时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Oh, my God, the suspect. | 噢 天哪 嫌疑人 |
[00:26] | He’s your son. | 是你儿子 8小时之前 |
[00:45] | Attention all units,we have a possible barricade. | 所有单位注意 可能遇到障碍 |
[00:48] | Suspect is armed and handling a hostage. | 嫌疑人持有武器 并挟持了人质 |
[00:50] | Victim is a probation officer held in his own residence. | 受害人是缓刑监督官 在自己家里被挟持 |
[01:03] | I got three other units on the way. | 还有3队也在路上了 |
[01:05] | Extended ETA’s. | 还需要一阵才能到达 |
[01:06] | Throw up a containment | 尽快将房子 |
[01:07] | around the house as quick as you can. | 包围起来 |
[01:08] | Make it quick.Shots fired? | -动作要快 -有发生枪击么? |
[01:11] | Yeah, dispatch got a broken 911 call | 是呀 总台接到了房里的人 |
[01:13] | from a guy inside.We think he’s a probation officer. | 打来的911报警电话 后来又断掉了 我们认为 |
[01:15] | What happened? You get knocked back to uniform? | -他是名缓刑监督官 -发生了什么事? 你被发配去当巡警了? |
[01:17] | These are stripes,Sparky, all righ | 这是警衔 Sparky 好了 |
[01:18] | You’re as dumb as you look. | 你真跟看起来一样蠢 |
[01:20] | I just passed the sergeant’s exam. | 我刚通过了警官考试 |
[01:24] | Hey, you called in SWAT? | 嘿 你叫的SWAT? |
[01:25] | Well, hell, ye,I called in SWAT team. | 那么 该死的 我叫来的SWAT |
[01:27] | 911 reported a hostage situation.Any demands? | -911说有人质被绑架 -绑匪有提出什么要求么? |
[01:29] | He’s not made any yet.We need a phone connection. | -还没有 -需要进行电话联系 |
[01:31] | I’ve already tried that. I heard my voice on the machine inside. | 我已经试过了 听到里面的电话 传出了我的声音 |
[01:33] | I got two units east… | 东面有两队人 |
[01:35] | S.R.T. 30, move in now.S.R.T. 30, move in now. | S.R.T. 30 马上行动 S.R.T. 30 马上行动 小心 小心 |
[01:58] | Man down!Man down! | 有人被击倒 有人被击倒 |
[02:03] | Going around back! | 快到后边去 |
[02:17] | Suspect is on foot heading towards the canal. | 嫌疑人步行向运河逃窜 |
[02:30] | S.R.T. 30 to air ship. | S.R.T. 30追踪到快艇 |
[02:32] | Suspect eastbound in the canal driving a Frauscher 757. | 嫌疑人沿运河驾快艇Frauscher 757向东逃窜 |
[02:43] | I don’t know.I’m not sure. | 我不知道 我也不确定 |
[02:55] | Detective Berkeley. | Berkeley探员 |
[02:56] | Our victim out front is Andrew Bennett. | 被抛出来的受害人是Andrew Bennett |
[02:58] | He’s a Miami-Dade probation officer. | 是迈阿密Dade郡的缓刑监督官 |
[03:00] | He was being held hostage in his own home. | 在自己家里被绑架挟持 |
[03:02] | Till someone decided he was expendable. | 直到某人认为他该死了 |
[03:05] | We got birds in the air right now trying to track him down, | 现在正在进行空中搜索 寻找嫌疑人踪迹 |
[03:07] | but this guy knew how to duck and run. | 不过这家伙很懂该怎么躲避追踪 |
[03:09] | Who’s the young lady? | 那个年轻的小姐是谁? |
[03:11] | It’s the victim’s daughter. | 受害人的女儿 |
[03:13] | Says her old man used to work with ex-convicts 24/seven. | 她说她爸爸全天候 都跟曾被判刑的人一起工作 |
[03:15] | Adult and juvie. | 成年罪犯 青少年罪犯都有 |
[03:16] | Quite the workload. | 工作量很大啊 |
[03:18] | His file says he has,like, 2,000 cases. | 从他手里的档案来看 他有好象2,000个案子 |
[03:21] | 2,000 cases,and now 2,000 suspects. | 2,000个案子 就有2,000名嫌疑人 |
[04:33] | Goodx.orningAlex | 早上好 Alexx |
[04:36] | Onof these days,Horatio, that’ll be true. | 在这些日子里 Horatio 倒是满好 |
[04:39] | So, this poor guy fell two stories. | 这可怜的家伙从两层高的地方掉下来 |
[04:42] | Alexx, | |
[04:43] | we had a gunshot wound to the chest. | 胸口有处枪伤 |
[04:45] | Do you have an exit wound? | 有没有找到子弹打出身体的伤口? |
[04:47] | Two inches to the right of his scapula. | 离肩胛骨两英寸 |
[04:50] | Based on the entrance, | 就子弹入口伤来看 |
[04:52] | strong chance bullet passed right through his heart. | 子弹很有可能直接穿过了他的心脏 |
[04:54] | Death was immediate. | 立即死亡 |
[04:56] | Which would have made the fall irrelevant. | 也就是跟他从楼上掉下来完全无关 |
[05:00] | Maybe the killer used it as part of his escape. | 或许凶手这么做只是他的逃跑计划 |
[05:06] | Diversionary tactic. | 调虎离山之计 |
[05:29] | Looks like he went toe-to-toe | 看起来他跟受害人之间 |
[05:30] | with his assailant. | 有近距离接触 |
[05:31] | Got someone else’s skin here. | 发现了其他人的毛发 |
[05:34] | Get that to DNA, please. | 麻烦拿去进行DNA测试 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:38] | Thank you, Alexx. | 谢谢你 Alexx |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[05:44] | Then let’s widen the search area. | 扩大搜索范围 |
[05:45] | Include Broward County if you have to. | 如果你觉得有必要 就把Broward郡也搜索一次 |
[05:48] | Fine. Let me know. | 很好 记得通知我 |
[05:52] | I’m going to call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[05:55] | Morning, Officer Pretty. | 早上好 美女警官 |
[05:56] | Did you get a chance to talk to the victim’s wife? | 你跟受害人的妻子谈过了么? |
[05:59] | I’m trying. | 正在努力 |
[06:00] | -She’s in Europe visiting family. -Hmm. | -她正在欧洲探亲 -恩 |
[06:02] | But it sounds like she was born into some money. | 不过听说她可是衔着金钥匙出生的 |
[06:04] | Well, that would explain the house. | 那么 这么大的房子就说得通了 |
[06:06] | Well, I don’t get it. | 那我就不明白了 |
[06:08] | If you’re sitting on this kind of dough, | 如果你有那么多钱 |
[06:10] | why grind it out as a probation officer? | 干吗还累死累活的非要做缓刑监督官? |
[06:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:13] | Maybe he wanted to make a difference. | 或许他想与众不同 |
[06:16] | Well, when I find my sugar mama, | 那么 我要是能找到有钱女人 |
[06:18] | I’m trading in the cruiser for a Bentley. | 我就拿自己去换辆Bentley |
[06:23] | What did you find in the house? | 你在房子里有什么发现? |
[06:25] | No forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[06:27] | The victim let the shooter in. | 受害人让凶手进屋的 |
[06:28] | I guess our murder weapon hitched a ride on the getaway boat. | 我想凶器 也乘船逃走了 |
[06:31] | Tripp’s running down a list of the victim’s probationers, | Tripp正在清理受害人的缓刑犯名单 |
[06:34] | and I’m on my way to find the boat. | 我也要去搜索那艘船了 |
[06:36] | All right. Well,good luck with that. | 好了 那么 祝你好运 |
[06:47] | Hey, Eric. | 嘿 Eric |
[06:49] | Nice tan. | 皮肤晒得很好看嘛 |
[06:50] | Five days in Antigua. | 在安提瓜岛呆了5天 |
[06:51] | It’s the first vacation I’ve had ag in lontime. | 很长时间 都没休过假了 |
[06:54] | Yeah. I saw Jake outside. | 是呀 我在外面看到Jake了 |
[06:56] | He’s got the same tan. | 他也跟你晒得一样黑 |
[07:03] | What you get from the wall? | 你从墙里发现了什么? |
[07:05] | Two rounds. | 两发子弹 |
[07:06] | Look like they might be.45 caliber. | 看来好象是点45口径的 |
[07:10] | It’s a .40. | 是点40的 |
[07:16] | No lands and grooves. | 没有阳线和阴线 |
[07:18] | Well, what does that mean? | 那么 那是什么意思? |
[07:19] | It’s either from an H.K.or a Glock. | 要么是把H.K. 要么是把Glock |
[07:22] | You don’t see it very often. | 可不是经常能看到的 |
[07:23] | You find any casings? | 有发现弹壳么? |
[07:25] | No. The shooter must have scooped them both up. | 没有 凶手肯定都给收走了 |
[07:27] | You brought the electrostatic dust lifter. | 你带了电子吸尘器来么 |
[07:29] | Yeah, there’s a decent shoe print over there by marker three. | 是呀 3号标记旁边有个很清晰的脚印 |
[07:36] | Ooh. That is a nice one. | 噢 还真不错 |
[07:38] | Very clear wear pattern on the heel. | 很清晰的后跟图纹 |
[07:41] | Do you mind if I lift it? | 介意我来提取么? |
[07:42] | No, go ahead. | 不会 弄吧 |
[07:51] | So, have you got any idea who we’re looking at for this? | 那么 你知道我们到底要找的是谁么? |
[07:53] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[07:56] | I’m sure the protion officer had more than a few strained relationships. | 缓刑监督官跟不少人关系紧张呀 |
[08:00] | Oh, with, uh, all of his ex-cons | 噢 是跟 呃 全是跟有前科的人关系紧张 |
[08:02] | right here in the palm of his hand, | 都在掌上电脑里记着呢 |
[08:05] | there’s no doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[08:07] | Not to mention,he’s judge and jury. | 更别说他还是法官 还是陪审团的 |
[08:09] | He could send any violator away for a maximum sentence. | 他可以以最高量刑判决任何一名罪犯 |
[08:12] | Yeah, I’m sure there’s lots of people want to kill him. | 是呀 我肯定有不少人想杀了他 |
[08:21] | Question is,who actually decided to do it? | 问题是 谁下定决心要这么做了? |
[08:36] | Stop right there, please. | 在这儿停 |
[08:37] | What? | 什么? |
[08:39] | Okay, come forward. | 好了 进来 |
[08:41] | Have a seat, Dylan. | 坐吧 Dylan |
[08:45] | I thought you wanted to talk to me. | 我想你是想跟我谈谈吧 |
[08:52] | No. | 不 |
[08:52] | It’s not necessary. | 没那个必要了 |
[08:55] | You just spoke to me. | 你刚刚已经跟我说过了 |
[08:56] | We found these treads and this wear pattern in your probation officer’s house. | 我们在你的缓刑监督官那里 发现了这些鞋底印和这些鞋底图纹 |
[09:01] | What? You can’t do that. | 什么? 你们不能那么做 |
[09:02] | Don’t you need, like,permission or something? | 难道你们不需要许可令之类的东西么? |
[09:04] | You mean, like a warrant? | 你是说 搜查令之类的? |
[09:06] | No, Dylan.Weound your skin underneath the probation officer’s fingernails. | 不 Dylan 我们在缓刑监督官 的手指甲下面发现了你的皮肤 |
[09:10] | We have everything we need, | 我们已经有了需要的一切 |
[09:12] | including permission. | 包括你所说的许可 |
[09:13] | Someone killed Andrew Bennett. | 有人杀了Andrew Bennett |
[09:15] | Right now,you’re our primary suspect. | 现在 你是我们的首要嫌疑人 |
[09:17] | Okay, wait a second. | 好了 等等 |
[09:20] | My P.O. caught me, okay? | 我的缓刑监督官把我逮了个正着 好吧? |
[09:21] | In his house. | 就在他家里 |
[09:23] | I was with his daughter Stephanie in her bedroom. | 我跟她的女儿Stephanie在卧室里 |
[09:26] | He was pissed off. | 他大发雷霆 |
[09:28] | -You let him in here? -Dad, stop!It’s okay. | -你让他进来的? -爸爸 别这样 没事 |
[09:30] | No, it’s not okay,Stephanie. | 不 怎么会没事 Stephanie |
[09:31] | It’s okay.I’m leaving. | -没事了 -我要走了 |
[09:32] | Daddy!No, get back here. | -爸爸 -不 给我回来 |
[09:35] | Dad! It’s okay. | 爸爸 没事的 |
[09:36] | What were you thinking about, Stephanie? | 你到底在想什么 Stephanie? |
[09:37] | Why do you have to act like that? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[09:38] | He’s one of my probationers. | -他是个缓刑犯呀 -你想这么控制我的下半生么 |
[09:40] | I didn’t shoot him. | 我没有射杀他 |
[09:42] | I don’t even know how to hold a gun. | 我都不知道怎么拿枪 |
[09:44] | They busted me for computer hacking. | 我被抓进去是因为当黑客 |
[09:47] | Look, I’ve never hurt anybody in my life. | 听着 我这辈子从来都没伤害过别人 |
[09:50] | Check with Stephanie, all right? | 去找Stephanie查证 好吧? |
[09:52] | Talk to her. I’m telling you the truth. | 跟她谈谈 我说的都是真的 |
[10:13] | I thought I could trust Dylan. | 我想我会相信Dylan |
[10:16] | He wasn’t like the rest of them, you know? | 他跟其他人不一样 对吧? |
[10:17] | He was smart. | 他很聪明 |
[10:20] | Stephanie, that may be, | Stephanie 有可能 |
[10:22] | but Dylan had a criminal record, | 不过 Dylan有案底 |
[10:24] | and your dad was making sure that he fulfilled his probation. | 你爸爸在监督他的缓刑 |
[10:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:28] | My dad yelled at me for bringing him home, but… | 我爸爸为了我把他带回家的事 对我大吼大叫 不过 |
[10:31] | I wouldn’t listen. | 我不想听 |
[10:36] | Your fher was a good man, Stephanie. | 你父亲是个好人 Stephanie |
[10:38] | We need more like him. | 我们需要更多像他这样的人 |
[10:41] | My dad always had this ability to read people. | 我爸爸总是有能读懂人的本事 |
[10:45] | He knew who we could trust | 他知道哪些人可以信任 |
[10:47] | and who to look out for. | 哪些人必须小心点 |
[10:53] | Did I get my father killed? | 我让我爸爸给杀了? |
[10:58] | Stephanie… | |
[11:00] | I’m going to find out who got your dad killed. | 我会查出是谁杀了你父亲的 |
[11:03] | Okay? | 好吧? |
[11:22] | Shooting range t now vacant and available. | 射击场现在有空位 |
[11:25] | -Excuse me?Could I get some help? -Yeah. | -不好意思? |
[11:29] | Natalia? | 能帮帮我么? -好呀 |
[11:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗? |
[11:33] | Ah, you know, I got to make a living. | 啊 你知道的 我得生存 |
[11:36] | But I helped you with allhat paperwork | 可我已经帮你弄好那些文件了 |
[11:37] | so you could get reinstated.Yeah, | -所以 你可以复职的呀 -是呀 |
[11:38] | I submitted all that paperwork. | 我已经把所有的文件都上交了 |
[11:39] | And now the FDLE panel is going through my paychecks. | 现在佛罗里达执法部门陪审团 正在查我的薪水支票 |
[11:44] | To watch for gambling? | 监视赌博状况? |
[11:45] | Something like that. | 大概是这样吧 |
[11:46] | Oh, then there’s also,uh, Psych Services, | 噢 那么 还有 呃 心理咨询 |
[11:48] | they’re giving me conduct evaluation | 他们给我进行心理评估 |
[11:50] | No way, you’re kidding. | 不可能 你在开玩笑吧 |
[11:52] | For how long? | 多长时间? |
[11:54] | Up to a year. | 要一年 |
[11:56] | And I don’t get paid in the meantime. | 而且还没薪水 |
[11:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:59] | Yeah.Wow. | -是呀 -哇噢 |
[12:02] | Well, how you been? | 那么 你怎么样了? |
[12:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗? |
[12:04] | Uh, taking out some aggression? | 呃 来出出气? |
[12:05] | No, the handgun PPC quals are coming up. | 不是 设计测试就要开始了 |
[12:08] | And I’ve got to pass them to qualify to carry a firearm. | 我想通过测试 获得配枪的资格 |
[12:11] | Well, there’s a department range. | 那么 我记得有个部门内部标准呀 |
[12:13] | What’s wrong with that one? | 那不行了么? |
[12:15] | Yeah, ’cause, you know,if I hit the ceiling, | 是呀 因为 你知道的 如果我能达到最高标准 |
[12:18] | it’s not like I’m ever gonna hear the end of it. | 就再也不会受到什么限制了 |
[12:20] | Natalia, plenty of guys hit the ceiling. | Natalia 很多人都能达到最高标准 |
[12:22] | Yeah, the guys. | 是呀 很多男人 |
[12:23] | I’m not a guy. | 我可不是个男人 |
[12:25] | Practice makes perfect,let’s go. | 熟能生巧 走吧 |
[12:31] | I can load that. | 我会上子弹 |
[12:32] | I do know how to do that. | 我知道怎么做 |
[12:33] | Oh, no, I have to do it. | 噢 不 得让我来做 |
[12:34] | It’s, um, it’s part of my gig here. | 这是 呃 我在这儿的工作之一2 |
[12:37] | It’s the range rules. | 行规 |
[12:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:40] | So, we’ve got 15 and one in the chamber. | 那么 有15发子弹 有一发在枪膛内 |
[12:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:46] | Distance? | 距离? |
[12:49] | Muzzle velocity 1,000 feet per second. | 初速度达到了1,000英尺每秒 |
[12:52] | Effective range– 100 yards. | 有效射程为100码 |
[12:54] | That’great. | 很不错 |
[12:55] | I meant what distance you want me to put the target at? | 我是说 你想让我把射击目标 放到多远的距离呢? |
[12:57] | Oh, uh… | 噢 呃 |
[13:00] | 25 feet? | 25英尺? |
[13:27] | One hit. | 中了1发 |
[13:28] | And 14 misses. | 14发没打中 |
[13:30] | Don’t tell anybody how bad I am. | 别告诉任何人我打得有多糟 |
[13:32] | Don’t tell anybody I work here. | 别告诉任何人我在这儿工作 |
[13:33] | -Deal. | -成交 -成交 |
[13:45] | Hey, what did the computer hacker have to say? | 嘿 电脑黑客怎么说的? |
[13:48] | He admits to being in the house, | 他承认去了那房子 |
[13:50] | but says he was long gone at the time of the murder. | 但却说在谋杀发生之前很久就离开了 |
[13:52] | -Can we confirm that? -Not yet. | -能确定么? -还不能 |
[13:53] | What have you got? | 你有什么发现? |
[13:54] | The victim’s BlackBerry from the crime scene. | 犯罪现场发现的死者的BlackBerry(手机) |
[13:57] | Any recent phone calls? | 有什么最近的通话记录么? |
[13:58] | No, not a phone call. | 没有 一个电话都没有 |
[13:59] | A violation message from an ankle monitor | 电子监视器上发现了 |
[14:01] | on one of his probationers,Kyle Harmon. | 缓刑犯之一的Kyle Harmon的违规信息 |
[14:12] | That means our P.O. would’ve been sending Kyle back to jail. | 也就是说缓刑监督官准备把Kyle送回监狱了 |
[14:16] | Sounds like motive. | 听起来很像杀人动机 |
[14:24] | We have reason to believe you killed your probation officer. | 我们有理由相信 是你谋杀了你的缓刑监督官 |
[14:28] | No, okay… | 不 好了 |
[14:29] | Mr. Bennett got me the job at Mist Cafe. | Bennett给我在Mist咖啡馆找了份工作 |
[14:31] | He looked out for me. | 他处处照顾我 |
[14:33] | Why would I want to kill him? | 为什么我还要杀了他? |
[14:34] | Maybe because you were his most recent violation. | 或许是因为你最近的违规行为 |
[14:37] | What? | 什么? |
[14:37] | I didn’t even do anything. | 我什么都没干过 |
[14:39] | You did six months in juvie for stealing a boat on Biscayne Bay. | 你因在Biscayne海湾偷船 而在少年管教所呆了6个月 |
[14:44] | Yeah, and I haven’t done anything since. | 是呀 自那之后我就什么都没干过了 |
[14:46] | Well, joyriding in that boat was an alcohol-related offense. | 那么 开那艘船里兜风 可就是酒后驾驶了 |
[14:49] | So? | 那么? |
[14:49] | So, you’re 16, Kyle. | 那么 你才16岁 Kyle |
[14:51] | Drinki is against the law. | 喝酒是犯法的 |
[14:53] | It’s also a directviolation of your probation agreement. | 也绝对是项能毁了你的缓刑的违规行为 |
[14:56] | Yeah, and I’ve followed that to the letter. | 是呀 我明白你的意思了 |
[14:58] | No, not quite. | 不 还不明白 |
[15:00] | This data was retrieved from your probation officer’s BlackBerry. | 这是从你缓刑监督官的BlackBerry里 所恢复的数据 |
[15:08] | Your ankle bracelet has a monitoring system. | 你的足踝电子监视器 |
[15:11] | It tracks alcohol consumption. | 能追踪你的究竟慑入情况 |
[15:12] | And your geographic location. | 以及你的地理位置 |
[15:15] | Yeah, you know, | 是呀 你知道么 |
[15:17] | maybe one of my friends spilled some alcohol on it. | 或许是我的哪个朋友把酒洒到上边了 |
[15:19] | -I don’t know. -I don’t think so. | 我不知道 我不这么认为 |
[15:21] | It measures ethanol vapors off of your skin– | 它能在你将酒精吸收后 |
[15:23] | after digestion. | 测试出你皮肤上的酒精成分 |
[15:51] | You were afraid he was going to send you back to juvie. | 你怕他会再把你送回少年管教所 |
[15:53] | You made sure he couldn’t, right? | 所以 你得确保他不会这么做 对吧? |
[15:55] | I’m not afraid. | 我并不害怕 |
[15:56] | Hey, and I didn’t kill him! | 嘿 我没有杀他 |
[15:58] | Try to book me for whatever you want. | 想以什么罪名抓我 随便你们 |
[16:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:22] | You can take him out. | 可以把他带走了 |
[16:27] | Could I have a minute,please, ma’am? | 让我跟他单独谈谈好么 女士? |
[16:31] | Listen, okay, he heard everything I have to say. | 听着 好了 我要说的都跟他说了 |
[16:33] | If you want to throw me in for drinking | 如果你想以喝酒的罪名把我送回去 |
[16:34] | then talk to my new P.O. | 就跟我的新缓刑监督官谈 |
[16:36] | I understand that you were in a foster home. | 我明白你就要给送到新的寄养家庭去了 |
[16:39] | Yeah, I guess you could say that. | 是呀 我想你可以这么说 |
[16:40] | I’ve been through a few of ’em. | 我去过好几家了 |
[16:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:43] | When were you born son? | 你什么时候出生的? |
[16:46] | July 6, 1991. | 1991年7月6日 |
[16:50] | H… | |
[16:51] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[16:53] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 是的 没事 |
[16:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:14] | Appreciate you being here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[17:16] | I haven’t seen you in a while. | 很久没见过你了 |
[17:19] | Besides, I’m a P.I. now. | 另外 我现在是名私家侦探了 |
[17:21] | I figured you needed some help. | 我想你需要帮忙 |
[17:25] | I’m looking at a 16-year-old foster kid. | 我想查一名16岁的寄养小孩 |
[17:28] | His name is Kyle Harmon. | 名叫Kyle Harmon |
[17:30] | What do you need? | 你想知道些什么? |
[17:31] | We need everything. | 一切 |
[17:32] | And it might take some digging. | 可能得费点劲查查 |
[17:33] | -He’s bounced around quite a bit. -Oh. | -他已经呆不少地方了 -噢 |
[17:36] | Bad foster homes? | 寄养家庭很烂么? |
[17:37] | He might be living in one right now. | 他可能现在就住在 一家不怎么样的寄养家庭里 |
[17:44] | Horatio, is there something more to this? | Horatio 这里面还有别的什么问题么? |
[17:48] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:10] | Yeah, at Southwind Pier. | 是呀 就在Southwind码头 |
[18:12] | We found the getaway boat and you guys are jerking me around. | 我们找到了凶手乘逃的船只 你们这些家伙却耍我 |
[18:15] | Well, you said that the last time that I called. | 那么 我刚打电话的时候你就这么说的 |
[18:18] | Well, my dog could’ve towed the thing back to the garage by now. | 那么 要是我的狗早把那玩意拖回车库了 |
[18:21] | That the getaway boat? | 是凶手逃跑的那艘船? |
[18:22] | Okay, fine. | 好了 很好 |
[18:24] | Let me know. | 记得通知我 |
[18:25] | It is. | 是的 |
[18:30] | Patrol found it drifting. | 巡逻发现它漂浮在这里 |
[18:32] | No sign of the driver? | 没有发现凶手的踪迹? |
[18:34] | Nope– | 没有 |
[18:35] | and we’re fourth in line at the tow yard. | 拖车厂那边我们排第四 |
[18:36] | So, it’s gonna take a couple of hours. | 所以 还得好几个小时呢 |
[18:39] | How was Antigua? | 安提瓜岛怎样? |
[18:42] | It was nice. | 很不错 |
[18:45] | Berkeley. | |
[18:47] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[18:47] | Calleigh, what’ve you got? | Calleigh 有什么发现? |
[18:50] | .40 caliber casing. | 点40口径的弹壳 |
[18:52] | Same casing as you pulled from the wall at the crime scene. | 跟你从犯罪现场的墙上发现的一样 |
[18:54] | SWAT’s incident report indicates he fired one round from this boat. | SWAT的报告上提到 他在船上开过一枪 |
[18:59] | But what the hell happened to it? | 但是 这船到底怎么回事? |
[19:00] | I don’t know.It was crushed by something on the boat. | 我不知道 是被个什么撞到了 |
[19:03] | Only thing that could do that kind of damage would’ve been the engine. | 在船上能够做到那种损伤的东西 就只有马达了 |
[19:22] | Why would you ride with that hatch open while the engine’s running? | 在引擎开动的时候 你干吗会开着舱门来驾驶? |
[19:25] | It just causes extra drag. | 这只会拖慢速度 |
[19:30] | Hey, mama! | 嘿 妈妈 |
[19:32] | Maybe because you need to get to your drug stash. | 或许因为你要把毒品藏好 |
[19:34] | Hello.Hey! | -你好 -嘿 |
[19:36] | Ran the numbers on our boat. | 查了船的序列号 |
[19:38] | It’s registered to a business. | 是已经注册了的 |
[19:39] | The Mist Cafe. | 注册给了Mist咖啡馆 |
[19:41] | You know,the kid I talked to– Kyle– | 你知道 我找来问话那孩子 Kyle– |
[19:42] | he got a job at that place. | 他在那里工作 |
[19:45] | Maybe the owner believes in second chances. | 或许老板觉得该给他第二次机会 |
[19:47] | Unfortunately,not everybody deserves one. | 很不幸 不是每个人都值得有第二次机会的 |
[19:52] | I didn’t use that boat for any crime. | 我没有用那船犯罪过 |
[19:54] | Especially murder. | 特别是杀人 |
[19:56] | I’m not the only probie who works here. | 我不是这里唯一的有前科的人 |
[19:59] | I mean, the boss did time. | 我是说 老板也坐过牢 |
[20:00] | Why don’t you go check up on the blond kid? | 不如你去看看那黄头发的孩子吧? |
[20:02] | -Just came out of juvie. -Kyle what’s-his-name? | 他刚犯完事出来 Kyle他叫什么名字? |
[20:04] | Your manager said that you drive the boat. | 你的经理说是你开船的 |
[20:06] | So, I’m starting with you, Rick. | 那么 从你开始吧 Rick |
[20:09] | Not like I could just take it out for a joyride anytime I want. | 我又不是自己开出去兜风 |
[20:11] | I deliver take-out– | 我送外卖 |
[20:13] | up and down the canals during business hours. | 工作的时候在运河上来回送 |
[20:15] | That boat fled my crime scene | 那艘船从我的犯罪现场逃走 |
[20:17] | minutes after your probation officer was shot to death. | 就在你的缓刑监督官死了几分钟之后 |
[20:30] | Look, dude… | 这样的 兄弟… |
[20:32] | I’m on probation. | 我在缓刑之中 |
[20:33] | I can’t own a gun. | 我不能携带枪支 |
[20:36] | I’m here working towards rehabilitation. | 我现在在努力洗心革面 |
[20:37] | Why would I kill the guy who set… | 我为什么要杀了… |
[20:39] | Because he discovered that you were selling drugs. | 因为他发现了你卖毒品 |
[20:42] | What?We found cocaine in the engine compartment of the boat, Rick. | -什么? -我们在船舱里发现了可卡因 Rick |
[20:46] | So, Andrew Bennett,your probation officer, | 那么 你的缓刑监督官Andrew Bennett |
[20:49] | was planning to send you back to jail, wasn’t he? | 是想把你再弄回监狱吧? |
[20:56] | I’m clean, okay? | 我没犯事 好吧? |
[20:58] | The drugs probably belonged to whoever stole the boat. | 那些毒品很可能是偷了船的人的 |
[21:02] | I know you don’t believe me on this, but I ain’t lying to you. | 我知道你不会信我的 不过我没撒谎 |
[21:07] | You had your chance, Rick. | 你有机会改过的 Rick |
[21:10] | ??? | 你有机会的 |
[21:26] | You got to be kidding. | 不会吧 |
[21:30] | Hello? | 你好? |
[21:33] | Mr. Barnes? | Barnes先生? |
[21:35] | Mr. Barnes? Hello? | Barnes先生? 哈罗? |
[21:39] | Can I help you? | 我有什么可以帮你的吗? |
[21:43] | Good afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[21:45] | You from foster placement? | 你是孤儿寄养中心的? |
[21:47] | Hey, stop your rassling over there. | 喂 别在那里打架 |
[21:49] | I’m Yelina Salas. | 我是Yelina Salas |
[21:51] | Private investigator? | 私家侦探? |
[21:53] | Just asking you a few questions regarding your foster child. | 只是想问关于你的寄子的几个问题 |
[21:56] | I covered that open trench last week. You can look. | 我上星期去检查了那明沟 |
[21:59] | Kyle Harmon. Kyle. | 你可以看看 |
[22:04] | Kyle went to juvie. I don’t collect on him no more. | Kyle去了管教所 我对他没什么指望的了 |
[22:07] | Hmm. Touching. | 恩 很感动 |
[22:09] | You still have his belongings? | 你还留着他的东西吗? |
[22:11] | Yeah, in a barrel over there.Help yourself. | 对 在那边的垃圾桶里 你随便看 |
[22:49] | You were right–not a lot of love there. | 你没错…的确看不出有多少爱 |
[22:52] | How doou mean? | 你什么意思? |
[22:53] | The guy’s already got another kid in Kyle’s room. | 那个人已经在Kyle的房间里 养了另外一个孩子了 |
[22:55] | And really, all he cares about is his $500 a month. | 而且真的 他关心的 只是他每个月领到的那500块 |
[22:59] | So Kyle’s not staying there? | 那么 Kyle不在那儿了? |
[23:00] | No. But he did leave some stuff behind. | 不在了 但他的确有留点东西在那里 |
[23:02] | Mostly paperwork. | 大多数是一些文件 |
[23:03] | You know, like medical records,school transfers. | 比如说医疗记录 转学记录 |
[23:06] | Anything of note? | 有什么记录? |
[23:08] | Been in, uh, foster care since age six. | 6岁开始被收养 |
[23:09] | Mother was a nurse in the military. | 妈妈是军队中的护士 |
[23:12] | Name is a Julia…something. | 叫什么Julia… |
[23:16] | Eberly. | |
[23:19] | Julia Eberly. | |
[23:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:23] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[23:25] | Is the boy in contact with her? | 那孩子有跟她联系吗? |
[23:26] | Not as far as I can tell. | 据我所知 没有 |
[23:28] | Not with his father, either. | 也没有跟爸爸联系 |
[23:31] | Has the father been named? | 有提到爸爸的名字吗? |
[23:33] | Um… yes. | 恩… |
[23:37] | John Walden. | 有 |
[23:39] | You know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[23:42] | I did once. | 以前确实认识 |
[23:44] | What is going on with you and this kid? | 你跟这孩子之间到底怎么回事? |
[23:50] | That’s what I’m trying to fire out. | 我一直想知道的是这个 |
[24:20] | You getting some background info on Rick Bates? | 你在收集Rick Bates的背景资料? |
[24:23] | I am. | 是的 |
[24:24] | There was no evidence of him on the boat, | 没有他到过船上的迹象 |
[24:26] | and we haven’t been able to locate the murder weapon, | 而且我们还不能找到凶器 |
[24:28] | so I’m widening our suspect pool. | 所以我在扩大嫌疑人的范围 |
[24:31] | All the rest of Bennett’s probies? | 所有其他Bennett的缓刑犯? |
[24:34] | Man, that is a lot of bad guys. | 天啊 那不是有很多坏人 |
[24:36] | It’s incredible, isn’t it? | 很难相信吧? |
[24:38] | But I have a plan. | 不过 我自有办法 |
[24:39] | I’m putting them in order of release date. | 我把他们按照释放的日期排列起来 |
[24:41] | I’m red-flagging any violent criminals or use of a .40 caliber weapon. | 将有暴力犯罪 或是使用过点40口径手枪的人标注出来 |
[24:45] | Take a look at this guy’s probation. | 看看这家伙的缓刑记录 |
[24:47] | He’s prohibited from working at a funeral home. | 不能出现在殡仪馆 |
[24:50] | Necrophiliac. | 恋尸癖 |
[24:52] | Sick, but probably not our guy. | 变态 不过 不是我们要找的人 |
[24:55] | This guy beat his girlfriend until she ended up in a coma. | 这家伙暴打了自己的女朋友 那女孩被打到晕厥致死 |
[24:57] | -Geez. -How about this guy? | -可怕 -这家伙呢? |
[25:00] | Kidnapped his victims from their own home. | 在受害人家里将他们绑架了 |
[25:06] | And then he kept his victim in the freezer for two years. | 把受害人放在冰柜里两年 再将他们放出来 |
[25:10] | Probationer gagged her until she suffocated. | 缓刑犯堵住她的嘴 直到她窒息死了 |
[25:14] | Hey, wait a minute. | 嘿 等等 |
[25:15] | Look at his speciay. | 看看他的手法 |
[25:16] | He always took the women to a second location before he killed them. | 他总是将女人带到另一个地方再动手 |
[25:24] | He’s my number one candidate. | 他是一号嫌疑人了 |
[25:43] | Our victim’s name is Kathleen Newberry. | 受害人名叫Kathleen Newberry |
[25:45] | She was abducted less than an hour ago. | 不到一小时前被绑架了 |
[25:47] | Neighbor called it in. | 邻居打电话报警的 |
[25:48] | It’s not the guy thought. | 不是我们想的那个人干的 |
[25:50] | He’s back inside. | 他进到屋里 |
[25:50] | He was picked up | 抓走了人 |
[25:52] | is might be connected to our,uh, dead probation officer. | 可能与我们的案情有关 死去的缓刑官 |
[25:55] | I’m listening, Frank. | 我在听 Frank |
[25:57] | Well, her husband’s a guard at West Dade Jail. | 他丈夫是West Dade监狱的狱警 |
[26:00] | So, you’re thinking maybe inmate revenge? | 这么说 你认为是狱友复仇? |
[26:02] | Maybe. | 有这种可能 |
[26:03] | The P.O. and this guard have a lot of ex-cons in common. | 缓刑监督官和狱警 都经手过很多共同的罪犯 |
[26:05] | Where’s my wife? | 我妻子在哪里? |
[26:06] | Daddy!Hey,How you doing? | 爸爸! 嘿 你在干什么? |
[26:09] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[26:12] | You stay with that, and I’ll stay with the husband, okay? | 你去搞定里面 我搞定丈夫 知道了吗? |
[26:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:17] | Mr. Newberry, I’d like a word with you, please. | Newberry先生 我有话和你说 |
[26:20] | The officer will take the boy. | 这位警官会来带走这孩子 |
[26:22] | Okay? Right over here. | 真的? 就在这里 |
[26:31] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[26:31] | You know, working with criminals, | 要知道 与罪犯一起工作 |
[26:33] | I was always afraid something like this would happen. | 我就担心会发生这类事情 |
[26:36] | You know, inmates– they threaten me all the time. | 要知道 那些犯人 时时刻刻都在威胁着我的性命 |
[26:39] | You never requested protection. | 你从未申请保护 |
[26:42] | There’s not enough money in the county to… | 郡里没有足够的资金… |
[26:44] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[26:45] | Is that her number? | 这是她的电话号码吗? |
[26:48] | Yeah, that’s her. | 是的 就是她的 |
[26:49] | Hang on. Wait. | 先别接 等等 |
[26:52] | Answer it. | 说吧 |
[26:56] | Hello? | 你好? |
[26:57] | Mike. Oh, my God. | Mike 哦 上帝啊 |
[26:59] | Honey, are you all right? | 亲爱的 你还好吗? |
[27:02] | He wants money, Mike.A lot of money. | 他要赎金 Mike 很多很多钱 |
[27:04] | Yeah. Don’t you worry.I’m going to take care of everything.Okay? | 好的 你不用担心 我会把一切都处理好的 好吗? |
[27:07] | He wants $126,000. We don’t have that kind of money. | 他要126,000的赎金 我们没有这么多钱 |
[27:11] | Get the cash, Newberry. | 去准备现金 Newberry |
[27:12] | Okay? One-two-six. | 好的? |
[27:19] | 126,000 Kyle? | |
[27:20] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[27:22] | This is Lieutenant Cne. | 我是Cne副队长 |
[27:23] | I want you to stop what you’re doing right now. | 我要你现在停手 |
[27:26] | Yeah. You don’t understand. | 是呀 你不明白 |
[27:27] | I do understand.I really do | 我明白 我真的明白 |
[27:30] | Yeah. Now you’re starting to sound like my P.O. | 是呀 现在你的口气听起来 就像是我杀了缓刑监督官 |
[27:32] | This is quite different, son. | 这可不一样 孩子 |
[27:34] | Listen to me.You know what?The guard knows | -听我说 -你知道么? 狱警知道 |
[27:35] | where the cash is. Get it! | 钱在哪儿 |
[27:38] | Come on! | 快走 |
[27:43] | Eric, I need GPS access to Kyle’s ankle monitor. | Eric 我需要跟踪Kyle 足踝电子监视器的GPS |
[27:46] | Send it through the radio frequency as soon as you get it, okay? | 一拿到 就马上通过无线传给我? |
[27:50] | What do I…What do I do now? | 我现在 我现在干吗? |
[27:52] | You need to get your story straight. | 你得把你的问题坦白说清楚 |
[28:31] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:33] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:35] | Please, somebody help me! | 谁能救救我 |
[28:39] | Please! | 求你了 |
[28:42] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:44] | Hey, I’m over here! | 嘿 我在这儿 |
[28:46] | We got her!Ma’am? | -发现她了 -女士? |
[28:48] | Oh, thank God. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[28:49] | All clear.Okay. | 安全 好的 |
[28:50] | I think I broke my foot.Let me take a look at it. | -我想我把脚弄到了 -让我看看 |
[28:52] | All right, easy, easy. | 好了 轻点轻点 |
[28:54] | I think you’re gonna be all right. | 我想你会没事的 |
[28:55] | Gonna send you to the hospital. | 会把你送去医院的 |
[28:58] | We’ve got something over here. | 这边有发现 |
[29:03] | Kyle must have ripped this off his ankle. | Kyle肯定把这东西从他的足踝上扯掉了 |
[29:12] | We can’t track him now. | 我们现在追踪不到他了 |
[29:13] | Ma’am, did he say where he was going? | 女士 他有没有说去哪儿? |
[29:15] | No. He just kept apologizing. | 没有 他只是一直在道歉 |
[29:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:21] | I-I didn’t even… | 我 我都没有 |
[29:25] | I’m just… I’m sorry. | 我只是…我很抱歉 |
[29:29] | The whole thing was just so random. | 整个事情都不是计划好的 |
[29:30] | Even the money he demanded. | 甚至他要钱的金额 |
[29:31] | $126,000, right? | 十二万六千美金 对吗 |
[29:33] | It was such a random number. | 只是随意要求的 |
[29:34] | It’s not a random number, ma’am. | 这不是一个随便的数字 女士 |
[29:36] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[29:37] | He knew your husband had the money. | 他知道你的丈夫拿了钱 |
[29:39] | Where would Mike get that kind of money? | Mike是在哪里得到那笔钱的 |
[29:42] | Very good question. | 问的好 |
[29:43] | Gentlemen, please? | 先生 交给你们了 |
[29:45] | You go with them. | 你和他们一起 |
[29:48] | Eric, come here, please. | Eric 请过来下 |
[29:52] | something doesn’t make sense here. | 这里没有什么价值 |
[29:54] | Why would Kyle abandon his plan before he gets the payoff? | 为什么Kyle要在拿到钱之前放弃计划 |
[29:56] | Maybe it wasn’t his plan, Eric. | 也许那不是他的计划 Eric |
[29:59] | Someone else’s? | 是另一个人的吗 |
[30:01] | Yeah, that’s what it looks like. | 是的 看起来是这样 |
[30:10] | I don’t know why he mentioned me on the phone. | 我不知道他为什么要在电话里提到我 |
[30:12] | Because, according to the kidnapper, you have the money. | 因为根据绑匪说的 你拿到了那笔钱 |
[30:17] | Look, I didn’t know he would go after my family. | 听着 我不知道他跟踪我的家人 |
[30:19] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[30:20] | I need a name. | 我要知道他的名字 |
[30:22] | Rick Bates. | |
[30:24] | don’t know who the Kyle guy… | 不知道Kyle那个家伙… |
[30:25] | -Forget about Kyle. -Tell me abt Rick. | -不要提Kyle -跟我说说Rick |
[30:27] | He was an inmate on my cell block. | 他住我那个单元 |
[30:32] | He was smuggling drugs into West Dade Jail and I caught him. | 他往West Dade监狱里贩毒 是我逮到了他 |
[30:36] | He was making a lot of money and… | 他赚了很多钱 |
[30:38] | he didn’t have anywhere to store it. | 但是没有地方放 |
[30:40] | But you could store it,couldn’t you? | 但是你可以帮他保管 是么 |
[30:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:45] | I’d get the cash out. | 我拿去兑了现 |
[30:46] | We’d split everything 50-50. But Rick got early release.Didn’t he? | -我们对半分成 -但Rick提前释放了 是么 |
[30:56] | You hear I’m getting out tomorrow? | 你听说明天我就出来了么 |
[30:58] | I want my half of the money. | 我要我的那一半 |
[31:00] | I dot think that’s smart. | 我不觉得可行 |
[31:02] | Why don’t you justfoold off r a while? | 为什么你不能等等 |
[31:03] | st Ju have my split ready. | 我只要我的那一半 |
[31:09] | He got impatient, he wanted to spend all the cash. | 他很不耐烦 他要所有的现金 |
[31:11] | I told him it would look suspicious. | 我告诉他这样会引起怀疑的 |
[31:14] | Okay, so Rick had Kyle kidnap your wife | 好了 所以Rick和Kyle绑架了你的妻子 |
[31:17] | in exchange for the location of the money.Right? | 就是为了把钱转移了 |
[31:20] | And I couldn’t do that with all the police everywhere. | 到处都是警察 我也没办法 |
[31:22] | Where’s the money now? | 现在钱在哪里 |
[31:25] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[31:33] | There it is. | 这里 |
[31:34] | $126,000. | 十二万六千美圆 |
[31:37] | I guess it’s all over now.Hardly. Excuse me. | -我猜都结束了 -是快要 改正一下 |
[31:40] | Bates planned the whole kidnapping | Bates计划的整个绑架 |
[31:41] | and you can’t arrest him? | 你不会逮捕他吗 |
[31:42] | In due time. Stay with him. | 时机到了就会 看着他 |
[31:47] | We’ll take that. | 我们要把那带走 |
[31:51] | Hey, Rick. | 嘿 Rick |
[31:52] | Jail guard Newbury,he gave you up, | 狱警有隐瞒 他把你供出来了 |
[31:55] | said you split the money with him. | 你们平分了钱 |
[31:56] | Well, the jail guard is lying. | 那么狱警撒谎了 |
[31:58] | I didn’t split any money with him. | 我没有和他分过什么钱 |
[32:00] | And I suppose you didn’t put Kyle up | 我猜你不会把Kyle供出来 |
[32:01] | to kidnapping the guy’s wife either, right? | 说他和你一起绑架了那家伙的老婆 |
[32:03] | No, I didn’t, but you do have the testimonyof a crooked jail guard. | 不 我不会 但是你确实弄到了 那个狡猾狱警的证词 |
[32:07] | That’s good detective work. | 那是一个好警察要做的 |
[32:10] | We still like you for the murder of your P.O. | 我们还是怀疑你杀了缓刑监督官 |
[32:13] | Based on what? | 有什么证据 |
[32:15] | Based on a bullet casing we found on your boat. | 根据我们在船上子弹的弹痕 |
[32:26] | If you had anything to tie me to that, you’d have busted me already. | 如果你要有足够的证据 你早就抓我了 |
[32:31] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[32:33] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[33:25] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[33:26] | BOA VIST Nice.Yeah. | -太棒了 -是的 |
[33:28] | I un-mangled it because I thought there might be a print on it. | 我把弹壳恢复原形了 因为我觉得上面会有指纹 |
[33:35] | Okay, I’ve got my money on Rick Bates, | 是的 我打赌是Rick Bates干的 |
[33:37] | ’cause I think he’s got all the motive in the world to want his probation officer dead. | 因为我觉得他是世界上最有动机 让他的缓刑警官死的人 |
[33:40] | I’m thinking the same thing. | 我想的是一样的 |
[33:44] | Ryan Wolfe? | |
[33:48] | He’s always stepping in it somehow. | 他总喜欢插一脚 |
[33:49] | But this is bad, this is bad. | 但是太糟糕了 太糟糕了 |
[33:52] | Yeah, really bad. | 是的 真的太糟糕了 |
[33:54] | We got his prints on a cartridge from the crime scene. | 我们在犯罪现场找到的弹桶里 发现了这个指纹 |
[33:58] | I think I know how this happened. | 我想我知道事情是怎么样了 |
[34:01] | I got to get ahold of Ryan. | 我去抓Ryan |
[34:04] | I told you,I don’t even own a gun. | 我都告诉你了 我连枪都没有 |
[34:06] | No, you stole one and had someone else load it. | 不 你偷了一把 还让别人配了子弹 |
[34:13] | Hey there, pal. | 嘿 老兄 |
[34:16] | Recognize me? | 还认识我么 |
[34:20] | No. | 不记得 |
[34:22] | Let me help you out…refresh your memory. | 让我来帮你唤醒你的记忆 |
[34:26] | Ryan Wolfe works at the Grovedale Firing Range | Ryan Wolfe在Grovedale射击场工作 |
[34:30] | and personally loads every gun for each customer, | 亲自为每个顾客装子弹 |
[34:33] | which is why your prints aren’t on the cartridge. | 这就是为什么你的指纹不在弹夹上 |
[34:45] | Recognize me now? | 现在记得我了吧 |
[34:50] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 |
[34:51] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[34:55] | Look, Rick, | 听着Rick |
[34:56] | striations from your Glock 24 were found | 根据你Glock 24射出子弹的弹痕 |
[34:58] | on the bullet that killed Andrew Bennett. | 就是Andrew Bennett的那把 |
[35:02] | Let’s start talking. | 我们来好好谈谈 |
[35:09] | My P.O. caught me dealing. | 缓刑监督官发现了我的交易 |
[35:12] | I went over to ask him to cut me a break. | 我去找他让他放我一马 |
[35:15] | You’ve had your share of last chances, Rick. | 你已经浪费了你最后一次机会Rick |
[35:17] | This time you’re going back in. | 这次你要监狱去了 |
[35:22] | You sure you can’t make an exception? | 你确定你不破例吗 |
[35:24] | Just this once? | 就这一次 |
[35:27] | That’s when the cops showed up. | 警察就那时候来的 |
[36:07] | I needed to find a way out. | 我得想办法逃走 |
[36:09] | There was a payday out there with my name on it. | 我还有一大笔钱要拿 |
[36:12] | The cash that you were splitting with your jail guard. | 你和狱警会平分的现金 |
[36:14] | Yeah, splitting. | 是的 平分 |
[36:17] | He was gonna walk away with all of it. | 事情一完他就远走高飞 |
[36:19] | He’s worse than the damn convicts. | 他比罪犯更差劲 |
[36:22] | I had to remind him who was boss. | 我必须提醒他哪个才是老板 |
[36:24] | By blackmailing a 16-year-old to kidnap his wife? | 去勒索一个16岁的孩子绑架他的妻子么 |
[36:28] | Dude, I’m not going to do it. | 伙计 我没有这么做 |
[36:29] | I’m not going to risk violating probation. | 我是不会去冒那个险的 |
[36:30] | Look, here’s the deal. | 听着 我们作个交易 |
[36:32] | Either you kidnap her or I tell the police you did | 要么你去绑架她要么我告诉警察 |
[36:34] | and you serve 30 to life. | 你会坐一 辈子牢的 |
[36:35] | Th’re not going to believe you. | 他们是不会相信你的 |
[36:36] | And they’re gonna believe some kid whose own mother bailed on him? | 那他们会相信一个要妈妈保释的孩子吗 |
[36:43] | So you…used a child. | 所以你… 利用一个孩子 |
[36:45] | I’d get what I want without tting my hands dirty. | 我要得到我想要的而不脏我的手 |
[36:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[36:50] | Murder, | 谋杀 |
[36:51] | drugs, bckmail. | 吸毒 勒索 |
[36:52] | I would say your hands were filthy. | 我得说你的手已经很脏了 |
[36:54] | Why don’t you start writing exactly how you just told us? | 为什么你不写下刚才你告诉我们的 |
[37:11] | You found this ankle monitor at the kidnapping scene? | 你在绑架现场发现了足踝电子监察器 |
[37:14] | We did. | 是的 |
[37:15] | And it belongs to Kyle? | 是Kyle的吗 |
[37:17] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[37:18] | So if we already know the epithelials e his, | 要是我们已经知道表皮是他的 |
[37:21] | why am I running them? | 那我们还找什么 |
[37:23] | Beuse I want you to compare it to this. | 我想让你拿这个做个比对 |
[37:29] | Horatio, this is your DNA profile. | Horatio这是你的DNA |
[37:31] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[37:40] | Oh, my God, | 噢 天啊 |
[37:42] | the suspect… | 嫌疑犯 |
[37:44] | he’s your son. | 他是你的儿子 |
[37:55] | Orders on the kidnapper are shoot to kill. | 命令上写明绑匪是可以被击毙的 |
[37:59] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[38:02] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[38:04] | Are you sure the boy is your son? | 你肯定那孩子是你儿子吗 |
[38:06] | I am. | 确定 |
[38:07] | What about the name on the birth certificate? | 那出生证明上的名字怎么解释 |
[38:09] | John Walden is a cover name I used 16 years ago. | John Walden是我16年前用的假名 |
[38:13] | I did some special task force work in Pensacola. | 我在彭萨科拉为特谴部队做特派工作 |
[38:18] | That’s when I met Julia. | 那时我认识了Julia |
[38:21] | And this Julia put it on the birth certificate | Julia在出生证明上写了这个名字 |
[38:23] | because that’s the only name she knew you by. | 因为这是她唯一知道的你的名字 |
[38:25] | That’s exacy right. | 正是 |
[38:26] | She disappeared a few months after we met. | 在我们认识的几个月后她就消失了 |
[38:30] | Was it serious? | 是很严重的事情吗 |
[38:33] | It was for me. | 是为了我 |
[38:38] | And you never knew she was pregnant? | 但是你不知道她怀孕了 |
[38:42] | Not until today. | 直到今天才知道 |
[38:48] | You’d make a great father, Horatio. | 你会是个了不起的父亲Horatio |
[38:57] | Excuse me.Yeah. | 抱歉 |
[38:59] | Where? | 哪里 |
[39:01] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[39:03] | They just found Kyle. | 他们刚找到Kyle |
[39:04] | Is he hurt? | 他受伤了吗 |
[39:05] | He’s running from the Coast Guard. | 海岸巡逻队在追捕他 |
[39:35] | I repeat… cut your engine immediately. | 我再重复一次…马上关掉引擎 |
[39:51] | Please listen to me.I need you to patch through | 听我说 我必须马上和海岸巡逻队的 |
[39:53] | to Commander Langdon,U.S. Coast Guard, immediately! | Langdon指挥官联系上 |
[39:57] | Turn off your engine. | 关掉引擎 停下来 |
[39:58] | This is your last warning. | 这是最后一次警告 |
[40:16] | Commander Langdon.Commander, I need you to trust me on this one. | Langdon指挥官 指挥官 指挥官这次一定要相信我 |
[40:19] | This kid wants a chase. | 这孩子就是希望你们追捕他 |
[40:20] | Please don’t give it to him, sir. | 不要上当 |
[40:22] | Stand down. | 马上停下来 |
[40:23] | Stand down, sir. | 停下来 长官 |
[40:29] | C-6214, request you return to base at this time. | C-6214现在返航 |
[40:40] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[40:48] | y? | 为什么 |
[41:09] | Put both your hands behind your back. | 双手放在背后 |
[41:12] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[41:15] | Could I have a minute, gentlemen? | 先生们 能给我几分钟吗 |
[41:25] | You made a good decision out there, Kyle. | 你在那做了个很好的决定Kyle |
[41:29] | They told me that you were the one who called it off. | 他们说是你要求停下来的 |
[41:31] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[41:32] | Could have been a whole lot worse. | 不然会酿成大错 |
[41:34] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[41:36] | I mean, like,why do you even care? | 我的意思是你为什么要这么在意 |
[41:43] | Because it’s my job to care, son. | 因为在意你就是我的责任 儿子 |
[41:45] | Hey, I’m not your son, all right? | 嘿 我不是你儿子 |
[41:47] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |