时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Dude checking us out. | 哇帅哥快上门 |
[00:22] | – Where? – Black Tank. | – 哪里? – 黑色背心 |
[00:29] | Pass. | 免谈 |
[00:30] | Why? He’s a hottie. | 为什么?他很性感! |
[00:32] | What did I tell you? | 记得我跟你说过什么? |
[00:34] | Yeah, yeah, surf the watch. | 对, 对, 看他的表 |
[00:36] | Right, and he’s wearing a cheap knock-off. | 没错, 他用的是便宜的假名牌 |
[00:39] | The plan is to find guys with more money than us. | 我们的计划是找那些比我们更有钱的男人 |
[00:44] | Yeah, what up? | 喂, 什么事? |
[00:45] | Help me, please! | 救命! |
[00:46] | What? I can’t hear you. | 什么?我听不见你! |
[00:48] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他会杀了我! |
[00:50] | You have to help find Mitch. | 快去叫米奇来 |
[00:52] | Mitch? | 米奇?真是搞笑 |
[00:54] | Please! | 求你了! |
[00:56] | Who is this? Is that you, Stace? | 你是谁?是你吗,斯黛西? |
[00:58] | I think you dropped something. | 我想你掉了东西 |
[01:00] | You have to help. | 求你帮帮我 |
[01:01] | Very funny. I don’t have time to play games, okay? Bye-bye. | 创意不错.不过我没时间跟你玩游戏, 听懂没?再见! |
[01:05] | No, don’t hang up. I’ve been kidnapped. | 不要!别挂机!我被绑架了! |
[01:09] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他会杀了我的! |
[01:11] | You’re my only hope. Please. | 你是我仅存的希望了!求你了 |
[01:14] | Oh, my God. Okay, just… | 哦,上帝啊, 好, 等等…… |
[01:17] | chill. I’m getting help. | 冷静, 我这就去找人 |
[01:19] | Help! | 救命! |
[01:21] | Chelse? | 切尔西? |
[01:26] | Somebody! Help! | 那……谁谁谁! |
[01:28] | Help! Please! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ma’am, | 救命!救命! 拜托! |
[01:29] | stop. You can’t be in here. | 女士,停下, 你不能进来 |
[01:32] | What’s the problem? | 出了什么事? |
[01:32] | I got a call. A girl. | 有个电话, 是个女生 |
[01:34] | Says he’s going to kill her. You got to help her. | 说有人要杀她, 你要帮帮她! |
[01:37] | Officer? Let me see that, please. Help me, please. | 警官? 让我来, 麻烦 |
[01:41] | I’m freaking out. You’ve got to help her. | 我真被吓死了, 求你们帮帮她 |
[01:45] | Who is this, please? | 请问哪位? |
[01:46] | he’s going to kill me | 他会杀了我的 |
[01:48] | Mitch. Mitch. Oh, God help me. | 米奇. 米奇! 哦!上帝救我 |
[01:52] | Ma’am, this is Horatio Caine. I’m a police officer. | 女士, 我是霍雷肖 凯恩, 警察 |
[01:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[01:58] | I don’t know. I don’t… | 我不知道, 我不…… |
[02:02] | Give me the phone. | 电话给我拿来 |
[02:03] | – Ma’am… – It’s over. | – 女士… – 结束了! |
[02:05] | – Who am I speaking with, please? – I told you to keep your mouth shut. | – 请问你是哪位? – 告诉你叫你闭嘴! |
[02:08] | Ma’am. Ma’am! | 女士, 女士! |
[02:10] | Lieutenant? | 中尉? |
[02:11] | Here’s what I need you to do. Call this in. We’ve got a female kidnap vic, location unknown. | 现在听我的命令, 上报此案: 女性绑架案受害者, 地点未知 |
[02:15] | – Anything else to go on? – All we’ve got is that phone. | – 还需要做什么吗? – 我们手头只有这通电话 |
[02:18] | What’s her status? | 她情况怎么样? |
[02:18] | She’s either dead or dying. | 就算没死, |
[02:37] | CSI: Miami Season 4 Episode 21 | 也已经奄奄一息了 |
[02:44] | “Dead Air” | “死亡气息” |
[03:12] | Got a rush. | 紧急案件 |
[03:13] | Is this the cell phone Horatio had sent over? | 霍雷肖拿过来的手机? |
[03:16] | Clock’s ticking, so this is priority one. | 时间紧迫, 所以要优先处理 |
[03:19] | I’m getting a warrant to subpoena the service provider for a log of the incoming calls. | 我要申请一张搜查令 向服务商索要所有来电名单 |
[03:23] | It’s gonna take too long. It’d be quicker to find out who she intended to call. | 太耗时间, 不如找出她打算打电话给谁 |
[03:27] | How do you want to do it? | 准备怎么着手? |
[03:28] | Predictive pattern analysis. | 预测行为规范分析 |
[03:30] | People have habitual dialing patterns. Means they make predictable mistakes. | 人们有自己拨打电话的习惯, 意味着他们的失误是可以预测的 |
[03:33] | Because most people dial with their thumb. | 因为大多数人用大拇指拨号 |
[03:38] | Let’s start with what we know. | 从已知信息开始 |
[03:40] | Beach girl’s phone number. | 海滩女生的电话号码 |
[03:42] | The number’s gonna be close, so if the victim intended | 她要拨的号码应该和此相近 所以如果受害者想拨的是个2 |
[03:45] | to dial a two, she could accidentally hit a five, three. | 可能不小心拨成了5, 或者3 |
[03:47] | So you’re inputting percentage probabilities on misdialed digits. | 所以你要输入误拨可能性的百分比 |
[03:51] | Narrows the search, gives us a list of possible phone numbers she may have been trying to reach. | 缩小搜索范围, 列出所有她想拨打的号码 |
[03:54] | You should also know the caller asked for Mitch. | 别忘了打电话的人要找米奇. |
[03:57] | Oh, nice. Okay. Gives me something else to cross reference. | 哦, 很好, 至少提供了可以交叉对比的材料 |
[04:03] | Here it is, only two digits off from the beach girl’s number. Looks like it’s an office number. | 就这个号码, 和海滩女生的只差两位 看上去像是个办公室的电话 |
[04:08] | Mitchell Collett, Abex Corporation. | 米契尔 科雷特, 阿贝克斯公司 |
[04:10] | Mitch is short for Mitchell. I’m gonna call Horatio. | 米奇 正是米契尔的昵称 我去告诉霍雷肖. |
[04:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:17] | Mitchell Collett? Miami-Dade. | 米契尔 科雷特?迈阿密警方 |
[04:19] | Mr. Collett, we have reason to believe that your wife has been kidnapped. | 科雷特先生,我们有理由相信你的妻子被绑架了 |
[04:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:26] | You know? | 你知道? |
[04:27] | Look, I shouldn’t even be talking to you people. The guy on the phone said no cops. | 听着, 我不应该和你们说话的, 电话里那人说不许有警察搀和 |
[04:30] | So, you’ve been contacted? | 所以他们联系你了? |
[04:31] | Call came in this morning on my private line. | 今天早晨, 打的是私人电话 |
[04:33] | What did he say? | 他说了什么? |
[04:35] | He said he’d kill her. | 他说会杀了她 |
[04:36] | They always threaten. That’s how they get your attention. | 威胁总是存在 他们以此来获得你的注意 |
[04:38] | This may just be an exercise in criminal behavior to you, but this is my wife. | 对你这也许是惩奸除恶的演习 但她是我的妻子 |
[04:42] | Mitch, uh, everything all right? Heard the police were here. | 米奇,一切都还好吧? 听说警察过来了 |
[04:46] | I’m Dane Daniels. I’m the CEO here. I’m afraid this has us all a little rattled. | 我是登恩 丹尼尔斯, 这里的首席执行官 我恐怕这一切使我们都措手不及 |
[04:51] | I understand. Mr. Collett, it is good that they contacted you. | 完全理解, 科雷特先生, 他们联系你就是好的迹象 |
[04:54] | Now what did the voice on the phone sound like? | 那么电话里的声音听上去如何? |
[04:59] | We’re a financial institution. All our phone calls are monitored. | 我们是家金融机构, 电讯往来都处于监视之下 |
[05:04] | You want to hear the tape? | 想听听磁带吗? |
[05:05] | I would. | 当然 |
[05:08] | – Got your wife, Mitch. – Who the hell is this? | – 你老婆在我们手上,米奇. – 他妈的你是谁? |
[05:11] | You know who you’re talking to? Do you? | 你知道你在跟谁说话吗? 明白吗? |
[05:13] | Wouldn’t play tough guy if I were you, Mitch. | 如果我是你就决不逞强,米奇. |
[05:14] | – Brenda could get hurt. – Let me talk to my wife right now! | – 布兰达会受伤的 – 我现在就要跟我妻子说话! |
[05:17] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Down boy. You want to see her again, it’s gonna cost. | 哇哦哇哦, 冷静点孩子, 想再见到她, 可得付点代价 |
[05:20] | I’ll pay everything I have, but it’s not a lot. | 我会倾我所有, 但我并不富裕 |
[05:21] | Start getting the money together, I’ll call back. | 现在就开始筹钱, 我会再打来 |
[05:24] | Oh, and, uh, no cops, or she dies. | 哦, 不许找警察, 否则她就死定了 |
[05:29] | Mr. Collett, does your wife have enemies? | 科雷特先生,你的妻子有敌人吗? |
[05:31] | No. She’s a homemaker. | 不可能, 她是个家庭主妇 |
[05:33] | How about you? | 那么你呢? |
[05:35] | Our company had massive layoffs this year. We’re under investigation. Do the math. | 今年我们公司大裁员, 处于调查当中– 你说有没有? |
[05:39] | Everybody knows on Wall Street. | 华尔街的人都知道 |
[05:40] | Okay, what do you need from me to get Brenda back? | 现在我应该怎么做才能救回布兰达? |
[05:43] | I need you to stay close and wait for the next call. Can you do that? | 随时待命, 等待下个电话 能够做到吗? |
[05:48] | You mind if we search your residence? | 介意我们搜查您的住所吗? |
[05:51] | I’ll get my keys. | 我给你拿钥匙 |
[06:04] | It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to determine the point of entry. | 倒是不需要个火箭专家来判定进入爆破点 |
[06:07] | Stop. Stop it. no | 不, 不要! |
[06:14] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[06:21] | Nice crib. | “睡槽”不错 |
[06:22] | Yeah. Looks like executive bonuses were up last year. | 嗯, 看来去年奖金看涨 |
[06:27] | Yeah, signs of struggle. | 看,搏斗的痕迹 |
[07:02] | We’ve got a plastic frag. | 找到一片塑料碎片 |
[07:04] | Looks like it impacted here. | 看来是撞下来的 |
[07:08] | Looks like the grip from a gun. | 怎么想? |
[07:09] | Hatch work pattern. | 菱形网格纹路 像是枪支上的碎片 |
[07:12] | Help | 救命… |
[07:18] | Should be enough to run. If we get | 应该可以查出点什么 |
[07:19] | a suspect, it’d be nice to tie it back to someone. | 如果有嫌疑犯, 它倒可以帮我们落证 |
[07:37] | Is that the broken gun grip? | 那块枪支上的碎片? |
[07:39] | Yeah. I sent a swab to DNA. | 对, 我送了一份样品到DNA部门 |
[07:42] | You started without me. | 你没等我 |
[07:44] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[07:48] | So, uh… | 那个, 呃…(小孩开始扭捏了==||) |
[07:50] | that girl, Gloria, you still seeing her? | 那个女生,葛罗瑞娅,你和她还见面吗? |
[07:53] | Not in a while. | 一次也没 |
[07:54] | You and Natalia– | 你和纳塔利– |
[07:57] | is, uh… | 是, 呃… |
[07:59] | is everything good there? | 进行还算顺利吗? |
[08:02] | What’s up, Wolfe? | 你干嘛,沃尔夫? |
[08:06] | I went to a party at her house the other night. | 那天晚上我去她家参加派对 |
[08:08] | You weren’t there. I was the last one to leave. | 你不在, 我是最后一个走的 |
[08:13] | So, uh… | 所以,呃… |
[08:15] | I was wondering. | 我在想 |
[08:16] | Wondering what? | 想什么? |
[08:18] | Uh…You and Natalia. You guys… | 你和纳塔利, 你们两个… |
[08:22] | still doing your thing? | 还在交往中? |
[08:24] | No. We’re not. We backed off. | 没, 没有, 我们分手了 |
[08:31] | Really. | 真的 |
[08:32] | Yeah, really. | 对, 真的 |
[08:34] | Because we were talking and, uh… | 因为我们那时候说着话……然后… |
[08:40] | You know, I got the feeling that she was interested. | 你知道, 我有种感觉, 她有意思 |
[08:43] | Yeah? Interested in what? | 哦?对什么有意思? |
[08:48] | Me. | 我 |
[08:52] | She’s interested in you? | 她对你有意思? |
[08:53] | Yeah. It was just a vibe she was throwing me. | 是啊, 好像她朝我放电来着 |
[08:56] | – A vibe, huh? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 放电? – 对, 对, 对 |
[08:58] | And before I did anything, before it went any further, | 在我做什么之前, 那个, 进一步之前 |
[09:01] | I just want to clear it with you. | 只想跟你说清楚 |
[09:04] | You want to clear it with me. | 你想跟我说清楚 |
[09:06] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I wanted to, uh… | 对, 没错, 我想要……呃…… |
[09:11] | I wanted to get the green light. | 希望你能开绿灯 |
[09:18] | You’re good to go, man. | 通行无阻, 伙计 |
[09:20] | Clear for landing. | 允许降落 |
[09:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:40] | What’s up? | 做什么呢? |
[09:41] | Just grabbing my unsolveds here. A little job security. | 整理悬案的材料 工作安全规则 |
[09:44] | Yeah, I’m dealing with a bit of a jigsaw puzzle myself. | 我在做拼图游戏 |
[09:47] | Epithelials from the broken gun grip at the kidnap scene. No hits on CODIS. | 绑架现场的枪支碎片上的表皮细胞? 没有结果 |
[09:53] | Mmm. Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[09:57] | Heard you had a party. | 听说你办了个派对 |
[09:59] | Well, I mean, it wasn’t really like a party party. I just had some people over. | 其实, 也不算正式的派对 只是些朋友一起聚聚 |
[10:04] | Yeah. Well, my phone didn’t ring. | 哦, 但我的电话没响 |
[10:06] | Because I thought you were working. | 我以为你在工作 |
[10:08] | You would have known if you called. | 如果你打来就会知道是不是了 |
[10:12] | You know, | 你知道 |
[10:13] | I thought that we both decidedthat we were moving too fast so I guess | 我以为我们都认为进展太快 所以我……只是 |
[10:18] | I was just putting up some boundaries. | 划清界限 |
[10:20] | Mission accomplished. | 你做到了 |
[10:21] | Sorry to interrupt you guys, kidnap case. | 抱歉打扰了你们, 绑架案 |
[10:23] | Brenda Collett’s cell phone is back on and Cooper’s tracked the GPS. | 有人在用布兰达 科雷特的手机 库珀正在定位GPS. |
[10:25] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[10:26] | A house in Kendall, SWAT’s contained it, they’re waiting for us. | 堪多尔的一栋房子,特警队已经包围了 他们在等我们 |
[10:43] | Stay down. Stay down. | 弯腰, 低下! |
[10:44] | – What’ve we got on the kidnap case? Thermal sensor. Reads heat. | – 绑架案有什么发现? – 热能探测器, 能读取热能 |
[10:46] | Gives us a view inside the house. | 展示了房内的景象 |
[10:49] | We have a clear heat signature of the occupants. | 内部人员的热能成像非常清楚 |
[10:52] | Size, stance, says male. We think he’s armed. | 身材,站姿,应该是男性 我们认为他持有武器 |
[10:55] | Any sign of a woman? | 有女性吗? |
[10:56] | Second body, right here, prone, giving off heat. | 第二个, 那儿 俯躺着, 散发着热能 |
[10:59] | Gotta be alive to do that. | 所以应该还活着 |
[11:01] | You think it’s our kidnap vic? | 认为是绑架案的受害者? |
[11:02] | Her cell phone led us here, so. | 她的手机是这么说的, 所以…… |
[11:05] | Wait a minute. He’s pulling something out of his waistband. | 等等 他正从腰带里抽东西出来 |
[11:08] | You see that? | 看见没? |
[11:09] | He’s moving down the hall. He’s moving toward the door. | 他正穿过大厅! 向大门冲来! |
[11:10] | He’s coming out the front door! | 马上从前门出现! |
[11:12] | Confirmed! He’s got a gun! | 确认! 他手上有枪! |
[11:13] | Suspect is armed! Red Team, he’s on the move! | 嫌疑犯持有武器!红队,他正在行动! |
[11:28] | Move! Move! Move! Move! Go! Go! Move! Go! Go! | 行动! 行动! 快!快! 行动! 行动! |
[11:31] | Let’s find the girl. We’re looking for Brenda Collett. | 去找那个女的 要找的人叫布兰达 科雷特. |
[11:33] | Go, go, go, go. Search the house. | 搜查房子, 行动, 快快! |
[11:38] | Rear containment. We’ve made entry. | 已包围后门!已进入房间! |
[11:40] | We’ve got a female. | 找到一名女性 |
[11:41] | Possible kidnap victim, Brenda Collett. | 可能是绑架案的受害者 布兰达 科雷特 |
[11:43] | DELKO: Is she alive? | 还活着吗? |
[11:45] | Johnny? | 强尼? |
[11:47] | CAINE: Officer. Officer. | 警官, 警官 |
[11:49] | Is that Brenda Collett? | 那是不是布兰达 科雷特? |
[11:51] | No. She’s the common law. High as a kite. | 不是, 她是普通人, 精神好得很 |
[11:53] | Did you find the phone? | 找到电话了吗? |
[11:54] | Still looking. And there’s no sign of Brenda Collett. | 还在找, 看来布兰达 科雷特不在这里 |
[11:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:59] | Unless he stashed her somewhere. | 除非他把她藏在某处 |
[12:01] | Unfortunately, now he can’t tell us where. | 不幸的是, 他现在开不了口 |
[12:03] | There is a problem, Eric. Check his dental work, please. | 有一个问题,艾瑞克 麻烦看一下他的牙齿 |
[12:14] | His jaw’s wired shut. | 他的下颌缝合过 |
[12:16] | This injury’s at least a couple of weeks old. Dental wire’s already yellow. | 伤口至少十几周前的了 缝合线已经发黄了 |
[12:21] | Ma’am, hang on a second. Where are you? | 女士,别挂, 你在哪里? |
[12:23] | I-I don’t know. | 我, 我不知道 |
[12:24] | – Ma’am? – Give me the phone. It’s over! | – 女士? – 电话拿来!结束了! |
[12:26] | – Who am I speaking with, please? – I told you to keep your mouth shut! | – 请问你是谁? – 叫你闭嘴! |
[12:30] | He wouldn’t be able to yell with his mouth wired shut. | 如果嘴巴经过缝合, 他不可能叫出声 |
[12:32] | Bottom line is…this is not the man on the phone. | 至少说明… 这不是电话里的那个人 |
[12:49] | I bagged a cell phone inside. | 房子里找到一部手机 |
[12:52] | I found it on the couch next to where you were lying. | 在你躺的长沙发的附近 |
[12:54] | We know it’s not yours. | 我们知道这不是你的 |
[12:56] | Come on, Kelly, your boyfriend’s dead. | 说吧,凯丽, 你的男朋友都死了 |
[12:57] | Who are you protecting? Where’d you get the phone? | 你在保护谁? 你在哪里弄到手机的? |
[13:02] | I was looking to score, okay? | 我正准备干活,行不? |
[13:04] | When I went to cop, I heard a backfire I went into the alley and… | 当我走到街角, 听见有枪声, 走进巷子, 发现…… |
[13:09] | free phone. | 免费手机 |
[13:19] | I know what you’re thinking. I didn’t steal the phone. | 我知道你在想什么 我没有偷那手机 |
[13:23] | Show us where you found it. | 带我们去那 |
[13:27] | So according to Olive Oyl, she found the phone around here. | 根据奥利弗 欧雅(大力水手的女友)的说法 她在这里找到手机 |
[13:31] | Well, if she’s lying, we’ll know soon enough. | 如果她说谎, 很快就可以揭穿 |
[13:36] | There’s tire tracks. | 轮胎痕迹 |
[13:38] | You can barely see them, but they’re recent. | 几不可见, 但应该是最近留下的 |
[13:43] | I’ve got a casing. It’s a .45. | 找到一枚弹壳, 点45口径 |
[13:55] | Well, I guess our doper was telling the truth. This is where our vic called from. | 看来那女人说的是实话, 受害者在这里打得求救电话 |
[13:58] | That’s right. She connected with the girl from the cafe. | 不错, 她联系了露天咖啡厅的女生 |
[14:02] | Who gets Horatio on the line, suspect hears Brenda’s voice… | 霍雷肖接了电话 疑犯听见布兰达的声音…… |
[14:05] | Mitch. Mitch. Oh, God, help me. | 米奇, 米奇, 上帝啊, 救命! |
[14:09] | I don’t know. I don’t… | 我不知道, 我不…… |
[14:13] | Yeah, but if you’re a kidnapper, why shoot your meal ticket? | 对, 但如果你是个绑架者 干吗射死你的肉票? |
[14:16] | Hopefully, he was just trying to scare her. | 希望他只是吓吓她而已 |
[14:17] | All right, I’ll get this cell phone to Cooper. | 好吧, 我把手机带给库珀. |
[14:19] | I’m going to get this under the scope. | 那我就来检查一下此物 |
[14:53] | Horatio, it’s Calleigh. | 霍雷肖,我是凯丽. |
[14:55] | The .45 casing from the alley got an IBIS hit. | 巷子里的点45口径的弹壳在IBIS里找到了 |
[14:57] | Rick Miller. | 瑞克 米勒 |
[15:00] | Look, I told you I don’t know Brenda Collett. | 跟你们说了我不认识布兰达 科雷特. |
[15:02] | That’s not true, is it, Rick? | 你在说谎, 是不是,瑞克? |
[15:05] | Really? | 哦? |
[15:06] | You also have a .45 that’s registered to you. Isn’t that right, Frank? | 你名下登记有一把点45口径的手枪 对吧, 弗兰克? |
[15:09] | Yeah, says here you shot an alligator in the Everglades six months ago. | 六个月前你用它在沼泽射杀了一头鳄鱼 |
[15:12] | What is that, some sort of macho target practice? | 那算什么? 目标设定演习? |
[15:14] | Come on, man, they never found a gun. | 省省吧, 伙计, 他们可没有找到枪 |
[15:16] | Plus, I like the outdoors, man. | 顺便,我喜欢户外运动, 伙计 |
[15:17] | Fish and Game recovered casings. You were there. | 渔业部门找到了弹壳, 你当时在现场 |
[15:19] | Where’s the gun now? | 现在枪在哪里? |
[15:21] | It was stolen in a burglary. | 一次入室行窃中被偷了 |
[15:22] | Did you report it? | 报警了吗? |
[15:23] | What’s the difference, man? | 有什么区别, 伙计? |
[15:24] | Difference is it was used in a kidnapping this morning, Rick. | 区别在于, 今天早晨这把枪被用于 一件绑架案,瑞克. |
[15:28] | no don’t no | 不..不要… |
[15:32] | Why don’t you take another look at that girl, sweet cheeks. | 要不要再看一眼这女人, 我的小甜心 |
[15:44] | Me and Brenda had a little thing. | 我和布兰达有过一阵子关系 |
[15:48] | She wanted to break it off. | 她想要分手 |
[15:50] | Rick, it’s over, okay? This was all a mistake. | 瑞克, 一切结束了, 明白吗? 一切都是个错误 |
[15:53] | Nothing that feels this good could be a mistake, baby. | 错误怎么可能感觉这么美好, 宝贝 |
[15:56] | I love my husband, Rick. | 我爱我的丈夫, 瑞克 |
[15:58] | You’re saying being with him compares to what we have? | 你居然把与他厮守 和我们所拥有的一切相提并论? |
[16:03] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[16:08] | She broke your heart? | 她使你心碎? |
[16:11] | Where’d you meet her? | 你和她在哪里认识的? |
[16:13] | Abex. | 阿贝克斯公司 |
[16:14] | I was working the loading dock over Christmas. | 圣诞期间我在运输码头工作 |
[16:17] | Her husband’s company? | 她丈夫的公司? |
[16:18] | Her husband counted beans, you know? | 你知道她丈夫的工作无聊透顶 |
[16:20] | It made no sense she stayed with that pencil neck over me. I was desperate. | 没道理她选择那个无趣的男人而不是我 我已经绝望了 |
[16:24] | Figured she’d change her mind, you know? Turn to a real man for protection. | 大概她变了心 回到现实中的男人身边寻求保护 |
[16:27] | Tell me what happened. And I want to know right now. | 告诉我发生了什么事 现在, 马上 |
[16:32] | I met this guy in a club the other night. | 那天晚上我在一个酒吧碰到这个男的 |
[16:35] | Paid him 500 bucks to scare her a little. | 给他五百块去稍微恐吓她一下 |
[16:42] | Scare her? We call that “felony stupid.” | 恐吓?我们管那叫“愚蠢的犯罪” |
[16:46] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[16:47] | He didn’t have a gun. | 他没有枪 |
[16:52] | I gave him mine, told him to grab her, drive her around. Haven’t seen him since. | 我把我的给了他, 叫他把她拉出去晃一圈 之后再也没见过他 |
[16:56] | She was supposed to call me, you know? | 计划中她该给我打电话的, 你懂么? |
[16:58] | Yes, but she didn’t call you, she called her husband. So your plan backfired, didn’t it? | 是, 但她没有打给你, 而是打给了她丈夫 所以你决定一不做二不休, 不是吗? |
[17:02] | Yeah, and a lot of good he’s done her. | 对, 那家伙对她做了多少好事! |
[17:04] | I want to know what his name is, the guy at the club. | 我要知道酒吧里男人的名字 |
[17:08] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[17:10] | Grey Goose and Seven. Don’t know a last. | 灰鹅・七酒吧, 姓不知道 |
[17:13] | Hey, man… | 嘿,伙计… |
[17:16] | I just wanted her back. | 我只想要她回来 |
[17:18] | So do we, Rick. | 此心相同, 瑞克 |
[17:32] | Rick Miller said this is where he met Charlie. | 瑞克 米勒说他是在这里遇到查理 |
[17:37] | Excuse me. Yeah? | 麻烦 |
[17:38] | We’re looking for Charlie. Corner booth? Grey Goose? | 我们在找查理? |
[17:41] | He would have been with this guy, Rick Miller. | 他应该是和这个人在一起, 瑞克 米勒 |
[17:44] | Sound familiar? | 有没有印象? |
[17:48] | Nope. Good luck. | 没有, 你们好运 |
[17:51] | Excuse me? | 抱歉? |
[17:53] | Look, there’s a lot of foot traffic through here | 你看, 这里人来人往 |
[17:56] | and everybody’s name is Charlie. | 每个人都叫查理. |
[17:58] | Okay, I catch your drift. | 明白你的意思了 |
[18:07] | I know Charlie. | 我知道查理. |
[18:08] | He came in here last night with this guy, Rick. | 昨天晚上他和这个人一起过来的, 瑞克 |
[18:12] | What can you tell us about Charlie? | 关于查理你知道些什么? |
[18:13] | Crappy tipper. | 吝啬鬼 |
[18:15] | You always remember the ones that stiff you. | 你总会记得那些醉醺醺的小气鬼 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry, babe. I’ll have to catch you later. | 不好意思, 宝贝 我得走了, 回见哦! |
[18:27] | I’ll have a little more month at the end of the money. | “钱”底我手头的“月”会宽裕些 |
[18:32] | He gave me a keychain. | 他给了我个钥匙圈 |
[18:34] | Cheap bastard. I was going to throw it at him the next time he came in. | 占小便宜的混蛋 下回再来我就把钥匙圈扔他脸上 |
[18:38] | You wouldn’t happen to still have it on you, would you? | 你不会还保留着那玩意吧? |
[18:40] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[18:47] | Huh. Here. | 喏, 给你 |
[18:50] | You can have it. | 拿去吧 |
[18:53] | “C.P.E.” | |
[18:55] | Could be initials. | 可能是首字母缩略 |
[18:57] | Hey, Cooper. | 嘿, 库珀 |
[18:59] | Yeah, have Tripp run it. I’ll be right there. | 好,让特里普查这玩艺 我马上到 |
[19:02] | Waitress said you gave her that. | 服务生说你给了她这个 |
[19:03] | Club valet said you live down the street. | 酒吧的人说你就住在街角 |
[19:06] | Those your initials, Charlie? | 你的姓名首字母缩写, 查理? |
[19:08] | Just for business. | 工作上的而已 |
[19:10] | Charles Pelson Enterprises. | 查尔斯 佩尔森公司 |
[19:12] | Impressive. Rick Miller gave you up, Charlie. | 过目难忘 瑞克 米勒把你卖了,查理. |
[19:14] | Said he paid you $500 to drive the girl around. | 承认他花了500块 雇你去拉那女子出来“兜风” |
[19:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:18] | Brenda Collett, you idiot! We already know about the kidnapping. | 布兰达 科雷特, 混球! 我们都知道绑架一事了! |
[19:22] | Where’s Brenda? | 布兰达在哪里? |
[19:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:24] | All right, that’s it. You’re under arrest. | 好, 行了 你被逮捕了, 起来 |
[19:26] | – Stand up. – Stand up! All right, wait! | – 站起来! – 好好, 等等! |
[19:27] | Just wait! | 求你等一下! |
[19:30] | Look, I meet this guy Rick. | 听着, 我遇到这个, 瑞克. |
[19:32] | Dude starts crying. He wants me to help him get his girlfriend back. | 那家伙开始哭 想让我帮他把女朋友弄回身边 |
[19:37] | Just show her this. Man, it’ll scare the hell out of her. | 把这个给她看, 肯定能把她吓死 |
[19:45] | Even wrote up a phony note, make it look legit. | 甚至还写了假的勒索信 好让一切看上去真的 |
[19:47] | I know that. I want something new. | 这些我们都知道, 说点新鲜的 |
[19:51] | Sobered up. | 清醒过来后 |
[19:53] | Realized I couldn’t nab her on my own, so I got a partner. | 意识到我一个人做不成 所以去找了个搭档 |
[19:55] | The smart thing would have been to call the whole thing off. | 最清醒的做法应该是抽身不干 |
[19:58] | Yeah, well, I spent the money already. | 是, 对, 但我已经把钱花了 |
[20:00] | Me and the guy were supposed to just drive her to the beach. | 我和那小子本该把她弄到海滩就好 |
[20:02] | Then Dillinger, he changes the plan. Wants to do it for real. | 然后狄林杰(著名大盗), 他变了主意, 想要来真的 |
[20:06] | The husband’s rich. | 那丈夫有钱! |
[20:08] | We got his wife. Let’s send the ransom note and get the money. | 我们手里有他老婆! 不如把绑架信寄了, 然后拿钱! |
[20:11] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[20:22] | Next thing I know, I’m standing on the side of the road. | 等我回过神来, 正站在路边 |
[20:25] | The last time I saw her | 我最后见到她时 |
[20:28] | she was alive. | 她还活着 |
[20:29] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪里 |
[20:31] | Well, we got news for you. | 好吧,现在轮到我们说 |
[20:32] | You and your buddy just bought a kidnapping charge. | 你和你的同党将以绑架的罪名被起诉 |
[20:35] | I want to know your buddy’s name, Charlie. Give it up | 告诉我你同党的名字,查理. |
[20:36] | or you buy the whole enchilada. | 如实招来, 否则你一个人背黑锅 |
[20:40] | I ain’t saying nothing. | 我无话可说 |
[20:41] | You better hope she’s still alive. | 你最好祈祷她还活着 |
[20:48] | Hey. Started running the call history. | 嘿, 开始搜寻已拨电话 |
[20:51] | Brenda Collett’s phone. Take a look. | 布兰达 科雷特的电话, 看一下 |
[20:53] | For every call Brenda placed or answered, a call was simultaneously made. | 布兰达每打出或接听一个电话 有一通电话同时被拨出 |
[20:56] | Found out the number’s being forwarded to a recording system. | 直接递送到一个纪录系统 |
[20:59] | Hey, honey, it’s me. Running late, | 嘿,宝贝, 是我, 大概要晚了 |
[21:01] | a little late. Call me back. | 晚一会儿, 给我回电 |
[21:02] | Hey, Brenda, it’s Patty. | 嘿, 布兰达, 我是帕蒂. |
[21:04] | Where are you? Call me back. | 你在哪里? 打给我 |
[21:05] | Hey, honey, it’s me, I just told the Kellers we’re gonna have to cancel. | 嘿,亲爱的, 是我 刚刚告诉基勒夫妇我们去不了了 |
[21:07] | Let me know when you’re going to be home. | 记得告诉我你什么时候到家 |
[21:09] | I’ll be therein a little while. Talk to you later. | 我马上就到了, 晚点再说 |
[21:11] | But we already know the company monitors they’re calls. | 但我们已经知道公司监听员工的电话 |
[21:14] | Yeah, the company phones. | 对, 公司的电话 |
[21:16] | This is a cell phone. | 这是部手机 |
[21:17] | Can you trace the recording service? | 你能反追到这个记录系统吗? |
[21:19] | The recording system’s not really going to help us. | 记录系统其实帮不了什么忙 |
[21:21] | We need to find out who’s listening to it. | 我们必须找出是谁在监听 |
[21:24] | Page me when you know. | 找到了就呼我 |
[21:32] | Marisol? | 玛瑞叟? |
[21:35] | Our appointment’s at 6:00. | 我们约在6:00 |
[21:37] | I needed to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[21:39] | Okay. What’s going on? | 好的, 发生什么事了 |
[21:43] | After tonight, I want to stop my chemo. | 今晚之后, 我想停止化疗 |
[21:45] | I know I’m going to get sick again, and I’m scared. | 我知道我会再次病倒, 我很害怕 |
[21:49] | Marisol… | 玛瑞叟… |
[21:49] | I just don’t want to take that chance. | 我只是不想冒险 |
[21:51] | I understand, but… | 我理解,但是… |
[21:53] | if we lose you, then nothing can happen. | 如果失去了你, 一切都不可能了 |
[22:06] | Well, if this is your decision, you, uh, | 好吧, 如果是你的决定, 你……呃 |
[22:09] | you have my full support. | 我全力的支持 |
[22:11] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[22:17] | You’re still coming? | 你还会来? |
[22:18] | Of course I’m coming with you. | 我当然会和你一起去 |
[22:21] | Good. | 真好 |
[22:23] | As long as you’re with me, I know I’m going to be fine. | 只要你和我在一起, 我就能坚持下去 |
[22:26] | And you will be. | 的确如此 |
[22:28] | So I’ll see you at 6:00. | 那么六点见 |
[22:30] | Yeah, I’ll see you at 6:00. | 好的, 六点见 |
[22:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:50] | Lieutenant Caine– where is he? | 凯恩中尉– 他在哪儿? |
[22:51] | Hold on. What’s going on? | 稳住, 出什么事了? |
[22:52] | They just dropped this off. | 他们扔给我这个 |
[22:53] | – Who’s they? – I don’t know. | – 他们是谁? – 我不知道 |
[22:54] | They kidnapped my wife, they were supposed to call me. | 他们绑架了我妻子, 应该打电话给我的 |
[22:56] | I started to open it, but I couldn’t. | 我想打开它, 但做不到 |
[22:58] | Please, hurry, somebody’s kidnapped my wife. | 拜托了, 快一点, 有人绑架了我的妻子! |
[23:00] | They were supposed to call me. They never call… | 他们应该打电话给我 但是到现在也没有… |
[23:02] | Sir, you keep saying “they.” Who’s “they”? | 先生, 你说的是 “他们” “他们”是谁? |
[23:03] | I don’t know who they are. If I know who they are… | 我不知道他们是谁 如果我知道…… |
[23:04] | Just hang on. | 稳住, 别激动, 行吗? |
[23:07] | – Please, hurry. – Make sure we do this right. | – 拜托, 快点 – 确保我们按照正确步骤来做 |
[23:08] | Okay. I wanted to open it, but I got scared. Please. | 好, 我想打开, 但我很害怕 |
[23:12] | All right, give me the box. | 请把盒子给我, 麻烦 |
[23:17] | Oh, my God. | 哦上帝 |
[23:20] | Oh… Oh, my God. | 哦… 哦上帝啊 |
[23:22] | Brenda– that’s her earring. | 布兰达– 那是她的耳环 |
[23:25] | There’s a note inside, okay? | 还有一张便条,看到吗? |
[23:27] | What does it say? | 上面说了什么? |
[23:32] | It says five million by the end of the day… | 今天之前准备五百万美金… |
[23:35] | or Brenda’s dead. | 不然布兰达就死定了 |
[23:51] | Alexx, have you seen Eric? | 阿利克斯,看到艾瑞克没? |
[23:53] | He hand-carried the ransom note to QD. | 他亲自把勒索信拿去QD了 |
[23:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:57] | – Horatio. – Yeah. | – 霍雷肖. – 恩 |
[23:58] | I took a preliminary look. There’s something interesting about this ear. | 我初步看了一下 耳朵上有些地方很有意思 |
[24:05] | I don’t see any blood Alexx. | 我没看到血迹, 阿利克斯 |
[24:07] | Exactly my point. | 正中红心 |
[24:08] | Sharp pointed weapon slicing through capillaries full of blood | 被锋利凶器切割后的毛细血管将充满血迹 |
[24:12] | would indicate a victim was living. | 标志着受害者依然活着 |
[24:15] | There’s no hemorrhagic tissue. | 没有任何出血的组织 |
[24:17] | So what are you saying? | 那你的意思是? |
[24:18] | Maybe he killed the girl and then cut her ear off. | 也许他先杀了她, 然后把耳朵切下来 |
[24:21] | So the ear was removed after she was dead. | 所以耳朵是死后才被切下来的 |
[24:24] | But there was a ransom note with the ear. | 但和耳朵一起送来的还有一封勒索信 |
[24:27] | Alexx, this is a game. He wants us to think she’s still alive. | 阿利克斯,这是个陷阱 他想要我们相信她还活着 |
[24:30] | We need to verify it’s her ear. | 必须证实这是不是她的耳朵 |
[24:32] | Should I ask the husband to bring a DNA reference? | 需要我向丈夫索取DNA样本吗?? |
[24:34] | You know what, I’ll do it. | 你知道么, 我来做 |
[24:36] | Brenda’s hairbrush. | 布兰达的梳子 |
[24:37] | Thank you. This will be very helpful. Hanna, the lab, please. | 谢谢, 这会很有帮助 汉娜, 麻烦送到实验室 |
[24:40] | Mr. Collett, | 科雷特先生 |
[24:42] | I know this is a difficult time. | 我知道现在是最难熬的时段 |
[24:44] | What are the odds my wife is still alive? | 我妻子活着的可能性有多少? |
[24:47] | – I need to believe in something. – Mr. Collett… | – 我需要去相信些什么 – 科雷特先生… |
[24:49] | $5 million– I can’t come up with that. | 五百万美金– 我根本拿不出来 |
[24:51] | My bosses are rich, not me. I just make the deals, crunch the numbers. | 我老板很富有, 我不富 我只是算账, 整弄数字 |
[24:54] | Mr. Collett, someone is monitoring calls from your wife’s phone. | 科雷特先生,有人在监听你妻子的手机 |
[24:59] | The cell phone? | 手机? |
[25:00] | Who would that be? | 那会是谁? |
[25:01] | I swear to you, Lieutenant, I don’t know anything about that. | 我发誓,中尉 我对此一无所知 |
[25:03] | Please, find Brenda. | 求你们了, 找到布兰达. |
[25:05] | I will. | 会的 |
[25:17] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚 |
[25:18] | – Hi. – Hey | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[25:20] | got a minute? | 有时间吗? |
[25:21] | Uh, yeah. What’s up? | 呃, 有, 什么事? |
[25:25] | Um, what do you think about Mexican wrestling? | 你怎么看墨西哥摔跤? |
[25:28] | Is that a trick question? | 脑筋急转弯吗? |
[25:31] | No, my friend got two tickets at the Miami Olympic Arena. | 不, 我朋友给了我两张票 在迈阿密奥林匹克竞技场 |
[25:35] | It’s not really something I’m into, but it’s hilarious. | 我也没有特别的爱好, 不过好像很热闹 |
[25:38] | They wear masks. And I thought you and I could go, | 他们带着面具 我在想, 也许我们可以一起去 |
[25:40] | and we could laugh at it together. So what do you say? | 然后一起大笑一下 ……你说呢? |
[25:44] | Well, um… | 啊,呃… |
[25:46] | Wait a minute, are you… | 等一下, 你是在… |
[25:48] | Are you asking me out? | 你是在请我出去约会? |
[25:52] | Uh… yeah. Yeah, I guess in a way I am. | 啊, 对, 大概吧 从某种意义上, 是的 |
[25:55] | Well, uh… | 哦, 呃… |
[25:57] | Because, uh… I mean, | 因为,呃… 我是说 |
[26:00] | you know that I’m seeing someone, right? | 你知道我在跟别人交往,对吧? |
[26:06] | I’d heard that it was over. | 我听说一切都结束了 |
[26:09] | From who? | 从谁那? |
[26:11] | The, uh… the person you’re seeing. | 那个… 你交往的人 |
[26:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[26:16] | Yeah, he gave me the go-ahead in fact. | 对, 事实上他给了我通行证 |
[26:18] | The go… I mean, he actually said “the go-ahead”? He said that? | 通… 他真的说了“通行证”? 他这么说了? |
[26:21] | I think what he said was that you were cleared for landing. | 我想他说的是“允许着陆” |
[26:30] | Wow. Uh, so I’m like locker room talk then. | 我变成了你们闲杂时间的话题 |
[26:32] | No, no, no. We were just… we were sitting there and comparing notes… | 不, 不, 不 我们只是……坐在那里……比对笔记 |
[26:34] | Comparing notes? | 比对笔记? |
[26:37] | You know what? Forget I asked. I’m sorry. | 你知道吗, 当我没说 抱歉 |
[26:39] | No, no, no. You know what, actually | 不, 不, 你听着, 事实上 |
[26:41] | if you want to go to a boxing match, that’s good, I’m good. | 如果你想去看拳击, 我没问题 |
[26:44] | Really? | 真的? |
[26:45] | Mm-hmm. Great. It’s Mexican wrestling. | 太好了, 不过这是场墨西哥摔跤 |
[26:49] | And I thought we’d go out to dinner first. | 我想我们先去吃饭 |
[26:51] | I’m in. | 没问题 |
[26:53] | Great. | 太好了 |
[26:55] | Great. | 太好了 |
[26:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:59] | Great. | 太好了 |
[27:05] | Calleigh… | 凯丽… |
[27:06] | I finally traced the recording system on the cell phone. | 我终于找到了手机上的记录系统 |
[27:08] | Did you get a location? | 定位了吗? |
[27:09] | The voice recordings were digitized and then downloaded to audio files that can be listened to remotely. | 语音经过了数码化, 下载为音频文档 可以进行远程监听 |
[27:14] | Audio files accessed by an e-mail account. | 通过电子邮件帐号打开音频文档 |
[27:18] | I mean, it’s hard to be loyal. | 我说, 忠诚是很难的 |
[27:19] | This Abex investigation, I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. | 这次阿贝克斯公司的调查, 我进退两难 |
[27:23] | Mitch, maybe you better talk to Dane about it. | 米奇,你也许可以和登恩谈谈 |
[27:28] | This corporation procures the cell phones for employee use, Lieutenant, | 这家公司有权监听雇员的手机, 中尉 |
[27:32] | and as CEO, I have the right to monitor them as I see fit. | 身为CEO,我可以进行监听 如果有需要的话 |
[27:36] | Yes, unfortunately, the federal court system doesn’t agree with you. | 是的,不幸的是 联邦政府不同意您的行为 |
[27:39] | Well, it’s a competitive world. | 但这是个弱肉强食的社会 |
[27:41] | And in finance, you live and die by your decisions. | 在金融界,你的生死存亡 都建立在自己的决策之上 |
[27:44] | And mine are designed to protect me as well as my employees. | 而我为了保护自己和雇员而制定决策 |
[27:48] | Which explains why you spy on their conversations. | 解释了你为什么监听他们的电话对话 |
[27:51] | We need to identify those who are disclosing company secrets. | 我们需要知道是谁在泄漏公司的机密 |
[27:55] | As in Mitch Collett’s conversations, right? | 正如你监听米奇 科雷特的对话 |
[27:59] | Mr. Daniels, as the company accountant, Mr. Collett knows where the bodies are buried… | 丹尼尔斯先生,身为公司的会计 科雷特先生知道公司不可告人的秘密 |
[28:07] | You think that I kidnapped Mitch’s wife to keep him quiet? | 你认为我绑架了米奇的妻子来叫他闭嘴? |
[28:16] | Yes, well, | 那好吧 |
[28:18] | have fun proving that. | 祝你愉快地证实此事 |
[28:20] | I’ll contact my lawyer. | 我会联系我的律师 |
[28:23] | I think that’s a good idea. | 我想那是个好主意 |
[28:32] | DNA results on Brenda Collett’s ear. There’s a curve ball. It’s not hers. | 布兰达 科雷特耳朵的DNA结果 是个曲线球, 不是她的耳朵 |
[28:37] | What? | 什么? |
[28:38] | DNA doesn’t lie. | DNA不会说谎 |
[28:39] | That doesn’t make any sense. Is there any ID on the donor? | 完全没道理 找到耳朵主人的ID没? |
[28:44] | Female unknown. | 未知女性 |
[28:45] | Whoever she is, not in the database. It’s a goose egg. | 不管她是谁, 都不在数据库里 是个无名氏 |
[28:48] | The husband ID’d the earring as Brenda’s. | 丈夫认出耳环是布兰达的 |
[28:51] | Isn’t he the one who brought it in? | 也正是他第一个拿过来的, 不是吗? |
[28:53] | Yeah, he is. | 的确是他 |
[28:56] | Starting to look a little convenient, huh? | 看起来有点太顺利了, 哦? |
[28:58] | I’m going to check the ransom note. | 我再回去查勒索信 |
[29:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:07] | Ransom note tell you anything? | 勒索信上查出什么没? |
[29:09] | Latent prints were negative. So was DNA. | 没有找到潜在指纹, 也没有DNA |
[29:12] | What about the instrument? | 书写工具呢? |
[29:13] | Author used a pen. Standard ballpoint from any office supply store. | 用的是一支钢笔 从任何文具店都能买到的标准圆头笔 |
[29:16] | But take a look at this. | 不过看看这个 |
[29:21] | A watermark. | 水印 |
[29:23] | That’s a true watermark. Made during the paper manufacturing process. | 真正的水印, 在纸的制造过程中加入的 |
[29:48] | Can you clean that up? | 能把那弄清楚吗? |
[29:54] | It’s an “A.” | 是个”A” |
[29:58] | It’s Abex. | 代表阿贝克斯. |
[30:00] | We got to get over there. | 从那里查起 |
[30:03] | what can i help? | 能帮你什么忙吗, 中尉? |
[30:04] | We’re looking for Mitch Collett. | 我们要找米奇 科雷特. |
[30:09] | Everybody down! | 所有人趴下! |
[30:10] | Everybody downstairs! | 全部下楼! |
[30:12] | I’ve done everything for you. | 我为你做牛做马 |
[30:14] | This is my wife. | 那是我的妻子 |
[30:15] | How does it feel to have your life in somebody else’s hands? | 命悬他人之手的感觉怎么样? |
[30:18] | Someone who doesn’t care if you die? | 别人对你的生死漠不关心, 又是如何? |
[30:20] | Mitch, Mitch. Put the gun down. | 米奇,米奇, 放下枪 |
[30:22] | Go, go. | 走, 走 |
[30:23] | I asked him for the money to save Brenda. You’ve got half a billion! | 我问他借钱救布兰达 你手里有五亿! |
[30:27] | Mitch, you’re under a lot of pressure. I don’t know what he’s talking about. | 米奇,你经受着很大的压力 我不知道他在说什么 |
[30:29] | I can prove it! | 我能证明! |
[30:31] | You ripped off the money. You made me hide the paper trail. | 你贪污公款! 却让我帮你做假账! |
[30:34] | Mitch, this is not going to help us find Brenda. Put it down. | 米奇,这对拯救布兰达毫无用处 把枪放下 |
[30:38] | You said you’d help me. | 你说过会帮我的 |
[30:39] | I am going to help you, Mitch, but I need time. | 我会帮你,米奇,但我需要时间 |
[30:41] | I just need a few more hours. Give me a few more hours, Mitch. | 我只需要几个小时 再给我几个小时, 米奇. |
[30:46] | Mitch, please. | 米奇,拜托 |
[30:48] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:50] | I just need a few more hours. | 只要再给我几个小时 |
[30:53] | Do it for Brenda. | 为了布兰达. |
[30:58] | Officers. | 警官 |
[31:06] | I’m going to find her, Mitch. | 我会找到她的,米奇. |
[31:09] | I’m going to find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[31:33] | Hey. Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[31:37] | I heard Wolfe asked you out. | 听说沃尔夫约你出去 |
[31:39] | I heard you gave him the go-ahead. | 听说你给了她通行证 |
[31:42] | The way I understood it, it was the other way around. | 我理解的是, 这是婉转的说话 |
[31:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:47] | So what are you guys gonna do, you gonna drink Midori cocktails? | 所以你们准备 准备喝着莫多瑞鸡尾酒? |
[31:51] | Watch movies on the couch? | 在沙发上看电影? |
[31:52] | No, as a matter of fact, we’re gonna go out in public | 不, 事实上我们准备出去, 出去约会 |
[31:56] | ’cause Ryan actually made plans. | 因为瑞恩有自己的计划 |
[32:00] | Well, have fun at the ballet. | 那么, 看芭蕾愉快 |
[32:01] | Wait a minute. You pimp me out to your friend, and it’s my fault? | 等等, 你把我踢给你朋友 这还是我的错? |
[32:06] | Pimped you out? | 踢给我朋友? |
[32:07] | Yeah, I’m cleared for landing? | 对, 我现在是“允许着陆”? |
[32:14] | – It wasn’t like that. – But you said it, right? | – 不是这样的 – 但你就是这么说了, 对不对? |
[32:21] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[32:23] | here’s what I know. | 这是我的理解 |
[32:25] | You and I actually had a chance and you blew it. | 你和我有过机会, 但是你把它给毁了 |
[32:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:50] | Got some kind of trace off of Brenda’s earring. | 在布兰达的耳环上找到些线索 |
[32:53] | Looks like wax. | 像是蜡 |
[32:54] | Yeah, let’s find out. | 让我们弄个明白 |
[33:24] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[33:26] | Yeah, that’s asbestos. | 嗯, 是石棉 |
[33:27] | It’s pretty common. I’m not sure how that helps us. | 寻常之物, 不知道能不能有所帮助 |
[33:30] | Wolfe, that’s your problem, man. | 沃尔夫,那就是你的问题了 |
[33:33] | You don’t think big. | 你不懂得宏观考虑 |
[33:36] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那算是什么意思? |
[33:38] | It means you got a misdemeanor mind in a felony world. | 意识是在这个重罪遍布的世界里 你把人想得太善良了 |
[33:41] | We know the vic had the earring on, okay? | 我们知道受害者戴着耳环, 对吧? |
[33:43] | Chrysotile asbestos. It’s used for its fire-retardant and insulative abilities. | 温石棉, 用来延缓火焰, 有绝缘功能 |
[33:49] | Yeah, asbestos doesn’t just appear on its own. | 对, 石棉很少单独出现 |
[33:52] | These fibers are fragmented, they’re splintered. | 这些织物都是被弄碎的裂片 |
[33:56] | For these asbestos pieces to be broken, they’d have to be removed from something. | 既然这些石棉裂片是被弄碎的 必须有个原先的载体 |
[34:01] | Older buildings. | 老房子 |
[34:02] | I put myself through college scraping those cottage cheese ceilings. | 大学时我就是擦洗老房子的天花板打工赚钱 |
[34:07] | But there’s got to be thousands of buildings with that stuff. | 但有这种天花板的房子起码有好几千幢 |
[34:10] | Abatement like that requires a permit. | 这种方式的除蜡需要可许证 |
[34:12] | Okay, I’ll make a call to the city. | 好吧, 我打个电话给市里 |
[34:13] | No, don’t worry about it. I know a guy. | 不, 没那么麻烦, 我认识人 |
[34:25] | Valera… | 韦雷拉… |
[34:26] | The M.E. log says that you have the ear checked out. | 法医日志说你检查完那只耳朵了? |
[34:28] | Yeah, it’s right here. | 没错, 在那儿呢 |
[34:30] | I really got to look at this ear. | 我真得仔细看看 |
[34:33] | Where does a guy get ahold of an ear like this? | 一个人到哪里去弄这么个耳朵? |
[34:35] | Gravediggers? | 盗墓者? |
[34:37] | No, it’s too well kept. | 不, 保存的太好了 |
[34:39] | What do these look like to you? | 这些看上去像什么? |
[34:42] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[34:44] | piercings? | 耳洞? |
[34:47] | No, the punctures are posterior, | 不, 伤口是死后才有的 |
[34:49] | they’re erratic, they’re uneven. | 而且偏移, 粗糙 |
[34:54] | I think they were made by a suture post mortem. | 我想他们是一种验尸缝合的产物 |
[34:57] | Alexx said the ear was sliced with something sharp, probably by an amateur. | 阿利克斯 说耳朵是被一种利器割下的 也许是个业余的干的 |
[35:01] | An amateur with professional tools. | 拿着专业工具的业余爱好者 |
[35:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:03] | Now Miami is the plastic surgery capital, right? | 迈阿密是整容手术的中心, 对吧? |
[35:07] | You gotta learn somewhere. | 你总得有地方先学习 |
[35:09] | Students practice on cadavers at the university, right? | 大学里的学生在死尸上操练 |
[35:13] | – Hello. – Hey, Alexx. | -你好 -嘿,阿利克斯 |
[35:14] | It’s Ryan. I need to know who has access to cadavers at the university. | 我是瑞恩 我想知道谁能 接触大学里用做学习的尸体? |
[35:28] | Your incision should rise just in front of the cartilage of the ear, | 你的切口应该在耳软骨正前方抬起 |
[35:32] | and around the sideburn. | 环绕着鬓角 |
[35:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:36] | Now make an incision just under the rim of the helix | 现在在耳轮边缘做一个切口 |
[35:41] | in front of the ear… | 在耳朵前面… |
[35:43] | Excuse me. Can I help you with something? | 抱歉, 能为你们做些什么? |
[35:45] | You can’t, but Jack can. | 你不能, 但杰克可以 |
[35:47] | Thought you worked at a nightclub, Jack. | 还以为在酒吧工作呢,杰克. |
[35:50] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[35:51] | Would you excuse us please? | 让我们谈会儿好吗? |
[35:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:58] | That’s my night job. | 那是我晚上的活儿 |
[36:00] | I moonlight.Day job is disposing of medical waste. | 我找的兼职 白天是医学废弃物处理员 |
[36:04] | Liposuction. | 抽脂手术 |
[36:05] | Did you drop an ear along the way? | 路上有没有掉了个耳朵? |
[36:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:10] | Look, I’m earning a living here, okay? Is that’s a crime? | 听着, 我在这里干活挣口饭吃 这也算犯罪吗? |
[36:13] | It’s not a crime unless it’s a $5 million pay day. Where is she, Jack? | 除非一天能赚五百万才是犯罪 她在哪里,杰克? |
[36:16] | We know what happened. Rick hired Charlie, you two partnered up. | 我们知道发生的一切 瑞克雇了查理,你们俩狼狈为奸 |
[36:20] | Then you changed the plan. | 然后你改变了计划 |
[36:21] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[36:22] | Come on, just think about it. | 拜托, 用脑子想想 |
[36:24] | You bet big, you win big. | 下的注大, 赢得也多 |
[36:26] | Its an opportunity of a lifetime. | 这是一生一次的机会啊! |
[36:27] | Man, we are just supposed to scare her. I’m calling this off. | 伙计, 我们只是雇来吓吓她的! 我不干 |
[36:34] | You say a word, | 你说一个字 |
[36:36] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[36:40] | So she’s either dead, Jack, or you’ve got her stashed somewhere. Which is it? | 要么她死了,杰克,要么你把她藏起来了 到底是哪个? |
[36:43] | Feel free to look around. | 你们自己找吧 |
[36:45] | – Jack? – What? | – 杰克? – 什么? |
[36:45] | I’m gonna ask you again. Where is she? | 再问你一遍, 她在哪里? |
[36:50] | This is Wolfe. | 我是沃尔夫. |
[36:52] | Hold on. Just hold on. | 别挂, 等一下 |
[36:55] | Okay, Jack… | 好吧,杰克… |
[36:56] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等等等等一下! |
[36:58] | What do I get for it? | 我说了有什么好处? |
[37:02] | It’s Delko. | 是德科. |
[37:03] | Jack here has an asbestos permit. | 杰克有一张除蜡许可证 |
[37:05] | We’ve got an address. | 我们有地址了 |
[37:06] | Okay, Jack, to answer your question– | 好的,杰克,关于你的问题– |
[37:08] | you get a jail cell. Officer… | 你得到了一间单人牢房, 警官… |
[37:11] | hook him up. | 铐起来 – 是, 长官 |
[37:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:56] | Clear. | 安全! |
[38:02] | Clear! | 安全! |
[38:04] | Clear. | 安全 |
[38:52] | Brenda? | 布兰达? |
[38:54] | I want you to lie still. | 我想要你就这么躺着 |
[38:56] | I was so afraid he was coming back. | 我好怕是他回来了 |
[38:58] | Brenda, you’re fine. We got him. | 布兰达,你没事了, 我们抓到他了 |
[39:00] | Your voice. Yeah. | – 你的声音…… |
[39:02] | I talked to you on the phone. | 我和你通过电话 |
[39:03] | That’s right, that’s me. Mr. Wolfe, the paramedics, please. | 不错, 那是我 沃尔夫, 麻烦去叫急救! |
[39:06] | It made a difference. And I never can thank you enough. | 求救是有用的, 大恩谢不尽啊 |
[39:10] | You don’t have to. Mr. Wolfe. | 不需要, 沃尔夫! |
[39:13] | You hang in there. I want you to lie still. Okay. | 你坚持住, 我想你躺着, 很好 |
[39:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:56] | Do you have any cash? I left mine on the dresser | 你身边有现金吗?我把钱包忘在抽屉里了 |
[39:58] | and Natalia and I are leaving from here. | 纳塔利和我准备从这儿走 |
[40:06] | You serious? | 你来真的? |
[40:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:12] | You want me to pay for your date? | 你要我为你的约会买单? |
[40:14] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会还你的 |
[40:29] | Should be enough for lobster and dessert. | 够吃一顿龙虾和甜点了 |
[40:33] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[40:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:42] | How you doing? | 怎么样了? |
[40:43] | – You ready to go to dinner? – Yeah. | – 准备去吃饭了吗 – 嗯 |
[40:46] | You like calamari? | 喜欢卡拉马里? |
[40:47] | I… yes, I do. | 我……呃, 喜欢 |
[40:48] | You do? | 真的? |
[41:13] | Slight pinch, okay? | 轻轻的一下,好吗? |
[41:18] | You okay? | 还好吗? |
[41:19] | Okay. | 行 |
[41:30] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[41:41] | Okay, everything looks fine. | 很好, 指标看上去都不错 |
[41:43] | I’ll be down the hall if you need anything. | 如果需要的话, 我在楼下 |
[41:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:46] | Thank you, nurse. | 谢谢你, 护士 |
[41:52] | She’s great. | 她很好 |
[41:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:00] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[42:03] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[42:10] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[42:11] | We’re gonna be here for awhile. Why don’t you get some rest, okay? | 我们反正要待一阵子, 为什么不休息会儿 |
[42:18] | Yeah. Okay. | – 嗯 – 好的 |
[43:15] | Horatio? | 霍雷肖? |
[43:18] | It’s okay. | 不会有事的 |
[43:20] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[43:22] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[43:33] | ” CSI:Miami Season 04 Episode 21 ” -=END=- |