时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | No joy with the flare. | 信号弹很晃眼 |
[00:40] | I cannot make out the target, over. | 我辨不清目标 |
[00:42] | (helicopter passing overhead) | 完毕 |
[00:47] | This is Perry. | 我是Perry |
[00:48] | I’ll proceed to the next checkpoint. | 我在向下一个关卡前进 |
[00:49] | I repeat, I’ve got the target. | 重复一遍 |
[00:52] | (gunshots) | 我已击中目标 |
[00:54] | Moving to target two. | 向二号目标前进 |
[00:56] | (gun clicking) | |
[01:07] | MAN (over radio): Be advised, be advised. | 注意 注意 |
[01:09] | Clear and lock all weapons. | 任务完成 收起武器 |
[01:10] | Return to HQ once you have a safe weapon. | 收起武器后返回总部 |
[01:13] | (car horn honks nearby) | |
[01:25] | REPORTER (over speaker): It’s going to be a hot one in Miami today | 今天 迈阿密将酷热难挡 |
[01:27] | with a high of 98 degrees. | 温度高达98度 |
[01:29] | We will have some relief with a nice tropical breeze | 东南部吹来的热带微风 |
[01:32] | blowing in from the southeast. | 将会稍微缓解炎热的天气 |
[01:33] | This is Johnny Mountain, WKOR Weather. | 在干什么 |
[01:33] | What do you think you were doing? | 在干什么 |
[01:34] | They rushed the clock. | 他们把表调快了 |
[01:36] | We could have had a perfect score, | 我们本可拿到个不错的分数 |
[01:37] | That was my last target. | 那是我的最后一个目标 |
[01:40] | Matt, what’s wrong? | Matt 怎么了 |
[01:42] | You killed someone. | 你杀人了 |
[02:09] | CAINE: Our victim is a dead U.S. Marine, Frank. | Frank 死者是海军陆战队员 |
[02:12] | Sergeant Timothy Hicks, he’s a recruiter here in Miami. | Timothy Hicks军士 现为迈阿密的征兵人员 |
[02:15] | Who came out to a civilian gun range. | 无故出现在这战斗游戏中 被枪击中 |
[02:18] | Except none of these wannabes | 这两位超级狂热者称 |
[02:19] | claim they saw our victim today. | 今天游戏中 未见到受害者 |
[02:22] | Till Derrick Perry there put five in his back. | 直到Derrick Perry在他背后连放五枪 |
[02:24] | Look, I told you already, I didn’t mean to. | 我已经告诉你了 我不是有意的 |
[02:27] | I saw it, sir– it was an accident. | 长官 我也看到 只是场意外 |
[02:29] | And you are? | 你是? |
[02:30] | Matthew Batra. | |
[02:31] | Derrick and I come here all the time. | Derrick和我经常来这玩 |
[02:33] | I know you’re thinking | 我知道 你一定认为 |
[02:34] | I was all battle crazy and didn’t see him… | 我打仗打疯了 没有看到他 |
[02:35] | but that guy didn’t make a sound. | 但是他毫无声息地坐在那 谁也无法察觉 |
[02:38] | That’s because he was already dead. | 那是因为他已经死了 |
[02:41] | TRIPP: He was shot somewhere else | 他在别处被枪杀 |
[02:42] | and dumped here. | 然后被人弃尸在这 |
[02:42] | Which is why there’s no blood, Frank. | 所以 现场没有血迹 |
[02:45] | No blood. | 没有血迹 |
[02:46] | So we’re, like, free to go? | 那么 我们可以走了吗 |
[02:48] | Yeah, you’re free to go, but don’t go far. | 可以走了 但是 别走远了 |
[02:54] | Somebody wanted us to think | 有人制造假象 误导我们 |
[02:55] | our vic died here in this playground war. | 死者是在这里遇害 |
[02:58] | Frank, the war may be staged, | Frank “战斗”是假 |
[03:01] | but the murder is real. | 谋杀是真 |
[03:52] | WOLFE: So the victim was a Marine recruiter? | 被害人是个海军陆战队征兵员? |
[03:54] | That’s probably motive right there, right. | 可能这就是动机 |
[03:56] | You got something against the military, Wolfe? | Wolfe 你对军队颇有微词? |
[03:58] | No, but with what’s going on in Iraq right now, | 不 但从目前伊拉克的局势来看 |
[04:00] | it makes sense there are a lot of people | 许多人对军队 |
[04:01] | who have it out for the military, don’t you think? | 有敌对情绪 你认为呢 |
[04:04] | All I know is he wears the uniform, so he gets our best. | 我只知道 他穿着制服 身为军人 所以 我们得好好检查 |
[04:07] | Lividity puts his time of death | 尸体上的青黑色说明 |
[04:08] | several hours before he was shot. | 他在被射中几小时前遇害 |
[04:10] | That’s why there wasn’t any blood. | 所以 现场没有血迹 |
[04:26] | He was definitely killed somewhere else. | 他一定是在其他地方被杀 |
[04:28] | Do you get a cause of death yet? | 死因? |
[04:29] | Blunt force trauma to the forehead, | 前额受到硬物撞击 |
[04:30] | and I do mean blunt. | 重击 |
[04:33] | Whatever hit him | 击中他的东西 |
[04:34] | was flat and very hard. | 为扁平状而且很硬 |
[04:37] | I’ll start my recon. | 我查一下周围情况 |
[04:38] | Hey, Eric… | 嘿 Eric |
[04:40] | I’m also thinking kidnapping. | 我认为 他有可能被绑过 |
[04:42] | His hands were bound with something. | 他的手被什么东西系着 |
[04:47] | Except his feet weren’t. | 脚却没有被捆的痕迹 |
[04:50] | Killer bound his hands, | 凶手绑起他的手 |
[04:51] | probably used them like a handle to drag him up here. | 拽着他的手 把他拖到这来 |
[04:58] | Got the drag marks over here to prove it. | 这有拖拽的痕迹 可以证明 |
[05:01] | Probably not going to be able to get any impression, though. | 不过 可能得不到清晰的印记 |
[05:04] | Maybe they can tell us where they came from. | 可以据此推测 |
[05:08] | (camera shutter clicking) | 他们从何处来 |
[05:19] | Yeah, it looks like there was a struggle, but… | 看起来 这发生过一场打斗 |
[05:22] | it’s hard to believe that anybody | 难以置信 有人 |
[05:23] | could overpower a guy that big. | 可以轻易制服这样一位壮汉 |
[05:26] | This is his truck. | 这是他的卡车 |
[05:28] | It’s registered to a Timothy | 车主是 |
[05:29] | and Donna Hicks. | Timothy 和Donna Hicks |
[05:32] | He left a wife behind. | 他有妻室 |
[05:33] | He left his blood behind, too. | 还有血迹 |
[05:36] | I think this is where our recruiter was killed. | 我想 征兵员就是在这被杀的 |
[05:47] | You ready for me? | 给我准备好了吗 |
[05:48] | Calleigh | Calleigh, baby, have I ever made you wait? |
[05:53] | (sighs) | 亲爱的 我什么时候让你等过 |
[05:55] | Man in uniform. | 身着戎装 |
[05:57] | And looks like he went through a lot of them. | 他经历了不少枪林弹雨 |
[06:00] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[06:01] | Today wasn’t the first time he was shot. | 这不是他第一次被枪击 |
[06:04] | See these scars? | 看这些累累伤疤 |
[06:07] | They’re old bullet wounds. | 都是旧伤 |
[06:09] | Barely a piece of him without a scar. | 他几乎体无完肤 |
[06:11] | Tim Hicks was a fighter. | Tim Hicks是一个勇猛的斗士 |
[06:14] | You know, I bet he got some of them saving people’s lives. | 他曾被授予青铜星章 所以 我想 |
[06:17] | He was awarded the Bronze Star. | 有些枪伤 是因为救人而留下的 |
[06:21] | Yeah. That makes this even harder to say. | 是的 所以 我更难开口了 |
[06:26] | I found traces of a white powder in his nasal cavity. | 我在鼻腔内发现些白色粉末 |
[06:33] | Oh, I do not think that he is the type. | 我认为 他不像个瘾君子 |
[06:35] | Well, things aren’t always as they seem. | 有时 表象与事实总是相去甚远 |
[06:37] | You know, I bet that powder could help explain | 我想 这些粉末足以说明 |
[06:40] | how someone overpowered a trained soldier. | 一个训练有素的士兵 怎会被人轻易放倒 |
[06:42] | I sent it to Tox. | 我送去做毒性化验 |
[06:44] | And you’ll be the first to know. | 有结果第一个通知你 |
[06:46] | Thanks, Alexx. | 谢谢 Alexx |
[06:54] | I heard you got the tox report back on our dead recruiter, | 你拿到死者的毒性检验报告了? |
[06:57] | so, uh, what’s his poison? | 什么毒? |
[06:58] | Ketamine. | 克他命(一种高效麻醉剂) |
[07:00] | Ketamine? | 克他命? |
[07:01] | Is a cat tranquilizer, | 猫吃的镇定剂? |
[07:03] | Yep. Commonly known on the street as Special K. | 是的 行话叫大K |
[07:05] | It won’t kill anybody, | 这种药 不会使人毙命 |
[07:06] | but it’s the perfect drug to overpower someone. | 不过 致人昏厥 再合适不过 |
[07:09] | Well, they found powder up his nose, | 他的鼻子里有白色粉末 |
[07:10] | so how do you get someone to snort a drug? | 他怎么吸入的镇定药? |
[07:13] | Trust. | 信任 |
[07:14] | I don’t follow. | 不懂你的意思 |
[07:15] | Well, I just found out his wife is a veterinarian, | 我刚查到 他妻子是名兽医 |
[07:17] | so she’d have access to the drug and… to his trust. | 所以 她可以得到那种药 而且他对妻子 深信不疑 |
[07:22] | Let’s go. | 走 去查查 |
[07:23] | I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[07:32] | (dog barking in distance) | |
[07:33] | DUQUESNE: You work out of your home, Dr. Hicks? | Hicks医生 你就在家工作? |
[07:34] | Yeah. Kennel’s out back, as if you couldn’t tell. | 是的 屋后就是狗窝 你们也听到了 |
[07:37] | Is that where you kept the ketamine? | 你把克他命放在那? |
[07:39] | Among other drugs I use to treat the animals, yes. | 是的 和其他动物用药放在一起 |
[07:42] | We found high doses of ketamine in your husband’s system. | 我们在你丈夫体内 发现高剂量的克他命 |
[07:44] | Do you know anything about that? | 你是否知情 |
[07:46] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天那 |
[07:49] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[07:50] | Tim asked me about ketamine… if it would relax him. | Tim问过我 服用克他命 是否可以让他放松 |
[07:55] | So he took the ketamine from your office? | 所以 他从你那拿的克他命? |
[07:57] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[07:59] | He’s never done anything like that before. | 他以前从未这样过 |
[08:02] | You don’t understand. | 你们不明白 |
[08:03] | Tim doesn’t just sign recruits and then forget about them. | Tim不是那种 招了新兵 然后就忘得一干二净的人 |
[08:06] | He cares about his recruits. | 他一直很惦念那些新兵 |
[08:07] | Sometimes we’d get two death notices a day from Iraq. | 有时候我们一天会得到 两次从Iraq传来的阵亡消息 |
[08:12] | TIMOTHY: He put his trust in me. | 他信任我 |
[08:14] | He was 20 years old. | 可他 年仅20岁 |
[08:15] | You were always honest with him. | 你对他 |
[08:17] | (dogs barking in distance) | 也算仁至义尽 |
[08:19] | You need some sleep. | 你得多休息 |
[08:23] | We’re going to need to check your medical supplies, Dr. Hicks. | Hicks医生 我们得查下你的药品供给 |
[08:26] | Uh, we had a break-in a couple days ago. | 几天前 有人破门而入 |
[08:28] | Some things were taken. | 偷走了些东西 |
[08:30] | Were any of these things ketamine? | 包括克他命? |
[08:32] | Maybe… I’m don’t know what all was taken. | 可能吧 我不知道 |
[08:34] | Did you file a police report? | 你们报警了吗 |
[08:37] | No. | 没有 |
[08:38] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 我想也是 |
[08:39] | Would you mind if we checked point of entry? | 可否让我们检查下闯入的地方 |
[08:41] | It’s the back window. | 在后窗 |
[08:42] | I haven’t even cleaned up the glass yet. | 我还没来得及清理玻璃 |
[08:44] | Well, that’s a good thing for us. | 正好方便我们检查 |
[08:50] | Am I going to lose my license? | 我会被吊销执照吗 |
[08:53] | There’s a possibility you may lose more than that. | 你失去的 |
[09:18] | (trilled beeping) | 可能更多 |
[09:23] | Hey, I just finished running trace | 嘿 我刚做完 |
[09:25] | on the victim’s wrists. | 死者手腕处的检验 |
[09:26] | Yeah, anything useful? | 有什么收获吗 |
[09:27] | Micropore elastic paper with cotton overlay | 弹性微孔纸屑 棉覆着物 |
[09:30] | and a Uro-Bond adhesive. | 和生物黏合剂 |
[09:31] | Medical tape. But that’s among other things. | -医用胶带 -也有可能是其他东西 |
[09:33] | It’s got such a wide range of uses. | 它的用途很广 |
[09:35] | Okay, well, let’s hope we get something. | 好吧 希望能有所收获 |
[09:37] | I just pulled a fat, juicy print off the victim’s nametag. | 我刚从死者的标牌上提取到个 清晰无比的指纹 |
[09:41] | I’m running it through AFIS now. | 我正在AFIS中查 |
[09:46] | Sean Reynolds, charged with assault | Sean Reynolds 几年前 因袭击他人被起诉 |
[09:48] | a couple of years ago; charges were dismissed. | 后来 起诉被撤消 |
[09:51] | Look what he’s got for a work address. | 看看他的工作地 |
[09:53] | Yeah, that’s a little more than a coincidence. | 不止是巧合 恐怕大有文章 |
[09:55] | Wolfe’s out in the field; I’m going to have him pay a visit. | Wolfe在出现场 |
[10:00] | Sean Reynolds? | 我通知他 顺路拜访一下这位朋友 |
[10:03] | You tired of hamburger? | 吃腻了汉堡包? |
[10:04] | You ready to eat steak? | 想吃牛排了? |
[10:06] | You’ve come to the right place. | 那你来对地方了 |
[10:07] | Yeah, um, Ryan Wolfe. | |
[10:10] | Look like a leader, Wolfe. | 很有领袖的潜质 |
[10:11] | Marine Corps needs leaders like you. | 海军需要像你这样的领袖 |
[10:14] | I’m a CSI. I’m here to talk to you about Tim Hicks. | 我是鉴证科的 我来这 |
[10:18] | Hicks… | 问你些关于Tim Hicks的情况 |
[10:20] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[10:21] | And a top-notch recruiter. | 也是个首屈一指的征兵员 |
[10:23] | He’ll be missed. | 人们会怀念他 |
[10:24] | You two recruit together? | 你们一起征召新兵入伍? |
[10:25] | Let’s just say we both went after them. | 应该说 我们同台竞争 |
[10:29] | You mean you competed. | 你是说 你和他是竞争对手? |
[10:30] | Competition keeps you frosty. | 竞争使人上进 让人保持冷静 |
[10:32] | That’s the Marine Corps way. | 这是海军的一贯作风 |
[10:33] | The thing about competition is, | 关于竞争 |
[10:34] | sometimes it can get out of hand. | 有时可能会失控 |
[10:36] | See, your fingerprints were found | 我们在Hicks军士的制服上 |
[10:38] | on Sergeant Hicks’s uniform. | 发现了你的指纹 |
[10:41] | You’re looking to pin his death on me? | 你们认为 我杀了他? |
[10:43] | You want to tell me why your hands | 那你来告诉我 为什么 |
[10:45] | were on the victim’s chest? | 会印在死者胸口的名牌上 |
[10:50] | Couple days back, Hicks got this letter. | 几天前 Hicks收到一封信 |
[10:52] | It just set him off. | 他大发脾气 |
[10:54] | Hate mail’s one thing, but this guy’s threatening my life. | 出言不逊就算了 这家伙居然威胁到我安危 |
[10:57] | Listen to me, it’s just some whack job. | 听我说 这只不过是种发泄 |
[10:59] | All right? | 好点了吗 |
[11:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:02] | Where’s that letter now? | 那封信呢 |
[11:04] | Probably his desk. | 可能在他桌上 |
[11:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | “You killed me. | “你杀死了我 |
[11:17] | “Killed me with your lies. | “用你的谎言杀死了我 |
[11:18] | My blood is on your hands.” | 你手上沾满我的血” |
[11:21] | There isn’t a return address. | 没有回邮地址 |
[11:23] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:23] | The challenge keeps us frosty. | 挑战让我们上进 |
[11:25] | It’s the CSI way. | 这是鉴证科的一贯风格 |
[11:55] | * * | |
[12:14] | Damn… | 见鬼 |
[12:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[12:16] | I just ran the sample from envelope. | 我刚查了信封上采到的样本 |
[12:19] | I got a really good clean sample. | 明明非常干净 没有受到污染 |
[12:21] | But there’s nothing coming out of CODIS? | 可是CODIS里没查到? |
[12:22] | Did you try the military DNA database? | 你有没有试过军队的DNA数据库 |
[12:25] | Because if you ask me, | 我觉得 |
[12:26] | it sounds like that letter was written by a soldier. | 那信像出自某个士兵之手 |
[12:28] | Does that database track criminals in the military? | 那个数据库记录有军队里的犯罪情况? |
[12:30] | It has all the people in the military. | 所有军人的信息都在其中 |
[12:32] | Every recruits’ DNA is cataloged. | 每个新兵的DNA信息 都记录在案 |
[12:35] | It’s mainly used for identifying remains. | 主要是用来辨认尸体 |
[12:37] | How did we get access to that? | 怎么才能进去? |
[12:39] | It a perk when you cooperate with JAG. | 这就是和军法署合作的好处咯 |
[12:44] | Marine Corporal Kevin Kirby. | 海军陆战队下士Kevin Kirby |
[12:47] | Let’s see, where’s he stationed? | 他的驻地在哪? |
[12:49] | He was on the ground in Fallah, | 他原本驻扎在Fallah |
[12:50] | but he’s back home on bereavement leave here in Miami. | 但目前他请丧假回到了迈阿密 |
[12:54] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[12:57] | His brother. | 他弟弟 |
[12:58] | The funeral is tomorrow, viewing is today. | 葬礼在明天 今天是告别仪式 |
[13:01] | I’ll let Horatio know. | 我去通知Horatio |
[13:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:34] | * * | |
[13:53] | Did you serve with my Patrick in Iraq? | 你和Patrick一起 在伊拉克服役? |
[13:55] | No, Mrs. Kirby, I’m not military. | 不 Kirby太太 我不是军人 |
[13:57] | My name is Horatio Caine. | 我叫Horatio Caine |
[13:59] | I’m with CSI. | 是鉴证科的 |
[14:03] | Both of my sons served… | 两个儿子上战场 |
[14:07] | but only one came back alive– | 却只有一个活着回来 |
[14:10] | Kevin. | |
[14:13] | Ma’am, when you’re ready, I’d like to talk to Kevin. | 夫人 如果你愿意 我想跟Kevin谈谈 |
[14:23] | Kevin isn’t really Kevin anymore. | Kevin 早已不复从前 |
[14:27] | Being over there did something. | 历经战场的磨难 |
[14:31] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[14:33] | all he does is stare at the TV. | 他现在 只会痴痴地盯着电视 |
[14:44] | He’s right outside. | 他就在外面 |
[14:59] | CAINE: Kevin? | Kevin吗? |
[15:00] | Sir. | 长官 |
[15:04] | Kevin, I wanted to talk to you about Sergeant Hicks. | Kevin 我想跟你谈谈Hicks军士 |
[15:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[15:09] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 坐下吧 |
[15:15] | I understand, Kevin, | Kevin 我明白 |
[15:16] | you wrote quite an angry letter to the sergeant. | 你给军士写了一封措辞激烈的信 |
[15:21] | I did, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[15:23] | Why did you do that? | 为什么? |
[15:27] | He, uh, told me that I could make a lot of money | 他 呃 告诉我说 只要介绍别人 |
[15:31] | if I got somebody to join the Marine Corp, | 加入海军陆战队 |
[15:34] | and that they would make a lot of money, too. | 我和他们 都能大赚一笔 |
[15:38] | So you brought your brother, Patrick. | 所以 你介绍弟弟Patrick入伍 |
[15:40] | And now he’s dead. | 而现在 |
[15:45] | Kevin, | 他却撒手而去 |
[15:47] | what if I were to tell you that Sergeant Hicks is dead, too? | 如果我告诉你 Hicks军士也死了呢 |
[15:57] | It’s my fault, sir. | 长官 都是我的错 |
[15:59] | Sergeant Hicks? | Hicks军士吗? |
[16:01] | No. | 不 |
[16:03] | Patrick. | |
[16:05] | I killed my brother, sir. | 长官 我害死了亲弟弟 |
[16:07] | In Iraq, I killed him. | 就在伊拉克 我杀了他 |
[16:08] | I killed my brother, sir! He doesn’t mean that. | -长官 我害死了弟弟 先生 -他有些词不达意 |
[16:11] | Kevin, you don’t mean that, baby. | Kevin 亲爱的 你不是故意的 亲爱的 |
[16:13] | Why don’t you go inside, okay? | 进屋去 好吗 |
[16:15] | (quietly): Come on. Come on. | 去吧 去吧 |
[16:24] | I told you he’s not well. | 我告诉过你 他不太正常 |
[16:25] | He says these kinds of things all the time. | 喃喃自语 说个不停 |
[16:28] | He’s not right. | 他说得不对 |
[16:29] | I understand, ma’am. | 我明白 夫人 |
[16:32] | Ma’am, if you would ever like to talk to me about this further, | 夫人 如果你想与我详谈 |
[16:36] | I would appreciate a call, okay? | 请给我打电话 我随时恭候 |
[17:10] | That the glass from the Hicks’s window? | Hicks家的玻璃? |
[17:13] | (laughs) | |
[17:14] | How long were you watching? | 你偷窥多久啦 |
[17:15] | Long enough to know you found something. | 很久呢 一直看你有发现了 才开口 |
[17:17] | Okay, yeah, I did. | 是的 我确实有发现 |
[17:19] | Some kind of staple fiber, got Kevlar in it. | 是某种人造短纤维 里面含有纤维B (一种质地牢固重量轻的合成纤维) |
[17:22] | It’s Nomex. | 是诺梅克斯 (一种制宇航服或消防服的材料) |
[17:24] | It’s a flame resistant material | 一种防火材料 |
[17:26] | used in military gloves. | 用于军用手套 |
[17:27] | SWAT uses it as well. | 反恐特警队也用 |
[17:29] | So Dr. Hicks was telling the truth– | 那么Hicks医生没说慌 |
[17:32] | someone did break in. | 的确有人私闯民宅 |
[17:34] | Okay, well, I’ll swab it for epithelials, | 嗯 我会从上面提取上皮组织 |
[17:36] | and I’ll run it through CODIS and the military databases. | 然后再去搜索CODIS和军队数据库 |
[17:38] | You know what? I think we already met the guys | 我想 我知道 |
[17:39] | who were wearing those gloves. | 谁戴过这手套 |
[17:41] | Which database? | 在哪个数据库查? |
[17:43] | Neither. | 都不用 |
[17:45] | We already told Tex everything there is to tell | 在交战区 我们已把情况 |
[17:47] | back at the gun range. | 一五一十交代给了Tex |
[17:48] | Did you forget to tell Detective Tripp | 你们没告诉Tripp探员 |
[17:50] | that you recently broke into the victim’s house, | 最近 你们曾闯入过死者家中 |
[17:52] | and that you took drugs | 偷拿了他妻子的 |
[17:53] | from his wife’s veterinary practice? | 兽药 |
[17:55] | You can’t prove that. | 无凭无据 |
[17:59] | We found a piece of Nomex on the window. | 我们在窗子那找到了一块诺梅克斯 |
[18:02] | All I have to do is take a look at your gloves | 我只需检查一下你们的手套 |
[18:04] | to see which one of you did it. | 就能查出是谁干的 |
[18:07] | Don’t fold, Matt. | 别多嘴 Matt |
[18:08] | Then you tell. | 那你说 |
[18:09] | No way. | 没门 |
[18:10] | Not on your life. | -绝对不行 -告诉她实情 |
[18:11] | Tell her or she’s going to think it’s something worse. | 否则她会妄加揣测 |
[18:13] | Worse than being a chicken? | 揣测什么 我们是胆小怕事的懦夫? |
[18:14] | Chicken about what? | 什么懦夫 |
[18:18] | Hicks and his partner came to our school. | Hicks和他同事来过我们学校 |
[18:21] | He looked so cool, | 他看上去威风凛凛 |
[18:22] | you know, in his uniforms and everything? | 军装笔挺 英姿勃勃 |
[18:25] | Hicks was talking about | Hicks说 |
[18:26] | how we could make a difference over there– | 我们将扮演举足轻重的角色 |
[18:28] | change history.Make history. | 改变历史 创造历史 |
[18:30] | Save lives. | 拯救大众于水火 |
[18:32] | So we signed up. | 所以我们都签了字 |
[18:35] | Today, you’ve taken the first step to becoming men. | 今天 你们已经迈出了 成为男子汉的第一步 |
[18:39] | We’re going to shoot some big-ass guns. | 我们会玩酷毙了的枪 |
[18:41] | Just wait till the ladies see us after boot, we’ll be ripped. | 让女士们看看我们 |
[18:44] | (laughing) | 当兵的样子 我们会乐晕的 |
[18:46] | Then Derrick started having second thoughts. | 后来 Derrick改变了主意 |
[18:48] | So we figured if we stole back his file, | 我们想 如果能把文件偷回来 |
[18:50] | there wouldn’t be a way to prove he enlisted. | 就不能证明他参了军 |
[18:52] | We wanted to hit up his office, but… | 我们想去他办公室 可是 |
[18:54] | he took the files home with him. | 他把文件带回了家 |
[18:56] | Why didn’t you just tell us you | 为什么 在现场 没告诉我们 |
[18:56] | that you knew Sergeant Hicks in the first place? | 你们与Hicks军士见过? |
[18:59] | Because… | 因为 |
[19:01] | we thought it’d look bad. | 我们觉得这会火上浇油 |
[19:03] | And yours was the only application that you took? | 你们只拿走了自己的申请表吗 |
[19:06] | There was a bunch. | 那里有一撂 |
[19:07] | We didn’t know which one, so we took them all. | 我们不知道哪份是 就全拿走了 |
[19:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:14] | I’m going to need to take a look at those files. | 我得看看那些文件 |
[19:17] | Well, that’s the thing. | 呃 那可麻烦了 |
[19:17] | We, uh… we got rid of them. | 我们 呃 我们毁掉了它们 |
[19:22] | We burned them. | 把它们全烧了 |
[19:25] | Well, then you’re right about one thing– | 哦 那你说对了 |
[19:27] | this looks really bad. | 真是火上浇油 |
[19:37] | Mrs. Kirby. | Kirby太太 |
[19:38] | Thank you for returning my call, Lieutenant. | 中尉 谢谢你回我电话 |
[19:40] | They’ve arrested Kevin. | 他们逮捕了Kevin |
[19:41] | Um, who’s arrested him? | 谁? |
[19:43] | JAG. | 军法署 |
[19:44] | They accused him of murdering Patrick. | 他们指控他谋杀Patrick |
[19:46] | But it was just rambling. | 但他是被流弹击中 |
[19:47] | Mrs. Kirby, have they released Patrick’s body yet? | Kirby太太 Patrick的尸体解禁了吗 |
[19:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:53] | Okay. | 那好 |
[19:53] | Would you mind if my team took a look at him? | 可否让我手下验尸? |
[19:57] | I don’t know, Lieutenant. | 中尉 我也左右为难 |
[19:58] | Patrick has been through so much already. | Patrick已经受尽折磨 |
[20:02] | Mrs. Kirby, | Kirby太太 |
[20:03] | Patrick is our chance to save Kevin. | Patrick是Kevin的救命稻草 |
[20:09] | Go home and think about it. | 回去考虑一下吧 |
[20:23] | CAINE: Have him take a seat, please. | 请让他坐下 |
[20:35] | Kevin. | |
[20:36] | I don’t think you can talk to me. | 你不能和我说话 |
[20:38] | I spoke to the officer in charge of your case | 我已经跟负责你案子的长官谈过 |
[20:40] | and it’s okay to talk to me. | 你可以跟我谈 |
[20:44] | Did my mother say it was? | 我母亲也同意? |
[20:45] | She asked me to visit with you. | 她请我 和你谈一谈 |
[20:51] | I guess she trusts you then. | 我想 她很信任你 |
[20:52] | So what I need now, Kevin, is for you to trust me. | Kevin 也请你相信我 |
[20:59] | I suppose you want to hear about my brother. | 你想知道我弟弟的事? |
[21:01] | That’s correct. | 对 |
[21:08] | I don’t even remember the last thing he said to me that day. | 那天 他与我说的最后一句话 我已记不得 |
[21:14] | But I know the first. | 但我记得第一句 |
[21:16] | You’re dead, Kevin. | 你死定了 Kevin |
[21:17] | Bring it on, baby, bring it on! | 开始了 伙计 开始了 |
[21:19] | Set. Hike. (plane flying overhead) | 就位 开球 |
[21:23] | Hey, Patrick, I’m open. | 喂 Patrick 我这里有空 |
[21:25] | (grunting) | 快 抓住他 |
[21:25] | Come on, get that guy.. | 快 抓住他 |
[21:25] | Tackle him. Get him | 快点 |
[21:30] | (whooping) | 抓住那家伙 |
[21:31] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 好咧 |
[21:31] | Yeah! | 好咧 |
[21:34] | (Patrick sighs) | |
[21:35] | Chow is on you, bro. | 老兄 你请客 |
[21:37] | Kobe steak, baked potato, maybe a banana split. | 神户牛排 烤土豆 再来点香蕉条也不错 |
[21:40] | Three scoops. | 整整三大勺 |
[21:41] | Just like the brochure promised. | 就象征兵册子里说的 |
[21:43] | (both laughing) | |
[21:50] | KEVIN: Eyes are open 24/7. | 你得时刻保持警惕 不眠不休 |
[21:55] | It’s that one blink that they catch you. | 稍有不甚 他们就会乘虚而入 |
[22:03] | Man, this stuff is better | 伙计 这东西比我妈做的 |
[22:04] | than anything my mom made. | 好吃多了 |
[22:06] | Maybe that’s ’cause you was always dissin’ her like that. | 因为你总是这么说你妈 |
[22:09] | I’m about to take your bread, too, brother. | 我要吃你的面包 兄弟 哦 好的 |
[22:12] | (chuckles) PATRICK: Incoming! | 有袭击 |
[22:13] | (explosion) | |
[22:19] | (alarm buzzing) | |
[22:20] | (gunfire) | |
[22:23] | KEVIN: Patrick! | |
[22:25] | Patrick! | |
[22:29] | Your unit was attacked. | 你的部队遭到袭击 |
[22:31] | Insurgents. | 那些叛乱份子 |
[22:33] | Off the radar. | 避开了雷达 |
[22:35] | And the whole world went sideways. | 整个世界变成炼狱 |
[22:39] | (gunfire) Patrick! | |
[22:55] | (explosion) | |
[23:09] | (gunfire fades) | |
[23:40] | I knew it was him. | 我知道是他 |
[23:44] | But he didn’t stop, so I emptied my mag. | 但他没有停 所以我打光了所有的子弹 |
[23:48] | I was trained to kill, so I killed. | 军队训练我杀人 所以我大开杀戒 |
[23:54] | I don’t care what JAG does with me… | 我不在乎军法署怎么处置我 |
[23:58] | ’cause I’m already dead. Kevin, | -因为 我已是行尸走肉 |
[24:01] | I don’t think you killed your brother. | 我认为 你没有杀你弟弟 |
[24:02] | Don’t tell me that! | 别跟我说这个 |
[24:04] | Kevin… | |
[24:05] | You said that I could trust you. | 你说 我可以信任你 |
[24:07] | You just stated that you emptied your entire mag into him. | 你刚说 你所有的子弹都朝他打去 |
[24:11] | That’s not possible, Kevin. | Kevin 那是不可能的 |
[24:14] | He only had one bullet hole in his chest. | 只有一发子弹 射中他前胸 |
[24:18] | We’re done here, sir. | 长官 我们到此为止 |
[24:21] | Kevin | Kevin, I’m not gonna give up on you. * * |
[25:16] | * * * * Alexx. | 我不会放弃你的 |
[26:26] | I fluoroscoped his body. | 我用荧光镜检查了他的尸身 |
[26:28] | I found this | 我发现 |
[26:29] | buried in his chest cavity. | 他的胸腔里埋有一片这个 |
[26:32] | That’s not a bullet, is it? No. | -不是子弹 -不是 |
[26:34] | The unit corpsman dug that out | 部队医护兵在伊拉克就地尸检时 |
[26:36] | during their field autopsy in Iraq. | 把子弹挖出 |
[26:38] | But they missed this. | 却未注意这个 |
[26:40] | Is it shrapnel? | 是散弹么? |
[26:41] | Only one entrance wound on that boy. | 那男孩身上只有一个弹孔 |
[26:43] | So it entered with the bullet. | 所以 它应该是和子弹一起射进身体 |
[26:45] | My guess… | 我想 |
[26:46] | the bullet passed through something | 子弹射进Patrick身体之前 |
[26:49] | before it entered Patrick, | 碰到过什么 |
[26:50] | and whatever that was, this is a piece of it. | 这是其中的一个碎片 |
[26:53] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[26:55] | Alexx, I think that’s paint. | Alexx 我想是油漆 |
[26:58] | Camouflage, maybe? | 可能是迷彩掩体 |
[26:59] | No, vehicle paint. | 不 汽车油漆 |
[27:01] | I’m going to get it to Trace. Thank you. | 我送去做痕量分析 谢谢你 |
[27:04] | How am I gonna find a vehicle in Iraq? | 我怎么查在伊拉克的汽车? |
[27:06] | It’s the first Internet war, Coop; | Coop 网络的影响无处不在 触及到这场战争的方方面面 |
[27:07] | soldiers carry those DV cameras everywhere they go now. | 不管去哪里 士兵们都随身携带摄影机 |
[27:10] | Yeah, I know, every homemade battle video | 是的 我明白 所有自录的战争视频 |
[27:12] | is posted on the Internet. | 都会传到网上 |
[27:13] | That’s what I’m hoping for. | 希望如此 |
[27:14] | Someone had to record the firefight | 应该有人记录了 Patrick Kirby死亡时 |
[27:16] | that Patrick Kirby died in. | 双方交火的场景 |
[27:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:20] | I’ll let you know what I find. Thank you. | -我找到了就告诉你 -谢谢 |
[27:23] | Patrick Kirby’s personal effects I take it. | 我拿来了Patrick Kirby遗物 |
[27:26] | His mother sent over everything | 他母亲把他在伊拉克用过的物品 |
[27:27] | that he’d had in Iraq, | 悉数送来 |
[27:28] | including the uniform that he died in. | 包括他死时穿的军服 |
[27:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:32] | What else did we get? | 我们还发现什么? |
[27:34] | Well… | 嗯… |
[27:35] | I found these hairs that were too long for a military haircut, | 对于一位军人来说 这些头发实在长得出奇 |
[27:38] | so I ran them domestically for DNA. | 所以我查了一下国内DNA数据库 |
[27:41] | Brad Hoffman. | |
[27:42] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[27:43] | I’m about to. | 马上就认识 |
[27:47] | I’ve never been to Iraq. | 我从未去过伊拉克 |
[27:49] | I know Patrick from Miami. | 我在迈阿密认识的Patrick |
[27:51] | I grew up with both brothers. | 我与那两兄弟是发小 |
[27:52] | In fact, they were going to work for my company | 事实上 他们从战场回来后 |
[27:54] | when they got back from there. | 就会到我的公司来工作 |
[27:55] | See the problem, Brad, | 有个问题 Brad 我们找到一些头发 |
[27:56] | is that we found one of your hairs inside the boot | 这些头发 恰好出现在 |
[27:59] | that Patrick was killed in on the battlefield. | Patrick死时所穿战靴子里 |
[28:02] | Well, that must’ve happened this morning. | 嗯 应该是今早的事 |
[28:04] | This morning? | -今天早上 -是的 我去瞻仰遗容 |
[28:05] | Yeah, I went to pay my respects to Kev and his mom. | 问候Kev和他的妈妈 |
[28:07] | The boots were at the wake. | 靴子就放在灵柩旁边 |
[28:27] | And his mom can confirm this? | 他母亲可以证实这一点么? |
[28:30] | Ask her, man. | 问问她就知道了 |
[28:32] | You know, | 我说 长官 伊拉克的事 |
[28:33] | isn’t Iraq a little out of your jurisdiction? | 也归你管? |
[28:36] | Not anymore, Brad. | Brad 现在归我管 |
[28:40] | Not anymore. | 归我管 |
[28:47] | Is there a chance you’d go to The Rack? | 你愿意去伊拉克么? |
[28:48] | Sure there is. | 当然可以 |
[28:49] | Would you rather fight them in their backyard | 你是愿意玩玩 模拟的战争游戏 自娱自乐 |
[28:51] | or later in your own? | 还是愿意亲临战场 奋勇杀敌 |
[28:54] | You think that over. | 好好想想 |
[28:56] | I’ll be here till 7:00, we’ll get you squared away. | 明早7点前 我都在 到时候把你送走 |
[28:59] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[29:01] | Well, Willy Loman’s got nothing on you. | 嗯 Willy Loman没有指证你 |
[29:03] | I do my job. Puts more boots on the ground. | 我只是征兵去战场 |
[29:06] | Means less of our servicemen and women get killed. | 保家卫国 |
[29:08] | I will not apologize for my mission. | 尽忠职守 何错之有? |
[29:10] | Nobody’s asking you to. | 没人说你有错 |
[29:11] | Well, you’re here for something. | 你来这 有别的事? |
[29:13] | A couple of recruits | 有几个新兵 |
[29:14] | broke into Sergeant Hicks’s house | 擅闯Hicks军士的家 |
[29:16] | and burnt their applications. | 烧毁了他们的申请资料 |
[29:18] | Ah, takes more than that to get out | 啊 那些征兵资料 |
[29:19] | of your promise to the Marine Corps. | 连同他们的承诺 全都付之一炬 |
[29:20] | We keep the originals here under lock and key. | 征兵资料的正本都封存在保险箱中 |
[29:22] | That’s what I was hoping you were going to say. | 正合我意 |
[29:25] | I’m gonna need to see everything that they stole. | 我想看看他们偷走的资料 |
[29:39] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[29:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:47] | “Security risk.” What’s that mean? | 安全隐患 什么意思 |
[29:49] | Washington flags applications they think are questionable. | 当局人员认为 他们有问题 |
[29:51] | Like if a name appears on the terrorist watch list. | 比如 他的名字会出现在 恐怖分子特别注意名单上 |
[29:54] | The watch list? | 特别注意名单? |
[29:55] | Can’t take a chance with national security. | 这种人 没有机会上战场 保卫国家安全 |
[29:58] | There are a hundred applications in here. | 这里有几百份申请 |
[29:59] | Do you know which one of these files | 你怎么知道 哪些人 |
[30:01] | was flagged ?? | 有安全隐患? |
[30:02] | Don’t know. Those are Hicks’s poolies. | 不知道 这是Hicks的工作 |
[30:05] | I’m gonna need copies of all these. | 我得复印这些资料 |
[30:08] | Sure. | 好的 |
[30:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:15] | Hey, Natalia, uh… I need the results | 嗨 Natalia 我想知道 |
[30:17] | from that tape we found on Hicks’s body. | 在Hicks尸身上找到的带子 检查之后 有什么结果 |
[30:20] | Um, why? | 嗯 为什么? |
[30:22] | Did you-did you find a candidate? | 你找到了嫌犯? |
[30:24] | Yes and no. | 可能是 可能不是 |
[30:25] | You okay? Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好么 -是的 我很好 |
[30:27] | Um, the tape had traces of formaldehyde all over it. | 嗯 带子上到处都是甲醛的痕迹 |
[30:31] | Meaning? Meaning… | -什么意思? -意思是… |
[30:33] | formaldehyde pickles body parts, animal parts, | 甲醛用来浸泡尸体器官 动物器官 |
[30:36] | that kind of thing. | 那类东西 |
[30:37] | Tape is from some place of research. | 带子可能出自某个研究机构 |
[30:38] | Take good pictures. Yeah, will do. | -拍几张照片 -是的 我会的 |
[30:46] | Hey, um… | 嗨 嗯.. |
[30:49] | was… was he just asking about me? | 他 他刚刚问起我了? |
[30:51] | Nick? Not at all. | Nick? 没有 |
[30:55] | So my ex-husband just… | 那么 我的前夫 |
[30:56] | comes into the lab just to hang out? | 就是来实验室晃晃? |
[31:00] | He asked me out. | 他约我出去 |
[31:02] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[31:03] | I said yes. | 我答应了 |
[31:06] | Are you mad? | 你生气了? |
[31:09] | Not at you. | 没生你的气 |
[31:17] | (gunfire) | |
[31:26] | Cooper. | |
[31:30] | You found the Kirby footage? | 你找到了Kirby的影带? |
[31:31] | I think I have post-traumatic stress | 看过这些影带 |
[31:33] | after all the battle scenes I went through. | 我都快得战争恐惧症了 |
[31:34] | But check this out. | 不过 |
[31:39] | (talking indistinct) | 看看这个 |
[31:41] | Kirby brothers. | Kirby兄弟 |
[31:42] | Mama, we coming home, okay. We coming home soon. | 妈妈 我们要回家了 好了 我们很快就要回去了 |
[31:45] | We coming home soon. | 我们很快就要回去了 |
[31:46] | We are on the way. Need that meal, everything. | 我们在路上了 我要吃好的 其他也要 |
[31:48] | COOPER: There were three different cameras out that day. | 那天 两个技术兵 一个上士 |
[31:50] | A couple of corpsmen and a staff sergeant. | 一人一台摄影机 拍摄当天场景 |
[31:51] | Hi, baby. I miss you. | 嗨 宝贝 我想你 |
[31:53] | I’ll be home soon. | 我要回家了 |
[31:56] | (indistinct chatter) | |
[32:00] | (laughing) | |
[32:01] | And this is where the day turns upside down. | 就在那天 快乐的营地变成人间炼狱 |
[32:04] | PATRICK: Incoming! (explosion) | 有袭击 |
[32:09] | (alarm buzzing) Patrick! | |
[32:13] | Okay, that’s Kevin taking the hit from a grenade. | 这时Kevin遭到了手榴弹的袭击 暂时昏迷 |
[32:16] | He’s could be out for a couple of minutes. | 几分钟后才清醒过来 |
[32:18] | Fast forward. | 快进 |
[32:24] | There’s Patrick. | Patrick在那里 |
[32:26] | (gunfire) | |
[32:29] | Kevin! | |
[32:30] | According to the time stamp, Kevin was unconscious | 根据时间来看 Kevin昏迷时 |
[32:32] | while Patrick was still alive. | Patrick还活着 |
[32:34] | And when he was killed. | 当他遇害时 |
[32:36] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[32:40] | (gunfire) | |
[32:45] | I never actually found any footage where we see | 找不到Patrick中枪时 |
[32:47] | Patrick getting shot. | 影带记录 |
[32:49] | All three cameras went out during the battle. | 三台摄影机在交火时罢工了 |
[32:51] | But there’s no way that your guy could have shot his brother. | 但是 Kevin不可能杀他的弟弟 |
[32:54] | He was unconscious. | 他当时神志不清 |
[32:56] | (gunfire) | |
[32:59] | Wait a minute, Coop, freeze that. | 等等 Coop 定格 |
[33:06] | License plates on that water truck are from Florida. | 水车的车牌是佛罗里达州的 |
[33:09] | Yeah. Contractors in Iraq don’t have to register their vehicles. | 是的 去伊拉克的承包商 不需注册他们的汽车 |
[33:12] | They just keep their own. | 他们都是用自己的车 |
[33:13] | Run those plates for me please. | 替我查查这些车牌 |
[33:16] | You think this truck has something to do | 你认为这些卡车 |
[33:17] | with Patrick’s death? | 和Patrick的死有关? |
[33:24] | Brad Hoffman. | |
[33:27] | Hoffman told us he’d never been to Iraq. | Hoffman告诉我们说 他从未去过伊拉克 |
[33:34] | So these are Hoffman’s trucks. | 那么这些是Hoffman的卡车了 |
[33:36] | Yep. They were unloaded off a transport | 嗯 几天前 |
[33:38] | a couple of days ago. | 它们刚被运回来 |
[33:39] | Flagman says Hoffman Trucking just returned | 看守说 Hoffman的车队刚完成 |
[33:41] | from a two-year stint in Iraq. | 对伊战争的两年支援任务 |
[33:43] | Which means he was there at the same time as the Kirby’s. | 这证明了 在Kirby兄弟遇袭时 Hoffman 就在伊拉克 |
[33:47] | Eric, this truck on the end, check that paint. | Eric 看边上那辆车的油漆 |
[33:50] | It’s the same truck from the video. | 就是视频中出现的那辆车 |
[33:51] | I think you’re right. | 你说的不错 |
[34:22] | * * | |
[34:34] | Piece of metal Alexx found | Alexx在Patrick身上找到的金属片 |
[34:36] | in Patrick’s body is from this truck. | 就来自这辆车 |
[34:39] | It’s from the door. | 车门上的 从角度来看 |
[34:40] | The angle says that the shooter was sitting in the driver’s seat. | 凶手就坐在驾驶座 |
[34:43] | So that means Brad Hoffman shot Patrick Kirby | 那么 Brad Hoffman杀了Patrick Kirby |
[34:46] | and then left him there to die, doesn’t it? | 然后 |
[34:49] | (gunfire) | 眼睁睁的看着他死去 |
[34:55] | Problem is no one’s heard from Hoffman for a few days. | 问题是 Hoffman已下落不明好几天 |
[34:57] | He hasn’t called about picking up his trucks. | 也没人来领他的车 Eric 他们别想领了 |
[35:01] | What do you think, he’s a flight risk? | 你认为他准备乘机逃走? |
[35:02] | He’s an approved contractor. | 他是指定合同商 |
[35:03] | He makes it back to Iraq, he’ll disappear off the map. | 如果他逃到伊拉克 我们就抓不到他了 |
[35:06] | Let’s stop him. | 他休想得逞 |
[35:12] | How’d you get your hot little hands on a terrorist watch list? | 你怎么拿到恐怖分子通辑单的? |
[35:15] | The DOD is giving us full cooperation. | 国防部非常配合 |
[35:18] | Boy, there are thousands of names on this thing, huh? | 名单上有上千个名字 |
[35:20] | Yep. But all we need is one. | 没错 但我们只需要一个 |
[35:22] | One of a hundred recruit plicants. | 百名志愿军中的一个 |
[35:26] | Corey | Corey Stanich cleared. |
[35:29] | Stanich Bobby Childs. | |
[35:30] | Feed in Derrick Perry. | 无罪 |
[35:32] | The blonde kid from the shooting range. | 就是那个玩战斗游戏的金发男孩 |
[35:35] | You know, being on this list is motive enough. | 名单上的人都有足够的杀人动机 |
[35:37] | Once you’re on it, your life is hell in this country. | 一旦被通辑 生活将无比艰难 |
[35:40] | Yeah, you can’t get a flight, | 是的 不能搭乘飞机 |
[35:42] | no government jobs. | 没有公职 |
[35:45] | It’s not Derrick. | 不是Derrick |
[35:47] | Try Matthew. | 试试 Matthew |
[35:53] | Lakshmi and Rishad Batra? | Lakshmi和Rishad Batra? |
[35:56] | It’s not Matthew. | 也不是Matthew |
[35:57] | No, but those are his parents. | 不 那两人是他父母 |
[35:59] | Does it list their occupation? | 能查出他们的职业吗 |
[36:01] | They’re pathologists. | 他们是病理学医生 |
[36:03] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你的看法是? |
[36:04] | Pickled body parts. | 浸渍尸体 |
[36:06] | Means they use formaldehyde. | 证明他们使用甲醛 |
[36:09] | My parents are good people, okay. | 我父母都是好人 |
[36:12] | Only reason why they’re on that list is where they were born. | 他们上那名单 只因他们出身不好 |
[36:15] | They’re doctors. | 他们都是医生 |
[36:16] | They pay taxes, vote. | 依法纳税 投票选举 |
[36:18] | They’re not terrorists. | 他们不是恐怖分子 |
[36:19] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[36:22] | You didn’t know that’s why you were rejected | 在你偷到参军申请书前 |
[36:24] | until you stole the application, did you? | 你并不知道你落选的原因 是吗 |
[36:43] | Hicks lied to me. | Hicks骗我 |
[36:44] | He said it was because of a medical reason. | 他说 是我的身体原因 |
[36:46] | Is that why you killed him? | 因为这个 你就杀了他? |
[36:47] | No. I didn’t. | 我没有杀人 |
[36:51] | I was pissed, but I didn’t kill him. | 我是很生气 但我没有杀他 |
[36:52] | Matthew, I know that you did. | Matthew 我知道是你干的 |
[36:55] | The tape that was used | 那根用来绑 Hicks手的绳子上 |
[36:56] | to bind Hicks’s hand had formaldehyde on it. | 有甲醛 |
[36:58] | Your parents are research pathologists, | 你父母是病理学研究者 |
[37:00] | I know that you got the tape from the lab. | 你在他们实验室找的绳子 |
[37:03] | I was just trying to appeal my case, okay, that’s it. | 我只是想摆平我的事 |
[37:07] | Sergeant Hicks always stopped at the gun range | Hicks军士回家时 |
[37:09] | on the way home. | 常把车停在游戏场外 |
[37:10] | (sniffing) | |
[37:19] | I need to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[37:21] | Not now. | 现在没空 |
[37:33] | I swear I hardly touched him. | 我发誓 我几乎没有碰他 |
[37:35] | He was tranquilized. | 他服用了镇定剂 |
[37:37] | I didn’t mean to hurt him, he just went down. | 我不想伤害他 还没碰他 他自己摔倒了 |
[37:38] | You could have called it in. | 你本可以报警 |
[37:40] | Instead you bound his hands and you dragged him to the range. | 但你没有 反而把他绑起来 拉进演习射程内 |
[37:54] | I figured… | 我想… |
[37:57] | if he was found there it would look like an accident. | 这样可以伪装成事故 |
[38:01] | If I called it in, with my name, do you know how that would look? | 如果我报警 你知道有什么后果吗 |
[38:05] | Then you know how this ends. | 你现在知道后果了 |
[38:09] | I could have been the best marine, you know that? | 你知道 我本可以成为最好的陆战队员 |
[38:12] | I got 20/10 eyesight. | 我的视力有 5.3 |
[38:14] | I could run the 100 yard dash under ten. | 100码冲刺 可跑进10秒 |
[38:16] | Hold my breath for two minutes… | 还可以闭住呼吸两分钟 |
[38:17] | Matthew, Matthew, stop. | Matthew Matthew 算了吧 |
[38:21] | Marines are looking for people who want to stop the killing. | 陆战队的任务是制止杀戮 |
[38:23] | Not cover it up. | 而不是掩饰罪行 |
[38:32] | Major Brenton, thank you for coming in. | Brenton上校 谢谢您的到访 |
[38:34] | JAG headquarters appreciates what you’re doing. | 对你们所做的一切 军法署深表谢意 |
[38:36] | Anything we can do to help. | 有什么我们可以帮上忙的吗 |
[38:37] | Actually there is, Major. | 上校 我还真有事请您帮忙 |
[38:38] | I need information on a contractor named Brad Hoffman. | 我想知道 合同商Brad Hoffman的情况 |
[38:43] | I have reason to believe | 上校 我有理由相信 |
[38:44] | that Mr. Hoffman murdered Patrick Kirby, Major. | Hoffman杀害Patrick Kirby |
[38:50] | You have proof of this? | 你有证据吗 |
[38:50] | Yes, I do. | 有的 |
[38:52] | When is the next contractor flight scheduled | 合同商将搭乘哪一班飞机 |
[38:54] | out of Miami due into Baghdad? | 从迈阿密飞网到巴格达 |
[38:58] | Those are pretty deep waters you’re swimming there. | 这水太深 你趟得了? |
[39:00] | Need I remind you that a US Marine has been killed. | 我想提醒您 受害者是一名陆战队员 |
[39:05] | Look, all I know, | 据我所知 |
[39:08] | contractors are always hitching flights on corporate planes. | 合同商都搭乘自己公司的飞机 |
[39:12] | Duhamel Industries. | Duhamel公司 |
[39:13] | They carry the pharmaceutical contract for Iraq. | 负责伊拉克的药品供应 |
[39:16] | Has a plane bound for Baghdad, leaving in half an hour. | 半小时后 他们有一架飞机 要飞往巴格达 |
[39:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:32] | (siren wailing) | |
[39:35] | Brad Hoffman. | |
[39:43] | Going somewhere, Brad? | Brad 去哪呢 |
[39:45] | What, this is a private plane. | 什么 这是我的私人飞机 |
[39:46] | Connected to a very public murder. | 刽子手专机 |
[39:48] | DELKO: And we’ve got video, | 我们拿到了 |
[39:50] | with your truck pulling away. | 你驾车逃跑的视频 |
[39:52] | And a piece of that truck in Patrick Kirby’s body. | 在Patrick Kirby身上 找到了车门碎片 |
[39:57] | When Pat and Kev were getting sent over, | Patrick和Kevin参军的时候 |
[40:00] | I thought I’d go make big bucks | 我也想着过去赚一笔 |
[40:02] | and be near my friends. | 而且还可以和朋友在一起 |
[40:03] | But it didn’t work out that way, did it, Brad? | Brad 结果不像你想的那样 是吗 |
[40:06] | It happened so fast. | 一切发生的太快了 |
[40:08] | (gunfire) | |
[40:17] | Kevin! | |
[40:20] | Kevin! | |
[40:44] | So you saved your own skin | 所以 你让Kevin替你挡子弹 |
[40:46] | and left Kevin to take the fall. | 保全自己的性命 |
[40:49] | It was a war zone, man. | 那是战场 警官 |
[40:51] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白的 |
[40:52] | ?? | 我打赌 Cobe Kirby明白 |
[40:55] | ?? | 我赌他一定明白 |
[42:28] | * * | |
[42:32] | (man shouts orders) | |
[42:36] | MAN: Ready. | 准备 |
[42:38] | Aim. Fire. | 瞄准 开枪 |
[42:43] | Aim. Fire. | 瞄准 开枪 |
[42:49] | Aim. Fire. | 瞄准 开枪 |