Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:28] Cut clean through. 一刀两断
[02:30] Yeah. Driver’s license says he’s Russell Turner. 嗯 驾照显示受害人名为Russell Turner
[02:34] Witnesses saw a motorcycle chasing him down here. 目击者称他遭到一辆摩托车追赶
[02:37] It’s been a long time since I’ve seen this much blood. 很久没见过这么多血了
[02:39] Yes, and judging from the blood pool, 是的 而且由血泊可以判断
[02:41] he was killed right here. 他是就地身亡的
[03:07] This tile is damaged. 墙砖被损毁了
[03:11] Yeah, oval-shaped drops all over it, too. 是的 而且上面布满椭圆形血迹
[03:15] That’s cast-off from a weapon. 拔出凶器时飞溅出来的
[03:17] And the weapon strike 这件凶器
[03:18] happened approximately three and a half feet from the ground, where his… 扫过大概离地面1米的地方
[03:24] torso would be, right? 将他腰斩 对吧?
[03:29] Can I see your magnifying glass? 能借一下你的放大镜吗?
[03:35] It’s a metal flake of some kind. 某种物品的金属碎片
[03:38] Inconsistent with the tile. 有别于瓷砖
[03:42] I’ll get that over to Trace. 我会把这个交给痕量科
[03:43] When I have you come in, stay on the paper, people. 我叫你们才进来 大家维护好现场 踩在胶膜上
[03:48] Dr. Loman. Loman医生
[03:59] Gradual deepening of the wound indicates the murder weapon entered 从伤口深入的痕迹可以看出凶器是
[04:01] the left side of his torso and exited the right. 从他身体的左侧砍往右侧
[04:04] With little to no resistance. Correct. 几乎没有抵抗 正确
[04:07] Skin, muscle and spine. 从皮肤到肌肉到脊髓
[04:10] Dr. Loman, Loman医生
[04:12] what kind of a blade could do that damage? 什么样的刀片会导致如此后果?
[04:15] Let’s see. 我们研究下
[04:16] Slashing wound’s a foot deep. 30厘米的伤口
[04:19] Weapon sliced through bone like butter. 嗯 削铁如泥
[04:23] Call me a few clowns short of a circus, 虽然我不是什么专家
[04:24] but I’d say someone made quick work of him with a sword. 但我敢说这是刀伤
[05:26] Hey, Travers, let me ask you something. 嘿 Travers 问个问题
[05:28] What kind of messed-up world are we living in that a guy 这是个什么混蛋世界
[05:30] can’t go for a stroll without getting cut in half? 人们甚至不能出去散个步 然后完好无损地回来?
[05:32] Same kind of world that keeps me employed, I suppose. 这个世界至少没让我失业
[05:35] I discovered something on the trace Horatio found in the tile. 关于Horatio在瓷砖里找到的东西 我发现了些蛛丝马迹
[05:42] Looks like three different kinds of steel. 看起来像三种不同的合金钢
[05:44] In layers. Now, the light splotches are ferrite, and the more ferrite present… 分为三层 那些浅色的污点是亚铁盐 亚铁盐越多
[05:48] The lower the carbon content in it. Right. 表明含碳量越少 是的
[05:50] And the dark regions I’d wager to be pearlite. 深色区域应该是可锻铸铁
[05:52] A mixture of ferrite and… iron carbide. 亚铁盐和碳化铁的混合物
[05:55] There’s only one sword that uses these varying types of steel, 只有一种刀用了以上多种元素来铸造
[05:58] folded over 20 times to create these three distinct layers. 在锻打过程中折叠20多次 从而形成截然不同的三层
[06:01] Folded? 折叠?
[06:04] So whoever made it had to heat the steel to make it malleable, 因而 铸造时需要趁热打铁使它具有延展性
[06:06] then fold and hammer it. 再将它折叠并反复敲打
[06:22] And the only weapon manufactured using this process 唯一用这种方法制造出来的器械
[06:26] is the Japanese katana. 是日本武士刀
[06:35] So our murder weapon is a samurai sword? 所以 凶器是武士刀?
[06:45] First that guy Travers is telling me 首先是Travers那家伙告诉我
[06:47] our murder weapon’s a samurai sword, 凶器是一把日本武士刀
[06:48] and now here you are taking a crash course on the Japanese mafia. 然后是你狂补关于日本黑手党的课
[06:51] No, more like a refresher. 不 我在进修
[06:53] I was on a six-month investigation back in L.A. on this group called the Sakiru. 我在洛杉矶对这个名为佐斩组的组织 进行过六个月的调查
[06:56] That’s how you got all these photos? 这是你查来的照片?
[06:57] A friend of mine from the FBI sent over all the Miami surveillance of them. 我一个在FBI的朋友把所有他们 在迈阿密的监察资料发过来了
[07:01] Think they’re good for this? 他们很善于监视吧?
[07:02] Well, the L.A. victim was cut up and fed to his dog. 嗯 那个洛杉矶的受害人被砍了然后拿去喂狗
[07:05] They used a katana… it is their weapon of choice. 他们用了武士刀 他们精选的武器
[07:08] Now, I know I’m gonna be sorry for asking this, 嗯 尽管我不想知道答案
[07:10] but why are so many of these guys missing their pinkie finger? 但是为什么这群家伙中很多人没有小指的?
[07:13] If a member disgraces the gang in any way, 如果团伙一员以任何方式丢了组织的脸
[07:15] they’re expected to cut it off. 他们就砍掉他的小指
[07:37] And they always start with the pinkie, 他们总是从小指开始
[07:38] because it’s the most important finger in wielding a katana. 因为当你用武士刀的时候 小指是最重要的
[07:43] So, who’s the guy getting special treatment? 那么 那个受到特殊待遇的家伙是谁?
[07:45] They’re all sitting seiza… 他们都在行跪坐礼
[07:47] it’s a sign of respect. 以示尊敬
[07:51] That’s got to be Takashi Yamada. 那一定是山田隆
[07:53] I’m sorry, I didn’t read the tabloids this week. Is he the boss? 不好意思 我没读本周摘要 他是头头吗?
[07:56] Yeah, the FBI said he came in a couple of weeks ago from Tokyo, 嗯 FBI说他几周前从东京过来
[07:59] probably to take over. 应该是来接手的
[08:00] Got a lot of pictures of him down at Club Bonchi. 在Bonchi酒吧拍到很多他的照片
[08:03] Could be his new headquarters. 那里有可能是他的新总部
[08:09] Takashi Yamada. 山田隆
[08:11] Mr. Yamada is busy. 山田先生很忙
[08:13] Well, so are we… investigating a murder. 我们也很忙 忙着调查谋杀案
[08:19] Step aside, Aiko. 合户 让开
[08:21] I’m not too busy to speak to the police. 和警方交涉的时间我还是有的
[08:26] Bamboo reeds? 竹片?
[08:28] Since when did tattoo guns go out of style? 文身枪什么时候落伍了?
[08:30] That’s the easy way out. 这样比较省事
[08:32] This way, you learn to accept pain, 这样你能学会忍受痛苦
[08:35] and eventually welcome it. 从而享受痛苦
[08:36] Especially in your line of work. 尤其在你的工作领域
[08:38] I don’t know what you mean. 我不明白你的意思
[08:39] Sakiru. 佐斩组
[08:42] yame 你下去吧
[08:46] I bet you got to go through a lot of pain and suffering 我敢打赌你肯定饱尝痛苦
[08:48] to be a Sakiru boss, don’t you? 才能成为佐斩组的组长 不是么?
[08:51] Other people’s pain. 他人的痛苦
[09:02] If you wish me to admit 如果你希望我承认
[09:03] that I belong to a group that values loyalty, 我从属于一个器重忠诚的组织
[09:06] discipline, hard work, fine. 纪律 辛勤劳动 所有一切 那好吧
[09:10] Now, how can I help you? 我能帮到你什么?
[09:11] A man was murdered this morning. 今天早上一个男人被谋杀了
[09:14] With a katana. 凶器是一把武士刀
[09:16] Russell Turner. 他叫Russell Turner
[09:18] Does he look familiar? 眼熟吗?
[09:22] This was for insubordination. 这个 是不顺从的结果
[09:27] This one, for a girl I wish I’d never met. 这个 是因为一个女孩 我后悔遇见了她
[09:31] And this one, 而这个
[09:33] indiscretion with the boss’s daughter. 是因为顶撞了组长的女儿
[09:36] I can’t even lift a katana… 我甚至不能举起一把武士刀
[09:39] much less kill anybody with one. 更不用说拿着去杀人了
[09:41] But your men are quite capable, aren’t they? 但你的手下完全可以 不是吗?
[09:48] If a man is not, there’s no room for him here. 如果他不行的话 这里没有他的位置
[09:52] He goes away. 他必须离开
[09:53] But if I find him, so will you. 但如果我找到他的话 你也能够的
[10:08] Russell Turner taught social studies at Miami West High. Russell Turner在迈阿密西部高中教社会学
[10:11] No record, coached football, paid his bills early. 没有犯罪记录 是足球教练 还款及时
[10:14] So how did the social studies teacher 那么 什么致使这位社会学老师
[10:15] get chopped in half by the Sakiru? 被拦腰斩断呢?
[10:17] If he got mixed up in problems above his pay grade, 如果他身陷超过他支付水平的经济纠纷
[10:19] maybe next of kin’ll know. 或许他的亲属会知道
[10:21] Let’s go up and see if anyone’s home. 我们进去看看有没有人在家
[10:24] Well, when we dig into his sordid past, 嗯 我们探索他肮脏的过去的时候
[10:26] do we let his family know before or after that he’s dead? 是应该提前还是事后告知他的家人这一噩耗呢?
[10:30] Hey, Natalia. 嘿 Natalia
[10:33] Hey, you gonna notify them by yourself, or you gonna wait for us? 你想独自告诉他的家人 还是想等上我们一块?
[10:38] Guess she is. 她应该想自己去
[10:53] It’s MDPD. Is anybody home? 迈阿密戴德郡警察 有人吗?
[11:03] You want to take the upstairs? 你打算上楼吗?
[11:04] Yeah. 嗯
[11:24] Guess Russell Turner had a son. 我猜Russell Turner有个儿子
[11:28] (sighs) Yeah. I’ll see if I can’t find this kid. 嗯 我看看能不能找到这孩子
[11:55] Natalia! Natalia!
[12:04] Get up! Please! I didn’t do anything. 起来! 放过我吧! 我什么都没做
[12:06] Took a swipe at a cop. 偷袭警察
[12:08] You can’t always trust the cops. 你不能总是相信警方
[12:14] This sword’s got blood on it. 刀上有血
[12:18] I’ll take it to DNA. 我要拿去验DNA
[12:19] All right. 好的
[12:23] That sword was for protection. 刀是用来自卫的
[12:26] Look, someone killed my dad. 嘿 有人谋杀了我爸爸
[12:30] I saw it on the news. 我在新闻上看到的
[12:31] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道发生了什么事
[12:32] Okay. Hold on a second. Who’s your dad? 哦 等等 你爸爸是?
[12:35] Russell Turner Russell Turner.
[12:36] Russell Turner’s your dad? Russell Turner是你爸爸?
[12:38] I’m sorry, son, but I don’t see the resemblance. 小子 抱歉 但我看不出任何一点相似之处
[12:40] I’m adopted, all right? I’m Kenny Turner. 我是收养的好不好 我叫Kenny Turner
[12:42] Yeah, well, I’ll check that story out. 嗯 好吧 我会好好调查的
[12:44] You got ten fingers and a katana, 你有十根手指 一把武士刀
[12:45] and that makes you my number-one suspect. Turn around. 这使你成为头号疑犯 转过来
[12:48] Put your hands behind your back. 手放在背后
[13:04] Hey, Ry. 嘿 Ryan
[13:07] Thank you, ’cause I know you had my back in there. 谢谢 我知道你刚才救了我
[13:10] I almost didn’t have your back. 我差点就没救到你
[13:11] Another split second… (snaps fingers) you’re gone. 迟多一秒钟的话…你就不在了
[13:13] I didn’t see him. 我没听到他走近
[13:14] No, you didn’t hear him. 你是没听到动静
[13:15] Ever since the meth lab, you’ve been walking around 自从那次爆炸后 你正常上班
[13:17] like everything’s okay, but it isn’t. 好像什么问题都没有 但不是的
[13:19] You go, and you get your ears checked by a doctor. 你还是去找医生检查下耳朵
[13:21] Really? Then what am I supposed to do? 真的吗? 这是我应该做的吗?
[13:23] It’s gonna get out, and then I’ve got a big check mark 那就会传得人尽皆知 然后我名字旁边
[13:25] next to my name, and I’m just like damaged goods. 就会有个检验标记 就像我是受损商品一样
[13:27] Take this to DNA. And do not 拿这个去验DNA
[13:29] go back out in the field. 不要再出现场
[13:31] You get your ears checked out by a doctor, 在下一个受害者出现之前
[13:34] before someone gets killed. 找医生检查下耳朵
[13:46] Turns out, Kenny, that the sword that you had Kenny 结果显示你的那把刀
[13:48] in your possession is the murder weapon. 正是凶器
[13:51] And it has your father’s blood on it, so… 上面有你爸爸的血迹 所以
[13:56] I need you to tell me what happened. 我需要你告诉我都发生了些什么
[14:02] Dad and I went to this place to eat. 爸爸和我去吃饭
[14:09] Everything seemed fine. 一切看起来很正常
[14:11] But then… his expression just changed. 但突然 他变了脸色
[14:18] Dad? Kenny, you got to get out of here right now. 爸爸? Kenny 你必须马上离开
[14:21] Get out of here? What do you mean? 离开? 什么意思?
[14:22] Look, I don’t have time to explain. Please, son. Just turn 没时间解释了 儿子 快跑
[14:24] and run as fast as you can. Just do it. Go! 能多快跑多快 赶紧!
[14:30] I hid behind this wall for what seemed to be forever. 我躲在墙后 好像过了一个世纪
[14:34] I didn’t even know what I was hiding from. 我甚至不知道我在躲避什么
[14:37] I came out, 我走出去
[14:39] followed the sound of the bike, 随着摩托车的声音
[14:42] and found him, lying there. 找到了他 他倒在那里
[14:58] The sword was laying right next to him. 这把刀在他身边
[15:00] I took it,’cause I thought I might be next. 我拿走了刀 因为我觉得下一个被害的会是我
[15:07] So… you were there. 也就是说 你去过现场
[15:12] Kenny? Kenny?
[15:13] Have you ever heard the term “Sakiru”? 你听说过”佐斩组”吗?
[15:15] Japanese mafia? 日本黑手党?
[15:17] Yeah. 嗯
[15:20] Is it possible, Kenny, Kenny 你爸爸有没有可能
[15:22] that your father had some dealings with them? 和他们有交易?
[15:25] My dad was a social studies teacher. 我爸爸是个社会学老师
[15:27] He coached football. 兼职当足球教练
[15:29] Why would he? 他为什么要这样做?
[15:31] I was hoping that you might tell me, son. 我希望由你来告诉我 孩子
[15:35] This guy came to the house. 有个家伙来到我们家
[15:38] My dad told me to stay in my room and be quiet. 爸爸叫我呆在屋子里不要出声
[15:41] I couldn’t hear what they were saying, 我听不到他们的对话
[15:43] but I did get a quick look. 但我看了一眼
[16:00] Did you recognize the man? 你认识那人吗?
[16:01] No, but by the way he was acting towards my dad, 不认识 但他很针对我爸爸
[16:05] I wanted a picture of him, 所以我拍了张他的照片
[16:07] just in case I ever ran into him myself. 以防今后撞见他
[16:18] No hard feelings. 别太往心里去
[16:21] We okay? 我们还是朋友?
[16:25] Of course we are. 当然
[16:30] Yeah. I work personal security for Takashi Yamada, 是啊 我负责保护山田隆的人身安全
[16:32] and I will make more this year 我这一年赚的钱
[16:35] than I did the entire time I was partnered with you. 比过去和你搭档这些年赚得都多
[16:37] Sully, it’s blood money. Sully 这钱沾着血 不干净
[16:38] Russell Turner was executed by the Sakiru. 佐斩组处死了Russell Turner
[16:41] So, because I work for Yamada, 怎么 因为我为山田卖命
[16:43] you come to me? 你就找我了解情况?
[16:45] Whatever happened to following the evidence? 什么动摇了你”让证据说话”的信念?
[16:47] I have a witness that places you at Turner’s house, Sully. 有目击者证明你去过Turner家 Sully
[16:50] I can’t discuss this with you any further, Horatio. 我不能再跟你多说这件事了 Horatio
[16:52] Sully… It was a personal request Sully… 这是山田先生的…
[16:55] from Yamada. 个人请求
[16:56] Sully… Sully Sully… Sully.
[17:10] Yamada sent Sully to the Turner house for a reason. 山田派Sully去Turner家肯定有原因
[17:14] We checked the State Department, 我们去国务院查过
[17:15] and Kenny doesn’t have any adoption papers, Kenny没有办理过任何领养手续
[17:16] and he’s of Japanese heritage. 并且他是日本人后裔
[17:18] That’s correct. 没有错
[17:21] You thinking that Kenny and Yamada are related? 你认为Kenny和山田有关?
[17:23] It’s possible. 有可能
[17:24] We need a DNA sample. 我们需要一份DNA样本
[17:26] Oh, yeah. It’s going to be kind of tough, with no warrant. 哦 没有授权令会非常棘手的
[17:28] Yamada’s not going to serve up a sample on a silver platter. 山田才不会拱手送来自己的样本
[17:31] Walter, at the club, Walter 在俱乐部里
[17:33] Yamada was having a tattoo applied. 山田正在那纹身
[17:39] Perfect. 非常好
[17:39] We don’t need a warrant to go through the trash. 检查垃圾不需要任何授权令
[17:41] Walter… I’m on it. Walter 我这就去查
[17:43] Thank you. I’m gonna… 谢谢
[17:44] just stay here and do some work. 我会在实验室里做些技术工作
[17:46] Yeah, I heard. 嗯 我听说了
[17:48] You heard… 你听说了…
[17:49] you heard from Ryan? 你从Ryan那听来的?
[17:51] Oh, that’s great. That’s really nice. Look… 不错 很不错 呐
[17:56] He’s a good doctor. 这位医生的医术挺高明
[17:58] Pay him a visit. 去看一下吧
[18:03] Cool. Thanks. 好 谢了
[18:10] Kenny, tell me about your dad. Kenny 跟我讲讲你爸爸
[18:14] He met my mom when he was in the Navy. 当他还在海军服役的时候认识了我妈
[18:17] Guess she was too young. 我猜那时她太年轻了
[18:19] Couldn’t handle a kid. 应付不来孩子
[18:20] He decided to take me on his own. 他决定视我如亲生来抚养我
[18:23] Did he ever show you a picture of her? 他有没有给你看过你妈的照片?
[18:26] No. None of that mattered to me. 没有 那些事对我来说也不重要
[18:28] Right. 对
[18:29] What does this have to do with anything? 这些很重要么?
[18:31] You see, the problem is, I can’t find a record of your adoption. 你看 问题是我找不到你的收养记录
[18:37] So, you’re saying my dad adopted me illegally? 这么说 你的意思是我爸非法收养我?
[18:42] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[18:44] I don’t know, son. Take a look at these pictures, and tell me 孩子 我真的不清楚 看一眼这些照片 之后告诉我
[18:47] if you ever saw any of those men with your dad. 你是否见过你爸爸同这些人在一起
[18:54] No. 没见过
[18:55] Who are they? 他们是谁啊?
[18:59] They’re Sakiru. 他们是佐斩组的成员
[19:02] Kenny, is it possible that your dad was involved in drugs or gambling? Kenny 你爸爸可能卷进毒品或是赌博中么?
[19:05] No. He was just my dad, okay? 不会的 他是我爸爸好吧?
[19:10] He was just my dad. 他只是我爸爸而已
[19:18] Am I going home? 我能回家了吗?
[19:19] Just to get your things, Kenny. 回去收拾一下你的东西 Kenny
[19:27] I want to go back to the way it was. 我很想回到事件发生之前
[19:32] I want my dad back. 我想要我爸爸回来
[19:36] I want you to hang in there till I get this sorted out, all right? 我要你待在那直到我查清事实真相 好么?
[19:40] And I’m going to, Kenny. 并且 我会查明真相的 Kenny
[19:42] I’m going to. 我一定会的
[19:44] Okay, go ahead. 好了 走吧
[19:46] Thank you, Frank. 谢谢你 Frank
[21:00] Your DNA is a paternal match to Kenny Turner. 你的DNA表明你是Kenny Turner的父方供体
[21:12] The boy is your biological son. 那个孩子是你亲生儿子
[21:15] I am the boy’s father. 我是那孩子的父亲
[21:17] Very good. 这很好
[21:26] Is that why you had Russell Turner killed? 这就是你要杀Russell Turner的原因?
[21:28] You didn’t want him raising Kenny as his own? 你不想让他把Kenny当做自己儿子养?
[21:30] Yoshi is his name, 他的名字是佳
[21:32] and he was stolen from me shortly after he was born. 他出生后不久就被偷走了
[21:37] I’ve been looking for him ever since. 从那以后我一直在找这个孩子
[21:38] Now you found him. 现在你找到了
[21:43] I filed papers in family court. 我向家庭法庭递交了文件
[21:46] I even had Mr. Sullivan notify the boy’s caretaker 我甚至找Sullivan先生通知孩子的照顾者
[21:49] that I was planning to seek custody. 我正计划拿回监护权
[21:52] proper channels take time. 你也知道 正规渠道耗时甚久
[21:54] Yes, I know I must be patient. 对 我知道 我必须得耐心等
[21:57] Luckily, your DNA test strengthens my case. 幸运的是 你们的DNA检测有助我取得监护权
[22:01] I’m his father. 我是他的父亲
[22:02] No, you’re Sakiru. 不对 你是佐斩组的人
[22:03] You had the boy’s father killed. 你们害的孩子的父亲丢了性命
[22:07] Why would I do that? 我为啥要那样做呢?
[22:08] I have every legal right to my biological son. 对于我的亲生儿子我享有合法权益
[22:13] That man’s death was inconsequential. 这个男人的死是微不足道的
[22:15] Not to the boy. 对孩子来说可不是这样
[22:19] I’m gonna take the boy back. 我要带我儿子回去
[22:22] He needs me. 他需要我
[22:34] I’m gonna take the boy back. 我要带我儿子回去
[22:37] He needs me. 他需要我
[22:43] 15L20, requesting backup and help. 15L20 请求后备支援
[22:46] Involved in a T/C at, uh, Eighth and Hyde. 在 呃 第八街和海德路那 发生车辆碰撞
[22:48] Possible abduction of a minor. Surround this area. 牵扯一起未成年人绑架 包围这一区域
[22:59] Put him down! 放开他!
[23:02] Put him down and get your hands up! 放开他 举起手来!
[23:04] Right now! 快点!
[23:06] Put him down and walk away. 放开他 离他远一些
[23:08] Move! 快!
[23:18] We can tell by your tattoos that you’re Sakiru. 从纹身我们能看出你是佐斩组的
[23:21] I’m not Sakiru. 我不是佐斩组的人
[23:22] Then why kidnap the boy? 那你绑架孩子干嘛?
[23:23] I didn’t kidnap him. 我没有绑架他
[23:25] Look, lady, we caught you with duct tape and the chloroform. 小姐 我们抓到你时搜出胶布和氯仿
[23:28] I didn’t kidnap him; I couldn’t kidnap Kenny Turner. 我没有绑架他 我不会绑架Kenny Turner
[23:31] Because we stopped you. 那是因为我们阻止了你
[23:35] Because Kenny is my son. 因为Kenny是我儿子
[23:39] You and Yamada are Kenny’s biological parents? 你和山田是Kenny的亲生父母?
[23:43] I met Yamada when I was 15. 我15岁时遇到的山田
[23:46] He was very charming at first. 起初的时候他衣冠楚楚迷倒了我
[23:49] Then he put these tattoos on me. 之后这个禽兽给我纹了身
[23:52] It meant I was his property to do with what he wanted. 表明我是他私有财产可任其为所欲为
[23:56] He raped me. 他强奸了我
[24:01] When I got pregnant, I made a promise to myself 我怀孕的时候 我暗自发誓
[24:04] I would never let my son be raised Sakiru. 我绝不能让自己的儿子被当做 佐斩组员来抚养
[24:06] So you took him to the States, where you met Russell Turner. 所以你就带他来到美国 在这你遇到了Russell Turner
[24:10] He worked in a shelter, helped me get identification papers. 他在收容所工作 帮我弄到身份证明
[24:14] Told me a Chinese last name would make it more difficult for Yamada to find me. 给我起了个中国姓 这样山田就更难发现我的踪迹
[24:18] I became Susan Lee. 我就变成了Susan Lee
[24:20] You gave Russell Turner your newborn baby to raise? 你将新生儿交给Russell Turner抚养?
[24:24] Yes. 是的
[24:26] Kenny was finally safe. Kenny最终是安全了
[24:28] But Yamada caught up to you 15 years later. 但是山田15年后还是找上门了
[24:32] Two days ago, Russell called me, said there was trouble. 两天前 Russell打电话给我说有麻烦
[24:35] So, you were trying to get to Kenny today before Yamada? 所以 今天你要赶在山田之前找到Kenny?
[24:38] He’ll charm Kenny into Sakiru, just like he charmed me. 他会诱使Kenny加入佐斩组 就像他一开始迷倒我的那样
[24:41] I can’t let that happen. 我不会任其发生的
[24:48] Please don’t let that happen. 求你们不要让这一切发生
[25:04] Is that really my mother? 她真是我妈妈么?
[25:07] Yeah, I think so. 嗯 我想是的
[25:09] And she’s been here in Florida this whole time? 这些年她一直在佛罗里达?
[25:13] Maybe when the time’s right, you should let her explain. 也许当时机成熟 让她解释给你听
[25:20] That woman over there, she’s your Child Advocate. 那边的女人是儿童权益保护机构的
[25:23] She’s going to be looking after you for a while. 她将暂时照顾你
[25:26] You mean like foster care. 你的意思是就像看护似的
[25:28] Yeah. 对
[25:31] I know this is hard… 我知道这很难…
[25:32] It’s fine. 没事
[25:51] I’m going to present a series of tones. 我将要播放一系列的音调
[25:53] Some of the tones are very soft, so listen carefully. 其中一些音调很细微 请仔细聆听
[25:55] When you hear the tone, will you raise your hand for me? 当你听到声音时 能向我举一下手么?
[25:57] Okay. 好的
[26:35] I’m here to see Yamada. 我来找山田
[26:36] Well, he’s not here, and you can talk to me, Horatio… 他不在 你可以和我谈 Horatio
[26:39] unless you have a warrant or a subpoena. 除非你有授权令或是传票
[26:41] He assassinated Russell Turner, Sully. Sully 他为了夺回儿子
[26:44] To reclaim his son. I wanna see him. 暗杀了Russell Turner 我要见他
[26:46] Well, that’s a bold statement. 你好有自信
[26:48] Let’s say he is the father. 我们都知道 他是他儿子的爹
[26:50] He has a right to his son. 他享有监护他儿子的权利
[26:51] He committed murder to assert that right. 他杀人是为了取得监护权
[26:54] Yeah, who told you that, the mother? 谁这么跟你说的 孩儿他妈?
[26:56] She sold her kid to the highest bidder. 她把孩子卖了个最高价
[26:58] Yamada doesn’t have to kill anybody to get Kenny. 山田不需要杀掉谁来得到Kenny
[27:01] He’s seeking custody in court. 他在通过法律途径寻求监护权
[27:03] That’s why I went to meet with the stepdad. 所以我才会去拜访那位继父
[27:06] Seeking and achieving are two different things. 寻求和到手是两种不同的状态
[27:09] The man is a criminal. 这个男人是一名罪犯
[27:12] Horatio, in Japan, Horatio 在日本
[27:14] the Sakiru and the police work hand-in-hand. 佐斩组和警方是并肩作战的
[27:18] That’s very Japanese of you, Sully. Sully 你都快成日本人了啊
[27:21] Why don’t you help me? 帮帮我咋样?
[27:22] It’s not happening. 没可能
[27:26] I’ll be back. 我会再来的
[27:32] Well, Calleigh, we’ve got a family feud at the heart of this case, Calleigh 案件的核心是家庭不和
[27:35] so we’re chock full of motive. 所以我们不缺乏动机
[27:38] Problem is, we’re low on physical evidence. 问题是 我们物证不足啊
[27:42] All right. 好吧
[27:44] Is that everything the vic was wearing? 这是受害者穿戴的所有物品么?
[27:46] Yep. 是的
[27:59] It’s two pieces of the same jacket. 一件夹克衫被一分为二
[28:02] It’s an awful way to go. 杀人方式真是怂人听闻
[28:03] I thought I’d seen it all, until today. 今天我才见识到这样的杀人方式
[28:08] There’s just the normal stuff here. 都是些常见的颗粒
[28:09] Dirt, looks like some bread crumbs, lint… 污垢 看上去像面包屑 线头
[28:17] This jacket smells like pine needles. 这外套一股子松针味
[28:22] Could be something. Yeah, it could be. 可能是条线索 是的 有可能
[28:24] You know, the trace on our clothes reads like a diary we don’t mean to keep. 死者衣物上的痕迹就像是无意间记下的日记
[28:27] I think I’ll take another look around that crime scene. 我认为要再去犯罪现场调查一次
[28:43] Witnesses reported seeing a motorcycle chasing the, 目击者说看到一辆摩托车追着
[28:46] vic up here. 死者到了这里
[28:48] The only thing I’m witnessing is 但我现在能看到的
[28:50] a lot of tall buildings and some dead plants. 就是多栋高楼还有一些死掉的植物
[28:53] Think we missed something here? 你认为我们漏了什么吗?
[28:55] Well, the killer discarded the sword. 杀手丢掉了武士刀
[28:57] I mean, granted there were no prints on it, but still… 我是说 就算刀上没有指纹 但仍…
[29:00] Maybe something else was dumped. 也许他还丢弃了其他东西
[29:02] Russell Turner’s murder was messy. Russell Turner的谋杀现场很混乱
[29:05] There’s no way that escape route is clean. 没道理逃跑路线会是干净的
[29:07] I’ll tell you what I’m finding here, some empty beer cans. 告诉你我找到了啥 空的啤酒易拉罐
[29:14] Here’s a shoe that smells like a dead fish. 一只散发着死鱼味的鞋
[29:18] Oh, good, apparently there is actually a dead fish in here. 真的 鞋里还真有条死鱼
[29:21] Will you focus, please? 专心点 好不好?
[29:25] Damn it! 我操!
[29:26] Great, this is wonderful. 很好 完美至极
[29:27] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[29:29] Well, apparently they’ve got misters up here for dead vegetation. 很明显喷水器还在浇灌死了的植物
[29:55] Well, that was a waste of my time and my pants, too. 浪费了时间不说还害我搭进去条裤子
[29:59] Do you smell that? 你闻到了没?
[30:01] It smells like pine needles. 一股子松针味
[30:02] Looks like runoff from the misters upstairs. 看上去像是从上面的喷水器流下的
[30:05] Exactly. Sometimes they’ll scent the water to cover the smell of pesticide, 正解 有时把松针掺水里会掩盖 杀虫剂的气味
[30:09] and then the runoff just ended up down here. 那些药水就流到了这里
[30:15] Russell Turner had this scent on his clothes. Russell Turner的衣服上沾上了这股味道
[30:17] So, if we have trace on our murder victim… 所以 如果在死者身上我们发现了这一痕迹
[30:20] It would be on our killer, too. 那么凶手身上也一定有这股味道
[30:22] Exactly. 对
[30:31] Turn. 转过身来
[30:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:39] So far, they’re all clean. I’m not finding any form 到现在为止 他们都是清白的
[30:41] of pesticide on any of their clothes. Turn around. 在他们的衣服上没有发现杀虫剂 转个身
[30:45] Hey, Jesse. 喂 Jesse
[30:46] What about bandage man, right here? 那边的绷带男查了没?
[30:49] Yeah, no, I haven’t checked him yet. 呃 没 我还没检查到他
[30:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:53] Looks like he’s missing a finger. 看上去他砍掉了一根指头
[30:54] I mean, you’d need all five to wield that sword effectively. 五指齐全才能自如地挥刀
[30:58] Takashi Yamada. 山田隆
[31:02] Mr. Yamada is busy. 山田先生很忙
[31:04] Excuse me. 抱歉
[31:07] Would you come over here, please? 你能过来一下吗?
[31:14] What happened to your hand? 你的手怎么了?
[31:16] I was careless. 我大意了
[31:17] You disappoint your boss and sacrifice a finger, partner? 你惹恼了组长然后丢掉了一根手指吧?
[31:21] Put your arms at your side. 把手放在身体两侧
[31:26] Turn around. 转身
[31:34] I got a reflective trace on the back of his neck. 在他后颈处发现反光痕迹
[31:36] Get your hands in the air right now. 现在把手举起来
[32:05] I did what was necessary to save Mr. Yamada. 我尽我所能解决山田先生的燃眉之急
[32:08] Oh, so you were following his orders, huh? 所以你是听令行事咯?
[32:10] No one knew of my actions. 没人知道我这次的行动
[32:11] I carried them out alone. 我自己一人完成了任务
[32:13] Okay, so you fell on the company sword, huh? 所以你留下了组织的武士刀?
[32:15] My story won’t change. 我的口供是不会改变的
[32:17] You are under arrest for the murder of Russell Turner. 你因谋杀Russell Turner而被捕了
[32:20] What I couldn’t finish, another will. 我未完成的任务会由别人来完成
[32:23] Takashi Yamada will get his son. 山田隆会得到儿子的监护权
[32:26] Not if I find him first. Take him. 要是我先找到就不会这样了 带走
[33:05] I heard we got Russell Turner’s killer. 我听说已经抓到杀害Russell Turner 的凶手
[33:07] Hey, your nose for pine needles paid off. 这次是你闻到的松针味立功了
[33:09] The guy copped to the whole thing. 那个人因为谋杀被警察逮捕
[33:10] Did he say anything about motive? 他有没有说起动机?
[33:12] Well, he said that he did it to save Takashi Yamada. 他说这是为解决山田的燃眉之急
[33:14] I mean, what do you think that means? 你觉得那是什么意思?
[33:16] I think it means that we got the who but not the why. 我想意思是抓到了人却没找对动机
[33:19] What I don’t understand is Yamada has access to everything. 我不明白的是山田要啥有啥
[33:22] Why did it take him 15 years to find his son? 为什么他会花15年来找儿子?
[33:23] I don’t know, but we need to take a closer look at Yamada. 天知道 但我们要进一步了解山田
[33:26] I am way ahead of you. 我先你一步
[33:28] I accessed the Japanese criminal database records, 我进入日本犯罪数据库
[33:31] pulled up everything I could find about Yamada. 把能找到的关于山田的记录都找全了
[33:36] Wow, look at that. 哇 看呐
[33:37] Gun charges, drug charges, assault, 贩枪 贩毒 暴力攻击
[33:39] flight to avoid prosecution. 为了逃避起诉就飞到这边来了
[33:41] He wants us to believe that he cares about his son. 他想要我们相信的是他关心孩子
[33:44] Yeah, he’s trying to paint himself as a devoted father. 是啊 他努力把自己刻画成一名贤父
[33:46] I’m not buying it. 我才不会买他帐
[33:47] No. Look at that. 我也是 你看
[33:49] Yamada was hit for rape when he was 30 years old. 山田30岁时被指控犯了强奸罪
[33:52] The charges were dropped, the case was dismissed. 指控被撤销 案件也被驳回
[33:55] Says they obtained a blood sample during the investigation. 说是调查中发现一份血液样本
[33:58] But the blood we have doesn’t match the type A from this rape. 但是血型与强奸犯的A型不符
[34:02] Natalia ran Yamada’s blood, Natalia检测了山田的血型
[34:03] and it came back as type O positive, not type A. 结果是阳性O型血 不是A型的
[34:07] How’s a person change his blood type? 人的血型怎么会改变呢?
[34:12] I read somewhere that if a person gets a liver transplant, 我曾读看过报道说接受肝脏移植的人
[34:15] their blood chemistry will change in order to accept the donor organ. 为了适应捐献者的器官 血液化学会响应发生改变
[34:19] Really? 真的假的?
[34:20] Yeah. 真的
[34:21] Sakiru full-body tattoos can cause 佐斩组那通体的纹身会引起
[34:23] sweat production to shut down, makes the liver fail. 排汗系统关闭 使得肝脏功能失灵
[34:26] But plenty of people… 但是 很多人
[34:27] bikers… get full-body tattoos. 骑车的人 通体都是纹身
[34:29] You never hear about their liver failing. 你从没听过他们的肝脏坏死吧
[34:31] No, Sakiru tattoos are applied with bamboo reeds. 不 佐斩的纹身是拿竹片纹的
[34:32] I mean, the ink penetrates so far into the skin 墨水渗入皮肤下那么深
[34:34] that it actually blocks the sweat glands. 于是就阻塞了汗腺
[34:49] Yamada got a liver transplant. 山田接受过肝脏移植
[34:51] And with all those tattoos, this new one’s not going to last either. 披着那么多纹身 这个新肝也顶不了多长时间
[34:53] His liver, it’s failing. 他的肝脏 正在坏死
[34:57] That’s what he needs from his son. 他找儿子是为了儿子的肝脏
[35:01] Hey, guys. 伙计们
[35:02] Kenny Turner is missing from his foster home. Kenny Turner从寄养家庭失踪了
[35:05] Somebody roughed up his caseworker and they grabbed him. 有人对负责他的社工动粗并抓走了他
[35:07] I’ll notify Horatio. 我去通知Horatio
[35:14] Sully, where’s the boy? Sully 孩子在哪里?
[35:15] I’m being 100% honest with you when I tell you I don’t know. 我大实话跟你讲了 我真不知道
[35:18] Sully, we know the real reason Yamada wants him back. Sully 我们已经查明山田找他的原因
[35:20] The real reason? He needs a liver transplant, Sully. 真正原因? 他需要肝脏移植 Sully
[35:23] The boy is his donor. 他儿子就是捐献方
[35:25] Oh, God. 天啊
[35:26] I picked up a prescription for Yamada yesterday… Flumazenil. 昨天我偶然发现山田的处方药 是氟马西尼(中枢镇定用药)
[35:28] Yes, that is for liver disease. Where is he? 对 那是用来治疗肝病的 山田在哪?
[35:31] Yamada slipped away an hour ago without telling me. 他一小时前不告而别了
[35:33] If we don’t find him now, we’ll never get him back. 如果现在找不到他 就再也别想找到他
[35:35] He called his helicopter yesterday. Where was it? 昨天他打电话要直升机过来 地点呢?
[35:37] Where was the helicopter? Lighthouse Park. 直升机停哪了? 灯塔公园
[35:54] Stop him! 拦住他!
[36:02] (helicopter propellers whirring) Takashi! 隆啊!
[36:04] Takashi! 隆啊!
[36:07] Let him go. 放开孩子
[36:09] Let him go! 放开孩子!
[36:21] Takashi. 隆
[36:58] I’m sorry, son. 我很抱歉 孩子
[37:01] I really am. 我真的很抱歉
[37:16] Dr. Forest, dial 118, please. Forest医生 请拨打118
[37:32] You have all the signs of noise-induced hearing loss. 很多迹象表明你患有噪声诱发的 听觉障碍
[37:35] The ringing in your ears is called tinnitus. 你耳中听到的声响被称为耳鸣
[37:38] And will that just go away on its own? 它会自行好转么?
[37:41] Too soon to tell. 现在说为时尚早
[37:42] The explosion could’ve been as high as 140 decibels. 爆炸声可高达140分贝
[37:45] That’s like standing next to the engine of a jumbo jet. 就像是站在大型喷气式客机引擎旁
[37:48] The sheer force of those vibrations 震动所产成巨大的破坏力
[37:51] damaged these hair cells responsible for conducting an electrical signal. 摧毁了传到生物电流的听毛细胞
[37:55] And sending the sound to my brain. 并且向我大脑传送声音
[37:57] Were you having any of these symptoms prior to the blast? 爆炸之前有没有以上症状?
[38:00] Prior? No. Why? 之前? 没有啊 怎么了?
[38:03] On the CT scan, I found a preexisting injury. 通过CT扫描 我发现一处已经存在的伤口
[38:06] Disruption of the middle ear bones. 耳骨的中部断裂过
[38:08] It’s not consistent with noise trauma. 这和噪声引发的创伤不符
[38:10] Well, what does that mean? 医生你的意思是?
[38:13] I mean, if it didn’t happen during the explosion, 我是说 如果不是在爆炸前发生的话
[38:14] when could it have happened? 那我的耳骨是啥时候断的?
[38:16] Have you suffered a head injury recently? 你最近头部受过伤吗?
[38:19] No. 没有
[38:20] I’ve been doing this for a little over ten years, 我干医生有十多年
[38:22] and two out of every three cochlear concussions 三分之二的耳蜗震荡患者是女性
[38:26] I come across are women, caused by a hand slap. 都是由掌掴造成的
[38:30] Okay. 好吧
[38:32] I’m a woman, obviously, but, um… 我是女人 这很明显 但
[38:36] there’s nothing like that, so… 没有发生过那种事情 所以
[38:39] I’m in a very dangerous line of work. 我的职业很危险
[38:42] A-And besides, if I had had this, this concussion before, 并且 如果我以前有过 有过脑震荡
[38:44] then why didn’t I have any symptoms? 为什么我没有一点症状呢?
[38:46] They’re not always immediate. 不是所有的伤害能立即显现
[38:49] I have phone numbers of people who will listen. 我有那些愿意倾听的人的电话
[38:52] If you need it. 如果你有需要
[38:55] Uh, can we just focus on the fact that I was almost blown to bits on a crime scene? 我们能不能把注意力集中在我差点 在现场被炸成碎片上来?
[38:58] Because that’s really what I’m dealing with right now. 因为现在我来是为了解决听力问题
[39:02] I apologize. 我道歉
[39:04] Let me pull together some of the temporary treatment options, 我们一起确定下临时的治疗方案
[39:06] and we can discuss them. 这样我们也好讨论
[39:09] Great. Thank you. 很好 谢谢
[39:21] STOP TOLENCE (拒绝忍耐)
[39:32] I’m gonna miss my dad. 我会想念我爸爸
[39:35] I just knew… 我就是明白
[39:37] no matter how messed up things got… 无论情况多么糟糕
[39:40] he’d be there. 他总会出现帮我解决
[39:41] Nothing ever shook him. 没有什么能动摇他
[39:45] And now what? 而现在呢?
[39:47] I mean, Child Services, they don’t care where I end up. 我是说 儿童福利机构 他们不会管我死活
[39:58] What’s she doing here? 她来这干嘛?
[40:01] I told you, I have nothing to say to that woman. 我跟你讲我和她没啥好说的
[40:05] Kenny… Kenny…
[40:07] Kenny, why don’t we give her a chance? Kenny 为什么不给她一个机会呢?
[40:09] No. 才不
[40:10] She had her chance, okay? 她以前有过机会的 好吧?
[40:13] She gave me up a long time ago. 很早以前她就放弃了我
[40:15] She did that to protect you. 她那样做是为了保护你
[40:22] Give her a chance. 给她个机会
[40:36] Go ahead. 去吧
[40:48] Hi, Kenny. 嗨 Kenny
[40:52] I don’t expect you to forgive me for what I did. 我不指望你能原谅我的所作所为
[41:00] For 15 years… 这15年来
[41:03] every day of your life, I missed you. 每一分每一秒 我都在想念你
[41:10] I don’t want to miss any more. 我不想再一次失去你
[41:13] Please give me a chance. 请给我一个机会吧
[41:40] == 结束 ==
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第8季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme