时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Hundreds of fans are coming out | 数百拥护者蜂拥而至 |
[00:15] | to celebrate fashion designer patricia novak’s new summer line, | 庆贺设计师 帕特西亚 诺瓦克发布 夏季最新作品 |
[00:19] | stars arriving in true south beach style from surf to turf. | 明星们千姿百态地到来 正宗的南滩风情 |
[00:25] | Stepping off the boat we have heiress Nikki Beck | 正下船走来的是女继承人尼基 贝克 |
[00:27] | and her boyfriend Brandon Hess, | 和他的男朋友布兰登 海斯 |
[00:29] | of the band two minute mile. | 两分钟英里乐队的成员 |
[00:31] | Nikki,nikki,over here. | 尼基,尼基, 看这边 |
[00:32] | Show us that thousand watt smile,nikki. | 给我们展示你的千瓦微笑, 尼基 |
[00:37] | Hey guys,great to see you. | 嘿, 很高兴见到你们 |
[00:40] | Nikki,are you going to be working the catwalk today? | 尼基, 你今天会有登台吗? |
[00:43] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[00:44] | And after the show, | 等秀结束后 |
[00:45] | I’m throwing a party for a couple hundred of my dearest friends. | 我会和我几百名好朋友们开一个聚会 |
[00:49] | And check out who’s right on Nikki’s tail. | 大家快看尼基身后是谁 |
[00:52] | Manhattan’s favorite socialite,april goodwin. | 曼哈顿最得宠的社交名媛 爱普尔 古德温 |
[00:56] | April,april,over here. | 爱普尔, 爱普尔, 看这边 |
[01:06] | over here. | 这边 |
[01:09] | Oh,they’re kissing. | 噢, 他们在接吻 |
[01:11] | Oh,wow.Look at that,they’re kissing. | 噢, 哇噢, 快看那边, 他们在接吻 |
[01:14] | Oh,my god. | 噢, 天哪 |
[01:26] | Look,her dress fell. | 快看, 她走光了 |
[01:43] | So,look,come to my place. | 听着, 到我这儿来 |
[01:44] | Bring your headshot, | 带上你的大头照 |
[01:45] | we’ll talk about how I can make you a star. | 我们再来讨论如何使你成为明星 |
[01:47] | Nikki wants mojitos in blue glasses | 尼基要求用蓝色的杯子盛莫希多酒 |
[01:49] | or I stop payment on your check. | 否则我就不买单了 |
[01:51] | No,I use the same trainer. | 不, 我还是用原来的教练 |
[01:52] | Guy is great,you should check him out. | 那家伙很不错, 你可以先会会他 |
[01:53] | I’ll give you his number. | 我会给你他的电话 |
[02:01] | Oh,my god. | 噢, 天哪 |
[02:03] | What is she doing here? | 她来这儿干什么? |
[02:07] | Hey,none of that. | 嘿, 不能喝这个 |
[02:09] | I can’t be in this room. | 我在这屋里呆不下去了 |
[02:13] | I need some air. | 我需要点新鲜空气 |
[02:16] | Nikki. | 尼基 |
[02:16] | Alone. | 让我一个人 |
[03:28] | nikki? Nikki? | 尼基? 尼基? |
[03:58] | so,that’s nikki beck. | 这个就是尼基 贝克 |
[03:59] | Yes,quite the young celebrity. | 对, 就是那个年轻的名人 |
[04:03] | It looks like she was | 看起来她像是 |
[04:04] | electrocuted in the middle of her own party. | 在她自己的聚会开到一半时触电死了 |
[04:07] | Well,she was famous for being famous. | 对, 为搏出名而出名的那个 |
[04:09] | All eyes trained on her every move. | 所有人都在关注她的一举一动 |
[04:10] | All except… her last one. | 所有的, |
[04:14] | csi miami Season 04 Episode 23 | 除了最后谢幕 “休克” |
[05:07] | Electrocution by bathtub is always hard to call,horatio. | 在浴缸里被电死总是很难发现线索, 霍雷肖 |
[05:10] | Death comes from ventricular fibrillation. | 致死原因是心室纤颤 |
[05:13] | A heart attack. | 像心脏病发作 |
[05:14] | And no visible signs of trauma. | 没有可见的外伤 |
[05:20] | Whoa.wait a minutes | 噢, 等等 |
[05:24] | Something in her throat. | 她喉咙里有个什么东西 |
[05:29] | Looks like a pill. | 看起来像一片药 |
[05:30] | She didn’t have time to digest it before she died. | 她还来不及消化它 |
[05:34] | Alexx,get that to toxicology,please. | 阿利克斯, 请把那个拿去做毒物化验 |
[05:37] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[05:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:48] | Unique murder weapon–tanning lamp. | 唯一的作案工具–晒灯 |
[05:53] | Uv fluorescent bulbs. | 紫外线荧光灯管 |
[05:54] | Looks like they’re all broken. | 看起来像是坏掉了 |
[05:58] | Aren’t these outlets supposed to trip in order to prevent an electrical shock? | 这些插座极易扯松断电 以此来防止触电的吗? |
[06:02] | They did.Just not fast enough. | 是的, 只是不够快而已 |
[06:04] | Unfortunately,she had something working against her. | 不幸的是, 有些东西起了反作用 |
[06:07] | Bath salts,when they’re dispersed into the water, | 浴盐, 溶解在水里 |
[06:09] | the particles get charged. | 就变成了离子 |
[06:11] | So the salt conducted the electricity. | 所以是盐导的电 |
[06:26] | oh,I got a hair. | 噢, 我找到一些毛发 |
[06:33] | It’s not nikki’s color. | 这不是尼基的颜色 |
[06:35] | Maybe it’s her killer’S. | 也许是凶手的 |
[06:37] | Hey,guys,check this out. | 嘿, 伙计们, 来看看这个 |
[06:38] | Some blistering on her skin. | 她身上有一些灼伤 |
[06:40] | Concentrated around a pale linear mark. | 呈一条直线 |
[06:44] | Isn’t that normal for water electrocution? | 在电死的情况下不是很正常吗? |
[06:46] | Yeah,shows where the water level was at time of death. | 对, 表明了死亡时的水位线 |
[06:58] | How can she have a linear mark when she was wearing her robe? | 穿着浴袍时怎么可能出现这样的灼痕? |
[07:01] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:02] | This girl was re-dressed after she was electrocuted. | 她是在被电死后才穿上的衣服 |
[07:07] | Maybe a cover up? | 也许在掩盖什么? |
[07:09] | Well,let’s ask the guy who’s used to controlling nikki’s image. | 唔,我们得去问问包装尼基的人 |
[07:12] | Her manager. | 她的经纪人 |
[07:14] | I did it. | 是我做的 |
[07:15] | I put her robe back on. | 是我帮她把浴袍穿上的 |
[07:17] | That doesn’t look so good,chad. | 这看起来并不好, 查德 |
[07:19] | Re-dress screams cover-up. | 重新着装宣告着你做贼心虚 |
[07:20] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[07:22] | When I found nikki in the tub,she was already dead. | 我在浴盆里发现她时, 她已经死了 |
[07:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:26] | You flaking on your own party? | 你在自己的聚会上睡觉吗? |
[07:33] | oh,my god,nikki. | 噢, 天哪, 尼基 |
[07:38] | Nobody needed to see her that way. | 这样的她不该被人看到 |
[07:40] | So you slipped back in the crowd,but you decided not to call 911? | 然后你又回到了人群中 但你并不打算打911? |
[07:44] | I know how it works. | 我知道他们的程序 |
[07:45] | You call it in,suddenly you’re like the prime suspect. | 你打了电话, 你便成了主要的嫌疑人 |
[07:48] | You seem to be overly conscious of how things look,chad. | 你好象过于敏感了, 查德. |
[07:51] | I had a client once, | 我曾经有一个客户 |
[07:53] | his autopsy photos ended up on the internet. | 他的验尸照片在网上曝光 |
[07:56] | No such thing as a private death anymore. | 死后就再也没有隐私可言了 |
[07:59] | Looks like a pattern with you. | 你似乎被诅咒了 |
[08:00] | Your clients passing away. | 客户一一去世 |
[08:02] | Say what you will,but i’m not a murderer. | 随你怎么说, 反正我不是凶手 |
[08:05] | I was only protecting nikki. | 我只是想保护尼基 |
[08:17] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[08:19] | Your mother ever tell you there’s more to a woman than meets the eye? | 你母亲跟你讲过女人其实 远不止你肉眼所见吗? |
[08:24] | Nikki beck. | 尼基 贝克 |
[08:25] | Hair extensions,capped teeth… | 人工织发, 烤瓷牙 |
[08:27] | collagen in her lips. | 嘴唇有胶原蛋白注射 |
[08:29] | She also had a spray-on tan. | 她还做过喷雾晒肤 |
[08:32] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[08:34] | And you told me you might have nerve damage. | 你还说你可能有神经损伤 |
[08:39] | Actually,you’re right,I don’T. | 事实上, 你是对的, 我没有 |
[08:42] | And I’m glad word didn’t get around that I did. | 我很高兴我的话没有被传出去 |
[08:46] | Why would it? | 为什么? |
[08:52] | Wait up. | 等等 |
[08:54] | Were you testing me? | 你是在试探我吗? |
[08:57] | To find out if i was the mole? | 看看我是不是那个内奸 |
[08:59] | This isn’t easy for me. | 我也不想这样做 |
[09:00] | Ryan? | 瑞恩? |
[09:03] | Me? Of all people,me? | 我? 所有人之中…我? |
[09:06] | Look,the lab is on the line. | 瞧, 实验室现在处境很糟 |
[09:07] | Horatio told me it was the only way. | 霍雷肖 告诉我这是唯一的办法 |
[09:11] | Alexx,I’m sorry. | 阿利克斯, 对不起 |
[09:29] | I just found out that nikki used a spray-on tan. | 我刚发现尼基做的是喷雾晒肤 |
[09:32] | So a tanning lamp doesn’t make a lot of sense. | 所以那个晒灯没什么用处 |
[09:35] | Maybe,uh,maybe it was a plant. | 也许, 是故意放进去的 |
[09:37] | Someone brought it to make it look like an accident? | 有人带过来使现场看起来像个事故? |
[09:39] | Well,if so,I may have the very person who did it. | 如果是这样, 那我可以找到是谁干的 |
[09:42] | Check out the hair you found at the scene. | 来看看你在现场找到的毛发 |
[09:47] | Yeah,the medulla’s thick. | 噢, 发髓部分很粗 |
[09:48] | It’s greater than half the shaft, | 占了一大半 |
[09:50] | so it’s not human. | 所以不是人类的 |
[09:51] | It’s animal hair. | 是动物的毛发 |
[09:53] | And one with a very unique substance on its coat. | 上面有一种特殊的物质 |
[09:56] | Lauryl glucoside. | 月桂醇 |
[09:59] | And is that rosemary oil and grapefruit extract? | 是迷迭香或是柚子的提取物吗? |
[10:02] | It’s organic flea shampoo. | 宠物香波 |
[10:04] | For those who can afford the very best. | 只属于最高消费的人 |
[10:07] | But whose dog barely ever touches the ground. | 而他的狗却几不沾地 |
[10:12] | No way. | 不可能 |
[10:13] | You think I killed nikki? | 你认为是我杀了尼基? |
[10:15] | So that’s not your tanning lamp,miss goodwin? | 那不是你的晒灯吗, 古德温小姐? |
[10:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[10:18] | I prefer the actual sun. | 我偏爱自然日光 |
[10:20] | We found a dog hair next to the bathtub where nikki was murdered. | 我们在尼基被谋杀的浴缸旁找到了 一根狗毛 |
[10:24] | I have a warrant to extract hair from your dog to make a comparison. | 我有授权拔一根你狗狗的毛来做一个比较 |
[10:29] | babydoll doesn’t like strangers. | 小狗狗不喜欢生人 |
[10:33] | Fine,I was trying to help nikki. | 好吧, 我是想帮尼基 |
[10:37] | I wasn’t aware the two of you were that close. | 我怎么不知道你们有这么熟 |
[10:39] | We were “frenemies.” | 我们是“友敌” |
[10:40] | “Frenemies”? | “友敌”? |
[10:42] | Friends in real life,enemies in the press. | 生活中是朋友, 媒体前是敌人 |
[10:44] | We just played their game,gave them what they wanted. | 我们只是在玩他们的游戏, 给他们想要的 |
[10:47] | What exactly were you trying to help her with? | 你具体想帮她什么? |
[10:49] | Nikki just got out of rehab. | 尼基刚从戒毒所出来 |
[10:51] | And she couldn’t deal. | 她受不了 |
[10:58] | Hi. | |
[11:00] | Did anyone see you? | 有人看见你吗? |
[11:02] | We’re cool. | 绝对安全 |
[11:03] | Oh,my god,your wardrobe malfunction idea was the best. | 噢, 天哪, 你的走光策略真是绝了 |
[11:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[11:14] | Give it here. | 给我 |
[11:17] | I put you in rehab and I can put you right back. | 我让你去戒毒所, 我还会再送你去 |
[11:20] | All right,take it. | 好吧, 拿去 |
[11:24] | It’s interesting that you would say that, | 你这样说我很意外 |
[11:25] | because our medical examiner found a pill in her throat. | 我们的验尸员在她喉咙里找到了药片 |
[11:28] | I swear,I took the pill away from her. | 我发誓, 我的确拿走了药 |
[11:30] | Then how would she get another one right before she died? | 拿她怎么在死前得到的另一片? |
[11:34] | That bitch. | 那个婊子 |
[11:35] | Who are you referring to? | 你指的是谁? |
[11:36] | Her assistant,melinda carson. | 她的助手 梅林达 卡尔森 |
[11:39] | April’s lying. | 爱普尔 在说谎 |
[11:40] | I did everything nikki wanted, | 我完全照尼基的指示做事 |
[11:42] | but I drew the line at drugs. | 但决不沾毒品 |
[11:44] | Then where’d she get them? | 那她在哪得到的? |
[11:46] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[11:47] | Drugs are exchanged at these parties more than phone numbers. | 在聚会上交换毒品 就像交换电话号码一样简单 |
[11:50] | I take it nikki didn’t know about your past. | 我想尼基不知道你的过去吧? |
[11:53] | My past? | 我的过去? |
[11:54] | You were arrested for identity theft three years ago on your last job. | 三年前, 你的上一份工作中 因盗用他人的身份被捕 |
[11:58] | That was a misunderstanding. | 那是个误会 |
[12:00] | I can’t get anything done unless I pretend to be the person I’m working for. | 我如果不用老板的身份很多事都办不成 |
[12:04] | I do her banking. | 我帮她管账 |
[12:05] | Buy her airline tickets. | 帮她买机票 |
[12:06] | Is there any chance that nikki found out | 尼基有没有可能发现 |
[12:07] | you were using her identity and things got out of control? | 你用她的身份而搞糟了一些事情 |
[12:12] | That’s just great. | 真是不错 |
[12:13] | Now you’re accusing me of murder,too. | 你也准备指控我谋杀对吗? |
[12:17] | Unless you’d like to substantiate that with any proof, | 除非在你找到切实的证据的时候 |
[12:19] | I have a funeral to arrange. | 我还有一个葬礼要安排 |
[12:28] | Eric,there’s something I wanted to talk to you about. | 艾瑞克, 我有些事要和你谈谈 |
[12:32] | Marisol. | 玛瑞叟 |
[12:34] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗? |
[12:34] | She’s fine; she and i are getting married today. | 她很好, 今天我准备去和她登记结婚 |
[12:40] | We don’t have the luxury of time,eric, | 我们时间不多了,艾瑞克 |
[12:42] | and it would make her happy. | 这能使她快乐 |
[12:46] | The other thing that would make her happy is for you to be there. | 另一件使她快乐的事就是你的出席 |
[12:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:54] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[12:56] | But,eric,it would mean a lot. | 但, 艾瑞克, 那对她意义很大 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:03] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[13:05] | H,the pill from nikki’s throat had a word stamped on it. | 老霍, 在尼基喉咙里的药上面有字 |
[13:08] | Her saliva deteriorated a portion of it. | 她的唾液溶解了一部分 |
[13:14] | Ghost– is that a street term? | Ghost–行话? |
[13:18] | Didn’t sound familiar, | 没怎么听到过 |
[13:19] | so I scraped a sample,ran it through tox. | 所以我取了样, 做毒理检验 |
[13:21] | What’d you find? | 发现了什么? |
[13:23] | It’s a designer drug, | 一种实验中的药丸 |
[13:24] | knockoff of ecstasy. | 新型摇头丸 |
[13:26] | So new,it’s not even on the government’s controlled substance list. | 甚至还未列在政府管制药品之列 |
[13:29] | And one of the ingredients is ephedrine, | 成分之一是麻黄碱 |
[13:31] | used in cold medicine. | 用于感冒药剂 |
[13:32] | Yes,but it is also used in the production of methamphetamine,isn’t it? | 是的, 但也是用于生产中枢兴奋剂 |
[13:35] | Whoever was going to manufacture this was going to need to buy a lot of it. | 谁要制造的话必须买上很大的量 |
[13:38] | And also going to need an I.D.To purchase it. | 需要实名购买 |
[13:41] | That’s right,I’ll run it through narco, | 没错, 我去缉毒部门查查 |
[13:42] | see if we get any red flags; I’ll let you know. | 一有消息我就告诉你 |
[13:44] | Let’s do that. | 开工吧! |
[13:53] | EPHEDRINE | 麻黄碱 |
[13:57] | COLIN DANVILLE | 柯林 丹威尔 |
[13:59] | DADE UNIVERSITY DEPT OF CHEMISTRY 1108 BRIGHTON AVENUE MIAMI,FL 33011 | 戴德大学化学系 1108 迈阿密布莱顿码头, FL 33011 |
[14:09] | professor danville. | 丹威尔教授 |
[14:10] | We’re here to investigate the murder of nikki beck. | 我们来是为了尼基 贝克的谋杀案 |
[14:13] | Well,how does this concern me,officer? | 啊, 怎么会牵扯到我, 长官? |
[14:15] | You created the pill that we found lodged in her throat. | 我们在她的喉咙中发现了你制作的药丸 |
[14:19] | Our narcotics division is aware of your website. | 我们调查麻醉剂分配时查到了你的网站 |
[14:22] | Yes,I set it up to post my research. | 是的, 我建网站来发布我的研究 |
[14:24] | I have a grant to create drugs. | 我有制造药物的许可证 |
[14:26] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[14:27] | I just test formulas, | 我只做配方试验 |
[14:29] | I don’t make drugs,or distribute them. | 并不生产, 也不销售 |
[14:31] | Then why did you recently purchase a large | 那为什么你最近买了这么多 |
[14:33] | quantity of ephedrine from surfglide pharmacy? | 浪导药房的大量麻黄碱 |
[14:36] | It’s part of my work,buy it all the time. | 这是我工作的一部分, 我一直都在买 |
[14:38] | But this last batch was stolen. | 但这最近一批被偷了 |
[14:40] | And you didn’t report it. | 你没有上报? |
[14:42] | Where did you keep the batch? | 你把它们放在哪? |
[14:44] | Well,it was in the filing cabinet,top drawer. | 唔, 在档案柜里, 最上面一个抽屉 |
[14:46] | Wait a minute,don’t touch that. | 等等, 别碰它 |
[14:52] | The ephedrine was right there. | 麻黄碱原来就在这儿 |
[15:00] | Yeah,you use toothpicks? | 你用牙签吗? |
[15:03] | No. Why? | 不用啊 |
[15:04] | Well,someone does. | 唔, 有人在用 |
[15:05] | Eric,get that to the lab. | 艾瑞克, 把那个带回实验室 |
[15:19] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 我听说大家列队来道贺哦 |
[15:22] | Listen,I wanted to tell you. | 听着, 我想告诉你的是 |
[15:24] | I was just afraid of how you’d react. | 我只是担心你会有怎样的反应 |
[15:27] | How did mami and papi take it? | 爸妈怎么看这件事? |
[15:32] | You didn’t even tell them? | 你都没有告诉他们吗? |
[15:33] | This is exactly why. | 恰恰就是这原因 |
[15:34] | I knew they’d react the same way you are. | 我知道他们的态度和你一样 |
[15:36] | Look,mari,you should be concentrating on getting better right now. | 瞧瞧, 玛里, 你应该专心治病 |
[15:39] | Why do you always focus on the negative? | 你为什么总是那么消极? |
[15:42] | That’s one of the things i love about horatio. | 我之所以爱上霍雷肖 |
[15:43] | He makes me think about the positive. | 就是因为他总教我积极面对人生 |
[15:45] | You barely know him. | 你根本不了解他 |
[15:47] | No,you barely know him. | 不, 是你不了解他 |
[15:49] | He is not the same man you see at work. | 他并不仅仅是和你工作时的那样 |
[15:51] | Don’t you think it’d be wise to slow down right now? | 你不觉得一切慢慢来更好吗? |
[15:56] | I want to have a life like everybody else. | 我只想拥有和别人一样的生活 |
[16:00] | What if the cancer comes back? | 如果癌症复发怎么办? |
[16:02] | What if it doesn’t? | 如果不复发呢? |
[16:06] | I need to start living for the future. | 我要开始新的生活 |
[16:08] | Until horatio,I didn’t know if I had one. | 在遇到霍雷肖以前, 我从未想过 |
[16:14] | So you’ll be at the ceremony? | 你会来参加仪式吗? |
[16:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:42] | hey. | 嘿 |
[16:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:44] | Are you looking for the toothpick results? | 你来拿牙签的结果吗? |
[16:46] | Yeah,valera was supposed to have something for me. | 对, 韦雷拉 好像要给我什么东西 |
[16:49] | She was kind of swamped,so I told her i’d jump in and help you out. | 她有点累了, 所以我帮她拿给你 |
[16:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:55] | Is everything okay? | 还顺利吗? |
[16:57] | Yeah,fine. | 是的, 还不错 |
[16:58] | I mean,I know we didn’t spend that much time together, | 虽然我们在一起的时间不长 |
[17:01] | but enough to know when something’s bothering you. | 但你有心事我还是看得出来的 |
[17:07] | I’m just dealing with some personal things. | 只是有些私人的事情 |
[17:08] | I’ll,um… I’ll work it out. | 我, 唔… 我能搞定的 |
[17:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:12] | So,uh,what’s the word on the toothpick? | 那, 牙签的结果怎样? |
[17:14] | Oh,uh,yeah,I extracted enough dna for a profile and codis found a match. | 噢, 唔, 是的,我提取了DNA样本 CODIS系统中找到匹配的样本 |
[17:19] | You want to check out your donor? | 要看看是谁吗? |
[17:23] | Dario sanez. | 达瑞奥 桑内兹 |
[17:25] | Think that’s your drug dealer? | 像是毒贩吗? |
[17:26] | Well,if he’s not,he’s definitely cooking it. | 嗯, 如果不是的话, 至少也是制毒的 |
[17:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:46] | miami-dade P.D. | 德郡警察! |
[17:51] | Did you just see that,eric? | 你看到了吗, 艾瑞克? |
[17:54] | okay. Dario sanez! | 好了. 达瑞奥 桑内兹! |
[17:58] | Dario!Officer. | 达瑞奥! 长官 |
[18:30] | check the house,eric. | 检查一下屋内,艾瑞克 |
[18:32] | Check the house. | 检查一下屋内 |
[18:35] | There’s somebody back there. | 还有些人在后面. |
[18:53] | policia? | 警察? |
[18:55] | Please,help us. | 请帮帮我们 |
[18:59] | What’s your name,ma’am? | 你叫什么名字, 小姐? |
[19:01] | Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[19:03] | Isabella,were you making drugs in that house? | 伊莎贝拉, 你们在这屋子里制造毒品吗? |
[19:06] | Yes,we worked for him. | 是的, 我们为他工作 |
[19:10] | We were prisoners. | 我们就像囚犯 |
[19:11] | So you lived in there? | 你住在那里? |
[19:15] | Where are you from,ma’am? | 你打哪儿来, 小姐? |
[19:17] | El salvador. | 萨尔瓦多 |
[19:19] | These men… they come. | 这些人, 他们来 |
[19:21] | They take women in the middle of the night. | 在半夜带走妇女 |
[19:24] | Is that what happened to you? | 你也是这样被带来的? |
[19:26] | No,I let them take me. | 不, 我让他们带我来的 |
[19:29] | You let them take you? Why? | 你让他们带你来? 为什么? |
[19:31] | They have my sister. | 他们掳走了我的妹妹. |
[19:33] | These women,they don’t last long. | 这些女人都是不长命的 |
[19:35] | And she’s already sick. | 而她已经生病了 |
[19:45] | What’s your sister’s name? | 你妹妹叫什么名字? |
[19:47] | Lucia. | 路西亚 |
[19:51] | I hope I’m not too late. | 我希望还来得及 |
[19:54] | Please find her. | 请找到她 |
[19:56] | I’m going to do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[20:06] | Hey,joey,you paged me? | 嘿, 乔伊, 你呼我吗? |
[20:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:09] | Um,I thought there were no prints on the murder weapon. | 唔, 我以为凶器上没有指纹 |
[20:12] | That’s a first for me… | 这我还是头一次遇到 |
[20:13] | a tanning lamp used as a murder weapon. | 晒灯被用来当凶器 |
[20:20] | I was about to ship the tanning lamp off to the evidence locker when my uv light hit it. | 正打算把它放到证据柜里时 我的紫外灯照到了它 |
[20:25] | There,on the back. | 在这儿, 背后 |
[20:27] | See those tiny dots? | 看到这些小点了吗? |
[20:30] | Oh,yeah. | 噢, 是的 |
[20:32] | What are they? | 那些是什么? |
[20:33] | You’re looking at a datadot. | 你现在看到的是一个数据点 |
[20:38] | Like a name tag,but with numbers. | 就像姓名牌, 不过是数字形式的 |
[20:41] | Company that makes them assigns a unique pin number to each registered owner. | 公司给每一个注册用户唯一的Pin码 |
[20:45] | The dots are applied with a liquid adhesive containing a uv trace. | 这些点上涂了紫外感光的液体粘胶 |
[20:52] | So how do they help us? | 这有什么用? |
[20:53] | I traced the owner through the company’s home page, | 我在公司主页上找到了物主 |
[20:55] | and guess what? | 你猜怎样? |
[20:58] | Registered to brandon hess. | 布兰登 海斯注册的 |
[21:00] | Nikki beck’s boyfriend. | 尼基 贝克的男朋友 |
[21:02] | Joseph,you just confirmed my theory. | 乔瑟夫, 你证实了我的理论 |
[21:05] | This didn’t belong to her. | 这不是她自己的 |
[21:21] | Looks like they’ve been joined by grief. | 看来他们因哀痛而走到一起了 |
[21:24] | Yeah,at the hip. | 是啊, 发自内心的 |
[21:41] | Oh,look–you brought a friend this time. | 噢, 你这次带了个朋友来 |
[21:45] | Hey,I meant to ask you,who are you wearing? | 嘿, 我想问一下你穿的是什么? |
[21:47] | Mdpd. | 迈阿密德郡警察 |
[21:49] | I’ll have to google them. | 我得去网上搜索一下 |
[21:52] | I’m glad to see you’re helping each other through this. | 很高兴看到你们互相扶持走出悲伤 |
[21:54] | This is hard on all of us. | 那对我们来说都很难 |
[21:56] | But we totally have each other’s backs. | 但我们互为依靠 |
[21:58] | And fronts,apparently. | 显然还分享身体 |
[22:00] | April,you’re gonna have to give us a second while we ask brandon a few questions. | 爱普尔,我希望你给我们几分钟 来问布兰登一些问题 |
[22:04] | So buzzkill. | 真扫兴 |
[22:06] | Ring me at home,bran. | 回家给我打电话, 布兰 |
[22:29] | see ya. | 再见 |
[22:32] | So,what’s up? | 什么事? |
[22:33] | How would you describe your relationship with nikki? | 你和尼基的关系如何? |
[22:36] | Great girl. | 好女孩 |
[22:38] | Our time together was hot. | 我们在一起时很开心 |
[22:39] | And she was there for me when… | 他和我在一起是从 |
[22:42] | two minute mile was breaking up. | 两分钟英里乐队解散时开始的 |
[22:47] | My group. Two minute mile? | 我的乐队, 两分钟英里? |
[22:48] | Sorry,boy bands aren’t really my thing. | 对不起, 我对男子团体并不感兴趣 |
[22:51] | We’ve sold 28 million copies. | 我们卖过28,000,000张唱片 |
[22:56] | whatever. | 算了 |
[22:58] | I’m going solo. | 我单飞了 |
[23:00] | Why are you asking me about all this? | 你们问我这个干什么? |
[23:01] | Because it was your tanning lamp that was used to electrocute nikki. | 因为是你的晒灯电死了尼基 |
[23:04] | My tanning lamp? | 我的晒灯? |
[23:05] | Datadots confirm that it’s yours,brandon. | 数据点证明你是所有者,布兰登. |
[23:08] | Yeah. My accountants tagged all my stuff with those,for insurance. | 对. 我的会计帮所有的东西都打了 标签, 为了保险 |
[23:11] | Then how did it end up at nikki’s? | 那怎么又变成尼基的了? |
[23:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:14] | We used to borrow each other’s stuff all the time. | 我们经常借用对方的东西 |
[23:16] | Can I go? | 我可以走了吗? |
[23:18] | For now. | 现在可以 |
[23:26] | we don’t have enough to hold him. | 我们没有充分的理由拘留他 |
[23:28] | We need to go back to the one thing we do have:The murder weapon. | 我们需要回去再看看我们拥有 的唯一一件东西:凶器 |
[23:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:40] | Eric… you okay? | 艾瑞克… 你还好吗? |
[23:44] | Yeah. I’m just…thinking about this woman,isabella. | 是的, 我只是在想那个妇女, 伊莎贝拉 |
[23:49] | Hard to see a woman take chances with her life like that, | 很难想象女人会那样用生命冒险 |
[23:51] | not knowing what the future is. | 不管前路艰险 |
[23:53] | It’s a good thing she has people that care about her. | 有人关心她也是件好事 |
[23:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:59] | Anything off the word on that pill? | 药片上的字有什么新发现了吗? |
[24:00] | No. | 没有 |
[24:01] | Think that’s the guy’s nickname? | 你认为是那个家伙的昵称吗? |
[24:03] | The dealer? | 毒贩的? |
[24:04] | Maybe it’s a way to contact him. | 也许是他的联系方式 |
[24:07] | OKay. Well,even if the letters correspond to numbers, | 好, 呃, 如果字母是和数字相对应的 |
[24:10] | “ghost” is only five digits,not enough for a phone number. | “ghost” 只有五位, 不够电话号码的位数 |
[24:14] | But it is enough for a short code. | 但作为一个短代码是够的 |
[24:16] | What about a text message? | 文本消息如何? |
[24:18] | Hey,punch in the specified five-digit code and you get an automated response. | 嘿, 给这五位代码发送消息会受到自动回复 |
[24:22] | Why don’t we place our own order? | 我们为什么不自己下订单? |
[24:26] | Let’s give it a shot. | 我来试试 |
[24:37] | we got him.3rd and palm. | 找到他了, 棕榈地三号 |
[24:38] | There you go.Call narco,have him picked up. | 我们走, 叫上缉毒警, 逮住他 |
[24:53] | Mr. Cervantes, | 塞万提斯先生 |
[24:55] | you’ve done quite well for yourself. | 日子过得不错啊 |
[24:59] | You think my business will shut down just ’cause you got me in here? | 你以为把我困在这里 我的生意会关门吗? |
[25:03] | I got a diversified corporation. | 我的生意涉及各个领域 |
[25:05] | And multinational. | 世界各地都有往来 |
[25:06] | You kidnap young woman from el salvador and get them to work for you as slaves. | 你从萨尔瓦多诱拐年轻女性到这里 让她们象奴隶一样的为你卖命 |
[25:12] | You kidding me? | 你真会开玩笑 |
[25:15] | They want to come. | 是她们想到这里来 |
[25:16] | Work a few years,pay off some debts. | 工作个几年, 还清债务 |
[25:19] | Then they’re free to go. | 然后就可以恢复自由身 |
[25:20] | After their bodies are destroyed by the poison you have them working in. | 你明知有害物质会摧毁她们的身体 但你仍要她们为你卖命 |
[25:24] | You have to think outside the box to stay ahead. | 做大事的人不能禁锢思想 |
[25:27] | If I don’t find lucia,my friend,I’m going to put you in a box. | 如果我找不到路西亚 我的朋友 我会把你禁锢起来 |
[25:30] | Do you understand me? | 明白我的意思吧? |
[25:32] | Like I said,I got a corporation to run. | 我说过, 我掌管一个大企业 |
[25:36] | I don’t sweat personnel changes. | 人事变动作用这种小事我不管 |
[25:38] | Who handles that for you? | 那是谁为你管? |
[25:39] | Talk to middle management. | 去找中层管理人员吧 |
[25:41] | I don’t know a thing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[25:43] | After i find lucia,I’m going to shut down your corporation forever. | 等我找到路西亚 我会让你们的生意永远完蛋 |
[25:49] | Officer. | 警官 |
[26:11] | hey. | 嘿 |
[26:13] | Let me ask you something. | 问你件事 |
[26:14] | Do you have any plans after work tonight? | 今晚下班后, 你有什么安排? |
[26:16] | Yes,I heard about the wedding. | 是的, 我听说了婚礼的事 |
[26:18] | No,I’m not going. | 不, 我不会去 |
[26:20] | I’m really happy for them. | 我真的为他们高兴 |
[26:22] | Don’t you think we should do something for them? | 你不认为要为他们做点什么吗? |
[26:25] | Well,they said they didn’t want to make a fuss, | 是的, 他们说过不想太过张扬 |
[26:27] | but I got them something anyway. | 但是不管怎么样, 我要送他们礼物 |
[26:29] | Would you do me a favor? | 能帮个忙吗? |
[26:31] | Would you put my name on the card? | 能把我的名字写进你的卡片里吗? |
[26:33] | I already put your name on the card. | 我已经写了 |
[26:34] | -You did? -Yes. | -写了? -是的 |
[26:36] | Thank you so much. | 万分感激 |
[26:37] | You’re fantastic. | 你太棒了 |
[26:40] | so,what do we got going on here? | 那么 我们这里有什么线索? |
[26:42] | A partial print showed up on the bottom of one of the bulbs when kayle was processing the lamp. | 在凯尔处理这些灯管的时候 在接头部发现了部分指纹 |
[26:46] | But there’s not enough ridge detail to match it to a ten-card. | 但是脊线太少, 不够做比对的 |
[26:49] | No. I thought if I pulled enough partials, | 不能, 但如果能多取一些片断 |
[26:51] | I’d be able to frankenstein a print. | 就能拼出一个完整的指纹 |
[26:53] | That could take forever. | 这要拼到什么年月去 |
[26:56] | How are you at poker? | 你纸牌玩的怎么样? |
[26:58] | What,you want to bluff? | 怎么, 你想诈人? |
[27:01] | Who do you have in mind? | 你想诈谁? |
[27:02] | April goodwin. | 爱普尔 古德温 |
[27:04] | Frank ran the background on her. | 弗兰克查了她的背景 |
[27:06] | It turns out she has a secret of her own– | 翻出一些她的旧帐 |
[27:07] | the goodwin family’s broke. | 古德温家族破产了 |
[27:09] | Really? | 是吗? |
[27:10] | Well,I just spoke to nikki’s assistant,melinda. | 我刚找找尼基的助手梅林达问过话 |
[27:14] | I wonder if april knew about nikki’s deal to do a reality show without her. | 我想知道爱普尔是否知道 尼基要甩开她单独参加真人秀 |
[27:17] | Reality show? | 真人秀? |
[27:19] | It was supposed to be together, | 原本是要她们一起拍 |
[27:21] | but nikki didn’t want to share the spotlight. | 但是尼基不希望有人抢她的风头 |
[27:22] | I’d call that motive. | 我称之为动机 |
[27:27] | What? | 什么? |
[27:29] | Am I supposed to guess what this is? | 我应该怎么理解? |
[27:31] | It’s your fingerprint off a bulb from the tanning lamp that killed nikki. | 这是从杀害尼基的灯管上采集到的你的指纹 |
[27:35] | You know,for someone in your position,april, | 以你现在的境况, 爱普尔 |
[27:38] | lying doesn’t look so good. | 说谎话并不好啊 |
[27:39] | I’m in a “position”? | 我的”境况”? |
[27:41] | You were the last person to see nikki alive. | 你是最后一个看到Nkki活着的人 |
[27:43] | Your fingerprint is on the murder weapon, | 你的指纹出现在凶器上 |
[27:44] | which you said you had never seen. | 你还说你没看见过凶器 |
[27:46] | Of course I lied. | 是的, 我撒谎了 |
[27:47] | You kept calling it a weapon. | 你称呼它为凶器 |
[27:49] | It was just a gift. | 它只是个礼物 |
[27:51] | You gave it to brandon? | 你把它给了布兰登? |
[27:52] | I always give gifts to my friends. | 我总是给我的朋友们礼物 |
[27:55] | I just sent nikk flowers for her party today. | 今天我就送了尼基的派对一些鲜花 |
[27:58] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么可隐瞒的 |
[27:59] | Except for your family’s financial situation. | 除了你的财务状况 |
[28:02] | We did some research on you. | 我们调查了你的状况 |
[28:04] | Are the goodwins millions of dollars in debt? | 古德温s已经欠债数百万 |
[28:06] | Didn’t your father just apply for a real estate license? | 你的父亲不是正在申请地产经营执照? |
[28:10] | He’s trying. | 试着 |
[28:11] | That makes you the sole breadwinner for your entire family. | 你是这个家族唯一的经济支柱 |
[28:16] | How would you like to carry that name and not have a dime behind it? | 你愿意带着盛名却一文不值吗? |
[28:20] | I’ll do whatever it takes to support my family. | 为了我的家庭, 我什么都愿意做 |
[28:23] | Including kill nikki? | 包括谋杀尼基? |
[28:26] | How’d you feel when you found out that nikki was dropping you to do her own reality show? | 当你发现尼基把你从真人秀踢出后 你有什么感觉? |
[28:32] | What are you talking about? | 你们在胡说什么? |
[28:34] | No way. | 没有的事 |
[28:37] | It was supposed to be about both of us. | 我们俩都要参加的 |
[28:43] | She was going to dump me? | 她想甩下我? |
[28:46] | You saying you didn’t know? | 这么说你不知道? |
[28:49] | I didn’T. | 我不知道 |
[28:52] | You guys want me,I’ll be on my boat. | 想找我的话, 到我船上找 |
[28:58] | I can see myself out. | 我自己会走 |
[29:05] | She’s a pretty good actress. | 她的演技还真不错 |
[29:08] | She’s not that good. | 没那么好 |
[29:09] | She only does reality tv. | 只是在真人秀里出镜而已 |
[29:12] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[29:14] | Well,if you’re right, | 如果你是对的 |
[29:17] | then we still don’t know who nikki’s killer is. | 那我们还是不知道凶手是谁 |
[29:24] | Horatio,I called in a few favors over at narco. | 霍雷肖,我找辑毒部门的熟人问过 |
[29:29] | Asked for any houses they suspected of cooking meth. | 问到几处怀疑是制毒工厂的屋子 |
[29:31] | How many were there? | 多少处? |
[29:32] | 22. Average house uses 1,250 kilowatt hours a month. | 22处, 每幢房子平均用电量是 每月1,250度 |
[29:37] | Cook houses,over three times that. | 制毒的房子用电量三倍于此 |
[29:39] | What about the place we just hit? | 那我们刚刚找到的那屋子的用电情况呢? |
[29:40] | 3,900 kilowatts. | 3,900度 |
[29:42] | Okay. Same dealer,same equipment. | 好的, 同一个制造者用的设备也会一样 |
[29:43] | Which house had the same amount? | 那件屋子的用电情况和我们找到的一样? |
[29:45] | Here,this one.Just over 4,000. | 这儿, 这一家, 刚过4,000 |
[29:48] | It’s over near higgins park. | 在锡金斯公园附近 |
[29:50] | That’s a quiet neighborhood. | 那儿可真幽静啊 |
[29:51] | Not for long. | 不太远 |
[30:01] | excuse me. | 嘿, 伙计 |
[30:04] | Put the gun down slowly. | 慢慢把枪放下 |
[30:07] | You’re under arrest for the manufacture of illegal drugs. | 你以非法制造违禁药的罪名被捕了 |
[30:14] | Are you alone? | 就你一个人? |
[30:15] | Yeah,man.Just me. | 是的, 伙计, 就我一个人 |
[30:17] | Check the van,eric. | 查查他的车, 艾瑞克 |
[30:30] | Okay. Calmate,okay? | 好的, 冷静点,好吗? |
[30:31] | Todo esta bien. | [一切都好] |
[30:32] | Estamos aqui para ayudarlas. | [这都是为了帮助你们] |
[30:34] | Conocen a una muchacha que se llama lucia? | [认识一个叫路西亚的女孩吗?] |
[30:37] | No le hacimos vio por varios dias. | [这些天都没看到她] |
[30:39] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[30:40] | Where’s lucia? | 路西亚在哪? |
[30:42] | Don’t know no lucia,man. | 不知道什么路西亚, 长官 |
[30:44] | Let me jog your memory,my friend. | 让我来唤起你的记忆, 朋友 |
[30:47] | Lucia. | 路西亚 |
[30:48] | Oh,her? | 她? |
[30:50] | I got rid of her,man. | 我解决掉她了, 伙计 |
[30:51] | She was useless. | 她没有价值了 |
[30:53] | She kept fainting from the fumes. | 她一闻到烟就昏迷 |
[30:55] | I sold her. | 我把她卖了 |
[30:56] | To who? | 卖给谁? |
[30:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:00] | Check the bag.The cash is in there. | 查查那袋子, 那儿有现金 |
[31:08] | Here it is. | 这儿 |
[31:09] | I’m going to process it to see what I can get off it. | 我这就去检查这些证物 |
[31:12] | Cuff him. | 铐上他 |
[31:27] | I mean,we’ve been through everything. | 我说, 我们已经研究过了这些 |
[31:28] | What are we missing? | 难道我们漏掉了什么? |
[31:31] | Look at this picture. | 看这些照片 |
[31:35] | Yeah. This is nikki’s bathroom. | 是的 这是尼基的浴室 |
[31:37] | What am I looking at? | 你要我看什么? |
[31:38] | The flowers. | 花 |
[31:39] | Oh,yeah.April said she had them delivered to the party. | 噢, 对了, 爱普尔说过 她为这个派对送了些鲜花 |
[31:41] | Exactly. Flowers don’t wilt that fast. | 对, 这些花枯的太快了 |
[31:47] | Unless they were in high humidity. | 除非环境高度潮湿 |
[31:50] | When nikki’s body was found,the hot water had steamed up the room. | 尼基的尸体被发现的时候 整个房间都是蒸汽 |
[31:53] | By the time we got there,the moisture had evaporated. | 我们到达那的时候, 蒸汽已经没有了 |
[31:56] | We didn’t miss something.We just couldn’t see it. | 我们没有漏掉任何细节, 只是没看到 |
[32:01] | So what exactly are we looking for? | 我们要找什么? |
[32:04] | Anything the moisture isn’t sticking to. | 某些东西会不粘水汽的 |
[32:06] | Footprints,handprints.When you see something,just circle it with the chalk. | 比如:脚印、手印 看到什么, 就用粉笔勾勒出来 |
[32:10] | So if someone walked in here while it was humid, | 所以, 如果有人在潮湿的时候进来过 |
[32:13] | their footprints would appear under new moisture. | 他们的脚印就会在湿地上显现出来 |
[32:15] | The outlines will. | 轮廓会显现 |
[32:16] | It’s like if you take your finger and draw it across a window and then you breathe on it. | 就象你在玻璃上哈口气, 用你的手指划过 |
[32:20] | Moisture can’t stick to the grime left behind, | 水汽不会附着在灰尘上 |
[32:22] | and so you only see the mark when everything around it is wet. | 周围都湿了, 你就可以见到轮廓 |
[32:29] | Okay,so most of the prints around the tub were wiped out by the water and crime scene activity. | 你看, 打湿后浴缸周围印记繁多 犯罪现场重现了 |
[32:34] | I got some bare feet prints here. | 这儿有些光脚的印记 |
[32:37] | Probably nikki’S. | 可能是尼基的 |
[32:37] | These are male shoe prints. | 这儿有些男鞋印 |
[32:39] | They go from the tub out the door. | 它们从浴盆走出来 然后出了门 |
[32:44] | Well,that covers nikki’s manager’s story,right? | 是的 是尼基的经纪人 帮她穿上了衣服 不是吗? |
[32:46] | He came in here,re-dressed her… | 他到这里来, 帮她穿上了衣服… |
[32:49] | And these high heels would back april’s story. | 那这些高跟鞋印也符合爱普尔的说法 |
[32:52] | She came to the tub,took the pill from nikki. | 她来到浴缸 拿走了尼基的药 |
[32:55] | Then whose footprints are these? | 那么 这又是谁的脚印? |
[32:58] | Look like a woman’S. | 看起来象个女人的 |
[33:01] | Flat soles. | 平底鞋 |
[33:01] | Sensible shoes. | 工作用鞋 |
[33:04] | Someone working the party. | 派对的工作人员 |
[33:08] | Melinda,her assistant. | 她的助手梅林达 |
[33:09] | She claims she never came in here. | 她说她没有进来过 |
[33:12] | These come from the door. | 这些鞋印从门那里走来 |
[33:15] | They go to the tub. | 走向浴缸 |
[33:16] | And then they go from the tub to the vanity. | 然后离开浴缸走向空地 |
[33:19] | That’s where the tanning lamp was. | 就是放晒灯的地方 |
[33:31] | These footprints are spread apart,like she braced herself. | 这些鞋印是向外张开 就象是要支撑住自己 |
[33:44] | if this is melinda’s handprint, | 如果这是梅林达的手印 |
[33:46] | she could have thrown in the lamp, | 她可能是把灯丢进水里 |
[33:49] | and fell back when nikki splashed her. | 当尼基把水溅出来 她向后倒 |
[33:51] | But that only suggests she was in the room. | 这只说明她在这个房间里 |
[33:53] | It doesn’t prove she killed nikki. | 也不能证明是她杀了尼基 |
[33:55] | No. | 不 |
[33:57] | But I know what will. | 但是我知道该怎么做了 |
[33:58] | Melinda’s been lying to us all along. | 梅林达一直在撒谎 |
[34:04] | I didn’t tell you because i didn’t want nikki to look bad. | 我没有告诉你们 是因为我不想别人认为尼基不好 |
[34:07] | So now you admit you were there. | 现在你承认你到过那里 |
[34:08] | Nikki wanted a fix. | 尼基想爽一下 |
[34:10] | What nikki wants,nikki gets. | 凡是尼基想要的, 就要得到 |
[34:13] | So all that rehab was a waste. | 什么戒毒都白费了 |
[34:15] | Just give me the damn pill. | 给我一颗该死的药丸 |
[34:19] | I left her in that tub,flying high. | 我离开了浴缸, 留她在那发疯 |
[34:22] | Actually,that’s not true. | 事实上, 你在撒谎 |
[34:22] | I just got off the phone with nikki’s manager. | 我刚刚跟尼基的经纪人通了电话 |
[34:26] | Turns out,she was gonna drop you out of her reality show, | 她要把你从她的真人秀里把你踢出局 |
[34:28] | not april,like you told us. | 不是像你说的, 踢走爱普尔 |
[34:31] | That’s true. | 是这样 |
[34:34] | Mel,I got some news about the show. | 梅尔, 关于那个节目 |
[34:37] | It’s the network. | 电视网方面 |
[34:39] | They don’t think you’re right for the demo. | 认为你的样带不行 |
[34:41] | Nikki. | 尼基 |
[34:42] | You promised me i could play myself. | 你答应过我, 我可以出演自己! |
[34:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:46] | At least you still have this job. | 至少你还保留着这份工作 |
[34:47] | Not anymore. I quit. | 不再是了, 我辞职 |
[34:51] | seriously,mel,where are you going to go? | 说真的, 梅尔, 你能去哪? |
[34:54] | You leave,you’re over. | 离开我, 你就完了 |
[34:59] | But that’s not where it ended,is it? | 事情并未结束, 不是吗? |
[35:02] | You killed nikki,didn’t you,melinda? | 你杀了尼基, 对吗?梅林达? |
[35:04] | …You’re over. | …你完了 |
[35:05] | No. You are. | 不, 是你完了 |
[35:19] | no. | 不 |
[35:20] | I didn’t kill nikki. | 我没有杀尼基 |
[35:22] | The murder weapon had fluorescent uv bulbs. | 凶器上有紫外线灯管 |
[35:25] | So? | 那有怎样? |
[35:26] | So they shattered when you threw the tanning lamp into the water. | 当你把灯丢进水里的时候 灯管爆了 |
[35:34] | Stand up,melinda. | 站起来, 梅林达 |
[35:38] | Ultraviolet waves are invisible. | 紫外线是看不见的 |
[35:41] | The bulbs are lined with a phosphor uv coating | 灯管内有紫外涂层 |
[35:44] | which allows it to glow under ultraviolet light. | 开灯的时候就会发出紫外线 |
[35:47] | When nikki had a seizure, | 尼基挣扎的时候 |
[35:49] | she splashed the water in the tub on everything, | 她溅起的水花打到所有东西上 |
[35:52] | including you. | 也溅到了你 |
[36:00] | the water carried those phosphor shards onto your clothing. | 夹杂着涂着磷的灯管碎片会粘到你的衣服上 |
[36:04] | When the water evaporated, | 当水分蒸干 |
[36:08] | it left the glass behind. | 就留下了玻璃碎片 |
[36:21] | Did you know she got $100,000just to show up at a premiere? | 你知道她参加一个首映就得到10万块? |
[36:25] | Never even stayed for the movie. | 她甚至没坐下看电影! |
[36:28] | And all she paid me? | 猜知道她给我多少? |
[36:31] | 500 a week. | 每个星期500块 |
[36:33] | She didn’t deserve the life she had. | 她不值得拥有现在的成就 |
[36:36] | She didn’t deserve to die,either. | 但她也不至于去死 |
[36:55] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[36:57] | Hey. Look,i got to run.Can it wait? | 嘿, 我要出去, 能等一下吗? |
[36:59] | I heard you’re not going to the ceremony today. | 我听说你不打算去参加今天的仪式 |
[37:02] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪听说的? |
[37:03] | Everyone kind of heard. | 人人都听说了 |
[37:05] | Everyone needs to mind their business. | 人人都不应多管闲事 |
[37:07] | Well,marisol could say the same to you. | 是的, 玛瑞叟也可以这么说你 |
[37:11] | You haven’t been through what i’ve been through with her. | 你并不了解我和她的事 |
[37:13] | Okay? | 懂吗? |
[37:15] | Do you trust her? | 你信任她吗? |
[37:17] | Yes,of course. | 当然 |
[37:19] | And I know you trust horatio with your life. | 并且我知道你也全然信任着霍雷肖 |
[37:22] | So don’t you trust these two to make this decision? | 那么你既然信任他们俩个 为什么不信任他们的决定呢? |
[37:25] | Look…I’ve been taking care of marisol ever since she got sick. | 你看…自从玛瑞叟病了 一直都是我在照顾 |
[37:30] | I don’t think she’s ready for this. | 我觉得她还没有准备好 |
[37:33] | But this is not your decision. | 但是, 这不由你决定 |
[37:34] | She didn’t even invite our family. | 她甚至都没有邀请家庭成员 |
[37:37] | That’s not the way we do things. | 这样做是不对的 |
[37:39] | It’s her wedding day,eric. | 今天是她的大喜日子, 艾瑞克 |
[37:41] | She probably didn’t want to hear that speech,did you think of that? | 你有没有想过 她或许不想听到那些言论? |
[37:47] | No. | 不 |
[37:49] | She just really wants to be happy. | 她只是想快乐一些 |
[37:53] | And I know her brother wants that,too. | 而且我也知道她的弟弟也会这样想 |
[37:58] | I got to do trace on these $100 bills. | 我要去检验这些百圆大钞 |
[38:32] | Eric,what did we get? | 艾瑞克, 有什么线索? |
[38:35] | I found iodine crystals on one of the bills used to buy lucia. | 我在路西亚的卖身钱上 发现一张粘有碘晶体 |
[38:38] | Iodine. It’s possible that cervantes’ men used it in their kitchen. | 碘, 可能是来自塞万提斯手下那个人 |
[38:42] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[38:43] | I found this bill in the middle of an unwrapped bundle. | 我是在钞票没打开的部位发现的 |
[38:45] | Cervantes’ men never touched it. | 塞万提斯的人没碰过那里 |
[38:47] | Okay. | 是的 |
[38:49] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[38:50] | Wait a minute,danville had iodine on his hands,didn’t he? | 等等, 丹威尔在他的手上有碘 是吗? |
[38:54] | He’s got lucia. | 是他抓了路西亚 |
[39:05] | I just develop the drug formula. | 我只是研发出药品配方 |
[39:07] | I can’t help what people do with it. | 他们拿去做什么, 我没法管 |
[39:08] | This is not about the drugs. | 不是药的问题 |
[39:09] | I’m talking about lucia;where is she? | 我们来谈谈路西亚, 她在哪儿? |
[39:11] | Who? | 谁? |
[39:12] | The woman you purchased from your partners. Where is she? | 从你的合伙人手上买的女人 , 她在哪? |
[39:18] | I haven’t touched her,I swear. | 我没有碰过她, 我发誓 |
[39:20] | I am certain she’s gonna have a different story. | 我肯定她会说出跟你不同的版本的故事 |
[39:22] | So for the last time,take me to her,right now. | 给你最后一次机会, 带我们去找她, 马上! |
[39:41] | Danville said she was locked in a back room. | 丹威尔说过, 她被关在里屋 |
[39:54] | Lucia? | 路西亚? |
[40:00] | Lucia,it’s okay,honey. | 路西亚, 没事了, 亲爱的 |
[40:04] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[40:08] | Isabella sent me. | 伊莎贝拉让我来的 |
[40:11] | Isabella? | 伊莎贝拉? |
[40:13] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[40:14] | Isabella.Lucia… | 伊莎贝拉, 路西亚… |
[40:19] | you’re free. | 你自由了 |
[40:25] | come on.You’re free,honey. | 来吧, 你自由了, 亲爱的 |
[40:53] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[40:54] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道怎么感谢你 |
[40:57] | Well,there’s no need,ma’am,there’s no need. | 不需要, 女士们, 不需要感谢 |
[41:00] | All my sister wanted was to come to america,to be happy. | 我姐姐只想在美国寻找幸福 |
[41:03] | Now she can. | 现在她找到了 |
[41:06] | Now,I want you to go with this lady.She’s gonna help you. | 那么, 我要你们跟着这位女士 她会帮助你们的 |
[41:08] | And this is my card.If you need anything,you’ll call me. | 这是我的名片, 如果需要任何帮助, 打电话给我 |
[41:13] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[41:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:15] | All right,ladies,good luck. | 好的, 女士们, 祝好运 |
[41:20] | How’s that for a wedding present? | 这个结婚礼物怎么样? |
[41:24] | The best kind. | 最好的礼物 |
[41:25] | We all pitched in. | 我们都有份 |
[41:30] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[41:31] | This is a good year,too. | 年份很好啊 |
[41:33] | We hope you have a lot more to come. | 祝愿你们有更多的年头 |
[41:35] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[41:37] | Thank you,pal. | 谢谢, 伙计 |
[41:38] | You’ll tell the others? | 你会告诉其他人吗? |
[41:41] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:13] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[42:15] | You don’t look so bad yourself. | 你也不赖啊 |
[42:24] | Any doubts? | 你后悔吗? |
[42:25] | Nope. You? | 不, 你呢? |
[42:28] | No way. | 不, 决不 |
[42:30] | Listen,I don’t think eric’s going to show. | 你看, 我想艾瑞克不会来证婚 |
[42:32] | I beg to differ. | 我不会同意的 |
[42:37] | Hey,sis. | 嘿 , 姐姐 |
[42:39] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[42:44] | Thanks,little brother. | 谢谢你, 弟弟 |
[42:45] | Sir. | 先生 |
[42:48] | Wouldn’t have missed it. | 我可不想错过 |
[42:50] | You ready?I sure am. | 你准备好了吗? 当然好了 |
[43:15] | I got a clear shot. | 目标没有被遮挡 |
[43:17] | I can get the hit and get away clean. | 一击得手 全身而退 |
[43:20] | I’ve got it all mapped out. | 一切都安排好了 |
[43:28] | Just give me the okay. | 只等你下令 |
[43:37] | csi miami Season 04 Episode 23 |