
[46:38] | Yeah, but they don’t know that. | 对 但他们不知道 |
[46:39] | I’m gonna talk to Isabella, see if she can hook something up. | 我去问问伊莎贝拉拉 有没有门路 |
[46:42] | Seeing the way she was staring at a brother. | 我见到她望着我的样子 |
[46:44] | She never even looked at you. | 她连看也没看你一眼 |
[46:47] | Just jealous, Lee, because the girl chose me. | 李 你妒忌了吧 因她看中我 |
[46:49] | Because I’m tall, dark and handsome. And you Third World ugly. | 我魁梧英俊 皮肤古铜 你是第三世界的丑男 |
[46:53] | I’m not Third World ugly. Women like me. | 我才不丑 女人都很喜欢我 |
[46:55] | They think I’m cute, like Snoopy. | 她们觉得我很可爱 像史努比 |
[46:58] | Lee, Snoopy is 6 inches taller than you. | 史努比比你还高六寸 |
[47:04] | Sterling. Lee and Carter are officially… | 史特林 李和卡特正式 |
[47:07] | …out of the Secret Service’s way. Correct. | 不会妨碍特勤局了 没错 |
[47:29] | This is my informant’s place. They got pretty good ribs here too. | 这是我线人的餐馆 排骨相当不错 |
[47:33] | I like kosher. | 我喜欢犹太餐 |
[47:43] | Hey. Hey, wait. | 喂 等等 |
[47:53] | Oh, I know I don’t think I see what I see what I’m thinking! | 我就知道我没想到眼前会是这幅情景 |
[47:56] | I know good and well y’all ain’t gambling back here! | 我知道你们都不是在赌钱 |
[47:58] | This is supposed to be a Chinese restaurant! | 这可是中国餐馆啊 |
[48:01] | What you doing in here, James? | 你来干嘛 詹姆斯 |
[48:02] | You about to go to jail. You about to go to jail, and all your little friends. | 你和你的朋友快要坐牢了 大家收拾东西 |
[48:06] | Pack up your stuff! Let’s go! All right. | 离开这里 好了 |
[48:08] | Let’s talk outside. You wanna talk outside? | 我们外面谈吧 你想去外面谈 |
[48:10] | Yes. Let’s go then. You wanna talk. | 对 走吧 你想谈我奉陪 |
[48:12] | As long as you wanna talk. | 只要你想谈就好 |
[48:17] | Where you get that from? I like that. | 你哪里买的这件衣服 不错哦 |
[48:19] | That’s good. What’s up, Kenny? | 真不错 你好吗 肯尼 |
[48:23] | James Carter. What’s up? | 詹姆斯卡特 怎么了 |
[48:25] | I heard you was getting your ass kicked out there in Hong Kong. | 我听说你在香港被打了 |
[48:29] | What? That’s right. | 什么 没错 |
[48:31] | You crazy. Who told you that? I got my sources. | 你疯了 谁告诉你的 我有线人 |
[48:33] | Don’t you worry about that. They telling you lies. | 你就别担心了 他们说谎 |
[48:36] | I’m about to bust you if you don’t give me some information. | 你不给我情报我就抓你去坐牢 |
[48:38] | How you gonna come up here and jam me up like this, James? Huh? | 你干嘛跑来这样恐吓我 |
[48:42] | You embarrass me in front of my wife, my kids out there. | 你在我老婆孩子面前丢我脸 |
[48:46] | Kenny, you embarrassing yourself. | 你自己丢脸 |
[48:48] | You a black man with a Chinese restaurant on Crenshaw. | 黑人在克伦萧黑人区开中国餐厅 |
[48:51] | You come up in here, you ain’t show me no badge. | 你闯进来 又没出示警章 |
[48:54] | You ain’t even flashed a warrant. | 连搜查令也没秀一下 |
[48:56] | Know what I’m gonna do for you? I’m gonna whup your ass. | 你知道我要干什么吗 打得你满地找牙 |
[49:00] | And then I’m gonna whup your ass. | 然后再打得你满地找牙 |
[49:02] | Kenny, we’d love to see that. We would want | 肯尼 我们倒想见识见识 来吧 |
[49:05] | Come on, Kenny! Come on, Kenny! Come on! | 来啊 肯尼 来啊 |
[49:07] | Do it! I’ll shoot, say you fell in the kitchen. | 开枪啊 我会开枪 然后说你在厨房跌倒 |
[49:09] | Come on! You better chill out, boy. | 来啊 你最好冷静点 |
[49:13] | Kenny, calm down! Hey , what? | 肯尼 冷静点 嘿 怎么 |
[49:19] | Kenny! | 肯尼 |
[49:25] | Twisting tiger. | 虎爪 |
[49:30] | Where did you learn that? | 你哪里学来的 |
[49:38] | They’re brothers. | 他们是兄弟 |
[49:40] | Oh, all right, all right. | 好极了 |
[49:45] | 711? 711 | |
[49:51] | Hey! I heard that. I heard that. | 嘿 我听懂了 |
[49:55] | Don’t be talking about me, man. | 别说我坏话 |
[49:57] | You are here about some funny money. | 你们来查伪钞的吗 |
[49:59] | How you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[50:00] | Cnotes, right? Yeah. Any of them came through here? | 一百元的伪钞吧 对 这里有人用伪钞吗 |
[50:06] | One of my regulars came in here a few days ago… | 有个熟客 |
[50:08] | …dropped about 50 large on the tables in there. | 几天前输了五万元 |
[50:11] | I was about to go down there with my boys and tune his ass up. | 我正要找兄弟们去找他算账 |
[50:14] | But he comes in the next day with the whole thing. | 但他第二天来了 还清了全额 |
[50:16] | Brandnew 100dollar bills, sequential. | 全是顺号码的百元新钞 |
[50:19] | I figure they’re fake because this guy’s got a regular day job. | 我猜是假的 因为他 只是领一般薪水而已 |
[50:22] | So I test them, and they checked out. | 我验过那些钞票 是真的 |
[50:25] | You still have the bills? | 钞票还在吗 |
[50:27] | Still got my lunch money from the third grade. | 还剩下一些 |
[50:29] | Let me see them. | 给我们看看 |
[50:54] | Hold it. What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[51:03] | Oh, it’s fake. | 是假的 |
[51:04] | He got you. | 他骗了你 |
[51:05] | Who you say gave that to you? | 你说是谁给你的 |
[51:07] | Cat named Zing. Work down at Reign Plaza. | 他叫小京 在瑞恩广场工作 |
[51:09] | Tell you what, you better hope you find him before I do. | 在我找到他前 你们最好找到他 |
[51:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[51:37] | Excuse me. L.A.P.D. | 对不起 洛杉矶警察 |
[51:40] | We’re looking for a guy named Zing. | 我们想找个叫小京的人 |
[51:45] | You! Come here! Come back here! | 你给我站住 回来 快回来 |
[51:47] | Hey! Hey! You little rascal! | 你这个混蛋回来 |
[51:50] | Get back here! | 立刻给我滚回来 |
[51:52] | Get back here right now! | 立刻回来 |
[52:13] | Heh. You know what? I don’t even know why the hell I’m here. | 其实 我都不知道我来干嘛 |
[52:16] | I ain’t even Chinese. | 我又不是中国人 |
[52:17] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[52:21] | I think there’s someone who would like to talk to them first. | 我想有人想先跟他们谈谈 |
[52:34] | What’d you do that for? Unnecessary! | 干嘛这么暴力有必要吗 |
[52:41] | You done knocked out my filling, girl. That’s gonna cost you. | 把我的补牙踢崩了 你要赔 |
[52:48] | I ain’t never hit a woman, but your ass is pushing it! | 我从没打过女人 是你逼我的 |
[52:55] | Okay, all right, all right. | 好啦 好啦 |
[52:56] | I’ll go. | 我走就是了 |
[53:00] | Better watch your back. | 你给我等着瞧 |
[53:37] | Lee. | 李 |
[53:38] | Lee! | 李 |
[53:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[53:42] | That lady Isabella knock you out, that’s what happened. She played you. | 那个叫伊莎贝拉拉的女人把你打晕了 她耍了你 |
[53:45] | No. Yes, she did. | 没有 是真的 |
[53:46] | She save our life. What? | 她救了我们的命 什么 |
[53:49] | Hu Li could have killed us. Lee, are you crazy, man? | 否则我们已被胡莉杀了 你疯了吗 |
[53:51] | Look at us. We good as dead! | 看看我们 跟死有什么两样 |
[53:54] | Stop your whining, Carter! | 卡特 别再唧唧歪歪了 |
[53:55] | What you gonna do if I don’t stop, huh? I will slap the hell out of you right now. | 我就要唧唧歪歪 怎样 我一巴掌扇得你满眼冒金星 |
[53:59] | Yeah? Yeah. | 是吗 是啊 |
[54:01] | I’ll bitchslap you back to Africa! Oh, you will? | 我一个大嘴巴把你抽回非洲 是吗 |
[54:04] | Yeah. Come on, let me see that. | 来吧 我倒想见识见识 |
[54:05] | I wanna see you do that! Come on. Yeah? | 给我见识见识啊 来啊 是吗 |
[54:07] | You don’t know who you’re messing with! | 老虎的屁股你都敢摸 |
[54:09] | You don’t know who you’re messing with. | 鳄鱼的牙你都敢拔 是吧 |
[54:11] | I’ll bite your damn nose off, man. You bite | 等我把你鼻子咬掉 你咬 |
[54:13] | Yeah. Come on! | 好啊 来吧 |
[54:48] | [IN ENGLISH] Some apple? | 吃苹果吗 |
[54:52] | I’d put that knife away, bitch, before you have an accident. | 把那把刀拿开 贱货 别搞出意外 |
[55:05] | Ain’t no use, man. | 没有用的 |
[55:08] | Just tell me how the Triads are gonna kill us. | 告诉我三合会会怎么杀我们 |
[55:10] | They will torture us for three days. | 他们会折磨我们三日 |
[55:13] | I can handle that. Then they’ll cut off our egg rolls. | 这我撑得住 然后让我们断子绝孙 |
[55:18] | Cutoff our egg rolls? | 断子绝孙 |
[55:19] | Hell, no! Let’s get the hell out of here! | 不 我们快逃 |
[55:22] | Come on, man! Don’t give up! | 加油 老兄 别放弃 |
[55:31] | I don’t wanna die! Be quiet. | 我不想死 别吵 |
[55:35] | Okay, give me your left leg. What for? | 把左腿给我 干什么 |
[55:38] | Left leg! Aah! | 左腿 |
[55:39] | LEE: Like this. | 像这样 |
[55:43] | LEE: Hold tight. CARTER: Okay. | 站稳 好 |
[55:56] | That’s it. Bite that thing. | 对 咬它 |
[55:59] | Bite it! Bite it like a little monkey! | 咬它像猴子一样咬它 |
[56:01] | Go on, bite it! There you go. | 用力咬对 使劲儿 |
[56:03] | Yank it! Use them tiger teeth! | 用力 用你的虎牙 |
[56:05] | Yeah! Grab it, pull on it! You almost got it, that’s it. | 扯呀 差不多了 对 |
[56:10] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[56:12] | What the hell? Wow. | 搞什么 |
[56:15] | Lee, untie me. Hurry up, man! | 帮我松绑 快 |
[56:19] | All these statues full of money. | 这些人像里全是钱 |
[56:30] | Hello, Benjamin! | 你好啊 班杰明 |
[56:35] | What are you doing? I’m taking this for evidence. | 你在干什么 我在搜集证据 |
[56:40] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[56:42] | You feel that? Yeah, we slowing down, man. | 感觉到了吗 对 我们慢下来了 |
[57:00] | What happened? I’ll tell you what happened. | 发生了什么事 我来告诉你吧 |
[57:05] | Come on, Lee! | 李 快来 |
[57:11] | Carter, go up. | 卡特 上去 |
[57:20] | Carter! Carter! | 卡特 |
[57:42] | Carter! CARTER: Lee! | 卡特 李 |
[57:44] | What happened? You left me. | 发生什么事 你丢下我 |
[57:46] | I didn’t leave you, man. I was waiting up there for you. | 我没有 我在车顶等你 |
[58:04] | Whoa, man! I ain’t going in there! | 老兄 我才不下去 |
[58:06] | Come on! There’s rats in there! | 快点儿 那里有老鼠 |
[58:07] | There’s no rats! Look at that rat! | 没有老鼠 看那只老鼠 |
[58:32] | Las Vegas? | 拉斯维加斯 |
[58:34] | Vegas? What the hell we doing in Vegas? | 赌城 我们来这里干嘛 |
[58:38] | Look. Red Dragon. | 看 赤龙 |
[58:40] | That’s the name of Ricky Tan’s boat. | 那是谭瑞奇游艇的名字 |
[58:43] | Lee. | 李 |
[58:45] | That’s how you launder a hundred million dollars in cash. | 那是洗一亿元黑钱的方法 |
[58:49] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[58:52] | Sorry. Damn! | 对不起 该死 |
[58:53] | One at a time. What the hell is wrong with you? | 一个一个来嘛 你有什么毛病 |
[59:00] | Wait a second, man. What? | 等等 什么 |
[59:02] | We can’t go in there like this. Why? | 我们不能这样子进去 为什么 |
[59:04] | We gotta look fly. What you mean fly? | 我们要“潮”一点 什么“潮” |
[59:06] | Mack out. We can’t go in there like this. | 在赌城人靠衣装 我们不能就这么进去 |
[59:08] | What does it mean, mack out? | 什么 衣装 |
[59:10] | Follow me, my Asian brother. I’ll show you. | 跟我来吧 亚洲兄弟 我带你去 |
[59:12] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 |
[59:22] | That’s where we’re going, right there. | 好了 我们就是来这里 |
[59:24] | When we get there, you stay a couple steps behind. | 进去后 你跟我站开一点 |
[59:26] | Huh? You smell funky. | 你有点臭味 |
[59:27] | I think you stepped in some rat shit. | 你踩到老鼠屎了 |
[59:30] | It was a cowboy hat, and now it’s a pith helmet, and once | 这以前是牛仔帽 现在是太阳帽 |
[59:34] | Hold up. I’ll talk to you in a bit. | 等等 我回头再跟你谈 |
[59:36] | Hi. Can I help you gentlemen? | 两位 有什么可效劳 |
[59:38] | Yeah. I’m gonna need black, 42 long… | 黑西装 裤长42 |
[59:40] | …and nothing touches this body but pure silk. | 我除了真丝什么也不穿 |
[59:43] | Get my partner something from the Kids Department. | 帮我搭档在童装部找套衣服吧 |
[59:45] | Would your partner like to be wrapped in silk as well? | 你那位搭档也要穿真丝吗 |
[59:48] | Some people think it’s tacky… | 有人认为很老套 |
[59:49] | …but I really enjoy it when couples dress alike. | 但我喜欢恋人穿情侣装 |
[59:51] | No, this ain’t no couple thing, man. | 我们不是恋人 |
[59:53] | We’re police officers. We’re working a case, and we need clothes. | 我们是警察 在查危险的案件 需要乔装 |
[59:56] | Yes. There are a lot of men chasing us. | 很多人追我们 |
[59:58] | As well they should be. Listen, you have nothing to worry about, okay? | 他们当然会追你们 不用担心 |
[1:00:01] | I’m gonna turn you two into the belle of the ball. | 我会把你俩变成全场的焦点 |
[1:00:04] | Thank you. Absolutely. | 谢谢 别客气 |
[1:00:05] | Let’s start with you, shall we? | 你先来吧 好吗 |
[1:00:06] | You’ve got the mochaccino face, wonderful skin… | 你有咖啡色的面孔 皮肤很好 |
[1:00:09] | …and the big, broad shoulders. Let’s put a dead animal on you. | 宽阔的肩膀 就放只死动物在你身上吧 |
[1:00:12] | Croc skin. Butter cream, butter cream, croc skin, butter cream. | 鳄鱼皮 奶油色 |
[1:00:15] | What size is the waist? Let’s go in. | 腰围几寸我们进去吧 |
[1:00:17] | I wanna Hey! | 我想 嘿 |
[1:00:18] | Watch it, sweetness. | 别乱碰我 甜心 |
[1:00:20] | He’s got fire to him. Honey cups! | 他很火爆啊 蜜糖杯 |
[1:00:22] | I like that. Go get the clothes! Hurry up! | 我喜欢 去拿衣服吧 |
[1:00:24] | I’ll pull some items. Ooh, Jesus. | 我去找几件出来 天啊 |
[1:00:27] | Ha, ha. Lil Kim, I’ll be back. | 好有性格 我很快就回来 |
[1:00:29] | You see that? He likes you. | 你有看到吗 他喜欢你 |
[1:00:32] | I’m not shopping with you no more. | 我不会再和你一起购物了 |
[1:00:43] | Act like you’re rich. | 装作你很有钱的样子 |
[1:00:44] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[1:00:46] | …Steven Reign, owner and founder of the Red Dragon casino. | 史蒂芬瑞恩 赤龙赌场的所有者及创办人 |
[1:00:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:58] | Thank you. Good evening. | 谢谢 大家晚安 |
[1:01:01] | A thousand years ago, a small, wealthy village in China… | 一千年前 中国有个富庶的小村 |
[1:01:05] | …hired a young dragon to guard their treasures in a cave. | 村民们请了一条龙看守山洞的宝藏 |
[1:01:09] | The people of the village started sneaking him extra food… | 村民给它送去很多食物 |
[1:01:12] | …hoping to make him stronger. | 希望它越来越强壮 |
[1:01:14] | The dragon grew so big he got stuck… | 龙后来长得太肥大了 塞在洞口 |
[1:01:17] | …and the treasure was trapped behind him for all eternity. | 宝藏此永远藏在它后面了 |
[1:01:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, I have found that lost treasure. | 女士们先生们 我找到了 那失踪的宝藏 |
[1:01:27] | It is here, inside the greatest casino in the world! | 它就在这间世界上最大的赌场中 |
[1:01:32] | Welcome to the Red Dragon… | 欢迎来赤龙 |
[1:01:35] | …where everybody is a winner! | 这里人人都是赢家 |
[1:01:58] | Black, 29. | (黑 29) |
[1:02:06] | Look at this place, Lee. It’s the biggest front in the world. | 这里是世界最大的洗钱场所 |
[1:02:09] | Yeah, right | 你说得对 |
[1:02:11] | Hello. drink? | 你好 喝点什么吗 |
[1:02:13] | Cigarettes? Drink? | 抽烟吗 要喝点什么吗 |
[1:02:18] | Put your arms around me. | 抱着我 |
[1:02:20] | What? Hold me close. | 什么 抱紧我 |
[1:02:22] | There are cameras everywhere. | 这里到处是摄像头 |
[1:02:24] | What’s going on? I think I may be in trouble, Lee. | 怎么了 我可能遇到麻烦了 |
[1:02:28] | I really need your help. | 我真的需要你帮忙 |
[1:02:30] | Last time you needed my help, I woke up in a truck. | 上次你要帮忙 我醒来发现自己就在货车上 |
[1:02:33] | I’m undercover, Lee. I had no choice. | 我是卧底 我没选择 |
[1:02:35] | And you have to trust me. | 你得信任我 |
[1:02:37] | Look over my right shoulder. | 看我右后方 |
[1:02:38] | That’s the soft count room. | 那是数钞票的房间 |
[1:02:40] | We think the plates are in there. | 我们猜印版就在里面 |
[1:02:42] | I need you to go and get them. | 我要你去拿回来 |
[1:02:44] | Why don’t you go get them? | 为什么你不去 |
[1:02:46] | Because if I’m wrong… | 因为我若猜错 |
[1:02:47] | …then my entire cover is blown, understand? | 身份就会被揭穿 |
[1:02:51] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎知道可以信任你 |
[1:02:54] | Dip me. | 揽我入怀 |
[1:02:58] | I’m asking for real now. | 我现在认真地请求你 |
[1:03:00] | Will you help the Secret Service? | 可以帮特勤局一个忙吗 |
[1:03:10] | Hey, Lee. Lee! | 李 |
[1:03:14] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:03:16] | Thank you, man. Take this. | 谢谢 给你 |
[1:03:18] | Dancing. | 跳舞 |
[1:03:20] | Dancing? | 跳舞 |
[1:03:21] | I’m up here working, putting my life on the line… | 我来这里工作 出生入死 |
[1:03:23] | …and you’re up here messing around, dancing with some bimbo? | 你却跟无脑美女跳舞 |
[1:03:26] | Does she have a friend? | 她有带朋友来吗 |
[1:03:28] | That was Isabella. | 那是伊莎贝拉拉 |
[1:03:29] | Says the plates are in the soft count room. | 她说印版在数钞室 |
[1:03:31] | Lee, I know you didn’t just say Isabella. Are you crazy, man? | 李 你不是说伊莎贝拉吧 你疯了吗 |
[1:03:35] | That girl is setting you up again. No. | 那女人又来陷害你了 不是的 |
[1:03:37] | I’m gonna find out. No, wait, man. | 不 我要去看看 不 等等 |
[1:03:41] | There’s security all over. If you’re gonna do this, you need a distraction. | 到处是保全 你要声东击西 |
[1:03:44] | So keep your eye on me, you’ll know when to make your move. | 我去引开注意 你伺机行事 |
[1:03:48] | Good. Cool. | 好 去吧 |
[1:03:57] | Come on, roll them, big daddy! | 快啊 掷骰子吧 大老爹 |
[1:03:58] | Come on, Tex! Come on, Tex! | 加油 德州佬 |
[1:04:02] | Hey, hey, hey! Good roll, man! | 嘿 真厉害 |
[1:04:04] | This table’s hot! | 这张桌子很旺啊 |
[1:04:06] | I want some of this money. Get me in this game. Come on. | 我也想赢点钱 我加入 |
[1:04:08] | Sir, uh, are you aware that there’s a $50,000 buyin this evening? | 你留意到今晚最少要换 五万元筹码吧 |
[1:04:11] | If that’s the case, give me $100,000 in chips. | 那么给我十万元筹码 |
[1:04:14] | Let me have a diet Pepsi and some hot wings. | 我要健怡百事可乐和辣鸡翅 |
[1:04:16] | Give him the chips. Let’s play! | 给他筹码 我们来玩吧 |
[1:04:18] | Whoo! I’m gonna get some of this. Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s this? | 我要赢点钱 等一下 每个筹码多少 |
[1:04:22] | Fivehundreddollar chips, sir. | 五百元 先生 |
[1:04:23] | You gave me 500dollar chips because I’m black? | 因为我是黑人 你就给我五百元的筹码吗 |
[1:04:27] | Uh, no, sir, I did not. I just assumed that | 不 先生 我只是以为 |
[1:04:29] | Assumed a brother coming in here… | 你以为黑人兄弟 |
[1:04:31] | …can only afford $500 a roll. Is that it? | 只玩得起五百元的筹码吗 |
[1:04:35] | Uh, no, I didn’t think that at all, sir. | 不 我完全没那个意思 |
[1:04:36] | You a racist? No, I’m not, sir. | 你种族歧视吗 不 我不是 |
[1:04:38] | How come everybody else got thousanddollar chips… | 那为什么人人都有一千元的筹码 |
[1:04:40] | …black man got a nickel? I don’t know. | 只有黑人的是五百元的 我不知道 |
[1:04:42] | How did that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[1:04:43] | It justIt just happened. | 就这么 就这么发生了是吧 |
[1:04:45] | Ah, this is crazy. You think my people suffered 362 years of slavery… | 真是太过份了 你以为我们受了362年奴役 |
[1:04:49] | …so you could send us back to the cotton fields with 500dollar chips? | 你就可以给我五百元筹码 让我回去种棉花吗 |
[1:04:52] | No. Do I look like Chicken George? | 不是的 我像黑奴乔治吗 |
[1:04:54] | You do not. What is that? | 不像 那你是怎么回事 |
[1:04:56] | Sir, I think you should calm down. | 先生 我觉得你该冷静一点 |
[1:04:58] | You should go over there and count something. | 我觉得你应该哪儿凉快哪儿待着去 |
[1:05:00] | I want thousanddollar chips! Give me a second. | 把筹码给我 我要一千元的 等我一下 |
[1:05:03] | I just wanna be treated fairly. Is that too much to ask? | 快 我只想要被公平对待 这样的要求过份吗 |
[1:05:05] | No. Is that too much to ask? | 不过分 这样的要求过份吗 |
[1:05:06] | No. Who knows what going on? | 不 真不知道发生了什么事 |
[1:05:08] | I got a problem on table 9. | 九号桌有麻烦 |
[1:05:19] | How come ain’t no black people performing? We ain’t good enough? | 怎么没黑人表演 黑人不够好吗 |
[1:05:22] | We got Lionel Richie performing here tonight. | 莱诺李奇今晚演出 |
[1:05:25] | Lionel ain’t been black since the Commodores, man. | 他自从担任“海军准将”主唱 之后就不是黑人了 |
[1:05:27] | What about Peaches and Herb? Gladys Knight and the Pips? | “桃子和草” “葛蕾蒂丝奈特 与种子合唱团”呢 |
[1:05:30] | Ike and Tina. | “艾克和蒂娜”呢 |
[1:05:31] | They can get back together. This is crazy. | 他们可以复合呀 太疯狂了 |
[1:05:33] | Why don’t you calm down, win some money and have fun? | 先生 何不冷静一下 赢点钱尽兴一下 |
[1:05:36] | I ain’t calming down! I’m sick of you trying to calm me down! | 冷什么静 我讨厌你老叫我冷静 |
[1:05:40] | We got a problem. Go. | 有麻烦 上 |
[1:05:58] | I have a dream… | 我有个梦想 |
[1:06:00] | …that white people and black people… | 希望白人和黑人 |
[1:06:04] | …and even Chinese people… | 甚至中国人 |
[1:06:06] | …can gamble together without getting different chips! | 可以在同桌赌钱 用筹码一样 |
[1:06:15] | Hold it, hold it. In the spirit of brotherhood… | 看在兄弟份上 |
[1:06:18] | …let’s just play craps, man. Come on, let’s go. Come on, come on. | 我们掷骰子吧 来吧 |
[1:06:43] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[1:07:23] | GUARD 1 : Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:07:27] | GUARD 2: Get him! | 抓住他 |
[1:07:29] | GUARD 3: Stop! | 别跑 |
[1:08:22] | Winner, 6. Yes! | 六点是赢家 太棒了 |
[1:08:24] | Yes, yes, yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:08:26] | I feel good. Oh, who put their hand on my butt? | 感觉很棒 刚才谁摸我屁股 |
[1:08:29] | Do it again. Give me that, give me that. How much I win? | 再来把 把骰子给我 我赢了多少 |
[1:08:32] | Two hundred thousand, sir. | 二十万 先生 |
[1:08:33] | Two hundred thousand dollars? | 二十万元 |
[1:08:36] | Yeah! Whoo! All right. | 好棒 好吧 |
[1:08:38] | Coming out. This seven I’m about to roll… | 掷吧 我要掷七点 |
[1:08:41] | …is for the 27 years Mandela spent in that prison, couldn’t get no justice… | 是为曼德拉坐的27年冤狱而掷的 |
[1:08:44] | …and took all that crap. I ain’t gonna crap out. | 他吃尽苦头 所以我不会掷输 |
[1:08:47] | No! | 不会输的 |
[1:08:48] | This one is for Mandela! | 这是为曼德拉而掷的 |
[1:08:52] | A winner, seven. | 七点 七点赢 |
[1:08:54] | Free at last. Free at last. | 终获自由 终获自由 |
[1:08:56] | Free at last. | 终获自由 |
[1:08:57] | Free at last. | 终获自由 |
[1:09:12] | Out. | 都出去 |
[1:09:17] | Imagine a business… | 试想像有一种生意 |
[1:09:19] | …where people hand you money… | 人人都给你钱 |
[1:09:22] | …and you hand them back absolutely nothing. | 你给他们的回报 却完全是零 |
[1:09:28] | Now, that’s the real American dream. | 这就是真正的美国梦 |
[1:09:32] | Thanks to a few pieces of metal… | 托几片金属的福 |
[1:09:34] | …and a most beautiful U.S. customs agent… | 加上美国最漂亮的海关人员 |
[1:09:39] | …I’m back in business. | 我东山复出了 |
[1:09:47] | Look at you, Lee. | 李 看看你 |
[1:09:49] | You look ridiculous. | 你的样子真是糟透了 |
[1:09:53] | You know it didn’t have to be like this. | 你知道你本来没必要落得如此下场的 |
[1:09:58] | It’s too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[1:10:00] | Like father, like son. | 有其父必有其子 |
[1:10:09] | Look at this old fool. | 看看这个老笨蛋 |
[1:10:13] | What does he think he’s doing? | 他以为自己在干嘛 |
[1:10:16] | I tell you, it’s almost impossible to find a partner… | 要找一个可靠而忠心的搭档 |
[1:10:19] | …that is trustworthy and loyal. Don’t you agree, Lee? | 几乎是不可能的 李 同意吗 |
[1:10:25] | Everything stays on the table. Don’t nobody touch that table. | 停止下注 所有人都别碰这桌子 |
[1:10:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:10:32] | Winner, four high, four high. | 赢家四点 |
[1:10:35] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:10:37] | Oh, my goodness! That’s $500,000! | 那是五十万元 |
[1:10:40] | Yes! That’s $500,000! Come on, sir. | 五十万 下来 先生 |
[1:10:49] | Cash me out. You’re gonna have to get off the table. | 给我换现金 请先下来 |
[1:10:51] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:10:56] | The trouble with partners is they die. | 搭档的问题是 他们会死 |
[1:11:10] | Have fun. | 玩开心点 |
[1:11:27] | Don’t move! U.S. Secret Service! | 别动 美国特勤局 |
[1:11:29] | You’re under arrest. | 你们被捕了 |
[1:11:47] | These gentlemen will escort you to the cashier. | 他们会护送你去出纳部 |
[1:11:50] | Good. I don’t wanna getjumped by any of these rich white folks. Let’s go. | 好 以免有钱白人拦途截劫 走吧 |
[1:12:16] | I appreciate this, fellas. You never can be too safe. | 谢谢你们 安全第一 |
[1:12:31] | What the? | 什么鬼 |
[1:12:34] | I’m sorry, man. Did that hurt? hey Ah! yo”! Hold it! | 不好意思 痛吗 |
[1:12:37] | Hey. You okay? You all right? | 你没事吧 你还好吗 |
[1:12:59] | Black man on a roll, y’all start tripping. | 黑人赢大钱你们就眼红了 |
[1:13:01] | Y’all get back! Just calm down! | 你们都后退 冷静点 |
[1:13:04] | I said back! Get back! Get back! Get back! | 我说了 后退 后退 |
[1:13:12] | Ow! Hey, stop! Get down! | 嘿 住手下来 |
[1:13:14] | Easy. Drop the stick. | 冷静点 放松 把棍子放下 |
[1:13:16] | Lee! Aah! | 李 |
[1:13:22] | Where you been, Lee? I’ve been on a roll, man! | 李 你去了哪儿我赢了大钱啊 |
[1:13:36] | What happened to you, man? | 你发生了什么事 |
[1:13:40] | What’s that light? | 你口里的光是什么 |
[1:13:42] | Aw, man, this can’t be good. | 老兄 大事不妙 |
[1:13:59] | Move! Would you get out of my way? | 让开 别挡路好吗 |
[1:14:15] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:14:17] | What happened to you, man? | 你发生了什么事 |
[1:14:24] | Damn! | 该死 |
[1:14:42] | Why didn’t tell me you had a bomb in your mouth? | 你干嘛不跟我说口里有炸弹 |
[1:14:45] | I did! No, you didn’t! | 我说了 不 你没说 |
[1:14:46] | I said “mm”! What the hell is “mm”? | 我这么说的 这是啥意思 |
[1:14:52] | Ricky Tan’s still alive. We have to get to the penthouse. | 谭瑞奇没有死 我们得去顶楼 |
[1:14:56] | Ricky Tan dead. | 谭瑞奇已经死了 |
[1:14:58] | What you talking about? Whoa! | 你胡说什么 |
[1:15:06] | Lee. Go after Ricky, man. I got this. | 你去找瑞奇 我来对付她 |
[1:15:09] | Carter” Just go, man. I got this. | 卡特 去吧 这里我搞得定 |
[1:15:16] | I’m not gonna hold back this time just because you’re a woman. | 这次我不会因为你是女人手下留情 |
[1:15:19] | I’m gonna pretend you’re a man. | 我会当你是男人 |
[1:15:23] | A very beautiful man with a perfect body… | 一个身材完美的俊男 |
[1:15:25] | …who I’d like to take to the movies. | 我会约他看电影的 |
[1:15:37] | You don’t know nothing about this? Egyptian style, girl. | 这一招不懂吧 埃及拳 |
[1:15:40] | You want some of this? Come on. | 想试试这个吗 来吧 |
[1:15:43] | Whoo, ah! Bring it on! | 放马过来 |
[1:15:56] | Are you okay? Yeah. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 你没事吧 我没事 |
[1:15:58] | You need help. | 你得去医院 |
[1:16:02] | I didn’t know which side you were on. | 我之前不知道你到底是哪方的 |
[1:16:06] | Well, now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[1:16:07] | What’s wrong with you, woman? | 你到底有什么毛病 |
[1:16:14] | Mm, you smell good. | 你好香啊 |
[1:17:13] | Thank you, Benjamin. Thank you. | 谢谢你 班杰明 谢谢 |
[1:17:20] | We could have been a good couple. | 我们俩本是天生一对 |
[1:17:22] | We could have had something special. | 可以产生些浪漫的火花 |
[1:17:25] | But you one crazyass bitch! | 可惜你是个疯婆子 |
[1:17:38] | Americans love to gamble, don’t they, Mr. Reign? | 美国人真爱赌博 对吗 瑞恩先生 |
[1:17:42] | I never gamble. | 我从不赌博 |
[1:17:44] | Oh, I’m, uh, cutting our deal short. | 我要提早结束我俩的交易 |
[1:17:49] | And my plates? The plates stay with me. | 那我的印版呢 印版归我 |
[1:17:53] | I’m sure you won’t have a problem with that. | 相信你不会反对吧 |
[1:17:57] | I enjoyed that little story you told about the dragon and the treasure. | 我很喜欢你那个龙和宝藏的故事 |
[1:18:02] | My mother used to tell it to me all the time. | 我妈妈以前常跟我说那故事 |
[1:18:06] | Do you know the moral of that story? | 你知道那故事的寓意吗 |
[1:18:09] | Greed will imprison us all. | 贪得无厌没好下场 |
[1:18:16] | I hate that fortunecookie shit. | 我讨厌迷信的胡说八道 |
[1:18:33] | Just like your father. | 就像你爸爸一样 |
[1:18:36] | I really did try to help him, you know. | 我本来真的想帮他 |
[1:18:38] | To share with him. | 跟他分赃 |
[1:18:41] | To make your life better. | 让你生活过得好一点 |
[1:18:43] | But he was too weak. | 可惜他太软弱了 |
[1:18:46] | Too afraid of change. | 太害怕转变 |
[1:18:48] | Give me the plates. It’s over. | 把印版给我 都结束了 |
[1:18:51] | I don’t think it’s over. | 我不相信 |
[1:18:53] | There are casinos all over this country. | 这国家到处都是赌场 |
[1:18:57] | I can make you a very rich man, Lee. | 李 我可以让你飞黄腾达 |
[1:19:00] | Don’t make the same mistake your father did. | 不要重蹈你爸爸的覆辙 |
[1:19:02] | If you reach for that gun, I’ll kill you. | 如果你碰那枪的话 我便会杀了你 |
[1:19:07] | Don’t you remember? I’m already dead. | 你不记得吗 我已经死了 |
[1:19:16] | Hey, Ricky. How you doing? | 瑞奇 你好吗 |
[1:19:19] | I see you got everything under control. I’m gonna go downstairs Goddamn! | 李 你似乎已经控制大局了 我得去楼下 天啊 |
[1:19:23] | What happened to Reign? | 瑞恩怎么了 |
[1:19:24] | Would you like me to tell you how your father died? | 想知道你爸爸是怎样死的吗 |
[1:19:28] | Hey, hey. Wait one second, Lee. | 等等 李 |
[1:19:30] | It ain’t worth it, man. He trying to trick you. | 不值得杀他 他想让你中圈套 |
[1:19:32] | Don’t go too far, now. | 别太过份 |
[1:19:33] | He never begged for his life or tried to make a deal. | 他从不会贪生怕死 也不肯同流合污 |
[1:19:36] | Put the gun down. All he asked me… | 把枪放下 我开枪前那片刻 |
[1:19:39] | _justseconds before I pulled the trigger… | 他只是恳求我 |
[1:19:41] | …was that I promise not to kill you. | 答应他不杀你 |
[1:19:45] | Oh, it was so pathetic. | 真是太可悲了 |
[1:19:47] | Oh, hell, no. He don’t went too far. Shoot his ass now, Lee. Shoot his ass! | 该死 他太过份了 开枪吧 蹦死他 |
[1:19:51] | What are you gonna do, Lee? | 你打算怎样 |
[1:19:52] | All you gotta do is pull that trigger back and bam! | 你只要按下扳机 然后: |
[1:19:55] | Are you going to spend the rest of your life hiding like your father? | 你打算余生像你爸爸一样躲藏吗 |
[1:19:58] | Don’t let him talk about your daddy like that. Shoot! | 别让他那样说你爸爸 开枪 |
[1:20:01] | You can’t do it, can you? | 你做不到吧 |
[1:20:02] | Yes, hell, you can. Ain’t nobody up here but us. | 你做得到的 这里只有我们 |
[1:20:04] | Go off on him. Just as I thought. | 杀死他吧… 正如我所料 |
[1:20:06] | He trying to punk you. Shoot him! | 他用的是激将法 开枪 |
[1:20:08] | Come on! If you ain’t, kung fu his ass! | 快点 不开枪也揍扁他啊 |
[1:20:11] | Carter! Ah! | 卡特 |
[1:20:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:32] | Damn! | 该死 |
[1:20:34] | Good kick, Lee. | 李 好脚法 |
[1:20:36] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[1:20:38] | That’s okay. We’ll say he tried to catch a cab. | 没问题 我们说他想坐车就好啦 |
[1:20:45] | What’s that in your? Aw, hell, no. | 你手中的是 该死的 不 |
[1:20:48] | Lady, listen to me. Put that bomb down and turn it off! | 女士 听我说 快放下那炸弹 关掉它 |
[1:20:51] | Carter, we have to jump! You crazy, man. I ain’tjumping. | 卡特 我们得跳出去 你疯了 我才不跳 |
[1:20:55] | Use your jacket! Hey, turn that bomb off! Aah! | 用你的外套吧 关掉炸弹 |
[1:20:58] | Crazyass! | 真是个疯子 |
[1:21:15] | That wasn’t so bad. | 还不错嘛 |
[1:21:54] | I cannot believe I flew 10,000 miles for this shit. | 我真不敢相信我飞了一万英里 就为了来搅这滩浑水 |
[1:22:09] | Detective Lee, I hate to admit it… | 李探员 我不想承认 不过 |
[1:22:11] | …but the United States Secret Service is indebted to you. | 美国特勤局真的很感激你 |
[1:22:14] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[1:22:17] | I’ll see you on board. Mmhm. | 飞机上见 |
[1:22:21] | I wanna thank you too. | 我也想多谢你 |
[1:22:31] | It was nice working with you. | 跟你合作很愉快 |
[1:22:44] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[1:22:47] | You sly devil, you. She kissed you, didn’t she? | 你这狡猾的王八蛋 她吻了你吧 |
[1:22:52] | Ah, you played it cool too. Walking away, not looking back. I like that. | 你也很酷啊 头也不回 我喜欢 |
[1:22:55] | Yeah. I’m a player. | 对 我是老手 |
[1:22:58] | Where is she headed? She’s going to New York. | 她飞去哪儿 她去纽约 |
[1:23:04] | Is that your gate down there? Yep. | 你的登机门在那边 对 |
[1:23:07] | Well, I’m this way. | 我的登机门在这边 |
[1:23:10] | Guess that mean goodbye. I guess so. | 那表示我们得说再见了 大概是 |
[1:23:14] | Thank you, Carter. | 谢谢你 卡特 |
[1:23:16] | Take good care of yourself, Lee. | 自己多保重 李 |
[1:23:22] | Oh, Carter. Yeah, Lee? | 噢 卡特 怎么了 李 |
[1:23:25] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[1:23:28] | There is something I want you to have. | 我有个东西想给你 |
[1:23:33] | No, man. This is your daddy’s badge. I can’t take that, man. | 这是你爸爸的警徽 我不能要 |
[1:23:36] | It’s okay. No. Finally, I can let it go. | 没关系 我终于可以放下了 |
[1:23:40] | Thank you, man. | 谢谢你 |
[1:23:42] | Hey, you know what? I got something for you too. | 知道吗 我也有个东西给你 |
[1:23:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:23:48] | That’s $10,000, man. | 一万美金 |
[1:23:50] | Got it at the tables this morning at Caesars. I’m still hot. | 我今早在凯撒赌场赢的 我的手气仍然很旺 |
[1:23:52] | I can’t take this. Don’t worry about it. I got a lot more. | 我不能要 别担心 我还有很多 |
[1:23:55] | No, no, no. Go ahead. Enjoy yourself. | 不 拿去 好好享受一下 |
[1:23:57] | No, Carter. I can’t have this. | 我不能要它 |
[1:23:59] | Would you stop acting like a cop for one second, man, and live it up? | 暂时放下警察的包袱去享乐一下吧 |
[1:24:02] | There gotta be something you want. Come on. | 一定有你想要的东西 |
[1:24:04] | Think about it. | 想一想吧 |
[1:24:06] | Final boarding call for flight 44… | 飞往纽约的 |
[1:24:08] | …to New York City’s LaGuardia. All ticketed passengers should now… | 44号班机的乘客 请尽快到登机门 |
[1:24:11] | I always wanted to go to Madison Square Garden… | 我一直想去麦迪逊广场花园 |
[1:24:14] | …see the Knicks play. | 看纽约尼克斯队的篮球赛 |
[1:24:15] | New York City? First class. | 纽约市 头等舱 |
[1:24:18] | The Plaza Hotel? Maybe a little mu shu? | 广场酒店 也许来点木须肉 |
[1:24:20] | Amen to that, brother. | 最好不过 |
[1:24:22] | So, what do you say? You know what, man? | 那么 你意下如何 你知道吗 |
[1:24:24] | I can use another vacation. | 我完全可以再休一次假 |
[1:24:38] | Mark. | 打板 |
[1:24:40] | Action! Let’s go! | 开拍 走吧 |
[1:24:42] | All right, take that | 好的 拿好 |
[1:25:08] | MAN 1: You all right? MAN 2: Is he okay? | 你没事吧 他没事吧 |
[1:25:11] | Jackie okay? Jackie always okay. | 成龙没事吧 成龙总是没事的 |
[1:25:14] | Is this the kosher meal? Yes, that’s our kosher meal. | 这是犹太餐吗 是的 先生 |
[1:25:18] | What’s the name of it? Gefilte fish. | 这叫什么名字 鱼丸冻 |
[1:25:20] | Gefilte fish. Gefilte fish. | 鱼丸冻 鱼丸冻 |
[1:25:23] | Lox and bagels. It’s my favorite. | 熏鲑鱼贝果 我最喜欢的 |
[1:25:26] | What’s the name of this stuff? Gefilte fish. | 这东西叫什么名字 鱼丸冻 |
[1:25:30] | Gefilke fishOh | 鱼冻丸 |
[1:25:31] | What’s the name? Gefilte fish. | 这鱼叫什么名字 鱼丸冻 |
[1:25:33] | Gefilke fiGefilta | 鱼冻丸 鱼丸冻 |
[1:25:35] | You know what this is? What is it? | 你知道这是什么吗 是什么 |
[1:25:38] | Gefilte fish. It’s filte fish. | 鱼冻丸 是鱼丸 |
[1:25:40] | Filte fish. Want some of my filte fish? | 鱼丸 你想吃我的鱼丸吗 |
[1:25:42] | You want any of this sh? Uh, what’s the name of the fish? | 你想吃我的什么丸来着 |
[1:25:44] | Gefilte fish. | 鱼丸冻 |
[1:25:47] | Gefilte fish. | 鱼丸冻啊 |
[1:25:48] | Gefilte fish. All right, I’m sorry. | 鱼丸冻 对不起 |
[1:25:50] | Gefilte. I love this stuff. I really don’t. | 鱼丸冻 我喜欢 我才不喜欢 |
[1:25:53] | Black people all over eating this. Who eats lox and bagels? | 所有的黑人都吃这个 谁会吃熏鲑鱼贝果 |
[1:25:58] | Can I have some gilte fish? | 我可以吃鱼丸冻吗 |
[1:26:13] | Lady! Jackie, kick. | 小姐 成龙 踢门 |
[1:26:15] | Okay, Chris Tucker. | 好的 克里斯塔克 |
[1:26:18] | Jackie, kick it. | 成龙 踢门 |
[1:26:20] | Jackie again? | 又叫成龙 |
[1:26:22] | We’d love to see that. Won’t we love to see that, Jackie. | 我们倒想见识见识 成龙 |
[1:26:25] | Jackie, we’d like to see that. | 成龙 我们倒想见识见识 |
[1:26:27] | Jackie, we would love to see that. Wouldn’t we? | 成龙 我们倒想见识见识 |
[1:26:29] | His name is Lee, goddamn it! Lee, we would love to see that. | 他的名字是李 该死的 李 我们得见识见识 |
[1:26:33] | Wouldn’t we, Lee? | 我们倒想见识见识 是吗 |
[1:26:35] | Gotta be something you want. I always want to go to SquareMadi | 一定有你想要的 我一直想去广场麦迪逊 |
[1:26:38] | I always want to go to SquareShh. | 我一直想去广场 |
[1:26:41] | I always dream to Square Margon | 我一直梦想去广场麦顿 |
[1:26:45] | I always want to go to | 我一直想去 |
[1:26:49] | Now I’m gone. | 现在我不能集中了 |
[1:26:51] | Now I’m nervous. Every “garden,” I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 每次说到“花园”就紧张 |
[1:26:54] | Madison Square Garden. Yes. | 麦迪逊广场花园 对 |
[1:26:56] | I always want to go to the SqMadison | 我一直想去广麦迪逊 |
[1:27:00] | A lot of men chasing us. | 很多人追我们 |
[1:27:02] | Because you’re a very goodlooking man. | 他们当然会追 |
[1:27:03] | If I didn’t have a girlfriend, I’d take run at you. | 你这么英俊 如果我没女友也会追你 |
[1:27:06] | Put you in a bubble bath, put water wings on you, spank your little bottom. | 我会放你在浴缸 给你水泡 拍你屁股 |
[1:27:09] | Listen, here’s what we | 但听着 我们现在要这样 |
[1:27:11] | Easy, easy. Look it. You’re giggling at me. | 镇定点 你笑我 |
[1:27:14] | I’ll take you home and just punish you. | 小心我带你回家罚你 |
[1:27:17] | I need both of you. | 你们两个我都要 |
[1:27:19] | You sly devil, you. She kissed you, didn’t she? | 你这狡猾的混蛋 她吻了你吧 |
[1:27:22] | Yeah. I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[1:27:26] | OhHold on Who’s calling? | 等等 谁打来的 |
[1:27:28] | Say hello to your dad. Hello? | 跟你老爸打个招呼吧 喂 |
[1:27:30] | Hello? Yeah. | 喂 是的 |
[1:27:32] | I’m filming, man. I SCall me back at 7:00 | 我在拍戏 七点钟再打来 |
[1:27:36] | I’m looking Jackie Chan dead in his eyes. | 我在拍戏 瞪着成龙 再打来吧 |
[1:27:38] | We’re on the Call me back. | 我们在镜头上 再打给我 |
[1:27:39] | Call me back. Are you a professional? | 回头再打给我 你也太不专业了 |
[1:27:41] | We are filming, you turn on your phone? No, you can’t speak to Jackie Chan. | 我们可是在拍戏啊 你还开着手机 不 你不能跟成龙说话 不行 |
[1:27:46] | No. They wanna speak to you. | 不行 他们想跟你说话 |
[1:27:47] | Hello? I’m sorry about this. | 喂 非常抱歉 |
[1:27:49] | We are filming right now. | 我们在拍戏 |
[1:27:52] | You sorry? You waste our film. | 你还不好意思呢 你在浪费我们的底片 |
[1:27:56] | Call me back later, 7:00. | 晚点打来吧 七点钟 |
[1:28:04] | Damn! | 可恶 |
[1:28:05] | He ain’t gonna be in Rush Hour 3. | 他不会在《尖峰时刻3》出现了 |