Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:30] Hello? 你还好吗?
[01:34] Oh, my God! 我的天呐!
[01:36] BOY (groaning): Help. 救命
[01:44] (mumbling) Stay back, okay? Stay back. 你往旁边靠一下好吗? 往边上点
[01:49] Get you out of here. (moaning) 我这就把你弄出来
[02:01] I need an ambulance at the corner 请速派救护人员
[02:02] of Orchard and Bloom. 还有消防人员
[02:03] And a fire truck, hurry! 到Orchard路和Bloom路来 快一点!
[02:15] ?? 小心点 小心点
[02:27] This looks ugly. 场面可够惨烈的
[02:28] Yeah. One dead, one survivor. 是啊 一死一伤
[02:31] Any sign of a second driver? 另外一辆车的司机呢?
[02:32] No, fled the scene. I’ve got patrol 没见着 那家伙跑了
[02:34] barricading the neighborhood. 我已经让巡警在周围路段设置了路障
[02:35] So I assume they’ve got someone on his trail? Yeah. 我猜这是有追踪的目标了? 对
[02:37] Horatio’s canvassing the perimeter. Horatio正在周围仔细检查
[02:40] Also, there’s a possible witness. 同时 还有一位可能的目击者
[02:41] A Good Samaritan was jogging… 这个叫Good Samaritan的人在慢跑
[02:43] Pulled the victim’s son out of the back of the SUV. 他把死者儿子从SUV后座上拖出来
[02:45] Possibly saved his life. 很大程度上救了他的命
[02:47] Is that the victim’s son in the back of the ambulance? 救护车后面坐着的人是死者儿子?
[02:49] CARDOZA: That’s him. 就是他
[02:51] Hey, what are you doing? 你在做什么?
[02:52] You could be compromising evidence. 你这样做可能使证据无法采纳
[02:54] You know the way I feel about it is, he is going to replay 我能感觉到 今天的惨剧
[02:56] this day over and over again in his mind. 会一遍又一遍在他脑海里回放
[02:59] I don’t want it to be any worse. 我不想让他更加难过
[03:08] CAINE: Hang on a second. 等一下
[03:10] I need a paramedic! She’s alive! 医护人员来一下! 还有幸存者!
[03:15] Hang in there, sweetheart. 坚持住 姑娘
[03:16] Give her some room, please. 请为她让下路好么
[03:18] Give her some room. MAN: She gonna be okay? 腾个地方给她 她会没事的吧?
[03:20] It’s too soon to tell. 现在说还为时过早
[03:21] We believe she was driving the other car. 我们相信她当时驾驶另一辆汽车
[03:24] What? No, that’s Lily, my sister. 啥? 不可能 她是Lily 是我妹妹
[03:27] Wait a minute, she was in the Escalade with you? Yes. 等等 她当时也在凯雷德车上? 是的
[03:30] Can I go? 我能走了吗?
[03:31] Yeah, stay with her. 嗯 去陪着她吧
[03:39] She must’ve been thrown from the vehicle. 她肯定是从车里被甩出来了
[03:42] (siren whoops) Question is, 现在的问题是
[03:43] who was driving the Bentley? 开宾利的那位是谁?
[03:45] Somebody with something to hide. 一个有所隐瞒的人呗
[03:52] * Yeah! *
[04:15] * We don’t get fooled again *
[04:19] * Don’t get fooled again *
[04:22] * No, no! *
[04:58] Good, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[05:02] Well, patrol just got back to us. 巡警刚来过电话
[05:04] License plate belongs to a Billy Jones. 宾利车的车主是Billy Jones
[05:07] Okay. 好吧
[05:09] Well, where the hell is he? 那他现在死哪去了?
[05:11] Uh, he wasn’t here. 车祸时他不在车内
[05:13] Reported it stolen last night. 昨晚他报警说车被盗了
[05:14] That means somebody jacked the car, 那就是说有人偷了车
[05:16] caused a crash to kill the woman and fled. 开车撞死了一位妇女之后逃逸了
[05:19] Guy’s a oneman crime spree. 这家伙一个人狂欢就犯着罪玩么
[05:20] Whoa, whoa… we don’t even know 我说 现在还不确定
[05:21] which car caused the accident yet. 是哪辆车引发的事故呢
[05:23] Well, we know that innocent people don’t flee the scene. 得了吧 清白的人谁还逃逸呀
[05:28] All right. (camera shutter clicking) 说的也是
[05:34] Huh… Well, I can take the steering wheel back to the lab. 我要把方向盘带回实验室
[05:37] Try it for prints. 看能不能提取到指纹
[05:38] Yeah, good idea. 嗯 想法不错
[05:45] Hold up a second. 稍等 稍等
[05:47] This seat is set back like mine is. 这个座位调整的和我的车座有点像
[05:50] Farther, even. 甚至要更往后
[05:52] All right, so we must be looking for a big guy. 晓得了 我们要找的是个大块头
[05:57] I think the word that you were looking for 我认为你的用词应该是高个子才对
[05:58] is “tall,” Officer Cardoza. Cardoza警官
[06:00] We’re looking for a tall guy. 我们要找的是个大高个儿
[06:02] About 6’4″, at least. 最起码六尺四寸高
[06:10] Hmm. You know, our Good Samaritan 知道不 那位”行善大使”
[06:11] isn’t looking so good. 脸色貌似不是很好
[06:24] People still asking you questions? 还有人要问你问题吗?
[06:27] Nah, I’m just waiting for my sister to pick me up. 不 我在等我妹妹接我回去
[06:29] Thought you said you were jogging. 你不是说你在慢跑么
[06:30] You don’t live around here? 你不住在附近呀?
[06:34] You were the one driving the Bentley, weren’t you? 你就是那个开宾利的 是吧?
[06:37] (sighs): Okay. 好吧
[06:38] I own this very successful video game company. 我开了一家很赚钱的电子游戏公司
[06:40] And when people find out you have a lot of money, 当人们发现我很有钱的话
[06:42] they’ll use any excuse to sue. 他们会用尽各种理由要我赔钱
[06:44] Are you admitting you were at fault in the accident? 你这是承认你是事故中的过错方了?
[06:46] No, I just wanted to consult with my lawyer. 才不是 我只是想和律师商量一下
[06:48] Well, you’re going to need one that specializes 你得找一个擅长刑事辩护的律师
[06:50] in criminal defense; this is vehicular manslaughter. 这是驾车杀人罪
[06:52] No, no, no… I was just making a turn. 不 不 不 我转弯转得好好的
[06:55] They came out of nowhere. 那辆凯雷德不知打哪冒出来了
[07:02] How come you don’t have a scratch on you? 那你身上怎么没有刮伤?
[07:03] I guess I was lucky. Lucky, huh? 我猜是我够幸运 幸运哈?
[07:06] Not so much. 未必吧
[07:07] We know that that car was stolen. 我们已经知道宾利车是被盗车辆
[07:09] I didn’t steal it. 我没有偷车
[07:10] I was returning it. 我正要去还车
[07:11] Yeah, see, you already used 你已经用过一次
[07:12] that Good Samaritan story once already. “行善大使”在慢跑的说辞了
[07:15] Look, my sister’s dating the guy who owns the Bentley. 我妹妹在和这位宾利车主约会
[07:17] She got into a situation with him. 现在他俩的关系有点棘手
[07:19] I was just returning the car. 而我就是把车还回去
[07:22] Well, I guess we’ll need your sister to come in and verify 那我们需要你妹妹来证明你的说辞
[07:24] that story. Sure. 好啊
[07:26] Okay… 那好
[07:28] Bring him over to Holding. 把他带至拘留室
[07:42] WOMAN: Don’t touch me! 你别碰我!
[07:42] Excuse me! Excuse me, where is my brother?! 有人吗! 来人啊 我哥哥在哪里?
[07:45] Ma’am? Ms. Emparo, Ms. Emparo, it’s okay. 女士? Emparo女士 没事的
[07:46] Calm down, all right? I got it. Let’s… I want to see Victor. 先冷静一下 好吗? 让我来处理 我要见Victor
[07:49] Okay, I have a few questions, then you can talk to him. 我问你几个问题 之后你就能见他了
[07:51] No, first I see him, then I answer your questions. 不行 让我先见他 之后再回答问题
[07:54] Um, your brother… 你哥哥
[07:57] is in a lot of trouble. 这次有大麻烦了
[07:59] Why? 为啥啊?
[08:00] He was driving a stolen car 车祸发生时
[08:01] when the accident occurred. 他正驾驶着一辆偷来的车
[08:02] You know anything about that? 你对此了解多少?
[08:03] I told you, let me see him first. 我告诉过你 先让我见他
[08:07] All right. 好吧
[08:09] You need to have a seat. 你先坐一下
[08:10] Your brother’s being arrested for grand theft auto. 你哥哥因为盗窃贵重汽车被逮捕了
[08:12] I’ll have to call upstairs to see if I can get permission. 我要向上级汇报看看是否能拿到许可
[08:15] Victor didn’t steal it. Victor没有偷车
[08:17] I did. 是我偷的
[08:18] But I didn’t mean to. 但是我不是有意的
[08:20] It’s my exboyfriend’s car. We were fighting. 车是我前男友的 我们当时在吵架
[08:22] It got really heated, and I got scared. 局面愈演愈烈 我就害怕了
[08:25] I had to get out of there, so I took off. 我得离开那里 所以我就把车开走了
[08:28] In a car that didn’t belong to you? 开着不属于你的车离开了?
[08:30] But I never meant to keep it. 但我从未有要把车占为己有的意思
[08:33] (thump) I couldn’t face Billy again, 我不能再面对Billy
[08:35] so Victor offered to return the car. 所以Victor主动要帮我去还车
[08:37] He was just trying to protect me. 他只是在保护我
[08:39] MAN: CSI Cardoza! Cardoza调查员!
[08:40] We got a problem in here! 我们这有情况!
[08:44] What happened? Uh, I don’t know. 发生什么事了? 我不知道
[08:46] We just found him like this. What happened to him? 我们刚发现他倒在地上 他这是怎么了?
[08:48] Officer, what is going on? 警官 出了什么事了?
[08:51] He doesn’t have a pulse. 他已经没有脉搏了
[08:52] Get an EMT in here. Yes, sir. 找紧急医疗队过来 是的 长官
[08:53] Excuse me. 借过
[09:00] I think he’s the largest one I’ve ever caught. 我想他是我解剖过的人中最高的一个
[09:04] Look, I don’t understand. How did he end up 我不明白了 好端端的人
[09:06] on the floor of the holding cell? 怎么就突然倒在拘留室地板上死了?
[09:19] Pretend this is Victor’s head. 假设这个是Victor的脑袋
[09:22] And I assume the gelatin is his brain? 那些凝胶就是他的脑子咯?
[09:27] Which, before the crash, 没错 在车祸之前
[09:30] was a solid mass. Mmhmm. 大脑是固状的
[09:32] But then… 但之后呢
[09:41] He suffered a diffuse axonal injury from the impact, 他的颅内受到了弥漫性轴索损伤
[09:45] which started an ischemic cascade 这就引发了一连串的缺血
[09:47] that caused apoptosis 引发了细胞凋亡
[09:49] leading to neuron necritis. 最终导致神经元细胞坏死
[09:51] His head shook so hard, it broke his brain? 他的头摇晃得太厉害 就伤了脑子?
[09:55] Fractured with invisible cracks. 组织间裂隙及血管撕裂肉眼观察不到
[10:06] Once Victor’s brain stopped working, so did his 一旦Victor的大脑停止工作 他的肺和心脏也就停工了
[10:09] lungs and heart. What happened to him, Officer? What is going on? 他这是怎么了警官 出了什么事?
[10:10] But he was fine. 但是我和他在事故后谈话时
[10:11] I spoke with him after the accident. 他的状态还是很好啊
[10:13] He was completely coherent. 他说话条理清楚得很
[10:14] It’s called “talk and die” syndrome. 所以这是”说着话就死掉”的典型表现
[10:17] The jostling rips the nerves apart, 推撞扯断了神经
[10:19] causing the brain cells to atrophy, which takes time. 从而引发脑神经萎缩 这需要时间
[10:21] He could’ve gone on for days before dropping dead. 他可能还能拖好几天之后再突然死亡
[10:25] Huh. This brings the body count 这样车祸中丧生的人员数量
[10:27] on this accident to two. 从一个增加到两个
[10:29] Man, it’s insane. 老兄 这个世界太疯狂
[10:31] I mean, the guy was standing right over there. 我是说 那个人就站在那
[10:33] Looked fine to me. 我看他气色还不错啊
[10:34] Yeah, I bet he thought he dodged a bullet. 是啊 我赌他肯定以为自己逃过一劫
[10:37] Anyway, Walter, last time I checked 不管怎样 Walter
[10:39] you can’t charge a dead man with vehicular manslaughter. 你又不能指控一个死人驾车杀人
[10:42] Looks like the family may still want to pursue civilly. 看上去民事诉讼还是免不了的
[10:45] So Horatio wants all the “i’s” dotted and “t’s” crossed. 所以Horatio要所有人都谨慎着点
[10:48] Okay, you want me to tell you what happened, Walter? 要我告诉你车祸经过吗 Walter?
[10:50] Yeah. 好啊
[10:50] Victor Emparo came out of the stop sign Victor Emparo车速过快
[10:53] too fast into oncoming traffic. 从停车标志那冲到迎面驶来的车上
[10:55] End of case. 案子结了
[10:56] Let’s go eat. Yeah, case isn’t closed 咱去吃饭吧 朋友 直到发现实质上的证据
[10:58] until we got some solid physical evidence, my friend. 案子才能算结了
[11:01] I’m hungry. 我很饿啊
[11:02] And what I got here says the northernmost end of the debris 我发现 最北端的碎片显示
[11:05] indicates a point of impact approximately 撞击点离参考点大约有
[11:06] 12 feet, three inches from the point of reference. 12英尺3英寸
[11:09] And according to Victor Emparo’s account, 并且根据Victor Emparo的证言
[11:11] he was turning right from the southwest corner. 他当时在西南角处右转
[11:14] And judging from the, uh, damage done to the SUV here, 从SUV上的损坏判断
[11:17] it rearended the Bentley. 它是从后面拱了宾利
[11:18] Which means the SUV must have been coming from that way, over the bridge. 这也说明SUV一定是从桥上驶过来
[11:22] Exactly. 正是
[11:32] Yeah, width of the mark is consistent with an SUV’s tires. 轮胎印子的宽度与SUV的轮胎一致
[11:36] Only problem is, 唯一的问题就是
[11:38] this tread is arcing away from the center of the road. 这组轮胎印说明车是从路中央突然变道
[11:43] It’s turning into the Bentley. 就朝着宾利拱过去了
[11:45] If somebody cuts you off, your natural reaction 如果有人迎面要断你的道
[11:47] is to turn away, avoiding the crash. 第一反应该是躲开 免得出车祸才是
[11:54] How in the hell did you fit under there? 你突然趴车底下干什么?
[11:59] The skid mark under there indicates 刹车痕显示在撞车之前
[12:01] the SUV jammed on its brake before the impact. SUV的司机还是踩了紧急刹车
[12:03] Our sevenfooter definitely had some lies up his sleeve, 那位七尺的高人一定是说谎了
[12:06] but this doesn’t look like one of them. 但是证据却不这样看
[12:08] He didn’t cause this accident. 事故不是由他引起的
[12:24] But what caused the SUV to swerve so erratically? 但是SUV咋飘忽不定就变道了呢?
[12:28] Maybe an animal? 是躲动物呢?
[12:29] A piece of debris? 还是要躲路上的碎片?
[12:30] Maybe the mother was putting on makeup. 也许是母亲当时在化妆
[12:33] Maybe she was talking on a cell phone. 还可能是在打电话
[12:35] Okay, or maybe, and I hate to say this, 我真不想这样说 还有一种可能
[12:38] some people like to add a little somethingsomething 有些人早晨的咖啡里
[12:40] to their morning coffee. 喜欢加点好料
[12:41] Mom with a habit. 这位母亲有瘾啊
[12:44] Seen that before. 以前也见过这样的
[12:45] Tell you what… I’ll, uh… call Dr. Loman, 跟你说 我这就打电话给Loman医生
[12:48] see if I can’t get a rush on that tox report. 看看是否能快点拿到毒检报告
[12:51] The blood ethanol level is 182 grams per hectoliter. 血液中酒精浓度是每百毫升182毫克
[12:55] So where does that put us? 那这个结果会造成什么影响?
[12:56] My math says .115. 醉酒的标准是每百毫升115毫克
[13:00] That’s definitely over the legal limit. 这很明显超过法律规定的界限
[13:02] She shouldn’t have been behind a pottery wheel, 她连制陶轮都摆弄不好
[13:04] much less a steering wheel. 更别说是方向盘了
[13:28] Mr. Ballard, where was your family going this morning? Ballard先生 你们家一早要去哪里?
[13:31] The kids were at a pep rally at Drake Point Beach. 孩子们在德雷克海滩参加赛前动员会
[13:34] My wife dropped them off 我的妻子开车送他们过去
[13:36] and she picked them up when it was over. 开完会再接他们回来
[13:38] Any idea where she was between drop off and pick up? 送完孩子后接孩子之前她都去哪了?
[13:40] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[13:42] She called, but I didn’t answer. 她打电话来 我没有接
[13:46] I was… I was in a meeting. 我在 我在开会
[13:49] And I didn’t think anything of it at the time. 那时我根本没想到会出大事
[13:51] But maybe… 但是
[13:54] maybe if I’d picked up, this wouldn’t have happened. 如果我接了电话 这一切就不会发生
[13:56] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[14:01] Mr. Ballard… Ballard先生
[14:04] did your wife have a drinking problem? 你的妻子有酗酒的问题吗?
[14:08] No. 没有
[14:09] No, of course not. Why do you ask? 当然没有 为什么这么问?
[14:11] Because her blood alcohol level was over the legal limit. 因为她血液中的酒精浓度超过 法律规定的界限
[14:15] I mean, when we’d go out, 我们出去吃饭时
[14:18] she’d have a glass of wine with dinner, 她会随餐喝一杯红酒
[14:20] but that’s it. 仅此而已
[14:24] Karen would never drink and drive. Karen绝不会酒后驾车
[14:26] We have 我们家里
[14:28] two teenagers living under our roof. 还有两个孩子在
[14:32] We don’t even keep any liquor in the house. 家里甚至连一瓶酒都没有
[14:35] Doesn’t mean she didn’t drink. 这不能说明她没有酗酒的问题
[14:37] I know my wife. 我了解我妻子
[14:38] Mr. Ballard, I have an alcoholic in my family. Ballard先生 我家也有个酒鬼
[14:41] I know this is hard to hear. No, this isn’t hard. 我知道这话听着有些刺耳 不 这话不刺耳
[14:43] It’s just wrong. It may be, 这压根就是胡扯
[14:45] it may not be, but it’s my job to find out. 究竟是还是不是我的工作会查明的
[14:48] What about the other guy? 另外一辆车的司机呢?
[14:49] The one who stole the car… shouldn’t you be talking to him? 那个偷车的家伙 你们不该找他谈谈吗?
[14:51] The other driver died in custody this morning. 那个司机今早死于拘留室
[14:54] We’ve also proven 我们也已证实
[14:55] it wasn’t his fault. 事故不是他的过错
[15:02] There has to be another explanation. 事故原因肯定还有其他解释
[15:05] (muttering): I’m sorry… 很抱歉
[15:25] I know, I know, I know. 我知道了 知道了
[15:26] You want to know where Karen Ballard was driving 你想知道在车祸之前
[15:27] prior to the accident, I get it. Karen Ballard去了哪里 我了解
[15:28] But this GPS is pretty banged up. 但是这个GPS坏得很彻底
[15:30] Can we retrieve the data? 数据能补救回来吗?
[15:32] Well, cross your fingers… 先交叉手指祈求
[15:33] and your toes. 你有好运气再说
[15:34] And my toes. 好 我会祈祷的
[15:40] Ah. Like I said, following the mother’s movements 就像我说的
[15:43] will be no problem. 跟踪母亲的动向不是问题
[15:45] Andrew Ballard and his wife claim they had Ballard夫妇声称他们家里没有酒
[15:47] no access to alcohol… so where did they get it? 那他们会上哪去弄酒呢?
[15:52] Well, here’s your bread crumb trail. 用面包屑型追踪就可以知道
[15:55] Home… gas station… Drake Point. 家 加油站 德雷克海滩
[16:00] Home… gas station… 家 加油站
[16:05] Sixth and Colton. What is at Sixth and Colton? 第六街和Colton路 那里是什么?
[16:10] The Rum Room. 朗姆之家
[16:12] I bet you can buy some alcohol there. 我打赌你能在那买到酒
[16:14] I bet you can too, Dave. 我赌你也能买到 Dave
[16:15] Calleigh Calleigh…
[16:21] Excuse me. Hi. 打扰了 嗨
[16:22] Table or the bar? 选桌子还是选吧台?
[16:23] Actually, I just have a few questions for you 实际上 我是来问几个问题的
[16:25] about one of your patrons. 与你们的一位老主顾有关
[16:26] Was this woman in here earlier today? 这位妇女今天早些时候来过这里么?
[16:28] I remember her. 我记得她
[16:29] Actually, she left her glasses here. 她把眼镜落在我们这了
[16:32] Can you get ’em to her? 你能把这个捎给她么?
[16:33] Uh, sure. 呃 好吧
[16:38] Do you remember what she had to drink? 你还记得她喝了什么吗?
[16:40] She had a salty dog. 她喝的是盐狗
[16:43] Do you remember how many? Uh, just the one. 能记得她喝了几杯吗? 就一杯
[16:45] I think the guy she was with drank most of it, though. 和她在一起的人喝了大部分的酒
[16:48] Oh, really? 真的么?
[16:49] Was this the guy she was with? 和她在一起的是这个人?
[16:50] No. 不是
[16:52] Her guy was more the rock climber, runner, 她的那位更像是攀岩跑步的运动系
[16:54] notsocorporate type. 不是这种公司型的
[16:56] Well, that doesn’t sound like her husband. 这和她丈夫一点都不像
[16:58] Husband? 丈夫?
[17:00] She didn’t act like she had a husband. 她的表现一点都不像有夫之妇
[17:01] I mean, they were practically doing it 他们几乎在桌边就开始
[17:03] on the table. 动手动嘴
[17:10] And you’re sure she just had the one drink? 你肯定她就喝了一杯酒?
[17:12] Positive. They were in a hurry. 绝对没错 很显然 他们在赶时间
[17:14] Too much of a hurry to leave a tip, apparently. 急得连小费都没给
[17:16] Okay. 好吧
[17:18] Well, thank you for your time. 谢谢你抽出时间配合调查
[17:20] Tell you what, Karen’s husband sure didn’t know much about her. Karen的丈夫真是一点都不了解她
[17:23] In addition to the drinking problem, 除了喝酒的问题之外
[17:24] she was also having an affair. 她还有了外遇
[17:26] Yes, and one drink wouldn’t 是呀 一杯酒怎么可能
[17:27] put her past the legal limit, would it? 就超过临界范围了 是吧?
[17:30] I’m thinking maybe she had more after. 我想她之后也许喝了更多的酒
[17:32] A flask. They went to a liquor store. 可能是一大瓶 他们去了卖酒的商店
[17:35] So maybe we have a false positive. 也许我们得出的酒精阳性的结果是假的
[17:39] That’s interesting. 有意思
[17:43] So you’re thinking because we collected her blood sample 你认为验尸后提取的血样里的酒精
[17:45] postmortem, that bacteria developed in the body 是体内的细菌产生的酒精吗?
[17:48] creating ethanol? 这样会使她体内酒精浓度升高吧?
[17:48] That would give her an elevated blood level, wouldn’t it?
[17:51] Yeah, it would. 嗯 是有这可能
[17:54] Okay, then we’re going to need to corroborate her blood tox 我们要拿血检
[17:56] with some other body fluid. 同其他的体液检测结果确认
[17:58] Vitreous, maybe? 也许和玻璃状液对比?
[17:59] Vitreous is the best indicator and would protect after death. 玻璃体能最有效地显示她的状态 死后也得以完整保存
[18:04] That’s going to be a tough one. 这次的情况有点棘手
[18:05] She suffered severe cranial damage 她的颅骨收到严重损伤
[18:07] and the one eye we do have is badly compromised. 一只眼睛不能用来取证了
[18:10] Yes, but it could prove her innocence. 但是这样能证明她的清白
[18:12] Let’s look into it. 我们这就去调查
[18:24] Are you still working this scene? 你还在处理现场?
[18:26] Yep. At point of rest, 是啊 在撞击之后
[18:28] Karen Ballard was found in the driver’s seat. Karen Ballard是在驾驶席上被发现的
[18:30] Now I’ve just got to show that she was there 现在我要证明撞车的时候
[18:31] during the collision. Hmm. 她也在驾驶席上
[18:33] You here to help? 你是来帮忙的?
[18:35] No. Sorry. 不是 抱歉了
[18:36] I’m here to look for Karen Ballard’s eyeball. 我是来找Karen Ballard的眼球
[18:38] Ugh. Excuse me. I know, but we can use it 当我没听见 但是我们能用眼球来确认
[18:41] to confirm whether or not she was drunk. 她到底醉了没有
[18:43] Hey, Calleigh, don’t let that husband’s reaction Calleigh 不要被丈夫的表现
[18:45] trump your evidence. 蒙蔽了眼睛
[18:47] I’ve worked my share of DUI’s on night shift. 我夜班的时候处理过醉酒驾车
[18:49] The family is always shocked. 家人总是非常吃惊的
[18:52] Tell me about it. 跟我讲一讲吧
[18:53] Well, trajectory of the Escalade’s roll 凯雷德碾过的轨道
[18:56] threw the daughter’s body off in those bushes over there. 会把女儿甩在那边的灌木丛里
[18:59] All right, let’s start there. 好 我们就从那开始
[19:02] Uh, no. 呃 免了
[19:03] I’m going to let you handle that one. 这样的情况还是让你去处理
[19:05] Eyeballs are like my kryptonite. 眼球这个在我的黑名单上
[19:08] Good to know. 幸好我知道了
[20:07] Okay, I’m going to take this back to Tom. 我要把这个带回给Tom
[20:12] Could you give this to Wolfe? 你能把这个捎给Wolfe么?
[20:13] Yeah. 好
[20:15] Sorry. 抱歉哈
[20:19] Ugh. 好冷
[20:55] Oh, gosh, Tom, what is it? 上帝 Tom 结果怎样?
[20:58] Oh! According to the vitreous humor, 根据玻璃状液的检测结果
[21:00] Karen Ballard’s alcohol level was only at a .02. Karen Ballard的酒精浓度是 每百毫升20毫克
[21:03] So our other blood sample was compromised. 这么说我们的血样不能采用了
[21:06] She wasn’t drunk. 她没有喝醉
[21:36] Hey, H? 嘿 H?
[21:39] I got something from the brake pedal. 刹车踏板上有发现
[21:40] Hit me. 说吧
[21:41] Driver slammed on the brake, causing the shoe’s tread 司机猛踩刹车
[21:44] to transfer to the pedal. 鞋印就被印在刹车踏板上
[21:45] Okay, but can we confirm Karen Ballard was driving? 但能确定是Karen Ballard开的车吗?
[21:48] That’s the thing. 问题就是这个
[21:49] The tread doesn’t match her shoe. 鞋印与她的鞋不符
[21:53] DUQUESNE: Mr. Ballard? Ballard先生?
[21:55] I thought you might want some coffee. 我想你可能需要点咖啡
[21:56] Thank you. 谢谢你
[22:05] Mr. Ballard, I am very glad to tell you that Ballard先生 我很高兴地告诉你
[22:08] we ran some additional testing this morning 今天上午我们又做了些测试
[22:10] and your wife was not inebriated. 证明你太太当时没喝酒
[22:14] I was wrong. 是我错了
[22:15] I knew you had to be. 我理解这是你的职责所在
[22:17] But how could you just make an accusation like that? 可是你怎能那么草率地做推测呢?
[22:20] I made a mistake. 是我不对
[22:22] I’m sorry. 对不起
[22:24] Science led me to the truth, thankfully. 幸好科学能告诉我真相
[22:27] But also about some other things. 不过还有些其它的事情
[22:30] Like what? 比如什么?
[22:32] We found out that your wife wasn’t driving this morning. 我们发现今天上午你太太没有开车
[22:36] What? 什么?
[22:37] What are you talking about? 你说什么?
[22:38] There was a pattern on the brake pedal, 刹车板上的足迹
[22:39] and it doesn’t match your wife’s shoes. 和你太太的鞋不符合
[22:42] Unfortunately, that means I’m gonna have to ask 所以很抱歉 这意味着我得问你
[22:44] for, uh, your children’s shoes. 借你孩子们的鞋一用了
[22:47] So you think one of my kids drove? 那你的意思是我孩子开的车咯?
[22:50] No. Karen picked them up. 不会的 Karen接的他们
[22:53] She was driving. 是她开的车
[22:55] I’m sorry, our evidence just doesn’t support that. 很抱歉 证据显示可不是这样的
[22:58] Well, it couldn’t have been Lily… she’s only 14. 那也不可能是Lily啊 她才14岁
[23:00] What about your son? 那你儿子呢?
[23:01] His license is suspended, 他的驾照被扣了
[23:03] and Karen would never let him get behind the wheel. Karen绝不会让他碰方向盘的
[23:06] (panting): My daughter… 我女儿…
[23:08] is still unconscious, 现在还在昏迷中呢
[23:11] and Greg has been through so much already today. Greg今天已经也受了不少的罪了
[23:14] Why can’t you just leave this alone? 你们难道就不能让他们清静一下?
[23:16] Mr. Ballard, there are two people who died, Ballard先生 已经死了2个人了
[23:19] and it is my responsibility to find out what happened. 我的职责就是找出真相
[23:22] But I am truly sorry. 请你节哀顺变
[23:52] Calleigh told me the husband was devastated. Calleigh跟我说那个丈夫已经崩溃了
[23:54] Can you blame him? 这能怨他吗?
[23:56] He just lost his wife, and now it looks like 他刚告别了他太太 现在又发现这起事故
[23:57] one of his kids caused the accident. 可能是他孩子造成的
[24:00] Not to mention, he was being cheated on. 更不用说他老婆偷情的事了
[24:01] Be careful with that information, 说话注意点
[24:02] ’cause the husband was never told. 还没告诉他偷情的事呢
[24:05] What?! The guy doesn’t know the worst of it? 什么?! 那家伙还不知道这噩耗吗?
[24:08] It wasn’t pertinent to the case. 这和案子无关
[24:10] Look, his wife just died. 他老婆才刚死
[24:11] What good would it do to let him know 现在告诉他偷情的事
[24:13] his wife was also cheating on him? 对他有什么好处呢?
[24:15] Wouldn’t you want to know? 你难道不想知道吗?
[24:18] Yeah. 好吧
[24:25] Hey, I think we got a match. 嘿 找到符合的样本了
[24:29] The last time I drove was, like, two weeks ago. 上次我开车都是大概两周前的事了
[24:32] I was out with some friends. 和朋友出去玩
[24:33] We were racing. 我们赛车
[24:38] Oh, shoot! 哦 糟了! 慢点 伙计 开慢点
[24:45] I got pulled over, and that’s why my license got suspended. 我不得不把车停下来 也因此他们扣了我的驾照
[24:48] Yeah, well, that… 哦 好吧…
[24:51] and the marijuana they found in the car. 在车上发现了大麻
[24:57] Yeah. 是啊
[24:58] Who was driving today? 今天是谁开的车?
[25:03] My mom. 我妈
[25:05] Even though she didn’t have her glasses? 即使她没带眼镜?
[25:07] Yes, she was fine. 是的 那没事
[25:09] I was asleep in the back, 我当时在后座里睡着了
[25:11] and then suddenly, shshe just swerved. 突然 她 就变向了
[25:15] I don’t know why she swerved, 我不知道她为什么要变向
[25:16] she just did. 她就是那么做了
[25:18] Why would I lie about this? 我干嘛要骗你们呢?
[25:21] You’re aware that a man lost his life, right? 你知道死了一个人 对吧?
[25:24] I know how bad this was. 我知道这有多糟糕
[25:28] But you got to believe me, I was not driving. 不过你们要相信我 我没有开车
[25:38] There you go. 给
[25:39] How you holding up? 你还好么?
[25:40] When can I go? 我什么时候能走?
[25:42] Well, until your ex verifies your story, 直到你前男友证实了你说的话之前
[25:43] we have to hold you for grand theft. 我们得以重大偷窃罪拘留你
[25:45] Victor was always saving me in these situations. Victor经常把我从这种场合中解救出来
[25:48] Now… 而现在…
[25:54] That kid, 那个孩子
[25:55] he’s injured. 受伤了
[25:56] Was he involved in the accident? 他和这起事件有关吗?
[25:58] I’m sorry, I can’t talk to you about an ongoing investigation. 抱歉 我不能透露调查的进展情况
[26:01] Was it his fault?! Marta… 是他的错吗?! Marta…
[26:03] Was he driving the car that killed my brother?! 是他开车撞死我哥哥的吗?!
[26:05] Don’t make things worse; keep your voice down. 别把事态搞糟了 小点声
[26:06] I won’t keep my voice down! 我不要小声说话!
[26:08] He killed my brother, 他杀了我哥哥
[26:09] and he’s walking out of here! 却能没事似的走出去!
[26:10] No, we don’t know what happened, Marta, 不是的 我们也不知道 发生了什么 Marta
[26:11] but we will find out… that I can promise you. 不过我向你保证 我们一定会查明真相的
[26:15] Sit down. 坐下
[26:35] SIMMONS: Hey, Calleigh. 嗨 Calleigh
[26:36] Please tell me you have good news. I wish I did. 告诉我有好消息了 我也希望如此啊
[26:39] I ran the soles of the son’s sneakers through the FTIR. 我用红外光谱查了那儿子的球鞋鞋底
[26:41] Yeah? Take a look. 嗯? 你看
[26:42] Come to find there’s a softening agent 结果发现塑料鞋底里
[26:44] mixed in with the plastic. 夹杂着软化剂
[26:45] And soft plastics don’t require 软化剂不需要
[26:46] highspeed impact to melt. 高速撞击来融化
[26:48] Oh, come on… that means the tread evidence 哦拜托 这就是说刹车板上
[26:50] on our brake pedal is equivocal. 那个踩踏的证据也不是很可靠了
[26:52] Yep. The transfer from the son’s sneakers 没错 那个儿子踩得这一脚
[26:54] could have happened from slamming the brakes on a different day. 可能是几天前弄上的
[26:56] That’s what he told Horatio. 他就是这么跟Horatio说的
[26:58] The one exception to the rule. 这就是特例
[27:00] Just when you think you got something figured out, 你以为你已经搞清楚了一切时
[27:02] they throw you another curveball. 特例总是会给你来个措手不及
[27:04] So what now? We find out once and for all 那现在怎么办? 搞清到底是谁
[27:06] who was driving that Escalade. 开的那辆凯雷德
[27:23] WOLFE: So, does anybody want to tell me 有人能告诉我为什么我们
[27:24] why we brought the lab down to the garage? 要把实验室搬到车库里来吗?
[27:26] If we’re gonna figure out who was driving, we need to trace 想要查清是谁开的车的话
[27:28] the path of our passengers during the accident. 就得跟踪车祸发生时乘客的轨迹
[27:31] Basically, I tested 我查了一下他们衣服上的硝酸盐
[27:32] all their clothes for nitrates, and they all came back positive. 结果呈阳性
[27:35] Which means they really tumbled around during the crash. 也就是说撞击发生时 他们都很混乱 摔上摔下的
[27:39] So the best way to figure out 所以要搞清撞击时人们的
[27:40] who was where at the time of impact 具体位置的最好的方法
[27:42] is with fiber plastic fusions. 就是查塑料纤维熔化
[27:44] What is that? 那是什么?
[27:45] Car crashes create 汽车撞击会产生
[27:46] so much speed and energy 极大的速度和能量
[27:47] that the friction can cause fibers and patterns 以至于这些摩擦会产生纤维和图形
[27:49] to actually fuse with the car’s plastic components. 与车的塑料部件聚合
[27:52] Well, that’s gonna be tough to sort, huh? 那挺难找的吧?
[27:54] With all those bodies rolling around in there. 加上人体来回摆动
[27:56] You afraid of a challenge, Wolfe? 你害怕挑战吗 Wolfe?
[27:59] All right, let’s everybody pick a seat, 好了 每人挑个位子
[28:00] and then we’ll record every contact 然后给每个人标记
[28:02] with a corresponding color. 一种颜色
[28:03] The mom is red dots, the son is blue, 母亲是红色 儿子是蓝色
[28:05] and the daughter’s green. 女儿是绿色
[28:07] Drop it, Wolfe. 把它扔了 Wolfe
[28:08] What? 怎么了?
[28:10] You need diffuse light to distinguish FPF’s. 你需要漫射光来分开纤维细胞因子
[28:12] And… 然后呢…
[28:13] you’ll need one of these. 你需要这个
[28:15] Look closely 仔细看
[28:16] for abraded surfaces. 表面有没有磨损
[28:17] Transfers can be tough to spot. 有的转移很难发现的
[28:19] You know, a nice young man was promoted from the night shift, 知道吗 有个年轻的棒小伙从值夜班晋升了
[28:20] and now he thinks he’s God’s gift to forensics. 就以为自己是上帝派到鉴证科的天使
[28:24] Shame to see. 真是无语了
[29:55] The son is all over the backseat. 后座都是那儿子的纤维因子
[29:57] The kid’s flopping around like a fish out of water. 那孩子就像是条上钩的鱼一样 得在车里来回翻滚
[29:59] Well, that leaves… the daughter or the mother 那就剩… 女儿和
[30:02] in the driver’s seat. 在驾驶座上的妈妈了
[30:03] Well, the mother left transfer on the Ebrake. 刹车上有母亲的痕迹
[30:06] She was also found behind the steering wheel. 方向盘后也有
[30:07] But the only way to actually confirm she was driving 可要确定她开车的话就得
[30:09] is to find evidence of the mother below the steering wheel. 在方向盘下面找到母亲的痕迹
[30:13] Right, that’s the only place none of the other passengers 没错 那里是唯一翻车时
[30:15] would have come in contact with during the roll. 除了司机外别人碰不到的地方了
[30:17] I think maybe our best bet is to take a look 我想也许咱们该看一下
[30:19] at the panel for the steering column. 驾驶杆的面板
[30:20] All right. 好的
[30:32] Thank you. Uhhuh. 谢谢 嗯
[30:41] Anything? Not yet. 有发现吗? 还没
[30:44] Ooh. 哦
[30:45] Mm. 嗯
[30:48] Got a pinched fiber. 有微量的纤维
[30:52] Walter, there’s no crack in the plastic. Walter 塑料又没有裂缝
[30:54] How did the fiber get stuck in there? Ah. 这纤维是怎么进去的? 哈
[30:59] Bag that? Yeah. 装起来吗? 好
[31:00] Well… 这个嘛…
[31:01] the plastic splits 当乘客撞击时
[31:02] when the passenger impacts with it. 塑料就裂开了
[31:05] The fiber gets caught, 纤维就钻进去了
[31:06] then when the passenger shifts, 然后当乘客移开时
[31:08] the plastic recovers its original shape, 塑料就恢复到了原来的样子
[31:09] as if nothing ever happened. 像什么事都没有发生过一样
[31:12] It’s crazy, right? 很不可思议 是吧?
[31:19] It’s not from the mom’s pants. 不是母亲裤子上的
[31:35] I got nothing here. 我这儿也没发现
[31:42] The daughter was driving. 是那个女儿在开车
[31:47] Mom said I could drive. 妈妈说只要
[31:50] As long as I drove slow. 我开慢点就可以
[31:52] Why wasn’t Mom driving? 为什么妈妈不开车呢?
[31:55] She didn’t have her glasses, 她没带眼镜
[31:57] and Greg’s license was suspended. Greg的驾照又被扣了
[31:58] So he couldn’t. 所以他也不行
[32:03] She tried to call you, but you didn’t pick up. 她想给你打电话 可没人接
[32:08] It was such a short drive home. 回家又那么近
[32:11] Lily, what do you remember about the accident? Lily 关于车祸你记得多少?
[32:16] Mom was sitting next to me. 妈妈就坐在我旁边
[32:20] Greg was in the back. Greg坐在后面
[32:23] GREG: Take it easy, Speed Racer. 慢点 赛车手
[32:26] Eyes front. 看前面
[32:27] Gosh. Can we turn on the radio? 天啊 能打开广播吗?
[32:28] No. It’ll distract you from the road. 不行 会让你分心的
[32:30] Mom, it’s okay. We’re, like, the only car out here. 妈 没关系的 这条路上 除了咱们就没别人了
[32:33] Ease up, ease up on the gas. Mom, I’m fine. 慢点 轻点踩油门 妈 我能行
[32:35] I’m not even going fast. Okay, okay. 我又没开快 好的 好的
[32:37] Were you this hard on Greg when he was driving? Greg开车时你对他也是这么严吗?
[32:38] LILY: We drove across the bridge, 我开车经过一座桥时
[32:40] and a gator came into the road. 路上突然来了一只小鳄鱼
[32:46] I swerved to avoid it, but the car was acting weird. 我赶紧变向来躲开它 可车就是不听使唤
[32:55] The car was so heavy, and I couldn’t turn the wheel. 车太重了 我没法转动方向盘
[33:02] This is all my fault. 都是我的错
[33:04] No, baby, no. 不是的 宝贝
[33:07] Lily You know, Lily,
[33:09] I’m not so sure 对此我不是那么肯定
[33:10] about that.
[33:14] WOLFE: Thought the daughter admitted 那女儿
[33:15] to driving. 承认开车了
[33:16] Yes, she did. 是的 的确
[33:18] She said… when she lost control of the car, 她说… 车失控了
[33:23] the car felt heavy. 车很沉
[33:24] Could be operator error. 可能是操作失误
[33:26] She’s, uh… I don’t know… young, inexperienced. 她 呃 我也不知道 年轻 没有经验
[33:29] Yes. 是啊
[33:31] It could be equipment failure. 也可能是设备问题
[33:33] Let me see that light. 来点光
[33:45] Steering fluid is very, very low. 转向油很低
[33:47] That could’ve contributed. 可能是原因之一
[33:50] So one of the parents 那父母中有一个
[33:51] forgot to top off the fluid. 忘了加满油了
[33:53] Get them on negligence, maybe. 都能告他们疏忽罪了吧
[33:55] Could explain why she never corrected. 能解释她为什么没法把车子转回去
[33:58] And without the power steering, 没有动力转向
[33:59] she would’ve felt the full weight of the car, 车子就可能全部压在她身上
[34:01] wouldn’t she have? 不是吗?
[34:06] H, take a look at this. H 看这个
[34:07] This is from the steering system. 这是转向系统的
[34:09] Hose is punctured. 管子被刺破了
[34:11] Could’ve been a slow leak. 会出现漫泄露
[34:12] Mr. Wolfe, that’s not from normal wear and tear. Wolfe 这可不是通常的磨损啊
[34:17] That was cut. 是被切断的
[34:30] Somebody intentionally tried to hurt this family. 有人故意要伤害这一家子
[34:31] Not the family, the mother. 不是这家子 而是这位母亲
[34:33] Remember, she was having an affair, right? 还记得她有外遇的事吗?
[34:35] Boyfriend checked out; he’s clean. 查了她男友啊 没问题
[34:37] I’m not talking about the boyfriend. 我没说她男友
[34:40] How many different ways are you going to continue 你们到底要用多少种方式
[34:42] to attack me and my family today? 来攻击我和我家人啊?
[34:44] I’m merely following the evidence, Mr. Ballard. Ballard先生 我只是在用证据说话
[34:46] And what evidence is telling you 那哪个鬼证据告诉你
[34:48] that I would sabotage my own wife’s car? 我会故意破坏我太太的车呢?
[34:51] You are the one that had access and motive. 你有动机和条件
[34:54] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[34:58] You should check your facts. 你应该去调查真相
[34:59] TRIPP: Well, here’s a fun little fact. 有个有趣的事实
[35:01] Your wife had a boyfriend on the side. 你老婆在外面有外遇
[35:03] What? 你说什么?
[35:07] Who? 是谁?
[35:08] You can drop the act. 别装了
[35:09] She met him this morning before she picked up the kids. 今早她接孩子前才见了他的
[35:11] And that didn’t sit too well with you, did it? 那让你很不舒服 是吧?
[35:16] I swear… I had no idea. 我发誓… 我不知道
[35:19] TRIPP: Really? 真的吗?
[35:20] Then why’d you lie to us? 那你为什么要撒谎?
[35:22] We checked your office. 我们问了你的同事
[35:23] You weren’t there today. 今天你没在办公室
[35:25] I didn’t want to admit 那是我不想承认我没接她的电话
[35:26] that I missed my wife’s last phone call for no good reason. 是由于某些不光彩的原因
[35:30] I told her that I was 我跟她说我今早在
[35:33] working this morning, but… 工作 可是…
[35:35] I was… 我…
[35:39] I was watching a stupid football game. 我在看该死的足球比赛
[35:43] So if we looked in the garage, your garage, 那如果我们去你车库找
[35:46] for the tool that cut the power steering line, 切断动力方向管子的工具的话
[35:48] are you saying we wouldn’t find it? 你的意思是我们找不到了?
[35:49] Search whatever you want. 随便你们怎么搜查
[35:52] I would never hurt Karen. 我不会伤害Karen的
[35:53] Who would want to? 那谁会呢?
[35:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[36:01] Seems there were a lot of things I didn’t know about my wife. 看来她有好多事我都不知道啊
[36:04] It certainly does. 当然了
[36:05] You see, the problem, Mr. Ballard, is Ballard先生 问题是
[36:08] you’re still our lead suspect. 你现在还是我们的头号嫌犯
[36:17] Okay, these are all the tools from Andrew Ballard’s garage. 好了 这就是从Andrew Ballard 的车库里找到的所有工具了
[36:21] Ryan, why don’t you swab for steering fluid? Ryan 你找和转向油有关的
[36:23] Calleigh and I will examine each Calleigh和我找
[36:24] for any unique characteristics to match that steering line. 和转向管配对的
[36:28] I have to say, I think we’re barking up the wrong tree. 我得说我觉得咱们找错人了
[36:31] I mean, let’s face it, 面对现实吧
[36:32] even if the dad had an ax to grind, would he really endanger 即使这位父亲想对他老婆抡斧子
[36:34] the lives of his own children? I’ve seen it all, Calleigh. 有必要把自己孩子也牵扯进去吗? 我见过太多这种事了 Calleigh
[36:37] Not a lot of it makes sense. 不是所有事都能说清楚的
[36:39] I feel for those kids. 我很担心那两个孩子
[36:40] They’ve been through so much today. 他们今天受了太多罪了
[36:42] And now Lily is facing vehicular manslaughter charges. 现在Lily又面临驾车杀人的指控
[36:47] What’s that smell? 什么味?
[36:49] Is that…? 是…?
[36:51] That’s marijuana. 是大麻
[36:55] Why you smelling me? 干嘛闻我?
[36:56] You have anything to say? 想说些什么吗?
[36:58] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没干
[36:58] I just hung up those special lights you told me to. 只是按你们的吩咐把 那盏特殊的灯挂上去了
[37:02] There’s not supposed to be 它们也不应该是
[37:03] anything flammable under the hood. 在车盖下会冒烟的啊
[37:04] Those lights are metal halide. 那些灯是金属卤化物
[37:06] They can heat up to a few hundred degrees. 可以加热到几百度的
[37:08] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[37:09] That’s definitely marijuana. 绝对是大麻味
[37:10] Yeah, it is. 是啊
[37:11] That is a funny place to hide drugs. 真是个有趣的藏毒品的地方啊
[37:13] WOLFE: It must be really jammed down there. 里面一定很挤了
[37:16] Let’s get it out before we lose our evidence. 赶紧在证据消失前把它取出来吧
[37:24] That is a tight… place to… 有点紧… 这地方…
[37:30] …hide something like this. …藏东西的话
[37:35] You know, whoever did that could’ve cut 无论是谁藏的 他都有可能
[37:36] the steering line in the process. 顺手把动力转向管也一起切了
[37:41] Greg Ballard was caught with marijuana. Greg Ballard被发现藏有大麻
[37:43] That’s when his license was suspended. 所以才扣了他的驾照的
[37:46] I knew I could score some weed at the pep rally. 我知道我可以在赛前大会时搞到些大麻
[37:49] It was just for me, personal use. 都是我自己用的
[37:51] No, that wasn’t a recreational amount. 不 那可不是玩玩的剂量啊
[37:53] You were gonna sell it. 你是想把它卖了
[37:54] Only to my friends. 只卖给我的那些哥们
[37:55] Greg, possession and dealing and trafficking are felonies. Greg 藏毒和贩毒可都是重罪啊
[37:58] I’m about to place you under arrest. 我要正式逮捕你
[38:00] You understand that, don’t you? 你明白吧?
[38:03] Look, my parents… got real strict 我父母…在我出事后
[38:07] after I got in trouble. 就对我很严厉
[38:09] Always checking my room, 经常搜我的屋
[38:10] my bag. 我的包
[38:13] I figured the only way I could get it home 我就想唯一能带回家的法子
[38:15] was to hide it under the hood. 就是把它藏在车盖下了
[38:41] Hey, Mom, uh, oil is fine. 嘿 妈妈 油都满了
[38:43] Okay. 好的
[38:44] You hid the weed yourself. 你自己藏的大麻
[38:46] GREG: Yeah, this morning. 是的 今天早晨
[38:53] Greg… you inadvertently cut the cable. Greg… 你还不小心切断了转向管
[38:59] That’s why your sister 所以你妹妹
[39:00] couldn’t turn the wheel. 才无法转动方向盘了
[39:07] Okay, so youyou mean… 哦 那你们的意思是…
[39:09] mymy mom isis dead because of me? 我 我妈的死是因为我了?
[39:12] Greg Greg,
[39:13] I’m sorry, but it looks that way. 抱歉 可是看起来就是这样
[39:18] But, I… I… 可我… 我…
[39:21] I didn’t think things could get this bad. 我没想到事情会变成这样啊
[39:24] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[39:36] Could you at least let my sister know it wasn’t her fault? 你们至少能告诉我妹妹 这一切不是她的错吧?
[39:39] I’ll do that. 我会的
[39:48] I will, son. 我会的 孩子
[39:53] Glad to see you’re out. 很高兴看到你出来
[39:55] I heard you guys talked my ex out of pressing charges. 我听说你们劝我前男友放弃诉讼
[39:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:58] Well, I’m sorry. 对不起
[40:00] For everything. 所有的一切
[40:03] Somehow I thought if I knew who caused the accident, 我总是想如果我知道了 是谁造成的这起车祸的话
[40:05] it would make it better, 事情会好些
[40:07] make this feeling go away. 就不会这么伤心了
[40:10] I should’ve never let Victor return that car. 我不该让Victor去还车
[40:12] I should’ve never drove it off in the first place. 一开始就不该把车开走
[40:14] No, hey, this wasn’t your fault. 不是的 这不是你的错
[40:16] What happened to your brother was an accident. 这就是个意外
[40:18] Just a series of random events 只是一系列的巧合叠加
[40:20] that ended tragically. 最终导致了悲剧的发生
[40:22] You didn’t cause it. 不是你的错
[40:23] Like you said yourself, your brother was 正如你说的那样
[40:25] always trying to save you. 你哥哥总是想要救你
[40:27] Well, this time he saved somebody else, too. 这次你也救了其他人
[40:30] He pulled that kid from the wreck. 他把那孩子拖出了车
[40:52] Your brother was a hero. 你哥哥是个英雄
[40:54] That’s how you should remember him. 你要永远记住他
[40:57] All right? 好吗?
[41:25] == 结束 ==
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme