Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] I JUST HEARD SCREAMS.
[00:12] 我听到一声惨叫
[00:23] Over there. 那边
[00:39] I see him,I see him! 我看见他了 看见他了!
[01:22] Hey,man,who the hell are you? 我说 你他妈是谁啊?
[01:26] Which way did he go? 他往哪跑了?
[01:27] THAT WAY. 这边
[01:28] He went that way! Come on! 他往这边去了! 快点追!
[01:34] Hey! Watch it! 我说 看着点道!
[01:39] You okay? You okay? Yeah,I’m fine. 你还好么? 没事吧? 我没事
[01:41] Through there! 往那边去了!
[01:47] Did you see a guy come through here? 你看到一个男的从这跑开了吗?
[01:50] Yeah,he went that way, towards the beach. 看到了 他往那边跑向海滩了
[01:52] What’d he look like? 他长得啥样啊?
[01:53] I don’t know,uh, kind of tall,dark hair. 没看清楚 是那种深色头发的高个
[01:56] I didn’t get a good look. 我没仔细看
[02:06] Where’s the suspect,Calleigh? 嫌犯跑哪去了 Calleigh?
[02:08] Ryan’s chasing him. Ryan正在追
[02:10] Maybe he’s still here. 没准他还在这里
[02:11] Move it! 上来!
[02:13] Sorry. 抱歉
[02:17] Look,this is a mistake. 这是个误会
[02:18] I didn’t kill that girl. 我没杀那个女孩
[02:21] Nobody said anything about a girl. 没有人说起死的那位是个女孩
[02:28] * Yeah! *
[02:51] * We don’t get fooled again *
[02:55] * Don’t get fooled again *
[02:58] * No, no! *
[03:10] Summer Davenport, Star Island heiress, Summer Davenport 星之岛的继承人
[03:12] was brutally murdered in her home this morning. 今早被残忍杀害在其家中
[03:14] A neighbor called 911 after hearing screams 在听到屋内传来的惨叫之后
[03:16] coming from the house. 邻居拨打911报警
[03:18] Police have a suspect in custody… 警方已经拘留一名嫌犯
[03:19] a homeless man,who was caught running from the scene. 该男子无家可归 逃离现场时被抓个正着
[03:22] I climbed in through a window. 我是从窗户爬进去了
[03:24] These rich people dead-bolt the doors 有钱人都把大门紧锁
[03:25] and leave the windows wide open. 而窗户却大肆敞开
[03:27] Was that before or after you killed Ms. Davenport? 爬窗户是在你杀Davenport女士之前 还是之后?
[03:30] No… I thought the house would be empty. 我没杀人 我以为那是间空屋子
[03:32] I… swear. 我可以…发誓
[03:33] I never even saw her. 我从没见过她
[03:35] Hey,I’m not a killer! 我没杀人!
[03:36] I just wanted a hot shower and a good night’s sleep. 我只想洗个热水澡睡个好觉
[03:38] Keep talking,motormouth. 接着说啊 健谈家
[03:39] Now I got you on breaking and entering. 现在你是非法入侵
[03:41] WO Don’t say another word. 你一个字都不要说
[03:43] This is a crime scene,ma’am. Who are you? 女士 这是犯罪现场 请问你是?
[03:45] Just paying a visit to my new client. 我是来看一眼我的新委托人
[03:50] Client? 委托人?
[03:51] Never even met. We have now. 我们有见过吗 现在见着了
[03:54] Adrianna Villani, defense attorney. 我是Adrianna Villani 辩护律师
[03:55] I do the talking. 接下来就交给我吧
[03:57] Unless you want to handle 如果你不想自己
[03:57] the situation yourself. How’d you get here 应付这复杂的局面 你怎么这么快就到现场了?
[04:00] so fast? You’ve got some sort of ambulance-chasing intuition? 你头上有犯罪感应器不成?
[04:03] It’s all over the morning news. 早间新闻一直在不停播放这一新闻
[04:04] “Homeless man kills Star Island heiress.” “无家可归男痛杀星之岛女继承人”
[04:08] Two bad he’s not an immigrant,Sergeant, 糟糕的是他不是移民
[04:10] or you’d have a twofer. 要不你的麻烦还要再加一层
[04:11] You accusing the P.D. of unfair bias? 你这是指控警方不公正执法?
[04:13] Just making sure Zach gets a fair trial. 就是保证Zach会被公正地审判
[04:15] I want to talk to my client. 我想要和我的委托人谈一下
[04:17] And introduce him to my forensics expert. 并且向他介绍我的鉴证专家
[04:24] When did you start working with the other side,Delko? 啥时候你开始为辩方做事了 Delko?
[04:26] Come on,Frank, I got a job to do. 别这样 Frank 我得工作不是
[04:28] Let me talk to the guy. 让我和这个家伙谈谈
[04:30] He’s all yours. 他现在归你们了
[04:35] What’s your name? 你叫什么?
[04:36] Zach Finley Zach Finley.
[04:43] She was stabbed six times, in the abdomen. 她腹部被刺六刀
[04:46] Four superficial cuts, 其中四刀较浅
[04:49] two lethal. 有两刀是致命伤
[04:51] Defensive wounds on both hands. 双手均有防御伤
[04:52] So she fought off her attacker, Doctor,and lost. 医生 这么说她是反抗袭击者 最后她输了
[04:57] What about the weapon? 那凶器有什么发现?
[04:59] Well,the cuts are sharp on one edge,blunt on the other. 所有伤口一边很锋利 另一边很钝
[05:02] I’d say it’s a single-edged blade. 我敢说是是把单刃刀
[05:07] Three-and-a-half inches wide. 3.5英寸宽
[05:10] And by the looks of it… 从伤口上看
[05:15] …at least five inches long. 至少有5英寸长
[05:17] Five inches long. 5英寸长
[05:18] Well,that narrows it down, doesn’t it? 那把范围缩小了 不是吗?
[05:20] Thank you,Doctor. Mm. 谢谢你 医生 嗯嗯
[05:22] Load her up and move her out, fellas. 伙计们 把她装上车运出去
[05:23] ALL RIGHT. YOU GOT IT. 好的
[05:27] THIS WAY.LET ME SHOW YOU. 这边走 我带你去
[05:30] Yeah. Finley’s attorney wants 是啊 Finley的律师想要快一点
[05:31] to move this one through the system fast. 让这个案子走完司法流程
[05:33] Yeah,she wants to prevent us from building a good case 她不想让我们找到有力证据指控她的当事人
[05:35] against her client. Yeah,we can’t let that happen. 是的 我们不能让这一切发生
[05:38] So,what do we know about this Finley guy so far? 那么 我们目前对Finley了解多少?
[05:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:41] Well,he may be homeless, but he’s not jobless. 他也许无家可归 但是他没有失业
[05:44] He works the circulation desk at the Miami Ledger. 他是迈阿密账目公司的一名出纳
[05:46] He said Summer Davenport put a vacation hold on her paper, 他说Summer Davenport行程上说要休假
[05:49] so he thought the house would be empty until tomorrow. 所以他以为房子在明天之前都没人住
[05:51] Oh,so he breaks in, Summer shows up early 他就闯入了 Summer的提早出现
[05:53] and surprises him. 吓了他一跳
[05:54] Stab,stab,stab. Yeah. 之后就我捅 我捅 我捅捅捅 是啊
[05:55] The cops show up,he runs with blood on his clothing. 警察来了 他浑身是血地逃跑
[05:57] Well,this guy is guilty. 这个人有罪
[06:00] ******** 这是我在邻居那里问到的口供
[06:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[06:03] The murder weapon appears 凶器好像是一把3.5寸宽
[06:04] to be a three-and-a-half inch by five-inch blade. 5寸长的刀
[06:07] Let’s check the kitchen, please. Jesse去检查厨房
[06:09] Mr. Wolfe,let’s dust for prints. Wolfe 去提取指纹
[06:11] Mr. Finley climbed through the window. Finley是从窗户爬进来的
[06:14] All right,I’ll take the backyard. 好吧 我负责后院
[06:15] And while you’re at it, I found a scuff mark 就在你们还在忙的时候 我在血泊那里
[06:17] in the blood pool. 发现有拖拽的痕迹
[06:18] Let’s document that,okay? 去把那个也一并归档好么?
[06:20] Will do. All right. 这就去做 很好
[07:06] There’s dirty dishes in the sink. 水槽内有没刷的盘子
[07:09] Fresh egg shells in the garbage with toast. 垃圾桶内有鲜鸡蛋壳和吐司
[07:12] Appears the victim was making herself breakfast 看上去受害人在被杀之前
[07:14] before she was killed. 正在做早饭
[07:17] No sign of forced entry. 没有暴力入侵的迹象
[07:19] Window is open. 窗户是敞开的
[07:21] The bed appears to be slept in. 床也有人睡过
[07:23] Both are consistent with the suspect’s statement. 这两点与嫌犯的口供一致
[07:48] A chef’s knife with blood on it. 一把厨用刀上有血迹
[07:50] Could be a possible murder weapon. 可能是凶器
[07:59] Okay. I’ve got a scuff mark in the blood pool. 血泊处发现有拖拽的痕迹
[08:04] There are bloody footprints that indicate 血脚印显示
[08:06] our suspect ran into the grass. 嫌犯跑进草坪中
[08:10] There’s our expert witness. 专家证人来啦
[08:15] I’m sure you heard… 我肯定你是听说了
[08:16] Tripp thinks I went over to the dark side. Tripp以为我投靠敌营了
[08:18] What do you think? 你的想法呢?
[08:19] I didn’t go looking for the job; Villani got my name 我没有找这份工作 Villani手头上有张前CSI的名单
[08:21] off a list of former CSIs. 上面有我的名字
[08:23] But you said yes. 但你还是答应了
[08:24] Mm. Seemed like a good chance to help people. 嗯 看上去像是个助人的好机会
[08:26] Provided they’re innocent. 前提是那些人是无辜的
[08:28] Villani’s been right about her clients 80% of the time. Villani对委托人的判断准确度有80%
[08:31] But in this case, 但是在本案里
[08:32] the suspect ran from the house covered in blood. 嫌犯浑身是血地逃离这栋房子
[08:35] He spent the night in the victim’s bed 他整晚都在死者床上睡觉
[08:37] and claims he never heard a thing. 并声称他什么都没听到
[08:39] Do you honestly think he’s innocent? 说实话 你真觉得他是无辜的?
[08:40] I think that we’re both after the same thing. 我觉得我们追寻的是同一样东西
[08:43] The truth. 真相
[08:44] I’m only here to observe. 我来这就是为了观察
[08:46] That’s it. 就这样
[08:49] Excuse me. 失陪了
[09:01] The blade matched the dimensions provided by the M.E. 这把刀与法医所说的尺寸相吻合
[09:04] Well,this also confirmed 同时还证实了
[09:05] that the blood on the blade belonged to our victim. 刀上的血是属于死者的
[09:40] Well,this confirms it. 呃 并且进一步肯定了
[09:43] The prints on the handle are Zach Finley’s. 刀柄上留有Zach Finley的指纹
[09:50] Last night I made myself a gin and tonic. 昨晚我给自己弄了点杜松子加汤尼水
[09:52] I cut up some fresh limes. 切了些鲜柠檬
[09:55] Guess I left the knife out on the counter. 我猜我是把刀放到橱柜上了
[09:57] There’s a dark saturation stain on the suspect’s pants. 嫌犯裤子上有一块暗色的污渍
[10:06] There’s a large scuff mark in the blood pool, 血泊中有很大一块拖拽的痕迹
[10:09] that is consistent with the shape of the pant leg. 那与裤腿的形状一致
[10:11] It looks like Zach knelt in the victim’s blood. 看上去Zach跪倒在死者的血泊中
[10:15] I slipped on the tile when I was running out. 当我跑路时瓷砖打滑
[10:19] Fell into the blood. 我就摔在血泊里
[10:32] You know,there could be a logical explanation 你知道 你们发现的一切
[10:35] for everything you found. 从逻辑上也能解释得通
[10:36] Or you have one of Villani’s 20% that are guilty. 或者你碰上Villani那20%的罪犯了
[10:42] Right,and then I took a sleeping pill, 对的 之后我吃了安眠药
[10:45] and I went to sleep. 我就睡着了
[10:46] Then I woke up to the sound of sirens,I ran. 后来被警报器的声音惊醒我就逃跑了
[10:48] So,you didn’t hear anything during the time of the murder? 这么说谋杀之时你没有听到任何声音?
[10:52] No. 没有听到
[10:54] The prosecution’s going to sink you. 检方会让你完蛋的
[10:56] Why? 为啥?
[10:57] I don’t care how many sleeping pills you took, 我才不管你吃了多少片安眠药
[10:59] you didn’t hear a girl getting slaughtered? 你没有听到一个女孩惨死?
[11:04] All right,I might’ve heard a man’s voice. 好吧 我可能是听到一个男人的声音
[11:07] Might’ve heard a man’s voice? 可能听到男人的声音?
[11:08] You didn’t tell us that before. 你之前没有告诉我们
[11:09] I don’t know,it could’ve been just a dream. 我不确定 可能只是我做梦
[11:11] Dream? Zach! 做梦? Zach!
[11:13] Um… 呃
[11:14] This is great. What? 这很好 啥?
[11:16] When suspects dream part of their statement, 当嫌犯有部分口供说是在做梦时
[11:18] it usually means they’re more involved than they want to say. 这通常表明他们的情况 比口供中说的复杂的多
[11:20] I’m just telling you what I remember,all right? 我在告诉你我记得的一切好吧?
[11:23] I don’t know if I heard it, 我不知道自己到底是听到了
[11:25] if I dreamed I heard it. 还是我梦到自己听到了
[11:27] I told you, I was on a sleeping pill. 我跟你讲过我吃了安眠药
[11:35] I want you to draw something for me. 我想让你画点东西
[11:38] Something to help you get your story straight. 画画可能会让你的陈词变得清晰直接
[11:43] What should I draw? 我该画点什么?
[11:45] I want you to draw exactly what you saw 我想要你精确画出
[11:46] when you ran outside this morning. 当你今天早晨跑到外面时看到的一切
[11:49] Okay. 好吧
[12:27] No,Zach. 不 Zach
[12:30] What? 咋了?
[12:31] When people are telling the truth, 当人们说的是实话时
[12:32] they typically draw from their perspective. 他们通常会从自己的视角开始画
[12:35] The edge of the bed, the floor,what they saw. 床的边缘 地板 他们看到的一切
[12:38] You drew this from a bird’s-eye view. 你是从鸟瞰视角开始画的
[12:39] Well,what does that mean? 这有什么含义吗?
[12:41] It means that you’re lying about some aspect of your story. 含义是你的故事有些方面是撒了谎的
[12:45] It doesn’t sound like hard science. 听上去不像是严谨的科学理论
[12:48] The theory’s based on a recent study. 这个理论是基于最近的研究之上
[12:51] It’s not admissible yet, 还没有得到广泛认同
[12:53] but it’s enough to give me doubt. 但是足够可以让我怀疑你的口供
[12:57] Does this mean you’re dumping me? 这表示你们要放弃我么?
[12:58] What are you hiding?! 你到底隐瞒了什么!
[13:01] Nothing. 啥也没隐瞒
[13:03] Eric,let me take this. Eric 让我来吧
[13:12] I’ll see you in the prelim. 初审时见
[13:21] You’d better tell me the truth. 你最好是跟我讲实话
[13:25] Because I can’t protect you otherwise. 否则我也保不了你
[13:36] I do have something to hide, 我的确隐瞒了一些事情
[13:38] but I would rather 但是比起告诉你实话
[13:39] go away for killing that girl… 我宁可去
[13:44] …than tell you. 杀了那个女孩
[13:58] The court will take a ten minute break 法庭将休庭10分钟
[14:00] and then hear from the defense’s next witness. 之后将听取辩方下一位证人的证词
[14:09] Ten more minutes,H. 还有十分钟 H
[14:10] Indeed. 确实
[14:11] Look,I know I don’t have to say it,but,uh… 我知道我不必这样说 但是我
[14:15] thanks for all the calls. 谢谢你打电话过来
[14:16] You’re still family,Eric. 你仍然是大家庭的一员 Eric
[14:19] Now,wh-what if I’m wrong? 但是如果我错了该怎么办?
[14:22] What if I help a killer go free today? 要是我让一个真正的杀人犯得到自由 该怎么办?
[14:24] It is too late to get cold feet. 事到临头退缩有点太迟了
[14:26] It’s moving so fast, 事态发展得太快
[14:27] I’ve haven’t had a chance 我都没有机会让自己
[14:29] to wrap my brain around all the evidence. 全神贯注在所有的证据上
[14:31] Eric,the forensic expert cannot walk on a case. Eric 鉴证专家不是跑龙套的
[14:37] Yeah,I gotta follow through. 嗯 我得自始至终跟进这起案子
[14:38] You gotta follow through. 你得跟进这起案子到底
[14:40] Good luck. 祝你好运
[14:50] The saturation stain on the pants 裤子上的污渍
[14:52] matches the scuff mark in the blood pool. 与血泊中的拖拽痕迹相符
[14:55] The defendant knelt over the victim while he stabbed her. 被告捅杀死者时跪在她身旁
[15:02] Do you agree with CSI Duquesne’s assessment? 你赞同Duquesne调查员的评估么?
[15:05] No,I don’t. 不 我不同意
[15:07] If you look to the right of the blood pool, 如果你看到血泊的右边
[15:09] there’s a distinct splash pattern on the tile. 瓷砖上有明显的飞溅图案
[15:12] Could this splash pattern have occurred 飞溅图案的形成能否发生在
[15:14] when the defendant slipped in the blood,as he testified? 当被告如他所讲滑倒在血泊中之时?
[15:17] Yes,I believe it could have. 是的 我相信有这可能
[15:27] Thank you,Mr. Delko. 谢谢你 Delko先生
[15:30] Yeah,that knife was used 是的 这把刀就是用来
[15:31] to stab Summer Davenport. 刺杀Summer Davenport的凶器
[15:33] I found the defendant’s 我在刀柄上
[15:34] prints on the handle. 发现被告的指纹
[15:39] This knife is a pretty damning 这把刀的确是非常好的证据啊
[15:41] piece of evidence, is it not,Mr. Delko? Delko先生 你说是不是呢?
[15:43] Only when you don’t consider the timeline. 当你考虑时间线时这就不是好的证据了
[15:46] What do you mean by that? 这话怎讲?
[15:47] The fingerprints don’t tell us 指纹并不能告诉我们
[15:49] when Zach Finley handled the knife. Zach Finley是何时握过刀
[15:51] Zach stated in his testimony earlier that he made himself Zach早前的证词说过
[15:54] a drink the night before the murder. 他在谋杀前给自己弄了点喝的
[15:56] He used the knife to cut a lime. 他用刀来切柠檬
[15:57] Is there any evidence to support that? 有没有证据支持这一点?
[15:59] Yes,the defense ordered 是的 辩方要求对刀
[16:01] a test of the knife blade 做一项
[16:02] for citric acid. 柠檬酸的测试
[16:04] And what was the result of that test? 测试的结果是什么?
[16:06] Positive. 阳性的
[16:19] This is a close call, but I’m going to say that 这算是侥幸脱险吧 但我要说的是
[16:23] the prosecution has provided insufficient evidence 检方证据不足
[16:26] to convince a reasonable jury 不能使理智的陪审团确信
[16:28] that this defendant committed the crime of murder. 被告犯了谋杀罪
[16:31] I will hold the defendant over 我会指控被告
[16:34] to face charges of breaking and entering. 犯有非法入侵罪
[16:36] However,you don’t have enough for the murder charge. 但是谋杀指控证据不充分
[16:39] Your Honor,this animal 法官阁下 这个禽兽
[16:41] killed an innocent woman! 杀了一个无辜的女人!
[16:43] Come back when you have more evidence. 证据充分了再过来吧
[16:45] I move to set bail. 我请求决定保释金额
[16:46] Bail is set at $50,000. 保释金是5万美金
[16:48] Your Honor,he’s homeless; he can’t make that. 法官阁下 他无家可归 出不起这笔钱
[16:51] Then he’ll remain in custody. 那他就继续待在看守所
[16:55] I can’t believe the judge fell for Finley’s excuses. 我不敢相信法官认同Finley的辩解
[16:58] Well,it wouldn’t have happened if we would’ve had more time. 要是我们证据充分这一切也不会发生
[17:00] So,what do we do now? 那我们现在怎么办?
[17:02] You heard the man. 你听到法官的话了
[17:03] We finish what we started. 我们就做完开始时做的工作就行
[17:42] Pilates, yoga,90-minute abs. 普拉提 瑜伽 90分钟助你塑造腹肌
[17:47] That’s a pretty decent exercise collection. 这些收藏都是很好的练习教程
[17:50] Hey,Delko,want to come over Delko 你不过来
[17:52] and take a picture of me doing this? 拍一下我的举动么?
[17:53] Make sure I’m doing it right? 你敢保证我做的程序就是对的?
[17:54] It’s not about you making mistakes,Wolfe. 这个不是关于你犯没犯错误的 Wolfe
[17:57] It’s about how I interpret what you find. 我要说明你发现了什么
[17:59] Mr. Wolfe,Eric has every right to be here. Wolfe Eric有权利来这里
[18:01] We have nothing to hide. 我们没有任何刻意隐瞒的东西
[18:03] Yeah,but H,while he’s watching us,who’s watching him? 但是 H 他在监视我们 谁来监视他?
[18:07] That’s really funny. 你这话有意思
[18:13] Mr. Wolfe,can I have your help,please? Wolfe 能过来帮个忙吗?
[18:17] You got something? 你有发现?
[18:19] I think so. 我想是的
[18:23] Can I have a blade? 给我把刀好吗?
[18:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:50] What’s that doing there? 那玩意怎么在沙发里头?
[18:52] Can I see that,H? 我能看一下吗 H?
[18:54] Looks like the fabric 看上去布料是从
[18:57] has been pulled away from the seam. 接缝那里被扯开的
[19:00] Yeah,like someone clawed at it. 是啊 像是有人硬撕的
[19:02] It could have been ripped off the victim. 应该是从死者身上扯下来的
[19:14] You thinking rape? 你觉得是强奸么?
[19:16] It’s possible. 有可能
[19:18] Mr. Wolfe,DNA on the bra, biologicals on the couch. Wolfe 文胸上的DNA 沙发上的生物样本就交给你了
[19:21] Okay? 好么?
[19:24] Got it. 明白
[19:28] Excuse me,gentlemen. 抱歉 先生们
[19:32] Tom Loman Tom Loman.
[19:33] Yeah,Dr. Loman, um,the work up on the victim? Loman医生 死者的验尸报告怎样了?
[19:36] I haven’t gotten to it yet. 还没开始验呢
[19:37] I just finished casting the stab wounds. 我刚列完死者的刀伤
[19:39] Okay,have you noticed any physical evidence 你能看一下
[19:41] of sexual assault,Doctor? 死者是否受过性侵犯呢 医生?
[19:44] Hold on,I’ll give a cursory. 别挂 我先粗略地验一下
[20:02] I do see bruising and some tearing,Horatio. 的确有瘀青还有撕裂伤 Horatio
[20:05] It’s quite possible Ms. Davenport was assaulted. Davenport女士很有可能被侵犯了
[20:07] I’ll complete the kit and get it up to DNA ASAP. 我全套验尸完成后会尽快把DNA送检
[20:10] Okay,thank you. 好 谢谢你
[20:11] My guy? 是我的那位当事人吗?
[20:13] It’s too soon to tell,Eric. 现在说为时过早 Eric
[20:18] Valera Valera.
[20:19] I am running the biologicals from Dr. Loman. 我正在检验Loman医生送来的生物样本
[20:21] About to get you a DNA profile. 马上就能给你DNA档案
[20:27] Let’s run it against the criminal database. 把它和罪犯数据库进行比对
[20:29] I’ll check registered sex offenders. 我检查一下登记在案的性犯罪者
[20:34] No match in our system. 我们的系统中没有匹配的
[20:35] I’ll need someone to compare it to. 我需要嫌犯的DNA来进行对比
[20:37] No worries. I’ve got an idea. 不用担心 我有主意了
[20:45] You have no right to take biologicals from my client. 你们没有权利提取当事人的生物样本
[20:48] We have a right to test whether the semen 我们有权检测在死者身上发现的精液
[20:49] found on the victim belongs to Finley. 是否属于Finley
[20:51] Is there some new evidence 有新证据使你们确信
[20:52] that leads you to believe that Ms. Davenport was raped? Davenport女士被强奸了么?
[20:55] Your Honor, it’s the considered 法官阁下
[20:56] opinion of my medical examiner 法医所持的意见是
[20:58] that she was raped. 她被强奸了
[20:59] I am submitting a report, and we believe that report 我要递交一份报告
[21:03] will substantiate the finding. 我们相信报告会证实这一点
[21:08] What’s missing in that report 报告里疏忽的一点是
[21:10] is evidence linking what they’ve found to my client. 没有证据把这一发现与被告联系起来
[21:13] Which is why we need Finley’s DNA. 所以我们才需要Finley的DNA
[21:15] He’s got nothing to lose if he’s not a match. 如果不匹配他也没吃亏
[21:17] Just his civil liberties. 他丧失了公民自由
[21:19] The state can’t demand 州法院不能因为异想天开
[21:20] my client’s private genetic information on a whim. 就要求当事人提供个人的基因信息
[21:23] A whim? 异想天开?
[21:24] He admitted to breaking into the victim’s home. 他承认闯入受害人的家中
[21:26] He was covered in her blood. 他身上沾满她的血
[21:28] He’s explained all that. 他全部都解释了
[21:30] Or were you asleep during the prelim? 难道你初审时都在睡觉吗?
[21:33] Ms. Villani, your client’s admission, Villani小姐 你当事人的供述
[21:35] in conjunction with the M.E.’s findings 和法医的鉴定结果有联系
[21:38] satisfy the probable cause necessary here. 符合所需的合理根据
[21:41] Zach Finley will submit a blood sample Zach Finley会把血样
[21:44] to the Miami-Dade crime lab. 送到迈阿密犯罪实验室去的
[21:46] Thank you,Your Honor. 谢谢法官大人
[21:50] This isn’t necessary. 根本没这必要
[21:52] I didn’t do this. 真不是我干的
[21:54] I wouldn’t rape that girl, any girl. 我不会强奸她的 我不会强奸任何人
[21:56] The court ordered it,Finley. Finley 这是法院的命令
[21:57] I’m telling you, I couldn’t do this. 跟你说了多少遍了 不是我干的
[21:59] Then you don’t have anything to worry about. 那就更没什么好担心的了
[22:01] Okay,just relax. 好了 放松
[22:04] Please. 请放松
[22:06] Why won’t you just believe me?! 你们怎么就不信我?!
[22:07] Sit down! Please don’t do this! 给我坐下! 请别这么做!
[22:10] You know, the more you argue, 你越狡辩
[22:11] the more I think you’ve got something to hide. 就越让我觉得你是在隐瞒些什么
[22:14] Just let the blood tell the truth. 让血来说出真相吧
[22:59] So I heard that Zach put up quite a fight 听说采血时
[23:01] during the blood collection. Zach还闹事来着
[23:02] Yeah. You know what that means. 是啊 知道这说明什么
[23:04] Yep,plea bargain. 嗯 想讨价还价
[23:11] Oh,my God. 我的天哪
[23:13] What? 怎么了?
[23:14] Oh… my… God. 我…的…天…哪
[23:16] What? 怎么了?
[23:18] Oh,my God. 我的天啊
[23:19] Natalia Natalia.
[23:20] Is it my guy? 是我们要找的人吗?
[23:22] I don’t think so. 我不这么看
[23:26] Natalia,how common is a condition like this? Natalia 这种情况 出现的概率是多少?
[23:30] One in 20,000 births. 2万分之一吧
[23:32] Okay,would a visual confirmation help? 那好 直接用看的有用吗?
[23:35] Yeah,it would help. 嗯 有用的
[23:36] Okay,let’s get it confirmed. 好吧 来确认一下吧
[23:39] All right,let’s get this over with. 好吧 来看看吧
[23:47] Okay,cowboy,drop trou. 小牛仔 把裤子脱掉
[23:57] Zach Finley is not our guy. 不是Zach Finley
[23:59] In fact,I don’t even know if he’s a guy. 实际上我都不知道他是不是个男的
[24:01] Oh,come on, didn’t you pat him down 少来了 你不是在
[24:02] at the crime scene? 犯罪现场搜他身了吗?
[24:03] Yeah,for a gun. 没错 搜一把枪
[24:05] Wh-Whoa,whoa, so you’re saying… 等等等 那你的意思是…
[24:07] Let me spell it out for you. 给你解释一下
[24:09] The guy doesn’t have the equipment. 那家伙没那玩意儿
[24:11] Oh. 喔
[24:13] Hmm. 嗯
[24:16] What the hell are you telling me? 那你是什么意思?
[24:18] Zach Finley is unequivocally innocent of rape. Zach Finley根本没能力强奸
[24:21] And we know this why? 你们怎么知道的?
[24:22] Because we ran a blood test, 我们做了个血液化验
[24:24] and we discovered that he has AIS. 发现他患有AIS
[24:26] AIS… what is that? AIS 那是什么?
[24:27] Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. 雄激素不敏感综合征
[24:29] It’s basically when somebody is born genetically male, 就是生下来虽然是男人
[24:31] but they lack certain sex characteristics. 可是缺少特定的性体征
[24:34] Finley couldn’t have left semen in Summer Davenport Finley是不可能在 Summer Davenport体内或其他女人那里
[24:36] or any other girl for that matter because he’s unequipped. 留下精液的 因为他没那功能
[24:40] What? 说什么?
[24:41] He has a genetic abnormality. 他有遗传变异
[24:43] He… okay,certain things developed 他就是 好吧 就是
[24:45] and certain things did not. 有些东西他长了 有些东西他没长
[24:47] He’s physically incapable of committing rape. 生理缺陷使得他根本没办法强奸
[24:51] Okay,well, I hope you’re going to bring me 那好 我希望你们除了
[24:53] more than some blood test to back this up. 血液检验外还能拿出其他的证明
[24:55] Yeah,of course. 那是当然的
[24:56] We have visual confirmation and medical reports. 我们有目视判定和医疗报告
[25:08] Okay,so he couldn’t rape her. 好 他不能强奸她
[25:10] That doesn’t mean he didn’t kill her. 也不能就说明他不会杀人啊
[25:12] We still have him for murder. 他还是谋杀案的嫌疑人
[25:13] Right,so someone snuck in and raped her, 是的 那是有人溜进去强奸她
[25:17] then Zach woke up and killed her? 然后Zach醒了就把他杀了?
[25:19] Even you don’t believe that. 即使连你自己也不相信
[25:21] You’re right,it’s, it’s ridiculous. 你说得没错 太荒唐了
[25:23] I’ll,uh, I’ll draw up the paperwork 我 呃 去起草一份文件
[25:26] and we’ll drop the murder charge. 取消对他的谋杀指控
[25:28] So we’re done here. 那就搞定了
[25:32] That explains why Zach didn’t want his blood drawn. 那也就解释了为什么 Zach不想做血液检验
[25:34] And why he drew me a bird’seye view of the murder. 怪不得他画出来的图是俯瞰图
[25:38] He didn’t want the whole world to know his condition. 他不想让别人知道他的病
[25:40] Yeah,poor guy. 是啊 可怜的家伙
[25:42] The whole thing’s going to be on the 6:00 news now. 明早6店的新闻就会播出来了
[25:44] Yeah. 是啊
[25:46] All right,that’s it. 好吧 都搞定了
[25:48] No more observing now that your client is in the clear. 既然你的当事人是清白的 就不用再观察了
[25:51] Right,okay. 对啊 好吧
[25:54] Take care. 你保重
[25:56] What are you going to do… go back to Puerto Rico? 你要做什么 再回去波多黎各吗?
[25:59] You know,I love it there, but,uh,I missed Miami. 你也知道我爱那里 不过 呃 我也很想迈阿密
[26:04] Miami missed you. 迈阿密也想你
[26:07] Villani offered me a contract, Villani要和我签约
[26:09] but,uh… if her next client’s guilty, 不过 呃…如果 她下个客户有罪的话
[26:12] I don’t think I could live with that. 我觉得我不能忍受
[26:15] Yeah. 是啊
[26:17] You know,I heard the state attorney’s office 听说州律师办公室
[26:19] is looking for a forensic expert. 召鉴证专家呢
[26:21] Talbot? Talbot?
[26:23] All right,good to know. 好吧 知道了
[26:25] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑的
[26:27] See you. 再见
[26:31] Oh,Tom. 哦 Tom
[26:33] Did you find anything else 发现Summer凶手的
[26:34] that could help us identify Summer’s attacker… 线索了吗
[26:37] hair,skin under the nails, anything like that? 头发 指甲里的肉 诸如此类?
[26:39] Nothing so far. 目前还没有
[26:42] But I’m still looking. 还在找呢
[26:44] Maybe he gave her a sedative. 也许他给她吃了镇静剂
[26:45] What about her stomach? 她的胃呢?
[26:47] What else was in there beside eggs and toast? 除了鸡蛋和吐司外 还有什么其他的吗?
[26:49] There is nothing in her stomach… no eggs,no toast. 她的胃里什么东西都没有 没有鸡蛋 没有吐司
[26:52] In fact,I’d say she hasn’t eaten in two days. 实际上我得说她 这两天滴水未进
[26:54] That doesn’t make any sense because Jesse said 这说不通啊 Jesse说
[26:56] that he found half a dozen egg shells in the trash, 在垃圾桶里发现了6个蛋壳
[26:58] and Zach said all he had was a gin and tonic. 而Zach也说他只喝了 一瓶杜松子酒加汤尼水而已
[27:01] Could be another lie he told. 可能是他撒的另一个谎吧
[27:06] Unless… what if the killer was 除非…如果凶手是
[27:09] something like the Night Stalker? 像那种暗夜潜行者呢?
[27:11] He made his victims make him breakfast before he killed them. 杀人前先让受害者给他做早餐
[27:32] That’s creepy,but it could be his M.O. 太诡异了 不过也可能这就是他的杀人手法
[27:35] Could be a way to identify him. 这也可能是抓到他的一个突破口
[27:37] I’m gonna call Horatio. 我去告诉Horatio
[27:39] Walter,what’d you get? Walter 有什么发现吗?
[27:42] What I didn’t get is any rape or murder ces 我没查到迈阿密
[27:44] with a similar M.O. in the Miami area. 有类似手法的强奸或杀人案
[27:46] Okay,what about other counties? 好吧 那其他地区呢?
[27:48] Well,Broward just sent over any violent crimes they’ve had Broward刚把他们那儿近三年来的
[27:51] in the last three years. 暴力犯罪记录发过来
[27:52] Right,so that’s going to take some time. 好吧 那得花点时间了
[27:54] No,no,no,not actually. 不不不 其实不用
[27:55] Check this out. 看这个
[27:57] On each file,there’s a sticker. 每一份文件上都有这么一个标签
[27:59] Embedded on each sticker is a microchip 上面这样的微型芯片
[28:01] containing all the records 内含与本案相关
[28:02] pertinent to a case. 的所有记录
[28:06] Ah. 啊哈
[28:08] In just a matter of seconds, 只要几秒钟
[28:09] the computer can read all the microchips, 电脑就能把盒子里
[28:11] uploading every case file 的所有案卷的案子读出来
[28:13] in the box. 而不必打开盒子
[28:13] Without opening the box.
[28:14] It’s crazy,right? 难以置信 是吧?
[28:18] So now I just got to type in 所以现在 我只要输入
[28:19] a keyword like “breakfast.” 关键词”早餐”
[28:23] Okay,there’s something. 好了 有发现了
[28:26] Ellen Sheffield Ellen Sheffield.
[28:29] A woman in her mid-30s, similar age to Summer, 30多岁 和Summer差不多
[28:31] raped in her home eight days ago. 8天前在家里被人强奸
[28:33] What about the case notes? 案子注释说了些什么?
[28:34] Yeah. 有了
[28:36] Uh,reporting officer made a notation 报告人还加了个注释
[28:39] that the attacker forced her to make breakfast. 说凶手强迫她为其做早餐
[28:43] Hurry up, I’m starving. 快点 我都饿死了
[28:45] I don’t know how I worked up such an incredible appetite. 都不知道我怎么长了 这么个不可思议的胃口
[28:51] I said scrambled! 我说了鸡蛋要炒的!
[28:55] We have a match. 找到符合的了
[28:58] So far what we do know is 到目前为止我们只知道
[29:00] that Summer and Ellen Summer和Ellen
[29:02] never went to the same gym. 没去过同一个健身中心
[29:03] They never went to the same market, 没去过同一家市场
[29:05] they never went to the same dry cleaner. 没去过同一家干洗店
[29:06] They never ate lunch at the same restaurant. 不会在同一家饭馆吃饭
[29:09] They did live in different counties,guys. 老兄 她们就没住在同一区
[29:11] I’m not surprised that their lives never intersected. 她们的生活圈不交叉 我才不感到奇怪咧
[29:14] Except we know 不过我们知道
[29:15] our rapist isn’t targeting at random. 这个强奸犯不是随机选择目标的
[29:17] He is looking 他在寻找那些
[29:17] for women of a certain age who are wealthy. 特定年纪的很富有的女人
[29:19] So their lives must have crossed somewhere. 所以她们的生活一定有交叉
[29:22] Yeah. 是啊
[29:23] All right. 好吧
[29:25] Let’s start at the top. 一件一件来吧
[29:28] Hmm… 嗯…
[29:30] All right. 好
[29:32] Did Ellen Sheffield ever get her computer serviced Ellen Sheffield有没有在Software Squad
[29:34] by the Software Squad? 修过电脑?
[29:43] Yes, 有诶
[29:44] she did, 有
[29:46] three days before her attack. 被袭击前三天时
[29:47] So did Summer Davenport. Summer Davenport也是
[29:49] The tech’s name was Justin Porter. 维修师叫Justin Porter
[29:57] She let this guy into her house. 她让那家伙进屋了
[30:08] Horatio Horatio.
[30:09] Our computer geek Justin Porter 电脑达人 Justin Porter
[30:10] never made it to work this morning. 今早没来上班
[30:12] What’s his last known? 对他有什么了解吗?
[30:13] Employee file gave a fake address. 员工档案里的地址也是假的
[30:14] Okay,let’s put a BOLO out on him. Already done. 好吧 发通缉令 已经发了
[30:16] Frank,check with other victims, Frank 查查其他受害者
[30:18] see if he left a trail. 看他有没留下什么蛛丝马迹
[30:21] Calleigh,meet me at Ellen Sheffield’s. Calleigh 去Ellen Sheffield家找我
[30:31] Mrs. Sheffield, we need your help. Sheffield太太 我们需要你的帮助
[30:33] I already told the police everything about the attack. 我已经把与案子有关的 所有事都告诉警方了
[30:35] I understand, 我明白
[30:37] but there was a woman who was raped and murdered 不过今早在星之岛
[30:39] this morning on Star Island. 有个女人被奸杀了
[30:40] I heard about that on the news. 新闻上播了
[30:43] You think it might be the same man? 你们觉得是同一人所为?
[30:45] We’re not sure. 我们也不能肯定
[30:47] But why don’t you tell us what happened to you? 能告诉我们到底发生了什么吗?
[30:55] My husband was out of town. 我丈夫出差了
[30:58] I woke up in the middle of the night, 我半夜醒来
[31:00] and there was a man standing over the bed. 床另一边站了个男人
[31:09] Hello. 你好啊
[31:10] Afterwards,all,all I wanted to do was to take a shower 之后 我 我只想洗个澡
[31:14] to get clean. 把身子洗干净
[31:19] But he said I had to make him breakfast. 可他非让我给他做早餐
[31:23] When did the stabbing occur? 那什么时候刺得你那刀呢?
[31:26] After breakfast. 早餐之后
[31:29] He disappeared briefly and when he came back, 他很快消失了 当再回来时
[31:31] he was wearing garbage bags. 穿着垃圾袋
[31:34] Garbage bags? 垃圾袋?
[31:35] Why? 为什么?
[31:36] Maybe to prevent transfer. 也许是防止转移吧
[31:39] Why are you wearing that? 你为什么要穿那个?
[31:46] Ellen,I know this is a difficult question. Ellen 我知道这问题很难做答
[31:49] Why do you think he didn’t kill you? 你觉得他为什么没杀你?
[31:51] He would have 他本来会的
[31:52] if it weren’t for the kids 如果不是那些上门
[31:53] who came to the door selling candy bars. 推销糖块的孩子来了的话
[31:56] The doorbell scared him off. 门铃把他吓了个够呛
[32:12] He must have been wearing at least five garbage bags. 他一定穿了不下5个垃圾袋
[32:14] What makes you say that? 你怎么知道?
[32:16] He looked different. 他看起来不一样了
[32:19] Then maybe it wasn’t him. 也许是换了个人
[32:21] Calleigh? Calleigh?
[32:22] Excuse us. 失陪一下
[32:34] What are you thinking? 你怎么想?
[32:35] She said he was different; maybe he was. 他说他不一样了 也许不是同一人
[32:38] He had a partner, one who rapes 他有同伙 一个人先去强奸
[32:40] then Zach kills. 然后Zach去杀人
[32:41] I think it may have been a handoff. 我觉得可能是换班了
[32:44] How are you going to prove that? 怎么证明?
[32:46] We got to find the partner. 我们得找到那个共犯
[32:58] All right, 好吧
[32:58] you think our computer geek might have left us a trail? 你觉得电脑技师可能 会留下些蛛丝马迹?
[33:03] Well,the RAM on a computer keeps a volatile record 电脑的随机存储器会短暂地储存
[33:05] of every action taken and every communication made. 其做过的每一项行为和联系
[33:07] So,if he left us a clue, 所以如果他留下了线索的话
[33:09] it should still be here. 应该还在这呢
[33:10] And this little device captures all that live evidence. 这玩意能捕捉到所有的现场证据
[33:22] If Justin Porter worked on Summer’s computer, 如果Justin Porter 动过Summer的电脑的话
[33:24] he may have left us something behind 他可能会留下些什么
[33:26] that can help us locate him. 能帮咱们找到他
[33:36] So? 然后呢?
[33:37] Seriously not helping. 实际上没什么用
[33:39] Hmm. 嗯
[33:40] Have y’all found anything? 有什么发现吗?
[33:45] The computer’s built-in webcam was activated this morning 今早电脑内置摄像头
[33:47] around the same time as t. 在凶案发生时被启动过
[33:49] Shot video for 20 minutes. 拍了20分钟左右
[33:50] That’s interesting. 有意思
[33:51] Isn’t this the room************* 这不是Horatio认定Summer被强奸的房间么
[33:54] You think the rapist recorded the attack? 你觉得强奸犯录下了强奸过程?
[33:56] It’s possible. 很有可能
[33:57] I mean,he makes his victims cook him breakfast. 他让受害者给他做早餐
[34:00] Sick and twisted is his style. 病态和畸形是他的风格
[34:01] Can we see the video? 能看看那段视频吗?
[34:03] File was e-mailed and then erased. 文件被电邮出去 然后就被删了
[34:07] Man,this guy’s good. 天啊 这家伙真厉害
[34:08] He routed the file through a zombie network. 他是通过一个僵尸网转移的文件
[34:11] Computers and e-mail accounts 电脑和电子邮件账户
[34:12] that have already been hacked into. 可能早已被他侵入过了
[34:14] Did it to cover his tracks. 来掩盖他的行踪
[34:16] This could take months to locate the destination. 这得花几个月来确定他的方位呢
[34:19] What about Ellen Sheffield, the other victim? 那另一个受害者 Ellen Sheffield呢?
[34:22] Yeah,if he recorded Summer’s attack, 是啊 如果他录下了 对Summer的袭击
[34:23] he probably recorded Ellen’s,too. 很有可能也录下了Ellen的
[34:25] And she said he ran off when the doorbell rang. 她说门铃响时他匆匆忙忙就跑掉了
[34:28] It is possible he didn’t have time to cover his tracks. 很有可能他没时间掩盖他的行踪
[34:36] I just think it’s 我只是觉得这家伙
[34:37] completely demented this guy would use 真是疯了 竟会用
[34:39] her own computer to record the rape. 她的电脑来录下强奸过程
[34:46] Will you fast-forward past this part,please? 这段能快进吗?
[34:48] Yeah,sure. 好 当然
[34:51] Wait. Go back. 等等 往回倒一点
[34:54] Well,there’s our guy. 这就是凶手
[34:58] This creep never erased the video 这个怪胎没有删除录像
[35:00] because he never had a chance 原来是因为没时间
[35:01] to send it. 发送文件啊
[35:04] Wait a second. 等一下
[35:06] Guys,someone is trying to access Ellen’s hard drive 咱们谈话时有人正试图
[35:10] remotely right now as we speak. Who? 远程登入Ellen的硬盘 谁?
[35:12] I don’t have a name,but I do have an external IP address. 不知道名字 不过有他的IP地址
[35:14] Can you trace it to a geographic location? 能通过IP地址查到他的地理位置吗?
[35:16] I’m already on it. 正在查
[35:26] That’s a self-storage facility. 这是个自动储存装置
[35:28] Is there a way that this is another zombified computer? 有没有可能这又是 另一台僵尸电脑呢?
[35:30] Definitely not. 当然不能
[35:32] This is the source. 这就是源点
[35:33] Our suspect is there right now. 嫌犯现在就在这里
[36:04] Justin Porter? Justin Porter?
[36:07] You’re under arrest for the murder of Summer Davenport. 你因涉嫌谋杀Summer Davenport 被正式拘捕
[36:10] I didn’t kill her. 我没有杀她
[36:11] We have the video footage,Justin. 我们有录影带 Justin
[36:12] We know what you did to her and to Ellen Sheffield. 我们知道你对她和 Ellen Sheffield都干了什么
[36:15] And if you try to make that 你还试图掩盖一切
[36:15] go away,we got your DNA. 我们有你的DNA
[36:18] We have you. 我们逮着你了
[36:21] Get down! Down! 蹲下! 蹲下!
[36:23] Get down! Get down! 跪下! 跪下!
[36:25] Get off me! 放开我!
[36:27] That’s my work! 那是我的工作!
[36:28] That’s my work! 那是我的工作!
[36:30] I want to see that! 我想看!
[36:32] Get off me! 放开我!
[36:33] Get off me! 放开我!
[37:14] We hear you’re trying to rope my client back into this. 听说你们又要把 我的当事人请回来
[37:16] Just following the facts,ma’am. 太太 我们只是跟着证据走
[37:18] And where exactly are they leading you? 那到底是什么证据呢?
[37:21] Your client claims that he took a sleeping pill, 你当事人声称他当时服用了安眠药
[37:25] but I find no sedative in his bloodstream. 可我们在他的血里没发现任何镇静剂
[37:27] You see,I don’t think he was asleep at all. 所以我认为他当时根本没在睡觉
[37:32] I think he’s involved. 我觉得他也参与其中了
[37:39] You’re working on a connection between Justin and Zach. 你是在找Justin和Zach的联系
[37:43] How many years back are you going? 你打算从多久以前开始查起
[37:46] Far as I need to,Eric. 只要我需要的 Eric
[37:50] Sorry,H,Villani wants me to record all of this. 抱歉 H Villani让我录的
[37:53] No worries,brother. Just fire away. 没事的 接着录吧
[38:41] Zach So,Zach,
[38:43] you worked circulation, and Justin worked tech support. 你负责下手 Justin则提供技术支持
[38:50] Don’t say anything,Zach. 什么都别说 Zach
[38:54] You were a tag team. 你们是双打搭档
[39:51] Justin and I completed each other. Justin和我互补
[39:54] Zach! Zach!
[39:54] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[39:56] I’ll do the talking now. 后面的我说
[40:01] He could be with these women,but I couldn’t. 他可以和那些女人做爱 而我不能
[40:06] Killing was the only way that I could get close to them. 杀人是我能想到的 唯一亲近她们的方法
[40:12] Closer than sex. 比性关系还亲近
[40:18] Take him,please. 把他带走
[40:28] So much… for your batting average. 这就是… 对你的回击
[42:44] == 结束 ==
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme