时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:12] | Horatio… | |
[02:15] | this boy is Cuban. | 这孩子是古巴人 |
[02:18] | It’s not surprising,Alexx. | 不奇怪 Alexx |
[02:20] | This is a popular entry point for refugees. | 这地方是最受欢迎的难民入境点 |
[02:24] | Poor baby,he lived the American dream for about one second. | 可怜的孩子 |
[02:27] | Horatio, | 一秒钟后 他的美国梦就付诸流水 |
[02:29] | I think I found something. | 我有了发现 |
[02:35] | CAINE: Frank,that looks like a pressure plate from a land mine. | Frank 看上去是地雷的压力板 |
[02:39] | WOODS: Well,it explains all this | 这就解释了 |
[02:41] | plastic frag in the body. | 尸体里为什么会有塑胶碎片 |
[02:44] | TRIPP: They say Miami beaches still have land mines | 据说 迈阿密海滩仍然存有 |
[02:46] | left over from the Cuban Missile Crisis. | 古巴导弹危机时期遗留下来的地雷 |
[02:48] | I thought that was a myth. | 我还以为那只是传言 |
[02:49] | Somebody could be using that myth | 有人居心叵测 利用这传言 |
[02:51] | to disguise a murder,Frank. | 掩饰血腥谋杀 Frank |
[02:53] | Well,he should’ve done his homework. | 他本该未雨绸缪的 |
[02:55] | I’ll call the Coast Guard. | 我给海岸警卫队打电话 |
[02:58] | See if they can find that missing boat. | 看他们是否找到了那条失踪的小船 |
[03:00] | Okay,do it. | 好 |
[03:01] | (click) Frank. | 打吧 |
[03:15] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[04:33] | Whoa,whoa. | 哇 哇 |
[04:34] | Easy,Frank. Easy. | Frank 放轻松 |
[04:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:44] | Horatio,you should take cover. | Horatio 离远点 |
[04:45] | Frank,I’m staying right here. | Frank 我不会走 就待在这 |
[04:48] | That’s the Torch,isn’t it? | 那是引信? |
[04:49] | BOMB TECH: It’s the most effective way. | 最行之有效的办法 就是 |
[04:52] | Uses aluminum, barium nitrate,and PVC | 利用铝 硝酸钡和聚氯乙烯 |
[04:54] | to burn out the mine’s TNT | 烧掉地雷里的TNT炸药 |
[04:55] | without detonating it. | 却不会引爆 |
[04:57] | That’s why you’ve got the detective’s legs covered,right? | 所以 你要护住探员的腿 |
[04:59] | High temp silica. Protects up to 2,700 degrees. | 那是耐热硅 可抵挡2700度的高温 |
[05:02] | You know,we don’t usually defuse these things | 若有人站在地雷上 |
[05:04] | with someone standing on it. | 我们不会贸然去拆 |
[05:05] | We’ve taken every precaution. | 我们已采取一切防范措施 |
[05:07] | He’s gonna be all right, isn’t he? | 他会安然无事 对吧 |
[05:10] | You’re gonna be all right, Frank. | 你会没事的 |
[05:17] | Frank (clicks) | |
[05:25] | It’s getting hot. I think it’s gonna blow. | 越来越热 我猜它要爆了 |
[05:27] | Why don’t you get out of here. | 你怎么不走啊 |
[05:28] | No,the heat means it’s working– don’t move. | 不 高温意味着有效 别动 |
[05:30] | Frank,we’re almost there. | Frank 就快好了 |
[05:45] | It’s all right. You can step off now. | 你可以抬腿了 |
[05:49] | Frank,you’re okay. | Frank 没事了 |
[05:51] | Are you absolutely sure? | 你确信吗 |
[05:52] | Go ahead. | 可以了 |
[06:05] | (labored breathing) | |
[06:12] | Well,that’s a hell of a way to start the day. | 这一天就这么开始 真让人有些哭笑不得 |
[06:15] | And it’s only 8:00. | 现在才八点呢 |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:22] | Wow. | 哇 |
[06:29] | Fire in the hole! | 引爆 |
[06:36] | My God. They just blew up the three other mines. | 天哪 他们刚把另外三个地雷炸掉了 |
[06:38] | Yeah,well,it’s the easiest way to counter-charge them. | 对 这是最简便的处理办法 |
[06:40] | I understand,but we need them for evidence. | 我明白 但 它们可是证据 |
[06:42] | How are we going to find out the signature? | 都炸掉了 我们怎么查它的特征呢 |
[06:44] | The Bomb Squad will sift through the pieces. | 拆弹组会检查碎片 |
[06:45] | Don’t worry,they’ll send them to Calleigh. | 别担心 他们会把碎片交给Calleigh |
[06:57] | You don’t think the plastic components | 那些塑胶 |
[06:59] | are going to be trashed? | 会不会毫无用处 |
[07:00] | That’s why,my friend, | 所以 小姐 |
[07:02] | we have to find something else to go on. | 得找其它线索 |
[07:10] | These tire treads, they look too small | 这些轮胎痕 看上去很窄 |
[07:11] | to be from a county vehicle,don’t you think? | 不象是本地车留下的 你说呢 |
[07:14] | Yeah,dark to light, that means acceleration. | 对 由深而浅 说明车子在加速 |
[07:16] | So maybe our bomber made a fast getaway. | 或许 这位轰炸员迅速地逃之夭夭了 |
[07:18] | Well,we’re gonna find out. | 嗯 我们会查出来的 |
[07:28] | BOA VISTA: I think I found something. | 我找到了点东西 |
[07:31] | Looks like some sort of eyepiece. | 像某种目镜 |
[07:33] | Binoculars? | 是双筒望远镜吗 |
[07:36] | WOLFE: Yeah. | 对 |
[07:38] | Maybe we’ve got a witness. | 或许 有人目睹了案发过程 |
[07:40] | Or we’ve got a killer who likes to watch. | 也可能 |
[08:12] | * * | 这杀手喜欢在一旁观看 |
[08:19] | DUQUESNE: Here are the results from the stomach contents. | 这些是胃容物的检测结果 |
[08:21] | Great. | 太好了 |
[08:23] | Is the the frag from our Cuban gentleman? Yeah. | -这是古巴男孩身上的碎片? -对 |
[08:25] | Oh,good,I’m gonna add it to what I get from the beach. | 哦 好的 我把它加到 从海滩收集的证据中 |
[08:28] | You know,it was actually the frag that killed him, | 从某种程度上来说 |
[08:30] | well,in a way. | 这块碎片杀死了他 |
[08:32] | Really? How’s that? | 真的 怎么会 |
[08:33] | When he stepped on that land mine, | 他踏上那个地雷时 |
[08:35] | the shock went straight up his legs. | 冲击力经过腿部 |
[08:37] | His feet get the worst of it. | 他的脚受伤最重 |
[08:38] | But that blast actually blew one of his | 冲击波正好把 |
[08:41] | metatarsals right into his lung. | 一块跖骨 送进他的肺里 |
[08:51] | DUQUESNE: If you don’t mind my asking, | 问一下哦 |
[08:53] | since you know how he was killed and when he was killed, | 既然你知道死因 死亡时间 |
[08:56] | why did you send the stomach contents to Trace? | 为什么还要做胃容物的痕量分析 |
[08:58] | Calleigh, | |
[08:59] | gut feeling– okay no pun intended. | 这是条件反射 呵呵 不打哑谜了 |
[09:01] | But this guy is in amazing shape. | 不过 这小伙子身材健硕 |
[09:04] | And his clothes… | 还有 这光鲜的衣着 |
[09:06] | he just seemed too nice for a refugee. | 你说 他像难民? |
[09:08] | Well,you’re right. His stomach contents were lobster, | 嗯 你说得对 他的胃容物里有龙虾 |
[09:11] | caviar,and maraschino cherries. | 鱼子酱 还有黑樱桃酒 |
[09:12] | Yeah,definitely not rationed food. | 对 绝不是配给食物 |
[09:15] | I bet if you have money, you can buy your way | 只要有钱 完全可以 |
[09:17] | to the top of Cuba’s visa list. | 买到古巴签证 |
[09:20] | So why go by boat in the middle of the night? | 所以 他为什么要深夜坐小船偷渡呢 |
[09:22] | I don’t know. But I’m gonna find out. | 不知道 我会查个清楚 |
[09:34] | Hey,hot stuff. | 西装革履啊 |
[09:36] | I thought this was your day off. | 你今天不是歇班么 |
[09:38] | Yeah,they called me in to testify, | 对 他们传我去作证 |
[09:39] | but I’m done now,so… | 现在作完证了 所以 |
[09:42] | Too guilty to take a day off? | 一天不工作 手痒痒了? |
[09:43] | You’re the same way, you know how it is. | 你不也一样 你也知道 |
[09:45] | That’s true. What are you working on? | -那倒是 -你在查什么案子 |
[09:48] | A Cuban refugee stepped on a land mine this morning. | 今早 一位古巴难民踩到了地雷 |
[09:50] | It’s not the typical case. | 不是那种普通的案子 |
[09:52] | It seems the refugee had quite a bit of money. | 这位难民似乎很有钱 |
[09:54] | Really? Well,if he had a lot of money, | 真的? 如果他有钱 |
[09:56] | someone would’ve been waiting for him. | 肯定有人在一旁虎视耽耽 |
[09:58] | Look,I know a bar | 我知道个酒吧 |
[10:00] | where Cubans go to get help with their citizenship papers. | 很多古巴人 去那里找人弄身份证 |
[10:01] | Really,where? | 真的 在哪 |
[10:03] | Somewhere you’d have a little trouble fitting in. | 你去那 可不太合适 |
[10:06] | You have a picture? | 你有照片吗 |
[10:08] | You sure? It’s your day off. | 你真的要去? 难得你今天休息哟 |
[10:11] | No,no. I’ll go. It’s on my way home. | 不不 我去吧 正好回家顺路 |
[10:13] | All right. All right. | -好吧 -好的 |
[10:14] | I’ll call you if I get anything. | 有消息就通知你 |
[10:32] | He doesn’t look familiar. | 我不认识他 |
[10:34] | You expecting any Cuban refugees this morning? | 今早 你没等着古巴难民? |
[10:37] | Whoa,man,come on. | 哇 伙计 得了 |
[10:39] | Illegals? | 非法的 |
[10:40] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[10:41] | I just serve the drinks. | 我只是酒保 |
[10:43] | My man,everybody knows this is the first stop | 老兄 道上的人都知道 难民下了船 先奔这里 |
[10:45] | off the boat for papers and jobs. | 弄证明和找工作 |
[10:48] | Must be thinking of some other place. | 你说的是别的地方吧 |
[10:51] | MAN: Just leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[10:53] | Every night I pick you up from here | 每天晚上 我都要来这里接你 |
[10:54] | and I pay the tab. | 还得给你付账 |
[10:56] | I am tired of it. | 我受够了 |
[10:57] | MAN: Then stop picking me up. | 别来接我 |
[10:59] | How about you stop drinking? | 那你也少灌两杯 |
[11:03] | (screams) | |
[11:05] | (grunts) | |
[11:07] | Touch me again, I swear I’ll kill you! | 再碰我一下 我就杀了你 |
[11:10] | Hey! (glass breaking) | 喂 |
[11:17] | (screaming) | |
[11:19] | No! | 不 |
[11:21] | Hey! | 喂 |
[11:22] | Get the cops on the phone! | 报警 |
[11:23] | I thought you were the cops. | 您不就是警察? |
[11:25] | Just tell them an off-duty officer needs assistance. | 就说一位休班警官需要支援 |
[11:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:32] | Are you okay? I think you’re bleeding. I’ll be fine. | -你没事吧 你在流血 -我没事 |
[11:34] | I’m okay. | 没事 |
[11:36] | What are you doing with this guy? | 你跟这人怎么回事 |
[11:37] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[11:38] | That’s unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[11:40] | We’re usually not like this. | 我们平时不这样 |
[11:42] | You’re lucky you’re a cop. | 你是警察 算你走运 |
[11:43] | Huh? I’m not a cop now. | 呵 现在我不是警察 |
[11:45] | You want to do something? | 怎么 还想动手 |
[11:46] | Huh? It’s not even worth it. | -哈 -大家有话好说 别动手 |
[11:48] | Right. | 对 |
[11:49] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 |
[11:52] | You got the cops? | 叫警察了吗 |
[11:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:56] | Anything on that rubber eyepiece from the beach? | 海滩上发现的橡胶目镜 查到什么没 |
[11:59] | Yeah,I got a lot, actually. | 发现不少 |
[12:00] | I found some epithelials. | 找到一些上皮 |
[12:01] | I also… got a DNA profile. | DNA分析结果 |
[12:05] | Walter Dunley. | |
[12:07] | Well,he’s,uh, guilty of owning binoculars. | 啊? 非法握有双筒望远镜? |
[12:09] | Well,no, | 呃 不 |
[12:11] | I think he might be guilty of a lot more than that. | 我想 他犯的罪远不仅此 |
[12:13] | You must read on,CSI Wolfe. | 你自己看看吧 鉴证员 Wolfe先生 |
[12:14] | Harassment, | 骚扰 |
[12:16] | vandalism, aggravated assault, | 故意破坏 恶性袭击 |
[12:19] | hate crimes against immigrants. | 仇视移民 |
[12:20] | Yeah,I think our binocular boy might be | 这”双眼”家伙 |
[12:22] | an expert in hate crimes. | 对憎恨罪情有独钟 |
[12:23] | He had a front-row seat for this one. | 他是本案的首要疑犯 |
[12:25] | Thanks, Natalia. Mm-hmm. | -多谢 Natalia -不用 |
[12:32] | A dead refugee on the beach. | 海滩上的死亡难民 |
[12:34] | I don’t know, maybe he was a bad swimmer. | 我不知道 或许他不会游泳 |
[12:36] | He was actually killed on shore,uh,by a land mine. | 事实上他是在岸上被杀的 地雷要了他的命 |
[12:41] | You should know that. | 你应该知道 |
[12:44] | You were there. | 你当时就在现场 |
[12:46] | This is from your binoculars. | 这是你双筒望远镜上的 |
[12:51] | I was protecting my country. | 我只是在保卫自己的国家 |
[12:53] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[12:56] | My family has been here since before the Civil War. | 内战前 我先人就植根于此 |
[12:58] | These Cubans– they’re coming here,they’re stealing our jobs, | 这些古巴偷渡客 窃取我们的工作 |
[13:00] | our resources,acting like they earned something. | 我们的资源 当成他们自己挣的 |
[13:03] | So you’re playing Border Patrol with land mines? | 所以 你混进边境巡逻队 借机装地雷 |
[13:05] | No. | 不 |
[13:07] | I was there watching for boats to come in. | 我在那里看有没有船进来 |
[13:09] | Call it in if I saw one. | 如果有 我就报警 |
[13:10] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[13:12] | The land mines? I don’t know. | 我可不知道什么地雷 |
[13:14] | Another brother in arms, I guess. | 可能是哪位拿着真家伙的兄弟 |
[13:15] | While you were on watch there, Paul Revere, | Paul Revere 你在值班时 |
[13:19] | you didn’t see anyone setting them? | 没有看到别人安装地雷吗 |
[13:23] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[13:25] | That’s when I heard the explosion. | 后来 |
[13:32] | (mine explodes) | 我听到了爆炸声 |
[13:53] | So there was another refugee? | 这么说 当时 还有一位难民? |
[13:56] | Yeah,he jumped into a car. | 对 他跳上了一辆车 |
[13:57] | What type of car? | 什么样的车 |
[13:59] | A foreign piece,took off fast. | 外国车 起步很快 |
[14:01] | Did you see a license plate? | 看到车牌了吗 |
[14:03] | It was Florida,I know that. | 佛罗里达州的车牌 |
[14:05] | There was a three and a two, | 里面有一个三和一个二 |
[14:06] | I think. | 我想是这样 |
[14:08] | H? | |
[14:09] | Yeah,I think I got a lead on that car. | 对 那辆车 有线索了 |
[14:12] | The tire tracks from the crime scene. | 犯罪现场的轮胎痕 |
[14:14] | Do they take us anywhere,Mr. Cooper? | 查到什么了吗 Cooper先生 |
[14:16] | Yeah,crime scene photos | 现场照片 |
[14:18] | got a few bites on the Motor Vehicles uplink. | 与资料库里的汽车资料有吻合之处 |
[14:22] | 18-inch tread,Porsche design. | 18英寸轮胎 是保时捷 |
[14:25] | Walter Dunley drives a Ford pickup,doesn’t he? | Walter Dunley开的是辆 福特敞篷小货车 |
[14:28] | Well,then he didn’t leave these tracks. | 嗯 这些痕迹 不是他的车所留 |
[14:29] | It was definitely a Porsche. | 绝对是辆保时捷 |
[14:31] | It was either a Boxster or a 911. | 不是Boxster就是911 |
[14:33] | I wish I could narrow it down. As a matter of fact, | -但愿我能把范围缩小点 -事实上 |
[14:35] | you can. | 你能 |
[14:37] | Run it against any Florida plate,focus on the number 32. | 查查佛罗里达州的车牌 侧重号码32 |
[14:39] | You got it. | 找到了 |
[14:44] | An ’07 Porsche 911. | 07款保时捷911型 |
[14:47] | Wow. Barry Ellis. | 哇 Barry Ellis |
[14:48] | Big sports agent. Big wallet. | 炙手可热的体育经纪人 阔佬 |
[14:50] | Now he’s got a big problem. | 现在他有大麻烦了 |
[14:52] | Call Dispatch, impound his vehicle, | 打电话给调度 扣押他的车 |
[14:53] | and bring him in. | 再把他带来 |
[14:58] | (laughs): A mine buried on Miami Beach? | 埋在迈阿密海滩上的地雷 |
[15:00] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[15:01] | We found plastic shrapnel embedded in your car,Barry. | 我们在你车身上发现了塑胶榴弹片 Barry |
[15:12] | Ario and Jorge were going to be my clients. | Ario和Jorge即将成为我的客户 |
[15:15] | One fireball pitcher, one power hitter. | 一个是大力投手 一个是力量型击球手 |
[15:16] | You were smuggling baseball players. Hey. | -你在”走私”棒球选手 -喂 |
[15:20] | I’m not about to let politics stop me | 我可不会让条条框框缚住手脚 |
[15:21] | from signing some of the best players in the world. | 无视世界上最优秀的球手 |
[15:24] | Did you know Fidel Castro– he tried out | 你知道Fidel Castro吗 |
[15:26] | for the Cincinnati Reds back in the ’40s? | 40年代 就是他 让辛辛那提红队称霸球坛 |
[15:28] | I did not know that,Barry. | 我不知道 Barry |
[15:29] | What happened to Ario this morning? | Ario今早出了什么事 |
[15:31] | Man,I wish I knew more. | 伙计 我也想知道 |
[15:33] | I had contracts waiting for them. | 我还等他们签合同呢 |
[15:35] | One year in the minors and they’d go straight to the bigs. | 在二流队打一年 然后 直接进大联盟 |
[15:38] | All they had to do was get here. | 只要他们安全抵达 就大功告成 |
[15:40] | Ario and Jorge were running towards the car. | Ario和Jorge朝汽车跑过来 |
[15:43] | Then… | 然后 |
[15:50] | Esta muerto, esta muerto! What? | -他死了 他死了 -什么 |
[15:53] | Rapido! | 他死了 |
[15:55] | And… Ario,he just… he’s gone. | 然后Ario 他 他死了 |
[15:59] | I couldn’t believe it. | 我没法相信 |
[16:01] | Where’s George? The hitter? | -George在哪 -那个击球手 |
[16:03] | He’s at practice. Dobson Field. | 他正在Dobson球场练习 |
[16:05] | So,Ario out… | 那么 Ario出局 |
[16:06] | you still have George. | 你还有George在手 |
[16:08] | Hey,hey,hey,I lost millions in that explosion. | 喂 那次爆炸让我损失了好几百万 |
[16:10] | This is going to take some time, | 要补上这缺口 得费些工夫 |
[16:12] | believe me. | 相信我 |
[16:13] | Yes. I did not kill | -对 -我没有 |
[16:14] | that kid, so we’re done here,right? | 杀那孩子 完事没? |
[16:16] | Tell it to Immigration and Customs Enforcement. | 跟移民和海关执行局去说吧 |
[16:20] | I have a signing meeting this afternoon. | 下午我还有个签约会 |
[16:23] | The only thing that you will be signing,Barry, | Barry 你唯一要签的 |
[16:25] | is a booking slip. | 是拘捕证 |
[16:38] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:40] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:41] | Wow. Bad date? | 哇 约会不顺利? |
[16:43] | No,actually,got in the middle of someone else’s. | 不 事实上 是当了一回电灯泡 |
[16:47] | A guy was wailing on his girl, his wife. | 有个家伙在对他的妻子大叫 |
[16:49] | And when a girl’s in trouble… | 英雄救美? |
[16:52] | Nah,anyone would have done the same thing. No,no. | -Nah 换了别人 也会这么做 -不不 |
[16:54] | You’re a good guy,Eric. Yeah. | -你是个好人 Eric -对 |
[16:57] | Well,being a good guy doesn’t get you much. | 呃 这好人做的 真是有点冤 |
[16:59] | I try to help out on the Cuba case | 我只是想帮忙查那个古巴案 |
[17:02] | and now I’m stuck,uh, filling out this report. | 现在却被缠住 呃 填这份报告 |
[17:04] | Excuse me,sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[17:07] | Could you help me? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[17:10] | You must have a big sign on your back. | 你背上有字啊 |
[17:14] | Yeah,I can help you out. | 对 我能帮忙 |
[17:16] | What do you need? I think that I’m lost. | -你想要什么 -我想我迷路了 |
[17:18] | Is this the police station lobby? | 这是警局休息室吗 |
[17:21] | No,no,this is the crime lab, | 不 这是犯罪实验室 |
[17:23] | but I can take you over | 不过 如果你想 我可以 |
[17:24] | to the police station lobby if you’d like. | 带你去警局休息室 |
[17:26] | WOMAN: Oh,thank you so much, | 哦 非常感谢 |
[17:27] | Officer…? | 你是 |
[17:28] | Delko. Eric Delko. | |
[17:30] | You don’t have to take me anywhere. | 不麻烦您了 |
[17:32] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[17:33] | What is this? | 是什么 |
[17:35] | You’ve been served. | 你被起诉了 |
[17:44] | DUQUESNE: I don’t know,Eric. | 我不知道 Eric |
[17:46] | I mean,my dad’s the lawyer,not me. | 我是说 我爸爸是律师 可我不是 |
[17:48] | That’s fine, but w-what do you think? | 没关系 你怎么看? |
[17:49] | It’s not good. | 不太好 |
[17:51] | Vince Henney filed a civil action against you, | Vince Henney对你提起民事诉讼 |
[17:53] | alleging personal injury. | 指控你伤害他人 |
[17:55] | All right,look,I’m gonna talk to our union rep, | 我去和工会代表谈谈 |
[17:57] | see if he can help. | 看他能否帮忙 |
[17:59] | I don’t know that that would help since you were off duty. | 当时你没当班 他也帮不上什么 |
[18:01] | Well,I can’t be out on my own on this. | 我可不当冤大头 |
[18:04] | The guy’s suing me for a quarter of a million dollars. | 那家伙要我赔偿25万美元 |
[18:10] | I badged the bartender. | 当时 我在向酒保取证 |
[18:12] | Oh,that’s great. | 哦 那太棒了 |
[18:13] | That means you were taking police action. | 那意味着 你当时是在执行警务 |
[18:14] | Yeah,but then I said | 对 可接着 我对他说 |
[18:16] | to him, “I’m not a cop right now.” | “现在我不是警察” |
[18:18] | That’s bad. | 那太糟了 |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:22] | Were there any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[18:24] | Yeah,the wife of the guy suing me and the bartender. | 起诉我那家伙的妻子和酒吧招待 |
[18:28] | Start there. | 就从他们开始吧 |
[18:30] | See if you can get them on your side. | 看他们能不能帮你 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry,man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[18:41] | I don’t remember any badge. | 我不记得什么取证 |
[18:43] | Yeah,you’re conveniently forgetting | 对 今天 你会很容易 |
[18:44] | a lot of things today. | 忘记许多事 |
[18:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:48] | Look,man, is Vince threatening you? | 伙计 Vince是不是威胁你了 |
[18:51] | The guy’s suing me | 那家伙要我赔他 |
[18:52] | for $250,000. | 25万美元 |
[18:54] | How about giving me a little help? | 帮我个小忙好吗 |
[18:56] | My bar’s worth a lot more than that. | 我的酒吧可比那值钱多了 |
[18:59] | I start ratting on customers, they stop coming in. | 我要是出卖顾客 |
[19:02] | (scoffs) | 他们还会来这喝酒? |
[19:03] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[19:06] | What about the guy’s wife? | 那家伙的妻子呢 |
[19:07] | Yeah,those two are regulars. | 对 那两个人是常客 |
[19:09] | If she’s not in the bathroom, she’s out back on her phone. | 如果她不在洗手间 就一定是出去打电话了 |
[19:10] | What,she’s still here? | 什么 她还在这里 |
[19:12] | I didn’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[19:14] | My husband’s there. | 我丈夫在那里 |
[19:17] | You know he filed a civil suit against me? | 你知不知道 他对我提起民事诉讼 |
[19:20] | I’m not surprised. | 不奇怪 |
[19:22] | He’s crazy. | 他就是个疯子 |
[19:23] | Will you testify to that in court? | 你能出庭作证吗 |
[19:25] | Do I have to? | 一定得去吗 |
[19:26] | As his wife, you can’t be compelled | 你是他妻子 不必强迫出庭 |
[19:28] | to testify, but you can choose to. | 但你可以选择出庭做证 |
[19:31] | I don’t want you to lie. | 我不想让你撒谎 |
[19:33] | I just want you to tell the court what happened. | 只想让你出庭 澄清事实真相 |
[19:40] | No,I don’t think I can. | 我做不到 |
[19:46] | I know you think I’m awful,taking your help, | 我知道 你会觉得我很坏 你帮我 我却不知回报 |
[19:48] | but you don’t know him. | 可你不了解他 |
[19:50] | I’m sorry,I can’t. | 很抱歉 不行 |
[19:54] | You change your mind, you call me,all right? | 若是改变主意 |
[20:18] | George Zamareno! | 给我打电话 行吗 |
[20:20] | He’s at the plate. | 他站在击球板上 |
[20:22] | Yeah,I don’t think he speaks English. | 对 我想他不会说英语 |
[20:24] | You need a translator? | 需要翻译吗 |
[20:26] | That won’t be necessary. | 用不着 |
[20:27] | George. | |
[20:29] | Hey,if you’re gonna talk, at least get out of the box. | 喂 几位 能到球场外面谈么 |
[20:38] | I’m legal,okay? | 我有合法身份 |
[20:40] | M-My team is taking care of my papers. | 队里有相应证明 |
[20:42] | I mean,they,they told me political asylum. | 他们 他们告诉我 这算政治避难 |
[20:44] | Wet foot, dry foot. | 湿脚干脚政策 (美国政府针对古巴难民的一项政策) |
[20:46] | George,that’s not why I’m here. | George 我来不是为那个 |
[20:50] | He died this morning,but,um… | 他今早死了 可是 呃 |
[20:52] | I think you already knew that. | 我想你已经知道了 |
[20:56] | I did nothing wrong. | 我什么都没做 |
[20:58] | Why don’t you tell me what happened. | 告诉我事情的经过 如何 |
[21:04] | Ario running… | Ario在跑 |
[21:06] | and a blast came out of nowhere. | 然后 一下子炸开了 |
[21:07] | Who do you think would want to kill you and him? | 你觉得 谁企图害你们 |
[21:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:15] | Who knew you were coming today? | 谁知道你们今天会到岸抵达 |
[21:17] | My agent. | 我的经纪人 |
[21:18] | (speaking Spanish) | 我的经纪 还有另一个跟我们一起的人 |
[21:20] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[21:21] | There was a third man on the boat. | 船上还有第三个人 |
[21:23] | Was he a baseball player? | 他是棒球选手吗 |
[21:25] | No,no. He was bad. | 不 不 他心术不正 |
[21:27] | (speaking Spanish) | 想来搞破坏 |
[21:28] | WOLFE: He just said that the guy’s here to do evil? | 他刚说 那家伙来搞破坏 |
[21:32] | CAINE: That’s exactly what he said. | 对 |
[21:36] | He wanted to scare us with this. | 他想用这个恐吓我们 |
[21:40] | .223 round. | .223口径 |
[21:43] | That’s a rifle round. | 步枪 |
[21:48] | I got this,too. | 还有这个 |
[21:50] | It’s a laser boresighter. | 是激光瞄准线 |
[21:52] | You put this in the muzzle to assure accuracy. | 把这装到枪口以确保准确度 |
[21:54] | Think we got a sniper? | 这人是个狙击手? |
[21:56] | I think we’re looking for an assassin. | 我想 我们的目标 是个刺客 |
[21:58] | An assassin from Cuba. | 古巴来的刺客 |
[22:00] | How we gonna stop an assassination | 杀手未知 目标不明 |
[22:02] | when we don’t know who the killer is or his target? | 我们怎么阻止刺杀 |
[22:04] | Miami is the center of the anti-Castro movement. | 迈阿密是反卡斯特罗运动的中心 |
[22:06] | Perfect place for its mark. | 任何风吹草动 都会有迹可寻 |
[22:08] | We follow the gun. | 追踪那把枪 |
[22:10] | Thank you,George. | 谢谢 George |
[22:20] | Hey. Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[22:21] | So anything yet on the cartridges | 刺客那把枪的弹药筒 |
[22:22] | from the assassin’s gun? | 有什么发现 |
[22:24] | Well,based on the extractor and ejector marks, | 嗯 根据退壳器和排出痕 |
[22:26] | I know that they were fired from an HK SL8. | 我知道 它们来自一支HK SL8 |
[22:28] | Oh,well,that’s some serious firepower. | 那可是强火力的武器 |
[22:30] | Do we know who has one? | 谁有这种枪? |
[22:31] | Yeah,I’m searching IBIS as we speak. | 嗯 我正在检索IBIS |
[22:33] | What about the land mines? | 地雷查得怎么样 |
[22:35] | Bomb Squad gave me what they recovered, | 拆弹组把他们找到的东西都给了我 |
[22:37] | but the fragments were so mangled, | 可是碎片损毁得太厉害 |
[22:39] | there was no discernable signature. | 没有可辨识的标记 |
[22:40] | Yeah,well, | 嗯 呃 |
[22:41] | between the explosions and the ocean, | 既然是海滩爆破 |
[22:43] | I’m not surprised about that. | 这一结果 |
[22:44] | (computer beeping) | 并不意外 |
[22:45] | Oh,there’s IBIS. | IBIS有结果了 |
[22:47] | (beeping) | |
[22:50] | Wow,our assassin’s gun has quite a history. | 哇 这刺客的枪可历史悠久 |
[22:52] | Three previous crimes. | 曾牵涉三宗罪案 |
[22:54] | Okay,well,let’s take a look at the latest. | 来看看最近的一次 |
[23:00] | It was last on record for murder in 2001. | 记录上最后一次是2001年的谋杀案 |
[23:03] | It’s probably been in Cuba since then. | 从那以后 它可能就到了古巴 |
[23:05] | Did we know who pulled the trigger in the 2001 case? | 2001年那件案子里 谁开的枪? |
[23:06] | Yeah,we had a suspect, but we were never | 是的 有嫌犯 |
[23:09] | able to put the gun in his hand. | 但是没有证据抓他 |
[23:10] | His name is Alejandro Moyano. | 他叫Alejandro Moyano |
[23:12] | It’s not the first time he’s been a suspect for murder. | 他不是第一次涉嫌杀人了 |
[23:16] | He seems like a Cuban hit man. | 他看起来就像个古巴杀手 |
[23:17] | And he’s not in prison? | 他现在没有坐牢么 |
[23:18] | No. | 没有 |
[23:20] | Horatio’s been trying to put him behind bars for a year. | 一年多了 Horatio一直想把他绳之以法 |
[23:22] | Thinks he’s even linked to the congressman’s murder. | 认为他与议员被杀有关 |
[23:23] | There seems to be a sharp drop off in his criminal activity. | 看起来 他好象金盆洗手了 |
[23:27] | Word was, his gun was stolen. | 据他所说 他的抢被偷了 |
[23:29] | He runs a cigar shop down in Calle Ocho now. | 现在他在Calle Ocho经营雪茄生意 |
[23:32] | Looks like Alejandro just came out of retirement. | 看起来 Alejandro重出江湖了啊 |
[23:36] | CAINE: So who’s your next target,Alejandro? | 你的下一个目标是谁 Alejandro? |
[23:40] | Lieutenant Caine, if you only knew | Caine中尉 你是不是以为 |
[23:41] | how much I’ve missed these conversations. | 我特别想来警局 接受你的询问? |
[23:43] | You should come to my shop sometimes. | 如果你这么想 我建议你有空到我店子看看 |
[23:46] | I just received the finest shipment of Cuban cigars. | 我刚收了一船上等古巴雪茄 |
[23:48] | I’ll save you one. | 要不要给你留一支 |
[23:50] | Actually,interested in another shipment you received. | 实际上 我对你经营的 其他的东西更感兴趣 |
[23:56] | A bullet casing? | 子弹外壳? |
[23:58] | Yes,from your gun, | 是的 你的枪 |
[23:59] | fired off a boat from Cuba last night. | 昨晚 打向一艘从古巴开来的船 |
[24:02] | You have anything tying this to me, | 有证据没 |
[24:05] | or do you just miss me? | 还是 你想我想疯了 |
[24:07] | I couldn’t charge you | 我找不到这支莱伏枪 |
[24:08] | because I couldn’t find the rifle. | 所以 我不能指控你 |
[24:10] | But it is back in Miami now. | 但是现在 这枪又出现在迈阿密 |
[24:12] | Must have made that trip by itself. | 也许是它自己回来的 |
[24:14] | Lieutenant Caine,why would I go to Cuba? | Caine中尉 我闲得没事去古巴做什么 |
[24:16] | I’m living the American dream. | 我在美国过得好好的 |
[24:18] | Maybe it was delivered along with your next job assignment. | 也许 这是你的下一宗生意 |
[24:21] | This business, killing for money, | 这种生意 杀人获利 |
[24:25] | it’s a younger man’s game. | 是年轻人的游戏 |
[24:27] | But it looks like | 但是看起来 |
[24:29] | that some young man is trying to live up to my legend. | 有些年轻人以模仿我为荣 |
[24:33] | Lieutenant Caine,I’d be wary. | Caine中尉 我很识相 |
[24:36] | You may have another Alejandro on your hands. | 你要找的 也许是另一个Alejandro |
[24:41] | Well,then,I guess… | 嗯 那么 我猜 |
[24:43] | I guess you better hope I don’t find his rifle,Alejandro. | 我猜 你一定希望我 不要找到他的莱伏枪吧 Alejandro |
[24:50] | MAN (over radio): All units report to Dixie Canal. | 所有人员 请到Dixie运河 |
[24:52] | Suspect boat located. | 发现不明船只 |
[24:55] | Officers. | 警官们 |
[24:57] | The guy who rented this slip called us. | 租用这个渡口的人通知我们 |
[24:58] | This boat showed up; it’s not his. | 他看见这船在这里 但不是他的船 |
[25:00] | WOLFE: This is part of the land mine. | 地雷碎片 |
[25:02] | It’s scorched. | 烧焦了 |
[25:06] | Yeah,this is definitely the boat | 是的 这一定是 |
[25:07] | that the ballplayers and the assassin came in on. | 棒球手和杀手坐过的船 |
[25:17] | Okay,well,no refugee that made it onto dry land | 难民踏上陆地后 |
[25:20] | would ever go near the water again. | 都会离海远远的 |
[25:21] | Probably didn’t even get off at Haulover. | 有可能是根本没有在Haulover下船 |
[25:23] | Probably came here to be among these rich houses here. | 可能是来到这一片毫宅区 |
[25:26] | (silenced gunshot) | |
[25:43] | Officer down! I repeat,officer down! | 警官 趴下 重复 趴下 |
[25:45] | Status! | 有情况 |
[25:46] | (straining): Vest caught the round. | 防弹背心挡住了子弹 |
[25:48] | OFFICER 2: Took one in the arm,sir. | 我手臂中弹了 长官 |
[25:52] | WOLFE: Shooter’s gone. | 开枪人跑了 |
[25:54] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[25:57] | Mr. Wolfe, | Wolfe先生 |
[26:00] | ?????? | 最好在他再次下手前抓住他 |
[26:09] | Well,the place was empty, except for these casings. | 一间空屋 只有些弹壳 |
[26:12] | They look like the ones the ballplayer gave us. | 很像棒球手给我们的弹壳 |
[26:15] | And this “For Sale” sign | 此屋出售 |
[26:16] | explains why he chose this location. | 所以 他在这下手 |
[26:17] | Yeah,shooter waited in here for the time to be right. | 是的 枪手守在这里 等待时机 |
[26:21] | Nice mansion by the water. | 水岸豪宅 |
[26:23] | I’ll start printing. | 我马上采集指纹 |
[26:25] | Mr. Wolfe, | Wolfe先生 |
[26:26] | he’s not gonna be in the system. | 数据库里肯定没他的资料 |
[26:28] | (cell phone ringing) | |
[26:29] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[26:31] | WOMAN: Officer Delko? | Delko警官? |
[26:32] | Yeah,who’s this? | 是的 你是? |
[26:33] | This is Carmen Henney. | 我是Carmen Henney |
[26:35] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[26:36] | It’s my husband Vince. | 我丈夫Vince |
[26:38] | Look,Mrs. Henney,I don’t know if you have a case of amnesia, | Henney夫人 你是不是糊涂了 |
[26:41] | but your husband is suing me. | 你丈夫起诉了我 |
[26:43] | I know,but something bad has happened. | 我知道 但是发生了很糟糕的事情 |
[26:44] | Well,look,if it’s an emergency why don’t you call 911? | 如果是紧急情况 请拨911 |
[26:47] | It’s too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[26:49] | What do you mean it’s too late? | 为什么 |
[26:50] | Vince is dead! | Vince死了 |
[26:52] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[26:53] | The alley behind Garden Vista. | Vista公园后面的小巷里 |
[26:55] | All right,give me five minutes, I’ll be there. | 好的 |
[27:05] | (camera clicking) | 5分钟 我马上到 |
[27:08] | Thank you for coming so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快赶来 |
[27:10] | Look,just save your story,all right? | 收起你那套 |
[27:13] | Detective Tripp will be handling the investigation. | Tripp探员会调查此案 |
[27:15] | Mrs. Henney. | Henney夫人 |
[27:16] | Were you here at the time of your husband’s death? | 你丈夫死的时候你在这里么? |
[27:19] | No. | 不在 |
[27:20] | Just found him like this. | 发现他的时候就这样了 |
[27:22] | Anyone want Vince dead? | 有谁想害Vince |
[27:24] | Not that I could think of. | 想不出来 |
[27:27] | Didn’t you tell your husband you’d kill him | 你不是对你丈夫说 他再敢碰你 |
[27:28] | the next time he touched you? | 你就杀了他 |
[27:30] | Kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[27:31] | I mean,I was upset. | 可是 我当时烦得很 撂两句狠话也不奇怪 |
[27:34] | Look,if you’re thinking it was me,you’re way off. | 听着 我可不是凶手 |
[27:36] | I didn’t kill Vince. | 我没有杀Vince |
[27:37] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 我会查清楚 |
[27:46] | Blood on the pipe. | 管子上有血 |
[27:47] | Could be our murder weapon. | 可能是凶器 |
[27:49] | Well,I’m no CSI,Delko,but… | 嗯 我不是搞鉴证的 Delko 但是… |
[27:52] | why’s there no blood on our victim? | 为什么受害人身上没有血呢 |
[27:54] | Good eye,Tripp. | Tripp 好眼力 |
[27:56] | Blood could belong to our killer. | 可能是凶手的血 |
[27:58] | In that case,Miss Henney, | 既然这样 Henney夫人 |
[27:59] | we’re gonna need a DNA sample. | 我们需要你的DNA样本 |
[28:04] | DUQUESNE: What are you doing with my bomb evidence? | 你拿我的炸弹证据干什么? |
[28:07] | Some debris from the explosion | 一些炸弹残骸 |
[28:09] | blasted into the assassin’s boat. | 飞到了凶手的船上 |
[28:11] | I think I found the missing piece to your bomb. | 我想找找看 炸弹上 有没有残缺 |
[28:14] | What do you mean “missing piece”? | 残缺 什么意思 |
[28:15] | Well,land mines are self-contained. | 嗯 地雷是个完备的装置 |
[28:16] | They’re plastic-coated, and when you step on one, | 外面有一层塑料壳 踩在上面 |
[28:18] | you activate a pressure switch. | 就会触动压力开关 |
[28:23] | (explosion) | |
[28:24] | So why didn’t the land mine detonate | 为什么 杀手在把它放在沙滩上 |
[28:26] | when the bomber put it in the sand? | 地雷却没有引爆 |
[28:29] | Because of the safety pin. | 因为有安全引线 |
[28:31] | It’s the last thing the bomber pulls once the mine is in place. | 杀手安置好地雷 |
[28:35] | (seagulls squawking) | 再拔掉安全引线 |
[28:46] | And he left a little something on it when he touched it. | 他碰引线的时候 沾了点东西在上面 |
[28:49] | The peaks indicate mineral oil. | 矿物油 |
[28:52] | Turpentine and rosin. | 松节油和松香 |
[28:55] | Why would you mix those together? | 这些东西混一起做什么用 |
[28:57] | You put the gunk in your throwing hand, | 把这种黏性物质放在掷球的手上 |
[28:58] | it helps grip the ball better and makes the ball move more. | 可以更好地掷球和接球 |
[29:13] | Pitcher. | 投球手 |
[29:15] | Also makes Lou Pennington a suspect. | 这么说 嫌犯是Lou Pennington |
[29:18] | He’s at the plate. | 他在本垒处 |
[29:20] | I don’t think he speaks English. | 我想他不会说英文 |
[29:21] | You need a translator? | 你需要翻译么 |
[29:22] | So,Mr. Pennington, | Pennington先生 |
[29:25] | last season,you got a ten-game suspension | 上个赛季 你因在手套上涂抹违禁物质 以便更好接球 |
[29:28] | for using foreign substances to improve your grip– | 而被禁赛十场 |
[29:31] | rosin,turpentine,mineral oil. | 松香 松节油和矿物油 |
[29:33] | I’m playing again now. | 我又开始参加比赛了 |
[29:35] | It was no big deal. | 有什么大不了的 |
[29:37] | Blowing someone up is a big deal. | 炸死人 问题可就大了 |
[29:39] | We found some of your special mixture | 我们在杀死Ario Pastano |
[29:42] | on a component of the land mine that killed | 的地雷上 |
[29:44] | Ario Pastano. | 发现了你使用的这种混合物质 |
[29:49] | I never even met the guy. | 我从没见过这个人 |
[29:51] | Let me refresh your memory. | 提醒你一下 |
[29:53] | He’s a right-handed pitcher, just like you, | 他和你一样 右手投球 |
[29:56] | except he’s about seven years younger, | 但是 他小你7岁 |
[29:57] | 0.88 ERA,96-mile- an-hour fastball. | 投手防御率0.88 快速球96公里每小时 |
[30:05] | My agent came for a visit, | 我的经纪人来看我 |
[30:08] | and then he takes a phone call. | 然后接了一个电话 |
[30:11] | He just assumes I can’t habla. | 他觉得我打的不好 |
[30:17] | Dieciocho anos. | 18岁 正好 |
[30:19] | Fantastico. Estan un poco inestables en esaposicion. | 棒极了 他在那个位置 发挥不够稳定 |
[30:23] | Bien. | 好 |
[30:25] | Mismo arreglo que antes. | 和以前一样 |
[30:27] | Laentra de en Playa Haulover. | 星期六早上四点 |
[30:29] | Cuatrode la manana,el Sabado. | 在Haulover海滩上岸 |
[30:33] | What’s that about? | 什么事? |
[30:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:36] | Listen,you don’t get your ERA under three this season, | 听着 本赛季 你的投手防御率在3以下 |
[30:38] | you’re gonna drop to double-A. | 你要降级去双A了 |
[30:39] | And,you know,Lou, | 而且你知道 lou |
[30:41] | I only represent guys on their way up. | 我只看中好球员 |
[30:43] | (clicks tongue) | |
[30:46] | I’ve been waiting three years for my chance at the show. | 我苦等三年 才能上场一展身手 |
[30:50] | Now my agent’s bringing in a new guy | 现在 我的经纪人领个新人过来 |
[30:52] | and threatening to drop me? | 还威胁要甩掉我 |
[30:54] | So you decided to get rid of the competition | 所以你就决定买个黑市地雷 |
[30:56] | by using a black market land mine? | 干掉你的竞争者 |
[31:03] | I read an article about some old mines | 我曾读到 导弹危机时期 |
[31:07] | buried on Miami beaches during the missile crisis. | 有些地雷 被埋在迈阿密海滩上 |
[31:10] | Except,those mines, | 但是 那些地雷 |
[31:11] | they’re an urban legend. | 不过是坊间传说 |
[31:13] | Yours was real. | 你的地雷 却是实实在在 |
[31:14] | It’s not enough that I have to compete | 和本土的棒球天才竞争 |
[31:17] | with all the American talent, | 已经快让人焦头烂额 |
[31:19] | my own agent smuggles in a Cuban as my competition. | 我的经纪人还要”走私” 一个古巴人来抢我的饭碗 |
[31:22] | Competition should be good for the sport. | 竞争对体育运动有利 |
[31:25] | I couldn’t let that guy come in | 我不能让这个人 |
[31:28] | and ruin my baseball career. | 毁了我的棒球生涯 |
[31:37] | Well,it looks like he didn’t have to. | 嗯 看起来 用不着他 |
[31:39] | You did it yourself. | 你自己已经做到了 |
[31:46] | Looks like things are going your way today. | 你今天很走运 |
[31:49] | Blood on your husband’s murder weapon was not yours. | 杀害你丈夫的凶器上的血不是你的 |
[31:52] | That means I’m innocent. | 这么说 我是无辜的 |
[31:54] | That means it wasn’t your blood. | 只能说明 不是你的血 |
[31:55] | Well,can I go? | 嗯 那我可以走了么 |
[31:57] | Yeah,I’ll have a uniform take you out to the car. | 是的 我派名警员送你上车 |
[31:59] | But I want to say something first. | 不过 我得说 |
[32:00] | I am sorry for your loss,Mrs. Henney. | 发生这样的事情 我很遗憾 Henney夫人 |
[32:03] | I’m not sorry to see Vince’s civil suit go away. | 同时 Vince的民事诉讼撤销 |
[32:06] | What makes you think it will go? | 谁说要撤销了 |
[32:09] | Plaintiff dies, case is dismissed. | 原告死亡了 案件就撤销了 |
[32:13] | Officer Delko’s pretty much off the hook. | 没Delko什么事了 |
[32:17] | Actually,it’s a little more complicated than that. | 实际上 事情没这么简单 |
[32:20] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:23] | According to Florida law, | 根据佛罗里达法案 |
[32:24] | Vince’s claim can survive his death. | Vince虽然死了 要求的赔偿还在 |
[32:26] | As beneficiary of his estate, | 作为遗产的受益人 |
[32:28] | I recover the value of lost support and services. | 我要求继续赔偿 |
[32:30] | In Officer Delko’s case, | 在Delko警官的案子里 |
[32:32] | it means the quarter mil goes to me. | 得给我25万美金 |
[32:34] | This isn’t happeni. | 这不可能 |
[32:37] | Really? | 真的? |
[32:38] | DELKO: Hey. | 嗨 |
[32:40] | You have no right to do this. | 你没有权利这么做 |
[32:42] | I defended you. | 我保护了你 |
[32:43] | That’s an admission of fact, by the way. | 的确是事实 |
[32:44] | Look,you need money, get a job like everyone else. | 若你需要钱 象其他人一样找个工作 |
[32:47] | You’re about to spend an awful long time | 你是场旷日持久的官司 |
[32:49] | in court,do you really want to string this out? | 你真的想打? |
[32:50] | DELKO: What do you think,I’m gonna | 你在想什么 |
[32:52] | lay down without a fight?! | 我没动过手 凭什么陪钱 |
[32:53] | Huh? Are you crazy? | 嗯 你疯了 |
[32:55] | I’m crazy? | 我疯了? |
[32:56] | For all I know,you killed Vince to save yourself some cash. | 据我所知 你杀了Vince 为自己省些钱 |
[32:58] | If I find out anything like that, | 假如我找到证据 |
[33:01] | I’ll have the complaint amended | 我会把这件非法死亡案 |
[33:02] | to include a count of wrongful death. | 一并计算在内 |
[33:07] | Get her out of here. | 带她出去 |
[33:09] | And,gentlemen, | 嗯 先生们 |
[33:12] | have a nice day. | 祝你们愉快 |
[33:18] | That bloodsucker and her husband | 那个敲人竹杠的女人和她丈夫 |
[33:20] | had me set up from the beginning. | 一开始就设计陷害我 |
[33:22] | She’s a snake,Eric. | Eric 她是蛇蝎美人 |
[33:25] | You were at the wrong place at the wrong time. | 你在错误的时间出现在错误的地点 |
[33:29] | ??????? | 我会揪出真凶 |
[33:43] | Is that the pipe that killed Vince Henney? | 这管子 就是杀Vince Henney的凶器么? |
[33:45] | It is. I just processed it. | 是的 我刚刚检查完 |
[33:47] | I didn’t get any hit on the blood, | 血样没什么线索 |
[33:49] | and the prints were unusable. | 指纹根本不能用 |
[33:51] | His wife’s threatening me with wrongful death. | 他老婆拿非法死亡威胁我 |
[33:53] | I’ll be damned if she’s going to get away with murr | 如果她杀人了人 却由我背黑锅 |
[33:55] | and I pay for it. | 那可就冤了 |
[33:57] | You really think she did it? Could very well be. | -你真的认为是她做的 -非常有可能 |
[33:59] | Carmen Henney’s an expert in deception. | Carmen Henney精于行骗 |
[34:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[34:01] | She’s a slip-and-fall artist from Tampa. | 她是Tampa人 假摔高手 |
[34:03] | She won half a dozen personal injury suits | 没嫁人之前 |
[34:05] | under her maiden name. | 靠获取受伤赔偿赚了不少钱 |
[34:07] | (sighs) | |
[34:09] | I wish I had something for you. I… | 我希望能帮点什么 我.. |
[34:11] | I mean,there was something weird about the prints. | 我想说 这些指纹有点怪异 |
[34:16] | There was a pattern, but there was no ridge detail. | 只有大致轮廓 却没有指纹细节 |
[34:20] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[34:26] | Someone has paronychia. | 这人有甲沟炎 |
[34:27] | Eww. That sounds… contagious. | 嗯 听起来会传染吧 |
[34:31] | DELKO: It’s an affliction that plagues bartenders. | 酒保的烦恼 |
[34:36] | Okay,you repackage it. | 好的 你把它放好吧 |
[34:38] | No,I can’t touch it. Remember? | 不行 我不能碰 |
[34:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:47] | I bet you use real limes in your mojitos,am I right? | 你调酒时 用了酸橙 |
[34:51] | Are you asking the questions,now? | 你现在是问我话么 |
[34:53] | I thought you were in trouble. | 我想你有麻烦了 |
[34:54] | No,you’re the one who’s in trouble,so shut up | 有麻烦是你 所以 少说废话 |
[34:57] | and hold out your hand. | 伸出手来 |
[35:03] | Yeah,you have paronychia– aka bar rot. | 是的 你有甲沟炎 调酒的时候被腐蚀的 |
[35:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[35:08] | The citric acid in the lemons and limes– | 酸橙和柠檬中的柠檬酸性 |
[35:10] | it kills your skin and cuticles. | 破坏了你的皮肤和表皮 |
[35:13] | (patrons chatting indistinctly) | |
[35:15] | * * | |
[35:19] | DELKO: Couple that with the bacteria in dirty dishwater… | 加上洗杯子的脏水里的细菌 |
[35:24] | and you have bar rot. | 所以你的手指被腐蚀了 |
[35:29] | Unfortunately for you, disease patterns can be matched. | 你很不走运 被腐蚀的手指模子 也可以进行对比 |
[35:33] | We matched the ones on that autopsy photo that you touched | 我们在你碰过的一张尸检照片上 发现了匹配的指纹 |
[35:36] | to Vince’s murder weapon. | 和杀死Vince的凶器上的一样 |
[35:38] | Why did you kill Vince? | 你为什么要杀Vince? |
[35:43] | I knew what he and his wife were doing. | 他和她老婆的勾当 我一清二楚 |
[35:45] | Their big scam. | 他们的阴谋 |
[35:48] | I told him I wanted in on it. | 我跟他说算我一份 |
[35:50] | You get a rich guy to hit you, | 你设计 让一个有钱人扁你 |
[35:52] | then you sue for personal injury. | 然后要求赔偿 |
[35:55] | That’s the scam,right? | 这是个阴谋 对吧 |
[35:56] | What if it was? | 是又怎样 |
[35:58] | It’s my bar… I want my share. | 在我的酒吧里 所以 我要分钱 |
[36:00] | That’s not gonna happen. | 想得美 |
[36:02] | I can always tell the cops. | 我会报警 |
[36:04] | You do,I’ll tell them you’re in on it. | 你敢报 我就拉你下水 |
[36:06] | Look,there’s a reason you’re still a bartender. | 你也就是当酒保的料 |
[36:08] | Stick with the tips,loser. | 继续赚你的小费吧 |
[36:13] | (grunting) | 孬种 |
[36:22] | Who the hell does he think he is,hmm? | 他以为他是谁 |
[36:24] | Telling me I’m not good enough for his small-time con. | 说我没本事干他那种事 |
[36:26] | So you showed him you were good enough to kill him. | 所以 你就杀了他 证明你有本事 |
[36:34] | How do I make some kind of deal here? | 我们做个交易 |
[36:37] | Start by telling me the truth about your bar. | 那就告诉我你酒吧的的实情 |
[36:43] | Your officer was right. | 你手下是对的 |
[36:44] | A lot of F.O.B. Cubans come in there for papers. | 很多古巴偷渡客来这弄证明 |
[36:47] | One come in this morning? | 今天早上有人来过么 |
[36:49] | Yeah. Name’s Guillermo. | 是的 叫做Guillermo |
[36:51] | Tall guy with some kind of case. | 高个子 生意人 |
[36:53] | Like a gun case? | 什么生意 走私手枪? |
[36:55] | Could’ve been. | 可能是的 |
[36:56] | Did he say where he was going, mention any names? | 他有提到要去哪 或者找什么人 |
[37:00] | I heard him talking about some guy… | 我听他提到一个人 |
[37:04] | Miguel Santora. | |
[37:06] | Mr. Wolfe, | Wolfe先生 |
[37:07] | Miguel Santora– | |
[37:09] | everything. | 把他的信息统统调出来 |
[37:16] | So the bartender heard right. | 那个酒保听的没错 |
[37:17] | It turns out Miguel Santora is | Miguel Santora是 |
[37:19] | part of the anti-Castro movement. | 反卡斯特罗运动中的一员 |
[37:21] | He actually provides | 他为这个组织 |
[37:22] | a significant amount of their financial backing. | 提供了很多经济支持 |
[37:25] | So killing him could be a setback to the movement. | 杀了他 这个运动会大受影响 |
[37:28] | That makes him a perfect target. | 所以 他成了凶手的不二目标 |
[37:30] | Yes. Where is he? I tried calling him on his cell phone, | 他在哪里呢 我打过他的手机 |
[37:33] | but it went straight to voice mail. | 总是转到语音信箱 |
[37:34] | His assistant said that he is on the job. | 助手说他在工作 |
[37:36] | A job? | 工作 |
[37:38] | Yeah,he’s a builder-investor. | 是的 他是个建筑投资商 |
[37:39] | He’s got five corporate properties right now in Miami, | 目前 在迈阿密 他投资了五家建筑 |
[37:41] | so there’s really no telling which one he’s at. | 很难说他现在在哪里 |
[37:44] | Okay,so we pull the plans from the job sites. | 好吧 就从他工作的地方开始吧 |
[37:46] | Maybe there’s a reason he’s not calling back. | 也许 他不回电话是有原因的 |
[37:58] | I have that info you wanted. | 我有你想要的信息 |
[38:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:04] | Public Works sent me some satellite photos, | 公共建设工程部传给我几张卫星图片 |
[38:06] | including the five sites | 其中有五个地方 |
[38:08] | that Miguel Santora has under construction. | 是Miguel Santora正在修建的大厦 |
[38:09] | So,I’m,uh,scanning them into the imaging software. | 我把他们照片扫进图片软件 |
[38:12] | BOA VISTA: And the image is… | 这些图片.. |
[38:18] | All of his buildings are downtown. | 他的大厦都在市中心 |
[38:21] | How’d he get all those prime locations? | 他怎么拿到的这些地皮啊 |
[38:24] | He must know something we don’t. | 一定有不为人知的秘密 |
[38:25] | We know something that he definitely doesn’t,so… | 我们也有不为他知的秘密 |
[38:28] | We’re running out of time. | 没有时间了 |
[38:31] | (typing) | |
[38:33] | His buildings are the ones in red. | 他的大厦标记为红色 |
[38:35] | And now is when your information helps. | 现在看看你的信息 |
[38:38] | Oh. Well,Santora’s cell phone provider is TeleShore. | 哦 嗯 Santora手机用的是TeleShore的卡 |
[38:42] | Okay,let’s look for all the antennas and shared towers. | 好的 查查天线和发射塔 |
[38:46] | Okay,so he’s got really great cell coverage. | 好的 他所在的区域信号很好 |
[38:48] | So what? | 那么怎样呢 |
[38:50] | No,no. He doesn’t have good coverage today. | 不 不 今天他的手机信号不好 |
[38:51] | His cell phone is unreachable. | 手机打不通 |
[38:53] | You think one of his buildings is in a dead zone? | 你认为 他的某个大厦可能在个盲区内 |
[38:56] | Exactly. What causes loss of reception? | 是的 为什么会没有信号 |
[38:58] | Air traffic control– | 空管 |
[38:59] | that disturbs all kinds of radio waves. | 影响所有的无线电波 |
[39:01] | No,none of the buildings are close enough | 不是 他的大厦 |
[39:03] | to an airport for that. | 都不靠近机场 |
[39:04] | A tall building between a phone and a cell tower. | 也许 电话和发射塔 恰好被高楼挡住 |
[39:07] | Okay,I’ll factor that in. | 好的 |
[39:09] | (typing) | 我把这个加进去 |
[39:12] | No. | 没有 |
[39:13] | Movies? | 电影院 |
[39:14] | What? AMV theaters just installed | -什么? – AMV电影院安装了 |
[39:16] | cell jammers in all their theaters | 手机干扰装置 |
[39:19] | so people can’t talk during the show. | 电影放映中 |
[39:22] | (typing) (computer beeps) | 不能使用手机 |
[39:27] | That’s it. | 是这里 |
[39:29] | Santora’s building is right in the middle of a dead zone. | Santora的一幢大厦正好在盲区里 |
[39:32] | Yeah,in more ways than one. | 是的 就是这一个 |
[39:33] | The building next to it is | 大厦旁边 |
[39:34] | a perfect vantage point for a sniper. | 行刺的绝好位置 |
[39:36] | H… | H… I found the assassin. |
[39:43] | * * * * | 我找到刺客的藏身处了 |
[40:15] | It’s all over,Guillermo. | 都结束了 Guillermo |
[40:17] | Not in Cuba,senor. | 在古巴 可没有 长官 |
[40:22] | Take your finger off that trigger. | 把手指从扳机上拿开 |
[40:23] | (sirens wailing) | |
[40:25] | I made a promise to Fidel; I cannot stop now. | 我答应了卡斯特罗 不能罢手 |
[40:28] | Yes,you can,Guillermo. This is your chance. | 你可以 |
[40:31] | (sirens wailing) | Guillermo 机会就在眼前 |
[40:34] | What’s it gonna be? | 怎样? |
[40:35] | We both have our laws. | 大家各为其主 你有你的法 我有我的律 |
[40:38] | There’s only one law,Guillermo. | 法律 |
[40:47] | (gunshot) | 只有一个 Guillermo |
[40:50] | Get down… | 趴下 |
[41:09] | I don’t know how to thank you,Lieutenant. | 我不知道该怎么感谢你 中尉 |
[41:11] | Just keep up the good work,Miguel. | 继续干好工作 Miguel |
[41:14] | You,too. | 你也是 |
[41:17] | We both tried to make Miami a better place. | 我们都想让迈阿密的人们 更加安居乐业 |
[41:21] | And we are. | 是的 |
[41:22] | I’m also preparing my people for a day | 希望有一天 |
[41:25] | when they can do the same for Cuba. | 我的人 可以把古巴建设的更好 |
[41:28] | And that day is going to come,Miguel. | 这天会来到的 Miguel |
[41:31] | But you see how high passions run | 但是 你也看到了 古巴的未来 |
[41:33] | when it comes to Cuba’s future. | 人们的热情高涨 |
[41:35] | So we’ve got to make sure of one thing,don’t we? | 所以 我们要确保一件事情 |
[41:38] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[41:40] | That you’re still around to see it. | 你能安然无恙地看到这未来 |
[41:46] | Take care,Miguel. | 保重 Miguel |
[41:58] | DUQUESNE: Are you signing out? | 你准备离开? |
[41:59] | DELKO: I won’t be signing out for a while. | 离开一段时间 |
[42:02] | Are you having your wages garnished? | 你用工资抵做勒索金? |
[42:05] | Yeah,20% of every check now goes straight to the court. | 是的 20%直接上缴法庭 |
[42:09] | To pay off the con artist? | 给那个耍阴谋的女人 |
[42:11] | She wins. | 她赢了 |
[42:13] | Eric,let me ask you something: | Eric 我想问你 |
[42:14] | Why did you decide to settle instead of going to court? | 为什么你要接受调解而不打官司呢 |
[42:17] | Because I don’t want anyone looking | 因为 我不想再有人 |
[42:18] | into this lab anymore than they have to. | 对鉴证科指指点点 |
[42:19] | But you didn’t do anything wrong. | 但是你没有做错 |
[42:21] | Not in this country. | 在这个国家可不是这样的 |
[42:22] | But Horatio and I going to Brazil– | 况且 Horatio和我去巴西 |
[42:24] | that wasn’t exactly sanctioned. | 并不为上级认可 |
[42:25] | I have to make this go away; | 我必须了结这事 |
[42:27] | it’s going to take money to do that. | 只有用钱才可以了结 |
[42:29] | Is there anything that I can do? | 有什么我可以做的么 |
[42:32] | Yeah,I’m going to have to start pulling some extra shifts,so… | 是的 我得多做几份工 所以 |
[42:35] | All right,I got your back; don’t worry. | 好的 |
[42:38] | (chuckles) | 有我在 你放心 |
[42:40] | It’s hard not to… | 不说什么了 |
[42:41] | but thanks. | 谢谢你 |