Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] rebecca! You made it! Rebecca! 你真的来了!
[00:18] Are you kidding,kate? 开什么玩笑呢 Kate
[00:19] Where are you off to? 你们打算去哪里?
[00:20] Spain,italy and greece. 西班牙 意大利和希腊
[00:22] Can you believe it? 你相信吗?
[00:24] Denn y got aisacht. It’s vulgar,I know. Dennis买了艘游艇 有点庸俗 我知道
[00:27] Where is your other half,anyway? 你的另一半到底在哪儿?
[00:30] Uh,he’s probably off closing one last deal before I whisk him away. 呃 他很可能正赶着在我拉走他之前 做完最后一笔生意
[00:34] I like to win. 我喜欢赢的感觉
[00:46] There are some sweet – looking women here,dennis. 这里长相甜美的姑娘可不少啊 Dennis
[00:48] Hook me up. 给我介绍介绍
[00:49] Hook you up? 给你介绍?
[00:51] You’re a married man. 你已经结婚了
[00:55] Whoa,who’s that? 那个是谁?
[00:57] That’s mia,one of our nannies. 她叫Mia 是我们的一个保姆
[01:00] She’s your nanny? 她是你们的保姆?
[01:01] My wife only hires trolls. 我老婆只会雇丑八怪
[01:04] I wonder why. 我完全明白她为什么要这样
[01:06] Jonah,why don’t you stay a while,hang out? Jonah 干嘛不在外面待一会儿玩玩呢?
[01:08] It’s your party,dad,not mine. 这是你的派对 爸爸 不是我的
[01:15] Mommy? 妈咪?
[01:19] Mommy? 妈咪?
[01:22] Mommy? 妈咪?
[01:25] Mommy! 妈咪!
[01:26] Mommy! 妈咪!
[01:28] Uh,what is it,honey? 呃 怎么了 甜心?
[01:29] Mommy’s a little busy right now. 妈妈现在有点忙
[01:31] But,mommy! 但是 妈咪!
[01:32] Okay. 好吧
[01:38] Oh,my god,megan! 噢 上帝啊 Megan!
[01:39] What happened to you? 你怎么了?
[01:41] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[01:43] What happened? 出了什么事?
[01:44] Vanessa won’t wake up. 我叫不醒Vanessa
[02:23] vanessa?
[02:24] Oh,my god! 噢 我的天!
[02:25] Call the police. Call the police. 打电话报警
[02:31] Vanessa? 快打电话报警
[02:42] lieutenant? 队长?
[02:44] Mr. Lambert. Lambert先生
[02:46] I can’t believe it. 我简直不敢相信
[02:48] In my own home. 就在我家里
[02:51] And my daughter. 我的女儿
[02:55] Who was vanessa? Vanessa是什么人?
[02:57] Vanessa was one of her nannies. Vanessa是她的保姆之一
[02:58] She’s been with us over a year. 她为我们工作了一年多
[03:00] – She was upstairs working. – Okay. – 那时候她正在楼上干活 – 好
[03:02] Who would want to hurt her? 有谁可能想伤害她?
[03:04] I’m ashamed to admit it– vanessa took care of our lives, 我很惭愧– Vanessa料理我们的生活起居
[03:07] but I didn’t know much about hers. 但我不怎么了解她的生活
[03:09] You know how it goes. 你明白这种情况
[03:10] Hard enough keeping tabs on your own family. 照料好自己的家人就已经够辛苦的了
[03:13] I want you to stay home and talk to no one. 我希望你呆在家里 不要跟任何人谈话
[03:17] We’re supposed to leave town this weekend for two months. 我们计划这周末离开迈阿密两个月
[03:19] You’re gonna have to put that on hold. 你的计划只能推迟了
[03:21] My family and i have nothing to hide. 我的家人和我都没什么好隐瞒的
[03:25] Then we shouldn’t have a problem. 那我们就不会有什么问题了
[03:33] C.S.I:Miami Season 06 Episode 10 My Nanny
[04:17] Alexx.
[04:18] She has two stab wounds in the upper torso,horatio,consistent with a knife. 她的前胸有两处刺伤 Horatio 和刀伤的痕迹一致
[04:23] I don’t see the weapon. 我没有看到凶器
[04:25] These footprints look like some kind of horror movie. 这些血脚印真像是恐怖电影里的场景
[04:28] And a five-year-old girl found her. 而且发现她的是个五岁的女孩
[04:31] Yes,who didn’t see the murder. 是的
[04:36] ‘Nessa? ‘Nessa! 但她并没有目击谋杀的过程
[04:43] Well,this is interesting. 嗯 这个很奇怪
[04:45] Her fingernail beds are already discolored. 她的甲床变色了
[04:49] They have a bluish tint. 泛着蓝色
[04:51] Normally they’re colorless after death. 通常人死后甲床应该没有颜色
[04:54] I’ll get into this and let you know. 我会查查看 然后告诉你结果
[04:56] Please do. 那就麻烦你了
[04:57] Mr. Wolfe. Wolfe先生
[04:58] Hey. The techs have printed and swabbed all the guests. 嘿 技术员已经采集了 每个客人的指纹和DNA
[05:00] They’ve been cooperative. 他们都很合作
[05:02] Okay,well,the guests at the party were outside,weren’t they? 好 客人们都在外面参加派对 对吗?
[05:06] Oh,yeah,I guess it would make that glass out of place,wouldn’t it? 对 我想这个水杯不应该出现在这 对吗?
[05:11] I’ll,um… 我会 呃…
[05:12] I’ll bring it to the lab and make sure it’s not the victim’S. 我会把它带回实验室 看它是不是受害者用过的
[05:14] Thank you,Mr. Wolfe. 谢谢 Wolfe先生
[05:26] All of these knives are negative for blood. 所有的刀具血液测试都是阴性
[05:29] Well,if the killer grabbed the weapon from the kitchen, 呃 如果凶手是从厨房里拿的凶器
[05:31] it stands to reason they’d put it back there,too. 按道理他们会把它放回原处
[05:34] Hide it in plain sight. 就藏在我们眼皮底下
[05:36] Yep. 是啊
[05:40] Here we go,this is… this is the last of ’em. 来吧 这是最后一把
[05:51] Nothing. 没有血迹
[05:57] Can we help you? I-it’s jonah,right? 需要我们帮忙吗? 你是Jonah对吗?
[05:59] Uh,yeah. 呃 是的
[06:00] Just wanted to get something to eat. 只是想拿点吃的
[06:03] – Are you okay? – Yeah. – 你还好吧? – 嗯
[06:06] Everything just sucks,that’s all. 每件事都糟透了 仅此而已
[06:07] I know. 我明白
[06:08] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[06:10] Were you very close to vanessa? 你跟Vanessa亲近吗?
[06:13] Not really. 不怎么亲近
[06:14] But she and megan were tight. 但她和Megan关系非常亲密
[06:16] How so? 怎么讲?
[06:17] They did everything together. 她们什么事情都一块儿做
[06:19] You can see why I wasn’t exactly thrilled to go on our trip. 你该能明白为什么 我对这次旅行不怎么兴奋
[06:23] Mom and dad. 爸爸和妈妈
[06:25] Megan and mary poppins. Megan和Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins儿童读物的主角 一个神秘的有魔法的英国保姆)
[06:28] I don’t fit in. 我是多余的
[06:29] So vanessa was gonna go with you? 那么Vanessa也会跟你们一起旅行?
[06:31] I don’t know who wanted her there more,my parents or my sister. 我不知道谁更需要她 我父母还是我妹妹
[06:36] jonah, You’d better remove yourself from the house until we’re done.okay? Jonah 你最好等我们这边结束后 再进屋子 好吗?
[06:45] This is a nice guesthouse. 这间客房真不错
[06:47] Yeah. Well,there are two beds,so I’m guessing both nannies lived here. 是啊 这里有两张床 所以我猜 两个保姆都住这里
[06:53] Looks like vanessa was packing to go on the family vacation. 看上去Vanessa正收拾行李 准备跟他们一家去度假
[06:59] I mean,don’t get me wrong,it’s not like I’m the lightest packer in the world, 我是说 别误会 这并不意味着 我旅行打包的行李就很少
[07:03] but who takes all of their photographs with them? 但谁会把所有照片都带上?
[07:07] Yeah. 有道理
[07:09] – Inside the picture frames? – Yeah. – 而且还是带相框的照片? – 是啊
[07:12] This place looks awfully empty. 这地方看上去太空荡荡了
[07:16] I don’t know that she was going away on a trip. 我不确定她是不是准备去旅行
[07:19] No.She was packing to go away permanently. 不是 她收拾行李是要永远离开这儿
[07:24] It’s true,yeah,I had to let vanessa go. 是的 的确如此 我必须得让vanessa走
[07:27] In fact,today was her last day. 实际上 今天是她工作的最后一天
[07:28] Were you not happy with her work? 你对她的工作不满意吗?
[07:31] Oh,no,on the contrary. 噢 不 正好相反
[07:33] She did it too well. 她的工作出色得过了头
[07:35] When megan got sick,she called out for vanessa. Megan生病时她只要Vanessa陪
[07:39] When she went to bed,she wanted vanessa to tuck her in. 上床睡觉时只想Vanessa给她掖被子
[07:44] Isn’t that why you hired her? 这不正是你雇她的原因吗?
[07:50] There. 这里
[07:52] All done. 全画好了
[07:52] Whatcha got,sweetie? 你画的什么 甜心?
[07:54] A picture of a family. 我的一家
[08:00] – Is that you? – Yeah. – 那是你吗? – 是的
[08:02] And that’s daddy,and that’s jonah,and,then,that’s you. 这是爹地 这是Jonah 这是你
[08:07] Oh,my god,I love it. 噢天哪 我喜欢这张画
[08:08] Thank you. Thank you. – 谢谢你 – 是谢谢你
[08:12] I know what you must think– that I deserved this. 我知道你会怎么想– 这是我活该
[08:16] Two nannies when I’m only working part-time. 我只做兼职却要雇两个保姆
[08:20] It’s not that I don’t want to be a great mother. 并不是我不想做个好母亲
[08:24] I’m just… not capable. 我只是… 没那个能力
[08:29] Are you capable of murder? 那你有谋杀的能力吗?
[08:31] Never. 绝对没有
[08:33] No. Vanessa was wonderful. 不 Vanessa很不错
[08:36] Not in a million years would I want something like this to happen to her. 我永远也不会希望这种事情落在她身上
[08:40] Well,I hope that that’s the truth,for your family’s sake. 我希望你说的是真话 为了你家人好
[09:05] there she is! 你在这里!
[09:06] Hey,I-I’m really sorry. I got behind. 嘿 我- 我真得很抱歉 我拉下了不少活
[09:09] Yeah,I heard you’ve been at the gun range logging some serious hours. 是 我听说你花了很多时间在靶场上
[09:13] Man,you know,in the last month,I think I’ve seen more target people than real people. 伙计 你知道的 我想上个月 我瞄准的人形靶比见到的真人还多
[09:18] Well,hang in there– it,uh,it gets easier. 那 继续坚持下去– 它会越来越容易的
[09:21] Speaking of real people,any idea who was using the glass I found next to our victim? 说到真人 查出来受害人身旁的水杯是谁用过的吗?
[09:25] Well,let’s see if codis is our friend. 呃 那就要看CODIS够不够朋友了
[09:32] Yep,she is. 她很够朋友
[09:33] Wait,codis is a she? 等等 CODIS是个女的?
[09:36] look at this. 瞧
[09:37] The dna from the rim of the glass matches a reference sample 杯沿的DNA找到了一个匹配的样本
[09:40] that we got from one of our party guests. 是我们从派对里的一个客人身上采集的
[09:43] Ron coswell.
[09:44] Yeah. Look where he works: Model nannies. 是的 瞧瞧他在哪儿工作: 模范保姆公司
[09:48] Model nannies– that can’t be a coincidence. 模范保姆公司– 那绝不可能只是巧合
[09:51] So,I’m guessing vanessa knew ron. 那么我想Vanessa认识Ron
[09:53] Let’s find out how well. 我们查查看他们到底有多熟
[10:14] let’s see,you earned a bs in child development. 让我看看 你有儿童发展学的学士学位
[10:17] Scored a 92 outside with our test kids. 和外面孩子的相处测试中得了92分
[10:20] You know,we place with some of the wealthiest families. 你知道 我们的客户是迈阿密最富有的家庭
[10:23] And you are very easy on the eyes. 而且你长得也漂亮
[10:25] Welcome to model nannies,heather. 欢迎加入模范保姆公司 Heather
[10:27] Thank you! 谢谢!
[10:31] I’ll call you later. 晚点我再打电话给你
[10:36] Ron coswell.
[10:39] Can I help you? 有什么我能帮你的吗?
[10:40] You know a young lady named vanessa waters? 你认识一个叫 Vanessa Waters的年轻女孩吗?
[10:44] Uh,well…yes,I did. 呃…是的 我认识
[10:47] Vanessa was incredibly talented– it’s terrible what happened to her. Vanessa天分非凡– 在她身上发生的事情太可怕了
[10:50] We found your drinking glass next to her dead body,ron. 我们在她尸体旁边找到了你的水杯 Ron
[10:54] Whoa-ho-ho,wait,are you accusing me of murder? 等等 你是说我谋杀了她?
[10:56] Vanessa was one of my best clients. Vanessa是我最出色的保姆之一
[10:58] Who was coincidentally fired this morning. 碰巧今天早晨却被解雇了
[11:02] Vanessa was a rare find– cute,smart,a caregiver,born and bred. 很难碰到Vanessa那样出色的保姆– 聪明伶俐 天生就知道如何照顾人
[11:07] But the rich are very hard to please. 但讨好富人们可不容易
[11:08] You run a placement agency. 既然你负责的是一家中介机构
[11:10] – I imagine you get a cut on each deal,huh? – Sure. – 我想每笔交易你都有提成 对吗? – 当然
[11:13] I put them in good homes,make sure they get a room,a car,medical benefits. 我把她们介绍进富裕的家庭 确保她们有自己的房间 车和医疗保险
[11:17] For that,I get ten percent of their salary. 我的报酬是她们薪水的10%
[11:18] You lost ten percent,and she lost her life. 你丢了你的10% 于是她就丢了她的命
[11:22] No,I just wanted to find out what happened so it wouldn’t happen again. 不 我只不过是想知道到底怎么回事 好避免这种事情再次发生
[11:26] I can’t believe she fired me. 我简直不敢相信她解雇了我
[11:28] Those children love me. 那些孩子喜欢我
[11:29] It’s not about that. 这跟那无关
[11:30] What did I tell you the first day you came in,vanessa? 你第一天来时我怎么教你的 Vanessa?
[11:33] To respect the family’s space. 尊重这个家庭的私人空间
[11:35] Especially the mother’S. But I did. 特别是母亲的 但我正是这样做的
[11:36] Then why are we having this discussion? 那怎么会搞成这样?
[11:38] I don’t know– they hired me to watch their children. 我不知道– 他们雇我照顾他们的孩子
[11:40] That’s what I was doing. 我就是那样做的
[11:41] No,they hired you to make up for all of their weaknesses without rubbing it in their faces. 不 他们雇你是要你弥补他们的不足 而不是暴露它们
[11:49] Now I have to do damage control and we’re both out a lot of money. 现在我得控制我们的损失 大家都丢了一大笔钱
[11:53] That’s it. 就是这样
[11:55] I left her to pack her things. 我留她一个人收拾她的东西
[11:56] You talk a good game,Mr. Coswell. 你很伶牙俐齿啊 Coswell先生
[11:59] I have to. 我必须得这样
[12:01] I deal with celebrities,ceos,politicians. 我和名人 CEO 还有政客打交道
[12:04] They all want results no matter what it takes. 他们只想要结果 并不在乎手段
[12:07] I know the feeling. 我明白那种感觉
[12:11] – Hey,calleigh. – Hi. – 嘿 Calleigh – 嗨
[12:13] I just finished up our girl. 我刚刚做完这个可怜女孩的尸检
[12:16] So she was a nanny,huh? 那么 她是个保姆?
[12:18] Yes,and seemingly a very good one. 是的 而且看来是个很出色的保姆
[12:20] Your parents are well off. 你的父母也很富有
[12:22] Did you ever have a nanny? 你有过保姆吗?
[12:23] Mm,I wish. 嗯 我倒希望有一个
[12:25] It would’ve been nice to have a voice of reason in that house. 那样我家里就至少有一个有理性的人了
[12:28] You know,my mom,she was… 你知道 我妈妈 她…
[12:31] I don’t know,she was really more of a friend than an authority figure. 我不知道 她更像个朋友而不是个权威形象
[12:34] And my dad is just… 而我父亲只是…
[12:37] well,we all know that story. 呃 我们都知道他是怎么回事
[12:41] Did you ever figure out why her fingernails were blue? 你弄清她指甲呈蓝色的原因了吗?
[12:44] Yeah. I sure did. 是的 我当然弄清楚了
[12:49] You know what made her fingernail beds discolored? 你知道什么导致甲床变色吗?
[12:52] Cyanosis. 紫绀
[12:54] Is that lack of oxygen in the blood? 就是血液缺氧吗?
[12:56] That’s right.Something compromised her circulatory system. 对 有什么东西损坏了她的循环系统
[13:00] And her body was fighting it. 而她的身体正在抗争
[13:08] I’m gonna go take a little break. 我得上去休息一下
[13:25] Now there are a lot of possible causes– 有很多致病的原因–
[13:27] congenital heart disease,asthma. 先天性心脏病 哮喘
[13:29] But she didn’t suffer from any of them. 但这些病她都没有
[13:31] What do you think it was? 那你觉得是什么?
[13:32] Tox will tell us for sure. 毒性测试肯定会告诉我们答案
[13:35] But it was the stabbing that definitely did her in. 但最终致死的是这些刺伤
[13:38] Penetration was deep,knife entered between the third and fourth ribs. 刀扎得很深,刺入了第三和第四肋骨之间
[13:46] So her killer was either passionate or panicked. 那么谋杀她的人要么是情绪非常激动 要么就是过于惊恐
[13:50] And haste leaves behind evidence. 而他的匆忙则留下了证据
[13:54] I found something in the wound tract. 我在伤口处找到了些东西
[13:56] I’m not quite sure what to make of it. 无法确定是什么
[13:59] I’ll take it to trace. 我会把它送到痕迹组
[14:09] Seems the fragment alexx pulled from vanessa waters’ chest 看来Alexx从Vanessa Waters前胸 拔出的碎片
[14:12] is comprised of zirconium dioxide. 含有二氧化锆
[14:15] What? 什么?
[14:18] There’s ceramic in her wound? 她的伤口里有陶瓷?
[14:19] Well,how is that possible? Vanessa was,uh… 呃 那怎么可能? Vanessa是被 呃…
[14:22] she was stabbed. 她是被刺死的
[14:23] Exactly. 的确如此
[14:25] But I think I know by what. 我想我知道凶器是什么
[14:26] I have one in my own kitchen. 我厨房里也有一把
[14:28] A ceramic knife. 陶瓷刀
[14:30] Yeah,sorry,I’m more of a drive-thru type of guy. 抱歉 我经常吃外卖 不懂这些
[14:33] Well,a ceramic knife doesn’t dull like a regular one. 呃 陶瓷刀不会像普通刀具那样变钝
[14:36] And,believe it or not,they can be twice as hard as steel. 不管你信不信 它们可以比钢铁坚硬两倍
[14:39] So why were there fragments of ceramic in the wound? 那陶瓷碎片怎么会留在伤口里?
[14:42] Because ceramic knives are strong,but they’re not invincible. 因为虽然陶瓷刀具很坚硬 但也并非坚不可摧
[14:44] So if you twist or you pry it,it’s gonna snap. 如果扭它或是撬东西 就会折断
[14:48] Like if you wedge it between two bones. 比如插到两根骨头之间
[14:55] But calleigh and eric didn’t find any ceramic knives at the house. 不过Calleigh和Eric没发现那有什么陶瓷刀
[15:00] The party was catered,right? 派对餐饮是雇人承办的吧?
[15:02] So maybe the catering company used them. 宴会承办公司大概会用到那种刀
[15:05] Yeah. 嗯
[15:08] Eric,hey,it’s me. Eric 是我
[15:09] You’re at the lambert house? 你在Lamber家吗?
[15:34] What? 又怎么了?
[15:36] I gave my reference samples or whatever. 不是已经采过样了吗
[15:38] They told me I can go. 他们说我可以走了
[15:39] I got another job I got to get to. 我还要赶场去另一家
[15:40] You’re not gonna make it. 你去不了了
[15:42] You know,I recognize you from a photo in vanessa waters’ room. Vanessa Waters房里有张照片上有你
[15:53] Yeah. Yeah,I… I knew vanessa. 是 我是认识Vanessa
[15:57] Which you neglected to mention in your statement. 我们问话的时候你没说
[16:01] Nobody asked. 也没人问啊
[16:03] Where are the knivesyou used today? 你今天用的刀具放哪了?
[16:05] They’re all in the back of the truck. 在卡车后面
[16:07] You mind if lke ai taook? 介意我看一下吗
[16:08] Be my guest. 请便
[16:18] How well did you know vanessa? 你跟Vanessa有多熟?
[16:21] We dated a while back. 我们以前约会过一阵子
[16:22] Broke up,I don’t know,six months ago. 分手大概有六个月了
[16:24] And how did that end? 分手时情形怎么样
[16:26] Not good. 不太愉快
[16:27] Does it ever? 这种事会愉快吗
[16:30] Running into her today was a total coincidence,all right? 今天会碰到她 完全是巧合
[16:33] I’m a chef,but I don’t get to choose my clients. 我是个厨师
[16:36] Eric. 但我没法选择我的客户
[16:39] There’s no murder weapon,H. 没发现凶器 H
[16:41] Lieutenant caine! Caine队长
[16:42] You have to come inside. 你得进来看看
[16:43] My husband and I,we were just robbed. 我跟我丈夫 我们刚刚被盗了
[16:45] A quarter of a million dollars gone. 丢了有25万
[16:48] Quarter of a million dollars,that’s a lot of motive. 25万块 这动机就充分了
[16:50] Vanessa probably died for it,eric. Vanessa可能就是为这笔钱死的 Eric
[17:02] First vanessa,now this? Vanessa死了 现在又被盗?
[17:04] Well,there are no signs of forced entry. 没有强行进入房间的迹象
[17:06] What about fingerprints,eric? 指纹呢 Eric?
[17:07] There are prints all right,but they’re not from anyone’s fingertips. 是有印记 但不是指尖留下的
[17:11] No arches,loops or whorls. 不是拱形 圆圈或是螺旋状
[17:13] They’re from somebody’s knuckles. 应该是指关节压出来的
[17:21] Killer thought they were being smart,but knuckle prints are actually unique. 凶手以为自己很聪明 其实指节印也是唯一的
[17:24] Mr. Lambert,who had access to the safe? Lambert先生 谁有保险箱密码
[17:27] Just me and my wife and our nannies. 只有我和我妻子 还有保姆
[17:29] You give your nannies the code to the safe? 保姆也知道密码?
[17:32] In case something happens to us. 为了以防万一
[17:33] Besides the cash,our will is in there. All of our important papers. 除了现金 遗嘱和其他重要文件都在里面
[17:36] We trust our nannies. We have to. 我们相信保姆 只能相信她们
[17:39] Your other nanny,what’s her name? 另一个保姆叫什么?
[17:41] Mia. Mia fernandez.
[17:43] Where is she right now? 她现在在哪?
[17:45] In her room packing. 在她房里收拾行李
[17:47] Since vanessa’s gone,she’s coming with us on our trip. 既然Vanessa不在了 只有叫她跟我们一起旅行了
[17:49] Go talk to her,eric. 去跟她谈谈 Eric
[17:51] Yeah,I’m gonna need to speak to her. 好 我来问问她
[18:01] hang on a second. 等等
[18:03] Mr. Lambert,do you have a surveillance system here? Lambert先生 这房子装了监控系统吗
[18:07] No,just an alarm. Why do you ask? 没有 只一个报警器 怎么了
[18:08] Because we’re being monitored as we speak. 我们说话这会正被人监视
[18:10] Excuse me,officer. 让一下 警官
[18:13] You see that? 看到了吗
[18:14] Right there is a camera. 这有个摄像头
[18:33] Mia.
[18:35] Hi. 嗨
[18:36] You’re that cop. 你是警察
[18:38] You have a minute? I need to ask you a few questions about vanessa. 有时间吗 我想问你些Vanessa的事
[18:42] It’s weird. 感觉很怪
[18:45] Seeing her stuff like that. 看到她的行李放在那
[18:48] And now she’s gone. 人却死了
[18:50] You’re here to take her place,though,right,on the trip? 你现在要代替她去旅行了?
[18:54] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这话什么意思?
[18:56] Lambert’s safe got robbed today. Lambert家的保险箱被盗了
[18:58] You know the combination. 你知道密码
[19:00] Vanessa catch you stealing? Vanessa撞到你偷钱了吧
[19:02] You think I kill her? 你认为是我杀了她?
[19:04] Vanessa was my friend. Vanessa是我的朋友
[19:06] We were like family. 我们就像一家人
[19:08] We had to be. 我们也必须这样
[19:10] How so? 怎么说?
[19:12] The two of us ran this house. 我们两人操持这个家
[19:14] I cooked,she cleaned. 我煮饭 她打扫
[19:16] I took their calls,she took in the dry cleaning. 我接电话 她管干洗
[19:19] I thought your job was to baby-sit the lamberts’ kids. 我还以为你们只负责照看孩子
[19:21] Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[19:23] We’re family managers. 我们是管家
[19:25] We are teachers,pediatricians,bodyguards,accountants,marriage counselors. 身兼家庭教师 儿科医生 保镖 会计 婚姻顾问数职
[19:30] We did everything the lamberts didn’t want to do. 主人不想做的都由我们做
[19:33] Including raise their own children. 包括带孩子
[19:37] You don’t sound too happy to be here. 你好像在这干得并不开心
[19:40] No,I am. I am. 不 我很开心 是的
[19:45] ‘Cause if you weren’t, 要是不开心
[19:47] $250,000 wouldn’t be a bad severance package,would it? 25万美金也算是笔不错的退职福利了吧?
[19:52] No. 不
[19:54] Accuse me all you want,but I didn’t do anything. 随你怎么说 我什么也没干
[19:58] She was my friend. 她是我朋友
[20:11] So these are the computers from the lambert house,huh? 这些是Lamber家的电脑?
[20:14] All five of them. 五部全在这了
[20:15] One each for the mom,dad,both the children,and one for the nannies. 父母小孩各一台 保姆共一台
[20:19] You know,I remember when we just had a tv. 知道吗 我们小时候 家里只有一台电视
[20:22] And we know for sure that there was a nanny cam in the air purifier? 空级净化器里装的确实是 监视保姆的摄像头?
[20:26] We do. The camera was a wi-fi short range 没错 短程无线摄像头
[20:28] and the signal was being picked up by one of the computers. 其中一台电脑接受信号
[20:31] So who’s our voyeur? “偷窥狂”是哪一位呢?
[20:33] Mommy dearest. 是那位亲爱的妈妈
[20:34] Kate lambert.
[20:36] So she had a spy cam in the room with the safe. 她既然在有保险箱的房间装了摄像头
[20:38] Does that mean that she caught the thief in the act? 那她应该看到谁是小偷了吧
[20:41] No,that would be impossible because somebody moved the camera. 看不到 因为有人把角度给转了
[20:46] So whoever took the money,knew about the camera. 偷钱的人知道有摄像头
[20:49] What I don’t get is,if you’re trying to spy on the nanny, 我搞不懂了 既然是想监视保姆
[20:52] how come you got a camera in the office? 干嘛把摄像头装在办公室呢
[20:54] I know,it’s the last place they’d be. 我也觉得保姆不可能去那里
[20:56] But check out this folder on the mom’s desktop. 但你看她桌面上的这个文件夹
[20:58] You won’t believe what I found. 简直叫你无法相信
[20:59] It’s called “cam clips.” 是”监视片段”
[21:01] And that says “dennis’ bathroom.” 显示的是Dennis的浴室
[21:02] And I’m suddenly getting the urge to cover my eyes. 我突然觉得是不是该把眼睛蒙上
[21:06] this was from two weeks ago. 这是两个星期前拍到的
[21:14] Vanessa…
[21:17] That’s not good. 这可不妙啊
[21:18] Mom wasn’t spying on the nannies,she was spying on the husband. 她监视的不是保姆 而是她丈夫
[21:22] And for good reason. 确实有监视的必要
[21:23] Vanessa was close to the daughter. Vanessa跟她女儿很亲
[21:25] And getting closer to the husband. 跟她丈夫也日渐亲密
[21:26] You know,I would say that that is motive times two. 这样杀人动机可是加倍充分了
[21:33] Turns out that it was you who set up the video camera. 我们发现是你装的摄像头
[21:39] You did? 你装的?
[21:41] I can’t believe you put a camera in our house without telling me about it. 你居然瞒着我在家里装了摄像头?
[21:44] You know,I just wanted jonah and megan to be safe. 我只是想保证Jonah和Megan的安全
[21:47] But in truth,mrs. Lambert,it’s your husband you don’t trust. 事实上 夫人 你不放心的是你丈夫
[21:51] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[21:52] We saw the video on your computer. 我们看过你电脑上的录像了
[21:57] You mean the one of my husband and vanessa fooling around in the bathroom? 你说我丈夫和Vanessa在浴室里厮混那段吗
[22:02] She’s a gorgeous young girl,dennis. 她年轻漂亮 Dennis
[22:04] I’m not blind. 别当我是瞎子
[22:05] Kate,vanessa and i weren’t messing around. Kate Vanessa和我根本没乱搞
[22:07] – Then what were you doing? – We were talking. – 那你们在干什么? – 我们在谈话
[22:08] Talking? 谈话?
[22:10] About what? 谈什么?
[22:12] She… she thld me toat jonah is gay. 她… 她告诉我说Jonah是同性恋
[22:21] What? Our son? 什么? 我们儿子?
[22:24] What are you talking about? He’s not gay. 你在说什么啊? 他才不是
[22:26] Vanessa overheard him tell craig that he loved him. Vanessa听到他对Craig说爱他
[22:29] Excuse me. 插一句
[22:30] Who’s craig? Craig是谁?
[22:32] Craig was another one of our nannies. Craig是我们以前请的一个保姆
[22:35] Mia replaced craig after I fired him. 在他之后我们请的Mia
[22:38] I told you that a male nanny was not a good idea. 我跟你说过不该请男保姆
[22:40] Is that why you let craig go? 所以你才要解雇Craig?
[22:44] Jonah denied that anything ever happened. Jonah否认他们之间有那个
[22:47] But I didn’t want the influence around, 但是为了以防万一
[22:48] so I took out a restraining order to keep him away. 所以就申请了禁止令 不准他再靠近我们
[22:51] I thought you fired craig because he was flirting with me. 我还以为你是因为他勾搭我才炒他的
[22:55] I told you that,because that’s what you wanted to hear. 我那么说是因为你爱听
[23:01] Is it possible that craig thought vanessa got him fired? Craig会不会觉得是Vanessa害他丢饭碗?
[23:06] Maybe. 有可能
[23:07] But there’s no way that craig could have been in my home this morning without me knowing about me. 但是Craig今早上我们家来 我不可能会不知道
[23:10] With all due respect,Mr. Lambert,but you’re not a very good witness. 无意冒犯
[23:25] Craig abbott? Lambert先生 这个家你当的并不好
[23:27] I’m calleigh duquesne. 我是Calleigh Duquesne
[23:29] This is frank tripp. 这位是Frank Tripp
[23:30] Thank you for meeting us. We’d like to ask you a few questions. 谢谢你肯见面 我们想问你几个问题
[23:34] Mind giving us a few? 让我们单独谈会儿好吗?
[23:43] That your girlfriend? 你女朋友吗?
[23:45] You here to ask about my love life? 你们是来问我感情生活的?
[23:47] No. We want to ask you about vanessa waters. 不 我们是来问Vanessa Waters的事
[23:49] She was stabbed to death this morning. 今早她被人拿刀刺死了
[23:51] Vanessa? No way that’s horrible. Vanessa? 不是吧 太恐怖了
[23:54] But what’s that got to do with me? 不过这跟我有什么关系?
[23:56] I don’t know. Why don’t you tell us? 我也不知道 你来说说看
[23:57] That’s a pretty nasty cut on your arm. 手上很恶心的切口怎么回事
[24:00] Oh,that? 哦 这个吗?
[24:01] Got it working at a lumberyard. 在木材场工作时弄上的
[24:04] Families aren’t exactly clamoring to hire me,with a restraining order on my record. 有个禁止令的案底 没哪家人还愿意雇我了
[24:08] I assume you knew about the tro the lamberts filed against me. 我想你们知道Lambert申请了 对我的临时禁止令吧
[24:12] Yeah,we do. We also know that vanessa’s the reason that you got slapped with it. 是的 我们还知道是Vanessa害你这样
[24:16] What,the gay thing? 你说同性恋那事吗?
[24:18] Vanessa totally misunderstood. Vanessa完全误会了
[24:19] So nothing happened between you and the lambert boy? 你跟Lambert的儿子什么事都没发生?
[24:22] Dennis lambert doesn’t have the slightest clue about his son. Dennis Lambert完全不了解自己的儿子
[24:25] The kid’s not gay. 那孩子不是同性恋
[24:27] Are you saying that jonah never said that he loved you? 你意思是Jonah从没说过他爱你咯?
[24:29] No,he did… 不 他是说了
[24:31] but like a big brother. 但那就像是对哥哥说的
[24:33] You gotta understand,dennis was always working. 你知道 Dennis一天到晚忙工作
[24:35] I-I told jonah about girls,took him fishing, 我教Jonah追女孩 带他去钓鱼
[24:38] taught him how to throw a spiral- 怎么漂亮地掷橄榄球
[24:40] stuff dads are supposed to do. 这些都是爸爸该做的事
[24:42] Do you blame vanessa for being fired? 你有没有怪Vanessa害你丢工作?
[24:46] Well,if she wasn’t such a gossip, 她嘴巴要没这么大
[24:48] I’d still be working there,if that’s what you mean. 我就可以继续干 你是这意思吧
[24:50] So it might feel real good for a little payback,huh? 所以来点小报复 心里舒服很多是吧
[24:52] No way,man. 绝对没有
[24:54] Even though vanessa was wrong,I know she was just trying to look out for those kids. Vanessa就算错了 我知道她也是关心孩子
[24:57] Maybe so. Who’s looking out for her? 也许吧 那谁关心她呢?
[25:14] Did you get something,Mr. Wolfe? 发现什么了吗 Wolfe先生?
[25:16] Yeah,actually. 嗯 有发现
[25:17] I got to thinking about the footage from the robbery. 我在想被盗时镜头转角的问题
[25:19] And since the thief kicked the hidden camera, 既然他用脚踢了摄像头
[25:21] I figured he’d leave something behind. 总会留下些痕迹
[25:26] See,there’s a scuff mark right here. 这里有个鞋印
[25:35] Looks like a blade of grass. 像是片草叶
[25:40] It’s not even real grass. It’s plastic. 不是真的 塑料的
[25:56] you know what I’ll do, I’ll call around all the party guests 我接下来会查查派对上的客人
[25:57] and see if anybody had astro turf. 看谁能接触到这种人造草皮
[26:01] Ron coswell.
[26:03] Can I help you? 有什么要帮忙吗?
[26:05] No need,Mr. Wolfe,I have somebody in mind. 不用了 Wolfe先生 我知道是谁了
[26:19] we meet again,Mr. Coswell. 又见面了 Coswell先生
[26:21] Hey,I already gave you guys my fingerprints today at the house. 今天已经当场让你们采集过指纹了
[26:24] It’s not your fingerprints we’re interested in. 我们感兴趣的不是你的指纹
[26:31] no,Mr. Coswell,we want to print your knuckles. Coswell先生 我们想让你印一下指节
[26:34] give me a break. That’s ridiculous. 放过我吧 也太荒谬了
[26:36] Actually,it’s not. 并不荒谬
[26:37] Skin contours and details of your knuckles, 皮肤的轮廓 指节的细微纹路
[26:39] they differ from person to person,and even finger to finger. 每个人都不一样的 每根指头也是
[26:43] What,do you got some kind of knuckle database? 难道你们还有指节印数据库?
[26:46] No,we don’t need one. 不 不需要
[26:47] I lifted a print off the keypad from the safe. 我从保险箱的键盘上采集了印记
[26:51] If I can match that to one of yours, 如果跟你的相符
[26:52] well,we’ll be back here with a warrant for your arrest. 我们就可以拿着逮捕令回来
[26:55] So,why don’t you save us the trip,Mr. Coswell? 干脆帮我们省了这一趟吧 Coswell先生
[26:59] We found some astro turf near the lamberts’ home safe 我们在Lambert家的保险箱附近 发现了人造草皮
[27:01] that we believe matches the turf here in your play area. 我们想或许和这边玩乐区的草皮匹配
[27:05] Right,I took a little souvenir from the party. 没错 我从派对顺手抄了点”纪念品”
[27:08] Then what happened? Vanessa saw you what you were doing,and you had to kill her? 然后呢? Vanessa发现你了 你就把她杀了?
[27:11] No way.She was in on it. 才不是 她也有份
[27:13] They told you the combination to their safe,right? 他们把保险箱密码告诉你了吧?
[27:15] No,they told me that in confidence. 他们是出于信任才告诉我
[27:17] I know how many student loans you’re carrying,vanessa. 我知道你借了一大笔助学贷款 Vanessa
[27:20] If you don’t do this,I’ll make sure you never work again. 你要是不告诉我 就别想要饭碗了
[27:28] I recognized the nanny cam right away. 当时我就发现了那摄像头
[27:30] I’m the one who sold it to kate. 是我卖给Kate的
[27:49] first,the lamberts took out a tro on craig,then they fired vanessa. 先是Craig被发禁止令 然后Vanessa又被辞退
[27:53] Other families find out,they’d start thinking my agency’s the problem. 要是传出去了 别人会以为是我中介所的问题
[27:56] So you figured the lamberts owed you. 所以你觉得Lambert家欠了你
[27:58] That’s right. 没错
[27:59] They were going to single-handedly ruin my business. 他们很快会一手毁了我的公司
[28:01] Looks like you beat them to it,doesn’t it? 看来你比他们还抢先一步啊
[28:12] Hey,ryan. 嘿 Ryan
[28:13] Hey,alexx,what you got? 嘿 Alexx 有什么发现?
[28:15] Vanessa waters’ tox report. Vanessa Waters的毒物检测报告
[28:19] Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride. 四氢萘咪唑啉盐酸盐
[28:21] It’s an active ingredient in eye drops. 眼药水里面的一种活性成分
[28:24] If ingested,it slows down the central nervous system, 被吸收后 会减缓中枢神经系统的运转
[28:28] and that causes oxygen depletion in the blood. 继而导致血液缺氧
[28:32] And that explains the blue tint in her fingernail beds. 这就是她甲床呈蓝色的原因
[28:35] You know,ryan,people don’t ingest this accidentally. Ryan 人们不会无缘无故摄取这种成分的
[28:40] So what you’re saying is that vanessa was poisoned? 你是说Vanessa被人下毒了?
[28:43] According to her stomach contents, 根据她胃里的东西来判断
[28:45] the last meal she had was breakfast this morning. 最后一餐是今早吃的
[28:48] And mia hernandez said she did all the cooking for the family. 而Mia Hernandez说过 她今早为全家做了早餐
[28:51] Then it may be time to check mia’s recipe book. 那么现在该来查查Mia的食谱了
[28:55] Thank you,alexx. 多谢 Alexx
[29:00] Yeah,I made breakfast this morning.So? 没错 今天是我做的早餐 怎么了?
[29:05] So do you want to tell me why you spiced up vanessa’s eggs with tetrahydrozoline? 那么你能告诉我为什么要在Vanessa的 鸡蛋里放四氢萘咪唑啉盐酸盐吗?
[29:09] What? What’s that? 什么? 那是什么玩意?
[29:11] That is eye drops. 是眼药水
[29:13] I got a tox report that confirms it. 有毒物检测报告证明
[29:17] You poisoned her. 你给她下毒
[29:20] All right,I admit it. 好吧 我承认
[29:23] I put the eye drops in her food. 我在她食物里加了眼药水
[29:38] I thought if vanessa got sick, 我原以为如果Vanessa病了
[29:40] then I would get to go on the trip instead of her. 那么我就会代替她去旅行
[29:42] So,uh,let me get this straight. 那么 呃 这么说来
[29:46] You poisoned her to go on a vacation? 你下毒就是为了要去旅行?
[29:48] I didn’t do it for me. 我不是为我自己做的
[29:51] I did it for the kids. 我是为了孩子
[29:53] That trip could have been the best learning experience for them. 这次旅行对他们来说是一次很好的学习机会
[29:57] All that vanessa wanted them to do was have fun. Vanessa却只是想着让他们玩
[30:01] I don’t know,mia,I gotta be honest with you. 我不知道 Mia 我得诚实点说
[30:03] That doesn’t sound so…bad. 旅行不就是去… 玩的吗
[30:06] She only packed ipods and game boys. 她只收拾了iPod和Game Boy
[30:09] What about language guides,maps? 语言指南和地图呢?
[30:12] A kid show interest in something,you have to foster it. 你应该培养孩子的兴趣
[30:16] Jonah likes swimming,so I bought him a scuba diving kit. Jonah喜欢游泳 所以我给他买了一套潜水设备
[30:22] Vanessa got so mad at me. Vanessa对我很生气
[30:26] So you poisoned her. 所以你就对她下毒
[30:29] And when that didn’t work,you killed her. 结果没起作用 于是你就杀了她
[30:33] No! 不是!
[30:34] I could never have done that. 我绝对没有那么做
[30:37] I just wanted her out of the picture while we went on our trip. 我只是不想让她也去旅行
[30:44] I’ll tell you what’s ironic,mia. 真是讽刺 Mia
[30:47] – Mrs. Lambert fired vanessa this morning. – What? – Lambert太太今早解雇了Vanessa – 什么?
[30:52] Yeah,you actually,could be going on a vacation, 你实际上可以一起去旅行
[30:54] but poisoning someone is a felony. 但是对人下毒是重罪
[30:59] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道说什么
[31:04] You could start with saying “I’m sorry,” but,uh… 你可以先说”对不起” 但是 呃…
[31:08] it’s a little late for that. 有点晚了
[31:23] ryan said that mia fernandez bought jonah a scuba diving kit for his trip. Ryan说Mia Fernandez为这次旅行 买了一套潜水设备给Jonah
[31:28] All diving kits,they have one thing in common: A knife. 所有的潜水设备都有一样东西: 小刀
[31:31] A ceramic knife. 一把陶瓷刀
[31:40] Ceramic doesn’t rust,so it’s great for deep-sea dives. 陶瓷不会生锈 所以对于深海潜水来说很不错
[31:43] And murder. 还有谋杀
[31:45] You know,jonah definitely has motive, 你知道 Jonah有明确的动机
[31:48] seeing as vanessa ratted out his buddy,craig. Vanessa害的他的朋友Craig被解雇
[31:54] Can you imagine raising a family without any help? 你能想像没人帮忙自己养家吗?
[31:57] I mean,you know,given the hours we work? 我是说 你知道 像我们这样的工作时间
[32:01] Yeah,I could.Definitely. 我能想像
[32:04] Really? 是吗?
[32:05] Yeah. Why,you don’t think I’d be a good dad? 是啊 怎么 你觉得我不会是个好父亲?
[32:07] No,I think you’d be a great dad. 不 我觉得你会是个很棒的父亲
[32:09] I just never heard you mention having children before. 我只是从没听你提起过要孩子的事情
[32:12] Well,maybe when I find the…the right girl. 或许等我找到… 合适的女孩时
[32:23] Bingo. 找到了
[32:26] I found jonah’s scuba diving kit. 我找到了Jonah潜水设备
[32:33] There’s the knife. 刀子在这
[32:36] Ceramic,with a chipped point,just like the murder weapon. 陶瓷的 刀尖有缺损 和凶器一样
[32:40] I think it’s time that we talked to jonah. 我想是时候和Jonah谈谈了
[32:44] Why am I here? 干吗找来找这?
[32:46] Jonah,we found a knife in your bedroom Jonah 我们在你卧室里找到了一把刀
[32:49] that matches the one that killed vanessa. 和杀Vanessa的那把匹配
[32:51] What,my-my scuba knife? 什么 我的-我的潜水用刀?
[32:53] I never even used it. 我从来没用过
[32:55] I just got it a couple of days ago. 我几天前才拿到
[32:56] It has a broken tip. 刀尖有缺损
[32:58] Well,I… can’t explain that. 我… 没法解释
[33:01] I guess it came that way. 我想拿到的时候就是这样
[33:03] Mia got it for me. Mia给我的
[33:05] I guess she thought she could replace craig. 我想她自以为能取代Craig
[33:08] Were you angry with vanessa for getting craig fired,jonah? Vanessa害得Craig被解雇 所以你对她很生气是吗 Jonah?
[33:13] Yeah,I was. 没错 我是很生气
[33:15] She gave my dad the totally wrong idea. 她没搞清楚就和我爸爸乱说
[33:18] Okay,help me understand. 好吧 说清楚些
[33:24] I looked up to craig. 我尊敬Craig
[33:26] We were friends. 我们是朋友
[33:28] But now,all ’cause of vanessa, 但是现在 都是因为Vanessa
[33:30] no more football,no more poker,no more go-carts. 没有橄榄球 没有扑克 也没有卡丁车
[33:34] Just this stupid trip with my stupid family. 只有和愚蠢家人一起的愚蠢旅行
[33:37] Is this your way of putting a stop to it? 这就是结束旅行的方法?
[33:40] I didn’t kill her. 我没杀她
[33:42] Cr-craig taught me better than that. Cr-craig也不会让我这么做的
[33:46] You have to believe me. 你得相信我
[33:47] I want to. 我想相信你
[33:49] I really do,son. 真的 孩子
[34:00] – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[34:01] So,do we have a slam dunk on the lambert kid? 我们在Lambert家那孩子身上有突破了?
[34:03] No,it’s anything but,unfortunately. 没有 很不幸的是
[34:06] I ran the knife for victim blood; I didn’t find any. 我在刀上没有发现受害人的血迹
[34:08] As a matter of fact,I didn’t find any blood on it at all. 实际上 我没在刀上发现任何血迹
[34:10] I guess he could have cleaned it. 也许他清理干净了
[34:12] So,what now? 那么现在怎么办?
[34:13] Well,now it’s your turn, 现在该你出马了
[34:14] ’cause jonah lambert said he never used that knife. Jonah Lambert说过他从没用过那把刀
[34:16] Well,if we can prove he handled it,we catch him in a lie. 如果我们能证明他用过 那么我们就抓住他说谎了
[34:29] Think I’ve got something. 我想我发现了点东西
[34:42] It’s not the kid at all. 不是那孩子
[34:43] It’s craig abbott. 是Craig Abbott
[34:45] The manny with the tro? 那个被执行临时禁止令的男保姆?
[34:47] He wasn’t supposed to be within a hundred feet of that house. 他不应该出现在房子附近100英尺内
[34:49] Yeah,well,let’s see what other laws he broke. 是啊 我们来看看他还犯了什么法
[34:54] So,craig,you lied to us. 那么 Craig 你对我们撒谎了
[34:56] It turns out you were at the lambert house this morning. 你今天早上在Lambert家
[35:00] And we know this because we recovered your print from jonah’s knife. 因为我们在Jonah的刀上发现了你的指纹
[35:05] You think I killed vanessa? 你们认为我杀了Vanessa?
[35:07] I do. Craig,I do. 是的 Craig 我这么认为
[35:12] Jonah had a big test before his trip,and I was a history major. Jonah在旅行前有次重要的考试 我正好是主修历史的
[35:17] That’s seriously how trotsky died? 托洛茨基(俄国革命领导者) 真是这么死的吗?
[35:18] Yeah. Ice pick to the back of the head. 没错 冰锥扎进后脑
[35:21] Like this… 想这样…
[35:23] that’s awesome. 太可怕了
[35:24] You’re gonna ace this thing. 这次考试你会得A的
[35:26] Thanks,craig. 谢谢 Craig
[35:27] Look,you better get out of here. 听着 你得离开这了
[35:29] I’ll go downstairs,text you when the coast is clear. 我先下楼 没人了就发短信给你
[35:33] I only lied because of the restraining order. 我是因为有禁令才撒谎的
[35:35] That’s why nobody saw you at the party,right? 所以没人在派对上看到你 对吗?
[35:37] There’s a balcony upstairs. 楼上有个阳台
[35:39] The door’s always unlocked. 门从来不锁
[35:40] Climb the drainpipe and you’re there. 顺着排水管爬就行
[35:42] And you let yourself in and out. 你就从那进出的
[35:51] from: jonah all clear 来自: Jonah 没人了
[36:01] I freaked out when I saw vanessa. 我看到Vanessa时吓坏了
[36:03] I couldn’t wait to get the hell out of there. 我得赶快离开那
[36:20] You gotta believe me. I didn’t do it. 你要相信我 不是我做的
[36:24] I cut myself sliding on the roof. 我在房顶上划伤了手臂
[36:25] Stay close. 别走远
[36:38] Okay,so this is the door that craig abbot snuck out of. 好吧 这就是Craig Abbot 溜走要经过的门
[36:41] Yeah,and if he had to go out here,so did the killer. 没错 如果他从这离开 那么凶手也是
[36:44] If we find trace from any other person,that’s our guy. 如果我们发现有其他人的痕迹 那么就是我们要找的凶手了
[37:01] – Hey. Are you going on the roof? – Yeah. – 嘿 你要上房顶吗? – 没错
[37:05] Wait. I don’t want you to end up in the hospital. 等等 我可不想你受伤住院
[37:08] I’ll be fine. 我不会有事的
[37:13] Can you tell if anyone’s been out there? 有发现什么人在那的痕迹吗?
[37:16] Maybe not someone… but some thing. 或许不是某人… 但是有些东西
[37:29] It’s got blood on it. 上面有血迹
[37:31] Th at’s a kid’s drawing. 那是小孩子的画
[37:32] How do you think that got up there? 怎么会到那去的?
[37:34] I don’t know. Maybe someone tossed it out that door. 我不知道 也许是某人从门那扔出来的
[37:37] That’s odd. Why do you think they’d do that? 太奇怪了 为什么要这样做呢?
[37:50] Because you can’t go downstairs with the murder weapon in your hand. 因为你手拿凶器下楼
[37:53] Is it ceramic? 是陶瓷的吗?
[37:55] Yeah. 是的
[38:33] Matthew,that is the knife that killed vanessa waters. 这是杀了Vanessa Waters的那把刀
[38:36] And that is your fingerprint. 这是你的指纹
[38:42] Looks like one of ours. 像是我们公司的刀
[38:44] I’m a caterer,remember. 我是搞宴会承办的 记得吧
[38:45] I set all ese knivth for that party. 派对上用的刀都是我准备的
[38:47] In addition,we have this. 除此之外 我们还有这个
[38:53] Some kid’s drawing. So what? 小孩的画 那又怎么样?
[38:55] This kid’s drawing has your fingerprints,too,matthew, 这幅孩子的画上也有你的指纹 Matthew
[38:58] only this time…in blood. 只是这次… 是带血迹的
[39:08] I shuffled my schedule around to work that party– to see vanessa. 我特意调了工作安排 就是为了见Vanessa
[39:12] I wasn’t prepared to see her with that family. 我没想到会看到她和孩子在一起
[39:24] we broke up because she didn’t want to have kids, 我们分手了 因为她不想要孩子
[39:26] and then there she was looking like she’s having the time of her life. 但是她看起来好像自得其乐的样子
[39:29] She was on their payroll,matthew. 她是他们家的保姆 Matthew
[39:31] No,no. 不 不
[39:32] It was much more than that. 不仅仅是保姆那样
[39:38] Never thought I’d see the day. 没想到我会看到这样的情景
[39:41] Matthew.
[39:42] What are you doing here? 你在这干吗?
[39:44] It’s nice to see you playing with those kids. 看来你和孩子玩得挺开心
[39:48] Megan?
[39:50] Well,yeah,she’s like family. 是啊 她像是家人一样
[39:54] Oh… this coming from someone who says she never wanted to have kids . 哦… 这是从说过不想要孩子的人 嘴里说出来的话吗
[40:02] No,matt. 不 Matt
[40:04] I never said that. 我从没那样说过
[40:06] I just don’t want to have them with you. 我只是不想和你有孩子
[40:12] I used to dream what it would be like to have a big house, 我过去常常幻想有一所大房子
[40:16] kids running around in the yard. 孩子们在院子里跑来跑去
[40:19] Vanessa was supposed to be part of that dream. Vanessa本来也是这个美梦的一部分
[40:25] It’s like… she went out,she did all this without me. 就好像… 美梦成真 只是男主人不是我
[41:28] I was supposed to be the one in that picture. 我应该是画上一部分的
[41:31] But she says I’m not good enough? 但是她说我还不够格?
[41:35] It turns out she was right. 看来她是对的
[41:38] Take him. 把他带走
[42:02] Lieutenant. 队长
[42:04] So the killer’s behind bars? 那么凶手已经关进监狱了?
[42:06] He is. 是的
[42:07] Thought I’d feel more relieved,but… 本以为我会感觉好多了 但是…
[42:10] it just still feels awful. 还是觉得很糟糕
[42:12] All this time we spent trying to insure our future… 我们总想着要保障未来…
[42:15] it’s kept us from enjoying our present. 却忽略了享受现在
[42:17] There’s still time. 现在还来得及
[42:21] That’s why we are going to cancel our trip. 所以我们要取消这次旅行
[42:24] Really? 是吗?
[42:26] We’re still gonna take some time off. 不过我们还是打算好好休息下
[42:28] Back home. 回家
[42:30] Just the four of us. 就我们四个
[42:32] You know,sometimes life gets so crazy it’S… 你知道 有时候生活会变得失控…
[42:34] easy to forget your priorities. 很容易就忘了轻重缓急
[42:37] Ah,yes. 是啊
[42:40] Priorities. 轻重缓急
[42:43] Take care,folks. 保重
[42:54] C.S.I:Miami Season 06 Episode 10 My Nanny 大家
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme