时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有何紧急情况 |
[00:10] | Uh, please help. He’s bleeding. | 快来人啊 有人在流血 |
[00:11] | Okay, sir, who’s bleeding? Oh, my God, no. | – 先生 谁在流血? – 天呐 不 |
[00:14] | Uh, he’s shooting them, he’s shooting them all! | 他开枪了 他朝他们开枪! |
[00:16] | Who is, sir? Oh, my God,he just, uh… | – 谁开枪了? – 天呐 他… |
[00:18] | I think before that was his son. | 我想他儿子受伤了 |
[00:20] | Please, please hurry- | 拜托 请快点来 |
[00:21] | he’s going after his daughter now. | 现在轮到他女儿了 |
[00:22] | Sir, I need a little more information. | 先生 我需要更多的信息 |
[00:23] | What more do you need? | 你还想要什么? |
[00:24] | They’re dying. Stop him. Sir, where are they? | – 他们都快死了 你们快来阻止他啊 – 先生 他们在哪 |
[00:26] | 113 Coral Way. | 珊瑚巷113号 |
[00:28] | ?? | 巡逻队马上就会到达现场 |
[00:50] | Go, go, go! | 进去 进去 进去! |
[00:52] | SWAT! SWAT! | 特警队! 特警队! |
[00:58] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器! |
[00:59] | I’m not scared of you! | 我不怕你! |
[01:01] | Freeze! Drop your weapon! | 站住! 放下武器! |
[01:17] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[01:53] | Sergeant, I’m confused. | 军士 我搞不懂了 |
[01:55] | We had a credible threat, Lieutenant. | 我们收到了可靠消息 中尉 |
[01:57] | Victim came at me with that knife. | 死者拿着刀向我靠近 |
[01:58] | I don’t see any blood on that knife. | 我没在刀上看到血迹 |
[02:03] | He didn’t get close enough to stab me. | 他离我不够近 没法刺到我 |
[02:05] | So nobody actually got stabbed. | 也就是说没人被捅伤 |
[02:09] | Where is the family, Sergeant? | 他的家人呢 军士? |
[02:12] | Wife’s outside with my men. | 他的妻子和我的手下在外面 |
[02:14] | What about the kids? | 孩子们呢? |
[02:16] | Cleared the premises. | 屋子已经清空 |
[02:17] | No “next of” in the house. | 没发现有任何孩子 |
[02:22] | 911 dispatch call said that there were children in peril. | 911调度说现场有孩子受伤 |
[02:25] | Sergeant, it would appear that you acted on unsubstantiated information. | 军士 看来你们收到了未经证实的消息 |
[02:29] | And we are very sorry about the casualties… | 对于死者 我们很抱歉… |
[02:33] | …sir. | …先生 |
[02:34] | But tactically, Lieutenant, we were in the right. | 但我们也是按规章办事 |
[02:39] | Wait outside. | 去外面等着吧 |
[02:48] | No kids, | 没有小孩 |
[02:49] | no gun. | 没有枪支 |
[02:51] | He must have grabbed a knife for self-defense. | 他拿着刀肯定是为了自卫 |
[02:54] | What the hell has happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[02:56] | Frank | Frank, it’s called crime scene investigation. |
[03:27] | * We don’t get fooled again * * Don’t get fooled again * | 所以才需要犯罪现场调查啊 |
[04:03] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[04:05] | Why would they shoot him? | 他们为什么要开枪 |
[04:10] | Mrs. Maddox, | Maddox太太 |
[04:11] | your husband was brandishing a knife. | 你丈夫挥舞着一把刀 |
[04:13] | To protect me. | 那是为了保护我 |
[04:16] | To protect you from who, ma’am? | 谁要伤害你们 女士 |
[04:19] | Who do you think? | 你以为会是谁 |
[04:20] | From your men. | 还不是你们的人 |
[04:23] | We were just talking about his business meeting later today, | 我们正在讨论他要去参加的商业会议 |
[04:26] | and they just burst in. | 他们就冲进来了 |
[04:29] | I am gonna sue your department for all that it’s worth. Mrs. Maddox… | – 不管怎样 我会告你们的 – Maddox太太… |
[04:32] | My husband was a good man, Lieutenant, | 我丈夫是个好人 中尉 |
[04:36] | and you took him from me. | 而你们把他从我身边夺走了 |
[04:50] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有何紧急情况? |
[04:52] | Uh, please help. He’s bleeding. | 快来人啊 有人在流血 |
[04:53] | Okay, sir, who’s bleeding? | 先生 谁在流血? |
[04:55] | Uh, the boy… the boy is. | 那个男孩…是那个男孩 |
[04:56] | Sir, please, I’m going to need some more information. | 先生 我需要更多的信息 |
[04:59] | where ?? | 他哪个部位受伤了 |
[05:00] | I, uh, I can’t tell. | 我 呃 我不知道 |
[05:02] | Oh, God, he just, uh, he just picked it up again. | 天呐 他又把它捡起来了 |
[05:04] | Sir, please, I need you to… | 先生 请你冷静 告诉我确切情况 |
[05:07] | Is that the 911 call? | 这就是那个911报警电话? |
[05:09] | Yeah, I got access to the E911 system,d luckily for us, | 对 我进入了911系统 想看看有何发现 |
[05:12] | they, uh, record every call as soon as it comes in. | 电话一进来就会开始录音 |
[05:15] | Uh, I can see him. | 我看到他了 |
[05:16] | Oh, my God, he just, uh… | 天呐 他… |
[05:17] | I think before that was his son. | 我想他儿子受伤了 |
[05:18] | Please, please hurry- | 求你们快点… |
[05:19] | he’s going after his daughter now. | 现在轮到他女儿了 |
[05:20] | Sir, I need a little more information. What more do you need? | – 先生 我需要更多的信息 – 你还想要什么? |
[05:23] | They’re dying. Stop him. sir,please.I need a little more…. | -他们都快死了 你们快来阻止他啊 – 先生 请你给我们更多的…. |
[05:27] | Can you tell where the call originated? | 电话是从哪打来的 |
[05:30] | Yeah. Automatic Location Identification system | 自动定位识别系统 |
[05:32] | takes every number and, uh, | 会查出每个号码 |
[05:34] | matches it to an address. | 并找出对应的地址 |
[05:35] | So if the number’s in the database, | 如果数据库存有此号码 |
[05:37] | we’re gonna find a house. | 那我们就能找到地址了 |
[05:38] | Sir, where are they? | 先生 他们在哪 |
[05:40] | 113 Coral Way. | 珊瑚巷113号 |
[05:41] | Patrol units will be dispatched immediately. | 巡逻队马上就会到达现场 |
[05:47] | Neil Jackson. | |
[05:48] | 109 Coral Way. | 珊瑚巷109号 |
[05:52] | That’s next-door to the Maddox house. | 就在Maddox家隔壁 |
[05:56] | Do you know what “swatting” is,Mr. Jackson? | 你知道什么叫”拍苍蝇”么 Jackson先生 |
[06:00] | Killing flies? | 扑灭苍蝇? |
[06:02] | Try people. | 是戏弄公民 |
[06:03] | It’s when someone places a fake phone call to 911, | 如果有人向911提供虚假情报 |
[06:06] | causing SWAT to respond to a non-situation, | 导致特警队处境不明 |
[06:10] | and results in the injury of innocent people. | 造成无辜公民死亡 |
[06:12] | And why would I know what that is? | 我要知道这个干嘛 |
[06:14] | Because a SWAT call was made from your home | 因为有个虚假报警电话就是从你家打出 |
[06:17] | and it caused the death of Michael Maddox, | 并导致了Michael Maddox的死亡 |
[06:19] | your next-door neighbor. | 也就是你的邻居 |
[06:20] | I wasn’t even home this morning. | 我今早根本不在家 |
[06:22] | The call center confirms that the call came from your house, Neil. | 电话中心证实电话是从你家打出的 Neil |
[06:26] | That’s insane. | 太可笑了 |
[06:27] | Exclusive of the fact | 唯一能够确定的是 |
[06:29] | that I’ve got no reason to want Michael dead. | 我根本没有理由杀死Michael |
[06:32] | Well, there is that little matter of his lawsuit against you. | 没有吗 听说他对你提出了诉讼 |
[06:38] | Look… | 听着… |
[06:40] | I just wanted to put an addition onto my house, | 我只是想在房子上增建一部分 |
[06:43] | crease the market value, but Michael was dead set against it. | 以增加市场价值 但是Michael死也不肯 |
[06:47] | He isn’t anymore. | 他现在不会了 |
[06:49] | I did not make that call. | 电话不是我打的 |
[06:52] | Then why don’t you tell me who did? | 那你告诉我们是谁打的? |
[07:01] | There was this guy, yesterday. | 昨天 有一个家伙 |
[07:04] | I caught him hiding in my tree. | 我发现他躲在我家的树上 |
[07:06] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:10] | So you really expect me to believe | 你认为我会相信 |
[07:13] | that this same guy broke into your house and made the call? | 是这个家伙闯入了你家 还打了电话? |
[07:17] | All I know is that I didn’t. | 我只知道不是我干的 |
[07:19] | Then I’m sure | 那我想 |
[07:20] | you won’t mind waiting in holding until I believe you. | 你不介意在这呆着直至我找到证据吧 |
[07:30] | So, Calleigh ran Neil Jackson’s voice against the 911 recording, | Calleigh用Neil Jackson的声音 与911录音做对比 |
[07:34] | and there was no match. | 结果不吻合 |
[07:35] | You know, there might be something to this whole tree climber story. | 也许我们该查查那个树人了 |
[07:38] | The only prints we found on his phone were his own. | 电话上提取到的唯一一枚指纹是他自己的 |
[07:42] | Okay, well, | 好了 |
[07:43] | then this tree might just break the tie. | 但愿这树能提供点线索 |
[07:52] | You got something? | 有发现了? |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:55] | Got some skin. | 找到了一些表皮组织 |
[08:14] | Hey. Got anything? | – 嘿 – 知道是谁的了么? |
[08:16] | Yeah. The epithelials we got in Neil Jackson’s tree | 嗯 树上的上皮组织的DNA |
[08:18] | gave me the DNA profile on this guy. | 指向了这个家伙 |
[08:22] | Kurt Rossi. | |
[08:23] | Yeah, how do I know that name? | 我好像听过这名字 |
[08:25] | He calls himself a private investigator. | 他自称是私人侦探 |
[08:26] | Got a long list of clients, all with deep pockets. | 有一堆客户 都是有钱的主 |
[08:29] | What’s the big attraction? | 他怎么有那么大吸引力? |
[08:30] | Big attraction, he’ll put his morals aside, | 为了钱 他可以出卖灵魂 |
[08:32] | so you don’t have to, bends the law to get people what they want. | 不需要向法律屈服就能得到他们想要的 |
[08:34] | Based on his record, he looks like he breaks the law quite a bit, too. | 根据记录 他好像还违反了不少法律 |
[08:37] | He’s got burglary, obstruction of justice, | 抢劫 妨害司法公正 |
[08:38] | false impersonation, bribery of a witness. | 冒名从事非法活动 贿赂证人 |
[08:41] | Look, he doesn’t do the time, either. | 但他也没为此做过牢 |
[08:43] | 18 months probation? Who is this guy? | 缓刑18个月? 这到底是什么人啊? |
[08:45] | He’s our number one suspect. | 他是我们的首要嫌犯 |
[08:51] | No means no, okay? | 没有商量余地 明白么 |
[08:52] | No doesn’t mean maybe, and no doesn’t mean “ask me again. “ | 没有也许 没有条件 |
[08:55] | Okay? | 明白了? |
[08:58] | Get off the phone, please. | 请挂掉电话 |
[09:01] | I got to go. | 我要挂了 |
[09:13] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine中尉 |
[09:15] | I understand you were on Neil Jackson’s property yesterday. | 我有证据表明你昨天在Neil Jackson家 |
[09:20] | I’m a private investigator- I go a lot of places. | 我是私家侦探 哪都有我的足迹 |
[09:23] | What’s so special about… that place? | 去过那里有啥大惊小怪的? |
[09:26] | A phone call originated from that property | 有一个电话从那里打出 |
[09:29] | which got Michael Maddox killed. | 导致Michael Maddox被杀 |
[09:32] | Why would I kill Michael? | 我为何要杀Michael |
[09:34] | He’s a nice guy. | 他是个好人 |
[09:35] | Good client, pays on time. | 好客户 总是准时付钱 |
[09:40] | You worked for him. | 你曾为他工作 |
[09:43] | Michael had doubts about his wife. | Michael怀疑他的妻子 |
[09:45] | He wanted me to find out if she was cheating on him. | 他想让我查出她出轨的证据 |
[09:51] | So I settled into those branches hoping Lucy | 所以我就躲在树上 希望Lucy |
[09:53] | and her mystery man would show up. | 和她的奸夫能够出现 |
[09:58] | Until Johnny Neighbor comes home, and… | 然后他的邻居就回家了… |
[10:05] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[10:06] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[10:13] | Never got any of the dirt. | 什么桃色新闻都没发现 |
[10:17] | No names, nothing? | 没有名字 什么都没有? |
[10:22] | Michael hired me to do things his way, | Michael要我按他说的去做 |
[10:27] | and that takes time. | 其实很费时间 |
[10:29] | If it were up to me, | 如果我是你 |
[10:31] | I’d look Lucy Maddox in the eye and ask her point-blank. | 我就会盯着Lucy Maddox 单刀直入 |
[10:39] | Maybe I can help you with that. | 关于这点 也许我可以帮你 |
[10:56] | Hoping to talk me out of my lawsuit? | 来找我谈撤销控诉的事? |
[10:58] | Mrs. Maddox, were you having an affair? | Maddox太太 你有外遇么? |
[11:02] | What on earth would make you ask me such a thing at a time like this? | 你怎么会在这种时候问我这种问题 |
[11:06] | I am merely trying to establish motive. | 我在寻找杀人动机 |
[11:09] | Well, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[11:12] | As it turns out, | 但根据调查 |
[11:13] | your husband hired a private investigator,one Kurt Rossi, to spy on you. | 你丈夫雇了私人侦探 Kurt Rossi来监视你 |
[11:20] | Of course. | 这很正常 |
[11:23] | Michael saw conspiracies everywhere- | Michael觉得周围的人都会背叛他 |
[11:25] | at home, at work, in the news. | 家人 同事 媒体 |
[11:28] | I’m not surprised he hired that vermin. | 他会雇那个寄生虫一点也不奇怪 |
[11:30] | Who else was he concerned about? | 他还怀疑谁? |
[11:33] | His business partner, Peter Cullen. | 他的商业合伙人 Peter Cullen |
[11:36] | They started a hedge fund. | 他们在筹集套头资金 |
[11:38] | Michael wanted out, | Michael想撤资 |
[11:39] | and Peter’s fighting him. | 但Peter不同意 |
[11:40] | It only fueled his paranoia. | 正好激发了他的偏执细胞 |
[11:43] | My husband is dead, | 我丈夫死了 |
[11:44] | and you’re coming to me with this. | 你却来怀疑我 |
[11:47] | I am. | 我是怀疑你 |
[11:49] | Yeah, well, have it your way, Lieutenant. | 是啊 这是你的本职工作 |
[11:52] | Your SWAT team destroyed everything- | 特警队毁了我的一切 |
[11:54] | even Michael’s car, which I am adding to the list of things that they ruined. | 包括Michael的车 我会把它写在损失清单里的 |
[11:58] | His car? | 他的车? |
[11:59] | Smashed the front bumper in. | 前保险杆被撞坏了 |
[12:01] | I can’t see any possible reason for that. | 我都不知道怎么回事 |
[12:08] | All right, I’m on it. | 好的 我已经到了 |
[12:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:13] | Wife tried to stonewall, | 妻子试图阻碍调查 |
[12:15] | throw suspicion on the business partner. | 把嫌疑犯的矛头指向了商业合伙人 |
[12:18] | Horatio called to tell you that? | Horatio打来就说了这个? |
[12:19] | Called to say the wife says SWAT damaged the car. | 他还说妻子投诉特警队毁了他丈夫的车 |
[12:22] | But it’s not their MO. | 但这不在他们的赔偿范围之内 |
[12:26] | Well, I can tell you SWAT didn’t do that. | 我可以告诉你不是特警队干的 |
[12:28] | Silver paint, verity of damage, | 银色油漆 确有损毁 |
[12:30] | that’s vehicular impact. | 这是汽车碰撞造成的 |
[12:32] | It’s an accident Lucy Maddox didn’t know about. | Lucy Maddox并不知道出了车祸 |
[12:35] | Paint’s still flaked and hanging on. | 油漆片还没脱落 |
[12:37] | Means it’s recent. | 说明就是最近撞的 |
[12:39] | Could be relevant to the case. | 也许和本案有关 |
[12:44] | This car has an event data recorder. | 车上有一个数据记录器 |
[12:47] | Means we’re gonna be able to tell who our victim had an accident with. | 也许能找出我们的受害人是和谁碰撞了 |
[12:59] | So what exactly does this thing do? | 这玩意是干嘛的 |
[13:01] | Documents accidents. | 记录车祸情况的 |
[13:03] | It senses deceleration over 1 G force | 当减速度超过重力加速度时 它能感知 |
[13:05] | and it automatically records for 15 seconds. | 并会自动记录15秒 |
[13:08] | So if Maddox were in an accident today, | 所以如果Maddox是今天出的车祸 |
[13:10] | the footage will be here? | 就会录下部分片段? |
[13:11] | Yeah, and hopefully someone with motive. | 对 但愿能找到嫌犯 |
[13:15] | Well, you know what that means. | 那也就意味着 |
[13:16] | It’s possible the SWAT call was meant to finish off Maddox after the accident. | 特警队很有可能是来给车祸收拾残局的 |
[13:21] | Got a plate. | 拍到了车牌 |
[13:26] | See that? | 看到了么 |
[13:28] | I’m gonna put out a BOLO. | 我去失窃车辆资料库查查 |
[13:39] | Want to step out of the car, please? | 请从车里出来 |
[13:47] | Did you, uh, | 你今天 呃 |
[13:48] | have a little accident, Mr. Decker? | 是否出过车祸 Decker先生? |
[13:50] | Minor fender bender. | 只是轻微的小事故 |
[13:52] | That turned into something major. | 小事故可惹出了大事件 |
[13:53] | I’m sorry. Why was I pull over? | 不好意思 为何要我靠边停车? |
[14:04] | “To Lucy. “ | “送给Lucy” |
[14:07] | You wouldn’t happen to know Michael Maddox, would you? | 你不会碰巧认识Michael Maddox吧? |
[14:09] | No. Why? | 不认识 咋了? |
[14:11] | Because Lucy is his wife’s name. | 因为Lucy正是他的妻子名 |
[14:13] | Isn’t that right, Frank? | 我没说错吧 Frank? |
[14:14] | Yeah. Do you want to come clean, Romeo, | 没有 情圣 你是想自己招供 |
[14:17] | or should I read the card? | 还是我亲自去念卡片? |
[14:22] | Lucy and I have been seeing each other. | Lucy和我一直有见面 |
[14:24] | Her husband’s this paranoid freak. | 他丈夫是个偏执狂变态 |
[14:25] | Paranoid freak? You’re having an affair with his wife. | 偏执狂变态? 你和他的妻子有染 |
[14:29] | We call that “motive. “ | 我们把此称作”动机” |
[14:33] | You need to come with us. | 你得跟我们走 |
[14:41] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[14:42] | The accident was a freak coincidence. | 那次车祸只是个巧合 |
[14:44] | We didn’t even stop to check for damage. | 我们甚至都没停车检查损毁情况 |
[14:45] | Problem is Michael Maddox had his car equipped | Michael Maddox在车上装了个 |
[14:48] | with a video monitoring system. | 视频监控系统 |
[14:50] | Caught you two having words. | 它说的可和你不一样 |
[14:56] | So would you like to change your story now, Charlie? | 要改变下说辞么 Charlie? |
[14:59] | Okay, we got out of our cars, | 好吧 我们下了车 |
[15:01] | but it’s an accident,tempers rise. | 发生了车祸 火气都很旺 |
[15:03] | Tempers rise and let the killing begin, huh? | 火起一旺 就想到了谋杀 对吗 |
[15:06] | Hey, he’s the one who came after me out of nowhere. | 嘿 是他突然冲出来撞了我 |
[15:17] | What is wrong with you? Didn’t you see me coming? | 你发什么神经? 你没看到我出来么? |
[15:20] | He was crazed. You know what he said? | 他疯了 你知道他说了什么吗? |
[15:21] | He said if I didn’t stop seeing Lucy, | 他说如果我再去找Lucy |
[15:23] | he was gonna kill me. But you didn’t want to end things, | – 他就废了我 – 但你不想就此了结 |
[15:25] | so you beat him to the punch. | 所以你就先发制人 |
[15:28] | I didn’t kill Michael Maddox. | 我没有杀Michael Maddox |
[15:30] | I wasn’t even at their house this morning. | 我今早根本没去过他家 |
[15:32] | You didn’t need to be. All you needed was your voice. | 你不需要去 你只需要开口说几句话 |
[15:39] | I thought you said all you had was video. | 我记得你手上只有视频 |
[15:41] | Well, that’s of the accident. | 那只是记录车祸的 |
[15:43] | So what’s the recording of? | 那录音录的是什么? |
[15:45] | The murder. | 谋杀 |
[16:12] | You’re still working on the swatter’s 911 call? | 你还在研究谎报者的911电话? |
[16:15] | Yeah, but I haven’t hit on any of the suspects yet. | 嗯 但还是没法锁定嫌犯 |
[16:18] | What about Kurt Rossi? | 那Kurt Rossi呢? |
[16:19] | No, not even our number one candidate | 不是他 也不是那个闯进 |
[16:21] | for breaking into Neil Jackson’s house. | Neil Jackson家的首要嫌犯 |
[16:24] | I did isolate a sound in the background | 我单独隔离了背景音 |
[16:25] | hoping it would help us to identify the 911 caller. | 希望能有所发现 |
[16:29] | And this is the noise I got. | 这就是我隔离出来的声音 |
[16:30] | It’s a low Doppler rumble. | 这是低径向噪音 |
[16:32] | Sounds like a cannonball rolling by. | 就像炮弹飞过的声音 |
[16:37] | I just can’t figure it out. | 我没法鉴别 |
[16:38] | There’s no match to the voice or environment. | 这和人声和环境声都不吻合 |
[16:41] | What if the killer manipulated it? | 如果这是凶手故意造成的呢? |
[16:43] | Will you play the call again? | 再播放一遍 好么? |
[16:53] | It’s an airplane. | 是飞机 |
[16:56] | The caller must have lowered the pitch to mask their voice. | 打电话的人不得不降低音量以掩盖飞机声 |
[16:58] | Let me just recalibrate the vocal track here for one second. | 我把这一秒的音轨再重校一遍 |
[17:01] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有何紧急情况? |
[17:03] | Please help. He’s bleeding! | 快来人啊 有人在流血 |
[17:05] | Okay, sir, who’s bleeding? The boy. The boy is. | – 先生 谁在流血? – 那个男孩 是那个男孩 |
[17:07] | I think I got it now. | 我想我知道了 |
[17:09] | Uh, please help. He’s bleeding. | 快来人啊 有人在流血 |
[17:10] | Okay, sir. Who’s bleeding? | 先生 谁在流血? |
[17:11] | Uh, the boy. The boy is. | 那个男孩 是那个男孩 |
[17:12] | Sir, I’m going to need some more information. | 先生 我需要更多的信息 |
[17:15] | Where is he bleeding? Uh, I can’t tell. | – 他哪个部位在流血? – 我不知道 |
[17:17] | i need… | 先生 请你冷静 告诉我确切情况… |
[17:19] | Oh, my God, now he,he’s shooting them! He’s shooting them all! | 天呐 他开枪了 他朝他们开枪! |
[17:23] | I don’t believe it. Our 911 caller’s a woman. | 真不敢相信 竟然是个女的 |
[17:27] | It could have been Michael’s wife, Lucy Maddox. | 也许是Michael的妻子 Lucy Maddox. |
[17:29] | No, she was inside the house.It’s impossible. | 这不可能 她当时也在屋子里 |
[17:33] | Not unless you tamper with a dedicated phone line. | 除非你窜改了电话专线 |
[17:35] | That way you can make it appear a call came from any phone number. | 这样你就能从任何一台电话上打出了 |
[17:38] | So you’re saying that it’s possible | 你是在说那电话有可能 |
[17:40] | that the call didn’t come from Neil Jackson’s house. | 不是从Neil Jackson家打出的 |
[17:43] | Well, Lucy Maddox already lied about the affair. | 关于外遇的事 Lucy Maddox已经撒谎了 |
[17:45] | I think it’s time to bring her in. | 是时候带她来警局坐坐了 |
[17:46] | Let’s just hold on that for a sec. | 稍安毋躁 |
[17:48] | ‘Cause if that call came from anywhere, | 任何地方都可以打出这电话 |
[17:51] | give me a chance to figure out just where anywhere is. | 给我点时间 我来查查到底是哪儿 |
[18:08] | Hey, you’re not authorized to be in there. | 嘿 你无权在这儿 |
[18:10] | This warrant says I am. | 这张令状授予了我权利 |
[18:12] | But I tell you what’s not authorized | 倒是你无权 |
[18:13] | is for you to tamper with phone lines. | 却私自窜改了电话线 |
[18:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[18:18] | I’ll explain to you. | 我来解释给你听 |
[18:19] | See this over here? This is Neil Jackson’s house. | 看到那房子了吧? 那是Neil Jackson的家 |
[18:22] | This is his phone line. Everything looks normal. | 这是他家的电话线 一切看似正常 |
[18:25] | Except you follow these two wires down. | 除了这两条电线 |
[18:27] | You keep following them down, following them down… | 你将它们单独接到… |
[18:35] | And lo and behold, there is a lineman set | 你瞧 这有个线路基座 |
[18:39] | attached to his phone line. | 连着他家的电话线 |
[18:41] | Don’t know what it’s doing in there. | 我不知道这有什么用 |
[18:42] | I’ll explain that to you, too. | 我再解释给你听 |
[18:44] | This lineman set piggybacks on Neil Jackson’s phone line. | 线路基座背负着Neil Jackson家的电话线 |
[18:51] | So when you make a call from it, | 如果你用这个打电话 |
[18:54] | it shows up on someone’s caller I.D.as Neil’s phone. | 那对方的来电显示就是Neil家的电话 |
[19:00] | Why’d you do this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[19:01] | I did it for a little side money. | 赚点外快呗 |
[19:03] | A little side money. | 赚点外快 |
[19:05] | Who paid you? | 谁付你钱的? |
[19:07] | Paid for my silence, too. | 我不能说 |
[19:08] | I don’t think you understand the seriousness of this situation. | 看来你还不了解事情的严重性 |
[19:10] | Because of your little innovation here, | 因为你的一点小修改 |
[19:13] | somebody was murdered today. | 有人因此被谋杀了 |
[19:17] | Hey, my boss finds out, I’m gonna lose my job. | 嘿 如果我老板知道了 我工作就保不住了 |
[19:19] | You already lost your job, but if you want to save your ass, | 你的工作已经没了 但如果你还想保命 |
[19:23] | you’re gonna trace the number | 你最好告诉我 |
[19:25] | to whoever’s piggybacking off of Neil. | 背负Neil家电话的是哪个号码 |
[19:33] | You’ve reached Debby Schiffer, assistant to Peter Cullen. | 我是Debby Schiffer Peter Cullen的助理 |
[19:35] | Leave a message and I’ll get right back to you. | 请留言 稍后回电 |
[19:42] | Hey, Horatio, | 嘿 Horatio |
[19:44] | you might want to visit Michael Maddox’s partner… | 你最好去拜访下Michael Maddox的合伙人 |
[19:47] | because the 911 phone call came from his office. | 因为911电话是从他的办公室打出的 |
[19:55] | Security says that’s Debbie’s desk. | 保安说那是Debbie的办公桌 |
[19:59] | We may be too late. Debbie’s not here. | 我们来晚了 Debbie不在 |
[20:04] | Ms. Boa Vista, take a look at this. | Boa Vista女士 看看这个 |
[20:13] | A voice transformer. | 一个变声器 |
[20:15] | Well, that pretty much sinks her, doesn’t it? | 很有可能是她干的 不是么? |
[20:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:18] | You speak into the headset, adjust the pitch of your voice | 对着耳机说话 调整好音高 |
[20:25] | and you become someone else. | 就能变成另一个人了 |
[20:27] | My God! Now he, he’s stabbing them! | 天啊!他在猛刺他们! |
[20:30] | He’s stabbing them all! | 在捅所有人! |
[20:31] | Got our murder weapon. | 找到凶器了 |
[20:39] | If you’re with the media, | 如果你是媒体 |
[20:40] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 请你离开 |
[20:42] | We’re not with the media, Mr. Cullen. | 我们不是媒体 Cullen先生 |
[20:43] | We’re with Miami-Dade PD. | 我们是迈阿密郡警局 |
[20:46] | We’ve been getting a lot of calls about Michael’s death. | 我们接到很多关于Michael之死的电话 |
[20:48] | Mr. Cullen, are you aware that your assistant placed the call that got him killed? | Cullen先生 你意识到 助手设定的电话导致了他的死亡吗? |
[20:53] | Debbie’s the one who called SWAT? | 是Debbie打给特警组的? |
[20:57] | I’m amazed. | 我很惊讶 |
[20:59] | Debbie hated the fact that Michael | Debbie怨恨Michael |
[21:01] | was selling off the company. | 卖掉公司这件事 |
[21:03] | She was scared she would get downsized, lose her townhouse. | 她担心自己被裁员 失去自己的房子 |
[21:07] | Debbie’s Type A, but this is extreme. | Debbie的A型血的 她很偏激 |
[21:10] | Where is she now? | 她在哪呢? |
[21:12] | She ran down to her car to get something. | 跑去车子那儿拿点东西 |
[21:14] | I’m surprised she isn’t back yet. | 我很奇怪她还没回来 |
[21:15] | Are you? Stay here. | 是吗? 呆在这 |
[21:54] | It’s Debby Schiffer. | 是Debby Schiffer |
[21:59] | Still warm. | 尸体还有温度 |
[22:00] | Bullet’s still inside. | 子弹还在里面 |
[22:01] | Let’s get it to Ballistics.Natalia, | 送去弹道科吧 Natalia |
[22:04] | no more collateral damage. | 不能再有人死亡了 |
[22:06] | Done. | 好 |
[22:21] | This is a private office! | 这是私人办公室! |
[22:23] | Sorry, pal, I got a warrant. | 抱歉 伙计 我有搜查令的 |
[22:25] | What exactly are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[22:27] | Gunshot residue. | 火药残余物 |
[22:29] | So you think I shot my assistant? | 你认为我杀了助手? |
[22:31] | We did our homework. | 我们有备而来的 |
[22:33] | Miami Herald’s devoted a lot of ink to you and Michael recently. | 迈阿密媒体最近花了不少笔墨 来报道你和Michael |
[22:38] | “Acrimonious” is the word they’re using. | “辛辣”是他们用的词 |
[22:42] | It all fits, Mr. Cullen. | 一切都对得上 Cullen先生 |
[22:43] | You get Debbie to make your fake 911 call, your partner dies | 你让Debbie打911报假案 搭档死了 |
[22:47] | as does the threat to dissolving your company, | 公司解体的威胁就没了 |
[22:50] | and you silence your accomplice. | 然后你把同谋灭口 |
[22:52] | Hands out, please. | 把手递过来 |
[22:55] | He wanted to sell, I didn’t. | 他想卖公司 我不想 |
[22:57] | How that adds up to murder is beyond me. | 那怎么会让我和谋杀扯上关系 |
[23:01] | Paper said you’d been hemorrhaging clients and cash | 报纸上写你利用报价 |
[23:03] | to the tune of about a hundred thou a day by your own quotes. | 一天掠夺客户10万美金 |
[23:06] | Now if that’s not motive, I don’t know what is. | 难道那还不算动机吗 |
[23:10] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[23:15] | So, Miss Duquesne, find anything? | Duquesne小姐 有什么发现吗? |
[23:19] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[23:20] | I’mgoing to need your jacket. | 我要看看你的外套 |
[23:25] | Here. | 给你 |
[23:26] | I have better things to do. | 我有更重要的事情要做 |
[23:28] | I don’t think so, Mr. Cullen. | 我不认同 Cullen先生 |
[23:56] | You washed the GSR off your hands. | 你洗掉了手上的火药残余物 |
[23:59] | Take him downtown. | 把他带去市中心 |
[24:15] | You here for the Maddox case, Kurt? | 你是为Maddox的案件而来的吗 Kurt? |
[24:18] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[24:20] | Oh, no, no. Um… | 哦 不是… |
[24:23] | About a young lady named… | 关于一个年轻女士… |
[24:24] | Schiffer. | |
[24:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:26] | I guess we can safely assume you’ll work for anybody | 我想你肯定愿意为任何人工作 |
[24:29] | as long as the price is right. | 只要价钱合适的话 |
[24:31] | Not for you. | 不是为你 |
[24:36] | You’ve got nothing on Peter Cullen. | 你在Peter Cullen身上不会有收获的 |
[24:38] | You mean, except for the gun. | 你是说除了枪之外? |
[24:39] | Off a search warrant obtained by Calleigh Duquesne. | 由Calleigh Duquesne申请到的搜查令 |
[24:46] | My firearms expert. | 我的枪械专家 |
[24:47] | Which is the only reason the warrant was issued. | 这是搜查令发出的唯一原因 |
[24:50] | Not true, Kurt. | 不是 Kurt |
[24:51] | But I can make people believe that it is.Okay? | 但我能令其他人相信这一点 不是吗? |
[24:55] | So lose your warrant. Lose your case. | 失去搜查令 就会输掉你的案子 |
[24:59] | Drop this. | 放弃吧 |
[25:00] | Peter Cullen is not your guy. | Peter Cullen不是你们要找的人 |
[25:04] | I don’t agree with that, either, Kurt. | 我也不认同这个 Kurt |
[25:09] | We don’t agree about much, do we? | 我们没多少共通点 是吗? |
[25:11] | No. | 没错 |
[25:13] | Then game on. | 那么游戏继续吧 |
[25:14] | One thing you’ll learn about me, | 你会从我身上认识到一点 |
[25:16] | I got eyes, ears everywhere. | 我的耳目无处不在 |
[25:22] | Join the club. | 游戏开始了 |
[25:37] | ?? | Duquesne小姐 |
[25:38] | I’d love to chat, Rick, but this is important. | 我很乐意聊天 Rick 但这很重要 |
[25:40] | Can it wait? | 能等等吗? |
[25:42] | No, it can’t. Your evidence is tainted, | 不可以 你的证据被污染了 |
[25:44] | and I have to pull you off this case. What? | – 我要把你撤出案件 – 什么? |
[25:46] | Remember the Website | 还记得那个网站 |
[25:48] | “Solve a Crime With Calleigh”? | “和Calleigh一起破案吗”? |
[25:50] | Damage is still being done. | 影响已经造成 |
[25:52] | There’s a a video of you on it, reading off a piece of paper. | 上面有你的视频 看着纸条 |
[26:02] | Those are my notes. What of it? | 那些是我的笔记 里面是什么? |
[26:04] | “Crime Scene recognition. | “犯罪现场识别 |
[26:06] | Documentation. Collection. “ | 文件 搜集品” |
[26:07] | It was basically a checklist of how to process a crime scene, | 基本上是处理现场的步骤清单 |
[26:09] | as if you didn’t know how. | 假如不懂操作的话 |
[26:12] | Yeah. That was the Website that almost got me killed. | 是的 就是那个网站害我差点送命 |
[26:15] | I remember it. | 我记得 |
[26:16] | Well, it could be made to appear | 它令你看起来像是 |
[26:18] | as though you tampered with evidence | 为了两个罪犯 |
[26:20] | or cleaned up a crime scene for two criminals. | 窜改 清理掉犯罪现场 |
[26:22] | To save my own life. This is Rossi’s doing, isn’t it? | 来救自己的命 是Rossi做的 对吗? |
[26:26] | Trust me. I know you’re a hero. | 相信我 我知道你是个英雄 |
[26:28] | The department knows you’re a hero. | 部门知道你是个英雄 |
[26:29] | Okay, so what are you saying? | 好吧 那你要说什么? |
[26:30] | He can get inside people’s minds | 他可以进入人们的思想里 |
[26:32] | and change them? | 改变他们? |
[26:33] | We have to play by the rules. | 我们得按规则办事 |
[26:35] | He doesn’t. | 他不是 |
[26:35] | He took it to the State Attorney. | 他送到州律师那里了 |
[26:39] | Okay, so you’re telling me | 好吧 你是说 |
[26:40] | that I am probably sitting on the murder weapon, | 我可能得搁置凶器 |
[26:42] | and yet I can’t do anything about it? | 而且什么都不能做? |
[26:45] | Way I see it is there’s only one option. | 目前这是唯一的选择 |
[26:47] | No. | 不 |
[26:49] | There is always more than one option. | 永远都不会只有一个选择 |
[26:51] | Get him to change his mind back. | 让他把想法改变过来 |
[26:53] | I don’t care. I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我不在乎 我会不惜一切代价 |
[26:56] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:00] | Okay, so you’re telling me | 你在告诉我 |
[27:01] | that I’ve been on the force for ten years, | 尽管我在部门里服务了十年 |
[27:03] | and yet I still have to prove myself? | 却还得证明自己的清白? |
[27:06] | System isn’t perfect. | 体系不是完美的 |
[27:07] | ??? | 任何事都应力争完美 |
[27:41] | Calleigh, I just heard. | Calleigh 我刚听说了 |
[27:41] | Why didn’t you tell Stetler the truth? | 你为什么不把真相告诉Stetler? |
[27:43] | That the notes were mine. | 那些笔记是我的 |
[27:47] | Okay, about the sheet, here’s the thing. | 关于这张东西 是这样的 |
[27:50] | You know, after you were shot, | 在你受枪伤后 |
[27:52] | you came back to work pretty fast. | 很快就回来工作了 |
[27:53] | And maybe it was too fast. | 也许太急了 |
[27:55] | And I guess I was just so happy | 我想我很庆幸 |
[27:57] | that you were okay | 你没事 |
[27:58] | that I didn’t say anything. | 所以我什么都没说 |
[27:59] | And I probably should have. | 也许我早该说的 |
[28:00] | Say anything about what? | 说什么呢? |
[28:02] | Well, are you okay? | 嗯 你还好吗? |
[28:07] | We never talk about it. | 我们从来都没有好好谈过那事 |
[28:09] | You never talk about it. | 你没谈过 |
[28:21] | It’s a process. | 那是一个过程 |
[28:24] | And the medication helps. | 药物有帮助 |
[28:26] | And therapy helps. | 治疗也有帮助 |
[28:29] | And I make a few little notes here and there and that helps. | 我做了点笔记 也有帮助 |
[28:34] | Well, I have to say something. | 嗯 我得说说 |
[28:40] | Because I feel for you, and you know that. | 因为我对你有感觉 而你是知道的 |
[28:46] | But if one memory lapse allowed a killer to go free… | 但如果因为记忆的缺失令杀人犯逍遥法外… |
[28:49] | I would’ve turned in my badge a long time ago. You know that. | 很久之前 我不肯交出警徽 你知道的 |
[28:53] | I’m re-training my brain, Calleigh. | 我在重新锻炼自己的头脑 Calleigh |
[28:54] | But I know how to do my job. | 我知道怎么做好自己的工作 |
[28:58] | What about the cheat sheet? | 那作弊纸条又是怎么回事呢? |
[28:59] | Why does everyone keep calling it that? | 为什么每个人都说是作弊? |
[29:02] | Work isn’t a test that you take. | 工作不是测试 |
[29:05] | It’s something you do right.Every time. | 是要每次都办得妥当 |
[29:08] | So what if I take a few notes? | 那我做几张笔记又怎么样? |
[29:12] | Would it make you feel better to know | 如果我说一次都没有看过它们 |
[29:13] | that I’ve never consulted them, not once? | 你会不会觉得好点? |
[29:17] | Look, you know what? I’m going to got to Stetler myself. | 你知道吗? 我要自己去找Stetler |
[29:18] | I’m going to tell him everything. | 把所有事情都告诉他 |
[29:19] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[29:21] | Here’s the thing, I’m off the case, but you’re not. | 现在的情况是 我被抽离案件 但你没有 |
[29:23] | Find another way to get the guy. | 用另外的方式抓住这家伙 |
[29:25] | I know you can do that. | 我知道你能做到的 |
[29:27] | Do that instead. | 做这个来补偿吧 |
[29:29] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[29:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:53] | This private investigator’s got everybody scrambling, huh? | 这个私家侦探把每个人都搞得一团糟 是吗? |
[29:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[30:01] | Checking Peter Cullen’s jacket for GSR. | 检查Peter Cullen外套上的枪击残余物 |
[30:04] | I thought Calleigh already tested it. | Calleigh不是已经做过了吗? |
[30:05] | And she didn’t find any. | 她没有发现啊 |
[30:07] | Not necessarily. | 没有做齐必备的 |
[30:08] | So then why wouldn’t the sodium rhodizonate pick up on it? | 那为什么玫棕酸钠不会浮起来? |
[30:11] | Because there’s GSR, and there’s GSM. | 因为有火药残余 |
[30:14] | GSM? | 还有GSM |
[30:16] | Gunshot mist. | 枪击喷雾 |
[30:17] | I’m using a new method | 我用新的方法 |
[30:18] | that detects microscopic metal particles on dark surfaces. | 侦测暗淡物品表面的微细金属粒子 |
[30:21] | With liquid nitrogen? | 用液化氮? |
[30:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:24] | Well, combine it with hydrochloric acid, | 和硫化氢酸混合在一起 |
[30:28] | lead and antimony become photoluminescent. | 铅和锑发出荧光 |
[30:32] | You can detect the tiniest remnants | 可以探测出被枪击后 |
[30:34] | of a gun being fired. | 最细微的痕迹 |
[30:48] | You’re really putting in quite the effort on this one. | 你在这东西上真是花了不少心思 |
[30:51] | It’s my fault that we can’t use the evidence Calleigh gathered. | 不能用Calleigh收集的证据是我造成的 |
[31:10] | You got him. | 你逮到他了 |
[31:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:20] | What’s your private investigator doing here, Mr. Cullen? | 你的私家侦探在这里干嘛 Cullen? |
[31:23] | He is representing me. | 他代表我 |
[31:25] | Dusted off my old degrees. | 重操旧业 |
[31:27] | You’re a lawyer,too? | 你也是个律师? |
[31:28] | I’m whatever my clients need me to be. | 客户需要我做什么 我就是什么 |
[31:30] | Well, today I hope you’re a miracle. | 那么今天我希望你是奇迹 |
[31:32] | Because that’s what your client needs. | 因为那是你客户唯一需要的 |
[31:36] | We found GSM on your jacket. | 我们在你外套上找到枪击喷雾 |
[31:48] | Never happened. We have evidence that says different. | – 不可能 – 我们发现的证据可不是这么说的 |
[31:52] | Sometimes it’s not about the evidence, | 有时候不是证据的问题 |
[31:56] | it’s about who collected it. You’re right. | – 而是采集者的问题 – 你没错 |
[31:58] | It wasn’t CSI Duquesne this time. | 这次不是Duquesne做的 |
[32:00] | It was me. | 是我做的 |
[32:02] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[32:05] | Here. | 听听 |
[32:06] | Eric, how have you been coping at work? | Eric 你工作适应了吗? |
[32:10] | Every day is different. | 每天都是不一样的 |
[32:12] | I Thought I’d be back in, uh, my daily rituals by now. | 我觉得自己已经回到轨道上了 |
[32:18] | I thought I’d be a hundred percent, | 已经百分百复原 |
[32:20] | but it’s taking a long time. | 只是费了很长时间而已 |
[32:21] | It’s only been a month since the shooting. | 距离枪击发生才一个月 |
[32:23] | And that frustrates you? | 那挫败你了? |
[32:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:26] | I have to be really methodical about everything. | 我做任何事都要系统化 |
[32:29] | Even dumb stuff. | 即使扔垃圾 |
[32:30] | Writing checks, I can’t… | 签支票 我不可以… |
[32:34] | …I can’t remember what year it is sometimes. | …有时连现在是哪年都不记得 |
[32:36] | And do you feel like | 你觉得同事们 |
[32:38] | your coworkers are distancing themselves? | 在疏远你吗? |
[32:41] | No. Not at all. | 不 当然没有 |
[32:43] | In fact, there’s this one woman that I work with. | 事实上 和我一起工作的女士 |
[32:45] | Uh, her name’s Calleigh. | 她叫Calleigh |
[32:48] | Huh. How did you get that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[32:50] | People send me things. | 有人发东西给我 |
[32:51] | I hang on to them. | 我好好保存 |
[32:52] | You never know when it might come in handy. | 任何东西都有可能派上用场 |
[32:54] | That’s from a confidential session, and unfortunately | 那是秘密会面里的 |
[32:57] | your recording has nothing to do with our case. | 不幸的是 你的录音和案件无关 |
[32:59] | Except that it… | 除了… |
[33:01] | ruins Eric Delko’s credibility | 毁掉Eric Delko |
[33:04] | as an investigator. | 作为调查员的可信性 |
[33:06] | I processed every piece of evidence in this case by the book. | 在这个案件里 我按章程处理每件证物 |
[33:08] | Who’s gonna believe that when you don’t even know what decade we’re in? | 你连日期都记不清楚 谁还会相信你? |
[33:11] | That’s not what I said. | 那不是我的意思 |
[33:14] | Well, that’s what it sounds like. | 听起来就是那么回事 |
[33:16] | Now, while you guys pursue this case, | 在你们调查这个案件的同时 |
[33:20] | this recording | 更多和这段录音差不多的东西 |
[33:21] | and a dozen more like it will be on YouTube. | 会出现在YouTube上 |
[33:23] | So… | 所以… |
[33:25] | do you want to arrest my guy? | 你要抓我的人吗? |
[33:30] | Or not? | 还是不呢? |
[33:40] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[33:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:44] | Still have time to get our table at the Fenston. | 还来得及赶上在Fenston的订位 |
[33:54] | You heard what happened. | 你听到发生什么了 |
[33:55] | I did. | 是的 |
[33:56] | First Calleigh. Now me. | 首先是Calleigh 现在轮到我 |
[33:58] | Rossi’s behind all this. | Rossi是幕后黑手 |
[33:59] | And he’s going to get away with murder. | 他会逃脱谋杀罪名的 |
[34:00] | No, he’s not, Eric. | 不 他不会的 Eric |
[34:03] | But we don’t know what else he has on us. | 但我们不知道他手上还有什么把柄 |
[34:04] | It doesn’t matter what he has on us. Why not? | – 他手上有什么并不重要 – 为什么? |
[34:07] | ??? | 因为我们会先毁掉他 |
[34:25] | Eric told me I’d find you down here. | Eric说能在这下面找到你 |
[34:28] | You know, it is killing him that he can’t work on this case. | 不能参与这个案件 他真的很难受 |
[34:31] | Well, let’s close the case then. | 那我们就把案件了结吧 |
[34:33] | What we need is to go back to the beginning. | 我们只需要从头开始就可以了 |
[34:36] | Back to the SWAT team. | 先回到特警队 |
[34:38] | ‘Cause everything else is right up Rossi’s alley. | 因为其他东西都在Rossi的道上 |
[34:41] | The piggybacking of the phone lines, | 背负式电话线 |
[34:42] | the voice modulation, the surveillance. | 语音调制 监视 |
[34:45] | But how do we connect this to him? | 但怎么把这些和他联系到一块? |
[34:47] | The inciting incident. | 煽动事件 |
[34:48] | He had to make sure that Michael Maddox??? | 他得确保Michael Maddox会遇上特警队? |
[34:51] | So therefore the confrontation was created. | 对峙已经产生 |
[34:55] | Where does that leave us? | 带我们到什么方向呢? |
[34:57] | That leaves us right here. | 带我们到这 |
[35:00] | This paint transfer’s too high on the car. | 车上的油漆转移位置太高了 |
[35:10] | The custom bumper on the Escalade | Escalade特制的缓冲器 |
[35:11] | makes ground clearance on both cars the same height. | 令所有车的底盘高度都一致 |
[35:14] | So if the cars hit normally, | 如果车辆正常撞击 |
[35:16] | then the paint transfer should be only on the bumper. | 油漆的转移只会出现在保险杠上 |
[35:19] | Unless Mr. Decker jammed on his brakes. | 除非Decker先生的刹车卡住了 |
[35:21] | Lowering the front of his car. | 令车子前部减低了 |
[35:23] | Causing the accident. | 造成意外 |
[35:37] | So Charlie Decker targeted Michael Maddox. | 所以Charlie Decker是对准 Michael Maddox撞上去的 |
[35:42] | So you lied to me, Charlie. | 你对我撒谎 Charlie |
[35:45] | About what? | 撒什么谎? |
[35:46] | You told me | 你说过 |
[35:47] | that Michael Maddox came at you. | 是Michael Maddox撞的你 |
[35:50] | Yeah. You saw the video. | 是啊 你看到录像了 |
[35:51] | I did. | 是的 |
[35:52] | And I believe that you hit him with intention. | 我相信你故意撞击他 |
[35:56] | Now why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做? |
[35:57] | Kurt Rossi, Charlie. | |
[36:02] | Kurt Rossi? | |
[36:03] | The big P.I.? | 那个私家侦探? |
[36:05] | I’ve heard of him. | 我听说过他 |
[36:09] | Charlie Decker. | |
[36:13] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[36:14] | You can call me Rossi. | 叫我Rossi就可以了 |
[36:16] | I know you’re sleeping with Lucy Maddox. | 我知道你和Lucy Maddox上床 |
[36:21] | And I know that her husband just found out. | 我也知道她丈夫发现了 |
[36:24] | Oh, God, are you here to…? Look, I’m on your side. | – 天啊 你过来是…? |
[36:26] | Charlie… | – 别紧张 我是站在你这边的 |
[36:28] | you can continue protecting Mr. Rossi, | 你是继续保护Rossi |
[36:31] | or start taking care of yourself. | 还是明哲保身? |
[36:36] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[36:40] | Somehow, Kurt knew about me and Lucy. | 不知怎的 Kurt发现了我和Lucy的事 |
[36:44] | That I was completely crazy about her. | 知道我疯狂迷上她 |
[36:47] | Now you love her, right? | 你爱上她了 是吗? |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:51] | Then here’s what y’re going to do. | 那就这样做吧 |
[36:58] | So he told me to stage an accident | 所以他告诉我策划一场事故 |
[37:00] | and thene’d take care of the rest. | 他会把剩下的事都摆平 |
[37:06] | What is wrong with you? Didn’t you see me coming? | 你干嘛? 没看到我过来吗? |
[37:08] | Sure I did… Michael. | 我当然看到 Michael |
[37:11] | I’m Charlie Decker. You know who I am. | 我是Charlie Decker 你知道我是谁 |
[37:13] | Look… | 听着… |
[37:15] | you stay away from my wife, all right? | 离我老婆远一点 |
[37:17] | What are you going to do about it, huh? | 你要怎么办 哈? |
[37:18] | I’ll tell you what, | 我告诉你吧 |
[37:20] | I’ll give you some time to think, | 我会给你点时间好好想想 |
[37:21] | but when I come into your house to take Lucy, | 当我去你家里带走Lucy的时候 |
[37:23] | I hope you are man enough to fight back. | 希望你能像个男子汉似的反抗 |
[37:33] | That’s him! Don’t do this! | – 那就是他! – 别这样! |
[37:35] | no! | 不! |
[37:36] | I am not scared of you. | 我不怕你 |
[37:38] | Michael, this will kill me! Don’t do this! | – Michael 这样会杀了他的! 别这样! – 特警队 放下武器! |
[37:47] | What am I supposed to do now? Give me the rest of it. | – 我现在该怎么办? – 把整件事告诉我 |
[37:52] | I can’t do that. | 不可以 |
[37:55] | Okay, Charlie. | 好啦 Charlie |
[37:59] | Then I guess I just have to accept his offer. | 那么我想我只能接受他的提议 |
[38:03] | Whato you mean? | 什么意思? |
[38:04] | Mr. Rossi | Rossi先生 |
[38:05] | claims that you planned the whole thing. | 声称你策划一切 |
[38:08] | He said that? | 他那样说? |
[38:09] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[38:11] | So… | 那么… |
[38:13] | what do you want to do? | 你想怎么做呢? |
[38:45] | I’ll have your best bourbon, neat. | 给我来杯最好的波旁酒吧 Neat |
[38:48] | Put it on their bill. | 记在他们账上 |
[38:53] | You double-crossed me. | 你出卖我 |
[38:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[38:57] | I teed up Michael Maddox for you and you sell me out? | 我替你处理掉Michael Maddox 而你出卖我? |
[38:59] | Who is this guy, Kurt? | 这家伙是谁 Kurt? |
[39:01] | He’s nobody. | 没什么 |
[39:02] | Get out of here, Decker, before you get hurt. | 走吧 Decker 趁你还没受伤 |
[39:06] | Yeah? Like you hurt Michael? | 是吗? 就像你伤害Michael那样? |
[39:12] | Our business is concluded. | 我们的交易结束了 |
[39:17] | You’re calling what we did business? | 你把我们做的事叫作交易? |
[39:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:19] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他在说什么? |
[39:21] | Yeah, Kurt, why don’t you tell him? | Kurt 你干嘛不告诉他呢? |
[39:30] | You want to know… | 你想知道… |
[39:32] | what I did? | 我做了什么? |
[39:37] | Peter… | |
[39:46] | I saved your ass. | 我救了你 |
[39:48] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你以为我很蠢吗? |
[39:52] | ‘Cause I smell these across a room. | 我隔着房间都能嗅到 |
[39:59] | Who are you to try to take me down? | 你是什么东西? 居然想把我扳倒 |
[40:01] | Okay, listen, guys… I’m sorry, okay? | 听着 伙计… 我很抱歉 好吧? |
[40:04] | I didn’t have another option, all right? | 我没有其他选择嘛 |
[40:06] | They had me dead to rights. | 他们把我抓了个正着 |
[40:08] | Yeah? My secretary was worried about that same thing. | 是吗? 我的秘书在担心同一件事 |
[40:11] | You know what happened to her? | 你知道她发生什么事了吗? |
[40:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[40:17] | I put one in her chest. | 我给她胸口来了一枪 |
[40:19] | Guys look, listen to me, okay? | 伙计 听着 |
[40:21] | I will clam up. | 我会保持沉默的 |
[40:22] | I will do the time. I will disappear. | 我会躲起来 我会消失 |
[40:32] | You believe this guy? | 你相信这家伙? |
[40:34] | This dead ttle man? | 这个死男人? |
[40:46] | I got SWAT to kill Michael Maddox. | 我让特警队杀了Michael Maddox |
[40:48] | You don’t think I can get to you in prison, huh? | 你以为我没法把你送进大牢是吧? |
[40:57] | That’ll be all, Mr. Decker. | 这就是真相 Decker先生 |
[41:06] | You taught him well, Kurt. | 你把他教得很好 Kurt |
[41:07] | Hey, nice try, Caine. | 嘿 不错的尝试 Caine |
[41:10] | Really, um… | 真的 嗯… |
[41:11] | you got nothing. | 你什么都没得到 |
[41:12] | I already found your wire. | 我已经找到了你的把柄 |
[41:14] | Not all the wires, Kurt. | 不是所有的把柄 Kurt |
[41:25] | And thank you, Kurt, for having a big mouth. | 还要谢谢你 Kurt 多亏你的大嘴巴 |
[41:28] | You guaranteed this could never be traced back to me! | 你保证过这事不会追踪到我身上的! |
[41:34] | If I testify on his involvement with Maddox, | 如果我能作证他和Maddox之间有牵连 |
[41:37] | maybe we can make a deal? | 咱们能做个交易吗? |
[41:39] | Like rats off a sinking ship, huh, Kurt? | 狗急跳墙是吧 Kurt? |
[41:45] | My offer still stands. | 我的提议是站得住脚的 |
[41:46] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[41:48] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[41:49] | Do you want your lab’s dirty secrets hung out to dry? | 难道你希望自己实验室里的丑闻 被公诸于世? |
[41:54] | Kurt, your offer is meaningless now, | Kurt 你的提议没价值了 |
[41:58] | just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[42:02] | Ca-Caine? | |
[42:06] | Caine! | |
[42:20] | So this is Rossi’s private vault. | 这就是Rossi的私人地下室 |
[42:25] | I can’t even imagine what must be on all these. | 真不敢想象里面都有些什么 |
[42:34] | Before, about Stetler… | 之前关于Stetler… |
[42:36] | It’s our secret. | 这是我们的秘密 |
[42:38] | We’ll keep it between you and me, okay? | 就留在我们之间吧? |
[42:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:46] | Let’s hurry up,this place gives me the creeps. | 快点 这个地方让我很不自在 |