时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | thanks. Have a good one. | 谢谢 祝你今天愉快 |
[00:52] | kill the engine,lady. Now. | 熄火 女士 马上 |
[01:11] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[01:13] | Turn it off! | 快熄火! |
[01:13] | Police officer– put the gun down now! | 警察 把枪放下! |
[02:28] | get out of the car! | 下车! |
[03:14] | this is,uh,duquesne. | 我是 呃 Duquesne |
[03:15] | I’ve got an off-duty shooting | 我不在当班 碰到了一场枪击 |
[03:17] | I need to report beachside and eleventh. | 通知海滨分局和第十一分局 |
[03:19] | Requesting immediate assistance. | 请求立刻派人支援 |
[03:21] | There are two fatalities at the scene and one suspect outstanding on foot. | 现场有两名死者 |
[03:42] | horatio. | 一名疑犯徒步逃跑了 |
[03:44] | What is this,frank? | 什么情况 Frank? |
[03:46] | car’s registered to a mark dowd. | 车注册在Mark Dowd名下 |
[03:48] | When alexx moves the driver,I’ll see if the ids match up. | Alexx移走驾驶员时 我会核查下身份 |
[03:52] | Passenger fled on foot. | 乘客逃跑了 |
[03:54] | What about the k9 unit? | 警犬队怎么样了? |
[03:55] | About five away– I got two birds in the air,three block containment. | 派出去5队– 部署了两架直升机 封锁了三个街区 |
[03:59] | Also talked to the store owner. | 跟店老板谈过了 |
[04:00] | Did he see anything? | 他看到什么了吗? |
[04:02] | Just aftermath– calleigh and what’s left of the store. | 只有事后的情况 Calleigh和商店的残骸 |
[04:05] | All right. Who’s the victim? | 好 受害者是谁? |
[04:06] | One of his customers. | 他的顾客之一 |
[04:07] | He was waiting on her,checking inventory in the back when this car rolled in. | 这车开进来时 他正在后面库房帮她拿东西 |
[04:14] | So she was an innocent bystander. | 所以她只是个无辜路人 |
[04:17] | It’s looking that way. | 看上去似乎是的 |
[04:20] | We’re leaning hard on witnesses in the neighborhood. | 我们只能依靠附近的目击者了 |
[04:22] | Calleigh couldn’t give us a description of the male suspect. | Calleigh描述不出男性嫌犯 |
[04:27] | Staring down the barrel of a gun mind plays tricks. | 被枪管指着头 脑子都蒙了 |
[04:31] | Well,we’ve got a few of our own. | 我们自有办法 |
[04:40] | C.S.I:Miami Season 06 Episode 09 Stand Your Ground | |
[05:25] | you know,i can’t believe this. | 知道吗 真是不敢相信 |
[05:27] | Who’d try to run over calleigh? | 谁会想去撞Calleigh? |
[05:28] | It is too soon to tell,Mr. Wolfe,but we must… | 现在还说不准 Wolfe先生 但我们必须… |
[05:33] | we must document it all. | 我们必须把所有线索都记录在案 |
[05:48] | h,I got the,uh… | H 我找到了 呃… |
[05:51] | I got the victim’s I’d here: | 我找到了受害者的身份 |
[05:52] | Valerie gaynor,brickell middle school. | Valerie Gaynor Brickell中学 |
[05:54] | I think she was A…teacher there. | 我想她是那儿的…老师 |
[06:09] | Somebody had a sweet tooth. | 看来有人很喜欢吃甜食 |
[06:11] | There’s enough candy here to feed every citizen of miami. | 这里的糖足够喂饱迈阿密的每一个人 |
[06:16] | You got something,h? | 你发现什么了 H? |
[06:18] | This could be blood from our fugitive. | 这可能是我们逃跑疑犯的血迹 |
[06:25] | Could give us an id. | 说不定能查出他的身份 |
[06:26] | Get it to the lab,please. | 送去实验室 |
[06:33] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道到底发生了什么 |
[06:37] | I was just at a brunch down the street. | 我只不过是在街那边吃早午饭 |
[06:42] | You gonna be okay? | 你没事吧? |
[06:54] | There was a woman in that building. | 那房子里有个女人 |
[07:00] | An innocent woman. | 无辜的女人 |
[07:03] | Listen,calleigh. | 听着 Calleigh |
[07:05] | I got to ask you something. | 我必须得问你些事情 |
[07:06] | I don’t want you to take it the wrong way. | 我不想你误解我的意思 |
[07:08] | I know you’re off duty,but…have you been drinking? | 我知道你并不在当值… 但你是不是喝了酒? |
[07:16] | You know,the paramedic asked me that question. | 知道吗 急救人员问了我同样的问题 |
[07:22] | I had two mimosas,but it doesn’t have anything to do with what happened. | 我是喝了两杯Mimosas酒 但那跟这事没关系 |
[07:25] | It’s my day off. | 我现在在轮休 |
[07:28] | You don’t have to explain it to me. | 你不需要向我解释 |
[07:29] | I understand,I believe you. | 我明白 我相信你 |
[07:32] | It’s just not me that you got to worry about. | 你要担心的人不是我 |
[08:00] | Couldn’t extend the courtesy of doing this in private,rick? | 你就不能给点适当的尊重 私下找我吗 Rick? |
[08:02] | The first officer on the scene reported objective symptoms of alcohol consumption. | 到达现场的第一个警官报告 酒精测试反应呈阳性 |
[08:06] | You were H.B.D. | 你喝醉了 |
[08:07] | We won’t get an accurate breathalyzer waiting around for another room to open up. | 精确的酒精测试现在就可以进行 |
[08:20] | blood alcohol is point-oh-four. | 血液里的酒精含量是0.04% |
[08:22] | That’s under the legal limit. | 那并没有超标 |
[08:23] | Yes,but alcohol dissipates at point five ounces per hour. | 是的 但酒精含量每小时降低0.5盎司 |
[08:28] | So the question becomes,what was this number during the incident? | 所以问题就在于 案发时的含量是多少? |
[08:31] | You couldn’t provide a description of the suspect. | 你无法提供对嫌犯的描述 |
[08:34] | He was carrying a smith & wesson 459, | 他持一把史密斯-威森459型号的枪 |
[08:38] | wood grain grip with an adjustable rear sight at my head,rick! | 木纹枪把和可调式瞄准器 就指着我的头 Rick! |
[08:42] | If my judgment had been impaired, | 如果我的判断力受到了酒精影响 |
[08:43] | I wouldn’t be here now– I’d be dead. | 现在我就不在这儿了 我肯定已经死了 |
[08:46] | Right now,two other people are. | 现在 死的是另外两个人 |
[08:49] | I’m putting you under administrative tactical review. | 我会对你的行动进行行政调查 |
[08:52] | That’s humiliating. | 那是对我的侮辱 |
[08:54] | This is humiliating. | 这是侮辱 |
[08:56] | I’m going to ask you to remove yourself from this case | 你不能再碰这个案子 |
[08:59] | and refrain from all field work until further notice. | 禁止参与任何外勤行动 除非另行通知 |
[09:37] | I’m here for the blood that horatio found in the bad guys’ car. | Horatio在坏蛋的汽车上 发现的血迹怎么样了 |
[09:40] | Yeah,I got a profile,and I’m running it through codis now. | 哦 结果出来了 我正在比对数据库记录 |
[09:44] | You know,I have to say,as soon as I finish my firearms training, | 你知道 我得说 一结束射击训练 |
[09:46] | I’m going to get an off-duty gun,because it is scary out there. | 我就去买把自用手枪 外面太恐怖了 |
[09:49] | Not as scary as being investigated by the department for what you do off the clock. | 更恐怖的是被局里调查你的私生活 |
[09:55] | Did you,uh,did you know that stetler has calleigh under review? | 你 呃 你知道 Stetler正在调查Calleigh吗? |
[09:59] | For what? | 为什么? |
[10:00] | Questions about her blood-alcohol content. | 她的血液酒精含量有些问题 |
[10:03] | Have the questions been answered? | 那些问题解决没? |
[10:07] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[10:09] | In the meantime,we have to do whatever we can to help her,I guess. | 这个时候我们得尽力帮她 我想 |
[10:16] | okay. | 好的 |
[10:16] | The blood from the car belongs to pete morton. | 车里的血迹属于一个叫Pete Morton的 |
[10:19] | He’s got three convictions for assault. | 有三次攻击他人的犯罪纪录 |
[10:22] | Well,he’s running from something a lot bigger now. | 现在他的罪可比这个严重多了 |
[10:25] | I’m gonna call tripp and let him know. | 我马上给Tripp打电话告诉他 |
[10:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:34] | That’s quite a mess. | 这真是一团糟 |
[10:36] | What’s it have to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系吗? |
[10:37] | We recovered your blood from that vehicle,pete. | 我们在车上发现了你的血 Pete |
[10:40] | Yeah,well I was in that car against my will. | 是啊 我是被迫待在那辆车上的 |
[10:42] | The other guy,mark,was at the wheel. | 另一个人 Mark 才是开车的那个 |
[10:44] | Yes. You pointed a weapon at one of my officers. | 是的 你拿枪指着我的一个警员 |
[10:47] | You can’t prove that. | 你证明不了 |
[10:49] | Your smith & wesson matches that officer’s description. | 你的史密斯-威森枪和警员的描述一致 |
[10:55] | Look,I was never gonna use it. | 听着 我根本没打算用那个 |
[10:57] | It was to scare her. | 只是为了吓吓她 |
[10:59] | Next thing you know,she’s got a gun in my face,threatening me. | 接下来她就突然拿枪 指着我的头威胁我 |
[11:02] | She identified herself as a police officer. | 她表明了身份 说自己是个警官 |
[11:04] | No. I never heard that. | 不 我根本没听到 |
[11:06] | We saw she was packing heat. | 我们看到她带着枪 |
[11:07] | We just wanted to get out of there. | 我们只想从那儿逃走 |
[11:10] | then the damn big rig blocked us in. | 但那个该死的大货车把路堵住了 |
[11:14] | We turned around,and there she was in the middle of the road,shooting at us. | 我们掉头 她就站在路中央朝我们开枪 |
[11:22] | We backed off,man; she didn’T. | 我们退后了 伙计 但她还紧追不放 |
[11:25] | This is about the time I ask for representation,isn’t it? | 现在是我该请律师的时候了 是吗? |
[11:27] | You qualify for a public defender | 你有权请个公共辩护人 |
[11:29] | no,I don’t need one of those. | 不 我不需要那些人 |
[11:31] | I’m talking personal injury lawyer. | 我说的是人身伤害案律师 |
[11:33] | This whole thing’s messed me up real bad– | 这整件事把我弄得糟透了– |
[11:35] | whiplash,emotional distress. | 颈部受伤 精神重创 |
[11:37] | And I’m just getting started. | 这还只是刚开始 |
[11:42] | This isn’t personal,horatio. | 我不是要针对谁 Horatio |
[11:43] | You’re after a member of my team,rick. | 你正在调查我的人 Rick |
[11:46] | So you think her actions are justified? | 那你认为她的行为是合理的? |
[11:47] | She was in the line of fire. | 有人正拿枪对着她 |
[11:49] | You don’t know that. | 你根本无法确定那点 |
[11:50] | Pete morton said they were fleeing the scene. | Pete Morton说他们当时正从现场逃跑 |
[11:51] | He is a criminal and not a reliable witness,rick. | 他是个罪犯 说的话不可靠 Rick |
[11:54] | Calleigh’s blood-alcohol was a point-oh-four an hour after the incident. | Calleigh在事发后一小时的 血液酒精含量是0.04% |
[11:58] | What makes her reliable? | 她的话又怎么靠得住? |
[11:59] | How about her near-perfect career? | 那她无懈可击的职业表现呢? |
[12:01] | That won’t hold up much in a wrongful death suit against the county. | 那在起诉当局误杀的案子里没什么说服力 |
[12:05] | So this is about the money. | 所以一切只是跟钱有关 |
[12:07] | They’re going to say she escalated this | 他们会指责她提升了自己的权限 |
[12:09] | and she took the law into her own hands. | 把法律当儿戏 |
[12:11] | But we are going to prove she didn’T. | 但我们会证明她没这么做 |
[12:18] | You know I’m not supposed to be down here. | 你知道我不该来这儿 |
[12:20] | Calleigh,honey,they said you couldn’t work the field. | Calleigh 甜心 他们说你不能出外勤了 |
[12:24] | Does this look like the field to you,baby? | 这地方像是外勤吗 宝贝? |
[12:29] | What have you got? | 你有什么发现? |
[12:30] | Valerie gaynor’s injuries are confined to the maxillary and upper neck. | Valerie Gaynor的伤痕 集中在上颌骨和脖子上部 |
[12:36] | There were no fractures in her lower extremities? | 她的下肢没有骨折? |
[12:39] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[12:41] | That is odd… | 这就奇怪了… |
[12:43] | and completely inconsistent with a pedestrian motor vehicle accident. | 这跟被车撞的伤情完全不一致 |
[12:46] | Precisely. | 正是如此 |
[12:47] | It rules out pedestrian rotation, | 排除了被车撞飞落地的可能性 |
[12:50] | which means she was already down when that car crashed through the storefront. | 说明车撞进店里时她已经倒地了 |
[13:00] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:03] | I know I should feel relieved,but still,something killed this woman. | 我知道我该觉得轻松 但不管怎么样 有东西杀死了这个女人 |
[13:07] | Someone. | 是有人 |
[13:09] | Facial bruising says she definitely suffered a blow to the head. | 面部淤痕说明她头部遭受重击 |
[13:14] | Likely put her into respiratory arrest. | 很可能导致呼吸停止 |
[13:17] | Any idea what kind of a head injury would allow a person to stop breathing? | 知道哪种头部损伤会让人停止呼吸吗? |
[13:21] | Oh,well,I’ve seen this before. | 噢 呃 我以前见过这种 |
[13:23] | Atlantooccipital dislocation. | 寰枕关节脱位 |
[13:26] | Internal decapitation? | 寰椎和枕骨分离? |
[13:28] | That’s right. | 正是 |
[13:33] | This girl was murdered. | 这个女孩是被谋杀的 |
[13:37] | What about a weapon? | 凶器呢? |
[13:39] | It wasn’t a fist, | 不是拳头 |
[13:40] | but whatever it was,it left a faint striped pattern on her left cheek. | 但不论是什么 都在她左脸上留下了模糊的条纹印痕 |
[13:46] | Alexx,there’s some sort of a brown trace on her clavicle– it’s not blood. | Alexx 在她锁骨上有褐色痕迹 不是血 |
[13:50] | Already sent it to trace,honey. | 已经送到痕迹组了 宝贝 |
[13:55] | Thank you,alexx. | 谢谢你 Alexx |
[13:57] | Yeah. | 不用 |
[15:39] | you think that security camera caught anything? | 你觉得监控摄像头拍到什么了吗? |
[15:42] | Horatio’s talking to the owner right now. | Horatio正在问店主 |
[15:44] | He’ll find out. | 他会查出来的 |
[15:46] | So I just talked to alexx, | 我刚刚跟Alexx谈过 |
[15:47] | and she said there was a striped pattern on the victim’s face. | 她说受害者的脸上有个纹路 |
[15:49] | I’ve looked all over this place. | 我把这地方都找遍了 |
[15:50] | I haven’t found anything that resembles that. | 没有任何东西吻合那个形状 |
[15:53] | Killer may have walked off with it,whatever it is. | 杀手肯定把它带走了 不论是什么 |
[15:56] | I,uh,I got some other bad news,pal. | 我 呃 我有另一个坏消息 伙计 |
[16:00] | We got to collect everything,all of the debris. | 我们得收集一切 所有的残骸 |
[16:05] | are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[16:06] | No. Might be something in here that could help us. | 没开玩笑 里面可能有东西帮得上忙 |
[16:08] | You realize by the time that we’re done doing this we’ll be collecting our pensions,right? | 你明白这可能要干到退休才能干完吗? |
[16:15] | I’ll get the shovels. | 我去拿铲子 |
[16:20] | The security camera is just for show. | 监控设备只是摆设 |
[16:22] | I got lazy on the maintenance,figured the threat was enough. | 我懒得维护它 以为做做样子就行了 |
[16:25] | Well,apparently not. | 显然并非如此 |
[16:26] | A woman died in your store. | 一个女人死在你店里了 |
[16:33] | I know,lieutenant… | 我知道 队长… |
[16:35] | but I’m sorry. | 但很抱歉 |
[16:35] | I wasn’t the one who parked a car in the middle of it. | 我不是那个开车撞她的人 |
[16:37] | She was dead before that. | 车冲进来之前她就死了 |
[16:42] | What,you mean murdered? | 什么 你的意思是谋杀? |
[16:44] | You were the only one in there before the crash. Correct? | 你是唯一一个车祸前在那的人 对吗? |
[16:49] | Besides the woman,yeah. | 除了那个女人之外 是的 |
[16:51] | I just opened. | 我刚开店门 |
[16:52] | She was my first customer of the day. | 她是今天的第一个顾客 |
[16:54] | I went in the back to grab her a few pair of shoes to try on. | 我到后面帮她拿试穿的鞋 |
[16:58] | She was alive. | 她那时还活着 |
[16:59] | How long did that take? | 拿鞋花了多久? |
[17:00] | Couple of minutes. | 两三分钟 |
[17:02] | So you were the last one to see her alive. | 那你就是最后一个见到她还活着的人 |
[17:06] | I was just trying to run my business. | 我是个生意人 做事而已 |
[17:08] | Join the club. | 我也是在做事 |
[17:41] | Um… my review of your tactics this morning isn’t going to reflect well on you | 呃…今早的调查报告对你不大有利啊 |
[17:46] | if you continue to lie to me. | 如果你再对我撒谎的话 |
[17:48] | Lie? | 我撒谎? |
[17:50] | I haven’t lied about anything. | 我说的全是真的 |
[17:51] | I asked you explicitly if alcohol impeded your judgment. | 我明确地问过你 酒精是否影响了你的判断力 |
[17:54] | And I said that it didn’T. | 我说过的 没有 |
[17:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:00] | This is a receipt from the bar at the restaurant. | 这是酒店吧台的收据 |
[18:04] | I told you I had two drinks. | 我说过我只喝了两杯 |
[18:07] | Are you sure it wasn’t six? | 你确定不是六杯吗 |
[18:15] | They’re not mine. | 不是我喝的 |
[18:16] | Whose are they? | 那是谁 |
[18:18] | Friends. | 我朋友 |
[18:19] | Can I have names for verification? | 是谁 告诉我以备查证 |
[18:20] | No,you can’t; I’m not going to include them. | 我不想把他们扯进来 |
[18:22] | They have nothing to do with it. | 他们跟这事没关系 |
[18:24] | Listen,calleigh,this is not my personal witch hunt. | 听着 Calleigh 不是我要抓着你不放 |
[18:27] | The county is sick and tired of paying out millions on wrongful death suits. | 上面已经不能再容忍这样的误杀赔偿了 |
[18:31] | These civil attorneys consider everything and everybody fair game. | 那些民事诉讼律师现在见谁都咬 不会放过任何人 |
[18:37] | Apparently,so do you. | 看来你也是这样 |
[18:50] | – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[18:52] | If stetler finds out that I’m here,he will have my head. | 要是Stetler知道我在这 我死定了 |
[18:55] | Well,I don’t need you to do any field work. | 我不是叫你来这出外勤的 |
[18:57] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[19:01] | And if I’m gonna work the case, | 如果我跟这个案子 |
[19:02] | it’d be better if I hear it from you than read it from the report. | 从你嘴里问出消息总比从报上看到好 |
[19:04] | Well,technically,I don’t know that you can do that. | 我不知道你会是那样 |
[19:07] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:08] | Well,you got to the restaurant this morning before I did,right? | 你今早在我之前去酒店了 对吧 |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:12] | So,I know about the drinks you ordered before I got there. | 在我去那之前 你点了酒 |
[19:15] | Stetler showed me your receipt. | Stetler给我看了收据 |
[19:20] | Well,I ran into some buddies,bought a round. | 我碰到几个朋友 喝了一旬 |
[19:28] | Jake,you know that my dad is a fairly accomplished drinker. | Jake 你知道 我爸是个烂酒鬼 |
[19:33] | And I have heard every excuse and half-truth so… | 什么借口我都听到过的 |
[19:38] | you want to just tell me the real story? | 你要不要跟我说实话? |
[19:40] | What difference does it make? | 有这么重要吗? |
[19:42] | The difference is that your four drinks brought my actions today in question. | 你喝的4杯酒使我今早的行为受到了质疑 |
[19:53] | calleigh,when I used to work undercover,I had to do a few things that… | Calleigh 我做卧底那会 要做一些事… |
[19:58] | I’m not proud of,but I am not like your old man. | 是不太见光 但我跟你父亲并不一样 |
[20:04] | And this morning,I was just a guy,an off-duty cop trying to enjoy himself. | 今天早上 不过就是一个轮休的警察 自己喝了几杯而已 |
[20:12] | I just don’t know that you’re the on-duty cop who needs to be working this case. | 我不知道原来你也要查这案子 |
[20:22] | Hey,that brown trace that alexx recovered from valerie gaynor’s shoulder? | Alexx从Valerie Gaynor肩膀上 采集来的棕色印记 |
[20:25] | Whole kaleidoscope of ingredients. | 还真是什么都有啊 |
[20:29] | Cadmium sulfoselenide,zinc oxide,manganese dioxide. | 硫硒化镉 氧化锌 二氧化锰 |
[20:34] | What’s it all mean? | 什么东西? |
[20:36] | It’s orange,white and brown pigments… | 橙色 白色 棕色 全是颜料 |
[20:38] | for coloring paint. | 画画用的那种 |
[20:39] | Looks like an oil and acrylic base. | 油画 塑胶彩之类的 |
[20:42] | Vic didn’t have anything on her hands? | 受害人手上没有这些? |
[20:43] | No,so I think it was transferred to her by somebody else. | 没有 我认为是从其他人身上带来的 |
[20:47] | – Ryan said the victim was a schoolteacher,right? – Yeah. | – Ryan说死者是老师? – 嗯 |
[20:50] | So what are you thinking? Maybe somebody from the art department? | 那你怎么想? 美术系的? |
[20:52] | I’m thinking it’s worth a try. | 这个线索值得一查 |
[20:53] | I’ll call the school,see if I come up with a name. | 我会打电话给学校 看能不能找出那个人 |
[20:55] | Great. | 好的 |
[21:02] | training ground sporting goods. | 训练场体育用品店 |
[21:04] | No,I’ve never been there. Why? | 没有 我从没去过 怎么了 |
[21:06] | It’s where we found valerie gaynor’s body. | 在那发现Valerie Gaynor的尸体 |
[21:11] | Did you two have a relationship? | 你们两个是什么关系? |
[21:15] | I substitute teach. | 我是临时代课老师 |
[21:17] | When I’m here,sometimes… | 在学校有的时候… |
[21:20] | we’re friendly. | 我们关系不错 |
[21:23] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问? |
[21:24] | Because we found paint just like the paint on your hands on her body during autopsy. | 验尸的时候我们在她身上发现了颜料 就是你手上的这种 |
[21:40] | Is there something you’d like to tell me,Mr. Keppling? | 你有没有什么要交待的 Keppling先生? |
[21:46] | She-she came over from the science lab this morning. | 她…她今早从理科实验室那边来过这 |
[21:49] | She seemed on edge,so i tried to help her relax. | 她有些焦躁 我就想让她放松放松 |
[21:56] | You seem wound up. | 你好像有点烦躁 |
[21:58] | Everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:59] | Yeah,I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[22:09] | Mmm,that feels good. | 嗯 舒服多了 |
[22:18] | You’re describing a shoulder massage. | 你给她按摩肩膀? |
[22:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:24] | Was it inappropriate for two colleagues in the workplace? Probably. | 同事之间在工作场所这么做 是有点不合适 也许吧 |
[22:29] | But we were… | 不过我们… |
[22:31] | secretly seeing each other,so… | 在偷偷约会 所以… |
[22:34] | we’d sneak a moment here and there. | 偶尔是会亲热一下 |
[22:37] | What was she upset about? | 她为什么事情烦恼 |
[22:39] | She wouldn’t tell me. | 她没说 |
[22:42] | I saw her after first period. | 当时第一节课刚下课 |
[22:43] | And that was it. | 就这样 |
[22:48] | Somebody call 9-1-1,please. | 快打911 |
[22:50] | What’s her name,dave? | 她叫什么名字 |
[22:50] | Beth. Her name’s beth. | Beth 她叫Beth |
[22:51] | Dave Check that backpack,dave,for medication. | |
[22:53] | Beth? | 看看书包里有没有什么药 |
[22:54] | Beth,hang in there. | Beth 坚持住 |
[22:55] | Help is on the way,sweetheart. | 救护车马上就来了 宝贝 |
[22:56] | Lieutenant,what is this? | 队长 这是什么? |
[22:58] | That’s not medication. | 那不是药 |
[22:59] | That could be heroin. | 应该是海洛因 |
[23:00] | She’s overdosing. | 她吸毒过量了 |
[23:01] | Beth? | |
[23:08] | This is the murdered teacher valerie gaynor’s desk. | 这是被杀教师Valerie Gaynor的桌子 |
[23:12] | Let’s hope it can tell us something. | 希望能找到点有用的 |
[23:34] | Okay,bingo. | 太好了 |
[23:35] | Got some empty drug baggies. | 找到些空的毒品袋子 |
[23:37] | Some empty pen casings for snorting. | 还有些吸食用的笔管 |
[23:42] | H,this is cheese. | 这个是Cheese |
[23:43] | Latest drug to hit the streets. | 市面上刚出现的品种 |
[23:45] | Heroin mixed with cold medicine. | 海洛因跟感冒药掺出来的 |
[23:47] | These are called “bumps.” | 这种叫Bumps |
[23:48] | Two bucks apiece. | 两块钱一袋 |
[23:50] | It’s cheap and lethal. | 便宜 但是致命 |
[23:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:56] | Oh,h,you’re not gonna believe this. | 哦 简直不敢相信 |
[23:57] | This is her paid and owes. | 是她的账簿 |
[23:58] | This is every drug deal she ever made. | 所有毒品交易全记在这 |
[24:01] | Friday at the soccer field– two bags. | 星期五 足球场 两袋 |
[24:03] | Tuesday on the third floor hallway,three bags. | 星期二 三楼走廊 三袋 |
[24:09] | This looks like a criminal complaint from a week ago for trespassing. | 这好像是份刑事投诉 一周前写的 罪名是非法潜入 |
[24:13] | Who’s the victim? | 受害者是谁? |
[24:14] | Charlie sheridan. | |
[24:15] | His brother found her in the backyard. | 他弟弟发现她躲在他们家后院里 |
[24:19] | Looks like valerie was pushing her drugs too hard. | 看来Valerie贩毒贩过头了 |
[24:22] | Well,then maybe he pushed back. | 那他可能也反击了 |
[24:29] | Yeah,my,uh… my little brother’s in miss gaynor’s class now. | 对 我…我弟弟是Gaynor老师班上的 |
[24:32] | I had her like five years ago,and she was creepy then. | 我五年前也被她教过 她有点烦 |
[24:36] | What do you mean,she was creepy? | 有点烦是什么意思 |
[24:37] | I don’t know. Just,uh… just nosey,I guess. | 说不清 就是爱打听吧 |
[24:40] | I never trusted her. | 我从来不相信她 |
[24:41] | Uh,what were you doing this morning,charlie? | 今天早上你在做什么 Charlie? |
[24:43] | I was in class. | 我在上课 |
[24:45] | The only reason I’m here is ’cause my folks are in the bahamas | 家人都去巴哈马群岛了 |
[24:47] | so I gotta stick around for him. | 我留下来看着他 |
[24:49] | I don’t need you to watch me. | 我不需要你看着 |
[24:50] | Trust me,logan,you do. | Logan 你需要的 |
[24:53] | Uh,logan,let me yoask u a question. | 呃 Logan 我问你个问题 |
[24:55] | What did you think of miss gaynor? | 你觉得Gaynor老师怎么样 |
[24:56] | She’d have me stay after school sometimes. | 她经常放学了还不让我走 |
[24:58] | For like study sessions and stuff. | 给我补课什么的 |
[25:01] | Uh,oh,you guys also had a criminal complaint against her,is that right? | 你们投诉过她 是吗 |
[25:04] | She,uh,she trespassed? | 她偷溜进你们家了? |
[25:06] | Yeah,we,uh,we got home and we saw her out here out by the flowers. | 对 我们回家后 发现她躲在花那边 |
[25:10] | Sneaking around my backyard. | 在后院鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[25:12] | Way too weird. Freaked me out. | 太奇怪了 吓着我了 |
[25:14] | So,I told her the next time it wouldn’t end so civilized. | 我警告她 再这样 下次不会这么客气了 |
[25:18] | Maybe today was that next time. | 今天就是你说的下一次吧 |
[25:25] | Hey,logan,why don’t you go inside and watch some T.V.,Okay? | 嘿 Logan 进去看电视好吗 |
[25:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:29] | Thanks,logan. | 谢了 Logan |
[25:32] | Look,you can check with my high school,all right? | 你们可以去我高中查 |
[25:34] | That’s where I was. | 我当时确实在上课 |
[25:35] | You got busted for possession a year ago,isn’t that right? | 一年前你因持有毒品被捕 没错吧 |
[25:38] | That didn’t have anything to do with valerie gaynor, | 那跟Valerie Gaynor扯不上关系 |
[25:39] | ’cause we just found narcotics in her desk drawer. | 但我们在她抽屉里发现了迷幻药 |
[25:42] | I got caught with a bag of weed. | 我当时身上那包毒品 |
[25:44] | I was holding it for a friend. | 是我一个朋友的 |
[25:45] | The cops got it all wrong. | 警察弄错了 |
[25:47] | Well,I guarantee you this,charlie… | 那我跟你保证 Charlie |
[25:49] | this time we’re gonna get it right. | 这次我们不会再弄错了 |
[25:54] | I’ve been reading valerie gaynor’s journal; | 我看了Valerie Gaynor的日记 |
[25:56] | something’s not adding up here. | 很多事情都没有记录的 |
[25:57] | Yeah,like why would you start preying on eighth graders? | 没错 像是为什么开始贩毒给八年级生 |
[26:00] | That’s the thing. I don’t think she was. | 我正想说这个 她不大可能贩毒 |
[26:03] | Drug dealers,they write in codes– safehouses,streets. | 一般毒贩用密码来记录– 藏毒的地方 交易的街道 |
[26:07] | There’s no mention of that in here. | 她日记里全没有 |
[26:08] | There’s no mention of cash amounts,suppliers,anything like that. | 交易金额 供货人 什么都没有 |
[26:12] | Sounds to me like she was trying to build up evidence to shut down an operation. | 我觉得她倒像是在搜集证据 来阻止他们交易 |
[26:17] | Yeah,you got anything good? | 是啊 你这有什么进展? |
[26:20] | Well,yeah,I got spectra from the paraphernalia you found in her desk. | 我化验了你从她办公桌里找出来的东西 |
[26:23] | And it confirms the presence of everything necessary to manufacture a narcotic like cheese. | 确实有制造Cheese这种迷幻药的化学成分 |
[26:28] | Except one little extra. | 除了这个 |
[26:32] | Methyl anthranilate? | 邻氨基苯甲酸甲酯? |
[26:33] | It’s a natural ester that’s found in grapes. | 葡萄里面含的一种天然酯 |
[26:35] | And they use it to flavor soda,gum and candy. | 用在汽水 口香糖 糖果里面当香料的 |
[26:39] | Oh,my god. Flavored narcotics. | 天哪 香甜迷幻药 |
[26:42] | Yeah,for kids. | 卖给孩子 |
[27:16] | yeah,that makes so much sense, | 这就说得通了 |
[27:17] | because I found candy in the back of the dodge. | 难怪车子后座有那么多糖 |
[27:19] | This is the hottest lead. I’m gonna go with this. | 这条线索很重要 我要查下去 |
[27:21] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[27:22] | What am I gonna do? | 我打算怎么做? |
[27:23] | I’m gonna finish the job that valerie started. | 我要帮Valerie完成她想做的 |
[27:29] | Tell me about the drugs,pete. | 跟我说说毒品的事 Pete |
[27:31] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[27:32] | We found candy in your car. | 我们在你车子里发现了那些糖 |
[27:33] | And you’re using it to cut it with your product | 你把毒品和糖掺在一起 |
[27:36] | so that you can market it to children. | 好迎合孩子们的口味 |
[27:38] | Was valerie gaynor on to your operation,pete? | Valerie Gaynor在调查此事是吧 pete? |
[27:44] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道你在说谁 |
[27:45] | She’s a science teacher at brickell middle school. | 她是Brickell中学的科学老师 |
[27:48] | And she was compiling evidence to bring you down. | 她在搜集证据告发你们 |
[27:50] | And was she going to bring you down with that evidence,pete? | 她是不是要用搜集的证据告发你 Pete? |
[27:54] | I threaten your csi chick with a lawsuit, | 我要告你们那个CSI女警员 |
[27:56] | and you’re gonna pay me back with a murder charge? | 你们就反咬一口说我杀人? |
[28:01] | I-I’m not saying another word. | 我不会再回答你们了 |
[28:03] | There is a 13-year-old girl in the hospital that is probably going to die; | 有个13岁的小女孩躺在医院快死了 |
[28:07] | I hope you’re ready to live with that. | 你最好早点给我招 |
[28:22] | So,why are we back at the car again? | 干嘛又来查车子 |
[28:25] | Because we didn’t find the murder weapon at the store,right? | 鞋店里没有找到凶器 不是吗 |
[28:27] | No. The killer left the scene with it. | 是啊 凶手离开现场时带走了 |
[28:29] | But we don’t know that. | 但是我们并不知道是不是这样 |
[28:30] | Maybe the car did. | 也许车子知道 |
[28:36] | Looks like there’s a defect in the floorboard. | 车垫底下好像有个坑 |
[28:39] | All right,tear the carpet out,see what we find. | 把垫子撕开看看 |
[28:42] | all right | 好的 |
[28:53] | Is that a piece of broken suspension? | 是断了的悬挂吗? |
[28:56] | No,I doubt it. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[28:58] | This is an american muscle car. | 这是辆美式肌肉车 (大排气量与大马力的车) |
[28:59] | It’s made of steel. | 都是钢制的 |
[29:00] | That looks like chrome. | 那看上去像是铬的 |
[29:32] | what is that,a dumbbell? | 那是什么? 哑铃? |
[29:34] | Part of a display from inside the store. | 店里的什么展品的一部分 |
[29:37] | So,when the car crashed through,the tire kicked it up. | 那么车冲进去时 轮胎把这东西卷起来 |
[29:43] | Alexx said valerie had striped impressions on the side of her face,right? | Alexx说Valerie一侧脸部有条纹印痕 对吧? |
[29:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:48] | Take a look at those threads. | 看看这些螺纹 |
[29:49] | Same pattern. | 相同的花样 |
[29:50] | I think we found our murder weapon. | 我想我们找到凶器了 |
[29:52] | Yeah,and there’s a latent print on the top of it. | 是的 顶部还有一枚不明显的指纹 |
[29:55] | Let’s see if we can find out whose that is. | 看看我们能不能查出是谁的 |
[30:02] | Look,guys,I’m the owner. | 听着 兄弟 我是店主 |
[30:03] | Of course my prints are on everything. | 当然到处都有我的指纹 |
[30:06] | It’s a dumbbell from my store. | 这是我店里的一个哑铃 |
[30:09] | Who do you think sets up the displays? | 你觉得是谁把这些展品摆好的? |
[30:11] | I don’t know. Maybe it was the same guy who installs video cameras for decoration. | 不清楚 大概跟把监控摄像头 当摆设的是同一个人吧 |
[30:16] | Look,I can explain this awaybe | 听着 我能解释清楚 因为那个女人不是我杀的 |
[30:19] | you’re wasting your time. | 你们在浪费时间 |
[30:20] | All right,well,do you mind,andre, | 那么 好吧 Andre 你介意… |
[30:22] | if I “waste my time” in your cash register? | 我在你收银机那儿”浪费时间”吗? |
[30:26] | Go ahead. | 请自便 |
[30:27] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[30:34] | Some serious cash here,andre. | 这儿可有不少钱呢 Andre |
[30:37] | You sure valerie was your only customer this morning? | 你肯定Valerie是早上唯一的顾客? |
[30:40] | Because we know she didn’t purchase anything. | 因为要知道她可什么都没买 |
[30:44] | There was one other,all right? | 还有一个人 行了吧? |
[30:47] | Do tell. | 说说看 |
[30:49] | There was this dude. | 有那么个家伙 |
[30:50] | Laid down some cash. | 给了这些钱 |
[30:51] | He bought 11 pair of shoes. | 买了11双鞋 |
[30:53] | What else did he come here to get,andre? Drugs? | 他还为了什么到这儿来 Andre? 毒品? |
[30:55] | I don’t do anything illegal here. | 我这可不做违法买卖 |
[30:58] | so,andre,if you’re not doing anything illegal, | 好吧 Andre 如果你不做违法买卖 |
[31:01] | then why does training ground sporting goods come up in valerie gaynor’s journal several times? | 那怎么Valerie Gaynor的日志上 写了好几次训练基地体育用品店? |
[31:07] | Gonna confiscate all of your proceeds, | 我们要没收你的这些钱 |
[31:09] | and then you’re going to take a ride with us. | 你还要跟我们走一躺 |
[31:33] | hey,why’d you want me to come down? | 嘿 你喊我过来干吗? |
[31:36] | Pete morton told horatio that there was a truck parked at this corner, | Pete Morton跟Horatio说 转角处停了辆卡车 |
[31:40] | blocking their escape route. | 挡住了他们的去路 |
[31:41] | Yeah,I told stetler that it wasn’t there, | 是啊 我跟Stetler说没那么回事 |
[31:44] | but then again,he thinks I was drunk. | 但他还是认为我喝多了 |
[31:46] | Well,you were right. | 你是对的 |
[31:49] | Take a look at this bullet strike,yeah? | 看看这个弹痕 |
[31:52] | I pulled this out of it. | 我从那儿找到了这个 |
[31:54] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗? |
[31:57] | Yeah,it’s a .45. | 是的 点45口径 |
[32:00] | I’m willing to bet it’s yours. | 我敢打赌是你的 |
[32:02] | It missed the suspect’s car and it struck the tree. | 它没打中疑犯的车 打到了树上 |
[32:24] | you know,that proves there was no way that there was a truck there. | 你知道这说明路上根本没有什么卡车 |
[32:27] | Proves pete morton’s story is B.S. | 证明Pete Morton在扯淡 |
[32:29] | They weren’t looking for an escape route. They had one. | 他们不是在找路逃跑 前面就是路 |
[32:33] | They were coming back to kill you. | 他们是回头来杀你 |
[32:36] | Stetler’s wrong. | Stetler错了 |
[32:39] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了你该做的 |
[32:42] | Thanks,eric. | 谢谢你 Eric |
[32:43] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[32:43] | Thank,uh… thank jake. | 去谢… Jake吧 |
[32:49] | He just called me down here and asked me to handle it. | 刚刚是他叫我来处理这个的 |
[32:52] | Jake,what did you find? | Jake 有什么发现? |
[32:54] | Credibility. | 有力证据 |
[32:56] | But I’m gonna need you to recover the evidence,though. | 但我需要你去收集证据 |
[32:58] | If I show you what I got,can you write up the report? | 我告诉你我找到了什么 你会写进报告吗? |
[33:01] | Yeah,man,whatever you need. | 当然 伙计 照你说的做 |
[33:03] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[33:05] | Jake asked you to do this? | Jake让你来做的? |
[33:08] | Guess he’s a stand-up guy,after all. | 我想他终究还是个不错的家伙 |
[33:35] | Do we still think that charlie sheridan is good for this? | 还是认为是Charlie Sheridan干的? |
[33:38] | Uh,no,not necessarily. | 不 不 不尽然 |
[33:40] | We think he was dealing drugs,but we can’t tie him to valerie gaynor’s death. | 我们认为他贩卖毒品 但却不能把他跟 Valerie Gaynore的死联系上 |
[33:43] | And,uh,harding,the guy who owned the sporting goods store | 更不妙的是 那家体育用品店的老板 |
[33:47] | he explained away his print on the uh,murder weapon. | 轻松解释了他的指纹如何出现在凶器上 |
[33:51] | We got to put somebody else at this crime scene. | 我们要考虑到还有其他人在场 |
[33:53] | But I’ve been through half of this debris already, | 我已经把这些残骸检查大半了 |
[33:55] | and it’s given me nothing. | 却一无所获 |
[33:57] | What about these shards of glass? | 这些玻璃碎片呢? |
[33:58] | It’s,um… | 呃… |
[33:59] | it’s possible that somebody could’ve put a print on them when they were entering the store. | 可能有人进门时在上面留下了指纹 |
[34:02] | Yeah,I dusted some of the bigger shards,but… | 是啊 我在大一些的玻璃片上刷了粉… |
[34:06] | jump in,feel free. | 但是一无所获 |
[34:12] | Here’s a little something. | 找到了个什么东西 |
[34:15] | Bet they don’t sell that at the sporting goods store. | 我敢打赌体育用品店可不卖这个 |
[34:17] | Somebody would’ve had to walk in with it. | 有人戴着走进店里 |
[34:19] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[34:20] | It’s a tie tack. | 领带别针 |
[34:22] | And it’s got a little engraving on it. | 上面有刻字 |
[34:23] | Says “S.M. Prep,faculty.” | 写着 “S.M. 教员” |
[34:27] | Well,the only teacher that we know in this case is dead. | 这个案子里我们知道的唯一一个老师死了 |
[34:30] | And she taught at brickell. | 她在Brickell教书 |
[34:33] | There is another teacher that gets around. | 还有一个老师有牵连 |
[34:45] | Does that belong to you? | 是你的吗? |
[34:47] | What’s that,part of a tie tack? | 是什么? 领带别针的一部分? |
[34:50] | Sorry. Not mine. | 抱歉 不是我的 |
[34:52] | Remove your tie,please. | 请把领带解下来 |
[35:04] | I would assume that’s the rest of it. | 我认为这是剩下的那部分 |
[35:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:11] | Must be. | 一定是 |
[35:12] | I probably lost it someplace. | 我大概把它掉到什么地方了 |
[35:14] | We found it next to valerie’s body in a store you claim you’d never been in. | 我们在Valerie的尸体边发现的 而你说你从来没去过那家店 |
[35:20] | How is this related to valerie? | 这跟Valerie有什么关系? |
[35:22] | She discovered,Mr. Keppling,that you were selling drugs to kids. | 她发现了Keppling先生 也就是你 卖毒品给孩子们 |
[35:26] | What? | 什么? |
[35:27] | I have a 13-year-old girl fighting for her life as we speak in miami general. | 我们说话这会 有个13岁的女孩 正在迈阿密综合医院与死神抗争 |
[35:33] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[35:34] | – You can’t connect me to an overdose. – No,but your gunman,pete morton,can. | – 你不能把我和毒品服用过量牵连起来 – 是的 但你的枪手 Pete Morton可以 |
[35:37] | And he’s facing 25 to life. | 他会被判25年到终身监禁 |
[35:40] | He’s gonna tell me anything I want. | 他会跟我交代一切的 |
[35:47] | Pete was my heroin connect. | Pete把海洛因给我 |
[35:50] | So,he brought it to you,and you mixed it. | 那么 他把货给你 你负责调配 |
[35:52] | Yeah,it was all the different flavors that got the kids to like the heroin. | 是的 调出各种味道 好让孩子们喜欢海洛因 |
[35:56] | You were distributing to children. | 你把东西发到孩子们手上 |
[35:59] | I didn’t distribute. | 不是我发的 |
[36:01] | – That’s what the kids were for. – Enticed them with sneakers. | – 是孩子们发的 – 用球鞋诱惑他们去做 |
[36:08] | Yeah,they’d sell the heroin,then I’d pay them off with shoes. | 是 |
[36:14] | K-lines. | 他们卖出海洛因 我用鞋做报酬 |
[36:15] | I’d buy ten,15 pair at a discount,stuff the dope inside. | 我买10到15双打折鞋 把货放在里面 |
[36:20] | Perfect. | 天衣无缝 |
[36:21] | Until valerie traced it all the way to andre’s store. | 直到Valerie寻根朔源找到了Andre的店 |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:39] | He said she confronted him. | 他说她当面质问他 |
[36:44] | I know what these are. | 我知道这些是什么 |
[36:45] | You’re moving drugs with these shoes,aren’t you? | 你拿这些鞋来运毒 是不是? |
[36:47] | Lady,I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 小姐 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:49] | You’re selling drugs to the kids. | 你在卖毒品给那些孩子 |
[36:51] | Hey,andre. | 嘿 Andre |
[36:52] | This my order? | 这是我订的货吗? |
[36:54] | Dave. | |
[36:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗? |
[36:58] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[37:02] | The kids get it from you. | 孩子们从你那儿搞到毒品 |
[37:04] | Valerie. It’s not like that. | Valerie 不是那样的 |
[37:05] | I’m reporting you to the police. | 我要向警察揭发你 |
[37:09] | I couldn’t let her take that any further. | 我不能让她再继续下去 |
[37:14] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也别想去 |
[37:15] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[37:25] | what the hell were you thinking? | 该死的 你在想什么? |
[37:27] | Get her body out of here now. | 把尸体从这里弄出去 马上 |
[37:29] | Get her out back. | 把她从后面弄走 |
[37:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:33] | You think that woman saw us? | 你想那个女人有没有看到我们? |
[37:35] | We can’t risk any eyewitnesses. | 我们不能有任何目击证人 |
[37:36] | Take care of it. | 解决掉她 |
[37:46] | yeah,they took care of it. | 是的 他们去解决了 |
[37:48] | Idiots brought you cops to our front door. | 那些白痴自己找上了警察 |
[37:50] | Valerie gaynor knew what you were doing, | Valerie Gaynor知道了你们的勾当 |
[37:53] | tried to stop you and lost her life for it. | 想制止你们 并因此送命 |
[37:57] | And now,dave,you get to spend the rest of your life behind bars. | 现在 Dave 你下半辈子得待在大牢里了 |
[38:01] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[38:20] | What? | 怎样? |
[38:21] | It’s a little different when you have to look somebody in the eye,isn’t it? | 直视别人感觉很不一样吧? |
[38:25] | Look,we were just trying to get the hell out of there. | 听着 我们只是想赶紧离开那里 |
[38:27] | You knew I was a cop. | 你知道我是警察 |
[38:29] | Police officer! | 警察! |
[38:30] | Put the gun down now! | 把枪放下! |
[38:34] | do you hear her? | 你听到了? |
[38:35] | That chick’s a cop! | 那小妞是个条子! |
[38:36] | Drive. Just drive. | Drive 只管开 |
[38:37] | She I.D.’Ed us,man! | 她看到我们的脸了 伙计! |
[38:38] | We’re done. | 我们死定了 |
[38:39] | We gotta take care of this like we’re supposed to. | 我们得按计划干掉她 |
[38:45] | there was no truck blocking your way. | 根本没有卡车挡着你们的路 |
[38:47] | You made a choice. | 你们做出了选择 |
[38:48] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[38:49] | I didn’t want any part of it. | 我根本没那么想过 |
[38:51] | Well,you know,it’s too bad for you that the only person who can confirm that is dead. | 当然 很遗憾 唯一能给你作证的家伙死了 |
[39:03] | you brandished a gun. | 你挥着把枪 |
[39:04] | That’s assault with a deadly weapon on a police officer. | 那可是持械袭警 |
[39:08] | In the state of florida,that’s a provocative act. | 在佛州 那可是挑衅行为 |
[39:11] | Mark dowd is dead as a result. | 结果Mark Dowd死了 |
[39:13] | You know what that makes it? | 你知道是怎么回事吗? |
[39:15] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[39:17] | Well,I-I’ll give you keppling. | 我 我把Keppling供给你 |
[39:19] | It’s too late for that. | 太晚了 |
[40:06] | hi,beth. | 嗨 Beth |
[40:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[40:10] | Beth,my name is horatio caine. | Beth 我叫Horatio Caine |
[40:12] | I’m a police officer. | 我是名警察 |
[40:16] | They said I’ve been out for a while. | 他们说我昏迷了一阵子 |
[40:18] | You had A… quite a large dose of narcotics in your system. | 你体内有… 大量的迷幻药 |
[40:25] | You mean,I could’ve died? | 你是说 我差点死了? |
[40:27] | You’re very lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[40:30] | Now,beth,I hate to do this to you,but I need to know where you got it. | Beth 我不得不问 你从谁那搞到的? |
[40:42] | Beth,I promise I will protect you. | Beth 我答应你我会保护你 |
[40:44] | No,it’s not like that. It’s just… | 不 不是你想的那样 只是… |
[40:48] | he’s a friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[40:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:52] | Beth,so somebody else doesn’t get hurt. | Beth 没人会受伤的 |
[40:56] | I need his name. | 我要知道他的名字 |
[41:04] | Logan. | |
[41:07] | Logan sheridan. | |
[41:08] | Logan sheridan. | |
[41:09] | Thank you,beth. | 谢谢 Beth |
[41:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:20] | Logan? | |
[41:23] | My brother,he wasn’t selling the drugs. | 我哥哥 他没有贩卖毒品 |
[41:27] | He was protecting me. | 他在保护我 |
[41:35] | I’m in trouble,aren’t I? | 我麻烦大了 是不是? |
[41:37] | This wasn’t a good thing,logan. | 这不是什么好事 Logan |
[41:43] | I just wanted the shoes. | 我只是想要那些鞋 |
[41:47] | Logan,Mr. Keppling had no right to put you in this position. | Logan Keppling先生无权拖你下水 |
[41:52] | You arrested him? | 你们逮捕他了? |
[41:55] | Uh,we did. | 是的 |
[41:59] | Is beth okay? | Beth没事吧? |
[42:01] | She will be… | 她会好的… |
[42:04] | she will be. | 会好的 |
[42:05] | I’m gonna need the names of the other dealers. Okay? | 告诉我其他毒贩的名字 好吗? |
[42:12] | What about me? | 我会怎么样? |
[42:15] | Logan,there are going to be consequences. | Logan 会有一些法律后果 |
[42:19] | But we’ll get through it. Okay? | 但我们会解决的 |
[42:30] | C.S.I:Miami Season 06 Episode 09 Stand Your Ground | 好吗? |