Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:49] Another runner. Did you get a plate? 又是一个冲卡的 记下车牌了吗?
[00:51] Are you kidding me? 搞笑
[00:52] Total disrespect. 完全地无视啊
[00:54] Don’t these idiots get it? 这些白痴是真傻还是装傻
[00:55] If you’re going to roll, you pay the toll. 要上路 就得交过路费
[00:58] Well, if we don’t catch them, the camera will. 好吧 就算他能逃得过我们的眼睛 也逃不过摄像头
[01:15] WOMAN IN CAR: Stop, you’re hurting me. 别
[01:17] (engine roars) 你弄疼我了
[01:18] What about your change? 还没找你钱呢
[01:28] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[01:29] What is it? 怎么啦
[01:36] I’m calling the police. 我报警
[01:49] (indistinct police radio transmission)
[01:56] Tollbooth witness couldn’t see the driver. 收费亭的目击者没有看到司机
[01:59] Said the car was charcoal gray. 只说车是炭灰色的
[02:01] What about the passenger? 看到乘客了吗
[02:02] Nothing, except she was female. 没有 只知道是个女人
[02:04] Female, no hard ID. 女人 没有确切身份
[02:06] Our mystery girl did leave us this. 这位神秘女郎给我们留下了这个
[02:08] Looks like blood. 看上去象是血
[02:11] CAINE: “He’s going to kill me!” “他要杀我!”
[02:14] Think it’s a prank? 恶作剧?
[02:15] Frank No such luck, Frank. * Yeah! *
[02:44] * We don’t get fooled again * * Don’t get fooled again * * No, no! * 绝无可能
[04:05] ??What did Hemotrace say? 血迹分析结果?
[04:08] Blood’s human. 人血
[04:09] Dispatch says you wanted the AV equipment. 调度说 你需要影音设备
[04:11] Let’s check the cameras in these booths. 查一下收费亭的摄像头
[04:13] They may have something. 或许它们拍到了些东西
[04:15] If I find something, where you going to be? 我去查那个 你去哪?
[04:16] We just found a body, right down this road. 我们刚在那边路上发现一具尸体
[04:47] Powdery substance on her leg. 她腿上有些粉末状物质
[04:50] Could be soil. 可能是泥土
[04:52] Doesn’t look like it’s from around here. 不象附近的泥土
[04:54] Who found the body? 谁发现的尸体
[04:56] Jet skier. Taking a break. 一个喷气车滑水者 休息时发现的
[05:00] Horatio, she was definitely restrained. Horatio 她被捆过
[05:03] Marks are parallel. 伤痕呈平行状
[05:05] Looks like something rigid. 象是某种坚硬的物件所致
[05:07] Maybe from handcuffs. What about those nails, Alexx? 或许是手铐 她的指甲怎么回事 Alexx
[05:09] Broken, worn down. 有的断裂 有的磨损
[05:12] Could be acrylic. 可能是丙烯酸树脂
[05:13] Wherever she was, she tried to claw her way out. 不管她曾在哪
[05:18] (screams) 她都曾 尽力抓挖出逃生之路
[05:23] CAINE: I.D. 身份
[05:24] Miss Leslie Anderson. Leslie Anderson小姐
[05:29] Pretty girl. 漂亮女孩
[05:31] Think she’s the one from the tollbooth? 她会不会就是 过收费亭的车里那个
[05:33] Could be. 可能
[05:39] (indistinct police radio transmission)
[05:46] WOLFE: Hi. 嗨
[05:48] This the surveillance video? 是监视录像吗
[05:50] Yeah, it was downloaded from the tollbooth. 对 从收费亭那下载来的
[05:51] Okay, here’s where the car comes in. 嗯 那车过来了
[05:53] WOLFE: The passenger compartment’s no good at this angle. 从这个角度 看不清乘客位
[05:56] You get a plate? 看到车牌了吗
[05:59] It doesn’t make any sense. 看不出来
[06:01] The numbers are distorted, but the car is in focus. 号码被扭曲 可是 车在焦距内
[06:03] They got a PhotoShield; people use them to beat 他们装了防相罩 人们用它来
[06:05] overhead cameras at traffic lights. 避开电子警察
[06:07] But I can’t make out anything. 我没看出有什么罩子
[06:09] Well, it’s transparent; it uses a thin diffusion lens. 它是透明的 由很薄的散射透镜制成
[06:13] Light at an oblique angle 从斜角过来的光
[06:15] causes the cover to reflect and refract. 会在盖子表面造成反射和折射
[06:21] It makes it impossibleo read 使人们看不清它
[06:22] unless you’re directly behind it. 除非你是正对着它
[06:24] DUQUESNE: So somebody really wanted this car to be anonymous. 这么说 有人刻意隐匿车牌
[06:28] This missing girl’s in a lot of trouble, huh? 这个失踪女孩麻烦多多 呃
[06:30] Yeah. 对
[06:31] You got another angle? 还有其它角度拍摄的吗
[06:34] It’s hard to see the driver 很难看到司机
[06:35] because there’s sunlight reflected off the windshield. 挡风玻璃反射了阳光
[06:38] There’s something under the wiper blade. 雨刷下面有点东西
[06:41] WOLFE: It’s a valet stub. 是洗车的存根
[06:42] Those numbers or that logo could help us find the neighborhood. 那些号码或标志 能帮我们找到是哪个区
[06:45] You know what? 那么
[06:46] Let’s see if we can take a better look at the passenger. 我们来看看 能否看清乘客脸部
[06:49] All right, so this is where 就是这
[06:50] she hands the bloody bill to the witness. 把那张染血的钞票递给目击者
[06:53] Wait a minute. 等等
[06:56] Check out her arm. It’s ligature marks. 看她手臂 有个绷带印
[06:58] Oh, yeah, look at the bruising. 哦 对 瞧那淤痕
[07:00] Horatio said that the victim at the jetty Horatio说 防洪堤上发现的受害者
[07:02] had the same thing. 身上也有同样的痕迹
[07:08] (elevator bell dings)
[07:10] Horatio.
[07:13] I finished the post from our vic on the rocks, Leslie Anderson. 岩石堆中发现的的受害者Leslie Anderson 我完成了她的尸检
[07:16] She had a broken frenulum. 她系带断裂
[07:21] So she was suffocated. 这么说 她是窒息而死
[07:23] I also did a photo comparison 我还对车里女孩和受害者
[07:25] with the girl from the car and our vic. 进行了相片比对
[07:27] Ligature marks are ckssistent. 绷带痕印一致
[07:29] The bottom line, Alexx: Alexx 结论是
[07:31] they were attacked by the same predator. 袭击她们的 是同一个人
[07:33] Leslie Anderson was dead at least two days Leslie Anderson被发现时
[07:36] before she was discovered. 至少已死亡两天
[07:37] And our missing girl is still out there. 失踪女孩依然下落不明
[07:40] Thank you, Alexx. 谢谢 Alexx
[07:52] Hey. Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[07:53] It’s the trace from Leslie Anderson’s pants. 这是Leslie Anderson裤子上的残留物
[07:58] Yep. Silicon dioxide and aluminum oxide. 对 二氧化硅和氧化铝
[08:01] It’s clay dust. 这是粘土
[08:02] No, I get that, but what’s the gray stuff? 我知道 可这灰色物质是什么
[08:04] It’s mortar. 是灰泥
[08:05] Like from a clay tile? Mm-hmm. -粘土瓦管上那种? -嗯
[08:07] 75 years ago, mortar was used without additional fasteners. 75年前 人们使用粘土时 不用结合器件
[08:10] Now it’s wired or nailed secured. 现在则用铁丝或钉子加固
[08:13] So this could be like from an historical building? 那么 这可能是来自 一幢老房子?
[08:16] Yeah. Well, this amount of trace, 对 看这残留物的量
[08:18] the vic had to be around a lot of clay dust. 受害者一定身处粘土堆中
[08:20] Sorry to interrupt, you guys. Uh, valet stub. 很抱歉打扰你们 伙计 呃 从那张洗车存根
[08:23] I ID’d the company logo. Yeah. -我查到了公司标志 -嗯
[08:26] You got an address? 查到地址了吗
[08:27] Yeah, it’s a neighborhood restaurant in the Gables. 对 位于Gables附近的一个餐馆
[08:30] You know who eats there. 谁是那的常客?
[08:32] People who live in the neighborhood. 附近的住户
[08:34] (chuckles)
[08:38] This restaurant puts us a block away from a building 离这家餐馆一个街区
[08:41] that’s over 100 years old. 有一座百年老宅
[08:57] According to the bank records, this place is in foreclosure. 根据银行记录 这地方 已经丧失了赎取权
[09:00] So what, our suspe is squatting here? 那又怎样 疑犯潜伏在那?
[09:02] No rent, no questions asked. 不用交租 无人过问
[09:04] Looks abandoned to me. 我看 这是间弃屋
[09:07] Clay tile. 粘土瓦管
[09:09] A trace from our victim. 受害者身上的残留物
[09:22] Frank.
[09:25] No. 不
[09:27] Stop it! 停下
[09:28] (screaming)
[09:30] Our murder vic was definitely here. 受害者一定到过这里
[09:33] (footsteps approach)
[09:35] Freeze! Don’t move! Hands, mister. -停下 别动 -举起手来 先生
[09:37] I’ll shoot you where you stand. 站住 否则我开枪了
[09:46] You e owner? 你是房主吗
[09:49] Tommy Boyer.
[09:53] Hook him up. 把他铐起来
[10:02] I’ll call Horatio. 我通知Horatio
[10:11] I don’t know Leslie Anderson. 我不认识Leslie Anderson
[10:12] She was suffocated two days ago d evidence leads us to you. 她两天前窒息死亡 证据指向你
[10:20] My-my fiance, Jill Girrard, 我 我的未婚妻 Jill Girrard
[10:24] we’re supposed to be married in a week. 我们打算这周结婚
[10:25] She went off with some friends, never came back. 她和几个朋友一起离开 再没回来
[10:28] That still doesn’t explain why you were in the building. 你怎么会去那间老宅?
[10:30] I got desperate. 我都快绝望了
[10:32] Jill and I are on the TeleAid account for the Mercedes. Jill和我 联名向TeleAid借贷 买了一辆奔驰
[10:35] They gave me the address. 他们给了我这地址
[10:36] I figured she got cold feet. 我猜 她是临阵退缩
[10:38] Ran off with some rich guy. 跟哪个富翁私奔了
[10:40] Didn’t have the guts to tell me. 却没敢告诉我
[10:43] I went inside to take a look. 我去那看看
[11:03] Her car was there.She wasn’t. 她的车在 人却不在
[11:07] That’s when you guys found me. 这时你们就发现了我
[11:09] I-I don’t know Leslie Anderson. 我 我不认识Leslie Anderson
[11:11] I certainly didn’t suffocate her. 我没有扼死她
[11:13] Do you have a photograph of Jill? 你有Jill的照片吗
[11:15] Yeah, I do. 嗯 有
[11:18] I’m also going to need a personaltem, 我还需要她的一件私人用品
[11:20] like a hairbrush. 梳子一类的物品
[11:22] Please, help me find her, Lieutenant. 拜托 中尉 帮我找到她
[11:25] I’ll do that. 我会的
[11:29] TRIPP: That’s one solid safe. 那个保险箱可是坚固得很
[11:48] You know, my uncle was a safecracker. 我叔叔是个保险箱窃贼
[11:51] He taught me when I was 11. 我11岁时 他就教会了我开箱秘诀
[11:52] That’s pretty cool. 真酷
[11:54] Hope there’s not a body inside. 但愿里面没有尸体
[12:01] (clicks)
[12:09] They’re not bodies. 不是尸体
[12:12] I think they’re something worse. 我觉得更糟
[12:15] They’re trophies. 像是战利品
[12:18] TRIPP: Necklace, underwear, glasses? 项链 内衣 眼镜
[12:21] WOLFE: This is a picture of Leslie Anderson. 这是Leslie Anderson的照片
[12:24] Let’s get this stuff out of here. 把这些东西打包带走
[12:25] And, Frank, put on some gloves. 另外 Frank 戴上手套
[12:29] These are our only link to the killer. 这些凶手留下的唯一线索
[12:41] Did you process the fiance’s Meedes? 你检查过未婚妻的奔驰车吗
[12:42] Yeah, nothing. 是的 一无所获
[12:44] The onlyhing that we have to go on for the passenger 关于收费亭那位乘客
[12:46] in the tollbooth is the five-dollar bill. 唯一线索就是那张5美元钞票
[12:48] Yeah, well, the blood on the bill 对 钞票上的血迹
[12:49] didn’t match Leslie Anderson 与Leslie Anderson
[12:51] or the DNA from Jill Girrard’s hairbrush. 和Jill Girrard发刷上的DNA都不匹配
[12:53] So there’s a chance our mystery girl could be one of these. 车内的女孩 就是她们中的一个
[12:55] Yeah. 对
[13:00] I think these pictures were taken by somebody they trusted. 我觉得这些照片 是她们信任的人所拍
[13:03] Yeah, you’re right. 你说得对
[13:06] They don’t look afraid. 她们没有露出惊慌害怕的表情
[13:07] It’s like he got them to go with him willingly somehow. 似乎他有特别手段 让她们自愿跟他走
[13:10] Hey. 嗨
[13:10] These the photos from the safe? 这些是保险箱里发现的照片?
[13:12] Yeah, Ryan found them. 对 Ryan找到的
[13:13] We’re processing the blood from DNA. 我们正要检测血迹的DNA
[13:15] We’re going to see if one of these girls kicks out. 看是否能排除哪位
[13:18] Oh, my God. What? -哦 天哪 -怎么
[13:20] That-That’s Anya. Who’s Anya? -那
[13:22] (cell phone beeps) 那是Anya
[13:23] (spe dialing) -Anya是谁
[13:25] BOA VISTA: Voicemail. 转到语音信箱了
[13:26] Anya, it’s me, um, I’m… Anya 是我 呃 我
[13:28] I’m worried, so call me. 我很担心你 给我回电话
[13:33] Will you just keep hitting “redial”? 能否帮我继续拨这个电话
[13:34] I’m gonna go check something out. 我去查件事
[13:40] Who’s Anya? Anya是谁
[13:51] Are those the samples for the DNA bill? 那些是钞票上DNA的样本吗
[13:52] Yeah. They’re almost ready for the 310. 对 要进行检测了
[13:54] I’ve got one more sample for you. 我这还有一份样本 请你检测一下
[13:57] You worked in here, Natalia. Natalia 你也在这里工作
[13:58] You know the evidence submissions 应该知道 处理证据
[13:59] are processed in order. 总要讲个先来后到
[14:01] So you can wait for the next run. 所以 你得等下一轮
[14:02] Valera, one of those pictures is of my sister. Valera 那些照片里 有张是我妹妹的
[14:06] That rates a jump. 那就可以优先了
[14:10] Please compare this against these other samples. 请把这个跟其他样本比对一下
[14:12] I’m sorry. I… 对不起 我
[14:13] Just do it now, okay? 现在就做
[14:25] * * (printer running) 行吗
[15:00] Miss Boa Vista? Boa Vista小姐
[15:03] What’s going on? 出了什么事
[15:05] The girl in the tollbooth car 收费亭那辆车里的女孩
[15:09] is my sister. 是我妹妹
[15:11] We have to find her, Lieutenant. 中尉 我们必须找到她
[15:14] We will. 会的
[15:31] SIKES: Lieutenant Caine, Caine中尉
[15:32] who are the women in these photographs? 这些照片里的女孩 都是谁
[15:34] As you can see, some of the women behind me 正如你们所见 我身后 这些照片里的女孩
[15:35] have yet to be identified. 有些还没有确定身份
[15:37] Where did these photographs come from? 照片从何而来
[15:38] We recovered the photographs from a locked safe 我们在一次法院许可的搜查行动中
[15:40] during the execution of a search warrant. 在一个锁着的保险箱里 找到了这些照片
[15:42] Is that person a suspect? 那个人是嫌犯吗
[15:43] Is there anyone in custody? 是否有人被捕?
[15:45] Lieutenant, 中尉
[15:46] who are these girls? 这些女孩是谁
[15:48] While I’m not at liberty to discuss the details 虽然我不能透露
[15:50] of an ongoing investigation, 正在进行的调查的任何细节
[15:52] I can say that any help that the public gives us 但我得说 如果公众 能提供的有用线索
[15:54] in identifying these women will be deeply, 助我们确认这些女子的身份 我们会非常
[15:57] and I mean deeply, appreciated. 我是说非常 感谢
[15:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:00] (reporters clamoring)
[16:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:06] Lieutenant, thank you for not mentioning my sister. 中尉 多谢你 没有提及我妹妹
[16:09] No problem. 别客气
[16:09] How do you think her photograph ended up in this gallery? 她的照片 怎么会成了这种藏品?
[16:12] Ever since she was a little girl, 她还年幼时
[16:14] she always wanted to be a star. 就梦想成为明星
[16:15] She loved having her picture taken. 她喜欢别人给她拍照
[16:17] Okay, when was the last time you talked to her? 哦 你最后一次跟她说话 是什么时候
[16:20] A few days. Okay. -几天前 -好吧
[16:21] Take a uniform, go to her apartment, 穿好工作服 去她公寓
[16:24] and go through it with a fine-tooth comb. 仔仔细细地搜一搜
[16:25] What am I looking for? 找什么?
[16:26] Anything related to her last 24 hours. 最近24小时 与她有关的 任何东西
[16:38] You’re gonna have to get your soundbites somewhere else. 你还是去别处做你的采访
[16:40] Actually, I wanted to ask you a favor 事实上 我想请你帮个忙
[16:45] The answer is “no.” 不行
[16:46] Come on, I heard you were letting 得了 我听说
[16:47] a documentary film guy follow you around. 你让一个纪录片摄影师形影不离
[16:50] No comment. 无可奉告
[16:52] I got to get back to work. 我得回去干活了
[16:53] Boa Vista’s missing sister? 是Boa Vista失踪的妹妹吗
[16:57] You’re not fooling me this time. 这次 你可别想糊弄我
[16:59] I’ve already got it in deep background that it’s her sister. 我有可靠消息来源 称她妹妹失踪
[17:02] Ex-husband says she has two. 前夫说她有两个妹妹
[17:04] Is it Christine or Anya? 是Christine还是Anya?
[17:07] You’re literally the worst. 你这种人 真是不择手段
[17:09] You know that, right? 你还不了解我?
[17:11] You can’t release that. 不准你公开这条新闻
[17:12] You could get the girl killed. 你会害死那女孩的
[17:13] What do you want to bet in under 20 minutes, 你想赌什么 用不了20分钟
[17:15] I’ll know which girl? 我就能知道是哪个
[17:26] SASHA: Natalia?
[17:28] Is everything okay? 怎么了?
[17:30] She lives here. 她是住户
[17:33] I just got back from a tryout 我刚参加完
[17:35] for a reality show– 一个真人秀的试演会
[17:36] South Beach Babes. 南滩宝贝
[17:38] I think I really have a chance this time. 我觉得 这一次 我希望很大
[17:40] Where’s Anya? Anya呢
[17:41] Um, that’s why I’m here. 我就是为这事来的
[17:44] Anya’s missing. Anya失踪了
[17:45] When was the last time you saw her? 你最后一次见到她 是在什么时候
[17:47] Um, yeah, I talked to her two days ago. 两天前 我和她聊过
[17:50] She got a callback for a modeling shoot. 她收到了一个模特拍摄的回音
[17:53] She’s so lucky. 她真走运
[17:53] The guy promised her a cover. 那家伙答应让她上封面
[17:55] Do you know anything about this guy? 你知道这人是谁?
[17:56] He was, like, really old, like 35. 35岁的大叔
[17:59] But, I mean, he sounded nice on the machine. 不过 电话里 他倒是很和善
[18:01] Okay. 好了
[18:03] Do you mind if I take it with me? 我得把这拿走 行不行?
[18:05] Yeah, sure, I give out my cell number for callbacks. 可以 我让他们复我的手机
[18:08] I’m sure she’s fine. She’s very careful. 我想 她没事 她一向小心谨慎
[18:10] Okay, look, Sasha, do me a favor, please. 听着 Sasha 帮我个忙
[18:12] Don’t go on any callbacks until this is over. 案件结束前 千万别应承任何回复
[18:14] Please. 拜托
[18:16] Okay. 好吧
[18:17] But she’s fine. 她不会有事的
[18:38] There’s nothing. 一无所获
[18:40] Whoever these belong to was very careful. 物主非常小心
[18:42] Horatio seems to think the guy’s a photographer. Horatio认为 这家伙是个摄影师
[18:45] That makes sense. 有道理
[18:46] You think that these are color copies? 你看这些照片 是彩色复印吗
[18:48] No, take a look. 不 你看
[18:50] Oh, yeah, that’s pretty grainy. 哦 对 那是粒状的
[18:52] Rules out digital. 不是数码照片
[18:54] Film is black and white. 黑白胶片
[18:56] (camera clicking)
[19:17] Why would a photographer prefer a low-resolution image? 摄影师为什么喜欢低辨析率的图片
[19:20] Going for a distinct look. 追求独一无二的视觉效果
[19:22] There’s not a lot of places that develop black and white film. 冲洗黑白胶卷的地方不是很多
[19:24] I’ll go make some calls. 我去打几个电话
[19:25] To photo shops in Miami, 给迈阿密的照相馆打电话?
[19:26] the model shoot capital of the world? 这可是模特拍摄业的中心
[19:28] (chuckles) 摄影师云集在此
[19:30] I think you’re gonna be making a lot of phone calls. 我看 你有的忙了
[19:34] Have fun. 祝你好运
[19:36] (camera shutter clicking) 就这样 宝贝
[19:36] MAN: That’s it, baby. 就这样 宝贝
[19:38] Give me sexy. 性感点
[19:39] Perfect. 太棒了
[19:42] Hold that look. 保持那表情
[19:44] All right, I want sexy, not slutty. 得了 我要的是性感 不是放荡
[19:47] Come on. Give me sexy. 快 性感一点
[19:53] DUQUESNE: Did you get a name for the black and white specialist? 你弄到黑白照摄影师的名字了吗
[19:55] Well, Homicide pointed me towards 嗯 凶杀组让我来这家
[19:57] this photo developing place downtown. 位于市中心的洗印馆
[19:59] All the high-end photographers use it. 所有高水平的摄影师 都会踏足这里
[20:00] It’s owned by this German guy, 这个德国人经营的
[20:01] and he says that our man’s name is John Stockman. 他说 我们要找的人叫John Stockman
[20:06] Calleigh Duquesne, ueRyan Wolfe, MDPD. 迈阿密戴德郡警局
[20:09] These girls are all of age. 这些女孩都已经成年
[20:10] I’ve checked every one of them out, personally. 我一一核查过 亲自查的
[20:12] What about the photographers? Do you check them out, as well? 摄影师呢 你也查过他们的底细?
[20:15] Look, what is this? 这是怎么回事
[20:16] We’re looking for John Stockman. 我们要找John Stockman
[20:18] Shoots in black and white; thinks he’s Ansel Adams. 专拍黑白照 自诩为Ansel Adams (当代世界最知名的摄影大师之一)
[20:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:30] Give me sensual. 色情一点
[20:30] (camera clicking)
[20:31] All these girls, they have the wrong dreams. 这些女孩子 实在是昏了头
[20:33] I don’t know that their dreams are bad, 我不觉得 她们的明星梦有什么错
[20:35] just the people who promise to make them come true. 那些承诺让她们梦想成真的人
[20:38] John Stockman? 却是居心叵测
[20:39] Yeah, what do you need? 对 你想要什么
[20:41] Your DNA. 你的DNA
[20:44] Excuse me? 什么?
[20:55] I don’t understand what I’m doing here. 干吗请我来警局?
[20:57] Oh, no, I think you do. 你自己清楚
[21:01] You took all the photos of these girls. 这些女孩的照片 都是你的手笔
[21:04] I take a lot of photos. 我拍过很多照片
[21:05] Yeah, but your camera’s a single lens reflex. 是 不过 你用的是单反相机
[21:08] That’s right. 不错
[21:09] And you use dual-edge black and white film. 你使用双面黑白胶卷
[21:13] It gives my work detail. 这可使相片毫发毕现
[21:15] Hmm. 嗯
[21:16] And the fact that you keep these in a safe with murder trophies 你把照片和杀人所得的战利品
[21:21] in an abandoned building– 放于保险箱中 扔在一座废弃建筑里
[21:22] is that just a coincidence? 这难道是巧合?
[21:24] You want to pin that on me? 你想把这些 归罪于我?
[21:27] I hope you have proof. 拿出证据来
[21:29] (cell phone ringing)
[21:37] This is Wolfe.
[21:39] Yep. 好的
[21:44] Your DNA matches the semen we found Leslie Anderson内裤上的精液的DNA
[21:46] in Leslie Anderson’s underwear. 和你的DNA相吻合
[21:50] You feeling pinned? 还说我归罪于你?
[21:52] That proves I had sex with her. 那只能证明 我和她上过床
[21:55] It’s a photographer’s perk. 摄像师的小嗜好
[21:57] Where’d this little hookup occur? 你们在哪里苟合?
[22:00] In her dressing room, after the shoot. 拍完照
[22:03] * * 在她化装间
[22:10] It was sex. 只是做爱而已
[22:12] Nothing criminal. 这也违法?
[22:14] Anyone could’ve stolen my photos 有人偷了照片
[22:16] and put them in that safe. 然后放在那保险箱里
[22:18] Well, then I’m gonna need a list of those “anyones.” 告诉我 会有谁 可能偷照片
[22:23] Erica Sikes reporting. Erica Sikes为您报道
[22:25] Sources say there’s a personal connection 据消息灵通人士透露 迈阿密戴得郡鉴证科的某位人员
[22:27] at the Miami-Dade Crime Lab to the current murder case. 卷入了刚发生的一桩凶案中
[22:30] MDPD Criminalist 鉴证员
[22:31] Natalia Boa Vista, this morning identified her own Natalia Boa Vista在失踪女子的照片中
[22:34] sister’s picture from among the photos 发现了她亲妹妹的照片
[22:36] of the missing girls.
[22:37] That’s right. ghtalia. -就是这样
[22:38] One of the missing and perhaps dead…
[22:40] There’s something you should know about. 我得告诉你些事
[22:42] (cell phone rings) What?
[22:43] Oh, my God. It’s my sister. 天呐
[22:44] Anya? ANYA (on phone): Natalia. 是我妹妹
[22:45] Where are you? 你在哪
[22:46] I only have a second. I’m in a house. 我不能讲太久 我在一间屋子里
[22:48] I think it’s near the water. I don’t know… 可能靠近海边 我也不确定
[22:49] An… 哦
[22:58] They’re going to kill her, Ryan. Ryan 他们会杀了她
[22:59] Listen, no, listen. 不会的 听着
[23:00] If she called, it means she’s still alive, right? 她打电话来 说明她还活着
[23:03] So focus. What’d you get 打起精神
[23:04] from the answering machine? 留言里有什么线索?
[23:06] Um… nothing. I got nothing. 一无所获
[23:08] I have listened to this a thousand times. 我听快一千遍了
[23:11] There’s no ambient sound. Listen. 没有背景声 你听
[23:14] MALE VOICE (on recorder): Anya, it’s me. Anya 是我
[23:16] Your pics are ready. 你的照片洗好了
[23:17] These are the ones, baby. 宝贝 这些照片 会让你一举成名
[23:18] Call me. 给我回电
[23:19] You’ve got the number. See? 你有我号码
[23:21] There’s no accent. 听到了? 说话人没什么口音
[23:22] I mean, this could be any guy out there. Not really. 任何人都有可能
[23:26] I think I know that voice. 不 我听过这声音
[23:28] From where? 在哪?
[23:30] The model shoot. 模特摄影室
[23:35] Mr. Laporte, you placed a call Laporte先生
[23:37] to Anya Boa Vista. 你和Anya Boa Vista通过电话
[23:42] I did? 有吗
[23:43] You did. (plays tape) 是的
[23:45] LAPORTE (on tape): Anya, it’s me. Anya 是我
[23:47] Your pics are ready. 你的照片洗好了
[23:48] These are the ones, baby. 宝贝 这次你会一举成名
[23:49] Call me. You’ve got the number. 给我回电 你有我号码
[23:52] (laughs): Right. 对了
[23:53] Yeah, her. I called her to let her know her proofs were ready. 是她 我打电话告诉她 她的照片清样洗好了
[23:56] Go on. 接着说
[23:58] You should really be talking to Stockman. 你应该找Stockman
[24:00] All right, he’s the one doing all the models. 他负责打点模特们的日常事物
[24:02] You have quite a history, too, 你也有前科
[24:03] which includes a rape charge, doesn’t it? 被指控犯有强奸罪
[24:06] I was acquitted. Yes, 我被判无罪
[24:08] but that doesn’t mean you’re innocent. 但不能说明 你是清白的
[24:10] Does it? 对吗
[24:13] I’m just a guy who processed her proofs. 我只是处理她的照片清样
[24:17] But I can help you, Lieutenant. 但是 中尉 我可以帮你
[24:20] I know what goes on 我知道 摄像师和模特之间
[24:20] between model and photographer. 那些风流韵事
[24:23] Describe it me. 说说看
[24:25] All about fame. 名利作祟
[24:26] Hey, and these girls, they all want it so bad. 那些女孩想出名想疯了
[24:29] So you point a camera at them, 所以 你只要肯给她们拍照
[24:30] you get them to do whatever you want. 她们对你言听计从
[24:31] They’ll take their shirts off. 主动脱衣献身
[24:33] They’ll hop into bed with you. Anything. 满足你的欲望 一切一切
[24:35] That’s what you did, Mr. Laporte. Isn’t it? Laporte先生 你也做过这些 见不得人的勾当 不是么?
[24:40] You prove that, let me know. 拿出证据来
[24:42] I guarantee it. 我保证
[24:57] No, no. That’s too much backlight there. 不行 背景光太强了
[24:59] To the right. 靠右点
[25:02] To the right. 再靠右点
[25:04] Hey. News chick. 嘿 新闻女郎
[25:06] Do you realize 你知不知道
[25:07] that you signed my sister’s death warrant? 你的几句轻描淡写 几乎至我妹妹于死地
[25:09] I know you’re angry, but I’m just reporting the facts. 我知道你很气愤 我只负责报道事实真相
[25:11] You tied her to law enforcement. 我妹妹因此曝光 警方全力搜寻
[25:13] That makes her a primary target. 她成了头号目标
[25:14] DUQUESNE: Nat. Do you deny that? -你还有什么可说的?
[25:16] This is exactly what she wants. Don’t give it to her, okay? 你这么做 正中她下怀 别让她得逞
[25:19] I’ll meet you inside. 里面等我
[25:28] You do understand where I’m coming from, don’t you? 你知道我的来头
[25:30] I do. I understand you have a job to do 知道 像我们一样
[25:32] just like the rest of us. Thank you. -你也是公务在身 -谢谢
[25:33] I also understand that your need for attention 不过 我得提醒你注意
[25:35] may have put these girls’ lives in even more danger. 那些女孩 因为你的独家暴料 成了牺牲品
[25:38] My need for attention? Mm-hmm. 我 独家暴料 吸引眼球?
[25:40] You didn’t just report the news; you chose a salacious angle. 你不只是播新闻
[25:43] That’s more attention for you. 你这选材 真是害人不浅
[25:44] I’m a journalist. 我是个记者
[25:45] I want my attention on my stories. 我得想方设法 让新闻引人注目
[25:47] If that were true, sweet pea, 可爱的新闻小姐 如果那是真的
[25:49] you’d be writing for a newspaper 我劝你还是做编辑
[25:50] not planting your face on the evening news. 别在晚间新闻上抛头露面
[25:54] Have a nice day. 好运
[26:00] (elevator bell dings)
[26:02] Lieutenant Caine. Caine中尉
[26:04] Mr. Boyer. Boyer先生
[26:06] I just got home and found this in the mail. 我回到家 邮箱里有封信
[26:09] It’s a letter from Jill. Jill来的
[26:10] What does it say? 说些什么
[26:12] It says that we’re through. The wedding’s off, 说是婚礼取消 我们一拍两散
[26:15] that I shouldn’t even bother trying to find her. 还让我不要去找她
[26:18] Man, this doesn’t sound like her. 完全不是她的行事风格
[26:20] After your press conference, I know something’s wrong. 你开过新闻发布者后 我总觉得有些不对劲
[26:24] Mr. Boyer, I need you to leave that letter with me. Boyer先生 这封信交我处理
[26:28] You think it’ll help? 有助于破案?
[26:29] I know it’s gonna help. 我想是的
[26:35] So Horatio told me you’re processing the paper. Horatio说 你在检查那封信
[26:38] Why aren’t you in QD? 为什么不送去做笔迹分析?
[26:39] ‘Cause I got what I needed in there. 我找到了想要的线索
[26:41] Which was what? 什么线索
[26:42] This paper’s store-bought. 信纸是在店里买的
[26:43] It’s, um… it’s untraceable. 无从查起
[26:46] But this logo’s gonna help us. 不过 这个商标到是条有用的线索
[26:49] See that? It’s embossed. 看 浮印
[26:51] So someone modified the paper themselves? 有人加工过信纸?
[26:53] The paper passes through and each time, uh… 信纸通过浮印机
[26:55] the sheet gets pressed. 压出浮印
[27:02] All right. 没错 可是
[27:03] Well, again, why are we in here? 为什么要做痕量分析?
[27:05] Embossing machines have many uses. 浮印机有很多用途
[27:07] I noticed there was a little bit of trace 我在浮印边缘处
[27:08] on the outer edge of the imprint. 发现少量残余物
[27:10] A little trace from whatever was being embossed 浮印机轧印纸张之前
[27:12] before the paper. 轧制过别的东西
[27:27] “Trivalent chromium sulfate.” 含有“三价铬硫酸盐”
[27:31] That’s used in the pparation of leather. 用来做皮革的
[27:32] That’s right; the higher the concentration of the tannins, 没错 丹宁酸含量越高
[27:34] the higher the quality. 品质越高
[27:36] So whatever this business is, 所以 发信的人
[27:36] it deals in high-quality leathers. 一定做高档皮革生意
[27:40] I’ll call Calleigh. 我通知Calleigh
[27:53] Good afternoon, officers. Bill Starr. 下午好 长官们 我叫Bill Starr
[27:56] Bill Starr’s Custom Upholstery. Bill Starr室内装潢公司
[27:57] No snappy catchphrase? 不装个招牌?
[27:59] Look around. I don’t need one. 名声远播 没这必要
[28:01] Maybe you can explain to us why a missing girl 请你解释一下
[28:03] would write a “Dear Jo” on your letterhead. 一个失踪女孩 怎么用到了你的信纸?
[28:07] I don’t know. Busy place. 不清楚 生意繁忙
[28:09] Hand those out like candy. 发这信纸就像发糖果似的
[28:14] What? 怎么?
[28:15] We have our own theories. 我们可是有凭有据
[28:23] Can you read that plate for me? 帮我查查那辆车
[28:27] It’s blocked like the car at the tollbooth. 像是通过收费站的那辆车
[28:48] I got Anya’s blood. 我发现了Anya的血迹
[28:50] She cut herself on purpose so we could ID her. 她故意割破手指 我们可以用这个 认定她的身份
[29:07] MAN: Pay the toll, bitch. 快付过路费 小妞
[29:16] Who owns that car? 这谁的车?
[29:17] I don’t know. Uh, I forget. 不知道 我忘了
[29:19] The guy dropped it off 那人把车扔在这
[29:20] for reupholstery. 说要重装椅面
[29:21] He didn’t leave his name, only an address. 他没有留下名字 只给了一个地址
[29:24] I t the info inside. 我去给你拿来
[29:25] Oh, great. You can give me the address. 很好 地址给我
[29:27] You can give him the car. 车交给他处理
[29:47] Miami-Dade Police. 迈阿密戴得郡警察 谁在里面?
[30:05] Who is ever behind that door, I want you to open it slowly 请把门慢慢打开
[30:09] by the count of three or I’going 我数到三 不开门 我可硬闯了
[30:11] to kick it down. One… 一
[30:14] Two… three. 二 三
[30:17] Jill? Yes. -是我
[30:19] Jill Girrard.
[30:21] You’re okay now. 没事了
[30:22] Let me help you up. 我扶你起来
[30:26] Jill, we know this is incredibly difficult, Jill 你受苦了
[30:28] but is there anything that you can tell us 可否告诉我们
[30:29] about what happened? 究竟发生了什么?
[30:32] I answered an ad to get my portrait taken. 我本打算请人画一副肖像画
[30:35] It was supposed to be 送给我未婚夫
[30:36] an engagement gift for my fiance. 做订婚礼物
[30:38] Your fiance, Tommy. 你未婚夫 Tommy
[30:41] The guy left a message on my answering machine. 那人只给我留了一条信息
[30:43] Okay, did he leave a name? 留了姓名没有?
[30:45] No, he just told me to meet him at his place in the Gables. 没有 他只说 他住在Gables 让我去那见他
[30:50] Hello? 有人吗
[30:53] Hello? 有人吗
[30:56] (gasps) 有人在么?
[30:57] Do you by any chance 那条信息还在吗
[30:58] have the answering machine message or…? 或者
[31:00] I erased it. 我把它删了
[31:02] Did his voice sound familiar? 他的声音 你听着耳熟吗
[31:04] Just a guy. 是男人的声音
[31:06] All I remember is being put in a car. 我只记得 被塞进车里
[31:09] He had something over my head. 他用什么东西罩住了我的头
[31:10] So you couldn’t identify him. 所以 你无法指认他
[31:13] What about when you were in the car, 你在车里时
[31:14] did you hear noise? 听见什么没有
[31:16] Could you notice anything? 看到什么没有
[31:18] There was another girl. 还有一个女孩
[31:19] Was it Anya? 是Anya吗
[31:21] I don’t know what her name was. 我不知道
[31:23] She couldn’t stop crying; we drove around 她一直哭
[31:25] for a bit, made a stop and then suddenly she was gone. 车开了一会 就停住了 然后 转眼工夫 她就不在了
[31:29] I figured I was next. 我以为 我会是下一个受害者
[31:32] Did he hurt you in any way? 他有没有伤到你?
[31:37] Ma’am. We’re gonna get you to the hospital. 小姐 我们送你去医院检查
[31:43] Hang in there. 挺住
[31:45] (indistinct radio dispatch)
[31:58] WOLFE: Remember: eyes, no hands. 记住 只看别摸
[32:26] What is it? Do you see something? 发现什么了?
[32:29] Yeah, this door 这扇门
[32:29] locks on both sides. 两面上锁
[32:32] If you want to keep someone in a room, 如果要把人锁在屋里
[32:33] why would you have it keyed fromhe inside? 为什么里面也要上锁?
[32:36] Unless you want to be locked in here with them. 除非 你想把自己也锁在里面
[32:40] Sorry. I, uh, I didn’t mean to imply… 对不起 我不是那个意思
[32:43] No, no, um… 不 没事
[32:45] we need to know what we’re dealing with. 我们得搞清楚状况
[32:50] (clears throat)
[33:03] Oh, my God. 哦 天呐
[33:05] Natalia, don’t touch that. Oh. Okay, but that’s Anya’s. -Natalia 别碰 -是Anya的
[33:08] I got that for her last Christmas. 去年圣诞节 我送给她的
[33:09] Okay, but you can’t collect evidence in this case. 你不能采集涉案证据
[33:15] She was here. 她曾来过这
[33:16] And we just missed her. 我们错过了
[33:22] Calleigh, honey, Horatio asked me to check in
[33:24] on your victim Jill Girrard at the hospital. Horatio让我去医院 检查Jill Girrard的情况
[33:27] Yeah, how’s she doing? 情况怎样
[33:28] Well, I spoke to the SART nurse, 我找了她的护士
[33:29] and she found several contusions on Jill 她说 Jill身上有几处伤口
[33:32] that were consistent with her account of the attack. 说明 她的确被人打过
[33:35] What about the sexual assault exam? 性侵犯的检查结果呢?
[33:37] Get this. 结果是
[33:38] There were no physical findings. 没有性侵犯迹象
[33:41] Really? In fact, 不会吧
[33:43] based on the exam, 事实上 检查证明
[33:45] she’s never even had sexual intercourse. 她还是个处女
[33:48] That doesn’t make sense. 不可能
[33:48] Why would somebody lie about being raped? 她为什么要撒谎
[33:52] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[33:57] She swallowed a key. 她吞了一把钥匙
[33:59] HORATIO: Miami-Dade Police 迈阿密警察局
[34:15] (coughs)
[34:22] What about this one? 你见过这人吗
[34:24] Anya Boa Vista.
[34:27] I’ve never seen her. 从未见过
[34:29] You weren’t being held captive, were you? 你根本没被关起来
[34:32] What are you talking about? 你什么意思?
[34:33] An abdominal x-ray shows that you swallowed a key, 你的腹部X光片证明 你吞了一把钥匙
[34:35] and my bet is that that key opens the lock on the boat. 我猜 那是船舱屋门的钥匙
[34:43] He told me I was special. 他说我与众不同
[34:47] Please. 求求你
[34:48] Don’t. 不要啊
[34:50] I’ve never done it before. 我没做过这个
[34:59] That I was different than the rest. 他说 我与其它人不同
[35:02] Tell me what happened. 怎么回事
[35:06] He made me watch. 他让我在一边看
[35:11] Please! No! 求求你
[35:17] (grunting) 不要
[35:20] He called me his girlfriend. 他说 我是她女朋友
[35:22] He made me write that letter to Tommy. 还让我写信给Tommy
[35:24] So Tommy wouldn’t try and find you. 所以 Tommy就不会再找你
[35:26] I was so scared. 我都吓傻了
[35:28] Told me to go to the boat. Pick up a necklace. 他让我去船上 拿一条项链
[35:30] He let you go to the boat alone? No. 他让你一个人去?
[35:33] I was never alone. 我从未落单
[35:37] He was testing me. 他在考验我
[35:40] When the cops showed up at the boat, I had to do something. 警察来的时候 我不得不做些什么
[35:42] I couldn’t screw it up. 我不能把事情搞砸
[35:44] So you protected him. 你在替他打掩护
[35:46] He said bad girls always die the slowest. 他说 坏女孩死得最晚
[35:52] What’s his name? 他叫什么
[35:56] I… 我
[35:58] I can’t. I’m sorry. 我不能说 对不起
[36:05] Why me? 为什么是我
[36:09] Why did he spare me? 他为什么要放了我?
[36:12] ?? 你应该感谢他 放你一条生路
[36:19] So, uh, the runaway bride, 那位逃跑新娘 Jill
[36:21] Jill, went Stockholm on us. 对我们守口如瓶
[36:23] That poor girl, man, she’s so messed up. 那女孩真可怜 已是惊弓之鸟
[36:26] She won’t be so poor after she signs a book deal. 如果她签了合约 就可平步青云
[36:29] You think she’s faking? 你认为她在装可怜?
[36:31] I think she’s getting her wish. 我认为她在圆梦
[36:34] To be famous? 圆梦? 麻雀变凤凰?
[36:35] She’ll be living off of this for years. 今后几年 她还会怀揣明星梦度日
[36:37] You know, she’s really traumatized. 你知道 她受的心灵创伤
[36:39] That kind of hell she went through, 她所经历的种种
[36:41] it’s not easy to deal with. 确实难以应付
[36:42] Yeah, well, ask Natalia about that. 是啊 这话 你留着和Natalia说吧
[36:44] All I know, is this girl could be saving Anya’s life 我只知道 这女孩 本可以救Anya一命
[36:47] and she’s not talking. 但她就是保持缄默
[36:48] Well, you know what? 你知道吗
[36:48] She’s not going to tell us, 她不说
[36:51] maybe this car will. 这车会”说”
[37:06] I got something. 我发现点东西
[37:11] Some kind of rock or mineral. 有点像矿石或矿物质
[37:14] You mean clay? 粘土?
[37:15] No, it’s coarse. Looks like granite. 不 硬一些 像花岗岩
[37:19] Killers have a comfort zone for body dumps. 凶手得找个合适的地方弃尸
[37:21] If that’s granite… 如果是花岗岩
[37:23] There’s only one place: jetty. 只有一个地方 防洪堤
[37:25] It’s government cut. 政府所有
[37:33] Officers, she’s going to be somewhere 各位
[37:35] underneath these rocks. 她一定在这些岩石下面
[37:41] The tide’s rising. Let’s pick up our pace. 要涨潮了 动作快一点
[37:49] This quadrant’s clear. 不在这一区
[37:50] Moving to the next section. 到下一区去
[37:52] Eric, we’re running Eric 时间紧迫
[37:53] out of time; this tide is rising. 已经开始涨潮了
[37:58] H, move to your right. H 在你右边
[38:00] She’s two rocks over. 两块石头那边
[38:01] Two rocks ahead of you right there. 你前面的两块石头处
[38:05] Yeah, right there. 没错 就是那
[38:06] She’s right there. 她就在那
[38:10] Ma’am, hang on. Gentlemen, hurry please. 小姐 坚持住 伙计们 快点
[38:12] Ma’am, we’re going to get you out of there right now. 小姐 我们现在救你出来
[38:14] Who did this to you? 谁干的?
[38:15] Gavin. He’s got another girl. Gavin 还有个女孩在他手上
[38:17] It’s got to be Anya. Where are they? 一定是Anya 他们在哪
[38:19] They’re at the studio. 照相室
[38:21] (police siren blaring)
[38:31] (tires screeching)
[39:10] What you crying for? 你哭什么?
[39:12] This is it. This is what you want. 这不正是你想要的?
[39:15] This is your dream, baby. 宝贝 这是你长久以来的梦想
[39:17] You’re making it all happen. 你的梦想即将实现
[39:23] Anya.
[39:23] Get on your knees. 跪下
[39:28] I’ll make you a star. 我会把你包装成大明星
[39:34] Gavin Laporte.
[39:35] Miami-Dade Police. Let her go. 迈阿密警察 放开她
[39:37] Come on. Let’s go. Let’s get out of here. 快点 快走
[39:39] Come on. Let’s go. 快
[39:41] Move it. 走啊
[39:45] Help! Please 救命啊
[39:47] I’m here, Anya. Here I come. 我来了 Anya 我来了
[39:54] Let’s go. 快走
[40:15] That’s far enough, Gavin. Gavin 到头了
[40:17] Now, 现在
[40:19] put the gun on the ground 把枪放下
[40:20] or I blow your brains out. 否则 我一枪爆你的头
[40:22] Do it. 快点
[40:29] OFFICER: You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[40:33] Get him up. 抓他起来
[40:34] All right, let’s go. 好了
[40:36] Move it.
[40:36] You okay, Anya? Come on. 你没事吧
[40:47] Anya * * * *
[41:22] Are you mad at me? Yes, I am -生我气了? -气
[41:23] so, so, so mad ayou. 气 气坏了
[41:28] Oh, my God. Thank you. 天呐 谢谢你
[41:30] t a problem. 别客气
[41:33] It’s okay. It’s all right. Come on.
[41:43] There are more girls out there, Gavin, and I’m nna find them. Gavin 还有很多女孩流落在外 我会救出她们
[41:46] I’ve been all over this country, Lieutenant. 中尉 我的足迹遍布全国
[41:48] A lot of cities along the way. 很多城市 都有我的”身影”
[41:53] Take him. 把他带走
[42:11] Miss Boa Vista. Boa Vista小姐
[42:13] How’s Anya doing? Anya 怎么样了
[42:18] Time will tell. 慢慢来 时间会愈合心灵的伤口
[42:21] She’s lucky to have you. 她很幸运
[42:25] Horatio… 有你这位好姐姐
[42:28] did you know that Laporte lawyered up 你知道Laporte出来了吗?
[42:31] and that there’s another case in California? 加州又发生一个案子
[42:33] Different suspect, same MO. 不同的嫌疑人 相同的手法
[42:35] I’m not surprised. 不奇怪
[42:38] All those women. 想出名的小女生 到处都是
[42:40] They could be anywhere. Where do we start? 我们从哪下手?
[42:44] We take it nationwide. 全境追查
[42:52] Tonight’s episode was based in part on a real-life story.
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme