时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Turn around and raise your arms! | 转过身去举起手! |
[00:08] | – Hey,take it easy. – Turn around! | – 嘿,别紧张 – 转过去! |
[00:10] | It wasn’t us. You got it wrong. | 不是我们干的 你弄错了 |
[00:11] | Don’t lie to me. | 少跟我来虚的 |
[00:12] | If we took that money– think about it– | 如果我们拿了钱– 好好想一想– |
[00:14] | would we be standing here with you? | 我们还会和你站在这儿? |
[00:16] | I said,turn around! | 我说了,转过去! |
[00:18] | Don’t shoot,please! | 别开枪,求你了! |
[00:19] | – Put your hands up! – We’re telling you the truth. | – 把手举起来! – 我们说的是真话 |
[00:45] | oh,man,check this out. | 哦,伙计,看看这里 |
[00:53] | everyone came through here. | 想象曾经来过此处的名人 |
[00:55] | Sinatra,his rat pack… | 辛那屈,他的“鼠帮” (Rat Pack-60年代美国当红爵士团体) |
[00:57] | yeah,I know,capone. Fascinating. | 对,我知道,卡彭令人着迷 (美国臭名卓著的歹徒) |
[01:00] | Look,we’re running out of room in my truck. | 我车里的空间不够放这么多东西 |
[01:02] | And that light in the window– that’s the sun. | 看到窗户的光线了? –那是阳光 |
[01:10] | Look at the gold leafing on these pillars. | 看看这些柱子上的金叶 |
[01:12] | We can’t take the pillars,wayno. | 我们不能把柱子搬走 |
[01:15] | New owner will strip it down,slap a coat of white gloss over the wholehing. | 新主人会把这些剥光 然后在涂上些白光漆 |
[01:19] | At least it’d brighten this place up. | 最起码能让这地方亮堂点 |
[01:22] | This place gives me the creeps. | 在这地方让我感觉发毛 |
[01:25] | Hey,check behind the concierge desk. There might be some cool stuff. | 看看门警桌子后面 一定有些很棒的东西 |
[01:43] | There’s nothing back here. | 什么都没有 |
[01:56] | tj,you okay? | TJ,你没事吧? |
[02:01] | Tj? | |
[02:37] | deep breaths. Hang in there,sir. | 深呼吸 坚持住,先生 |
[02:46] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[02:48] | Both guys were shot in the back of the head. | 两个人都是后脑中强 |
[02:51] | Execution-style. | 死刑风格 |
[02:52] | Yeah,One rots,one lives– for now. | 对, 一个尸体腐烂了 另一个还活着– 暂时 |
[02:54] | Ids? | 身份? |
[02:56] | They’re brothers. | 兄弟俩 |
[02:57] | Mariano and garcia vargas. And get this: | 马里亚诺和加西亚 维加斯 还有这个: |
[03:00] | They were both packing.45s. Both holstered. | 都带着45口径的枪 都放在皮套里 |
[03:02] | Those young kids called it in. | 那两个男孩报的警 |
[03:04] | They,uh,wayne leonard and tom jennings. | 维恩 里奥纳德和汤姆 詹宁斯 |
[03:07] | Call themselves urban explorers. Fancy label for pilfering. | 号称自己是城市探索者 偷窃的漂亮幌子 |
[03:12] | Hotel was scheduled to be gutted next week. | 酒店下个礼拜要重新内部装修 |
[03:15] | Let’s contact the owner. | 有人正指望着它呢 |
[03:17] | The boys were inside looking for souvenirs. | 两个男孩是进去找点纪念品 |
[03:20] | they found more than that. | 他们所获远大于此 |
[03:39] | CSI: Miami Season 04 Episode 20 “Free Fall” | “自由落体” |
[04:22] | you going to visit that guy in the hospital? | 你要去看住院的那个伤者? |
[04:26] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[04:28] | Saw him go in the ambulance. | 我看见他进救护车了 |
[04:29] | Head wound. Doubt you’ll get Anything out of him. | 头部重伤 我觉得很难从他那里得到什么线索 |
[04:31] | That’s why we rely on evidence, like his clothes and his property. | 正因如此我们才用证据说话, 例如他的衣服和个人物品 |
[04:35] | This building’s the perfect place for a cover-up. | 这建筑给秘密组织做基地不错 |
[04:38] | A cover-up. You’re kidding. | 秘密组织, 别搞笑了 |
[04:39] | Anything in there’s going to be rubble soon. | 里面的一切即将化为瓦砾了 |
[04:42] | Erica,why are you looking for a story in this? | 艾丽卡, 为什么你要从这里挖掘故事? |
[04:46] | It’s just another day in miami. Don’t make this bigger than is. | 这只是迈阿密平凡的一天 别弄得太夸张了 |
[04:49] | Bigger opens doors for me in atlanta. | 夸张才有可能敲开亚特兰大的门 |
[04:51] | Yeah,well,fabricating stories closes doors for you in miami. | 对,没错,虚构故事 让迈阿密对你关上了大门 |
[05:08] | room conditions,daylight cycle. How long you think he’s been in here? | 根据屋内环境,而且阳光曝晒 你认为她死了多久了? |
[05:11] | Well,my entomologist will confirm. | 我的昆虫学家会确认此事 |
[05:14] | Based on the size of this fly larvae, | 根据这些蛆虫的大小 |
[05:17] | he’s been here almost three days. | 他死了有三天了 |
[05:23] | Entrance wound says nine-mil or .38. | 伤口是由九毫米或者38口径手枪造成的 |
[05:27] | Through-and-through. | 贯穿身体 |
[05:29] | Yeah,but through-and-through to where? | 对,但是贯穿身体后去了哪里? |
[05:31] | The direction of this spatter means the round could be all the way out in the street. | 血液溅落的方向说明 子弹可能从任何一个角度掉落到街上 |
[05:37] | The other victim had a head wound, too,is that right? | 另一个受害者也是头部受伤,对么? |
[05:39] | Yeah,but that bullet isn’t yours, calleigh,honey. | 对,不过那颗子弹可就不归你管了 凯丽, 亲爱的 |
[05:42] | It went on an ambulance ride. | 它坐救护车走了 |
[05:45] | He’s critical. | 他是关键的人 |
[05:46] | And you think he lasted three days in here with him? | 你觉得他能在这和尸体躺了三天? |
[05:49] | Yeah. Based on his level of dehydration, | 没错, 根据他脱水的情况 |
[05:52] | he went into the tub at the same time. | 他是同时进入浴缸的 |
[05:54] | And he couldn’t get out. | 而且他没法出来 |
[06:00] | The maggots devoured the infected tissue surrounding | 蛆虫噬食了伤口附近的感染组织 |
[06:03] | the entrance wound,keeping it clean. | 使其保持清洁 |
[06:06] | And that’s wt kept him alive. | 而这就是他活下来的原因 |
[06:09] | That’s amazing. | 叹为观止 |
[06:12] | I think he’d use other words to describe it. | 我想他会用另外一个词来形容 |
[06:17] | Listen,I don’t know either one of these vargas brothers. | 听着,我根本不认识什么维加斯兄弟 |
[06:20] | I bought this old hotel with the idea that I would restore it to its original glory. | 我买下这个旧酒店 是为了令它重现辉煌 |
[06:24] | I noticed that you,uh… | 我发觉你 |
[06:26] | that you have no security. | 没有安排警卫 |
[06:28] | My advisor told me to qt blowing money on it. | 我的顾问让我别在这方面白扔钱 |
[06:31] | I figured there was nothing left to steal, so I cut back. | 我觉得这里没有什么可偷的 就削减了这项开支 |
[06:33] | We’re not talking about somebody walking away with a couple of lumpy mattresses. | 我们现在说的不是某人偷走了 什么凹凸不平的床垫 |
[06:37] | Someone took lives here. | 而是有人在这里杀人 |
[06:40] | Listen,I understand, but I cannot afford delays. | 听着,我很理解 但是我负担不起拖延施工的损失 |
[06:43] | My structural engineer says, | 我的建筑工程师说 |
[06:45] | if I file for an extension now, I won’t be cutting ribbon in 11 months. | 如果现在拖延工期 无法在11个月内竣工剪彩 |
[06:50] | I’m crying inside,mr. Suero. | 我的内心在哭泣, 苏罗先生 |
[06:52] | We’ll need a list of employees from your contractor. | 我需要一份你的承建公司雇员的名单 |
[06:54] | As well as everybody on your payroll. Weill… | 还有你工资表上的每个雇员 我们– |
[06:58] | be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[07:12] | This is mariano vargas’s condo. | 这是马里亚诺 维加斯的公寓 |
[07:16] | Looks like we weren’t the only ones interested in what the vargas brothers were doing. | 看来还有其他人 对维加斯兄弟的所作所为感兴趣 |
[07:20] | Background check says he and garcia were part-time janitors. | 背景调查上说他和加西亚是兼职警卫 |
[07:26] | A lot of bags here. | 这有好多袋子 |
[07:29] | Whatere they cleaning up with these? | 他们用这些清理什么? |
[07:32] | Well,something smells hinky. I’ll run his background. | 嗯,有些事挺可疑 我会查查他的背景 |
[07:42] | Looks likeariano found work that paid better. | 看来马里亚诺找了一份薪水更高的工作 |
[07:50] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[07:55] | Well,that’s a nice chunk of cabbage. | 哦,这可是一大捆漂亮的美元 |
[08:00] | He was hiding money. | 他偷藏钱 |
[08:01] | Yeah,but why? | 没错,但是为什么? |
[08:03] | Legal gambling,drugs? | 非法赌博, 毒品? |
[08:05] | Never anything good. | 从来没有好事 |
[08:06] | We found his van down in the parking lot. We’ll have it impounded. | 我们发现他的货车停在停车场 已经被我们扣留了 |
[08:11] | Let me get this back to the lab, see where it takes us. | 我把这个带回实验室 看看能有什么线索 |
[08:23] | Hey,calleigh. | 嘿,凯丽 |
[08:24] | Hey. | 你好 |
[08:25] | These the bills you called me about? | 你把我叫来就是为了这些钞票? |
[08:27] | Yeah. I was wondering if you could run the serial numbers. | 对, 我想也许你能追查这些钞票的序列号 |
[08:29] | Sure. I’ll run the plate and stack numbers, too. See what comes up in t system. | 当然 我还会查查印版和每捆的编号 看看系统中能有什么发现 |
[08:33] | Great. | 太好了 |
[08:34] | So,we’re working together on this one? | 那么,我们合作办这次的案子? |
[08:36] | You called,cal. | 你打的电话,凯丽 |
[08:38] | For an expert opinion. Do not try and bigfoot my case. | 只是征询专家的意见 别试图对我的案子指手画脚 |
[08:41] | Is this the way it’s gonna be? | 非要这样么? |
[08:43] | What? | 什么? |
[08:43] | From now on,you and I, just ’cause I got engaged? | 从现在开始,你和我 就因为我订婚了? |
[08:47] | It is not because you got engaged. Its because you didn’t tell me. | 不是因为你订婚了 而是因为你没告诉我 |
[08:49] | I was looking for the right time. | 我想找一个适当的时机 |
[08:51] | There is no right time. You just have to stand and deliver. | 没有什么适当的时机 只要站在这里告诉我就行了 |
[08:56] | So, | 那么 |
[08:57] | do you think you can find anything else off these bills? | 从这捆钞票上发现别的什么吗? |
[09:01] | Okay,my hundred-dollar bill, all right? | 好的, 我的百元美钞, 看到了吧? |
[09:04] | Must be nice to work for the feds. | 为联邦调查局工作一定待遇不错 |
[09:09] | You see the difference? | 看出差别了么? |
[09:11] | Yeah the portrait of benjamin franklin’s bigger. | 嗯, 本杰明・富兰克林的头像更大 |
[09:13] | That’s not all. | 还有其他的 |
[09:17] | You see the gray 100 in the bottom left corner of the bill? | 看见钞票左下方的灰色数字100了么? |
[09:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:21] | It’s not gray. It’s actually the text usa100 | 那不是灰色的 实际上是字符”USA100″ |
[09:23] | imbedded a classified number of times within the bill. | 以固定的次数重复镶嵌 |
[09:27] | That’s a nice security feature to prevent counterfeiting. | 这真是防止伪造的不错的安全特征 |
[09:29] | It’s called microprinting. | 这是微缩印刷 |
[09:31] | Introduced in 1990 on this denomination. | 1990年引入到这一领域的 |
[09:33] | Now look at your mystery bill. | 现在看看你的神秘的钞票 |
[09:44] | There’s no microprinting. | 没有微缩印刷 |
[09:45] | Your bill’s at least 16 years old. | 你的钞票至少有16年历史了 |
[09:47] | Average hundred is normally in circulation for only nine. | 一般的百元大钞只有九年的流通期限 |
[09:49] | So,how did these survive the cut? | 那么,这些是怎么保存下来的? |
[09:51] | These were kept underground. | 是秘密保留的 |
[09:52] | I’ve seen this before on drug cartel cases. | 我在之前的贩毒集团案子看过 |
[09:55] | You can’t tell that by looking at them. | 你不能光凭看几眼就这么说 |
[09:57] | Can,too. See the edges? | 我可以 看看钞票边缘? |
[10:00] | They’re frayed. I noticed that. | 磨损了我注意到了 |
[10:02] | – You’re looking at rat bites. – Rat bites? | – 你看见的是老鼠啃啮的痕迹 – 老鼠啃啮? |
[10:04] | Drug cartels have a cash flow problem. | 毒品集团有现金流动问题 |
[10:06] | Too much currency to move, so while it sits, | 太多的现金需要转移 所以当现金暂时停留– |
[10:08] | waiting to be laundered, rats snack on it. | 等候洗钱的时候 老鼠先把它们当点心了 |
[10:16] | Does it help us? | 这对我们有帮助么? |
[10:18] | Only if you have something to compare it to. | 只有当你需要比对的时候才能起作用 |
[10:21] | It’s a start. | 这只是开始 |
[10:28] | The license plate on mariano vargas’s van turned up something today. | 今天在马里亚诺 维加斯的 货车牌照上发现点情况 |
[10:31] | A parking ticket in front of miami-dade bank three days ago. | 一张三天前迈阿密-达德银行 门前的停车收据 |
[10:34] | Three days ago? That’s the same day his brother died. | 三天前? 这是他兄弟遇害的日子 |
[10:36] | You tell that to h? | 告诉老霍了么? |
[10:37] | I’m gonna meet him over at the bank for a little knock-and-talk. | 我和他在银行集合去进行一次讯问 |
[10:39] | All right. Well,look,I can hook you up with some photos of the hundred-dollar bills. | 我可以用一些百元钞票的照片 帮你抛砖引玉 |
[10:42] | Somebody’s got to start talking. | 总得有个人打开话题 |
[10:47] | Anybody try to pass on this currency at your bank that you know of? | 你知道什么人想通过你的银行转移这笔现金? |
[10:53] | No. This is outdated. It’s damaged. | 不 这已经停用的而且损坏了 |
[10:54] | We would have taken this note out of circulation. | 我们早就让这种钞票退出流通了 |
[10:56] | Did someone tell you it came from here? | 有人告诉你这些是从这里流传出去的么? |
[10:58] | We recovered it from mariano vargas’s apartment. | 我们在马里亚诺 维加斯的公寓发现的 |
[11:01] | He got a parking ticket in front of your bank three days ago | 他有一张三天前你们银行前门的停车证 |
[11:04] | you recognize him? | 你认识他么? |
[11:05] | No,I don’T. | 不认识 |
[11:06] | Anything out of the ordinary happen that day around here? | 那天这里有什么不寻常的事发生么? |
[11:10] | Not in the bank,no. | 银行里没有 |
[11:12] | Ay,well, how about outside the bank? | 好,嗯, 那银行外面呢? |
[11:14] | Well, a client’s car got stolen out by the atm. | 在自动提款机附近 有个客户的车被盗了 |
[11:17] | What kind of a car? | 哪种车? |
[11:19] | It was a,uh, a corvette,I think. Red. | 是一辆,呃,科尔维特跑车 我想应该是 红色的 |
[11:28] | Did your security cameras see anything? | 你的监控录像拍到什么了么? |
[11:30] | Unfortunately,no. Our atm camera was down. | 很遗憾,没有 我们的自动摄录机坏了 |
[11:33] | It was actually scheduled for service that afternoon. | 实际上那天下午正好要修理的 |
[11:35] | Th’s convenient. | 坏的真是时候啊 |
[11:37] | What are you insinuating? | 你在暗示什么? |
[11:38] | I am insinuating no one is telling us anything, including you. | 包括你在内的所有人 都没有提供任何线索 |
[11:47] | Horatio said a red corvette was stolenutside miami-dade bank. | 霍雷肖说一辆红色科尔维特跑车 在迈阿密-达德银行外面被盗 |
[11:51] | Yeah,I’m searching the impound database. | 对,我正在查找相关的犯罪记录 |
[11:55] | We got a match. | 有一个相符的 |
[11:56] | Yeah,leo and sienna. Remember them? That’s the car they stole. | 对, 里奥和西耶娜 还记得他们么? 那是他们偷的那辆车 |
[12:01] | We caught them on the drawbridge with a bag of cash that same day we got the two-fer. | 在吊桥上抓到他们, 手里还拿着一袋现金 双尸命案的同一天 |
[12:05] | Don’t make me shoot you. | 别逼我开枪 |
[12:14] | they’re in county. Prelim’s in 23 days. | 他们还在县监狱, 23天后预审 |
[12:20] | – Hello? – Yeah,wolfe. It’s delko. | – 喂? – 嘿,沃尔夫 我是德科 |
[12:22] | Listen,pull the evidence box on leo riggs and sienna stone. | 听着,复查里奥 瑞格斯 和西耶娜 斯通的证据箱 |
[12:25] | – From the drawbridge? – Yeah. | – 桥上抓到的那两个? – 对 |
[12:27] | I think they might be connected to the shootings at the delgado hotel. | 他们可能和戴尔加多酒店的凶案有关 |
[12:29] | – You got it. – Thanks. | – 明白了 – 谢谢 |
[12:32] | Thanks,tripp. | 多谢,特里普 |
[12:35] | Okay,leo and sienna’s case. | 好吧,里奥和西耶娜的案子 |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:39] | What did we recover from them? | 我们要再找些什么? |
[12:43] | nine-mil. | 九毫米 |
[12:47] | The arrest report said the gun was dirty. Could’ve been fired. | 拘捕报告上说枪上有火药痕迹 应该开过 |
[12:51] | What caliber gun was used to shoot the vargas brothers? | 打中维加斯兄弟的枪是多少口径的? |
[12:55] | .38 caliber,or a nine-mil. | 38口径,或者是九毫米 |
[12:57] | And how much time between the corvette being stolen | 那么科尔维特跑车被盗和 |
[12:59] | and leo and sienna surrendering at the drawbridge? | 里奥与西耶娜被包围相距多长时间? |
[13:03] | An hour and a half. | 一个半小时 |
[13:05] | That’s plenty of time to meet the vargas brothers at the delgado hotel and shoot them. | 这足够他们在戴尔加多酒店 与维加斯见面并枪杀他们 |
[13:09] | Let’s take a look at the money we caught them with. | 来看看他们被捕时带的钱 |
[13:11] | $1,200. | 1,200美元 |
[13:13] | Rest was donated to the citizens of miami. | 其他的都捐赠给迈阿密的市民了 |
[13:17] | – Wait a minute. – What? | – 等等 – 怎么了? |
[13:21] | – Rat bites. – What’s that mean? | – 老鼠啃啮 – 什么意思? |
[13:23] | It means that leo and sienna were moving the same money as the vargas brothers. | 证明里奥和西耶娜与维加斯兄弟 转移的是同一笔钱 |
[13:47] | You two seem to have an incredibly calm disposition, | 你们二人心态似乎难以置信的平和 |
[13:48] | almost like you’ve been through this before. | 好像你们曾经经历过类似的情况 |
[13:50] | Well,sienna and i aren’t very good at staying out of trouble. | 没错,西耶娜和我总是麻烦缠身 |
[13:53] | Seems to follow us wherever we go. | 简直如影随形 |
[13:55] | Having to return for a preliminary hearing– does that change anything for you? | 回来接受预审– 对你们有什么影响么? |
[13:59] | We’ll need one of thos appointment books, I guess. | 我想我们需要一本指定书籍 |
[14:04] | that’s all for now. Back to you in the newsroom. | 先到这里 在直播间再见 |
[14:06] | And we’re clear. | 暂停播放 |
[14:10] | Another roadblock. | 又一个路障 |
[14:11] | We just ha a question. | 我们只想问一个问题 |
[14:13] | They’ve been released on bail, haven’t they? | 他们正保释在外,对吧? |
[14:14] | I mean,we were live. | 我是说,我们是现场直播 |
[14:15] | Get that microphone out of here now. | 把你的麦克风拿开,立刻 |
[14:18] | Okay,fine. Just don’t start doing the badge thing. | 好, 你省省吧, 用不着掏你的警徽 |
[14:23] | We’re off to theairmark. Can we do this there? | 我们正要去“菲尔马克”酒店 你们能去那里问话么? |
[14:26] | A couple mojitos may warm your blood. What do you say? | 一杯莫吉托鸡尾酒也许能让你们热血沸腾 你们觉得怎么样? |
[14:29] | We’ll pass. | 我们不感兴趣 |
[14:30] | The cash we caught you with on the drawbridge– where’d it come from? | 在桥上被捕时你们拿的那些钱– 是从哪里来的? |
[14:33] | What’s it matter? We gave it all away. | 有什么关系么? 我们把那当成赠品都发出去了 |
[14:35] | What? You don’t watch the news? | 怎么? 难道你没看新闻么? |
[14:37] | Mariano and garcia vargas. | 马里亚诺和加西亚 维加斯 |
[14:40] | You know them? | 认识他们么? |
[14:42] | No,sorry. I can’t say we do. | 不,不好意思 我只能说不认识 |
[14:44] | So… we good? | 那么我们能走了么 ? |
[14:47] | They were shot at the delgado hotel. Ons in surgery. The other’s dead. | 他们在戴尔加多酒店遭枪击 一个正在动手术 另一个已经身亡 |
[14:51] | So,no,we’re not good. | 那么,不,你们还不能走 |
[14:53] | Such a violent city– miami. | 罪恶之城–迈阿密 |
[14:57] | Protecting it must be such a burden. | 守卫她可是个重担 |
[14:59] | You get off work, come meet us at the bar,okay? | 你们结束工作之后 来酒吧找我们,怎么样? |
[15:06] | they’re tied to this. | 他们和这事有牵连 |
[15:08] | Well,we have their gun from the drawbridge. We just don’t have anything to match it to. | 对,我们有他们在桥上的枪 只是没有找到与之相符的证据 |
[15:12] | See if mariano vargas is out of surgY. We need that bullet. | 去看看马里亚诺 维加斯的手术是否结束 我们需要那颗子弹 |
[15:15] | I’ll find it. | 我会去拿来的 |
[15:19] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[15:20] | Come here for a second. I want to talk to you. | 过来一下有事和你说 |
[15:26] | Do you realize what you’re doing? | 你知不知道自己在干什么? |
[15:28] | What am I doing? | 我干什么了? |
[15:30] | These people are into something. | 这些人牵扯到一些事情里 |
[15:32] | Cartel money,murder. | 贩毒集团资金,谋杀 |
[15:35] | They’re dangerous. | 他们很危险 |
[15:36] | What cartel? | 什么集团? |
[15:38] | What kind of drugs? I haven’t gotten it out of them yet. | 什么毒品? 我还没从他们那里挖出什么呢 |
[15:39] | Erica, | 艾丽卡 |
[15:41] | this isn’t a game show. | 这可不是游戏节目 |
[15:43] | You could be putting yourself in harm’s way. | 我不该把自己置诸险地 |
[15:45] | This is my career. | 这是我的工作 |
[15:47] | It could be your life. | 这可能危及你的生命 |
[16:02] | – H. – You go to the hospital? | – 老霍 – 你去医院了么? |
[16:04] | Yeah,just got back. | 对,刚回来 |
[16:06] | You get the bullet? | 拿到子弹了? |
[16:07] | No. They can’t give it to us. | 没有 他们无法取出子弹 |
[16:09] | The surgeon says it’s a nine-millimeter round, | 医生说是颗九毫米口径的子弹, |
[16:11] | and it’s the only thing keeping mariano vargas alive. | 马里亚诺 维加斯只有靠它才能活下来 |
[16:13] | They pull it out of him, he’s gonna bleed to death. | 如果取出子弹, 他会流血致死 |
[16:15] | The hospital did give me his clothes and his personal property. | 医院把他的衣服和个人物品给我了 |
[16:19] | I was gonna run it over to trace. | 我去看看能不能找到点线索 |
[16:19] | Okay,before you do,go back to the hotel and get the second bullet. | 好的,在此之前 去酒店取回第二颗子弹 |
[16:23] | Through-and-through that killed garcia. | 贯穿身体杀死加西亚的那颗 |
[16:25] | That’s the one. | 就是那颗 |
[16:35] | I thought peter elliott was helping us. | 我以为彼得 艾里奥特能帮帮忙 |
[16:37] | He is. At my request. | 他帮了, 应我的邀请 |
[16:39] | Doesn’t want to get his, uh,pretty suit dirty? | 不想弄脏他的,嗯,优质西装? |
[16:42] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[16:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:44] | Maybe he’s e-mailing quantico… | 也许在给匡帝科发电子邮件 |
[16:46] | having lunch with his fiancee… | 和他的未婚妻吃午餐 |
[16:49] | any luck finding the bullet othe street? | 街上的子弹有什么好消息么? |
[16:51] | Oh,a couple guys with metal detectors. We’re striking out. | 哦,很多拿着金属探测仪的同事在找 但是失败了 |
[16:56] | Well… | 嗯 |
[16:59] | we know it has to be on this end of the room, | 我们知道子弹一定是来自于这个方向 |
[17:01] | because the direction of the blood spatter on the sink means | 因为血液溅落下降的方向说明 |
[17:04] | the round would have had to travel that way. | 子弹按这个轨迹射出的 |
[17:19] | maybe it never made it outside. | 也许子弹根本就没有射出这个房间 |
[17:22] | There’s a dust void. | 那有块地方没有灰 |
[17:25] | I think the bullet hit whatever was here. | 我想子弹射入到这儿的什么东西里面了 |
[17:29] | Those teenagers combing through this place. | 那些男孩来过这个地方 |
[17:32] | I think I’ll find out what they went home with. | 我想我得看看他们带什么回家了 |
[17:39] | How long have u been doing this? | 你干这活多长时间了? |
[17:43] | about a year. | 一年左右吧 |
[17:45] | You call yourself an urban explorer, but you do realize you’re a thief. | 你说你自己是个都市探索者 其实你也明白你是个小贼 |
[17:49] | Look,nobo wants this stuff. | 听着,这都是没人要的东西 |
[17:52] | If they did, it wouldn’t just be lying around. | 如果有人要,就不会随便扔在地上了 |
[17:55] | It’s still private property, wayne. Think about it. | 这还是私人财产 维恩 想想吧 |
[18:13] | Is this from the delgado hotel? | 这是从戴尔加多酒店拿的? |
[18:15] | Yeah,it’s a royal quiet deluxe. 1952 model; | 对,这是个真正的皇家风格的华丽款 1952年版 |
[18:20] | I grabbed it before the cops came. | 我在警察来之前拿的 |
[18:28] | The model comes with a bullet. | 这上面有颗子弹 |
[18:35] | Is it new or old? | 是新弄上的还是本来就有的? |
[18:41] | It’s old enough. | 已经在那里够久了 |
[19:10] | Calleigh? | 凯丽? |
[19:12] | The typewriter round’s pretty mangled. | 打字机里的子弹损伤过大 |
[19:14] | Too mangled to work with? | 大到无法辨别么? |
[19:16] | I had enough to tell that the striations didn’t match. | 我有足够证据说明擦痕不符 |
[19:21] | So,leo and sienna’s gun from the drawbridge was not used on the rgas brothers. | 所以,里奥和西耶娜在桥上拿的枪 不是射击维加斯兄弟的那一把 |
[19:24] | Correct. They didn’t kill them, | 没错 他们不是凶手, |
[19:27] | but they did have some of their money. | 但是他俩拿了他们的钱 |
[19:28] | I don’t know. Maybe they were couriers. | 我不知道 也许他们负责运输 |
[19:30] | Okay,it’s time to pay tm a visit. | 好,是时候拜访他们了 |
[19:51] | Come on,guys.We only have four minutes till our live shot. | 快点,伙计们 还有四分钟就要开始现场直击了 |
[19:54] | How do I look? | 我看上去如何? |
[19:55] | Composition’s better if your heads are closer together. | 如果你们的头靠在一起 照片的布局会更好 |
[19:58] | Is it better if i move in like this? | 我这样效果是不是更好? |
[20:03] | hello. | 你好 |
[20:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[20:06] | Well,leo and sienna mentioned mojitos at the fairmark. | 嗯,里奥和西耶娜提过 “菲尔马克”的莫吉托鸡尾酒 |
[20:09] | Nobody said anything about the penthouse suite. | 可没人说过顶楼套房 |
[20:11] | Other markets want a piece of the action now. | 现在观众需要一次刺激 |
[20:18] | So,you’re hiding them. | 你把他们藏在这里? |
[20:20] | I have to keep them der wraps if I want to have creative control over my story. | 如果我希望自己的故事具有独创性 我不得不把他们藏起来 |
[20:23] | I already warned you about this. | 关于此事我已经警告过你了 |
[20:25] | Listen,This is gonna get me on cable news. | 听着,这能让我进入有线新闻网 |
[20:28] | Looks like you’re set up for an exclusive. | 看起来你得到了独家新闻 |
[20:30] | Look at the ratings. They’ve tripled in three days. | 看看收视率 三天内增加了三倍 |
[20:32] | Ople are launching leo and sienna web sites. | 有人给里奥和西耶娜建网站 |
[20:40] | stay down,stay down! | 蹲下,蹲下! |
[20:47] | is everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧? |
[20:50] | You see muzzle flash out there? | 你看见外面枪口的火花了? |
[20:51] | No. Nothing. Shooter could be anywhere. | 没有 什么也没有 枪手可能在任何地方 |
[20:54] | This is csi duquesne. We’ve got shots fired at the fairmark hotel. | 我是犯罪现场调查员杜凯恩 我们刚才在”菲尔马克”酒店遇枪击 |
[20:57] | Requesting immediate backup. | 需要紧急支援 |
[21:03] | Erica. | 艾丽卡 |
[21:07] | Erica? | 艾丽卡? |
[21:11] | They say I have to go to the er. Am I…? | 他们说我得去急诊室 我是不是… |
[21:12] | They just want to make sure they got all the glass out. But the emt says you’re fine. | 他们只是想确定所有的玻璃碎片都被取出 紧急医疗组说你没什么大碍 |
[21:16] | You’re dying to say “I told you so,” aren’t you? | 你特想说 “我早警告过你了” 是不是? |
[21:18] | No. I’m not. I’m just glad it wasn’t worse. | 不, 不是的 我只是为事情没有更糟而庆幸 |
[21:20] | Maybe I’m crazy,but for a big story, I don’t mind a little flesh wound. | 也许我很疯狂,但是为了一件惊天大事 受点小伤不算什么 |
[21:23] | You are crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[21:24] | You got a nail through your eye on a case. How’s that different? | 你为了案子可以刺伤眼睛 这有什么分别? |
[21:27] | Well,for one thing,erica, I’m a cop. | 嗯,有一件事得提醒你一下,艾丽卡, 我是警察 |
[21:29] | Get to the hospital. | 去医院吧 |
[21:36] | Who’s trying to kill you,leo? | 谁想杀你,里奥? |
[21:38] | I was hoping you could tell us. | 我还希望你能告诉我们呢 |
[21:41] | It’s gotta be some crazed groupie. We have a huge fan base. | 这应该是什么狂热的仰慕者 我们可是有一大群粉丝 |
[21:45] | This is not a fan. You threw somebody else’s money off the drawbridge. | 这可不是仰慕者 你们把别人的钱从大桥上扔下去了 |
[21:49] | And now they’re coming to get you. | 他们现在来找你们算账了 |
[21:52] | When sienna and I stole that car, the money was already in it. | 我和西耶娜头偷辆车时 钱已经在那里了 |
[21:56] | And that’s as far as our story goes. | 我只能说到这里 |
[21:57] | Leo,in my humble opinion, you’re over your head. | 里奥,恕我直言, 你脑子不清醒 |
[22:02] | Well,that’s all I got. | 嗯,这就是我得到的一切 |
[22:04] | Until you find something more– | 在你发现更多情况之前– |
[22:06] | nice knowing ya. | 很高兴认识你 |
[22:08] | I am offering you police protection right now. | 我现在向你提供警方保护 |
[22:16] | I’ll take my chances. | 我不接受 |
[22:17] | You’re making a mistake. | 你这是在犯错误 |
[22:24] | – You done,leo? – We’re outta here. | – 结束了,里奥? – 我们现在就离开这儿 |
[22:28] | Sonny and cher came into this city with the clothes on their back. | 桑尼和切尔来到这个城市,身后背着衣裳 |
[22:32] | When we arrested them,all they had was a gun and that bag of money. | 我们拘捕他们的时候 他们身上只有那把枪和那袋钱 |
[22:35] | What about the car? | 车呢? |
[22:36] | Pd tow yard released it yesterday. | 昨天警局将那辆车解禁了 |
[22:38] | To who? | 给谁了? |
[22:39] | Back to the registered owner. | 还给合法车主 |
[22:40] | Okay,frank,bring him in here before somebody else dies. | 好的,弗兰克,在又有人出事之前 把他带到这里来 |
[22:51] | Danny harper, | 丹尼 哈珀 |
[22:52] | you’re the registered owner of a car that’s been pretty busy lately. | 你是一辆车的注册车主 那是辆之后令公众瞩目的车 |
[22:55] | Danny… | 丹尼 |
[22:57] | are you involved in this? | 你和这事有关么? |
[22:59] | Involved in what? | 什么事? |
[23:01] | Look, this whole leo and sienna thing on the news– | 听着, 让里奥和西耶娜上新闻的事– |
[23:03] | it doesn’t involve me. | 与我无关 |
[23:04] | Police report said you left the keys in the ignition outside the bank. | 警察说你把车钥匙留在启动装置上了 |
[23:08] | Did you leave your brain in the glove compartment, too? | 怎么,把你的记忆力也留在汽车仪表板 的小储存柜里了? |
[23:10] | I mean, who does that? | 我的意思是,是谁干的? |
[23:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:17] | Look, I just couldn’t keep up withhe payments. | 听着, 我付不出帐单了 |
[23:21] | So you wanted to ditch the vehicle. | 所以你准备放弃自己的车? |
[23:23] | Figured I’d collect some insurance, | 我想我能得到一定的保险赔偿金 |
[23:24] | cut my losses. | 减少我的损失 |
[23:36] | And it happened real quick. | 一切发生的太快了 |
[23:37] | You know, corner of my eye, | 你知道, 我用余光看见, |
[23:39] | I see this couple approaching down the sidewalk. | 那对夫妻从人行道走来 |
[23:47] | You put it on a platter, man. | 你把这车放这就是让人随便拿吧, 伙计 |
[23:50] | Have a nice day! | 祝你愉快! |
[23:53] | it was supposed to just disappear, right? | 它应该就这么消失了, 对吧? |
[23:55] | I mean, that’s what happens when a car gets stolen. | 我的意思是, 一辆车丢了就该是这样 |
[23:57] | Mine ends up on the leo and sienna show– | 但是我的车却最终出现在 里奥和西耶娜的秀里– |
[24:00] | drawbridges and flying money. | 吊桥和漫天飞舞的美元 |
[24:02] | That money came from your car. | 那些钱是你车里拿的 |
[24:04] | If I had a bag of cash sitting in my car, | 如果我有一大袋美元坐在我的车里 |
[24:07] | why would I be stopping at an atm? | 我为什么还要去自动提款机取钱? |
[24:10] | They grabbed a bag out of a van parked near my car. | 他们从停在我附近的一辆货车里拿的钱 |
[24:13] | You wanna? | 你要去? |
[24:13] | I don’t wanna go there no more. | 我再也不想去那了 |
[24:16] | You don’t even know what’s in there. | 你都不知道里面放的是什么 |
[24:17] | We’re in front of a bank, baby. | 我们可是在银行门口, 宝贝 |
[24:19] | Let’s take one and find out. | 让我们先拿一个再看看里面有什么 |
[24:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:32] | danny… | 丹尼 |
[24:32] | the bag that leo was carrying was heavy, wasn’t it? | 里奥拿的袋子很重, 是么? |
[24:37] | He was struggling with it, yeah. | 他拿得挺费力, 没错 |
[24:38] | Units on the scene said sienna was waving the bag all over the place. | 现场的分队说西耶娜到处挥舞那个袋子 |
[24:45] | Which means we’re missing a whole lot of dough. | 这说明有很多钱不见了 |
[24:47] | Yes, it does– | 对, 让我们– |
[24:48] | back to the car. | 再回去看看那辆车 |
[25:52] | I know where the rest of leo and sienna’s money went. | 我知道里奥和西耶娜其余的钱去哪里了 |
[25:55] | Both door panels were pulled and stuffed. | 两扇门的嵌板都被打开并塞满了钱 |
[25:57] | There’s got to be over a million dollars there, eric, | 那有超过一百万美元,艾瑞克 |
[26:00] | stashed before they got to the drawbridge. | 他们去大桥之前偷放在那里的 |
[26:25] | maybe they were going to come back for the car after it got released from the impound. | 也许他们预审释放之后 会回车这里取钱 |
[26:29] | But we beathem to it, eric. | 但是我们找到了钱, 艾瑞克 |
[26:31] | Looks like it was munched by rats. | 看起来被老鼠咬过 |
[26:32] | It’s probably cartel money. | 这很可能是贩毒集团的钱 |
[26:34] | They’re safer without it. | 没有这些钱他们更安全 |
[26:35] | Not if the shooter thinks thestill have it. | 如果枪手认为钱还在他们那里 就不是这样了 |
[26:48] | – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[26:50] | Is that the one of the rounds from the penthouse? | 这是从楼顶套房拿来的那发子弹? |
[26:51] | I pulled it out of the wall after emt took erica away. | 紧急医疗把艾丽卡带走之后 我从墙里取出来的 |
[26:54] | Is s still at the hospital? | 她还在医院里? |
[26:55] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[26:56] | She thinks this story’s going toake her to cable news. | 她认为这个故事能把她带入有线新闻网 |
[26:58] | Well, it may. | 嗯, 可能 |
[27:00] | The gun used at the fairmark penthouse also fired the round | 在菲尔马克的顶楼套房找到的那颗子弹和 |
[27:03] | that killed garcia vargas that I pulled from the typewriter. | 我从打字机里取出的枪杀加西亚 维加斯 的子弹来自同一支枪 |
[27:07] | They match striations. | 它们的弹道擦痕相符 |
[27:10] | The vargas brothers paid for the miing million with their lives. | 维加斯兄弟为丢失的一百万美元 付出了生命的代价 |
[27:13] | Leo and sienna are going to be next.. | 里奥和西耶娜就是下一个 |
[27:15] | so, what do you want to do? | 那么你想怎么办? |
[27:16] | Chase leo and sienna or who’s after them? | 跟踪里奥和西耶娜 还是追踪跟踪他们的人? |
[27:19] | I think we need to find the source of that cash. | 我认为我们应该找出钱的来源 |
[27:22] | The camera at the atm at the bank was out of order. | 银行门前自动提款机的录像出了故障 |
[27:24] | Could have been helpful. | 没什么用处 |
[27:28] | Mariano had a parking ticket in front of miami-dade bank. | 马里亚诺有一张迈阿密-达德银行 门前的停车收据 |
[27:31] | What about the parking meters? | 停车计时器呢? |
[27:32] | Aren’t they testing the new ones at 23rd street? | 23街不是正在测试新式的停车计么? |
[27:37] | Prototype parking meter looks like a gasump. | 新式停车计时器就像一个加油机 |
[27:46] | photo violation meter– | 违法事件图片计时器– |
[27:48] | it’s brand-new. | 新产品啊 |
[27:49] | I pulled these shots off of violation link. | 这些是从网上下载的照片 |
[27:54] | That’s garcia vargas carrying the bags. | 是加西亚 维加斯拿着包 |
[27:57] | Yeah, but take a look. | 没错, 但是再看看 |
[27:59] | He wasn’t taking them into the bank. | 他没把钱存进银行 |
[28:01] | He’s loading them in the van. | 而是放进了货车 |
[28:07] | Horatio’s going to want to have anher chat with our banker. | 霍雷肖还要同银行家先生 进行又一次的谈话 |
[28:13] | Mr. Adams, leo riggs and sienna stone stole a million dollars in drug profits from this bank. | 亚当斯先生, 里奥和西耶娜偷了 存在这家银行的一百万美元的毒品利润 |
[28:21] | I can’t say anything. | 我什么也不能说 |
[28:22] | I can’T. | 我不能 |
[28:23] | I… you got to understand. | 我你应该明白的 |
[28:26] | He wl kill my family. | 他会杀光我全家的 |
[28:28] | I do understand, | 我很理解 |
[28:29] | so protect your family and talk to me. | 那么就保护你的家人,和我谈谈 |
[28:35] | I had a deal with… | 我同他有交易 |
[28:37] | nicolas suero. | 尼可拉斯 苏罗 |
[28:41] | Owner of the delgado hotel. | 戴尔加多酒店的老板 |
[28:46] | Yeah, he sells his us currency to me. | 对,他把他的美元出售给我们 |
[28:49] | I convert them into pesos for his family in colombia. | 我为他的哥伦比亚家族把钱兑换成比索 |
[28:51] | And you deposit his us currency in florida bank accounts. | 把他的美元存入佛罗里达银行账户 |
[28:54] | Makes him a rich man two countries. | 使他在两个国家都过着富翁的生活 |
[28:57] | Money laundering in the new millennium. | 新千年的洗钱方法 |
[28:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:59] | Why was the money taken out of this bank? | 为什么把钱取出银行? |
[29:02] | I was getting paranoid. | 我越来越担心疑虑 |
[29:03] | I didn’t want to get caught around bad money, | 我不想因为来历不明的钱被捕 |
[29:05] | so I asked him to send his guys over to get the money out of here. | 所以我让他派人来把钱取出去 |
[29:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:10] | And that’s all you know? | 这是你所知道的一切? |
[29:11] | Yes, that’s all i know,and I swear. | 对,我知无不言,我发誓 |
[29:13] | I need you guys to understand something: | 我想让你们了解: |
[29:14] | Suero, he means… | 苏罗, 他 |
[29:16] | he means what he says. | 他言出必行 |
[29:18] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[29:22] | Nicolas, I guess dirty money is a way into the real este business, huh? | 尼可拉斯, 我想黑钱 是打入地产界的一个途径, 嗯? |
[29:27] | doesn’t matter how hard you work, | 无论你多么拼命 |
[29:30] | in this community, | 在这个群体中 |
[29:30] | you get labeled. | 别人还是用有色眼镜看你 |
[29:31] | Here’s what I’m after, nicolas: | 我要查的是这个, 尼可拉斯 |
[29:33] | Two men under your employ were shot at your hotel. | 你手下的两个人在你的酒店被枪击 |
[29:36] | I want to know iyou pulled the trigger, nicolas. | 我想知道是不是你扣动的扳机, 尼可拉斯 |
[29:39] | Why would I do something like that? | 我为什么要这么做? |
[29:41] | It works against everything that I’m trying to achieve. | 这同我试图经营的一切相冲突 |
[29:45] | Look… | 听着 |
[29:47] | I’m an idealist. | 我是个理想主义者 |
[29:49] | This hotel will breath life into our city, | 这座酒店将在我们的城市焕发活力 |
[29:51] | return some of its old luster… | 重现往日的光彩 |
[29:53] | yes, and launder your drug money. | 对, 而且洗干净你的黑钱 |
[29:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:02] | Call me when you prove any of this. | 等你找到证据证明这一切再通知我 |
[30:03] | It’s been a real pleasure, lieutenant. | 这是我的荣幸,中尉 |
[30:05] | Nicolas? | 尼可拉斯? |
[30:06] | Don’t go far. | 别走远 |
[30:12] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[30:13] | H, I analyzed the stain on mariano vargas’s shirt | 老霍, 我分析了莱恩从医院拿来的 |
[30:16] | that ryan got from the hospital. | 马里亚诺 维加斯衬衫上的污迹 |
[30:34] | What did you get? | 有什么发现? |
[30:35] | All I got was some kind of transfer: | 我只发现了: |
[30:36] | It’s an aromatic hydrocarbon, | 芳香族碳氢化合物, |
[30:38] | tri-methyl benzene and an ultraviolet dye. | 三甲基苯和紫外线染料 |
[30:41] | An ink. | 某种墨水 |
[30:42] | Yeah, it from a uv pen. | 嗯,是来自一只紫外线笔 |
[30:44] | Banks tend to use them to sign documents, | 银行多用这种笔签署文件 |
[30:46] | prevent forgeries. | 用以防止伪造 |
[30:46] | And to track money. | 和追踪查票 |
[30:48] | This bank manager is bad news. | 银行经理要遭殃了 |
[30:52] | Lieutenant caine? | 凯恩中尉? |
[30:53] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[30:54] | I have more to discuss with you, mr. Adams. | 我想和你进行更深入的交谈, 亚当斯先生 |
[30:56] | – Don’t know what else I can tell you. – We’ll take it from here, lieutenant. | – 我已经知无不言了 – 我们会从现在接手案子, 中尉 |
[31:01] | Agent elliott, what are you doing? | 艾里奥特调查员,什么事? |
[31:04] | Department of treasury is closing t bank. | 财政部人员正在关闭银行 |
[31:06] | $15 million in fraudulent loans to land developers in florida and louisiana in the last two years, | 过去两年, 对佛州和路易斯安纳的开发商 一千五百万美元的贷款欺诈 |
[31:10] | fake socials, the works. | 伪造的社会关系,工作 |
[31:12] | Fincen and the sec are involved. | 金融犯罪执法网络和证券交易委员会 都已介入此事 |
[31:13] | – You almost tipped the whole thing. – A heads-up would have been appreciated. | – 你差点坏了大事 – 为什么不提前通知我 |
[31:17] | Too many singing canaries in your lab, horatio. | 因为你的实验室口风不紧, 霍雷肖 |
[31:19] | I am going to examine everything that you seize– | 我会对你获得的每件证物进行检查– |
[31:21] | do you understand? | 你明白了? |
[31:22] | What we’ve uncovered in the last three years… | 根据我们这三年内取得的证据 |
[31:25] | he’ll do more federal time than he ever will for your murder. | 他将比在谋杀案中得到更多的惩罚 |
[31:26] | Why don’t we let a court decide that? | 为什么不让法庭作出裁决? |
[31:29] | I’ll direct your request to my superiors. | 我会把你的意见转达给我得上级 |
[31:38] | What the hell happened? | 这到底怎么回事? |
[31:39] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[31:40] | Well, I got another one for you. | 好吧, 我有另外一件事要告诉你 |
[31:42] | Leo and sienna just robbed a convenience store near vizcaya. | 里奥和西耶娜刚抢劫了 维兹卡亚附近的一家便利商店 |
[31:46] | That’s right: | 做得很好: |
[31:47] | You’re being robbed by leo and sina. | 你正遭到里奥和西耶娜的抢劫 |
[31:51] | Open the cash drawer. | 打开收银机 |
[31:55] | Took off with a few thousand dollars, | 抢了几千块钱 |
[31:57] | and a civilian helped them t away. | 而一个市民帮助他们逃离了现场 |
[31:59] | Now, do you believe that? | 你相信么? |
[32:01] | I’m afraid I do. ? | 我恐怕得说 我相信 |
[32:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[32:06] | Wfor. | (迈阿密的电视公司之一) |
[32:07] | Sikes is back on the hunt. | 塞克斯正在精彩表演呢 |
[32:08] | Great. | 不错 |
[32:10] | So leo and sienna asked if they could stay with you? | 里奥和西耶娜问你 他们是否可以与你同行? |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:13] | Were you aware that they just robbed a convenience store? | 你知道他们刚刚抢劫了一家便利商店么? |
[32:16] | No. | 不 |
[32:17] | I was just kind of excited to meet them. | 我正因巧遇他们而感到兴奋 |
[32:19] | So you heard the shot? | 那么你听到枪声了? |
[32:20] | Sounded like a gunshot. | 听起来好像是枪声 |
[32:22] | Uh, I heard tires squealing. | 嗯, 我听见轮胎的尖叫 |
[32:25] | Came outside. | 出来一看 |
[32:26] | Saw that my car was gone. | 我的车已经不见了 |
[32:27] | Whose cadillac is this in your driveway? | 在你车道上是谁的卡迪拉克? |
[32:29] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[32:31] | My silver bmw was gone, | 我的银色宝马不见了 |
[32:32] | and it was there. | 然后这车就停在这了 |
[32:34] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的车 |
[32:36] | And yet another disappearing act for leo and sienna. | 里奥和西耶娜又一次消失了 |
[32:39] | They’re on the run again. | 他们再次踏上逃亡之路 |
[32:40] | This is erica sikes reporting live for cbs 4 news. | 这是CBS第4频道新闻 艾丽卡 塞克斯为您现场报道 |
[32:44] | He heard gunfire. | 他听见了枪击声 |
[32:47] | They should have found them. | 枪手找到他们俩了 |
[32:50] | – Leo and sienna are in a silver bmw convertible. – What about the cadillac? | – 里奥和西耶娜坐着敞篷银色宝马 – 那卡迪拉克呢? |
[32:54] | It’s registered to nicolas suero. | 注册在尼可拉斯 苏罗名下 |
[32:56] | Well, how do you like that? | 嗯, 你觉得是怎么回事? |
[32:58] | Why would he leave his car? | 他为什么扔下自己的车? |
[33:00] | Because maybe… | 因为也许 |
[33:02] | maybe he ended up on the wrong end of the stick. | 也许是他的判断错误 |
[33:04] | – Find them. – I’m on it. | – 把他们找出来 – 我正在调查 |
[33:16] | Agent elliott. | 艾里奥特调查员 |
[33:17] | Found some documentation that may connect your banker jason adams to your colombian suero. | 找出可能将银行家杰森 亚当斯和 哥伦比亚人苏罗之间联系起来的证据 |
[33:22] | I’m still wrestling with the inspector general for them. | 我还在和他们的检察长周旋 |
[33:24] | Thought you might want to take a look at this in the meantime. | 同时,也许你想看看这个 |
[33:26] | A nine-mil. | 一把九毫米 |
[33:28] | That is what we’re looking for. | 这正是我们要找的 |
[33:30] | Found in his briefcase. | 在他的公事包里发现的 |
[33:31] | He was obviously surprised to see us. | 很显然,见到我们,他很意外 |
[33:33] | Okay, I need to search his residence now. | 好的,我现在要搜查他的住宅 |
[33:35] | It’s all yours. | 全归你了 |
[33:36] | What’s over there? | 那里有什么? |
[33:37] | Another surprise. | 另一个惊喜 |
[33:40] | What, what’s that? | 什么, 那是什么? |
[33:41] | That is the gun that killed garcia vargas | 杀死加西亚 维加斯的那把枪 |
[33:43] | and put his brother in a coma, jason. | 也让他的兄弟昏迷了, 杰森 |
[33:46] | We found it in your briefcase. | 在你的公事包里找到的 |
[33:52] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀人 |
[33:53] | Suero gave that to me. | 苏罗给我的 |
[33:54] | Told me to hide it. | 让我把枪藏起来 |
[33:56] | Yeah, not quite. | 对,好像不只如此 |
[34:01] | Laundry– that’s interesting. | 洗衣服– 有意思 |
[34:03] | That shirt was found at your house. | 这件衬衫是在你家里找到的 |
[34:05] | Ink from a uv pen stained the breast pocket. | 胸口的口袋里发现了紫外线笔的墨水 |
[34:17] | so what? | 那又怎么样? |
[34:18] | That same ink was transferred to mariano vargas. | 同样的墨水蹭到了马里亚诺 维加斯身上 |
[34:20] | And it puts you at the scene. | 这说明你在现场 |
[34:23] | So let’s start talking. | 那么我们谈谈吧 |
[34:29] | I told suero to come get his money, | 我让苏罗来取钱 |
[34:32] | to get it out of there. | 从银行取出去 |
[34:34] | Then he sends those two goons over there. | 他就把这两个笨蛋派来了 |
[34:36] | Mariano and gaia delivered it to suero a million dollars short. | 马里亚诺和加西亚 少给了苏罗一百万美元 |
[34:41] | You thought they stole the money. | 你以为是他们偷了钱 |
[34:42] | Whenuero calls me and tells me he’s a mil short. | 苏罗打电话告诉你少了一百万 |
[34:44] | Yes, I did. | 我相信 |
[34:46] | So I told mariano and vargas to meet me at the delgado hotel. | 所以我约了维加斯兄弟 在戴尔加多酒店见面 |
[34:50] | Look, don’t lie to me, all right?Don’t! | 听着, 别和我说假话 明白了?别说假话! |
[34:51] | It was all there when you left my bank! | 你们离开银行的时候钱都在那里! |
[34:54] | Wasn’t us.You got it wrong. | 不是我们你弄错了 |
[34:55] | If we took that money– | 如果我们拿了钱– |
[34:56] | think about it– | 你想想看– |
[34:58] | wou we be standing here with you? | 我们还会和你一起站在这里? |
[35:03] | They look at me straht in the eye, | 他们直视我的眼睛 |
[35:06] | tell me they had nothing to do with it. | 说他们和这事没有关系 |
[35:11] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[35:13] | Turn around! | 转过去! |
[35:15] | Now put your hands up! | 把手举起来! |
[35:33] | So killing them at the delgado hotel, | 所以你把他们杀死在戴尔加多酒店 |
[35:35] | leaving them in the bathtub, | 扔在浴缸里 |
[35:36] | that was all a plan to set up suero? | 就是为了嫁祸给苏罗? |
[35:39] | Suero threatens every member of my family, | 苏罗威胁我家中的每一个人 |
[35:41] | tells me he’s going to kill them one at a time | 告诉我如果我不找回那一百万 |
[35:43] | if I don’t get his mil back. | 就一次一个杀光我的家人 |
[35:45] | After they lied to my face, | 他们当我面撒谎 |
[35:47] | I go to mariano’s condo and I turn it upside down. | 我去马里亚诺的公寓翻了个底朝天 |
[36:02] | It’s not there. | 钱不在那儿 |
[36:03] | And when we came to visit you at the bank | 接着我们在银行向你问话的时候 |
[36:05] | you realized that sienna and leo had suero’s money,right | 你意识到是西耶娜和里奥 拿了苏罗的钱, 对吧 |
[36:10] | I saw them on television. | 我在电视上见过他们 |
[36:12] | And I couldn’t get near them. | 但是我无法接近他们 |
[36:13] | But you got close enough, jason. | 你离的够近了,杰森 |
[36:28] | My life is in serious danger over this. | 因为他俩 我的生命受到严重威胁 |
[36:32] | They’re ordering room service at the fairmark penthouse. | 他们在菲尔马克的顶楼套房 叫了客房服务 |
[36:37] | I wasn’t gng to let them get away with it. | 我不能让他们带着钱跑掉 |
[36:40] | They didn’t get away with it, jason. | 他们没能带钱逃跑, 杰森 |
[36:43] | And neither will you. | 你也不能 |
[36:59] | the stolen bmw has a sunpass. | 被盗的宝马装有“阳光通行证” (SUNPASS-佛州公路一种收费卡) |
[37:01] | Finally we get a break. | 最终我们还是找到了突破口 |
[37:02] | – Can we use that? – Yeah. | – 用得上么? – 嗯 |
[37:03] | Cooper says he got the court order. | 库珀说已经取得了法庭准令 |
[37:05] | That’ll tell us where they’re headed, at least. | 起码能告诉我们他们往那个方向去了 |
[37:07] | – Yeah, data’s coming in. – Okay. | – 对,资料传过来了 – 好 |
[37:09] | Sunpass recorded a paid toll at golden glades toll plaza. | 阳光通行证记录了在黄金沼泽收费站 又一次交费记录 |
[37:12] | It’s headed east. | 向东开了 |
[37:19] | I guess they’re leaving e state. | 我猜他们要离开本州 |
[37:20] | All of monroe county is gonna be standing by when they get through. | 当他们通过门罗县时 会有人待命守候的 |
[37:26] | Is that them? | 那是他们么? |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:45] | Leo… | 里奥 |
[37:46] | it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[37:48] | We’re going to make history. | 我们将创造历史 |
[38:18] | drop the weapon! | 放下武器! |
[38:19] | Drop the bag! | 放下袋子! |
[38:20] | Put your hands in the air! | 把手举起来! |
[38:36] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你, 宝贝 |
[38:37] | I love you, leo. | 我爱你, 里奥 |
[39:54] | Suspects have jumped the bridge. | 疑犯从桥上跳落水中 |
[39:55] | Requesting water recovery. | 要求水上救援 |
[40:27] | Suero came looking for his million. | 苏罗来找他的一百万 |
[40:29] | It proves leo and sienna are crazy. | 这证明里奥和西耶娜真的疯了 |
[40:31] | They killed a cartel boss. | 他们杀了一个贩毒集团头目 |
[41:00] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿,你还好么? |
[41:02] | Field agent told me about the leo and sienna thing on the bridge. | 调查员告诉我里奥和西耶娜在桥上的事了 |
[41:04] | Crazy stuff. | 真疯狂 |
[41:05] | Word travels fast. | “好事”传千里啊 |
[41:07] | I’m surprised you’re willing to set foot in our lab with all the information leaks around here. | 您大驾光临我们这个容易泄密的地方 |
[41:11] | If you’re referring to our fraud case, I’m sorry. | 如果你是指我们的诈骗案, 我很抱歉 |
[41:14] | You knew that bank was part of ouinvestigation and you said nothing. | 你早就知道银行是我们调查的一部分 而你却只字未提 |
[41:16] | The bank closure was in front of a judge. | 银行已经结案就等法官审判了 |
[41:18] | If ownership found out, | 如果银行主发现此事 |
[41:19] | they could’ve blocked it. | 他们会从中阻挠的 |
[41:20] | There was too much at stake, calleigh. | 有很多事都攸关存亡, 凯丽 |
[41:21] | We’re on the same team. | 我们是合作办案 |
[41:23] | I know that. | 我很清楚 |
[41:24] | But right now, | 但是现在 |
[41:25] | your lab has credibility problem. | 你们实验室存在信任危机 |
[41:26] | We have to be careful until it blows over. | 我们必须谨慎直至风波过去 |
[41:30] | I don’t think this is going to blow over. | 我不认为这会过去 |
[41:31] | Every time I see you, | 每次见到你 |
[41:32] | there’s a new reason not to trust you. | 都会有一个新理由让我不再相信你 |
[41:35] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[41:47] | And so here in miami, | 在这里,在迈阿密 |
[41:48] | on the riverton bridge, | 在里弗敦桥上 |
[41:50] | the story of leo and sienna comes to a tragic end. | 里奥和西耶娜的故事以悲剧收场 |
[41:53] | Erica sikes. | 艾丽卡 塞克斯 |
[41:58] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[42:00] | – Would you like to add a comment? – Turn it off. | – 你对此有何评论? – 关上摄像机 |
[42:06] | What do you want? | 你想做什么? |
[42:08] | I want the tapes from the bridge. | 我要桥上的录影带 |
[42:10] | I can’t do that. | 我无法同意 |
[42:12] | – I have a responsibility to see this story through. – I have a responsibility to this city. | – 我有责任让这个故事有始有终 – 我有责任保护这个城市的安宁 |
[42:17] | – I didn’t make them do what they did. – No, you didn’T. | – 不是我让他们那么做的 – 对,你没有 |
[42:20] | But you glamorized it. | 但你把这件事渲染得过于浪漫化 |
[42:23] | Everyone wants to see how this ends. | 每个人都想知道这件事的结局 |
[42:25] | And you’re going to be the first. | 而你将成为第一人 |
[42:27] | I want the tape. | 我要录像带 |
[42:44] | I guess I’ll see you on the next crime scene. | 我猜我会在下一个案发现场见到你 |
[42:50] | I’ll be here. | 不见不散 |
[42:51] | Captioning sponsored by cbs,C.S.I. Productions and brought to you by yota. |