时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Brett, what is that? | Brett 那是什么声音? |
[00:34] | Brett, wake up. What is that? | Brett 醒醒 那是什么声音? |
[00:38] | Wait here. | 我去看看 |
[00:40] | I’ll check it out. | 呆着别下床 |
[00:55] | Brett! Brett! | Brett! Brett! |
[00:57] | Brett, get up! | Brett 快起来! |
[00:58] | Brett! | Brett! |
[00:59] | Get up! | 快起来! |
[01:02] | Come on. | 醒醒啊 |
[01:07] | Help! Help! | 救命! 救命! |
[01:13] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[01:14] | Somebody help us! | 谁来救救我啊! |
[01:49] | Horatio. | Horatio |
[01:52] | Fire Rescue’s getting the fire under control. | 救火队快把火势控制住了 |
[01:54] | We got one male victim. | 有一名男子身亡 |
[01:56] | His name is, uh, Brett Morrison. | 他名叫Brett Morrison |
[01:59] | Any survivors? | 有人生还么? |
[02:00] | Yeah. | 有 |
[02:01] | Claire Gibbs. | 一个叫Claire Gibbs的 |
[02:02] | They fished her out of the pool. | 我们刚把她从池子里捞出来 |
[02:04] | Okay, Frank. | 晓得了 Frank |
[02:11] | We got a hot spot! Everybody clear out! | 这里有热源! 所有人快撤! |
[02:13] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走! 大家快撤! |
[02:17] | Everybody out. The water heater’s going to blow. | 热水炉就要爆炸了 |
[02:19] | Ma’am, come with me, please. | 女士 请跟我来 |
[02:22] | Frank! | Frank! |
[02:36] | Everybody, back up and calm down. | 所有人退后 大家冷静 |
[02:38] | Stay away from the vehicle. | 不要靠近那辆车 |
[02:40] | We’ve got the situation under control. | 情况尚在我们的控制之中 |
[02:43] | I just bought that car. | 那可是我新买的车啊 |
[02:45] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[02:47] | First, it’s a damn land mine. | 上次是那该死的地雷 |
[02:49] | Now it’s a flying water heater. | 现在又冒出个炸上天的热水炉 |
[02:50] | What next? | 接下来有啥好戏呢? |
[02:52] | Next, we catch a killer. | 有我们擒拿凶手的好戏啊 这热水炉是买车送的 还是你专门配的啊? 这车我一周前才买 这种事怎会闹到我头上? 大火使炉内温度升高 压力增大 就好像… 把水壶闷气来烧… 恩 迟早会烧爆 真希望我能亲眼见到当时的场面 恩 我来吧 Gibbs女士 我的未婚夫 他没… 他还在房子里面 这我们知道 Gibbs女士 看啊 连玻璃的影子都没 地上一点玻璃碎片都没有 碎片肯定是落在屋内 又被砖瓦盖住 所以我们找不到 一定有人闯入过 纵火者可能就是从这里入内的 消防队说险情排除前我们不能入内 希望这个指纹能助我们纠出歹人 Gibbs女士 |
[02:54] | —www.opensubtitles.org— | |
[03:02] | —CSI Miami S05E22— “BURNED” | |
[03:47] | Ah, so does the water heater come standard or is that custom? | |
[03:50] | Just got her a week ago. | |
[03:51] | How the hell could something like this happen? | |
[03:53] | Well, the fire heats the tank, | |
[03:55] | the pressure builds, and, uh… | |
[03:57] | You stop up the kettle… | |
[03:58] | Yeah, the kettle will blow. | |
[04:00] | I wish I could have seen it. | |
[04:02] | Yeah. | |
[04:09] | Thank you. | |
[04:10] | Ms. Gibbs. | |
[04:13] | My fianc? | |
[04:15] | He didn’t… | |
[04:16] | he’s still in there. | |
[04:18] | Ms. Gibbs, we’re aware of that. | |
[04:25] | Look, there’s no glass out here. | |
[04:27] | There’s no broken glass on the ground. | |
[04:29] | It must all be inside, | |
[04:31] | covered by debris, which we can’t get to. | |
[04:33] | Someone broke into the house. | |
[04:36] | Could be the arsonist’s point of entry. | |
[04:38] | Fire Department says we can’t get in there until it’s safe. | |
[04:46] | Hmm. | |
[04:56] | Well, hopefully, this print will tell us who it is. | |
[05:09] | Ms. Gibbs, we believe | |
[05:11] | that someone may have deliberately set the fire. | 我们怀疑有人蓄意纵火 -蓄意纵火? -恩 你觉得 谁有可能想要害你或你的家人? Gibbs女士? 我去年对一个人申请了禁制令 那是怎么一回事呢? 是我的一个前男友骚扰我 我和他分手后 他就一直纠缠不放 他来工作的地方找我 给我打电话 发邮件 我只好搬家 他却阴魂不散 从西岛(美国最南部地区)一直追我到这儿 我和Brett订婚后 他就变本加厉了 Brett 是我 他又来了 我该怎么办? 他到底叫什么? 我不想说 我越是报警 他就越是恼怒 Gibbs女士 你得信任我 我们不想让他再害其他人 他叫什么名字? 叫Anthony Anthony Bryant 我会找到他的 好么? 注意 发现嫌犯坐驾 就在Collins与第八大街路口 |
[05:13] | Deliberately? Mm-hmm. | |
[05:15] | Now, can you think of anyone | |
[05:16] | who might want to hurt you or your family? | |
[05:21] | Ms. Gibbs. | |
[05:26] | I got a restraining order on someone last year. | |
[05:30] | You want to tell me what happened? | |
[05:34] | An ex-boyfriend was harassing me. | |
[05:37] | When I left him, he became obsessed. | |
[05:39] | He’d come to my work, call me, send me e-mails. | |
[05:44] | I moved. | |
[05:45] | And he followed. | |
[05:47] | All the way from Key West. | |
[05:51] | When Brett and I got engaged, | |
[05:53] | it, it just sent him over the edge. | |
[05:58] | Brett, it’s me. | |
[06:00] | He’s here again. | |
[06:01] | What should I do? | |
[06:08] | What’s his name? | |
[06:13] | I don’t want to say. | |
[06:15] | Every time I reported him | |
[06:16] | to the police, it just made him angrier. | |
[06:19] | Ms. Gibbs, I need you to trust me. | |
[06:22] | We don’t want him to do this to anyone else. | |
[06:24] | So what’s his name? | |
[06:28] | Anthony. | |
[06:31] | Anthony Bryant. | |
[06:33] | I’ll find him. | |
[06:34] | Okay? | |
[06:37] | Attention, suspect vehicle spotted, | |
[06:39] | corner of Collins and Eighth. | |
[06:56] | Anthony Bryant, show yourself. | Anthony Bryant 快现身 |
[07:06] | Yelina. | Yelina |
[07:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗? |
[07:13] | Working. | 工作啊 |
[07:15] | I’m a private investigator now. | 我现在是私家侦探了 |
[07:17] | I thought Ray Jr. would have told you. | 我以为Ray Jr已经告诉你了 |
[07:18] | Well, he didn’t. | 他没说过 |
[07:20] | This is Anthony Bryant’s car, Yelina. | 这是Anthony Bryant的车 Yelina |
[07:24] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[07:26] | Anthony Bryant is a suspect in a murder | Anthony Bryant是今晨发生的凶杀案的嫌犯 |
[07:28] | that occurred around dawn. | Anthony Bryant是今晨发生的凶杀案的嫌犯 |
[07:30] | No, that’s impossible. | 他不可能犯案的 |
[07:31] | I was hired to watch him. | 我的工作就是看着他 |
[07:33] | I’ve been following him for the past 12 hours | 过去的12小时我都在跟踪他 |
[07:35] | and he’s done nothing wrong. | 没见他犯过什么事 |
[07:36] | Hired by who? | 谁雇你盯他的? |
[07:38] | Anthony’s lawyer. | Anthony的律师 |
[07:39] | Said he may be in some trouble. | 还说他可能惹了麻烦 |
[07:41] | I planted a GPS monitor. | 我在他车上装了全球定位监控装置 |
[07:43] | I was just removing it. | 刚才只是在拆掉而已 |
[07:45] | My services were only required through this morning. | 我只受雇盯他到现在 |
[07:51] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:53] | And I was his alibi. | 我就是他的不在场证明 |
[07:54] | Where is he now? | 他现在人呢? |
[07:59] | Anthony, on the day that someone tries | Anthony 你在有人企图谋杀你前女友的同天 |
[08:01] | to kill your ex-girlfriend, | Anthony 你在有人企图谋杀你前女友的同天 |
[08:03] | you hire a private investigator to follow you around. | 雇个私家侦探跟踪你 |
[08:06] | Why is that? | 是什么用意啊? |
[08:09] | Let’s just say that, uh, when you get to know someone, | 简单来说 与人相处久了 |
[08:13] | you got to go with your hunches. | 他们的事你就能多少预见到 |
[08:15] | In addition, we have burglary, stalking, and arson. | 另外 你曾被控入室行窃、纵火、尾行 |
[08:19] | They’re all arrests. | 每次警方都逮捕了我 |
[08:21] | No convictions. | 但都没定罪 |
[08:22] | I think that’s going to change. | 我看这次未必了 |
[08:24] | Look, the “burglary” | 所谓的入室行窃 |
[08:26] | came a week after Claire and I broke up, | 是我和Claire(Gibbs女士)分手一周后的事 |
[08:28] | when I went back to her place to get my stuff. | 我是去她家拿回自己的东西 |
[08:30] | I even had a key. | 我还带了她家钥匙呢 |
[08:33] | What about the stalking? | 尾行又是怎么回事? |
[08:34] | She wouldn’t call me back | 我想告诉他我们以前的狗死了 |
[08:35] | when I tried to tell her our dog died. | 可她就是不回我电话 |
[08:37] | I mean… look, | 其实… |
[08:39] | this is all Claire making something out of nothing. | 这都是Claire在那边无中生有 |
[08:41] | And the arson? | 纵火也是? |
[08:42] | You mean the one last year? | 你是说去年的那事? |
[08:44] | We were actually still together then. | 那时我们还没分手呢 |
[08:46] | We decided to burn stuff our exes gave us. | 当时想把旧情人送我们的东西统统烧掉 |
[08:49] | It was some stupid bonding thing. | 都是为了拉近彼此距离的傻事 |
[08:52] | I guess a neighbor freaked and called the cops. | 后来烧东西吓着了一个邻居 那邻居报了警 |
[08:54] | You have an excuse for everything, Anthony. | 你很能找由子嘛 Anthony |
[08:57] | And an airtight alibi. | 我不在场证明也毫无破绽 |
[08:59] | Yes, and that’s going to change, too. | 有道理 但不要高兴得太早啊 |
[09:04] | Well, I’m assuming he died from his burns. | 我估计他是被烧死的吧 |
[09:06] | No. | 不 |
[09:07] | Actually, our boy ate fire. | 他其实是吞火而死的 |
[09:10] | Is that his lung? | 这是他的肺? |
[09:11] | What’s left of it. | 都烧得差不多了 |
[09:12] | Brett Morrison took a gasp of superheated air. | Brett Morrison吸入过超高温气体 |
[09:15] | Right, ’cause air can heat up | 恩 空气在几分钟内就能被加热到几千度 |
[09:17] | to almost a thousand degrees in a matter of minutes | 恩 空气在几分钟内就能被加热到几千度 |
[09:18] | and that would instantly cook your bronchial tubes. | 吸上一口他的气管就被烧焦了 |
[09:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:29] | And the heat ruptured his Alveoli. | 高温还导致他的肺泡破裂 |
[09:32] | He was suffocated. | 他其实是窒息而死的 |
[09:35] | The fire cooked the rest of him. | 大火只是烧焦了他的尸体 |
[09:41] | Luckily for you, hot air wasn’t the only thing he ate. | 好消息是 他吞下去过的不仅仅是火 |
[09:45] | Oh, there’s something in his teeth? | 他牙齿里有东西? |
[09:47] | What is that? Now, honey, | -是什么呀? -乖乖 |
[09:49] | I can’t do all your work for you. | 不能指望我把你分内的事也干了吧 |
[09:54] | Thank you. | 多谢啦 |
[10:20] | Hey, Valera, what’s my trace sample doing here in DNA? | Valera 我的证物怎么在你的DNA实验室里? |
[10:22] | It was biological. | 因为这东西是生物组织啊 |
[10:23] | He had meat in his teeth. Oh. | 死者牙里的东西是肉 |
[10:26] | Chicken, steak? | 是鸡还是牛? |
[10:27] | Human, actually. | 是人 |
[10:29] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:30] | Brett Morrison must have got in a fight and bit someone. | 死者肯定是和人打过架 还咬过人 |
[10:32] | Sure did, and he didn’t brush afterwards. | 一定是这样 而且事后没刷过牙 |
[10:35] | I wonder what that was about. | 真想知道那是怎么一回事 |
[10:37] | Why don’t you ask Michael Lipton? | 这你该去问Michael Lipton |
[10:41] | Sure doesn’t look like somebody you should be biting. | 啊 他可不是可以随便咬的人 |
[10:44] | Oh, definitely not. | 绝对不是 |
[10:46] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[10:47] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[10:52] | Frank. | Frank |
[10:53] | You got a new car yet? | 你的车搞定了么? |
[10:55] | ‘Cause I’ve got someone I would love for you to pick up. | 我需要你去接个人啊 |
[11:10] | Hey, Frank, I got your message. | Frank 你的信息我收到了 |
[11:12] | What’s the emergency? | 什么事这么急? |
[11:13] | I got a, uh, suspect | 我在审的这么嫌犯 |
[11:15] | that’s giving me the silent treatment. | 对我一言不发啊 |
[11:17] | Oh, yeah?You need my, uh, superior interrogation skills | 真的? 要我用高超的审问技巧打开他的尊口是吧 |
[11:19] | to work him over? | 真的? 要我用高超的审问技巧打开他的尊口是吧 |
[11:21] | Keep dreaming, bud. | 别做梦了 老兄 |
[11:23] | This guy asked for you. | 这人点名要你审他 |
[11:26] | Oh, yeah? What’s his name? | 真的? 他叫啥? |
[11:27] | Michael Lipton. | Michael Lipton. |
[11:31] | Said he’s not gonna talk to anybody but you. | 说是除了你他谁也不搭理 |
[11:36] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[11:40] | Ryan. You know this guy? | Ryan 你认识他? |
[11:42] | No, I’ve never seen this guy before in my life. | 不 我这辈子没见过他 |
[11:44] | Our dead man took a bite out of him recently. | 死者生前曾咬过他 |
[11:47] | You want me to go in with you? | 要我和你一起去审他么? |
[11:49] | No, I can handle it. | 不用了 我罩得住 |
[11:50] | Thanks, man. | 多谢了 |
[12:05] | You’ve got five seconds to tell me | 5秒钟内给我解释清楚 |
[12:06] | why you brought my name into this. | 你干吗要把我牵扯进来 |
[12:09] | Tell you why, Wolfe. | 告诉你吧 Wolfe |
[12:11] | Your buddy Tex says I’m a prime suspect in some murder case. | 你同事说我是一桩谋杀案的主要嫌犯 |
[12:14] | Oh, yeah? | 真的? |
[12:16] | What the hell do you want me to do about that? | 那你想让我怎么办? |
[12:18] | Cut me loose. | 放了我 |
[12:19] | I didn’t do squat. | 我与此无关 |
[12:21] | Except for get in a fight with the victim. | 你和死者打过架 怎能说无关就无关 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry, Lipton. | 抱歉 Lipton |
[12:24] | But you sink or swim around here on the evidence. | 你的命运全靠证据决定 |
[12:29] | You’re on your own. Okay? | 只有你自己能帮你 懂么? |
[12:32] | Hey, I don’t need that heat. | 我才不要被警察盯上 |
[12:34] | You forgetting, Wolfe? | 你忘了么 Wolfe? |
[12:36] | You owe me. | 你欠我 |
[12:37] | Ten grand. | 1万元 |
[12:45] | Let me tell you something. | 告诉你吧 |
[12:46] | That has nothing to do with this. | 欠钱与案件无关 |
[12:47] | I didn’t put those cards in your hand, kid. | 没人逼你打牌赌钱 小子 |
[12:49] | You wanted to play poker with the big boys. | 你自己想要和老子们玩几把的 |
[12:58] | I don’t have that kind of money. | 我没有那么多钱还你 |
[13:01] | You make this go away, your debt goes with it. | 那就帮我把这事了了 你的债可以一笔勾销 |
[13:08] | We’re done having this conversation. | 门都没有 |
[13:18] | Hey. | |
[13:19] | How’d it go in there? | 审得怎样? |
[13:20] | You know, I got interrupted. | 我另有事 |
[13:21] | Something about an old case. | 是以前案子的事 |
[13:23] | It can’t wait? | 不能等等再办? |
[13:25] | No, actually, it can’t. | 真的不能 |
[13:27] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[13:27] | Will you go in there and take over for me? | 替我给他问话 |
[13:29] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[13:29] | I’d be happy to. | 乐意帮忙 |
[13:30] | Thanks. I appreciate it. | 谢了 幸亏有你 |
[13:36] | Roll up your sleeves, Mr. Lipton. | 把袖子卷起来 Lipton先生 |
[13:40] | Why? What for? | 干吗 为什么? |
[13:41] | Because Brett Morrison bit you, and now he’s dead. | Brett Morrison死前咬过你一口 |
[13:44] | So go ahead. Do it. | 快点照做 |
[13:54] | We had a little disagreement. | 我们发生了小争执 |
[13:55] | I hired his company to throw my sister’s wedding. | 我让他的公司去办我妹妹的婚礼 |
[13:58] | Put up a hundred grand for a deposit. | 还付了十万元的押金 |
[14:00] | And what happened? | 后来呢? |
[14:01] | He stiffed me. That’s what happened. | 后来他爽约了 |
[14:03] | Backed out at the last minute. | 在最后时刻打了退堂鼓 |
[14:05] | Took my money and broke my sister’s heart. | 拿了钱不办事 伤透了我妹妹的心 |
[14:07] | So you confronted him. | 于是你去找他理论 |
[14:08] | Damn right I did. | 我去了啊 |
[14:10] | I paid you that money in good faith. | 我好心好意付了订金 |
[14:12] | Cough it up. My company’s going under, okay? | -把那笔钱还我 -我的公司要玩完了 懂么? |
[14:14] | The bank– they seized our assets, they froze our accounts. | 银行冻结了公司的资产和户头 |
[14:16] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 我无能为力 |
[14:17] | Nothing you can do, huh?! | 你无能为力?! |
[14:20] | I’ll kill you. | 那你去死吧 |
[14:25] | So he bit me. | 他后来咬了我 |
[14:26] | Couldn’t fight like a man. | 打假还带咬人 真不是男人 |
[14:27] | What’s that prove? | 可他咬了我又怎么了呢? |
[14:29] | Proves to me that you had | 我看你是有 |
[14:29] | all the motive in the world to kill him. | 天大的动机去杀他啊 |
[14:32] | And who are you? | 你算老几啊? |
[14:35] | I’m the person who’s gonna take you down for murder. | 我是可以定你杀人罪的人 |
[14:41] | Tough girl, hiding behind that badge. | 挺硬朗的女孩嘛 可还不是仗着自己是警察 |
[14:43] | No one talks to me that way. | 没人可以这么对我说话啊 |
[14:45] | Oh, really? Sit down. | 真的? 给我坐下 |
[14:50] | Now, if I were you, | 我要是你 |
[14:52] | I’d let her go. | 就会放开她 |
[14:54] | It’s okay, Horatio. I’ve got it. | 没事的 Horatio 我罩得住 |
[14:58] | We were just having a discussion. | 我们只是在讨论问题而已 |
[15:02] | She’s trying to lay a bum rap on me. | 她想让我背黑锅 |
[15:05] | If you don’t sit down, | 如果你不肯坐下 |
[15:07] | what’s could ??? | 你的麻烦就远不止背黑锅那么简单了 Horatio 我不得不说 一天见你两次? 比几个月能见你的次数都多 这我道歉 不用 我完全理解的 这一年对你我来说都不怎么好过 为什么要见我? Michael Lipton他… Michael Lipton被保释了 你认为他不该被保释 非常不应该 你能帮我跟踪他么? 没问题 我会搞清他常去哪儿 认识哪些人 绝对如影随形 这是那房子外围的玻璃吧? 恩 是我们现在唯一能派上用的证物 恩 是我们现在唯一能派上用的证物 我真希望 这能证明Michael Lipton去过现场 他自以为是个黑道大亨 我只想把他关起来了事 我听说了 你没事吧? 厄… 你回来后 Calleigh好像一直对你有兴趣啊 你回来后 Calleigh好像一直对你有兴趣啊 恩 她… 她表现很好 很是个帮手 人人表现都很好 恩 我不是那个意思 -啊? -我… 算了 算了 你说我和Calleigh有戏…? 我看见你吻过她 |
[15:18] | Horatio. | |
[15:19] | Hey. | |
[15:20] | I have to say, twice in one day? | |
[15:23] | That’s more than I’ve seen you in months. | |
[15:24] | And I apologize for that. | |
[15:27] | No, I understand completely. | |
[15:29] | Let’s just say it’s been a rough year for both of us. | |
[15:35] | Why did you want to see me? | |
[15:37] | Yelina, Michael Lipton. | |
[15:45] | Michael Lipton just made bail. | |
[15:48] | And you don’t think he should have. | |
[15:49] | Not by a long shot. | |
[15:50] | Could you shadow him for me? | |
[15:52] | No problem. | |
[15:53] | I’ll see where he hangs out, who he knows. | |
[15:58] | Every step he takes. | |
[16:33] | Hey. | |
[16:35] | Is that the glass from outside the crime scene? | |
[16:37] | Yeah. It’s the only piece of viable evidence | |
[16:39] | that we’ve gotten so far. | |
[16:40] | Yeah, and I am so hoping | |
[16:41] | it puts Michael Lipton at the scene. | |
[16:43] | Guy thinks he’s Tony Soprano, | |
[16:44] | and I just want to put this guy away. | |
[16:46] | Yeah, I heard about that.You okay? | |
[16:52] | So, um… | |
[16:54] | So Calleigh seems to be | |
[16:55] | taking an interest in you since you got back. | |
[16:58] | Yeah, she… | |
[17:00] | she’s been great, really helpful. | |
[17:03] | Everyone has. | |
[17:04] | Yeah. Not really what I meant, though. | |
[17:06] | What? I… | |
[17:08] | Well, never mind, never mind. | |
[17:09] | What, you think me and Calleigh…? | |
[17:11] | I saw her kiss you. | |
[17:14] | Only on the cheek. | 亲脸颊而已 |
[17:16] | I’m just, you know, saying… | 我只是说 |
[17:23] | Damn it. That’s not my guy. | 哦 不是我审的那人 |
[17:26] | Print on the glass is Ron Cramer. | 玻璃上的指纹是Ron Cramer |
[17:29] | Penny-ante rap sheet. | 有赌博前科 |
[17:30] | Yeah, well, it looks like he’s playing for higher stakes now. | 看来他越玩越大了 |
[17:41] | Ron Cramer? | Ron Cramer |
[17:44] | I’m Calleigh Duquesne. | 我是Calleigh Duquesne |
[17:44] | I’m with Miami-Dade Police Department. | 迈阿迷戴德郡警察 |
[17:46] | I need to ask you a few questions. | 我得问你几个问题 |
[17:48] | About what? | 问什么 |
[17:50] | An arson that happened this morning. | 今早的一件纵火案 |
[17:52] | Could you tell me why your prints | 犯罪现场一块碎玻璃上 有你的指纹 |
[17:54] | are on broken glass at the crime scene? | 你做何解释 |
[17:56] | What? I don’t know. | 什么 我怎么知道 |
[17:57] | Maybe I did a job there in the past. | 可能我去那做过工 |
[17:59] | In fact, I’m late for one now, so excuse me. | 我还赶着开工呢 失陪了 |
[18:03] | Get your hands up, Mr. Cramer. | Cramer 举起手来 |
[18:09] | You carry a concealed weapon? | 身藏武器 |
[18:10] | I have a permit for that. | 我有权持枪 |
[18:12] | You never know whose house you’re walking into. | 要是走错了门 惹到什么厉害角色 |
[18:15] | Oh, I think you did. | 你是走错过门 |
[18:18] | There’s glass on this gun. | 枪上有片碎玻璃 |
[18:19] | I’m willing to bet it matches the glass from our crime scene. | 我猜 肯定与犯罪现场的碎玻璃一致 |
[18:22] | Okay, fine, listen. | 听着 |
[18:24] | I was on my way to an emergency call near there, | 我接到一紧急呼叫 就在现场附近 |
[18:26] | and I saw smoke coming out of the house. | 看到那座房子起火 |
[18:44] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:45] | Anybody in there?! | 有人么 |
[18:47] | Hello?! | 有人么 |
[18:49] | Things got crazy. | 烈焰浓烟 不可收拾 |
[18:51] | There was no way I could help, so I got out of there. | 我也无能为力 所以赶快闪了 |
[18:53] | Why didn’t you tell me that? | 刚才怎么不说 |
[18:54] | Who’s gonna believe a Good Samaritan with a gun? | 乐施好善的人会持枪 谁会信 |
[18:58] | Probably no one. | 没人信 |
[19:04] | Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[19:05] | So you get anything on Ron Cramer? | Ron Cramer怎么说 |
[19:07] | He copped to being outside the house, | 他在屋外 |
[19:08] | but claimed he never went in. | 但坚持声称 没进去 |
[19:09] | All right, well, now we can prove it. | 我们会证明 |
[19:11] | Fire Rescue just released the scene; we can go back in. | 救火员开放了现场 我们可进去勘察 |
[19:13] | Great. I’ll grab my kit. | 太好了 我去拿工具箱 |
[19:14] | You want to ride together? | 要不要一起 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[20:03] | Life changes that fast. | 世事无常 |
[20:13] | How’s the Mini RAE coming? | 微型探测仪有何结果 |
[20:14] | It’s picking up octane at five parts per million | 辛烷浓度 |
[20:17] | all over the room. | 百万分之五 |
[20:18] | There’s no doubt about it: this was arson. | 奇怪 这不是纵火案么 |
[20:20] | Yeah, that explains the pour pattern on the floor. | 说明 汽油是泼到地板上的 |
[20:23] | The arsonist poured gasoline everywhere. | 纵火犯把汽油泼得满屋都是 |
[20:31] | It’s going to take a while to get through the debris. | 检视这些碎片 得花些工夫 |
[20:33] | Yeah, Fire Rescue’s working that from their angle. | 救火员只是大致查一遍 |
[20:36] | Got an arson investigator looking for the point of origin. | 得找位纵火案调查员 专门检查证据 |
[20:42] | Maybe we beat him to it. | 看他还怎么说 |
[20:52] | Fire did a number on this, but check it out. | 大火破坏了很多证据 不过 看看这个 |
[20:56] | Is that a spark wheel? | 点火轮? |
[20:57] | It’s a lighter. | 打火机 |
[20:58] | Melted plastic around it. | 塑料熔化覆盖其上 |
[21:00] | Could be our source of ignition. | 这可能就是点火器 |
[21:02] | You know what? You tell the arson investigator where you found it. | 你告诉纵火案调查员 证据发现地点 |
[21:04] | I’m gonna take this to the lab. | 我把这带回实验室细细检查 |
[21:39] | Calleigh, have you seen Ryan? | Calleigh 看到Ryan了么 |
[21:41] | No. Why? | 没 怎么 |
[21:43] | Well, he said he got a call about an old case. | 他接到电话 关于一件旧案 |
[21:44] | An old case? Which one? | 哪件旧案 |
[21:46] | Didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[21:47] | Sounded important. | 听起来很重要 |
[21:48] | Well, then I’m sure it was. | 我想也是 |
[21:50] | What you got there? | 查到什么了么 |
[21:51] | It’s a cigarette lighter. | 打火机 |
[21:52] | Eric found it at the crime scene. | Eric在现场发现的 |
[21:56] | So it might have started the fire. | 就是这 点起了那场大火 |
[21:57] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[21:58] | But get this; this is sort of interesting. | 看这 有些不同寻常 |
[22:00] | The fire compromised evidence on one side, | 大火烧毁了一边 |
[22:02] | but then the plastic melted, | 但 塑料熔化 |
[22:03] | and it acted like sort of a cocoon, | 像茧一样 |
[22:05] | protecting the other side. | 盖住另一边 |
[22:06] | And protecting the evidence. | 保护了证据 |
[22:07] | Including a fingerprint. | 正好 上面有个指纹 |
[22:09] | Nice. | 不错 |
[22:10] | I’m running it against our elimination samples. | 我来排查涉案人员 |
[22:16] | Mmm. | 哦 |
[22:18] | Doesn’t match up with anyone. | 都不是 |
[22:22] | Oh, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. | 喔 等等 |
[22:23] | Claire Gibbs? | Claire Gibbs |
[22:25] | Isn’t that the fiance? | 未婚妻 |
[22:34] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[22:36] | It’s Anthony, isn’t it? | 是Anthony干的 是不是 |
[22:38] | You weren’t able to catch him. | 你们没抓到他 |
[22:40] | I knew he would get away with this. | 我就知道 他会轻松逃脱 |
[22:42] | He always does. | 他总是这样 |
[22:43] | Our evidence has led us in a different direction: | 证据 却指向另一个人 |
[22:47] | yours. | 你 |
[22:49] | Me?You think that I had something to do with this? | 我 你认为 我与本案有关 |
[22:52] | We found a lighter on the living room floor | 我们在客厅地板上 找到一打火机 |
[22:54] | with your fingerprint on it. | 上面有你的指纹 |
[22:56] | On a lighter? | 打火机上 |
[22:57] | I don’t even smoke. | 我不抽烟 |
[22:58] | Exactly. | 是 |
[23:01] | Well, I have no idea. | 我真是一头雾水 |
[23:04] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[23:06] | Wait, I did find a lighter at my house yesterday, | 等等 昨天 我确实在家里 看到一打火机 |
[23:09] | but it wasn’t mine. | 但不是我家的 |
[23:18] | Do you have any idea who it belongs to? | 谁的 |
[23:21] | Brett’s business partner. | Brett的生意伙伴 |
[23:23] | He dropped it and I gave it back to him. | 落在我家 不过我还他了 |
[23:27] | What was he doing at the house? | 他去你家做什么 |
[23:29] | They own a big event planning company. | 他们开了一家公司 专门筹划大型活动 |
[23:32] | They do club openings, upscale parties. | 夜店开张 名人聚会 |
[23:35] | Do you have any idea what they talked about? | 他们谈些什么 |
[23:37] | No. | 不知道 |
[23:39] | But they argued, and it got pretty heated. | 不过 他们争得面红耳赤 |
[23:42] | This, uh, business partner– what’s his name? | 生意伙伴 叫什么 |
[23:45] | Jeff. | Jeff |
[23:47] | Jeff Zader. | Jeff Zader |
[24:06] | Is this about Brett? | 关于Brett么 |
[24:11] | I heard what happened. It’s… | 我听说了 |
[24:12] | it’s horrible. | 真是 骇人听闻 |
[24:15] | The world keeps turning, right? | 世事无常 |
[24:16] | Yes, it does. | 的确 |
[24:17] | We found your lighter at Brett’s house. | 我们在Brett家找到了你的打火机 |
[24:20] | What? Do you think I burned up his place? | 什么 你以为我是纵火犯 |
[24:22] | No way. I got nothing to do with that. | 我与本案毫无关系 |
[24:24] | Then why was your lighter get there? | 那么 你的打火机怎么会出现在现场 |
[24:26] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:27] | I must have dropped it. | 可能是不小心掉的 |
[24:29] | I also heard you had an argument with him. | 听说 你与受害人吵了一架 |
[24:33] | I’m not going to lie to you. | 我也不瞒你 |
[24:34] | Brett was bringing his personal problems to work. | Brett的私事影响了公事 |
[24:37] | What kind of problems? | 怎么回事 |
[24:38] | His fiance’s ex-boyfriend, for one. | 比如 他未婚妻的前男友 |
[24:40] | Guy was crazy. | 疯子一个 |
[24:41] | He’d show up at our events. | 现身酒会 |
[24:42] | Slash the guests’ tires. | 扎客人的车胎 |
[24:44] | He’d put dead animals in the air vents. | 把动物尸体放在气孔 |
[24:46] | Plug up the toilets. | 堵住马桶 |
[24:47] | It was a PR nightmare. | 公关人员的头号大敌 |
[24:49] | So, his problems were affecting your bottom line. | 这些 触及到你底线 惹恼了你 |
[24:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:53] | I’ve been scrambling to make things right. | 我不得不用非常手段摆平 |
[24:54] | I was going… was going to buy Brett out. | 我给Brett一笔钱 让他退出 |
[24:58] | Cut him loose. | 甩了他 |
[24:59] | Yes, and his death would have been a convenience for you. | 他死了 你就一劳永逸了 |
[25:03] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪 |
[25:07] | I was at home. | 在家 |
[25:08] | Trying to think of a way to save my company. | 绞尽脑汁想对策 拯救公司 |
[25:10] | Can anyone verify that? | 可有证人 |
[25:12] | No. | 没有 |
[25:13] | I was alone. | 只我一人 |
[25:16] | Look, I didn’t do this. | 我不会纵火行凶 |
[25:20] | What can I do to prove that I wasn’t involved? | 我要怎么证明清白 |
[25:22] | that is my job. | 我会证明 怎么跑这么远来这 我跟踪Michael Lipton到了四个地方 都是些偏僻之处 他在贩毒 不 我想 可能是赌马 我还看到些别的 不是你所希望看到的 我在North Bay镇拍的 这是什么 Horatio 信封里有钱 未必是什么见不得人的勾当 如果是呢 H 你找我 Wolfe 请坐 Michael Lipton 是我一朋友 怎么问起他了 今早 你审过他 换别人审了 因为 我想 会有利益冲突 我看到一段录象 你有不为人知的秘密 我不知道你都看到些什么 到底怎么回事 告诉我 Michael是我一朋友 遇到经济问题 我只是帮他 仅此而已 没有涉嫌赌博 当然没有 如果真有什么 请告我知 免得你以后后悔 没什么 这是我私事 我不想对外声张 你现在不说 过后 你可别无选择 清楚? 清楚 问完了? 问完了 好 |
[25:35] | So, why are we out here? | |
[25:38] | I tracked Michael Lipton to four locations, | |
[25:41] | all of them secluded. | |
[25:43] | Possible drug dealing? | |
[25:45] | No, I don’t think so. | |
[25:47] | From what I could tell, he’s just a bookie. | |
[25:50] | But I found something else. | |
[25:53] | Something you’re not going to like. | |
[25:55] | I shot this video in North Bay Village. | |
[26:06] | What am I looking at? | |
[26:12] | There is money in this envelope, Horatio. | |
[26:24] | Maybe he had a good reason for it. | |
[26:27] | What if he doesn’t? | |
[26:33] | H, you wanted to see me? | |
[26:34] | Have a seat, Mr. Wolfe. | |
[26:48] | Michael Lipton. | |
[26:53] | Yeah, Michael Lipton is a, uh… | |
[26:56] | he’s a friend of mine. | |
[26:58] | Why do you ask? | |
[26:59] | You interrogated him this morning. | |
[27:04] | Actually, I recused myself from interrogating him | |
[27:06] | because I, um… | |
[27:08] | well, I thought it’d be looked on as a… | |
[27:11] | conflict of interest. | |
[27:13] | I have a piece of videotape that says otherwise. | |
[27:25] | I don’t know what you saw on that videotape. | |
[27:27] | Mr. Wolfe, | |
[27:28] | I need to know what’s going on. | |
[27:35] | Michael’s a friend of mine. | |
[27:39] | Who’s having some sort of financial problems. | |
[27:42] | And I’m just helping him out. | |
[27:43] | So this has nothing to do with gambling. | |
[27:45] | No, this has nothing to do with gambling. | |
[27:48] | If there’s something I should know, | |
[27:49] | this is your opportunity. | |
[27:54] | No, there’s nothing you need to know. | |
[27:59] | And this is my personal business. | |
[28:02] | I’d like to keep it that way. | |
[28:04] | If you don’t level with me right now, | |
[28:06] | you’re not going to have a choice, you understand? | |
[28:10] | Yeah, I understand. | |
[28:28] | Are we done? | |
[28:31] | We’re done. | |
[28:35] | Okay. | |
[28:52] | Hey, you called? | 你打的电话 |
[28:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:55] | Guess what? Our arson investigator discovered | 纵火调查员发现 |
[28:58] | that the point of origin is in this room. | 火是在这间屋着起来的 |
[29:00] | The lighter didn’t start the fire. | 并非打火机引燃 |
[29:02] | No. Okay,what did? | 怎么着的 |
[29:05] | There’s no evidence of low burn on the floor. | 地板不是低度燃烧 |
[29:08] | No, there’s no gasoline poured in here, | 这没有汽油泼洒的痕迹 |
[29:09] | which means that the fire was started from the vapors. | 蒸汽引燃火势 |
[29:12] | It was poured somewhere else in the house | 汽油洒在别处 |
[29:13] | and then it just sat there. | 在这引燃 |
[29:15] | Yeah,as time went on, the vapors crept across the floor, | 时间久了 蒸汽沿地面散到各处 |
[29:17] | making their way to the water heater. | 到达热水器处 |
[29:36] | So the pilot light was our heat source. -Yeah. | 由常燃小火引发 |
[29:38] | But if the arsonist wanted to kill Claire and her fiance, | 若纵火犯想害Claire和她未婚夫fiance, |
[29:40] | why would he pour gasoline everywhere else, | 为何要把汽油泼得遍地都是 |
[29:42] | and then let the pilot light ignite the fire? | 再由常燃小火引发 |
[29:44] | I don’t know.you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:46] | A pro wouldn’t chance it. | 职业纵火犯不会冒这个险 |
[29:47] | They would just pour and light. | 他们只是泼一处 点一处 |
[29:49] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:50] | Well, our arsonist is an amateur. | 看来 这个纵火犯没什么经验 |
[29:51] | Never anticipated this. | 并非事先预谋 |
[29:53] | Maybe they were surprised. | 也许他们大惊失色 |
[29:55] | Got interrupted. | 打乱了罪犯的计划 |
[29:56] | An amateur pouring gasoline probably splashed himself. | 这新手泼汽油时 肯定沾到了 |
[29:59] | Let’s get the clothes from all our suspects. | 检查所有嫌犯的衣物 |
[30:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:02] | If he made this mistake, he probably made others. | 他纵火时 肯定出过其他纰漏 |
[30:04] | Let’s sift through the rest of the debris. | 检查剩下的残片 可能会有发现 |
[30:13] | All right, this is where Ron Cramer broke the glass. | Ron Cramer在这打破 玻璃 |
[30:22] | Ow! | 喔 |
[30:23] | Damn it. What happened? | -靠 -怎么 |
[30:25] | It’s a piece of glass. | 碎玻璃划破了手 |
[30:27] | Hold on a second. Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[30:30] | Mmm. | 哦 |
[30:32] | That’ll teach me to leap before I look. | 这倒提醒我 下次多加小心 |
[30:41] | Got it. | 好了 |
[30:43] | Eric… | Eric… |
[30:51] | Look, the glass is clean. | 玻璃很干净 |
[30:53] | Yeah, there’s no smoke stain on it. | 没有烟尘污渍 |
[30:55] | No. | 对 |
[30:57] | You know, your accident might have just turned | 你这受伤 |
[30:58] | into our biggest lead. | 却助我们找到了重大线索 |
[31:04] | So, you want to tell me why I’m here? | 怎么又叫我来 |
[31:06] | You didn’t go over to the Morrison house to help. | 你去Morrison家 不是去帮忙的 |
[31:08] | You went over to set it on fire. | 是去纵火的 |
[31:10] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:16] | What’s that supposed to be? | 你凭什么这么说 |
[31:17] | It’s glass. | 你打破了窗户 |
[31:18] | From the window you broke. | 留下的碎玻璃 |
[31:20] | Now, you said the fire was already raging | 你说 你到那时 |
[31:22] | when you got there, right? | 已是熊熊烈火 |
[31:23] | Yeah, it was. | 对 |
[31:24] | That’s impossible. | 这就不对了 |
[31:25] | Glass shards from the point of entry show no heat damage, | 碎玻璃未有发热爆破的迹象 |
[31:28] | no smoke debris, | 也无烟尘污渍 |
[31:29] | which means that you broke the window before the fire started. | 就是说 火还没着起 你已破门而入 |
[31:48] | Heat. Fuel. Air. | 热度 汽油 空气 |
[31:50] | Until you broke the window, the ratio was off. | 你一打破窗 正好满足了这三个条件 |
[31:59] | Once you introduced oxygen to the house, | 空气得以流通 |
[32:01] | there was no turning back. | 火就着起来了 |
[32:19] | You could say whatever you want, but I didn’t start that fire. | 你可以信口开河 可那火不是我放的 |
[32:23] | No, you didn’t, but you went over there with your gun. | 你没放 可你带着枪去了 |
[32:26] | That’s right. You went over there to kill them, | 你是去杀人的 |
[32:27] | but the fire beat you to it. | 但大火 却让你知难而退 |
[32:34] | It wasn’t my idea. | 我是受人指使 |
[32:35] | Whose was it? | 谁 |
[32:37] | It was a guy I know. | 我认识的 |
[32:38] | Anthony Bryant. | Anthony Bryant |
[32:40] | He sent me over to shoot her boyfriend. | 他给我钱 让我去 |
[32:42] | He paid me. | 杀她男友 |
[32:43] | But I ain’t pull the trigger. | 不过 我没开枪杀人 |
[32:45] | So, I can go, right? | 所以 我没犯法 |
[32:48] | Not even close. | 想得美 |
[33:00] | Anthony Bryant? Yeah? | -Anthony Bryant? -谁 |
[33:02] | Miami-Dade PD. | 迈阿密戴德郡警察 |
[33:04] | Again? | 又是你们 |
[33:05] | You know what? I’d hate to see the way you treat actual criminals. | 受不了你们 放着罪犯不抓 专来骚扰好人 |
[33:08] | Somehow you forgot to tell us | 你认识Ron Cramer |
[33:09] | you and Ron Cramer know each other. | 怎么没交代 |
[33:11] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[33:12] | Save it. You hired your buddy Ron | 装什么装 你雇Ron |
[33:14] | to kill Claire Gibbs’s fiance. | 杀Claire Gibbs的未婚夫 |
[33:15] | This is a search warrant for your vehicle and your home. | 这是搜查令 我们得搜你的车 你的家 |
[33:18] | Give me your keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[33:19] | Give me your keys! | 给我钥匙 |
[33:24] | I got a nickel’s worth of advice for you, pal. | 提醒你一句 |
[33:27] | When a woman says, “Get lost,” | 分了就是是分了 |
[33:29] | get lost. | 干脆点 |
[33:30] | Find another one. | 另觅新欢 |
[33:31] | End of story. | 别死缠烂打 |
[33:42] | Uh-huh. | 哦 |
[33:43] | No. | 不 |
[33:47] | I usually keep a mapbook in my glovebox. | 我都是把地图放在储物箱 |
[33:49] | If I had to guess, you stole these | 我猜 你跟着人家 |
[33:51] | from the woman you’ve been stalking. | 趁机下手 |
[33:52] | I’ve never seen those in my life. | 我没见过这个 |
[33:53] | Oh, really? You can sit outside her house all night long; | 是么 你整晚守在人家门外 |
[33:56] | you can’t steal her panties? | 按捺不住了 偷人家内衣 |
[33:57] | You know what I call this, Anthony? No. | Anthony 这就叫 |
[33:59] | An inciting incident. You catch my drift? | 这叫冲动犯罪 知道不 |
[34:01] | You know what? I didn’t burn her house, okay. | 我没纵火 |
[34:03] | I didn’t hire my friend to go over and do it. | 也没雇我朋友行凶 |
[34:05] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[34:06] | You’re under arrest. Hook him up. | 你被捕了 拷起来 谢谢你打电话来 上尉 有什么发现 我们清理到了楼上 你们来看看 谢谢 多了两名受害者 不是烧死的 胸部有缝合线 这两具尸体已被解剖过 从别处搬来的 这场大火 似乎是在掩盖什么 我们得再问问 那唯一的幸存者 又发现两具尸体 真是匪夷所思 Claire 他们不是被烧死的 火灾发生前 就死了 而且被解剖过 怎么回事 我可不这么想 |
[34:19] | Thank you for the call, Captain. | |
[34:22] | So you find anything else? | |
[34:23] | We were finally able to get upstairs. | |
[34:26] | Something in here you should see. | |
[34:30] | Thank you, gentlemen. | |
[34:33] | Two more victims. | |
[34:35] | Victims of something, but not this fire. | |
[34:37] | Look at the chest; there are staples here. | |
[34:38] | These people have already been through an autopsy. | |
[34:46] | These bodies were probably moved here. | |
[34:48] | This fire is starting to look more like a cover-up. | |
[34:51] | I think it’s time we ask our lone survivor | |
[34:53] | a few more questions. | |
[34:58] | Two more bodies at my house? | |
[35:01] | I don’t understand. | |
[35:02] | They didn’t die in the fire, Claire. | |
[35:03] | In fact, they were dead already. | |
[35:05] | They’d been autopsied, in fact. | |
[35:07] | Do you want to explain to me what happened? | |
[35:11] | Okay, I didn’t think so. | |
[35:13] | So I’m going to tell you what I know. | 我想 事情是这样的 |
[35:15] | For starters, you had gasoline on your clothes this morning. | 今早 你的衣服上沾到了汽油 |
[35:18] | Our trace lab just finished processing them. | 实验室刚完成痕量分析 |
[35:21] | That’s what the person used to start the fire, right? | 纵火犯作案工具t? |
[35:28] | I’m sure I got it on my clothes when I was trying to escape. | 可能是我逃生时沾到的 |
[35:31] | That is not possible. | 不可能 |
[35:32] | When gasoline burns, it becomes carbon dioxide. | 汽油燃烧 生成二氧化碳 |
[35:35] | There was no carbon dioxide on your clothing; | 你的衣服上并没有二氧化碳的痕迹 |
[35:37] | therefore, it hadn’t been burned. | 因此 衣服没被烧过 |
[35:39] | Now what I think, is that you got gasoline | 我猜 你泼洒汽油时 |
[35:41] | on your clothes when you doused the floors. | 沾到了衣服上 |
[35:45] | Do you want to tell me what happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[35:49] | It’s Anthony’s fault. | 都怪Anthony |
[35:53] | He wouldn’t leave me alone. | 缠着我不放 |
[35:55] | He wouldn’t leave us alone. | 缠着我们不放 |
[35:58] | He did it again, Claire. He did it again. | 他又来了 Claire |
[35:59] | Today at my event, he tripped the sprinklers. Ruined the entire thing! | 今天的酒会 他碰翻水车 坏了好事 |
[36:02] | Did you call the police? And what? | -你报警了么 -报警又怎样 |
[36:03] | File for another restraining order? | 再给他一张限制令? |
[36:09] | I don’t think I can take this anymore, Claire. | Claire 我真受不了了 |
[36:10] | This guy is not going to stop | 我看 这人不害死我们 |
[36:12] | until he kills us both. | 不会善罢甘休 |
[36:14] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[36:18] | Maybe he should. | 不如 就来个将计就计 |
[36:21] | So you decided to fake your own deaths? | 所以 你想装死骗他 |
[36:24] | We were willing to give up everything to start over | 我们只想甩开他 |
[36:26] | just to be together without him. | 然后重新开始 |
[36:29] | And you figured, if you could burn down | 所以 你想烧了房子 |
[36:30] | your house, you’d frame Anthony for your murders. | 骗过Anthony |
[36:34] | I put the lingerie in his car | 我把内衣放他车里 |
[36:37] | hoping that the cops would find it. | 让警察发现 |
[36:40] | What about the cadavers? | 那两具尸体是怎么回事 |
[36:42] | Brett took care of that. | Brett找的 |
[36:44] | He got them from the science department at Dade University. | 他从戴德郡大学理学院找的 |
[36:47] | Okay. | 哦 |
[36:48] | You know, what I can’t figure out is | 我不明白 |
[36:49] | what were the two of you doing in bed when the fire started? | 火都烧起来了 你俩怎么还在床上 |
[36:54] | Anthony would park outside of our house every night. | Anthony每晚都会守在屋外 |
[36:59] | So I poured the gasoline… | 所以 我泼了汽油 |
[37:02] | and we waited. | 等他来 |
[37:10] | You sure he’s going to show? | 你确定他会来 |
[37:11] | Don’t worry. He’ll be here. | 不用想 |
[37:14] | He’s more predictable than a sunrise. | 他肯定会来 |
[37:17] | So you were going to start the fire when Anthony showed up | 你想等Anthony一出现 你就点着汽油 |
[37:20] | hoping that a witness would place him there. | 希望能有目击证人 看到他出现在现场 |
[37:24] | But he didn’t show. | 但却没等到 |
[37:27] | The one night he needed to, and he didn’t. | 该来的时候不来 |
[37:32] | And Brett and I fell asleep. | 所以 Brett和我就先睡了 |
[37:35] | And you didn’t realize that the vapors from the gas | 你却没想到 汽油挥发 |
[37:37] | had filled the house, and the flame from the water heater ignited it. | 散到房间 被热水器火焰点着 |
[37:52] | Brett, wake up. What is that?! | -Brett 醒醒 -怎么回事 |
[38:01] | I should have been the one that died. | 该死的 应该是我 |
[38:05] | And now Brett’s gone. | Brett却受了牵连 |
[38:10] | He did it. | 是他 |
[38:13] | He won. | 他赢了 |
[38:16] | Anthony won. | Anthony赢了 |
[38:19] | I’m sorry, Claire. | Claire 很遗憾 |
[38:20] | I really am. | 真得很遗憾 |
[38:23] | But Anthony didn’t win, | Anthony没赢 |
[38:24] | and we’re going to make sure of that. | 我们会把他绳之于法 |
[38:40] | Have a seat, Anthony. | Anthony 请坐 |
[38:54] | She did it, didn’t she? | 是她放的火 |
[38:56] | Is Claire going to jail? | Claire会坐牢? |
[38:58] | No thanks to you, my friend. | 这你就别管了 |
[39:00] | Should’ve never left me. | 她就扔下我一人走了 |
[39:03] | Think she’ll get visitation rights? | 是否允许探视 |
[39:04] | I want you to understand something: | 我得告诉你 |
[39:06] | you’re never going to see her again. | 你的确见不到她了 |
[39:09] | And you lied to me. About what? | -你可没和我说实话 -什么实话 |
[39:12] | The lingerie? | 内衣? |
[39:14] | Partly… I never took it. | 不是我偷的 |
[39:16] | But I did know it was there. | 我想到了 |
[39:36] | It was too weird. | 出人意料 |
[39:38] | I knew she was up to something. | 我知道 她想栽赃给我 |
[39:39] | Which is why you hired a private investigator, isn’t it? | 所以 你请私家侦探调查 |
[39:42] | Yeah, a good-looking one, too. | 美女侦探 |
[39:45] | You got her number? | 你有她电话么 |
[39:47] | I saw you with her by my car. | 我看到她坐你车里 |
[39:49] | The way she looks at you… | 她看你的眼神 |
[39:53] | think she could look at me like that? | 她也会那样看我么 |
[39:56] | You were so sure I killed that guy. | 你这么肯定 是我杀的人 |
[39:58] | You did hire Ron Cramer to go over to the house. | 你雇Ron Cramer杀人 |
[40:01] | What? | 什么 |
[40:03] | Try proving that. | 证据呢 |
[40:04] | I already have. | 当然有 |
[40:04] | We cut a deal with Ron. | 我们与Ron达成协议 |
[40:06] | I have the check you used to pay him. | 我手上 有你开给他的支票 |
[40:08] | So I paid him. | 我雇他 |
[40:10] | You said it yourself. | 这是你的一面之词 |
[40:12] | Claire caused the fire. | Claire是纵火犯 |
[40:13] | Yes, but Ron broke the window, Anthony, | Ron破窗而入 Anthony |
[40:15] | which made the place an inferno. | 间接引燃大火 |
[40:17] | And in my world, they call that conspiracy to commit murder. | 这叫同谋 |
[40:24] | No way. | 不可能 |
[40:25] | I have something new for you to obsess about. | 去大牢 |
[40:28] | It’s called row of steel bars. | 继续你的纠缠行动 |
[40:31] | Officer… | 警官 |
[40:52] | I can’t let you on this floor, Wolfe. | Wolfe 你不能进去 |
[40:54] | What? | 什么 |
[40:56] | Well, you’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[41:03] | Your gun and your badge, please. | 请交出陪枪和警徽 |
[41:08] | You know, I wouldn’t expect someone like you to understand. | 你怎能理解我的苦衷 |
[41:12] | What I did… | 我是 |
[41:14] | I did to protect all the people in this lab. | 在保护整个实验室 |
[41:17] | You understand that? | 知道么 |
[41:18] | You don’t get it. | 不行 |
[41:18] | Because of your actions, | 因为你的行为 |
[41:20] | cases are being reopened. | 很多案子要重新调查 |
[41:22] | Criminals are going to be out on the streets. | 罪犯逍遥法外 |
[41:26] | Your personal belongings will be sent to you. | 你的物品 稍后会送还 |
[41:29] | I need your gun and I need your badge… now. | 交出陪枪和警徽 |
[41:49] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我怎么办 |
[41:52] | Get out of the building. | 离开 |
[42:11] | I heard you got Anthony. | 听说你抓了Anthony. |
[42:15] | I appreciate your help on this. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[42:17] | It’s part of the job. | 不客气 我该做的 |
[42:18] | Speaking of which, Yelina, | Yelina 说到这个 |
[42:20] | PI work can be very dangerous. | 私家侦探很危险 |
[42:24] | Ray was killed while breaking the law. | Ray因违法被杀 |
[42:26] | I was denied his pension. I have to work… | 我拿不到抚恤金 只能工作养家 |
[42:29] | Yelina… | Yelina |
[42:32] | I was a cop. | 我当过警察 |
[42:34] | I can take care of myself. | 可以照顾好自己 |
[42:35] | I’m concerned about people like Anthony Bryant. | 你要遇到像Anthony Bryant那样的人怎么办 |
[42:39] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[42:40] | Really, but I have Ray Junior to think about. | 我得为Ray Junior着想 |
[42:42] | My point exactly. | 对 |
[42:45] | Always looking after me, huh? | 你总是为我着想 |
[42:48] | I always will. | 从前是 现在是 以后也是 |
[42:55] | I’ll be more selective next time. | 下次 |
[43:31] | —www.opensubtitles.org— jenilim | 我会小心谨慎 |