Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Mr. Powell,sir,we’re out in Biscayne Bay where you requ Powell先生 先生 已按您的指示航行到比斯坎湾
[00:24] All right,thi 好的 很好
[00:31] Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. 女士们 先生们 我是本船的船长
[00:33] We’ve reached our afternoon destination. Welcome to paradise. 我们已抵达下午航行目的地 欢迎来到天堂
[00:39] Hey,baby. 嗨 宝贝儿
[00:41] There he is, 你可来啦
[00:43] Miami’s most famous defense attorney. 迈阿密最有名的辩护律师
[00:47] I was beginning to wonder when you were going to join us. 我还在想你什么时候才会加入我们
[00:50] You look like you got it all under control. 看上去一切尽在你掌握
[01:00] Work it,baby,work it! 来呀! 宝贝儿 过来呀!
[01:03] You’ve gotta get her on this boat,D. 你得让她上这艘船 D
[01:04] Come on. It’s invitation only,man. 得了伙计 这个派对受邀才能参加
[01:06] That’s easy for you to say, the guy with the hot Beyonce. 说得轻巧 你可是有辣妹碧昂丝陪你
[01:09] Look in the boat. She’s with somebody. 朝船里看看 她有伴儿
[01:11] For now. 那是暂时的
[01:15] Come on,man. I thought you was throwing a party. 听我的 伙计 你不是在办派对吗
[01:18] The more the merrier,right? 人越多越开心 对吧?
[01:20] That’s a beautiful thing. Hey,wave them over. Hey! 这事儿可美了 招手让他们过来 嘿!
[01:44] I love you,Derek. 我爱你 Derek
[01:47] – You do? – Yeah,I do. – 真的? – 当然 我爱你
[02:09] Everybody down on the bow! I want you down on the bow! 所有人下到船头! 我要你们下到船头!
[02:13] ******* Move it! 走! 快走! 快点!
[02:18] Get down on the bow! 去船头
[02:23] Keep walking! Move it! 不许停! 赶紧走!
[02:26] Get against the rail! Turn around,face the water. Do it now! 靠着栏杆! 转过去 面朝海面 赶紧!
[02:31] Let’s go,let’s go,let’s go! 快点 快点 快点!
[02:31] Take off all your jewelry, ladies and gentlemen! 把珠宝首饰都摘下来 女士们先生们!
[02:33] Drop it on the deck behind you! 丢在你身后的甲板上!
[02:35] Lose the cash. Put it right behind you. 把钱掏出来 放在你后面
[02:38] Hurry up! I said hurry up! Put it behind you. 快点! 我说快点! 放在你后面
[02:41] Let’s move! Let’s move! 快行动! 快行动!
[02:44] Don’t eyeball me. Don’t you eyeball me. 别瞪我 你还敢瞪我
[02:48] Honey,get me that watch. I like that watch. 亲爱的 把那表给我 我相中那表了
[02:54] Go,honey,go. Let’s move! Let’s move! 走 亲爱的 快走 快! 动作快点!
[03:05] Now! 行动!
[03:13] Derek! Derek,get over here! Derek! Derek 快过来!
[03:17] – She’s gone. – No,no! – 她死了 – 不! 不!
[03:19] Go get help! Nadine! Somebody get help! 快去求救!
[03:23] Nadine? Nadine! 快打电话求救!
[03:27] Don’t leave me! 别抛下我!
[03:35] No! Nadine! Baby,don’t leave. Come on! 不! Nadine! 宝贝儿 别死! 醒醒!
[03:39] Come on,baby. Hurry up! 坚持住
[04:18] CSI: Miami Season07 Episode16 Sink or Swim 宝贝儿 快来人哪!
[04:27] Nadine Alcott, the fiance of Derek Powell, 知名辩护律师Derek Powell的未婚妻
[04:30] the renowned defense attorney, has been shot and killed. Nadine Alcott遭枪击身亡
[04:33] The suspects are currently on the loose and considered armed and dangerous. 嫌犯目前在逃 他们持有武器 非常危险
[04:42] Stay in line,all right? We’re almost done. 排好队 好吗? 就快完事了
[04:44] I need your cooperation. Thank you. 我需要你的合作 多谢
[04:54] Why do you have them checking my friends for GSR? 为什么让他们检查我朋友 有没有枪击残留物?
[04:56] The shooter’s probably miles away from here by now. 凶手现在很可能已逃之夭夭了
[04:58] We believe the gunman had help,Derek. 我们认定枪手有帮手 Derek
[05:00] He had a girl. And the girl,she got away,too. 有个女孩帮他 那女孩也跑了
[05:03] Derek… I’m sorry for your loss. Derek… 对你未婚妻我深表遗憾
[05:05] Come on,these people would never hurt Nadine. 这里的人绝不会伤害Nadine
[05:11] – Derek… – What,Caine? – 干吗 Caine?
[05:13] – You’re next. – H,just got a text. – 该你了 – H 刚收到短信
[05:15] Coast Guard thinks they found something. 海岸警卫队有所发现
[05:28] Just heard it on dispatch. Does it match our description? 刚从派遣中心听到 符合咱们的描述吗?
[05:31] Yeah,28-foot multicolor Eliminator. It’s over here. 符合 28英尺长的彩色赛艇 在这边
[05:43] Get your hands down! 把手放下!
[05:44] – Put it down! Let me see your hands! – Down! – 放下! 让我看到你的手! – 快放下!
[05:47] – Put it down! – All right,all right. – 放下! – 好的 好的
[05:49] – ****** – Relax,relax. – 控制局面了 – 别激动 冷静
[05:51] What do you think you’re doing? 你搞什么呢?
[05:52] I’m finishing this boat. 我在销毁这艘船
[05:53] Yeah,I can see that– looks like you’re destroying evidence. 是 我看到了 看起来你在销毁证物
[05:55] Evidence of what? 什么证物?
[05:56] A woman was killed on the intercoastal today on a yacht, 有个女人今天在海上一艘游艇上被杀
[06:00] and a boat matching this description fled the scene. 逃离现场的船只特征和这条船正符合
[06:03] You can try to take off the paint, 你可以试着刮掉涂料
[06:05] but this missing cleat right here, we found back at the crime scene. 但我们在现场找到了这只脱落的索栓
[06:07] That explains why I found it abandoned. 所以它才被人丢弃
[06:09] Look,I work for the Parks Department. 听着 我为公园管理局工作
[06:11] This was sitting on Haulover Beach. It’s my job to remove it. 这船放在Haulover海滩上 我的职责就是把它移走
[06:14] Is that right? So why is it in the salvage yard and not in impound? 是吗? 那它干嘛放在拆卸场而不在扣押处?
[06:19] Look,the city doesn’t pay me much money. 听着 公家给我的钱不多
[06:21] I figured I could fix it up, flip it,make a little extra cash. 我可以把它修好 翻新一下 挣点外快
[06:24] No one would have to know. 没人会发现
[06:25] You’re in a pretty good size hurry. This engine’s still warm. 你动作真快
[06:28] Natalia? 发动机还热着
[06:34] This is all the jewelry from the yacht. 这全是游艇上抢走的珠宝
[06:37] Look,I had no idea that was there. 听着 我不知道有这些东西
[06:39] Please,what do I gotta do to make you believe me? 求你们了 怎么做你们才能相信我?
[06:42] You can say cheese. 你可以说声”茄子”
[06:49] He look familiar? 他瞅着眼熟吗?
[06:51] Never seen him. 从来没见过
[06:53] Really? His name’s Ken Vogel. 是吗? 他叫Ken Vogel
[06:56] We found him with the getaway boat and the stolen goods from your yacht. 我们发现他和逃走的船 还有你游艇上被抢的东西
[07:00] Maybe,but I’m telling you right now that’s not the guy. 我不在乎 但我说得很明白 凶手不是他
[07:04] Mr. Powell,sometimes when there’s a traumatic event, Powell先生 有时悲剧发生后
[07:06] the memory recall can be affected. Will you look again…? 记忆功能会受到影响 你能再看看…?
[07:08] It’s not the guy! 他不是凶手!
[07:10] Believe me,I want it to be the guy,but it’s not him! 相信我 我希望是他 可的确不是!
[07:12] You need to calm down, Mr. Powell and work with us here. 你得冷静 Powell先生 好好跟我们合作
[07:15] Whoever those two are, we’re not interested in the stolen items. 不管那俩人是谁 我们关心的都不是被抢财物
[07:19] – You said there was a laptop missing,right? – Yes,an LR6. – 你说还丢了台笔记本 对吧? – 对 LR6型号的
[07:22] Who cares about a computer? 我未婚妻死了 Kojak(电影”侦探科杰克”主人公) 谁还关心一台破电脑?
[07:25] I care! 我关心!
[07:27] Every watch,earring and diamond necklace listed in the police report was recovered. 在警方登记备案的手表 耳环 钻石项链 都找到了
[07:31] The only thing MIA is your laptop. 唯一还没找到的就是你的笔记本
[07:36] What was on it,Mr. Powell? 那里面有什么 Powell先生?
[07:38] Just some work stuff. 就是些工作上的东西
[07:40] Nothing anybody woulwant to steal. 没什么别人想偷的
[07:42] What does this have to do with anything? 这到底有什么重要的?
[07:44] Well,if this isn’t about piracy, then it might just be about you. 如果整件事和抢劫无关 那可能就是冲你来的
[07:50] Me? 我?
[07:51] Here’s the good news: your stolen laptop ?? is enabled with Wi-Fi triangulation. 好消息是 你的笔记本 有Wi-Fi三角定位功能
[07:55] So you’re saying when it’s stolen, it can phone home? 你是说一旦被盗 就会往家里报警?
[07:58] Yeah. 没错
[07:59] You have a home computer? 你家有电脑吗?
[08:01] I do. 有
[08:02] Okay,then your stolen laptop should have sent an e-mail to your home computer, 好 你被盗的笔记本应该已经 给你家里的电脑发了E-mail
[08:06] which would give us its current IP address and the location within 50 feet. 会告诉我们它现在的IP地址 和50英尺范围内的位置
[08:10] – We check his home computer from here? – Absolutely. – 咱能从这儿查他家电脑吗? – 当然能
[08:13] Derek… follow me. Derek… 跟我来
[08:29] Is everything all right? 没什么事吧?
[08:31] The city has revoked your protection detail. 市警局取消了对你的保护
[08:35] Yeah,I figured that was coming. 好吧 我料到会这样
[08:39] This is the Russian mob,H. I’m not gonna run from this. 是俄罗斯黑帮搞的鬼 H 我不会逃避退缩的
[08:43] I’m not gonna let it chase me off the job. 不会让这事逼得我放弃工作
[08:44] And I’m not suggesting that you do. 我也不会要你放弃
[08:46] Look,if Sharova knows that I’m his son, 如果Sharova知道我是他儿子
[08:49] why would he be trying to kill me? It doesn’t make sense. 那他干嘛要杀我? 没道理呀
[08:51] Maybe he doesn’t know. 也许他不知道
[08:58] All I was looking for was the truth. 我原本只想弄清真相
[09:01] Feel like if I could find him, tell him that face-to-face, it would change things. 要是能找到他 和他面对面谈谈 事情就会有所改观
[09:14] That’s them. Those are my e-mails from home. 就是他们 这是我家收到的电邮
[09:17] Take a look at this one. ??? 看看这个 LR6的跟踪器传来的信息
[09:24] That’s the girl right there! 就是这个女的!
[09:26] Is this a live feed? 这视频是实时的吗?
[09:27] Yeah. She’s on your laptop right now. 对 她正在用你的笔记本
[09:31] She has no idea we can see her. 她不知道我们能看见她
[09:33] Can we get an IP address and track her down? 能查到IP地址找到她吗?
[09:36] Absolutely. 当然
[09:43] Just click on that site,Abby. Two tickets,nonstop. Abby 点这个网址 两张直飞机票
[09:49] What do you guys think– aisle or window seat? 你们喜欢哪个 靠窗还是走廊?
[09:55] Who the hell are you? 你他妈是谁?
[09:57] Who am I? 我是谁?
[09:59] That’s who I am. 知道我是谁了吧
[10:04] Now what I want to know is 我想知道的是
[10:05] where are you two headed withy Derek Powell’s computer? 你们准备带着Derek Powell的电脑 去哪儿?
[10:08] I just bought this computer today off some guys. 这电脑是我今天从别人手上买的
[10:11] I know that’s Derek Powell’s computer you stole off his yacht. 我知道Derek Powell的电脑是 你从他的游艇上偷走的
[10:14] He and 20 other people can put you two at the scene of the crime. 他还有其他20个目击者都能证明 你们当时在案发现场
[10:18] That computer is,after all, how I found you two. 我就是靠这电脑找到你俩的
[10:21] I told you to dump the computer. 早告诉你把电脑扔了
[10:22] How was I supposed to know it was,like,a beacon to the world? 我怎么知道它会往外发信号?
[10:24] Guys,can we please not get into some sort of electronics conversation? 我们别纠结在信号问题上行吗?
[10:28] Especially when there’s a woman named Nadine Alcott who’s sitting dead in the morgue? 尤其在有位叫Nadine Alcott的女士 还躺在停尸房的时候?
[10:35] Hey,wait a second. 等会儿
[10:37] Now,we didn’t kill anyone. 我们根本没杀人
[10:39] – It was not part of our plan. – Oh,yeah? – 我们不是这么计划的 – 是吗?
[10:42] What exactly was youplan? 你们到底怎么计划的?
[10:44] Go on a yacht, you rob 20 people of all their goods, their jewelry,their money, 上游艇把20个人的随身物品 首饰 钱财洗劫一空
[10:48] and the only thing you guys keep is a computer? 最后留在身边的只有一台电脑?
[10:53] There were too many cops around. 当时到处都是警察
[10:55] We had to ditch everything, including the boat. 我们只能把东西全扔了 船也不要了
[10:57] Yeah. We may be thieves,okay, but we’d never take a life. 没错 我们只谋财不害命
[11:01] Well,with the way things are going now, 事已至此
[11:03] I would think about adding felony murder to my resume. 我认为该把谋杀罪加入你们的简历
[11:19] Edward Baraski.
[11:22] Edward Baraski’s a good friend. Edward Baraski真是我的好朋友
[11:24] One of the few men I can trust. 他是我唯一可以信赖的人
[11:28] He tells me you used to work as a private investigator. 他告诉我你以前是个私家侦探
[11:32] Yes,I did. 没错
[11:35] For a short time. 做过一段时间
[11:37] But there’s no money in it. 就是赚不了钱
[11:41] I understand you know Kate Hawkes. 听说你认识Kate Hawkes
[11:52] Yes,I used to. 对 以前认识
[11:54] We did a job together outside of Brooksville. 我们在Brooksville外面干了一单活
[11:59] She used to work for you. 她以前是你的人
[12:01] She’s in police custody right now. 她现在被抓起来了
[12:04] Good for her– she doesn’t talk like most women. May I see your purse? 也好 她不像一般女人那么��嗦 能看看你的钱包吗?
[12:09] Please. 可以吗?
[12:33] You think you can finish the job she couldn’t. 你觉得能搞定她没干完的活
[12:37] Getting rid of Eric Delko,that is. 干掉Eric Delko?
[12:40] I can get close to him. 我能接近他
[12:42] And nobody will be the wiser. 这点没人比得上我
[12:46] That cop Delko– 那个警察 Delko
[12:50] he draws a great deal of attention. 他太扎眼了
[12:54] Well,this will require time. 对 所以我需要时间
[12:59] Requires patience. 需要耐心
[13:02] ??? 干杯
[13:41] Use this. 用这个
[13:43] Won’t be traced to you,or us. 不会查到你 不会查到我们
[13:51] I work alone. 我喜欢单干
[13:54] No one tails me. 别跟踪我
[13:59] Understood? 明白吗?
[14:51] So,what happened? 什么情况?
[14:52] The hit is still on,Horatio. 追杀令仍然有效 Horatio
[14:56] Eric is the target. 目标是Eric
[15:03] Third page you can find out where Sharova might be. 第三页有Sharova的行踪
[15:10] Horatio Horatio? I’m the one assigned to kill Eric.
[15:40] Alexander Sharova. 他们安排我暗杀Eric
[15:44] Eyes front,please. 别回头
[15:48] I assure you,I’ve done nothing wrong. 我向你保证 我没干坏事
[15:50] Then why hide your identity? 为什么隐姓埋名?
[15:52] I should ask you the same. 这话该我问你
[15:54] You put a hit on one of my officers. 你下令暗杀我的下属
[15:57] That’s absurd. 你开玩笑吧
[15:58] Why should I want such a thing? 我干嘛要那么做?
[16:00] He was looking into you. 他正在调查你
[16:03] Well,what do you want me to do? 现在你要我怎么办?
[16:05] Drive. 开车
[16:27] Eric Delko.
[16:29] Alexander Sharova.
[16:33] So you’ve been looking for me. 听说你在找我
[16:36] I’ve been looking for answers. 我找的是真相
[16:40] What makes you think I have them? 你那么肯定我知道真相?
[16:43] My birth certificate from Cuba has your name on it. 我古巴的身份证明上有你的名字
[16:49] Sangre que llama.
[16:52] Yeah,”blood calls.” 对 近亲
[16:55] I don’t like it any more than you do, 我跟你一样 也不想接受
[16:57] but I’m your son. 但我是你儿子
[17:02] Okay,guys,what do you want of me? 好了 伙计 你们到底想怎么样?
[17:04] We want you to remove the hit. 废掉追杀令
[17:06] That’s not so easy. 没那么容易
[17:09] Listen… I owe you nothing. 听着 我什么都不欠你
[17:17] You abandoned my mother when she needed help. 我母亲最需要帮助时 你抛弃了她
[17:20] Why? 为什么?
[17:22] Go to your mother,ask her. 去问你母亲吧
[17:27] I’m asking you! ?? 我现在问的是你! 你就只会说这些??
[17:39] Not bad,kid. 不错嘛 孩子
[17:44] You took a tooth. 打掉我一颗牙
[17:47] Feel better now? 感觉好点儿了吗?
[17:48] Not even close. 好才怪
[17:54] I owe you nothing. 我不欠你什么
[18:05] This was a mistake. 这是个错误
[18:09] I shouldn’t have met him. 我不该跟他见面
[18:15] I figure he’s feeling the same way about you,Eric. Eric 我觉得他也这么想
[18:24] So you’ll have to forgive me for not having Nadine Alcott ready before now. 我还没做完Nadine Alcott的检验 你得体谅我
[18:28] I had a DUI bus driver jump the curbt a marketplace. 刚送来个案子 司机在闹市酒后驾车
[18:31] I’m a little behind. 我有点儿忙不过来
[18:32] Don’t worry about it. Thanks for letting me get a sneak at the gunshot wound. 没关系 多谢你能让我先看一眼枪伤
[18:36] Here’s our lady from the boat. 这是船上的女受害者
[18:37] Was it a through and through? 是贯穿伤吗?
[18:39] I’m not sure. Let’s take a look. 不清楚 我们看看
[18:46] – No? – Close though. – 不是? – 差一点
[18:48] What in the world is that? 这到底是什么?
[18:52] Let’s have a look. 看一下
[19:12] That’s no bullet I’ve ever seen. More like a dart. 我从没见过这种子弹 像是飞镖
[19:14] Well,I have to say, this is a first for me. 必须承认 我也是第一次遇到
[19:17] It’s a drag stabilized projectile. 是把抗阻力稳定射枪
[19:20] Stabilized for what,high wind? 稳定是因为要抗风吗?
[19:22] No,stabilized for an underwater assault rifle. 不 是稳定住水下步枪
[19:30] Hurry up! I said hurry up! 动作快点! 快点!
[19:32] Let’s move! Let’s move! 快走! 快走!
[19:39] The yacht heist, 游艇抢劫
[19:40] Jack Ladner’s handgun was all part of the diversion. Jack Ladner的手枪都是烟雾弹
[19:44] They lined all of the passengers up on one side of the boat 他们让所有乘客排成一排 站在船一边
[19:46] because Nadine Alcott was the target. 因为Nadine Alcott才是目标
[19:49] – Thanks. I’ll call you later. – Okay. – 多谢 晚点打给你 – 好
[19:52] Horatio,you’re going to want to talk to Derek Powell. Horatio 你得找Derek Powell谈谈
[19:59] Heard you caught the couple that did this. 听说你抓到了那天的两个人
[19:59] Heard you caught the couple that did this. 听说你抓到了那天的两个人
[20:01] I want to see them. 我想见见他们
[20:03] ??? 他们招供了吗?
[20:06] The situation’s a little more complicated. 情况有一点复杂
[20:09] It turns out there was another shooter, Derek. 我们发现有另外一个凶手 Derek
[20:12] That’s ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[20:14] You have the statements of over 20 witnesses. 有20多个证人作证
[20:16] How could there be someone else? 凶手怎么可能另有他人?
[20:18] The shot that killed your fianc came from the water. 杀死你未婚妻的凶器来自水下
[20:20] We believe she was the intended target. 我们认为她就是暗杀的目标
[20:22] Nadine didn’t have any enemies. Nadine不曾树敌
[20:25] Who would want to hurt her? 谁会要杀害她?
[20:28] Why don’t you tell me. 不如你来告诉我
[20:29] What are you talking about? 你这是什么意思?
[20:31] You and Nadine had a very public argument about a prenuptial agreement, didn’t you? 你和Nadine就婚前协议公然争吵过 不是吗?
[20:34] That wasn’t supposed to be made public. 我并不想弄得众人皆知
[20:36] But she made it public, Derek, against your wishes. 但她闹大了 违背了你的意愿 Derek
[20:39] Are you laying out my motive? 你是在推测我的动机吗?
[20:42] That’s what I do. 正是
[20:44] ??? 我可不想听这个
[20:49] Do better, Caine. 干得卖力点 Caine
[20:58] Eric, I need you back in the water. Eric 你重新下海搜索一次
[21:00] We need to revisit the channel markers, okay? 我们要重访限制航道区域 好吧?
[22:01] I’ve never seen a scuba tank like this before. 我从未见过这样的氧气箱
[22:03] Our shooter must be a pretty experienced diver. 凶手一定是经验相当丰富的潜水者
[22:04] Yeah, well, not experienced enough. 但也不是绝顶高手
[22:07] He got caught in the same fishing net I did and wasn’t able to pull himself out. 他和我被同一张渔网所困 却没能自行挣脱
[22:16] He did manage to get away, unfortunately. 遗憾的是 他还是设法逃了出去
[22:19] Yeah, well, that’s what I brought you in here for– to take DNA. 这正是我来这里的原因–检测DNA
[22:23] Yeah, but you do know that the saltwater probably destroyed any DNA that he left on the mouthpiece. 但你知道 海水可能毁坏他留在咬嘴上的DNA
[22:27] Maybe not. Our diver wanted to go undetected so he used this diving rebreather. 也许没有 潜水者不想被人察觉 所以使用了这个氧气箱
[22:32] It’s different from standard scuba gear because it doesn’t expel CO2, 它不同于标准的水下呼吸装备 不排出二氧化碳
[22:34] so it produces no bubbles. 所以不会产生气泡
[22:36] So the DNA is trapped inside the tank? 这么说 DNA就保留在氧气箱里了?
[22:38] Yeah, from his recycled breath. 对 从他的反复呼吸中进入瓶里
[22:41] Expelled air goes through this carbon dioxide scrubber. 排出的气体通过这个二氧化碳吸收装置
[22:44] CO2 is then absorbed by the soda lime, 然后二氧化碳被碱石灰吸收
[22:46] reuses the oxygen… 氧气被再次利用
[22:48] creates warm air and that produces moisture. 产生湿润的温暖空气
[22:58] Good job, Aquaman. 干得漂亮 潜水侠
[23:01] Yeah. Let’s see what it gets us. 看看我们能找到什么线索
[23:03] Eric Delko?
[23:04] Yeah. What’s going on? 有什么事?
[23:06] I need you to stop what you’re doing and come with us. 停下手头的工作 和我们走一趟
[23:08] I’m not going anywhere without an explanation. 不告诉我为什么 我哪儿也不会去
[23:10] Immigration and Customs Enforcement is issuing an non-citizen action against you. 移民与海关执法局对你提起非公民诉讼
[23:14] What does that mean? 什么意思?
[23:14] A copy of your Cuban birth certificate was obtained by our personnel. 我们获得了一份你的古巴出生证复印件
[23:18] You’re being suspended pending further investigation. 在进一步调查期间你被暂时停职
[23:20] – Your chain of command has been nck. – ??? – 有关你的指令… – 嗨 退后
[23:23] Ma’am, step away. 女士 请你退后
[23:23] No, you step away! We’re in the middle of an investigation. 不 你退后! 我们正在调查过程中
[23:26] You are about to be taken into custody… 你将被拘留…
[23:28] All right, I’ll go. 好吧 我和你们走
[23:30] – Eric?! – Just back up. – 退后
[23:35] Eric… Let’s go. – 走吧
[23:37] Listen, just get ahold of Horatio, and make sure you get this DNA. 听着 和Horatio联系 确保得到这份DNA
[23:47] I was born in Cuba. 我在古巴出生
[23:49] It was a mistake, Eric. 这是个错误 Eric
[23:52] I owe you nothing. 我什么也不欠你的
[24:00] – Feel better now? – Not even close. – 感觉好点了? – 好才怪
[24:19] My God, Natalia, did you see them frog-walk Delko out of here? 天呐 Natalia 你有没有看到他们把Delko押出去?
[24:22] ??? 我现在正忙着 Turbes
[24:24] What’s going on around here? 这里发生了什么事?
[24:26] – Are you okay? – Look at this. – 你没事吧?
[24:29] Ken Vogel. – 看看这个
[24:30] You compared the DNA to his reference sample. 你在和他的DNA样品进行比对
[24:32] So you’ve seen this man before? 你以前见过这个男的?
[24:34] This is our shooter. 这就是凶手
[24:36] This is the guy who was claiming that he was trying to resell the getaway boat, 这个男的声称他试图转售那艘逃离的小艇
[24:38] and we let him slip right through our fingers. 我们就轻易放走了他
[24:40] As they say, better late than never. 亡羊补牢 犹未为晚
[24:42] No, because the DNA evidence may not hold up. 不行 因为DNA证据可能无效
[24:45] Why not? 为什么?
[24:47] The CSI who collected it was detained by the feds. 收集它的调查员被联邦探员扣押了
[24:51] – You mean… – ??? – 你是指…
[25:17] What did the immigration attorney say? 移民律师怎么说?
[25:20] He said the state is fast- tracking my deportation hearing. 他说州政府正快速跟进我的驱逐听证会
[25:25] I guess there’s no due process for illegal immigrants. 对于非法移民 我想可能没有法定诉讼程序
[25:30] Why didn’t you say anything to me? 你为什么不告诉我?
[25:33] I mean, you find out your birth certificate is a fake– 你发现你的出生证是假的–
[25:35] that’s a huge deal, don’t you think? 这可是件大事 不是吗?
[25:39] I just couldn’t wrap my brain around it. 我就是不愿去想这事
[25:41] We’re supposed to do stuff together now though, right? 现在我们应该共同分担 好吗?
[25:43] I mean, all the stuff that you said to me at the hospital about us. 你在医院所说的关于我们的那些话
[25:48] I meant all of it. 那是我的真心话
[25:56] It’s like all of a sudden… 就像是突然之间…
[25:59] my life is a lie. 我的生活是个谎言
[26:03] It’s all right. 没关系
[26:05] I happen to like the lie. 我碰巧喜欢这个谎言
[26:08] What? 什么?
[26:10] You could have told me. 你本可以告诉我
[26:22] – This is crazy. – Yeah. – 太疯狂了 – 是的
[26:28] We’ll get through it. 我们能熬过这一关
[26:37] Frank, have you talked to ICE yet? Frank 你和美国移民与海关执法局谈过了吗?
[26:40] They said Delko’s not just some no-name from Cuba. 他们说Delko不是来自古巴的无名小卒
[26:43] He’s an illegal alien with a badge and a gun. 他是身佩警徽和手枪的非法入境者
[26:45] This is ridiculous, Frank. 这太荒谬了 Frank
[26:47] Who would want to do this to one of the team? 谁会对警队成员做出这种事呢?
[26:53] What are you thinking about? 你在想什么?
[26:55] Maybe it’s not that ridiculous, Frank. 也许并不是那么的荒谬 Frank
[26:57] Do we still have Derek Powell’s stolen laptop? Powell被偷的笔记本电脑 是不是还在我们手里?
[27:00] Yeah, over at the evidence locker. 是啊 在证物柜里
[27:02] I need to take a look at that. 我需要查看一下
[27:04] I’ll keep you posted. 如有新情况 我会通知你
[27:46] I’m curious as to why you have Eric Delko’s birth certificate on your laptop. 我很好奇你的本本上为何 存有Eric Delko的出生证明
[27:56] ??? in our last dance together. 在我和Nadine共舞最后一曲后 就射杀她的家伙至今逍遥法外
[28:00] I was attacking the credibility of your CSIs. 我质疑你手下CSI人员的信用
[28:04] A Cuban friend of mine, he owed me a juicy document or two. 我的一个古巴朋友 他欠我一两份颇具价值的文件
[28:07] Turns out I never needed to use it. 结果我也没用上它
[28:09] Till now. 现在派上用处了
[28:10] Do you realize that your tactics here 你有没有意识到你现在的伎俩…
[28:13] are preventing us from catching Nadine’s killer? 正阻碍我们抓住杀害Nadine的凶手?
[28:15] Why would I try to discredit you guys right now? 现在我为什么要败坏你们的声誉?
[28:17] You put a shooter in the water to resolve a prenuptial dispute. 你安排水下杀手以解决婚前财产纠纷
[28:21] I’m not in on this. 我没有
[28:25] ??? I need you to catch the son of a bitch. 她是我未婚妻 我要你们抓住那个杂种
[28:29] With Eric Delko gone, we can’t get any of the evidence past a judge ’cause of this. Eric被带走 我们拿不出能让法官信服的证据
[28:37] Clearly, the laptop got into the wrong hands. 显然 我的笔记本被人利用了
[28:41] I’ll fix it. 我来处理
[28:47] Melissa, pull everything on all statutes relevant to American citizenship, Melissa 调出所有跟美国公民权有关的法律
[28:51] Cuban naturalization and immigration. 原籍古巴的移民
[28:54] And get me Darryl at ICE. 给我接通在ICE工作的Darryl
[29:14] Like an idiot, I left it propped outside my garage overnight. 我犯傻了 把它整晚放在车库外面
[29:18] Next morning it was gone. 第二天早上 它就不见了
[29:19] It was caught in a fishing net near Derek Powell’s yacht. 它挂在Derek Powell游艇附近的渔网上
[29:23] Where that woman was murdered. 那个女人被杀的地方
[29:26] ??? 你们找出是谁穿过它吗
[29:28] Your DNA is in the tank. 氧气箱里有你的DNA
[29:31] Must have been left over. 肯定是以前留下的
[29:32] I haven’t dove in weeks. 我已经好几周没潜水了
[29:33] You’re showing signs of decompression sickness. 你正表现出潜水减压病的症状
[29:36] Oh, yeah? 啊 是吗?
[29:38] How would I get that? 我怎么会得那个病?
[29:41] You ascended too quickly and now bubbles of nitrogen gas??? 你上升太快 氮气泡正侵害你的身体组织
[29:47] Symptoms include joint pain, paralysis and death. 你会关节疼 全身麻痹 然后死亡
[29:52] Left untreated, the nitrogen gas can kill you. 不及时救治的话 氮气就能弄死你
[29:59] My hands… 我的手…
[30:01] I think they’re going numb. 我感觉越来越麻痹
[30:02] Why don’t you tell me what happened, Ken. Ken 为什么不告诉我发生了什么
[30:09] I was underwater. 我当时在水下
[30:11] ??? 我杀了那个女人
[30:18] Hurry up! I said hurry up! 快! 我说 快点!
[30:21] Let’s move! Let’s move! 我们走 我们走
[30:28] None of this was my idea, I swear. 这都不是我的主意 我发誓
[30:31] I was paid to pull a couple people together. 有人雇我和另外两人一起
[30:34] Make it look like an act of piracy. 伪装成一次海上抢劫
[30:36] Who paid you? 谁雇的你?
[30:37] No names. 没有名字
[30:38] No questions. 也不让多问
[30:40] Just a large bag of cash. 就是给了一大袋现金
[30:43] The guy kept saying Derek Powell was paid to free murderers. 那人说Derek Powell为了钱给凶手辩护
[30:47] ??? 接着说 Ken
[30:49] He kept saying what Derek did took away his whole heart. 他说Derek夺走了他的心肝
[30:56] Look… 听着…
[30:57] I know his face. 我能认出他的脸
[30:59] Put him in a lineup, I’ll pick him out. 把他放在一帮人里 我能找出他
[31:03] Please, I don’t want to die. 求你 我不想死
[31:07] I’ll do my best. 我尽量
[31:09] Get our friend some medical attention, please. Thank you. 给他救治 谢谢
[31:14] – You got to get me a hospital. – Call an ambulance. – 你要送我去医院 – 叫救护车
[31:21] – Is that him? – That’s him. – 是他吗? – 是他
[31:22] That’s the shooter. 他就是那个杀手
[31:24] Who would want to harm you? 谁会想伤害你
[31:26] I’m a defense attorney. 我是一个辩护律师
[31:28] Threats come with the job. 干这行总有风险
[31:29] This revenge was paid for with cash. 有人雇他报复行凶
[31:32] You mean the shooter from the water was hired to kill Nadine? 你说这个水中杀手是别人雇来杀Nadine的?
[31:35] That’s exactly right. 正是
[31:36] And whoever put up the money claims that you took his whole heart. 雇主说你夺走了他的整个心肝
[31:45] You remember me? 你还记得我吗?
[31:47] All along you knew. 你一直都知道
[31:48] You knew Kevin Sheridan killed my daughter, didn’t you? 你知道Kevin Sheridan杀了我女儿
[31:51] You and that crooked excuse for a judge– you were out to protect him. 你! 还有你那歪曲事实的辩护! 你为虎作伥!
[31:54] I’m sorry that you feel that way, Mr. Garland. 很抱歉你这么认为 Garland先生
[31:56] How does it feel to play with people’s lives? 玩弄别人人生的感觉很爽吗?
[32:00] My daughter… 我的女儿…
[32:02] she was my whole heart! 她是我的整个生命!
[32:05] It’s Paul Garland. 是Paul Garland
[32:07] The country club murder. 乡村俱乐部谋杀案
[32:09] His daughter was Lindsay Garland. 他的女儿是Lindsay Garland
[32:13] Yeah, Frank– Paul Garland. 没错 Frank,
[32:31] Paul Garland? 是Paul Garland
[32:33] Will you come with us, please. 请跟我们走
[32:42] No, no, I-I-I didn’t pay anyone. 没 没有 我-我-我没雇谁
[32:46] In fact, I don’t see how I’m connected to any of this at all. 我看不出我跟这个事有一丁点关系
[32:49] Well, you were out on the water today. 你今天出船了
[32:51] We’ve got a receipt right here that says 我们得到一张收据表明…
[32:52] that you rented a 27-foot motorboat from Wayside Marina. 你从码头租了一辆27英尺的摩托艇
[32:55] I have rented that same boat every day for the past two weeks. 这两周我每天都租那辆船
[33:00] Ever since I lost Lindsay, being on the water helps me. 从我失去Lindsay 出海能让我心情平静
[33:05] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[33:07] ??? 那么你是说你没用那条船…
[33:10] to take your hired diver, Ken Vogel, 接送你雇的那个潜水员Ken Vogel
[33:12] to and from the murder of Derek Powell’s fianc? 去谋杀Derek Powell的未婚妻?
[33:25] That is ridiculous. 这太荒谬了
[33:27] Is that who I think it is? 真是那个人吗?
[33:31] You have got to be kidding me. 你们和我开玩笑吧
[33:35] Mr. Garland. Garland先生
[33:38] ??? Is he the one who’s accusing me? Powell在这里干什么? 是他指控我的?
[33:41] We have Ken Vogel in custody. He’s about to roll over on you. Ken Vogel已被拘留 他会供出你的
[33:45] If that were true, I think he would’ve done it already. 如果真是这样 我想他早就全招了
[33:48] Besides, anything that he says about me is irrelevant. 不管他交代了什么事 都跟我无关
[33:52] You’ve done your homework, haven’t you? 你做足了准备 是吧?
[33:54] The evidence that CSI Delko gathered to get Vogel is inadmissible in court. 调查员Delko手上指证Vogel的证据不能上庭
[34:00] Uh, if I’m not mistaken. 如果我没弄错
[34:02] Something, um, about– what was it? 那是有关… 啊… 是什么来着
[34:05] Immigration problem, right? 移民问题 对吧
[34:09] You pulled Eric Delko’s birth certificate off Mr. Powell’s laptop. 你从Powell先生的笔记本上找到了 Eric Delko的出生证
[34:14] Hey. 嘿
[34:15] Just got word we got Powell’s laptop from the yacht. 我们刚好拿到Powell游艇上的笔记本
[34:18] Would that be something you’re interested in? 你有兴趣吗?
[34:20] Copy everything on it. 复制里面的所有东西
[34:22] Get it to me. 拿来给我
[34:25] You see, it’s just about, um, 你看 这就是
[34:27] using the information that you have and manipulating it. 利用你掌握的信息 灵活操作
[34:33] I learned that. 我也学会了
[34:36] During my daughter’s murder trial. 我女儿的谋杀案审理时我学的
[34:43] I took the thing you loved the most… 我夺走了你的最爱
[34:46] …and got away with it. 并且逃脱惩罚
[34:50] How’s it feel, Powell? 感觉怎么样 Powell
[35:12] You okay? 你还好吧
[35:14] I’ve been digging further back into Eric’s father’s past. 对Eric父亲的过去 我又挖出一些东西
[35:17] What did we get? 什么?
[35:18] The Alexander Sharova you met doesn’t exist prior to 1960. 你见到的那个Alexander Sharova 1960年前根本不存在
[35:22] There’s no matching birth record anywhere. 没有相符的出生记录
[35:25] What about travel visas? 那旅游签证呢?
[35:26] Nothing in Cuba, Russia or the States. 古巴 俄罗斯 美国 哪都没有
[35:30] Where this man came from is a real mystery. 那个人从哪来真是个谜
[35:32] Well, it can’t be for long. 不会神秘太久
[35:45] We have got to get Eric out of this mess. 我们必须让Eric从这趟浑水中脱身
[35:47] Do you think this is gonna work? 你认为能做到吗?
[35:48] It has to. 做不到也要做到
[36:34] What did the DNA reveal? DNA结果怎样?
[36:35] We weren’t running the tooth for DNA. 我们没有对那颗牙做DNA检验
[36:37] Since enamel and teeth form during adolescence, 因为牙釉和牙齿在青春期形成
[36:40] it retains an isotopic record of the geographic region 它保存了一个人童年时居住地的…
[36:42] where someone lives during childhood. 地理位置的同位素信息
[36:45] So, it’s like a permanent mark of where you’re from. 这就像永久标记 记载你从哪里来
[36:46] Exactly. On the map, the colors represent 非常正确 在地图上 能显示出来
[36:49] the different oxygen isotope regions across the country. 全美不同地区有不同的氧同位素
[36:53] Eric’s father’s tooth has an oxygen ratio of 18. Eric老爸的牙齿里有氧18元素
[36:57] That’s unique to an area over New Mexico. 那是新墨西哥州的标记
[37:00] And he wasn’t born in Russia. 那他不会在俄国出生
[37:03] Thank you, folks. 谢谢 伙计们
[37:13] You were born in New Mexico and you’re an American citizen, Alexander. 你出生在新墨西哥州 是美国公民 Alexander
[37:18] All that from a tooth. 这都是一颗牙齿告诉我们的
[37:21] Impressive. 很精彩
[37:22] The boy managed to pull the information out of me after all. 那孩子终于还是查清了我的事
[37:26] And that boy is in grave danger. He needs you to come clean. 他身处险境 他需要你的帮助
[37:30] What, show immigration I’m a native-born American? 什么 对移民局说我是个美国公民?
[37:32] That’s exactly what I want you to do. 我正希望你能这样
[37:38] The CIA sent me to Cuba in 1960. 中情局1960年派我去古巴
[37:45] To organize the locals, set up factories, fight Castro. 组织当地居民 建立工厂 反抗卡斯特罗
[37:49] We all agree that the Bay of Pigs was a failure. 我们都清楚”猪湾湾行动”很失败 (1961年美国入侵古巴猪猡湾失败)
[37:52] When this country turned its back on me… 当这个国家背叛我的时候…
[37:57] …I had to become a Russian-born citizen. …我不得不变成俄国公民
[38:00] I survived two decades in Cuba. 我在古巴活了20年
[38:04] After the CIA denied any knowledge of me, 在中情局拒绝承认有我这号人以后
[38:07] the Russian brotherhood took me in. 俄罗斯兄弟接纳了我
[38:10] Listen, I am Alexander Sharova. 听着 我是Alexander Sharova
[38:14] I’m Russian. 我是俄国人
[38:14] You are an American citizen 你是美国公民
[38:17] and your survival is not the only thing at stake here. 并且你的生死不仅仅关系到你自己
[38:33] I’d like to be heard on my motion for reconsideration 希望你再考虑一下
[38:36] of the motion to suppress DNA evidence against Ken Vogel. 排除对Ken Vogel不利的DNA证据的动议
[38:40] Don’t see how you can rightly do that since Mr. Delko can no longer testify 我不认为你的动议还有正当性 考虑到Delko先生已经无法…
[38:44] as an officer of the law. 作为执法人员出庭作证
[38:46] That’s why I’d like to have this read into record, Your Honor. 所以我想将此加入法庭记录 法官大人
[38:50] I’m submitting to the courts the findings of the immigration judge 我向法庭呈交移民法官所做的书面结论
[38:53] which states that Officer Delko was and always has been a US citizen. 它表明Delko警官过去是 并且一直是位美国公民
[38:59] If immigration concurs, the court has no reason 如果移民法官认定如此 本庭就无任何理由…
[39:01] to question his standing as an officer of the law. 质疑他作为一名执法人员的身份
[39:05] – Thank you, Your Honor. – However, – 谢谢您 法官大人 – 但是…
[39:07] you know better than anybody, 你比任何人都清楚
[39:08] a defense attorney will have a field day 辩护律师必定会对他从 那个氧气箱里采集的DNA…
[39:10] with the DNA he recovered from that scuba tank. 而在法庭上使出全身解数
[39:13] On what grounds, Your Honor? 理由为何 法官大人?
[39:14] However wrong the information was, 虽然信息有误
[39:17] Office Delko chose not to come forward when he learned of his illegal citizenship status. 但Delko警官意识到他的公民身份非法时 还是选择了隐瞒实情
[39:23] Speaks to the character of the witness. 说到他作为证人的人品
[39:26] Your Honor, I’m the best defense attorney in the city 法官大人 我是本市最好的辩护律师
[39:28] and I can’t touch the character of this man. 但就算是我 也不能质疑这个人的品格
[39:40] What’s going on? 什么事?
[39:41] The immigration court has expedited your paperwork, Eric. 移民庭已加速办好了你的手续 Eric
[39:44] You’re gonna be released today. 你今天就会自由了
[39:48] What? How did you pull this off, H? 什么? 你怎么搞定的 H?
[39:51] It wasn’t me. 不是我的功劳
[40:06] What’s he doing here? 他来这儿干吗?
[40:07] ??? 他为你而来
[40:16] This man was shot in the line of duty– 这个人执勤时遭枪击
[40:18] the bullet fragment is lodged in his head– 子弹碎片卡在他脑袋里
[40:21] but he comes to work every day. 但他依然天天工作
[40:23] He could’ve sued the city and been rich. 他完全可以状告警局 大赚一笔
[40:25] But he took an oath to protect and to serve. 但他立誓保护人民 服务人民
[40:33] The last thing this court 法庭最无需质疑的
[40:34] needs to be worried about is the character of Officer Delko. 就是Delko警官的人品
[40:40] Well, let’s hope a jury sees it the same way. 希望陪审团也这么认为
[40:43] Motion for reconsideration granted, DNA evidence not suppressed. 批准再审查动议 DNA证据予以采信
[40:48] Thank you. 谢谢您
[41:01] You missed out 你错过了
[41:08] I was gonna marry you but your dad stepped in. 本来我要向你求婚 可被你爸破坏了
[41:11] What makes you think I would say yes? 你凭什么认为我会答应你?
[41:14] Maybe I met somebody special on the inside. 说不定我在里头遇到称心的人呢
[41:16] I doubt his cooking is as good as mine. 他的厨艺肯定不能跟我比
[41:19] Hey, why don’t I take you back to my place? 嘿 干吗不跟我回家呢?
[41:22] I’ll make you a traditional American dinner 我来给你做顿传统美式大餐
[41:23] since you’re new to our country. 既然你是新移民来的
[41:28] That’s sounds good. 听起来很不错
[41:29] But danger has been following me everywhere I’m going. 但危险会和我如影随形的
[41:38] Calleigh, I’m serious. I don’t want anything to happen to you. Calleigh 我是说真的 我不想你有事
[41:42] Come on, I have the safest house in Miami. 走吧 我家是全迈阿密最安全的地方
[41:45] Do you know how many guns I have? 你知道我有多少枝枪吗?
[41:49] You protected me; I’ll protect you. 以前你保护我
[42:13] Derek. 以后我来保护你
[42:27] So this is over. 这件事划上句号了
[42:32] I don’t think I could represent criminals anymore. 我想我没法再为罪犯辩护了
[42:37] Well, I could always use a new prosecutor. 我可能需要一位新检察官
[42:43] I heard about you losing your wife. 听说你失去了你妻子
[42:48] How did you get over it? 你怎么想开的?
[42:50] You don’t get over it. 你不会想开的
[42:53] And you never will. 永远不会
[42:58] Take care, Derek. 保重 Derek
[43:01] Take care. 你也是
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第7季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme