Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] (siren wailing)
[00:10] Both from gunshot, one to the left mastoid, 身中两枪 一枪中耳后乳突骨
[00:12] one to the right thigh. 一枪中大腿
[00:13] Vitals? Crashed twice en route, -情况如何? -途中出现两次险情
[00:14] but he’s stable now, barely. 伤势刚刚稳定
[00:16] BP’s 50 over palp. Pulse is 48. 血压 50/测不出
[00:18] (heart monitor flatlining) 脉搏 48/分
[00:25] Cancel that. He just zeroed out. 停止按压 他心跳已停
[00:28] Paddles. Charging. 准备电击
[00:32] Clear! 大家闪开
[00:34] Clear. 闪开
[00:41] Nothing. 停跳
[00:42] Again! 再来
[00:45] Clear! 闪开
[00:49] Still nothing. 依然停跳
[00:56] Again. 再来
[00:58] CAINE: She has five minutes left, Eric. Eric 她只有5分钟的命了
[01:00] DELKO: H, maybe she’s in there. H 她可能在这
[01:02] (gunshots)
[01:03] (agonized groans)
[01:06] Eric?!
[01:07] (gunshots)
[01:13] (gunfire continues)
[01:19] Doctor. 医生
[01:21] It’s been ten minutes. 已抢救10分钟
[01:23] Doctor, shouldn’t we call it? 医生
[01:25] (monitor flatlining) 是否宣布病人死亡?
[01:28] Doctor? 医生
[01:33] Okay. Time… 死亡时间
[01:35] 1:04 p.m. 下午1:04
[01:36] (monitor flatling) 謦灵风软 创意无限
[02:25] Calleigh. 两年历程 有你相伴
[02:26] Dispatch said that Eric is dead. What is going on? 调度说Eric死了 怎么回事
[02:28] I don’t know. I’m trying to find out. Excuse me. 不知道 我也在问 打扰一下
[02:31] Is there a place where we can give blood to CSI Delko? 我们想为鉴证员Delko献血 要去哪里
[02:34] Your friend’s not going to need that anymore. 你们的朋友不需要了
[02:37] Are you saying he’s dead? 你是说 他死了?
[02:39] No, no. I mean, he’s lost too much blood. 不 我的意思是 他失血过多
[02:41] He’s on plasma now to get his volume up. I’m sorry. -我们正为他输血 恢复生命体征 -抱歉
[02:43] I don’t understand. Is he okay, 我没明白您的意思
[02:44] or is he not okay? 他到底是死是活
[02:45] They’re doing everything they can. 医生正竭尽全力抢救
[02:47] Excuse me, could we please just get a straight answer? 抱歉 可否把话说明
[02:48] Professional to professional. 我们想知道确切结果
[02:52] Okay. 这样的
[02:53] They’ve been trying to resuscitate him 医生已抢救11分钟
[02:55] for the last 11 minutes. 恢复他的心跳
[02:57] If he doesn’t respond in the next five, 接下来的5分钟内 若仍无起色
[02:59] they’ll call it. 医生将宣布死讯
[03:08] (monitor flatlining)
[03:14] Give me an amp of intercardiac epi. 给我一针强心剂
[03:32] DOCTOR: Okay, let’s stabilize him and get a CT,
[03:34] then prep him for the OR.
[03:36] NURSE: He’s back. 救过来了 稳住伤情
[03:37] ??? 先做CT 然后 准备手术
[05:16] What do you want to do? 你想怎么做
[05:21] Catch the guy. 缉凶
[05:37] WOLFE: Hey. 嘿
[05:39] They find that girl yet? 找到人质了么
[05:40] They find that court stenographer, Cathy Gibson, 那名叫Cathy Gibson的速记员
[05:43] because I really need some good news. 我想听些好消息 振奋情绪
[05:44] Natalia and Tripp are working on it. Natalia和Tripp正在追查
[05:47] Let’s hope she’s still alive. 希望她还活着
[05:49] .223 assault rifle with an evidence tag on it, .223口径的来复枪 还挂着证物牌
[05:51] so it’s definitely from the gunmelt truck. 劫车案中遗失的枪支
[05:53] The heist that keeps on giving. 这起劫案 真是余波不断
[05:55] Let me ask you something. How do we know that 问你 头部中枪
[05:57] that guy and that gun didn’t put the bullet in Delko’s head? 是不是那被击毙的歹徒所为?
[06:00] H said the head shot happened after that guy was dead. H说 歹徒被击毙后 Delko头部才中枪
[06:03] Also, Eric’s wound was consistent 而且 Eric头部的枪伤
[06:06] with a small caliber weapon. 应是小口径枪支所致
[06:07] Okay. 知道了
[06:11] It’s a miracle that Eric’s still alive. Eric能拣条命 真是不幸中的万幸
[06:14] Yeah. 是啊
[06:16] Horatio said Horatio说 最后那枪
[06:18] the last shot came from over there. 是从那里射来的
[06:23] Really? 是么
[06:44] Calleigh!
[06:47] I got a GSR cone. 发现弹药残留
[06:50] The shooter used that car to steady his aim. 开枪的人把手放在车顶 当做固定
[06:53] Isn’t even a sniper shot. 仓促开枪
[07:00] Yeah. He chose the car with the best vantage point. 他选这个位置下手
[07:02] Or maybe he created a vantage point. 或许 他是故意把车停在这
[07:05] Look at the way it’s parked. 看停放位置
[07:07] Oh, yeah, you’re right. 你说的对
[07:08] It’s taking up two parking spots. 占了两个停车位
[07:09] Whoever owned this car 车主
[07:11] made sure that they had the front row seat. 是想占个前排的位置
[07:13] That’s a front row seat he’ll be sorry he got. 他会后悔停在这的
[07:16] Let’s go talk to him. 找他谈谈
[07:19] You’re a security guard on the lot, right? 你是停车场的保安?
[07:22] Yeah. Which side do you wear -是 -你的配枪
[07:24] your holster on? 挂在哪一边
[07:25] Uh… right. Why? 右边 怎么
[07:27] Want to do me a favor… uh, give me your right hand. 帮个忙 伸出你的右手
[07:32] DUQUESNE: Why two parking spaces? 为何占两个车位
[07:34] I park that way so I don’t get my car scratched. 避免车被刮到
[07:35] That car’s all I got. 这车 是我的全部家当
[07:37] Shouldn’t have even bought the thing on my salary. 我那些辛苦钱 都花这车上了
[07:39] What’s this about? You were working today, weren’t you? -这是做什么 -你今天当班?
[07:45] Uh, yeah. 对
[07:47] Then you were there for the shooting. 放冷枪去了?
[07:54] No, negative. 阴性
[07:55] Were you there,
[07:57] Mr. Keeler? 你当时在现场?
[07:59] Kind of. 算是在
[08:00] Kind of? What does that mean? 算是? 此话怎讲
[08:01] Well, I was down on level two when I heard the shots. 枪响时 我正从二楼下来
[08:04] I ran to help when I see this guy, 赶去支援 这时 我看到一男子
[08:07] like, booking it down the stairs. 急匆匆地跑下楼
[08:11] Did you, uh, did you get a good look at this guy? 有否看清男子的面貌?
[08:14] Dark hair, I think, medium build. 黑发 中等个
[08:17] Wearing a dark jacket and a baseball cap. 穿一件黑夹克 戴一顶棒球帽
[08:19] Why didn’t you call it in? 你怎么不报警
[08:20] (sighs)
[08:21] I was embarrassed. 我也进退两难
[08:23] The place hires an armed guard, and I didn’t do a thing. 一个配枪保安 遇到紧急情况 却无能为力
[08:27] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[08:28] I wish I could have done more. 我本该做点什么
[08:31] I wish you would have. 你是该做点什么
[08:32] A CSI was shot. 一名鉴证人员遭到枪击
[08:44] Any news on Eric? Eric情况怎样
[08:47] He’s still critical. 还未度过危险期
[08:49] I swear to God, when we find Clavo, 不除Clavo这厮
[08:50] it’s going to be hard for me not to pull the trigger myself. 实难消我心头之恨
[08:52] It’s-it’s all that I can think about, 我也这么想
[08:54] but right now, I’ve got to focus 可是 眼下 我们得全力以赴
[08:56] because Clavo’s still got a hostage. 救出Clavo手上那名人质
[08:58] Yeah, Cathy Gibson, court stenographer. 对 Cathy Gibson 法庭速记员
[09:00] We still got patrols out looking for her. 我已派人搜寻她的下落
[09:02] We’ll find her. 我们会找到她的
[09:03] I think we just did. 有发现了
[09:07] Horatio had Horatio让银行经理
[09:09] the bank manager slip a GPS locator in that money bag, 在钱袋中放了一个GPS定位器
[09:11] didn’t he? Yup, Clavo and his bags are at the beach. Clavo 还有钱袋 就在海滩
[09:17] Black Point. Black Point海滩
[09:19] Let’s go. 走
[09:32] The bag’s here. 钱袋在这
[09:34] Clavo’s not. Clavo锯开手铐
[09:35] Hacked his cuffs off. 逃之夭夭
[09:41] He left behind the GPS. GPS定位器也丢在这
[09:42] That’s not the only thing he left behind. 他还丢了点什么
[09:44] Natalia.
[09:45] Take a look at this. 看
[09:49] Let’s go. 去看看
[10:00] (whimpering)
[10:03] (gasps, screams)
[10:05] Cathy.
[10:07] I’m Natalia, I’m with Miami-Dade Police Department. 我是Natalia 这位是迈阿密戴德郡警员
[10:10] It’s okay, you’re safe now. 没事了 你现在安全了
[10:11] Let’s get these restraints off. 我帮你解掉绑绳
[10:15] TRIPP: Is there anything you can tell us about what happened? 你知道 这是怎么回事么
[10:18] I was in the trunk for… 我被扔在卡车里
[10:21] I don’t know, forever, and… 不知道开了多久
[10:22] we stopped, and then 车停了
[10:24] I heard him talking to someone, and then 我听到他和别人说话
[10:26] they cut off his handcuffs. 他们锯开了手铐
[10:28] And then right after that, they found the thing 后来 他们发现了钱袋中的定位器
[10:30] in the money, and he got 他大怒
[10:32] so pissed, he said he was going to kill me. 扬言杀我灭口
[10:34] And when he took me down to the water, I thought… 他们带我来到海边
[10:37] (sobbing) 我本以为
[10:41] But then he just tied me up and left. 但他们只是把我捆了仍在这 就走了
[10:45] Okay. 好的
[10:46] It’s going to be all right; you’re safe now. 没事了 你现在很安全
[10:48] We’re going to get you to the hospital, 我们会送你去医院
[10:50] we’re going to get you cleaned up and taken care of, 帮你清创 包扎
[10:51] and then after that, can we collect all your clothes 可否让我们检查你的衣物
[10:52] and take some pictures of your injuries? 拍些伤口的照片?
[10:54] Yeah, of course. 可以
[10:56] All right, let’s go. Here we go. Oh. 好
[11:00] Can you walk? Yeah. TRIPP: Yeah? 我们走
[11:12] Have we finished processing her yet? 查过她的伤势了么
[11:16] Yeah. Sort of. 算是查完了
[11:19] How do you mean? 什么意思
[11:20] Cathy said that Clavo assaulted her. Cathy说Clavo曾动手打她
[11:23] Take a look at the picture of her cuts. 这是伤处的照片
[11:29] That’s not a defensive wound, is it? 不是自卫伤
[11:33] No, it’s not. 不是
[11:34] Do me a favor 帮我
[11:36] and run her most recent court assignments. 查查她最近的出庭记录
[11:37] Will do. 好
[11:40] So how’s the hand? 你的手 怎么样了
[11:42] Oh, the nurse put some stuff on it. 护士包扎过后
[11:45] It feels better. Good. -感觉好多了 -好
[11:47] Can I go home soon? 我能回家了么
[11:49] No, you can’t, Miss Gibson. Gibson小姐 你不能走
[11:51] It turns out that you lied to me about your hand. 关于伤情 你似乎有所隐瞒
[11:55] What? 什么
[11:56] You got that cut 你的伤口
[11:57] removing Clavo’s handcuffs, didn’t you? 是锯开Clavo的手铐时造成的
[12:06] So you’re not his victim. 你不是他的猎物
[12:09] You’re his accomplice. 却是他的帮凶
[12:11] No. He kidnapped me. 不 他挟持了我
[12:12] Miss Gibson, we recovered Gibson小姐
[12:14] the hacksaw in your car. 我们在你车内发现了钢锯
[12:16] We can print it, if you’d like, 若你同意 我们可以采集指纹 进行检测
[12:18] so why don’t you tell me 何不将事情真相
[12:20] what really happened? 从实讲来
[12:24] Whenever he was in court, 每次他出庭
[12:28] he’d look at me. 都会深情款款地看着我
[12:30] He was… 他真是
[12:34] He was polite and funny and… 彬彬有礼 谈吐幽默
[12:39] I don’t know. 不知怎的
[12:41] We had a connection. 我俩情投意合 心意相通
[12:42] That wasn’t the only connection she had. 你俩相通的地方还真不少
[12:45] You work in the 21st Criminal District court. 你在21号刑事法庭供职
[12:46] Same one that signed off on the gunmelt. 正是那家法庭 签发的枪支销毁令
[12:48] You knew the route and the time. 行车路线 时间 你都一清二楚
[12:52] And you shared that with Clavo, didn’t you? 你将机密泄露给Clavo
[12:54] His people killed cops to get to that truck. 他的爪牙 为了劫车 不惜杀害警员
[12:57] They blew up the courthouse to break him out. 为了救他逃脱 不惜炸法庭
[12:58] I didn’t know he was going to do that. 我不知道他有这么大的动作
[13:01] I thought he was… What did you think? -我本以为 -你以为什么
[13:02] You thought he was going to be nice, with a whole truckload of guns? 以为他会用这一车的枪 劫富济贫 除暴安良
[13:04] He said he would take me to his country. 他曾许诺 带我回他的国家
[13:07] We’d be royalty. 我们可以入主皇室
[13:10] Then he just left me in the water to die. 谁知道这没良心的 把我扔在海边等死
[13:13] After all I did. 我为他做了这么多 他却恩将仇报
[13:15] We call that a confession. 这些 就可作为你的口供
[13:18] Oh, God. 哦 天那
[13:19] Miss Gibson, Gibson小姐
[13:21] if my CSI dies, you’re going to be charged with murder. 若我手下有何差池 你会被控谋杀
[13:23] It’s all your fault, you know. 还不都是你一手造成的
[13:30] You made his father turn on him. 你挑拨他父子二人反目
[13:33] Made him hate his own father. 从那之后 他对他父亲怀恨在心
[13:35] We ran the DNA, General, 我们验过DNA 将军
[13:37] and it turns out that Clavo 证实Clavo
[13:40] and his brother… 与他哥哥
[13:43] ..have different fathers. 是异父兄弟
[13:44] I need to remind you now 我得提醒您
[13:45] you have the power 您随时有权
[13:46] to rescind his immunity at any time. 废除他的豁免权
[13:50] Rescind it. 废除
[13:52] You ruined his life. 是你毁了他
[13:55] Miss Gibson, Clavo is a big boy who ruined his own life. Gibson小姐 Clavo执迷不悟 自作自受
[14:01] He’s a killer 这条不归路
[14:04] who brought this on himself. 是他自己选的
[14:16] Horatio, 怪不得别人
[14:17] I tracked down Clavo’s father, General Cruz. 我查到Clavo的父亲 Cruz将军的行踪
[14:21] Turns out he is in town since yesterday. 他昨天就回城了
[14:23] You going to tell me what this is all about? 这究竟是怎么回事
[14:25] This is about revenge, Frank. Frank Clavo是铁了心
[14:26] That’s what Clavo’s after. 演一出王子复仇记
[14:28] You think the general’s in trouble? 你认为 将军有危险?
[14:29] I do. 肯定
[14:40] Well, this is odd. 不对劲
[14:43] TRIPP: Where’s all the security? 保安呢
[14:45] Yes. Maybe the general has company, Frank. Frank 有不速之客
[14:53] Frank, have your men cover the exits, Frank 派人守住出口
[14:55] and I will go through the front. 我从前边进去
[14:59] CLAVO: So glad I found you, Pop. 父亲 我们又见面了
[15:01] TRIPP: Horatio, I’ll cover the rear. Horatio 我在后面支援
[15:04] Now, stay right there so we can have a little talk. 坐下来 咱们好好谈谈
[15:07] How do you do that, huh? 你就这么狠心
[15:09] How do you just disown me like that? 不顾多年父子情分 与我断绝关系
[15:11] It was my only choice. 我只能这么做
[15:13] That was your choice, huh? To turn your back on your son? 只能? 只能送你儿子当炮灰?
[15:15] Please, hijo. hijo 别这样
[15:18] Oh, now… now you want to call me hijo. 好啊
[15:21] Clavo. 现在叫我hijo了?
[15:23] You know what, 看看
[15:26] my friend, you are a serious playa. 老朋友 你真是对我”不离不弃”
[15:29] You could learn something from this man, Pop. 尊敬的父亲大人 好好看看 学着点
[15:30] He never gives up. 他从不轻易罢休
[15:32] And I love that about you, Caine. Caine 我就是欣赏你这点
[15:34] Clavo, put it down. Clavo 放下枪
[15:35] You know what? That’s a good idea. 说得好
[15:37] Violence is bad. Clavo, 打打杀杀的 多不好看
[15:39] especially for you. You know what, Caine? Clavo 说的就是你
[15:42] I do not think that you’re in a position to negotiate. Caine 咱俩没什么可说的
[15:44] You shoot me, I shoot him. 你杀我 我杀他
[15:46] And I know you– you’d lose some major sleep over that one. 我知道你
[15:49] Clavo… 又要不眠不休地追根究底
[15:51] Don’t even think it. 休想
[15:52] Put it down. 放下枪
[15:54] How bad you want me dead right now, Caine? Caine 你现在 是不是特想我死?
[15:56] That’s up to you, my friend. 那要看你了 老朋友
[15:59] Been real, Pops. (gunshot) Clavo! 父亲大人
[16:02] (gunfire) TRIPP: Horatio! Frank! 动手了
[16:05] Yeah, I got him. 我去追他
[16:10] (weakly): Lieutenant.
[16:14] General, hang on a second. General 坚持一下
[16:16] How did I raise such a man? 我怎的养了这么一个不肖子
[16:21] General, it’s not your fault. General 这不能怪你
[16:24] Promise me, Lieutenant. 答应我 中尉
[16:27] Promise me… 答应我
[16:30] you’ll end this… 替我
[16:32] for good. 了结这段恩怨
[16:33] General, I promise you. General将军 我答应你
[16:37] G-General? 将军?
[16:41] (distant sirens)
[16:57] So he had to come through here. 他从这逃的
[17:06] Every exit had an officer stationed at it. 每个出口都有警员把守
[17:08] How did he get out? 他怎么逃出去的
[17:11] Ma’am… 小姐
[17:23] I think I may know. 我知道
[17:34] Wow. Very Indiana Jones. Yeah. -好一招金蝉脱壳 -是
[17:37] Most consulates have escape exits. 大多数领事馆都有秘密出口
[17:39] This must be one. 这就是其中之一
[17:42] What’s that? 那是什么
[17:47] What’d you get? 你发现了什么
[17:49] Piece of glass? 碎玻璃?
[17:59] That’s an uncut diamond. 未经雕琢的钻石
[18:01] Okay, so Clavo came here for a lot more than his father. Clavo来这 不止是寻父 还有其他企图
[18:04] How many of these do you think he has? 你认为 他手里有多少这样的钻石
[18:06] Probably more than he could leave the country with. 足够他潜逃出国 远走高飞
[18:08] He’s going to have to try to sell them somewhere. 他得去别处将钻石转手
[18:10] Yes, I agree. 我想也是
[18:12] And that’s exactly how we’re going to find him. 我们可通过这条线 追查他的下落
[18:13] I’m going to take it to Trace. 我送去做痕量分析
[18:18] WOLFE: So this is where the security guard 保安说 他是在这
[18:20] said he saw that guy run past him. 与那男子擦肩而过
[18:25] I found a paper clip. 我发现一纸夹
[18:26] Bag it. You never know. 装起来
[18:47] Ryan! 说不定有用
[18:51] What? 怎么
[18:53] Jacket and a hat. 夹克 帽子
[18:58] Well, it looks like our, uh, 看来
[19:00] security guard was telling the truth. Guess the guy 保安没说谎 那名男子
[19:02] ditched his clothes in here after he saw 一看到保安
[19:03] the security guard. 就扔掉了随身异物
[19:05] What are the chances they belong to the guy who shot Eric? 这是不是枪击Eric的凶徒所穿的衣物
[19:07] There’s only one way to find out. 只有一个方法能查清楚
[19:36] (computer beeping) Got a hit. 有结果了
[19:39] (computer beeps) Tanner Wilcox.
[19:41] B&E, armed robbery. 持枪抢劫
[19:43] And attempted murder. 再加一桩 谋杀未遂
[19:52] It’s negative. 阴性
[19:54] What’d you do? 你做了什么
[19:57] What’d you do, did you washed your hands? 洗过手?
[19:58] No, I didn’t. 没有
[20:00] I just didn’t shoot anyone, man. 我可没冲谁开过枪
[20:01] No, it’s not anyone. 你开过枪 而且 打中了一个人
[20:03] He’s a cop. 他是名警察
[20:05] He’s my friend. He’s got a name. 是我的朋友 而且 他有名有姓
[20:06] His name is Eric Delko. Heard about that 他叫Eric Delko
[20:08] on the radio. 我听了新闻广播
[20:10] That’s unfortunate. 真遗憾
[20:11] Don’t do that. 得了
[20:12] Don’t give me attitude. 少跟我来这套
[20:14] I know you were there. 我知道 你当时就在现场
[20:16] I know you pulled the trigger. 我还知道 就是你开的枪
[20:18] No. No, I didn’t. 不 我没有
[20:20] Really? What’s this? 真的 那 这是什么
[20:22] What’s this? 看清楚了 这是什么
[20:24] These all have your DNA on it. 这衣物上 都是你的DNA
[20:25] They belong to you. Okay! -不是你的是谁的 -好了 我说
[20:27] I was there. 我的确在场
[20:28] Start talking. 说
[20:30] I was doing a walk-through. 当时 我假意闲逛
[20:32] Checking for unlocked cars. 其实是想看看哪辆车没锁
[20:34] Found one. 结果 真被我找到一辆
[20:35] Sweet laptop inside. 车内还有一台手提电脑
[20:36] Grabbed it. That’s when I heard sirens. 我顺手抓了过来 就在这时 警报响了
[20:39] Thought maybe they were for me. I took off. 我以为是来抓我的 撒腿就跑
[20:41] What about the shooting? Yeah. -你听到枪声了么 -听到了
[20:43] Scared the hell out of me. 把我吓得不轻
[20:45] I was halfway down the stairs. 我正往楼下冲
[20:47] Then I saw that security guard 却遇到一保安
[20:49] Figured I better toss my clothes. 为了不被人认出
[20:52] (distant sirens) 我扔了衣物
[20:57] So you can charge me for theft, 你可以告我偷窃
[21:00] but I ain’t taking heat 除此之外 其他事情
[21:01] on this other thing. (cell phone rings) 与我毫无关系
[21:04] We’ll see about that, won’t we? 我们会查清楚
[21:09] Hey, Calleigh, where are you at with this 嘿 Calleigh 你在哪
[21:11] because this guy doesn’t have any GSR on his hands, 这人手上未检出弹药残留
[21:13] unless you’ve got a bullet or a gun. 我们得找到那颗子弹或那把枪
[21:15] Well, then we’re halfway there. I’m at the hospital. 正在办 我在医院
[21:17] They just recovered the bullet from Delko’s head. 医生已从Delko头部取出子弹
[21:19] That’s great. How is, uh… 太好了 还有
[21:23] How’s he doing? 他 情况如何?
[21:25] I’m about to find out. 我看看
[21:26] Okay, I’ll talk to you later. 稍后联系
[21:49] (softly): Eric.
[21:58] Hey. It’s Calleigh. 嘿
[22:06] (quietly): Cal. 我是Calleigh
[22:10] You look good. 你恢复得不错
[22:18] Your, uh… 你的
[22:19] your parents are on the way. 你父母正赶来
[22:21] They’re going to be here really soon, and, um… 很快就到
[22:23] Horatio was here and Alexx. Horatio和Alexx都在
[22:30] Where’s my sister? 我姐姐呢
[22:33] What? 什么
[22:35] Marisol.
[22:40] Where’s my sister? 我姐姐呢
[22:43] I want to see my sister. 我想见我姐姐
[22:50] Hey… 嘿
[22:53] Why don’t you rest. 躺着别动
[22:59] Just rest. 好好休息
[23:23] DUQUESNE: Alexx.
[23:29] You okay? 你还好吧
[23:32] It’s what they could get of the bullet. 这是医生取出的部分子弹
[23:35] I have to warn you, it’s not much. 我得提醒你 残留部分并不多
[23:38] The rest is lodged in his temporal lobe. 弹片嵌进了颞叶
[23:42] He’s different. 他已不复从前
[23:45] I tried to catch you before you went in. 你进去探望时 我本想赶来告诉你
[23:47] Patients with a hematoma like Eric’s, loss of oxygen, 像Eric这样的血肿病人 脑部缺氧
[23:50] deficits are natural. 肯定会留下后遗症
[23:53] Like what? 比如?
[23:54] Compromised motor skills, 行动不便
[23:56] slow speech… 语速减缓
[24:00] He thinks Marisol is still alive. 他以为 Marisol还活着
[24:03] Memory loss. 失忆
[24:07] So what’s going to happen? 接下来会怎样
[24:09] It already has, honey. 亲爱的 事已至此
[24:12] He just might not be the Eric we know him to be. 也许 他不再是我们认识的那个Eric
[24:31] WOMAN: Lieutenant, this is Judith Freeman with your bank. 中尉 我是Judith Freeman 那位银行柜员
[24:33] You asked me to try to trace 您让我追查 交给Clavo Cruz的那笔钱
[24:35] who wired that money into your account for Clavo Cruz? 是谁汇出的?
[24:38] Yes. Any progress? 对 有进展么
[24:39] Ran a reverse trace 逆向追踪汇款线路
[24:40] on the transfer; found a bank in the Caymans. 查到这笔钱是Caymans的一家银行汇出
[24:42] Yes, unmarked accounts, no doubt. 肯定是无名帐户
[24:44] But our bank investigators turned up 不过 调查人员通过种种手段
[24:46] a social, which took us to a name. 查到了帐户主人
[24:48] A Joseph Trevi.
[24:50] Joseph Trevi?
[24:52] I hope this helps. 希望对您有所帮助
[24:54] It does help, Ms. Freeman. Thank you. Freeman小姐 你帮了大忙 谢谢
[25:02] I hear you found my money. 我那笔钱 被你找到了?
[25:04] Mr. Trevi… Trevi先生
[25:06] you transferred that money into my account so Clavo 你把那笔钱汇到我帐户上
[25:09] could get his hands on it. Clavo便可据为己有
[25:11] I didn’t wire that money. Your name, 那笔钱不是我汇的
[25:14] Mr. Trevi, is on that account. Trevi先生 帐户上可有你的大名
[25:16] Oh, believe me, I’m getting into it with my accountants. 听我说 城门失火
[25:18] Heads will roll. 殃及池鱼
[25:20] I mean, a million dollars doesn’t make or break me, 那一百万 对我而言 无关痛痒
[25:23] but it’s the principle of the thing. 若是坏了规矩 我可吃罪不起
[25:25] You understand. 你也很清楚.
[25:26] Here’s what I understand. 我很清楚的是
[25:27] You bankrolled Clavo, 你暗地资助Clavo
[25:29] there are three dead police officers, 三名警员殉职
[25:31] and I have… 我的一名手下
[25:32] a CSI at death’s door. 命悬一线
[25:34] And I’ll make sure that I donate more 明年 我多捐些钱
[25:37] to the Policeman’s Fund next year. 给警察基金
[25:39] Mr. Trevi, I would be careful if I were you. Trevi先生 我若是你 就该多为自己想想
[25:42] You are the one who should be careful. 该小心的人 是你
[25:45] The way I heard it, 中尉 我听说
[25:47] you gave Mr. Cruz the million, Lieutenant. 你把一百万 亲手交给了Cruz
[25:50] If I were a betting man, Mr. Trevi, Trevi先生 咱俩赌上一赌
[25:52] I would say that you’ve been in contact with Clavo, 你与那Clavo暗地勾结
[25:56] and the payoff is diamonds. 他用钻石换你的钱
[25:59] I’ll tell you what. 我想
[26:01] I’ll let my lawyer take that bet. 我得请我律师出面了
[26:05] ?? 这一局 你们必输无疑
[26:13] four blocks from Baracan Consulate. 距Baracan领事馆四街区处
[26:20] MDPD! Get out of the car! 迈阿密戴德郡警察 下车
[26:22] Car is clear. 车里没人
[26:36] (phone ringing)
[26:39] Calleigh, Frank. I just found Calleigh Frank 我在距领事馆数街区处
[26:41] what’s supposed to be Clavo’s getaway car 发现了Clavo逃跑时
[26:43] a couple of, uh, blocks from the consulate. 所乘汽车
[26:45] What about Clavo? Clavo人呢
[26:46] No. I think he had 没发现他 可能他回来时
[26:48] to improvise when he went out the back way. 被迫下车逃走
[26:50] Good news is, I’ve got 50, maybe more of the gunmelt guns inside. 庆幸的是 我发现了50多支 应被销毁的枪支
[26:54] Great. Bring ’em in– let’s get started. 带回来 进行检验
[26:57] Hopefully, I’ll have something to compare them to. 我拿到了子弹 可与之对比
[26:59] All right. 好
[27:10] Hey. 嘿
[27:12] Heard you recovered some diamonds at the consulate. 听说你在领事馆发现了几颗钻石
[27:14] Yeah, well, not some diamonds, just one. 哪有几颗 只发现一颗
[27:16] Oh. Singular, 确实
[27:18] one. 只有这一颗
[27:19] That is a weird-looking rock. 这钻石的样子很奇怪
[27:22] This is a raw diamond. 这是未加工的钻石
[27:24] It’s uncut and unpolished– they don’t just 未经雕琢和抛光 在制成”一颗永流传”的定情信物前
[27:25] come out of the ground looking like engagement stones. 它们不会出现在市场上
[27:28] A lot of hands figure into the process. 打磨手续之多 令人咋舌
[27:31] How does the diamond and Clavo fit together? Well, I scraped Clavo怎么得到这些钻石的
[27:34] the surface of the diamond and I ran it for trace. 我在钻石表面取样 分析
[27:38] High in sulfite and nickel. 样品中含有大量亚硫酸盐和镍
[27:40] Nat, I’m a DNA girl. Nat 我只会检验DNA
[27:41] You’re going to have to help me out on this one. 可否请你解释得通俗点
[27:43] Well, basically it means 这说明
[27:45] it’s consistent with sources in Sierra Leone. 钻石产自塞拉利昂
[27:47] Africa. 非洲
[27:48] You think these are blood diamonds? 你认为 这些是血钻?
[27:49] I think this diamond’s come full circle. 这些钻石几经波折 才流落到此
[28:09] While he had diplomatic immunity, Clavo有外交豁免权
[28:11] Clavo smuggled raw diamonds into Miami 他用Baracan的外交邮袋
[28:13] using the Baracan diplomatic pouch. 将钻石偷运到迈阿密
[28:15] And here, Clavo steals guns to get his diamonds. 然后 Clavo劫枪 取钻
[28:19] Exactly. I think he’s been stockpiling these diamonds 我想 他在领事馆窝藏钻石
[28:21] at the consulate for a while, 已有些时日
[28:23] and the only thing that stopped his little business is the fact 两年前 我们抓他入狱
[28:25] that we stuck him in jail two years ago. 搅了他的好事
[28:27] I think he was just waiting for the right time to sell those diamonds, 我猜 当时 他正伺机将钻石出手
[28:29] and he got arrested before he got the chance. 可是 没等到下家 就已锒铛入狱
[28:31] Now that he has them back, 现在 他取回了钻石
[28:32] I wonder who he’s going to sell them to. 他想把钻石卖给谁
[28:34] It would have to be someone who really knows what they’re doing. 肯定有人知道
[28:36] TRIPP: It’s not just the terrorists 海关边防总署
[28:38] that Customs and Border Protection are keeping track of. 不止追查恐怖分子
[28:41] That’s what I was hoping. 正合我意
[28:42] They flag people who make repeated trips 他们会密切注意
[28:43] to the same country. 经常往来同一国家的人
[28:44] Let’s try Belgium. 查查比利时
[28:46] Why Belgium? 90% of the world’s -为什么 -全球90%的原料钻石
[28:47] raw diamonds are distributed from there. 都出自比利时
[29:02] How many trips per year? 一年来回几趟
[29:04] Five to ten. 5-10趟
[29:09] Well, okay, we got 查到15人
[29:11] about 15 names here. Now what? 然后呢
[29:13] Well, let’s see who’s traveled the most recently. 看谁最近往来频繁
[29:22] Audrey Van Der Mere.
[29:23] Got here about three days ago. 三天前刚到
[29:25] It’s convenient timing. 来得真是时候
[29:26] Who’s she work for? 在哪里供职
[29:32] Duncroft Diamonds. Duncroft钻石行
[29:46] Clavo Cruz.
[29:48] He looks dangerous. 像个危险分子
[29:50] I’ve never seen him. 从未见过
[29:53] We have reason to believe 有证据表明
[29:55] that he may be selling illicit diamonds 他在黑市上
[29:56] on the black market. 非法倒卖钻石
[29:57] Really. 是么
[29:58] Well, I can assure you, I’m a reputable dealer. 我向你保证 我可是名声在外的珠宝商
[30:01] Understood. 清楚?
[30:02] I’m just saying… 我的意思是 可能
[30:04] maybe he sold them to someone else who sold them to you. 他通过中间商 将钻石卖给你
[30:06] There’s always politics involved 这一行的潜规则
[30:09] when it comes to diamonds. 太多
[30:11] My job is to make sure 我只负责 把钻石卖给
[30:12] they come into hands of the people who want them. 真心诚意的买家
[30:15] Do you ever worry 你没考虑过 那些
[30:16] about the hands of the people who made them? 为他人做嫁衣的辛苦劳工么
[30:18] Everybody works hard. 谁不辛苦
[30:19] People don’t want to hear about that. 那些买家不想听 也不愿听这些 不为人知的幕后故事
[30:21] They just want to know they’re getting quality. 他们只需知道 手中的钻石 是否货真价实
[30:25] I’m sure. 当然
[30:27] Do me a favor and look at one more picture. 可否再麻烦你 看看这照片
[30:30] This is Joseph Trevi. 他叫Joseph Trevi
[30:32] Do you know him? 认识他么
[30:33] Officer, really. 警官 说实话
[30:35] I’m very busy. 我真的很忙
[30:37] Pretty simple question, Ms. Van Der Mere. Van Der Mere小姐 这不是什么难题
[30:39] Well, it’s one I’m not inclined to answer. 可是 我就是不想回答这个问题
[30:42] Now, if you’ll excuse me. 恕不奉陪
[30:56] I have something I think you’re going to want to see. 看看这个
[30:58] That’s Joseph Trevi.
[31:01] He’s deep in this thing. 他与本案 有很大关系
[31:03] The diamond lady’s attitude confirmed it, 那位卖钻石的小姐 欲盖弥彰
[31:04] so I Googled him. 我查了他的出身来历
[31:06] It turns out, he’s from a really wealthy family. 他的家族 家财万贯
[31:07] They’re like the Kennedy’s over there. 就是当地的”肯尼迪家族”
[31:09] This is a Baracan newspaper. 这是Baracan的报纸
[31:12] Look who he’s standing next to. 注意他身旁那人
[31:14] I see that. General Cruz. Cruz将军
[31:16] That’s from 27 years ago. 这是27年前的报导
[31:18] So I did a little more digging. 我继续追查
[31:19] Mm-hmm. Turns out he left the country 拍完这张照片 数月后
[31:22] just a few months after this picture was taken. 他就出了国
[31:24] Right at the time of Clavo’s birth. Clavo正是那时出生的
[31:27] So, Clavo’s lost one father. Clavo杀了养父
[31:29] Maybe he found another. 投靠生父
[31:32] Let’s get a warrant for DNA. 申请搜查令 采集他的DNA
[31:35] I told you, 我早说了
[31:36] I don’t know Clavo Cruz. 我不认识Clavo Cruz
[31:37] You’re lying. 你撒谎
[31:39] Such a confident man. 噢 你这么肯定?
[31:42] We ranour DNA, Mr. Trevi, Trevi先生 我们验过你的DNA
[31:43] and it turns out you’re his father. 你就是他的生父
[31:45] Only by blood. 仅仅是血缘关系
[31:47] You have something else in common with him. 你们还有共同之处
[31:49] You’re an accessory to murder, now. 现在 你是凶案从犯
[31:51] TRIPP: The wire transfer. 法官肯定确信 那笔来历不明的巨款
[31:53] No way a judge will believe that was stolen now. 不是偷来的
[31:55] Not between father and son. 而是你父子勾结 干的好事
[32:01] Seven weeks ago Clavo contacted me. 七周前 Clavo与我联系
[32:04] He said he had a plan to get out. 说他能出来
[32:06] Needed a million. 但需要一百万
[32:07] I figured it was for lawyers fees. 我以为 这钱是用做律师费的
[32:10] So you were clueless of the gun heist 这么说 劫持运枪支车 炸法庭
[32:12] and the courthouse bombing. 你都没参与
[32:14] Of course. I’m a businessman. 当然 我是个生意人
[32:15] A legitimate one. 遵纪守法
[32:16] Why would I get involved? 为何要趟那浑水
[32:18] Well, I can think of about 45 million reasons. 为了那四千五百万
[32:20] As I said before, we have your bank account. 我们掌握了你的帐户
[32:23] TRIPP: $45 million was just deposited 你在Cayman的帐户
[32:25] in that Cayman account. 刚收到四千五百万
[32:26] That money came 那钱 是用血钻换来的
[32:27] from a pile of blood diamonds, didn’t it? 是不是
[32:29] Clavo presented me some diamonds, Clavo给我看过几颗钻石
[32:33] I had no reason to believe they weren’t clean. 我理所当地以为 它们来路正当
[32:36] We met a woman, we sold them. 我们把钻石卖给了一女子
[32:38] I put the money into a Cayman back account. 所得的钱 存到了Cayman的银行帐户
[32:42] There’s nothing illegal about that. 这一切 都合乎法规
[32:44] You’re not planning to share that money with him, are you? 可是 你并不打算与他分钱
[32:46] He’s not my son. I don’t even know him. 他不是我儿子 我以前都没见过他
[32:50] His mother must have told him who I am. 一定是他母亲 曝露了我的身份
[32:52] Where is he? 他现在在哪
[32:57] I’m supposed to call him, but I have no intention of doing it. 我本想打电话给他 可现在 我可不想再与他联系
[33:00] Change your mind. 识相点
[33:02] Call him. 打给他
[33:12] He just called me. 他刚打过来了
[33:18] CLAVO: What took you so long? 怎么这么久
[33:20] I was visiting someone in intensive care, Clavo. Clavo 有个人 已经被关了 我正和他谈呢
[33:23] Lieutenant Caine. Caine中尉
[33:26] Now my parade has officially been rained on. 怎么 我的事 已经传得沸沸扬扬了?
[33:29] So, I’m sitting here with Joseph Trevi, 我正与与你生父Joseph Trevi
[33:31] your biological father. 谈话
[33:32] And how is Dad? 我生父怎么说
[33:35] Well, he’s given you up, 可惜 Clavo 他把你卖了
[33:37] and he has no plans to contact you, Clavo. 而且 他不想再和你有任何联系
[33:41] No, no, he wouldn’t do that. 不 他不会这么做的
[33:43] As a matter of fact he would, my friend. 事实上 老朋友 他就这么做了
[33:46] Which makes you all alone, doesn’t it? 你现在 已经是光棍一条
[33:48] You know what? You’re wrong, Caine. Caine 你错了
[33:50] You’re wrong ’cause I got you. 因为 你是我的眼中钉 肉中刺
[33:52] I got you in my face every minute of every day, 我 每时每刻都在恨着你
[33:55] and this cat and mouse thing, 这场猫鼠游戏
[33:56] it’s just about to start getting fun. 才刚刚开始
[33:58] Clavo, I want you to listen to me. Clavo 你听好
[34:00] This is your opportunity to turn yourself in. 这是你自首的好机会
[34:03] Over my dead body, Caine. Caine 除非我死 否则 你休想
[34:07] ??? 你离死不远了
[34:26] Well, at least we got most of the gunmelt guns back. 应被销毁的枪支 大多都在这了
[34:28] These were the ones taken from Clavo’s car. 都是在Clavo车中找到的
[34:33] How’s it coming with the bullet? 子弹的情况 查得怎样了
[34:35] I’ve only got about 15% of the projectile, 只有15%的几率 确定枪支类型
[34:38] but I think there’s enough stria to gea hit. 不过 弹身上的沟痕足以用来鉴定
[34:40] It’s a .223 caliber bullet, which helps narrow the search. 这是223口径的子弹 可以此缩小搜查范围
[34:43] You’ll get it. 会找到的
[34:44] (beeps)
[34:47] I don’t believe it. I got it. 居然有结果了
[34:49] All right. 好
[34:50] Let’s do the gun. 查查那把枪
[34:55] This is interesting. 奇怪
[34:58] Ruger 1022 rifle with a scope. Ruger型1022来复枪 带瞄准镜
[35:00] It’s a gunmelt gun. 应被销毁的枪支
[35:01] Rifle? 来复枪?
[35:02] I thought we were looking for a handgun. 我本以为 目标是手枪
[35:04] A .223 can fit either a handgun or a rifle. .223口径子弹 可能是来复枪 也可能是手枪
[35:07] We were looking for the wrong gun. 找错了枪
[35:09] Yeah. 是
[35:10] It’s right here. 在这
[35:13] Wait a minute. 等等
[35:16] If Delko was shot with a rifle… Delko的枪伤 若是来复枪所致
[35:18] GSR test. 弹药残余检测
[35:20] We swabbed the wrong hand. 我们不该在右手取样
[35:48] You shot my friend. 你开枪打伤了我朋友
[35:49] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 你说什么
[35:50] Ryan! Hey, man, you want to play a game with me? -想糊弄我
[35:52] Easy! 冷静
[35:53] Look, whatever happened, okay, 听着 我与本案毫无关系
[35:55] I didn’t have anything to do with it. You can deny it 你可以不承认
[35:57] all you want, but the proof is right there. 但是 铁证如山
[35:59] You took a shooter’s stance and that’s why the gunshot residue 正因为你开过枪 所以 你左手有弹药残余
[36:01] ended up on your left hand instead your right. 右手却没有
[36:09] When you fire a bullet, 你开枪时
[36:12] the gunpowder doesn’t always burn. 火药一般不会燃尽
[36:15] The bullet comes out, so does gunpowder, 子弹射出
[36:16] ends up on you. 火药会溅落在你手上
[36:20] (sighs)
[36:22] Clavo said he was going to give me a hundred grand. Clavo允诺 事成之后 分我十万
[36:25] I’d finally get to pay my car off. 我可以还清车贷
[36:28] You put a bullet in my partner’s brain. 你那辆破车
[36:31] I don’t give a damn about your car. 抵得上我同事的命么
[36:37] Get him out of here. 拖出去
[36:52] BOA VISTA: Hey, Ryan. 嘿 Ryan
[36:55] Is this my file on Audrey Van Der Mere? 这是我收集的Audrey Van Der Mere的资料么
[36:59] Yeah. 是
[37:01] I figured that if Clavo’s out there with nothing, 我想 Clavo两手空空 流落在外
[37:03] maybe he’d try to get something back. 也许 他会找回属于他的东西
[37:04] The diamonds. 钻石
[37:07] But I searched Duncroft’s showroom. 我搜过Duncroft的陈列间
[37:09] There’s no uncut diamonds. 未发现原料钻
[37:10] Right, there’s no uncut diamonds. 当然不会有原料钻
[37:12] She’s just a wholesaler. 她是是卖钻石的
[37:14] She doesn’t process diamonds. 不会亲自参与加工
[37:15] Well, she didn’t, but take a look at this. 她是不会 不过 看这个
[37:17] This is a work visa 这是批给Audrey Van Der Mere的
[37:18] that was obtained by Audrey Van Der Mere. 工作签证
[37:21] Negandra Padir? What’s his story? Negandra Padir 何许人也
[37:23] He entered the country three days ago. 三天前 带五名孩童
[37:25] And he was traveling with five children. 入境
[37:31] Natalia… he’s a diamond cutter. Natalia 他是钻石切割工
[37:34] She is laundering the diamonds; she’s just getting 她在”洗”钻石
[37:36] somebody else to do her dirty work. Take a look 借他人之手 完成这肮脏的勾当
[37:38] at what he listed as his residence. 看他的住址
[37:40] BOA VISTA: 1145 Ocean, Bal Harbor. 1145 Ocean Bal港
[37:42] That’s Duncroft. 那不是正是Duncroft的地址
[37:43] If the diamonds are there, maybe Clavo will be. 若是钻石在她那 也许Clavo也藏身在那
[37:53] Miami-Dade P.D. 迈阿密戴德郡警察
[37:55] We have a search warrant. 我们有搜查令
[37:58] You’ve already searched the store. 你们不是已经搜过了
[37:59] That was for the showroom. 只搜了陈列间
[38:00] This is for the whole premises. 我们这次来 是为了这个
[38:03] This Clavo you’re looking for isn’t here. 你们要找的Clavo 根本不在这
[38:05] Yeah, well, we’re going to see about that. 搜搜看就知道了
[38:19] Hey, what’s behind this door? 门后是什么
[38:20] It’s storage. 贮藏室
[38:22] Nothing that concerns you. 没你们要找的东西
[38:23] Either you open this door or we will. 你要不愿开 我们自己动手
[38:39] You see? 看到了?
[38:40] It’s just supplies in there. 只有一些必需品
[38:42] What king of storage closet has stairs and another door? 你这储藏间 怎么还带楼梯和门?
[38:44] Where does that door lead? 那扇门后是什么
[38:47] No use stalling, Ms. Van Der Mere. Van Der Mere小姐 别藏着掖着了
[38:51] Just keep those policemen out. 让那些警察回避
[38:54] They’ll scare my staff. 别吓着我的员工们
[39:17] MAN: Work, work. 别看了 快干活
[39:35] Well, this is something you don’t see every day, 这场面
[39:37] Nalia. 可不是每天都能见到的
[39:39] Children working in a sweatshop in Bal Harbor. Bal港 还藏着这么一家雇佣童工的血汗工厂
[39:41] How old are these children? I give them a good life, -这些孩子才多大 -我敢保证
[39:43] I can assure you. 他们衣食无忧
[39:45] Better than they had. 比起他们原来的生活 不知要好多少
[39:47] They have meals, a place to sleep, 有吃有睡 还有钱赚
[39:49] money for their families. They are children. 他们只是孩子啊
[39:51] You’re using kids 你就雇佣这些年幼的孩子
[39:53] to cleanse conflict diamonds? Some of the world’s 打磨血钻
[39:54] most beautiful diamonds come 很多光彩夺目的钻石
[39:56] from some very ugly places. 都出自穷乡僻壤
[39:57] I am merely answering a retail demand. 我只是满足他人所需
[40:00] Nobody wants diamonds made like this. 谁会买血汗工厂制作的钻石?
[40:02] We’re taking everything. 把这的东西 统统带走
[40:03] Everything in my store 我店里的产品
[40:05] is not made from conflict diamonds. 都不是血钻雕成的
[40:06] Unfortunately for you, 可惜 钻石抛光之后
[40:07] once they’re polished, you can’t tell the difference, 就是你 也辨不出来历
[40:09] so we’re going to seize it all, 你店里的东西 包括那些孩子
[40:10] including the children. 我们都得带走
[40:20] WOLFE: Let’s get these kids out of here. 把这些孩子们带走
[40:51] I decided to take you up on your offer 我听你的吩咐
[40:55] and turn myself in. 送上门来了
[40:58] So to speak. 怎样
[41:02] You’re here 你想让我
[41:04] because you want me to kill you. 一枪结果你的性命?
[41:06] Yet another startling revelation on the obvious. 没错
[41:12] I will…
[41:14] kill you, Clavo. 我不会手下留情
[41:17] This ends right now. 一枪了断
[41:19] I know. 我知道
[41:25] I know. 我知道
[41:28] So you take care. 你小心了
[41:30] (grunts)
[41:57] Clavo Take care, Clavo.
[42:01] (sirens wailing) (monitor beeping rhythmically) 走好
[42:24] Eric We got him, Eric.
[42:29] (whispers): H? 他已伏法
[42:31] Yeah. 怎么
[42:34] I don’t remember anything. 我脑中一片空白
[42:39] You were shot in the line of duty, Eric. Eric 你在执行任务时被击伤
[42:42] You’re in the hospital. 你现在在医院
[42:57] Where’s Marisol? Marisol呢?
[43:00] Where’s my sister? 我姐姐呢
[43:05] Why isn’t she here? 她怎么不在
[43:11] She’s, um… 她
[43:13] she’s gone, Eric.
[43:16] It’ll come back to you.
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme