时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:39] | cut! | 咔! |
[01:46] | -good? -uh, yeah, I’m good. | – 没事吧? – 恩 我没事 |
[01:48] | I’m good. Thanks. | 没事 谢了 |
[01:49] | -That was hot! Yeah! -Rod!Rod! | – 太棒了! |
[01:52] | What happened?What the hell? | 怎么了? 到底怎搞的? |
[01:54] | Shot’s ruined. | 这场戏没法用了 |
[01:55] | -Who popped the trunk? -Wasn’t me. | – 后备箱怎么开了? – 不是我弄的 |
[01:57] | Must’ve been open before we rolled. Talk to transpo. | 肯定开拍之前就开了 不信问Transpo |
[02:00] | -Hey, come quick! -What is it? | – 嘿 快点过来! – 怎么了? |
[02:02] | You got to see this. | 你来看看着个 |
[02:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[02:09] | oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[02:11] | It’s Brody. | 是Brody |
[02:13] | Somebody call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[02:20] | I’m live on the scene where actor brody lassiter | 我正在影星Brody Lassiter的出事现场 |
[02:22] | was found dead of his latest movie full tilt. | 他的尸体被发现在 最新电影Full Tilt的拍摄现场 |
[02:25] | The body of movie star brody lassiter was discovered | 电影明星Brody Lassiter的尸体 今天早晨被发现 |
[02:27] | while filming a dangerous high-speed car chase this morning… | 当时正在拍摄一场危险的高速追车的戏 |
[02:29] | no information has been released yet on how lassiter died | 关于Lassiter的死因 没有任何消息发布 |
[02:32] | or even if he was part of the stunt. | 也不知道他是否参与了特技场面 |
[02:34] | No, he wasn’t part of the stunt. It’s too dangerous. | 不 他没有参与特技场面 那太危险了 |
[02:37] | Apparently so. | 显然 |
[02:39] | How’d he end up in there? | 他怎么会死在后备箱里? |
[02:41] | -People don’t just put themselves in trunks. -I have no idea. | – 人们不会把自己塞到后备箱里 – 我不知道 |
[02:44] | Why don’t you guys do whatever cops do and find out. | 为什么你们警察不尽职找出来? |
[02:47] | ‘Cause your stunt crew destroyed my crime scene. | 因为你的特技小组 破坏了我的犯罪现场 |
[02:51] | If you’re saying we tried to cover something up,extinguishers are protocol. | 如果是说我们有所隐瞒 告诉你 灭火是标准步骤 |
[02:55] | You were in charge of the car, weren’t you? | 你负责这辆车的 是吧? |
[02:58] | Yeah, checked everything last night after the dry run. | 没错 昨晚彩排之后仔细检查了 |
[03:01] | -Locked it up before I left. -Apparently not well enough. | – 走之前锁上了 – 锁得还不够紧 |
[03:05] | look…I’m sorry. | 听着…我很遗憾 |
[03:08] | I’ve just been doing this so long. | 我做这行已经很久了 |
[03:10] | It’s always been fake. | 都是些假动作 |
[03:12] | I keep thinking brody’s gonna be okay. | 我拼命说服自己Brody还活着 |
[03:14] | Well, he’s not going to walk away from this one. | 但是他再也没法活着走出来了 |
[03:16] | And neither… | 凶手… |
[03:18] | will his killer. | 也是 |
[03:27] | -=WWW.YDY.COM/BBS=- Ptoudly Presents | |
[03:52] | CSI:MIAMI Season 5 Episode 20 | |
[04:15] | This is melissa black reporting live…**** | 这里是Melissa Black的现场报道 |
[04:18] | And today she’s dead | 今天成了他的死期 |
[04:19] | Body of brody lassiter…2006 the highest-grossing actor in hollywood… | 2006年好莱坞片酬最高的男演员… |
[04:25] | all right, careful.Careful, let’s do this right. | 好的 小心点 别出岔子 |
[04:29] | Going to be plenty of eyes watching this one. | 无数双眼睛在看着呢 |
[04:37] | Was mr. Lassiter working this morning? | Lassiter先生今天早上开工了吗? |
[04:40] | Well, that’s what’s so weird. | 那就是奇怪的地方了 |
[04:41] | His call time wasn’t till noon. | 他早上应该出现的 |
[04:43] | -How about last night? -No. | – 那昨天晚上呢? – 没有 |
[04:45] | No, brody wraps at 6:00 sharp. | Brody六点准时收工 |
[04:47] | Every 15 minutes we go over,costs us 20 grand. | 多加班每15分钟 就要收我们2万美元 |
[04:50] | -His contract had a lot of rules. -Rules. | – 他的合同有很多细则 – 细则 |
[04:54] | His wardrobe had to be organic cotton. | 戏服要是有机棉的 |
[04:56] | Fresh pomegranate juice every morning, no pulp. | 每天早上都要新鲜的石榴汁 没有果肉 |
[04:59] | Let’s just say,a lot of people wanted him off the movie. | 这样说吧 很多人都想把他踢走 |
[05:04] | Hold up, hold up,hold up. Where you going with that? | 等等 等等 你们要干吗? |
[05:05] | -Is that for brody? -Excuse me. | – 是抬走Brody吗? – 打扰一下 |
[05:07] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮忙的? |
[05:08] | Yeah, I’m eddie corbett. I’m in charge of brody. | 我是Eddie Corbett 我负责Brody的一切 |
[05:10] | Gentlemen,continue, please. | 先生们 你们继续吧 |
[05:13] | Thank you,ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[05:15] | Mr. Corbett,what can I do for you? | Corbett先生 我能帮上什么忙吗? |
[05:18] | His family’s on their way down from pennsylvania and they want a funeral. | 他的家人正从宾夕法尼亚赶来 他们想要举行葬礼 |
[05:21] | And they’re going to get a funeral. | 会有的 |
[05:23] | Not for a few days.I know how these things work. | 但是目前不行 我知道程序 |
[05:26] | Then you understand that we do have jurisdiction over the body. | 那么你也该知道 我们对尸体有处理权 |
[05:29] | You’re gonna cut him up now, right? | 你们要解剖他 对吗? |
[05:30] | What am I going to tell his family?They want an open casket. | 我要怎么和他的家人说? 他们想要一个开棺葬礼 |
[05:33] | I’m sure his family wants me to find out who did this, don’t they? | 我肯定他的家人想要找到凶手 对吗? |
[05:40] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[05:41] | I should’ve been watching him. | 我应该好好看着他的 |
[05:45] | What did you do for brody? | 你是为Brody做什么的? |
[05:48] | Babysit. | 他的保姆 |
[05:51] | Brody’s been known to party. | Brody很喜欢参加派对 |
[05:53] | This movie’s huge for the studio.They already greenlit two sequels. | 这部电影是个大制作 已经开始再筹备续集了 |
[05:57] | They paid me to get him to work in one piece. | 他们雇我来保证他的安全 |
[06:01] | Guess I failed. | 我失职了 |
[06:03] | How long did you know him? | 你认识他多久了? |
[06:06] | Grew up together. | 我们一起长大的 |
[06:09] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 对于你的损失我很遗憾 |
[06:14] | Look… | 听着… |
[06:15] | it’s no secret that brody could be difficult sometimes. | Brody有时候很难相处 这并不是秘密 |
[06:18] | But he didn’t deserve to die like this. | 但这不是他应得的下场 |
[06:20] | Mr. Corbett,no one does. | Corbett先生 谁都不该 |
[06:30] | -Brody lassiter, i don’t believe it. -You’re a fan? | – Brody lassiter 真不敢相信 – 你是他的粉丝? |
[06:34] | I only saw blitzed three times. | 我只是看过Blitzed三次 |
[06:36] | It’s that whole bad boy thing.I guess I like it. | 男人不坏女人不爱 我大概喜欢这调调 |
[06:40] | Any idea what killed him? | 知道死因了吗? |
[06:41] | Well, won’t know much until I get this flame-retardant powder off him. | 清除阻燃剂粉末前 我还不清楚 |
[06:47] | Honey, what is in that trunk? Because baby boy is glowing. | 亲爱的 后备箱里有什么? 小男孩的袖子在发光呢 |
[06:52] | What does it look like? | 看起来什么样? |
[06:55] | Well… | |
[06:56] | antifreeze is this color,but no one’s gonna use that in miami, | 防冻剂是这种颜色的 但Miami没人用这玩意 |
[06:59] | and it definitely doesn’t glow. | 而且它也不发光 |
[07:01] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[07:04] | I got it.It’s a broken glow stick. | 找到了 破了的荧光棒 |
[07:08] | It’s got to be fresh if it’s still working. | 还在发光 说明还是个新的 |
[07:10] | -Maybe they used it in the stunt. -I don’t think so. | – 也许是在做特技的时候用的 – 我不这么认为 |
[07:14] | Says it’s from a nightclub. | 好象是来自夜总会的 |
[07:16] | There are no tool marks on the trunk | 后备箱上没有工具的痕迹 |
[07:17] | and the lock hasn’t been tampered with. | 锁没有损坏过的痕迹 |
[07:20] | So no one broke in.And the stunt guy had the only key. | 所以不是撬开的 而替身演员有唯一的钥匙 |
[07:24] | Stunt guy is lying. | 替身演员在说谎 |
[07:27] | Someone must’ve stolen it last night after wrap. | 肯定是昨晚收工后有人偷走了 |
[07:31] | The steering column was intact and you’re the only one with the key. | 驾驶杆是完好的 你是唯一有钥匙的人 |
[07:34] | So, why don’t you try again. | 为什么不说实话呢? |
[07:37] | okay. | 好吧 |
[07:38] | i took the car out. | 我把车开出去了 |
[07:40] | Me and brody went clubbing in it. | 我和Brody去了夜店 |
[07:48] | So, what happened?You and brody have drink too much,get in a fight? | 然后呢? 你们俩喝多了? 接着打起来了? |
[07:50] | No, no way. | 不 不是那样的 |
[07:52] | Brody was stone-cold sober. | Brody当时是完全清醒的 |
[07:53] | That’s the good part about going out with a guy in rehab. | 这就是和一个住在康复中心的人 一起出去的好处 |
[07:56] | -Brody lassiter was in rehab? -Yeah, | – Brody lassiter住在康复中心? – 没错 |
[07:59] | inpatient with work privileges.Where’ve you been? | 有工作特权的病人 你不知道吗? |
[08:03] | -So, brody snuck out last night. -Yeah. | – 也就是说 Brody昨晚是溜出来的 – 没错 |
[08:06] | Sweet for me– | 对我来说太棒了 |
[08:08] | a designated driver who’s a movie star. | 大明星给我开车 |
[08:10] | I could get hammered and get into every club in the city. | 我能喝个痛快 在每家夜总会里玩到爽 |
[08:13] | Why don’t you get to the part where brody ends up in the trunk. | 还是回到Brody死在后备箱的部分 |
[08:16] | Believe me, I have no idea. | 相信我 我真的不知道 |
[08:18] | He was fine when I dropped him off at white sands. | 我把他在white sands放下来的时候 他还好好的呢 |
[08:20] | White sands, that’s the, uh,that’s the rehab center for the rich and famous? | 那家专收名流的康复中心吗? |
[08:24] | After he went inside,I was too wasted to drive, | 他进去以后 我实在太累了 |
[08:27] | so, I thought I’d sleep it off a little bit in the parking lot. | 我想我在停车场睡过了 |
[08:36] | Damn, dude, | 天啊 伙计 |
[08:37] | the way you drive,you should be doing your own stunts. | 你开成这样 都能自己做特技了 |
[08:39] | Nah, too many pads and helmets.This is more fun. | 不 特技全是垫子和头盔 这个更刺激 |
[08:42] | Oh, man.I think I’m going to hurl. | 哦 伙计 我好像要吐了 |
[08:44] | See you later, rod. | 明天见 Rod |
[08:47] | When I woke up,it was an hour to call time. | 当我醒过来的时候 离开工还有一个小时 |
[08:50] | So I left. | 所以我就走了 |
[08:51] | Why didn’t you say anything before? | 你之前为什么不说呢? |
[08:54] | I took a production car. | 我把做特技的车给开出去了 |
[08:56] | It wasn’t even insured. | 这车甚至都没上保险 |
[08:58] | I could lose my stunt accreditation. | 我会丢了我的特技员资格的 |
[09:00] | Oh, I think you can lose a lot more than that. | 我想你要丢的可能不止那个 |
[09:03] | Look, I told you, | 听着 我已经说了 |
[09:04] | I had nothing to do with brody dying. | Brody的死和我无关 |
[09:06] | We’re going to hold you for a little while just to make sure of that. | 我们会扣留你一段时间 调查你所说是否属实 |
[09:10] | -I don’t trust you actors. -I’m a stunt guy. | – 我并不相信你们演员 – 我是一个替身演员! |
[09:14] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[09:32] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:33] | Brody didn’t die in the car, ryan. | Brody不是死在那车里的 Ryan |
[09:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[09:36] | He has a ligature mark on his neck. | 他的脖子上有勒痕 |
[09:38] | The mark’s at an angle,above the laryngeal prominence. | 痕迹为倾斜状 位于喉结上方 |
[09:42] | And that’s consistent with a hanging. | 符合吊死的状态 |
[09:49] | -It was suicide. -No. | – 是自杀 – 不是 |
[09:52] | Look at the laceration on his neck. | 看看他脖子上的伤口 |
[09:55] | -He tried to pull the rope off. -That’s right. | – 他想把绳子拉掉 – 没错 |
[09:58] | And you don’t typically find marks like these in a true suicide. | 真正的自杀者身上 是不会有这些伤口的 |
[10:03] | Only do that if you don’t want to die. | 只有你不想死的情况下才会有 |
[10:09] | okay, so explain to me how you hang a 170-pound guy against his will? | 好吧 那说说看 怎样才能 强行把一个170磅重的家伙吊起来? |
[10:13] | -Didn’t someone hear him screaming? -It’s rehab. | – 难道没人听到他呼叫吗? – 这是在康复中心 |
[10:15] | Everyone’s screaming. | 每个人都在叫 |
[10:16] | You ever seen someone go through detox? | 你见过戒毒的人吗? |
[10:19] | See, that reminds me,I gotta get over there, | 这到提醒了我 我要去那里看看 |
[10:22] | but thank you, alexx. | 但是谢谢你 alex |
[10:23] | -I knew you could do it. Do what, honey? | – 我知道你能行 – 做什么 亲爱的? |
[10:26] | Get me probable cause for a warrant. | 给我一个能拿到许可令的理由 |
[10:42] | You are wasting your time, gentlemen. | 你在浪费时间 先生 |
[10:44] | White sands…saved brody’s life. | White Sands…救了Brody的命 |
[10:48] | He couldn’t have been killed here. | 他不可能是在这被杀的 |
[10:49] | Trust me. This is a safe place. | 相信我 这里很安全 |
[10:51] | Well, we looked into the history of this place.It’s, um… | 我们调查了下这儿的历史 它… |
[10:55] | -it’s not that safe. -What do you mean by that? | – 并不像你说的那样安全 – 你什么意思? |
[10:57] | Two people died here, mr. Ashford. | 这里死过两个人 Ashford先生 |
[11:01] | Those were suicides. | 那是自杀 |
[11:03] | We’ve made changes since then. | 我们从那之后已经做过了改进 |
[11:04] | Define changes, please. | 解释”改进” |
[11:10] | When a patient checks in, | 当病人入住的时候 |
[11:12] | we confiscate anything that could be used as a weapon. | 我们没收一切 可能作为武器的东西 |
[11:15] | Please remove your shoes,mr. Lassiter. | 请把鞋子脱了 Lassiter先生 |
[11:17] | I’m also going to need your belt, your cell phone. | 还有你的皮带 手机 |
[11:19] | -Do you have any sharp objects on your person? -No. | – 身上还有尖锐的东西吗? – 没有了 |
[11:25] | I don’t know if i can do this, man. | 我不知道我是否能做到 |
[11:28] | I know it doesn’t seem like it right now… | 我知道你现在还不能习惯 |
[11:31] | it gets easier. | 会好起来的 |
[11:34] | Now,you have any problems, | 如果你有任何问题 |
[11:35] | you come to me personally… okay? | 可以私下找我…好吗? |
[11:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:45] | And look around. | 四处看看 |
[11:47] | Glasses are plastic, | 杯子是塑料的 |
[11:49] | not even a butter knife. | 更别说黄油刀了 |
[11:50] | I think we’re gonna look a little harder than that. | 我们要看的不止那些 |
[11:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[11:54] | -That is a search warrant. -Oh, no. | – 是搜查令 – 哦 不 |
[11:57] | You’re not gonna turn this place into a circus. | 你们不能把这变成一个马戏团 |
[11:59] | These people pay a lot of money to protect their confidentiality. | 这些人花了大价钱来保护个人隐私 |
[12:01] | Relax. We’re only looking into brody lassiter’s room. | 放松点 我们只要搜查Brody Lassiter的房间 |
[12:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:06] | -You won’t find anything. -I guess time will tell. | – 你不会找到什么的 – 时间会证明一切的 |
[12:14] | -Yeah, got it. -The noose? | – 找到了 – 绳子? |
[12:17] | No, where the rope was hung.There’s A… | 不是 悬挂绳子的地方 有一个… |
[12:21] | there’s a groove in the wood. | 有一个凹槽在木头上 |
[12:24] | So this is definitely where brody died.So much for being the, uh… | 所以这肯定是Brody死的地方 还说这是 呃… |
[12:29] | safest place in miami, you know? | Miami最安全的地方 |
[12:31] | Yeah, well, ashford was right about one thing. | 不过Ashford有一件事说对了 |
[12:32] | There’s nothing in this room that can be used like a noose. | 房间里没有可以用做绳子的东西 |
[12:45] | -I found something. -Yeah? What’s that? | – 我发现了些东西 – 是吗? 是什么? |
[12:48] | It’s a hair.Black, | 头发 黑的 |
[12:50] | but it’s too long to be brody’S. | 但对Brody来说也太长了 |
[12:52] | -Bet you it’s female. -Well, yeah. | – 打赌是个女的 – 没错 |
[12:55] | He’s a big star.Probably had his pick of any of the girls in here. | 他是个大明星 可能搭上这里的某个女孩了吧 |
[13:03] | -Hey, natalia. -Yeah? | – 嘿 Natalia – 怎么了? |
[13:05] | -The walls of the bathroom aren’t painted green, are they? -No. | – 浴室的墙不是漆成绿色的吧? – 不是 |
[13:08] | ‘Cause there’s a mark on this shelf that’s green.And it looks like… | 架子上有一点绿色的痕迹 看开似乎… |
[13:13] | looks like somebody had wet paint on their fingers. | 有人手指上沾上了没干的油漆 |
[13:22] | There are green pots outside.Did you see those? | 外面有些绿色的花盆 你看到了吗? |
[13:24] | Yeah, the ones lining the walkway. | 看到了 沿着走廊放的 |
[13:26] | Somebody had to have painted them. | 有人漆过它们 |
[13:32] | Yeah, I painted the pots. | 是的 我油漆了花盆 |
[13:34] | Anything I can do to stay away from all those celebutantes. | 我什么事情都可以做 只要能和这些爱招摇的家伙离远点 |
[13:37] | So it sounds like it’s a common practice for the patients to tend the grounds. | 听起来让病人做些劳动 好像是很平常的 |
[13:41] | It’s part of their treatment plan. | 这是治疗计划的一部分 |
[13:43] | Doing manual labor’s supposed to get you in touch with your inner self, | 据说手工劳动 能让你了解真正的自我 |
[13:46] | or some zen bs like that. | 或者接近一种佛教里所说的禅 |
[13:56] | You’re up at white sands under court order. | 你是按照法院指令待在White Sands的 |
[13:59] | This pansy judge spun a tale that I’m a violent drunk. | 那个娘娘腔法官编了个故事 说我是有暴力倾向的酒鬼 |
[14:02] | But I’m not like those brats. | 但是我并不像这些小子们 |
[14:04] | -I don’t belong there. -I would agree. | – 我不属于这儿 – 我同意 |
[14:07] | I think you belong in jail. | 我想你属于监狱的 |
[14:09] | What were you doing in brody lassiter’s room? | 你在Brody Lassiter的房间里干什么? |
[14:13] | So this third degree is about mr. Hollywood? | 原来是问好莱坞小生的事情? |
[14:16] | I thought you guys found his body on some movie set. | 我以为你们是在 电影拍摄现场发现尸体的 |
[14:18] | We also found your paint in his room. | 我们还在他的房间发现了你的油漆 |
[14:24] | These kids get any drug they want smuggled in there. | 这些孩子能把他们想要的毒品 都偷运进来 |
[14:27] | Rumor was he was hiding vodka in his water bottle. | 谣传 他把伏特加藏在水壶里 |
[14:31] | So a couple days ago,I went looking. | 所以几天前 我去找了下 |
[14:47] | Look, lieutenant,you can’t pin this on me. | 听着 中尉 你不能嫁祸于我 |
[14:50] | I know this game. | 我知道潜规则 |
[14:52] | I’ve been in the hot seat before. | 也曾经身处这样的不利境地 |
[14:54] | Then get comfortable. | 找个有利的位置吧 |
[15:09] | so I heard that natalia didn’t get a hit with codis on the black hair we found in brody’s room. | 听说 Brody房间里发现的黑色头发 Natalia在数据库里没有发现匹配 |
[15:14] | That is true,but that might be of some help. | 没错 但是也可能有帮助 |
[15:17] | Turns out,it’s not really black. | 头发并不是真正的黑色 |
[15:22] | It’s dyed.That’s pretty great. | 是染的 太棒了 |
[15:25] | -It’s a lead. -Well, in theory. | – 是一个线索 – 在理论上 |
[15:27] | Right. White sands isn’t gonna give us a list of their patients with dyed hair. | 是啊 White Sands不会把染发病人的 名单交给我们的 |
[15:31] | Medical confidentiality even covers murder. | 医疗隐私甚至包括谋杀的情况 |
[15:34] | It’s a good thing it doesn’t cover gossip.Come with me. | 可惜不包括八卦 跟我来 |
[15:40] | It’s a guilty pleasure. | 私人小乐趣 |
[15:45] | Have not read it yet,but holly reese is on the cover. | 还没看过 但封面是Holly Reese |
[15:47] | She just went into rehab. | 她刚进了康复中心 |
[15:49] | Is that right?I thought she was the one celebrity with a good reputation. | 真的吗? 我还以为她是仅存的乖孩子呢 |
[15:52] | I know.So much for the bubble gum image, right? | 我知道 幻想破灭了吧? |
[15:55] | And her blonde hair–look at that. | 她的金发–看那 |
[15:57] | Yeah, used to be blonde. Exactly. | 曾经是金发 没错 |
[16:03] | -Wow. -All right. | – 喔哦 – 好吧 |
[16:05] | Looks like brody’s helping her through her addiction. | 看起来Brody在帮她戒毒呢 |
[16:08] | White sands is known for its privacy, | White Sands以私密性著称的 |
[16:10] | but that photo was taken inside brody’s room, wasn’t it? | 但这些照片是在Brody的房间里拍的吧? |
[16:15] | -Well, how’d the paparazzi get in there? -I don’t know. | – 那么这些狗仔是怎么进去的? – 我不知道 |
[16:17] | Why don’t you go there,and I’m gonna go talk to holly. | 为什么不去那看看 我要和Holly谈谈 |
[16:19] | That sounds good. | 好的 (储物柜!八卦!大好!) |
[16:26] | Sorry for dragging you out here.It’s just… | 不好意思把你拖到这儿来 只是… |
[16:28] | never know who’s taking notes inside. | 不知道谁又会乱写些什么 |
[16:29] | Paparazzi’s everywhere. | 到处都是狗仔队 |
[16:31] | Yeah, I read the article in telltale. | 是啊 我读了Telltale上的那篇文章 |
[16:34] | So I just want to ask you a few questions. | 所以我想问你些问题 |
[16:36] | Does this mean I’m a suspect? | 这意味这我是嫌疑犯了吗? |
[16:38] | Or just one of those persons of interest? | 还是只是某个关系人? |
[16:40] | Well, it really just depends on | 这决定于 |
[16:41] | how you explain what you were doing in brody’s room. | 你如何解释你在Brody房间里做什么 |
[16:43] | We have evidence that puts you there. | 我们有你在那里的证据 |
[16:46] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗? |
[16:47] | Oh, my god,you’re gonna arrest me. | 哦 天啊 你要逮捕我 |
[16:49] | Okay, quick, just do it before someone sees me. | 好吧 快点 在别人看到我之前 |
[16:51] | No, uh, miss reese,you can turn around. | 不是 呃 Reese小姐 转过来吧 |
[16:54] | I’m just here to ask you a few questions. | 我只是想问你几个问题 |
[16:55] | I just want to know what you were doing in brody’s room. | 只是想知道你在Brody的房间里做什么 |
[16:57] | Um… | |
[17:01] | well… | |
[17:02] | it’s hard to have fun in this place without your cell phone,you know? | 你知道 在这样的地方如果没有手机 就很难找到点乐子 |
[17:05] | So, um,we have sex. | 所以 我们滚床单了 |
[17:08] | -Beats therapy. -Oh, I feel cured. | – 比治疗法还棒 – 哦 我想我已经康复了 |
[17:11] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[17:15] | wasn’t serious. | 没来真的 |
[17:17] | -Okay, did you see him last night? -No. | – 好吧 昨晚你见到他了吗? – 没有 |
[17:21] | I was “hallway monitor” last night. | 我昨晚是”走廊监视员” |
[17:23] | -Sucked. -Really? | – 太糟糕了 – 真的吗? |
[17:25] | Did you see something,someone, anything unusual? | 你看到什么不寻常的人或者事吗? |
[17:28] | Well, no.I, uh… | 恩 没有 我 呃… |
[17:30] | truth is, I passed out. | 实际上 我昏过去了 |
[17:32] | From what?This is rehab. | 怎么了? 这不是康复中心吗? |
[17:35] | Uh, yeah.Side effect, | 药物副作用 |
[17:37] | from being an addict. | 戒除毒瘾 |
[17:39] | Sometimes I get blackouts. | 有时会眩晕 |
[17:41] | -When you need an alibi? -No. | – 当你需要不在场证明的时候? – 不是 |
[17:44] | No, I cared about brody. | 我很在意Brody |
[17:46] | I mean, we started out just hooking up, but then, | 我的意思是 我们一开始只是玩玩的 但是后来 |
[17:49] | I don’t know, he got me. | 我也不知道 我被他迷住了 |
[17:52] | He understood the whole | 他很理解 |
[17:54] | “I want to be normal,but I’m famous” thing. | “我想要做个平凡人 但是我是个名人” |
[17:58] | I’d never kill him. | 我绝不会杀他的 |
[18:00] | I think it’s a good thing that you can’t leave. | 我想你不能离开这里 是件好事 |
[18:04] | I know.This place is like prison. | 你不知道 这地方像个监狱 |
[18:11] | trust me, it’s nothing like prison. | 相信我 这和监狱天差地别 |
[18:18] | Well, we got to figure out where the photographer was | 我们要找到这个摄影师 |
[18:20] | if we’re gonna figure out who he is, | 如果我们能找出他是谁的话 |
[18:21] | ’cause maybe he snapped some pictures the night of the murder. | 也许他拍到几张凶案晚上的照片 |
[18:26] | Well, from the angle of the shot,they had to have taken it through this window. | 从拍摄的角度来看 他们应该是透过这扇窗户拍的 |
[18:30] | Yeah, paparazzi with a telephoto lens. | 手持长焦镜头的狗仔队 |
[18:33] | Maybe they took it from one of those rooms. | 也许他们是从其中一间房里拍的 |
[18:42] | Something’s weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[18:44] | From that distance, they’d never get that vantage point.The angle is… | 从那样的距离 他们拍不成这样 这个角度… |
[18:48] | -it’s too steep. -Yeah | – 太陡了 – 没错 |
[18:49] | they would’ve had to be closer to the room. | 他们要离房间更近点 |
[18:56] | or in it. | 或者就在房间里 |
[19:04] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[19:06] | Boy, I can’t even imagine the things this camera’s seen. | 我真是难以想象 这个摄像头都拍到了什么 |
[19:10] | -That’s the camera from brody’s room? -Yeah. | – 那是Brody房间的摄像头吗? – 是的 |
[19:13] | Unfortunately, it’s only pointed at the bed. | 不幸的是 它只能拍到床 |
[19:14] | Since the murder happened in the main room, | 拍不到谋杀发生的地方 |
[19:16] | we don’t get to see the killing. | 我们看不到谋杀 |
[19:18] | But there is one interesting thing. | 但有件有趣的事情 |
[19:22] | -The bedspread. -Exactly. | – 床单 – 正是 |
[19:24] | -It was never in any crime scene photos. -Okay, continue, please. | – 它没出现在任何一张犯罪现场照片上 – 好的 继续 |
[19:31] | wait a minute. | 等下 |
[19:32] | There’s somebody there. | 有人在那 |
[19:34] | But his face is never on screen. | 但是他的脸拍不到 |
[19:37] | Wait a minute.Right there. | 等等 那里 |
[19:40] | -The ring. -Yes, in its reflection. | – 戒指 – 没错 会有反射 |
[19:44] | Let me resolve that image. | 我来处理下图象 |
[19:48] | -is that the head of the clinic? -Not for long. | – 是中心的负责人吗? – 当不了太久了 |
[19:55] | Taking out the trash? | 扔垃圾吗? |
[19:56] | Bag on the table and step away from it. | 把袋子放在桌上 然后站到一边去 |
[20:01] | Clients aren’t the only ones who do chores around here. | 病人不是这里唯一做杂事的 |
[20:03] | We like to set a good example. | 我们乐意树立好榜样 |
[20:06] | You can’t touch that.Your warrant only covers brody’s room. | 你不能碰它 许可令只能搜查Brody的房间 |
[20:09] | The warrant has been amended. | 我们重新申请了搜查令 |
[20:12] | Gave up your rights once you compromised your patients, mr. Ashford. | Ashford先生 一旦危害病人的利益 就要放弃你的医患保密协议了 |
[20:15] | Put cameras in those rooms,you took pictures, | 在房间里装上摄像头 拍照 |
[20:17] | and you sold them to the tabloids. | 然后把它们卖给八卦杂志 |
[20:19] | So much for privacy. | 隐私保护得真是好啊 |
[20:22] | Look, you’ve got to understand. | 听着 你要明白 |
[20:24] | White sands does not advertise. | White Sands从不广告 |
[20:27] | Good publicity is how we keep these rooms full. | 我们只是宣传我们的入住率而已 |
[20:29] | A little invasion of privacy…and they love the exposure. | 只是对隐私的一点侵犯 |
[20:34] | H. | 而且他们也喜欢这样的曝光 |
[20:39] | Looks like we found our noose. | 看来我们找到绳索了 |
[20:41] | Mr. Ashford, you adjusted that camera angle to cover the murder, didn’t you? | Ashford先生 你调整过摄像头的方向 来掩盖谋杀吧? |
[20:45] | No. | 没有 |
[20:47] | I didn’t kill brody. | 我没杀Brody |
[20:48] | I found him hanging there this morning. | 我今天早上发现他吊在那里 |
[20:58] | I moved the camera | 我移动了摄像头 |
[21:01] | so it didn’t catch me moving his body. | 这样就拍不到我移动尸体了 |
[21:16] | -Lieutenant, suicides are bad for my business. -So is murder. | – 队长 自杀会对康复中心造成负面影响 – 谋杀也是 |
[21:22] | So if you didn’t string him up, who did? | 如果不是你把他吊起来的 那是谁? |
[21:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:27] | But there are plenty of people who had cause. | 但很多人有动机 |
[21:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:31] | Yesterday, brody reached level 6. | 昨天 Brody的治疗到了第六阶段 |
[21:33] | Confessions. | 忏悔 |
[21:35] | Basically, you make good with your past. | 坦诚昔日过错 |
[21:37] | Apologize to everyone you’ve wronged. | 向你曾经伤害的人道歉 |
[21:40] | Our suspect pool just got bigger. | 嫌疑人范围扩大了 |
[21:42] | -So that means I’m off the hook. -No, not exactly. | – 我和这事没关了吗? – 不 |
[21:44] | You’re an accessory to murder. | 你将被控谋杀同谋 |
[21:46] | Get ready for level 6. | 准备好坐牢吧 |
[21:56] | So who did brody confess to? | 那Brody向谁忏悔了? |
[21:58] | All the patients at white sands,they have to share three landlines, | 所有在White Sands的病人 他们共享三条电话线路 |
[22:01] | and brody had access to one of those phones last night from 7:00 to 9:00. | Brody昨晚从7点到9点 使用了其中的一部电话 |
[22:05] | I traced all the calls he made. | 我追踪了他打出的所有电话 |
[22:06] | Almost everyone he confessed to lives out of state. | 基本上他忏悔的对象都在外州 |
[22:09] | The locals check out, too,so it’s a dead end. | 本地的号码查了下 没什么线索 |
[22:11] | Maybe the confession wasn’t over. | 也许还没有忏悔完 |
[22:13] | How we gonna know who he was going to call? | 我们怎么知道他要打给谁呢? |
[22:15] | We go back to the clinic. | 回去康复中心 |
[22:17] | The administration will just keep stonewalling us. | 主管不会让我们查出些什么的 |
[22:18] | Talk to the patients. | 和病人谈谈 |
[22:31] | -My parents never told– -At least you still have a mom. | – 我父母从没说过- – 至少你还有妈妈 |
[22:33] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[22:34] | No cross-talking. | 不要插话 |
[22:37] | You can finish that thought tomorrow. | 你可以明天再来说说你的想法 |
[22:40] | Okay, that’s it for today, everyone.Let’s go. | 好吧 今天就到这里了 大家回去吧 |
[22:42] | Hey, guys, listen, uh, | 嘿 伙计们 听着 呃 |
[22:45] | before you all take off,I’m eric delko, mdpd. | 在你们走之前 我是Eric Delko Miami戴德警局的 |
[22:48] | I’m just looking for a little help with a few questions about brody lassiter. | 关于Brody Lassiter 我有些问题想要问你们 |
[22:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:53] | Just information, guys. | 只是几个问题 |
[22:55] | No one’s in any kind of trouble. | 不会有什么麻烦的 |
[23:01] | I was wondering when someone was going to ask about brody, | 我一直在想 什么时候会有人来问关于Brody的事情 |
[23:05] | but I don’t think we’re legally allowed to talk. | 但是我想法律上 我们是不允许交谈的 |
[23:08] | – | -Well, what’s your name? -Jolene. |
[23:10] | Jolene. | 好吧 你叫什么? |
[23:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:13] | It’s just the employees here who are bound by confidentiality. | 这里的工作人员 需要保证病人的隐私 |
[23:17] | Well, I really shouldn’t say anything anyway. | 总之我也不应该说什么的 |
[23:20] | Brody was hanged last night. | Brody昨晚被吊死了 |
[23:22] | Any help I can get in solving this murder,I appreciate it. | 对于侦破案子的任何帮助 我都会很感激的 |
[23:29] | okay, but we only talked,like, four or five times. | 好吧 但我们只谈过大概四五次 |
[23:32] | All right. Well,what do you think you know? | 好的 那你知道些什么呢? |
[23:35] | Well, this one time we were partnered up. | 那一次我们被编成了一组 |
[23:39] | Sort of role-playing before we hit level 6. | 在进入第六阶段之前的 一种角色扮演 |
[23:41] | -The confessions? -Yeah. | – 忏悔? – 是的 |
[23:43] | And he confessed something. | 他坦白了一件事 |
[23:48] | oh, this is really hard for me. | 对于我来说实在很难说出口 |
[23:50] | Just say it, brody. | 说吧 Brody |
[23:52] | Let it out. | 说出来 |
[23:54] | -I killed someone. -What?! | – 我杀过人 – 什么?! |
[23:58] | You killed someone? | 杀过人? |
[24:01] | I’m not sure if it was real,but he did say that. | 我不确定是否是真的 但是他是这么说的 |
[24:05] | Thank you, jolene. | 谢谢你 Jolene |
[24:08] | You know, you’re really brave. | 知道吗 你很勇敢 |
[24:10] | -Why? For telling you? -No. | – 为什么? 因为告诉你这个? – 不是 |
[24:13] | For being here. | 因为你留下了 |
[24:28] | tripp, look, I’ve got a girl here who says that | Tripp 康复中心有个女孩告诉我 |
[24:32] | -lassiter confessed to killing somebody. -Any idea who? | – Lassiter承认杀过人 – 知道是谁吗? |
[24:35] | She doesn’t know that part. | 她也不知道 |
[24:36] | So, look,we’ve got to go through brody’s entire history for unexplained deaths,anything. | 看来我们需要调查下Brody的历史了 找找有否未明的死亡或别的 |
[24:41] | I think I know where to start. | 我想我知道从哪开始了 |
[24:49] | Eddie, you told me that you and brody grew up together. | Eddie你告诉过我 你和Brody是一起长大的 |
[24:53] | That’s right.Raised on the same block. | 没错 在一个街区长大的 |
[24:55] | Maybe shared some of the same instincts. | 也许会分享一些秘密 |
[24:59] | -What’s that supposed to mean? -Look, eddie | – 这是什么意思? – 听着 Eddie |
[25:01] | -we know brody killed someone. -What?! | – 我们知道Brody杀过人 – 什么?! |
[25:04] | You’re his best friend.You knew that. | 你是他最好的朋友 你应该知道 |
[25:06] | Maybe you helped him clean it up. | 也许是你帮他清理了现场 |
[25:10] | -No way. -Found out you used to have a job in waste management. | – 不可能 – 你以前曾经在废物管理站工作过 |
[25:13] | That was high school, man. | 那是高中的时候了 |
[25:15] | All right, let’s try something a little more recent. | 好吧 那我们说点近一点的事情 |
[25:18] | Angie paulson was doing a comedy with brody when she disappeared. | Angie Paulson失踪前 和Brody演过一个喜剧 |
[25:21] | Never showed up on the set,never heard from again. | 之后就再也没有出现 也再也没有她的消息了 |
[25:25] | That girl was crazy. | 那个女孩疯了 |
[25:27] | She went all buddhist.Moved to tibet or something. | 她信了佛 去西藏或是什么地方了吧 |
[25:30] | According to her family,she’s still a missing person. | 据她的家人说 她现在仍是失踪人口 |
[25:33] | And if you helped brody dispose of angie’s body,that ties you in. | 如果你帮Brody处理过Angie的尸体 那么你也逃不了干系 |
[25:39] | Look, man, I didn’t do anything. | 听着 我什么也没有做过 |
[25:41] | Everybody’s done something, eddie. | 每个人都有秘密 Eddie |
[25:52] | That’s the noose delko found in the clinic director’s trash? | Delko在主管的垃圾里发现的绳子? |
[25:54] | Yeah. Guess what I found on it? | 是的 猜猜在绳子上发现了什么? |
[25:57] | -What? -Mass spec says that it’s heroin. | – 什么? – 质谱分析出有海洛因 |
[26:06] | The tabloid said holly reese was admitted for heroin. | 八卦杂志说过Holly Reese因海洛因 而进了康复中心 |
[26:10] | She could have relapsed.She did say she blacked out. | 她可能又复吸了吧 提过她昏过去了 |
[26:12] | Yeah, but the clinic’s never going to let us look at her records. | 但是康复中心 不会让我们看她的记录的 |
[26:15] | That’s true,but we have her hair. | 没错 我们有她的头发 |
[26:54] | Looks like holly hasn’t done any heroin recently. | 看起来Holly最近没有碰过海洛因 |
[27:00] | You know what?In fact, she’s never done any at all. | 你知道吗 实际上她从来就没吸过海洛因 |
[27:02] | -What do you mean? -Her hair is crystal-clean. | – 什么意思 – 她的头发里什么都没有 |
[27:04] | There’s no heroin.There’s no drugs.There’s nothing. | 没有海洛因 没有其他药物 什么也没有 |
[27:08] | So she lied about being an addict. | 她撒谎说自己是个瘾君子 |
[27:11] | I don’t know.Everybody wants out of rehab.Why does she want in? | 我真是不明白 人人都想从这里出去 她干吗把自己弄进来? |
[27:19] | See what star was arrested at rehab today. | 某明星今天在康复中心被逮捕 |
[27:35] | hey, holly.It’s calleigh duquesne. | 嘿 Holly 我是Calleigh Duquesne |
[27:40] | -Hey. Have a seat. -Thank you. | – 嘿 请坐吧 – 谢谢你 |
[27:44] | Front page of the tabloids and breaking news all in one week. | 一个星期以来都是小报头版 还有电视头条 |
[27:47] | -And that’s good? -Oh, all publicity is good publicity. | – 那算好事? – 只要有宣传 就是好宣传 |
[27:51] | Well, how about this headline?”Holly reese fakes addiction.” | 那么这个标题怎么样? “Holly Reese伪装成瘾君子” |
[27:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[27:58] | I mean, I’m here to kick heroin. | 我到这里来就是戒除海洛因毒瘾的 |
[28:00] | Holly, hair records drugs like a timeline. | Holly 头发记录吸毒的时间 |
[28:03] | Your hair is completely clean. | 你的头发证明你从来没吸过毒 |
[28:15] | look, um, | 听着 呃 |
[28:17] | I’m just here researching for a role. | 我来这儿为了角色体验的 |
[28:20] | It’s a huge part.I get to un-glam,and that’s how all the stars get oscars. | 这片子很重要 需要自毁形象 但 很多明星就是这样拿到奥斯卡的 |
[28:23] | Halle, nicole, charlize. | 哈里.贝瑞 尼可拉.基德曼 查理.塞隆 |
[28:26] | How did you get past the physical screenings? | 那你怎么通过体检的? |
[28:28] | Mr. Ashford knows my situation. | Ashford先生知道我的事情 |
[28:30] | He helped me get admitted. | 他帮我登记的 |
[28:32] | Holly, you do realize that he is the person | Holly 你知道他就是 |
[28:34] | who sold the pictures of you and brody to the tabloids, don’t you? | 出售你和Brody照片给小报的人 对吗? |
[28:37] | Hey, he got press,I got press.Everyone’s happy. | 嘿 他有新闻 我也有新闻 大家都开心 |
[28:40] | I don’t know that everyone’s happy. | 我不知道大家是不是都开心 |
[28:42] | Brody lassiter’s representatives released a statement to the media a couple of days ago | Brody lassiter的发言人几天前 向媒体发布了一份声明 |
[28:45] | saying that the two of you were never together. | 说你们两个从来没有在一起过 |
[28:49] | That must have hurt. | 你肯定很受伤吧 |
[28:53] | -Well, yeah. -And so what? | – 是啊 没错 – 然后呢? |
[28:55] | You went into brody’s room last night, | 你昨晚你进了Brody的房间 |
[28:58] | got all of your anger out? | 发泄了你所有的愤怒 是吗? |
[28:59] | No, I didn’T. | 不 我没有 |
[29:01] | I was on hall duty,like I told you. | 我在大厅做值日 我告诉过你的 |
[29:03] | But you also said that you blacked out,and clearly, that’s a lie. | 但是你也说过你昏过去了 很显然 那是谎话 |
[29:08] | I just didn’t want to say what I saw. | 我只是不想说我看到的 |
[29:09] | Well, I’m afraid now you have no choice. | 现在恐怕你是没有选择了 |
[29:15] | fine. It was jerry,that criminal guy. | 好吧 是Jerry 那个罪犯 |
[29:19] | He went into brody’s room last night. | 他昨晚进了Brody的房间 |
[29:32] | jerry went into brody’s room a lot of nights. | Jerry在晚上进过很多次Brody的房间 |
[29:35] | Are you trying to tell me that brody lassiter was gay? | 你是想要告诉我 Brody Lassiter是同性恋? |
[29:39] | Look, I don’t know for sure, all right? | 我也不是太确定 好吗? |
[29:41] | I mean, he liked girls, too. | 我的意思是 他也喜欢女孩 |
[29:44] | I think. | 我猜 |
[29:46] | Do you remember about what time jerry went into his room? | 你记得Jerry是什么时候进的房间吗? |
[29:49] | No. I wasn’t looking at my watch. | 不记得了 我没有看表 |
[29:50] | God, you’re not going to tell anyone, are you? | 天啊 你要告诉别人 是吗? |
[29:52] | I mean, I finally get a picture in the tabs with an a-lister, | 我是说 八卦杂志才登了我和他上床的照片 |
[29:55] | and then it turns out that he likes guys. | 结果他却喜欢男人 |
[29:57] | That news doesn’t exactly make me bankable. | 这消息对我的票房可没什么好处 |
[30:00] | Well, I guess all publicity is not good publicity. | 我想现在 不是所有的宣传都是好的了 |
[30:08] | You said you were in brody’s room a few days ago, | 你说过几天前进过Brody的房间 |
[30:10] | but we have an eyewitness that puts you there last night. | 我们有目击者看到你昨晚也在那里 |
[30:12] | You and brody were in a relationship,weren’t you? | 你和Brody关系不寻常 是吗? |
[30:19] | He’s dead,so you can stop protecting his reputation. | 他已经死了 你没必要再保护他的名声了 |
[30:23] | We found a lot of his personal items in your room. | 我们在你的房间里 发现了很多他的个人物品 |
[30:29] | You two think I’m a fruit. | 你们俩都认为我是个同志 |
[30:31] | -What were you doing with his stuff? -Selling it. | – 那你拿他的东西做什么? – 卖 |
[30:34] | Didn’t you see how much justin’s half-eaten piece of pizza went for on e-bay? | 你知道Justin咬过一半的匹萨 在Ebay上买多少钱吗? |
[30:39] | I saw an opportunity to make a little extra cash. | 我看到小赚一笔的机会 |
[30:41] | So, he found you stealing his stuff,and you decidedto kill him? | 所以 他发现你偷他的东西 于是你就杀了他? |
[30:44] | No. | 不是 |
[30:46] | He wasn’t even there. | 他不在房里 |
[30:47] | I had nothing to do with his murder. | 我和他的死没关系 |
[30:50] | -We found heroin on the murder weapon. -Good for you. | – 我们在谋杀用的绳子上发现了海洛因 – 很好 |
[30:55] | -Did you pick up a new habit in rehab? -No. | – 你在中心是不是培养了新爱好? – 不是 |
[30:58] | Then you won’t mind proving that, will you? | 那你不介意证明下吧 |
[31:12] | Hey.Jerry tested negative for heroin. | 嘿 Jerry海洛因的检测是阴性的 |
[31:15] | I don’t think he’s our killer. | 我想他不是凶手 |
[31:16] | -Yeah, I don’t think so, either. -Why not? | – 是啊 我也这样认为 – 为什么? |
[31:18] | Because the noose that was used to hang brody was made of dental floss. | 因为用来吊死Brody的绳子是用牙线做的 |
[31:22] | -Dental floss? -Yeah. | – 牙线? – 是啊 |
[31:24] | How-how is that possible? | 怎么-怎么可能? |
[31:27] | Has a tensile strength of up to 25 pounds per strand. | 每一根牙线大概能承受25磅的拉力 |
[31:29] | You braid it together,it makes it even stronger. | 你把它们编在一起 就能够承受更强的拉力 |
[31:31] | It’s even been used to break out of jail. | 用来越狱都行了 |
[31:33] | Okay, but how does that rule jerry out? | 好吧 但这怎么排除Jerry的嫌疑呢? |
[31:35] | Well, based on the number of strands and the length of the rope, | 基于绳子的长度和牙线的股数 |
[31:39] | took someone a long time to make it,and jerry’s only been in rehab two weeks. | 编这根绳子需要很长的时间 Jerry只在康复中心待了两个星期 |
[31:42] | So, who’s been at white sands the longest? | 那谁在White Sands待得最长? |
[31:49] | you’ve been a patient here at white sands for almost two months, | 你在White Sands差不多已经 待了两个月了 |
[31:53] | which means that you would have had ample time to make this. | 那就意味着你有充足的时间来做这个 |
[31:56] | -It was used to hang brody lassiter. -What? | – 这就是吊死Brody Lassiter的绳子 – 什么? |
[32:05] | It disappeared from my room last night. | 它昨晚在我房间不见了 |
[32:08] | What were you going to use the rope for, jolene? | 你要这个绳子干吗 Jolene? |
[32:10] | Nothing, really. | 不干什么 真的 |
[32:12] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:16] | You know I’m allowed to leave white sands anytime I want. | 我随时都可以离开white sands 只要我想 |
[32:21] | I just don’t have the guts to do it. | 我只是没有勇气 |
[32:34] | You were going to kill yourself? | 你想自杀? |
[32:41] | I feel like I… | 我觉得我… |
[32:43] | I might not make it at home. | 在家里没法做到 |
[32:45] | But you’ve come so far. | 你已努力了这么久 |
[32:50] | Two months sober. | 两个月没再复吸 |
[32:53] | But in rehab, there’s always someone to talk to. | 但是在康复中心 总有可以说说话的人 |
[32:57] | There’s people watching me. | 有人看着你 |
[33:00] | What am I going to have in kansas city? | 我回到堪萨斯城能怎么样呢? |
[33:04] | My journals? | 记日志? |
[33:05] | Rehab exercises? | 康复锻炼? |
[33:10] | That’s not going to go very far. | 坚持不了多久的 |
[33:13] | But what about your family? | 你的家人呢? |
[33:14] | They spent all their money sending me here. | 他们倾其所有 送我来这儿 |
[33:18] | What if it doesn’t work? | 如果不管用怎么办? |
[33:21] | -I’m going to let them down again. -No | – 我会让他们失望的 – 不 |
[33:24] | you’re not going to let them down. | 你不会让他们失望的 |
[33:27] | They want to help you. | 他们想要帮助你 |
[33:30] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[33:38] | A couple of months ago,I got shot. | 几个月前 我中了枪 |
[33:48] | And I was scared to come back to work. | 我很怕重新开始工作 |
[33:51] | -You were? -Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是的 |
[33:54] | I didn’t want to ask for anybody’s help. | 我不想寻求任何人的帮助 |
[33:57] | I ended up making… | 于是我… |
[33:59] | a few mistakes. | 犯了些错误 |
[34:03] | But every day it gets a little better. | 但是每一天都变得更好 |
[34:06] | And it’ll get better for you, too. | 你也会好起来的 |
[34:10] | Your friends and family, they just want to be there for you. | 你的朋友和家人 他们只是想帮助你 |
[34:15] | You’re gonna be okay, jolene. | 你会没事的 Jolene |
[34:20] | I guess I’ll have to be. | 我想是这样吧 |
[34:23] | Somebody stole my other option. | 有人让我没得(自杀的)选择了 |
[34:31] | -hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[34:34] | So, uh…so, what’s all this? | 恩 这是什么? |
[34:36] | They’re brody’s journals.We confiscated them from jerry. | Brody的日志 我们从Jerry那没收来的 |
[34:40] | Luckily, you got to them before he put ’em on e-bay. | 真是幸运 能在它们放上Ebay前拿回来 |
[34:43] | What is this?This looks like his obituary. | 这是什么 看起来像他的讣告 |
[34:45] | It is. | 就是的 |
[34:47] | That’s not supposed to come out till tomorrow. | 这该到明天才发布的 |
[34:49] | I know.This one was written a week ago. | 我知道 这个是一周之前写的 |
[34:53] | -By who? -Well, brody wrote it himself. | – 谁写的? – Brody自己写的 |
[34:56] | It’s a rehab exercise. | 是康复训练 |
[34:57] | It’s supposed to make you write down everything you’ve done in your life | 要求你写下你人生中做的每一件事情 |
[34:59] | and the changes you want to make. | 还有你想要做出的改变 |
[35:01] | Does it say that he killed someone in this? | 他是在这里说了他杀过人吗? |
[35:03] | -No, but he does make reference to an “accident.” -Really? | – 不是 但是他提到了一次”事故” – 真的吗? |
[35:06] | “After the accident,”brody lassiter got into drugs, | “在那次事故之后” Brody Lassiter染上了毒瘾 |
[35:10] | and decided to move to miami to be an actor.” | 然后决定到迈阿密来当演员 |
[35:13] | I think he may have moved to evade charges? | 我想他是要逃避控罪 |
[35:16] | Well, we, uh, looked into his history. | 恩 我们调查了下他的历史 |
[35:17] | He doesn’t have any warrants or, uh, wants for him. | 没有对他发过逮捕令 也没被通缉 |
[35:21] | Yeah, but an accident’s not a crime. | 但事故可能不是犯罪 |
[35:22] | So, how do you find out if something happened to a dead guy? | 你怎么知道一个死人身上 发生过什么事情呢? |
[35:27] | Go to the source. | 回到死人身上 |
[35:33] | So, calleigh,I figured out why no one heard him screaming. | 我知道为什么没人听见他呼叫了 |
[35:37] | Subdural hematoma.He hit his head. | 硬膜下血肿 凶手打了他的头 |
[35:40] | Well, that would explain why he didn’t fight back. | 那就可以解释他为什么没有还击了 |
[35:42] | What about any older injury?Anything like that? | 有没有什么旧伤? |
[35:45] | Not on the body, but inside. | 不在身体表面 而在内部 |
[35:49] | -See that?Right there. -Ribcage? | – 看到了吗? 就在那儿 – 胸腔? |
[35:52] | These are multiple healed fractures. | 这些都是已经痊愈的骨折 |
[35:54] | When we break bones,they actually grow back thicker and stronger than before, | 断骨重生时 会比以前更粗壮结实 |
[35:59] | so they show up brighter on the x-ray. | 所以它们在X光下就显得更亮 |
[36:01] | -These are compression fractures. -Meaning? | – 这些是压迫性的骨折 – 怎么说? |
[36:04] | He was hit with something straight on. | 他正面撞上了什么东西 |
[36:07] | This’ll show us what. | 这会告诉我们他撞上了什么 |
[36:10] | Whatever it was,it was round. | 无论是什么东西 形状上是圆的 |
[36:14] | It was a car accident. | 车祸 |
[36:21] | Well,if there was a a fatality,it would have been in the news. | 如果是事故的话 那新闻里就会有报道 |
[36:26] | So, what exactly are we looking for? | 我们到底在找什么呢? |
[36:27] | We’re looking for fatal car crashes that occurred before brody moved from pennsylvania to miami. | 一场很严重的车祸 发生在Brody从宾夕法尼亚到迈阿密之前 |
[36:32] | These are all the clips from local williamsport newspapers. | 这些都是当地williamsport报纸的剪报 |
[36:36] | Here’s one: “Tragic accident.” | 这有一个: “悲惨的事故” |
[36:39] | But the driver was apprehended at scene and arrested. | 但司机在现场就被逮捕了 |
[36:43] | -Yeah. Moving on. -Okay. | – 是啊 继续 – 好的 |
[36:45] | Oh, here’s one. | 哦 这有一个 |
[36:46] | Nah, that car was sideswiped. | 不对 这辆车是擦边撞击的 |
[36:48] | That wouldn’t cause steering wheel impact. | 不可能撞到方向盘上的 |
[36:50] | Okay. Moving on. | 好吧 继续 |
[36:53] | Here we go. | 看看这个 |
[36:55] | “Local girl killed in grisly crash.” | 一名本地女孩死于一起可怕的车祸 |
[36:57] | Ran the car into a telephone pole,and the driver was killed. | 汽车撞向了电话杆 司机当场死亡 |
[37:02] | Yeah, brody’s x-rays are showing that he was the driver. | Brody的X光片显示他就是司机 |
[37:04] | Okay.Moving on. | 好吧 继续 |
[37:08] | Wait a minute.Wait a minute.Go back a second. | 等等 等等 回去一点 |
[37:10] | Back… okay. | 再回去一点…好的 |
[37:13] | -Look at the name of the victim. -Diane corbett. | – 看看这个受害人的名字 |
[37:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:19] | That’s the same last name as brody’s assistant,eddie corbett. | 和Brody的助理Eddie Corbett一个姓 |
[37:25] | Then maybe brody was there. | 也许Brody也在现场 |
[37:27] | Maybe he just moved diane’s body into the driver’s seat after the car accident and took off. | 也许车祸之后 他把Diane的尸体搬到驾驶座上 然后离开 |
[37:32] | I think we just found our crash. | 我想这就是我们要找的车祸 |
[37:37] | We found heroin in your apartment, eddie. | Eddie 我们在你的公寓里找到了海洛因 |
[37:42] | Personal use. | 个人用途 |
[37:44] | To take the edge off.What are you gonna do,arrest me for it? | 只是缓解压力 你们要因为这个逮捕我? |
[37:46] | No, I’m going to arrest you for murder. | 我要以谋杀的罪名逮捕你 |
[37:50] | -What? -We found heroin residue on brody’s noose. | – 什么? – 我们在吊死Brody的绳子上发现了海洛因 |
[37:53] | I’m guessing it’s a match to yours. | 我想和在你公寓里找到的应该匹配 |
[38:02] | Brody made a big deal about me moving out here. | Brody费尽周折把我弄到身边 |
[38:07] | Said he didn’t know who to trust. | 他说他不知道应该相信谁 |
[38:10] | Needed his best friend around. | 需要有个好朋友在身边 |
[38:15] | -it was all guilt. -Guilty about diane.Right? | – 原来是他心中有愧 – 是因为Diane吗? |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:21] | -She was my big sister. -And she died in that car accident, didn’t she? | – 她是我的姐姐 – 她死于那次车祸 是吗? |
[38:25] | I didn’t even know brody was in the car. | 我不知道Brody在车里 |
[38:27] | I mean, he’s supposed to be my best boy | 他本来应该是我最好的朋友 |
[38:28] | and he doesn’t even tell me that he was the one driving? | 他甚至都没有告诉我 他才是司机?! |
[38:30] | Trying to tell you, eddie. | Eddie 他是想要告诉你的 |
[38:35] | Last night, he… | 昨晚 他… |
[38:36] | he called me from the club.He told me to meet him at white sands. | 他从夜总会打电话给我 叫我在White Sands和他见面 |
[38:39] | I-I thought he relapsed or something. | 我-我以为他是又复吸了什么的 |
[38:41] | Because he wanted to confess to you. | 因为他想向你忏悔 |
[38:43] | Like it was okay now because he said it out loud. | 他以为说出来就没事了吗 |
[38:46] | I’m so sorry, bro.I wanted to tell you, but… | 对不起 兄弟 我想要告诉你的 但是… |
[38:49] | then why didn’t you? | 那你为什么不说呢? |
[38:51] | -I was scared. -You killed my sister. | – 我害怕极了 – 你杀了我姐姐 |
[38:54] | You killed her! | 你杀了她 |
[39:04] | he wasn’t breathing. | 他不呼吸了 |
[39:06] | I didn’t mean for that to happen. | 我没料到事情会这样 |
[39:08] | So you decided to make it look like suicide. | 所以你想要把他弄成自杀的样子 |
[39:13] | That was the idea. | 我是这么想的 |
[39:18] | And I searched in a bunch of rooms, you know,for anything | 我到处找东西 |
[39:20] | that could’ve made it seem like brody could’ve done it himself. | 找能把Brody弄得像自杀的东西 |
[39:26] | Then I found that rope. | 我发现了绳子 |
[39:53] | brody was still alive. | Brody那时还活着 |
[39:56] | Yeah.I freaked. I ran. | 是的 我吓坏了 就跑了 |
[39:59] | -Just like he did ten years ago. -No, no, no, no,it was different. | – 就像他十年前做的那样 – 不 不 不 这是不同的 |
[40:02] | Yes, it was different, eddie. | 没错 是不一样的 Eddie |
[40:04] | The difference is you got caught. | 区别是 你被捕了 |
[41:05] | The paparazzi is loving this. | 狗仔队爱死这个大新闻了 |
[41:08] | Best friends both turn out to be killers. | 凶手是最好的朋友 |
[41:10] | This brings the brody lassiter murder investigation to a close. | 至此Brody Lassiter的案子告一段落 |
[41:14] | Best friend and longtime assistant eddie corbett has just been arrested. | 好友兼长期助理Eddie Corbett被逮捕 |
[41:19] | And in other celebrity news,holly reese’s latest project has been greenlit. | 其他明星近况 Holly Reese的最新电影已经开始筹拍 |
[41:24] | It will focus on one brave young woman’s struggle with addiction. | 讲述了一个勇敢的年轻女子 努力戒除毒瘾的故事 |
[41:28] | And speaking of addiction, | 说到吸毒 |
[41:30] | pop singer elvina has reportedly checked herself into rehab. | 据报道 流行歌手Elvina刚刚进入了康复中心 |
[42:23] | I guess it’s true,everybody has a secret. | 我想着是真的 人人都有秘密 |
[42:26] | Some of us more than one. | 有些人还不止一个 |
[42:36] | -=WWW.YDY.COM/BBS=- Ptoudly Presents | |
[43:03] | CSI:MIAMI Season 5 Episode 20 |