英文名称:Back To The Future II
年代:1989
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | How about a ride, mister? | 要不要去兜风? |
[00:51] | Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[00:54] | Oh, man, are you a sight for sore eyes! | 天呀 看到你实在太好了! |
[00:58] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[00:59] | Marty, you’re acting like you haven’t seen me in a week. | 马丁 你表现得好像 我们一个礼拜没见面 |
[01:03] | I haven’t. | 是没有 |
[01:04] | Are you okay? Is everything all right? | 你还好吧 没什么事吧? |
[01:12] | Oh, yeah. | 没事 |
[01:14] | Everything’s great. | 一切都很好 |
[01:30] | Marty! You’ve got to come back with me! | 马丁 你一定要跟我回去! |
[01:35] | Where? | 回哪? |
[01:36] | Back to the future. | 回到未来 |
[01:42] | Wait a minute. What are you doing, Doc? | 等一下 你在干嘛? |
[01:44] | I need fuel. | 我需要燃料 |
[01:47] | Go ahead. Quick! Get in the car. | 走吧 快上车 |
[01:51] | No, no, no. Look, Doc, I just got here, okay? | 不行 我才刚回来 |
[01:53] | Jennifer’s here. We’re gonna take the new truck for a spin. | 我和詹妮弗要开新车去兜风 |
[01:55] | Well, bring her along. This concerns her, too. | 带她一起去 这件事也跟她有关 |
[01:59] | Wait a minute, Doc. What are you talking about? | 等一下 你在说什么? |
[02:01] | What happens to us in the future? | 到底未来发生了什么事? |
[02:02] | What, do we become assholes or something? | 我们变成大混蛋了吗? |
[02:05] | No, no, no. You and Jennifer both turn out fine. | 不是你们 你们都很好 |
[02:08] | It’s your kids, Marty. | 是你们的小孩 |
[02:09] | Something has got to be done about your kids. | 你们的小孩需要帮忙 |
[02:18] | Hey, Doc, we better back up. We don’t have enough road to get up to 88. | 最好退后一点 马路太短 我们没办法加速到88英里 |
[02:21] | Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads. | 马路? 我们去的地方不需要马路 |
[02:27] | Say, Marty! | 马丁! |
[02:28] | Marty! Marty, I wanted to show you these new matchbooks | 马丁 我那间汽车保养厂的 |
[02:32] | for my auto detailing I had printed up. | 火柴盒已经印好了 你来看 |
[02:38] | A flying DeLorean? | 一部会飞的迪罗里安车? |
[02:52] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[04:29] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么东西? |
[04:30] | Taxicab. | 出租车 |
[04:32] | What do you mean a “taxicab”? I thought we were flying. | 什么出租车 我们不是在飞吗 |
[04:34] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[04:35] | All right, Doc. What’s going on, huh? | 博士 到底是怎么回事? |
[04:38] | Where are we? When are we? | 我们到底在何时、何地? |
[04:39] | We’re descending toward Hill Valley, California, | 我们现在正朝 加州山谷镇方向前进 |
[04:43] | at 4:29 p.m. On Wednesday, October 21, 2015. | 时间是2015年10月21日 星期三的下午4点29分 |
[04:48] | 2015? | 2015年? |
[04:51] | You mean we’re in the future. | 难道说我们来到了未来 |
[04:53] | Future. Marty, what do you mean? | 未来? 马丁 什么意思? |
[04:55] | How can we be in the future? | 我们怎能来到未来? |
[04:58] | Jennifer… | 詹妮弗… |
[05:00] | I don’t know how to tell you this, | 我不知道该怎么解释 反正… |
[05:03] | but you’re in a time machine. | 你现在坐在时光机中 |
[05:06] | And this is the year 2015? | 这就是2015年? |
[05:08] | October 21, 2015. | 2015年10月21日 |
[05:11] | God, so, like, you weren’t kidding. | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[05:13] | Marty, we can actually see our future. | 我们能看到自己的未来 |
[05:16] | Doc, now, you said we were married, right? | 博士 你说我们结婚了 对不对? |
[05:18] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[05:19] | Yeah? Was it a big wedding? | 婚礼盛大吗? |
[05:22] | Marty, we’re gonna be able to see our wedding. | 马丁 我们能看到自己的婚礼 |
[05:24] | Wow. I’m gonna be able to see my wedding dress. | 哇! 我会看到自己的礼服 |
[05:26] | Wow. | 哇! |
[05:27] | God, I wonder where we live. | 我们住在哪里? |
[05:28] | I bet it’s a big house with lots of kids. | 一定是大房子 还有很多小孩 |
[05:31] | How many kids… | 多少孩子… |
[05:32] | Doc! What the hell are you doing? | 博士 你在做什么? |
[05:33] | Relax, Marty. | 放心 |
[05:35] | It’s just a sleep-inducing alpha rhythm generator. | 那是安眠感应器 |
[05:37] | She was asking too many questions, | 她问太多问题 |
[05:38] | and no one should know too much about their future. | 人们对未来不能知道太多 |
[05:41] | This way when she wakes up, | 如此一来 当她醒来时 |
[05:42] | she’ll think it was all a dream. | 只觉得是一场梦 |
[05:44] | Then what did you bring her for? | 那干嘛把她带来? |
[05:45] | I had to do something. | 我是迫于无奈 |
[05:47] | She saw the time machine. I couldn’t just leave her there with that information. | 当时她看到 不该看到的时光机 |
[05:50] | Don’t worry. She’s not essential to my plan. | 放心 我的计划中她不是主角 |
[05:53] | Well, you’re the doc, Doc. | 好吧 听你的 |
[05:55] | Here’s our exit. | 这里就是出口 |
[06:26] | First, you’ve gotta get out and change clothes. | 首先 你先出去换衣服 |
[06:28] | Right now? It’s pouring rain. | 现在? 雨那么大 |
[06:33] | Wait five more seconds. | 再等五秒钟 |
[06:43] | Right on the tick. | 真准 |
[06:45] | Amazing. Absolutely amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[06:48] | Too bad the post office isn’t as efficient as the weather service. | 可惜邮局就没有 气象局这么有效率 |
[06:59] | Excuse the disguise, Marty, | 我怕你认不出我来 |
[07:01] | but I was afraid you wouldn’t recognize me. | 所以伪装了一下 |
[07:03] | I went to a rejuvenation clinic | 我到回春诊所 |
[07:04] | and got an all-natural overhaul. | 大修门面 |
[07:06] | They took out some wrinkles, did a hair repair, changed the blood, | 他们除皱、植发、换血 |
[07:10] | added a good 30 or 40 years to my life. | 让我能再多活三、四十年 |
[07:13] | They also replaced my spleen and colon. What do you think? | 另外还换了脾脏和结肠 你看如何? |
[07:18] | You look great, Doc. | 你看起来年轻很多 |
[07:22] | The future. | 这就是未来 |
[07:25] | Unbelievable. | 令人难以置信 |
[07:27] | I gotta check this out, Doc. | 我得去逛逛 |
[07:29] | All in good time, Marty. | 以后再说 |
[07:30] | We’re on a tight schedule here. | 现在时间紧迫 |
[07:31] | Tell me about my future. I mean, I know I make it big. | 我知道我的未来应该很好 |
[07:34] | But what? Do I become, like, a rich rock star? | 有没有成为 著名的摇滚乐歌星? |
[07:35] | Please, Marty, no one should know too much about their own destiny. | 马丁 对未来不能知道太多 |
[07:38] | Right. Right. | 好 |
[07:39] | I am rich, though, right? | 那我是不是很有钱? |
[07:40] | Marty, please, take off your shirt. | 马丁 别问了 把衣服脱掉 |
[07:44] | Put on the jacket and the shoes. | 穿上夹克和鞋 |
[07:49] | Got a mission to accomplish. | 我们有任务要去完成 |
[08:06] | Precisely on schedule. | 完全按照预定时间 |
[08:13] | Power laces. All right. | 驱动式鞋带 棒! |
[08:35] | This thing doesn’t fit. | 夹克太大了 |
[08:37] | Size-adjusting fit. | “调整尺寸——合身” |
[08:39] | Pull out your pants pockets. | 把裤子口袋掏出来 |
[08:41] | All kids in the future wear their pants inside out. | 所有的未来小孩 都是反穿裤子的 |
[08:44] | Put on this cap. | 把帽子戴上 |
[08:45] | Perfect. You’re the spitting image of your future son. | 很好 现在你和你儿子完全一样 |
[08:48] | What? | 什么? |
[08:49] | Help me move Jennifer over here. | 帮我把詹妮弗搬到那里去 |
[08:52] | So what’s the deal? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[08:53] | Grab her feet. | 抓住她的脚 |
[08:54] | All right. Okay, now what? | 好 然后呢? |
[08:57] | In exactly two minutes, you go around the corner into the Cafe ’80s. | 两分钟后你走进转角的 80年代咖啡店 |
[09:02] | Cafe ’80s? | 80年代咖啡店? |
[09:03] | It’s one of those nostalgia places, but not done very well. | 那是一间怀旧咖啡店 可惜生意不好 |
[09:06] | Go in and order a Pepsi. Here’s a 50. | 进去叫一瓶百事可乐 这是五十块钱 |
[09:09] | Then wait for a guy named Griff. | 然后等一个叫格里夫的人 |
[09:11] | Right. Griff. Right. | 好 等格里夫 |
[09:13] | Griff’s going to ask you about tonight. Are you in or out? | 格里夫会问你 “今晚你去不去? “ |
[09:16] | Tell him you are out. | 告诉他你不去 |
[09:17] | Whatever he says, whatever happens, | 不管他说什么或发生什么事 |
[09:18] | say no, you’re not interested. | 都说不 说你没兴趣 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:21] | Then leave, come back here and wait for me. | 然后离开 到这里来等我 |
[09:24] | Don’t talk to anyone, don’t touch anything, don’t do anything, | 别和任何人讲话 别碰任何东西 什么都别做 |
[09:28] | don’t interact with anyone | 别和任何人有互动 |
[09:30] | and try not to look at anything. | 最好什么也别看 |
[09:32] | I don’t get it. I thought you said | 我不懂 你不是说 |
[09:33] | this had something to do with my kids. | 这是关于我孩子的事吗 |
[09:35] | Look what happens to your son. | 这就是你儿子的事 |
[09:38] | My son? | 那是我儿子? |
[09:41] | God, he looks just like me. | 天呐 他长得和我一模一样 (小马丁被捕) |
[09:44] | “Within two hours of his arrest, Martin McFly Jr | “在被捕两个钟头后 |
[09:47] | “was tried, convicted and sentenced | “小马丁被判处 |
[09:49] | “to 15 years in a state penitentiary.” | “坐牢十五年? “ |
[09:51] | Within two hours? | 两个钟头内? |
[09:53] | The justice system works swiftly in the future | 未来的司法系统非常迅速 |
[09:54] | now that they’ve abolished all lawyers. | 因为他们废除了所有的律师 |
[09:57] | Oh, this is heavy. | 喔 这很严重 |
[09:58] | It gets worse. Next week, your daughter | 更糟的在后面 下个礼拜你女儿 |
[10:00] | attempts to break him out of jail, | 试图劫狱去救他 |
[10:01] | and she gets sent up for 20 years. | 结果被判做牢二十年 |
[10:03] | My daughter. Wait a minute. I have a daughter? | 我女儿 我有女儿? |
[10:05] | You see? This one event starts a chain reaction | 你儿子的事 |
[10:08] | that completely destroys your entire family. | 是你全家被毁的导火线 |
[10:11] | Hey, Doc, this date… This is tomorrow’s newspaper. | 博士 这是明天的报纸 |
[10:15] | Precisely, I already went further ahead into time | 没错 我曾到更前面 |
[10:17] | to see what else happens. | 去看有没有别的事发生 |
[10:18] | I backtracked everything to this one event. | 一路追查到此 |
[10:20] | That’s why we’re here today, | 才在今天来这里 |
[10:21] | to prevent this incident from ever happening. | 阻止这件事的发生 |
[10:24] | Damn! I’m late! | 糟糕 我晚了! |
[10:26] | Wait a minute. Where you going now? | 等等 你要到哪里去? |
[10:27] | To intercept the real Marty Jr. | 去截住小马丁 |
[10:28] | You’re taking his place. Around the corner at the Cafe ’80s. | 你好代替他 转角的80年代咖啡店 |
[10:31] | Guy named Griff. Just say no! | 记住对格里夫说”不” |
[10:34] | Hey, what about Jennifer? We’re not just gonna leave her here. | 可是我们不能把詹妮弗留在这里 |
[10:36] | Don’t worry, she’ll be safe. | 别担心 她不会有事的 |
[10:37] | It’ll just be for a few minutes. | 只有几分钟 |
[10:39] | And, Marty, be careful around that Griff character. | 马丁 小心格里夫 |
[10:42] | He’s got a few short circuits in his bionic implants. | 他身上有加强体力的装置 |
[10:48] | The future. | 这就是未来 |
[11:41] | Welcome to Texaco. | 欢迎光临德州石油公司 |
[11:44] | You can trust your car to the system with the star. | 使用我们的机油 你的车子安全又可靠 |
[11:48] | Checking oil. Checking landing gear. | 检查机油、检查起落架 |
[12:07] | The shark still looks fake. | 鲨鱼仍旧不逼真 |
[12:08] | Hi, friends. Goldie Wilson III | 朋友们 我是哥帝三世 |
[12:11] | for Wilson Hover Conversion Systems. | 威尔逊系统转换公司 |
[12:13] | You know, when my grandpa was mayor of Hill Valley, | 当我祖父做山谷镇市长时 |
[12:16] | he had to worry about traffic problems. | 他要担心交通问题 |
[12:18] | But now, you don’t have to worry about traffic. | 但如今 你我都不用担心交通了 |
[12:21] | I’ll hover-convert your old road car | 我能把你的旧车… |
[12:24] | into a skyway flier for only $39,999.95. | 转变为飞行车 只要39 999.95元 |
[12:31] | So come on down and see me, Goldie Wilson III, | 过来看看我 哥帝三世 |
[12:34] | at any one of our 29 convenient locations. | 我们总共有二十九家分店 请来和我们详谈 (古董钱币) |
[12:37] | Remember, keep ’em flying. | 记住 让旧车飞起来 |
[13:02] | It’s got a hot salsa, avocados, | 是将辣番茄酱、鳄梨 |
[13:05] | cilantro mixed with your choice of beans, | 香菜 加在你所选择的豆子 |
[13:08] | chicken, beef or pork. | 鸡肉、牛肉或猪肉里 |
[13:11] | Waiter. Waiter. | 服务生! |
[13:16] | Welcome to the Cafe ’80s, | 欢迎来到80年代咖啡店 |
[13:18] | where it’s always morning in America, even in the afternoon. | 在美国任何时间都是早上 即使是在下午 |
[13:23] | Our special today is mesquite-grilled sushi. | 今天的特餐是烤豆寿司 |
[13:26] | You must have the hostage special! Cajun style. | 你一定要试人质特餐 是的 |
[13:28] | You must have the hostage special! | 你一定要试人质特餐! |
[13:30] | You must have the hostage special! | 你一定要试人质特餐! |
[13:33] | Hey, hey, hey, guys! Hey, hey, guys! | 喂! |
[13:37] | All I want is a Pepsi. | 我只要瓶百事可乐 |
[13:44] | Hey, McFly! | 嗨 马丁! |
[13:46] | Yeah. I’ve seen you around. | 我常看到你 |
[13:49] | You’re Marty McFly’s kid, aren’t you? | 你是老马丁的儿子 对不对? |
[13:53] | Biff? | 贝夫? |
[13:54] | You’re Marty Jr. | 你是小马丁 |
[13:56] | Tough break, kid. | 真不容易呀 |
[13:58] | Must be rough being named after a complete butthead. | 和那个混蛋同名一定很痛苦 |
[14:01] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[14:02] | Hello? Hello? Anybody home? | 喂! 有人在家吗? |
[14:04] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:05] | Think, McFly, think! | 你猪脑啊! |
[14:07] | Your old man? Mr. Loser? | 你老爸是个笑柄? |
[14:10] | What? | 什么? |
[14:11] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:13] | Loser with a capital “L.” | 他是一个大笑柄 |
[14:16] | Look, I happen to know George McFly is no longer a loser. | 我知道乔治不是… |
[14:18] | No, I’m not talking about George McFly. | 我不是在说乔治 |
[14:20] | I’m talking about his kid. | 我是说他的儿子 |
[14:22] | Your old man, Marty McFly Sr., | 也就是你的老爸 马丁 |
[14:26] | the man who took his life | 他潦倒一辈子 |
[14:28] | and flushed it completely down the toilet. | 天天冲厕所 |
[14:32] | I did? | 我有吗? |
[14:34] | I mean… I mean, he did? | 我是说 他有吗? |
[14:37] | Hey, Gramps, | 爷爷 |
[14:38] | I told you two coats of wax on my car, not just one! | 我告诉你要打两层蜡 不是一层! |
[14:42] | Hey, hey, I just put the second coat on last week. | 上个礼拜我才打过第二层蜡 |
[14:45] | Yeah? With your eyes closed? | 你是闭着眼睛打吗? |
[14:47] | Are you two related? | 你们俩是亲戚吗 |
[14:48] | Hello? Hello? Anybody home? | 喂! 有人在家吗? |
[14:52] | What do you think, Griff just calls me “Grandpa” for his health? | 你脑袋到哪儿去了 格里夫刚刚 不是叫我”爷爷”吗? |
[14:55] | – He’s Griff? – Gramps! | – 他就是格里夫? – 爷爷 |
[14:57] | What the hell am I paying you for? | 真不懂为什么要付你钱? |
[14:59] | Hey, kid, say hello to your grandma for me. | 孩子 替我向你奶奶问好 |
[15:03] | Get out here, Gramps. | 爷爷 你出来 |
[15:04] | Hey, take it easy! | 你别急嘛! |
[15:07] | And, McFly, don’t go anywhere! You’re next! | 马丁 你等着 哪儿都别去 下一个就是你! |
[15:13] | This is a video game. | 这是电动游戏机 |
[15:17] | I got it working. | 是我把它修好的 |
[15:19] | My dad taught me about these. | 我爸爸教过我 |
[15:21] | It is Wild Gunman. | 那是西部枪手 |
[15:23] | How do you play this thing? | 要怎么玩这个游戏? |
[15:25] | I’ll show you, kid. | 让我露两手给你们看 |
[15:28] | I’m a crack shot at this. | 我可是一流的 |
[15:35] | You mean you have to use your hands? | 居然要用手去玩? |
[15:37] | That’s like a baby’s toy. | 简直是婴儿的玩具 |
[15:41] | Baby’s toy? | 婴儿玩具? |
[15:51] | Pepsi Perfect. | 百事可乐 太好了 |
[15:53] | – Damn – Pepsi. | – 糟糕 – 百事可乐 |
[15:57] | Hey, McFly! | 嗨 麦佛莱! |
[16:00] | I thought I told you to stay in here! | 我不是叫你在里面等我吗! |
[16:02] | Griff. Guys, how’s it going? | 格里夫 你们好吗? |
[16:06] | – McFly! – Yeah? | – 麦佛莱 – 什么事? |
[16:09] | – McFly! – What? | – 麦佛莱 – 什么事? |
[16:10] | Your shoe’s unvelked. | 你的鞋带松了 |
[16:17] | So, McFly, have you made a decision about tonight’s opportunity? | 今晚的事你决定了吗? |
[16:23] | Yeah, Griff. You know, I was thinking about it. I’m not sure, | 格里夫 我实在不能确定 |
[16:25] | because I just think, you know, | 因为我认为 |
[16:26] | it might be a little bit dangerous, so… | 这件事好像有点危险… |
[16:29] | What’s wrong, McFly? | 麦佛莱 你怎么啦? |
[16:32] | You got no scrote? | 没有阴囊吗? |
[16:39] | He’s a complete wimp. | 他简直无能 |
[16:41] | What’s it gonna be, McFly? Are you in or out? | 你到底决定了没有? 要不要参加? |
[16:45] | I just… I’m not sure that I should. | 我还不能确定 |
[16:47] | You know, because I think that I should discuss it with my father. | 因为我想和我爸爸商量一下 |
[16:50] | Your father? Your father? | 你爸爸? 你爸爸? |
[16:52] | Wrong answer, McFly! You lose! | 答错了! |
[16:57] | Okay, Griff, I’ll do it. I’ll do it, buddy. Whatever you say. | 好 我参加 不管你说什么我都会做 |
[17:01] | Stay down and shut up. | 待在这里别出声 |
[17:04] | Keep pedaling, you two! | 你们俩继续骑 不准停下来 |
[17:16] | Now, let’s hear the right answer. | 现在 让我听听正确的答案 |
[17:22] | Well! | 哇! |
[17:24] | Since when did you become the physical type? | 什么时候变狠啦? |
[17:27] | The answer’s no, Griff. | 答案是”不” |
[17:29] | No? | “不”? |
[17:30] | Yeah. What are you, deaf and stupid? | 没错 你是聋了还是听不懂? |
[17:31] | I said no! | 我说”不” |
[17:33] | What’s wrong, McFly? Chicken? | 怎么啦? 胆小鬼? |
[17:41] | What did you call me, Griff? | 你叫我什么? |
[17:45] | Chicken, McFly! | 胆小鬼! |
[17:47] | Nobody calls me | 没人敢叫我… |
[17:52] | chicken. | 胆小鬼 |
[18:04] | – All right, punk! – Hey, look! | – 好 来呀 – 你们看! |
[18:21] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[18:24] | Stop! Little girl, little girl. Stop. | 等一等 小女孩! |
[18:26] | Hey. Look, | 等一下! |
[18:28] | I need to borrow your Hoverboard. | 我想向你借盘旋板 |
[18:31] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[18:32] | Here. | 给你 |
[18:34] | There! | 那里! |
[18:42] | He’s on a Hoverboard. | 他在盘旋板上 |
[18:46] | Get the boards! | 拿出盘旋板! |
[18:47] | Get McFly! | 去抓马丁! |
[18:56] | Get him! | 去抓他! |
[19:06] | Yeah! Yeah, we got him! | 在那里! 我们赶上他了! |
[19:19] | There’s something very familiar about all this. | 一切都那么熟悉 |
[19:54] | Hey, McFly, you bojo! | 喂 你这个笨蛋! |
[19:56] | Those boards don’t work on water! | 板子不能在水上走! |
[19:58] | Unless you’ve got power! | 除非你有动力! |
[20:26] | Hook on! | 钩起来! |
[20:36] | Batter up! | 开始作战! |
[21:07] | Holy shit! | 我的天! |
[21:14] | Buttheads. | 一群笨蛋 |
[21:28] | Drying mode on. | “干燥程式开始” |
[21:31] | Jacket drying. | “烘干夹克” |
[21:35] | Your jacket is now dry. | “你的夹克已干” |
[21:40] | Hey, kid. Hey, little girl, thanks. | 嗨 小女孩 谢谢你 |
[21:43] | Keep it. I got a Pit Bull now. | 你留着 我有比特斗牛犬 |
[21:45] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:47] | Save the clock tower! | 拯救钟塔! |
[21:48] | Hey, kid. Throw in 100 bucks, will you, | 捐点钱 |
[21:50] | and help save the clock tower. | 来拯救钟塔吧 |
[21:52] | – Sorry, no. – Come on, kid. | – 我…对不起 不行 – 帮帮忙 |
[21:54] | That’s an important historical landmark! | 那是历史上重要的里程碑! |
[21:55] | Look, some other time. | 以后吧 |
[21:57] | Lightning struck that thing 60 years ago. | 它在六十年前被闪电击中 “运动新闻快报” |
[21:59] | Wait a minute. Cubs win World Series. | 芝加哥小熊队得到世界冠军 |
[22:05] | Against Miami? | 胜过迈阿密队? |
[22:06] | Yeah, it’s something, huh? | 对 太出人意料了 |
[22:07] | Who would’ve thought? 100-1 shot! | 谁料得到? 这是一百比一呀! |
[22:10] | I wish I could go back to the beginning of the season, | 真希望能回到过去开赛前 |
[22:13] | put some money on the Cubs. | 好在小熊队身上下注 |
[22:14] | I just meant that Miami… | 我是说迈阿密… |
[22:17] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么? |
[22:18] | I said I wish I could go back to the beginning of the season. | 我说真希望能回到过去开赛前 |
[22:21] | Put some money on the Cubbies! | 好在小熊队身上下注! |
[22:28] | Now this has an interesting feature. It has a dust jacket. | 这本书很有意思 外面还有封套(1950-2000运动年鉴) |
[22:31] | Books used to have these to protect the covers. | 作用是保护书本 |
[22:33] | Of course, that was before they had dust-repellent paper. | 这当然是在防尘纸发明以前 |
[22:36] | And if you’re interested in dust, | 如果你喜欢灰尘 |
[22:38] | we have a quaint little piece from the 1980s. | 我们有古雅的 1980年代的 |
[22:41] | It’s called a DustBuster. | 吸尘器 |
[22:46] | – I can’t lose. – Marty! Marty! Up here! | – 我要发大财了 – 马丁! 在上面! |
[22:50] | Hey, Doc, what’s going on? | 博士 怎么样了? |
[22:51] | Stand by. I’ll park over there. | 你等着 我会停到你那里 |
[22:54] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[22:57] | Hey, right on time. | 时间正好 |
[22:59] | Flying DeLorean. | 飞行的迪罗里安车 |
[23:01] | I haven’t seen one of those in 30 years. | 有三十年没见过了 |
[23:05] | Sorry. Excuse me. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:07] | Hey, I’m walking here! I’m walking here! | 拜托 开车看路行不行! |
[23:11] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[23:12] | Don’t drive, trank, low-res scuzzball! | 要开车就别吃镇定剂 讨厌! |
[23:17] | Two of them? | 怎么会有两个他? |
[23:19] | I left him in a suspended animation kennel. | 我让他不省人事 |
[23:21] | Einstein never knew I was gone! | 就连爱因斯坦也搞不清状况! |
[23:23] | Marty! What in the name of Sir Isaac H. Newton happened here? | 我的天 这里到底发生了什么事? |
[23:28] | Oh, yeah, Doc, listen, my kid showed up. All hell broke loose. | 我儿子出现 搞得乱七八糟 |
[23:32] | Your kid? | 你儿子? |
[23:33] | Great Scott, the sleep inducer. I was afraid of this. | 糟糕! 是安眠感应器 我好怕 |
[23:37] | Because I used it on Jennifer, | 因为先用在詹妮弗身上 |
[23:38] | there wasn’t enough power left | 所以剩下来的 |
[23:39] | to knock your son out for a full hour. Damn! | 不够让你儿子睡足一个钟头 糟糕! |
[23:42] | Doc, Doc, Doc, look at this! | 博士 你看! |
[23:44] | It’s changing. | 它在改变 |
[23:58] | I was framed! | 我是被人陷害的! |
[24:01] | Yes! Yes, of course! | 对 这就对了! |
[24:05] | Because this Hoverboard incident has now occurred, | 由于盘旋板事件的发生 |
[24:07] | Griff now goes to jail. | 格里夫进了监牢 |
[24:09] | Therefore, your son won’t go with him tonight, | 你儿子就不会 |
[24:11] | and that robbery will never take place. | 和他去偷东西 |
[24:13] | Thus, history, future history, | 如此一来 未来的历史… |
[24:16] | has now been altered, and this is the proof! | 被改写了 这就是证明! |
[24:18] | Marty, we’ve succeeded, not exactly as I planned, but no matter. | 我们成功了 虽然和我计划不同 管他的! |
[24:20] | Let’s go get Jennifer and go home! | 咱们去找詹妮弗然后回家! |
[24:25] | Hi, Einie. Hi, buddy. | 嗨 爱因斯坦 |
[24:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[24:30] | It’s a souvenir. | 纪念品 |
[24:31] | “50 years of sports statistics.” | “五十年的运动统计资料” |
[24:33] | Hardly recreational reading material, Marty. | 根本就没有娱乐性 |
[24:36] | Well, hey, Doc, what’s the harm | 博士 把未来的资讯带回去 |
[24:37] | in bringing back a little info on the future? | 有什么不对? |
[24:39] | You know, maybe we could place a couple bets. | 说不定还能赌上几把 |
[24:41] | Marty, I didn’t invent the time machine for financial gain! | 马丁 我发明时光机不是为了赚钱! |
[24:45] | The intent here is to gain a clearer perception of humanity. | 而是为了能够更透彻的观察人性 |
[24:48] | Where we’ve been, where we’re going, | 我们的所做、所为 |
[24:50] | the pitfalls and the possibilities, the perils and the promise. | 陷阱与可能性、危险与圈套 |
[24:53] | Perhaps even an answer to that universal question, “Why?” | 甚至希望能找到探讨宇宙 “为什么”的答案 |
[24:56] | Hey, Doc, I’m all for that. | 博士 我完全同意 |
[24:58] | What’s wrong with making a few bucks on the side? | 但顺便赚点钱有什么不好? |
[25:01] | I am going to put this in the trash. | 我要把它丢到垃圾桶去 |
[25:06] | Great Scott! | 我的天! |
[25:11] | McFly, Jennifer Jane Parker, 3793 Oakhurst Street, | 詹妮弗住在山谷市 橡树街3793号 |
[25:16] | Hilldale, age 47. | 四十七岁 |
[25:17] | Forty-seven? That’s a hell of a good face-lift. | 四十七岁? 整容整得太棒了 |
[25:20] | What the hell are they doing, Doc? | 她们在做什么? |
[25:21] | They used her thumbprint to assess her ID. | 她们用指纹核对她的身份 |
[25:24] | Since her thumbprint never changes over the years, | 既然指纹不变 |
[25:25] | they simply assume she’s the Jennifer of the future. | 她们就把她当成未来的詹妮弗 |
[25:27] | Well, we gotta stop them. | 我们得去阻止她们 |
[25:29] | What are we gonna say? That we’re time travelers? | 怎么开口? 告诉她们我们在做时光旅行吗? |
[25:30] | They’d have us committed. | 她们会把我们抓起来 |
[25:32] | She’s clean. That means we take her home. | 她没前科 把她送回家吧 |
[25:34] | Home? To Hilldale? | 去山谷市? |
[25:36] | Lt’ll be dark by the time we get out there. | 到那里天都黑了 只好如此 |
[25:38] | That’s it. They’re taking her home to your future home! | 她们要把她送回你未来的家! |
[25:41] | We’ll arrive shortly thereafter, | 我们在她们之后到达 |
[25:42] | get her out of there and go back to 1985. | 找到她 就回到1985年 |
[25:45] | You mean I’m gonna see where I live? | 那么我可以看到我住在哪里? |
[25:46] | I’m gonna see myself as an old man? | 和我老了是什么样子? |
[25:47] | No, no, no, Marty. That could result in… Great Scott! | 不行 那会引起…我的天! |
[25:51] | Jennifer could conceivably encounter her future self! | 詹妮弗一定会遇到 未来的自己! |
[25:54] | The consequences of that could be disastrous! | 后果可能会不可收拾! |
[25:57] | Doc, what do you mean? | 博士 你在说什么? |
[25:58] | I foresee two possibilities. | 我预见两种可能性 |
[26:00] | One, coming face to face with herself 30 years older | 第一 看到三十年后的自己 |
[26:02] | would put her into shock, and she’d simply pass out, | 会让她吓昏过去 |
[26:05] | or two, the encounter could create a time paradox, | 或是第二 会遭遇时间冲突 |
[26:07] | the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel | 而导致破坏时空的 |
[26:10] | the very fabric of the space-time continuum | 连锁反应 |
[26:12] | and destroy the entire universe! | 进而摧毁整个宇宙! |
[26:14] | Granted, that’s a worst-case scenario. | 这是最坏的假设 |
[26:16] | The destruction might, in fact, be very localized, | 毁灭也许是局部性 |
[26:18] | limited to merely our own galaxy. | 只限于我们自己的银河系 |
[26:21] | Well, that’s a relief. | 那叫我放心不少 |
[26:27] | Let’s go. I sure hope we find Jennifer before she finds herself. | 走吧 希望我们能 在她找到自己之前找到她 |
[26:32] | The skyway’s jammed. It’s gonna take us forever to get there. | 航线堵塞了 要开很久才能到 |
[26:35] | And this stays here. | 不准带它走 |
[26:37] | I didn’t invent the time machine to win at gambling. | 我发明时光机 不是用来赌博的 |
[26:39] | I invented a time machine to travel through time! | 是用它来穿梭时光岁月的! |
[26:41] | I know. I know. I know, Doc. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[26:53] | So, Doc Brown invented a time machine. | 布朗博士居然发明了时光机 |
[27:23] | Hilldale. | 山谷市 |
[27:26] | Nothing but a breeding ground for tranks, lobos and zipheads. | 一个镇定剂、流氓滋生的地方 |
[27:30] | Yeah, they ought to tear this whole place down. | 真该把这地方拆掉 |
[27:34] | Welcome home, Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 欢迎回家 |
[27:37] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[27:39] | You got a little tranked, but I think you can walk. | 你体内有点镇定剂 但应该能够走路 |
[27:41] | Ma’am, you should reprogram. | 夫人 你应该重新调整程式 |
[27:43] | It’s dangerous to enter without lights on. | 进门不开灯很危险 |
[27:45] | Lights on? | 开灯? |
[27:46] | Yes. Now, look. | 是的 听着 |
[27:48] | Just take it easy and you’ll be fine. | 你休息一下就没问题了 |
[27:51] | And be careful in the future. | 将来要小心 |
[27:54] | The future? | 将来? |
[27:56] | Have a nice day, Mrs. McFly. | 麦佛莱太太 祝你有个愉快的一天 |
[28:01] | Broadcasting beautiful views 24 hours a day, | 全天播出美丽的视野 |
[28:05] | you’re tuned to the Scenery Channel. | 你正在收看风景频道 |
[28:12] | I’m in the future. | 我是在未来 |
[28:27] | I get married in the Chapel O Love? | 我居然在爱的礼拜堂结婚 |
[28:30] | Mom? Mom, is that you? | 妈 是你吗? |
[28:32] | I gotta get out of here! | 我得赶快离开这里! |
[28:39] | Mom! | 妈! |
[28:49] | Mom? Mom, is that you? | 妈 是你吗? |
[28:56] | Grandma Lorraine! | 奶奶! |
[28:57] | Sweetheart! | 甜心! |
[28:58] | Hi! Hi! | 嗨 嗨! |
[28:59] | What happened to Grandpa? | 爷爷怎么了? |
[29:00] | Oh, he threw his back out again. | 他背痛的毛病又犯了 |
[29:02] | How’s Granddad’s little pumpkin? | 爷爷的甜心好不好? |
[29:04] | How did you do that? How did he do that? | 爷爷 你是怎么搞的? 他是怎么搞的? |
[29:06] | Oh, out on the golf course. | 打高尔夫球不小心弄到的 |
[29:08] | Are your folks home yet? | 你爸妈回来了吗? |
[29:09] | I brought pizza for everyone. | 我带比萨饼来请大家吃 |
[29:11] | Oh, who’s going to eat all that? | 谁会吃嘛? |
[29:12] | Oh, I will. | 我会 |
[29:14] | Damn this traffic! | 交通真挤! |
[29:16] | Jennifer, that is Old Jennifer, usually gets home around now. | 詹妮弗通常是这时候到家的 |
[29:18] | I hope we’re not too late. | 希望我们没太迟 |
[29:23] | What is it? What’s the matter, Doc? | 博士 怎么啦? |
[29:24] | For a moment, I thought I saw a taxi in my rear display. | 我好像看到出租车 |
[29:27] | I thought it was following us. Weird. | 貌似在跟踪我们 天呀 |
[29:30] | I can’t believe this window’s still broken. | 这扇窗子怎么仍是破的 |
[29:33] | Well, when the scenescreen repairman called Daddy a chicken, | 当修理工叫爸爸胆小鬼时 |
[29:35] | Daddy threw him out of the house. | 爸爸就把他丢出去 |
[29:37] | Now, we can’t get anybody to fix it. | 现在再也找不到人来修了 |
[29:39] | Oh, look how worn out this is. | 你看坏成这个样子 |
[29:42] | Your father’s biggest problem, Marlene, | 马琳 你爸爸最大的毛病就是 |
[29:45] | is that he loses all self-control | 别人一叫他胆小鬼 |
[29:47] | when someone calls him chicken. | 他就控制不住自己 |
[29:49] | How many times have we heard it, George? | 乔治 我们听他说过多少次? |
[29:51] | “Mom, I can’t let them think I’m chicken.” | “妈 我不能让人以为我是胆小鬼” |
[29:53] | “Can’t let them think I’m chicken.” | “不能让人以为我是胆小鬼” |
[29:55] | You’re right. Well, you’re right! | 你一点也没错! |
[29:57] | About 30 years ago, | 三十年前 |
[29:58] | your father tried to prove he wasn’t chicken, | 你爸爸为了证明他不是胆小鬼 |
[30:01] | and he ended up in an automobile accident. | 结果发生那次车祸 |
[30:03] | Oh, you mean with the Rolls-Royce? | 就是和劳斯莱斯相撞那一次? |
[30:04] | Automobile accident. | 车祸? |
[30:18] | All right, Einie, let’s find Jennifer. | 爱因斯坦 我们去找詹妮弗 |
[30:22] | I don’t believe it. I live in Hilldale? | 真不敢相信 我住在山谷市 |
[30:23] | – This is great! – Way to go, McFly. | – 挺不错的嘛! – 走了 |
[30:25] | Marty, stay here. Just change clothes. | 马丁 你留在这里换衣服 |
[30:27] | If I need you, I’ll holler. | 需要你时我会叫你的 |
[30:28] | Come on, Doc, I wanna check out my house. | 我想去看我的房子 |
[30:30] | We can’t risk you running into your older self. | 你可能会碰到未来的自己 |
[30:32] | Come on, Einie, let’s go. | 爱因斯坦 我们走 |
[30:34] | Where’s Jennifer? Where’s Jennifer? | 詹妮弗在哪里? 詹妮弗在哪里? |
[30:36] | Hilldale. | 山谷市 |
[30:39] | This is bitching. | 太棒了 |
[30:46] | One, seven, four point five zero. | 一百七十四块五毛钱 |
[30:49] | That will be $174.50. | 一共是一百七十四块五毛钱 |
[30:50] | Here. | 给你 |
[30:52] | I’d be careful, old timer. This is a rough neighborhood. | 小心点 这里很不安全 |
[30:54] | – Where’s my receipt? – Right here. Here it is. | – 收据呢? – 在这里 |
[30:55] | Hello. Hello. How about a tip? | 有没有小费? |
[31:12] | That accident caused a chain reaction | 就是那个车祸 |
[31:14] | that sent Marty’s life straight down the tubes. | 毁了他这一生 |
[31:16] | If not for that accident, your father’s life | 否则你爸爸 |
[31:18] | would have turned out very differently. | 会很不同 |
[31:20] | The man in the Rolls-Royce wouldn’t have pressed charges, | 没有劳斯莱斯的车主 要求他赔偿损失 |
[31:22] | Marty wouldn’t have broken his hand, | 马丁就不会伤了手 |
[31:24] | and he wouldn’t have given up on his music, | 而放弃他的音乐 |
[31:26] | and he wouldn’t have spent all those years feeling sorry for himself. | 从此以后生活在自怨自艾之中 |
[31:29] | Hey, Mom, nice pants. | 妈 裤子很好看 |
[31:30] | I think the real reason your mother married him was because | 你妈会和他结婚主要的原因 |
[31:33] | – “Mom”? – she felt sorry for him. | – “妈”? – 是因为她可怜你爸爸 |
[31:36] | Such a sweet girl. | 她真是个好孩子 |
[31:37] | – Art off. – I think maybe she deserves… | – 关掉美术画面 – 也许她应该… |
[31:39] | Okay, I want channels 18, 24, 63, 109, 87 and the Weather Channel. | 我要18、24、63、109、87 和气象频道 |
[31:44] | The Weather Channel, bringing you | 气象频道 带给你 |
[31:46] | the world’s weather 24 hours a day. | 每天24小时的气象资讯 |
[31:49] | Weather conditions remain the same… | 天前还是老样子… |
[31:50] | All board-certified implant surgeons… | 所有注册整容医生… |
[31:51] | With a minor warm front… | 稍微回暖… |
[31:53] | Welcome home, Marty. | 马丁 欢迎回家 |
[31:55] | Hey, hey, hey. Dad’s home. | 嗨! 爸爸回家了 |
[31:57] | That’s right. He’s home. Dad’s home. | 没错 我回家了 爸爸回家了 |
[32:00] | Lord of the manor. Hello. Hello. | 贵族的庄园 哈罗 |
[32:02] | King of the castle. | 国王的城堡 |
[32:03] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[32:06] | What the hell is this? | 搞什么? |
[32:08] | Lithium mode on. | 生活程式开始 |
[32:10] | Yeah. That’s better. Damned kids. | 好多了 这些小鬼 |
[32:13] | Hey, Son. | 嗨 儿子 |
[32:16] | Watching a little TV for a change? | 怎么换成看小电视? |
[32:31] | Son of a… | 这是什… |
[33:12] | Hey, pizza. I’m hungry. | 比萨饼 饿死了 (必胜客) |
[33:14] | All right. Just wait your turn. | 别急 |
[33:15] | Grandma, when it’s ready, | 热好的时候 |
[33:16] | could you just shove it in my mouth? | 能不能塞到我嘴里? |
[33:18] | Don’t you be a smartass. | 你的玩笑一点也不好笑 (百工家电水合器) |
[33:21] | Oh, great! The Atrocity Channel. | 太好了 这是残酷频道 |
[33:23] | Hydrate level 4, please. | 水合程度四 |
[33:32] | Is it ready? | 好了吗? |
[33:33] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[33:35] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | 哇! 妈妈 |
[33:36] | Mom, you sure can hydrate a pizza. | 你的水合比萨饼真好吃 |
[33:39] | I’m sorry. I missed that whole thing. | 对不起 怎么回事? |
[33:41] | Well, I’m just worried about Jennifer. Why isn’t she home yet? | 我是担心詹妮弗 她怎么还没回家? |
[33:45] | I’m not sure where Jennifer is, Mom. | 我不知道詹妮弗到哪去了 |
[33:49] | She should have been home hours ago. | 她几个钟头前就应该到家的 |
[33:51] | I’m having a hard time keeping track of her these days. | 最近我也不知道她的行踪 |
[33:52] | Hey, fruit. Fruit, please. Thank you. | 来点水果? 水果 谢谢 |
[33:55] | She’s in one of those moods, I guess. I don’t know. | 她好像又在闹情绪 |
[33:57] | Aren’t you and Jennifer getting along? | 你和詹妮弗之间出问题了吗? |
[33:59] | Oh, yeah. Great, Mom. | 我们很好 |
[34:00] | We’re more like a couple of teenagers, you know. | 就像年轻时候一样 |
[34:05] | Dad, telephone. It’s Needles. | 爸爸 是尼德的电话 |
[34:08] | Dad, it’s for you. | 爸爸 找你的 |
[34:10] | All right. Well, I’ll take that in the den. Excuse me. | 好 我到书房去接 |
[34:13] | Retract. | 收回! |
[34:15] | Hello. I’m in here, please. | (来电) 喂 我在这里 |
[34:19] | Hey, the big M. How’s it hanging, McFly? | (尼德 职业:系统操作员) 嗨 马丁 近来如何? |
[34:24] | Hey, Needles. | 嗨 尼德 |
[34:25] | Needles? | 尼德? |
[34:26] | So, did you take look at that little business proposal of mine? | 你有没有看我的企划书? |
[34:29] | I don’t know, Needles. | 我不知道 |
[34:30] | What are you afraid of? | 你怕什么? |
[34:32] | If this thing works, it’ll solve all your financial problems. | 如果成功了 就能解决你的财务困难 |
[34:35] | And if it doesn’t work, Needles, I could get fired. | 如果不成 我会被解雇 |
[34:39] | It’s illegal. I mean, what if the Jits is monitoring, huh? | 这是非法的 说不定富士通正在监视 |
[34:43] | The Jits will never find out. | 他不会发现的 |
[34:45] | Oh, God. | 喔 天呀 |
[34:46] | Come on. Stick your card in the slot, and I’ll handle it. | 别这样嘛! 把卡放在卡槽里 其余由我来处理 |
[34:51] | Unless you want everyone in the division to think you’re chicken. | 除非你要大家都认为 你是个胆小鬼 |
[35:00] | Nobody calls me chicken, Needles. | 没人叫我胆小鬼 |
[35:03] | Nobody! | 没人! |
[35:04] | All right. | 好 |
[35:06] | Prove it. | 证明呀 |
[35:12] | All right. | 好 |
[35:14] | All right, Needles. | 尼德 你赢了 |
[35:19] | Here’s my card. Scan it. I’m in. | 这是我的卡 正在扫瞄 你满意了吧 |
[35:23] | Thanks, McFly. I’ll see you at the plant tomorrow. | 谢谢你 马丁 明天工厂见 |
[35:29] | Chicken. | 胆小鬼 |
[35:32] | McFly! | 马丁! |
[35:37] | McFly, I was monitoring that scan you just interfaced. | 我在监视 你刚刚所做的扫瞄 |
[35:42] | You are terminated! | 你被解雇了! |
[35:43] | Terminated. No! | 解雇 不要! |
[35:45] | No! It wasn’t my fault, sir. It was Needles. | 那不是我的错 是尼德的错 |
[35:47] | Needles was behind the whole thing. | 尼德是幕后人 |
[35:48] | And you cooperated. | 但是你和他合作 |
[35:49] | – No, I didn’t. It was a sting operation. – It was illegal. | – 不 我没有 这是例行程序. – 这是违法的 |
[35:51] | I was setting him up. | 我在骗他 |
[35:53] | And you knew. McFly, read my fax! | 看我的传真! |
[35:55] | No! Please, no. I cannot be fired. I’m fired. | 求求你不要开除我 不要这样做 我被开除了 |
[36:10] | Oh, this is heavy. | 这太严重了 |
[36:13] | What am I going to tell Jennifer? | 我要怎么对詹妮弗说? |
[36:16] | Jennifer. Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 詹妮弗 |
[36:18] | Oh, Doc, am I glad to see you. | 博士 我真高兴看到你 |
[36:21] | Go out the front door. I’ll meet you there. | 从前门出去 我在那里等你 |
[36:24] | But it doesn’t open. There’s no doorknob. | 没有门把 门打不开 |
[36:27] | Press your thumb to the plate. | 用拇指按金属板 |
[36:29] | What plate? | 什么金属板? |
[36:45] | Marty, what does this fax mean? | 这个传真是什么意思? |
[36:47] | Oh, Mom, it’s a joke, an office joke. Kind of a joke fax. | 这是公司开的玩笑 是一种玩笑传真 |
[36:50] | Marty, I heard you yelling. | 马丁 我听到你在叫 |
[36:51] | Mom, Mom, Mom, calm down. | 妈 你别紧张 |
[36:53] | I wasn’t yelling. Needles and I were just kind of joking. | 我没有叫 尼德和我在闹着玩 |
[36:56] | Welcome home, Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 欢迎回家 |
[36:57] | Marty, have you lost your job? | 马丁 你失业了? |
[36:58] | Lost my job, Mom? Get out of town. Look, you know… | 失业 妈 你想到那里去了… |
[37:05] | – I’m young! – I’m old! | – 我这么年轻! – 我这么老! |
[37:17] | Marty! Marty! | 马丁 马丁! |
[37:18] | Marty, come quick! Quick! | 马丁 快来! |
[37:36] | She encountered her older self | 她见到未来的自己后 |
[37:37] | and went into shock, just as I predicted. | 昏倒了 就如我所预测的 |
[37:40] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[37:42] | Let’s get her back to 1985, | 快把她送回1985年 |
[37:44] | and then I’m gonna destroy the time machine. | 然后就毁灭这部时光机 |
[37:47] | Destroy it? | 毁灭它? |
[37:48] | What about that stuff about humanity, | 那怎么去洞察人性 |
[37:50] | where we’re going and why? | 和找出”为什么”的解答? |
[37:51] | The risks are just too great, as this incident proves. | 冒的危险太大了 |
[37:54] | And I was behaving responsibly. | 我必须负起这个责任 |
[37:55] | You can imagine the danger | 你能想象 |
[37:57] | if the time machine were to fall into the wrong hands. | 时光机落入坏人之手 的后果会怎样? |
[38:02] | My only regret is that I’ll never get a chance | 我唯一的遗憾 是没法 |
[38:04] | to visit my favorite historical era, | 去我最喜欢的年代 |
[38:07] | the Old West. | 旧西部 |
[38:09] | But time traveling is just too dangerous. | 但时光旅行实在太危险了 |
[38:13] | Better that I devote myself to studying | 我还是专心研究 |
[38:16] | the other great mystery of the universe, | 宇宙中其他难解的迷 |
[38:21] | women. | 就是女人 |
[38:24] | Marty, Einie, brace yourselves for temporal displacement. | 马丁、爱因斯坦 准备暂时时间转移 |
[38:38] | Did we make it? | 我们成功了吗? |
[38:44] | Are we back? | 我们回去了没有? |
[38:52] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[39:14] | Let’s put her in the swing. | 先把她放在吊椅上 |
[39:15] | Then I’ll take you home, and you can come back | 然后我送你回家 等会儿 |
[39:17] | in your truck and wake her. | 你再开车来叫醒她 |
[39:19] | When she awakens here in her own house and it’s dark, | 等她醒过来 天又这么晚 |
[39:21] | you should be able to convince her that it was all a dream. | 你就比较容易说服她 那是一场梦 |
[39:24] | Wait a minute. We’re just gonna | 等等 我们就这样 |
[39:25] | leave her here on the porch? | 把她留在门廊上? |
[39:27] | The disorientation will help convince her that it was all a dream. | 迷惘会帮你说服她 这是一场梦 |
[39:30] | How long do you think she’s gonna be out? | 她还会睡多久? |
[39:32] | I’m not quite sure. She received quite a shock. | 不清楚 她受到的打击不小 |
[39:35] | Could be for a few minutes. | 可能几分钟 |
[39:36] | Most probably, a couple of hours. | 也可能几小时 |
[39:39] | You better bring smelling salts back with you. | 你最好把嗅盐带来 |
[39:40] | You’re the doc, Doc. | 听你的 |
[39:42] | All right. Come on. Let’s go, Einie. | 来 爱因斯坦 我们走 |
[39:46] | Don’t worry. She’ll be fine. | 放心 她不会有事的 |
[39:49] | I don’t remember bars being on these windows. | 窗上怎么会有铁条 |
[40:08] | If you need me, I’ll be back at my lab dismantling this thing. | 如果要找我 我会在实验室里拆这玩意 |
[40:11] | Right. | 好 |
[40:30] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[40:49] | Hey. Hey, wait. Wait a minute. | 嘿 等等 |
[40:51] | What are you doing in my room? | 你在我房间干什么? |
[40:53] | Help! Rape! Mom! | 妈 强暴! |
[40:54] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[40:55] | Dad, help! | 爸 救命! |
[40:57] | Freeze, sucker! | 混蛋 不准动! |
[40:58] | – He jumped me! – Hey, it’s okay. I don’t want any trouble. | – 他爬到我身上 – 没事的 我不是来找麻烦的 |
[41:00] | He came through the window! | 他破窗而入! |
[41:01] | You got trouble now, you piece of trash. | 你这个小混混 你麻烦大了 |
[41:03] | What are you doing in here with my daughter? | 你找我女儿干嘛? |
[41:05] | Hey, listen, I’m just in the wrong house. | 我进错了房子 |
[41:06] | You got that right, you little son of a… | 你是进错了房子 你这个混… |
[41:09] | Hey, look, I made a mistake. | 我做错了 |
[41:11] | Damn right you made a mistake! | 是的 你是大错特错! |
[41:13] | Kill him! | 宰了他! |
[41:14] | I’m gonna tear your ass up! | 我要把你碎尸万段! |
[41:16] | That’s right. You keep running, sucker! | 跑呀! 有本事就跑! |
[41:19] | And you tell that realty company | 告诉那个房地产公司 |
[41:20] | that I ain’t selling! You hear? | 我不会卖房子的 |
[41:22] | We ain’t gonna be terrorized! | 他们吓不了我们! |
[42:06] | This has gotta be the wrong year. | 一定是搞错年代了 |
[42:26] | 1985? | (1985年10月26日) 1985年? |
[42:29] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[42:30] | Drop it. | 把报纸放下来 |
[42:35] | So you’re the son of a bitch who’s been stealing my newspapers. | 你就是偷报纸的小混蛋 |
[42:38] | Mr. Strickland. | 史特兰老师 |
[42:40] | Mr. Strickland. It’s me, sir. It’s Marty. | 史特兰老师 是我 我是马丁 |
[42:42] | Who? | 谁? |
[42:43] | It’s Marty McFly. Marty McFly. | 马丁 |
[42:45] | Don’t you know me, sir? From school, sir. | 是你学校的学生 |
[42:46] | I’ve never seen you before in my life, | 我从没看过你 |
[42:48] | but you look to me like a slacker. | 你看来就是个懒鬼 |
[42:49] | Yeah, that’s right. That’s right. I am a slacker. | 没错 我爱偷懒 |
[42:52] | Don’t you remember? You gave me detention last week. | 记得吗? 上星期你还罚过我 |
[42:54] | Last week? The school burned down six years ago. | 上星期? 学校六年前就被烧毁了 |
[42:57] | Now, you got exactly three seconds | 限你三分钟 |
[42:58] | to get off my porch with your nuts intact. | 离开我家 否则让你生不如死 |
[43:00] | – One. – Please, Mr. Strickland, | – 一 – 不要 史特兰老师 |
[43:02] | I just want to know what the hell’s going on here. | 我只想知道到底出了什么事 |
[43:03] | Two. | 二 |
[43:05] | Hey, Strickland! | 喂 姓史的! |
[43:25] | Eat lead, slackers! | 赏你们子弹吃! |
[43:34] | Watch where you’re going, crazy drunk pedestrian. | 走路看路行不行 |
[43:38] | Red. | 瑞德 |
[44:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位先生女士们 |
[44:38] | welcome to the Biff Tannen Museum. | 欢迎来到贝夫添南博物馆 |
[44:40] | Dedicated to Hill Valley’s number one citizen | 他是个 献身于山谷镇的居民 |
[44:43] | and America’s greatest living folk hero, | 也是美国的民间英雄 |
[44:45] | the one and only Biff Tannen. | 他就是独一无二的贝夫 |
[44:49] | Of course, we’ve all heard the legend, but who is the man? | 我们都听过他的传奇 但没有切身体会 |
[44:52] | Inside, you will learn | 在馆内你将得知 |
[44:54] | how Biff Tannen became one of the richest | 这位幸运儿是如何成为 |
[44:55] | and most powerful men in America. | 美国最有钱有势的人 |
[44:58] | Learn the amazing history of the Tannen family, | 以及这个家族的辉煌历史 |
[45:01] | starting with his great-grandfather, Buford “Mad Dog” Tannen, | 他祖父就是疯狗布夫 |
[45:04] | fastest gun in the West. | 西部第一快枪手 |
[45:06] | See Biff’s humble beginnings | 贝夫出生卑微 |
[45:07] | and how a trip to the racetrack | 当他二十一岁生日时 |
[45:09] | on his 21 st birthday made him a millionaire overnight. | 到赛马场赢得百万的财富 |
[45:16] | Share in the excitement of a fabulous winning streak | (贝夫再度大赢) 手气好得难以置信 |
[45:19] | that earned him the nickname “The Luckiest Man on Earth.” | 他因此获得 “世界最幸运的人”的绰号 |
[45:23] | Learn how Biff parlayed that lucky winning streak | 更可得知他如何利用好运气 (贝夫可企业) |
[45:26] | into the vast empire called Biffco. | 建立起 贝夫可这个庞大的王国 |
[45:28] | Discover how in 1979, Biff successfully lobbied to legalize gambling | 以及他如何在1979年 成功的游说赌博合法化 |
[45:32] | and turned Hill Valley’s dilapidated courthouse | 并将山谷镇 快倒塌的法院大楼 |
[45:35] | into a beautiful casino hotel. | 转变成美丽的赌场旅馆 |
[45:38] | I just want to say one thing. God bless America! | 我只想说一件事: 天佑美国! |
[45:42] | Meet the women who shared in his passion | 见一见他热爱过的女人 |
[45:45] | as he searched for true love, | 和他寻觅多时的真爱 |
[45:47] | and relive Biff’s happiest moment | 并重新体验 贝夫最快乐的一刻 |
[45:49] | as, in 1973, he realized his life-long romantic dream | 在1973年他终于和相爱多年的 |
[45:53] | by marrying his high school sweetheart, Lorraine Baines McFly. | 高中恋人洛莲结婚 |
[45:56] | How’s it feel, Mr. Tannen? | 结婚的感觉怎么样? |
[45:57] | Third time’s the charm. | 事不过三 |
[46:01] | No! No! | 不 不! |
[46:06] | Hey, you’re coming with us upstairs. | 你和我们到楼上去 |
[46:07] | Let me go. | 让我走! |
[46:08] | Look, sonny, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. | 我们可以来硬的 也可以来软的 |
[46:11] | The easy way. | 来软的吧 |
[46:20] | Mom? Mom, is that you? | 妈? 妈 是你吗? |
[46:23] | Just relax, Marty. | 马丁 你别紧张 |
[46:25] | You’ve been asleep for almost two hours. | 你睡了将近两个钟头 |
[46:30] | I had a horrible nightmare. It was terrible. | 我做了一个很恐怖的梦 |
[46:34] | Well, you’re safe and sound now, | 别怕 这里非常安全 |
[46:37] | back on the good old 27th floor. | 你现在是在二十七楼的家里 |
[46:41] | Twenty-seventh floor! | 二十七楼! |
[46:48] | Mom? Mom, that can’t be you. | 妈 那不可能是你 |
[46:52] | Well, yes, it’s me, Marty. Are you all right? | 是我 马丁 你没事吧? |
[46:55] | I’m fine. I’m fine. It’s just that you’re so… You’re so | 我很好 只是你怎么会… |
[47:00] | big. | 那么大 |
[47:02] | Oh. Everything’s gonna be fine, Marty. Are you hungry? | 一切都会好转的 你饿不饿? |
[47:04] | I can call room service. | 我可以叫客房服务送吃的来 |
[47:08] | Room service? | 客房服务? |
[47:09] | Lorraine! | 洛莲! |
[47:11] | Oh, my God. It’s your father. | 糟糕 是你父亲 |
[47:13] | My father? | 我父亲? |
[47:16] | You’re supposed to be in Switzerland, you little son of a bitch! | 你这个小混蛋 你现在应该在瑞士 |
[47:19] | My father! | 爸? |
[47:20] | Did you get kicked out of another boarding school? | 又被寄宿学校踢出来了吗? |
[47:22] | Damn it, Lorraine. Do you know how much perfectly good dough | 他妈的 洛莲 为你这个不争气的儿子 |
[47:25] | I’ve blown on this no-good kid of yours, huh? | 我花了多少钱? |
[47:26] | On all three of them? | 三个全不争气? |
[47:27] | What the hell do you care? We can afford it. | 你吵什么 又不是供不起 |
[47:31] | The least we can do with all that money | 至少用那些钱 |
[47:33] | is provide a better life for our children. | 让我们的儿女过好点 |
[47:35] | Hold on one second. | 等一下 |
[47:36] | Let’s get this straight. Marty is your kid, not mine. | 我先说清楚 马丁是你的儿子 不是我的 |
[47:39] | And all the money in the world | 就算用全世界的钱供他 |
[47:41] | wouldn’t do jack shit for that lazy bum. | 还是没用 |
[47:43] | Stop it, Biff. Just stop it. | 你别说了 |
[47:45] | Look at him. He’s a butthead, just like his old man was. | 看看他 根本就是个笨蛋 和他老爸一样 |
[47:51] | Don’t you dare speak that way about George. | 不准你那样说乔治 |
[47:56] | You’re not even half the man he was. | 你连他的一半都不如 |
[48:01] | You son of a bitch! Hey. | 你这个猪狗不如的东西 |
[48:07] | Always the little hothead, huh? | 永远是那么暴躁 |
[48:16] | You wanna take a poke at me? | 想捅我几下吗? |
[48:21] | Damn it, Biff. That’s it. I’m leaving. | 该死 我受够了 我要离开 |
[48:25] | So go ahead. But think about this, Lorraine! | 那就走呀 但想清楚 |
[48:28] | Who’s gonna pay for all your clothes, huh? | 谁替你付那些置装费 |
[48:30] | And your jewelry and your liquor? | 还有珠宝和酒? |
[48:32] | Who’s gonna pay for your cosmetic surgery, Lorraine? | 谁替你付美容整形费? |
[48:35] | You were the one who wanted me to get these things. | 是你要我弄得这么大的 |
[48:39] | If you want them back, you can have them. | 你想要就还给你 |
[48:42] | Look, Lorraine. You walk out that door, | 听好了 你要是敢走出这扇门 |
[48:44] | and I won’t only cut off you. I’ll cut off your kids. | 我不但不供你 也不供你那些孩子们 |
[48:48] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[48:49] | Wouldn’t I? | 是吗? |
[48:50] | First your daughter, Linda. | 首先 我会取消 |
[48:52] | I’ll cancel all her credit cards. | 你女儿琳达的信用卡 |
[48:54] | She can settle her debts with the bank all by herself. | 让她自己去和银行交涉欠款 |
[48:56] | Your idiot son, Dave. I’ll get his probation revoked. | 你那白痴儿子大卫 我要撤回他的假释 |
[48:59] | And as for Marty. | 至于马丁 |
[49:02] | Well, maybe you’d like to have all three of your kids behind bars, | 也许你喜欢看到 他们三个和你弟弟乔伊一样 |
[49:05] | just like your brother Joey. | 全都关到牢里去 |
[49:07] | One big, happy, jailbird family. | 在监狱里来个全家大团圆 |
[49:12] | All right, Biff. You win. I’ll stay. | 好了 你赢 我留下来 |
[49:19] | As for you, I’ll be back up here in an hour, so you better not be. | 至于你 一小时内你最好消失 |
[49:35] | He was right, and I was wrong. | 他没错 是我错了 |
[49:40] | Mom! | 妈! |
[49:41] | Mom, what are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[49:43] | You’re actually defending him. | 你怎么能替他辩护? |
[49:44] | I had it coming. He’s my husband, | 是我自找的 他是我丈夫 |
[49:47] | and he takes care of all of us, | 而且他照顾我们 |
[49:49] | and he deserves our respect. | 他应该得到我们的尊敬 |
[49:51] | Respect? | 尊敬? |
[49:53] | Your husband! How could he be your husband? | 你的丈夫! 他怎么会是你的丈夫? |
[49:57] | How could you leave Dad for him? | 你怎么会离开爸爸嫁给他? |
[50:00] | Leave Dad? | 离开爸爸? |
[50:01] | Marty, are you feeling all right? | 马丁 你没事吧? |
[50:03] | No. No, I’m not feeling all right! | 不 我不好! |
[50:06] | I don’t understand one damn thing that’s going on around here, | 我一点也不知道 这里发生了什么事 |
[50:08] | and why nobody can give me a simple, straight answer. | 为什么没人告诉我呢 |
[50:11] | Oh, they must have hit you over the head hard this time. | 你的头一定被打得很厉害 |
[50:14] | Mom, I just want to know one thing. | 妈 我只想知道一件事 |
[50:17] | Where’s my father? Where’s George McFly? | 我的爸爸乔治在哪里? |
[50:22] | Marty, George, your father | 乔治…你的爸爸 |
[50:26] | is in the same place he’s been for the past 12 years. | 十二年来一直在同一个地方 |
[50:31] | Oak Park Cemetery. | 就是橡园公墓内 |
[50:59] | No. | 不 |
[51:03] | No! This can’t be happening! | 不可能发生的 |
[51:07] | “March 15, 1973.” | 1973年3月15日? |
[51:09] | No! Please, God, no! | 不 天啊 不 |
[51:14] | No, please, God. Please, God, no. | 喔 上帝! |
[51:16] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能发生 |
[51:21] | This can’t be… | 不可能的… |
[51:23] | I’m afraid it is happening, Marty. All of it. | 恐怕这一切都是真的 |
[51:26] | Doc! | 博士! |
[51:27] | When I learned about your father, | 当我知道你父亲的事时 |
[51:28] | I figured you’d come here. | 就猜你会到这里来 |
[51:32] | Then you know what happened to him? | 那你知道他出了什么事吗? |
[51:37] | Do you know what happened March 15, 1973? | 你知道1973年3月15日发生什么事? |
[51:44] | Yes, Marty. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[51:47] | I went to the public library | (乔治麦佛莱被谋杀) 我到图书馆 |
[51:48] | to try to make sense out of all the madness. | 想把事情弄清楚 |
[51:50] | The place was boarded up, shut down, | 图书馆被封闭 |
[51:52] | so I broke in and borrowed some newspapers. | 只好闯进去借报纸看 |
[51:54] | I don’t get it, Doc. | 我搞不懂 |
[51:55] | I mean, how can all this be happening? | 这些事怎么会发生的? |
[51:57] | It’s like we’re in hell or something. | 我们像生活在地狱里 |
[51:59] | No, it’s Hill Valley. Although, I can’t imagine hell being much worse. | 不 这里是山谷镇 不过地狱也不会差到哪里去 |
[52:04] | Oh, Einie. I’m sorry, boy. | 爱因斯坦 对不起 |
[52:08] | The lab is an awful, awful, awful, awful mess. | 实验室乱七八糟 |
[52:12] | Attaboy. | 来 乖狗 |
[52:14] | Obviously, the time continuum has been disrupted, | 显然的 时空已经大乱 |
[52:18] | creating this new temporal event sequence | 由于两个时空的交替 |
[52:20] | resulting in this alternate reality. | 而导致这种暂时的结果 |
[52:22] | English, Doc. | 请你说白一点 |
[52:23] | Here, here, here. Let me illustrate. | 让我画给你看 |
[52:30] | Imagine that this line represents time. | 假设这条线代表时间 |
[52:34] | Here’s the present, 1985, the future and the past. | (本地作家被枪杀致死) 这里是现在1985年 这是未来 这是过去 |
[52:41] | Prior to this point in time, somewhere in the past, | (过去—1985—未来) 在这一点之前 也就是过去的某个时间 |
[52:44] | the timeline skewed into this tangent | 时间线被扭曲 |
[52:47] | creating an alternate 1985. | 而创造出另一个1985年 |
[52:50] | Alternate to you, me and Einstein, | 对你、我和爱因斯坦 这是个扭曲的时空 |
[52:54] | but reality for everyone else. | 但对别人则是真实的 |
[53:01] | Recognize this? | 认得这个吗? |
[53:03] | It’s the bag the sports book came in. | 这是装运动年鉴的袋子 |
[53:05] | I know, because the receipt was still inside. | 因为收据还在里面 |
[53:08] | I found them in the time machine along with this. | 我在时光机里找到的 另外还有这个东西 |
[53:18] | It’s the top of Biff’s cane. | 这是贝夫的拐杖头 |
[53:20] | I mean, Old Biff from the future. | 我是指未来的老贝夫 |
[53:22] | Correct. It was in the time machine | 对 如果它在时光机中 |
[53:24] | because Biff was in the time machine with the sports almanac. | 那就表示贝夫 和年鉴也曾待在时光机里 |
[53:29] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[53:30] | You see, while we were in the future, | 当我们在未来时 |
[53:33] | Biff got the sports book, | 贝夫拿走年鉴 |
[53:34] | stole the time machine, went back in time, | 偷了时光机 回到过去 |
[53:37] | and gave the book to himself at some point in the past. | 然后把书给了自己 |
[53:41] | Look. It says right here | 你看 证明就在这里 |
[53:45] | that Biff made his first million | (山谷镇居民大获全胜) 贝夫在1958年 |
[53:47] | betting on a horse race in 1958. | 赢得一百万元 |
[53:51] | He wasn’t just lucky. | 他并不是运气好 |
[53:52] | He knew because he had all the race results in the sports almanac. | 是因为他有年鉴 |
[53:56] | That’s how he made his entire fortune. | 他是这样赚得全部的财富 |
[53:59] | Look at his pocket with a magnifying glass. | 用放大镜看他的口袋 |
[54:04] | The almanac. | 就是那本年鉴 |
[54:06] | Son of a bitch stole my idea. | 混蛋 居然偷我的主意 |
[54:10] | He must have been listening when I… | 他一定听我讲… |
[54:14] | It’s my fault. The whole thing is my fault. | 我错了 整件事都是我的错 |
[54:17] | If I hadn’t bought that damn book, | 假如当初不买那本书 |
[54:19] | none of this would have ever happened. | 什么事也不会发生 |
[54:21] | Well, it’s all in the past. | 事情已经过去 |
[54:22] | You mean the future? | 不 是未来? |
[54:23] | Whatever. It demonstrates precisely | 不管怎样 它证明 |
[54:26] | how time travel can be misused | 时光机误用的可怕后果 |
[54:28] | and why the time machine must be destroyed | 等把这些事情改正后 |
[54:31] | after we straighten all of this out. | 一定要把时光机毁掉 |
[54:34] | Right. So we go back to the future, | 对 我们回到未来 |
[54:36] | and we stop Biff from stealing the time machine. | 阻止贝夫偷时光机 |
[54:38] | We can’t, because if we travel | 不行 如果从这里 |
[54:41] | into the future from this point in time, | 出发去未来的话 |
[54:43] | it will be the future of this reality, | 那会进入这个时空的未来 |
[54:48] | in which Biff is corrupt and powerful | 在这里 贝夫是个贪污且有势力的人 |
[54:51] | and married to your mother | 并和你妈妈结婚 而且… |
[54:53] | and in which this has happened to me. | 这也发生在我身上 (艾米布朗被判决) |
[55:03] | No. Our only chance to repair the present is in the past | 若要改变现在必须回到过去 |
[55:08] | at the point where the timeline skewed into this tangent. | 回到时间线被扭曲之前 |
[55:12] | In order to put the universe back as we remember it | 为了要恢复宇宙秩序 |
[55:17] | and get back to our reality, | 回到真正的时空 |
[55:19] | we have to find out the exact date | 我们必须找到真正的日期 |
[55:21] | and the specific circumstances | 还有特定的环境 |
[55:23] | of how, where and when Young Biff | 在何时、何地 |
[55:26] | got his hands on that sports almanac. | 小贝夫如何拿到那本运动年鉴 |
[55:31] | I’ll ask him. | 我去问他 |
[55:56] | Bulletproof vest! Great flick! Great frigging flick! | 防弹衣! 天呀 |
[56:00] | The guy is brilliant. | 这家伙真聪明! |
[56:03] | Hey, what the hell’s going… | 搞什么… |
[56:05] | Hey! What the hell are you doing in here? | 你到这里干什么? |
[56:07] | Party’s over, Biff. | 贝夫 宴会结束了 |
[56:10] | Sorry, ladies. | 小姐们 对不起 |
[56:12] | How did you get past my security downstairs? | 你怎么会通过我的警卫? |
[56:15] | There’s a little matter we need to talk about. | 有些事我想和你谈谈 |
[56:17] | Yeah. Money, right? Well, forget it. | 想要钱吗? 门都没有 |
[56:19] | No. Not money. | 不是要钱 |
[56:23] | Gray’s Sports Almanac. | “运动年鉴” |
[56:30] | You heard him, girls. | 听见他说的话了 小姐们 |
[56:32] | Party’s over. | 你们走吧 |
[56:35] | Start talking, kid. What else you know about that book? | 讲吧 你还知道些什么? |
[56:40] | First, you tell me how you got it. | 首先告诉我你怎么拿到的 |
[56:43] | How, where and when. | 在何时、何地、如何拿到的 |
[56:49] | All right. Take a seat. | 好 你坐下来 |
[56:55] | Sit down! | 坐下来! |
[57:01] | November 12, 1955. That was when. | 时间是1955年11月12日 |
[57:04] | November 12, 1955. That was the date I went back… | 1955年11月12日 那是我回来… |
[57:08] | That was the date of the famous Hill Valley lightning storm. | 那天正好是山谷镇 发生闪电暴风雨的日子 |
[57:14] | You know your history. Very good. | 你对历史知道得不少 很好 |
[57:17] | I’ll never forget that Saturday. | 我永远忘不了那个星期六 |
[57:19] | I’d just picked my car up from the shop, | 我从车行里把车开回来 |
[57:21] | ’cause I’d rolled it in a drag race a few days earlier. | 因为我去参加赛车 |
[57:24] | I thought you crashed into a manure truck. | 你好像是撞进粪肥车里去 |
[57:28] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[57:31] | My father told me about it. | 我爸爸告诉我的 |
[57:33] | Your father? | 你爸爸? |
[57:35] | Before he died. | 在他死前 |
[57:38] | Yeah. Right. | 喔 对! |
[57:41] | So there I was, minding my own business. | 我正在做我自己的事 |
[57:44] | This crazy old codger with a cane shows up. | 一个拄着拐杖的疯老头跑过来 |
[57:47] | He says he’s my distant relative. | 他说是我的远亲 |
[57:49] | I don’t see any resemblance. | 其实我们一点也不像 |
[57:53] | So he says, “How would you like to be rich?” | 他问我 你想发财吗 |
[57:56] | So I said, “Sure.” | 我说 当然 |
[58:03] | So he lays this book on me. | 他就把这本书给我 |
[58:05] | He says this book will tell me the outcome | 他说这本书上有 |
[58:07] | of every sporting event till the end of the century. | 本世纪所有运动比赛的结果 |
[58:10] | All I have to do is bet on the winner, and I’ll never lose. | 我只要赌赢的那一方 就永远不会输 |
[58:16] | So I said, “What’s the catch?” | 我问 你的目的是什么? |
[58:18] | He says, “No catch. Just keep it a secret.” | 他说 我没有目的 但你一定要保密 |
[58:25] | After that, he disappeared. | 然后他就不见了 |
[58:28] | I never saw him again. | 我一直没再看见他 |
[58:42] | Oh, and he told me one more thing. | 他另外还告诉我一件事 |
[58:44] | He said, “Someday a crazy, wild-eyed scientist, | 他说 有一天一个疯狂科学家 |
[58:47] | “or a kid may show up asking about that book. | 或是一个小孩可能会出现 问起这本书 |
[58:50] | “And if that ever happens…” | “如果真的发生了…” |
[58:58] | Funny. I never thought it would be you. | 有趣 没想到会是你 |
[59:02] | Yeah, well, Biff, you’re forgetting one thing. | 贝夫 你忘了一件事 |
[59:04] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西? |
[59:11] | You’re dead, you little son of a bitch! | 你死定了 混蛋! |
[59:27] | Hey, there he is! | 他在那里! |
[59:28] | Hey, hey! | 等一下! |
[1:00:11] | Go ahead, kid. Jump. | 有种就跳呀 |
[1:00:15] | A suicide will be nice and neat. | 自杀最好 |
[1:00:18] | What if I don’t? | 如果我不自杀呢? |
[1:00:20] | Lead poisoning. | 那就请你吃子弹 |
[1:00:22] | What about the police, Biff? | 你不怕警察吗? |
[1:00:24] | They’re gonna match up the bullet with that gun. | 他们会根据子弹找出手枪来 |
[1:00:26] | Kid, I own the police. | 警察归我管 |
[1:00:31] | Besides, they couldn’t match up | 况且他们至今仍找不到 |
[1:00:33] | the bullet that killed your old man. | 杀你父亲的凶手 |
[1:00:35] | You son of a… | 你是个狗养… |
[1:00:39] | I suppose it’s poetic justice. | 我想这就是因果报应 |
[1:00:42] | Two McFlys with the same gun. | 两个麦佛莱被同一支枪杀死 |
[1:00:58] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[1:01:04] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的? |
[1:01:10] | Nice shot, Doc! | 博士 门开得好! |
[1:01:13] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你一定不相信 |
[1:01:15] | We gotta go back to 1955. | 但我们得回到1955年 |
[1:01:17] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[1:01:30] | That’s right, Doc. November 12, 1955. | 不错 是1955年11月12日 |
[1:01:32] | Unbelievable that Old Biff could’ve chosen that particular date. | 那个老贝夫怎么会选那一天 |
[1:01:36] | It could mean that that point in time | 也许表示那一天 |
[1:01:37] | inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance, | 具有宇宙的重要性 |
[1:01:40] | almost as if it were the temporal junction point | 是时空暂时 |
[1:01:42] | for the entire space-time continuum. | 汇聚点 |
[1:01:44] | On the other hand, it could just be an amazing coincidence. | 或者那只是个巧合 |
[1:01:50] | Damn! Got to fix that thing. | 该死 我得记得修这个 |
[1:01:53] | All right. Time circuits on. | 好 时间设定完成 |
[1:01:55] | What do you mean, time circuits on? | 你是什么意思? |
[1:01:57] | Doc, we’re not going back now. | 我们现在就回去吗 |
[1:01:59] | Yep. | 对 |
[1:02:00] | Doc, what about Jennifer? What about Einstein? | 詹妮弗和爱因斯坦怎么办? |
[1:02:02] | We can’t just leave them here. | 不能把他们留在这里 |
[1:02:03] | Don’t worry, Marty. Assuming we succeed in our mission, | 放心 假设我们成功了 |
[1:02:06] | this alternate 1985 will be changed back into the real 1985, | 这个被改变的1985年 就会变回原来的1985年 |
[1:02:09] | instantaneously transforming around Jennifer and Einie. | 詹妮弗和爱因斯坦 也就跟着转变 |
[1:02:12] | Jennifer and Einie will be fine, | 他们不会有事的 |
[1:02:14] | and they will have absolutely no memory of this horrible place. | 而且会忘掉这里的一切 |
[1:02:17] | Doc. | 博士 |
[1:02:19] | What if we don’t succeed? | 如果不能成功呢? |
[1:02:22] | We must succeed. | 一定要成功 |
[1:02:37] | This is heavy, Doc. I mean, it’s like I was just here yesterday. | 真奇怪 我怎么觉得好像昨天才来过 |
[1:02:41] | You were here yesterday, Marty. You were. | 你是昨天才来过 |
[1:02:43] | Amazing, isn’t it? | 想不到吧? |
[1:02:44] | All right, sunrise should be in about 22 minutes. | 再过二十二分钟天就亮了 |
[1:02:47] | You go into town. Track down Young Biff and tail him. | 你先进城 我来找小贝夫的行踪 |
[1:02:51] | Sometime today, Old Biff will show up | 今天的某段时间 老贝夫会出现 |
[1:02:54] | to give Young Biff the almanac. | 把书给小贝夫 |
[1:02:55] | Above all you, must not interfere with that event. | 你不能干预 |
[1:02:57] | We must let Old Biff believe he’s succeeded, so that he’ll leave 1955 | 让老贝夫以为他成功 这样他才会离开1955年 |
[1:03:00] | and bring the DeLorean back to the future. | 并把迪罗里安开到未来 |
[1:03:02] | Right. | 好 |
[1:03:03] | Once Old Biff is gone, grab the almanac any way that you can. | 等老贝夫一走 只要有机会就把年鉴拿走 |
[1:03:06] | Remember, both of our futures depend on this. | 记住 我们的未来就靠这次行动 |
[1:03:08] | You don’t have to remind me of that, Doc. | 你不用提醒我 |
[1:03:10] | Here’s some binoculars and a walkie-talkie so we can keep in contact. | 这是望远镜和无线电话机 保持联系 |
[1:03:15] | I’ll stay here and try to repair the short in the time circuit. | 我在这里修机器 |
[1:03:18] | That way, we don’t risk anyone else stealing the time machine, | 这样就不怕有人偷车了 |
[1:03:21] | and I won’t risk accidentally running into my other self. | 也不会冒 碰到另一个自己的危险 |
[1:03:25] | Other self? | 另一个自己? |
[1:03:26] | Yes. There are now two of me here, | 对 这里有两个我 |
[1:03:29] | and there are two of you here. | 和两个你 |
[1:03:31] | The other me is the Dr. Emmett Brown from 1955, | 一个是1955年的布朗博士 |
[1:03:35] | the younger me that helps the other you get back to 1985. | 他帮另一个你回到1985年 |
[1:03:40] | Remember the lightning bolt at the clock tower? | 还记得电击钟塔吗? |
[1:03:42] | Yeah. That event doesn’t happen until tonight, | 那是今晚才发生 |
[1:03:44] | so you must be very careful not to run into your other self. | 所以千万小心不要碰到 另一个自己 |
[1:03:47] | Let me give you some money. | 你身上得带点钱 |
[1:03:52] | I have to be prepared for all monetary possibilities. | 必须准备好各种不同的钞票 |
[1:03:55] | Get yourself some ’50s clothes. | 去买件50年代的衣服 |
[1:03:57] | Check, Doc. | 好的 |
[1:03:59] | Something inconspicuous. | 别太引人注目 |
[1:04:03] | Doc. Come in, Doc. This is Marty. Over. | 博士 这是马丁 |
[1:04:05] | Roger, Marty. This is Doc. Are you there? | (添南婴儿外衣) 知道了 你到了吗? |
[1:04:08] | Yeah, Doc. I’m at the address. | (禁止擅自进入——包括你) 是的 我已到达这个地址 |
[1:04:11] | It’s the only Tannen in the book, | (不准贱踏草地) 只有一个添南家 |
[1:04:12] | but I don’t think this is Biff’s house. | 似乎不是贝夫的家 |
[1:04:15] | It looks like some old lady lives here. | 有个老太太住在这里 |
[1:04:16] | Biff! Yeah. | 贝夫 |
[1:04:19] | Where are you going, Biff? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:04:21] | I’m going to get my car, Grandma. | 奶奶 我去拿车 |
[1:04:23] | When are you coming back? | 你什么时候回来? |
[1:04:24] | My feet hurt, and I want you to rub my toes some more. | 我要你按摩我的脚指头 |
[1:04:27] | Shut up, you old bag. | 闭嘴 你这个老太婆 |
[1:04:29] | Give us our ball back. | 把球还给我 |
[1:04:31] | – What ball? – That ball! | – 什么球? – 那个球! |
[1:04:33] | What ball are you talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[1:04:35] | Give us our ball! | 把球还给我们! |
[1:04:37] | What ball? Biff! | 球? |
[1:04:39] | – Is this your ball? – Yeah! | – 这是你们的球吗 – 是的! |
[1:04:41] | Is it your ball? You want it back? | 这是你们的球吗? 你们想要回去? |
[1:04:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:04:45] | Go get it. | 去拿呀 |
[1:04:50] | Doc, it is Biff’s house. I’m on him. Over. | 博士 那是贝夫的家 我正在跟踪他 |
[1:05:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:05:07] | Looking good, Terry. | 看起来不错 |
[1:05:08] | Hey, Biff, she’s all fixed up just like new, | 全修好了 像崭新的一样 |
[1:05:10] | but I couldn’t get her started. | 我没办法发动它 |
[1:05:11] | You got some kind of kill switch on this thing? | 你装了特别的装置吧? |
[1:05:13] | No, you just gotta have the right touch. | 你得知道按哪里才行 |
[1:05:15] | Nobody can start this car but me. | 除了我没人能发动这部车 |
[1:05:17] | Yeah, the bill comes to $302.57. | 一共三百零二元五毛七 |
[1:05:19] | 300 bucks? | 三百块钱? |
[1:05:20] | 300 bucks for a couple of dents? | 才几处小刮痕就要修三百元? |
[1:05:22] | No, hey, that’s bullshit, Terry. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[1:05:23] | No, Biff, it was horse shit. | 没有开玩笑 |
[1:05:24] | The whole car was full of it. | 车里全是马粪 |
[1:05:26] | We had to pay Old Man Jones 80 bucks to haul it away. | 我还付约翰八十块把它弄走 |
[1:05:28] | Old Man Jones probably resold it, too. | 约翰可能把它卖了 |
[1:05:29] | Now I ought to get something for that. | 你应该给我卖粪的钱 |
[1:05:30] | You want something for it? | 你要钱? |
[1:05:32] | We’ll go inside. You can call Old Man Jones. | 打电话叫约翰给你 |
[1:05:33] | If he wants to give you a refund… | 如果他肯给你的话… |
[1:05:35] | It’s 300 bucks, Terry. | 三百块! |
[1:05:36] | If I catch the guy that caused this, I’ll break his neck. | 让我找到那小鬼 一定把他脖子扭断 |
[1:05:40] | The manure. I remember that. | 粪肥 我记得了 |
[1:05:50] | Four cans of Valvoline is fair, Biff. | (西部汽车店——汽车零件) 四罐润滑油 |
[1:05:52] | Four cans for a $300 job? | 三百块只送四罐? |
[1:05:53] | I couldn’t even have lunch in the shop. | 那是我的午餐钱 |
[1:05:55] | Makes me nauseous. I should get a case of oil | 应该给我一箱润滑油 |
[1:05:56] | out of you for a 300 buck job. You’ve been inside. | 我才肯给你300块 |
[1:05:58] | It smells worse than the bathroom at a gas station. | 你的大便车比厕所还难闻 |
[1:06:00] | You robbed me again, Terry. Yeah, yeah. | 你又抢劫了我 对! |
[1:06:01] | The smell’s never gonna go away, Biff. | 这种味道永远不会消失 |
[1:06:03] | Never gonna go away. | 永远不会消失 |
[1:06:04] | Last time I do you a favor. Last time. Thanks a lot. | 这是最后一次帮你 谢啦 |
[1:06:08] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[1:06:13] | It’s perfect, Lorraine. | 洛莲 太美了 |
[1:06:15] | Oh, look at it! | 看看! |
[1:06:16] | You’re going to look so good! | 你一定会很漂亮! |
[1:06:23] | You’re going to look… | (鲁思服饰店) 你看起来会像… |
[1:06:24] | Well, lookey what we have here. | 你们在讲什么? |
[1:06:26] | Hey, nice dress, Lorraine. | 衣服真漂亮 |
[1:06:27] | Although, I think you’d look better wearing nothing at all. | 但我觉得 你什么都不穿会更好看 |
[1:06:29] | Biff, why don’t you take a long walk off a short pier? | 你为什么不去跳海? |
[1:06:32] | Hey, listen, Lorraine. | 听着 洛莲 |
[1:06:33] | There’s that dance at school tonight, right. | 今晚学校有舞会 |
[1:06:35] | Now that my car’s all fixed, | 我的车修好了 |
[1:06:36] | I figure I’d cut you a break | 所以你有机会 |
[1:06:37] | and give you the honor of going | 很荣幸 |
[1:06:39] | with the best-looking guy in school. | 和最英俊的我一起去参加 |
[1:06:40] | Yeah, well, I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[1:06:41] | – Yeah, doing what? – Washing my hair. | – 忙什么? – 忙着洗头发 |
[1:06:43] | That’s about as funny as a screen door on a battleship. | 那和战舰装纱门一样好笑 |
[1:06:46] | Screen door on a submarine, you dork. | 笨蛋 是潜艇装纱门 |
[1:06:48] | Look, Biff, somebody already asked me to the dance. | 已经有人邀请我了 |
[1:06:51] | Who? That bug George McFly? | 谁? 那个猪头乔治吗? |
[1:06:54] | I’m going with Calvin Klein, okay? | 我要和卡尔文克莱一起去 |
[1:06:57] | Calvin Klein? No, it’s not okay. | 卡尔文克莱? 不行 |
[1:06:59] | You’re going with me, understand? | 你要和我一起去 懂吗? |
[1:07:01] | Get your cooties off me! | 把你的爪子拿开! |
[1:07:02] | When are you gonna get it through your thick skull, Lorraine? | 什么时候你才能想清楚? |
[1:07:04] | You’re my girl. | 你是我的女孩 |
[1:07:06] | Biff Tannen, I wouldn’t be your girl | 就算你有一百万 |
[1:07:08] | even if you had a million dollars! | 我也不要你! |
[1:07:14] | Yes, you will! It’s you and me, Lorraine. | 你会的! 你我一定会在一起 |
[1:07:18] | Watch it! | 小心点! |
[1:07:19] | It’s meant to be. | 这是命中注定的 |
[1:07:21] | I’m going to marry you someday, Lorraine. | 总有一天我会娶你 |
[1:07:23] | Someday you’ll be my wife! | 你会变成我太太! |
[1:07:28] | You always did have a way with women. | 你对女人永远有一套 |
[1:07:31] | Get the hell out of my car, old man. | 老家伙 滚出我的车 |
[1:07:33] | You want to marry that girl, Biff? | 你想娶她吗? |
[1:07:34] | I can help make it happen. | 我能帮你 |
[1:07:36] | Oh, yeah? Who are you, Miss Lonely-Hearts? | 你是谁 寂寞芳心俱乐部吗? |
[1:07:38] | Just get in the car, butthead. | 笨蛋 上车 |
[1:07:41] | Who are you calling butthead, butthead? | 你叫谁笨蛋 笨蛋 |
[1:07:44] | How do you know how to do that? | 你怎么弄的? |
[1:07:45] | Nobody can start this car but me. | 除了我没人会发动我的车 |
[1:07:48] | Just get in the car, Tannen. Today’s your lucky day. | 快上车 今天算你走运 |
[1:07:54] | Hey! Hey! Hey, watch where you’re driving, old man. | 老家伙 你小心开 |
[1:07:58] | If you dent this car, I’ll kill you. | 刮到它 我就杀了你 |
[1:08:02] | God | 天呀! |
[1:08:06] | This cost me 300 bucks! | 我才花了三百块 |
[1:08:08] | Would you shut up about the car? | 你别再念了 行不行? |
[1:08:11] | Hey, and another thing. How do you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我住哪里? |
[1:08:13] | Let’s just say we’re related, Biff. | 算我们有亲戚关系吧 |
[1:08:15] | And that being the case, I got a little present for you. | 正因为如此 我有个礼物给你 |
[1:08:18] | Something that’ll make you rich. | 会让你发大财 |
[1:08:20] | You want to be rich, don’t you? | 你想发财 对不对? |
[1:08:21] | Oh, yeah. Sure. Right. That’s rich. | 那当然 老迷糊 |
[1:08:24] | You’re going to make me rich? | 难道你能让我发财吗? |
[1:08:26] | You see this book? This book tells the future. | 看到这本书吗 这本书会告诉你未来 |
[1:08:30] | Tells the results of every major sports event | 它告诉你 本世纪所有 |
[1:08:32] | till the end of the century. | 运动比赛的结果 |
[1:08:33] | Football, baseball, horse races, boxing. | 不管是足球、棒球 赛马、拳击赛 |
[1:08:38] | The information in here is worth millions, and I’m giving it to you. | 里面的资料值千百万 我现在把它给你 |
[1:08:42] | Well, that’s very nice. Thank you very much. | 非常谢谢你 |
[1:08:45] | Now, why don’t you make like a tree and get out of here? | 你说完了吧 那就请你离去之 |
[1:08:50] | It’s leave, you idiot. Make like a tree and leave. | 笨蛋 不是离去之 是离去兮 |
[1:08:53] | You sound like a damn fool when you say it wrong. | 你咬文嚼字像个大白痴 |
[1:08:56] | All right, then, leave and take your book with you. | 好 你走! 把书也带走 |
[1:09:00] | Don’t you get it? You could make a fortune with this book. | 你怎么还是没想通? 用这本书你可以发大财 |
[1:09:03] | Let me show you. | 让我证明给你看 |
[1:09:09] | UCLA trails 17-16. | 加州大学落后 比数是17比16 |
[1:09:12] | It’s 4th and 11 with only 18 seconds left of this game. | 这场比赛只剩下18秒钟 |
[1:09:15] | I’d say it’s all over for UCLA. | 看来加州大学输定了 |
[1:09:19] | Bet you a million bucks UCLA wins it 19-17. | 我和你赌加州大学 以19比17获胜 |
[1:09:22] | What are you, deaf, old man? | 你是不是聋了 |
[1:09:24] | He just said it was over. You lost. | 比赛已经结束 你输了 |
[1:09:26] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:09:28] | Here comes Decker with the kick. | 现在踢球 |
[1:09:29] | It’s up. It looks good, folks! | 看起来很不错 |
[1:09:31] | It looks very good. Field goal! UCLA wins 19-17. | 看起来很不错 踢进球门! 加州大学队 以19比17获胜 |
[1:09:36] | Listen to that Coliseum crowd go wild. Jim Decker… | 所有的观众都疯狂了… |
[1:09:40] | All right, pops. What’s the gag? | 好 到底是怎么回事? |
[1:09:41] | How did you know what the score was gonna be? | 你怎么会知道比数? |
[1:09:43] | I told you. It’s in this book. | 告诉你 全在这本书里 |
[1:09:45] | All you gotta do is bet on the winner, and you’ll never lose. | 你只要赌赢的那一方 就永远不会输 |
[1:09:54] | All right. I’ll take a look at it. | 好吧 我会看一看 |
[1:09:59] | You damn fool! | 你这个笨蛋! |
[1:10:02] | Never, never leave this book laying around. | 永远…永远不能把书随便放 |
[1:10:05] | Don’t you have a safe? No, you don’t have a safe. | 你难道没有保险箱? 对 你没有 |
[1:10:09] | Get a safe. Keep it locked up. | 去买个保险箱 把它锁在里面 |
[1:10:12] | And until then, keep it on you like this. | 在那之前 永远放在你身上 |
[1:10:14] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[1:10:15] | And don’t tell anybody about it, either. | 不能对任何人提起 |
[1:10:17] | And there’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[1:10:18] | One day, a kid or a crazy, wild-eyed old man | 有一天一个孩子 或是一个疯老头 |
[1:10:22] | who claims to be a scientist | 说他自己是科学家 |
[1:10:23] | is going to come around asking about this… | 会来这里问… |
[1:10:29] | If that ever happens… | 如果发生了这件事… |
[1:10:50] | I’m trapped. Doc. | 我出不去了 博士 |
[1:10:53] | Doc, come in, Doc. | 博士 请回答 |
[1:10:54] | – Marty, what’s the report? – Biff’s gone. | – 情况如何? – 贝夫走了 |
[1:10:57] | He’s got the book. | 他拿到书 |
[1:10:58] | The old man’s gone, too. I’m locked in Biff’s garage. | 老人也走了 我被锁在贝夫的车房里 |
[1:11:00] | You gotta fly the DeLorean over here | 你开迪罗里安 |
[1:11:01] | and get me the hell out of here. | 来这里救我 |
[1:11:03] | The address is 1809 Mason Street. | 地址是梅森街1809号 |
[1:11:05] | I can’t take the DeLorean out in the daylight, | 白天不能开这部车 |
[1:11:07] | but don’t worry, Marty. Somehow I’ll get over there. | 别担心 我会想办法过去的 |
[1:11:09] | Doc, wait a minute. Doc. Hey, Doc. Doc. | 博士 等一下… |
[1:11:13] | Perfect. | 真倒霉 |
[1:11:18] | Biff,where are you going now? | 贝夫 你到哪里去? |
[1:11:22] | I told you, Grandma. I’m going to the dance. | 奶奶 不是告诉你我要去参加舞会 |
[1:11:25] | – When you coming home? – The dance. | – 几点回家? – 舞会? |
[1:11:27] | I’ll get home when I get home. | 我想回来时就会回来 |
[1:11:31] | Don’t forget to turn off the garage light. | 别忘了关车库的灯 |
[1:12:06] | Marty. Marty! | 马丁 马丁! |
[1:12:08] | Marty. | 马丁 |
[1:12:11] | Marty, Marty. Damn! | 马丁 马丁 糟糕! |
[1:12:14] | Where is that kid? | 马丁到哪儿去了呢? |
[1:12:23] | Doc. Doc, come in. | 博士 请回答 |
[1:12:26] | Come in, Doc. | 博士 请回答 |
[1:12:28] | Marty! Marty, come in. | 马丁 请说 |
[1:12:29] | Doc. | 博士 |
[1:12:34] | Marty. | 马丁 |
[1:12:37] | Oh, my… | 糟糕… |
[1:12:40] | Great Scott. | 我的天 |
[1:12:58] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:13:04] | Doc, Doc, come in. | 博士 请回答 |
[1:13:05] | Marty, what happened to you? | 马丁 怎么回事? |
[1:13:07] | I went to Biff’s house, and you weren’t there. | 你怎么没在贝夫家 |
[1:13:09] | You must have just missed me. | 我们错过了 |
[1:13:10] | I’m in the back of Biff’s car. | 我在贝夫车里 |
[1:13:11] | He’s on his way to the Enchantment Under the Sea dance. | 正在往舞会的方向前进 |
[1:13:14] | Marty, listen, we may have to abort this entire plan. | 可能要取消这个计划 |
[1:13:16] | It’s getting much too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[1:13:17] | Don’t worry. The book is on Biff’s dashboard. | 书就在车子的仪表板上 |
[1:13:19] | I’ll grab it as soon as we get to the school. | 我会拿到的 |
[1:13:21] | Marty, you must be extremely careful | 马丁 你千万要小心 |
[1:13:23] | not to run into your other self. | 别撞上另一个自己 |
[1:13:24] | – My other self? – Yes. | – 另一个自己? – 对! |
[1:13:27] | Remember, your mother is at that exact same dance with you. Yeah. | 因为你妈妈和你 也去参加同一个舞会 |
[1:13:31] | Right. This could get heavy, Doc. | 对 太严重了 |
[1:13:33] | Heavy, heavy. | 严重 严重 |
[1:13:34] | Marty, whatever happens, you must not let your other self see you! | 不管发生什么事 都不能让另一个自己看到你! |
[1:13:37] | The consequences could be disastrous. | 否则后果不堪设想 |
[1:13:39] | Excuse me, sir. | 先生 帮个忙 |
[1:13:42] | Yes, you with the hat. | 就是戴帽子的那位 |
[1:13:43] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗? |
[1:13:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:13:46] | Be a pal and hand me a five-eighths inch wrench out of that toolbox. | 拜托把工具箱里 八分之五的板手递给我 |
[1:13:51] | Five-eighths? | 八分之五的板手? |
[1:13:54] | Don’t you mean three-quarters? | 应该是四分之三吧? |
[1:13:57] | Why, you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[1:14:00] | I presume you’re conducting some sort of weather experiment. | 看来你像是在做某种天气测试 |
[1:14:07] | That’s right. How did you know that? | 没错 你怎么知道的? |
[1:14:10] | I happen to have had a little experience in this area. | 我在这方面有点经验 |
[1:14:14] | Yes, well, I’m hoping to see some lightning tonight. | 我希望今晚能有闪电出现 |
[1:14:17] | Although, the weatherman says there’s not gonna be any rain. | 尽管气象员说不会有雨 |
[1:14:20] | There’s going to be plenty of rain, all right. | 放心 会有很多的雨 |
[1:14:21] | Wind, thunder, lightning. | 风 打雷、闪电 |
[1:14:23] | It’s gonna be one hell of a storm. | 将是个很大的暴风雨 |
[1:14:25] | Well, thanks. Nice talking to you. | 谢谢你 很高兴和你聊天 |
[1:14:28] | Maybe we’ll bump into each other some time again in the future. | 说不定将来会再见面 |
[1:14:33] | Or in the past. | 也许是过去 |
[1:15:16] | Doc, Doc! Come in! | 博士 请回答 |
[1:16:31] | Where’s that punk Calvin Klein, anyway? | 乔伊 那个猪头卡尔文克莱在哪儿? |
[1:16:34] | How am I supposed to know, Biff? | 我怎么会知道 |
[1:16:35] | I ain’t his secretary. | 我又不是他的秘书 |
[1:16:36] | Well, go find him. He caused 300 bucks damage to my car, | 去找他 他害我花了三百块 |
[1:16:39] | and I owe him a knuckle sandwich. Get going! | 我一定要赏他一顿饱拳! |
[1:16:41] | – Drink up, Biff. – Yeah, thanks. | – 快去! 这给你 – 谢谢 |
[1:16:43] | Ain’t you coming? | 你不来吗? |
[1:16:44] | I’m reading. | 我要看书 |
[1:17:38] | Well, well, well, Mr. Tannen. | 很好 贝夫 |
[1:17:41] | How nice to see you here. | 很高兴看到你在这里 |
[1:17:43] | Why, Mr. Strickland, it’s nice to see you, sir. | 史特兰老师 很高兴见到你 |
[1:17:46] | Is that liquor I smell, Tannen? | 我好像闻到酒味 |
[1:17:48] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:50] | I don’t know what liquor smells like, | 我不知酒为何物 |
[1:17:51] | ’cause I’m too young to drink it. | 因为我太年轻不能喝酒 |
[1:17:52] | I see. | 是吗 |
[1:17:54] | And what have we here? | 你在看什么? |
[1:17:59] | Sports statistics, interesting subject. Homework, Tannen? | 运动年鉴 有趣的主题 是家庭作业吗? |
[1:18:03] | No, it ain’t homework, ’cause I ain’t at home. | 不是 我又不在家里 怎么会是家庭作业 |
[1:18:08] | You’ve got a real attitude problem. | 你的态度非常有问题 |
[1:18:09] | You know that, Tannen? Just watch it. | 知道吗? 走着瞧 |
[1:18:11] | Because one day, I’ll have you | 总有一天 |
[1:18:12] | right where I want you in detention. | 我要好好处罚你 |
[1:18:14] | Slacker! | 懒鬼! |
[1:18:28] | Jesus, you smoke, too? | 天啊 你还抽烟? |
[1:18:30] | Marty, you’re beginning to sound just like my mother. | 你讲话跟我妈一样 |
[1:18:33] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[1:18:35] | When I have kids, I’m going to let them do anything they want. | 等我有小孩 我会让他们做他们想做的事 |
[1:18:38] | Anything at all. | 任何事 |
[1:18:40] | Yeah, I’d like to have that in writing. | 真该让她写契约书 |
[1:18:41] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是这么觉得 |
[1:18:43] | Marty, why are you so nervous? | 马丁 你干嘛这么紧张? |
[1:20:51] | Yes! | 拿到了! |
[1:20:56] | No! | 不! |
[1:21:00] | “Oh Lo Lo?” | 怎么会是”美女图鉴” |
[1:21:13] | Doc! Doc! | 博士? |
[1:21:14] | Hey, you. | 混蛋 把你的脏手拿开… |
[1:21:15] | Doc, come in! | 博士 请回答! |
[1:21:17] | Marty, what’s up? | 马丁 怎么样? |
[1:21:18] | Doc! I’m in trouble. I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[1:21:21] | Where’s the book? | 书在哪里? |
[1:21:22] | Biff must still have it with him. | 在贝夫那里 |
[1:21:24] | All I got is the damn cover. | 我只拿到封页 |
[1:21:25] | And where’s Biff? | 贝夫在哪里? |
[1:21:26] | You’re asking for it. I don’t know. | 这是你自找的 我不知道 |
[1:21:28] | Don’t you have any idea where he is? | 你不知道? |
[1:21:30] | No! I mean, he could be anywhere by now. | 他现在可能在任何地方 |
[1:21:32] | Marty, the entire future depends on you | 大家的未来都决定在 |
[1:21:34] | finding Biff and getting that book back! | 你能不能拿到那本书! |
[1:21:36] | I know. I just don’t know where… | 我知道 我只是… |
[1:21:37] | Stop it! | 贝夫 住手! |
[1:21:39] | Stop it, Biff. You’ll break his arm. Stop it! | 住手 他的手会断的 |
[1:21:47] | Of course! | 当然! |
[1:21:49] | I gotta go. I got one chance! | 我得走了 还有一个机会! |
[1:21:51] | My old man is about to deck Biff! | 我老爸将要揍贝夫了! |
[1:22:00] | Yes! | 好! |
[1:22:15] | Talk about deja vu. | 好像进入幻境一样 |
[1:22:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:22:38] | Okay, everybody, let’s back up now. | 好了 大家让一让 |
[1:22:40] | Let’s back up. Let’s everybody just back up | 退后一点 |
[1:22:42] | and give him a little bit of room, okay. | 给他一点空间 |
[1:22:44] | A little bit of air. | 给他一点空气 |
[1:22:45] | It’s okay. I know CPR. I know CPR. | 没问题 我会心肺复苏术 |
[1:22:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:22:49] | What’s CPR? | 什么是心肺复苏术? |
[1:22:50] | You! | 是你! |
[1:22:55] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[1:22:56] | Hey, did you just take his wallet? | 你是不是拿了他的皮夹? |
[1:22:59] | He just took that guy’s wallet. | 他把那家伙的皮夹拿走 |
[1:23:01] | Doc, success. I got it. | 博士 我拿到了 |
[1:23:03] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:23:06] | Great, Marty. | 干的好 马丁 |
[1:23:08] | As soon as I reload the fusion generator, | 我把熔解器装上 |
[1:23:10] | I’ll meet you on the roof of the high school gym. | 我们在体育馆屋顶见 |
[1:23:12] | On the roof. 10-4. | 屋顶见 知道了 |
[1:23:14] | Hey, it’s him! | 嘿 是他! |
[1:23:16] | Hey, he’s in disguise. | 他想伪装逃跑 |
[1:23:17] | Guys, what’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:23:21] | Come on! Let’s get him! | 去抓他! |
[1:23:30] | Damn! | 该死! |
[1:23:40] | Earth angel | 凡间天使 |
[1:23:42] | Please be mine | 请属于我 |
[1:23:45] | My darling dear | 我亲爱的 |
[1:23:48] | Love you for all time | 永远爱你 |
[1:23:52] | I’m just a fool | 我是傻瓜 |
[1:23:56] | A fool in love | 爱上你的 |
[1:24:01] | with you | 傻瓜 |
[1:24:10] | All right! Let’s do another one. | 好 我们再唱一首 |
[1:24:12] | Where did he go? He just came in here! | 他到哪里去了? 不是才进来嘛! |
[1:24:16] | Something that really cooks. | 该来一首特别的 |
[1:24:18] | Look! How did he get up on stage? | 你们看! 他怎么会到台上去了 |
[1:24:20] | I don’t know, but when he gets down, we’re gonna nail him. | 等他下台就去抓他 |
[1:24:22] | How the hell did he change his clothes so fast? | 衣服怎么会换得这么快 |
[1:24:25] | All right, it’s an oldie where I come from. | 在我们那边是老歌 |
[1:24:27] | All right, guys, listen, this is a blues riff in B. | 这是一首即兴蓝调 |
[1:24:30] | Watch me for the changes, and try and keep up, okay? | 注意我的节拍 尽量跟上 |
[1:24:38] | Doc. Doc, come in! | 博士 请回答! |
[1:24:40] | Marty, come in. | 马丁 请说 |
[1:24:41] | Listen, Biff’s guys chased me into the gym, and they’re going to jump me. | 贝夫的同党追进体育馆 他们要抓我 |
[1:24:46] | Then get out of there! | 那就快离开那里 |
[1:24:47] | No, Doc, not me. The other me. | 不 是另一个我 |
[1:24:49] | The one that’s up on stage playing Johnny B. Goode. | 就是那个在舞台上演奏的我 |
[1:24:52] | Great Scott! Your other self will miss | 我的天! 那他 |
[1:24:53] | the lightning bolt at the clock tower, | 会错失钟楼闪电 |
[1:24:54] | you won’t get back to the future, and we’ll have a major paradox! | 而你会回不去 这是大灾难! |
[1:24:57] | Wait, wait, wait. A paradox? | 等等 什么灾难? |
[1:24:59] | You mean one of those things that can destroy the universe? | 是会毁灭宇宙的灾难吗? |
[1:25:01] | Precisely. Marty, you have to stop those guys at all costs, | 你要设法阻止那些人 |
[1:25:03] | but without being seen by your other self or your parents. | 同时不能碰上另一个你 或是你的父母 |
[1:25:06] | 10-4. | 知道了 |
[1:25:09] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的? |
[1:25:14] | – Where is he? – Who? | – 他到哪里去了? – 谁? |
[1:25:16] | – Calvin Klein. – Who? | – 卡尔文克莱 – 谁? |
[1:25:17] | The guy with the hat, where is he? | 戴帽子的家伙 他在哪? |
[1:25:19] | Oh. He went that way. | 他往那边去了 |
[1:25:21] | I think he took your wallet. I think he took his wallet. | 我好像看到他拿了你的皮夹 我好像看到他拿了你的皮夹 |
[1:25:25] | Go, Johnny, go, go, go | 走 强尼 走 走 |
[1:25:29] | Johnny B. Goode | 强尼毕谷 |
[1:25:49] | Go, go | 走 走 |
[1:25:51] | Go, Johnny, go, go | 走 强尼 走 走 |
[1:25:54] | Go, Johnny, go, go, go | 走 强尼 走 走 走 |
[1:25:56] | Go, Johnny, go, go | 走 强尼 走 走 |
[1:25:59] | Go, Johnny, go, go, go | 走 强尼 走 走 走 |
[1:26:03] | Johnny B. Goode | 强尼毕谷 |
[1:27:21] | I guess you guys aren’t ready for that yet. | 你们大概还没办法 接受这样的音乐 |
[1:27:25] | But your kids are going to love it. | 但是你们的小孩会喜欢的 |
[1:27:36] | Hey, Doc, success. Everything’s cool. | 博士 成功了 没事了 |
[1:27:38] | Great. I’ll be landing at the school roof in about one minute. | 我在一分钟内 会降落在屋顶上 |
[1:27:41] | I’ll be there. | 我在那里等你 |
[1:27:51] | Lorraine. | 洛莲 |
[1:27:52] | Marty, that was very interesting music. | 马丁 那首歌满特别的 |
[1:28:00] | I hope you don’t mind, | 我希望你不介意 |
[1:28:01] | but George asked if he could take me home. | 乔治说要送我回家 |
[1:28:03] | Great. Lorraine, I had a feeling about you two. | 好 我就知道你们会合得来 |
[1:28:06] | I have a feeling, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[1:28:09] | Hey, butthead! | 喂 笨蛋! |
[1:28:11] | You think that stupid disguise would get by me? | 你以为那种伪装能骗得了我? |
[1:28:15] | Let’s have it out. You and me, right now. | 咱们来分个胜负 现在 你和我 |
[1:28:20] | No, thanks. | 不用了 |
[1:28:23] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦? |
[1:28:25] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:28:27] | Are you chicken? | 原来你是个胆小鬼 |
[1:28:30] | That’s it, isn’t it? Nothing but a little chicken. | 说对了 你是个胆小鬼 |
[1:28:48] | Nobody calls me chicken. | 没人叫我胆小鬼 |
[1:29:00] | What the hell? | 怎么… |
[1:29:04] | You steal my stuff? | 你居然偷我东西? |
[1:29:07] | And this one’s for my car! | 这一脚是为我车子踢的! |
[1:29:35] | Doc! | 博士! |
[1:29:36] | Doc! I blew it. | 博士 我搞砸了 |
[1:29:39] | Biff nailed me. He took the book. | 贝夫抓到我 并把书拿走了 |
[1:29:41] | He drove away with it in his car. | 他开车走了 |
[1:29:43] | It’s my fault, Doc. I should have got out of there sooner. | 是我的错 我应该早点来 |
[1:29:45] | No time for that now. Which way did he go? | 不管了 他往哪儿去? |
[1:29:47] | East towards the River Road Tunnel. | 向东 朝隧道开去了 |
[1:29:48] | Get in! | 快上车! |
[1:30:00] | Yes! | 找到了! |
[1:30:02] | There he is, Doc! | 博士 他就在那里! |
[1:30:04] | Let’s land on him. We’ll cripple his car. | 降落在他车上 把车弄瘫掉 |
[1:30:06] | Marty, he’s in a ’46 Ford. We’re a DeLorean. | 我们是迪罗里安 太轻了 |
[1:30:08] | He’d rip through us like we were tin foil. | 反而会被他拆散 |
[1:30:11] | – So what do we do? – I have a plan. | – 那我们该怎么做? – 我有办法 |
[1:30:13] | Repeating tonight’s earlier weather bulletin, | 重复今晚的气象报告 |
[1:30:15] | a severe thunderstorm is heading for Hill Valley. | 一场大雷雨 正朝山谷镇方向进行 |
[1:30:40] | Serving Hill Valley and all of Hill County, | 本电台服务所有山谷郡地区 |
[1:30:42] | you’re tuned to KKHV, the voice of Hill Valley. | 您现在正收听KKHV电台 山谷之声 |
[1:30:53] | Turning to community calendar, | 至于社区日程表 |
[1:30:55] | the Hill Valley Women’s Club bake sale | 山谷镇妇女俱乐部蛋糕拍卖会 |
[1:30:57] | will be held tomorrow afternoon | 将于明天下午两点到五点举行 |
[1:30:58] | from 2:00 to 5:00 at the community center on Forest Road. | 地点是在 森林路的社区活动中心 |
[1:31:02] | For you sports fans out there, | 至于运动迷 |
[1:31:04] | there was a lot of action today in college football. | 今天的大学足球赛真是高潮起伏 |
[1:31:06] | Here’s what happened to the top 10. | 这是前十名的资料 |
[1:31:08] | UCLA narrowly defeated Washington 19-17. | 加州大学 以19比17胜华盛顿大学 |
[1:31:12] | Michigan State crushed Minnesota 42-14. | 密歇根州大学 以42比14胜明尼苏达 |
[1:31:15] | Ohio State beat lowa 20-10. | 俄亥俄州大学 以20比10胜爱荷华 |
[1:31:18] | Michigan blanked Indiana 30-0. | 密歇根大胜印第安纳 |
[1:31:20] | Shit. | 糟糕! |
[1:31:21] | It was Notre Dame over North Carolina, 27-7. | 圣母院赢北卡罗来纳 27比7 |
[1:31:23] | Son of a bitch. | 他妈的! |
[1:31:24] | Oklahoma ripped lowa State 52-0. | 俄克拉荷马 大胜爱荷华州大学 |
[1:31:28] | West Virginia lost to Pittsburgh 26-7. | 西弗吉尼亚 以26比7输给匹兹堡 |
[1:31:31] | Texas A&M over Rice 20-10. | 德州农工大学 以20比10赢莱斯队 |
[1:31:34] | Maryland defeated Clemson 25-12, | 马里兰 以25比12胜克雷蒙森 |
[1:31:37] | and it was Texas Christian over Texas 47-20. | 德州基督大学 以47比20胜德州大学 |
[1:31:41] | Repeating tonight’s earlier weather bulletin, a severe… | 重复今晚的气象报告 一场大雷雨… |
[1:31:45] | You again? Give me that book. | 又是你? 把那本书给我 |
[1:31:50] | Let it go! | 放手! |
[1:31:58] | Let go of the car! | 离我的车远一点! |
[1:32:34] | That’ll teach him. | 他应该学到教训了 |
[1:34:10] | Go, Doc! | 博士 快走! |
[1:34:12] | Hold on, Marty! | 马丁 抓紧! |
[1:34:18] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:34:27] | Yes! | 活该! |
[1:34:38] | Manure! I hate manure! | 粪肥! 我恨粪肥! |
[1:35:05] | Doc, is everything all right? Over. | 博士 一切都好吧 |
[1:35:08] | 10-4, Marty, but it’s pretty miserable flying weather. | 这不是飞行的好天气 |
[1:35:11] | Much too turbulent to make a landing from this direction. | 降落时会遇到很多乱流 |
[1:35:12] | I’ll have to circle around and make a long approach from the south. | 我必须从南方进来 |
[1:35:15] | Have you got the book? | 你拿到书了吗? |
[1:35:18] | In my hand, Doc! I got it in my hand! | 拿到了 就在我手中! |
[1:35:20] | Burn it! | 烧掉它! |
[1:35:22] | Check! | 好! |
[1:36:19] | Doc! Doc! That newspaper changed. | 博士 报纸变了 |
[1:36:22] | Doc, my father’s alive! | 我爸爸没死! |
[1:36:24] | That means everything’s back to normal, right? | 那表示一切回复正常 对不对? |
[1:36:30] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[1:36:32] | That means Jennifer’s okay and Einie’s okay, right? | 这表示詹妮弗和爱因斯坦也都没事 对不对? |
[1:36:35] | That’s right, Marty. It’s the ripple effect. | 没错 影响已在逐渐扩大 |
[1:36:38] | The future is back, so let’s go home. | 未来已经正常了 我们回去吧 |
[1:36:41] | Right. Let’s get our asses back to the… | 对 赶快把我接走 好回到… |
[1:36:50] | Doc, Doc, are you okay? | 博士 你没事吧? |
[1:36:52] | That was a close one, Marty. I almost bought the farm. | 真惊险 我几乎买了那个农场 |
[1:36:58] | Well, be careful. You don’t want to get struck by lightning. | 小心点 别让闪电击到 |
[1:37:16] | Doc. | 博士 |
[1:37:26] | Doc? | 博士? |
[1:37:29] | Doc, come in, Doc. | 博士 请回答 |
[1:37:32] | Doc, do you read me? | 你听得到吗? |
[1:37:35] | Do you read me, Doc? Come in. Doc. | 你听得到吗 请回答 |
[1:37:51] | Oh, no. | 天呐! |
[1:38:01] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[1:38:04] | The doc’s gone. | 博士死了 |
[1:38:29] | Mr. McFly! | 麦佛莱先生! |
[1:38:31] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:38:35] | Is your name Marty McFly? | 你的名字是马丁麦佛莱吗? |
[1:38:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:38:46] | I’ve got something for you. | 我有东西要交给你 |
[1:38:50] | A letter. | 一封信 |
[1:38:53] | A letter for me? | 一封给我的信? |
[1:38:56] | That’s impossible. | 怎么可能 |
[1:38:59] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:39:00] | Western Union. | 西部联合银行 |
[1:39:02] | Actually, a bunch of us at the office were kind of hoping | 我们公司的人 |
[1:39:05] | maybe you could shed some light on the subject. | 希望你能点醒我们 |
[1:39:07] | See, we’ve had that envelope in our possession for the past 70 years. | 我们持有这封信已有七十年 |
[1:39:15] | It was given to us with the explicit instructions | 上面有着非常清楚的指示 |
[1:39:18] | that it be delivered to a young man with your description | 要我们交给像你这样的年青人 |
[1:39:22] | answering to the name of Marty at this exact location | 他的名字是马丁 就在1955年11月12日 |
[1:39:26] | at this exact minute, November 12, 1955. | 这个时间、这个地点 |
[1:39:31] | We have a little bet going as to whether | 我们甚至下注赌 |
[1:39:32] | this Marty would actually be here. | 马丁会不会出现 |
[1:39:34] | Looks like I lost. | 看来我输了 |
[1:39:37] | Did you say 70 years? | 你说是七十年前? |
[1:39:38] | Yeah, 70 years, 2 months, 12 days to be exact. | 正确的时间是 七十年两个月又十二天 |
[1:39:41] | Here sign on line 6, please. | 请在第六行签名 |
[1:39:43] | Here you are. | 这是笔 |
[1:39:55] | It’s from the doc! | 这是博士寄来的! |
[1:40:01] | “Dear Marty, if my calculations are correct, | “亲爱的马丁 如果我的计算无误 |
[1:40:04] | “you will receive this letter immediately after | “在你看到迪罗里安 被闪电击中后 |
[1:40:06] | “you saw the DeLorean struck by lightning. | “你会马上看到这封信 |
[1:40:09] | “First, let me assure you that I’m alive and well. | “首先你放心 我活得很好 |
[1:40:12] | “I’ve been living happily these past eight months in the year 1885. | “过去八个月中 我在1885年代活的很愉快 |
[1:40:15] | “The lightning bolt…” 1885! | “闪电使我进入… 1885年! |
[1:40:19] | “September, 1885.” | “1885年的9月” |
[1:40:21] | Wait, wait, kid! Wait a minute. What’s this all about? | 喂 等等 这到底是怎么回事? |
[1:40:25] | He’s alive! The doc’s alive! | 他还活着 博士还活着! |
[1:40:28] | He’s in the Old West, but he’s alive. | 他在老西部 但仍活着 |
[1:40:31] | Yeah, but, kid, you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:40:33] | Do you need any help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[1:40:34] | There’s only one man who can help me. | 只有一个人能帮我 |
[1:41:52] | Doc! Doc! Doc! | 博士! 博士! 博士! |
[1:41:55] | – Doc! Doc! – What? | – 博士! 博士! – 什么? |
[1:41:58] | Okay, relax, Doc. It’s me. It’s me! It’s Marty. | 博士 别怕 是我马丁 |
[1:42:01] | No, it can’t be. I just sent you back to the future. | 不可能! 我才把你送回未来 |
[1:42:03] | Yeah. No, I know. You did send me | 我知道 |
[1:42:04] | back to the future, but I’m back. | 但我又回来了 |
[1:42:06] | I’m back from the future. | 我又从未来回来了 |
[1:42:12] | Great Scott! | 我的天! |
[1:42:15] | Doc! Doc. Doc. | 博士 博士 博士 |
[1:42:21] | Fantastic. | 你怎么啦? 博士 |
[1:42:40] | Hey, McFly. | 嘿 麦佛莱 |
[1:42:49] | Just try it, Tannen! | 添南 看枪! |
[1:42:51] | Come on, runt! You can dance better than that! | 来呀 小矮子 跳舞呀! |