时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | is it him? | 是他吗? |
[01:34] | No.It’s not riaz. | 不是里亚兹 |
[01:39] | Not this one either. | 这个也不是 |
[01:42] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[01:45] | Who we trying to find? | 你们在找谁? |
[01:47] | Antonio riaz.Mala noche. | 安东尼奥 里亚兹, 马拉诺齐帮的 |
[01:51] | Riaz gave the order to shoot marisol. | 里亚兹下令射杀玛瑞叟 |
[01:59] | Guess he stepped out before his buddies got cut down. | 看来他在同伙被灭前跑掉了 |
[02:01] | Yeah,the guy seems to have nine lives. | 是啊, 这家伙好像有九条命 |
[02:05] | He can run,but he can’t hide,H. | 逃得一时, 不可能消失, 老霍 |
[02:07] | We’ll get him,eric.Frank. | 我们会抓到他, 艾瑞克, 弗兰克 |
[02:09] | I’ll call it in. | 我去报告 |
[02:11] | I’ll take a look around. | 我四周看看 |
[02:14] | I’ll be out back. | 很快回来 |
[02:37] | Jessop,run! | 杰塞普, |
[03:06] | CSI: Miami Season 04 Episode 25 | 跑! |
[03:12] | ” One Of Our Own “ | “内奸” |
[03:40] | This boy was only 27 years old,horatio. | 这孩子才27岁, 霍雷肖 |
[03:44] | – What about the five dead around the pool? – Jessop takes priority,alexx. | – 泳池周围那五名死者什么情况? – 杰塞普优先, 阿利克斯 |
[03:49] | He took some frag. | 他中了很多弹片 |
[03:52] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[03:56] | Take a look at this,horatio. | 看看这个, 霍雷肖 |
[03:58] | It’s a hand grenade pin. | 手雷保险拴 |
[04:00] | Looks like fishing wire. | 看上去像鱼线 |
[04:02] | This is a booby-trap,alexx. | 是一个诡雷, 阿利克斯 |
[04:09] | I’d like to get my hands on the sadistic bastard who did this. | 我想亲自抓住这个变态的混蛋 |
[04:13] | I’ll save you a piece. | 留你一份 |
[04:29] | How well did you know jessop? | 你跟杰塞普熟吗? |
[04:33] | He was starting patrol when I was leaving. He was a nice guy. | 我离开的时候他正开始做巡警 为人不错 |
[04:41] | I hope it was over fast. | 但愿他没太多痛苦 |
[04:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:50] | Noches have firearms. I guess the question is why didn’t they fight back. | 诺齐帮有武器, 为什么他们未还击 |
[04:54] | Probably a surprise attack. | 可能是突然袭击 |
[04:56] | Besides… | 而且… |
[04:59] | I don’t think a .9 mil would have worked against these. | 我想9mm手枪也干不过这个 |
[05:02] | 7.62 x 39.Steel cartridge casing. | 7.62 x 39mm 钢制弹壳 |
[05:07] | Cyrillic writing on the headstamp. This is russian-made ammo. | 弹底有斯拉夫铭文, 是俄制弹药 |
[05:10] | Russian?Machinegun,an ak? | 俄制? 机枪, AK类的? |
[05:13] | We won’t know more until i get it under magnification. Will you help me scoop these up? | 这要放大了看才知道, 帮我捡吧? |
[05:52] | – Maxine valera? – Yeah? | – 麦科辛 韦雷拉? – 是我 |
[05:54] | You’re going to need to come with us. | 你要跟我们走 |
[05:56] | Special agent perry,fbi. | 联邦密探佩瑞, FBI |
[05:58] | Where are you taking me? | 跟你们去哪? |
[06:00] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们要问你一些问题 |
[06:02] | Okay. I’ll just grab my stuff. I need a few files. | 让我拿上我的东西, 还有几份文件 |
[06:04] | No.Don’t touch anything,just walk. | 不, 什么都别碰, 走就是了 |
[06:22] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[06:25] | Who are they? | 什么人? |
[06:39] | Damn. | 靠 |
[06:40] | What was that about? | 这是干什么? |
[06:42] | I’ll tell you what that was about. Valera’s the mole. | 告诉你吧, 韦雷拉是内鬼 |
[06:45] | What? | 什么? |
[06:46] | Yeah,that’s how the feds operate. | 密探就是这么做事的 |
[06:47] | Yeah,’cause you’re a big fbi expert. | 是啊, 你对FBI还真够熟悉的 |
[06:49] | That’s what they do.They start an investigation,put in an operative. | 就是这样的, 他们暗中调查, 安插眼线 |
[06:53] | An operative. | 眼线 |
[06:54] | Which they me sure they get out before the fur starts to fly. | 在闹得满城风雨之前, 悄然撤出 |
[06:57] | Cooper,you’ve seen way too many tom clancy movies. | 库珀, 你看了太多的汤姆・克兰西电影 (政治惊险小说作家) |
[07:00] | Trust me on this.Things are about to go down. | 相信我, 会有大事发生的 |
[07:09] | Eric. | 艾瑞克. |
[07:10] | Cabinet had traces of trinitrotoluene. | 酒柜发现三硝基甲苯 |
[07:13] | Tnt.Consistent with the grenade.What else? | 手雷里的TNT炸药, 还有什么? |
[07:17] | I did a reconstruction. | 我做了重建 |
[07:18] | When jessop opened the cabinet door he pulled the fishing line and released the pin. | 当杰塞普打开酒柜, 拉动鱼线 释放保险 |
[07:22] | The spoon flies,initiates the striker. | 压力杆弹出, 释放击针 |
[07:27] | You got a three or four-second delay and… boom. | 有3到4秒的延时, 然后…嘭 |
[07:32] | That’s a signature. | 手法独特 |
[07:33] | I’ll enter it into the system, see if we get a hit. | 我查一下有没有相似的 |
[07:35] | Narrow it to the mala noche. | 缩小到马拉诺齐帮 |
[07:41] | Carlos santigo. | 卡洛斯 桑提哥. |
[07:44] | Planted a car bomb in tampa six monthsgo. | 6个月前在坦帕安装汽车炸弹 |
[07:46] | Says that the feds couldn’t make the case, so they deported him. | 这里说FBI无法落案, 他被递解出境 |
[07:49] | Well,he’s back now. | 现在他回来了 |
[07:59] | Excuse me,who are you? | 不好意思, 你们是? |
[08:02] | Can I help you with something? | 我能帮忙吗? |
[08:04] | Csi wolfe? | 现场调查员沃尔夫? |
[08:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:10] | And who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[08:11] | Special agent heather landry.Criminalist. | 联邦密探海瑟 兰德瑞, 刑事专家 |
[08:14] | This lab is under federal investigation. | 我们在调查这个实验室 |
[08:16] | Since when? | 何时开始的? |
[08:17] | Since…oh… | 自从… |
[08:19] | last fall. | 去年秋天 |
[08:20] | We’ve had a break in the case. Things are accelerating. | 我们最近有很大进展, 案情有突破 |
[08:23] | You want to do me a favor,man, and back up? | 兄弟帮帮忙, 别动我东西? |
[08:25] | If there are orders to give, they’ll come from us. | 发号施令伦不到你, 只能我来 |
[08:28] | I don’t know if yourealize this or not, but one of our guys,officer jessop, | 你意没意识到, 我们的同事杰塞普警官 |
[08:33] | he just went down,and I’m handling some time-sensitive material here. | 刚刚殉职, 我手里的证物延误不得 |
[08:37] | Book what you have here.I’ll accompany you to the lab for analysis. | 东西打包带走, 我陪你到实验室做检验 |
[08:40] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[08:42] | You’re baby-sitting me? | 你在看孩子吗? |
[08:44] | Fed outranks local.Every time. | 联邦高于地方, 一直都是 |
[08:56] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[08:58] | We have liftoff. | 关键性的 |
[08:59] | I’ll take that. | 给我拿着 |
[09:00] | Hey,that’s the evidence from the noche takedown last week. | 那些是上周诺齐帮大抓捕的证物 |
[09:04] | We got a tip it’s been tampered with. It’s ours now. | 收到线报说这个被破坏了 现在是我们的证物 |
[09:06] | Oh,and csi wolfe? | 噢 对了, CSI 沃尔夫? |
[09:08] | Thanks for your cooperation. | 谢谢合作 |
[09:10] | for the record…I didn’t cooperate. | 跟你说一声…我没有合作 |
[09:15] | Horatio,it’s ryan. | 霍雷肖, 是瑞恩 |
[09:18] | We got a situation. | 这里出事了 |
[09:22] | I will ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[09:24] | What did you do when you handled the cash found at last week’s takedown? | 你拿到上周获得的现金 做了些什么? |
[09:28] | I was the first one to analyze it after collection. | 我是第一个分析它的 |
[09:31] | I ran it for biologicals. | 我做生物学检测 |
[09:35] | Every analyst has to make a fresh opening. | 每位分析师必须全新开封 |
[09:37] | We’re prohibited from breaking another analyst’s seal. | 禁止打开别的分析师的封条 |
[09:47] | Did you count it? | 你数过吗? |
[09:49] | Record the serial numbers? | 记录号码没有? |
[09:53] | Answer the question,miss valera. | 回答问题, 韦雷拉小姐 |
[09:55] | No,I did not. | 我没有 |
[10:02] | Am I in trouble here? | 我是不是惹上麻烦了? |
[10:04] | We won’t know that until this investigation’s over. | 要等调查结束后才知 |
[10:33] | You’re aware that I had an officer killed this morning. | 你知道我今早损失了一名警官吧 |
[10:36] | I am,and I’m sorry for your loss, but despite that,we got a job to do. | 知道, 我表示悲痛 但节哀之于余, 我们还是要做事 |
[10:40] | Why now? | 为什么现在? |
[10:41] | There was a takedown on star island last week. | 星岛上周有一次大抓捕 |
[10:43] | I did that takedown. | 我组织的抓捕 |
[10:44] | Well,then you know,there was a cash seizure. | 那你知道缴获了大量现金么 |
[10:46] | Made by my csi… | 是我手下的CSI… |
[10:47] | let’s get these guys out of here. | 把他们押出去 |
[10:53] | The house is secure. | 房子搜过了 |
[10:56] | …who did nothing wrong. | …我们没做错什么 |
[10:57] | Then someone in your lab did. | 实验室里某人做了 |
[10:59] | There’s $12,000 missing from the evidence envelope.According to your source. | – 证物袋里的现金少了$12,000 – 根据你的线报 |
[11:03] | The source is irrelevant. | 哪来的消息不重要 |
[11:04] | I want you out of here. | 请你出去 |
[11:08] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[11:09] | I need that room,and I want you out of here. | 我要用这房间, 我要你出去 |
[11:15] | If I find any evidence of wrongdoing, | 如果被我抓到一点点错处 |
[11:19] | I’ll shut your lab. | 我会关闭你的实验室 |
[11:21] | And you,lieutenant,will go down with it. | 而你, 中尉, 会被扫地出门 |
[11:24] | Duly noted. | 说的很清楚了 |
[11:26] | Now beat it. | 现在 给我滚! |
[11:40] | Airport security picked up santigo at ten minutes of. | 机场安检在10分钟前抓到桑提哥 |
[11:44] | Well,now we’ve got a room. | 现在我们有间房来审问了 爆炸物残留…TNT |
[12:00] | Homeland security,code red,gate 11. | 爆炸物残留…TNT 国土安全部, 红色警报, 11号闸 |
[12:05] | Why am I here? | 为什么抓我? |
[12:07] | You’d think an explosives expert would know what type of machinery gives him up. | 你是个爆炸专家 你应该知道你是被什么机器抓出来的 |
[12:11] | I don’t know anything about explosives. | 我根本不懂爆破 |
[12:13] | Airport security detained you because you handled explosives. | 机场安检扣留你, 因为你碰过炸药 |
[12:17] | You have a signature– | 你有独特的手法– |
[12:19] | fishing line,an eyelet,fishing hook. | 渔线, 滑孔, 鱼钩 |
[12:22] | That’s not me.I’m scared of bombs. | 不是我, 我害怕炸弹 |
[12:25] | You rigged a grenade that killed one of my officers, | 你安置的手雷杀死了我的警官 |
[12:27] | so don’t come in here and insult me. | 别在这里侮辱我 |
[12:30] | I want to know why you were at the riaz house. | 我要知道你为什么去里亚兹的房子 |
[12:36] | Riaz said this was my last job. | 里亚兹说这是我最后的任务 |
[12:49] | He said that he wanted us noches to make a statement. | 他说我们诺齐帮要有所动作 |
[12:51] | Because we crashed his universal,right? | 因为我们粉碎了他的团伙, 对吗? |
[12:55] | But I didn’t know who the target was. | 但我不知道目标是谁 |
[12:57] | And I sure as hell never intended for a cop to get killed. | 而且绝无杀死警察的企图 |
[12:59] | Carlos,officer jessop is dead. Where is riaz right now? | 卡洛斯, 杰塞普警官死了 里亚兹在哪里? |
[13:04] | He wired 100 grand into my account. I never saw him. | 他给我户头上汇了十万 我没见他 |
[13:06] | I don’t know where he’s at. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[13:09] | He ordered the hit on my sister! | 他雇凶杀了我姐姐! |
[13:12] | You tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[13:14] | I don’t know,all right? | 我不知道 |
[13:19] | Carlos, | 卡洛斯 |
[13:21] | here’s what i want you to do. I want you to give him a message. | 我希望你照我说的 给他送个信 |
[13:24] | I want you to tell riaz that if he doesn’t talk to me, he’s a dead man. | 我要你告诉里亚兹 如果他不跟我谈, 他就死定了 |
[13:40] | Please document that I am transporting all casings recovered… | 请记录下, 我把泳池处获得的所有弹壳 |
[13:43] | …from the pool area to the southwest corner of the lab. | 转移至实验室西南角 |
[13:45] | Great. I’ve been dying to slip out to the bathroom. | 太好了, 我得赶紧溜去洗手间 |
[13:47] | Nice to know you’re human. | 原来你是人类啊 |
[13:56] | Firearms? | 枪支? |
[13:57] | The marks on the casings are from a russian-made krinkov. | 弹壳上的痕迹表明是俄制AK |
[14:00] | The noche do not use russian weaponry. | 诺齐帮不用俄制武器 |
[14:02] | Exactly.Tells me the shooting of the five noches by the pool was done by an outsider. | 是的, 说明杀死那5人的是外来者 |
[14:08] | Maybe a rival gang. | 竞争帮派? |
[14:09] | It’s possible. | 可能 |
[14:11] | I’m really sorry I can’t get you closer to riaz. | 很抱歉, 对于你抓里亚兹帮助不大 |
[14:16] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[14:18] | Lieutenant caine. | 凯恩中尉 |
[14:21] | You rang? | 你找我? |
[14:22] | I heard you contacted the jail.You’re having fierro brought down from keep away? | 听说你和监狱联系了 你要提审严密关押的费耶罗? |
[14:25] | I need to speak with him. | 我必须跟他说话 |
[14:27] | What possible reason could you have to talk to the man who shot your wife? | 为什么要跟杀死你妻子的人说话? |
[14:30] | He may have information that’s specific to her death. | 因为他的话同我妻子的死有莫大关系 |
[14:34] | It already looks like you beat him up when you arrested him out in the everglades. | 你抓他的时候好像已经痛打了他 |
[14:38] | He attacked my officer during his arrest. | 他在拘捕过程中袭击我的手下 |
[14:40] | Don’t make this worse… | 不要再添乱… |
[14:42] | …or I won’t take this to trial. | …否则我不能帮你了 |
[14:44] | Could it get worse,ma’am? | 还能更糟么, 女士? |
[15:00] | Looks like horatio and monica have agreed to disagree. | 看来霍雷肖和莫尼卡没有达成共识 |
[15:04] | Might want to talk to your fiancee about tone of voice. | 最好劝劝你未婚妻注意语气 |
[15:07] | I’ll work on that. | 我会的 |
[15:08] | What’s with all the blue lab coats? | 这些穿蓝制服的是什么人? |
[15:09] | Federal tax dollars at work.We’ve each got a babysitter.Mine’s in the loo. | 纳税人出钱给我们每人雇了个保姆 我的那个在厕所 |
[15:15] | I’m here for the evidence you collected at the mala noche universal. | 我是来取马拉诺齐团伙的证物 |
[15:18] | So’s the fbi,but I assume you know that. | FBI也是, 我想你也知道了 |
[15:20] | I’m not fbi. | 我不是FBI |
[15:22] | I’m here because that money was used to bribe a federal official six months ago. | 我来是因为那些钱6个月前曾用来 贿赂联邦官员 |
[15:26] | Well,apparently some of it’s missing. | 有些钱丢失了 |
[15:28] | They think that someone in the lab might have taken it. | 他们认为实验室的人拿了 |
[15:30] | – I can’t believe that. – Me,either. | – 我不相信 – 我也是 |
[15:33] | Ms. Duquesne,you’re up. I’ll walyou over. | 杜凯恩女士, 该你了, 我送你过去 |
[15:38] | I’ll walk you. | 我送你吧 |
[15:43] | Give ’em hell,calleigh. | 让他们点颜色, 凯丽 |
[16:10] | You got a wife,memmo? | 你有妻子么, 梅默? |
[16:17] | At home… | 在家… |
[16:19] | in nicaragua. | 尼加拉瓜 |
[16:20] | Then you’ll understand my position. | 你应该明白我的举动 |
[16:23] | I think you’ve shown me that– you and that other cop. | 我想很明显了, 你和另外那个警察 |
[16:25] | You attacked my investigator during your arrest. | 你在拘捕过程中袭击我的手下 |
[16:29] | I was following orders. Why are you here? | 我奉命行事, 你来做什么? |
[16:34] | I’m here to give you a warning,memmo. | 我带给你一个警告, 梅默 |
[16:40] | a warning. | 警告 |
[16:44] | Mira, | 做梦 |
[16:46] | I’m mala noche.I’m untouchable. | 我是马拉诺齐, 没人敢动我 |
[16:48] | Untouchable just like your dead friends at the biscayne house? | 就像海边别墅里那些被干掉的那样? |
[16:53] | Someone killed them all today,except riaz. | 今天他们全被杀了, 除了里亚兹 |
[16:58] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[17:00] | I want riaz. | 我要里亚兹 |
[17:02] | I want the man who ordered the hit on my wife. | 我要那个下令杀我妻子的人 |
[17:07] | What do I get out of it? | 我能得到什么? |
[17:08] | I may be able to help keep you alive in here. | 我也许会让你活命 |
[17:16] | I don’t know where he’s at, but I got someone who might. | 我不知道他在哪里 有个人也许知道 |
[17:20] | I’m listening. | 我听着 |
[17:22] | Riaz was doing business with this arab dude, | 里亚兹和一个阿拉伯人做生意 |
[17:25] | rafik ohmad. | 拉非科 奥马德 |
[17:28] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[17:30] | All I know,the guy works out of a warehouse. | 我只知道他有一个仓库 |
[17:33] | Dodge island. | 道奇岛 |
[17:36] | We good? | 我们没事了? |
[17:39] | For now. | 暂时 |
[17:59] | Miami-dade police department | 迈阿密德郡警察 |
[18:02] | show us your hands | 举起手 |
[18:08] | Rafik ohmad. | 拉非科 奥马德. |
[18:11] | Yes,officers.What’s going on here? | 是的 警官 怎么回事? |
[18:13] | We have a warrant to search your premises. | 我们有搜查令, 要搜你的场地 |
[18:20] | What’s all of this? | 这些是什么? |
[18:21] | It’s plastic sheeting. Protecting my shipping inventory. | 塑料布, 运货时起保护作用 |
[18:24] | What kind of inventory? | 什么货? |
[18:25] | I import bronze goods.Decorative vases. | 我进口青铜制品, 装饰花瓶 |
[18:29] | That’s a lot of plastic for vases. | 对于花瓶来说, 塑料太多了 |
[18:34] | I want to talk to you about antonio riaz. | 我想问安东尼奥 里亚兹的事 |
[18:37] | I’ve heard of him,but only from the papers. | 我听过, 但只是在报纸上 |
[18:39] | lieutenant caine | 中尉 |
[18:42] | I found this in the back. | 在后面找到的 |
[18:44] | Bring that over here,please. | 拿过来, 谢谢 |
[18:49] | Is that a krinkov? | 是柯林科夫? (对AK-74Su的简称) |
[18:52] | That’s the same type of weapon that was used to murder five mala noche soldiers this morning. | 今早马拉诺齐帮的人就是被这种武器杀的 |
[18:56] | Now that’s what i call… a decorative vase. | 我把这叫做…装饰花瓶 |
[19:07] | So… | 所以… |
[19:09] | ten years with with the crime lab,huh? | 在实验室工作了10年? |
[19:13] | Yes,you have several letters of commendation | 你有好几封推荐信 |
[19:16] | and outstanding performance evaluations,but… | 还有杰出表现评估, 但是… |
[19:18] | but? | 但是? |
[19:20] | I’m more interested in what is not in here. | 我更喜欢挖这里没有的 |
[19:24] | I don’t follow you. | 我不明白 |
[19:27] | I know that your boyfriend, | 我知道你的男友 |
[19:29] | detective john hagen, recently killed himself. | 约翰 海根探员, 最近自杀了 |
[19:32] | In your firearms lab. | 在你的武器实验室 |
[19:38] | Public record,private matter. | 公开记录, 私人问题 |
[19:40] | Same as your father’s drinking problem. | 和你父亲的酗酒问题一样 |
[19:43] | Is it true that you interfered in a murder investigation in which he was a subject? | 你是否介入了对他的谋杀调查? |
[19:50] | Csi wolfe was the primary. I oversaw its progress. | 沃尔夫调查员是主要人员, 我监督他 |
[19:53] | What does this have to do with the missing money? | 这和丢失的钱有什么关系? |
[19:55] | What is your lab’s protocol for the collection of any monetary evidence? | 你们实验室对于货币证物 收集有何规程? |
[20:00] | Upon collection of any monetary evidence we photograph it… | 收集货币证物必须拍照… |
[20:06] | …we count it twice,we record the denomination of every serial number of every bill. | 点数两遍, 记录面值及每张纸币的号码 |
[20:16] | We place it in an evidence envelope. We seal it and we initial it. | 放入证物袋, 密封送检 |
[20:32] | Did you follow that protocol? | 你是否遵守了规程? |
[20:36] | $64,700.Here is a copy of all of my notes, including photographs of every serial number. | $64,700. 这是我的所有记录副本 及所有号码照片 |
[20:48] | – Are you okay? – Good god. | – 你还好吗? – 受不了 |
[20:50] | That guy reminds me of my junior high principal. | 那人让我想起中学校长 |
[20:52] | He knows more about me than my principal ever did. | 他对我比任何一个校长知道的都多 |
[20:54] | He knew about some shortcuts I took. | 他们知道我做了点省略 |
[20:57] | That I didn’t write the serial numbers down or count the money. | 我没有写下号码, 没有点数 |
[21:00] | I think they think I took it. | 我们他们认为我拿了 |
[21:05] | Maybe not. | 不一定 |
[21:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[21:07] | They’re still interviewing everyone in the chain of custody. | 他们还在逐一询问每个人 |
[21:10] | Good luck,aaron.Stick it to him. | – 好运, 艾隆 – 跟紧点 |
[21:16] | And you followed all laboratory procedures? | 你遵守了所有的程序? |
[21:19] | Absolutely.Here’s a copy of my notes. | 绝对, 这是我的记录 |
[21:23] | Have you noticed any impropriety in the lab since you’ve been assigned here? | 自从你来这里, 是否注意到 实验室有何不对的地方? |
[21:27] | No,not really. | 不, 算不上 |
[21:30] | Is that “no” or “not really”? | 是”不”还是”算不上”? |
[21:33] | No. | 不 |
[21:35] | You called about something several months ago.Never followed up. | 几个月前你报告过问题, 但未追查下去 |
[21:39] | Dope evidence found on his sister? | 他姐姐身上找到大麻证据? |
[21:41] | I’m not comfortable that eric delko was in this lab alone. | 我不希望那个艾瑞克 德科单独在实验室 |
[21:44] | I’ve already dealt with it, but thank you. | 我已经处理了, 谢谢你 |
[21:50] | That worked itself out. | 那个解决了 |
[21:52] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[21:53] | If you had to implicate any of your colleagues,who would that be? | 如果你要揭发你的某位同事 你会选谁? |
[22:03] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[22:04] | Mr. Wolfe,you were the last person to handle the evidence. | 沃尔夫先生, 你是最后一个接触证物的 |
[22:07] | Obviously not,or there wouldn’t be any money missing. | 显然不是, 否则就不会丢钱了 |
[22:09] | And according to your notes and statement, | 根据你的记录和声明 |
[22:13] | you followed all procedures. | 你遵守了所有规章 |
[22:16] | yes. | 是 |
[22:31] | – You put all the money into the envelope? – Yes,I did. | – 你把所有的钱放进信封? – 是的 |
[22:32] | – No chance you missed some? – No. | – 不可能漏掉? – 不可能 |
[22:35] | Mr. Wolfe,we understand that you have keratitis. | 沃尔夫先生, 我们知道你患有角膜炎 |
[22:39] | One of the symptoms of this condition is blurred vision. | 症状之一就是视物模糊 |
[22:44] | What did you just say? | 你说什么? |
[22:47] | I understand your concern. | 我们明白你的担心 |
[22:49] | Keratitis could be a career-ender. | 角膜炎会终结你的事业 |
[22:51] | The department could force an early retirement.I get it. | 警察部将强制提早退休, 这我懂 |
[22:53] | I do not have keratitis, but believe me | 我没有角膜炎, 相信我 |
[22:55] | i am seeing everything very clearly right now.Can I go? | 我看东西看得很清楚, 可以走了? |
[23:03] | Hey,wolfe,what’s up? | 嘿, 沃尔夫, 怎么样? |
[23:05] | – What the hell’s the matter with you?! – You told the feds i have keratitis! | – 你出了什么毛病?! – 你跟FBI说我有角膜炎! |
[23:09] | You said you did! | 你说了你有! |
[23:10] | I told you to draw out the mole,and I guess it worked’cause you told the feds!You told the feds! | 我是为了引出内鬼 我看奏效了, 因为你告诉了他们! |
[23:14] | Hey,I had a few beers with some of the feds after basketball,man.It must have slipped out! | 我和几个密探喝了点啤酒 是无意中说出的! |
[23:18] | You let it slip out about the money,too! | 钱也是这么”无意”中流出去的! |
[23:19] | No,I don’t know anything about the money! | 我根本不知道钱的事! |
[23:21] | Ryan! Ryan!Let him go now! | 瑞恩! 瑞恩! 放开他! |
[23:25] | He’s a snitch.He’s a snitch. He told the feds about my eye. | 他是个告密的, 他跟FBI说我的眼睛 |
[23:29] | The two of you need to cut this crap out. | 你们俩都给我闭嘴 |
[23:31] | – You’re the mole. – Hey,I told you it slipped out. | – 你就是内鬼 – 嘿, 我说了无意的 |
[23:33] | It doesn’t matter.We’re trying to figure out the murder of a police officer. | 这不要紧, 我们现在在查一位警官的谋杀 |
[23:55] | I hired the mala noche for security. They’ll do anything for a price. | 我雇马拉诺齐帮做保镖 他们为了钱什么都干 |
[23:59] | Yes,and as part of the deal, you killed five of their men. | 杀死5个他们的人 是合同的一部分? |
[24:03] | I was looking for one in particular. | 我只是找其中一个 |
[24:05] | His men wouldn’t tell me where he was. | 他们不肯告诉我在哪 |
[24:07] | His name is antonio riaz,right? | 他叫安东尼奥 里亚兹, 是吧? |
[24:12] | Riaz! | 里亚兹! |
[24:14] | Where is riaz? | 里亚兹在哪? |
[24:24] | that’s right.He ripped me off. | 是的, 他骗我的钱 |
[24:27] | Explain,please. | 请解释 |
[24:30] | I paid him to bring me something. He kept it and the money. | 我付钱想他买东西 他不交货也不退钱 |
[24:35] | I haven’t seen him in a week. | 我有一周没见他 |
[24:36] | Where did this transaction take place? | 在哪里交易? |
[24:40] | Brickell and 14th. | 布瑞克勒街和14街拐角 |
[24:41] | Officer. | 警官 |
[24:46] | Brickell and 14th,H. | 布瑞克勒街和14街拐角, 老霍. |
[24:47] | – The financial district. – Banks on every corner. | – 金融区 – 每个街角都有银行 |
[24:50] | And banks have cameras. | 银行有监控 |
[25:10] | I’m,I’m so sorry. I am sorry. | 我很抱歉, 对不起 |
[25:12] | It’s all right.It’s all right. | 没事没事 |
[25:15] | What are these? | 是什么? |
[25:15] | Security cam tapes from all the banks at 14th and brickell. | 14街和布瑞克勒街的所有银行的监控录像 |
[25:18] | We’re hoping to find riaz on them. | 但愿能找到里亚兹 |
[25:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:23] | How you holding up since your sister’s funeral? | 你怎么样? 自从你姐姐的葬礼? |
[25:28] | not as well as I thought. | 不如人意 |
[25:35] | the hits just keep coming.It’s the feds. | 打击一个接一个, 现在是FBI |
[25:39] | I guess I’m up next. | 我想我是下一个 |
[25:41] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | – 好运 – 谢谢 |
[25:44] | You talk to them yet? | 跟他们谈过了? |
[25:46] | No. | 没有 |
[25:47] | I’m sure they’ll get to you before the day’s out. | 我相信今天他们会找你 |
[25:51] | They’re,they’re not going to talk to me. | 他们…不会跟我谈 |
[25:53] | Why? What do you mean? | 为什么? 什么意思? |
[25:56] | They’re just not going to talk to me. | 他们不会跟我谈 |
[26:06] | You’re the mole. | 你是内鬼 |
[26:07] | – I knew I should have told you before… – that was your heads up? | – 我知道早该告诉你… – 这就是你的提醒? |
[26:11] | You know me a year and you wait for the day… | 你认识我一年, 等到今天才… |
[26:13] | that the feds swoop in to tell us you’ve been reporting on the lab? | 等密探闯进来告诉我们 你向他们报告实验室的事? |
[26:16] | It’s not a job that I wanted. I didn’t ask for it. | 这不是我想要的工作 我不是主动的 |
[26:18] | – I didn’t want it. – Save it,save it. | – 我也不想 – 省省吧 |
[26:19] | – They thought they had a rogue lab. – Save it,natalia,okay? | – 他们不信任实验室 – 省省吧, 纳塔利, 好吗? |
[26:28] | I don’t care.Look,I got to go,okay? | 我无所谓, 我要走了 |
[26:30] | I got to take these to av. | 我得把这些送去AV室 |
[26:32] | I can take these for you. I can take ’em. | 我帮你拿, 我帮你 |
[26:33] | No. Don’t touch anything. | 不, 别碰任何东西 |
[26:42] | I told you the total was $64,700. I printed every bill myself. | 我说了总数$64,700. 我取了所有指纹 |
[27:06] | A lot of money. | 很多的钱 |
[27:09] | A lot of temptation. | 很多的诱惑 |
[27:12] | Almost understandable,especially with the responsibilities you have. | 考虑到你肩负的责任 几乎可以原谅 |
[27:15] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 这话怎么说? |
[27:19] | It’s been a rough year for you. | 这一年你很不顺利 |
[27:22] | Popped positive on a random drug test. Your badge was used in a murder. | 随机药检阳性 你的警徽牵涉到谋杀 |
[27:26] | And I know medical care can get expensive. | 医疗费用很昂贵 |
[27:29] | Don’t you drag my sister into this,okay? | 别把我姐姐扯进来, 好吗? |
[27:30] | The feds want to accuse me of stealing something,make it about something real. | 想指控我偷东西, 来点真凭实据 |
[27:34] | Like what? | 例如? |
[27:35] | Like the information you got from your mole about me? | 例如你们从内线那里得到我的信息? |
[27:39] | She got it because she was sleeping with me. | 她能获得因为她和我上床 |
[27:42] | And I’m not the only one. | 而且我不是唯一的 |
[27:43] | Really? | 真的? |
[27:44] | Well,that is some fresh information, but I’m just looking for a thief in this lab. | 是个新消息 不过我是在查窃贼 |
[27:48] | Your mole got information on this lab by using sexual favors. | 你的内鬼使用性交换获取实验室信息 |
[27:53] | That’s a thief. | 这才是偷窃 |
[27:54] | And don’t think I won’t testify to that in federal court. | 别以为我不敢在法庭上指证 |
[28:01] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[28:04] | This is not over. | 这还没完 |
[28:06] | It is for me. | 对我已经完了 |
[28:11] | Are these the bank tapes? | 这些是银行录像? |
[28:13] | Got a clean shot of ohmad from one week ago. | 有一周前奥马德的清楚图像 |
[28:18] | This tape is from miami-dade bank. | 这是迈阿密戴德银行的 |
[28:23] | There’s rafik walking up. | 拉非科走过去 |
[28:26] | Riaz is at the wheel. | 里亚兹坐在驾驶座 |
[28:28] | That is a payoff.Did you get anything else? | 这是个收获, 还有别的吗? |
[28:32] | Found two more shots of antonio riaz twice in the same week three months ago. | 还有安东尼奥 里亚兹的两个图像 3个月前, 同一周内 |
[28:37] | There’s his escalade. | 这是他的艾斯克拉德(凯迪拉克的SUV)车 |
[28:39] | I can’t tell who he’s with. | 看不出他跟谁在一起 |
[28:41] | It’s a female passenger. | 女性乘客 |
[28:44] | Maybe his girlfriend? | 他女朋友? |
[28:45] | Yeah. Do you have another angle on her? | 有没有别的角度? |
[28:47] | Not on this one,but i got less obstruction on the second tape. | 这里没有, 另一盘录像里有清楚的 |
[28:55] | Still can’t see her face. | 还是看不见脸 |
[28:56] | Go closer on the reflection. | 放大反射部分 |
[29:02] | Could I have a minute alone? | 能不能让我单独待会儿? |
[29:06] | Yeah,sure,H. | 当然, 老霍. |
[29:11] | eric… | 艾瑞克… |
[29:13] | I’m in the av lab.Please join me. | 我在AV室, 过来找我 |
[29:21] | Got here as soon as I could. I was with that fed. | 我马上赶来了, 刚才密探在找我 |
[29:34] | Mari. | 马里 |
[29:37] | What is riaz doing with my sister? | 里亚兹对我姐姐做什么? |
[29:40] | That is a surveillance tape we had on riaz. | 这是里亚兹的监控录像 |
[29:44] | She met with him more than once. | 她不止一次见他 |
[29:53] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[29:56] | Well,it does to somebody. | 对某些人说的通 |
[30:01] | I’ll get her personal things. | 我去检查她的私人物品 |
[30:02] | Let’s do that. | 动手吧 |
[30:13] | Riaz had to be trying to get to you. It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 里亚兹一定是想杀你, 这是唯一解释 |
[30:17] | Eric,the problem is the video is three months old and marisol and I, | 艾瑞克, 录像是3个月前的, 玛瑞叟和我 |
[30:22] | we weren’t together at that point. | 那时不在一起 |
[30:24] | How did he get to her? | 他怎么联系她? |
[30:25] | What is the exact date on the tape? | 录像带的日期是? |
[30:28] | – It’s february 20. – February 20. | – 2月20 – 2月20 |
[30:30] | Compare it to her day planner. | 看她的记事本 |
[30:37] | “Meet diego for lunch.” | “和迪亚哥吃午饭” |
[30:39] | Who’s diego? | 迪亚哥是谁? |
[30:40] | She told me about him. | 她告诉过我 |
[30:42] | Said he bought marijuana for a cancer-support group. | 说她为癌症互助团买大麻 |
[30:44] | Hang on a second. | 稍等 |
[30:45] | Does riaz have an alias? | 里亚兹有没有别名? |
[30:48] | Check it. | 查查 |
[30:52] | Antonio riaz. Known aliases… | 安东尼奥 里亚兹, 又名… |
[30:55] | “diego riaz.” | “迪亚哥 里亚兹.” |
[30:56] | Check and see if there’s a phone number there. | 看看有没有电话 |
[31:05] | – I got a number. – Eric,we can track that phone by gps. | – 有一个 – 艾瑞克, 用GPS追踪那个电话 说话 |
[31:25] | Diego…or should I say antonio? | 迪亚哥…还是叫你安东尼奥? 凯恩中尉 |
[31:31] | You know you’re going to have to answer to me,antonio. | 你知道你必须回应我, 安东尼奥. 我想你想错了 |
[31:36] | Why marisol? | 为什么是玛瑞叟? 本来一切顺利–卖给病人大麻 遇见一个女孩, 弟弟在刑侦实验室 然后更加美妙的是 她和一个高级警官约会 |
[31:49] | I’m going to find you. | 我会找到你 你能找到的, 只有迈阿密上空的一团火球 |
[31:54] | I may be closer than you think. | 我比你想的更近 |
[32:00] | Transmission ended. We’ve lost the signal.Riaz is in the wind. | 通话结束, 失去信号, 里亚兹消失了 |
[32:03] | Copy that,air unit. | 收到, 空中组 |
[32:13] | Eric,this is from ohmad’s warehouse. | 艾瑞克, 这些是奥马德的仓库弄来的 |
[32:17] | It’s actually plastic shrink wrap, so it has a memory. | 这其实是收缩塑料布 所以有记忆性 |
[32:21] | It seems to be holding some kind of case. | 好像是包什么箱子的 |
[32:23] | Based on what we know, probably a weapons case,right? | 根据已知信息, 可能是武器箱, 是吗? |
[32:27] | Too big for ak’S. | 用来装AK也太大了 |
[32:36] | Eric,this is for military use. This is used to house surface-to-air missiles. | 艾瑞克, 这是军方用来包裹地对空导弹的 |
[32:40] | Surface-to-air missile means one thing. | 地对空导弹意味着 |
[32:42] | They’re gonna take down a plane. | 他们要打下飞机 |
[32:43] | Attention,airport units and air support. | 注意, 机场小组和空中支援 |
[32:46] | Potential suspect in possession of surface-to-air missiles in vicinity of the airport. | 疑犯位于机场附近, 拥有地对空导弹 |
[33:02] | Suspect spotted. South perimeter of runway 1-6-left. | 发现疑犯, 16号左跑道南端 |
[33:36] | stay down. Stay down. | 躺下, 躺下 |
[33:39] | Don’t move. | 不要动 你杀死100个马拉诺齐 又有100个站出来 你以为你能阻止, 凯恩? |
[33:50] | I stopped you,antonio.Didn’t I? | 我阻止了你, 安东尼奥, 是不是? |
[33:53] | Come on. | 来吧 开枪吧, 凯恩 否则我会继续夺走你心爱之物 |
[34:04] | you know,antonio… | 知道吗, 安东尼奥… |
[34:06] | I believe you.I really do. | 我相信你, 真的 |
[34:23] | you want him,eric? | 你想要他, 艾瑞克? |
[34:28] | He’s all yours. | 归你了 |
[34:48] | take him. | 带走 |
[34:55] | Bad news,wolfe. | 坏消息, 沃尔夫 |
[34:57] | Everyone checks out but you,and you were the last one to handle the evidence. | 每个人都查过, 除了你 你是最后一个碰证物的 |
[35:01] | I want to see that envelope,’cause I got a right to see the evidence against me. | 我要看信封 我有权看不利于我的证据 |
[35:09] | You can look,but you can’t touch. | 可以看, 但不能碰 |
[35:12] | I can see the problem from here. This has been cut and resealed. | 我从这里就能看见, 这个被割开重封 |
[35:16] | There’s a second piece of tape. | 这是第2条胶带 |
[35:20] | Do you,in fact,have keratitis? | 你真的有角膜炎? |
[35:22] | I give up on you people. | 我专门骗你们的 |
[35:27] | I know corn starch powder when I see it. | 一看就知道是滑石粉 |
[35:30] | What? | 什么? |
[35:34] | From latex gloves. | 乳胶手套的 |
[35:35] | We don’t wear powdered gloves in this lab, because it can compromise the evidence. | 我们实验室不用带粉的手套 因为会破坏证物 |
[35:40] | You’re after the wrong lab. | 你们找错实验室了 |
[35:48] | Calleigh. | 凯丽 |
[35:50] | Look,I know that you probably hate me. | 我知道你也许对我心怀怨恨 |
[35:52] | Let’s just say it’s trying right now. | 就当正是如此 |
[35:53] | – Can I explain, please? – I wish you would. | – 给我解释的机会好吗? – 希望你能解释 |
[35:58] | When the feds put me here to run unsolveds, | 联邦调查局调我来检定悬案时 |
[36:00] | they asked me to report on any suspected malfeasance. | 要求我上报任何可疑的渎职行为 |
[36:03] | To spy on us. | 监视我们 |
[36:04] | But I only supplied them with positive information. | 但我只提供给他们正面的消息 |
[36:05] | I have been nothing but a support to this lab. | 我全心全意的支持着这个实验室 |
[36:08] | Well,until money went missing. | 直到实验室失窃 |
[36:10] | – I didn’t make that call. – Well,then who did? | – 不是我打的电话 – 那么是谁? |
[36:13] | They said it was a blind tip. | 他们说是匿名消息 |
[36:14] | I mean,the feds have been looking at this lab long before I ever got here. | 早在我来之前 联邦调查局就盯上了这里 |
[36:19] | What was the impetus? | 目的呢? |
[36:20] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[36:21] | They said that investigations were being compromised because this lab mishandled evidence. | 他们说因为实验室查证过程的失误 导致调查不得不暂缓 |
[36:25] | So you’re saying that this started locally? | 你是说此事缘于本地? |
[36:30] | excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[36:33] | Calleigh,it’s wolfe.I’m here with the envelope. | 凯丽, 我是瑞恩 我拿到信封了 |
[36:35] | I think I know who took the money. | 我想我知道是谁拿的钱了 |
[36:37] | I think I know who called it in. | 我想我知道是谁告发的了 |
[36:43] | Yeah, well, that’s not happening | 那是不可能的 |
[36:46] | trying to get go, next couple of days | 看接下来几天的了 |
[36:49] | Okay great | 好的 |
[36:51] | thanks | 多谢 |
[36:55] | hey,calleigh.What’s up? | 嘿, 凯丽, 怎么了? |
[37:00] | You signed for the mala noche money three days ago. | 三天前马拉诺齐帮的黑钱是你签的 |
[37:02] | Yeah,that’s right.To process. | 对, 没错, 为了送检 |
[37:04] | Then how’d the envelope get back here? | 那么信封怎么又回来了? |
[37:06] | – I returned it. – $12,000 lighter,peter. | – 原物奉还 – 少了$12,000, 彼德 |
[37:10] | And with no initials on it. | 而且没有签名 |
[37:12] | What are you insinuating? | 你在暗示什么? |
[37:13] | I’m not insinuating anything. This sort of thing is my job. | 我没有暗示任何事 这就是我的工作 |
[37:16] | You wore powdered gloves,and the powder from the glove got on the envelope when you resealed it. | 你戴着沾有粉末的手套 当你开封时粉末沾到了信封上 |
[37:25] | Special agent perry,please report to operations. | 联邦密探佩瑞, 请到行动组 |
[37:36] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[37:38] | why did you come back here this morning and pretend to process the money? | 为什么你今天早晨回来 假装来检验这笔钱? |
[37:41] | To put this back. | 把这个放回去 |
[37:43] | Are you kidding? You are throwing away your entire career. | 你在开玩笑吗? 你这是在自毁前程 |
[37:46] | I am trying to do the right thing,calleigh. | 我试着做正确的事, 凯丽 |
[37:50] | Will you admit to what you’ve done? | 你会承认犯下的错误吗? |
[37:59] | I can’T. | 我不能 |
[38:01] | Then it’s too late. | 那么为时已晚 |
[38:07] | You called the feds about the money. I was going to fix it for you. | 你给联邦调查局打电话 我正要替你弥补 |
[38:10] | I am not going to apologize for trying to protect the people from a shoddy crime lab. | 我不会为保护人们免受 一个渎职的犯罪实验室的伤害而道歉 |
[38:14] | Boyfriends who commit suicide and firearms, siblings with drug habits… | 男朋友在武器室自杀 吸毒的姐姐 |
[38:18] | that was information i gave you in private. | 那是我私下告诉你的事情 |
[38:20] | You never should have used that to get the fbi to start an investigation. | 你绝对不该借此要求FBI开展调查 |
[38:23] | Peter,in clear conscience, I could not let that lab go unchecked. | 彼德,扪心自问 我决不会让那个实验室蒙混过关 |
[38:26] | But you had an informant. | 但你有个内线 |
[38:28] | Boa vista was useless. | 宝尔 韦斯塔没有用 |
[38:32] | Is that why you stole the money? | 所以你偷了那笔钱? |
[38:35] | You did steal it,right? | 是你干的, 对吗? |
[38:38] | Turn the heat back up on the lab. | 让实验室背黑锅 |
[38:41] | Well,it worked. | 起码奏效了 |
[38:44] | Special agent perry,please report to operations. | 特别探员佩瑞, 请到行动组 |
[38:47] | You ready for dinner? | 准备去吃饭了吗? |
[38:48] | Yeah,almost done with the mala noche seizure. | 对, 马拉诺齐的钱差不多弄完了 |
[38:55] | it’s the director.I got to take this. | 是主任, 这个电话非接不可 |
[39:25] | The fbi has swarmed to that lab. | FBI已经涌入那个实验室 |
[39:26] | They could conceivably lose their accreditation,be shut down… | 他们肯定会失去信誉, 倒闭了事 |
[39:30] | I think you’ll lose yours,first. | 你会是先失去信誉的那个 |
[39:32] | – Peter. – What are you…? | – 彼德 – 你在这里做…? |
[39:34] | I’m gonna take this back to our shoddy lab. | 我会把这个带回“渎职”的实验室 |
[39:40] | You were taping me? | 你录音? |
[39:42] | If it’s any consolation,he really didn’t want to. We had to talk him into it. | 为了让你好受点, 他被逼的 我们说服他对你录音 |
[39:46] | Peter,you set me up? | 彼德,你出卖我? |
[39:51] | Feels terrible,doesn’t it? | 晴天霹雳, 对吗? |
[39:53] | Officers,would you help us,please? | 警官, 过来一下好吗? |
[39:55] | Oh,my god,peter… | 上帝啊, 彼德… |
[39:57] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[39:59] | Hands behind your back,please. | 请你双手放于背后 |
[40:03] | Oh,and,uh,ryan wolfe sends his regards. | 哦, 呃, 瑞恩 沃尔夫向您问好 |
[41:14] | night, Maxin | 晚安, 麦科辛 |
[41:55] | Lieutenant caine. | 凯恩中尉 |
[42:01] | Agent park. | 帕克探员 |
[42:03] | What do you want? | 有何贵干? |
[42:06] | We appreciate all you’ve done to help eradicate the mala noches. | 我们感激你为除去马拉诺齐帮 所做的一切努力 |
[42:09] | – Both here in miami and elsewhere. – Come to the point,please. | – 无论是在迈阿密或是别处 – 直接说重点 |
[42:15] | Riaz made a deal. | 里亚兹提出个交易 |
[42:16] | Riaz made a deal.What are you talking about? | 里亚兹提出个交易 你在说什么? |
[42:19] | He’s providing detailed information | 他将提供具体信息 |
[42:21] | about rafik ohmad,and the location of an afghan terrorist cell. | 关于拉非科 奥马德 以及一个阿富汗恐怖组织的基地 |
[42:24] | Money transfers,bank accounts,armories… | 资金运转, 银行帐户, 装备情况… |
[42:26] | so you’re letting him go. | 所以你会放了他 |
[42:29] | We’re returning him to stand trial in brazil. | 我们把他送回巴西受审 |
[42:30] | He’s not going to stand trial anywhere, agent park, | 他不会在别处受审, 帕克探员 |
[42:33] | and you know it– you’re letting him go. | 你很清楚―― 你这是在纵虎归山 |
[42:34] | Lieutenant, I understand your reservation. | 中尉, 我理解你心存保留 |
[42:37] | Have the stones,agent park, to answer my question. | 不要逃避, 帕克探员 回答我的问题 |
[42:40] | Look,this is not just a miami matter now. | 听着, 这不仅是迈阿密的案子 |
[42:43] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我在说什么吗? |
[42:45] | You have to think global. | 你要放远目光 |
[43:07] | What did he want? | 他来干嘛? |
[43:08] | They are deporting riaz,eric. | 他们要遣送里亚兹,艾瑞克 |
[43:15] | They’re letting him go. | 他们要放了他 |
[43:25] | H… | 老霍… |
[43:27] | it’s our move. | 该行动了 |
[43:31] | We’re going to brazil. | 目的地:巴西 |
[43:35] | ” CSI:Miami Season 04 EP 25 ” -=END=- |