时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | sync:FRM@uranus | |
[01:33] | WOODS: Suffered eight stab wounds. | 身受八处刺伤 |
[01:35] | I put the time of death… | 死亡时间 |
[01:37] | about four days ago. | 约四天前 |
[01:46] | Don’t tell me this is your first bloater. | 你不会是第一次看到尸体膨胀吧 |
[01:48] | It’s my third. | 第三次 |
[01:50] | And it just reinforces the fact that we are… | 印证这样一个事实 我们 |
[01:55] | we’re all meat. | 我们都是肉长的 |
[01:57] | We’re also bacteria farms, Ryan. | Ryan 还是细菌滋生地 |
[01:59] | Right after we die, autolysis begins. | 我们一死 马上开始自我分解 |
[02:02] | Yeah, self-digestion. | 自我消化 |
[02:03] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[02:04] | Our bodies literally begin to eat themselves, inside out. | 尸体由内至外 自我吞噬 |
[02:09] | When bacteria feed, they produce methane gas, | 细菌滋生过程中 产生甲烷 |
[02:13] | which builds up. | 逐渐增多 |
[02:15] | And which causes the bloating. | 从而导致膨胀 |
[02:16] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[02:17] | You are not going to pop that body in here, are you? | 你要在这弄爆尸体? |
[02:21] | If I don’t, Mr. Man is going to blow in my nice, clean van. | 不在这弄 无名先生就会 在我干净漂亮的车里炸开 |
[02:28] | You want to clean that up? | 你愿意收拾残局? |
[02:31] | No, please, no. | 不 |
[02:35] | (air hissing) | 拜托 不 |
[02:45] | Well… | 哦 |
[02:47] | All right then. | 搞定 |
[03:01] | Horatio. | |
[03:02] | Who called it in, Frank? | 谁报的案 Frank? |
[03:03] | That guy over there. | 那边的家伙 |
[03:04] | Lives two doors down. | 隔两栋屋住 |
[03:06] | Dog hit on the smell, started acting a little crazy. | 狗偶然闻到气味 开始不安 |
[03:08] | He came over to check it out. | 于是他过去查看一下 |
[03:10] | Man stabbed to death four days ago in an empty home, | 这人四天前在空屋被刺身亡 |
[03:12] | but no one notices. | 却没人注意 |
[03:15] | First murder on the books in this part of town. | 这一带有史以来第一桩谋杀案 |
[03:17] | Not what you bargain for | 千辛万苦 美国寻梦 |
[03:18] | when you buy your chunk of the American dream. | 竹篮打水 美梦成空 |
[03:20] | And then your dream becomes a nightmare. | 美梦终成噩梦 |
[03:22] | Yeah! | |
[03:45] | * We don’t get fooled again * | |
[03:49] | * Don’t get fooled again * | |
[04:13] | ?? | 房子两周前卖出 |
[04:17] | Owners took off for Texas. | 房主去得克萨斯了 |
[04:18] | They got an alibi. | 他们有不在场证明 |
[04:19] | Driver’s test. | 参加驾驶考试 |
[04:20] | And who purchased the house, Frank? | 谁买下了这房子 Frank? |
[04:22] | Well, it’s not who, Horatio, it’s what. | 不是谁 Horatio 而是什么 |
[04:25] | Some company called Apias Conglomerate. | 一家名为Apias联合企业的公司 |
[04:28] | It’s going to take some time to check out who’s behind it. | 得花些时间才能查出幕后主使 |
[04:30] | Someone knew this house was empty, Frank. | 有人知道这是空屋 |
[04:35] | Frank (horn honks) | |
[04:41] | I hear you got a popper. | 听说这有个“爆炸人” |
[04:42] | Biohazards. | 潜在生物危害 |
[04:45] | That’s major OT for us. | 我们主要的加班任务 |
[04:46] | Really nice way with words, Nick. | Nick 说话很专业哟 |
[04:50] | You know, I got an extra pair of overalls | 我的车后厢 |
[04:51] | in the back of the van here. | 有一套多余的防护服 |
[04:54] | In case you want to get dirty. | 免得弄脏了你 |
[05:06] | What did you find? | 有什么发现 |
[05:07] | Multiple stab wounds, no murder weapon. | 多处刺伤 未找到凶器 |
[05:09] | Blood spatter indicates that he was murdered where he fell. | 血液喷溅表明 他在倒下的地方被杀 |
[05:12] | I don’t see any signs of forced entry, | 没有暴力入侵的迹象 |
[05:14] | so how did he get in here? | 他怎么进来的? |
[05:15] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[05:17] | The house has been empty | 自从Apias联合企业接手 |
[05:18] | since the Apias Conglomerate took over. | 这房子就一直空置 |
[05:24] | Empty house seems like an odd place to do business. | 到空房子来做生意 真是匪夷所思 |
[05:26] | Why don’t you check out that briefcase. | 查查那个手提箱 |
[05:35] | Yep, somebody wanted whatever was in this briefcase. | 凶手要找的 应该都在这里面 |
[05:41] | You know, it’s hard to know what we’re looking for | 连丢了什么都不知道 |
[05:43] | when we don’t know what was missing in the first place. | 要找到它 实在是大海捞针 |
[05:47] | Well, there’s a PDA charger, | 一个PDA充电器 |
[05:48] | no PDA. | 没有PDA |
[05:49] | I guess he had one of those. | 我猜他应该有过一个 |
[05:54] | He also had a big-time job. | 他的职业 炙手可热 |
[05:56] | Got an ID on the victim. | 受害者的身份证 |
[05:58] | It’s Chad Bridges. | |
[05:59] | City Councilman Bridges? | 市政议员Bridges? |
[06:03] | Yeah, I didn’t recognize him through the decomp. | 尸体腐烂 没能辨认出来 |
[06:06] | I wonder if whatever was on his PDA was worth killing over. | 我倒想知道 PDA里究竟有什么 居然让人下此毒手 |
[06:36] | There were no workable prints on the briefcase. | 没有在手提箱上 采集到可用的指纹 |
[06:38] | I hope you he better luck. | 但愿你能有发现 |
[06:40] | He did quite a number on that lock, too. | 锁上留下了不少痕迹 |
[06:43] | I’m hoping he sloughed off just enough of himself | 希望他在上面留下了足够的表皮 |
[06:45] | to get a profile. | 以便我们有迹可寻 |
[06:53] | (clicks tongue) | |
[06:54] | You got him. | 找到他了 |
[06:56] | Gary Logan. | |
[06:57] | In the system for B&E petty theft. | B&E偷窃轻罪库中有他资料 |
[07:00] | Oh, well, wait a minute. Would you look at that address? | 等等 看看那地址 |
[07:03] | DUQUESNE: It’s right next door to the crime scene. | 就在犯罪现场隔壁 |
[07:05] | Looks like our petty thief just escalated to murder. | 小偷晋级成杀人犯 |
[07:23] | Mr. Logan? | Logan先生 |
[07:28] | I’m clearing leather. | 我来探路 |
[07:29] | I still haven’t qualified, but backup’s on its way. | 我不够资格 做你后援 |
[07:34] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[07:35] | Miami-Dade PD. | 迈阿密戴得警察 |
[07:37] | Got a nice boat out front, Mr. Logan. | Logan先生 你屋外的船很花哨 |
[07:38] | Are you leaving town? | 要出城吗 |
[07:40] | I’m moving. | 我在搬家 |
[07:41] | Boat’s cheaper than a rental truck. | 船比租赁货车便宜 |
[07:42] | I’d move, too, if there was a murder next door. | 如果隔壁发生了谋杀案 我也会搬家的 |
[07:44] | What do you know about that? | 关于谋杀案 你知道些什么 |
[07:45] | Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[07:46] | We found your DNA all over the man’s briefcase. | 那人的手提箱有你的DNA |
[07:53] | I didn’t kill him, okay? | 我没杀他 |
[07:54] | I just took some of his stuff. | 只是拿了他一些东西 |
[07:58] | Look, I happened to be going by his house, | 我碰巧路过那房子 |
[08:00] | I looked in, saw that the guy was dead and I figured, | 看到里面那人死了 便想 |
[08:03] | what the hell, I was going to help myself. | 见鬼 我就不客气了 |
[08:08] | Wasn’t like he was going to miss it. | 反正他也察觉不了 |
[08:09] | That guy was already dead. | 那家伙已经死了 |
[08:11] | Did you decide to bury the councilman’s body, | 你是不是想埋了市议员的尸体 |
[08:12] | but we got to it first? | 却被我们抢先发现? |
[08:14] | I see a little yard around here. | 我看这有个小院子 |
[08:16] | What are you digging up? | 你在挖什么 |
[08:17] | A pipe burst, all right? I had to fix it. | 水管破裂 行吧?我得修好它 |
[08:26] | It’s a milky substance. | 乳白状物质 |
[08:29] | It’s almost… like wax. | 像蜡 |
[08:30] | It’s adipocere. | 是尸蜡 |
[08:33] | Soap formed from decomposed human fat. | 人体脂肪分解后形成的皂状物 |
[08:36] | Exactly. | 一点不错 |
[08:38] | It usually takes months to form, | 形成这种物质要几个月时间 |
[08:40] | and based on the seepage in here, | 根据这里的渗出量 |
[08:41] | I would say there’s no way it’s from our victim. | 不可能是受害者的 |
[08:44] | Well, if this grave wasn’t dug for our councilman, | 如果这坟不是为市议员挖的 |
[08:46] | then who would Gary Logan have buried here? | Gary Logan又把谁埋在这了? |
[08:51] | That’s the million-dollar question. | 这可是关键 |
[08:55] | So, Alexx, what’d you find out about the councilman? | Alexx 你那市议员身上 发现了什么 |
[08:58] | The wound tracts are shallow. | 伤口很浅 |
[08:59] | The cuts almost seem… tentative. | 凶手出手 似乎犹豫不决 |
[09:02] | I don’t think you can be tentative eight times. | 我想再犹豫 也不可能刺八次吧 |
[09:05] | Or he was stabbed with a short blade. | 或者用短刀刺的 |
[09:08] | Kitchen knife, maybe? | 也许是餐刀? |
[09:10] | And one other thing, Ryan. | 还有一点 Ryan |
[09:12] | Once our bloater regaid his fighting weight, | 膨胀尸体回复原状后 |
[09:13] | I was able to see this. | 我看到了这个 |
[09:18] | Is that a bite mark? Sure is. | -咬痕? -对 |
[09:20] | And there’s bruising, which means he got it antemortem. | 出现瘀痕 说明是死前造成 |
[09:24] | It’s on the wrist. | 位于手腕上 |
[09:26] | Probably defending himself from the killer. | 可能是抵抗凶手时 造成的防御伤 |
[09:28] | Only if the killer was of the four-legged variety. | 凶手是四足动物 |
[09:31] | Human bites cause crush injuries. | 人咬会造成挤压伤 |
[09:33] | Dull teeth grind. | 钝齿碾压 |
[09:35] | But canine teeth? | 可是犬齿 |
[09:36] | They lacerate. | 会造成割裂伤 |
[09:40] | The guy who found the body had a dog. | 发现尸体的家伙养着条狗 |
[09:58] | Shoot. | 见鬼 |
[10:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:04] | Oh, thank you, Officer. | 谢谢 警官 |
[10:05] | You’re welcome, , Mrs. Wells. | 不用谢 Wells太太 |
[10:07] | I’m here to talk to your husband about your dog. | 我来 是想跟你丈夫谈谈 你们的狗 |
[10:09] | Is he home? | 他在家吗 |
[10:11] | No, I’m sorry; he’s at work right now, | 不在 对不起 他现在在上班 |
[10:12] | but, um, I’d be happy to… MAN: Stop! | -不过 呃 我很乐意 -住手 |
[10:14] | Put it back in the house! Oh, wait a minute. That’s my son. | -把它放回房里 -哦 |
[10:16] | Austin! | 等等 是我儿子 |
[10:17] | You cops don’t listen. This is this guy’s stuff. Come on! | 听到了没 这是他的东西 |
[10:20] | You know what? Stay here. I’ll take care of this. | 待着别动 我来处理 |
[10:23] | AUSTIN: Put his stuff back in his house. | 把他的东西放回去 |
[10:25] | You ought to be proud of yourselves. | 你该自豪 |
[10:27] | And ladies and gentlemen, your tax dollars at work here! | 女士们先生们 你们交的税都花在这上面了 |
[10:30] | And you’re not taking my satellite! | 不准拿走我的东西 |
[10:32] | Mr. Nash, get down from there. | Nash先生 下来 |
[10:33] | AUSTIN: I grew up on this street. | 我在这条街上长大 |
[10:36] | You think we’re going to put up with this? | 我看不过去 |
[10:37] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[10:39] | Go home, kid. | 回家 孩子 |
[10:39] | NASH: Hey, Austin, do what he says. | Austin 听他的 |
[10:41] | I don’t want you getting in trouble here. | 别惹麻烦 |
[10:44] | Hey, Wolfe. PD. | 我是Wolfe 警察 |
[10:44] | What’s, uh… What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[10:47] | Talk to them. | 跟他们去说吧 |
[10:48] | They’re making their way down the block, | 他们在这个街区横冲直撞 |
[10:50] | throwing everybody’s stuff out on the front lawn. | 把所有人的东西扔到前坪 |
[10:52] | I’m trying to evict the owner, | 我是在收回房屋 |
[10:53] | but he refuses to vacate the premises. | 可他拒绝腾空房子 |
[10:54] | Oh, yeah? Why are you trying to evict him? | 是吗?你们为什么赶走他 |
[10:56] | Eminent domain. | 征用权 |
[10:58] | Eminent domain? Those are fancy words | 征用权?不过是 |
[10:59] | for when the government takes your stuff | 政府搜刮民脂民膏时的 |
[11:00] | whenever they want, aren’t they? | 花言巧语 |
[11:02] | Look, man, I’m just following orders. | 听着 伙计 我只是听命行事 |
[11:03] | Isn’t there a way that you could follow them a little more, um… | 你行事时能不能多一点 呃 |
[11:07] | respectfully? | 尊重呢? |
[11:09] | Stash of Cuban cigars right here. | 这里藏着古巴雪茄 |
[11:11] | Guy’s lucky I don’t arrest his ass… | 算这家伙走运 我没有抓这头蠢驴… |
[11:14] | Officer Wolfe. | Wolfe警官 |
[11:25] | (scoffs) They’re forcing us to sell our home. | 他们是在逼我们把家卖了 |
[11:27] | The whole neighborhood. | 这整个住宅区 |
[11:27] | Hey, let me look into this and see if I can do something. | 我来查查这事 看能否帮上忙 |
[11:31] | It’s already being done. | 已经完事了 |
[11:35] | H, it’s Wolfe. | H 我是Wolfe |
[11:38] | Yeah, Daniel Wells is at work. | 对 Daniel Wells上班去了 |
[11:40] | I’m gonna swing by and pick him up. | 我去找他 |
[11:46] | Listen, I was able to dig up some more information | 我又去查了 |
[11:48] | on Cobalt Drive. | 关于Cobalt Drive街区的事 |
[11:49] | And eminent domain. | 还有征用权的事 |
[11:50] | That’s right. In the past, the city was able | 对 在过去 |
[11:52] | to force land owners to sell their property | 市政府可以迫使业主 卖掉他们的财产 |
[11:54] | if it was for public use. | 这是为了公共事业 |
[11:55] | Highways, railroads, schools. | 高速公路 铁路 学校 |
[11:56] | But that’s changed, hasn’t it, Eric? | 但现在已经变样了 Eric? |
[11:58] | Yeah, the US Supreme Court ruled | 对 联邦最高法院裁定 |
[12:00] | that state and local governments can seize homes | 州政府以及当地政府可以没收家产 |
[12:02] | and, uh, sell them for private development. | 并且 卖掉它们以发展私营企业 |
[12:05] | Catering to big business. | 扶植大公司 |
[12:08] | Now, our governor is against the ruling. | 现在 我们的州长正反对这一裁决 |
[12:10] | There’s a law being written to change that here in Florida. | 佛罗里达州正在立法 改变这一点 |
[12:12] | So, the Apias Conglomerate is purchasing properties | 所以 Apias联合企业要购买 |
[12:14] | on Cobalt Drive. | Cobalt Drive街区的地产 |
[12:17] | And the company’s run by a Mr. William Preston. | 公司老总是William |
[12:20] | William Preston? | Preston先生 |
[12:22] | The biggest developer in the city, Eric. | Eric 他可是本城最财大气粗的地产大亨 |
[12:24] | Where did our councilman stand on it? | 市议员站在哪一边? |
[12:27] | It’s hard to say. He was the swing vote. | 很难说 他还举棋不定 |
[12:34] | Did your dog bite the councilman? | 你的狗咬了市议员吗 |
[12:37] | My dog? | 我的狗? |
[12:38] | Yeah. He was bitten before he died. | 对 他死前被咬过 |
[12:39] | We can run an odontology sample for comparison if you’d like. | 如果你同意 我们可以 取一份牙样进行比较 |
[12:47] | Couple of days ago. | 几天前 |
[12:51] | (barking) | |
[12:53] | It was his fault. | 他的错 |
[12:55] | He was trespassing in my backyard. | 他径直闯进我家后院 |
[12:58] | Hey, what do you think you’re doing? | 你在做什么 |
[13:00] | Just looking around the property. | 只是来看看这处地产 |
[13:02] | I knocked. No one answered. | 我敲过门 可没人应 |
[13:03] | Yeah, well, you can’t just barge onto my property. | 我的地盘 怎么容得你说来就来 |
[13:06] | Said he wanted to take some measurements. | 他说他会采取一些手段 |
[13:08] | Measurements for what? Didn’t ask. | -做什么? -我没问 |
[13:09] | Didn’t care. Just wanted the guy off my property. | 我不在乎 只想让那家伙离开 |
[13:12] | So, you got violent? | 所以 你动用了暴力? |
[13:13] | I mean, you had plenty of reason to get angry. | 我是说 你有一百个理由发飙 |
[13:15] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[13:17] | For what these people are doing, they deserve to die. | 这些人的所做所为 死有余辜 |
[13:24] | That’s an interesting choice of words. | 你这措辞真是耐人寻味 |
[13:28] | Look, I’m not going to grieve over the guy’s death, | 听着 虽然我不会为这家伙的死而伤心 |
[13:31] | but I had nothing to do with his murder. | 但我与他的死无关 |
[13:33] | ?? | 我们会查清楚 |
[13:55] | William Preston. | |
[13:57] | You must be Lieutenant Caine. | 你一定是Caine中尉 |
[13:59] | I was told you were looking for me. | 听说你在找我 |
[14:01] | I’m interested, Mr. Preston. | Preston先生 |
[14:02] | Your plans for Cobalt Drive. | 我对你的Cobalt Drive街区计划很感兴趣 |
[14:05] | Well, you name it. | 哦 你怎么想都行 |
[14:06] | That is prime waterfront property. | 那是最好的滨水地产 |
[14:09] | I’m building a luxury hotel, | 我要建一座豪华酒店 |
[14:10] | a spa, three restaurants. | 一个矿泉疗养地 三个餐馆 |
[14:12] | All of Miami will gain. | 迈阿密城会更加兴旺 |
[14:13] | Yes, by displacing hardworking people. | 鸠占鹊巢 赶走那些劳苦百姓 来实现你的大计划 |
[14:17] | I’m doing them a favor. | 我是在帮他们的忙 |
[14:19] | The neighborhood’s not what it used to be. | 那个住宅区不比从前了 |
[14:22] | Crime rate’s tripled the last year alone. | 去年 那里的犯罪率长了三成 |
[14:24] | Vandalism, robberies, the recent murder. | 恶意破坏 抢劫 还有最近的谋杀案 |
[14:28] | If an area is blighted, | 如果一个地区遭害 |
[14:29] | the city has no choice but to rectify the problem. | 除了正本清源 市里别无选择 |
[14:31] | A blight that took place after you became interested. | 你对它发生兴趣后 那个地区才开始遭害的 |
[14:36] | In my career, | 我做这一行 |
[14:37] | I’ve often benefited from luck and good timing. | 靠的就是运气和时机 |
[14:41] | Me, too. | 我也一样 |
[15:01] | WOLFE: I got your call. | 我接到了你电话 |
[15:02] | What’s going on, Austin? | 出了什么事 Austin? |
[15:04] | AUSTIN: My parents aren’t even home, | 我父母都不在家 |
[15:05] | and they’re trying to evict us. | 他想把我们赶出去 |
[15:06] | Wolfe, tell your buddy he’s working my last nerve. | Wolfe 告诉你伙伴 他就要磨掉我最后的耐心了 |
[15:08] | You’re gonna have to wait until after the hearing. | 你们得等到听证会后 |
[15:10] | Aren’t they entitled to a hearing? | 他们不是有权提起听证吗 |
[15:11] | Talk to the judge. | 跟法官说去吧 |
[15:19] | Yeah, an Order of Possession. | 你拿到了占有令 |
[15:20] | Signed and sealed. They got to vacate. | 签了字盖了章 他们得搬走 |
[15:22] | The county is taking this land. | 郡里要收回这块地 |
[15:24] | Look, you don’t know which way this hearing is going to go… | 听着 你还不知道听证会的结果… |
[15:26] | Doesn’t matter. Hearing’s just an appeal. | 那不重要 听证会只是个诉求 |
[15:28] | Yeah? Judgment was issued; money turned over to the court. | -嗯? -裁决已经作出 钱也交给法院 |
[15:30] | We’re taking the house. | 我们要收回这房子 |
[15:31] | Yeah, but the hearing could go in their favor, you know? | 对 但是听证会会偏向他们 知道吗? |
[15:33] | Done 100 of these things, Wolfe. | 这种事做过上百次了 Wolfe |
[15:35] | They only go one way. | 结果只有一个 |
[15:37] | Listen, man, I’m asking you as a favor. | 听着 伙计 求你帮我这个忙 |
[15:40] | Please give this family a break. | 请给这家人一点时间 |
[15:43] | I’m at the tail end of a double shift. | 我是两班倒的最后一班 |
[15:46] | I’m all out of breaks. | 我没有时间了 |
[15:48] | That’s it. We’re taking it. | 就这样 |
[15:55] | (sighs) | 我们收回它 |
[15:58] | (groaning)what the hell are you doing? | 你想怎样? |
[16:02] | Breathe too many fumes in the lab, Wolfe? | 实验室的烦恼事太多了?Wolfe |
[16:05] | You just earned yourself a complaint. | 你被投诉了 |
[16:08] | Tape it to the door yourself. | 自己收好 |
[16:25] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:28] | It was great to hear from you again, Ryan. | Ryan 又收到你的消息了 好开心哟 |
[16:30] | Yeah, listen, I wish I had time for small-talk, Erica, | 我也希望能有时间和你聊聊 Erica |
[16:33] | but I need some information. | 但我需要一些资料 |
[16:34] | A while back, you did a three-part series | 不久前 你对征用权问题 |
[16:36] | on eminent domain. | 作了一个三集的系列报道 |
[16:37] | So, you still check out my work? | 你还在关注我的工作? |
[16:40] | As long as I’m not in it. | 我干这一行 |
[16:43] | What do you need to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[16:44] | Chad Bridges was murdered. | Chad Bridges被杀了 |
[16:46] | The councilman? | 市议员? |
[16:47] | Oh, my God. Yeah, and word is | -哦 天哪 -对 据说 |
[16:48] | he was the swing vote behind a development on Cobalt Drive. | 他在Cobalt Drive街区的 发展项目上举棋不定 |
[16:51] | Well, Bridges was good at playing the middle, | 嗯 Bridges 善于走中间路线 |
[16:53] | but my sources said he was against it. | 不过我的线人说 他持反对意见 |
[16:56] | That gives Preston motive. | 这么说 Preston有作案动机 |
[16:58] | And stop salivating, | 别着急 |
[16:58] | ’cause I’m gonna give you the story. | 我会把整件事告诉你 |
[17:01] | I need you to find something out for me. Name it. | -我需要你帮我查件事 -尽管说好了 |
[17:04] | I need to know where this hearing is going to take place. | 我得知道听证会在哪里举行 |
[17:07] | The city posts hearing notices where people can’t find them. | 市政府把听证通知 贴在人们找不到的地方 |
[17:10] | Buried in a government Web page, or tacked to a telephone pole. | 藏在政府网页里 或钉在电话线杆上 |
[17:15] | I can’t believe that goes on in our country. | 难以置信 这种事会发生在我们国家 |
[17:17] | Capitalism opens a lot of doors. | 资本主义 无孔不入 为很多事大开其门 |
[17:18] | Yeah, well, tell that to the people who are being screwed out of their houses. | 得把这些 告知那些被迫离家的人 |
[17:22] | I’ll ask around, and get back to you as soon as I can. | 我会去打听 尽快告诉你 |
[17:26] | Thank you, Erica. | 谢谢 Erica |
[17:39] | Did you page me? I’m sort of running with something, | 你找我?我刚才在忙别的 |
[17:41] | but, um, what’s up? | 不过 呃 怎么啦? |
[17:42] | Yeah, well, slow down for a second. | 嗯 你先别急 |
[17:44] | Horatio asked me to pull some old evidence. | Horatio让我查查旧证据 |
[17:46] | Thought it might lead back to your eminent domain murder. | 可能与你的征用权谋杀案有关 |
[17:48] | Okay. What is it? | 好吧 是什么 |
[17:49] | Well, there were ten reports of vandalism | 去年 Cobalt Drive街区 |
[17:51] | on Cobalt Drive in the last year, | 发生了十起恶意破坏案 |
[17:52] | and just three of them left any evidence behind. | 只有三起留下证据 |
[17:55] | We never ran ’em before? | 我们没有查过? |
[17:57] | They were just property crimes. | 只是一些财产案 |
[17:58] | We didn’t think anything of it, | 没想那么多 |
[18:00] | but, uh, let’s hope it leads to something bigger. | 不过 但愿能有重大发现 |
[18:01] | You got anything workable? | 发现有用线索了吗 |
[18:03] | No, not from any of these, | 没有 没查到什么 |
[18:04] | but I’m about to check out this envelope here | 不过 我想看看这个证物袋里有什么 |
[18:06] | from a vandalized car. | 从一辆被破坏的车上采集的证据 |
[18:13] | You got any prints? | 有指纹吗 |
[18:14] | No ridge detail. Just smudges. | 没有皱褶细纹 只是一些污迹 |
[18:17] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[18:18] | Smudges might not tell us who the person is, | 单凭污迹 找不到正主 |
[18:20] | but maybe they’ll tell us what they do. | 但凭这个 能知道他们做过什么 |
[18:25] | Can’t say I ever swabbed a fingerprint before. | 我以前从来没有擦过指纹 |
[18:28] | Well, it’s possible to find trace elements | 嗯 有可能从皮肤分泌物中 |
[18:30] | in skin secretions. | 找到痕迹成分 |
[18:31] | Uh, anything the person touches frequently can be left behind: | 一个人 如果经常摸到一样东西 总会留下蛛丝马迹 |
[18:34] | nicotine, cologne, food. | 烟碱 古龙水 食物 |
[18:37] | Shot in the dark, but it’s worth a try. | 盲人摸象 |
[18:40] | (beeping) | 但值得一试 |
[18:43] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[18:45] | Tobacco. | 烟草 |
[18:46] | What kind? | 哪一种 |
[18:47] | Acid profile says it’s a Cuban cigar. | 酸度分析表明是古巴雪茄 |
[18:55] | That’s great. Narrows it down | 太棒了 把范围缩小到了 |
[18:57] | to about half the people on Calle Ocho. | Calle Ocho街的半数人群上 |
[18:59] | I’m thinking of a different street. | 我想到了另一条街 |
[19:01] | BIGGS: It’s a stash of Cuban cigars right here. | 这里藏着古巴雪茄 |
[19:03] | Guy’s lucky I don’t arrest his ass… | 算他走运 我没有抓这头蠢驴 |
[19:06] | Officer Wolfe. | Wolfe警官 |
[19:09] | We know you’ve been vandalizing Cobalt Drive. | 我们知道 你恶意破坏Cobalt Drive街区的安定 |
[19:12] | Messing with my own neighborhood? | 在我住所周围 惹是生非 |
[19:14] | You got to be kidding me. | 搞笑 |
[19:15] | You sure about that, Mr. Nash? | 你确定吗 Nash先生? |
[19:17] | ‘Cause the more I look into this, | 我对你的调查越深入 |
[19:19] | the more charges I’m going to file against you. | 你背负的罪名就越多 |
[19:20] | Why does it matter anyway? They’re tearing the block down. | |
[19:22] | Why does it matter? ?? | 那又怎么样? |
[19:23] | ?? | 反正他们会拆了这条街 那又怎样? |
[19:24] | You caused the crime rate to rise. | 你促使犯罪率上升 |
[19:26] | You blighted the area. | 让这一区遭害 |
[19:27] | You got the city to condemn the properties, didn’t you? | 全城的人对这一区 怨声载道 |
[19:34] | What did you get out of this? | 你得了什么好处? |
[19:38] | 50 grand. | 五万美元 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:40] | City’s stiffing me on the house, | 市里抢走我的房子 |
[19:42] | may as well get something, right? | 最好从中得点好处 不是吗 |
[19:43] | Who made you the offer? | 谁让你做这事? |
[19:45] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[19:46] | I’m not saying anything. | 我不会说的 |
[19:47] | Hey. No. | -嘿 -不行 |
[19:49] | You don’t tell me, I got another place for you to live. | 如果你不说 我会给你另找个住处 |
[20:01] | Lieutenant, what is this about? | 中尉 有什么事 |
[20:03] | Mr. Preston, you hired | Preston先生 你指使 |
[20:04] | Timothy Nash to vandalize Cobalt Drive. | Timothy Nash蓄意搅乱Cobalt Drive的安宁 |
[20:07] | Desperate people will say desperate things. | 那些人被逼急了 口不择言 |
[20:09] | Well, your pockets weren’t deep enough | 怕是市议员狮子大开口 |
[20:11] | toeel in the councilman, were they? | 你满足不了他 |
[20:13] | Anyone can be persuaded, Lieutenant. | 中尉 没有谁会顽固不化 |
[20:16] | This city needs my hotel, and I’m going to build it. | 既然城市需要酒店 我何不建它一座 |
[20:19] | MAN: Hey, Preston! I think we have a visitor. | -你有客人了 |
[20:21] | (gunshot) | |
[20:27] | Do I have your attention now? | 你还认得我吗 |
[20:30] | Stay here. | 原地别动 |
[20:41] | You’ve gotten everybody’s attention, friend. | 兄弟 现在所有人都认识你了 |
[20:44] | What’s your name? | 你尊姓大名 |
[20:46] | Ethan Danbury. | |
[20:48] | I live on Cobalt Drive. | 就住在Cobalt Drive街区 |
[20:52] | Ethan, you got a family? | Ethan 你的家人呢? |
[20:55] | It doesn’t matter. | 我不管了 |
[20:56] | It does, Ethan. | 你不能不管 Ethan |
[20:58] | It does. It matters to them. | 你不怕死可以 怎能让他们跟你受苦 |
[21:02] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:04] | That man is destroying what I’ve worked my whole life for. | 我倾注一生得来的一切 都被他毁了 |
[21:07] | You don’t know what it’s like to lose everything. | 你无法体会那种万念俱灰的感觉 |
[21:10] | Ethan… Ethan, I do. | Ethan 我感同身受 |
[21:16] | I’ve lost everything, Ethan. | 我也有过万念俱灰的日子 |
[21:21] | But what I know is that | 但你知道吗 |
[21:22] | if you let this man destroy you today, | 如果今天你这么干了 |
[21:24] | you’ll give him a satisfaction he doesn’t deserve, | 你就中了他的计了 |
[21:27] | and I’m asking you not to do that. | 听我的 |
[21:36] | Ethan. Ethan, | 停手吧 |
[21:40] | I want you to let me worry about this, okay? | 相信我 我来摆平他 |
[21:44] | Go ahead. | 不会让你失望 |
[22:03] | PRESTON: You see this? | 看见了吧 你都看见了吧 |
[22:04] | Now do you see what I’m up against here? | 知道我为啥要铲平这蛮夷之地了吧 |
[22:05] | Iwant police protection. | 我要警方保护我的人身安全 |
[22:07] | You’ll probably get it, Mr. Preston. | 你真是需要保护 Preston先生 |
[22:10] | *?? | 我来”保护”你 |
[22:40] | Lieutenant Caine? | Caine中尉 |
[22:46] | You again. | 你又来了 |
[22:50] | I was very sorry to hear about what happened to your wife. | 我听说你妻子的事了 真遗憾 |
[22:55] | It’s ?? | 干这行就是这样 |
[22:57] | Our loved ones seem to always get hurt far worse than we do. | 我们不愿挚爱的人受伤害 可往往事与愿违 |
[23:03] | Now why, | 说正事吧 |
[23:06] | why would a criminal judge | 你一个罪案法官 |
[23:09] | preside over an eminent domain case? | 为什么突然插手城市拆迁的案子 |
[23:13] | I was assigned to it. | 这案子是上头指派给我的 |
[23:15] | With all the backlog in civil, we just want to make sure | 城里还有几处也在拆迁 我只要确保 |
[23:18] | that these cases were treated fairly. | 政策执行一致就行了 |
[23:19] | Undervaluing people’s homes. | 你所谓的一致政策就是 恶意低估住户的房产 |
[23:21] | The City Couil condemned those people’s neighborhood. | 整片地区都要征用是市议会的决议 |
[23:24] | I set the price at whatever the market would allow. | 我执行的也都是市场价 |
[23:27] | Forgive me, Your Honor, but I think | 恕我直言 法官大人 |
[23:29] | that you’re benefiting from this. | 你一定拿了好处 |
[23:33] | You know what this is really about? | 我知道你什么意思 |
[23:37] | Your frustration at not being able to solve that murder case | 几年前你想栽赃谋杀案给我 未果 |
[23:39] | that you tried to hang on me a few years ago. | 至今你还耿耿于怀 |
[23:44] | The murder, Your Honor, that you committed. | 那就是你干的 |
[23:47] | ?? | 得了吧 中尉 |
[23:48] | RATNER: Caine, that case was dismissed on a technicality. | 那案子已因技术性原因 被驳回 不予受理了 |
[23:56] | Ancient history, Lieutenant. | 对于陈年旧事 中尉 |
[23:58] | I choose to forget about the past. | 我从来不放在心上 |
[24:00] | The past, Your Honor, is my specialty. | 法官大人 调查陈年旧事是我的强项 |
[24:18] | DUQUESNE: Hey. | 嗨 |
[24:18] | Did you get anything on the adipocere | Logan家后院里的尸蜡分析得如何 |
[24:20] | from a shallow grave? | 有何发现吗 |
[24:21] | I got enough for a profile. | 确实有些 |
[24:23] | What about CODIS? Got a match. | -跟数据库的比对结果呢 -找到个相符的 |
[24:25] | Missing Persons. | 失踪人口 |
[24:26] | Marta Argenta. Yeah. | -好 |
[24:28] | I ran her DNA against a sample submitted 11 months ago, | 11个月前 被报失踪 |
[24:31] | right after she disappeared. | 那时有了DNA样本 |
[24:32] | It’s still an open case. | 依然是个悬案 |
[24:33] | Not for long. | 我们争取破了它 |
[24:40] | I always wondered when this call would come. | 我知道早晚有这么一天 |
[24:44] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我也很难过 |
[24:48] | Marta was a great kid. | Marta是个好孩子 |
[24:51] | Not that we didn’t have our problems. | 虽然我们也有过争执 |
[24:54] | Where was the last place you saw Marta? | 你最后一次见到Marta 是在哪 |
[24:58] | My house. | 我家里 |
[24:59] | We had a fight, and she took off. | 我们吵了一架 她就离家出走了 |
[25:04] | Her biological parents were never in her life, | 亲生父母从没管过她 |
[25:07] | and she began resenting it. | 她对此埋怨不已 |
[25:09] | Resenting me. | 也埋怨我 |
[25:11] | I’m so sorry. I must be mistaken. | 对不起 我是不是弄错了 |
[25:13] | But I thought that you were… | 我还以为你是 |
[25:15] | I’m actually her uncle. | 我是她舅舅 |
[25:17] | My sister was only 17 at the time | 我妹妹生她的时候才17岁 |
[25:19] | and couldn’t handle it… I, uh… | 根本养活不了她 所以 |
[25:21] | I adopted Marta right after she was born. | 那时我就收养了Marta 把她抚养成人 |
[25:33] | You always expect to pick out a crib for your baby. | 襁褓乃我所欲 |
[25:39] | But never a coffin. | 尸棺非我所欲 |
[25:46] | You have her body? | 你们找到她的尸体了? |
[25:57] | No. | 还没有 |
[26:00] | Then how do you know for sure that it… | 那你们怎么能确定 |
[26:03] | I promise you | 相信我 |
[26:05] | that you are going to be able to put Marta to rest. | 你会亲自放Marta到襁褓中 安然睡去 |
[26:11] | Be back in one minute. | 失陪一下 |
[26:17] | Frank, I need that warrant on Logan ASAP. | Frank 马上申请对Logan家的搜查令 越快越好 |
[26:19] | House, boat, everything you can get. | 房子 游艇 所有能搜查的东西 全都查个遍 |
[26:34] | So Tripp just ran histories | Frank仅按老规程 |
[26:35] | on the grave digger and Marta Argenta, | 查了Logan和Marta Argenta |
[26:37] | but he couldn’t find a single connection between them. | 但他不知道二者有什么联系 |
[26:39] | All right, well, look, if there’s a connection | 如果有什么隐情 |
[26:41] | it’s going to be here on Logan’s boat. | 一定在Logan的船上 东西都在这儿了 |
[26:43] | Like this. | 比如这几个煤渣块 |
[26:46] | There’s only one reason to have cinderblocks on a boat, | 这东西出现在船上 |
[26:48] | and that’s to weigh something down. Yeah, check this out. | -除了压分量 没别的用处 -看这个 |
[26:50] | Looks like more adipocere. | 更多的尸蜡 |
[26:53] | So that means she had to been on this boat at some point. | 说明她曾停留于此 |
[26:59] | Or she never left. | 也许长眠于此 |
[27:00] | Look, there’s more adipocere here on this suitcase. | 这箱子上尸蜡更多 |
[27:14] | BOA VISTA: No. | 天 |
[27:48] | Why did he take her out of that hole? | 为什么他要把尸体挖出来 |
[27:50] | I don’t know. | 不明白 |
[27:51] | But, hopefully, this will give us enough | 不过 希望这足够证明 |
[27:52] | to prove Logan’s a murderer. | Logan犯有谋杀罪 |
[27:54] | I’ll get her to Alexx and, uh, | 交给Alex吧 |
[27:56] | and she can tell us. | |
[27:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:03] | WOODS: I had to boil her bones to get to her story. | 我对她的骨骸进行加热处理 |
[28:06] | Didn’t have a good ending. | 结果很惨 |
[28:08] | Poor girl experienced a lot of trauma. | 可怜的姑娘 死前受到严重虐打 |
[28:11] | So Marta Argenta was beaten to death. | Marta Argenta是被殴打至死的 |
[28:13] | Argenta? | 她姓Argenta? |
[28:15] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[28:16] | When I measured her cranial vault, | 根据头盖骨的拱顶特征 |
[28:17] | I classified her ancestry as African American. | 我判断她有非洲和美洲的血统 |
[28:20] | Well, her mother was Mexican. | 她母亲是墨西哥人 |
[28:22] | Then her father certainly wasn’t. | 那父亲一定不是了 |
[28:24] | Based on her injuries, | 根据头骨的伤口判断 |
[28:25] | it appears as if the killing blow was to Marta’s skull. | 她死于头部的猛然一击 |
[28:29] | Any tool marks? | 有凶器的痕迹么 |
[28:30] | None from the skull. | 从头骨上看不出来 |
[28:32] | But there are plenty other places. | 但身上其他地方有很多伤痕 |
[28:36] | The marks left some unique characteristics. | 形状很独特 |
[28:40] | You mind if I cast this? | 我来比对一下 |
[28:55] | You sure do like your tools, don’t you? | 你对你的工具们还挺爱惜的 |
[28:58] | I make my living with them. | 是我吃饭的家伙 |
[29:00] | And your killing, so it seems. | 也是你杀人的家伙 |
[29:03] | We found that pry-bar on your boat. | 你的船上有这个撬杆 |
[29:05] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[29:07] | DUQUESNE: So we have a few tools of our own. | 我们也有吃饭的家伙 |
[29:08] | We were able to match the marks | 用它们 将你的撬杆 |
[29:10] | on Marta Argenta’s bones to your pry-bar. | 跟Marta Argenta骨骸上的伤痕进行比对 |
[29:14] | Anyone could have thrown that thing in my junk. | 没准谁把那撬杆扔我船上 |
[29:17] | Boat’s wide open. | 船上又没大门 谁想扔就扔 |
[29:20] | See, I don’t think you get it. | 你可能还不明白吧 |
[29:21] | When you put it all together, we know that you killed Marta. | 这些证据放在一起 证明你是杀Marta的凶手 |
[29:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[29:31] | If this girl was killed with that bar, | 如果用那撬杆干掉她 |
[29:34] | bet it only took one hit. | 来一下子就够了 |
[29:37] | First one probably cracked her skull like a melon. | 跟切个西瓜一样 |
[29:45] | Whoever did this, | 但是 不管是谁干的 |
[29:48] | I bet they just kept on going. | 肯定不止来一下 |
[29:53] | Because it felt good. | 因为那撬杆打人的感觉实在是太美妙了 |
[30:02] | Why do you think this “someone” did it? | 你以为我们不知道是你干的? |
[30:06] | Got a deal for me? | 承认了有交换条件吗 |
[30:07] | No. | 想都别想 |
[30:11] | I’d like my phone call now. | 我要打个电话 |
[30:24] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[30:31] | H, can I just say something first? | H 我先说几句 |
[30:33] | Please. | 请讲 |
[30:34] | I know I crossed the line when I shoved Biggs, | 我知道 推Biggs警官是我不对 |
[30:38] | and I’m going to take | 我也接受警务部 |
[30:39] | whatever IAB is going to dish out at me, | 对我的任何处分 |
[30:42] | but I got some unfinished business here. | 但我手头还有案子没结 我不想离开 |
[30:44] | Does it have to do with the Wells family? Yeah. | -案子跟Wells家有关吗 -有关 |
[30:46] | I told that kid I was going to show up at his hearing. | 我答应Wells家的孩子了 听证会时候要把证据拿出来 |
[30:49] | But the other reason I want to go there is | 我想去听证会 还有一个原因 |
[30:51] | ’cause every single suspect in this case is going to be there. | 另一个嫌疑人也会在现场 |
[30:55] | Mr. Wolfe, you have to be careful | Wolfe先生 你可要确定 |
[30:56] | that you’re not creating a conflict of interest. | 不要引发利益冲突 |
[31:00] | I will. | 我会的 |
[31:04] | So am I in deep with IAB? | 警务部决定要处分我了么? |
[31:06] | Yes, I’ve talked to Deputy Biggs. | 本来是的 不过我已经找过Biggs警官 |
[31:09] | He’s agreed to drop the complaint, | 他同意撤回投诉了 |
[31:11] | but I need something from you. | 但我丑话说在前头 |
[31:13] | I know. | 我明白 |
[31:15] | No more blowups. | 别再惹事 |
[31:19] | Mr. Wolfe, I may not be able to help you next time. | Wolfe先生 下回没人罩你了 |
[31:34] | Hey, you came. | 嗨 你来了 |
[31:35] | And thanks for letting us know where the hearing is. | 多谢你告知我们听证会的地点 |
[31:37] | Well, I told you I would, didn’t I? | 我答应过你的 我不会食言 |
[31:39] | Did you get in trouble? | 上回在我家门口的事 |
[31:40] | For what happened at the house? | 你有麻烦吗? |
[31:42] | You could say that. | 有没有事 你还看不出来吗? |
[31:43] | That sucks. | 你真强 |
[31:45] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[31:47] | WELLS: 50 cents on the dollar. | 该给1块的给5毛? |
[31:49] | You call that fair market value? | 你管这叫市价? |
[31:51] | Hey, don’t blame me. | 跟我说没用 |
[31:53] | Court puts the value on property in eminent domain. | 拆迁价格是法庭定的 |
[31:55] | Yeah, well, how are my family and I supposed to find a new place to live | 就给这一半钱 |
[31:57] | with half the money? | 让我们一家人去哪找地方住? |
[31:58] | You’re lucky you’re getting that much. | 给你这些就不错了 |
[32:00] | You should have taken better care of the property. | 谁让你不好好保护财产的 |
[32:00] | You punk. Hey. | -你这杂碎 -嘿 |
[32:01] | Relax, man, relax. | 消消气 伙计 消消气 |
[32:05] | MRS. WELLS: Honey, don’t make it worse. Let’s go inside. | 亲爱的 别惹事 咱们进里头去 |
[32:06] | WOLFE: Save it for the hearing, Wells. | 听证会完了再说 Wells |
[32:07] | Save it for the hearing. | 听证会完了再跟他算帐 |
[32:07] | Relax. | 先别急 |
[32:17] | hey | 嗨 |
[32:20] | ?? | 我听说你的那个失踪女孩谋杀案 已经结案了 |
[32:23] | ?? | 对 Gary Logan是凶手 |
[32:25] | ?? | 但还是有疑点? |
[32:27] | ?? | 是啊 有个问题我没搞清楚 |
[32:29] | ?? | 为何Logan要把尸体留着 没丢进河里 |
[32:33] | ?? | 只有一种可能 尸体是把柄 可是用来要挟别人 |
[32:38] | ?? | 别人都只拿到一半钱 只有Logan拿到了全款 |
[32:42] | ?? | 没错 所以他是受人指使杀那姑娘的 而那人一定视Marta为眼中钉 |
[32:48] | ok. | 是的 |
[32:48] | So we’re back to who? | 问题变成 那人是谁? |
[32:49] | Going back to Marta’s DNA. | 重新检验Marta的DNA |
[32:51] | Which samples should I run it against? | 与哪些样本比对? |
[32:53] | Against the sample that we already have. | 数据库里已有的 |
[32:57] | (cell phone ringing) | |
[33:03] | Nick, I’ve got to go, because I’m here with the councilman’s family right now. | Nick 我现在不能接电话 我跟议员家人在一起 |
[33:06] | NICK: Really? Mm-hmm. | 是吗?不象啊 |
[33:07] | I don’t see anybody. | 我没看见你跟谁在一起 |
[33:12] | Nice try, though. | 一试见人心 |
[33:13] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[33:16] | Do you remember that time | 你还记得有一次 |
[33:17] | that you forgot your wedding ring in that elevator? | 在电梯里 你找不到结婚戒指了? |
[33:22] | Come on. You remember. | 少来 你记得的 |
[33:23] | You were getting so crazy. | 那次你着急死了 |
[33:25] | Your hand kept getting caught in that railing… | 双手紧握着栏杆 |
[33:27] | Stop, uh… Nick. | 够了 Nick |
[33:29] | It’s not the only time you forgot a wedding ring. | 这次你又差点丢掉一个结婚戒指 |
[33:33] | Where’d you find that? The crime scene. | -哪来的? -犯罪现场 |
[33:35] | No, ’cause we went over the entire place. | 不可能 整个房子我们都仔细搜查过了 |
[33:37] | Not after the body popped. | 看来没那么仔细 |
[33:49] | If you find something at a crime scene, | 你在犯罪现场发现的物件 |
[33:52] | you’re supposed to notify someone. | 是必须要上交的 |
[33:54] | I just did. | 我这不是上交给你吗 |
[33:59] | I’m gonna get this to Trace. | 我得马上拿去分析化验 |
[34:00] | Hey, Nat… Nat. | |
[34:03] | I still have your wedding ring. | 你的结婚戒指我还保存完好 |
[34:05] | When you walked out. | 等你感觉好些时 |
[34:08] | If you want it back. | 也许你会想重新戴上 |
[34:28] | So the question is: Whose ring is it? | 这戒指是谁的? |
[34:31] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我还指望你知道呢 |
[34:32] | The initials on here are “J.W.” | 缩写是J.W. |
[34:35] | Does that match up | 那些住户里 |
[34:36] | with anyone on the block? | 有谁叫这名字吗 |
[34:38] | That’s Julie Wells. | |
[34:41] | That’s Austin’s mother. | Austin的母亲 |
[34:46] | (chuckles) | |
[34:48] | I know, I’m so stupid. | 是丢了 我很粗心 |
[34:49] | I don’t know where I lost it. | 都不知丢到了哪里 |
[34:50] | Well, we found your ring, Mrs. Wells. | Wells夫人 我们找到了你的戒指 |
[34:52] | Right next to Councilman Bridges’ body. | 就在Bridges议员的尸体旁边 |
[34:57] | Please, don’t tell my husband. | 求求你们 千万别告诉我丈夫 |
[34:59] | He wouldn’t understand. | 他一定不理解的 |
[35:00] | Killing a man? | 说到杀人 |
[35:01] | I wouldn’t understand, either. | 我也无法理解 |
[35:03] | No, no. | 我不是那个意思 |
[35:04] | I-I mean, I just… | 我 我 我 |
[35:08] | I just tried to sleep with him. | 我本来想跟他上床 |
[35:13] | He seemed like the kind of guy who… | 他看起来象那种 |
[35:16] | I thought I could work out some kind of arrangement | 我以为 我这样做 能让拆迁的事情 |
[35:17] | so he’d leave us alone. | 有些转机 |
[35:19] | So you had him meet you in the empty house. | 所以你们就在那空房子里幽会 |
[35:31] | JULIE: I felt so guilty. | 我有很强的犯罪感 |
[35:32] | I thought if I took off my ring… | 我想 如果我摘掉了戒指 那岂不是 |
[35:40] | You didn’t go through with it? | 你们没继续? |
[35:42] | I tried to explain. | 我解释给他听 |
[35:43] | He got so mad. | 他发飙了 |
[35:47] | Way to present your case. | 你想用这种手段陈情 |
[35:49] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[35:50] | While you still have one. | 你丈夫还等着你 |
[35:51] | Please. Get out of here! | -求求你 -给我出去 |
[35:55] | Okay, when did all this happen? | 这是什么时候的事? |
[35:57] | Four days ago. | 四天前 |
[35:58] | Same day he was murdered. | 他就是那天被杀的 |
[36:01] | (chuckles) | |
[36:01] | Do you really believe that I could kill a man twice my size? | 你们觉得我能杀一个比我大两圈的人? |
[36:04] | Stabbings were very shallow. | 刀痕很浅 |
[36:06] | That’s indicative of a female assailant. | 可能是女性动的手 |
[36:09] | I don’t even know where I’d get a knife. | 我都不知道去哪能弄到一把刀 |
[36:12] | Grab one from my silverware drawer? | 难道从橱柜里拿的? |
[36:14] | Well, that’s funny. | 有点意思 |
[36:15] | Funny that you would mention a kitchen knife. | 你提到了厨具刀 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:25] | Kitchen knife could have definitely made those tears. | 厨具刀能造成这样的伤口 |
[36:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:37] | Hey, come here and take a look at the councilman’s tie. | 看议员的领带 |
[36:42] | That’s no accidental contact. | 这不是意外接触造成的 |
[36:44] | No. | 没错 |
[36:46] | I think the killer wiped the murder weapon off | 我猜是凶手用领带背面 |
[36:47] | on the back of the tie. | 擦拭凶器沾上的 |
[36:51] | Small knife. | 小刀 |
[36:52] | Yeah, but it’s not a kitchen knife. | 对 但不是厨具刀 |
[36:55] | You see that void there? | 这有些空隙 |
[36:58] | That’s a divot where you pull out the blade. | 拔出刀刃时弄成的 |
[37:06] | Killer used a pocketknife. | 小折刀 |
[37:08] | Well, that’s not usually something women carry. | 女性一般不会携带 |
[37:12] | No, but teenage boy would. | 是的 小年轻们才带 |
[37:15] | You can’t make me. | 你不会强迫我的 |
[37:16] | Yeah, I can. | 我会的 |
[37:17] | Empty your pockets. | 兜里东西都掏出来 |
[37:19] | I was never near that guy. | 我从来没靠近过那人 |
[37:20] | Let the knife prove it. | 让证据说话 |
[37:21] | Empty your pockets, Austin. | 东西都掏出来 Austin |
[37:24] | Come on. Empty your pockets. | 快点 |
[37:54] | * * | 所有的东西 |
[38:05] | What does that mean? | 这说明什么 |
[38:07] | It means you killed Councilman Bridges. | 说明你杀了Bridges议员 |
[38:11] | But… but he was taking everything. | 可是 可是 他夺走了我们的所有 |
[38:15] | The neighborhood I grew up in, my house. | 我从小长大的地方 我的家 |
[38:19] | AUSTIN: And then he took my mom. | 还有我妈妈 |
[38:38] | He wouldn’t stop taking things. | 他贪得无厌 根本没个够 |
[38:40] | Austin | Austin, your mom |
[38:41] | and the councilman… | 你妈妈和那个议员 |
[38:44] | nothing happened. | 俩人什么也没做 |
[38:45] | She didn’t go through with it. | 她没干那事 |
[38:47] | All you saw was your mom running away down the street. | 你只是看见她从那房子跑出来而已 |
[38:58] | So all this time, you were just trying | 所以你一直给我一种假象 |
[39:00] | to make me feel sorry for you, is that it? | 让我觉得应该帮你 对不对 |
[39:02] | Don’t act all hurt. | 别假惺惺的好象被骗了 |
[39:04] | You guys make us live by these laws, but you don’t. | 你们这些家伙 强迫我们遵纪守法 可你们呢 |
[39:07] | I saw you shove that cop. Nothing happened. | 你推了那个警察 最后还不是屁事没有 |
[39:10] | You change them whenever you want something you can’t have. | 什么时候法律对你们不利了 你们就修改法律 |
[39:46] | What’s wrong? You look concerned. | 怎么了 你看起来忧心忡忡 |
[39:48] | That’s ’cause I am. | 我能不担忧吗? |
[39:49] | I ran Marta Argenta’s DNA | 我拿Marta Argenta的DNA |
[39:51] | from that missing girl from that case. | 跟另一个案子里失踪女性的DNA 做了比对 |
[39:52] | Case Horatio was talking about? | Horatio说的那个案子? |
[39:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:55] | It’s a familial match to the suspect in that case. | Marta跟那个案子的嫌疑人有血缘关系 |
[39:58] | Really? | 是吗 |
[40:00] | And look at whose name is on the sample. | 而且 你看看 那人是谁 |
[40:09] | Marta Argenta is your daughter, Your Honor. | 原来Marta Argenta是你女儿 法官大人 |
[40:15] | I’m sorry, Lieutenant. | 你说什么 中尉 |
[40:17] | Name doesn’t ring a bell. | 我没听说过这名字 |
[40:20] | Turns out that Marta’s mother Carmen | 看来 Marta的母亲Carmen |
[40:23] | came through your courtroom | 下了你的法庭之后 |
[40:24] | and then visited you in these very chambers. | 就来到你的办公室里了 |
[40:26] | (chuckling) | |
[40:29] | Now, Caine, where’d you dig that up? | Caine 你从哪查出这些的 |
[40:32] | Gary Logan’s backyard, Your Honor. | Gary Logan家后院 法官大人 |
[40:38] | So that’s what happened to that girl, huh? | 原来她后来遭遇了这些 |
[40:41] | She did call a few times, yes. | 她打过几次电话来 |
[40:44] | Claimed she was my daughter. | 说是我女儿云云 |
[40:45] | But why should I believe a teenage runaway? | 难道我应该轻信一个十几岁的 离家出走的孩子? |
[40:47] | The same reason you had Gary kill her. | 所以你指使Gary杀她? |
[40:51] | All right, Caine, that’s enough. | 好了 Gaine 你过分了 |
[40:54] | I’ve had enough of your accusations. | 我受够你了 |
[40:56] | You get out of my chambers. | 这是我的地盘 你给我出去 |
[40:57] | I hate to inform you, Your Honor, | 法官大人 以后 |
[40:59] | but these are no longer your chambers. | 这再也不是你的地盘了 |
[41:02] | You know there’s no way you’re gonna prove all this in court. | 你没法在法庭上证明我有罪 |
[41:05] | Seems that Mr. Logan held onto Marta’s bones | 还好Logan先生留着Marta的骨骸 |
[41:07] | for just such an occasion. | 看来他早知道有今天 |
[41:09] | So, you see, I can. | 所以 我一定让你定罪 |
[41:12] | Caine, you ought to know better than that. | Caine 我告诉你说 你最好放聪明点 |
[41:14] | You can’t touch me. | 你奈何不了我的 |
[41:16] | Your Honor, I don’t have | 法官大人 你放心 |
[41:18] | the slightest desire to. | 只把你奈何了我可觉得不够 |
[41:23] | ?? | 你被捕了 |
[41:24] | Officers. | 警官 铐上他 |
[41:28] | Don’t think this is over, Caine. | 这事没完 Caine |
[41:30] | I got the best legal mind there is. | 我是法律专家 我知道怎么为自己辩护 |
[41:33] | You’re gonna need it. | 放马过来吧 |
[42:36] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[42:39] | Mr. Wells. | Wells先生 |
[42:44] | I can’t say it’s good to see you. | 见到你 不知道说什么好了 |
[42:46] | Mr. Wells, I wanted you, uh, | Wells先生 |
[42:47] | I wanted you to hear firsthand | 告诉一个好消息 |
[42:49] | that your home is still your home. | 你的家园保住了 |
[42:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:56] | At the cost of my son. | 可我失去了儿子 |
[43:02] | Mr. Wells, you still have your son. | 不 你没失去他 |
[43:05] | And he needs you more than ever now. | 他现在 更需要你们的关心 |