时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | it’s the last day for closing arguments in the murder trial of stephen rowe. | 今天是斯帝芬 罗谋杀案最后一天庭辩 |
[00:24] | Accused in the disappearance and murder of his wife,melissa, | 他被控谋杀妻子,梅丽莎 |
[00:27] | whose body has never been found. | 而梅丽莎的尸体一直没有找到 |
[00:30] | No body doesn’t mean no crime. | 没有尸体不代表没有罪行 |
[00:34] | Melissa hasn’t used her credit cards | 梅丽莎没有刷卡消费 |
[00:36] | or withdrawn money from any of her bank accounts | 也未从任何银行账户中提款 |
[00:39] | or even contacted her father in over six months. | 甚至未联系其父长达六个月 |
[00:42] | Clearly,we have cessation of life. | 显然,有条生命消逝了 |
[00:53] | I have a title for ms. West’s case against stephen: | 韦斯特小姐对斯帝芬的起诉可以概括为一句话 |
[00:56] | “Evidence of things not seen.” | “不可见者为证据” |
[00:59] | ‘Cause I don’t see anything. | 因为我什么证据也看不见 |
[01:03] | A gift from her father when she began culinary school. | 他父亲送给女儿烹饪学校开学的礼物 |
[01:06] | It’s part of a set. That’s why mr. Rowe had to put it back. | 这是一套中的一把 解释了罗为什么必须把它放回去 |
[01:10] | Unfortunately for him, he didn’t put all of it back. | 很不幸, 他没有完整地放回去 |
[01:15] | The tip broken off when he stabbed her. | 刀尖在刺伤她时折断了 |
[01:20] | The marriage was unhappy. | 婚姻并不幸福 |
[01:23] | And,yes, stephen was having an affair. | 不错, 斯帝芬的确有婚外情 |
[01:26] | He met allison grady and found true love. | 与爱利森 格雷迪的相遇让他找到真爱 |
[01:29] | No crime in that. | 相爱无罪 |
[01:31] | But ask yourselves: Why kill your wife | 请扪心自问 为什么要杀了妻子 |
[01:34] | when divorce is an option? | 他完全可以选择离婚 |
[01:36] | Divorce was never an option for mr. Rowe. That would make him the bad guy. | 罗先生绝不会选择离婚 那会败坏他的名声 |
[01:40] | And for a man who refuses to hold a job, alimony would be fatal. | 而对一个拒绝工作的人来说 赡养费会是致命的 |
[01:44] | It would be much easier to slice your wife up and throw her remains into the ocean. | 更简单的做法是 将她碎尸万段, 抛入大海 |
[01:52] | Melissa rowe was missing three days– | 梅丽莎 罗失踪后三天 |
[01:56] | three– before he called the police. | 三天 三天后你才报警 |
[02:11] | Finally, | 最后 |
[02:12] | consider the four 20-pound dumbbells curiously missing | 还有四具20磅重的哑铃神秘地 |
[02:16] | from mr. Rowe’s personal set. | 从罗先生的运动器械中消失 |
[02:18] | No body doesn’t mean no crime. | 没有尸体不意味着没有罪行 |
[02:21] | No body… | 没有尸体… |
[02:22] | means mr. Rowe had enough weight. | 只说明罗先生加了足够的重量 |
[02:31] | When you go behind those doors, | 当你们回到那门里 |
[02:33] | there’s only one question you need to ask: | 你回答一个问题: |
[02:36] | Do you want to send a young man to death row | 你想将一名年轻人送上绞刑架 |
[02:39] | based on things not seen? | 只因你这些“不可见的证据” |
[02:44] | Your honour, the jury has a verdict | 法官阁下, 陪审团已有结果 |
[02:49] | jury foreman, | 陪审团代表 |
[02:51] | has the jury reached a unanimous desion on the issue that was submitted to you? | 陪审团是否已经达成了 统一意见并告知于你? |
[02:55] | Yes,your honor. | 是的,法官阁下 |
[02:56] | If you’ll give the verdict to the deputy,please. | 请将结果转交于我 |
[03:04] | If the defendant would please stand. | 请被告起立 |
[03:15] | In the state of florida V. Stephen rowe, | 弗罗里达州政府 公诉斯帝芬 罗一案中 |
[03:18] | on the charge of murder in the first degree of melissa rowe… | 指控其对妻子的一级谋杀 |
[03:25] | …we find the defendant… | 我们认为 |
[03:32] | not guilty. | 被告无罪 |
[03:48] | all right. | 就这样 |
[03:51] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖 |
[03:52] | Looks like a fisherman just found melissa rowe’s body. | 一名渔夫似乎找到了梅丽莎 罗的尸体 |
[03:58] | The bad news is, the verdict’s already in. | 坏消息是,裁定已经给出 |
[04:00] | The verdict is in,frank, | 裁定已经给出, 弗兰克 |
[04:03] | but the jury is out. | 但陪审团还未就座 |
[04:24] | CSI: Miami Season 04 Episode 18 “Double Jeopardy” | “双重谋杀” |
[04:59] | just hours after Stephen rowe was acquitted for the murder of his wife | 就在斯帝芬 罗从杀妻指控中 脱罪几小时后 |
[05:03] | a body believed to be melissa rowe has been founded in the local lake | 湖中一具据信是 梅丽莎 罗的尸体被发现…… |
[05:08] | Is that her,alexx? | 是她吗, 阿利克斯? |
[05:10] | She was in the water a long time,horatio. | 她被扔进水里很久了,霍雷肖. |
[05:16] | It’ll be hard to determine what was degradation from injury. | 很难通过伤痕判定降解程度 |
[05:21] | I’ll call you from the office when I confirm her id. | 确定身份后我会告诉你 |
[05:23] | No,need,alexx. | 不需要,阿利克斯. |
[05:25] | That’s melissa’s favorite dress. | 那是梅丽莎最喜欢的衣服 |
[05:30] | Let’s get her | 带走 |
[05:34] | Eric. Did you get anything in the water? | 艾瑞克,水下有何发现? |
[05:36] | No. No weights. She was drifting free. | 没有哑铃 尸体随波逐流 |
[05:38] | Okay. It won’t be far from where you found her. | 好,哑铃应该离她被发现的地方不远 |
[05:41] | Won’t stop looking till I find them. | 直到找到它们为止 |
[05:42] | All right. | 很好 |
[05:46] | Officer. | 警官 |
[05:47] | Let him go. | 让他过来 |
[05:53] | Mr. Bowman. | 波曼先生 |
[05:54] | Mr. Bowman,I… | 波曼先生,我… |
[05:55] | no,it is- is it my daughter? | 不…那…那是不是我女儿? |
[05:57] | I won’t know till I confirm the dna, but I… | 确认DNA之前还无法肯定,但我… |
[06:00] | I think it’s melissa. | 我想那的确是梅丽莎 |
[06:02] | Mr. Bowman. You have to let me see her. Mr. Bowman. | -波曼先生 -你必须让我见见她… |
[06:05] | No,I… I need to know. | 不,我…我要知道 |
[06:08] | I gotta know. Mr. Bowman, listen to me. | -我必须知道 -波曼先生,听我说 |
[06:11] | I want you to stay here with me. | 我希望和我留在这里 |
[06:14] | Mr. Bowman. | 波曼先生 |
[06:18] | Stay here with me. | 和我留在这里 |
[06:20] | We need to go,boys. | 要走了,伙计 |
[06:22] | What do I do now,lieutenant? | 我该怎么办,中尉? |
[06:25] | Let’s remember melissa the way she was. | 记住梅丽莎她曾经的样子 |
[06:30] | All right? | 好吗? |
[06:35] | Let’s do that. | 节哀顺变 |
[06:48] | Oh,my gosh, why is it so cold in here? | 哦,天,这里怎么这么冷? |
[06:51] | I don’t want to lose what little of her I’ve got. | 我可不愿失掉她身上仅有的痕迹 |
[06:54] | When you pull a body out of the water, putrefaction goes into overdrive. | 水下浸泡加快了尸体的腐烂过程 |
[06:57] | Well,tell me you at least have have enough for cause of death. | 恩,至少告诉我你知道死因了 |
[07:00] | Don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[07:02] | What I can tell you is, her fingers were cut off. | 我清楚的是:她的手指被切掉了 |
[07:05] | Are you sure it wasn’t the wildlife? | 肯定不是野生动物咬的? |
[07:06] | No. They only go for the meaty parts– the lips,ears. | 不,它们只吃有肉的部位 嘴唇,耳朵 |
[07:10] | The fish finished the job, but someone got them started. | 鱼把剩余的部分吃掉了 可有人先切断了手指 |
[07:14] | M hoping her legs can tell us something. | 希望她的腿能告诉我们些什么 |
[07:16] | Looks like the panty hose kept everything together. | 连裤袜保护了她的腿 |
[07:20] | Whatoman wears panty hose in miami? | 什么人在迈阿密还穿连裤袜? |
[07:24] | Her husband said she s going to a club the night she disappeared. | 丈夫说失踪那晚她正准备去俱乐部 |
[07:27] | That is exactly my point. I do not believe one word that man says. | 正是我的观点 那男人的话我一个字都不信 |
[07:31] | Maybe you can find something once the panty hose dry out. | 连裤袜干后你也许能找到点线索 |
[07:37] | Adipocere. | 尸蜡 |
[07:38] | I thought that only formed in fatty tissue. | 我以为只有在脂肪组织中才有尸蜡 |
[07:40] | There’s a little bit of fat everywhere in the body. | 人体中每个部分都有脂肪 |
[07:42] | Water kills most bacteria except the ones that digest fat. | 水杀死了除脂肪消化菌外的大部分细菌 |
[07:45] | They excrete the adipocere. | 这种细菌分泌尸蜡 |
[07:47] | The soapy material coats nearby tissue protecting it from decay | 这种皂状物体覆盖了附近的组织 防止其腐化 |
[07:51] | sometimes for years. | 有时长达数年 |
[07:52] | So the panty hose kept the waterfrom wearing away the adipocere,and that preserved her thighs. | 因此连裤袜防止水冲走尸蜡 从而保护了她的大腿 |
[07:57] | Yeah. Sharp force trauma. Based on the tears in her dress, | 没错 根据衣服上的裂口,这是锋利外力损伤 |
[08:01] | poor baby girl has wounds like these all over her body. | 可怜的孩子浑身都是这种伤口 |
[08:05] | Tissue is too degraded to compare it to our knife. | 组织过度腐化 无法和凶器做对比 |
[08:07] | Well,I know that this sounds terrible, | 好吧,这听上去有点恐怖 |
[08:09] | but let’s hope he cut her to the bone. | 希望他切到了她的骨头 |
[09:11] | how’s it going with the toolmarks from the rowe case? | 罗案子里的凶器痕迹查得怎么样了? |
[09:14] | I’m comparing the stria from a cast of melissa’s | 正比对梅丽莎腿节上的伤痕 |
[09:17] | femur to a test mark of the knife from the trial. | 和凶器在审判中做的实验性痕迹 |
[09:24] | I see you went virtual with the micro-ct. | 你在用显微CT模拟视觉图 |
[09:33] | It’s the murder weapon. | 正是凶器 |
[09:35] | That knife made the indentation on melissa’s femur three times | 刀在梅丽莎腿节上留下了三道凹口 |
[09:39] | even with the broken tip? | 即使刀尖已经断裂? |
[09:40] | The tip must’ve broken off before the attack. | 刀尖一定在攻击前就已断裂 |
[09:42] | Why would rowe use a broken knife for the murder? | 为什么罗使用一把断了尖的凶刀 |
[09:45] | So what does this get us? | 这又告诉我们什么? |
[09:46] | Double jeopardy– | 两次试图谋杀– |
[09:47] | even with the new evidence, we can’t retry for the same case. | 即使有新的证据 我们也不能重开旧案 |
[09:51] | Whose idea was it to go to trial without a body? | 谁决定在没有尸体的情况下提出上诉? |
[09:54] | The state attorney thought the case was solid enough. | 州检查官认为案子赢面够大 |
[09:56] | Rowe didn’t waive the time, we didn’t have the time. | 罗没有申请延期开庭 所以我们没有时间 |
[10:36] | Those the missing dumbbells rowe used to weigh melissa’s body down? | 这些是罗用来绑在梅丽莎尸体上 使其下坠的哑铃? |
[10:39] | Look,if you don’t move,I’m gonna have you arrested for obstruction. | 听着, 如果你不挪窝 我会以妨碍办案的名义逮捕你 |
[10:41] | Simple yes or no. | 是, 或不是 |
[10:43] | Look,I’m not ryan,erica,okay? | 看, 我不是瑞恩, 艾丽卡,OK? |
[10:45] | I’m not gonna talk to you about the rowe case. | 我不会跟你谈罗的案子 |
[10:49] | You just did. | 你已经谈了 |
[10:57] | Lieutenant caine. | 凯恩中尉 |
[10:58] | Hope you’re re to return my stuff. Sure would like my laptop back. | 希望你能送回我的物品 最好能要回我的手提 |
[11:02] | – Got quite a spread here. – This is my family’s house,lieutenant. | – 房子真宽敞 – 是我家的房子, 中尉 |
[11:05] | Is that a fact? | 是事实吗? |
[11:07] | Did you buy that rock on your finger yourself,too? | 手指上的“石头”也是自己买的吗? |
[11:09] | I’m paying her back. | 我会还她的 |
[11:11] | With your dead wife’s policy. | 用你亡妻的保险赔偿金 |
[11:13] | Were you just in the neighborhood,thought you’d stop by for a littleolice harassment? | 莫非你恰巧走过街区 想进来骚扰骚扰我们? |
[11:15] | No,actually, | 不, 事实上 |
[11:16] | we’ve recovered the weights that you used to sink melissa with. | 我们找回了你用来沉坠梅丽莎的哑铃 |
[11:21] | A jury found him innocent. | 陪审团认为他无罪 |
[11:23] | Never confuse an acquittal with innocence. | 别把宣判无罪与清白无辜搞混了 |
[11:27] | Just leave us alone. | 让我们独自待一会儿 |
[11:28] | The press hounds us, you cops drive by every night. | 媒体紧追不舍 警察每晚都经过 |
[11:32] | We just want to get on with our les. | 我们只想开始自己的生活 |
[11:33] | So did melissa. | 梅丽莎也是 |
[11:34] | You know what,caine? | 你知道吗, 凯恩? |
[11:36] | You shouldn’t believe everything you read in the press. | 别全信报纸上说的那套 |
[11:40] | Everyone’s got melissa with a halo on her head. | 每个人都把梅丽莎当成有光环的天使 |
[11:44] | But she wasn’t who you thought she was. | 但她不是你想的那样 |
[11:47] | Is that why you killed her? | 所以你杀了她? |
[11:50] | I didn’t kill melissa. | 我没有杀梅丽莎 |
[11:54] | Now,get off my property. | 现在, 滚出我的地盘 |
[12:03] | So horatio said something to rowe, got him all worked up. | 霍雷肖对罗说了几句 戳到了他的痛处 |
[12:06] | His lawyer wants all the evidence back. | 他的律师要求取回所有的证据 |
[12:08] | I liked your erica sikes exclusive about finding rowe’s weights. | 我喜欢“艾丽卡 塞克斯宣称找到哑铃” 的独家报道 |
[12:12] | Didn’t say any of that to her. She made it all up. | 我什么都没说 她自己杜撰的 |
[12:15] | Oh,where have I heard that before? | 哦, 这句话怎么有点耳熟? |
[12:17] | Oh,that’s right, I said the same thing. | 没错, 我以前也说过 |
[12:19] | Give it a rest,wolfe. | 饶了我吧, 沃尔夫 |
[12:20] | Equal time,bro,equal time. | 此一时彼一时, 兄弟 |
[12:22] | Yeah. Look,you’re supposed to be going through the files on rowe’s laptop. | 你不是应该检查一遍 罗手提里的文件吗 |
[12:26] | Didn’t bother. It’s already documented. | 不费吹灰之力 都已经归档了 |
[12:27] | That’s how we found out rowe was having an affair. | 所以我们才发现罗有婚外情 |
[12:30] | Horatio wanted you to review… | 霍雷肖想让你看一看… |
[12:31] | what I did do was go through the files that weren’t in the laptop. | 我现在做的是检查 并不存在于手提中的文档 |
[12:35] | I’m not following you. | 不明白你的意思 |
[12:36] | Just ’cause you hit delete doesn’t mean the file’s gone. | 按下删除键并不意味着文档就消失了 |
[12:40] | It’s still on your hard-drive. | 它仍然存在于你的硬盘上 |
[12:49] | The space is relabeled as available, but the file’s still there. | 这块空间被标示为可用 但文档其实还在那儿 |
[12:55] | Sometimes,it takes a long time for things to save over it. | 有时需要很长时间才能覆盖掉 |
[12:59] | That’s how I found these. | 所以我找到了这些 |
[13:04] | Looks like he was nervous we’d find his white sheet th the pointy hat. | 看来他很害怕我们找到 “白底尖头旗” |
[13:08] | Rowe was a white supremacist? | 罗是个白人至上主义者? |
[13:10] | While he clearly didn’t embrace our african brethren, | 至少他绝对不热爱非裔兄弟 |
[13:13] | I think his interests were a little more narrow. | 他的兴趣似乎狭隘了一点 |
[13:16] | Genealogy,family genetics. | 家系学, 家庭基因 |
[13:21] | Looks like he was worried about how his kids were going to turn out. | 看来他很担心他孩子的样子 |
[13:24] | Definitely wanted white ones. | 绝对想要个白种小孩 |
[13:26] | Then,I guess we just found out what melissa’s little secret is. | 我猜是时候找出梅丽莎的小秘密了 |
[13:30] | Melissa’s mother died when she was nine months old. | 梅丽莎的母亲在她九个月大时死了 |
[13:32] | We just never talked about her. | 我们从来没谈起过她 |
[13:34] | Stepn found out that melissa’s mom was black after they were married. | 结婚后 斯帝芬才发现梅丽莎的母亲是黑人 |
[13:38] | They only dated a month, then eloped to vegas. | 他们才认识一个月 就私奔去了拉斯维加斯 |
[13:42] | Mr. Bowman, when exactly did he find out? | 波曼先生, 他发现此事的确切时间? |
[13:45] | When I met him. A week after they came back from the wedding. | 我们见面时 婚礼回来后一个星期 |
[13:51] | How could you lie to me about that? | 你怎么能对我撒这个谎? |
[13:53] | I’m sorry,stephen. | 对不起, 斯帝芬. |
[13:54] | I just don’t go telling everyone I’m half black. | 我不可能告诉每个人我有一半黑人血统 |
[13:57] | Oh,yeah,well,i wouldn’t either. | 哦好吧, 我也不会 |
[13:58] | It’s not like at. | 不是这样的 |
[14:01] | Why does it matter? | 这有什么关系? |
[14:02] | Why does it matter? What are our kids going to look like? | 这有什么关系? 我们的孩子会长成什么样? |
[14:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:07] | Like me. | 像我 |
[14:09] | What? | 什么? |
[14:10] | A half-breed? | 混种人? |
[14:13] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[14:18] | That bastard belongs in jail. | 那混蛋该进监狱 |
[14:21] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[14:23] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有一个主意 |
[14:33] | – Lieutenant caine. – Miss west. | – 凯恩中尉 – 韦斯特小姐 |
[14:35] | You went over my head and brought in a federal prosecutor? | 你跳过我, 越级提出公诉? |
[14:37] | Miss west,I have evidence that mr. Rowe was involved in melissa’s murder, | 韦斯特小姐,我们有证据认为 罗先生涉嫌梅丽莎的谋杀案 |
[14:40] | but I need to act on it right now. | 而我必须马上行动 |
[14:42] | On what grounds? | 基于何种理由? |
[14:43] | I believe her killing was racially motivated. | 我相信她的被杀是出于种族歧视 |
[14:46] | A hate crime? | 因恨生罪? |
[14:48] | You’re never going to sell that to a jury. | 凭这个永远说服不了陪审团 |
[14:50] | – I don’t agree. – Lieutenant. | – 我不认为 – 中尉 |
[14:51] | Yes,sir? | 是的? |
[14:52] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[14:54] | I see where you’re going with this, but rowe was married to the victim. | 我明白你的意图 但罗和被害者已经结婚了 |
[14:57] | Yes,but he didn’t know her racial status till after they were married. | 是, 但直到婚后他才发现她是混血儿 |
[15:00] | Okay,lieutenant, you want to pursue this, | 好, 中尉, 想按这个方向走 |
[15:02] | get me something definitive. | 必须有确实的证据 |
[15:04] | We need a slam dunk. | 要来个大力掼篮 |
[15:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:09] | This is a waste of time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[15:11] | Bring us cases we can win. | 给我们能赢的案子 |
[15:23] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖 |
[15:24] | Yes,ma’am? | 如何? |
[15:26] | For a perfect murder, there’s a lot that doesn’t make sense. | 作为完美谋杀来看 案子里有太多不合情理之处 |
[15:30] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[15:31] | Why use a broken knife to kill someone? | 为什么用断了尖的刀去杀人? |
[15:33] | Question is, where is the other piece? | 问题是, 断掉的部分在哪里? |
[15:36] | And I could ask the same question about the weights. | 哑铃的情况也值得置疑 |
[15:38] | Delko only recovered two of the four missing from rowe’s set. | 德科只发现了失踪的四具哑铃中的两个 |
[15:40] | It’s like there’s a piece of the crime missing. | 好像是罪案的一部分消失一样 |
[15:43] | So is stephen hiding another murder? | 或许斯帝芬隐藏了另外一宗罪行? |
[15:45] | Are you thinking that he used the same knife and weights to kill someone else before? | 你的意思是之前他用同一把刀 同一种哑铃杀了另外一个人? |
[15:49] | And was he practicing for melissa? | 为杀梅丽莎而做准备? |
[15:53] | Practice makes perfect. | 熟能生巧 |
[15:54] | Yes,it does. We have our killer. We need to find our victim. | 正是如此 另一起谋杀案, 另一位受害者 |
[16:05] | Mr. Wolfe. | 沃尔夫先生 |
[16:07] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[16:10] | How do you find mr. Rowe’s first victim when you know nothing about her? | 你怎么可能在一无所知的情况下 找出罗的受害人? |
[16:13] | I want to stay focused on mr. Rowe. | 集中注意力在罗身上 |
[16:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:17] | Stephen rowe discovered melissa’s racial status on march 26th. | 3月26日 斯帝芬 罗发现了梅丽莎的血统 |
[16:22] | And she disappeared on october 5th. | 10月5日, 她失踪了 |
[16:25] | So those are the six months we need to look at. | 我们就要调查这六个月 |
[16:27] | That’s right. | 正是如此 |
[16:27] | So we got to find where he worked, | 要找出他在哪里工作 |
[16:30] | where he lived,where he ate sushi. | 住在哪里, 在哪里吃的寿司 |
[16:32] | Asap. | 越快越好 |
[16:36] | Are you finished with the vics? | 受害人都查完了? |
[16:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:40] | So thetars are all the female victims in the area during the six months we’re worried about. | 这些就是过去六个月中所有的失踪女性 |
[16:45] | And this database is the entire life of stephen | 而这个数据库 记录了斯帝芬 罗的生活 |
[16:47] | rowe that you’ve compiled from six months of credit card receipts? | 基于他过去六个月的信用卡消费? |
[16:51] | Yeah. Okay, let’s see where they intersect. | 对,好 看一下两者在何处交界 |
[16:58] | The dots indicate all the evts in rowe’s life. | 点代表了罗生活的点滴 |
[17:01] | And when they overlap with a star, | 一旦与星星重叠 |
[17:04] | that means that rowe might have a relationship with the female victim. | 表示罗可能和被害女性有关联 |
[17:06] | Especially if the victim’s murder looks a lot like melissa’S. | 尤其是罪案的手法和梅丽莎一案相似 |
[17:10] | That one’s near his old address. | 这点靠近他的旧址 |
[17:17] | Debra massey. Missinsince may 15th. | 戴波拉 玛茜 失踪日期, 5月15日 |
[17:21] | Water dump. | 弃尸于水 |
[17:32] | Yeah,the body surfaced only a couple days later, | 尸体几天后就被发现了 |
[17:34] | and the C.O.D. Was sharp force trauma. | 死因:锋利外伤损伤 |
[17:38] | That’s only two months after rowe discovered that melissa’s mother was black. | 罗发现梅丽莎母亲是黑人的两周后 |
[17:41] | Pull up the status of that case. | 调出案件进展情况 |
[17:47] | Ryan,this case is pending. | 瑞恩, 这是个悬案 |
[17:50] | Opa-locka P.D. Has arrested one ethan gaffney. He’s in custody. | 奥帕罗卡警察局逮捕了一名嫌疑人 内森 加夫尼, 已被收监 |
[17:55] | The murder looks an awful lot like melissa’S. Maybe opa-locka has the wrong guy. | 案子和梅丽莎出奇的一致 或许奥帕罗卡抓错人了 |
[18:03] | Debra massey was my student. | 戴波拉 玛茜是我的学生 |
[18:05] | – Your student? – Yeah,I’m a pilot. | – 你的学生? – 对, 我是个飞行员 |
[18:08] | I give flying lessons. | 我给人上飞行课 |
[18:09] | Mr. Gaffney, do you know a stephen rowe? | 加夫尼先生 你知道斯帝芬 罗吗? |
[18:13] | Yeah,yeah, from the news. | 当然, 从新闻上 |
[18:17] | You trying to pin the rowe murder on me? | 你想把他的案子也栽我头上? |
[18:19] | What,he walks on his wife’s murder, | 开玩笑, 他从他老婆的谋杀里脱身 |
[18:21] | so now you go looking for a sacrificial lamb? Is that it? | 你们就来找个替罪羔羊? 是不是这样? |
[18:23] | We’re trying to determine if there’s a connection between the two cases. | 我们正试图找出两案之间是否有联系 |
[18:27] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:29] | Damn,I get it. | 好, 我明白了 |
[18:30] | You think he killed the lady I’m in for. | 你们认为那个女人也是他杀的? |
[18:32] | Just relax. We’re just asking questions here. | 放轻松, 我们不过问几个问题 |
[18:34] | But that makes sense. | 但这样就说得通了 |
[18:36] | See,I had nothing to do with debra’s death. | 看吧! 我和戴波拉的死没关系 |
[18:38] | I’m as innocent as the day is long. | 我的清白, 苍天可鉴 |
[18:39] | Opa-locka P.D. Must ve had some reason to arrest you. | 奥帕罗卡警察局肯定有理由才逮捕你 |
[18:42] | I have the luck of being the last to see her alive. | 我正好是最后一个见到她活着的人 |
[18:45] | I told them,flying lesson was over, she went home. They didn’t believe me. | 我说了,飞行课结束 她回家了, 他们不信我 |
[18:49] | Well,mr. Gaffney,we’ll look for some evidence we all can believe. | 好吧, 加夫尼先生 我们会找出大家都信服的证据 |
[18:58] | Debra was stabbed, but they never found the knife. | 戴波拉被刺致死, 但刀一直没找到 |
[19:01] | Maybe because stephen rowe had it all the time. | 也许是因为刀一直在斯帝芬 罗手里 |
[19:03] | Only tool marks will tell. | 凶器痕迹会说出真相 |
[19:05] | They didn’t say anything about the bones in the autopsy findings. | 尸检报告中没提到骨头的事 |
[19:08] | Probably didn’t look. | 也许没注意看 |
[19:10] | Then I think we need to. | 看来我们有此需要 |
[19:21] | If she was in the water,too, | 如果她也被扔到水里 |
[19:22] | how come she looks so much better than stephen rowe’s wife? | 怎么样子比斯帝芬 罗 的妻子好那么多? |
[19:25] | She was only in the water a couple of days before the gases brought her up. | 她在水里没几天就被人被发现了 尸体还没有胀气 |
[19:29] | Until she was buried,she was on ice, | 直到埋葬前一直放在冰上 |
[19:31] | which makes my job a whole lot easier. | 替我的工作省了不少事 |
[19:36] | Debra’s not missing any fingers. | 戴波拉一根手指也没掉 |
[19:38] | That’s not like melissa. | 和梅丽莎不一样 |
[19:40] | Yeah,but like melissa, debra was stabbed. | 对,但和梅丽莎一样 戴波拉也是被刺致死 |
[19:44] | She was also weighted down. | 也被系了重物弃尸于水 |
[19:46] | You think this is rowe’s practice murder? | 你认为这是罗的谋杀演习? |
[19:48] | Those are ligature marks around her ankles. | 她脚踝上的系带痕迹 |
[19:51] | Can’t tell from what. | 不知是何造成的 |
[19:52] | If I can get a clear image, I’ll let horatio know. | 如果我得到清晰图片,会告诉霍雷肖 |
[19:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:57] | Tool marks on debra’s bones were from narrower blade than melissa’s were, | 戴波拉骨头上的痕迹是由 比梅丽莎案中更窄的刀刃造成的 |
[20:01] | and they were more slashes than stabs. | 与其说是刺, 还不如说是砍 |
[20:03] | So this is not the blade with the broken tip. | 不是那把断了尖的刀 |
[20:06] | No. Debra’s edge was more flat, hollow grind,like a box cutter. | 不是, 戴波拉伤口的边缘更平整 中空凹陷, 像是裁纸刀 |
[20:11] | Melissa was a tapered knife. | 杀梅丽莎的是把锥形刀 |
[20:12] | And that means that debra and melissa were killed by different knives. | 意味着戴波拉和梅丽莎死于不同的刀下 |
[20:17] | Both were weighted down and dumped in a lake. | 却都被系了重物弃于河中 |
[20:19] | Debra floated up, but melissa stayed put. | 戴波拉浮上水面 梅丽莎的却没有 |
[20:21] | Yes,so someone is learning from their mistakes. Alexx. | 有人从失败中吸取了教训, 阿利克斯 |
[20:24] | But was it rowe making those mistakes,horatio? | 是罗犯的错吗, 霍雷肖? |
[20:27] | Whatever was used to tie debra massey down left a unique mark in the skin. | 用来系住戴波拉 玛茜的东西 在她的皮肤上留下了独特的印痕 |
[20:32] | Now,I couldn’t make it out atirst, until I used oblique lighting. | 开始我无法使其清晰 后来通过斜轴灯光才发现 |
[20:41] | A timing chain made that mark. | 同步链条留下的痕迹 |
[20:43] | It’s used in airplane engines. | 它用于飞机引擎中 |
[20:45] | Ladies,I believe we have a suspect who can enlighten us. | 女士们, 我想有位嫌疑犯 可以一解我们的疑惑 |
[20:49] | You gave debra massey flying lessons. You work with airplanes. | 你给戴波拉 玛茜上飞行课 你和飞机打交道 |
[20:53] | Do you recognize the chain, mr. Gaffney? | 认出链条来了吗, 加夫尼先生? |
[20:56] | It’s unique. | 这很独特 |
[20:57] | It’s found in motorcycles, snowmobiles and your airplane. | 应用于摩托车 摩托雪橇和你的飞机中 |
[21:02] | It’s called a silent chain. | 叫做“静音链” |
[21:03] | Well,it’s talking now, isn’t it? | 不过现在开口说话, 不是吗? |
[21:06] | You used this chain to tie weights to debra massey’s ankles. | 你用这条锁链 栓住了戴波拉 玛茜的脚踝 |
[21:21] | Mr. Gaffney,you killed debra. This is your chance to help yourself. | 加夫尼先生,你杀了戴波拉. 现在是你自救的机会 |
[21:29] | Okay,look… | 好吧,听着… |
[21:32] | I need you to understand something, | 我想你明白一件事 |
[21:33] | ’cause those opa-locka detectives won’t listen to me. | 因为那些奥帕罗卡的警察不肯听我 |
[21:36] | I didn’t set out to kill debra. She was hitting on me. | 我开始没想要杀她 是她在引诱我 |
[21:39] | When she freaked out, I overreacted. | 后来她失去控制,我反应过度了 |
[21:41] | – Come on… – just… no! | – 来吧… – 不… 别! |
[21:44] | Hey,come on, let finish your flying lesson. | 来吧,把飞行课上完 |
[21:50] | shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:56] | she wouldn’t stop screaming. | 她一直在尖叫 |
[21:58] | People were going to hear. | 有人会听见的 |
[22:00] | I had to shut her up. | 我必须让她闭嘴 |
[22:01] | Hey,for the record,I didn’t have anything to do with that rowe chick. | 嘿,把这点记下来 我和罗的女人一定关系都没有 |
[22:05] | I just don’t want those papers to start prting those lies again. | 我不想那些报纸乱写谣言 |
[22:08] | What lies? | 什么谣言? |
[22:09] | They made me out to be some kind of hannibal lecter, | 他们把我写得像是另一个 汉尼拔(一变态杀人犯) |
[22:11] | said I cut off her fingers and ate them. | 说我切下还吃掉了她的手指 |
[22:12] | I didn’t do that. I’m not a monster. | 我可没做 我不是个怪物 |
[22:14] | I don’t think debra would agree with that. | 我不认为戴波拉会同意 |
[22:20] | eric,the articles from debra massey’s murder– | 艾瑞克,有关戴波拉 玛茜谋杀的报道– |
[22:24] | go back through them. | 重新查一遍 |
[22:29] | So,what do you think this article’s about? | 你对这篇报道作何感想? |
[22:31] | “Victim’s name withheld.” | “受害人姓名保密” |
[22:34] | These look like… melissa rowe’s murder. | 看上去正像…梅丽莎 罗的案子 |
[22:36] | Yeah,I thought so,too. Everything reads like melissa, | 恩,我也是这么想的 每一点都像梅丽莎的案子 |
[22:40] | but her fingers are cut off. | 但她的手指被切断了 |
[22:43] | This is debra massey’s murder. | 这是戴波拉 玛茜的谋杀 |
[22:46] | This ibefore gaffney waarrested. | 这可是在加夫尼被捕之前 |
[22:47] | Yeah. Describes the murder as being “perfect,” | 不错,要说这件谋杀的确“完美” |
[22:50] | only they misrepord that her fingers had been removed. | 除了报纸误以为戴波拉的手指被切掉了 |
[22:53] | So rowe read everything he could about debra massey, | 所以罗读了关于戴波拉 玛茜的一切 |
[22:56] | copied it to the letter with melissa | 照搬到梅丽莎身上 |
[22:58] | to make the police think gaffney did it. | 误导警察以为是加夫尼干的 |
[23:00] | But he practiced on someone else first, | 但他用别人做了次操练 |
[23:02] | and they’ll also be missing their fingers. | 这个人也一定失去了手指 |
[23:04] | Okay,so we need to find a body without any fingers. | 好,看来要找一具没有手指的尸体 |
[23:07] | Problem. | 问题来了 |
[23:08] | None of the unsolveds have missing digits. | 未结案的那些都没有少手指的 |
[23:10] | I’m going to talk to someone who knows rowe better than anyone else. | 我去找一个人, 他比谁都了解罗 |
[23:13] | – Who’s that? – His old roommate. | – 谁? – 以前的室友 |
[23:28] | Damon sloane? | 达蒙 斯隆? |
[23:29] | You used to be stephen rowe’s roommate? | 以前是斯帝芬 罗的室友? |
[23:32] | Man… | 伙计… |
[23:33] | you guys never give up. | 你们真够坚持的 |
[23:35] | Read the trial transcripts. | 去读庭审记录吧 |
[23:37] | I don’t got any new answers for you. | 我没新的东西好说了 |
[23:39] | Well,I think we have different questions. | 可我们有新的问题 |
[23:41] | So,you said that after stephen got married, he still came to your poker games? | 你说过结婚后 斯帝芬还到你这儿玩扑克? |
[23:43] | Yeah. I already answered that one. | 对, 我回答过了 |
[23:45] | Did melissa ever come with him? | 梅丽莎一起来过吗? |
[23:47] | She came for a while, but then they both stopped. | 有一阵子, 但突然都不来了 |
[23:50] | Why,do you think? | 你认为原因呢? |
[23:52] | This is why stevie could never hurt a woman. | 这就是为什么斯帝芬 不可能害一个女人的原因 |
[23:55] | He likes them too much. | 他太喜欢她们了 |
[23:56] | Did melissa catch him with another woman? | 梅丽莎看到他跟其他女人在一切过吗? |
[24:00] | Not at the game. | 起码扑克时间没有 |
[24:02] | He was talking to another tenant here. Melissa overreacted. | 他和另一个房客在这里说话 梅丽莎反应过激了 |
[24:13] | Does this woman still live here? | 这个女的还住在这里吗? |
[24:14] | Now,you see,if I answer that one, | 听着,如果我回答这个问题 |
[24:16] | I know what you’ll be thinking, and you’ll be wrong. | 我知道你们的想法 但你们错了 |
[24:19] | What would be wrong is you not answering the question. | 如果你不回答,那才是错了 |
[24:25] | Her name is theresa barton. | 她叫特瑞莎 巴顿. |
[24:28] | She moved out,left all her stuff, didn’t tell anyone. | 突然搬了出去,东西也没拿 谁都没知会一声 |
[24:31] | Sounds a lot like theresa barton went missing. Anyone call it in? | 听上去更像特瑞莎 巴顿失踪了 有人报案么? |
[24:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:35] | The manager may have but people come and go around here all the time. | 经理可能报过 不过这里人来人往 |
[24:40] | He gave her a month. | 经理给她留一月 |
[24:41] | No calls. He put her stuff in storage. | 没人 他就把她的东西都扔进仓库 |
[24:44] | Stevie had nothing to do with this barton chick. | 斯帝芬跟这个巴顿毫无瓜葛 |
[24:47] | I think we’re going to answer that one. | 我想我们来回答这个问题 |
[24:53] | Want to guess when theresa barton disappeared? | 猜一下特瑞莎 巴顿失踪的时间? |
[24:57] | Inside our timeline? | 我们的时间线之内? |
[24:58] | Three months after stephen decided to get rid of melissa | 想摆脱梅丽莎的三个月之后 |
[25:00] | and a month after the massey murder articles were published. | 玛茜谋杀案见报一个月后 |
[25:05] | So,this is all e stuff from theresa barton’s storage? | 仓库里所有特瑞莎 巴顿的东西? |
[25:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:13] | She’s a pretty girl. | 她很漂亮 |
[25:24] | Let’s have tripp follow up on this membership at carlyle’s cinema rental. | 让特里普去查一下这张卡利尔影碟租借卡 |
[25:28] | She has a movie rental card? | 她有一张影碟租借卡? |
[25:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:33] | That’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[25:38] | Theresa doesn’t have a dvd player or a vcr. | 特瑞莎 没有录象机或DVD |
[25:41] | Let me see this. | 让我看看 |
[25:46] | You know,the only time I’ve ever seen a card look like this… | 你知道, 我只有在一种情况下 看到卡变成这样… |
[25:48] | when it’s used to open a locked door. | 被用来开门 |
[25:52] | I bet if we call carlyle’s, | 我打赌如果打给卡利尔租片 |
[25:53] | the account number will have stephen rowe’s name on it. | 帐户是斯帝芬 罗的 |
[25:56] | You confirm that; I’m going to call horatio | 你去确认 我打电话给霍雷肖 |
[25:57] | and have him pick up rowe at his girlfriend’s house. | 让他去罗女朋友那里接他 |
[26:01] | I think we just found rowe’s practice murder. | 我想我们刚找到了罗的谋杀演习 |
[26:11] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[26:14] | That is blood. | 是血 |
[26:21] | Ms. Grady,are you here? | 格雷迪小姐,在吗? |
[26:28] | Mr. Rowe?! | 罗先生?! |
[26:33] | He’s already gone,frank. | 他已经走了,弗兰克 |
[26:36] | Well,somebody’s blood is still here. Do you think it’s allison’s? | 可是,有人留下了血迹 你认为是爱利森的血? |
[26:39] | Let’s find mr. Rowe. | 把罗先生找出来 |
[26:50] | We went to your girlfriend’s house looking for you, | 我们去你女朋友家找过你 |
[26:51] | stephen, but inead we found her blood. | 斯帝芬,相反我们发现了血迹 |
[26:54] | You know,every time something goes wrong in this town, | 拜托,不要镇里出了什么事 |
[26:56] | you can’t come running for me. | 都来怪罪于我 |
[26:57] | Where’s allison? | 爱利森在哪里? |
[26:59] | Like I told you,last time I saw her, she was at home. | 正如我所说 我最后一次见到她时她在家 |
[27:02] | Yes,which is where you cut her. | 正是你伤害她的地方 |
[27:05] | That was an accident. | 那是个事故 |
[27:06] | – Aren’t they all? – Look! | – 没别的了? – 听着! |
[27:09] | Allison hit me. | 爱利森打了我 |
[27:15] | She cut herself on a broken picture frame. | 她跌到画框上把自己割伤了 |
[27:18] | I tried to go help her. She told me to leave her alone,so I did. | 我想帮她, 但她叫我马上走 我照办了 |
[27:21] | She’s probably off shopping, trying to cool off right now. | 她可能出去逛街 试着冷静下来 |
[27:24] | Look,with any absence of any wrongdoing… | 听着, 我什么坏事也没做过… |
[27:26] | we found out about theresa barton, stephen. | 我们发现了特瑞莎 巴顿 斯帝芬 |
[27:30] | I don’t know a theresa barton. | 我不认识什么特瑞莎 巴顿 |
[27:31] | Yes,you do; you used her as your practice victim. | 不, 你认识 你杀了她作为谋杀演习 |
[27:39] | That’s quite a stretch. | 这又从何谈起 |
[27:41] | You know,you can’t just connect me with some random woman just ’cause you want to. | 听着, 你不能照自己的想法 随便把我跟个女人扯在一起 |
[27:44] | We recovered your video rental card– | 我们找到了你的影碟租借卡– |
[27:47] | the one you used to break into her apartment. | 你用来闯进特瑞莎房间的那张 |
[27:55] | you got a body this time, caine? | 这次有尸体了, 凯恩? |
[27:57] | I don’t need a body. | 我不需要尸体 |
[27:59] | Take him please | 带走 |
[28:04] | H,that print we lifted from allison’s blood at her house? | 老霍,记得我们从爱利森家 的血迹上取出的指纹? |
[28:08] | I matched it to the ten cards from the rowe investigation. | 我将它和罗一案中 十张指纹卡做了对比 |
[28:12] | Melissa’s father. | 梅丽莎的父亲 |
[28:18] | Are we sure allison’s in here, frank? | 肯定爱利森在这儿吗, 弗兰克? |
[28:20] | We haven’t spotted her yet. | 还没发现 |
[28:22] | Bowman’s here. He won’t come out. | 波曼在, 但他不会出来 |
[28:24] | Okay. | 很好 |
[28:26] | You take the back. | 你绕后门 |
[28:30] | I’ll take the fron | 我走前门 |
[28:47] | mr. Bowman? | 波曼先生? |
[28:52] | mrbowman, it’s horatio caine. | 波曼先生, 我是霍雷肖 凯恩. |
[28:55] | I just want to talk. | 只想跟你谈谈 |
[28:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? 你还好吗? |
[29:05] | There you go,melissa, there you go! | 加油,梅丽莎,加油! |
[29:06] | Keep pedaling. | 继续骑! |
[29:09] | Mr. Bowman? | 波曼先生? |
[29:12] | She kept fallingoff that damn bike… | 她不断从那自行车上掉下来… |
[29:16] | but she always got back on. | 却不断骑上去 |
[29:20] | No matter how bad she got she got back on. | 不管摔得多重 她总是骑上去 |
[29:24] | That’s why she’s dead. | 所以她死了 |
[29:26] | Allison’s dead? | 爱利森死了? |
[29:28] | Is that what you’re telling me? | 你要告诉我的是这个? |
[29:34] | No. | 不 |
[29:36] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[29:40] | She wouldn’t give up on stephen. | 她就是不肯放弃斯帝芬 |
[29:44] | No matter what he did to her. | 不管他对她做了什么 |
[29:49] | I didn’t save my girl, | 我没救成我的小女儿 |
[29:51] | but I saved allison. | 但我救下了爱利森 |
[29:52] | And that’s a good thing,mr. Bowman. | 那是件好事, 波曼先生 |
[29:55] | It’s a good thing. | 是件好事 |
[29:58] | I didn’t go there to do a good thing. | 我不是为了做好事才去的 |
[30:01] | I went there to kill that bastard. | 是为了杀了那个混蛋 |
[30:11] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤到你了吗? |
[30:13] | We got to get you out of here before he comes back. | 在他回来前我得把你带走! |
[30:15] | Listen to me, listen to me! | 听我说! 听我说! |
[30:17] | If you don’t leave now, he will kill you. | 如果你现在不走, 他会杀了你 |
[30:29] | she didn’t understand I wanted to help her. | 她不明白, 我想帮她 |
[30:32] | Mr. Bowman, you kidnapped her. | 波曼先生, 你绑架了她 |
[30:34] | If I saved her life,do you think I care if I go to prison? | 如果我能救她 你以为我会在乎进不进监狱? |
[30:39] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[30:42] | She’ll just go back to him. | 她会回去找他的 |
[30:51] | Mr. Bowman… | 波曼先生… |
[30:55] | going back… | 回去… |
[30:57] | is her choice, just like melissa’S. | 是她的选择 正如梅丽莎的选择 |
[31:00] | You did not fail them. | 你对她们并非无能为力 |
[31:05] | I did fail my daughter. | 我失去了我的女儿 |
[31:12] | I just want my little girl back. | 我只想要回我的小女儿 |
[31:16] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[31:19] | We found the girl. | 我们找到她了 |
[31:21] | Okay,frank. | 好的, 弗兰克 |
[31:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:26] | Daddy,look! Look, daddy,look! Look at me! | 爸爸,看! 看,爸爸! 快看我! |
[31:29] | You’re doing great! That’s great,honey! | 干得漂亮, 太棒了,亲爱的! |
[31:44] | Thank you,lieutenant. | 谢谢你, 中尉 |
[31:46] | He was going to kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[31:47] | Believe it or not,ma’am, he was trying to help you. | 信不信由你 女士, 他是要帮你 |
[31:51] | Can I just go home to stephen? | 我能回去见斯帝芬吗? |
[31:53] | Stephen is under arrest. | 斯帝芬被捕了 |
[31:56] | Stephen didn’t hurt me. It was an accident. | 斯帝芬没有伤害我 只是场事故 |
[31:58] | This has nothing to do with you. | 这和你没关系 |
[32:01] | I don’t understand. Why are you holding him? | 我不明白 你们为什么抓他? |
[32:03] | Because stephen,ma’am, | 因为斯帝芬, 女士 |
[32:05] | is a killer. | 是个凶手 |
[32:07] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[32:14] | Horatio,we still haven’t found theresa barton’s body… | 霍雷肖,我们还是没找到 特瑞莎 巴顿的尸体… |
[32:15] | frank,we’ve got 72 hours before stephen is released and disappears. | 弗兰克, 在斯帝芬释放并消失前 我们还有72小时 |
[32:27] | hey. | 嘿 |
[32:28] | What you said earlier about these massey articles got me thinking. | 我考虑了一下 你早先提起的关于玛茜的文章 |
[32:31] | You mean how rowe studied them for his murders? | 你是说罗为了谋杀而研究它们? |
[32:34] | I think you kn where theresa barton’s body is. | 我想你知道特瑞莎 巴顿的尸体在哪里 |
[32:36] | I do? | 我知道? |
[32:38] | Yeah,well,if he followed these articles to a “t,” | 如果他一直追看到”t”字头的那篇 |
[32:40] | where was massey’s body dumped? | 玛茜的尸体扔在哪个湖? |
[32:42] | Silmar lake. | 思玛湖 |
[32:43] | Then that’s where we’ll find rowe’s practice victim. | 正是我们将找到受害者的地方 |
[33:07] | Things change fast in miami. | 沧海变桑田啊 |
[33:15] | Could I help you gentlemen? | 能帮上什么忙吗, 先生们? |
[33:17] | Yeah,you can. | 恩, 你能 |
[33:18] | There used to be a lake here,and we think there was a body dumped in it. | 以前这里是个湖泊 我们认为有具尸体被弃于此处 |
[33:22] | Yeah,well,we drained it a few months ago and filled it up with trash, | 恩,几个月前我们抽干了湖水 并用垃圾进行了填埋 |
[33:24] | and nobody found no body. | 没人发现任何尸体 |
[33:25] | Yeah,well,you wouldn’t if you weren’t looking for it, | 如果你不找, 自然找不到 |
[33:28] | – but we will be. – Not now,you’re not. | – 不过我们会找到 – 现在不行 |
[33:31] | If I shut down, I lose ten grand a minute. | 如果我停工 每分钟损失高达一万块 |
[33:34] | All right,well, | 好吧 |
[33:35] | you want to lose another ten arguing about it, | 你想在争吵时再损失一万块 |
[33:37] | or do you want to let us get to work? | 还是让我们立刻开始工作? |
[33:43] | I get how the thing sees different layers underground, | 我明白这机器能看穿不同的地层 |
[33:46] | but how is it going to pick up a body? | 但他怎么找出一具尸体? |
[33:47] | It’s a landfill, she’s covered in trash. | 移湖造地, 她被垃圾掩埋了 |
[33:50] | It’s the same way,it kicks out the electromagnetic waves, | 同样道理,它反射电磁波 |
[33:53] | they bounce back,and the computer creates a cross-section of what’s below. | 电磁波反馈 电脑建立一个地下断面图象 |
[33:57] | – Now,if I see a bump… – bump means we got a body. | – 如果我看到隆起… – 意味着我们找到了尸体 |
[34:00] | Right. Wait a minute,stop. | 对 等一等,停 |
[34:02] | Back up about a foot. | 后退一步 |
[34:20] | This is where we start digging. | 就此开挖 |
[34:27] | What are we lookg at? | 我们看到了什么? |
[34:30] | We’re looking at stephen rowe behind bars. | 铁窗后的斯帝芬 罗 |
[34:49] | It could be theresa barton. | 可能是特瑞莎 巴顿. |
[34:51] | I’ll learn more at the post. | 验尸后我会知道得更多 |
[34:53] | We can compare her to a dna sample of her belongings. | 可以将她和私有物做DNA对比 |
[34:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:58] | Okay,her fingers are missing. | 好,她的手指不见了 |
[35:00] | One similarity to melissa rowe. | 和梅丽莎 罗相似 |
[35:07] | Detective wolfe. | 沃尔夫警官 |
[35:09] | Okay, | 很好 |
[35:10] | there’s another similarity. Those are stephen rowe’s missing dumbbells. | 还有另外一处相似:这些是斯帝芬 罗丢失的哑铃 |
[35:13] | All right, all we need now is the knife tip. | 那么,要找的就只有刀尖了 |
[35:56] | It’s a match,stephen. | 两者吻合,斯帝芬. |
[35:59] | So you have the tip of a knife. | 看来你找到刀尖了 真是似曾相识, 凯恩 |
[36:05] | my lawyer got me off the first time, he’ll get me off again. | 我的律师第一次能使我脱身 也能做到第二次 |
[36:07] | Actually,stephen, | 事实上, 斯帝芬 |
[36:08] | I have quite a bit more than the tip of a knife. | 我手里有的远不止刀尖 |
[36:12] | I have theresa barton’s body | 我有特瑞莎 巴顿的尸体 |
[36:15] | with the tip of the knife in it. | 刀尖就在尸体里发现的 |
[36:16] | We found her, buried in the bottom of a lake bed. | 我们在河床底部发现了她 |
[36:20] | You chose theresa randomly, didn’t you? | 你顺手选择了特瑞莎,对吗? |
[36:24] | – Doou live in the building? – My old roommate lives here. | – 你也住这栋楼? – 以前的室友住这儿 |
[36:27] | Oh,that’s great. | 哦,太好了 |
[36:28] | I come here to py poker. | 我过来玩扑克 |
[36:51] | the problem is,stephen, | 问题是,斯帝芬 |
[36:54] | is that you didn’t do your homework. | 你没好好做功课 |
[36:56] | The press got it wrong. | 媒体报道错了 |
[36:57] | Debra massey’s fingers were not, | 戴波拉 玛茜的手指没有 |
[36:59] | I repeat,not cut off. | 我重复一遍,没有被切掉 |
[37:04] | You know what,caine? | 你知道吗, 凯恩? |
[37:09] | You have my lawyer’s number. | 你有我律师的号码 |
[37:11] | Stephen,I don’t even think | 斯帝芬, 我甚至不认为 |
[37:13] | your lawyer is going to take this case. | 你的律师会接手这桩案子 |
[37:25] | Here are the pantyhose from the drying shed you asked for. | 你要的连裤袜,刚烘干 |
[37:28] | Thanks,paula. | 谢了,保拉 |
[37:29] | Even in that bag, it stunk up the whole lab. | 放在袋子里也臭满整个实验室 |
[37:44] | Hey,what are you doing? I thought horatio already nailed stephen rowe. | 嘿, 你在做什么? 我以为霍雷肖已经搞定斯帝芬 罗了 |
[37:47] | He’s on ice. But horatio still wants to build the federal case for the hate crime. | 他无处逃脱了 但霍雷肖希望政府以“因恨生罪”起诉 |
[37:50] | I was just waiting for these to dry out to tie up melissa’s loose ends. | 我就等着这些烘干后 对梅丽莎案子来个终结 |
[37:55] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[37:57] | It’s a fingernail. | 一片指甲 |
[37:59] | Well,that must’ve hurt. | 哇, 那肯定很痛 |
[38:06] | Lucky some skin was still attached to your fingernail. | 幸运的是指甲上还残存着皮肤 |
[38:08] | Usually,there’s no viable dna. | 通常上面是没有可供实验的DNA |
[38:10] | Hey,valera,let me ask you, | 嘿,韦雷拉,让我问问你 |
[38:12] | if you saw a woman wearing pantyhose in miami,what would you think? | 你会怎么想一个 在迈阿密还穿着连裤袜的女人? |
[38:15] | Hooker. Or from out of town. | 妓女 或是外乡人? |
[38:19] | My money’s on whoever redressed melissa is not a miami native. | 打赌不管谁给梅丽莎重穿了衣服 肯定不是本地人 |
[38:22] | I thought this case w closed. | 我以为案子结了 |
[38:28] | I compared the dna to the blood we found at the house. | 我比对了在房子里找到的DNA |
[38:31] | I never thought… | 绝没想到… |
[38:34] | this case just reopened. | 案子重开了 |
[38:40] | You are not from miami originally, are you? | 你不是迈阿密本地人吧? |
[38:43] | Connecticut. | 康涅狄格洲人 |
[38:45] | My family gave me the house here, so I moved down. | 我的家族把房子给了我 我才搬过来 |
[38:48] | What does this have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系吗? |
[38:50] | It explains why we found pantyhose on melissa’s body. | 解释了为什么我们在梅丽莎 身上找到了连裤袜 |
[38:54] | Young women from miami don’t wear them. | 迈阿密的年轻姑娘不穿连裤袜 |
[38:55] | Yes,and why you redressed her for a night out in connecticut. | 不错,你以康州的外出标准给她着装 |
[38:58] | What? | 什么? |
[39:00] | I didn’t redress melis. I had nothing do with her. | 我没有给梅丽莎重穿衣服 我跟她毫无瓜葛 |
[39:04] | Then explain the fingernail that we found in her pantyhose. | 那么解释一下为何 在她的连裤袜上找到了你的指甲 |
[39:10] | Oh,god. | 哦,上帝 |
[39:13] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[39:16] | I did redress her. | 我的确给她重穿了衣服 |
[39:19] | I didn’t want to. Stephen made me. | 我不想的 斯帝芬逼着我 |
[39:23] | That’s all I did. | 没别的了 |
[39:24] | That already makes you an accessory to murder. | 足够构成谋杀帮凶了 |
[39:27] | What was i supposed to do? I was terrified. | 那我该做什么? 我吓坏了 |
[39:31] | If I said anything, I would wind up like her. | 如果我说一个字 下场就和她一样了 |
[39:34] | Now listen to me. | 听我说 |
[39:35] | We need to make it look like melissa went to the club. | 我们得让梅丽莎看上去正要去俱乐部 |
[39:37] | We’re going to have to find some things to add to the dress. | 找点东西给她穿上 |
[39:40] | Allison, you did more than redress her. | 爱利森,你不止给她重穿了衣服 |
[39:47] | Look, | 听着 |
[39:49] | you don’t know what really happened. | 你不知道究竟发生了些什么 |
[39:51] | No one else was there. | 没人在那里 |
[39:52] | Stephen was there,allison. | 斯帝芬在那里, 爱利森 |
[39:53] | Stephen is meeting withhe assistant state attorney as we speak. | 我们说话的时候 斯帝芬正和州检查官见面 |
[39:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:58] | He’s cutting a deal. | 他在谈笔交易 |
[39:59] | – With what? – With you. | – 什么交易? – 关于你的 |
[40:03] | Oh,my god. | 哦,上帝 |
[40:06] | He’s such a coward. | 他这个胆小鬼 |
[40:10] | He promised me. | 他向我保证过 |
[40:12] | He chickened out on killing melissa, didn’t he? | 他不敢对梅丽莎下手了, 对吗? |
[40:15] | The whole point of the other girl was to get rid of melissa. | 整个演习就是为了摆脱梅丽莎 |
[40:19] | I n’T. | 我没有 |
[40:19] | That girl’s face, I can’t get it out of my head. | 我…摆脱不了那个女生的脸 |
[40:22] | You promised we’d be together. | 你答应过我们会在一起的 |
[40:24] | I’ll figure something else out. | 我还发现了些别的 |
[40:26] | You mean,you’ll leave it to me to figure something else out. | 你是说, 你让我去发现一些别的 |
[40:33] | That’s what he never understood. | 所以他永远不懂 |
[40:36] | That there was no other way. | 我们别无他路 |
[40:38] | He said there was no way he was going to stay married to a black girl, | 他说他绝对不可能 还和那个黑妞保持婚姻关系 |
[40:40] | and melissa wasn’t going to give him a divorce. | 但梅丽莎不会跟他离婚 |
[40:43] | So you took the knife from the practice murder. | 所以你拿过了谋杀演习里的刀 |
[40:46] | It was easy. | 过程很简单 |
[40:47] | Called her, | 打电话给她 |
[40:49] | told her if she wanted to know who her husband was sleeping with to come over. | 告诉她如果她要知道丈夫出轨的对象 就过来找我 |
[40:56] | I’m so sorry you had to find out this way. | 抱歉你必须用这种方式来明白 |
[40:59] | We love each other very much. | 我们彼此深爱 |
[41:12] | I told you that I would take care of it. | 我告诉过你我会解决的 |
[41:16] | ‘Ve got to make it look like melissa went to the club. | 我们得让梅丽莎看上去正要去俱乐部 |
[41:18] | We got to find something | 找点东西 |
[41:21] | to add to her dress,okay? | 给她穿上, 好吗? |
[41:23] | Sometimes you have to fight for what you want. | 有时你必须为你所欲而战 |
[41:25] | Yes,well… | 是的… |
[41:26] | now you can fight for your own life. | 现在你要为你的生命而战 |
[41:34] | Melissa rowe,debra massey, | 梅丽莎 罗, 戴波拉 玛茜 |
[41:36] | theresa barton– what are these? | 特瑞莎 巴顿– 这些是什么? |
[41:38] | Ms. West,you asked me to deliver you a case that you can win,and now,ou have three. | 韦斯特小姐,你要一个能赢的案子 现在我有三个 |
[41:45] | a trifecta. | 三连胜 |
[41:47] | Good job,lieutenant. Is that another one? | 干得好, 中尉 那是另外一件? |
[41:50] | This one is for melissa’s father. | 是关于梅丽莎的父亲 |
[41:53] | I’m hoping it will bring him some peace. | 希望能给他带来平静 |
[41:56] | For the feds. | 为了联邦政府 |
[41:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:58] | How aryou going to do that? | 你准备怎么做? |
[42:00] | Well, | 恩 |
[42:01] | allison’s testimony makes melissa’s death stephen’s hate crime. | 爱利森的证言使得梅丽莎的死亡 成为了斯帝芬的“因恨生罪” |
[42:05] | We already have him for theresa barton. Isn’t that overkill? | 我们已经因特瑞莎 巴顿起诉他了 是不是太狠了? |
[42:08] | Hate doesn’t trouble you,ms. West? | 恨意并不耽扰你吧, 韦斯特小姐? |
[42:12] | Of course,it does. | 不, 耽扰我 |
[42:13] | I’m glad to hear that… | 很高兴你这么说… |
[42:15] | because hate | 因为恨意 |
[42:17] | should trouble us all. | 耽扰我们每个人 |
[42:34] | ” CSI:Miami Season 04 EP 18 ” -=END=- |