Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] Welcome to Amy’s divorce party. 欢迎来Amy的离婚派对
[00:24] Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. 爱是忍耐 爱是亲善 爱不嫉妒
[00:27] It does not boast, it is not proud. 爱不夸耀 爱不傲慢
[00:30] Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. 爱不以邪恶为趣 却因真诚喜乐
[00:35] Unless, of course, you’re talking about Roger Lansing. 当然了 除非你在谈论Roger Lansing
[00:44] We are gathered here today in the presence of friends and family to celebrate my best friend, Amy, 今天 我们亲朋好友欢聚一堂 庆祝我最好的朋友Amy
[00:52] and the beginning of her new life. 开始她的新生
[00:55] A life without him. 没有他的新生
[01:19] – You ready? – Hell, yes. – 准备好了吗? – 好了
[01:24] Please be seated. 请坐
[01:27] Amy…
[01:29] do you promise to honor yourself and your independence… 你能否起誓尊重自己 自强自立
[01:33] to live life to the fullest without sorrow or hardship… 全身心生活 没有任何悲伤和困苦
[01:39] to live life… to love life… without him? 远离他而投入生活 热爱生活
[01:46] I do. 我愿意
[01:50] Then, it is with the utmost joy and… 那么 带着无限欢乐
[01:53] these signed divorce papers that I symbolically, 和这份已签署的离婚协议 我像征性地
[01:57] spiritually and gally remove you from the bonds of this marriage. 在精神上合法地将你 从这次婚姻的禁锢中解脱出来
[02:02] Ladies and… single gentlemen… 女士们 单身男士们
[02:05] I present to you the newly-divorced Amy Lansing. 我向你们介绍新晋单身贵族的Amy Lansing
[02:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:15] All right. You ready? 好 你们准备好了吗?
[02:21] I caught it! I caught it! 我接到了! 我接到了!
[02:25] Oh, my God! Roger? 上帝啊! Roger?
[02:29] It’s Roger! 是Roger!
[02:31] Oh, my God. 上帝啊!
[02:35] Oh, my God. 上帝啊!
[02:50] No one’s cut him down yet? 还没人把他放下来?
[02:52] Wouldn’t have made a difference. 放不放下来都一样
[02:54] The first and second cervical vertebrae are transected, as is the spinal chord. 第一第二节颈椎还有脊椎都断了
[02:58] Death was instantaneous. 瞬间死亡
[03:00] The rope’s tied with a double-knotted half hitch, positioned under the left ear. 绳扣是系了两次的半扣结 在左耳下面
[03:06] Which means it would have been tied by somebody who’s right-handed. 说明系扣的是个右撇子
[03:13] He wears his watch on the right hand. He’s a lefty– he didn’t tie the noose. 他的手表戴在右手上 他是左撇子 绳套不是他自己系的
[03:17] ***How did someone get him up there in the first place? 如果是谋杀 凶手怎么把他放上去的?
[03:22] I don’t know. We’re going to have to get up there ourselves and take a look. 不知道 我们得自己上去看看
[03:24] You guys make this much of a fuss over every suicide, or just the public ones? 你们对每个自杀案都这么大张旗鼓 还是只对当众自杀这样?
[03:28] Who are you? 你是谁?
[03:29] Uh, Glenn Wagner. Amy’s best friend. I threw the party. 我是Glenn Wagner Amy最好的朋友 派对就是我办的
[03:33] Well, Mr. Wagner, may I ask you a few questions? Wagner先生 我能问你几个问题吗?
[03:38] Walk with me, if you don’t mind. 咱俩过去走走
[03:40] You are here just in time to explain to me how it’s possible 正好你在这里 跟我解释一下
[03:43] that a trapdoor could be in the top of that gazebo. 活板门怎么会在那个凉亭的顶部
[03:47] I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:48] Um, the construction crew was, uh, building it yesterday. 这个小亭昨天才建的
[03:51] They were using it to get on the roof, so maybe that was it. 他们用它来上到顶部 可能这就是原因
[03:55] And idea how Roger Lanng got up there? 你知道Roger Lansing怎么上去的吗?
[03:57] No… I was here all day setting up. 没有 我一直在这里张罗派对
[04:00] Didn’t see anything. 没看见什么异常
[04:01] Don’t know how he did it, but I know why. 不知道他怎么上去的 但是我知道为什么
[04:04] He just wanted to hurt Amy, ruin her big day. 他想伤害Amy
[04:08] Tara! 毁掉她的大喜之日
[04:13] Oh, my gosh! 哦 天哪!
[04:15] Oh, babe, come this way. We need an EMT! Here. 宝贝 快过来 我们需要急救人员! 到这边来
[04:18] Have a seat. Are you okay? 坐下 你还好吗?
[04:22] Yeah, I think I’m okay– it just hurts like hell. 我觉得还好 就是很疼
[04:24] Let me see. 让我看看
[04:40] There goes my DB. 这下尸体可完蛋了
[04:42] And our crime scene. 犯罪现场也一样
[05:22] CSI: Miami Season07 Episode17 Divorce Party
[05:50] You must think I’m pretty… 你一定觉得我很…
[05:52] callous, celebrating my divorce like this. 冷血 我这么庆祝离婚
[05:55] Unless you were celebrating your husband’s death. 除非你在庆祝你丈夫的死
[05:58] ******This party was for me. 你怎么敢这么说 这个派对是为我办的
[06:01] You know, just leave it to Roger to try to take that away from me. 你看到了 Roger把这个派对给破坏了
[06:05] Mrs. Lansing, your husband was murdered. Lansing太太 你丈夫是被谋杀的
[06:10] Well, that doesn’t make any sense. 那说不通啊
[06:13] Maybe not now, but it will. 可能现在说不通 但将来会
[07:06] How’s Tara? Tara怎么样?
[07:08] Oh, she, uh…she aggravated an old shoulder injury, 她 呃 她肩膀旧伤恶化了
[07:11] but she’s just happy she’s not getting stitches. 不过不用缝线她还是挺高兴的
[07:14] What did you get? 你发现了什么?
[07:15] I found about 20 feet of fishing line attached to the release mechanism on the trapdoor, 大概20英尺长的鱼线 系在活板门的机关上
[07:19] so it was definitely rigged for our victim. 肯定是给受害者预备的
[07:21] Do you think that it was also rigged to come down? 你觉得凉亭倒塌也和它有关?
[07:24] I doubt it. 我怀疑不是
[07:25] I think it just probably wasn’t designed to hold the weight of a hanging body. 我想设计它的时候 没考虑让它去承担一具悬尸的重量
[07:37] Whoever it was that pulled the release mechanism would have had to have been close… 不管谁触动机关 他一定离得很近
[07:40] as in 20 feet close. 20英尺以内
[07:42] Well, I think we can recreate the crime scene using photos taken by the witnesses. 我想我们可以用目击者的照片重建犯罪现场
[07:46] I confiscated almost all the cameras. 我没收了几乎所有相机
[07:48] – Great. – I’ll get it to the lab. – 棒极了 – 我会拿到实验室
[08:03] Mom, come on! You have to be up for this. 妈妈 醒醒 你得清醒着去
[08:05] Kyle, I’m fine. Just drive. Kyle 我很好 你就开车吧
[08:12] – Look, at least drink the coffee I bought you. – I don’t need it. – 至少喝了我给你买的咖啡 – 我不需要
[08:14] Look, you’re never going to make it through an interview like this. 你这样不可能通过面试
[08:16] Just get me there. Drive faster. 把我送到那就行了 开快点
[08:29] Gosh darn it. 见鬼!
[08:52] I told him to be more careful. 我告诉他小心点的
[08:55] He was supposed to wake me up this morning for my job interview, and he overslept. 他今早应该叫醒我去参加工作面试 但他睡过头了
[08:59] Julia, it is not his responsibility to get you there. Julia 他没有义务送你去
[09:03] Oh, so now I get a lecture from you on parenting? 啊 所以现在我要听你说教怎么当妈?
[09:05] – Hang on a second. – I’m doing my best. – 别激动 – 我尽力了
[09:07] No. What I am saying is, what happened this morning endangered more than one life. 不 我说的是 今早的事不止威胁一条人命
[09:11] What do you want from me? 你想让我怎样?
[09:13] I want you to be more careful with him. 我想让你对他多用点心
[09:18] I’m a good mother. I’ll take care of him. 我是个好妈妈 我会照顾好他
[09:23] I’m gog to help you, okay? 我会帮你 好吗?
[09:37] Dad, what are we doing here? 爸爸 我们在这做什么?
[09:40] Your driving could have gotten somebody killed this morning, Kyle. Kyle 你今早那么开车可能会撞死人
[09:43] I know. 我知道
[09:45] I’m not sure you do. 你未必真的知道
[09:47] Actions have consequences, son. 有因必有果 儿子
[09:52] Here name is Stephanie Vasquez. She was killed in a car accident this morning. 她叫是Stephanie Vasquez 她死于今早的一场车祸
[09:58] – I get it, Dad. I really do. – Do you? – 我知道了 爸爸 真的知道了 – 真的吗?
[10:01] Well, this is your chance to prove it. Dr. Price. 好吧 现在给你机会证明一下 Price医生
[10:08] Hello. You must be my new intern. 嗨 你一定是我的新实习生
[10:11] Dad, what is she talking about? 爸爸 她在说什么?
[10:13] You work here now, son. And she’s your boss. See you at lunch. 儿子 现在你在这里工作 她是你上司 午饭时见
[10:18] Thank you, Doctor. 谢谢你 医生
[10:50] Mr. Wagner, we recovered your DNA. Wagner先生 我们找到了你的DNA
[10:53] This is so much more intimidating than I thought it would be. 这比我预料的还要咄咄逼人
[10:58] Not you. 没说你
[11:00] It was on the fishing line you pulled to trigger that trap door. 在你用来触动活板门机关的鱼线上
[11:03] Which was rigged to hang Roger Lansing. 那条鱼线也吊死了Roger Lansing
[11:07] You ready? 你们准备好了吗?
[11:11] I caught it! I caught it! 我接到了! 我接到了!
[11:17] I rigged the door, but it was to hang Roger in effigy, not reality. 门是我布置的 但我想吊的是Roger的假人 不是真人
[11:23] Good likeness, too. 那塑像也很逼真
[11:25] I had no idea it would be the real… dummy. 我不知道它怎么变成了…真人
[11:28] You were gonna hang a replica of the victim? 你准备挂个受害人的模型?
[11:30] It was supposed to be the piece de resistance for the party. 本来应该是派对的一个小插曲
[11:33] A surprise for Amy. 为Amy准备的惊喜
[11:35] Why didn’t you mention this before? 之前你为什么没提到?
[11:38] Because, as you so astutely pointed out, I rigged the thing. 因为正像你敏锐指出的 那是我布置的
[11:41] Unfortunately, we haven’t found any lost effigies running around town, 不幸的是 我们并没有发现假人的踪迹
[11:44] so you’re looking pretty good for this. 所以你还是很可疑
[11:46] Obviously, the killer took it. 显然 凶手把它弄走了
[11:49] Look, I didn’t like Roger for the way he treated Amy, but I didn’t kill him. 我不喜欢Roger对Amy的所作所为 但是我没杀他
[11:54] You know, I think you’re in love with Amy. 你知道吗 我想你爱上Amy了
[11:56] This whole gay thing’s not working for me. 我才不信你只不过是她的姐妹淘
[11:59] Believe me, honey, I’m not that good an actor. 相信我 宝贝 我戏演得没那么好
[12:02] No, but you may be that good a killer. 没错 但你可能是个很棒的凶手
[12:18] Just so you know… 你要知道
[12:21] when you get sick, remember, it happens to everyonetheir first time. 如果你反胃想吐 记住 每个人第一次都会这样
[12:28] I’ll be fine. 我会没事的
[12:29] That’s exactly what I said. 我当时也这么说的
[12:52] What are you gonna do with that? 你要用那个做什么
[12:53] This goes up to Trace and DNA for testing. 这个会送去做痕检和DNA检测
[12:57] So, what, this guy hanged himself? 怎么了? 这个人上吊了?
[12:59] The rule around here is that we never take anything at face value. 这里的规则是永远不要只看表面现象
[13:03] For instance, you see that body over there? 比如 你看见那具尸体了吧?
[13:06] – Stephanie Vasquez? The car crash? – Yeah. – Stephanie Vasquez? 车祸那个? – 是的
[13:10] Her test results indite she overdosed on Oxycodone, 她的检查结果表明 她服用了过量的氧可酮
[13:13] lost consciousness, and died at the wheel. 失去知觉 死在车上
[13:16] We never would have known that had we assumed she died because of the crash. 如果我们假设她死于车祸 我们永远不会知道这点
[13:19] So, what? I mean, is there something weird like that about this guy? 那么 这个人也有什么怪异之处吗?
[13:22] Well, we’re going to find out. Give me a hand? 我们就要查出来 帮我一下?
[13:28] He’s dead. He won’t mind if you just grab it and turn his head. 他已经死了 他不会介意你抓住他的头转的
[13:35] Other side. 另一边
[13:41] Good job. 干得好
[14:37] If there are any volatiles in the blood, the heat will cause them to be vaporized into gas form 如果有易挥发物在血液里 加热会让它蒸发变成气体
[14:42] and… rise… 并且… 升腾…
[14:46] into the headspace of the vial. 到玻璃瓶的上层空间
[14:52] The G.C.will break up the compounds of the sample, 气相色谱仪会破解样本的复合成分
[14:55] and the flame ionization detector ionizes the molecules, creating a current for analysis. 热离子检测器会把分子电解成离子 产生电流来做分析
[15:02] Confirmation. 有结果了
[15:05] Roger Lansing’s hanging was definitely not his idea. Roger Lansing的上吊绝非他本意
[15:08] He was chloroformed. 他被氯仿麻醉了
[15:15] There’s nothing on his shoes that indicates he was dragged to the scene. 他的鞋上没有任何证据表明 他是被拖到现场的
[15:18] – So he went there willingly. – Yeah. – 所以他是自愿去那的 – 是的
[15:21] And he was drugged and prepared for his execution. 然后他被麻醉 等着受死
[15:23] Which leaves only one thing. 只有一事未明
[15:26] Who was his executioner? 凶手是谁?
[15:31] Hey, man. 嗨 伙计
[15:33] I was able to stitch together a virtual view based on all the photos from before and after the hanging. 根据事前事后的所有照片 我组合出一幅虚拟图像
[15:37] God, Dave, what has taken you so long? What’s the matter? 上帝啊 Dave 怎么这么久? 有什么问题吗?
[15:39] Is the learning curve too steep for you? 学习曲线对你来说要求过高吗?
[15:41] I don’t want to give you a complex. I learned the whole thing in, like, one day. 我不想让你难堪 但我全学会 就用了… 一天时间
[15:44] – Nice. Picking on the new guy. – That’s right. – 不错 欺负新手 – 没错
[15:47] Do you know how long it takes to render a 3-D image like this? 你知道做出这样的3D图像要多长时间吗?
[15:49] Oh, God, do I. Thank God you’re here. 上帝啊 我还真不知道 谢天谢地有你在这儿
[15:52] We can move around the environment, like so. 我们可以转动看四周 像这样
[15:55] Sorry for the synthy view, but the image details are gonna change somewhat 抱歉这是合成图 但图像细节会有变化
[15:58] – depending on the photos we pull up to fill in the blanks. – Okay. – 取决于我们用来填补空白的照片 – 好吧
[16:01] Can you show us the ceiling of the canopy? 能让我看看凉亭顶盖吗?
[16:03] You just pointed out our one limitation, my man. 你正好指出我们的软肋 伙计
[16:05] If it wasn’t photographed, it doesn’t exist here. 没有照片 图上就根本没它
[16:09] Besides, I thought Glenn Wagner already admitted to this. 而且 我想Glenn Wagner已经承认这点了
[16:12] Well, he didn’t know that Roger Lansing was up there, but, uh… 他不知道Roger Lansing在那… 但是…
[16:17] – somebody did. – So we’re looking for someone suspicious? – 有人知道 – 所以我们在找可疑的某人?
[16:19] Yeah. 是
[16:22] What about somebody that looks out of place? 那与派对无关的人呢?
[16:26] You see this kid over here in the corner in the background? Near the canopy? 看见背景里在角落的这个孩子了吗? 顶盖附近的?
[16:34] I can’t really make out his face. Can you get any closer? 我看不清他的脸 能跟近点吗?
[16:36] No, but it looks like he’s moving away from the canopy, so maybe I can trace his steps. 不能 但看上去他正从顶盖旁走开 或许我能追踪他
[16:41] Can we push through the crowd? 我们能越过人群吗?
[16:43] If the information’s there. 如果有信息的话
[16:49] He’s not out of place. That’s Heath Lansing. 他不是与派对无关的人 他是Heath Lansing
[16:52] That’s the Lansings’ son. Lansing夫妇的儿子
[16:54] He was at his mom’s divorce party? 他在他妈妈的离婚派对上?
[16:57] Now, that could mess a kid up. 那能让一个孩子疯掉
[17:04] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:06] I wasn’t even at that stupid party. I was working. 我甚至都没在那个愚蠢的派对上 我当时在干活
[17:09] Where do you work? 你在哪干活?
[17:11] Around the neighborhood. I clean pools. 就在附近 我清理游泳池
[17:13] I was at the Slausons’ house, but they weren’t home. 我在Slauson家 但是他们不在
[17:16] So that probably would make it pretty easy for you to sak around other people’s backyards 那你很容易就能溜进别人家后院
[17:19] and get back to your own. 也能溜回你自家后院
[17:27] I wanted to see it for myself. 我想亲自看一眼
[17:30] That ridiculous show she was putting on. 她上演的荒诞一幕
[17:33] Your mom? 你母亲?
[17:34] I mean, she was in our backyard trashing my dad. 我的意思是 她在我家后院诋毁我父亲
[17:38] She didn’t even ask me about it. She didn’t. 她都没和我说一声 她没有
[17:41] And you didn’t know his body was on top of the canopy? 你并不知道他的尸体在顶盖上面?
[17:44] Of course not. Why would I? 当然不知道 我怎么会知道?
[17:46] When was the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见他是什么时候?
[17:48] Um, a couple of days ago. 呃 几天前
[17:50] He wasn’t taking the divorce well. 他不能很好地接受离婚这个事实
[17:53] He was spending all of his time at work. 把所有的时间都花在工作上
[17:55] Where’d he work? 他在哪工作?
[17:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:58] You don’t know where your own father worked? 你不知道你自己的父亲在哪工作?
[18:02] Um, we weren’t allowed to talk about it. 他不允许我们讨论此事
[18:05] All he said was that it was for the government, and that it was important. 他所说的就是他为政府工作 而且非常重要
[18:09] Even my mom couldn’t know about it. It was a secret. 甚至我母亲也不知道 这是个秘密
[18:13] But… if he was… a spy… 但是… 如果他是… 一个间谍…
[18:19] you guys don’t think that somebody got to him, do you? 你们不会认为有人发现了他吧?
[18:22] Well, let’s just take things one step at a time, 我们先一步步来
[18:24] but as soon as we find out anything, we’ll let you know. 如果有什么发现 一定会立即通知你
[18:28] Okay. 好的
[18:36] Man, that poor kid. 天 这可怜的孩子
[18:37] He doesn’t even know where to start looking for answers. 他都不知道从哪入手寻找答案
[18:39] I do. The IRS. 我知道 美国国税局
[18:42] They’ll have Roger’s work address. Let’s get it. 他们有Roger的工作地址 我们去要来
[18:55] Roger Lansing’s tax records reflect this address. Roger Lansing的税收记录提供了这个地址
[18:58] I don’t know a Roger Lansing. 我不认识Roger Lansing
[19:00] I rent this out to a guy named Trent Faber. 我把这地方租给了叫Trent Faber的人
[19:02] Guess he’s got some kind of sublet situation going on. 看起来他做起了二房东
[19:05] Yeah, or maybe a business partner. 或者他是一个商业合伙人
[19:08] Either way, he owes me some money. 不管是哪种情况 他还欠着我一笔钱
[19:12] Shareholder reports. 股东报告
[19:15] Looks like Trent Faber bought and sold 300 shares of Hayton Electronics on Friday alone. 看起来Trent Faber在周五一天 就买进和卖出Hayton电子的300股
[19:20] And a thousand of Flintport, Incorporated. 还有Flintport股份公司的1000股
[19:22] Sounds like day trading. 听起来像是即日平仓交易
[19:24] Looks like Roger and this guy, uh, Trent keep very busy calendars. 看起来Roger和这个家伙 呃 Trent 日程非常繁忙
[19:32] You know, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this doesn’t look like the home office of a spy. 我敢打赌说这看起来 不像是一个间谍总部
[19:36] Why would you lie to your family about your job? 那干吗要为工作的事对家人说谎呢?
[19:38] I don’t know. Let’s ask the partner. 我不知道 问问合伙人吧
[19:50] Ma’am… we’re looking for Trent Faber. 夫人… 我们在找Trent Faber
[19:55] He’s not here. Can I help you? 他不在这儿 有什么能帮上忙的吗?
[19:58] We have some questions about his business partner, Roger Lansing. 我们有一些关于他的生意伙伴 Roger Lansing的问题
[20:01] Trent doesn’t have a business partner. Is something wrong? Trent没有生意伙伴 出什么事了吗?
[20:04] Mr. Lansing was found murdered this morning. Lansing先生今早被人杀了
[20:08] Well, Trent left very early this morning for work. Trent今天早上很早就去上班了
[20:11] – And that was to his office on Flagler? – Yes. – 是去Flagler的办公室吗? – 是的
[20:14] – He’s a stockbroker? – Yes. Is Trent okay? – 他是个股票经纪人? – 是啊 Trent没事吧?
[20:18] Mom, I’m going to be late. Let’s go. 妈妈 我要迟到了 快走吧
[20:21] I’m sorry, I’m running late, and I have to drop her off. 不好意思 我要迟到了 我得开车送她
[20:23] Can I have Trent call you tonight when he gets home? 今天晚上Trent回家后 让他给你打电话可以吗?
[20:25] I need to speak to him right now, ma’am. 我现在就得和他谈谈 夫人
[20:58] – Hello? – Kyle? – 喂?
[21:00] Dad, is that you? 爸爸 是你吗?
[21:02] Kyle, where are you? Kyle 你在哪儿?
[21:04] I’m in Autopsy. 我在验尸房
[21:05] – Who’s Kyle? – Okay. Whose phone is this? – Kyle是谁? – 这是谁的手机?
[21:10] – Roger Lansing, the victim. – ****Stay where you are – Roger Lansing的 那个受害者 – Kyle 呆在那里别动
[21:17] Is that not Trent? What’s going on? 接电话的不是Trent? 怎么回事?
[21:21] Mrs. Faber, is this your husband? Faber夫人 这是你丈夫吗?
[21:25] Oh, my God, that’s Trent. 噢 天呐 是Trent
[21:28] We know him as Roger Lansing, ma’am. 据我们所知 他叫Roger Lansing 夫人
[21:32] – I-I… I don’t un-understand. – Could we come inside, please? – 我… 我… 我不明白 – 我们能进去谈谈吗?
[21:45] I thought Dr. Price instructed you not to tamper with evidence. 我以为Price医生教导过你不要乱碰证物
[21:49] Yeah, I know, okay? But it could have been the guy’s killer. 我知道 但有可能是杀害这家伙的凶手啊
[21:51] Son, that is not the job. 孩子 这活不是这么干的
[21:54] Look, I don’t see what the big deal is. 我没觉得这有什么大不了
[21:58] Kyle, a murder investigation is a very big deal. Kyle 谋杀案调查非常重要
[22:02] Look, if I would have never answered that phone you guys would have never… 如果我没接那个电话 你们就不会知道…
[22:04] Don’t do it again, you understand? 不能再犯这样的错误 明白吗?
[22:20] Do you know anyone who would want to hurt your husband? 你知道会有谁想要伤害你丈夫吗?
[22:22] No one. 没有
[22:24] I never saw my husband even raise his voice to another person. 我从来没见过我丈夫和别人红过脸
[22:27] What about Trent’s business? Trent的生意怎么样?
[22:29] Was there anything that you found to be unusual or suspicious? 有什么不寻常或令人起疑的地方吗?
[22:34] I don’t know. He traveled a lot. 我不知道 他经常出差
[22:36] We weren’t supposed to talk about his work. 他不让我们谈论他的工作
[22:38] I knew it was for the government. 我知道是为政府服务
[22:41] So he was gone a lot? 所以他总不在家?
[22:43] He missed Christmas. 他总错过圣诞节
[22:45] He always made it home for Christmas. 他总能保证圣诞节那天在家
[22:47] We were married on the 26th, so it was also our anniversary. 我们在26号结婚 所以那天也是我们的周年纪念日
[22:50] – How long were you married? – 19 years. – 你们结婚多久了? – 19年
[22:53] Would’ve been 17 years, if I hadn’t filed for divorce. 如果我没提出离婚 就是17年了
[22:57] After Brianna was born, Trent got depressed. Brianna出生后 Trent变得很消沉
[23:02] I think he really wanted a son. 我以为他很想要个儿子
[23:04] When Heath was born, he said his life was complete. 当Heath出生后 他说他的人生完整了
[23:12] I think your husband’s life was more than complete. 我想你丈夫的人生可远不止完整
[23:16] He was living a double life. 他过着双重生活
[23:22] What am I looking at? 你要我看的是什么?
[23:30] I’m-I’m sorry, I-I just I can’t believe this. 我… 我很抱歉 我… 我只是 我不相信
[23:33] Roger was married to another woman at the time he married you. Roger和你结婚时 已经有妻子了
[23:39] We thi that Trent may have used his company as his cover. 我们认为Trent可能拿公司做掩护
[23:43] Saying that he was going away for business, 说他为了生意而出差
[23:45] when he was really going to be with his other family. 实际上是和另一个家庭在一起
[23:48] Now if you found out about this you would understandably be very upset. 你要是得知真相 自然会非常生气
[23:52] You think I killed him? 你认为是我杀了他?
[23:58] We are merely examining all of the possibilities. 我们不过是在排查任何可能性
[24:02] We found plant fertilizer on the noose that was around your husband’s neck. 我们在套在你丈夫脖子上的 绳套上发现了植物肥料
[24:05] Now, I know that you have a very extensive flower garden in your front yard. 我知道你家前院有一个非常大的花园
[24:09] That doesn’t mean anything. 那不能说明任何问题
[24:10] If you would just allow me to test your hands, 如果你能允许我检查一下你的双手
[24:13] just to be sure, we could eliminate you as a suspect. 只是为了确认一下 我们就可以排除你的嫌疑
[24:24] Please place your hands on the piece of paper. 请将双手放在纸上
[24:28] What’s this? 这是什么?
[24:31] It’s an explosives detection kit. 这是爆炸物检测工具
[24:33] Explosives? I thought Trent was hanged. 爆炸物? 我以为Trent是被吊死的
[24:36] He was, but we found ammonium nitrate on theoose. 他是被吊死的 但我们在绳套上发现了硝酸铵
[24:40] Ammonium nitrate is the common ingredient in explosives, as well as plant fertilizer. 硝酸铵是爆炸物的常用成分 也用于植物肥料中
[24:52] And you have it underneath your fingernails. 你的指甲里含有硝酸铵
[24:55] Just because I use fertilizer doesn’t make me a killer. 不能因为我使用了肥料 就说我是凶手
[24:59] What about this other woman? Is she a suspect? 另外那个女的呢? 她也是嫌疑犯吗?
[25:02] Why would I kill him? 我为什么要杀他?
[25:04] You kill the cheating husband, frame the other wife. 你杀死偷腥的丈夫 陷害另一个妻子
[25:06] It’s the perfect revenge plan. 这是完美的复仇计划
[25:08] Yeah, I’ve never met this “other wife,” so why would I frame her? 是啊 我从没见过”另一个妻子” 为何我要陷害她?
[25:14] – You know what? – 听着 – 听着
[25:15] – I want to talk to my lawyer. – 我要和律师谈一谈 – 我要和律师谈一谈
[25:37] I had a second, and I figured I’d stop in and check on the wood lattice-work we collected. 我正好有点时间 就想过来看看我们采集的木格子
[25:42] You got anything? 有没有什么发现?
[25:43] No. I was actually about to run a rush process on thetephanie Vasquez case, 还没有 我正准备对Stephanie Vasquez 案件进行快速处理
[25:46] but I seem to be missing a pill phial. 不过我好像少了一个药瓶
[25:48] And it’s logged in, it just isn’t with the other personal effects. 它已经登记了 但没和其他私人物品在一起
[25:52] Yeah, that’s odd. Maybe there’s a problem down in Autopsy. 是很奇怪 也许是验尸房的问题
[25:56] I’ll have to inquire. 我得问一下
[25:57] Fortunate news for you, though: I can procesthe wood from the canopy next. 不过对你来说好消息是 马上我就处理顶盖上的木头
[26:02] All right, I’ll, uh, be back in a little while. Thanks, Travers. 好极了 我过会再来 谢谢 Travers
[26:17] You wanted to see me, Lieutenant? 听说你找我 队长?
[26:19] The current case that you have in Autopsy. 现在你手头这个案子
[26:22] – The Lansing/Faber mess? – No. – Lansing/Faber那个一团糟的人? – 不是
[26:24] The Stephanie Vasquez case. Stephanie Vasquez那个案子
[26:28] The girl who overdosed. 过量服药的那个女孩
[26:30] Her personal effects indicate a bottle of medication. 她的私人物品中有一瓶药
[26:33] Yeah, I logged it myself. 是的 是我登记的
[26:35] It never made it to the lab. 但没送到实验室
[26:38] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[26:40] I put it in the box with everything else to be sent upstairs. 我把它和所有其他物品 一起放在盒子里送上楼
[26:43] – I mean, the bottle was with everything else. – Who else had access to it? – 我是说 瓶子和其他物品都在一起 – 还有谁能拿到它?
[26:47] My assistants, but… I can trust them. 我的助手们 但是… 我相信他们
[26:51] – They wouldn’t steal evidence. – Who else? – 他们不可能偷证物 – 还有谁?
[26:59] I didn’t want to say anying because it was his first day… 我本不想说 因为今天是他第一天工作…
[27:02] – Kyle. – Mom! – 妈妈!
[27:05] but Kyle did have a visitor. 但有人来找过Kyle
[27:07] His mother stopped by. 他母亲顺道来看他
[27:11] You know, you probably… probably shouldn’t be down here. 你也许… 也许不该来这儿
[27:13] – Oh, um, I’ll let you get back to work. – Okay. – 嗯 你去工作吧 – 好的
[27:26] I don’t know how long she was there. 我不知道她在那待了多久
[27:30] I’ll te care of him. 我会照顾好他的
[27:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:47] So you visited Kyle today. 这么说你今天去看了Kyle
[27:49] Yeah. I wasn’t aware I needed permission. 是啊 我不知道我还需要别人的许可
[27:52] Julia, some medication went missing from that lab. Julia 实验室有些药品丢失了
[27:57] Look, I know where you’re going, and I don’t appreciate the accusation. 听着 我知道你什么意思 我不喜欢你的指控
[28:01] The suspicion is going to fall onto the boy. 疑点现在落在了Kyle身上
[28:04] He would never do anything to jeopardize this opportunity. 他不会做任何自毁前程的事情
[28:08] I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. 我想你还不明白我在说什么
[28:10] There’s going to be an investigation. 将会有一场调查
[28:12] No, there n’t, because I know he didn’t do it, and so do you. 不 不会的 因为我知道他没拿 你也知道
[28:19] It is time to let him go. 该是对他放手的时候了
[28:24] – Anything else? – I think you heard me. – 还有别的事吗? – 我想你听到我说的话了
[29:10] – Heard Amy and Katherine lawyered up. – Yep. – 听说Amy和Katherine找了律师 – 是啊
[29:14] Till we get something more concrete, we can’t hold them. 在找到更确凿的证据之前 我们不能把她们关着
[29:16] This is more mud than concrete, but it might stick. 这个算不上确凿 但应该有用
[29:19] I looked into Amy’s Motor Vehicle record. 我查看了Amy的机动车驾驶记录
[29:22] This picture was taken six months ago when she ran a red light. 这张照片是她6个月前闯红灯时拍的
[29:26] – That’s less than two blocks away from the Faber residence. – Yeah. – 这离Faber一家不到两个街区 – 对
[29:29] You think she knows more than she’s letting on? 你认为她知道的比告诉我们的更多?
[29:31] I don’t know. I’ll invite her back in. 我不知道 我得请她来一趟
[29:34] – All right. – Thanks. – 好的 – 多谢
[29:41] Amy, I suspect that you knew about your husband’s relationship with Katherine Faber. Amy 我怀疑你知道你丈夫 和Katherine Faber的关系
[29:46] No, I just found out about her from you. 不 我是通过你们才知道她的
[29:53] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗?
[29:59] Okay. About six months ago I received a delivery– chocolate and white wine. 是这样 大约6个月前我收到了 一份快递 巧克力和白葡萄酒
[30:04] Not my favorite; I figure Roger’s being romantic. 不是我的最爱 但我以为Roger在玩浪漫
[30:08] The card said: Katherine, I miss you. I love you. 卡片上写着 “Katherine 我想你 我爱你”
[30:12] It was in his handwriting. 是他的笔迹
[30:14] So you thought he was cheating on you. 所以你认为他背叛了你
[30:16] Well, the next time Roger left on one of his “business trips,” I followed him. 那之后Roger又一次”出差” 我跟踪了他
[30:21] You realize she lives ten minutes from me! 她就住在离我不到10分钟的地方!
[30:25] Was that the only time that you had been to the Faber residence? 那是你唯一一次去Faber家吗?
[30:27] No, I-I had to find out who she was. 不是 我… 我必须得知道她是谁
[30:32] I went back a week later to get a look at her. 一周后我又去了一趟 想看一看她
[30:35] Excuse me? 打扰一下?
[30:39] I’m so sorry to bother you. 很抱歉打扰你
[30:41] Um, my cell phone just died, and I’m supposed to show a house like right now, 我的手机没电了 我现在本该带人去看房子
[30:46] and I’m so lost. May I use your phone? 但我完全迷路了 能借用下电话吗?
[30:50] – Yes, absolutely. – Thanks. – 当然可以 – 多谢
[30:52] I-I thought I would find some fake plastic bimbo. 我原以为会找到个冒牌的无知少女
[30:55] I mean, clearly we ran in different social circles. 我是说 很明显我们处于不同的社交圈
[30:59] You and your husband? 这是你和你丈夫?
[31:01] Mmm, that’s my Trent. 嗯 我的Trent
[31:04] Pretty couple. Trent. 好般配的一对啊 Trent
[31:11] I can understand. 我能够理解
[31:13] Did it make you angry enough to kill him? 你是否愤怒到想要把他杀了?
[31:15] No. I confronted him. 没有 我去找他对质
[31:19] You had a wife all this time? 这么长时间你一直有个老婆?
[31:21] Amy, listen to me. You are my wife, you’re my real wife. Amy 听我说 你是我妻子 是我真正的妻子
[31:23] I was never your real wife. You married her before me. 我从来都不是你的真正妻子 你和她结婚在我之前
[31:27] For God’s sake, Roger, you have a daughter! 看在上帝的份上 Roger 你可是有女儿的人了!
[31:29] Listen to me… 听我说…
[31:30] Do you know what kind of laws that you’ve broken? 你知道你犯了什么法吗?
[31:32] Amy, think about Heath. Amy 想想Heath
[31:34] Oh, yeah, I have. 噢 是的 我想过
[31:36] So for his sake, I will keep quiet about this, 所以看在他的份上 我会对此保持缄默
[31:38] but you are gonna give me a divorce and the alimony that I want. 但你得和我离婚 还要给我一份让我满意的赡养费
[31:42] I swear to God, I will give you whatever you want. 我发誓 我会给你任何你想要的
[31:44] Just please don’t tell her. Please don’t tell my other family. 只求你不要把这事告诉她 别告诉我的另一个家
[31:47] A spy, Roger? God! 还说你是间谍 Roger? 天哪!
[31:54] But you didn’t take it any further? 但你没采取进一步行动?
[31:56] Take what further? 什么行动?
[31:57] Mrs. Lansing, you’ve been to the Faber residence. Lansing夫人 你已经去过Faber家了
[31:59] It would have been very easy to steal evidence. 对你来说偷点证据易如反掌
[32:01] You could have grabbed a handful of fertilizer, used it to set up Katherine. 你可以带走一把肥料来陷害Katherine
[32:06] I didn’t grab anything. 我没有带走任何东西
[32:09] I-I wanted to forget about her. 我只想把她忘了
[32:11] Besides, if I killed Roger, I’d get nothing. 再说 如果我杀了Roger 我什么都得不到
[32:13] Why would I do that? 我为什么要这么做?
[32:15] Hell hath no fury, Mrs. Lansing. 地狱之火难比受愚弄的女人之火 Lansing太太
[32:19] Please… 得了吧…
[32:23] I think Roger’s killer did, in fact, use this to gain access to the roof. 我认为杀Roger的凶手 实际上 是用这个来爬上顶棚的
[32:28] – This ran up the side of the canopy? – Exactly. – 这沿着顶盖的一边通向上面? – 没错
[32:31] – I get the feeling you’re on to something. – I am. – 直觉告诉我你找到了些什么 – 是的
[32:34] A substance… 有一种物质…
[32:37] along the edges of the wood… 沿着木头的边缘…
[32:40] all the way to the top. 一直到顶棚
[32:44] Killer used it like a ladder. 凶手把它当梯子用
[32:47] Mass spec determined it was dimethyl ketone. 质谱仪确认是二甲基甲酮
[32:52] Dimethyl ketone. That’s acetone. 二甲基甲酮 那是丙酮
[32:56] That’s not consistent with anything else we’ve found. 这和我们发现的其他东西都没有关联
[32:58] Actually, acetone could be used to make homemade chloroform. 实际上 丙酮能用来自制氯仿
[33:03] Homemade. 自制的
[33:05] could be done with a modest understanding of chemistry. 对化学有些了解的人都能做
[33:07] Also, acetone is highly tenacious. 还有 丙酮的粘着力很强
[33:09] If it was handled recently, residue would still be present on the handler. 如果最近使用过 残留物还会留在手上
[33:13] Yeah, homemade chloroform. That, uh… 是啊 自制氯仿 那…
[33:15] that means we’re not done with our widows, after all. 那意味着对两位遗孀的调查还没完
[33:23] Not this again. Haven’t we done this already? 怎么又来了 不是都做完了吗?
[33:26] Mrs. Faber, can you please hold out your hands? Faber太太 能把你的手伸出来吗?
[33:29] Is that other woman being tested, too? 那个女人也会被检查吗?
[33:32] She was. Amy tested negative. 她检查过了 Amy没问题
[33:38] – She’s clean. – Mom? – 没问题 – 妈妈?
[33:40] What are you testing for? 你们这是在测试什么?
[33:41] acetone. It’s a common chemical that’s found in glass cleaners, nail polish remover. 丙酮 是玻璃清洁剂 洗甲水 常用的一种化学物质
[33:47] Mom, what’s going on here? Is this about Dad? 妈妈 发生什么了? 是关于爸爸的吗?
[33:49] Nothing, baby. It’s just a misunderstanding. 没事 宝贝 只是一场误会
[33:52] Are we finished here? 都好了吗?
[33:54] I obviously need some alone time with my daughter. 我想要一些陪我女儿的私人时间
[33:58] Yeah. Ryan, can you do me a favor? Check the daughter’s hands, please. 好的 Ryan 能帮个忙吗? 帮我检查一下女儿的手
[34:02] – Mom? – Can I see your hands, please? – 妈妈? – 我能看看你的手吗?
[34:04] Brie, it’s okay, show them your hands. Brie 没关系的 给他们看
[34:18] We’ve got a hit. 她有问题
[34:20] I was doing my nails. 我当时在洗指甲
[34:24] I spilsome. 不小心弄洒了
[34:28] Eric…
[34:32] we’ve got some over here, too. 这里也有一些
[34:34] I told you, I was doing my nails and it spilt. What’s the big deal? 我说了 我当时在洗指甲 弄洒了一些 有什么大不了的?
[34:38] The big deal is that whoever killed your father used acetone to make chloroform. 问题是杀了你父亲的人 正是用丙酮来制作氯仿的
[34:42] Eric, do me a favor, close the drapes. Eric 帮一下忙 把窗帘拉上
[34:58] You don’t spill this much acetone doing your nails, Brie. 洗指甲是不会弄洒这么多丙酮的 Brie
[35:01] Wh-What’s… what’s going on here? 这… 这到底是怎么回事?
[35:06] Whoever subdued your husband mixed the chloroform in this room. 迷晕你丈夫的人 就是在这个房间里混合氯仿的
[35:11] – What have you done? – Nothing. I didn’t mix anything. – 你做了什么? – 没什么 我没混合过任何东西
[35:15] Mrs. Faber, we’re going to have to take your daughter into custody for questioning. Faber太太 我们必须把你女儿扣留问话
[35:23] – Brianna? – Mom? – 妈妈?
[35:24] Mom, I didn’t do anything. 妈妈 我什么都没做
[35:26] Mom, you can’t honestly believe ’em. 妈妈
[35:41] Eric. 你不能就这么相信他们
[35:42] Hey, Brianna Faber popped positive for both the fertilizer on the noose and the acetone on the canopy. 嗨 检测Brianna Faber对绳索上的肥料 和顶盖上的丙酮都呈阳性反应
[35:48] Mom, I’m going to meet Dakota at the mall. 妈妈 我约好了去商场和Dakota碰面
[35:49] – Don’t be gone long. I need your help around here. – Okay. – 别去太久了 我这里需要你帮忙 – 好的
[35:59] There’s no traces of chloroform, which doesn’t add up, 查不到有氯仿的痕迹 这说不通
[36:01] but Travers did find high concentrations of sodium hyperchlorite. 但Travers的确找到了高浓度的亚氯酸钠
[36:04] Liquid chlorine is the other ingredient in homemade chloroform, Eric. 液态氯是自制氯仿里的另一种成分 Eric
[36:09] Yeah. Well, we narrowed it down to a brand of pool cleaner called Chlor-Shock. 好 我们把范围缩小到了一种 Chlor-Shock牌的泳池清洁剂
[36:16] But, uh, the Fabers don’t have a pool, and neither do the Lansings. 但是 Faber家没有泳池 Lansing家也没有
[36:18] Wait a second. But Heath Lansing is a pool cleaner, isn’t he? 等一下 但Heath Lansing 是个泳池清洁工 对吧?
[36:21] Yeah, so Heath has access to the chlorine. Brianna brings the acetone. 对 所以Heath能接触到氯 Brianna则带来丙酮
[36:26] You think the victim’s two kids knew each other? 你认为受害者的两个孩子互相认识?
[36:29] There’s only one way to find out. Bring ’em in. 只有一个办法能知道 把他们带来
[36:32] All right. 好的
[36:49] I’d make introductions, but it’s clear the two of you know each other. 我想要做介绍的 但很明显你们俩认识对方
[36:53] Brianna, have a seat. Brianna 坐下吧
[37:04] So, how did you two meet? 那么 你俩是怎么认识的?
[37:07] Um, at some party Kurt Blakefield was throwing, about two months ago. 呃 是在Kurt Blakefield办的 一个派对上 大概2个月以前
[37:13] We were wearing the same Chuck Taylors. 我们穿着同样的Chuck Taylor鞋 (匡威经典帆布鞋系列)
[37:16] We didn’t know about each other– that we were related. 我们当时并不知道我们… 是有血缘关系的
[37:20] All right, but you found out. 但是你们发现了
[37:22] And when you did, you realized that your father had betrayed both families, 当你们发现时 你们意识到 你们的父亲同时背叛了两个家庭
[37:25] – so you decided to kill him. – No. – 所以你们决定杀了他 – 不
[37:29] We found the nail polish remover you used, Brianna. 我们发现了你用的洗甲水 Brianna
[37:33] And Heath, we know that you supplied the pool cleaner, 还有Heath 我们知道 是你提供了泳池清洁剂
[37:35] with the necessary chlorine to make the chloroform. 里面含有足够的氯来制造氯仿
[37:39] – No. No. No. No. I-I-I did it. – Heath. – 不不不 是我 是我干的
[37:42] No, she had nothing to do with it. I made the chloroform myself. 不 她和这一切都无关 是我一个人做的氯仿
[37:47] The evidence tells us that you were at her house. 证据告诉我们你在她家里
[37:53] All right, we know you did it together. 行了 我们知道是你俩一起干的
[37:59] Do you want to tell us why you did it? 能告诉我们你们为什么这么做吗?
[38:22] The baby is yours? 这是你们的孩子?
[38:25] It’s ours. 是我们的
[38:28] It was one night, but… we love each other. 那只是一晚 但是…我们彼此相爱
[38:33] We found out about our dad after she got pregnant. 她怀孕之后我们才发现父亲的事
[38:39] When I went to meet her after school, I… saw her with my dad. 我放学后去接她 我… 看到她和我爸爸在一起
[38:45] He was supposed to be abroad for his work. 他当时应该是在国外出差
[38:49] Another one of his lies. 他的又一个谎言
[38:52] We confronted him, and we told him about us– about the baby. 我们和他对质 还告诉他 关于我们 关于孩子的事情
[38:57] You two can’t be together! It’s-it’s not natural. 你们两个不能在一起! 这… 这有悖常理
[39:00] It’s not natural? Having two families isn’t natural. 有悖常理? 有两个家才是有悖常理
[39:03] We’re in love, and we’re having this baby. 我们相爱 我们要把孩子生下来
[39:05] – It’s wrong, honey. – What you did was wrong. – 这是不对的 亲爱的 – 你所做的才是错的
[39:10] We did what we had to do. To protect our baby. 为了保护我们的孩子 我们别无选择
[39:18] Heath… what’s so important I had to come across town? Heath… 什么事这么重要 非要我这么远的过来?
[39:22] You know your mother doesn’t want me around. 你知道你妈妈不希望我出现的
[39:24] I saw Glenn put this thing up here. 我看到Glenn把这个放在这
[39:25] It’s dressed in your clothes, Dad. You gotta see it. 它穿着你的衣服 爸爸 你得看看
[39:34] – Your mother has gone too far. – Yeah, see? – 你妈妈做得太过火了
[39:38] Brianna? – 是啊 看见没?
[40:03] We couldn’t let him ruin another life. 我们不能让他摧残另一条生命
[40:06] What kind of a life do you think your baby’s going to have with the two of you in prison? 你们认为你俩都去坐牢 宝宝能有一种怎样的生活?
[40:18] At least he’ll be alive. 至少他能活下来
[40:34] Hey, Kyle. What’s going on? 嗨 Kyle 怎么了?
[40:41] I’m sorry about what happened with my mom. 对于我妈妈的事情 我很抱歉
[40:43] You don’t have to worry about her coming around here anymore. 你们不用担心 她不会再来了
[40:46] Probably not going to be needing these. 或许我也不需要这些了
[40:51] Kyle, you… you had a rough first day, but you made it. Kyle 你… 你过了个艰苦的第一天 但是你撑下来了
[40:55] I never figured you for a quitter. 我从没以为你会是个半途而废的人
[40:58] So are you saying I still have the job? 你是说我还能保住这份工作?
[41:00] I only want people who want to be here. 我只要愿意留在这里的人
[41:05] Tomorrow, 8:00 sharp. 明天早上 8点整
[41:07] I promise I won’t let you down. 我保证不会让你失望的
[41:12] You’re going to need these. 嘿 你会用到这些的
[41:27] What are we doing here? I thought we were meeting at home. 我们在这干嘛? 我以为我们该在家见的
[41:29] You are home. You live here now, Kyle. 你是在家 从现在起你住在这了 Kyle
[41:35] A new job with my own apartment? Sweet! 一份新工作 还有我自己的公寓? 太棒了!
[41:39] But with them comes responsibility, right? 但这也意味着责任 明白吗?
[41:43] – I know. – Right? – 明白 – 明白吗?
[41:47] Yeah, I know. 是的 我明白了
[41:49] – Can I check it out? – Sure. – 我能到处看看吗? – 当然
[41:54] Hey, Kyle… 嘿 Kyle…
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme