时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | JUDGE: This is the State of Florida v. Sonya Barak. | 这是佛罗里达州立法院 即将审理Sonya Barak一案 |
[00:31] | The charges alleged are accessory to kidnapping. | 指控罪名是协同绑架 |
[00:34] | Mr. Chandler,you can call your first witness. | Chandler先生 你可以传唤 你的第一个证人了 |
[00:42] | Lieutenant Caine, do you recognize Sonya Barak | Caine中尉 你能在法庭上 |
[00:46] | in the courtroom today? | 认出Sonya Barak么? |
[00:48] | I do. | 是的 |
[00:49] | The name we had at the time was Sonya Moreta. | 当时我们叫她Sonya Moreta |
[00:52] | CHANDLER: Lieutenant,when you asked | 中尉 当你要求 |
[00:54] | Ms. Barak to reveal her plan, what did she say? | Barak小姐坦白她的计划时 她怎么说的 |
[00:59] | BARAK: My plan… | 我的计划是 悠闲地坐在一边 |
[01:12] | Did she tell you anymore? | 她还说什么了 |
[01:18] | BARAK: My world believes in the death of America. | 我们的世界相信美国必将灭亡 |
[01:21] | It’s already in motion. | 行动已经展开 |
[01:24] | I wouldn’t stop it even if I could. | 就算能阻止 我也不会去做的 |
[01:30] | CAINE: Her plan was to blow up the nuclear power plant | 她的计划是 炸掉Turkey Point的核电站 |
[01:33] | at Turkey Point, but we took care of that. | 但被我们及时阻止 |
[01:36] | I object. Not relevant to the case. | 我反对 和本案无关 |
[01:38] | CHANDLER: Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[01:40] | State will show Ms. Barak has direct ties | 陈述说明 Barak小姐和基地组织 |
[01:41] | to the Al-Qadr terrorist organization. | 有直接关系 |
[01:43] | Baseless assertions | 这种推断毫无根据 |
[01:45] | that have no bearing on these proceedings. | 与本案无关 |
[01:46] | Mr. Chandler, limit your questions | Chandler先生 |
[01:48] | to the charges at hand. | 请询问与本案有关的问题 |
[01:50] | Nothing further. | 没有问题了 |
[01:52] | DEFENSE LAWYER: Lieutenant Caine,you testified | Caine中尉 你作证 |
[01:54] | that Sonya Barak was involved with the kidnapping | Sonya Barak涉嫌 |
[01:57] | of the Kinkella family, is that correct? | 绑架Kinkella一家? |
[01:59] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[02:01] | And do you have any evidence connecting her to this crime? | 你有什么证据 可以证明 她涉嫌其中 |
[02:03] | She had specific knowledge | 她对这家人的行踪 |
[02:04] | as to the whereabouts of the family. | 了如指掌 |
[02:13] | DEFENSE LAWYER: And she provided authorities | 但是 她给当局 |
[02:14] | with that information, didn’t she? | 提供了信息 对吧 |
[02:16] | She did. | 是的 |
[02:18] | Information that led to their safe return? | 她提供的信息 让这一家人平安脱险 |
[02:19] | Yes,in exchange for a reduction of charges. | 是的 以减刑为交换条件 |
[02:22] | Just answer the question, Lieutenant Caine. | 请回答问题 Caine中尉 |
[02:23] | Did Ms. Barak provide authorities with information | Barak是否给当局提供信息 |
[02:27] | that led to their safe return? | 使得他们一家安全返回? |
[02:28] | As I stated, | 如我所说 |
[02:30] | as part of legal maneuvering, she provided the information. | 为获得减刑 她提供了信息 |
[02:32] | Nothing further. | 没有问题了 |
[02:34] | Your Honor, as Lieutenant Caine | 法官大人 Caine中尉 |
[02:36] | has just confirmed, were it not for Ms. Barak, | 刚刚已经证实 如果不是因为Barak小姐 |
[02:39] | the Kinkella family would not be alive today. | Kinkella不会活到今天 |
[02:41] | For that,I ask that she be released on bond. | 因此 我请求她可以被保释 |
[02:44] | JUDGE: Ms. Barak’s admission of involvement provides | Barak承认涉嫌绑架 |
[02:47] | the court sufficient cause to the bind the charge | 法庭有充分理由相信 |
[02:49] | of accessory to kidnapping over for trial. | 协同绑架罪名成立 |
[02:53] | Bail is set at one million dollars. | 保释金是一百万美元 |
[02:55] | Ms. Barak will return to stand trial | Barak小姐必须在四周后 |
[02:58] | four weeks from this day. | 回来接受审判 |
[03:00] | (bangs gavel) | |
[03:07] | Lieutenant Caine! What happened in there? | Caine中尉 怎么回事 |
[03:10] | I thought you were going to put me on the stand? | 我以为 你会让我出庭作证 |
[03:12] | Now hang on a second, Mr. Kinkella… | 冷静 Kinkella先生 |
[03:14] | That’s why we cut the immunity deal, | 我们放弃了豁免权 |
[03:16] | so I could testify against her. | 这样我就可以指证她 |
[03:17] | Mr. Kinkella, I understand your confusion. | Kinkella 我知道你不明白 |
[03:19] | My confusion? That woman is a terrorist. | 我不明白 这女人是个恐怖分子 |
[03:22] | She kidnapped my family. | 绑架了我一家 |
[03:23] | Ms. Barak is going to be dealt with in due time. | 时候到了 Barak会伏法 |
[03:26] | Due…? | 时候到了? |
[03:29] | I… never should have trusted you. | 我 就不就该信你 |
[04:01] | (gun cocks) | |
[04:05] | (engine revs,tires screech) | |
[04:08] | (woman screams) | |
[04:10] | (gunfire) | |
[04:13] | (tires screech) | |
[04:15] | (engine revving) | |
[04:24] | (tires screech) | |
[04:30] | (sirens approaching) | |
[05:40] | Shooter left behind a cartridge casing, | 杀手留下了一个弹壳 |
[05:44] | Nine-millimeter. | 九毫米 |
[05:46] | Dead defense attorney– | 死去的是辩护律师 |
[05:48] | a long line of suspects. | 所以 有动机的嫌犯很多 |
[05:50] | Starting with Sonya’s people. | 先查Sonya的人 |
[05:52] | Her attorney pulled off the impossible– | 她的律师有两下子 |
[05:55] | got her out on bail. | 居然能让她保释 |
[05:56] | So,here’s my question. | 我想问的是 |
[05:58] | Shoot. | 枪杀 |
[05:59] | Why kill the guy? | 为什么要杀这个人? |
[06:00] | That is a good question. | 问的好 |
[06:13] | Did you run the plates on the shooter’s car? | 查过开枪人的车牌号么 |
[06:15] | I did. | 是的 |
[06:22] | Meet the owner. | 找到车主了 |
[06:24] | This kid? | 这个小子 |
[06:27] | Apparently. | 是的 |
[06:30] | Craig Edwards… He looks like a beach bum. | 像个游手好闲的沙滩小子 |
[06:32] | It’s not what I expected. | 出乎我所料 |
[06:34] | That’s exactly why we need to talk to him. | 所以我们得找他谈谈 |
[06:40] | Hold out your hands, Mr. Edwards. | Edwards先生 伸出手 |
[06:46] | Mr. Edwards,your Corvette was | Edwards 今早 |
[06:48] | in the courthouse parking lot this morning, | 你的雪佛兰Corvette就停在法庭外 |
[06:50] | so you shot the defense attorney. | 是你开枪杀了辩护律师 |
[06:52] | Some of my buds took the ‘vette for a spin. | 我的朋友借车出去兜风了 |
[06:55] | Talk to them. | 去问他们 |
[06:56] | I’m talking to you. | 我在问你 |
[06:59] | Whoever did it, can’t say I’m sorry. | 不管是谁做的 不是一句道歉能了事的 |
[07:02] | Why do you say that? | 为什么 |
[07:04] | You think Sonya’s getting a fair shake in the court system? | 法庭对Sonya的审判 公平么 |
[07:06] | You’re kidding yourself. | 如果你这么想 那就大错特错了 |
[07:07] | Your whole legal system’s corrupt, | 你们的司法系统 腐化堕落 |
[07:09] | just like your country. | 就像你们国家 |
[07:11] | Son,aren’t you from Pensacola? | 孩子 你来自Pensacola? |
[07:13] | Pensacola means nothing to me now. | 现在 对我而言 Pensacola已没任何意义 |
[07:19] | You’re positive for GSR, Mr. Edwards. | 你的GSR检测呈阳性 Edwards先生 |
[07:21] | GSR? What’s…? Gunshot residue. | GSR? 什么是…? 弹药残余检测 |
[07:23] | It means you shot the attorney. | 意思就是 你开枪杀了律师 |
[07:28] | He deserved it. | 他应得的 |
[07:30] | Some people would call me a he. | 有人会称我为英雄 |
[07:33] | I’d call you a terrorist. | 我得称你为 恐怖分子 |
[07:35] | Now,you’re Al-Qadr, aren’t you? | 你是基地组织成员? |
[07:37] | MAN: Craig! Don’t answer that. | Craig 不要回答 |
[07:39] | CAINE: Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[07:40] | Larry Fremont,Craig’s attorney. | Larry Fremont Craig的律师 |
[07:42] | Your his attorney? | 你是他的律师? |
[07:43] | If I were you,I’d get a bodyguard,immediately. | 如果我是你 我就立马请个保镖 |
[07:45] | Now,was Sonya in on this? | Sonya和这事有关么? |
[07:47] | Aw,come on, I object. | 我反对 |
[07:48] | Okay,this is not a court of law,Counselor. | 律师先生 这可不是法庭 |
[07:50] | Last I checked, we’re still the United States. | 我们可是在美国这个法制国家 |
[07:52] | I understand. Was she in on it or not? | 我明白 她有没有参与 |
[07:57] | Speak to my attorney. | 问我的律师吧 |
[07:59] | Mr. Edwards will be taking the Fifth Amendment | 根据第五修正案 |
[08:01] | so as not to incriminate. | Edwards先生可免受指控 |
[08:02] | If you ask him one more question, | 根据宪法 你若再追问 |
[08:03] | we will sue you on constutional grounds. | 我们可以将你告上法庭 |
[08:06] | So,you gentlemen despise our justice system | 这么说 在你们眼中 法律法规 |
[08:08] | until you need it. | 可以招之即来 挥之即去 |
[08:11] | Book him. | 把他关起来 |
[08:15] | Tell me the address again. | 再跟我说一遍地址 |
[08:17] | Okay,I’m on my way. Thanks. | 好的 我马上去 谢谢 |
[08:19] | So,what’s up? | 嗯 怎么了 |
[08:21] | Homicide just pulled over Tanninger’s car. | 凶案组找到了Tanninger的车 |
[08:23] | The dead lawyer? | 死去的律师? |
[08:24] | So,did they find Sonya? | 找到Sonya了么? |
[08:26] | No,one male; they’re holding him. | 没有 只抓到一男子 |
[08:29] | All right, let’s go over there. | 好的 我们去吧 |
[08:38] | CALLEIGH: Let’s get him away from the car. | 让他离开那辆车 |
[08:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[08:42] | Hector Rivera. | |
[08:43] | Well,Hector,you want to tell us where Sonya Barak is? | Hector 告诉我们 Sonya Barak的下落 |
[08:46] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[08:47] | She’s the woman last seen driving this car. | 她是最后一个被见到 驾驶这辆车的人 |
[08:52] | How’d you get it? | 你怎么得到这辆车的 |
[08:54] | Uh,found it. The keys was in the ignition. | 路边偶得 钥匙还在点火器上 |
[08:56] | Hmm. Why do I doubt that? | 嗯 我怀疑 |
[08:57] | Let’s step away from the car. | 我们离车远点 |
[08:59] | You got the trunk? | 你要检查后备箱? |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:04] | Is that the killer? Is that him? | 那是凶手么 是他么? |
[09:06] | Doyle,what are you doing here? | Doyle 你在这里干什么? |
[09:08] | I thought you switched to nights. | 我以为你去拍夜班了 |
[09:09] | Film’s not as pretty. | 影片录得不尽人意 |
[09:11] | Besides,you guys get all the hot cases. | 况且 你们处理的 都是要案 |
[09:13] | CSIs have reason to believe | 鉴证人员认为 |
[09:15] | the runway defendant is in the trunk. | 逃跑的被告在后备箱里 |
[09:17] | Just do me a favor, be seen and not heard,okay? | 拜托 看着就是 管好你的嘴巴 |
[09:20] | I’m here on mayor’s orders, remember? | 我可是奉市长的命令来这里的 记得么? |
[09:22] | Look,just give me a little room. | 给我一点空间 |
[09:30] | Oh,man. | 哦 天哪 |
[09:33] | Cal, I’ve got a DB… | Cal 我找到一具尸体 |
[09:36] | 30s,male, | 30多岁 男性 |
[09:38] | multiple stab wounds. | 身上多处刺伤 |
[09:39] | Bet you didn’t know him either, did you Hector? | 你肯定也不”认识”他 是吧 Hector? |
[09:42] | Come on,let’s take a ride. | 跟我们走一趟 |
[09:49] | You working on our defense attorney? | 你在检查辩护律师的尸体? |
[09:52] | Just about to. | 正准备开始 |
[09:54] | Hey,I thought that little terrorist suspect | 嗨 那个恐怖分子 |
[09:56] | already confessed to shooting him. | 已经承认 开枪杀人 |
[09:58] | Craig Edwards? Yeah,he did. | Craig Edwards? 是的 他承认了 |
[10:00] | But you know these Al-Qadr types– | 但是 你也知道基地组织 行踪莫测 |
[10:02] | we have to make sure there’s no loopholes. | 我们要确保 没有漏网之鱼 |
[10:03] | Okay. Well, from what I can see so far, | 现在掌握的情况是 |
[10:08] | Mr. Tanninger took a round in the neck– | Tanninger先生脖子上中了一枪 |
[10:11] | entrance and exit. | 射穿 |
[10:14] | So through and through. So where’s the projectile? | 既然射穿 子弹到哪去了 |
[10:16] | It’s got to be somewhere back at the crime scene. | 应该还在案发现场 |
[10:18] | Then,that’s where Horatio and I will be. | 我和Horatio去看看 |
[10:30] | So,the shot that killed Tanninger went through him, | 子弹射穿Tanninger的身体 |
[10:33] | which means the round came this way. | 弹道应该是这样的 |
[10:56] | Could be a nine-millimeter. | 9毫米口径 |
[10:57] | It’s got blood on it. | 上面还有血 |
[10:59] | Could be the kill shot. | 致命的子弹 |
[11:17] | Horatio,if the shooter was driving | Horatio 如果开枪人 |
[11:18] | by the front of the car, | 坐在前面开车 |
[11:20] | he couldn’t possibly have shot him from there. | 他不可能从那个位置开枪射中律师 |
[11:22] | I agree,Ms. Boa Vista. | 我同意 Boa Vista小姐 |
[11:24] | Will you move the bendy,please? | 麻烦移动一下假人 |
[11:37] | This bullet ricocheted. | 跳弹 |
[11:48] | It wasn’t aimed at Tanninger. | 目标不是Tanninger |
[11:49] | It was aimed at the passenger. | 而是乘客 |
[11:51] | They were trying to kill Sonya. | 他们想杀Sonya |
[11:53] | Yes,they were. | 是的 他们想杀Sonya |
[11:55] | That means she’s in a lot of danger. | 她有危险 |
[11:57] | And,possibly, from her own people. | 而且 可能是他们自己人想杀她 |
[12:00] | But she was helping them in a plot to blow up Miami. | 但是她在幕后推波助澜 密谋炸平迈阿密 |
[12:02] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 这不是自相矛盾么 |
[12:03] | None of this does. | 不矛盾 |
[12:21] | I got your call. | 接到了你的电话 |
[12:22] | Did you get an ID on the dead body in the trunk? | 确认了后备箱里尸体的身份了么? |
[12:25] | Yeah. Gabriel Cervantes. | 是的 Gabriel Cervantes |
[12:28] | 28 years young. | 28岁 |
[12:30] | And C.O.D. is from stabbing? | 死因是被刀刺伤? |
[12:31] | Yeah. Multiple wounds to his chest. | 是的 胸部多处中刀 |
[12:34] | Internally bled out. | 内部出血 |
[12:36] | Ryan’s with the suspects, | Ryan在审嫌犯 |
[12:37] | so I’ll let you know what we find out. | 一有消息 立刻通知你 |
[12:39] | Why are you whispering? | 你为什么说话这么小声 |
[12:40] | That’s the victim’s daughter down there. | 受害人的女儿在 |
[12:43] | She and her aunt came to the morgue. | 她和她阿姨去太平间认尸了 |
[12:45] | She may have seen something. | 她可能看到了什么 |
[12:47] | I thought you’d want to talk to her. | 我想 你得和她谈谈 |
[12:48] | Yeah,I do. | 好的 我去 |
[12:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:02] | Hi. My name is Calleigh. | 嗨 我叫Calleigh |
[13:05] | I work here. | 在这里工作 |
[13:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[13:08] | Emma. | |
[13:11] | Hi,Emma. | 嗨 Emma |
[13:13] | I know that something bad happened today,didn’t it? | 我知道 今天发生了很可怕的事 |
[13:18] | A man hurt my daddy. | 一个男人害了我爸爸 |
[13:27] | Did you see the man do this? | 你都看到了? |
[13:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:33] | At our store. | 在我们的店里 |
[13:35] | I was hiding. | 我藏起来了 |
[13:39] | MAN: Come on, everybody pays,right? | 每个人都得交钱 |
[13:41] | Everybody has to kick up. | 每个人都得交 |
[13:43] | Come on,you understand. | 你明白的 |
[13:47] | GABRIEL: I’m done paying. | 我不给钱了 |
[13:49] | I’m not giving you another dime. | 我不会再给你一个子 |
[13:52] | MAN: Okay,it’s your call. All right? | 好吧 |
[13:56] | (Gabriel groaning) (body slumping on floor) | 这是你自找的 |
[14:12] | Did the man see you in your hiding place? | 这个男人看到你藏起来了么? |
[14:15] | No. | 没有 |
[14:21] | Emma,I want you to know that the man who did this | Emma 记住 杀人偿命 |
[14:25] | is not going get away with it. | 这男人逃不掉 |
[14:28] | Do I have to go to a courthouse to look at him again? | 我要出庭指证他么 |
[14:32] | No. | 不需要 |
[14:35] | My aunt says I might have to. | 我阿姨说我得出庭 |
[14:41] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这样的事情发生的 |
[14:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:54] | Alexx… | |
[14:56] | are these his personal effects? | 这些是他私人遗物? |
[14:59] | Yes. I was just about to go through them. | 是的 我正在检查 |
[15:01] | I don’t see his phone. | 怎么没看到他的手机? |
[15:02] | The EMS guys said they didn’t find one. | 现场人员说他们没有找到 |
[15:04] | They didn’t find one. | 他们没有找到 |
[15:09] | Does he have a business card? | 他有名片么? |
[15:13] | Never met a lawyer without one. | 哪有律师不带名片的 |
[15:15] | Russell Tanninger. | |
[15:18] | All of his numbers are right there. | 他的电话都在上面 |
[15:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:22] | What’s going on,Horatio? | 怎么了 Horatio? |
[15:24] | I don’t know yet,Alexx. | 还不知道 Alexx |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | * * | |
[15:58] | Ran the swabs from the hands of Craig Edwards, | 检测了从Craig Edwards手上 采集的粉末 |
[16:00] | our homegrown shooter. Okay. | -本地杀手 -好 |
[16:02] | They tested positive for GSR, | GSR测试为阳性 |
[16:03] | so we know he fired a gun, | 证明他开过枪 |
[16:05] | but negative for selenium– | 但是硒元素检测为阴性 |
[16:07] | the trace on the cartridges you found at the scene. | 和你在现场找到的弹壳不吻合 |
[16:10] | Bottom line: he never touched those cartridges. | 他没碰过这枪 |
[16:12] | So Edwards is not our shooter. | 这么说 我们要找的凶手 不是Edwards |
[16:14] | No,but why would a guy | 不是 但是 为什么这个人 |
[16:15] | who didn’t commit a murder confe to it? | 没有杀人却要认罪 |
[16:18] | Because if Edwards goes down, | Eric 一旦Edwards认了罪 |
[16:19] | then we stop looking for Sonya’s killer,Eric. | 我们就会停止追查 意图杀害Sonya的人 |
[16:21] | So the killer’s still out there looking for Sonya? | 那么 |
[16:28] | Sonya? | 凶手仍在寻找Sonya 伺机下手 |
[16:30] | CAINE: Listen to me,Sonya. | 听我说 Sonya |
[16:33] | I know that you are not involved in the shooting. | 我知道你和枪杀事件没有关系 |
[16:36] | How do you know for sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[16:39] | Sonya,the shooter was after the passenger– | Sonya 凶手想杀的 是乘客 |
[16:42] | that’s you. | 就是你 |
[16:45] | Most people in your position would have let them have me. | 你们的人 千方百计让他们抓我 |
[16:49] | Sonya,I’m not like most people, | Sonya 我和他们不同 |
[16:52] | and I want you to come in. | 你可以来找我 |
[16:55] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么相信你 |
[16:59] | Because I’m the only one that can keep you alive,Sonya. | 因为 |
[17:05] | Sonya (line clicks off) | |
[17:06] | Sonya. | 只有我 才能保证你的安全 |
[17:17] | Does he have to have that camera in my face? | 他一定要把摄影机对着我的脸 一通猛拍? |
[17:20] | It’s for educational purposes,Hector. | 这是出于教学目的 Hector |
[17:22] | Say hi to your mommy. | 跟你妈妈问声好 |
[17:26] | WOLFE: Start from the beginning. | 开始吧 |
[17:28] | Did you kill Gabriel Cervantes in his bodega? | 你在Gabriel Cervantes的小铺杀了他? |
[17:31] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没有杀人 |
[17:32] | I don’t do that. | 我没有做 |
[17:35] | So you just happened to be driving around | 这么说 你载着一具死尸 |
[17:37] | with the guy’s dead body in your trunk? | 在街上乱晃 |
[17:39] | That dead body was in the trunk way before I jacked it. | 我劫车前 那死尸就已经在后备箱里了 |
[17:42] | Oh,now you jacked it? | 哦 这辆车 是你抢来的? |
[17:44] | You jacked it. | 你抢的这辆车 |
[17:45] | Where’d that happen? | 在哪里? |
[17:47] | On the corner of Eighth and Sola. | 在第八大街和Sola大街的拐角处 |
[17:49] | This chick was sitting at a stop sign. | 这车遇到红灯停下 |
[17:51] | I pull her out of the car. | 我把她从车里拖出来 |
[17:53] | I drove off with it. | 把车开走 |
[17:54] | (tapping window) | |
[17:56] | Get out of the car. | 出来 |
[17:57] | Get out of the car! | 出来 |
[17:58] | Don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[18:00] | Take it. Take it. | 给你 给你 |
[18:01] | It was the easiest thing I ever copped in my life. | 这一票干的 易如反掌 最为轻松 |
[18:04] | WOLFE: Is this the woman? | 是这个女人? |
[18:08] | Oh,yeah,that’s her. | 哦 是的 就是她 |
[18:10] | She looked good. | 很漂亮 |
[18:12] | She looked real good. And you know what? | 真的很漂亮 你知道么 |
[18:14] | I think she was feeling me. | 她好象对我有意思 |
[18:16] | A lot. | 很有意思 |
[18:18] | I think she wanted me to hit it. | 我猜 |
[18:20] | (clicking) | 她勾引我去泡她 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[18:22] | Wow. Do me a favor. | 哇 帮我个忙 |
[18:25] | Take off your jacket. | 把你的外套脱下来 |
[18:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:28] | Because if you killed Cervantes, | 因为 如果你杀了Cervantes |
[18:31] | you probably washed your hands,your sleeves. | 你可能会洗手 洗袖子 |
[18:35] | But I don’t think you’re smart enough | 但我想 你不会聪明到 |
[18:36] | to know to change your clothes | 换下外套 |
[18:37] | So,come on, take off the jacket. | 那么 来吧 脱掉外套 |
[18:39] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 |
[18:51] | WOLFE: H.,uh,Hector gave us a “last seen” on Sonya. | 嗯 根据Hector口供 他最后一个看到Sonya |
[18:54] | Hector,the guy who jacked her car? | Hector抢了她的车 |
[18:56] | Yeah. He said it was the corner of Eighth and Sola. | 是的 他说在第八大街和Sola大街的拐角 |
[18:59] | Suspect’s a mutt,but I think it’s worth taking a look at. | 嫌犯未必可信 但我想 还是去看看 |
[19:01] | Let’s go. | 第八大街和Sola大街的拐角 |
[19:02] | Eighth and Sola. | 走 |
[19:11] | DELKO: So this is where Hector said he carjacked Sonya. | Hector说 他在这抢了Sonya |
[19:15] | So what remains? | 还有什么吗? |
[19:17] | Plenty of tire marks. What else? | -很多的轮胎印 -还有么 |
[19:20] | I don’t know,I’m going to canvass the area | 不知道 我得彻查 |
[19:23] | for witnesses,see if anyone saw her next move. | 问问有没有有目击者 看到她去哪里了 |
[19:26] | CAINE: Wait a second,Eric. | 等等 Eric |
[19:27] | She was on foot | 如果车被抢了 |
[19:29] | ’cause she was carjacked,right? | 她就得步行 是吧 |
[19:30] | That’s right. | 是 |
[19:31] | Maybe she rented a car. | 也许 她会租车代步 |
[19:33] | Excuse me? | 打扰 |
[19:35] | Excuse me,sir, can we talk to you? | 先生 打扰了 我可以和你谈谈么 |
[19:38] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙的 |
[19:39] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[19:40] | Have you seen this woman? Sure have. | -你见过这个女人么? -当然 |
[19:41] | She rented a truck from me a couple hours ago. | 几小时前 她从我这租了一辆车 |
[19:44] | Say where she was going? | 她说要去哪里么 |
[19:45] | No,she didn’t. | 没有 她没说 |
[19:47] | I don’t think she wanted me to know either. | 她也不想告诉我 |
[19:48] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[19:50] | She asked me for an Escalade with tinted windows. | 她租了一辆凯迪拉克Escalade 深色车窗 |
[19:52] | Made sure the GPS wasn’t attached. | 确保没有安装GPS |
[19:59] | I’m going to need a copy of that security tape up there. | 我想要一份监控录影带的拷贝 |
[20:01] | I’m going to have to ask my manager,man. | 你得问经理 先生 |
[20:03] | There won’t be time. | 没有时间了 |
[20:05] | * * | |
[20:11] | Talk me through what you’re doing. | 你做事的时候跟我说说话 |
[20:14] | Okay,this is the jacket worn by our suspect,Hector Rivera. | 好吧 这是嫌犯Hector Rivera穿的外套 |
[20:18] | We believe that he stabbed Gabriel Cervantes, | 我们相信 他捅死了Gabriel Cervantes |
[20:20] | so I’m going to run what’s called a luminol test. | 所以我要做一个发光氨测试 |
[20:24] | What’s luminol? | 什么发光氨 |
[20:25] | Luminol is a compound that, when it interacts | 发光氨是一种化学物质 当它碰到 |
[20:28] | with the iron in hemoglobin, uh… | 血色素里的铁元素是 |
[20:30] | Oh,you’re there. | 重来 |
[20:31] | Luminol is a compound that, when it interacts | 发光氨是一种化学物质 当它碰到 |
[20:33] | with the iron in hemoglobin, will,uh,luminesce. | 血色素里的铁元素是 就会变亮 |
[20:36] | You mean blood? | 你指血? |
[20:37] | Yeah. Nothing vanishes without a trace, | 是的 没什么可以消失的无影无踪 |
[20:40] | especially… blood. | 尤其是 血 |
[20:43] | Stabbings are very bloody, | 用刀捅死人 会溅出大量血迹 |
[20:45] | so if there is blood on this jacket, | 假如这件外套上残留有血迹 |
[20:48] | the luminol will cause it to glow. | 发光氨会让它发亮 |
[20:50] | Oh,cool. | 哦 真酷 |
[20:53] | Another,uh,word for it is,uh,”evidence.” | 呃 亦可称之为”证据” |
[20:57] | Can we even can get that to be even brighter? | 能把那弄得更亮一些吗 |
[20:59] | Okay,I just want it to really pop on film. | 嗯 我只想达到更佳的拍摄效果 |
[21:02] | Yeah,give me a sec. | 好吧 稍等 |
[21:09] | Oh,yeah,that’s my money shot. | 哦 对 这将是我的杰作 |
[21:10] | Yeah,it’s,uh,it’s mine,too. | 也是我的杰作 |
[21:12] | So we just got to get this to the DNA lab, | 然后 我们只要把它送到DNA实验室 |
[21:14] | have them confirm it is our victim’s blood, | 确认这是受害者的血 |
[21:18] | and then,um… case closed. | 然后 呃 这案就结了 |
[21:27] | Hey,Valera,what’d you get from Hector’s jacket? | 嗨 Valera 检测Hector的外套 有何结果 |
[21:31] | Would you mind turning the camera off? | 你能关上摄像机吗 |
[21:34] | Come on,don’t be shy. | 得了 别害羞 |
[21:35] | We’re doing a public service. | 这是在为公众服务 |
[21:37] | Seriously,Ryan, turn it off. | 我是说真的 Ryan 把它关了 |
[21:39] | He’s,uh,he’s harmless, so don’t worry about him. | 他 呃 他没有恶意 别担心 |
[21:44] | Okay,suit yourself. | 好吧 随你便 |
[21:46] | My results are zero. Zip. | 徒劳无功 一无所获 |
[21:48] | There’s no DNA on the jacket. | 验不出DNA |
[21:49] | I don’t see how that’s possible. | 怎么可能 |
[21:51] | The luminol gave a significant blood spatter. | 发光氨表明上面有大量血迹 |
[21:53] | It was actually,uh… more than significant. | 原本是如此 呃 超大量 |
[21:57] | You should have seen it glow. It was amazing. | 你真该看看发光的外套 令人叹为观止 |
[21:59] | VALERA: Oh,I bet it was. | 哦 我相信 |
[22:00] | The problem,is,the more luminol you spray, | 问题在于 发光氨喷得越多 |
[22:02] | the more you dilute the blood. | 血迹就被稀释得越淡 |
[22:15] | Okay. All right. I get it. | 好吧 好吧 我明白了 |
[22:16] | So what have we really got here? | 那 还能得到什么结果 |
[22:18] | Ryan,too much luminol. | Ryan 发光氨太多了 |
[22:20] | There’s no DNA. | 找不到DNA |
[22:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:26] | If you want to get this guy, | 如果你想逮到这家伙 |
[22:27] | you’re gonna have to find some other way. | 就得另辟蹊径 |
[22:37] | You’re gonna have to get that thing out of my face. | 把你那鬼东西给我关了 |
[22:40] | Get it out of my face. | 别拍了 |
[22:55] | Is this Gabriel Cervantes? | 这是Gabriel Cervantes吧 |
[22:56] | It’s the guy from the trunk,yeah. | 对 后备箱里那家伙 |
[22:59] | I don’t know if,uh… | 我不知道 呃 |
[23:03] | you heard. | 你是否听说了 |
[23:04] | That you compromised the only evidence | 把凶手和死者 联系在一起的唯一证据 |
[23:06] | linking the killer to the victim? | 被你搞砸了 |
[23:07] | Yeah,I heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[23:08] | Look,I don’t want an explanation. | 我不想听什么辩解 |
[23:09] | Let’s just find something | 还是设法找到能指证 |
[23:10] | to link it to the driver,Hector. | 那位司机Hector的证据 |
[23:18] | Trunk guy likes his tats,huh? | 后备箱里这家伙很喜欢纹身 |
[23:20] | Three skulls… cross… | 三个骷髅头 十字架 |
[23:23] | Anything unique? | 有什么特别之处吗 |
[23:25] | Alexx says the cross tattoo is new. | Alexx说这个十字架是新纹的 |
[23:28] | Mmm. Yeah. Looks raw. | 嗯 对 看上去很新 |
[23:30] | Mr. Cervantes has the markings of a rough life. | 看来 这位“勇猛骑士”历经磨难 |
[23:32] | Let’s see if we can find a way | 看看我们能否有所发现 |
[23:34] | to tie Hector to it. | 把Hector跟这联系起来 |
[23:36] | What are the chances of these helping bust Hector? | 这些 对逮住Hector 能有多大帮助 |
[23:40] | For your sake,hope high. | 看在你的面子上 但愿能有大用 |
[23:48] | When you were on gang detail, did you see any of these tats? | 你在扫黑组时 是否见过这样的纹身 |
[23:50] | Oh,yeah. Your guy was definitely in a gang. | 哦 这家伙的确是黑帮一员 |
[23:54] | Los Craneos. | Los Craneos帮 |
[23:55] | The Skulls. That’s cute. | 骷髅头 倒是很可爱 |
[23:57] | They left a bloody trail from Miami | 他们在整个迈阿密 |
[23:59] | all the way down the turnpike. | 臭名昭著 血债累累 |
[24:01] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[24:02] | Gabriel Cervantes. | |
[24:04] | Ooh. | 喔 |
[24:05] | Fresh tat. | 这是新纹上去的 |
[24:06] | Couple of days old. | 不过两三天 |
[24:08] | Might as well have had a target on his chest. | 倒不如说在他胸口竖了个靶子 |
[24:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:11] | Well,it’s a cross. | 嗯 这是个十字架 |
[24:12] | It means he gave up the life. | 说明他金盆洗手 浪子回头 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:16] | He was trying to go straight. | 他试图弃恶从善 |
[24:17] | Bought a little bodega. | 经营一家小铺 |
[24:19] | He’s got a… he’s got a little girl. | 他 他有个小女儿 |
[24:20] | Well,if he’d gone straight, | 呃 如果他想弃恶从善 |
[24:22] | that’s an automatic death sentence. | 想想他以前的黑帮背景 |
[24:23] | as far as the gang’s concerned. | 根本是自寻死路 |
[24:24] | You think someone could be pulling | 你认为 有人在内部 |
[24:26] | the strings from the inside? | 幕后操纵 暗下毒手 |
[24:27] | Yeah,you’re gonna want to talk to Rulon Domingo. | 对 你得去问问Rulon Domingo |
[24:29] | He’s the top Craneo shot- caller in Miami-West Prison. | 他是Craneo帮的首脑 正在迈阿密西监服刑 |
[24:32] | He is one cold bastard. | 冷血杂种 |
[24:34] | Well,he’s about to get a temporary release. | 看来 他可以暂时解脱一次 |
[24:48] | Mr. Domingo,are you familiar | Domingo先生 |
[24:50] | with a man named Gabriel Cervantes? | 你是否认识 |
[24:59] | I’m doing three life sentences, little one. | 小妞 我被判了三次无期 |
[25:04] | You know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[25:05] | Means you got nothing to lose by talking to me. | 意味着 你向我交代实情 不疼不痒 没什么损失 |
[25:07] | Gabriel Cervantes is dead. | Gabriel Cervantes死了 |
[25:12] | Do you have any idea why? | 你知道原因吗 |
[25:16] | Gabriel turned his back on us. | Gabriel背判帮会 |
[25:18] | Went straight. | 改过自新 |
[25:20] | Because he bought a bodega and wouldn’t give you kickbacks? | 只因他经营小铺 不愿意向你们交保护费 |
[25:23] | Is that why you had Hector kill him? | 所以你就命Hector杀了他 |
[25:25] | I ain’t copping to nothing. | 我跟这事毫无关系 |
[25:29] | Look… | 听着 |
[25:33] | I know that we can shackle your hands. | 我知道 我们可以铐住你 |
[25:35] | We can remove you from society, | 让你不能为害社会 |
[25:37] | but I can tell that your arms have a very long reach. | 但我明白 你的影响仍在 |
[25:41] | You’re already in for life. | 你已经是终身监禁了 |
[25:43] | What’s one more count of murder? | 再多一桩谋杀又能怎样 |
[25:57] | (inhales deeply) | |
[25:58] | (sighs) | |
[26:01] | Yeah. I gave the okay on Gabriel. | 对 我下令格杀Gabriel |
[26:05] | Had Hector do it. | 让Hector去干的 |
[26:07] | He’s a good soldier. | 他很听话 |
[26:09] | When you talk to Hector, you tell him he made his bones. | 回去告诉Hector 他立了大功 |
[26:14] | I’ll tell you what. | 告诉你 |
[26:16] | I’m going to let you tell him yourself. | 我会抓他进来 让你亲口告诉他 |
[26:33] | DELKO: So,you get anything on these security tapes? | 这些监控录像上有什么发现吗 |
[26:35] | From the corner where Sonya was carjacked? | 从Sonya车子被劫的那个角落拍的吗 |
[26:37] | Haven’t gotten to it yet. | 还没顾得上呢 |
[26:38] | Something else took precedence. | 得先做其它事 |
[26:40] | (sighs) | |
[26:41] | All right,well, this better be good,Coop. | 好吧 希望这能有点线索 Coop |
[26:43] | Dead lawyer’s cell phone. | 被杀律师的手机 |
[26:44] | H told me to try it since Sonya hung up on him. | Sonya挂了H的电话 他让我一直拨这个电话 |
[26:46] | And? And she just got back on-line. | -还有呢 -还有她刚回了电话 |
[26:48] | All right, bring up a grid. | 查她的方位 |
[26:50] | Already on it. | 已经在查了 |
[26:52] | Can you locate the signal? | 能定位吗 |
[26:55] | There she is. | 在这 |
[26:57] | What I don’t get is why Sonya would keep this cell phone. | 我不明白 Sonya为什么要留着这手机 |
[26:59] | The important thing is that she has it. | 重要的是 她留着它 |
[27:03] | Give me something I can tell H. | 有什么可以通知H的 |
[27:04] | Great thing about global positioning,Delko. | 全球定位可真太棒了 Delko |
[27:06] | Lets me deliver you… to her. | 我送你到她那里 |
[29:03] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[29:07] | So… | 别犯傻 |
[29:10] | Where’s Sonya? | Sonya在哪 |
[29:11] | She turned on us. | 她耍了我们 |
[29:13] | She betrayed the cause. | 背叛了事业 |
[29:14] | You’re Al-Qadr? | 你是基地组织成员? |
[29:17] | Two weeks ago,we had a truck headed to the Everglades, | 两周前 我们开着卡车去Everglades |
[29:19] | financed by her, to blow up a nuclear plant. | 她筹措的经费 目的是炸掉核电厂 |
[29:23] | And suddenly you were there. | 你们却凭空出现 坏了好事 |
[29:25] | She betrayed all of Al-Qadr. | 她背叛了所有基地组织成员 |
[29:31] | (panting) | |
[29:36] | Call him an ambulance. | 给他叫救护车 |
[29:58] | CAINE: Frank. | |
[30:05] | She’s alive,Frank. | 她还活着 Frank |
[30:08] | He say anything about Sonya? Yeah,he,uh… | -他说了关于Sonya的事? -对 他 呃 |
[30:11] | he thinks she’s one of us. | 他以为她是我们的人 |
[30:12] | Fat chance. | 怎么可能 |
[30:14] | She planned that explosion a few weeks back, | 几周前她密谋了那次爆炸 |
[30:16] | got us to this warehouse to get us killed. | 如今又把我们引到这货仓来送死 |
[30:18] | We got to find her,Frank. | 我们得找到她 Frank |
[30:20] | Find her right now. | 马上 |
[30:28] | Did you shake the documentarian? | 你甩掉了那个摄影师? |
[30:30] | For now. | 暂时吧 |
[30:33] | What happened to the state attorney? | 联邦检察官怎么说 |
[30:35] | It,um… | 这 呃 |
[30:37] | looks like we’re going to need Emma to testimony. | 看来我们得让Emma出庭作证 |
[30:40] | No,I nailed Rulon’s admission down myself. | 不 我已经迫使Rulon招了 |
[30:43] | It’s just the State feels that a jury isn’t really | 只是 检察官认为 陪审团不会相信 |
[30:46] | going to respond well to a… to a three-time lifer. | 一个被判三次无期徒刑的 罪犯的证言 |
[30:49] | Now,she did see him kill her Dad. | 她亲眼目睹他杀了她爸爸 |
[30:51] | She’s going to be able to ID him. | 她能够指证他 |
[30:53] | Absolutely not,forget it. | 绝对不行 |
[30:54] | All she’s going to have to do is put it on tape. | 她只需录下证词即可 |
[30:56] | I really feel like,uh, | 我真地觉得 |
[30:58] | like they’re going to be able to protect her. | 他们有能力保护她 |
[30:59] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑 |
[31:01] | They don’t even know she exists. | 他们甚至不知道有她这个人 |
[31:02] | You really think I want to tell a gang | 你真以为 我会让那些 杀人不眨眼的黑帮分子知道 |
[31:04] | that she witnessed their murder? | 她目击了凶案经过 |
[31:05] | No. | 不 |
[31:07] | Okay,let’s find another way. | 好吧 我们再想办法 |
[31:12] | Is this the rental agency tape? | 这是租车公司的录像吗 |
[31:15] | Where Sonya was carjacked? | Sonya被劫车的地方 |
[31:16] | Just cued it up. | 正好录下来了 |
[31:18] | There’s Sonya, inside the Mercedes. | 那是Sonya 坐在那辆奔驰里 |
[31:22] | It’s a little hard to tell, | 有点不清楚 |
[31:24] | but it looks like Hector is opening the door. | 不过 看上去 Hector在开车门 |
[31:26] | Zoom in on it,please. | 请把图象放大 |
[31:30] | Let me try something. | 我试试 |
[31:35] | She’s… | 她 |
[31:36] | She’s smiling. | 她在笑 |
[31:40] | Nervous response,maybe? | 或许因为恐惧? |
[31:42] | Roll forward. | 快进 |
[31:45] | He’s helping her out; | 他帮她下车 |
[31:47] | she’s handing him those keys. | 她把钥匙给他 |
[31:49] | That’s odd behavior for a carjacking. | 这不是劫车么 实在匪夷所思 |
[31:51] | This was no carjacking. | 不是劫车 |
[31:53] | Hector definitely knew Sonya Barak. | Hector一定认识Sonya Barak |
[31:55] | That is a fact. | 千真万确 |
[31:59] | CAINE: Mr. Wolfe,is this Hector Rivera’s jacket. | Wolfe先生 这是Hector Rivera的外套吗 |
[32:02] | Yeah,I’ve been doing a little overkill. | 对 我对处理它时 有点过了 |
[32:04] | I’m running sample through the mass spec | 我正对样本进行质谱分析 |
[32:06] | trying to tie it to the stabbing at the bodega, | 试图把它跟小铺的刺杀案联系起来 |
[32:08] | but… I got nothing. | 可是 |
[32:10] | (printer humming) | 一无所获 |
[32:12] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[32:14] | We may have something bigger– | 或许有更大的发现 |
[32:15] | P. E. T. N. | |
[32:17] | P. E. T. N.? What’s that? | PETN 是什么 |
[32:18] | Plastic explosive,Mr. Wolfe. | 塑料炸药 Wolfe先生 |
[32:21] | There were traces of nitropyrene. | 残留有硝化嵌二萘 |
[32:23] | That’s… diesel exhaust. | 那是 柴油机尾气 |
[32:25] | Those are the same components that were found | 开往发电厂的那辆卡车上 |
[32:27] | on the truck that was going to the power plant. | 也发现了同样的物质 |
[32:30] | The truck we stopped. | 我们截住了那辆卡车 |
[32:31] | But the driver died in that explosion. | 可司机在爆炸中身亡了 |
[32:34] | And we never knew who loaded it till now. | 可是 我们一直没找到 是谁装的货 |
[32:40] | Hector,you didn’t carjack Sonya. | Hector 你没有劫Sonya的车 |
[32:42] | I’ve got the whole thing on film. | 监控录像记录了整个过程 |
[32:44] | She handed you her keys. | 她把钥匙给了你 |
[32:46] | And I didn’t stab that dude in the car trunk,either. | 我也没有刺死后备箱里那家伙 |
[32:49] | Yes,you did,Hector; and you made a little girl an orphan. | 不 是你干的 Hector 你令一个小女孩成为了孤儿 |
[32:54] | Prove it. | 拿出证据吧 |
[32:55] | I’ve got you for loading explosives | 我已经查到 你把炸药 |
[32:57] | onto an Al-Qadr truck. | 装到基地组织的卡车上 |
[32:59] | Trace from your jacket ties you to the payload, | 你外套上的残留物证明 你参与了装货 |
[33:01] | so don’t lie to me. | 所以 别想撒谎 |
[33:09] | It’s a job,man,okay? | 伙计 我只负责装运 |
[33:11] | It’s not like I’m a terrorist, all right? | 并不意味着 我就是恐怖分子 |
[33:14] | I’m just a player. | 我只是个打下手的 |
[33:15] | I’m just trying to get my hustle on. | 赚几个辛苦钱 |
[33:17] | I’m in it for the money. Where’s Sonya? | -我是为钱才参与的 -Sonya在哪 |
[33:18] | Last I heard,I don’t know. | 上次见面后 就不知道她去哪了 |
[33:22] | Hector,I’m going to cover it again. | Hector 我再问一次 |
[33:24] | Where’s Sonya? | Sonya在哪 |
[33:31] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[33:33] | She called me this morning, and I had to meet her downtown. | 她上午给我打电话 让我去市区跟她见面 |
[33:40] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[33:44] | Oh,you’re just going to give me this car? | 喔 你要把这车送我? |
[33:46] | Someone from Al-Qadr shot my lawyer. | 有个基地成员 开枪打死了我的律师 |
[33:48] | I don’t want to be implicated. | 我可不想受牵连 |
[33:50] | So this car is hot? | 这么说 警察正在找这车? |
[33:51] | Dump it if you have to. | 如有需要 可把它丢弃 |
[33:52] | And remember, you never saw me. | 记着 你没见过我 |
[33:55] | All right,you know, I got you. | 行 行 我明白 |
[34:04] | I already had to dump a body, | 反正我还得处理一具尸体 |
[34:06] | so I figured I’d kill two birds in one stone. | 所以 我以为可以一石二鸟 |
[34:08] | Under the Patriot Act,this is your last hour of freedom. | 根据爱国者法案 你会被判终身监禁 |
[34:12] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 |
[34:25] | Let’s make a deal. | 我们做个交易吧 |
[34:27] | Maybe I can help you find Sonya. | 或许我能帮你找到Sonya |
[34:29] | You had your chance,Hector. No deal. | 没门 Hector 已经给过你机会了 |
[34:35] | You’re looking for that little girl, | 你在找那个小女孩吗 |
[34:37] | Emma Cervantes,aren’t you? | Emma Cervantes 对吧 |
[34:38] | Went missing after the lab lost evidence. | 证据被毁后 她就失踪了 |
[34:40] | She’s your star witness,right? | 是你的主要证人 对吧 |
[34:42] | Have to find her first. | 得先找到她 |
[34:43] | But you need… you need… you need her testimony | 但你需要 … 需要她的证词 |
[34:45] | to put the father’s killer away,right? | 把杀她父亲的凶手入罪 对吧 |
[34:47] | Nope. Just put him away for life | 不 只是以煽动叛乱罪 |
[34:48] | on a charge of sedition. | 判他终身监禁 |
[34:49] | The little girl doesn’t know that? | 那小女孩不知情吗 |
[34:51] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你事 |
[34:52] | It’d be great to see you tell her | 若能看到 你把Hector伏法的事告诉她 |
[34:53] | you put Hector away. | 真是大快人心 |
[34:54] | Sorry. Elevator’s full.??????? | 对不起 |
[35:03] | Emma? | 电梯满载了 |
[35:13] | Emma? | 你得搭下一趟 |
[35:21] | Emma,it’s safe to come out. | Emma 出来吧 没事了 |
[35:24] | Did you get him? | 你们抓到他了 |
[35:25] | We did. | 是的 |
[35:27] | The man in the jacket? | 那个穿夹克的家伙 |
[35:30] | We got the man in the jacket. | 我们抓到了那个穿夹克的家伙 |
[35:33] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[35:35] | I think that’s a very brave thing to admit. | 能向警方提供证词 说明你是个勇敢的孩子 |
[35:40] | You’re safe now. | 现在 你安全了 |
[35:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:44] | Do I need to talk in court? | 我要不要出庭作证 |
[35:46] | No. You don’t need to talk | 不用 如果你不愿意 |
[35:48] | to anybody if you don’t want to. | 用不着对任何人说 |
[35:53] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[35:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:00] | You can talk to me about anything you want. | 你想谈什么都可以 |
[36:40] | (gunshot) | |
[36:44] | (gunfire) | |
[37:17] | * * | |
[37:24] | H. Nafi’s weapon from the warehouse? | H 那是在货仓里缴获的Nafi的用枪吗 |
[37:30] | Yes,he left me a clear print and the striations | 对 他给我留下了一个清晰的指纹 |
[37:33] | match the round that killed Tanninger. | 子弹条痕也与杀死Tanninger的枪匹配 |
[37:35] | Courthouse. Warehouse. Nafi’s been busy today. | 法院 货仓 Nafi今天可真忙呀 |
[37:38] | I’ll have him brought up from booking. | 我去抓他过来 |
[37:40] | There’s one other thing,Eric. | 还有件事 Eric |
[37:41] | What’s that? I found a smear of blood on the slide | -怎么 -我在滑膛上找到了一块血迹 |
[37:44] | and I want to match it to another suspect. | 我想把它跟另一名疑犯比对一下 |
[37:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:59] | What are striations? | 什么是子弹条痕 |
[38:01] | Striations tell us that the handgun we recovered | 子弹条痕说明 我们在货仓里找到的手枪 |
[38:03] | at the warehouse was used to kill the defense attorney. | 就是杀死辩护律师的凶器 |
[38:09] | (gunshot,bullet ricochets) | |
[38:11] | (tires screeching) | |
[38:14] | So the gun was used. | 就算有人用过那枪 |
[38:15] | But you have nothing to tie my client | 你也没证据证明 我的当事人 |
[38:17] | to the murder of Russell Tanninger. | 与Russell Tanninger被杀有关 |
[38:19] | And I have no desire to, | 我也不想证明 |
[38:20] | Mr. Fremont. | Fremont先生 |
[38:23] | (sotto voce): DNA spectra. | DNA谱图 |
[38:26] | CAINE: DNA spectra | DNA谱图 |
[38:29] | confirming… | 证明 |
[38:31] | that you,Mr. Fremont… | 是你 Fremont先生 |
[38:33] | you killed Mr. Tanninger. | 是你杀死了Tanninger先生 |
[38:36] | Oh,this is just– | 哦 这真是 |
[38:38] | this is just typical government B.S. | 真是典型的政府作风 |
[38:40] | You can’t get a “terrorist”, | 抓不到”恐怖分子” |
[38:42] | so you go after the attorney. | 便归罪于律师 |
[38:43] | You’re a part of this. | 你也参与了 |
[38:45] | You’re Al-Qadr,aren’t you? | 你是基地组织成员 不是吗 |
[38:51] | You got a slide bite when you shot Tanninger. | 你枪击Tanninger时 |
[38:57] | (gunshot) (bullet ricochets) | 手被滑膛钩了一下 |
[39:04] | DELKO: Your problem is the bullet ricocheted | 问题是 子弹没击中Sonya |
[39:06] | when you missed Sonya. | 出现了跳弹 |
[39:07] | Lucky for us, your DNA’s in the system | 我们很走运 因为过去的一桩袭击指控 |
[39:09] | on an old assault charge. | 你的DNA被记录在案 |
[39:10] | CAINE: And Mr. Nafi didn’t notice | 你把枪交给Nafi时 |
[39:12] | the blood on the weapon when you handed it to him, | 他没有注意到枪上的血迹 |
[39:14] | did you,Mr. Nafi? | 是吧 Nafi先生 |
[39:17] | You tried to set me up? | 你想陷害我 |
[39:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[39:20] | You gave me this gun to kill Sonya. | 你给我这枪 让我去杀Sonya |
[39:26] | We know where Sonya is. | 我们知道Sonya在哪 |
[39:29] | Do what you have to do. | 完成你的任务 |
[39:36] | Right after his attempt failed this morning. | 就在今早的行动失败后 |
[39:39] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Fremont? | 不是吗 Fremont先生 |
[39:43] | Just stay strong. | 坚强点 |
[39:44] | We have to be aware of our weakest link. | 我们得明白自己的软肋 |
[39:46] | Sonya set us up. | Sonya陷害了我们 |
[39:48] | CAINE: She didn’t set you up. | 她没有陷害你们 |
[39:49] | We didn’t need her to. | 我们也不需要她这么做 |
[39:51] | Book these two animals. | 把这两禽兽关起来 |
[39:57] | What about Sonya? | Sonya怎么办 |
[39:58] | There’s no sign of her anywhere. | 依然下落不明 |
[39:59] | I think she’s running out of friends. | 我想她已经众叛亲离了 |
[40:00] | She’s still got one. | 还有一个 |
[40:08] | I just spoke to the clerk | 我刚跟Porterson法官审判室的 办事员谈过 |
[40:09] | in Judge Porterson’s courtroom. Okay,who posted bail? | 谁保释了她 |
[40:12] | Ready for this? Peter Kinkella. | 肯定想不到 居然是Peter Kinkella |
[40:14] | Is this guy crazy? I mean,she tried to kidnap his family. | 这家伙是不是疯了 她曾绑架他的家人 |
[40:16] | What did he use for collateral? | 他用什么担保的 |
[40:18] | His yacht. | 他的游艇 |
[40:19] | It sounds like Sonya found a new partner. | 看来Sonya找到了一个新搭档 |
[40:21] | It certainly does. | 确实 |
[40:32] | Taking a cruise,Mr. Kinkella? | 要出海吗 Kinkella先生 |
[40:39] | Matter of fact,we are. | 事实上 是的 |
[40:41] | Ask Sonya. | 去问Sonya吧 |
[40:42] | We’re going to watch the sunset. | 我们要去看日落 |
[40:45] | Could be your last,Sonya. | Sonya 这或许是你最后一次看日落了 |
[40:47] | What? | 什么 |
[40:48] | Why don’t you tell her,Peter? | Peter 何不告诉她真相 |
[40:50] | Don’t listen to him,Sonya. | 别听他的 Sonya |
[40:52] | He’s trying to screw up our cruise. | 他只是想破坏我们的海上之行 |
[40:54] | Sonya,he posted your bail on the hopes | Sonya 他把你保释出来 |
[40:57] | that your people would kill you. | 是想借刀杀人 |
[40:59] | When that failed,he developed his own plan. | 计划失败 他又想了这招 |
[41:01] | That’s what today is about,isn’t it,Peter? | 等今天下手 |
[41:08] | Peter? | 不是吗 Peter |
[41:13] | Do you have any idea what it’s like | 你有否体会过与家人 |
[41:15] | to have your family taken from you? | 分离的痛苦 |
[41:17] | As a matter of fact, I do,Peter. | 事实上 我知道 Peter |
[41:20] | Then you understand. | 那你应该理解 |
[41:22] | I do understand, but you still have your family. | 我是理解 可你的家人还在 |
[41:24] | Go back to them. | 回他们身边去吧 |
[41:35] | I’m telling you, this woman is evil. | 告诉你 这女人只会惹是生非 |
[41:39] | Then get out while you can. | 趁现在还来得及 及早脱身才是上策 |
[41:44] | Peter,this is… this is above your head. | Peter 你一时头脑发热 |
[41:47] | Now I need you to believe me. | 现在 请你相信我 |
[41:51] | Leave now. | 马上离开 |
[42:07] | Enjoy the sunset. | 尽情享受日落吧 |
[42:24] | You venture outside these local waters, | 若你离开本地水域 |
[42:26] | you violate your bail. | 就违反了保释条款 |
[42:28] | I know my boundaries. | 我知道界线在哪 |
[42:30] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[42:31] | You have nothing to hold me on,Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[42:35] | (laughing) | 你抓不住我 |
[42:36] | I’m free until the trial. | 在开庭前 我是自由的 |
[42:38] | You’re still in danger,Sonya. | Sonya 你的处境仍然堪忧 |
[42:40] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[42:42] | Can you? | 是吗 |
[42:44] | I’ll see you in court. | 法庭上见 |
[42:46] | I’ll be there. | 随时恭候 |
[01:05] | is to just sit back,relax, 12 00:01:05,920 –> 00:01:09,080 and watch as the world we know changes forever. | 然后 注视着这个世界 永久改变 |