时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | what are you doing? | 你想干嘛? |
[01:29] | You cut me off, bitch. | 你挡我路了 蠢货 |
[01:31] | You trying to get us both killed? | 你想让我们俩都上西天么? |
[01:33] | Nope. Just you. | 不 |
[02:52] | tripp:Horatio? | 就你 |
[02:53] | Driver’s name is jeff lanier. | 司机的姓名是Jeff Lanier |
[02:55] | We had reports of arguing, | 我们接到投诉 |
[02:57] | cars racing. | 非法赛车 |
[02:59] | Then the road opened up. | 然后道路就塌陷了 |
[03:01] | You say the road opened up, frank. | 你说道路塌陷了 Frank |
[03:03] | Yeah, it appears to be some sort of a sinkhole, | 没错 看起来就是这个大坑 |
[03:05] | which makes it a traffic incident. | 酿成了这起车祸 |
[03:07] | We can turn it over to patrol, if you want. | 如果需要的话 |
[03:11] | Frank, | 我们可以进行彻底检查 |
[03:13] | I see light under the car. | 我在车子地下看见了光 |
[03:16] | I think there’s a tunnel down there. | 没猜错的话 下面有条地道 |
[03:18] | Nobody digs tunnels in miami.The water table’s too high. | 没人会在Miami挖地道 地下水位太高了 |
[03:22] | If they did, | 如果他们挖了 |
[03:23] | where the hell is it headed? | 那它是通到哪的呢? |
[03:25] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道真相 |
[03:36] | tripp:Cash on the ground. | 地上有现金 |
[03:37] | Bank across the street. | 地下银行 |
[03:38] | Looks like our driver stumbled onto a bank robbery, frank. | 看来这位司机闯入了一个银行劫案 |
[03:44] | We’re over here. | 我们进去看看 |
[03:47] | Cave-in blocked any escape route. | 塌陷封锁了所有的逃生路口 |
[03:49] | Robbers must have climbed out through the hole in the street. | 劫犯一定已经从地洞爬出去了 |
[03:52] | Not everyone, frank. | 还有漏网之鱼 Frank |
[03:55] | I can’t think why she’d be in this tunnel unless she was in on the robbery. | 她肯定也是劫犯之一 否则她可不会在这 |
[03:59] | Maybe they left her behind. | 也许其他人把她抛下了 |
[04:00] | you go,frank. | 我们开始吧 Frank |
[04:06] | Take a look at this. | 过来看看 |
[04:10] | Tunnel must have collapsed during the bank robbery. | 地道肯定是在盗窃过程中塌陷的 |
[04:14] | Like divine intervention. | 这就是命运的安排啊 |
[05:10] | bank robbery? | 银行盗窃? |
[05:12] | But no alarms went off. | 但是警报没响啊 |
[05:14] | As branch manager, I would have been the first notified. | 作为分部的经理 我肯定会第一个发现 |
[05:17] | Look, right now,we have more questions than answers,all right? | 我们现在眼前的问题多过答案 |
[05:19] | Do you know this woman? | 认识这个女人么 |
[05:22] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天呐 |
[05:23] | That’s lori. | 这是Lori |
[05:24] | Lori stoltz,my assistant manager. | Lori Stoltz 我的助理经理 |
[05:26] | She was killed, | 她被杀了 |
[05:27] | and we have reason to believe that she was involved in the robbery. | 我们有理由相信她卷入了银行劫案 |
[05:29] | No. Impossible. | 不 不可能 |
[05:31] | Lori was one of my most trusted employees. | Lori是我最信任的员工之一 |
[05:33] | Did she have access to the vault? | 她能进保险库么 |
[05:34] | I’ve got the only master key. | 钥匙在我手上 |
[05:37] | But lori knew the security codes. | 但是Lori知道安全系统的密码 |
[05:39] | So she could have disabled the alarms. | 那她就可以关闭警报系统了 |
[05:51] | I know this is difficult, | 我知道你觉得难以置信 |
[05:53] | but we really need your cooperation. | 但我们需要你的配合 |
[05:55] | I’m gonna need to see this with my own eyes. | 我要亲眼去确认下 |
[05:57] | Fine, let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[06:03] | I don’t believe this. | 不会发生盗窃的 |
[06:06] | my vault is impenetrable. | 我的保险库可是铜墙铁壁 |
[06:14] | How did he get in there? | 他怎么进来的 |
[06:21] | I think ?? the robbers did. | 我想这也是劫犯的功劳 |
[06:51] | check the security system. | 检查安全系统 |
[06:59] | lori’s code was the last entered. | 最后一个进入者是Lori |
[07:01] | She did disarm the security system. | 的确是她关闭了安全系统 |
[07:03] | All right, we’ll need the name of every safe deposit box owner on record. | 好吧 我们需要所有保险柜客户的名单 |
[07:06] | Our clients are miami’s elite. | 我们的客户都是Miami的精英 |
[07:08] | They require discretion. | 他们赋予我自行批准权 |
[07:09] | That’s fine.Then be discrete. | 很好 那你就自行决定 |
[07:11] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽我所能的 |
[07:22] | Each one of these safe deposit boxes requires two keys to open. | 每个保险柜需要两把钥匙才能打开 |
[07:27] | We’ve got an electronic detonator here. | 这有个电子引爆器 |
[07:29] | That and some plastic explosives would have gotten the boxes open. | 看来是塑料炸弹炸开了保险柜 |
[07:39] | that’s also how they blew a hole in the wall. | 同时也炸开了墙上的洞 |
[07:41] | Why would the bank robbers leave all this cash? | 劫犯为何把钱都留下了 |
[07:45] | Because I don’t think they were after cash. | 我想他们的目标并不是钱 |
[08:04] | That’s a very confident stride for somebody who’s late to work. | 对于某人来说 迟到可不常见 |
[08:07] | I know. I’m very sorry, | 真的很对不起 |
[08:08] | but I had to stop and pick up a little addition to my wardrobe. | 但我不得不多花点时间捣腾额外装备 |
[08:13] | You got your gun qualification. | 你拿到持枪许可证了 |
[08:15] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[08:17] | Now I can back you up for a change. | 现在我可以做你后盾了 |
[08:18] | I can use it. | 我自己也有枪 |
[08:20] | so, catch me up. | 进展到哪了 |
[08:21] | What have we got? Did you find the, uh… | 有线索没 你有没有找到… |
[08:23] | the ntnnel eturance? | 地道的入口? |
[08:24] | No, but this site is 200 meters from the bank. | 还没 不过这地方离银行只有200英里 |
[08:27] | Perfect place to hide in plain site. | 隐匿的绝佳地点 |
[08:29] | Okay. Well,let’s get started.Let’s see what we find. | 好吧 我们开始吧 看看能找到啥 |
[08:31] | Great. | 好的 |
[08:47] | hey, I’ve got some drag marks. | 嘿 我发现了拖痕 |
[08:48] | Will you help me? | 过来帮帮我 |
[08:49] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[09:10] | Well… | 看吧… |
[09:12] | think we found our tunnel entrance. | 我们找到地道入口了 |
[09:14] | Yup. | 没错 |
[09:15] | And maybe where they left. | 也许还找到了他们的逃跑路线 |
[09:17] | Look at the tire treads. | 看看这些轮胎印 |
[09:18] | Too narrow to be from a construction vehicle. | 印痕太窄了 不可能是施工车辆的 |
[09:20] | Could be from a getaway car. | 应该是逃跑车辆的 |
[09:28] | Boa vista: This is an active construction site. | 这块建筑工地还在施工 |
[09:29] | Somebody had to have seen something, don’t you think? | 肯定有人看到点什么 你说呢 |
[09:32] | Yes, I do. | 没错 |
[09:35] | Excuse me? Are you the foreman? | 打扰了 你是工头么 |
[09:37] | That’s right. | 对 |
[09:38] | Keith farrell. | |
[09:39] | Were you aware that there was a bank robbery across the street this morning? | 你知道今早对面的银行发生了盗窃么 |
[09:42] | And that the robbers got in through a tunnel built on your construction site? | 而劫犯就是在这里挖地道进入银行的? |
[09:47] | You don’t think one of my guys had anything to do with it? | 你认为是我手下的人干的? |
[09:49] | Duquesne:Well, I don’t know. | 这我可不知道 |
[09:50] | You’re the foreman. You expect me to believe | 你是工头 你却不知道 |
[09:52] | that you had no idea there was a tunnel being built right under your nose? | 有人在你眼皮底下挖地道 你说我会相信么? |
[09:55] | There was a woman that was killed in that tunnel. | 有个女人在地道里被杀了 |
[09:57] | Hey, it’s got nothing to do with me. | 嘿 这可和我没关系 |
[09:59] | Look, I’m on a breakneck schedule here. | 听着 我忙着呢 |
[10:00] | I’ve only got seven months to put this tower up. | 我只有7个月来造这座大楼 |
[10:02] | What exactly are you building? | 你们在造什么 |
[10:03] | New headquarters for amanda’s orchards. | Amanda果园的新总部 |
[10:06] | Look, I’m in charge of 50 guys. | 我手下有50个人 |
[10:07] | I don’t have time for this. | 我可没时间管这些 |
[10:08] | Okay, well, as long as you know that if you’re covering for somebody, | 但如果你在包庇某人 |
[10:11] | it’s gonna come back on you. | 你可就吃不了兜着走了 |
[10:12] | You two gonna charge me with something? | 你们要指控我么 |
[10:14] | Because if not, | 如果不是 |
[10:15] | I got concrete to pour. | 那我要倒混凝土了 |
[10:17] | Well, we may be back for a visit. | 我们也许还会来找你的 |
[10:36] | So are these the safe deposit boxes from the bank vault? | 这些就是保险库的保险柜? |
[10:39] | Yeah, just the ones that were opened and emptied. | 对 只收集了那些被打开或被窃的保险柜 |
[10:41] | Well, let’s hope whoever emptied them left a print. | 但愿劫犯留下了指纹 |
[10:43] | Yeah, let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[10:46] | Certainly got your work cut out for you here. | 怪不得你要把其他工作都放下 |
[10:50] | We have our work cut out for us, pal. | 不 伙计 是我们俩一起 |
[10:51] | That half right there–that’s yours. | 还有一半可是你负责 |
[10:53] | Get started. | 开始吧 |
[11:41] | Well, we sure do got a lot of prints, | 发现了不少指纹 |
[11:42] | but we don’t have a lot of people on file, do we? | 但在我们的指纹库里找不到? |
[11:45] | No. | 没错 |
[11:46] | We’ve got five suspects to work with. | 我们有5个嫌疑犯 |
[11:48] | Let me run it against the list of safe deposit box owners | 看看能否从银行取来的 |
[11:51] | that we got from the bank. | 保险柜客户名单里找到 |
[11:58] | Wolfe:Two civil employees.Two military. | 两个市政府官员 两个军人 |
[12:00] | What about this guy? | 看看这人 |
[12:03] | Carlos santiago. | |
[12:04] | He was arrested on a minor drug possession charge. | 他曾因轻微藏毒罪被捕 |
[12:07] | Yeah, I know this name. | 我知道这人 |
[12:09] | Swims with the big fish. | 和大毒枭 |
[12:10] | The hortez cartel. | Hortez企业有牵联 |
[12:11] | Got ties to coca leaf farms in bogot?? | 与波哥大的一块古柯叶种植地有关 |
[12:14] | Just never been able to sink him on any cocaine distribution. | 但没证据证明他有进行可卡因交易 |
[12:16] | Well, his name’s not on the safe deposit box list. | 他的名字没有显示在保险柜客户名单里 |
[12:19] | Then why were his prints in the vault? | 他的指纹怎么会跑到保险库里去的 |
[12:31] | it’s been a long time, carlos. | 好久不见了 Carlos |
[12:33] | It’s always something, isn’t it, caine? | 你们总是要找点事做的 不是吗 Caine? |
[12:35] | This day and age. | 世事所迫 |
[12:36] | Heightened awareness. | 需要高度警觉 |
[12:38] | Everything questioned. | 质疑所有的事 |
[12:40] | I mean, a man like me can’t live his life. | 像我这样的人总不能过自己的生活 |
[12:42] | Or make an honest living. | 也永远不会说实话 |
[12:44] | I’ve changed. | 我已经改邪归正了 |
[12:46] | I’m an art dealer now. | 我现在是个画商 |
[12:47] | Very lucrative… | 赢利颇丰… |
[12:49] | and very legitimate. | 但也遵纪守法 |
[12:51] | We recovered your fingerprint in the vault at dade mutual. | 我们在郡互助银行的保险库里发现了你的指纹 |
[12:56] | I have a safe deposit box there. | 我在那有个保险柜 |
[12:59] | It’s listed under my company name. | 是以我公司的名义租的 |
[13:01] | The bank was robbed this morning, carlos. | 银行今早被盗了 Carlos |
[13:03] | And a woman was killed. | 一个女人被杀了 |
[13:05] | You know me, caine. | 你了解我 Caine |
[13:07] | Bank robbery’s not my style. | 劫银行不是我的风格 |
[13:08] | And neither is telling the truth, carlos. | 说真话也不是你的风格 |
[13:13] | Are you going to tell me you have nothing to do with this? | 你想说你和这事无关吧? |
[13:16] | Today, lieutenant, | 中尉 今天 |
[13:17] | I’m just another dissatisfied customer of dade mutual. | 我也是银行的倒霉客户之一 |
[13:21] | A victim. | 我也是个受害者 |
[13:22] | A victim? | 受害者? |
[13:23] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[13:25] | My safe deposit box was robbed, as well. | 我的保险柜也被偷了 |
[13:32] | And you’re not going to tell me what they took, are you? | 我想你也不会老实说出被偷了什么吧? |
[13:36] | You know me, caine. | 你了解我的 Caine |
[13:38] | I’m helpful. | 在某些地方 |
[13:40] | To a point. | 我的确很配合 |
[13:42] | That is going to change, carlos. | 你会改变想法的 Carlos |
[14:00] | I got your message.What’s up? | 我收到你短信了 什么事 |
[14:01] | I found something.Thought you should see it right away. | 有发现了 你肯定想第一时间知道 |
[14:04] | You found a bullet in our tunnel victim? | 你在死者身上找到颗子弹? |
[14:06] | Fluoroscope caught it embedded in her rib cage. | 荧光镜发现它嵌在胸廓里 |
[14:09] | It was concealed by the rest of her trauma. | 外伤把子弹给遮盖住了 |
[14:12] | Wow. | |
[14:13] | Looks like a nine mil. | 应该是0.9毫米的 |
[14:15] | Can it tell us who fired the shot? | 能查出枪手么 |
[14:16] | It’s too distorted for that. | 子弹被破坏得太严重了 |
[14:18] | But you know, it does prove one thing. | 但起码能证明一件事 |
[14:20] | Our girl was shot before the tunnel caved in. | 我们的女孩在地道塌陷前就已经死了 |
[14:23] | The collapse didn’t kill her. | 她不是被石块压死的 |
[14:25] | She was murdered. | 而是被谋杀的 |
[14:37] | maybe this will help you narrow the search for her killer. | 也许这能帮你缩小凶手的范围 |
[14:40] | I found semen in her underwear. | 我在她的内裤里发现了精液 |
[14:43] | Well, if we’re lucky, it’ll give us somebody to talk to. | 如果我们运气够好 |
[14:52] | Charles brighton. The charles brighton? | 某人就要倒霉了 |
[14:55] | Is that the orange juice guy? | 不就是那个橙汁小子么? |
[14:57] | Orange juice guy? He’s the gazillionaire behind amanda’s orchards. | 橙汁小子? 他是Amanda果园背后的大老板 |
[14:59] | You know, that little girl in the ads, | 你应该看到过 就是广告上那女孩 |
[15:01] | “squeeze out every drop of goodness.” | “柔取的阳光果汁” |
[15:03] | We found the entrance to the bank tunnel | 我们在Brighton的新总部工地 |
[15:05] | at the site of brighton’s new headquarters. | 找到了地道的入口 |
[15:07] | Sounds like mr. Brighton has a lot to answer for. | 我们的Brighton先生有不少事要交代啊 |
[15:09] | Yeah, maybe murder. | 没错 也许还包括谋杀 |
[15:23] | Thank you. | 谢拉 |
[15:27] | Hi, I’m looking for charles brighton. | 嗨 我来找Charles Brighton |
[15:29] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[15:31] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你么 |
[15:33] | You must be Amanda. | 你一定就是Amanda了 |
[15:35] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识么 |
[15:36] | No, I feel like I know you. | 不 但我对你很熟 |
[15:37] | I looked at your face on my orange juice container every morning growing up. | 每天清晨起床都能在橙汁罐上看到你的脸 |
[15:42] | that picture was a lifetime ago. | 这照片已经是很久以前拍的了 |
[15:46] | And you are? | 你是? |
[15:47] | Eric delko, csi. | Eric Delko 犯罪现场调查员 |
[15:50] | It’s important that i speak to your father. | 我有要事找你父亲 |
[15:52] | Can I know what this is regarding? | 我能知道是什么事么 |
[15:54] | No, I’m sorry. It’s privileged information. | 不能 对不起 这是保密信息 |
[15:56] | But I thought it was like we knew each other. | 我以为我们认识可以破例 |
[16:01] | it’s not every day that I get to meet a celebrity, | 我不是每天都能遇到名人 |
[16:03] | but, uh… | 但是… |
[16:04] | but what? | 但是什么? |
[16:07] | Come on. | 别磨蹭了 |
[16:07] | You can tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[16:10] | You’re married. | 你结婚了 |
[16:11] | Oh. | |
[16:13] | Engaged, actually. | 是订婚了 |
[16:16] | I’m single for two more weeks. | 我还能逍遥两周 |
[16:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[16:25] | if you want to talk to my dad, | 如果想找我爸爸 |
[16:26] | he’s at the company’s warehouse. | 他在公司的仓库 |
[16:29] | His home away from home. | 那才是他的家 |
[16:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:31] | sure. | 不用谢 |
[16:39] | h, brighton’s at the port. | H Brighton在港口 |
[16:54] | Caine: Mr. Brighton. | Brighton先生 |
[16:56] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[16:57] | I’m charles brighton.How can I help you? | 我是Charles Brighton 有什么需要我帮忙的么 |
[16:59] | Mr. Brighton, we wanted to talk to you about… | Brighton先生 我们想和你聊聊… |
[17:01] | a robbery at dade mutual this morning. | 今早在郡互助银行发生的盗窃案 |
[17:08] | Well, I don’t know anything about that. | 我对其一无所知 |
[17:09] | Really? | 真的么 |
[17:10] | We found your dna,which suggests you had sex with one of our suspects. | 我们发现了你的DNA 这证明了你和我们的嫌疑犯有性行为 |
[17:15] | Caine:You recognize that woman? | 认识这女人么? |
[17:19] | That’s-that’s lori. My god, | 天呐 这…这是Lori |
[17:20] | what the hell happened to her? | 她怎么了? |
[17:21] | She was killed during the commission of the robbery. | 在盗窃过程中她被杀了 |
[17:23] | The thieves entered the bank from your property. | 劫犯是从你的工地进入银行的 |
[17:34] | Mr. Brighton? | Brighton先生? |
[17:38] | Lori and I started seeing each other about a month ago. | Lori和我是大约一个月前认识的 |
[17:40] | Where’d you meet her? | 你们在哪认识的? |
[17:42] | She came by my construction site. | 她来工地找我 |
[17:43] | She introduced herself. | 向我自我接受 |
[17:44] | Said it was “community relations.” | 说这是”社区关系”的需要 |
[17:47] | – That’s right, right up there – okay | – 对 就在那 – 好的 |
[17:48] | Take care of that. | 当心点 |
[17:54] | Mr. Brighton? | Brighton先生? |
[17:55] | I’m lori stoltz. | 我是Lori Stoltz |
[17:56] | I work across the street at the bank. | 我在对面的银行工作 |
[17:58] | I just wanted to introduce myself. | 我想认识你 |
[18:02] | Well, it’s-it’s, uh, very nice to meet you, lori. | 很…很高兴认识你 Lori |
[18:05] | The pleasure’s mine. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[18:10] | Uh… | |
[18:12] | sounds to me like she was setting you up. | 看来她想陷害你 |
[18:15] | I can’t believe that she would use my property to rob a bank. | 真没想到她会利用我的工地偷银行 |
[18:19] | You got to understand,my wife passed away two years ago. | 你们要知道 我的妻子两年前死了 |
[18:22] | This… lori was my first attempt at having a social life. | Lori是我跨出悲伤的第一步 |
[18:27] | I thought she was different. | 我以为她与众不同 |
[18:29] | Different, how? | 如何与众不同? |
[18:30] | Well, when you’re in my position, | 如果你站在我的立场想想 |
[18:31] | people have a tendency to exploit you. | 就会知道人们总会想着利用我 |
[18:33] | It’s happened before. I just can’T… | 这事如果是放在以前 我… |
[18:35] | can’t believe i let it happen again. | 根本不会让它发生 |
[18:41] | look, guys, this is kind of hard for me to process right now. | 现在这事有点让我没法接受 |
[18:43] | If there’s anything I can do I’d be happy to help. | 如果之后有啥事需要我帮忙 我一定尽力而为 |
[18:44] | Just say the word. | 请尽管开口 |
[18:45] | I may take you up on that, mr. Brighton. | 我会的 Brighton先生 |
[18:59] | All right, did you get anything from the bomb components from the bank vault? | 保险库里的炸弹碎片里有何发现 |
[19:02] | Plenty. I figured out how the robbers got into the safe deposit boxes. | 收获颇丰 我知道劫犯是如何炸开保险柜了 |
[19:06] | Our detonator was made out of a common household group of items. | 引爆器都是由家中的一些零件组成的 |
[19:09] | Breath mint tin, nine-volt battery, | 薄荷糖罐头 9伏特电池 |
[19:11] | and a lot of electrical wire. | 以及一堆电线 |
[19:13] | Low tech. | 很低的技术含量 |
[19:14] | Well, it only looks that way. | 虽然如此 |
[19:15] | It’s actually quite sophisticated. | 但肯定是老手干的 |
[19:17] | There’s a small amount of plastic explosive | 把一些塑料炸弹 |
[19:20] | that’s attached to the door of each safe deposit box. | 安在每个保险柜的门上 |
[19:23] | One wire leads to a button, the other to the firing mechanism. | 一个电线连着引爆按钮 另一个连着击发装置 |
[19:27] | The device is powered by the nine-volt battery. | 电力由9伏特的电池提供 |
[19:30] | The button is pushed, | 一按按钮 |
[19:31] | the battery sends out a charge… | 电池送出电流 |
[19:40] | so we know how the bomb works. | 我们知道了爆炸的方法 |
[19:41] | Now we just need to find out who the bomber is. | 就差找出做炸弹的人了 |
[19:44] | Did he leave any sort of signature? | 他有留下记号么 |
[19:46] | They always do. | 他们总是如此 |
[19:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:49] | Connecting wire wrapped four times, counterclockwise. | 电线逆时针绕四圈 |
[19:52] | And the detonator’s made out of a breath mint tin. | 引爆器采用薄荷糖罐头 |
[19:55] | Does that look familiar to you? | 你是不是见过 |
[19:57] | You know what? When I was on patrol, | 知道么? 当我还是巡警时 |
[19:58] | there was a series of break-ins in storage lockers. | 曾发生过连环储藏库盗窃 |
[20:03] | They used a device similar to this. | 他们用的爆炸装置和本案相似 |
[20:05] | Did you ever get an id? | 有嫌疑犯的名字么? |
[20:07] | I could call my old watch commander. | 我可以去找我的老上司 |
[20:09] | I’m sure the name’s on the list somewhere. | 他的电话还在呢 |
[20:15] | That bomb charge was a long time ago. | 爆炸指控已经是很久以前的事了 |
[20:18] | Why am I here? | 把我叫来干嘛? |
[20:21] | Mr. Mays, we found all this stuff in your car. | Mays先生 我们在你车里发现了这些东西 |
[20:24] | The stuff’s all mine. | 这些东西都是我的 |
[20:26] | Yeah, that’s funny, | 那可真是奇怪 |
[20:26] | ’cause you don’t look like a diamond necklace wearing kind of guy. | 你不像是带钻石项链的人 |
[20:29] | – It’s for my girl. – Wolfe:Really? | – 这是给我女朋友的 – 是么 |
[20:31] | What about the bearer bonds and the stock certificates? | 那不记名债券和股权证呢? |
[20:33] | Those for your girl, too? | 也是给你女朋友的? |
[20:34] | What, a guy can’t invest? | 我就不能投资么 |
[20:37] | listen, I can test your hands for bomb-making material. | 听着 我可以对你的手进行爆炸残余物测试 |
[20:40] | They’ll probably pop positive. | 很有可能会是阳性 |
[20:42] | So do us all a favor and tell the truth. | 说实话吧 这对大家都好 |
[20:46] | Okay, fine. You got me. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[20:47] | Actually, freddie, technically, | Freddie 准确来说 |
[20:49] | you got you. | 是你自投罗网 |
[20:50] | See, uh, bomb makers are the only criminals stupid enough to sign their own work. | 炸弹制造者是刑事犯罪里 唯一会留下记号的傻子 |
[20:54] | When you broke into all those storage lockers | 你盗窃储藏库时 |
[20:57] | you used the same breath mint tin as your detonator. | 你的引爆器用的是同一个薄荷糖罐头 |
[21:12] | big deal. | 这是笔大买卖 |
[21:13] | I took a couple of keepsakes. | 我拿了点战利品 |
[21:15] | I can do the time. | 服刑不就完事了 |
[21:16] | What’s the problem? | 还有什么问题 |
[21:17] | The problem is that you shot lori stoltz in the tunnel. | 问题是你在地道里杀了Lori Stoltz |
[21:20] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我杀的 |
[21:23] | when I got in the tunnel, | 我去地洞的时候 |
[21:24] | she was already dead. | 她已经死了 |
[21:32] | I didn’t shoot her,and I didn’t see who did. | 我没有开枪 我也没看到凶手 |
[21:34] | Doesn’t matter, | 没关系 |
[21:35] | ’cause if anybody dies during commission of a felony, | 因为只要她的死与你盗窃时间具有一致性 |
[21:38] | it’s felony murder. | 就是谋杀重罪 |
[21:39] | So you can either tell us who you’re working with, | 你可以告诉我们你的同伙 |
[21:40] | or you’re the one who’s gonna go down. | 否则你就要一人承担了 |
[21:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:48] | I was part of a crew. | 我是盗窃团伙的一员 |
[21:51] | Lori hired me and one other guy. | Lori雇了我和另一个家伙 |
[21:52] | He’s a real loser,name’s dan kirkland. | 他才是个人渣 他的名字是Dan Kirkland |
[22:04] | All right, | 好吧 |
[22:05] | and then you and this guy got lori out of the way | 也就是说 你们把Lori解决了 |
[22:08] | so you could split the loot in half, is that it? | 然后两人平分赃物? |
[22:10] | Dan let me keep it all, | Dan让我全部拿去 |
[22:12] | except for one thing he swiped from my bag– | 但他从我包里偷了一件 |
[22:14] | he didn’t think I noticed. | 他以为我注意不到 |
[22:23] | Guys, let’s get a move on! | 伙计们 我们要走了! |
[22:27] | What’d he take? | 他拿走了什么? |
[22:28] | I couldn’t make it out. | 我看不出来 |
[22:30] | I don’t know what could be that important. | 我不知道是什么重要的东西 |
[22:32] | Obviously om was sitething worth killing for. | 显然是值得人动杀机的东西 |
[22:34] | I’ll go check it out. | 我去查查 |
[22:40] | What’s that for? | 这是干嘛? |
[22:41] | You’re gonna write your confession, | 你把供词写下 |
[22:43] | and I’ll tell you what… | 我跟你说… |
[22:45] | …you can even sign it. | …你得把名字也签上 |
[22:54] | frank, I’m in front of dan kirkland’s house. | Frank 我在Dan Kirkland家前面 |
[22:56] | Get here as soon as you can. | 尽快过来 |
[23:02] | dan kirkland? | |
[23:04] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[23:04] | Miami-dade police. | 迈阿密郡警察 |
[23:06] | Stop right there. | 站在那儿别动 |
[23:11] | I asked you to stop! | 我叫你站住! |
[23:12] | Hands on your head now! | 把手放在头上! |
[23:23] | not much of a shot. | 射得不太准嘛 |
[23:25] | What else you got? | 还有什么招数? |
[23:26] | Why don’t you keep moving around and you’ll find out. | 你继续动的话 就能领教到了 |
[23:29] | – You got him? – I got him. | – 抓到他了? – 抓到了 |
[23:31] | You all right, natalia? | 你还好吗 Natalia? |
[23:32] | Yep, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[23:35] | Shots fired. | 枪击 |
[23:36] | Requesting an ambulance at 24th and cordova. | 派救护车来Cordova24号 |
[23:39] | 24th and cordova. | Cordova24号 |
[23:58] | horatio, I’m really sorry. I… | Horatio 我真的很抱歉 我… |
[24:00] | – I know iab is gonna be all over this. – Just tell me what happened. | – 我知道内政部一直在盯着我们 – 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[24:02] | Well, he… I told him to stop. | 呃 他…我叫他站住 |
[24:04] | He reached behind his back. | 他把手伸到后面 |
[24:05] | He started pulling his arms forward… | 开始把手臂向前挥动… |
[24:07] | – okay, so you were in fear for your life? – Yes. | – 好 所以你那时觉得生命受到威胁? – 是的 |
[24:08] | Okay, so that’s all they get. | 好的 他们知道这个就够了 |
[24:10] | What type of a gun did he have? | 他的手枪是什么型号的? |
[24:11] | Colt .45. | 寇特 0.45口径 |
[24:12] | Lori stoltz was killed by a nine millimeter, right? | Lori Stoltz是被0.9毫米的枪杀死的吧? |
[24:15] | Yeah, so the murder weapon is still out there. | 是的 凶器仍然没找到 |
[24:17] | We also know that kirkland took something from the vault. | 我们还知道Kirkland从地下室拿了件东西 |
[24:20] | Whatever it is,I’m going to find it. | 不管是什么 我都要找出来 |
[24:21] | – Horatio… – now, listen to me. | – 现在听我说 |
[24:24] | I don’t want you to worry. Okay? | 别去担心这事 好吗? |
[24:29] | Delko: Nice house for a bank robber. | 对于一个银行劫犯来说 这房子也太好了 |
[24:31] | These are all dan kirkland’s valuables. | 这些都是Dan Kirkland的贵重物品 |
[24:34] | How are we gonna figure out which one of these came from the vault? | 怎么知道哪件是从地下室里拿的? |
[24:45] | Well, the bomber said | 放炸弹的人说 |
[24:47] | that they emptied the contents of the safe deposit box, right? | 他们把保险柜都清空了 |
[24:55] | And since he made the bombs, | 既然炸弹是他做的 |
[24:56] | I guess he’s got explosive trace over everything he touched. | 肯定会把爆炸残余物蹭到接触过的物品上 |
[24:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:04] | So all we have to do is figure out | 所以我们只需要分辨 |
[25:05] | which one of these items has explosive trace on it. | 这里哪件东西上面有爆炸残余物 |
[25:08] | That’s absolutely correct. | 没错 |
[25:21] | Negative. | 不吻合 |
[25:23] | The watch wasn’t in the vault? | 这个手表不是地下室里的? |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:36] | So… | 那… |
[25:40] | let’s check this video camera. | 检查一下摄像机吧 |
[25:58] | Eric, this is it. | Eric 这就是了 |
[26:00] | A disposable video camera– | 一次性摄像机 |
[26:01] | I mean, that must be worth protecting. | 一定有值得保护的地方 |
[26:03] | And worth killing for. | 也值得开杀戒 |
[26:18] | hey, have you downloaded that footage off the camera? | 你把摄像机里的数据下载了没? |
[26:21] | Yeah.I’m doing it right now. | 正在做呢 |
[26:24] | Okay, so these are the video and the audio files. | 这些是视频和音频档案 |
[26:28] | Oh… | 噢… |
[26:31] | Wow, that’s amanda brighton. | 那是Amanda Brighton |
[26:34] | What do you think this is? Some sort of a home video? | 你觉得这是什么? 家庭录像? |
[26:36] | Yeah, it looks like it. | 是啊 看上去是 |
[26:43] | I am in bed with miami’s number one drug lord. | 我正和迈阿密头号毒贩上床 |
[26:46] | Oh, wow. | 噢 喔 |
[26:48] | That’s amanda brighton and carlos santiago in bed. | 床上的是Amanda Brighton和Carlos Santiago |
[26:51] | Look, baby, just tell daddy that, | 听着 和爸爸说一下 |
[26:53] | that I’m a legitimate business owner. | 说我是合法的生意人 |
[26:56] | My dad will never know about this. | 别让爸爸知道这个 |
[26:59] | Ever. | 永远都不知道 |
[27:01] | Sure, baby. | 当然 宝贝 |
[27:02] | Now sell it like you did on tv. | 把你在电视上的推销功力发挥出来吧 |
[27:06] | this is amanda brighton for amanda’s orchards. | 这是Amanda Brighton为Aamanda果园 |
[27:10] | Squeeze out every drop of goodness. | 柔取每一滴阳光果汁 |
[27:16] | Oh, you know you will. | 噢 你知道你会的 |
[27:18] | Little, dirty girl. | 下流的小女孩 |
[27:23] | so carlos hid this camera in his safe deposit box. | Carlos把摄像机藏在保险柜里 |
[27:26] | That’s what the entire robbery is about. | 这就是整个抢劫计划的目标 |
[27:28] | Someone went to a lot of trouble to get this tape. | 有人为了拿到这盒带子大费周章 |
[27:30] | I better tell h about this, A.S.A.P. | 我得告诉H 越快越好 |
[27:35] | Be careful with that. | 小心点 |
[27:36] | That’s my mother’s favorite painting. | 那是我母亲最喜欢的画 |
[27:41] | Lieutenant caine. | Caine中尉 |
[27:43] | I didn’t know you were an art lover. | 不晓得你也是艺术爱好者啊 |
[27:45] | Speaking of which, carlos, | 说起这个 Carlos |
[27:46] | you and amanda brighton on tape has become an instant classic. | 你和Amanda Brighton在带子上的表演 真是瞬间艺术啊 |
[27:51] | Little, dirty girl. | 下流的小女孩 |
[27:56] | that’s not meant for public viewing. | 那可不是给公众观看的 |
[27:58] | Yes, blackmail never is, is it? | 没错 是勒索对吧? |
[28:00] | Blackmail? | 勒索? |
[28:02] | Brighton’s never paid me a cent. | Brighton一个子都没有付给我 |
[28:04] | There are many forms of currency. | 流通渠道有很多种 |
[28:09] | see, now you’re reaching, caine. | 现在你看到了 Caine |
[28:11] | And I’m not alone. | 没那么简单 |
[28:13] | I’m impounding your vehicle. | 我要拘留你的车 |
[28:16] | You can’t do that. | 你不可以那样做 |
[28:17] | I just did, carlos. | 我已经做了 Carlos |
[28:20] | Should I call you a cab? | 要我替你叫辆计程车吗? |
[28:22] | What am I doing here? | 叫我来干嘛? |
[28:23] | I just got out of the hospital. | 我刚出院 |
[28:25] | We found the video camera, dan. | 我们找到了摄像机 Dan |
[28:26] | We know that you were involved with the robbery of dade mutual. | 我知道你和银行劫案有关 |
[28:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[28:32] | Really? | 真的? |
[28:33] | We have additional evidence | 我们有确切证据 |
[28:35] | that puts you inside the tunnel. | 证明你曾在地道里面 |
[28:37] | Hospital sent over your clothes. | 医院把你的衣服送过来了 |
[28:38] | We found trace amounts of sediment | 我们发现大量沉积物 |
[28:40] | that matched the crime scene. | 和犯罪现场一致 |
[28:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:45] | Okay, lori stoltz. | 好吧 Lori Stoltz |
[28:48] | She hired me to dig the tunnel. | 她雇我挖地道 |
[28:56] | there it is. | 可以了 |
[28:57] | We’ve reached the vault. | 连上地下室了 |
[28:58] | Get your gear, freddie. | 拿着你的齿轮 Freddie |
[28:59] | We’re ready for you. | 到你上场了 |
[29:07] | What was your take? | 那你有什么报酬 |
[29:08] | She said we could keep anything we could grab. | 她说找到什么都属于我们 |
[29:10] | All she wanted was that video camera. | 她只要那个摄像机 |
[29:12] | I knew that it | 我知道 |
[29:14] | had to be valuable. | 那一定很贵重 |
[29:25] | Guys, let’s get a move on! | 伙计们 快撤吧! |
[29:31] | And then lori found out you swiped the camera, | 然后Lori发现你把摄像机偷走了 |
[29:32] | so you shot her? | 所以你向她开枪? |
[29:33] | I didn’t shoot anybody. | 我没开枪打任何人 |
[29:35] | Lori paid me to dig a hole.Okay? | Lori雇我挖地道而已 好吧? |
[29:38] | And I dug it. | 我就挖了 |
[29:39] | Well, that tunnel collapsed on a man and killed him. | 地道坍塌 压死了一个人 |
[29:43] | That’s on your head. | 那要算在你头上 |
[29:49] | I’ve got nothing else to say. | 我没别的要说了 |
[29:51] | And I would like a lawyer. | 我想请个律师 |
[30:02] | Dan just confirmed that lori was after the video camera. | Dan刚刚供认Lori想要那个摄像机 |
[30:05] | And she was killed for it. | 她为此丧命 |
[30:06] | It had to be someone who had a lot to gain or lose from having that videotape. | 一定是和带子有利益相关的人 |
[30:15] | Come on. You can tell me. | 来嘛 你可以告诉我 |
[30:20] | You know, amanda brighton had on a pretty large engagement ring when I talked to her. | 知道吗 我和Amanda Brighton谈话的时候 她手上有只很大的订婚戒指 |
[30:24] | Then I think it’s time we talked to america’s sweetheart. | 我们该找这位美国甜心谈谈了 |
[30:28] | If you wanted to see me again, | 如果你想和我谈 |
[30:29] | you could have just come by the house. | 可以直接来我家啊 |
[30:34] | You’ve been keeping a few secrets, amanda. | 你有秘密隐瞒 Amanda. |
[30:36] | Like what? | 比如呢? |
[30:38] | Like bank robbery,for starters. | 就先说银行劫案吧 |
[30:40] | Bank robbery? | 银行劫案? |
[30:42] | Why would I rob a bank? | 我干嘛要抢银行? |
[30:44] | I’m a brighton. | 我是Brighton家族的 |
[30:46] | Does the name carlos santiago ring a bell? | Carlos Santiago这个名字能提醒你吧? |
[30:51] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[30:52] | We have a videotape of the two of you together, | 我们有一盒你们一起拍的录影带 |
[30:55] | in very clear resolution. | 高清的 |
[30:57] | He taped that? | 他拍下来了? |
[31:00] | Oh, god… | 噢 天啊… |
[31:02] | that was just a one-time thing. | 那只是一夜情而已 |
[31:04] | Apparently carlos wanted your “one-time thing” | 显然Carlos要这段 “一夜情” |
[31:07] | to last for all time. | 持续下去 |
[31:10] | Look… | 听着… |
[31:12] | that was two years ago. | 那是两年前的事 |
[31:13] | I was going through a really difficult time. | 我渡过了一段很艰难的时期 |
[31:17] | – My mother had just died. – And you met carlos. | – 我母亲刚刚去世了 – 而你遇到了Carlos |
[31:19] | I was self-destructing,and… | 我自暴自弃 然后… |
[31:21] | he was there to pick up the pieces. | 他来填补空白 |
[31:24] | It was a mistake. | 那是一个错误 如果我未婚夫发现了… |
[31:31] | that’s why you stole the videotape? | 所以你偷了那盒带子? |
[31:32] | To save your upcoming marriage? | 来挽救即将开始的婚姻? |
[31:33] | No, I had nothing to do with this robbery. | 不 我和劫案一点关系都没有 |
[31:37] | We found tire tread marks near the bank. | 我们在银行附近找到轮胎印 |
[31:39] | So we’re going to have to impound your car. | 我们要扣留你的车 |
[31:41] | You can have it. | 你可以拿去 |
[31:42] | Really, I’ll do anything I can to help. | 真的 我会尽一切所能帮忙 |
[31:44] | I was not involved in this. | 我和这事一点关系都没有 |
[31:46] | Well, I hope for your sake you’re right. | 好吧 我希望你是对的 |
[32:19] | did you get anything from carlos santiago’s rolls? | 你在Carlos Santiago的车上有什么发现? |
[32:22] | Yeah, I ran the specs from his tires against | 我将他轮胎的印痕 |
[32:24] | the treads you found at the construction site. | 和你在建筑物附近发现的印痕比对 |
[32:25] | I got no match. | 不吻合 |
[32:26] | So, he wasn’t at the tunnel entrance. | 所以他没有去过地道入口 |
[32:28] | No. I’m about to run the treads on amanda brighton’s car. | 没有 我正准备比对Amanda Brighton的车 |
[32:32] | Think maybe amanda took that video camera | 认为Amanda拿走摄像机 |
[32:33] | ’cause she was embarrassed? | 是因为她觉得羞耻? |
[32:35] | I would if I was her. | 如果我是她 我会的 |
[32:42] | we got a match. | 吻合了 |
[32:43] | It puts amanda’s car at the scene. | 表明Amanda的车到过现场 |
[32:45] | Think we can put amanda in the car? | 那我们能证明Amanda在车里吗? |
[32:47] | I haven’t had a chance to process it yet. | 我还没有机会处理 |
[32:49] | Why don’t I help you get started? | 我来帮你吧 |
[33:01] | Man, this thing’s as clean on the inside as it is on the outside. | 兄弟 车里车外都一样干净 |
[33:05] | A little too clean, if you ask me. | 干净得太异常了 |
[33:11] | Wait, wait, wait. I think I might have something. | 等等 我有发现了 |
[33:30] | It’s got an amber sheen to it. | 有黄色的光泽 |
[33:34] | And a pretty bad odor. | 一股臭味 |
[33:36] | Think it’s some sort of oil? | 你觉得是油? |
[33:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:40] | Let me get it to trace myself. | 我拿去化验吧 |
[33:42] | This could prove amanda’s lying. | 也许能证明Amanda在说谎 |
[34:11] | hey. | 嘿 |
[34:11] | What kind of trace did you get amanda brighton’s car? | 你在Amanda Brighton车里找到的是什么? |
[34:15] | Got kerosene and paraffinic petroleum distillates. | 有煤油和石蜡基石油蒸馏液的成分 |
[34:18] | Kerosene explains the strong odor. | 煤油能解释强烈的臭味 |
[34:20] | Yeah, but that could be used for any number of cleaners, | 是的 但很多清洁用品都用这个 |
[34:22] | solvents, coatings. | 溶剂 衣料 |
[34:24] | This combination is water insoluble. | 这种混合物是不溶于水的 |
[34:28] | It acts as a barrier between surfaces, | 会在表明形成屏障 |
[34:30] | sort of like an industrial cooking spray. | 类似工业用的加热喷雾 |
[34:33] | Yeah, but where would that be useful? | 没错 但在哪使用呢? |
[34:36] | Construction site | 建筑工地里 |
[34:37] | where concrete’s being poured. | 倾注混凝土的地方 |
[34:52] | you know,natalia and I saw the foreman | 对了 今天Natalia和我看到工头 |
[34:54] | pouring concrete today nowhere near the entrance of the tunnel. | 在地道入口附近的某个地方倒混凝土 |
[34:57] | If amanda’s the killer, | 如果Amanda是凶手 |
[34:58] | why would she not leave the tunnel and go directly to her car? | 为什么不离开地道直接进车里? |
[35:01] | Why the stopover? | 为什么要中途停留? |
[35:02] | My guess? | 我的猜想? |
[35:03] | Dispose of the murder weapon. | 处理凶器 |
[35:12] | shut it off, mr. Farrell. | 关掉 Farrell先生 |
[35:18] | Now what? | 又怎么了? |
[35:19] | Just here for the last piece of the puzzle. | 来找最后几条线索的 |
[35:21] | And what’s that? | 是什么呢? |
[35:23] | A murder weapon of the nine millimeter variety. | 凶器 9毫米口径的手枪 |
[35:26] | I told you pretty clearly the last time. | 我上次已经说得很清楚 |
[35:28] | I don’t know nothing about any murder. | 我完全不知道那单谋杀的事 |
[35:30] | Then you shouldn’t have anything to worry about. | 那你就没什么好担心的 |
[35:32] | Did you pour that concrete? | 那些混凝土是你倒的? |
[35:34] | Yeah. This morning. | 是的 今天早上 |
[35:35] | Don’t even think about tearing it up. | 休想把它挖开 |
[35:37] | Well, if there’s something down there, we will. | 如果下面有东西 我们会的 |
[35:39] | This ground-penetrating radar will pick up any inconsistencies. | 地面制导雷达会探测出不一致的地方 |
[35:42] | You can’t use that. | 你不能用那个 |
[35:43] | I have a telephonic search warrant that says I can. | 我收到的电传搜查令允许我这样做 |
[36:22] | calleigh, I got a hyperbolic reflection 18 inches down. | Calleigh 18英寸的地方 有双曲线映射 |
[36:27] | Something other than concrete’s down there. | 下面除了混凝土还有别的 |
[36:30] | Tear it up. | 挖开 |
[37:19] | I have no idea how that gun got in there. | 我不知道手枪怎么会在这 |
[37:21] | Wolfe:You know, it’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[37:22] | People always say that. | 人们经常那样说 |
[37:24] | You already told us that you poured the concrete,mr. Farrell. | 你说过是你倒的混凝土 Farrell |
[37:27] | I swear, I did not shoot anybody. | 我发誓! 我没向任何人开枪 |
[37:30] | Well, we’ll just see about that. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[38:12] | Caine:You know, mr. Brighton, | 知道吗 Brighton先生 |
[38:13] | everybody has secrets, | 每个人都有秘密 |
[38:16] | and sometimes, | 有时候 |
[38:19] | we attempt to conceal them. | 我们尝试隐瞒 |
[38:23] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:25] | We found your gun buried on your property. | 我们在你的工地里 发现你藏起来的手枪 |
[38:28] | The one you used to kill lori. | 你用来杀Lori那把 |
[38:33] | All this time… | 一直以来… |
[38:35] | everything I’ve done has been… | 我做的每一件事… |
[38:38] | honest and above board. | 都是光明正大的 |
[38:39] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[38:41] | Until two years ago, | 直到两年前 |
[38:43] | when my daughter met carlos santiago. | 当我女儿遇到了Carlos Santiago. |
[38:46] | And he captured her on film. | 他把她拍到视频上 |
[38:49] | I built a very small distribution company into A… | 我把一个小小的配给品公司… |
[38:53] | global brand, all based on one very simple image– | 变成全球品牌 都基于一个很简单的形象 |
[38:57] | family. | 家庭 |
[38:59] | Mr. Santiago became a threat to that image. | Santiago对你家人来说是威胁 |
[39:03] | If that video got out, | 如果那段视频外泄 |
[39:03] | it would have been devastating to everything. | 会毁掉一切 |
[39:05] | You’re talking about your family. | 你是在说自己的家人 |
[39:10] | To my company. | 是说我的公司 |
[39:16] | When you figured out,mr. Brighton, | Brighton先生 当你发现 |
[39:18] | that mr. Santiago had a safe deposit box at lori’s bank, | Santiago在Lori银行里有个保险柜 |
[39:22] | you hired her to steal that videotape, didn’t you? | 你雇她偷录像带 是吗? |
[39:29] | Lori planned everything. | Lori策划这一切 |
[39:31] | Lori hired the crew. | Lori雇了人 |
[39:33] | Dan, you’re in charge of digging the tunnel. | Dan 你负责掘地道 |
[39:35] | Freddie, I’m counting on you to gensus it ide. | Freddie 我要靠你打进去 |
[39:38] | You work there. | 你在那工作 |
[39:38] | Why can’t we just walk in through the front door? | 干嘛我们不直接从大门进去呢? |
[39:40] | Exactly. | 就是嘛 |
[39:41] | I already told you. | 我已经说过 |
[39:42] | I don’t have a key. All I have is the access codes. | 我没有钥匙或进入的密码 |
[39:44] | We have no choice. We have to dig our way in. | 没其他选择 只能自己挖条路进去 |
[39:48] | You drove your daughter’s car out to the tunnel | 你把女儿的车开到地道外 |
[39:50] | to get the videotape | 去拿录像带 |
[39:53] | and kill lori. | 然后杀Lori |
[39:55] | Lori was the only person that knew anything about me. | Lori是唯一知道真相的人 |
[39:57] | Lori’s death was my… | Lori的死… |
[39:59] | security. | 对我来说是保证 |
[40:01] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿? |
[40:04] | Charles? | |
[40:05] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢? |
[40:06] | Inside the vault. | 在地下室里面 |
[40:08] | We did it, charles. | 我们做到了 Charles |
[40:11] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[40:13] | Tying up loose ends. | 做一个终结 |
[40:58] | tunnel collapsed before I could get my hands on the tape. | 还没拿到录像带前 地道就坍塌了 |
[41:03] | All I wanted to do was get out from underneath carlos santiago’s thumb. | 我想要的 只是脱离Carlos Santiago的控制 |
[41:08] | He was blackmailing me. | 他勒索我 |
[41:10] | Had nothing to do with M… | 和我没关系… |
[41:11] | he was using my company… | 他想利用我的公司… |
[41:13] | my company to move his… his drugs. | 用我的公司来运送毒品 |
[41:18] | That made me sick. | 那太让我恶心了 |
[41:19] | Mr. Brighton, | Brighton先生 |
[41:21] | you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[41:22] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[41:31] | Santiago: We don’t have all day here. | 我们可没有一整天时间 |
[41:32] | Come on, let’s go! | 来吧 赶快! |
[41:34] | Hurry it up! | 动作快点! |
[41:36] | Come on! | 快点! |
[41:38] | Say good-bye to andy warhol, huh, carlos? | 和Andy Warhol说再见是吧 Carlos? |
[41:41] | Lieutenant caine. | Caine中尉 |
[41:43] | I had to learn to diversify. | 我得学学多样化经营嘛 |
[41:45] | Where’s the drugs? | 毒品在哪? |
[41:46] | Drugs? | 毒品? |
[41:49] | these are oranges. | 这些是橙子 |
[41:50] | Yeah, right. | 才怪呢 |
[41:51] | Hey, put that crate down. | 喂 把那个箱子放下 |
[42:02] | Looks like coke, H. | 像是可卡因 H |
[42:04] | You heard him, gentlemen. | 你听到他什么了吧 先生 |
[42:05] | You’re gonna pay for your sins, carlos. | 你要为自己犯下的罪付出代价 Carlos. |
[42:08] | This is way above your head, lieutenant. | 你理解不了我 中尉 |
[42:10] | It is a skill I’ve perfected, carlos. | 我最擅长的就是这个 Carlos |
[42:14] | Take him. | 带走 |