时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | What the hell, man? | 怎么回事 伙计 |
[00:21] | You can’t find us a cleared path? | 你就不能给我们找条好走一点的路吗? |
[00:23] | Wildlife knows to stay away from the public park. | 野兽们都知道要离公园远一点 |
[00:26] | You want to hunt game, cut your own path. | 想打到猎物就自己开路 |
[00:45] | Oh, you’re a badass, Denny. | 哦,Denny,你这个烂人 |
[00:47] | Still got the price tag on your pants. | 价格卷标都还留在裤子上 |
[00:49] | Leave it, dude. | 就是要故意留着,老兄 |
[00:51] | 30 days — I can return them. | 购买后30天之内,我还可以退货 |
[00:53] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[00:56] | We won’t see any game if you guys keep yapping. | 如果你们一直吵吵嚷嚷,就别想看到什么猎物 |
[01:03] | Something’s behind those pes. | 草丛后有动物 |
[01:06] | White-tailed deer feed around here. | 白尾鹿通常在这一带吃草 |
[01:09] | Well, let’s go get them. | 那好,我们来打它们吧 |
[01:12] | Slow down. | 动作慢点 |
[01:15] | Find a spot… | 找个地方 |
[01:17] | …and then wait and let them come to you. | 然后在那等着它们靠近 |
[01:25] | Rob, you see anything? | Rob,你看到什么了吗? |
[01:26] | No, Dennis? | 没有,Dennis你呢? |
[01:31] | Watch carefully, gentlemens. | 看仔细点 先生们 |
[01:34] | This is how it’s done. | 打猎就要像我这样做 |
[01:42] | Hey, way to go, Rambo. | 嘿,你让它溜了,Rambo(蓝波,电影:第1滴血) |
[01:43] | Hey, guys, | 喂,伙计们 |
[01:45] | Isn’t it weird that they’re running towards us? | 它们向着我们跑过来会不会有点怪? |
[02:00] | Don’t run! | 别跑 |
[02:01] | Yell, wave your arms! | 大声叫喊,挥动手臂 |
[02:02] | He’ll think you’re larger than you are! | 它就会以为你比本来的块头大 |
[02:38] | Yogi over there is one big-ass bear. | Yogi在这里是一头大熊 |
[02:39] | Close to 800 pounds. | 近800磅重 |
[02:41] | 800 pounds and counting, Frank. | 800磅还有余 Frank |
[02:46] | He’s park services problem now. | 它现在是公园服务处的问题了 |
[02:48] | Our victim’s Dennis West. | 我们的受害者是Dennis West |
[02:50] | He’s a hunter down from Tallahassee. | 一个来自Tallahassee的猎人 |
[02:52] | What do you think he was doing out here? | 你认为他到这里来做什么? |
[02:55] | Part of a hunting package. | 狩猎旅游行程的一部份 |
[02:56] | Guide’s name is Chuck Greene. | 向导名叫Chuck Greene |
[02:59] | Mr. Greene… | Greene先生 |
[03:01] | was this man an experienced hunter? | 这人是有经验的猎人吗? |
[03:02] | No. Not well trained. | 不是猎人,也没有好好地接受训练 |
[03:05] | More interested in the toys than bringing home any meat. | 享受打猎的乐趣比打些猎物回家更重要 |
[03:09] | Where were you during the attack? | 袭击发生时你在哪里 |
[03:11] | Right over there. | 就在那里 |
[03:13] | I tried to tell them don’t… the worst thing you can do | 我告诉他们 绝对不要 |
[03:14] | is turn your back and run. | 转身就跑 |
[03:16] | I don’t think the problem was turning his back. | 夺路而逃 并不是问题所在 |
[03:19] | Take a look at this vest. | 瞧这件背心 |
[03:23] | It’s coated with some kind of substance. | 上面被涂了一层某种物质 |
[03:30] | Vanilla gel. | 香草凝胶 |
[03:31] | That’s bear lure. | 用来引诱熊的 |
[03:33] | So that would attract bears from miles, wouldn’t it? | 它能把熊从数英里外引过来,是吗? |
[03:36] | No hunter would knowingly lather himself up with that stuff. | 猎人绝不会故意在自己身上抹那东西 |
[03:38] | So that means our victim was the bait. | 这么说 |
[04:18] | Season 05 Episode 17 | 受害人是诱饵 |
[04:35] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[04:37] | Who would want Dennis’ dead? | 谁想致Dennis于死地 |
[04:41] | I don’t know. We’re not even from here. | 我不知道,我们不是本地人 |
[04:42] | No one knows us. | 没人认识我们 |
[04:43] | We’re… | 我们是… |
[04:44] | old college buddies and we’re just here on a vacation package. | 大学时的好友,而且我们到这里来参加渡假行程 |
[04:48] | What kind of package? | 什么行程 |
[04:52] | It’s called a “man-action.” | “男子汉游戏” |
[04:54] | It’s a weekend trip. You know, vacation for men. | 周末旅游,专为男人设计的度假节目 |
[04:57] | Look, we’re 60-hour-a-week desk jockeys, okay? We just needed to get out | 我们都是一周赖在工作桌上60小时的,只想出来走走 |
[05:01] | Mr. Wolfe, check them, please. | Wolfe先生 请给他们检查一下 |
[05:06] | Are we radioactive or something? | 我们有放射性还是怎么回事 |
[05:12] | I got moderate levels of glycerin and vanillin. | 他们身上 带有中等含量的甘油和香草醛 |
[05:15] | What that means, gentlemen, | 先生们,这说明 |
[05:16] | is the same attractant is all over you. | 你们身上有同样的引诱剂 |
[05:20] | How’d it get on us? | 怎么会到我们身上呢 |
[05:22] | That’s what we need to find out, isn’t it? | 那正是我们要查出来的,不是吗? |
[05:32] | So how you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[05:33] | Good. I’m 100%. | 很好,我完全恢复了 |
[05:37] | Lab get a new piece of equipment while I was outside? | 我不在时,实险室又弄了新仪器么? |
[05:40] | Eric, this is the MiniRae. | Eric 这是微型测量仪 |
[05:42] | Remember you showed it to me? | 还记得你还教我用过吗? |
[05:46] | Well, what are we using it for here? | 对了,我们拿它在这里做什么? |
[05:49] | Well, vanilla’ a pretty strong scent. | 嗯,香草精气味很强 |
[05:50] | Hopefully, the MiniRae can follow the lure to its source. | 希望微型测量仪可以找到诱物的来源 |
[05:55] | That’s right. | 对 |
[05:57] | Find the lure… | 找到诱物 |
[05:58] | and we find the guy who put it on the hunters. | 也就知道是谁把它放到猎人身上 |
[06:00] | Exactly. | 对 |
[06:13] | Got the first sign of blood — starts here. | 找到了最初的血迹,从这里开始 |
[06:16] | Well, the victim was attacked here | 嗯 受害者在这里遇袭 |
[06:18] | and probably dragged to where we found him. | 然后可能被拖到人们发现他的地点 |
[06:20] | Yeah, that bear came on him really quickly. | 呃 那头熊居然那么快就追上了他 |
[06:28] | You know, these guys were all in decent shape. | 要知道,这些家伙体格健壮 |
[06:29] | I’m surprised they didn’t get a little farther than they did. | 我很惊讶他们没跑得更远 |
[06:32] | They were running for their lives. | 他们可是在逃命 |
[06:33] | It was hardly a track meet. | 而不是在运动会中赛跑 |
[06:36] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:39] | I’ve got something. | 我有发现 |
[06:41] | 27 parts per million. | 百万分之二十七个单位 |
[06:42] | The, uh… scent’s getting stronger. | 气味变强烈了 |
[06:53] | It’s up to 60. | 上升到了60 |
[07:01] | Get off my property. | 离开我的地盘 |
[07:03] | Miami-Dade Police Department, sir. | 迈阿密戴德郡警局 先生 |
[07:06] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们得问你几个问题 |
[07:10] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[07:11] | Chadwick. | |
[07:12] | You live here alone, Mr. Chadwick? | 你一个人住这 Chadwick先生 |
[07:15] | Yep. | 对 |
[07:17] | We’re investigating the murder of a hunter that happened this morning. | 我们正在调查今早发生的 一桩猎人遇害案 |
[07:20] | About a mile from here. | 案发地 离这约一英里 |
[07:23] | I don’t know nothin’ about that. | 对那我一无所知 |
[07:26] | What do you use this glycerin for? | 你用这些甘油做什么 |
[07:28] | Make my own lure. | 自制引诱剂 |
[07:29] | Wild game. Is that a crime? | 吸引野兽的 违法了? |
[07:31] | Not unless you used it for one. | 不 除非你用于特定目标 |
[07:35] | Hey, you want to be careful with that, Hoss? | 喂 老兄 小心点 |
[07:37] | I don’t need the bears come snooping around here. | 我可不想把熊引来 |
[07:40] | This is vanilla. | 香草精 |
[07:42] | Just like on our dead hunter. | 跟受害猎人身上的一样 |
[07:44] | Hey, don’t look at me. | 嘿 别看着我 |
[07:46] | I sell the stuff. | 我把这东西卖给别人 |
[07:48] | Hunters– | 猎人 |
[07:49] | photographers– | 摄影师 |
[07:51] | movie big shots– | 电影大亨 |
[07:52] | they all want to see what’s hidden out here in the swamps. | 他们都想探究这湿地的秘密 |
[07:55] | You don’t happen to have a list of the people you sell it to, do you? | 你不会刚好有买主名单吧? |
[08:00] | I keep my receipts. | 我保留了收据 |
[08:04] | Taxes. | 交税用的 |
[08:06] | Well, I’m going to need to see that receipt book. | 那好 我得看看收据薄 |
[08:14] | Mr. Greene, you bought homemade vanilla bear lure | Greene先生 你从湿地一个家伙那里 |
[08:17] | from a guy in the Glades, is that correct? | 买了自制的诱熊香草精 对吧 |
[08:20] | Well, Billy makes the best stuff. | 呃 Billy的东西质量最好 |
[08:21] | Can virtually guarantee a bear sighting at any one of my hunts. | 在我的狩猎行程中可以保证每个人都可以看到熊 |
[08:24] | These city boys pay good money for their hunting weekends. | 这些城市小子为周末打猎花了大钱 |
[08:27] | They want the whole experience. | 他们想要完整的体验 |
[08:29] | Does the whole experience include putting bear lure on them? | 完整的体验是否包括在他们身上放诱熊剂? |
[08:34] | No way. | 当然不 |
[08:36] | I just put a little bit on the trees nearby. | 我只在附近的树上放了一点 |
[08:39] | I’m real sorry about what happened, | 发生这事我很遗憾 |
[08:41] | but it wasn’t my fault. | 但那不是我的错 |
[08:43] | All these guys wanted to do was party. | 这些家伙只想找乐子 |
[08:46] | Play around with the guns like they were big-game hunting. | 拿着枪到处乱晃,好像要捕什么大猎物似的 |
[08:49] | That was the experience they wanted. | 他们就是想亲身经历这种经验 |
[08:51] | Well, then I guess they got more than they paid for. | 是阿,我想他们这次是值回票价了 |
[09:03] | Hey, Alexx. | 嗨 Alexx |
[09:05] | What you got on our dead hunter? | 猎人死者身上有什么发现 |
[09:06] | Huh. Massive soft tissue damage. | 大面积软组织损伤 |
[09:09] | Liver, stomach and intestines are absent. | 肝 胃 肠都不见了 |
[09:12] | Long bone fractures. | 长骨骨折 |
[09:13] | All consistent with mauling. | 一看就是野兽袭击 |
[09:15] | You know, the scene indicated he didn’t run very far. | 现场证据显示他并没有跑很远 |
[09:18] | Well, according to his medical records he was healthy. | 他的医疗记录表明他很健康 |
[09:21] | Save for a twisted ankle running the Boston Marathon last year. | 只是去年参加波士顿马拉松赛时扭伤过脚踝 |
[09:25] | So he should have been able to put more than a feet distance between him and that bear. | 所以他本应该能与那头熊保持好几英尺的距离 |
[09:32] | Not with this knee, honey. | 但不是以这种膝盖,亲爱的 |
[09:39] | That bruise looks fresh. | 这瘀伤看来是最近才有的 |
[09:40] | Baby boy had a comminuted fracture of the patella. | 小伙子的膝盖骨粉碎性骨折 |
[09:43] | See the stellar pattern? | 看到那星形图案了吗 |
[09:47] | A busted kneecap. | 膝盖骨受伤 |
[09:48] | You think he did that in the attack? | 在那次袭击中造成的吗 |
[09:49] | Nope. I would expect to see less of a fracture and more cartilage damage. | 不 那只会造成软骨损伤 不会骨折 |
[09:54] | The bruise has a rectangular shape. | 瘀伤呈直角 |
[09:56] | With a crisscross pattern. | 上有十字形图案 |
[10:02] | I know exactly what made it. | 我知道是什么造成的了 |
[10:04] | That was fast. | 这么快就知道了 |
[10:05] | Butt of a rifle. | 枪托撞击 |
[10:08] | Dennis was put down by one of his own. | Dennis被自己的朋友给害了 |
[10:16] | That is a bruise on Dennis West’s leg. | 这是Dennis West腿上的瘀伤 |
[10:18] | We matched it to the stock of your rifle. | 与你的步枪枪托吻合 |
[10:21] | You crippled him. | 你把他弄残了 |
[10:23] | It was chaos. | 当时一片混乱 |
[10:26] | We were all scrambling. | 我们争先恐后地逃命 |
[10:26] | I don’t even remember what happened. | 我忘记发生了什么事了 |
[10:34] | It’s one thing to outrun soon, | 尽快逃脱是一回事 |
[10:35] | it’s another thing to take them out. | 干掉别人 可得另当别论 |
[10:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:45] | I can’t remember any specific details. | 我想不起任何细节 |
[10:49] | So you going to arrest me or something? | 你们要逮捕我或干什么吗? |
[10:52] | Not at this time. | 现在不会 |
[10:55] | Well, okay. | 哦 那好 |
[10:57] | Let me know if you have any other questions. | 还有什么问题,随时找我 |
[11:03] | All right, so we go over his every move. | 好了,我们来沿着他的一举一动进行调查 |
[11:05] | Yes, we start where they stayed. | 从他们住的地方开始 |
[11:41] | This is an awfully nice hotel room for a hunting weekend. | 一个打猎周末就住这么豪华的房间 |
[12:11] | Calleigh. | |
[12:15] | There’s definitely more to the story. | 他们肯定隐瞒了事情 |
[12:19] | That is a significant amount of blood. | 这滩血可不少 |
[12:25] | Yeah, they tried to clean it up | 对 他们试图清理干净 |
[12:26] | but they didn’t realize the tile was loose. | 却没有察觉 这块地砖松了 |
[12:34] | Bear’s not the only killer in Miami. | 害人性命的 不止有熊 |
[12:36] | I think we have another victim. | 还有人遇害 |
[12:38] | Let’s find out what these guys were really hunting. | 这些家伙究竟在猎杀什么 |
[13:04] | There’s more blood over here. | 这还有血 |
[13:06] | It’s gravitational drops. | 向下滴落的血滴 |
[13:08] | Yeah, maybe the suspect was injured. | 或许疑犯受了伤 |
[13:18] | You got all the hunters’ DNA references at the Everglades scene, didn’t you? | 湿地现场所有猎人的DNA 你都采集了? |
[13:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:22] | Primed and ready to go. | 提前备好 随时送走 |
[13:23] | I got Natalia waiting back at the lab. | 我让Natalia等在实验室 |
[13:33] | Hey | 喂 |
[13:35] | Do you think this came with the room? | 你觉得这个是从房间里拿出来的吗? |
[13:36] | No, this place has a built-in sound system. | 不 这里有内嵌的音响系统 |
[13:38] | Then I wonder who brought this here. | 我倒想知道 这是谁带过来的 |
[13:50] | Maybe we can identify the owner from the personal play list. | 或许能根据个人播放列表查出物主 |
[13:55] | Could lead us to our blood donor. | 帮我们找到血的主人 |
[14:09] | I have a theory. | 我有一个推论 |
[14:11] | You can tell a lot about a person by what they have on their MP3 player. | 可以根据MP3存储的歌曲推测物主的情况 |
[14:14] | What you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[14:15] | With five Tori Amos albums on this thing, | 这里面存了五张Tori Amos的唱片 |
[14:18] | we’re looking for a girl. | 我们要找的是个女孩 |
[14:19] | Okay, but I need name. | 我得知道是谁 |
[14:20] | There wasn’t one on the player? | 播放器上没有吗 |
[14:21] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[14:23] | But I am going to get you that name from the music on the player. | 但我可以从里面的音乐帮你找到名字 |
[14:30] | Kelly Clarkson, Ludacris… | |
[14:31] | I mean, half the country has these songs. | 我说 这些歌传遍大街小巷 |
[14:33] | See, when you purchase a song from the Mystx-Trax website, | 从Mystx-Trax网站购买一首歌 |
[14:36] | it comes from a server farm | 你下载的服务器 |
[14:37] | allowing Mystx-Trax to record the purchase. | 会允许Mystx-Trax对每笔买卖进行记录 |
[14:40] | They know every song a customer has downloaded. | 他们知道顾客下载的每一首歌 |
[15:05] | And they gave your truly temporary access. | 并给予临时的下载通路 |
[15:09] | So if you match the downloaded songs on the player | 所以 如果把播放器里下载的歌 |
[15:11] | to Mystx’s records, you can find out who owns it? | 与Mystx的记录进行比对就能查出它的主人 |
[15:15] | Aha. | 啊哈 |
[15:18] | And there it is. | 找到了 |
[15:20] | Told you it was a girl. | 我说过是个女孩 |
[15:22] | Anna Sivarro. | |
[15:27] | Yeah, it’s mine. | 对 这是我的 |
[15:28] | It got stolen out of my car. | 在我的车里被盗了 |
[15:32] | Did you report it? | 你报案了吗 |
[15:34] | Oh, I’m sure you would’ve rushed right down to investigate. | 怎么,你们会即刻立案侦察 |
[15:39] | What am I doing here exactly? | 叫我来这里干什么 |
[15:41] | Ms. Sivarro, I brought you in to make sure you’re okay. | Sivarro女士 叫你来是为了确保你安然无恙 呵 你们可真是在”保护人民 服务社会”啊 |
[15:55] | You weren’t at the Copper Palms. | 你不在铜棕榈饭店 |
[15:58] | And there’s an indication that someone was injured there. | 有证据显示 有人在那里受了伤 |
[16:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:03] | It’s like I said, | 正如我所说的 |
[16:05] | my tunes got stolen out of my car last week. | 上个星期 我的播放器就在车里被盗了 |
[16:09] | Ms. Sivarro… | Sivarro女士 |
[16:10] | It’s Anna. | 叫我Anna |
[16:12] | Anna… | |
[16:14] | were you in the room with Andy, Rob and Dennis? | 当时 你跟Andy Rob Dennis在一个房间吗 |
[16:17] | Did someone try and hurt you? | 是否有人想害你 |
[16:19] | Look, you can check me out. | 你可以对我进行检查 |
[16:23] | I don’t have a mark on me. | 我身上没有伤痕 |
[16:26] | I’ll do whatever you need to prove that I wasn’t there– | 我可以做任何事 证明我不在现场 |
[16:29] | fingerprints, blood. | 指纹 验血 |
[16:32] | I would appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[16:35] | Look, you don’t have to protect me, Lieutenant. | 中尉 你用不着保护我 |
[16:38] | I hope you’re right… Anna. | 但愿你没事 Anna |
[17:12] | We caught them going north on 95. | 我们抓到他们在95公路朝北走 |
[17:14] | Looked like they were heading out of town. | 看来他们似乎想出城 |
[17:16] | So, you boys headed north? | 你们在往北走 |
[17:20] | We wanted to inform Dennis’ family in person. | 我们想私下通知Dennis的家人 |
[17:22] | Were you going to tell them about the girl at the hotel last night? | 昨晚饭店里的那个女孩呢? |
[17:25] | Going to have to wait. | 你们得等等 |
[17:27] | We need to search your vehicle. | 我们得搜查你们的车 |
[17:40] | Find something? | 有发现吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah, looks like blood. | 对 看上去像是血 |
[18:05] | Pandora’s box. | 潘多拉之盒 |
[18:11] | So is this animal blood? | 这是动物的血吗 |
[18:12] | Well, we’ll know it in a second. | 嗯 我们马上就能知道 |
[18:19] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天啊 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:24] | You gentlemen have a problem. | 先生们 你们有麻烦了 |
[18:26] | The blood is definitely human. | 这绝对是人血 |
[18:28] | I will take a polygraph. | 我愿意接受测谎 |
[18:29] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对这事一无所知 |
[18:31] | I will, too. | 我也一样 |
[18:32] | Yeah, well, you’re going to have to take a ride with our officers first | 你们得先去警局 |
[18:34] | ’cause we got a lot of questions to ask you about what went on in the hotel room. | 我们得问清楚 客房里究竟发生了什么 |
[18:44] | Okay, so what now? | 现在怎么做 |
[18:46] | Got some questions of our own to answer first. | 解开这些谜团 |
[18:48] | Starting with | 首先 |
[18:49] | how did human blood get in this cooler? | 冷藏箱里 怎会有人血 |
[18:54] | Were you ever away from your clients during the hunt? | 打猎期间 你离开过客户吗 |
[18:56] | No. | 没有 |
[18:57] | The first day, I drove them out. | 第一天 我开车带他们出来 |
[18:59] | And then this morning, they asked to meet me. | 今天早上 他们又要见我 |
[19:01] | I thought that was a little strange, | 我觉得有些奇怪 |
[19:03] | but it saved me a trip to South Beach. | 但这省了我再跑一趟南滩 |
[19:05] | Is there any place along the road where they could’ve dumped the body? | 沿途有什么地方可供他们弃尸吗 |
[19:08] | At this end of the Glades, | 进出湿地 |
[19:09] | it’s one way in and one way out. | 只有一条道 |
[19:11] | So you’re saying that I’ll need to search the entire road. | 你是说 我得把整条路都搜一遍 |
[19:14] | Maybe not. | 或许不用 |
[19:16] | Did you tell me they all had bear lure on their clothes? | 你不是说过他们衣服上都有诱熊剂吗 |
[19:18] | That’s right. | 不错 |
[19:20] | I only put the scent in one spot. | 我只在一个地方放过涂剂 |
[19:22] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[19:23] | You can show me. | 告诉我在哪里 |
[19:35] | I put the lure all over these trees. | 我把引诱剂涂在了这些树上 |
[19:57] | This must be the girl from the hotel room. | 这一定就是客房那女孩 |
[20:12] | They must’ve thought the animals would finish her off. | 他们一定以为野兽会把她吃掉 |
[20:15] | Lucky for us, they thought wrong. | 算我们走运 他们想错了 |
[20:33] | So, gentlemen… | 那么 先生们 |
[20:35] | why don’t you tell me what happened in that hotel room. | 何不告诉我 那房间里发生了什么事 |
[20:38] | What do you mean? | 你是指什么 |
[20:39] | We just hung out. | 我们只是玩玩 |
[20:41] | We drank, we played some cards. | 喝酒 玩牌 |
[20:42] | Was this before or after you dumped the girl in the Everglades? | 是你们把那女孩弃尸湿地之前还是之后 |
[20:51] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[20:52] | – We… we never… – Andy. | – 我们 我们从来没有… |
[20:55] | Forget it. | 行了 |
[20:55] | Dennis is dead. Why are we still protecting him? | Dennis死了 我们干嘛还要包庇他呢 |
[20:57] | Protecting him? | 包庇他? |
[20:59] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:00] | Dennis is the one. | Dennis才是罪魁祸首 |
[21:01] | He was wasted. He wanted to party. | 他嗑了药 想尽兴 |
[21:03] | Really party. | 彻底爽一把 |
[21:04] | Called for a stripper. | 叫来了一个脱衣舞女 |
[21:13] | And it was way too intense for us, | 可是我俩不玩这么刺激的 |
[21:14] | so we left to hit a couple clubs | 于是 去了几家夜店 |
[21:16] | and when we got back it was already over. | 等我们回来 就成那样了 |
[21:19] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么啦 |
[21:24] | She’s dead. | 死了 |
[21:26] | What do you mean she’s dead? | 死了是什么意思 |
[21:28] | She went to the bathroom, she came out, | 她去洗手间 然后出来 |
[21:30] | her nose was bleeding, and she collapsed. | 流着鼻血 接着就瘫倒了 |
[21:38] | So let me get this straight, gentlemen. | 我直说了吧 先生们 |
[21:39] | You’re implicating a dead man? | 你们是说 这是死者做的 |
[21:44] | It’s true. | 事实如此 |
[21:45] | Dennis killed her. | Dennis杀了她 |
[21:47] | We helped him move her, but that was it. | 我们帮他把她转移 就是这样 |
[21:51] | And moving a body isn’t a crime– I looked it up. | 我查过 搬动尸体不犯法 |
[21:53] | You looked it up, how studious of you. | 你查过 可真好学啊 |
[21:55] | I’m charging you with accessory after the fact. | 我将指控你们犯有事后同谋罪 |
[21:58] | Look that up. | 再去查这个吧 |
[22:06] | Any ID on our dead girl? | 查出那个女孩的身份了吗 |
[22:08] | No, but I ran the blood you collected from the hotel room. | 没有 不过我检验了一下你们在饭店房间里采集的血液 |
[22:10] | Does it match our female victim? | 跟这位女性受害者匹配吗 |
[22:12] | The blood drops do, | 只有那血滴匹配 |
[22:13] | but the blood that came from under the tile is from a male. | 地砖下的血液来自男性 |
[22:16] | Doesn’t match our weekend warriors or their instructor. | 跟猎手及向导不匹配 |
[22:19] | How many people in that room? | 那房间里到底藏了几个人 |
[22:21] | That I cannot answer. | 不知道 |
[22:22] | But I’m hoping to be able to tell you who he was. | 不过我希望能告诉你他是谁 |
[22:29] | Out of prison. | 刚出狱 |
[22:31] | He got right back on the horse, didn’t he? | 又马上故态复萌 |
[22:34] | Pull up his current info | 调出他最近的信息 |
[22:40] | The Pink Velvet Gentlemen’s Club. | 粉红丝绒绅士俱乐部 |
[22:45] | Know where that is? | 知道在哪吗 |
[22:53] | Yeah, I know. | 对 知道 |
[23:12] | Detectives. | 警官 |
[23:13] | Joey Mazzaro. | 我是Joey Mazzaro |
[23:14] | What can I help you with today? | 今天有什么需要我效劳的 |
[23:16] | We need to ask you some questions, Mr. Mazzaro. | 我们想问你几个问题, Mazzaro先生 |
[23:19] | We’re friends of the force. | 我们是警察之友 |
[23:21] | We got enough friends. | 我们的朋友多得很 |
[23:23] | But I bet you want to know who has enemies. | 但我想 你们想知道谁有敌人 |
[23:25] | Does he have enemies? | 他有敌人吗 |
[23:27] | Rocco’s one of my bodyguards here. | Rocco是我这里的一个保镖 |
[23:29] | He’s an enemy of every guy he won’t let touch the girls. | 每个被他禁止碰女孩们的人都是他的敌人 |
[23:32] | What about last night? | 昨晚呢 |
[23:33] | He, uh, he get any threats? | 他 有人威胁他吗 |
[23:36] | Nope. | 没有 |
[23:37] | Sent him out on a private last night with one of my dancers to the Copper Palms Hotel. | 昨晚派他陪一个舞女去铜棕榈饭店应召 |
[23:41] | I need to talk to him. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[23:42] | Yeah, so do I. | 哦 我也想 |
[23:43] | He hasn’t checked in. Neither has my girl. | 他和那女孩都没回来 |
[23:46] | Well, I wouldn’t expect a call from her. | 我猜她是不会来了 |
[23:48] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[23:49] | We may have found her body dumped in the Glades. | 我们在湿地发现弃尸 可能是她 |
[23:52] | Anna’s dead? | Anna死了? |
[23:53] | Did you say Anna? | 你是说Anna? |
[23:55] | Yeah. Anna Sivarro. | 对 Anna Sivarro |
[23:57] | New kid. | 新入行的 |
[23:58] | Shows some real talent. | 很有些天份 |
[24:01] | She certainly does. | 对 确实 |
[24:14] | Anna, you lied to me. | Anna 你对我撒了谎 |
[24:17] | You were in that hotel room last night. | 昨晚你就在那个房间里 |
[24:20] | I wasn’t. | 我不在 |
[24:23] | I was supposed to be. | 我本来应该在 |
[24:24] | But I gave the job to Tess. | 但我把这份工转给Tess了 |
[24:33] | Is that Tess? | 这是Tess吗 |
[24:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:43] | That’s Tess Gowan. | |
[24:45] | You gave the job to Tess | 你把这个工作转给Tess |
[24:47] | because you knew whoever went would be in danger. | 因为你知道 无论谁去 都有危险 |
[24:49] | No. | 不 |
[24:51] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[24:53] | Look, it was just a job. | 听着 这只是个工作 |
[24:56] | I even gave her my music. | 我甚至还把自己的MP3给了她 |
[24:58] | Why didn’t you want to go to work? | 你为什么不想去干这份工 |
[25:02] | I was at a recording studio, | 当时我在录音棚 |
[25:03] | trying to put together my demo. | 整理试音带 |
[25:06] | Your demo? | 试音带 |
[25:07] | Well, that’s great. Now you’re an artist? | 是啊,不错嘛。你现在是一个艺术家了? |
[25:11] | Frank. | |
[25:12] | Give me a minute, will you? | 可否让我单独和她谈谈 |
[25:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[25:22] | Anna, tell me what happened. | Anna 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[25:25] | I’ve been waiting for some studio time, | 我一直在等着录音棚能空出时间 |
[25:27] | so I can record some music. | 让我录一些歌 |
[25:30] | An opening came up, | 机会来了 |
[25:32] | so I asked Tess if she could cover for me. | 我就问Tess 看她能否代替我 |
[25:36] | When my session was over, I… | 我的时段结束后 我… |
[25:38] | I called her. | 我给她打电话 |
[25:40] | When she didn’t answer, I got worried. | 她不接 我开始担心 |
[25:43] | Okay. And so you went to the hotel. | 嗯 所以你去了饭店 |
[25:45] | To check on her, yes. | 对 去看她是否有事 |
[25:47] | What’d you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[25:51] | A man. | 一个男人 |
[25:57] | It was dark, | 灯光很暗 |
[25:58] | so I really couldn’t make out his face. | 所以我看不清他的相貌 |
[26:04] | He was carrying a body in a rug. | 他用地毯拖着一具尸体 |
[26:11] | I knew from the tattoo that it was Rocco. | 我从纹身认出那是Rocco |
[26:17] | I knew that if Rocco was dead, | 我知道如果Rocco死了 |
[26:18] | something horrible must have happened to Tess. | Tess一定出了很恐布的事 |
[26:21] | I got scared, so I ran. | 我吓坏了 便跑了 |
[26:24] | Anna, why didn’t… | Anna 为什么不… |
[26:26] | why didn’t you mention this before? | 上次你为什么不提这件事 |
[26:29] | ‘Cause I don’t trust cops. | 因为我不相信警察 |
[26:32] | Anna, you need to trust me. | Anna 你必须相信我 |
[26:36] | All right? | 好吗 |
[26:50] | What can I help you with? | 我能帮什么忙吗 Woolfe |
[26:51] | Alexx is taking a long time to document all the animal activity. | Alexx正记录野兽袭击的过程,而那会很久 |
[26:54] | Well, we need to find the bodyguard’s body. | 我们得找到那保镖的尸体 |
[26:57] | And according to Anna, it was transported in a rug. | 据Anna所说 是用地毯搬运的 |
[27:00] | Well, Tripp’s cadets are searching the area | 嗯 这会 Tripp的手下 |
[27:01] | where we recovered Tess’s body as we speak. | 正在搜寻发现Tess尸体的那一带地区 |
[27:04] | Yeah, but that cooler is too small to transport two bodies | 但那个冷藏箱太小了,没法运两具尸体 |
[27:08] | I think the bodyguard was dumped somewhere else. | 我觉得那保镖被弃尸在别的地方 |
[27:10] | You think they used the rug from the hotel room and put it back? | 你认为 他们用了饭店房间里的地毯然后放回原处 |
[27:13] | Yeah, that’s why I’m examining it right now. | 对 我在检查 |
[27:16] | Hm. Well, in that case, trace on the rug could lead us to the body. | 顺着地毯痕迹这条线索就能找到尸体 |
[27:18] | You found anything? | 有发现吗 |
[27:19] | Oh, yeah, plant material from a Roystonea regia. | 哦 对 来自大王椰树的植物纤维 |
[27:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[27:25] | It’s a palm tree. | 一种棕榈树 |
[27:26] | Well, that doesn’t exactly narrow the search. | 那并没有缩小范围 |
[27:32] | This insect might. | 这只虫子或许会 |
[27:36] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[27:37] | It’s a royal palm bug. | 这是大王椰虫 |
[27:40] | And, uh, and how does that he us? | 它能帮我们什么 |
[27:44] | Well, seeing as they only live in the palm trees, | 嗯,它们只生长在棕榈树上 |
[27:46] | at least 12 feet in the air, | 至少12英尺高的地方 |
[27:47] | what’s this little guy doing on the ground? | 这小虫子到地上来做什么 |
[27:49] | This plant material has a clean, mechanized looking cut. | 这种植物纤维的切口很整齐,像是机器造成的 |
[27:52] | Maybe the palms were being trimmed. | 或许人们正在修剪那些棕榈树 |
[27:54] | If we can find some freshly cut royal palms, | 如果能找到刚修剪过的大王椰树 |
[27:57] | maybe we can find our dump site. | 或许就能找到弃尸地点 |
[27:59] | And I think I know where to start– | 我想我知道从哪里开始 |
[28:00] | they were cutting palms when I was there this morning. | 今早我在那里时他们正在修剪棕榈树 |
[28:16] | Ryan! | |
[28:25] | Guess he didn’t make it very far from the hotel, did he? | 看来他离那饭店不远 |
[28:28] | I’m sure someone wanted to get rid of the body | 有人想在被发现前 |
[28:30] | before anyone discovered it. | 处理掉尸体 |
[28:42] | There are at least five stab wounds here. | 这里至少有五处刺伤 |
[28:44] | Yeah, and this shower liner explains | 对 这种吸水衬里解释了 |
[28:45] | why no blood got on the rug. | 为什么地毯上没有血 |
[28:50] | Fiber from the rug? | 是地毯上的纤维吗 |
[28:53] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[28:54] | The rug was light green. | 地毯是淡绿色 |
[29:03] | It’s a feather. | 这是羽毛 |
[29:05] | Yeah, it’s a feather from a duck. | 对 鸭子身上的羽毛 |
[29:08] | Wait a minute, you’re saying that first of all | 等一下 你是说 |
[29:09] | there was a killer bear, and now there’s a killer duck? | 先有一只杀手熊,现在又有一只杀手鸭 |
[29:13] | I’m saying the fiber you found on Rocco’s body was eider duck. | 我是说你在Rocco尸体上发现的是鸭绒 |
[29:17] | It’s used as fill in the most expensive, high-quality down jackets. | 用来填充最贵最好的羽绒上衣 |
[29:20] | Our dead hunter was wearing a down-filled vest. | 那个死去的猎人身上就穿着一件羽绒背心 |
[29:23] | But here’s the interesting thing the bear shredded this vest, | 熊把背心撕碎了 |
[29:26] | but I don’t thin he did this. | 不过我想这不是它干的 |
[29:29] | It’s been cut. | 这是被割开的 |
[29:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:32] | All three of our hunters had knives. | 三个猎人都有带着刀 |
[29:34] | Mm-hmm. The other two guys didn’t have any cuts or tears in their jackets. | 嗯,另外两人的上衣没有刀口或破损 |
[29:39] | So his own knife cut the vest on the way out. | 所以他把刀拿出来时 割到了背心 |
[29:42] | And Rocco had to be close enough to get the feathers on him. | Rocco必须靠得够近 才可能沾上羽毛 |
[30:02] | Dennis killed the bodyguard. | Dennis杀了那个保镖 |
[30:06] | Andy and Rob were telling the truth about Dennis. | 关于Dennis, Andy和Rob说的是实话 |
[30:09] | So the dead guy is a murderer, but we still haven’t confirmed | 所以那个死者就是个凶手。但我们还是无法证实 |
[30:11] | who killed Tess Gowan. | 是谁杀了Tess Gowan |
[30:12] | I’m going to pay Alexx a visit. | 我去找Alexx |
[30:47] | Lieutenant, I’ve got a business to run. | 中尉 我还得做生意 |
[30:50] | Yes, you do, and that business is pandering, Joey. | Joey 你的生意就是拉皮条 |
[30:53] | I employ strippers, | 我雇用这些脱衣舞女 |
[30:54] | and I don’t encourage them to do anything more than that. | 而且我不鼓励她们做任何跳脱衣舞以外的事 |
[30:57] | No, you may not, but either way, you get a cut, don’t you? | 是阿,你或许不鼓励,但不管怎样,你都能抽成,不是吗? |
[31:01] | As long as they pay, I don’t ask. | 只要他们付钱 我不会多问 |
[31:03] | – Where’s Anna? – You just missed her. | – Anna在哪里 – 她刚走 |
[31:05] | I got her out on a private. | 她应召出场了 |
[31:07] | Where’d you send her? | 你派她去了哪里? |
[31:09] | Can’t tell you. | 不能告诉你 |
[31:11] | He’s one of those clits in high places. | 他是个有权有势的客人 |
[31:13] | He was a regular for Tess. | 是Tess的常客 |
[31:15] | Now that she’s gone, I sent Anna. | 既然她死了 我就派了Anna去 |
[31:16] | She should like it. | 她会喜欢的 |
[31:17] | He pays ten large for a private lap dance. | 每次上门跳舞 他都付一万元 |
[31:20] | You and I both know | 你我都知道 |
[31:21] | that nobody pays $10,000 to watch, do they? | 没人会花一万块钱却只动动眼睛,对吧 |
[31:25] | Lieutenant, you’re so sure I’m a pimp– | 中尉 你如此确定我是个皮条客 |
[31:27] | what does that make Anna? | 那Anna又是什么呢 |
[31:28] | Why don’t you tell me. | 何不由你来告诉我 |
[31:30] | Everything I do is legal, Lieutenant. | 我所做的一切都是合法的 中尉 |
[31:34] | I don’t have to tell you anything, | 我用不着告诉你任何事 |
[31:36] | and you can’t do a thing about it. | 而你对此无能为力 |
[31:37] | That is where you’re wrong. | 这你可想错了 |
[31:46] | Yeah, Frank. | 喂 Frank |
[31:47] | I need an address , and make it quickly. | 我需要查个地址 要快 |
[31:58] | Tell room service leave it on the table. | 告诉客房服务 把它放在桌上 |
[32:01] | Get back in here | 回这里来 |
[32:08] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[32:13] | Supervisor O’Shay. | O’Shay镇长 |
[32:19] | MDPD. | 迈阿密戴德郡警局 |
[32:21] | I’ll call your director, we’ll work this out. | 我会给你的主管打电话 把这事结了 |
[32:25] | Supervisor, I have a source that says you’re up here | 镇长 我得到消息说你在这里 |
[32:28] | paying women $10,000 for sex. | 付女人一万美元 让她们提供性服务 |
[32:32] | Well, you see, this is our first date, | 这是我们的初次约会 |
[32:35] | we haven’t done anything, so… | 我们什么都没做 所以… |
[32:38] | If you’re trying to entrap me, it’s not going to work. | 如果你想陷害我,是没用的 |
[32:44] | Ma’am, did the supervisor pay you for sex? | 女士 镇长是否付你钱 让你提供性服务 |
[33:02] | You’re a lieutenant. | 你是中尉 |
[33:04] | That means you’re a smart man. | 说明你是个聪明人 |
[33:07] | Then you understand my conflict. | 那么 你应该了解我的为难 |
[33:09] | This is clearly solicitation, Supervisor. | 这显然是诱奸 镇长 |
[33:12] | And you realize you’re never going to make captain | 你了解你继续查下去 |
[33:14] | if you go ahead with this. | 你永远无法升官了 |
[33:17] | You’re making a career move. | 这一步将影响你的职业生涯 |
[33:19] | So are you. | 你也一样 |
[33:29] | See you later, honey. | 再见 宝贝 |
[33:45] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:51] | Joey said that I owed him. | Joey说我欠他的 |
[33:53] | He’s blaming me for Tess. | 他把Tess的事都怪到我头上 |
[33:55] | He made me meet this guy. | 他安排我跟这家伙见面 |
[34:00] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[34:19] | She has a fractured sternum, associated spinal injuries. | 她胸骨断裂 外加脊骨受损 |
[34:23] | Something heavy compressed her chest. | 有东西重压在她的胸口 |
[34:26] | Like a person? | 比如说人 |
[34:28] | Based on the shape of the congestion and cyanosis, | 根据充血和苍白处的轮廓 |
[34:32] | related confluent petechiae — then, yeah. | 以及相关的混合瘀斑判断 是的 |
[34:35] | He sat on her. | 他坐在她身上 |
[34:47] | COD was positional asphyxia. | 死因是定位性窒息 |
[34:50] | Now it doesn’t happen quick, | 既然不是即刻死亡 |
[34:51] | so she struggled for a couple of minutes. | 她一定挣扎了几分钟 |
[34:54] | He had to have known she was suffocating. | 他一定知道她无法呼吸 |
[34:56] | Well, that wasn’t the only thing he did. | 他还不只如此 |
[34:58] | I took an oral swab. | 我取了口腔内的样本 |
[35:02] | Semen doesn’t live long in the mouth of a live person | 因为有唾液 精子在活人的口腔里 |
[35:05] | because of saliva, does it? | 无法长久生存 对吧 |
[35:07] | If that’s positive, it was the last thing she did. | 如果有精子,那就是她最后做的一件事… |
[35:10] | If it’s positive, we have our killer. | 如果有精子 就知道谁是凶手 |
[35:25] | Why isn’t Rob in here? | 为什么Rob不在这里 |
[35:27] | Because he didn’t kill Tess Gowan. You did that all by yourself. | 杀Tess Gowan的 不是他 而是你 |
[35:31] | Well… | 呃 |
[35:33] | did Rob try to put this on me? | Rob想把一切都栽到我头上吗 |
[35:35] | Did… did he say something? | 他 他说了些什么 |
[35:37] | No. Your DNA said it all. | 不 是你的DNA说明了一切 |
[35:43] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[35:46] | Okay, listen, you’ve got to know this whole thing– | 好了 听着 整件事情 |
[35:48] | it was just an accident, okay? | 都只是场意外 |
[35:49] | – She… – Look. | – 她… – 喂 |
[35:50] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我什么都不想听 |
[35:52] | It was not an accident. | 这不是意外 |
[35:53] | Tess struggled under your weight, | Tess在你的身下挣扎 |
[35:55] | fighting for air, okay? | 竭力想要呼吸 懂吗 |
[35:59] | You’re too heavy. | 你太重了 |
[36:01] | – Get off me. – Stop, stop. | – 快下来 – 别动 别动 |
[36:12] | I got carried away. | 我失控了 |
[36:14] | You raped and killed her. | 你强奸并杀死了她 |
[36:15] | How come Rob and Dennis didn’t try and stop you? | Rob和Dennis怎么会不阻止你 |
[36:18] | They were passed out. | 他们都睡过去了 |
[36:20] | Too many vodka shots. | 喝了太多的伏特加 |
[36:22] | They woke up and freaked out. | 他们醒来后 都惊慌失措 |
[36:25] | oh, my God, oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 哦 天哪 哦 天哪 |
[36:27] | What did you do? | 你做了些什么 |
[36:28] | I didn’t do anything, man. | 我什么都没做 伙计 |
[36:29] | She j… she just died. | 她 她死了 |
[36:32] | It’s the bodyguard. | 是那个保镖 |
[36:33] | Just… go tell him she left. | 去 去告诉他她走了 |
[36:35] | Tell him she left. | 告诉他她走了 |
[36:37] | But Denny killed the bodyguard. | 可是Denny杀死了那个保镖 |
[36:39] | And then you all covered it up together. | 接着你们一起掩盖事实 |
[36:43] | It would have worked if Denny hadn’t grown a conscience. | 如果不是Denny良心发现,本来可以不被人知 |
[36:50] | I-I think we should go to the cops. | 我 我觉得我们应该去自首 |
[36:52] | You crazy, man? | 你疯了吗 伙计 |
[36:53] | They fry in this state. | 在这个州死刑是要坐电椅的 |
[36:54] | I don’t think I can do this, guys, | 我想我做不到 伙计们 |
[36:56] | you know, even if we don’t get caught. | 要知道 就算我们逃脱了… |
[36:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:59] | It’s not just you who’s going down here. | 不仅是你有麻烦 |
[37:01] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[37:02] | We stick together. | 我们得同舟共济 |
[37:04] | That’s when Rob and I knew we had to get rid of Dennis. | 那时 Rob和我就知道我们必须除掉Dennis |
[37:07] | Rob wanted to shoot him. | Rob本想开枪打他 |
[37:09] | Wanted it to look like a hunting accident. | 伪装成打猎意外 |
[37:13] | Bear saved us the trouble. | 那只熊 给我们省了麻烦 |
[37:16] | Well, actually, the bear ruined it for you. | 事实上 正是那只熊 让你们不打自招 |
[37:17] | If it hadn’t have been for the bear attack, | 如果不是这次熊袭击事件 |
[37:19] | you might have gotten away with it. | 你们或许能够逃之夭夭 |
[37:21] | But I am the one very glad you didn’t. | 但我 倒是很高兴你们没能逃脱 |
[37:35] | Clearing a path for Supervisor O’Shay, Rick? | 是来给O’Shay镇长清道吗 Rick? |
[37:38] | It’s not really a surprise the brass cut him loose on this. | 这次他能轻易脱身乃是意料之中 |
[37:41] | You know how these things work. | 你很清楚这些事情的运做 |
[37:43] | All too well. | 太清楚了 |
[37:45] | So you’re going to fix the system | 他都出来了 你还和他作对 |
[37:47] | by confronting him as he walks out of jail? | 你是想借此 整顿这个体制吗 |
[37:52] | He took the same oath we did, didn’t he? | 他跟我们一样宣过誓 不是吗 |
[37:57] | I know he hired a prostitute, | 我知道他找了个妓女 |
[37:59] | but you ought to save this battle for something bigger. | 你该把精力放到大案上 |
[38:01] | Rick, I am not letting this go. | Rick 我不会就此罢手 |
[38:08] | If this goes down, I can’t help you. | 要是这样的话 我就没法帮你了 |
[38:10] | Just like old this, huh? | 就跟以前一样 对吧 |
[38:17] | And move that golf tournament to the end of the month. | 把高尔夫联赛改到月底 |
[38:19] | Yes, I wouldn’t make plans that far in advance, Supervisor. | 换作是我,就不会计划那么久以后的事,镇长 |
[38:22] | Caine. | |
[38:23] | Hope you’re not here asking for more funds, Lieutenant. | 中尉,希望你现在站在这里不是来申请经费的 |
[38:26] | Not feeling that generous towards your lab these days. | 这段时间 可不想对你的实验室太过慷慨 |
[38:28] | It’s a pity | 真可惜 |
[38:29] | because I have an idea for a new project. | 因为我想做个新项目 |
[38:32] | Wish I could help, but the budget’s a bit tight. | 但愿我能帮忙 可预算有点紧 |
[38:34] | Might even have to have a few cutbacks. | 或许还得缩减一些 |
[38:37] | Stay away from Anna Sivarro. | 离Anna Sivarro远点 |
[38:42] | How did you get this far in your career, Caine? | 你是怎么爬到现在这位置的, Caine? |
[38:45] | You really want to throw it all away over a girl like it? | 为了一个女孩 你就这么不顾一切 |
[38:49] | You know what I’m curious about, Supervisor? | 镇长 我很好奇 |
[38:52] | How an elected official like you affords | 你这样的民选官员 怎么可能 |
[38:54] | $10,000 for a dance. | 花得起1万美元看场艳舞 |
[38:57] | I think we’re done here, Lieutenant. | 我想我们已经谈完了,中尉 |
[39:00] | I sincerely hope so for your sake, Supervisor. | 为了你的前途着想,我真心希望如此 镇长 |
[39:08] | I really do. | 真的 |
[39:34] | Thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来这里见我 |
[39:37] | Of course. | 没什么 |
[39:40] | So you got Tess’s killer? | 你抓到了杀害Tess的凶手 |
[39:43] | That’s right, we arrested him this afternoon. | 对 今天下午逮捕了他 |
[39:46] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[39:49] | Tess’s mom will be glad. | Tess的母亲会感到欣慰的 |
[39:53] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[39:58] | I’m still feeling guilty about Tess. | 我仍然为Tess出事感到内疚 |
[40:03] | Anna, this is not your fault. | Anna 这不是你的错 |
[40:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:14] | Something tells me you don’t buy that either | 我觉得 |
[40:17] | when you try telling that to yourself. | 你也在自责 |
[40:23] | I heard they let the big shark go. | 我听说他们放那大人物走了 |
[40:27] | That’s true. | 确实 |
[40:28] | They did, but he will not bother you again. | 他们放走了他 但他不会来烦你了 |
[40:36] | You really do believe all that protect and serve stuff, | 你真地相信保护人民,服务社会之类的话吗 |
[40:39] | don’t you? | 你不相信吗 |
[40:44] | It’s the only thing… | 我只知道 |
[40:46] | the only thing that I know how to do. | 这是我唯一的职责 |