Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] (indistinct chatter)
[00:33] (whooping and cheering)
[01:00] * *
[01:09] (engines revving)
[01:32] Yo, check it out, it’s Dex. 快看 是Dex
[01:33] He’s going to do it. 他要炫技了
[01:35] Oh, dude, it’s the Jack-in-the-Box. 哇 脚踩方向盘 -天呐 他头被割了 -警察来了 快跑
[01:45] Whoo!
[01:54] (screams)
[01:55] (crowd screaming)
[01:57] (tires squealing)
[02:10] Oh, my God, he’s got no head.
[02:12] Cops are coming.
[02:13] Let’s get out of here.
[02:16] (distant sirens approaching)
[02:26] (indistinct police radio transmission)
[02:48] Gentlemen. 二位 情况如何
[02:51] DELKO: Wolfe, you got the head over there? Wolfe 看到那边的头没?
[02:54] WOLFE: Yeah. 找到了
[02:56] But how did it get 15 feet from its body? 头与身相隔15英尺?
[03:05] Maybe, gentlemen, 也许
[03:08] maybe it had some help. 是外力作用
[03:19] WOLFE: Well, vic needed some elevation to make contact with this wire. 受害者需要被抬高 才能碰到那根线
[03:31] 911 call said there was a sideshow going on over here. 报警电话说 当时 这正举行飞车秀
[03:34] What do you mean sideshow? 什么飞车秀
[03:35] It’s a party. 一个派对
[03:37] Kids in tricked-out cars doing stunts. 玩酷世代开着改装车 大秀车技
[03:40] That’s the only way our vic could have got that high. 只有这样 受害者才够得着那里
[03:42] WOLFE: Well, if this was a stunt gone wrong, 如果只是车辆故障
[03:45] then how come everybody took off? 为什么在场众人 走得一个不剩?
[03:46] Because this… 因为 这场事故
[03:49] was not an accident. 绝非意外
[03:52] * Yeah! *
[04:14] * We don’t get fooled again *
[04:18] * Don’t get fooled again *
[04:43] What, no Alexx? Alexx没来?
[04:45] Falls under “obvious death.” 死因明显 她不用出现场
[04:48] WOLFE: What’s his name? 他叫什么
[04:51] Name’s Dexter Gilman.
[04:53] Nineteen. 19岁
[04:54] Let me ask you something. 问你一下
[04:59] What are all these lights and cables doing 这些挂在停车场中间的电线和灯泡
[05:00] in the middle of a parking lot? 是用来做什么的
[05:03] Yeah, well, uh, PD said 警局方面称
[05:05] there was a street fair here a couple of days ago. 几天前 这里曾办过一个街市
[05:07] City’s not scheduled to take them down. 市里无意撤掉
[05:09] Oh, yeah? And our headless horseman 这位无头骑士
[05:12] decided to utilize them in his act? 把这些作为表演的道具?
[05:14] Yeah, well, based on these tread marks, 这些轮胎痕迹表明
[05:16] he wasn’t the only one performing. 他不是唯一的表演者
[05:18] That means we’re going to have to collect everything. 现场这些林林总总的证据 我们都要收集
[05:20] All right? Beer bottles, beer cans, 啤酒瓶 啤酒罐
[05:23] cigarette butts. Everything. 烟头 所有的东西
[05:24] Yeah. 好噢
[05:26] Who’s that guy? You know him? 那人是谁? 你认识他吗?
[05:31] Nah. Never seen him before. 从未见过
[05:37] Hey. 嘿
[05:38] Hey, this is an active crime scene. 我们正在处理犯罪现场
[05:39] Can I help you? 有什么可以帮忙的吗?
[05:39] Yeah. Mike Doyle. Documentary filmmaker. 我叫Mike Doyle 纪录片制作人
[05:43] Here to get some footage. 我来采集素材
[05:44] Oh, yeah? Of what? 什么? 什么素材?
[05:46] Scanner said decapitation. 据说有人被割了头
[05:47] Figured it might be pretty good. 我猜 一定是猛料
[05:49] Looks like the ME, uh… 看上去
[05:50] the ME already bagged he body? And the head? 法医已经将头和身体装起来了?
[05:52] Look, Mike, I don’t know who you think you are, 听着 Mike 我不管你是谁 做什么
[05:54] but this isn’t a scene in one of your movies. 这可不是你电影里的场景
[05:56] This is real life. 这是真正 真实的犯罪现场
[05:58] That’s exactly why I’m here. 所以我才赶来
[06:00] They want factual accounts of what you CSIs do. 他们想了解 鉴证人员真实的一面
[06:03] Who’s they? 他们是谁?
[06:05] The mayor’s office. 市长办公室
[06:07] The City signed off on filming us? 市里同意 你们拍我们?
[06:09] Yeah. Horatio said they might try this. 可能 Horatio说 市里有意派人”盯梢”
[06:12] It’s a public relations move. 算是一种公关手段
[06:14] To cast a better light on your department. 拍一些你们科里的阳光面
[06:16] Why, because we had a mole? 因为我们出过内奸?
[06:22] Look, take your camera and your film 听着 收起你的相机和胶片
[06:24] and go somewhere else. 哪来的回哪去
[06:28] Okay. Fair enough. 好吧 算了
[06:30] Here’s my card. 这是我的名片
[06:33] (wry chuckle)
[06:35] Here’s my card. 这是我的名片
[06:40] We’ll be in touch. 保持联系
[06:54] Alexx, did we get anything? Alexx 找到什么没有?
[06:56] His head was severed between the first 他的头
[06:58] and second cervical vertebrae. 从第一和第二颈椎骨中间断裂
[07:00] No soft tissue bridges. 软组织没有损坏
[07:01] The incision is clean. 切口非常干净
[07:03] Consistent with the cable that we found at the scene. 我们在现场发现的电线 正好可造成这样的伤口
[07:06] Yeah. A soup spoon can kill you with enough velocity. 是的 如果速度足够快 即使一根汤匙也能致人于死地
[07:09] The boy was moving, Horatio. 当时 这个男孩正开车飞驰 Horatio
[07:12] What about those markings on the arm? 这些手臂上的伤口怎么来的?
[07:17] Based on the orange color, it’s postmortem. 伤口呈桔黄色 是死后形成
[07:22] Look like a tire tread. 看上去像轮胎印
[07:24] Yep. 是的
[07:25] This baby boy was run over after the fact. 这男孩死后被车碾过
[07:29] The tread pattern is odd, Horatio, like nothing I’ve seen. Horatio 轮胎痕印很奇怪 我从没见过这样的印痕
[07:33] Yeah, it’s no ordinary tire. 是的 不是普通轮胎
[07:36] Do you need a Microsil impression of it? 你需要做微观影像吗?
[07:38] I’ll send Boa Vista in. 我让Boa Vista做
[07:39] Thank you, Alexx. 谢了
[08:10] Alexx * *
[08:22] Nice work. 好样的
[08:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:27] Almost documentary worthy, wouldn’t you say? 可以拿来做示范了 你说呢?
[08:30] By the way, I would’ve done the same exact thing 还有 你和Eric今天做的工作
[08:32] you and Eric did today. 我也可以依样完成
[08:33] The last thing that this department needs 明察秋毫 是鉴证人员
[08:35] is more scrutiny. 最不可或缺的素质
[08:36] Scrutiny like your covert investigation 比如
[08:39] of our lab? 你会暗地里调查鉴证科?
[08:44] You know, Ryan, when I started here, Ryan 我来这里工作
[08:45] I really did start with the best intentions. 没带任何歹意 只想做好工作
[08:47] And when it all came crumbling down, 上一次 我一时糊涂 铸成大错
[08:49] I lost almost every friend I had. 几乎所有的朋友 都弃我而去
[08:50] So I would really hate to see somebody else 我不想别人
[08:52] make that same mistake. 步我后尘
[08:55] Well, I agreed to do it. 我同意
[09:00] And let a camera crew follow you around? 让那摄影师形影不离?
[09:02] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[09:04] And Horatio okayed that? Horatio同意了?
[09:06] As long as it doesn’t interfere with my work, yeah. 只要不干扰我工作就好了
[09:10] Natalia, somebody had to do it. Natalia 这种事 总得有人做
[09:13] So, you’re going to fall on the sword 所以 你打算引”狼”入室?
[09:14] The lab needs a clean slate. 鉴证科需要正本清源
[09:17] And you know what they say: 有人曾说
[09:19] “Sunlight is the best disinfectant.” 阳光是最好的消毒剂
[09:24] So, is this thing going to tell us who ran him over? 这件东西会告诉我们 谁开车碾了他
[09:30] Well, it has a unique pattern, minimal tread. 这个胎迹很特别 轮胎面极小
[09:33] And I did little digging. 我做了深入调查
[09:35] The tires with this kind of tread 有一种”赛车防滑胎”
[09:37] are called “racing slicks.” 具有这样的轮胎面
[09:39] Hey,oosiers.
[09:41] They’re made for serious abuse. 用来蹂躏轮胎的
[09:42] They use them, actually, over at the Miami Speedway. 实际上 有人用它 在迈阿密高速路上飙车
[09:45] Someone’s been testing their street performance at sideshows. 飞车秀上 有人也用到了它
[09:48] Maybe that someone knows what happened to Dexter Gilman. 也许 有人对Dexter Gilman的惨剧一清二楚
[09:50] Only one place that sells them here in town. 市里只有一家店卖这些胎
[09:53] Place called Tread On Me. 店名为”轮胎之家”
[09:56] Then that’s where I’ll be. 我马上去查那家店
[10:04] Yeah, I recognize the tread. 我知道这种胎迹
[10:06] They’re Hoosier R6s. 是Hoosier R6的胎
[10:07] Racing tires. 跑车胎
[10:08] WOLFE: You sell these to teenagers? 你把这些胎卖给小孩子?
[10:10] I run a business. 做生意嘛
[10:13] Had one kid used them for drifting. 有个小孩用它玩漂移
[10:15] What’s drifting? 什么漂移?
[10:16] It’s a stunt. 一种车技
[10:17] Driver turns the front wheels
[10:18] in the opposite direction of the turn. 车手把前轮
[10:20] (tires squealing, crowd whooping) 往反方向打转
[10:28] Tires have a good bite, but they get destroyed pretty quickly. 轮胎很抗磨 但坏得也快
[10:31] He was replacing them every couple of weeks. 他每隔几星期就来换胎
[10:33] He, huh? Who’s he? 他 你说的他是谁?
[10:44] His name is Dex Gilman. 他叫Dex Gilman
[10:46] Dex Gilman’s the vic from this morning. Dex Gilman 就是今早的受害者
[10:48] You telling me he ran himself over with his own car? 你的意思是 他被自己的车碾过?
[10:51] I don’t think that car was totally his own. 那车不是他的
[10:53] Oh, yeah? What do you mean? 哦 是吗 谁是车主?
[10:54] He drove it. 他只负责开
[10:55] But some girl by the name of, uh, Brynn Roberts 一个叫Brynn Roberts的女孩
[10:58] paid for every new set of rubber. 每套新轮胎
[10:59] Brynn Roberts, huh? 都是她买单
[11:01] Anything else? 还有什么?
[11:02] Yeah, keep these tires on the pro circuit. 把这些胎留给专业循环赛用
[11:03] Stop selling them to teenagers, okay? 别再卖给那帮小孩了
[11:05] I didn’t kill that kid. 我又没杀那孩子
[11:07] But you didn’t care if he lived or died, did you? 你才不在乎他的生死 对吧
[11:12] So I understand that you and Dex Gilman had a relationship. 我知道 Dex Gilman和你关系不一般
[11:16] I guess you could call him my boyfriend, yes. 他就是你所谓的
[11:18] (cell phone buzzing) 男朋友
[11:20] I need to take this. 我得接这电话
[11:22] Let it go to voice mail, please. 请转成留言
[11:24] (buzzing stops)
[11:25] I also understand that 我也明白
[11:27] Dex was buying Hoosier racing tires Dex买轮胎
[11:29] and you were footing the bill. 你替他付钱
[11:31] I paid for the whole car. 我给他买了那辆车
[11:32] I was his sponsor. 我是他的赞助商
[11:34] Do you know where the car is right now? 你知道车现在在哪吗
[11:35] Someone drove off with it. 有人把它开走了
[11:37] I had to report it stolen. 我已报失
[11:39] That’s a hard day. 真够衰的
[11:42] (sighs): Yeah. 是的
[11:43] What happened this morning… 今早发生的一切
[11:46] wasn’t part of the plan. 完全不在计划内
[11:47] What is your plan? 你有什么计划?
[11:50] Dad said he’ll match any money that I make 我爸说 在我25岁以前
[11:52] before I turn 25. 他会提供资金 让我做生意
[11:54] These sideshows 飞车秀 如果投资得当
[11:56] could be my huge moneymaker with the right marketing. 就是我的摇钱树
[11:59] What kind of marketing? 什么样的投资
[12:00] (sighs)
[12:02] (cell phone buzzing)
[12:05] (buzzing stops)
[12:09] The Web. 网络
[12:10] When you’re breaking a new sport, 当你开创了一种比赛以后
[12:12] it is all about video. 比赛录相就变得炙手可热
[12:14] So, you film these sideshows? 所以你把比赛录了下来?
[12:16] It’s my plan to attract investors. 这是我吸引投资者的计划
[12:19] Well, in that case, I’d like to see all the footage 既然这样 我想看看
[12:21] from this morning’s event. 你今早拍的录相
[12:22] I’d be more than happy to show you. 搜查令拿来
[12:25] ??? 我就给你看
[12:46] Hey. 99 bottles of beer on the wall. 哇 挂了99只啤酒瓶?
[12:49] You and Ryan collect all those from the parking lot? 你和Ryan在停车场收集的吧
[12:52] Yeah, he’s running extracted liquids, 他在检验萃取液
[12:54] cigarette butts and drug paraphernalia. 烟头和吸毒工具
[12:57] So… 那
[12:59] he’s got DNA and Trace. 他分析DNA和残余物
[13:03] You win the coin toss? 你赌赢了
[13:05] (chuckles): No. 没有
[13:06] I pulled my seniority card. 我可是他前辈哟 他得听我的
[13:09] Ah. Perfect. 哈哈
[13:11] Hey, I heard that you had a visitor at the crime scene. 听说有位不速之客去了现场
[13:13] Yeah. 是啊
[13:14] Some Michael Moore wannabe. Michael Moore的拥趸 (Michael Moore 华氏911导演)
[13:16] I told him to get lost. 我把他赶跑了
[13:18] Unfortunately, I’m afraid 可惜
[13:19] someone’s gonna get stuck with the guy. 有人要受他的蒙骗了
[13:20] Well, I can tell you that that somebody is not going to be me. 不过
[13:24] (laughs) 我可不会上当受骗
[13:27] All right. (cla) 好吧
[13:29] Start your engines. 打火
[14:04] Look like a tented arch to you? 你看 帐篷形的纹路
[14:12] Yeah, it does. That’s rare. 是的 难得一见
[14:16] That’s very rare. 很稀少
[14:16] Less than five percent of the population has it. 只有百分之五的人具有这种指纹
[14:19] And every one of these bottles has the identical print. 每个瓶子上都有同样的指纹
[14:22] That would mean that the same guy 这说明 这些瓶子
[14:24] would have had to have passed all of them out. 是同一个人分发的
[14:26] Must have been the life of the party. 也许是飞车秀特有的风格
[14:34] (typing)
[14:37] (beeping)
[14:38] I got it. 找到了
[14:40] “Evan Dunlar.
[14:41] Internship at Lasgrove Electronics Corporation.” Lasgrove电子公司的实习生
[14:44] Let’s go see if the intern likes fast cars. 看看这实习生是否喜欢飙车
[14:48] * *
[14:52] EVAN: You know, the guys sai 那些人说
[14:54] “Make yourself useful,” so I did. 替我们干点活吧 于是 我就听他们的吩咐
[14:57] I manned the coolers. 看冰箱 发冷饮
[15:00] DELKO: We found your prints on each of these bottles. 每个酒瓶上都有你的指纹
[15:04] It was a sideshow. 那是场飞车秀
[15:06] These guys trick out their cars, 那些人精心装扮车
[15:08] drive all crazy and stuff. 炫着花俏的车技
[15:12] Just want to hang out with them, 我只想和他们一起 疯一把
[15:13] that’s all. 仅此而已
[15:14] DELKO: It’s reckless driving, Evan. Evan 这么鲁莽的飙车 你们就不顾后果?
[15:16] And it’s against the law. 那是违法的
[15:18] You giving these guys an audience 你与他们掺和在一起
[15:19] only makes you part of the problem. 只会拖你下水
[15:24] Evan, this morning, Evan 今早
[15:26] a young man named Dexter Gilman was killed. 一个叫Dexter Gilman的年轻人死了
[15:28] How well did you know him? 你对他了解多少?
[15:32] He was one of the best drivers. 他是最好的车手之一
[15:37] Did the Jack-in-the-Box. 可以飞身车外 脚踩方向盘
[15:38] What’s that? 什么意思?
[15:40] Peddle-free, cruise control, 空出脚刹 自由控制
[15:42] feet on the wheel, head out the top. 脚踩方向盘 头伸出天窗
[15:45] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[15:47] And the girls loved him. 那帮花痴小女生 爱他爱得死去活来
[15:49] Not enough to stick around after he was decapitated. 他一死 那些人就一哄而散 这感情也太不值钱了
[15:55] How ’bout you, Evan? Evan 你呢?
[15:56] Did you feel the need to stick around? 你有坚持留在现场吗?
[15:59] Dex’s car came up stolen. Dex的车被偷了
[16:01] Did you take it? 你开走的?
[16:04] No, I didn’t steal Dex’s car. 我才没有
[16:05] I ran. 我当时撒腿就跑
[16:07] Look, the cops come, you break for it. 警察来了 你不得跑路?
[16:09] It’s just… it’s what you do. 这是常理
[16:12] You know? I mean, it’s that or spend the night in jail. 要不就逃之夭夭
[16:15] (sirens wailing) (people shouting) 否则只能在牢里蹲一晚上
[16:20] Man, the cops were on us fast this time. 老大 只是这次 警察来得太快了
[16:28] Evan, we need names. Evan 谁报的警?
[16:36] I can’t. 我不能说
[16:39] If something happens, 如果有人被抓
[16:40] they’re gonna know that I’m talking to you guys. 我与你们的谈话 就会被他们知道
[16:44] Evan, listen to me. Evan 听我说
[16:45] We know you’re involved, and you could go to jail for this, son. 如果被我们查出 你也牵涉其中 你就等着坐牢吧
[16:53] So don’t go far. 别跑远了
[16:59] Heard a kid had his head taken off at a sideshow this morning. 听说一个小孩在 表演飞车的时候 被”斩首”了?
[17:02] That’s true. 是的
[17:03] I need you to look into something for me, please. 帮我查点东西
[17:06] You wondering who organized it? 你想知道 谁组织的飞车秀
[17:07] No. 正好相反 我想知道 是谁搅了局
[17:07] Quite the contrary– who broke it up. 正好相反 我想知道 是谁搅了局
[17:09] The kid said that the police were there in record time. 那孩子说 这次 警察火速赶到现场
[17:13] Somebody on the inside tipped them? 他们中 有人向警察通风报信 ?
[17:15] It’s possible. 有可能
[17:16] Let’s see who made the call. 看看谁报的警
[17:18] I’ll call 911, track it down. 我打电话给911查一下
[17:19] Thank you. 多谢
[17:30] I had some information, 有些情况
[17:31] I thoughthe police should know about it. 我以为警察早该知道了
[17:33] I overheard my son, Evan, 几天前
[17:34] talking about one of these sideshows 我无意中听儿子Evan说起
[17:36] a few days ago where it would be. 那里正进行飞车秀
[17:39] I’m a single parent. 我是个单身父亲
[17:40] I got home from my job, and my son wasn’t there. 下班回家 却发现儿子不在
[17:43] Did he mention anyone else’s involvement? 他有没有提过其他有关的人
[17:45] No, he didn’t. 不 没有
[17:48] This is my fault. 都是我的错
[17:49] I was the one encouraging him to make new friends. 我鼓励他广交朋友
[17:52] I just never thought he’d get wrapped up in this. 却没想到 他会痴迷于此
[17:54] Well, he’s a teenager, Mr. Dunlar, Dunlar先生 他正值青春年少
[17:55] so don’t… don’t be too hard on yourself. 所以不要 不要太苛责自己
[18:01] Evan was into cars as a kid. Evan小时候就迷车
[18:03] (chuckles)
[18:04] Toys, models, remote control. 玩具车 模型车 遥控车
[18:07] But now, he’s playing with the real thing. 可现在 他玩上了真家伙
[18:10] He could’ve been killed today. 今天 一个不慎 他就可能命丧当场
[18:11] Yes, he could’ve. 对 可能
[18:12] So here’s what I’d like you to do: 所以 我想让你
[18:14] go home and make sure he’s safe. 回家去 确保他安然无恙
[18:16] Okay? 好吗
[18:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:21] Thanks for coming in. 多谢你来一趟
[18:28] (line ringing) Come on. 快点
[18:29] Come on, come on, come on, come on. 快点
[18:32] (sighs): Answer. 快接电话
[18:35] I’m headed to Judge Harrison’s for a warrant. 我正要去Harrison法官那弄份搜查令
[18:37] What do you need? 你想做什么
[18:38] Trying to save you the trip. 帮你省这一趟路
[18:39] Brynn Roberts already posted her sideshow footage online. Brynn Roberts在网上发布了 那次飞车秀的录象带
[18:45] I don’t need a warrant? 不用搜查令了?
[18:46] I am loving you. 你可帮了大忙
[18:49] I don’t know if this helps. 不知道是否有用
[18:50] Camera’s in a fixed position. 摄相机是固定不动的
[18:51] She must’ve set up a tripod. 她一定是用了三脚架
[18:53] Go ahead and run it. 往前播吧
[18:57] DUQUESNE: There’s our vic. 那就是受害者
[19:01] Jeez. 呀
[19:02] I really wish I could un-see that. 真不想再看这幕惨剧
[19:05] I’m sorry, can you play it again? 对不起 能重放一遍吗
[19:17] Why didn’t he clear the last cable? 他为什么没能避开最后一根电线
[19:19] No idea. 不知道
[19:20] Ryan said they were all hung at the same height. Ryan说 那些电线 悬挂的高度相同
[19:25] Okay, again. 好吧 再放一次
[19:33] Maybe the height of the car changed. 或许是车的高度变了
[19:36] Can you measure the height of the bumper? 你能量一下缓冲器的高度吗
[19:38] Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think so. 嗯 我想可以
[19:46] And get a measurement 量一下
[19:47] as he clears the second to the last cable. 他通过倒数第二根电线时的高度
[19:54] Six inches. 6英寸
[19:56] What’s the measurement as he collides with the last cable? 和最后一根电线相撞时的高度呢
[20:04] 17 inches. 17英寸
[20:06] The car was raised. 车被抬高了
[20:09] Hydraulics. 液压千斤顶
[20:23] Maybe he accidentally set them off himself? 或许是他意外打开的
[20:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:26] He was hanging out the sunroof, 当时他坐在遮阳顶蓬上
[20:28] he was driving with his feet. 用脚开车
[20:30] I doubt it. 我怀疑他开不了
[20:31] Okay, that leaves, what? 好吧 那就只有 什么
[20:34] A malfunction? 故障
[20:35] Maybe. 或许
[20:36] Could be premeditated murder. 也许 这一切 都是预谋好的
[20:39] Well, I know one person who would profit from this. 嗯 我知道有个人能从中受益
[20:43] DUQUESNE: You weren’t ilding a sport, 你不是在开创新赛事
[20:44] you were trading in sleaze. 而是在作肮脏的买卖
[20:45] I bet you couldn’t wait to upload the footage. 我想 你已迫不及待地 上传赛车录象了
[20:47] It’s a male-dominated sport. 这是运动 男性观众居多
[20:49] You grab their attention any way you can. 你得想方设法抓住他们的注意力
[20:51] I get all sorts of stuff for this site. 这个网站的所有素材 都是我一人提供
[20:54] Well, the high tension wires were certainly a success. 拉紧电线 的确可以大获成功
[20:57] Did you pick the location? 比赛地是你选的?
[20:58] A matter of fact, I did. 事实上 是我
[21:00] But I didn’t kill Dex, 但我没有杀Dex
[21:01] if that’s where you’re going with all of this. 如果你想问这个
[21:03] What about the hydraulics that killed him? 致他与死地的液压制动器 是怎么回事?
[21:06] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[21:07] Are you serious? 严肃点
[21:11] Look, Dex wanted those in. 听着 Dex想装
[21:13] He did it all himself. 全是他自己弄的
[21:14] (cell phone buzzing)
[21:20] Gable and Third. Gable 第3街
[21:22] Sounds like a sideshow. 又是一场飞车秀
[21:23] You know what? I’m gonna see how they like our cars. 我倒想看看
[21:29] * * (sirens wailing) 他们有多喜欢我们的车
[21:59] This is Dexter Gilman’s car. 这是Dexter Gilman的车
[22:02] Dex and I did a few tandem stunts. Dex和我玩过追逐车技
[22:04] Drifts and stuff. 漂移和曲线前进
[22:05] You guys teammates? 你们是队友?
[22:08] More like friendly competitors. 不如说是友好的对手
[22:11] You’re some friend, Luke. 你可真够朋友的 Luke
[22:12] He’s in the morgue and you’re driving his car. 他躺在停尸房 而你却在开他的车
[22:16] I didn’t have anything to do with Dex’s accident. 我跟Dex的那次事故 没有任何关系
[22:18] I feel bad. 我很难过
[22:20] Yeah, clearly. 对 显然如此
[22:23] Luke, you ran over your friend when you took his car. Luke 你开了朋友的车 从他身上辗过
[22:27] I couldn’t just let this beauty get impounded. 我只是不想让这靓车被扣押
[22:29] (sirens approaching)
[22:34] (tires screech)
[22:36] Dex would have wanted me to take it. Dex也会希望我开走它
[22:37] I guess we’ll never know, will we? 这个 我们就无从得知了
[22:39] Officer. 警官
[22:40] Book him on auto theft. 以偷车入他的罪
[22:44] Why you sweating us for, man? 为什么要来烦我们 伙计
[22:46] Why you need the registration for anyway? 你要登记做什么
[22:47] Why you trying to run our plates, man? 无端搅局 伙计
[22:48] Run this guy’s plates. 要抓也得抓他
[22:49] He’s the one with the problem. Man, we was just here watching. 他才是罪魁祸首 伙计 我们只是看热闹的
[22:51] We didn’t even do anything. 我们老实得很
[22:52] Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. 喂
[22:54] Shut up. 闭嘴
[22:55] Okay? 行吗
[22:57] Sound like a couple of busted leaf blowers. 听起来就象两个破了的鼓风机
[22:59] We’re just trying to ride, mister. 我们只是想开车 先生
[23:01] Look, man, it’s about what’s under the hood, man. 听着 老兄 只是开开车
[23:02] I don’t give a damn what’s in the glove compartment. 我可没在仪表板下的小柜里 藏什么见不得人的东西
[23:04] This vehicle’s stolen, smart-ass. 这车是偷来的 大笨蛋
[23:06] No way. 不可能
[23:07] Well, the VIN number says way. 好吧 车辆识别号码会告诉我们的
[23:09] All right? 行了吗
[23:10] Take Tweedledee and Tweedledum here for a ride. 带这两位宝贝兄弟去兜兜风
[23:15] Six of these rides are hot, 这里有六辆赃车
[23:17] so now we’re looking at car thieves. 我们得缉捕偷车贼
[23:18] Something else going on here, Frank, bigger than this. 还有别的事 Frank 比偷车严重得多
[23:22] I’ll look into auto thefts 我正在查
[23:23] over the last few days. 你认为 过去几天的偷车案
[23:25] Think there’s a connection to our murder? 与这桩凶案有关?
[23:27] Frank The car, Frank, is going to tell us.
[23:30] (tires screeching) 车会告诉我们一切
[23:52] Okay, so… 好了 看来
[23:53] the kids we busted at the sideshow are throwing up 飞车秀上抓到的小子
[23:56] all overhemselves to give us information. 会把知道的一切 和盘托出
[23:58] Beats six months in jail. 以免遭六个月的监禁
[24:00] Yeah, unfortunately, none of them knows a single thing 遗憾的是
[24:02] about the death of Dexter Gilman. 对Dexter Gilman的死 他们一无所知
[24:06] Selective memory. 选择性失忆
[24:08] Is that the blood 那血
[24:09] that’s left after the cleanup? 是清理后留下的
[24:11] Yeah, we’re not going to need to run DNA on it. 是的 我们用不着查它的DNA
[24:13] This is, um… 这 呃
[24:16] This is definitely the car Dexter got killed in. 这绝对是Dexter死时开的车
[24:18] What we really need to do is figure out 我们得查出
[24:20] how this car’s hydraulic lift was activated. 这辆车的液压千斤顶是怎么被触发的
[24:23] Well, what about this? 这个呢?
[24:25] Is this the on-off switch? 转换开关?
[24:26] Yeah, but based on the stunt that he was performing 对 不过 从他当时表演的绝技看
[24:28] at the time, ther’s no way 他不可能
[24:29] he could have reached that with his feet. 用脚接触到它
[24:38] Yeah, he’s definitely not tall enough to pull that move off. 对
[24:51] (hydraulics humming) 他还没高到 能触动开关
[24:52] Little warning, please. 拜托 事先提醒一声好不好
[24:55] Yeah. 是
[24:56] (laughs quietly)
[24:58] (humming stops)
[24:59] Sorry about that. 对不起
[25:01] On a positive note, we now know that that works. 至少 我们现在知道 它运转正常
[25:04] Yeah. 对
[25:06] Glad your video guy didn’t see that. 幸好没被那摄影师拍到
[25:08] Yeah. 对
[25:09] He’s supposed to start in a couple of weeks. 他几周后才开始拍摄
[25:20] What is this? 这是什么
[25:23] I don’t know. 不知道
[25:25] Looks like a transmitter. 像个发讯器
[25:28] Well, that would allow the hydraulics 呃 这样就可以遥控
[25:29] to be activated remotely. 启动液压千斤顶
[25:31] And at exactly the right time. 并且 就在那个瞬间
[25:39] Whoo! 喔
[25:42] Okay, so now our big question is: who activated it and how? 好了 现在的问题是 它是由谁启动 如何启动
[25:42] (screams)
[25:46] You know, Horatio talked to a guy Horatio跟一个家伙谈过
[25:48] whose son is into radio-controlled cars. 他儿子正是个遥控车迷
[25:52] I know it’s kind of a stretch. 是不是扯远了?
[25:55] Not by much. 不是太远
[26:08] So, Wolfe, you’re dragging me out here because of Wolfe 你把我拖到这
[26:10] Evan Dunlar’s vast knowledge of electronics, huh? 只因为Evan Dunlar精通电子学?
[26:13] Dex’s head came off ’cause that car got triggered, Dex的头被切掉 是因为那车被触发了
[26:15] and, uh, this kid admitted to being there, so… 这孩子也承认 他当时在现场 所以
[26:18] Hot lead, Wolfe. 线索很接近 Wolfe
[26:19] You gonna get a camera on us? 你会弄架摄像机来拍我们?
[26:20] Yeah, at’s that supposed to mean? 什么意思?
[26:21] Supposed to mean I heard you signed up to represent us. 听说你要签约 代表我们出镜
[26:23] So what’s next, your own TV show? 下一步的计划呢? 独家曝料?
[26:24] You know what, pal, you can get one if you want. 伙计 只要你想 你也会有
[26:26] Nah, that’s all right, ‘ll leave that to you. 不
[26:30] (tires screeching) 别客气 我把这大好机会让给你
[26:35] Don’t move! 不许动
[26:37] Don’t move! 不许动
[26:41] (grunts): Help me. 救命
[26:42] You got him, Wolfe? Wolfe 你看着他?
[26:43] Help me. I got him! -救救我 -我看着他
[26:44] I’ll go get a fire extinguisher. 我去拿灭火器
[26:50] What are you running from, Evan? I can’t breathe. -你跑什么 Evan? -我没法呼吸
[26:53] You probably just cracked your rib. Just lie still. 可能断了一根肋骨 躺着别动
[26:55] I think… 我想
[27:01] I think someone’s trying to kill me. 有人想害我
[27:04] (Evan grunts)
[27:06] (siren approaching)
[27:20] Wow. What just happened here? 怎么回事?
[27:24] You smell that? 闻到了吗
[27:28] Yeah, that isn’t gasoline, is it? 嗯 不是汽油 对吧
[27:30] No, it’s jet fuel. 不 这是机油
[27:31] Burns 200 degrees hotter, cooked this car. 燃烧后温度要高出200度 把这车烤熟了
[27:48] Can’t exactly get jet fuel at a gas station. 加油站可不卖机油
[27:54] Well, it couldn’t be stolen, could it? 不会是偷来的吧
[27:55] Nah, nah, airports, refineries– they guard their supplies 24-7. 不 机场 炼油厂派人 全天候看守这些补给品
[28:00] Would have made big news. 若有失窃 一定轰动全城
[28:06] Maybe they got it from underground. 或许他们是从地下弄到的
[28:09] What are you thinking? 你的意思是?
[28:11] I read this article. 我看过一篇文章
[28:13] Refineries deliver their fuel supply to airports 炼油厂通过高压管道
[28:15] through high-pressured pipelines. 把油料输往机场
[28:19] But get this, 但这个
[28:19] it’s five feet under the city. 可是在地下5英尺深处
[28:22] It’s six miles long and it delivers 长达6英里
[28:24] the equivalent of 1800 tanker trucks a day. 每天可运输1800辆油罐车的油量
[28:30] So the jet fuel pipeline 那么机油管道
[28:30] runs underneath all these subdivisions? 就在这些地块的下面
[28:32] Yeah, it’s underneath everything. 对 到处都有
[28:34] You think the sideshow kids are tapping into it? 你认为 飞车男孩接管偷油?
[28:36] I don’t know. Maybe. 我不知道 也许
[28:38] Department of Public Works says this half mile of the pipe 公共建设工程部宣布说 今天上午
[28:40] has been shut down this morning for construction, 因为要施工 这半英里的管道被关闭了
[28:43] so it’s a very good time to try it. 正好趁这个机会勘察一下
[28:46] And the MiniRae will tell us where to go? 微型探测仪会指明方向?
[28:47] Yeah, HazMat uses it 对 HazMat(危险品紧急处理小组)用它来
[28:48] to detect contamination leaks. 探测污染泄漏
[28:52] This is the highest reading I’ve gotten so far. 这是接收到的峰值
[28:54] It’s 12 parts per million. 百万分之十二
[28:59] DUQUESNE: Excuse me, ma’am, can we talk to you? 对不起 女士 能跟你谈一下吗
[29:01] Can I help you? I’m Calleigh Duquesne. -有什么事吗? -我是Calleigh Duquesne
[29:03] This is Ryan Wolfe. We’re with Miami-Dade PD. 这位是Ryan Wolfe 迈阿密戴德郡警局
[29:04] Do you own this house? 这是你的房子吗
[29:06] Yes. 对
[29:07] WOLFE: Can we take a look 我们能否
[29:08] around your property? 在这周围看看
[29:10] Sure. 当然可以
[29:15] DUQUESNE: You still getting something? 还探测得到吗
[29:16] Yeah, it’s off the charts. 已超过探测仪的测量范围
[29:19] What kind of construction are you doing back here? 你在这里做什么?
[29:21] I’m putting in a pool. 建一个游泳池
[29:23] Well, at least I was until a few days ago. 至少几天前 还在施工
[29:25] Who’s your contractor? 承包商是谁
[29:26] Dunlar Construction. Dunlar建筑公司
[29:27] Steve Dunlar? 是Steve Dunlar吗
[29:28] Yeah. 对
[29:30] That’s the sideshow kid’s dad, isn’t it? 飞车男孩的爸爸
[29:33] So there definitely is a connection. 所以 这之间一定有某种联系
[29:36] He told me he broke a water main, 他告诉我 他弄断了一根总水管
[29:37] said he had to talk to the city 还说 得向市里报告后
[29:38] before he could do anything. 才能继续施工
[29:39] When’s the, uh,ast time you saw Mr. Dunlar? 你最后一次见到 Dunlar先生 是什么时候
[29:43] This morning. He woke me up. 今天早上 他把我吵醒了
[29:45] Backed in a tanker truck. 在给一辆油罐车倒车
[29:46] Made a lot of noise for 6:00 早上6点
[29:47] in the morning. 噪音不断
[29:48] Said he was moving the main. 他说 他要搬开那总管
[29:53] Do you smell that? 你闻到了吗
[29:56] Did he hit a gas line? 他是不是撞坏了油管
[29:59] It’s jet fuel. 是机油
[30:02] (MiniRae clicking rapidly)
[30:04] He hit it on purpose. 他是故意撞坏的
[30:06] That thing on top wasn’t there before. 上面那东西 以前没有
[30:11] Dunlar built his own gas pump. Dunlar装上了自己的油泵
[30:24] We’re gonna need to take those tools with us. 我们得带走那些器具
[30:27] I’ll call H. 我通知H
[30:28] I’m sure he has some questions for Mr. Dunlar. 他肯定有话要问Dunlar先生
[30:32] Tapping into an underground pipeline 偷接地下输油管
[30:34] is destruction of city property, Mr. Dunlar. 是破坏市有财产 Dunlar先生
[30:37] I was breaking ground for the woman, putting in a pool. 我在帮那个女人挖地 要建游泳池
[30:40] I found a pipeline, 结果发现了一条管道
[30:41] but I never tampered with anything. 但我没对它进行任何改动
[30:42] Then, explain the jet fuel found in your son’s car. 那么 你儿子车里的飞机燃料 是怎么回事
[30:47] I have no idea. 我对此一无所知
[30:49] The homeowner said you had a tanker truck. 房主说你有一辆油罐车
[30:52] She’s a housewife. 她就是个家庭主妇
[30:54] She probably doesn’t even know what one looks like. 她怎么可能知道 油罐车什么样
[30:57] (sighs): Look… 听着
[31:00] …talk to my son about it. 去找我儿子谈吧
[31:02] He’s the one you found with the jet fuel, right? 你们在他那里找到的机油 不是么?
[31:04] He’s the one that’s racing around 他与那些街头车手
[31:05] with these street racers. 到处赛车
[31:06] Was he aware of what you found? 你告诉过他 你的发现吗
[31:08] No, because I knew he’d tell people. 不 因为我知道 他会四处张扬
[31:11] He’ll do anything to get in with those kids. 为了能与那些车手打成一片 他什么都做得出来
[31:14] I can’t trust him. 我信不过他
[31:18] You set quite an example for him. 你可为他树了个好榜样
[31:24] I’m gonna go now. 我得走了
[31:26] ‘m a good contractor, a reputable contractor, 我是个品行正直的承包商 一个声誉良好的承包商
[31:29] and as far as I can see, 就我所知
[31:30] all you got on me is suspicious behavior. 你们现在 只能告我行迹可疑
[31:32] Mr. Dunlar, Dunlar先生
[31:34] that’s going to change. 走着瞧
[31:44] Francis. Horatio. 会有转机的
[31:46] I had a chat with the guys over at Auto Theft. 我向车辆失窃调查组的人 了解了一下情况
[31:49] And? 嗯?
[31:50] They’re saying stolen cars are up 300% in two weeks. 他们说 这两周 车辆失窃率升了3倍
[31:53] Toyotas, Mazdas, Hondas. 丰田 马自达 本田
[31:55] Frank, this is not street racing. Frank 这已经不是街头赛车了
[31:57] Have you called the refinery? 你给炼油厂打过电话吗
[31:58] Yeah, control center’s latest count says they’re short 打了 调度室显示的数据表明
[32:02] 10,000 gallons of aviation fuel worth 47 grand. 他们丢了10000加仑航空燃料 价值47000美元
[32:05] I don’t think Dunlar would give his son up 我觉得
[32:07] for that, do you? No. Dunlar不会为了区区此数
[32:08] We executed a search warrant on his home and business. -放弃他儿子 你觉得呢
[32:11] Came up nothing. -我也一样 我们搜查过他的家和公司
[32:13] It’s, uh… it’s just not adding up. 一无所获 再没其他线索
[32:16] Not yet, Frank. 还没完 Frank
[32:17] Not yet. 还没完
[32:25] Is that everything from the jet fuel pipeline? 从机油管道上拆下来的?
[32:27] Yeah, straight from the ground. 对 从地面开始
[32:28] Diverting pipe, wrenches. 引流管 扳钳
[32:30] Whoever did this knew exactly what they were doing. 他们下手的时候 完全是胸有成竹
[32:38] Well, Public Works said that they shut down the pipeline 公共建设工程部说 今早5点至7点半
[32:40] for repairs between 5:00 and 7:30 this morning. 他们关闭管道 进行维修
[32:43] That’s the same time as the sideshow. 飞车秀同时举行
[32:50] Wait a minute. 等等
[32:52] WhatWhat is it? 那 那是什么
[32:53] Blood. 血
[32:58] Good eye. 好眼力
[33:00] I’m starting to feel like this murder 我开始觉得 这件谋杀案幕后
[33:02] is covering up something bigger. 一定还有更大的黑幕
[33:13] Did Natalia tell you about the remote transmitter we found. Natalia跟你提过 我们发现的那个遥控发讯器吗
[33:16] Yeah, and I think I figured out 是的 而且 我已发现
[33:17] how it activated the car’s hydraulics. 它如何触发车的液压千斤顶
[33:20] Dial that number. 拨那个号码
[33:25] (touch tones beeping)
[33:31] What the hell just happened? 怎么回事?
[33:33] Uh, the trigger… 手机可以触发
[33:34] r this car’s hydraulics was a cell phone. 车的液压千斤顶
[33:38] So the killer activated Dex’s hydraulics with a phone call. 这么说 凶手用手机引发 Dex的液压千斤顶
[33:41] Exactly. 正是
[33:42] The receiver in this car was a circuit board 车里的接收器 是一块
[33:44] from a stripped down cell phone. 从手机上拆下的电路板
[33:46] When it received the signal, 只要收到信号
[33:47] it sent an electric current. 它就会发出电流
[33:50] In this case, bypassed the ringer 本案中 有人设了一个旁路
[33:51] and was wired directly into the car’s hydraulic 直接联到车的液压千斤顶
[33:53] master switch. 的总开关
[33:56] Well, that would mean that the caller’s number 也就是说呼叫者的号码
[33:58] is still in the memory chip, 还在存储器片里
[34:00] right? Exactly. -真的? -真的
[34:02] I’ll pull up the call log. 我来调出呼叫记录
[34:04] You know I would narrow it down by time. 可以按时间来缩小查找范围
[34:06] The, uh, the murder occurred around 6:00 a.m. 凶案发生在早上6点左右
[34:08] I would, but I don’t need to. 用不着了
[34:10] There’s only one number. 里面只有一个号码
[34:12] (buzzing)
[34:19] Aren’t you going to get it? 你不接这个电话吗
[34:23] Let it go to voice mail. 转到语音信箱了
[34:25] I don’t know the number. 没见过这个号码
[34:26] Oh, I think you do. 哦 我还以为你知道
[34:35] No. 不
[34:37] You want my phone? Talk to my lawyers. 你想要我的电话? 跟我律师谈
[34:40] I did one better. 不止如此
[34:41] I talked to a judge. This is a warrant. 我跟法官谈过了 这是搜查令
[34:49] Yeah, that number you don’t recognize, 你今早打过这个
[34:51] you called it this morning. 你所谓的没见过的号码
[34:53] We know your phone call was sent 我们知道 你那个电话
[34:55] the exact moment Dex was killed. 就是在Dex被杀的那一刻打的
[34:59] It’s the phone call that killed him. 那个电话杀死了他
[35:14] I didn’t mean for it to happen that way. 我没想过会发生那种事
[35:16] I didn’t want him to die. 我没想让他死
[35:18] Well, I’m sure it didn’t hurt. 哦 我确信那不是出于恶意
[35:20] A good crash brings millio of eyeballs. 碰撞得当 能吸引无数人的眼球
[35:25] That’s a fantastic business plan. What, 你这计划 真够荒谬的
[35:27] you don’t slow down at the side of a road to see an accident? 如果路边有场一场车祸 你难道不会停下来看热闹?
[35:30] Everyone does it. 人人都这么做
[35:33] Nobody even pays attention at a speedway 只有出现连环相撞时
[35:35] until there’s a pileup. 人们才会注意赛场
[35:36] It’s human nature. 人性使然
[35:38] It’s a human life, Ms. Roberts. Roberts小姐 人命关天
[35:40] And I’m sure that’s all the explanation 我想 陪审团会很想听你那些辩解
[35:42] a jury is going to need. Get her out of here. 带她出去
[35:52] So what do we got from the lady’s pool? 那位女士的游泳池里 有什么发现?
[35:54] The blood on the valve 游泳池阀门上的血
[35:55] from the pool matches the DNA profile 与无头受害人Dex Gilman
[35:57] of your headless victim. Dex Gilman. 的DNA相匹配
[36:00] What? 什么
[36:03] No, that doesn’t make sense. 不 不可能
[36:06] He died ten miles away. 他死在十英里外
[36:08] How’d his blood get on the pipe? 他的血怎么会跑到那管子上呢
[36:11] The blood would have to be wet to transfer. 如果血迹未干 就有可能沾到别处
[36:14] There was a kid who jumped in the car with him– Luke Baylor. Luke Baylor 是这小子跳进他车里
[36:37] Guys, I didn’t kill Dex. 伙计们 我没有杀Dex
[36:39] That’s not why you’re here. 不是那件事
[36:41] How did you know Mr. Dunlar? 你是怎么认识Dunlar先生的
[36:43] I didn’t know him. 我不认识他
[36:43] I knew his kid. 只认识他儿子
[36:44] Drove him home a couple times. 有几次 我开车送他回家
[36:46] How do you explain the peline? 那些管道 是怎么回事?
[36:50] Pipeline? 管道?
[36:51] TRIPP: Yeah, the pipeline that’s missing 对 丢了10000加仑
[36:52] 10,000 gallons of jet fuel. 机油的那根管道
[36:54] The pipeline 管道上
[36:55] had blood on it. 沾着血
[36:56] Which means you’re connected to Steve Dunlar 表明你跟Steve Dunlar有关系
[36:58] and you two work together. 你们两个是同谋
[37:13] I’m not saying another word. 律师来之前
[37:15] Not until I have a lawyer in here with me. 我保持沉默
[37:17] Frank, call Customs, Frank 通知海关
[37:19] cargo manifest for all departing flights please. 检查所有即将离岸的货物舱单
[37:22] Will do. 马上办
[37:25] What do you need $47,000 worth of jet fuel for? 47000美金 你想用这笔钱做什么?
[37:29] Are you a world traveler, Luke? Luke 环游世界?
[37:32] Is that a crime? 这也有罪?
[37:33] No, but traveling with stolen cars is. 不 开黑车可就另当别论了
[37:37] I’ll be out on bail before he dials his first phone call. 在他打第一个电话前 我就能被保释
[37:41] Well, I guess the race is on. 好啊 那咱们比比看
[37:47] Mr. Wolfe, you were looking for me? Yeah, two things. -Wolfe 你找我? -两件事?
[37:49] Tripp sent the air cargo manifests. Tripp发来了空运货物清单
[37:51] There are 21 planes scheduled for departure today. 今天 有21架飞机离港
[37:54] What kind of cargo? 都运了些什么?
[37:55] Uh, Express mail, produce, 快件 农产品
[37:56] construction equipment, seafood… Wait a second. -建筑设备 海鲜 -等等
[37:59] Construction equipment shipping from where? 从哪里运来的建筑设备?
[38:02] Risedale Airstrip. Risedale简易机场
[38:03] Private airstrip, private jet. 私人机场 私人飞机
[38:05] Yeah, the second thing, Luke Baylor made bail. 是的 还有 Luke Baylor已被保释
[38:08] I’ll be at the airstrip. 我去机场看看
[38:24] Come on, man, open it up. 伙计 开门
[38:35] I’m out. Time to get paid. 我出来了 一手交钱 一手交货
[38:38] Nice. 好
[38:39] (siren wailing)
[38:55] TRIPP: You made bail pretty fast. 你小子溜得还真快
[38:56] Who put the money up? 谁交的保释金?
[38:59] What can I say? I told you I was going to get out. 怎么说呢? 我早说过 我会安全脱身
[39:01] CAINE: You’ve got quite a collection here, Luke. Luke 你在这开车展哟
[39:03] TRIPP: Is this the last car? 这是刚到手的?
[39:08] It’s a business. 生意而已
[39:09] We fix cars. 我们是修车的
[39:10] You fix up stolen cars, Luke. Luke 你们专修黑车
[39:16] Your fleet here looks like cargo. 你们把车从这运走
[39:24] Mr. Dunlar came to me. Dunlar找过我
[39:25] He knew I boosted cars. 我知道 我是偷车大盗
[39:28] Later. 后会有期
[39:29] Later. 后会有期
[39:30] Hey. 嘿
[39:32] You Baylor? 你就是Baylor?
[39:34] Well, if what I hear is true, I might have a job for you. 如果你做偷车买卖 我想请你帮个忙
[39:39] Said he would get me five thou for every car. 他允诺 每偷一辆车 给我五千美金
[39:41] So I deliver ’em here, and I walk. 我只需把车开到这 就可以走了
[39:44] The restThs his deal. 其他的 他来搞定
[39:47] Where’s Steve Dunlar right now? Steve现在人在哪里?
[39:51] Frank, I think I kno Frank 我知道他在哪
[40:03] Look, I don’t care, just get it done. 我不管
[40:08] (sirens wailing) 赶快给我弄好
[40:13] CAINE: Almost, Steve. Almost. Steve 真可惜 只差一步 大功告成
[40:16] TRIPP: Dunlar, you planning on going somewhere Dunlar 你想带着这些黑车
[40:18] with these stolen cars? 逃之夭夭
[40:22] I got paperwork back everything you see here. 我手续齐全
[40:24] Luke Baylor’s ready to bust in song Luke Baylor把你偷油的勾当
[40:26] about every gallon you stole from the pipeline. 一五一十抖了出来
[40:28] CAINE: You’re trying to leave 你儿子还在医院躺着
[40:29] while your kid is lying in a hospital bed alone.?? 你却想逃跑
[40:36] Could’ve filled this plane ten times over my kid doesn’t 如果我儿子没加错油
[40:40] screw around with the fuel. 我能得到的车 是现在的十倍
[40:47] He didn’t know you were smuggling jet fuel, did he? 因为 他不知道你在走私机油
[40:51] TRIPP: You used him 你利用了他
[40:52] You called 911 pretending you were concerned about him. 你报了警 装出一副很关心他的样子
[40:55] All you cared about 你的真正目的
[40:56] was diverting the police away from you. 是不让警方注意到你
[40:58] Luke offers up Luke提供黑车
[40:59] free cars, you truck in free fuel. 你提供”黑”油
[41:01] Did you make a deal on this plane, too? 这架飞机 也是你换来的?
[41:03] Look, this was my shot. 这是我的事
[41:04] Nobody got hurt here. 又没伤害到谁
[41:07] You know what they’ll pay for these cars in Venezuela? 你知不知道 在委内瑞拉 这些车能卖多少钱
[41:09] Almost three times the sticker. 几乎能卖三倍的价
[41:11] Now your son’s an orphan. 你儿子以后可孤苦伶仃了
[41:13] What’s the price tag on that? 别忘了 亲情无价
[41:21] Evan’s a big boy. Evan已长大成人
[41:23] He’ll learn to forgive. 他会学者着宽恕我
[41:25] And hopefully… hopefully forget. 希望 他也能学着忘记
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme