时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | think someone followed us here? | 有人跟踪我们到这来? |
[00:50] | No way,man. | 没可能的 伙计 |
[01:06] | check it out. | 去看看 |
[01:14] | You see something? | 看见什么了吗? |
[01:30] | Eddie! | |
[01:37] | Get outta here! | 快跑 |
[02:11] | detective tripp off patrol. | Tripp探长不巡逻了 |
[02:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:15] | My rotation ended yesterday. I’m officially back in homicide. | 我的轮班昨天结束了 现在正式回归重案组 |
[02:18] | Who we have? | 什么状况? |
[02:19] | Dockworkers reported gunfire in this building,frank. | 码头工人说这幢楼里有交火 Frank |
[02:22] | Saw a couple uniforms back there. | 看到那里有几个穿制服的 |
[02:24] | They look pretty shaken up. | 看起来受了不小刺激 |
[02:27] | Come on inside. | 进来看看 |
[02:44] | What the hell happened here? | 这里都发生了些什么? |
[02:45] | Where are the victims? | 受害人在哪儿? |
[02:47] | They were vaporized,frank. | 他们都被蒸发了 Frank |
[02:51] | Vaporized how? | 怎么被蒸发的? |
[02:54] | I don’t know,but it was big. | 我不知道 |
[03:00] | Horatio. | 但这不简单 |
[03:02] | Who coulda done this? | 这会是谁干的? |
[03:05] | Not who… what. | 不是谁 |
[03:17] | CSI: Miami Season 06 Episode 11 Guerillas in the Mist | 而是什么 |
[04:25] | This has all the earmarks of a gun-smuggling operation, | 这明显是枪支走私行为 |
[04:27] | but why’d they leave all those guns behind? | 但他们为什么把枪都留下了? |
[04:29] | Because this was not a robbery,frank. | 因为这不是抢劫 Frank |
[04:33] | What,you mean,A… turf war? | 那你意思是… 争夺地盘? |
[04:36] | Runners trying to take out their competition? | 干掉竞争对手? |
[04:38] | Someone is sending a message. | 有人在给我们传递讯息 |
[04:40] | What’s the move? | 要做什么? |
[04:41] | We call the atf right now. | 我们现在把ATF的人叫来 (ATF: 美国烟酒枪械管理局) |
[04:44] | I got friends over there. I’ll take care of it. | 我那儿有熟人 我来处理 |
[05:34] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[05:35] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这样的事 |
[05:38] | I don’t know if we’re ever gonna be able to tell how many people died here today. | 不知道我们能不能搞清 这儿今天死了几个人 |
[05:41] | There were three. | 三个人 |
[05:43] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道? |
[05:44] | Because I found the remains of three pairs of shoes. | 因为我发现了残留的三双鞋 |
[05:51] | Well,we’re gonna get these guys. | 我们要把这些家伙抓起来 |
[05:53] | We’d better. | 最好能 |
[05:55] | Hoping that this can tell us who our shooters are. | 希望这可以告诉我们枪手们是谁 |
[05:59] | You mean shooter. | 你是说一个枪手 |
[06:01] | You gotta be kidding me. All of these rounds? | 开什么玩笑 所有这些子弹 |
[06:03] | You think they were all fired from one gun? One person? | 你觉得这些全是一把枪里射出来的? 一个人干的? |
[06:06] | Do you see this round? | 看到这发子弹了? |
[06:08] | It requires no casing, | 无需弹夹 |
[06:10] | and every other one I’ve picked up is exactly the same. | 我找到的其他子弹都是这样 |
[06:13] | There is only one weapon I know that can fire something like this. | 我知道只有一种武器可以做到这样 |
[06:16] | It’s the dx-4. | |
[06:18] | Its nickname is “the vaporizer.” | 俗称为 “蒸发者” |
[06:21] | Never heard of it. | 闻所未闻 |
[06:23] | That’s because it’s illegal. | 因为这是非法武器 |
[06:25] | It’s an electronic gun. | 是一种电子枪 |
[06:28] | It has over 200 individually fired barrels. | 共有200多发个独立枪管 |
[06:31] | When the trigger is pulled,an electronic current hits a primer on the back of each round. | 一旦扣动扳机 电流撞击每发子弹 底部的导火索 |
[06:38] | Because there are no moving parts,there’s nothing to slow it down. | 因为没有运动机件 所以子弹不会减速 |
[06:41] | It’s capable of firing a hundred thousand rounds per minute. | 每分钟可以发射成百上千发子弹 |
[06:53] | I’d seen something like this on paper,but I didn’t know it existed yet. | 我在报纸上见过 没想到真有这东西 |
[06:56] | Well,it does. | 那么 确有其事 |
[06:59] | Someone in miami has one. | 迈阿密就有人有一部 |
[07:01] | If we don’t find it,we’re gonna see a lot more crime scenes like this one. | 要是不找出来 我们会看到 更多这样的犯罪现场 |
[07:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:10] | I’ll get this to the lab. | 我把这个送去实验室 |
[07:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:34] | So,have you,uh… have you seen the crime scene photos? | 你… 有没有看过现场照片? |
[07:37] | It wit… as a was a bloodbath. | 那里… 简直是场血雨腥风 |
[07:39] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[07:40] | I’m waiting for the results from the cigarette delko found on the scene. | 我在等Delko从现场找到 的烟头的检测结果 |
[07:43] | Hopefully that’ll help. | 希望能帮上忙 |
[07:45] | Be able to get any I.D. On the vics? | 能确认死者的身份吗? |
[07:47] | I’m running them,too,but… I only have the blood from their shoes. | 我也在检测 但我只有他们鞋里的血样 |
[07:50] | Hopefully,they’re in codis. | 希望他们在数据库里有记录 |
[07:52] | Well,if they’re in codis,chances are they weren’T… innocent bystanders, | 要是有他们的数据 那他们就不是什么无辜旁观者了 |
[07:55] | if you know what I mean. | 你知道我意思 |
[08:00] | And you’d be right. | 你是对的 |
[08:02] | Take a look. | 来看看 |
[08:04] | Eddie padura,hector malcas,pedro rupan. | |
[08:08] | And check out their criminal history. | 看看他们的犯罪记录 |
[08:10] | Trafficking and smuggling firearms. | 贩卖毒品 走私军火 |
[08:13] | Makes it official. Gunrunners. | 正规的说 是军火走私贩 |
[08:15] | Looks like somebody wanted to end their career. | 看来有人想结束他们的生意 |
[08:18] | And I think I can tell you who. | 我想我能告诉你是谁 |
[08:21] | Dna on the cigarette belongs to gabriel soto? | 烟头上的DNA是Gabriel Soto的? |
[08:26] | And look what gabriel has in common with our victims. | 再看看Gabriel和受害者之间 有什么关联 |
[08:30] | Yeah. Gunrunning. | 是啊 军火走私 |
[08:39] | Triple murder,Mr. Soto. | 三重谋杀 Soto先生 |
[08:41] | I didn’t kill nobody. | 我没杀人 |
[08:42] | Those guys,they work for me. | 那些家伙是为我干活的 |
[08:44] | Then those were your guns at the warehouse,weren’t they? | 仓库里的那些枪是你的吧? |
[08:47] | I’m not saying that. | 我可没说 |
[08:48] | So what are you saying? | 那你要说什么? |
[08:50] | Look,I got nothing to tell you. | 听着 我没什么好说的 |
[08:52] | I wasn’t even there. | 我都不在那儿 |
[08:53] | We have evidence that says otherwise. | 我们的证据可不是那么说的 |
[08:55] | What evidence? | 什么证据? |
[08:56] | Your dna on a cigarette butt. | 烟屁股上有你的DNA |
[08:58] | I do business there. I coulda dropped it days ago. I’m an antiques dealer. | 我在那儿做买卖 可能是几天前掉的 我是个古董商 |
[09:01] | – You deal illegal weapons. – Give me a break. | – 你做的是非法武装的买卖 – 又来了 |
[09:04] | Your guys were unloading a shipment of guns | 你的伙计在卸一船枪 |
[09:06] | and maybe your buyer didn’t feel like paying for them. | 也许买家不想付帐 |
[09:11] | Look,make it easy on yourself,all right? | 听好了 把事情简单化 行不行? |
[09:13] | Why don’t you give us the name of your buyer? | 干吗不告诉我们买家是谁? |
[09:17] | And why would i cooperate with you? | 我干嘛要跟你们合作? |
[09:19] | Because it might get us to a killer. | 因为能帮我们找到凶手 |
[09:22] | Don’t you want to know who did this to your men? | 你不想知道是谁对你手下下手的吗? |
[09:24] | I got my own way of dealing with that. | 我有我自己的处理方法 |
[09:26] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[09:27] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[09:29] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[09:31] | Go ahead. | 请便 |
[09:32] | I’ll make bail. | 我会保释的 |
[09:33] | – I’ll be out in two hours. – Just get outta here. | – 过2个小时我就出去了 – 带走 |
[09:38] | You sergeant tripp? | Tripp警官? |
[09:40] | Yes,I am. This is csi wolfe. | 没错 我是 这位是CSI的Wolfe |
[09:42] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[09:43] | Sergeant tripp,agent thorpe. | Tripp警官 Thorpe特工 |
[09:44] | – Special task force,us customs. – Hi. | – 美国海关 特别行动组 – 嗨 |
[09:47] | We were,uh,expecting atf. | 我们…还以为来的会是ATF的人 |
[09:49] | Yeah? Well,they called me. | 是吗? 他们让我来的 |
[09:50] | This is about the smuggling operation at the docks,right? | 有关码头走私行动 没错吧? |
[09:53] | Okay,so,uh… this is a customs operation. | 是的 那么… 这是海关行动 |
[09:56] | Yes,it was. | 曾经是 |
[09:57] | Those weapons were headed to the middle east, | 这批武器是要被运往中东的 |
[09:59] | where they’d end up being used on our own troops. | 去装备我们的部队 |
[10:01] | Well,you forgot to collect the guns. | 你忘记收枪了 |
[10:04] | Well,this mission was just to shut ’em down. | 这任务刚准备结束 |
[10:06] | We planned to send in a cleanup crew,but you beat us to it. | 我们本来打算派收尾人员来 但被你们捷足先登了 |
[10:08] | Well,don’t you think you guys went a little bit overboard with the,uh,with the firepower? | 你不觉得你们的人对这批军火的 行为有点过激了吗? |
[10:14] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思? |
[10:15] | What I’m talking about is your operation gunned down three men in cold blood, | 我意思是 你的行动冷血的击毙了3个人 |
[10:18] | and they didn’t even get a single shot off. | 他们连一枪都没还击 |
[10:22] | Actually,I shouldn’t be discussing an ongoing operation. | 事实上 我不能谈论正在进行的行动 |
[10:25] | Okay. Fair enough. | 好吧 了解 |
[10:27] | What about the dx-4? | 那DX-4呢? |
[10:29] | The vaporizer? | 蒸发者? |
[10:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:32] | That gun’s illegal in this country. | 那枪在这儿是违法的 |
[10:34] | That’s right. So why were your guys using it? | 没错 那为什么你的手下在用? |
[10:40] | This wasn’t our operation,strictly speaking. | 直说吧 这不是我们的行动 |
[10:44] | Customs just had oversight. | 海关有点疏漏 |
[10:45] | We,uh… contracted this one out. | 我们 把这个承包给别人了 |
[10:48] | Contract… wha-what is that supposed to mean? | 承包… 你什么意思? |
[10:50] | You used a private security firm. | 雇用一家私人安保公司 |
[10:52] | It’s an army for hire. | 受雇的武装军 |
[10:54] | We’ve been leaning on them for tactical support. | 我们依靠他们取得战术支持 |
[10:57] | They did the port operation themselves. | 他们自己进行港口工作 |
[10:59] | Did they have a name? | 有名字吗? |
[11:17] | Mr. Lancaster. | Lancaster先生 |
[11:20] | Lieutenant. | 队长 |
[11:22] | So you’re peregrine security. | 你这里是peregrine安保公司 |
[11:24] | Guns for hire. | 出租枪械 |
[11:27] | I’m afraid there’s just not at lot I can tell you. | 恐怕没什么好说的 |
[11:29] | And I don’t agree. | 我不认同 |
[11:31] | You have no jurisdiction in this case. | 你们无权插手此事 |
[11:33] | I’m gonna have to ask you gentlemen to leave. | 我要请你们离开了 |
[11:35] | Oh,we can be right back with a warrant. | 我们会马上拿着搜查令再来 |
[11:37] | Won’t do you any good. | 那也无济于事 |
[11:38] | You have zero authority in this building. | 在这幢楼里你们没有任何职权 |
[11:40] | Sergeant. Stand down. Please. | 中士 请退后 |
[11:44] | Look,I’ll try and save you some time. | 听着 我来给你们省点事 |
[11:46] | Yes,that was our operation this morning,sanctioned by U.S. Customs. | 是的 今天早晨是我们的行动 经过了美国海关批准 |
[11:50] | So you gunned down those men? | 那是你把那些人击毙了 |
[11:52] | There was collateral damage,yes. | 有附带伤亡 是的 |
[11:54] | And you’re admitting to murder. | 你承认谋杀 |
[11:56] | It isn’t murder under the patriot act. | 这是在爱国法令下进行的 不是谋杀 |
[11:58] | What does the patriot act have to do with this? | 爱国法令和这有什么关联? |
[12:00] | As federal contractors,peregrine is protected from all prosecution in official operations. | 作为联邦承包商 peregrine公司 的官方作业 将受到全程保护 |
[12:05] | Gentlemen,forgive me,but from where I’m standing,you’re just common killers. | 先生们 请原谅 但以我来看 你们就是一般的杀人犯 |
[12:11] | We’re patriots. | 我们是爱国人士 |
[12:12] | Does a patriot use a weapon that’s illegal in this country? | 爱国人士会使用本国违法武器? |
[12:15] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[12:17] | We know about the vaporizer. | 我们知道”蒸发者”了 |
[12:21] | Look,gentlemen,I understand that it’s difficult for you to see the big picture, | 听着 先生们 我理解你们 难以看到大局 |
[12:25] | but the world is much larger than just miami. | 但这世界可不仅仅是迈阿密 |
[12:27] | What we do over here saves american lives overseas. | 我们在这里做的 拯救了海外的美国人 |
[12:30] | I will not apologize for our mission. | 我不会因为我们的行动表示歉意 |
[12:34] | That magic gun of yours,why don’t you just hand it over? | 干嘛不交你们的神枪来? |
[12:39] | I think we’re done here. | 我想我们谈完了 |
[12:40] | Not hardly,Mr. Lancaster. | 远没有 Lancaster先生 |
[12:49] | Dispatch,this is air-12. We’re responding to sandcrest park. | 调度中心 这里是空12部队 我们授命去Sandcrest公园 |
[12:53] | Air-12 be advised,victim is steve lancaster,head of peregrine security. | 通知空12部队 受害人Steve Lancaster peregrine安保公司的老总 |
[12:57] | Possible doa. | 可能已经死亡 |
[12:59] | **** | 了解 |
[13:07] | His name is steve lancaster. | 他叫Steve Lancaster |
[13:15] | You know what? There’s no obvious cause of death here. | 知道吗 没有明显的死因 |
[13:18] | There’s no blood,there’s no gunshot wound,there’s no stab mark. | 没有血迹 没有枪伤 没有被刺伤 |
[13:22] | Not a mark on him. | 什么痕迹都没有 |
[13:25] | It’s like he laid down and died. | 看起来像是躺下来死了 |
[13:28] | I’m sure he had help. | 肯定有人送了他一程 |
[13:31] | Now wait a second. Hey,guys… | 等一下 伙计们… |
[13:34] | get your handoff me. | 把手拿开 |
[13:36] | Excuse me. You cannot be here. | 对不起 你不能进来 |
[13:38] | This is a secured crime scene,all right? Hey… | 这是受保护的犯罪现场 知道吗? 嘿 |
[13:40] | that suv is peregrine property. | 那辆SUV是peregrine公司的财产 |
[13:44] | I need to collect what’s inside. | 我要拿走上面的东西 |
[13:46] | National security issues. | 事关国家安全 |
[13:47] | That’s all well and good,pal, | 当然了 老兄 |
[13:49] | but murder investigation trumps whatever it is you’re doing, | 但不管你做什么都没谋杀调查重要 |
[13:51] | so you’re gonna have to get lost,okay? | 所以请你离开 好吗? |
[13:55] | Get behind the yellow tape or I’ll take you into custody myself. | 退到警戒线后面 否则我就逮捕你 |
[14:09] | this isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[14:10] | Not by a long shot. | 绝对没完 |
[14:12] | Beat it. | 走吧 |
[14:17] | Mr. Wolfe,let’s get alexx out here. | Wolfe 叫Alexx过来 |
[15:08] | What have you got? | 发现什么? |
[15:11] | I found an unspent round on the seat,and I think I’ve got lancaster’s laptop. | 在座位上找到一发没有用过的子弹 还有Lancaster的笔记本电脑 |
[15:15] | Wonder if that’s what peregrine was so hot to get their hands on. | 也许这就是Peregrine公司 急于插手的原因 |
[15:17] | Check out this tattoo. | 看看这个纹身 |
[15:21] | Looks like our mercenary used to be a navy seal. | 看来这位雇佣兵曾当过海豹突击队员 |
[15:25] | I didn’t see any signs of a struggle in there. | 我没发现有什么搏斗的痕迹 |
[15:27] | You think he would have fought back. | 你认为他应该会反击 |
[15:29] | I think I know why he didn’T. | 我想我知道他为什么没反击了 |
[15:34] | Burn marks. | 烧伤 |
[15:35] | My guess,someone hit him with a stun gun. | 我猜 有人用电枪打了他 |
[15:44] | yeah,but that wouldn’t be powerful enough to kill him. | 没错 但是还不足以致死 |
[15:47] | No,but it could knock you out for a good ten minutes. | 但是能使你昏迷十分钟左右 |
[15:50] | That’s long enough to finish up the job. | 这时间足够把他干掉了 |
[15:52] | So they hit him with a stun gun and then strangle him? | 那么他们先用电击枪击昏他 然后再掐死了他? |
[15:54] | No. | 不 |
[15:55] | His lips aren’t blue,no signs of petechia. | 他的嘴唇不是蓝色 没有瘀痕 |
[16:00] | So what are you thinking? | 你怎么想? |
[16:02] | These kind of people,they want a murder to be invisible. | 这些家伙 想要杀人于无形 |
[16:07] | Like an assassination. | 像是暗杀 |
[16:09] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:10] | And I have a hunch how they did it. | 我有预感 他们是怎么干的 |
[16:39] | Natalia told me that you had a crackerjack autopsy going on, | Natalia说你在进行一项专业的尸检 |
[16:42] | but that you wouldn’t tell her what you were doing. | 但是不告诉她你在做什么 |
[16:44] | Calleigh,you know I don’t like to jinx my theories before I’ve had a chance to test ’em out. | Calleigh 你知道 再没有证实想法前 我是不愿意多说的 |
[16:49] | But you came at the right time. | 但是你来得正好 |
[16:51] | So what killed him? | 那是什么杀了他? |
[16:52] | A bubble. | 气泡 |
[16:54] | Come again? | 再说遍? |
[16:55] | If I’m right,it was an air embolism that took our soldier down. | 如果我猜得是对的 那么放倒这个家伙的就是空气栓塞 |
[17:00] | So you mean like when a person gets an air bubble in their vein? | 你的意思是他的血管里一个气泡? |
[17:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:04] | Travels to the heart,gets stuck in the valves and stops the heart from beating. | 气泡向心脏移动 堵在瓣膜那 从而导致心跳停止 |
[17:09] | Only way to know for sure is to submerge the heart in water. | 唯一能确定的办法就是把 心脏浸泡在水里 |
[17:13] | If there’s air inside,it’ll float to the surface. | 如果有空气在里面 气泡就会浮上来 |
[17:20] | I am now going to cut the right ventricle. | 我现在要切开右心室 |
[17:28] | And there’s your killer bubble. | 这就是致命气泡 |
[17:29] | So this was no accident. | 那么这不是意外 |
[17:30] | No way. | 绝对不是 |
[17:32] | Circulatory system is airtight. | 循环系统是密封的 |
[17:35] | The only way to get air in your veins is to have it forced in. | 空气进入血管的唯一方法就是 用外力迫使其进入 |
[17:41] | Like with a syringe. | 像是用注射器 |
[17:50] | So somebody killed him. | 有人杀了他 |
[17:52] | Problem is you are looking at the perfect murder. | 问题是这是一起完美谋杀 |
[17:56] | It is almost impossible to trace this back to the killer. | 几乎不可能追寻到凶手的踪迹 |
[18:01] | What about the injection site? | 注射口呢? |
[18:04] | Could you find something there? | 那里有发现什么吗? |
[18:06] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[18:08] | Oh,this killer was so smart. | 哦 凶手真是太聪明了 |
[18:24] | Lieutenant caine,darren butler,current ceo of peregrine security. | Caine队长 Darren Butler Peregrine保安公司的现任CEO |
[18:29] | Current ceo? | 现任CEO? |
[18:30] | Well,that didn’t take long,did it? | 上任得还真快 |
[18:32] | Steve was a good leader,lieutenant,but we move on. | Steve是个不错的领导 队长 但是工作还得继续 |
[18:34] | Can’t distract from the mission. | 必须集中精力在这次任务上 |
[18:35] | Was killing steve a part of the mission? | 杀了Steve是任务的一部分吗? |
[18:39] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:40] | Steve was murdered. | Steve被谋杀了 |
[18:43] | And how does that relate to peregrine? | 那和Peregrine公司有什么关系? |
[18:44] | We found a dx4 round in lancaster’s suv. | 我们在Lancaste的SUV车上 发现了一颗DX4的子弹 |
[18:48] | Is that where he was storing the vaporizer? | 他把”蒸发器”放在车上吗? |
[18:51] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[18:53] | But if steve was involved with the use of that weapon,then he crossed the line. | 但是如果Steve和使用那种武器有关 那么他就是越界了 |
[18:57] | Of course,we’ll never know now. He’s dead. | 当然 我们永远也不会知道了 他死了 |
[19:01] | Yes,how convenient for you. | 是啊 对你来说真是方便 |
[19:04] | Lieutenant,off the record,you’re looking at us when you should be looking outside. | 队长 私下说来 你应该注意外面的人 而不是老是盯着我们不放 |
[19:08] | So you’re saying steve had enemies. | 你是说Steve有敌人 |
[19:10] | Plenty. | 大把的 |
[19:12] | I’m gonna need those names. | 我需要这些人的名字 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry,but those files are confidential. | 对不起 但是档案是机密的 |
[19:17] | You’ll just have to find them on your own. | 你得自己找了 |
[19:19] | Yes,and I will. | 是的 我会的 |
[19:20] | And a word to the wise,Mr. Butler,your name better not be amongst them. | 再说一句 Butler先生 你最好别名列其中 |
[19:46] | Oh,yeah. Got a nice juicy partial right here on the clasp. | 在表扣上发现了枚指纹 |
[19:50] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[19:52] | Hopefully,that will give us our killer and not our victim. | 希望这是凶手留下的 |
[20:29] | here we go. James reilley. | 找到了 James Reilley |
[20:31] | Any priors? | 有前科吗? |
[20:32] | No,his record’s pristine. | 没有 他的记录很干净 |
[20:35] | Why is he in afis then? | 那他为什么在AFIS系统里? |
[20:38] | Says he was in the navy. | 他在海军服过役 |
[20:39] | All military personnel get fingerprinted when they enlist. | 军人在入伍的时候都会留下指纹记录 |
[20:44] | Steve lancaster was a navy seal. | Steve Lancaster是海豹突击队员 |
[20:46] | I wonder if they knew each other. | 他们会不会互相认识? |
[20:47] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法知道 |
[20:54] | Look,I’m really sorry that steve is dead, | 听着 Steve死了我很遗憾 |
[20:56] | but I don’t see what that has to do with me. | 但是我不知道这和我有什么关系 |
[20:58] | We found your fingerprint on his watchband. | 我们在他的表带上发现了你的指纹 |
[21:01] | Oh,come on. Are you kidding? | 哦 拜托 你开玩笑吗? |
[21:04] | Is that why I’m here? | 就因为这个把我叫来? |
[21:06] | I ran into steve today. | 我今天碰见了Steve |
[21:07] | It must have happened when I,when we shook hands. | 肯定是我们握手的时候沾上的 |
[21:11] | I was on my way to see a client,and we just bumped into each other. | 我去见客户的路上 |
[21:18] | Steve lancaster. Reilly? | 正好碰上了他 |
[21:24] | Hey,you got a minute? | 嘿 你有时间吗? |
[21:25] | You want to grab something to eat? | 一起吃点东西? |
[21:28] | Actually,I can’t,man. I got to run. | 实际上 恐怕不行 伙计 我得走了 |
[21:33] | He seemed like he was in a rush. | 他看起来好像很匆忙 |
[21:37] | I haven’t seen steve since I left peregrine. | 自从我离开Peregrine公司后 就没见过Steve |
[21:39] | So you worked at peregrine security? | 那么你曾在Peregrine保安公司干过? |
[21:41] | For a while. | 干过一阵 |
[21:43] | Steve brought me in to set up the computer systems. | Steve招我进来负责建立电脑系统 |
[21:46] | Why’d you leave? | 为什么离开? |
[21:48] | Well,I guess I just didn’t want the life anymore. | 我只是不想再过这样的生活 |
[21:52] | After all the years in the navy and then peregrine, | 这么多年在海军还有Peregrine的日子 |
[21:55] | I just got tired of playing war. | 让我厌倦了战争 |
[21:58] | I run a computer repair firm now. | 我现在开了一家电脑维修公司 |
[22:00] | Where did you go after you saw steve? | 你遇见Steve后去了哪? |
[22:03] | I went back to the office. | 我回了办公室 |
[22:04] | You can ask my secretary. | 你可以问我的秘书 |
[22:08] | I will. | 我会的 |
[22:18] | Is that lancaster’s laptop? | 那是Lancaster的笔记本电脑吗? |
[22:20] | I thought it came up empty for any evidence of the killer. | 我还以为不会留下有关凶手的证据 |
[22:23] | Yeah,well,that’s why I wanted to crack it open, | 所以我想破解它看看 |
[22:24] | see if we got any information that will point us in the right direction. | 看能不能找到什么有价值的信息 |
[22:27] | Um,well,I’ll take any direction at this point. | 现在什么都是有可能的线索 |
[22:31] | I heard you talked to reilly’s secretary. | 我听说你和Reilly的秘书谈了 |
[22:34] | Yeah,she confirmed his story,but she may be covering for him. | 她证实了他的话 但是她也可能是在为他做掩饰 |
[22:38] | Wait. Will you pop open that report? | 等等 能打开那个文件吗? |
[22:42] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[22:44] | “Operation black market status.” | “黑市运作状况” |
[22:48] | That sounds like plans for a military action. | 听起来像是军方行动计划 |
[22:52] | What does “asset out of the bag,” mean? | “袋子外的资产”是什么意思? |
[22:54] | Asset– in military jargon,that means a target. | 资产– 在军事用语里就是指目标 |
[22:57] | “Three bogies in play” means three enemies involved. | “比赛中有三只妖怪”就是说有三个敌人 |
[23:02] | Three is the number of victims at the warehouse shooting this morning. | 今早在仓库就是有三个受害人被枪击 |
[23:06] | I think these are the plans. | 我想这些就是计划 |
[23:08] | All right,take a look at this. | 好的 看看这个 |
[23:09] | “Mission status: Stage one incomplete.” | “任务状况:第一步 未完成” |
[23:13] | Well,if this morning was stage one,I wonder what else they have planned. | 如果今天早上是第一步 那他们还计划干什么了 |
[23:19] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[23:21] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[23:26] | I’m not doing anything. The laptop’s doing this on its own. | 我什么也没做 是这台笔记本自动运行的 |
[23:29] | Someone’s purging the hard drive. They’re doing it remotely. | 有人正在清除硬盘数据 是远程遥控的 |
[23:31] | They were just waiting for us to turn the computer on. | 他们就是在等我们开机 |
[23:33] | Turn it off. | 快关掉 |
[23:34] | I can’T. They’re overriding it. | 关不了 电脑被他们操控了 |
[23:37] | Well,can you figure out who’s doing it? | 你能找出是谁干的吗? |
[23:39] | I’m transmitting an output signal,but… | 我正在发送输出信号 但是… |
[23:42] | once the computer’s wiped out,all trace of whoever is doing this will be gone. | 一旦电脑数据都被清除 操控者的痕迹也会跟着消失 |
[23:49] | I’m synched in to their satellite transmission. | 我和他们的卫星传输同步了 |
[23:51] | It’s looking for a source. | 正在寻找来源 |
[23:53] | We have to hurry. It’s wiped out 75% of the hard drive. | 我们得快点 已经清除掉75%的硬盘数据了 |
[23:58] | It’s narrowed it down to south florida. | 范围缩小到南佛罗里达州 |
[24:01] | 85%. Come on. | 85% 快点 |
[24:02] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[24:03] | We’re almost there. | 快了 |
[24:14] | it’s gone. | 消失了 |
[24:17] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[24:21] | An address. | 一个地址 |
[24:23] | That’s the address to peregrine’s headquarters. | 是Peregrine总部的地址 |
[24:28] | They wiped out their own computer. | 他们清除了自己的电脑 |
[24:31] | They’re covering up something really big. | 他们在隐瞒什么重要的事情 |
[24:40] | You’ve been tampering with the evidence,Mr. Butler. | 你在销毁证据 Butler先生 |
[24:44] | It’s not tampering when you’re sanitizing your own computer files. | 只是在清理电脑 不是销毁证据 |
[24:48] | It is if you’re interfering in a murder investigation. | 如果你干扰了谋杀案调查 那就是 |
[24:50] | We have to insure our information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands. | 我们得保证我们的信息 不会流入错误的人手中 |
[24:53] | You mean like mine? | 比如我吗? |
[24:56] | There was nothing in there that would have pertained to steve’s death. | 那里面没有什么东西 和Steve的死有关 |
[24:59] | Mr. Lancaster was killed because the operation black market wasn’t completed this morning. | Lancaster先生被杀是因为 今天早上的黑市行动没有完成 |
[25:05] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[25:06] | Educate me. | 那就教教我吧 |
[25:09] | Okay,lieutenant. You were right about lancaster. | 好吧 队长 关于Lancaster的想法你是对的 |
[25:13] | He exceeded our protocols,and used the dx-4 in the dock operation. | 他违反了我们的协议 在码头行动中使用了DX-4 |
[25:15] | The vaporizer. | “蒸发者” |
[25:17] | We were going to turn over that gun to the feds,but it was never returned to base. | 我们打算移交联邦调查局 但是它再没返回基地 |
[25:21] | So the mission is incomplete until we reacquire the vaporizer. | 所以直到我们重新找到”蒸发者” 任务才算完成 |
[25:26] | So it was in his suv. | 那么”蒸发者”曾放在他车上了? |
[25:28] | Where it was stolen when he was murdered. | 他被人谋杀时失窃了 |
[25:37] | You’re telling me that the most dangerous weapon on the planet is loose on the streets of miami. | 你是说地球上最危险的武器 就在迈阿密的大街上不见了 |
[26:11] | I’m sorry,do I… do I smell pork? | 不好意思 我… 我是不是闻到猪肉的味道了? |
[26:13] | You do. | 没错 |
[26:14] | I’m using pig flesh because it’s the closest thing to human flesh that I could find. | 我在用猪肉做实验 因为它是 我能找到的和人肉最接近的东西 |
[26:18] | I’m trying to tie peregrine to the lancaster murder. | 我想要找出Peregrine公司和 Lancaster被谋杀之间的联系 |
[26:21] | I didn’t know that stun guns were traceable. | 没想到原来电枪也是能被追查的 |
[26:23] | Well,it isn’t like a regular gun,but if the mark is unique enough… | 它不像是一般的枪 但是如果留下的痕迹足够特别… |
[26:27] | I mean,for example,this is the lancaster stun bite. | 我是说 举个例子 这是电枪在Lancaster身上留下的痕迹 |
[26:31] | You can see how the prongs are close together. | 你可以看出两个放电点的距离 |
[26:34] | If I can match this model to one of these, | 如果这个样本能和其中一个对上 |
[26:36] | I think we might be able to find our killer. | 我们就有可能找到凶手 |
[26:41] | It’s what I suspected. | 正是我怀疑的 |
[26:43] | Meet the sentry– the world’s smallest stun gun. | 看看这个”Sentry” 世界上最小的电枪 |
[26:46] | You’re telling me that that tiny thing took down a 200-pound guy? | 你是说那个小玩意放倒了 一个200磅的家伙? |
[26:49] | Well,it kicks out a million volts. | 它能放出一百万伏呢 |
[26:52] | You know,it’s funny– I would think those peregrine guys were such a boy’s club, | 有意思的是 我觉得这些Peregrine 的家伙应该都是些汉子 |
[26:55] | they wouldn’t use such a girly little weapon. | 他们不会用这么娘的玩意 |
[26:58] | Well,I only ended up testing it against government issue stun guns, | 我才刚测试了政府部门用的电枪 |
[27:01] | and I figured that’s what peregrine would be using. | 正是Peregrine公司用的 |
[27:03] | What kind of government agencies? | 什么政府部门? |
[27:05] | State department,customs agents. | 国务院 海关办 |
[27:09] | Customs agents? | 海关办? |
[27:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:14] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[27:20] | What’s this all about,wolfe? | 怎么了 Wolfe? |
[27:24] | – It’s about your stun gun. – Excuse me? | – 和你的电枪有关 – 什么? |
[27:26] | You carry a sentry,is that right? | 你有一把sentry 对吗? |
[27:28] | Yes. They’re issued to us. | 对 那是他们发给我们的 那么Steve Lancaster的被杀 |
[27:34] | was that a state-sponsored assassination | 是政府的暗杀行为 |
[27:36] | or did you do that on your own? | 还是你自作主张? |
[27:40] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[27:42] | Lancaster was murdered with a sentry. | 谋杀Lancaster的武器是”sentry” |
[27:45] | The very same model stun gun you carry. | 和你的电击枪一摸一样 |
[27:48] | And why would i have a reason to kill lancaster? | 那我为什么要杀Lancaster? |
[27:52] | Well,the vaporizer. | 嗯 可能是为了”蒸发者” |
[27:55] | I’m trying to stop that weapon just like you. | 我和你一样希望找到那武器 |
[27:57] | Now you are. | 现在你找到了 |
[27:58] | See,you’re the liaison for peregrine, | 瞧 你是Peregrine公司的联络人 |
[27:59] | but you didn’t know they were using that weapon until I told you,is that right? | 但直到我告诉你 你才知道他们用了那武器 对吗? |
[28:02] | Uh-uh,I can’t be held responsible for what they do. | 我不该为他们的所作所为负责 |
[28:05] | Well,your supervisors can. | 但你的上级会 |
[28:07] | When it gets out in the public that you hired a company to do your dirty work that’s using illegal weapons, | 如果让公众知道你们雇其他人干脏活 还用了违法的武器 |
[28:12] | you’re gonna take the fall. | 你们就完蛋了 |
[28:17] | I think you killed lancaster to get the gun. | 我认为你杀Lancaster是为了那枪 |
[28:20] | I think if there was no gun… | 如果没有枪的话… |
[28:24] | no problem. | 就没麻烦了 |
[28:27] | You got nothing to base that on. | 你没证据 |
[28:28] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[28:30] | Every time you use that stun gun,the date and time is recorded. | 每次你用电枪的日期和时间 都被记录在案 |
[28:43] | why don’t you hand it over. | 把枪交出来 |
[28:45] | Here. | 给 |
[28:49] | But don’t let my supervisors hear. | 但别让我的上级们知道了 |
[28:51] | My job is already on the line for how this was handled. | 这事儿已经让我的工作岌岌可危了 |
[28:54] | If they hear that I’m now a suspect… | 要是他们听说我现在是个嫌犯… |
[28:55] | if this tests positive… | 如果这个测试结果成立… |
[28:59] | your job is going to be the least of your worries. | 工作问题对你来说 已经是最不重要的了 |
[29:25] | Okay,okay,what’s wrong? | 好 好 出了什么问题? |
[29:28] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[29:31] | I was convinced that our customs agent killed lancaster, | 我深信这个海关探员杀了Lancaster |
[29:34] | but she didn’t fire her stun gun. | 但她并没有用她的电枪 |
[29:35] | She didn’t even fire it once. | 一次也没用过 |
[29:36] | So,uh… we don’t have a suspect. | 所以 呃… 我们还没有嫌犯 |
[29:41] | Well,baby… maybe this will help you out. | 宝贝… 也许这能帮你 |
[29:45] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[29:46] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[29:47] | They look like black specks. | 像是黑色斑点 |
[29:51] | Where did you find these? | 你在哪儿找到的? |
[29:53] | In our victim’s eye. | 受害者的眼睛里 |
[29:55] | I found the injection site– in his retinal vein. | 我找到了注射的地方 他的视网膜血管 |
[29:59] | A syringe was the last thing our soldier saw. | 那家伙最后看到的是注射器 |
[30:08] | Alexx… this is huge. | Alexx… 这是个大发现 |
[30:12] | If trace can tell us what these black specks are,we may have our man. | 如果痕迹室能告诉我们黑色斑点是什么 我们可能会找出凶手 |
[30:22] | Steve lancaster,Mr. Reilly. | Steve Lancaster, Reilly先生 |
[30:25] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[30:26] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[30:28] | We found out about an interesting tool you use to service computer equipment. | 我们发现了你维修电脑时 使用了一种有趣的工具 |
[30:33] | The next time you kill somebody with a syringe, | 下次你要再用注射器杀人 |
[30:35] | you should try cleaning the toner out first. | 应该试试先把墨粉洗干净 |
[30:47] | You know what,this is harassment. | 你知道吗 这是骚扰 |
[30:48] | I am not the only computer salesman in miami. | 我不是迈阿密唯一一个卖电脑的 |
[30:51] | But you had a motive. | 但只有你有动机 |
[30:53] | And what is that motive? | 什么动机? |
[30:54] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[30:57] | I’m out of here. | 拜托 我要走了 |
[30:57] | Sit down,Mr. Reilly. | 坐下来 Reilly先生 |
[31:04] | Now,we ran into a security firewall with your employment records. | 我们查你工作履历时 碰到了安全防火墙 |
[31:07] | So we called in a few favors at the state department. | 我们就找州政府帮了些忙 |
[31:09] | And it turns out that you didn’t quit at peregrine,you were fired. | 发现你并不是辞职离开 Peregrine公司的 你是被开除的 |
[31:13] | I was not fired. | 我不是被开除的 |
[31:15] | You cannot fire the founder of a company. | 你不能开除公司的缔造者 |
[31:18] | Lancaster founded peregrine. | Lancaster建立了Peregrine公司 |
[31:20] | That’s what it says on the revised brochures. | 那只是修订版简介上的说法 |
[31:23] | Peregrine was my idea. | 建立Peregrine是我的主意 |
[31:26] | I came up with it back in the seals. | 在海豹突击队时就想到了 |
[31:28] | That’s when I met steve. | 当时我认识了Steve |
[31:30] | I brought him on as a partner. | 我让他做我的搭档 |
[31:37] | So how did he force you out? | 那他是怎么把你逼走的? |
[31:41] | I was spending so much time engineering coups in other countries, | 我花了太多精力策划 在国外的秘密行动 |
[31:45] | I didn’t see the one he was pulling on me. | 却没看到他在我身上策划的 |
[31:47] | So you assassinated him. | 所以你暗杀了他 |
[31:58] | Lancaster betrayed peregrine. | Lancaster背叛了Peregrine |
[32:04] | It was a noble idea and he turned it into a killing machine. | 本来是个好主意 他却把它变成了杀人机器 |
[32:08] | Should have held true to your own ideals. | 应该坚持住你的理想的 |
[32:13] | The world is better off. | 世界会变得更好 |
[32:19] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要什么? |
[32:38] | at least I completed my mission. | 至少我完成了我的任务 |
[32:41] | Was part of that mission to steal the dx-4? | 任务的另一部分是不是盗取DX-4? |
[32:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[32:46] | The gun– you took it from lancaster’s suv. | 那枪 你从Lancaster的SUV上拿的 |
[32:49] | No,I didn’T. | 不 我没有 |
[32:52] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[32:56] | Someone must have stolen it after I left. | 肯定在我离开之后有人偷了它 |
[32:58] | I hope so for your sake. | 为了你好 我希望那是真的 |
[33:00] | Take him. | 押走 |
[33:03] | Eric,let’s take another look at that suv. | Eric 我们再看看那辆SUV |
[33:27] | Hey. I got a human hair… with a bulb. | 嘿 我找到根头发… 带发根的 |
[33:33] | Beautiful. | 棒极了 |
[33:35] | I’ll have natalia and put a name to it. | 我会让Natalia找出是谁的头发 |
[33:51] | Gabriel soto. | |
[33:54] | No,man. | 不 老兄 |
[33:55] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[33:56] | I’m here to see soto about a job. | 我是来见Soto的 谈工作 |
[33:58] | Well,where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[34:00] | He’s right there. | 就在这里 |
[34:03] | You made bail,soto,but you might be going right back in. | 你能保释自己 Soto 但你很可能马上就得故地重游了 |
[34:07] | You hiring new staff? | 已经雇了新手下? |
[34:09] | I need to replace the men I lost after peregrine wiped them out. | 我得招人替那些被Peregrine干掉的人 |
[34:12] | You need more manpower now that you have the vaporizer to sell. | 手上有了”蒸发者”要卖出去 你肯定需要更多人手 |
[34:16] | that’ll be a little difficult since I don’t have it. | 我可没那东西 所以那有点难 |
[34:18] | Yeah,well,I can put you in lancaster’s suv,exactly where the gun was stolen from. | 嗯 你去过Lancaster的SUV 枪就是在那儿被偷的 |
[34:22] | And how can you do that? | 你怎么证明这个? |
[34:24] | Because I found your hair in the front seat. | 我在车前座找到了你的头发 |
[34:29] | You deliver that dx-4,I bring the buyer. | 你运送那把DX-4 我把买家带过来 |
[34:32] | We’ll split it 50-50. | 我们五五分成 |
[34:34] | And why does he want the vaporizer? | 他为什么想要”蒸发者”? |
[34:36] | He wants to mass produce it. | 他想大批量生产这种武器 |
[34:38] | He’s willing to pay big for it. | 所以愿意花大钱买 |
[34:40] | Well,if that’s the case,then I’ll just contact him myself. | 呃 这样的话我可以直接联系他 |
[34:43] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[34:44] | He only deals with me. | 他只跟我交易 |
[34:47] | Not if you’re dead. | 如果你死了就不同了 |
[34:54] | Oh,man. | 噢 老兄 |
[34:56] | I didn’t steal anything. | 我什么都没偷 |
[34:57] | Look… I met with lancaster,you know,to talk. | 瞧… 我是找Lancaster谈谈的 |
[35:01] | You were just chatting it up with the guy who killed your men? | 你跟杀了你手下的人只是聊天? |
[35:04] | No,I don’t think so. | 我不相信 |
[35:06] | It was before that. | 那是出事之前 |
[35:08] | I was looking to buy the vaporizer gun from him,okay? | 我想从他手上买”蒸发者” 明白吗? |
[35:12] | I could retire off the profit from that. | 这一笔的利润就够我退休了 |
[35:13] | Yeah,by selling it to our enemies. | 是啊 把它卖给我们的敌人 |
[35:16] | Nothing personal. | 无关私事 |
[35:17] | It’s just business. | 只是生意而已 |
[35:20] | get down! | 趴下! |
[36:13] | is it personal now,soto? | 现在还是不是私事 Soto? |
[36:16] | This guy’s dead. | 这人死了 |
[36:18] | That bullet was meant for you. | 子弹本来是冲着你去的 |
[36:42] | The shots were fired from over there. | 枪手是在那里开枪的 |
[36:46] | I’ve got a .308 casing. | 我找到了点308口径的弹壳 |
[36:48] | This didn’t come from the vaporizer. | 不是从”蒸发者”中发射的 |
[36:53] | You know what’s weird? | 你知道奇怪的是什么吗? |
[36:55] | I don’t see any of your bullet strikes here. | 我没看到你朝这边开一枪 |
[36:58] | Yeah,I tried to get a bead on the shooters,but… | 是啊 我试着瞄准枪手 但… |
[37:00] | by the time I did,they took off. | 我瞄准的时候他们已经跑了 |
[37:05] | You know whatever is said between us stays between us,right? | 你知道我们之间的谈话没有顾忌吧? |
[37:11] | Did you freeze? | 你是不是呆住了? |
[37:15] | No,I didn’T. | 不 我没有 |
[37:18] | It’s just when the,uh… when he started shooting, | 只是当…当他开枪的时候 |
[37:21] | it took me back to that day. | 让我回想起了那一天 |
[37:23] | I,uh… I felt like I was getting shot all over again. | 我 呃… 好像我又被枪击了一样 |
[37:29] | Well,why don’t we just focus on the here and now? | 让我们先集中精力到眼下吧 |
[37:32] | We’ve got a shooter to catch. | 还有个枪手要抓 |
[37:42] | You know,it looks like there are more casings up there. | 看上去 那边似乎有更多的弹壳 |
[37:45] | Concealment. Higher position. | 藏身处 在高点 |
[37:46] | It’s where I’d want to be. | 我也会选择这个地点 |
[38:02] | I’ll check it out. | 我去看看 |
[38:41] | You find the casings? | 找到弹壳了吗? |
[38:42] | Yeah. Three. | 是的 三个 |
[38:45] | The shooter found himself a nice perch up here, | 枪手在这里找到了个很好的射击地点 |
[38:47] | but he wasn’t too careful getting down. | 但趴下来时并不小心 |
[38:49] | Really! Did you get a print? | 是吗! 你弄到了指纹? |
[38:51] | Sure did. Just one,but… | 当然 只有一个 但… |
[38:53] | one’s enough,right? | 一个就够了对吗? |
[39:03] | How do you know I took the shot? | 你怎么知道是我开的枪? |
[39:04] | We recovered your fingerprints from the sniper perch,patrick. | 我们在狙击手的据点那儿 找到了你的指纹 Patrick |
[39:18] | Soto was a sanctioned target. | Soto是我们的目标 |
[39:19] | As you know,I’m shielded from prosecution under the patriot act. | 你知道在爱国法令保护下 你们不能起诉我 |
[39:21] | I’d hate to rain on your parade,my friend, | 我讨厌让你失望 朋友 |
[39:23] | but soto,as it turns out,was not the victim. | 但看来受害者并不是Soto |
[39:26] | You killed an innocent man. | 你杀害了一个无辜的人 |
[39:28] | So,currently,you’re not shielded by anything. | 所以现在没什么能保护你 |
[39:38] | Intel said soto was there. | 有情报说Soto在那儿 |
[39:40] | He was. | 他在那儿 |
[39:57] | You killed an innocent man. | 你杀了个无辜的人 |
[40:08] | Why did they want him dead? | 他们为什么想他死 |
[40:12] | So soto’s buyer would deal directly with us. | 那样Soto的买家就会直接跟我们交易 |
[40:14] | We mobilized in the warehouse. | 我们已经在仓库里部署好了 |
[40:15] | Okay,let me rephrase it. Where is the gun? | 好 我来换一种问法 枪在哪儿? |
[40:19] | Where is it right now? | 枪现在在哪儿? |
[40:21] | We removed the asset from the suv the moment we knew lancaster was down. | 一旦知道Lancaster死了 我们就把它从SUV里转移了 |
[40:33] | Where is the location of the sale? | 交易地点在哪里? |
[40:35] | I don’t question my superiors. | 我不会问上级这种问题 |
[40:37] | I get my orders,I act on them. | 我收到指令 |
[40:38] | Patrick. | 然后行动 |
[40:40] | I believe in the cause,lieutenant, | 我相信那些 队长 |
[40:41] | that we’re defenders of liberty,overseas and at home- | 不论是在国内还是国外 我们都是自由的捍卫者 |
[40:44] | – wherever good soldiers are needed,that’s where we are. – So be a good soldier,patrick- | – 哪里需要好士兵 我们就在哪里 – 那就当个好士兵 Patrick |
[40:47] | be a good soldier and get me the location of the sale. Where is it? | 当个好士兵 告诉我交易地点 在哪儿? |
[40:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:51] | Patrick… | |
[40:53] | if you don’t give me the location,innocent people are gonna die. | 如果你不告诉我地点 无辜的人会丧命 |
[40:55] | – Look at me. Look at me. – I don’t know. | – 看着我 看着我 – 我不知道 |
[40:57] | Innocent people are gonna die. | 无辜的人会丧命 |
[40:59] | – And I know that you don’t want that to happen,do you? – I don’t know. Only butler knows. | – 我知道你不希望发生那种事 对吗? – 我不知道 只有Butler知道 |
[41:03] | That’s not who you are. | 你不是那样的人 |
[41:07] | Only butler knows. | 只有Butler知道 |
[41:08] | Then give me butler. | 那就把Butler交出来 |
[41:09] | All I can give you is his computer. | 我只能给你他的电脑 |
[41:11] | Do that. | 那就去做 |
[41:36] | Butler! | |
[41:38] | Have you seen this weapon used in the field? | 你见过这武器用于实战吗? |
[41:40] | On several targets… completely vaporize a human. | 看过几次…能把一个人完全蒸发 |
[41:44] | Most beautiful thing to behold. | 最出色的武器 |
[41:49] | You said we’d be left alone. | 你说我们不会被打扰的 |
[41:52] | This’ll just give me a chance to demonstrate what the vaporizer can do. | 这让我有机会展示蒸发者的威力 |
[42:11] | All right,let’s go. I’ll finish it off. | 好 我们走吧 我会搞定的 |
[42:12] | Get the ammo on the plane. | 把弹药装上飞机 |
[42:32] | And that’s with only half the barrels engaged. | 这才是一半的子弹 |
[42:52] | You’re on the losing side of this one,lieutenant. | 这次你输定了 队长 |
[42:58] | I could fire a thousand rounds before you get a shot off… | 你开枪之前我可以射出上千发子弹… |
[43:12] | well,apparently… …it only takes the one. | 显然… |
[43:42] | CSI: Miami Season 06 Episode 11 Guerillas in the Mist | …只要一发就够了 |