时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Let’s get him! | 抓住他 |
[00:15] | Get him! Get him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[00:16] | You better run. | 你最好继续跑 |
[00:18] | Head him off! | 拦住他 拦住他 |
[00:19] | Over there! | 在那 |
[00:22] | We got him now. | 我们快抓到他了 |
[00:23] | You can’t run forever! | 你不可能永远跑下去的 |
[00:29] | We’re going to get you! | 我们会抓到你的 |
[00:34] | He’s trapped. | 他无路可走了 |
[00:36] | Get him! Get him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[00:38] | We’ve got him! We’ve got him, man! | 抓住了 抓住了 |
[00:56] | Who is he, Frank? | 弗兰克 他是谁? |
[00:58] | According to his I.D., | 身份证显示 |
[00:59] | our victim’s name is Philip Gordon. | 受害人姓名是菲利普 哥登. |
[01:01] | Witness saw four men chasing him. | 目击者说有四个男人在追他 |
[01:03] | CAINE: Four men. | 四个 |
[01:05] | Philip certainly knows how to draw a crowd, doesn’t he? | 菲利普真会惹起众怒阿 不是吗? |
[01:09] | Yeah. I ran him. | 是啊 我抓过他 |
[01:11] | Turns out he’s a registered sex offender. | 是个有前科的性犯罪者 |
[01:13] | Released from Westgate State Prison less than a month ago. | 刚从西门州监狱放出来 还不到一个月呢 |
[01:16] | Well, that will do it, won’t it? | 恩 这个可能和他被杀有关 |
[01:18] | Dead child molester. | 死掉的骚扰小孩的家伙 |
[01:20] | Some people might say that’s a problem | 有些人可能会觉得他是个问题 |
[01:22] | that took care of itself. | 然后自己解决了他 |
[01:23] | So he went from child molester to murder victim. | 那么他从骚扰小孩的家伙 变成了谋杀案的受害者 |
[01:26] | Alexx, you know the area. | 阿利克斯 你熟悉这块地方 |
[01:27] | Too well, Horatio. | 再熟悉不过了 霍雷肖 |
[01:29] | My kids play in this park. | 我的小孩常常在这里的公园玩 |
[01:30] | Did you know you had | 那你知道 |
[01:32] | a registered sex offender in your neighborhood? | 有一个记录在案的 性犯罪者是你的邻居 对吗? |
[01:33] | Everybody did. His face has been | 所有人都知道 |
[01:35] | all over the Websites. | 他的照片在网上随处可见 |
[01:37] | The entire neighborhood was up in arms over it. | 整个社区的人都极力反对他住在这儿 |
[01:40] | That certainly increases the suspect pool, doesn’t it? | 嫌疑人的数目可会因此而猛增 不是吗? |
[01:42] | And the number of killers. | 凶手的数目是 |
[01:45] | This body is badly beaten. | 他被狠狠打了一顿 |
[01:47] | I’m expecting to find several more injuries | 我估计还会发现更多的伤口 |
[01:49] | and broken bones. | 以及破碎的骨头 |
[01:51] | Mob mentality can turn a Boy Scout into a killer. | 暴民情绪能让童子军变杀手 |
[01:55] | And makes it hard to determine which man killed him. | 也让查出真凶的工作变得很困难 |
[02:00] | Or maybe not. | 也许不尽然 |
[02:02] | That’s a stab wound. | 这儿有一个刀刺的伤口 |
[02:05] | Alexx, that just narrowed us down to one. | 阿利克斯 这下只有一个凶手了 “反常” |
[03:04] | Wait. Wait. Stop, guys. | 等等 等等 伙计 |
[03:06] | Hold on a second. | 就一会 |
[03:07] | Those are perfectly round drops of blood. | 那里有形状完好的圆形血滴 |
[03:09] | They’re gravitational. | 是由于重力形成的 |
[03:11] | Means he bled while he was still standing, Alexx. | 也就是说 他还活着的时候就在滴血了 阿利克斯 |
[03:13] | So he was stabbed before he ran. | 那么 在他逃跑之前已经被刺伤了 |
[03:19] | It also means he left a blood trail. | 同样意味着他留下了一条血迹 |
[03:22] | Thanks, guys. | 多谢 |
[04:33] | Eric, got anything? | 艾瑞克 找到什么没? |
[04:37] | Yeah. I found this at the start of the blood trail. | 是的 我在血迹的起点处找到了这个 |
[04:40] | Cell phone for kids. | 一部儿童手机 |
[04:42] | He wasn’t supposed to be within 100 feet of those kids. | 他可不应该出现在 距离儿童百米范围之内的地方 |
[04:45] | It doesn’t look good for him right now. | 看起来他没做到 |
[04:46] | That could explain the attack, too. | 这也解释了他为什么遭到袭击 |
[04:49] | That should be easy to find out. | 现在要找出真相就很容易了 |
[04:51] | These phones, they speed dial 911 and the kids’ parents. | 这种手机一般都会把 911和父母的号码设为速拨号码 |
[04:54] | Let’s do a reverse directory on the parents. | 我们反过来查查父母的情况 |
[04:59] | Name is Victor Terraza. | 维克多 特拉扎 |
[05:02] | And, uh… he lives right around the corner. | 而且 恩 就住在拐角那儿 |
[05:06] | Some man tried to grab my daughter. | 有个男人想抢走我的女儿 |
[05:09] | I yelled at the guy to get him away from her, | 我冲他大叫 让他离开我的女儿 |
[05:11] | and I guess somebody heard me | 我估计有人听到了我的叫声 |
[05:12] | because a few guys took off after him. | 有人开始追他 |
[05:14] | I just grabbed Isabel and ran home. | 我只是赶快带着伊萨贝拉回家了 |
[05:15] | Did you recognize the man? | 你认出那个人没? |
[05:17] | No. I was just focused on Isabel, you know? | 没有 我只顾着 伊萨贝拉了 你认识他? |
[05:21] | Would you mind if I spoke to her? | 你介意我和她谈谈吗? |
[05:22] | No. Go ahead. | 没问题 随便 |
[05:30] | Isabel… | 伊萨贝拉 |
[05:32] | hi. | 嗨 |
[05:34] | You want | 你愿意告诉我 |
[05:36] | to tell me what happened? | 发生了什么吗? |
[05:37] | My tights got ripped. | 我的连身裤破了 |
[05:41] | That’s too bad, isn’t it? | 哦 那太糟了 |
[05:43] | I told my dad I don’t like to wear dresses. | 我告诉过爸爸我不喜欢穿裙子 |
[05:49] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[05:54] | Isabel, did the man hurt you? | 伊萨贝拉 那个人伤着你没 |
[05:58] | Yeah. He made me fall down. | 有 他把我摔到地上了 |
[06:03] | Who brought you here? What? | 谁带你来的? 什么? |
[06:05] | Who did you come here with? | 你和谁一起来的呢? |
[06:07] | My daddy. | 我爸爸 |
[06:09] | Where… where is your daddy? | 恩 你爸爸在哪? |
[06:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:13] | Daddy, where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪儿? |
[06:18] | I screamed really loud like Daddy taught me. | 我喊得可响了 就像爸爸教的那样 |
[06:21] | And then he ran away? | 然后他走了? |
[06:26] | Thank you very much. | 非常谢谢你哦 |
[06:28] | I like your elephant. | 我喜欢你的小象 |
[06:33] | Mr. Terraza, | 特拉扎先生 |
[06:37] | how much time did he spend with her? | 他和她在一起呆了多久? |
[06:41] | A few minutes? I don’t know. | 几分钟? 我不太清楚 |
[06:45] | I’m going to need to, uh… process her. | 我得跟她进行一次检查 |
[06:48] | Process? | 检查? |
[06:49] | She’s got, as you may have noticed, | 你可能也注意到了 |
[06:52] | some blood on her dress. | 她的衣服上沾了些血迹 |
[07:05] | Boy, this guy really took a beating. | 哦 他被打得真厉害啊 |
[07:07] | Yeah. But it was the running that got him. | 是的 但正是他的逃跑杀了他 |
[07:10] | The running? | 逃跑? |
[07:11] | Yeah. The stab wound caused massive internal bleeding, | 是的 刺伤的伤口引起了大量的内出血 |
[07:16] | but the fatty tissue sealed the laceration, | 但是脂肪组织封住了伤口 |
[07:19] | containing the bleeding. | 使得血没流出来 |
[07:22] | Now, this guy was going to die either way, | 这家伙反正也要死了 |
[07:25] | but the running sped it up. | 但是逃跑加速了他的死亡 |
[07:26] | The physical exertion accelerated his heart rate, | 拼命的跑动 加速了他心脏的跳动速率 |
[07:30] | filling his peritoneum with blood. | 他的腹膜充满了血 |
[07:33] | Now, I also found some | 我还发现 |
[07:36] | green material in his hair– | 在他的头发里有些绿色的物质 |
[07:38] | like fibers. | 象是纤维 |
[07:41] | Yeah. The little girl had that on her, too. | 是的 那个小女孩身上也有 |
[07:43] | When I processed her, I sent it to Trace. | 当我检查她时我发现的 我把它送去检测了 |
[07:46] | Alexx, what is that | 阿利克斯 |
[07:48] | on his cheek? | 他脸颊上是什么 |
[07:50] | Some kind of pattern. | 某种花纹 |
[07:52] | Like a shoeprint. | 像是鞋印 |
[07:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:59] | Hey. What’s up? | 嘿 什么事 |
[08:00] | Just dropping this off. | 拿这个给你 |
[08:01] | It’s a mysterious green fiber from Philip’s clothes. | 菲利普衣服上的某种神秘绿色纤维 |
[08:04] | It’s not a fiber. | 它不是纤维 |
[08:06] | It’s acrylamide polymer, a.k.a. fertilizer. | 它是丙烯酰胺聚合体 是一种肥料 |
[08:09] | Wow. You’re good. | 哇 你太强了 |
[08:11] | Not that good. Calleigh found the same stuff earlier. | 没那么强 凯丽 先前找到了同样的物质 |
[08:13] | Fertilizer. Must have gotten it during the fall? | 肥料 可能是在摔倒时弄上的? |
[08:17] | It’s not just any fertilizer. | 它可不是一般的肥料 |
[08:19] | It’s hydromulch a mix of wood fibers | 这是一种水性覆盖物 树纤维的混合物 粘在一起 |
[08:21] | and bonding agents used to keep grass growing | 在人常常走的地方 |
[08:23] | in areas with lots of foot traffic. | 用来保持草的生长的 |
[08:25] | Well, all that tells us is that Philip died in the park, | 那么 所有的这些都告诉我们 菲利普死在这个公园里 |
[08:27] | which is something we already knew. | 这个我们已经知道了 |
[08:28] | Park manager said they sprayed for the first time this morning. | 公园管理员说今天早上第一次喷它 |
[08:31] | So, we find the suspects with mulch, | 那么 我们找到带有这种覆盖物的嫌疑人 |
[08:34] | we find the mob. | 就找到袭击他的那些人了 |
[08:36] | Now all you need is a few suspects. | 现在你要做的就是找出嫌疑人 |
[08:39] | I think Calleigh can help with that. | 我想这个 凯丽会帮我们的 |
[08:41] | She just paged me from Layout. See ya. | 她刚呼了我 再见 |
[08:45] | So somebody stepped on Philip’s face. | 那么 有人踩了菲利普的脸 |
[08:48] | Let’s see what kind of shoes that somebody had on. | 让我们来看看这个人穿的是哪种鞋 |
[08:50] | Give me the class characteristics. | 告诉我这种鞋的特征 |
[08:53] | Okay. The majority of the sole is a chevron pattern. | 好的 鞋底主要是回纹状的 |
[08:55] | The treads are approximately | 纹路大概是 |
[08:56] | one centimeter in width | 宽一厘米 |
[08:58] | at two-centimeter intervals. | 中间间隔两厘米 |
[08:59] | And the border | 边界 |
[09:00] | is single-lined continuous. | 是单行连续的 |
[09:01] | Let me see. | 看看 |
[09:07] | The latest Transverse Five Stars. | 最新款 五星”旋转” |
[09:12] | Lieutenant Caine. What’s the news? | 凯恩中尉 有什么消息了吗? |
[09:14] | The news is, you lied to me. | 就是你骗了我 |
[09:17] | What? | 什么? |
[09:18] | You didn’t rush | 今天早上 你根本没有 |
[09:19] | your daughter home this morning. | 带着你女儿匆匆回家 |
[09:21] | Your shoeprints were found all over Philip Gordon’s face. | 菲利普脸上到处都是你的鞋印 |
[09:28] | Well, what would you do if some pervert came after your kid? | 好吧 有个变态盯着我女儿 我该做什么? |
[09:32] | Why don’t you tell me what you did, Victor? | 为什么你不直接告诉我 你做了什么呢 维克多? |
[09:35] | Look, I was talking to some of the other dads. | 当时 我正和其他一些家长聊天 |
[09:39] | I thought I was keeping an eye on Isabel the whole time. | 我觉得我一直看着伊萨贝拉 |
[09:41] | Then, all of a sudden, I hear her crying. | 然后 突然的 我听见她尖叫不止 |
[09:46] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[09:47] | Where are you, | 你在哪里? |
[09:48] | Daddy?! | 爸爸 |
[09:49] | That’s that pervert. | 是那个变态. |
[09:51] | Let’s get him. | 让我们抓住他 |
[09:53] | Get him! Got him! | 抓住他 抓住他 抓住他 |
[10:04] | And then you stabbed him to protect your daughter. | 然后为了保护你的女儿 你刺了他一刀 |
[10:06] | Stabbed…? Hey, I didn’t stab anybody. | 刺他? 嘿 我没有刺过任何人 |
[10:10] | Look. Like I said, I chased the guy, | 就像我说的一样 我追上他 |
[10:12] | and then I gave him a good whaling. That’s it. | 然后狠狠揍了他一顿 就这样 |
[10:14] | This morning, you told us you didn’t recognize him. | 今天早上 你告诉我你没有认出他 |
[10:17] | Everybody knew that freak. | 所有人都知道这个混蛋 |
[10:19] | From the Website? | 从网上? |
[10:20] | No. The posters. | 不是 是从宣传单知道的 |
[10:23] | They’re all over my street. | 我们那条街上到处都是 |
[10:24] | Posters. | 宣传单 |
[10:26] | Excuse me, Frank. | 不好意思 弗兰克 |
[10:28] | Eric, get Mr. Wolfe, and go back to that neighborhood. | 艾瑞克 叫上沃尔夫先生一起 再去趟案发现场附近 |
[10:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:46] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 看看这个 |
[10:48] | There were posters here, | 这里原来贴着什么东西 |
[10:50] | now there are just staples and corners. | 现在只剩下些边角了 |
[10:52] | Somebody took them all down. | 有人把它们全撕了 |
[10:54] | Yeah. Guilty conscience. | 是的 犯罪感 |
[10:56] | Or it’s a consciousness of guilt. | 或者说意识到自己犯罪了 |
[10:59] | You keep your kids on a short leash? | 你会把小孩栓在身边吗? |
[11:01] | I don’t have kids. | 我没有小孩 |
[11:03] | Oh, I just figured with all the “dating” you do… | 哦 我只是从你那些约会联想到的 |
[11:06] | Yeah, well, I’m very careful. | 好吧 我非常小心 |
[11:08] | Well, better safe than sorry. | 是啊 小心点总比说对不起好 |
[11:10] | What about you, you been dating? | 那么你呢 你最近在约会吗? |
[11:13] | Taking a little bit of a break right now. | 现在正在休息 |
[11:16] | ( chuckles ): A break– that’s what they call it? | 休息 她们是这么说的? |
[11:18] | Look, why don’t you go to that side of the street, | 听着 为什么你不去街对面看看? |
[11:21] | take a look, and I’ll stay on this side of the street and take a look. Yeah, sure. | 而我继续在这边查找 好的 没问题 |
[11:53] | I got one. | 我找到一张 |
[12:12] | Wow, somebody really had it out for him. | 哇 有人针对他 |
[12:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:16] | Let’s find out who. | 让我们看看是谁 |
[12:58] | Of course I put them up. | 当然 是我贴的 |
[13:00] | I also went to PTA meetings | 我去参加PTA会议 (Parent-Teacher Asociation 家庭教师协会) |
[13:02] | and signed up for Neighborhood Watch. | 还为邻里监督组织工作 |
[13:05] | When did you post them, Alexx? | 你什么时候贴的 阿利克斯? |
[13:06] | It wasn’t like I was targeting Philip. | 我并没有针对菲利普 |
[13:08] | I look at the F.D.L.E. website all the time. | 我一直关注 F.D.L.E.网站 (佛罗里达州法律执行情况网站) |
[13:20] | When I saw this guy was only a few blocks away, | 当我看到这个人住的这么近 |
[13:23] | I put up a few posters. | 我就贴了些宣传单 |
[13:26] | Come on, Horatio, you know the recidivism rate | 得了吧 霍雷肖 你知道的 |
[13:30] | for sex offenders is huge. And there is no known cure. | 性犯罪者再次犯罪的几率很大 而且 也没有任何有效的对策 |
[13:33] | Exactly. | 当然 |
[13:35] | I just wanted the parents to be informed | 我只是想让家长们知道 |
[13:37] | so they could protect their chil… | 这样可让他们警惕些 保护好自己的孩子 |
[13:40] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:43] | Can I be charged criminally with this? An aggressive attorney | 我会被刑事起诉吗? 好斗的律师 |
[13:47] | might move for a civil suit. | 可能会提起民事诉讼 |
[13:49] | Horatio, I was protecting my children. | 霍雷肖 我只是在保护我的孩子 |
[14:12] | Oh, my Lord, there’s one on my block. | 天哪 我楼里就有一个 |
[14:15] | Are you gonna move? | 你要搬走吗? |
[14:17] | I’m gonna move my gun safe into my bedroom. | 我要把枪放在卧室里 安全些 |
[14:20] | But you wouldn’t put a poster up. | 但是你不会贴个宣传单什么的吧? |
[14:22] | It’s not illegal. | 又不违法的 |
[14:25] | But I mean as a county employee, right? | 但是我说的作为一名政府公务员 这样做好吗? |
[14:27] | Alexx should’ve known better. | 阿利克斯应该知道的更清楚 |
[14:29] | Well, | 但是 |
[14:30] | she has two kids. | 她有两个孩子 |
[14:32] | And as a county employee, she has every right. | 作为一名政府公务员 她也拥有所有的公民权 |
[14:34] | We have firsthand knowledge of how dangerous these guys can be. | 我们可都有关于 这些家伙有多危险的第一手资料 |
[14:37] | She also has firsthand knowledge | 可是她同样知道 |
[14:38] | of how quickly people escalate to violence. | 人们将此升级为 暴力行动的速度有多快 |
[14:40] | She should’ve thought of that. | 她应该想到这一点的 |
[14:42] | Would you rather her little girl end up on her table instead? | 你是不是觉得她的小女儿躺在 她自己的手术台上会比较好点? |
[14:46] | I would rather no one end up on her table. | 我只是希望 她手术台上什么人都没有 |
[14:49] | That’s not always an option in the real world. | 现实生活中 那是不可能发生的 |
[14:51] | I work patrol– I think I know | 我也外出巡逻 我想 |
[14:54] | a little something about the real world. | 我对现实世界还是有些了解的 |
[14:56] | DELKO: Guys? | 伙计们? |
[14:58] | Is there going to be a rumble here? | 你们不是快吵起来吧? |
[15:00] | We were just discussing the case. | 我们只是在讨论这个案子 |
[15:02] | What’s up? Phil Gordon’s residence, | 有什么问题吗? 是关于菲利普 哥登的住所 |
[15:04] | that’s what’s up– it turns out | 问题就是 |
[15:05] | he wasn’t the only one that lives there. | 他并不是唯一住在那里的人 |
[15:07] | Who would live with a sex offender? | 谁会跟一个性犯罪者住一块? |
[15:09] | Someone with the same last name– Gordon. | 同姓哥登的人 |
[15:12] | Sounds like family. Yeah. | 看起来像是一家子 是的 |
[15:13] | I’m on my way over there with Tripp to check it out. | 我和特里普过去看看 |
[15:15] | Take it easy on each other, all right? | 你们都放轻松点 好不? |
[15:31] | WOMAN: We were just letting Philip stay here | 我们只是让菲利普 呆在这里 |
[15:33] | while he got back on his feet. | 直到他好起来 |
[15:35] | So, he was your brother? | 那么 他是你兄弟? |
[15:37] | MAN: Yeah, nobody else would give him a break. | 是的 其他谁还会给他个住的地方? |
[15:45] | You took these posters down? | 你把那些宣传单都撕了? |
[15:48] | You bet I did. | 是我 |
[15:49] | They were like neon arrows to our front door. | 那些传单就像长了眼睛的箭一样 飞到我们家门口 |
[15:52] | Hayley and I were being harassed. | 我和海利对此已经非常厌倦了 |
[15:54] | That rock through the window was the last straw. | 扔进窗户的石头 让我们彻底绝望了 |
[15:57] | So why let him live here? | 那你为什么还要让他住在这里? |
[15:58] | ‘Cause he’s my brother. | 因为 他是我兄弟. |
[16:01] | Couldn’t say no. | 没法说不 |
[16:02] | How’d you feel about that, Mrs. Gordon? | 那你怎么想 哥登太太? |
[16:04] | I understood. | 我理解 |
[16:06] | But it hasn’t been easy. | 但是 住在一起并不容易 |
[16:08] | I mean, I’ve been getting these migraines | 我的意思是 从他来这里之后 |
[16:10] | ever since he moved in. | 我就经常性的偏头痛 |
[16:13] | Why don’t you go lie down, honey, okay? | 为什么你不进去躺着呢 亲爱的? |
[16:15] | ( softly ): Okay. | 好的 |
[16:21] | ( sighs ) | |
[16:22] | This has been hard on her. | 这对她来说太难了 |
[16:24] | Since the vandalism started, | 自从那些破坏行动开始后 |
[16:26] | we can’t go out anymore. | 我们就再也不能一起出去 |
[16:28] | One of us has to stay home | 总得留一个呆在家里 |
[16:29] | at all times just to protect the house. | 就是为了保住我们的房子 |
[16:31] | So you were home all morning? I was working; Hayley was here, sick in bed. | 那么你早上都在了? 我工作了 海利在 生病躺在床上. |
[16:36] | We’re gonna need that projectile that came through the window. | 我们想要从窗子扔进来的东西 |
[16:38] | Okay. I threw it in the trash. | 没问题 我扔进垃圾里去了 |
[16:40] | All right, well, then we’re gonna need | 好的 我们需要 |
[16:42] | to confiscate the trash. | 把垃圾都带走 |
[16:43] | It’s all yours. TRIPP: You want to, uh, | 都是你的 你愿意 |
[16:45] | show us Philip’s room? | 带我们看看菲利普的屋子吗? |
[16:47] | Okay. It’s this way. | 好的 这边走 |
[17:04] | Is this his? | 这是他的吗? |
[17:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:12] | Lots of death threats. | 好多死亡威胁 |
[17:20] | ( groans ): Smells like ammonia. | 闻起来像氨水 |
[17:22] | Was he using that to get high? No, no, | 他用这个来让自己兴奋? 不是不是 |
[17:25] | nothing like that. | 不是这样的 |
[17:26] | Philip said he would inhale those | 菲利普 说当他有了不好的想法 |
[17:28] | anytime he had an unhealthy thought. | 吸入这些可以有用 |
[17:30] | Like a reverse Pavlov. | 类似巴普洛夫效应 (针对条件反射的一种试验) |
[17:41] | So he was self-correcting? | 那么 他是在自我调整? |
[17:43] | Yeah. He really wanted to get better. | 是的 他真的希望变得好点 |
[17:53] | Looks like he had a long way to go. | 看上去他还有很长的路要走 |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:01] | That kiddie porn on Philip’s computer? Wasn’t his. | 菲利普的电脑里有儿童色情图片? 那不是他的 |
[18:04] | How could that be? It’s his laptop. | 怎么可能呢? 这是他的电脑啊 |
[18:06] | Someone sent him a “pornado.” | 某个人发了个色情炸弹给他 |
[18:08] | Philip got an e-mail that said he won a free trip to Hawaii, | 菲利普 收到一封电子邮件 说他赢得一次去夏威夷的免费旅行 |
[18:12] | but when he clicked on the link to collect | 但是当他点击链接去拿奖时 |
[18:14] | his prize, there was no free tickets, | 根本就没有免费机票 |
[18:15] | and there was no hula girls, | 也没有跳草群舞的美女 (夏威夷特产) |
[18:17] | there was only porn, porn and more porn. | 只有色情图片 而且会弹出越来越多的色情图片 |
[18:20] | Trying to stop it only makes it worse. | 如果试着去关闭窗口的话 反而会越来越糟糕 |
[18:26] | Virtual porn bomb. | 虚拟色情炸弹 |
[18:28] | I don’t get why someone would send porn to a child molester. | 搞不懂为什么会有人 发色情图片给个儿童性侵犯者 |
[18:30] | Because somebody wanted him to look guilty. | 因为有人希望他看上去有罪 |
[18:32] | Can we find out who? | 我们能找到是谁吗? |
[18:34] | MDPD’s running on the address. | 迈阿密警方正在查找地址 |
[18:36] | Okay, good. I’m there. | 好的 干得不错 |
[18:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:49] | Lieutenant Caine. | 凯恩中尉 |
[18:52] | We meet again, Ned. | 我们又见面了 内德 |
[18:55] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[18:57] | I wouldn’t say you haven’t done anything, Ned. | 我可不会这样认为 内德 |
[18:59] | You, uh, sent a virus to Philip Gordon’s computer. | 你往菲利普 哥登的电脑里发了病毒 |
[19:02] | Well, yeah. | 好吧 是的 |
[19:03] | And now Philip Gordon’s dead, Ned. | 并且现在菲利普 哥登死了 内德 |
[19:06] | Dead? I-I had nothing to do with that. | 死了? 我绝对与这个无关 |
[19:09] | I’ve been home all day. Ned, | 我一整天都在家里 内德 |
[19:11] | you wanted Philip gone, and you got your wish. | 你希望菲利普消失 你愿望达成了 |
[19:15] | Yeah, but I didn’t want him dead. | 是的 但是我并不是希望他死 |
[19:17] | I just wanted him to move. | 我只是希望他搬走 |
[19:19] | I thought if he got caught with the porn, | 我以为他要是被逮住拥有色情图片 |
[19:22] | it would violate his terms of release, | 就违反了假释条约 |
[19:24] | and-and-and they’d send him back to prison. | 也许会把他送回监狱 |
[19:26] | Why did you care? | 为什么你这么关心这个 |
[19:28] | Ever since he moved to the Gables, | 自从他来了加布斯 |
[19:30] | I’ve been getting harassed. | 我也被受折磨 |
[19:32] | By who? Neighbors. | 被谁折磨? 邻居们 |
[19:34] | It was bad enough you caught me for peeping on Ashley Anders. | 被你抓住我偷窥艾什丽 安德斯 就够糟糕的了 |
[19:37] | People hear a guy like that is moving in, | 人们听说那种的人搬了进来 |
[19:40] | and-and-and they check out the Web sites, | 都去去浏览了网站上的信息 |
[19:42] | and then my picture pops up, | 然后他们发现了我的照片 |
[19:44] | and they think I’m the same as him. | 他们认为我和他一样 |
[19:46] | But you are a sex offender, Ned. | 但是你确实是个性犯罪者 内德 |
[19:48] | But I’m not a predator. | 但是我没什么暴力倾向 |
[19:50] | And I’m not a pedophile. | 而且我可不是个恋童癖者 |
[19:52] | I-I would never hurt a child. | 我 我决不会伤害孩子的 |
[19:54] | I just… like adult actresses. | 我 我只是喜欢成人女演员 |
[19:57] | A little too much. | 有点太喜欢而已 |
[19:59] | But you have bigger problems that that– | 但是你有更大的问题 那个– |
[20:01] | distributing child pornography is a felony, Ned. | 传播儿童色情图片可是重罪 内德 |
[20:03] | It’s not like I looked at it. | 可是我没看啊 |
[20:06] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要 |
[20:11] | This the trash from the brother’s place? | 这是从他兄弟那拿到的垃圾? |
[20:13] | Yep. Delko said the object that went through their window’s in here. | 是的 德科说 那个从窗子扔进他们家的东西在里面 |
[20:19] | You gonna help? | 你需要帮助吗? |
[20:24] | So, hey, uh, what happened between you and Calleigh? Big fight? | 那么 你和 凯丽之间怎么了? 很大的争执? |
[20:28] | It’s not really my place to discuss Calleigh’s business. | 我觉得我不该说她的事 |
[20:32] | It’s your business, too. | 也是你的事情 |
[20:33] | It’s not yours. | 不是你的 |
[20:37] | You know Calleigh will just tell me later anyway. Good. | 你知道反正凯丽会告诉我的 好的 |
[20:40] | She’ll probably tell it better. | 她最好说的生动点 |
[20:53] | This looks like it could do some damage. | 看起来就是这个弄坏了窗户 |
[20:55] | There’s some writing on it. What’s it say? | 看起来上面写了点什么 什么? |
[20:59] | “You ruined everything.” | 你破坏了所有的事 |
[21:01] | That sounds personal. | 听起来像是私事 |
[21:03] | Yeah, maybe it was Ned, the porn stalker. | 是的 也许是 内德 送色情图片的那个 |
[21:05] | Or one of Philip’s victims. | 或者是 菲利普的某个受害者 |
[21:07] | I’ll run its DNA. | 我去查查 DNA |
[21:11] | To run against the old cases? Yeah, it’s worth a try. | 去查那些老案子? 是的 值得一试 |
[21:13] | See if you can find anything else here. | 看看你在这还能找到点别的 |
[21:14] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:28] | Hey, Natalia. | 嘿 纳塔利 |
[21:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:30] | So, do you want the good news or the bad news? | 那么 你想听好消息还是坏消息 |
[21:33] | Always the good news. | 当然是好消息 |
[21:35] | You’re invited to my party. | 我邀请你参加我的派对 |
[21:37] | Thank you very much. | 多谢多谢 |
[21:39] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[21:40] | Uh, what about the bad news? | 恩 那么坏消息呢? |
[21:41] | The bad news is the epis from the rock | 坏消息是 |
[21:44] | don’t match any of Philip Gordon’s | 石头上的线索 |
[21:45] | molested victims. | 不符合任何一个叫菲利普的受害人 |
[21:47] | Maybe it was Ned. | 也许就是内德的 |
[21:49] | Mm-mm, amelogenin is XX. | 恩 恩 染色体为XX(女性) |
[21:50] | It was a girl that threw that rock. | 扔石头的是个女性啊 |
[21:55] | Let’s look at all of Philip’s previous victims. | 让我们来看看 菲利普之前所有的受害人 |
[21:59] | Did she check Hannah Brooks in ’91? | 她查了 91年汉娜 布鲁克斯的案子? |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:02] | Uh, | 恩 |
[22:04] | what about Amanda Clarkston, ’93? | 那么阿曼达 克拉克斯顿 93年那个? |
[22:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:08] | Mary Pressman? | 玛丽 普里斯曼? |
[22:09] | Ryan, Valera assured me | 瑞恩 韦雷拉 保证 |
[22:12] | that she checked all of Philip Gordon’s victims. | 她查了 菲利普 哥登所有的受害人 |
[22:17] | This just doesn’t make sense. | 不对啊 |
[22:21] | Oh, wow. | 哦 |
[22:23] | Now this really doesn’t make sense. | 现在真的有问题了 |
[22:25] | According to his rap sheet, | 根据他的纪录显示 |
[22:28] | Philip went from breaking and entering | 菲利普 从十年前就开始 |
[22:31] | to sexual assault ten years ago. | 破坏和进入别人的屋子进行性侵犯了 |
[22:33] | Sure. The classic escalation of a sexual predator. | 当然 典型的性袭击者的行为 一步一步更为严重的犯罪 |
[22:35] | Yeah, exactly. | 是的 |
[22:36] | Except at the height of his sex crimes, | 但是除了他性犯罪纪录之外 |
[22:39] | he committed one more burglary. | 他还承认了一桩偷窃案 |
[22:41] | These guys don’t go backwards. | 这些家伙从来不走回头路的 |
[22:53] | Burglary? That was over ten years ago. | 偷窃? 十年之前的事 |
[22:57] | Yeah, it was. | 是的 |
[22:58] | But yesterday, someone threw one of these rocks | 但是昨天 有个人向这个小偷的 |
[23:03] | through that burglar’s window. | 窗户扔了石头 |
[23:04] | They’re out there for anyone to take. | 这些石头谁都可以拿到 |
[23:06] | DUQUESNE: Can you tell us about that night ten years ago? | 你能告诉我们十年前到底发生了什么? |
[23:08] | Where was your daughter? | 你的女儿在那? |
[23:09] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系吗? |
[23:11] | Philip Gordon wasn’t just a burglar. | 菲利普 哥登 不只是个贼 |
[23:13] | He was also a sexual predator. | 他也是个性袭击者 |
[23:14] | More than a burglary happened that night, didn’t it? | 那晚上不只是偷了点东西那么简单 对吧? |
[23:17] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[23:19] | Criminals like Philip Gordon have a progressiveisorder. | 像 菲利普 哥登这样的犯罪者 罪行总会越来越严重 |
[23:22] | That means they don’t revert from sexual assault | 这意味着他不会从性袭击 |
[23:24] | back to nonviolent crime. | 回到简单的非暴力犯罪 |
[23:26] | There’s a first time for everything. | 任何事都有例外的 |
[23:28] | No, they’re right. | 他们是对的 |
[23:29] | Julia, don’t say another word. | 朱丽亚 不许再说话了 |
[23:32] | You wouldn’t let me talk back then, | 你从来不让我说以前的事 |
[23:34] | but you can’t stop me now. | 但是你现在再也阻止不了我了 |
[23:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[23:39] | I woke up, and he was in my bedroom. | 我醒过来 他就在我房间里面 |
[23:56] | My mother, she wouldn’t let me say anything. | 我妈妈 她不让我说 |
[23:58] | She said that the court case would be too hard | 她说法庭诉讼对我来说太艰难了 |
[24:00] | and that it would follow me forever. | 然后我再也摆脱不了 |
[24:03] | Well, guess what, Mom. | 猜猜怎么样 妈 |
[24:06] | It did anyway. | (那段往事)还是一直困扰着我 |
[24:08] | I was only trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[24:11] | But you couldn’t. | 但是你没做到 |
[24:13] | So you decided to get your own revenge. | 所以你自己进行了复仇? |
[24:16] | I saw those posters. | 我看到那些宣传单了 |
[24:18] | I couldn’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[24:20] | that he would move into our neighborhood. | 他居然做了我们的邻居 |
[24:22] | I wanted him to know that I remembered. | 我想让他知道我还记得 |
[24:34] | I was still so angry. | 我一直很生气 |
[24:37] | I’m afraid you’re going to have to come with us | 我想你不得不跟我们走一趟了 |
[24:39] | to the station and make a statement. | 去做个声明 |
[24:50] | Dr. Halliwell? | 哈里维尔医生? |
[24:51] | Alexx, have a seat. | 阿利克斯 请坐 |
[24:58] | I understand you were being questioned | 我知道 |
[25:00] | in relation to a murder. | 你正因一起谋杀案被问话 |
[25:01] | Gary, I put up posters, that’s it. | 加里 我贴了那些单子 就这样 |
[25:04] | Hey, I’m on your side, Alexx. | 嘿 我一直站在你这边的 阿利克斯 |
[25:06] | So what’s the problem? | 那么有什么问题? |
[25:09] | I just think it would be a good thing | 我只是认为你暂时从日班调开 |
[25:11] | for you to take a break from the day shift, | 离开凯恩中尉和他的小组 |
[25:13] | Lieutenant Caine and his team. | 会是一件好事 |
[25:15] | This won’t affect my work. | 这不会影响我的工作的 |
[25:17] | It already has. | 它已经影响了 |
[25:18] | Today you were being questioned about a murder, Alexx, | 今天你因为谋杀案而被问话 阿利克斯 |
[25:21] | and a few months ago you wrote a prescription for CSI Wolfe. | 几个月前你还给CSI人员 沃尔夫 写了个药方 |
[25:24] | Ryan needed antibiotics. | 瑞恩 需要 抗生素 |
[25:25] | He should’ve seen his doctor. | 他需要看他自己的医生 |
[25:27] | I was helping a friend. | 我只是在帮一个朋友 |
[25:30] | They’re your friends, I am your boss. | 他们是你的朋友 我是你老板 |
[25:32] | So you’re punishing me. | 所以你惩罚我 |
[25:34] | I’m helping you. | 我在帮你 |
[25:37] | You’re an excellent forensic pathologist, Alexx. | 你是个优秀的法医 阿利克斯 |
[25:41] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 |
[25:42] | As you know, | 就你所知 |
[25:43] | I make the deputy chief appointment. | 我在做代理主任的任命 |
[25:45] | I see no reason why it shouldn’t be you someday. | 我想不出什么理由不给你这个任命 |
[25:48] | I’m flattered. | 我受宠若惊 |
[25:50] | But that appointment is based on politics as much as merit. | 但是这种任命同时也有政治的成分 |
[25:53] | Meaning? | 意思是? |
[25:55] | I’m looking out for your reputation. | 我只是很在意你的声誉 |
[25:57] | I want you to switch to night shift. | 我希望你调到夜班 |
[26:00] | Working with an unfamiliar crew | 与一个不熟悉的组合作 |
[26:02] | will help keep you objective. | 有助于保持你的客观 |
[26:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:12] | Well, | 那么 |
[26:14] | you’re making a good decision. | 你做了个很好的决定 |
[26:30] | So you think the young girl did it? | 你觉得那个年轻女孩做了这个? |
[26:32] | No. There’s no hydromulch | 不是 她衣服上没有那种覆盖物 |
[26:34] | on her clothes or shoes. | 衣服上鞋上都没有 |
[26:35] | Eh, doesn’t mean she wasn’t involved. | 恩 并不意味着她没参与 |
[26:38] | Yeah, we’re checking her story. | 是的 我们正在核实她的说法 |
[26:41] | Walk all the way over here for this? | 你走了这么长路过来 就为了知道这个? |
[26:43] | You’re taking a real interest in this case. | 你对这个案子真是很关心 |
[26:44] | Yeah. And I also wanted to make sure | 是的 而且我同样关心 |
[26:48] | your eye infection has cleared. | 你眼睛的感染好了没有 |
[26:50] | Yeah, it’s all good. | 好了 |
[26:52] | My doctor is looking into nerve damage. | 我的医生正在查看神经损伤 |
[26:53] | Nerve damage? | 神经损伤? |
[26:55] | I can’t help you anymore. | 我没法在帮你了 |
[26:57] | I have my own doctor now. | 我有自己的医生了 |
[26:58] | Ryan, who did you tell I wrote you that prescription? | 瑞恩 我给你药方的事你告诉谁了 |
[27:02] | No one. | 没人 |
[27:04] | Well, the news traveled all the way | 但是 消息还是传到了 |
[27:06] | to the chief medical examiner’s office. | 医学检验主任的办公室里 |
[27:08] | Well, Alexx, you know there’s a mole in the lab. | 阿利克斯 你知道实验室里有只鼹鼠 |
[27:11] | Which is why I can’t do any more favors. | 所以我再也不能帮你了 |
[27:14] | I really put myself out on a limb for you, baby. | 我真的努力帮你了 孩子 |
[27:16] | I got it. | 我知道 |
[27:27] | I don’t know if I can keep this up, H. | 我真的不知道还能不能坚持 老霍 |
[27:29] | Mr. Wolfe, I understand, but I need you to trust me. | 沃尔夫先生 我了解 但是你应该相信我 |
[27:47] | Did you page me? | 你叫我了? |
[27:49] | Yeah. I went through the rest of the trash | 是的 我想处理下剩下的垃圾 |
[27:51] | from Philip’s house. | 就是从菲利普那找到的那些 |
[27:52] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[27:54] | WOLFE: Yeah, that’s hydromulch from the park. | 是公园里的那种物质 |
[28:05] | This is a failed delivery notice from WorldSend. | 世界快递未发送成功的通知 |
[28:07] | Are you telling me the WorldSend man killed Philip? | 你不会想说 世界快递的人杀了他吧 |
[28:09] | No, the wife said she was home all morning. | 不是 妻子说她早上一直在家 |
[28:11] | But according to this, WorldSend tried to deliver a notice | 但是世界快递送了个通知 |
[28:13] | at 10:10 and no one was there. | 10:10时没人在家接这个的单子 |
[28:16] | So it blows her alibi. | 这就打破了她的不在场证明 |
[28:20] | Yep, sure does. | 是的 的确 |
[28:28] | It must have been hard to let Philip into your home. | 让菲利普进入你家肯定是个 艰难的决定 |
[28:31] | Like Robert said, he’s family. | 像罗伯特说的那样 他是家人 |
[28:33] | He’s not your family. | 他不是你的家人 |
[28:37] | I consider him to be. | 我把他当作是 |
[28:39] | Look, what is this about? | 这次找我干什么? |
[28:40] | You weren’t home all day like you said you were. | 你并不像你所说的那样一直在家 |
[28:44] | WorldSend tried to deliver a package | 世界快递送了个包裹来 |
[28:46] | and no one was there. | 但是没人在家 |
[28:48] | I did go out for a bit. | 我的确出去了一会 |
[28:51] | I went to the doctor, since I wasn’t feeling well. | 自从我感觉不好 我就在看医生 |
[28:54] | Like I told the detective, | 像我告诉那些侦探的一样 |
[28:55] | I’ve been getting migraines. | 我一直偏头痛 |
[28:57] | We found evidence from the park on that note. | 我们发现那个通知上 有属于公园的物质 |
[28:59] | I walked to the appointment. | 我走着去的 |
[29:02] | I thought fresh air might help. | 我想新鲜空气难说有用 |
[29:04] | Look, call my doctor. He’ll tell you. | 找我的医生吧 他会告诉你的 |
[29:06] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[29:13] | Hey, Tripp. Yeah? | 嘿 特里普 什么? |
[29:15] | Anything on the wife? | 妻子有问题吗? |
[29:17] | Yeah, her alibi checks out. | 她的不在场证明证实了 |
[29:19] | Doctor’s office called and confirmed an appointment. | 医生的办公室来电话了 证实了她曾去看诊 |
[29:22] | So why was she acting so weird? | 那她为什么看上去那么奇怪? |
[29:23] | Probably conflicted; | 可能太混乱了 |
[29:25] | didn’t want to live with Philip, | 不想和 菲利普一起住 |
[29:26] | but she’s married to his brother. | 但是却嫁给了他的兄弟 |
[29:28] | And people think you’re a tough guy. | 或者人们认为你太严肃了 |
[29:33] | I need to see Lieutenant Caine A.S.A.P.! | 我要见凯恩中尉 越快越好 |
[29:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦? |
[29:38] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[29:39] | I will only speak to Horatio Caine. | 我只和霍雷肖 凯恩说 |
[29:42] | Okay, we’ll take you to him. | 好吧 我们带你去 |
[29:45] | No, this is important! | 真的很重要 |
[29:46] | Someone just tried to kill me! | 有人想要杀我 |
[29:49] | Thought I was a child molester. | 认为我是会袭击孩子的变态 |
[29:52] | I know. I know I shouldn’t have done the pornado. | 我知道我知道我不应该 送那个色情图片 |
[29:57] | But Lieutenant, my life’s in danger. | 但是中尉, 我有生命危险 |
[30:01] | Who attacked you, Ned? | 谁袭击了你 内德? |
[30:02] | I don’t know. I couldn’t see his face. | 我不知道 我看不到他的脸 |
[30:05] | So, tell me exactly what happened. | 那么 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[30:08] | I never, never should have opened the door. | 我实在不应该开门的 |
[30:14] | You touch any kid in this neighborhood… | 你敢动这里的小孩 |
[30:17] | Please, don’t! I’m not like that! | 别 别 我不是那样的人 |
[30:23] | Can you describe him, Ned? | 你可以描述一下吗 内德? |
[30:25] | Male, six feet, | 男性 六英尺 |
[30:28] | average size. | 中等身材 |
[30:31] | Hey, when you catch him, can I sue? | 嘿 等你抓到他 我能起诉他不 |
[30:34] | Ned, first I need to catch him. | 内德 首先我们得抓到他 |
[30:38] | Why the camera? | 为什么照相? |
[30:40] | I have to take a photograph of your bruise. | 我要拍下你的瘀伤 |
[30:41] | I don’t have a bruise. | 我没瘀伤 |
[30:43] | Not that you can see. Can you stand up, please? | 你还看不见 你能站起来吗? |
[30:47] | Pull your shirt aside. | 把你的T恤拉到一边 |
[30:49] | When you get a bruise, blood vessels break under your skin. | 当你有瘀伤时 皮下的血管破裂 |
[30:53] | It can take a few days for the bruise to visibly form. | 形成可见的伤痕需要一段时间 |
[30:56] | UV light penetrates the skin deeper than visible light, | 紫外线 比起可见光来可以透过皮肤 |
[31:00] | so this camera can figure out what’s going on underneath. | 所以相机告诉我们 皮下有些什么样的反应 |
[31:03] | You can see under my skin? | 你可以透过我的皮肤看到里面? |
[31:05] | I’m about to. | 差不多吧 |
[31:11] | Whoa, you, uh… you planning on going postal? | 喔 你在玩什么游戏? |
[31:15] | I’m planning on catching the vigilante. | 我在考虑抓那个义务警员 |
[31:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:19] | I measured that photograph that Ryan took of Ned’s bruise, | 我量了下 瑞恩从内德的瘀伤 上得出的尺寸 |
[31:22] | and I’ve determined that the mark was made | 我确定它是用 |
[31:24] | by either a .45 or a nine-millimeter. | 45口径的枪 或九毫米的口径的枪 |
[31:26] | Great. Well, that narrows it down | 好的 这个可以把(嫌疑人)范围 |
[31:28] | to half the population of Miami. | 缩小到迈阿密一半的人口上了 |
[31:30] | Well, this actually narrows it down a bit more. | 还可以更小点 |
[31:32] | Two Colts and a Smith are the only models that make | 只有两种柯尔特 及一种史密斯型 |
[31:35] | this figure-eight barrel. | 能够造成这种八字形伤口的 |
[31:37] | So what now? | 那么? |
[31:38] | Play the match game. | 玩玩配对游戏 |
[31:41] | This barrel plug ratio is not proportional. | 这种枪口比例和图中的不匹配 |
[31:45] | Muzzle diameter is a few millimeters short. | 这种枪嘴的直径有点小 |
[31:51] | We got it. | 找到了 |
[31:58] | This is the barrel that made the impression. | 这就是造成伤痕的枪了 |
[32:01] | Colt nine-mill, 19-11. | Colt 九毫米 1911 |
[32:04] | All right. I’m going to check the computer, | 好的 我去查查电脑 |
[32:05] | see if anyone in Ned’s neighborhood owns one. | 看看内德的哪位邻居拥有这种抢 |
[32:14] | Yeah, got several names. | 不错 好多人 |
[32:16] | Michael Cohen, Milo Jenkins, Keith Gretson, Victor Terraza… | 迈克尔 科亨 米罗 杰金斯 基斯 格雷特森 维克多 特拉扎 |
[32:21] | Victor Terraza. | 维克多 特拉扎 |
[32:23] | That name keeps popping up. | 这个名字出现频率太高了 |
[32:25] | I’m going to let Horatio know. | 我去告诉 霍雷肖 |
[32:27] | This morning, you left the part out | 今天早上 |
[32:29] | about your sex-offender welcome wagon. | 你用枪指着那个性犯罪者了 |
[32:31] | I just like to scare punks like Ned. | 我只想吓吓内德这样的混蛋 |
[32:34] | CAINE: Then how can you | 那么 |
[32:36] | explain to me, Victor, | 那么你怎么向我解释 维克多 |
[32:37] | that Philip ended up dead? | 菲利普死了的问题 |
[32:40] | That guy was a threat. | 那个家伙是个威胁 |
[32:41] | Hanging around that park every morning? | 每天都到公园溜达? |
[32:43] | It was only a matter of time | 他抓住个小女孩 |
[32:45] | before he snatched up some little girl. | 只是个时间问题 |
[32:46] | You knew Philip was going to be at the park, | 你知道 菲利普 要去公园 |
[32:48] | and yet you took Isabel anyway. | 但是 你还是把伊萨贝拉带去了 |
[32:50] | I can protect her. | 我可以保护她 |
[32:51] | You have | 你有一个秋千 |
[32:52] | a swing set in your own backyard, yet you chose | 在你的后院里 |
[32:56] | to go to the park. | 但是你还是选择去公园 |
[32:58] | Isabel likes it. | 伊萨贝拉 喜欢那个 |
[33:00] | I don’t think that’s what happened, Victor. | 我不认为那是事实 维克多 |
[33:02] | I think that you targeted Philip. | 我认为你盯上了 菲利普 |
[33:04] | You think a lot of things. | 你想得太多了 |
[33:05] | And I also think | 我还认为 |
[33:06] | that you used Isabel as bait. | 你把伊萨贝拉当作诱饵 |
[33:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:12] | You play here, baby. | 你在这里玩 宝贝 |
[33:14] | Papi has something he has to do. | 爸爸有些事要做 |
[33:15] | If any man comes up to you, you scream, okay? | 任何人走近你 你就开始叫 好吗 |
[33:18] | Okay, Daddy. | 好的 爸爸 |
[33:20] | Okay, go ahead. | 玩去吧 |
[33:30] | You dressed her up and took her to the park, | 你穿戴好了她 把她带到公园里 |
[33:32] | knowing there was a sexual predator there. | 你知道有个性攻击者在那 |
[33:37] | I still didn’t stab the guy, so… I’m out of here. | 但是我还是没有刺杀他 我可以走了? |
[33:41] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[33:42] | Actually… that’s not true. | 事实上 不对 |
[33:45] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也不能去 |
[33:46] | Raise your arms up. | 举起手来 |
[33:47] | You assaulted Ned Ostroff. | 你袭击了内德 奥斯特诺夫 |
[33:49] | You’ll be sticking around here for a little while. | 你还得在这里呆会 |
[33:54] | Well, what do we have here? | 好吧 我们拿到什么了 |
[34:02] | Wow, that’s sharp. | 哇 真锋利 |
[34:03] | You take this to the park this morning? | 今早你把这个带到公园去了? |
[34:05] | No comment. | 没什么可说得 |
[34:06] | Arrest him, Frank. | 逮捕他 弗兰克 |
[34:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:13] | Horatio wants us to compare the wounds on the victim | 霍雷肖 想让我们比较 |
[34:16] | to the knife we found on Victor Terraza. | 受害人身上的伤口和 维克多 特拉扎身上找到的刀的 |
[34:18] | Double-edge blade. | 双面开口的刀刃 |
[34:20] | A knife like this leaves a clean, symmetrical wound. | 这样的刀会留下个对称的 光滑的伤口 |
[34:23] | Philip’s wound was ragged. | 菲利普的伤口很粗糙 |
[34:26] | Meaning that the murder weapon would have to be | 意味着凶器应该是 |
[34:28] | a single-edge serrated knife, | 单面开口的锯齿形的刀 |
[34:29] | so that is not the murder weapon. | 那么这个不是凶器 |
[34:31] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[34:32] | The only other bleeder… | 唯一的另一个出血口 |
[34:35] | …is this. | 是这个 |
[34:37] | Look at this laceration. | 看看这个伤口 |
[34:39] | I thought he got it from the fence. | 我曾经以为是从篱笆上弄上的 |
[34:42] | But the edges are curved. | 但是边缘是卷曲的 |
[34:43] | From a serrated knife. | 应该是一把锯齿形的刀弄伤的 |
[34:48] | It’s not torn. | 衣服没撕开 |
[34:49] | So? | 那么? |
[34:51] | Philip had a knife wound on his back. | 菲利普 在他的后背上有个刀伤 |
[34:53] | Well, how’d that happen? | 那么 怎么弄伤的? |
[35:03] | He was carrying the knife in his belt. | 他在皮带上插了把刀 |
[35:05] | And he got the scratch when the killer pulled it out. | 当凶手把刀把出来的时候 他被划伤了 |
[35:11] | Which means he brought the murder weapon with him, | 这意味着他随身带着杀死他的凶器 |
[35:13] | either for protection or… who knows? | 保护自己或者 谁知道呢 |
[35:16] | Philip was killed with his own knife. | 菲利普 是被他自己的刀杀死的 |
[35:36] | HALLIWELL: What’s this about? | 什么? |
[35:39] | Dr. Warner is gonna trade shifts with me next month. | 华纳医生下个月和我换班 |
[35:42] | I’m back on days. | 我回到日班了 |
[35:44] | That’s my decision, not yours. | 这是我的决定 不是你的 |
[35:46] | This team treats me like family, | 这个小组待我就像家人一样 |
[35:50] | and Horatio Caine is personally responsible for saving my life. | 霍雷肖 凯恩还救过我的命 |
[35:54] | You don’t owe him anything. | 你不欠他什么 |
[35:55] | Yes, I do. | 不 我欠 |
[35:58] | And I want to work with people I respect. | 而且 我想跟我尊敬的人一起工作 |
[36:00] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[36:01] | Dr. Halliwell, | 哈里维尔医生 |
[36:03] | Lieutenant Caine and his team are at the top of their field. | 凯恩中卫和他的小组是 这个领域内最好的 |
[36:06] | and I want to work with the best. | 我想和最棒的人一起共事 |
[36:08] | Now, if that blocks my chance | 如果 这可能会失去 |
[36:10] | at having a corner office and a few extra bucks a week, | 我的私人办公室 和每星期多挣的美元 |
[36:14] | so be it. | 那么 随便吧 |
[36:15] | You realize what you’re giving up. | 你意识到你放弃了的东西吗? |
[36:19] | My decision is made. | 我已经做了决定 |
[36:21] | And now you have to live with it. | 那你就带着这个决定生活吧 |
[36:36] | W-What do you want with my kitchen? | 你想在我厨房里找什么 |
[36:38] | CAINE: Philip was found with a knife | 我们发现菲利普今天早上 |
[36:40] | on him this morning, ma’am, | 带了把刀在身上 女士 |
[36:41] | and it may turn out to be the murder weapon. | 并且 可能就是凶器 |
[36:43] | HAYLEY: But all of my knives are here. | 但是我所有的刀都在阿 |
[36:45] | It couldn’t be one of mine. | 不可能是我的 |
[36:46] | Unless somebody put it back. | 除非某个人把它放回来了 |
[36:48] | We’ll know as soon as we find it. | 等我们找到它就知道了 |
[36:56] | This one tested positive | 这个检测出血迹 |
[36:58] | for blood. We’ve got our murder weapon. | 我们找到谋杀凶器了 |
[37:00] | So someone in this house | 那么这个屋子里的某个人 |
[37:02] | killed Philip. | 杀了 菲利普 |
[37:03] | I did it. | 我做的 |
[37:07] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[37:08] | You were at the doctor, just like you said. | 你的确是在医生那里 就像你说得一样 |
[37:10] | No. No, I’m confessing. | 不不 我招认 |
[37:12] | Arrest me. | 逮捕我吧 |
[37:13] | After what you’ve been through, | 想想你还在生病 |
[37:14] | I doubt very much you could have overpowered Philip. | 怎么可能比菲利普还有力气呢 |
[37:19] | Want to tell me what happened? | 想告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[37:23] | We’ve been trying to get pregnant | 我们想要个孩子 |
[37:26] | for three years. | 已经三年了 |
[37:28] | All we wanted was | 我们想要的 |
[37:30] | our own family. | 就是我们自己的家 |
[37:32] | And then Philip… | 后来 菲利普来了 |
[37:36] | got out of prison. | 他出狱了 |
[37:40] | I… I came home and I saw the graffiti | 当我回家看到那些乱涂乱画 |
[37:44] | and the broken window. | 还有打坏的窗户 |
[37:46] | The stress… | 这种压力 |
[37:50] | I started bleeding, and… | 我开始流血 然后 |
[37:54] | I lost the baby. | 我失去了我的孩子 |
[37:59] | So you blamed Philip. | 所以你责怪 菲利普 |
[38:04] | The doctor said there could be a million reasons why. | 医生说有非常多的可能原因 |
[38:08] | I couldn’t help but think that maybe | 但是我还是忍不住想 |
[38:11] | if he hadn’t moved in… | 如果他没有住进来 |
[38:12] | I’d still be pregnant. | 也许我的孩子就不会流产 |
[38:15] | And at what point, Hayley, did you inform Robert? | 重点是 海利 你告诉罗伯特没? |
[38:20] | Robert… | 罗伯特 |
[38:23] | Um… | 恩 |
[38:27] | As soon as it happened. | 刚发生我就告诉他了 |
[38:29] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[38:38] | My parents taught us that family was everything. | 我父母告诉我家庭就是一切 |
[38:42] | I wanted to believe that Philip could get better. | 我也试着去相信 菲利普 会变得好点 |
[38:46] | Yes, because Philip was your brother, right? | 因为菲利普是你的兄弟 对吧 |
[38:50] | But then Hayley told me about the miscarriage. | 但 海利告诉了我流产的事 |
[38:52] | And that’s when you went over the edge. | 然后你再也忍不住了 |
[38:55] | I was just gonna tell him | 我只是想去告诉他 |
[38:56] | that he had to move out. | 他得搬出去 |
[38:59] | So you went to look for him at the park. | 然后你去公园找他了? |
[39:06] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[39:08] | A knife? | 刀子? |
[39:09] | It’s nothing. I-I need… I need protection. | 没什么 我只是需要保护 |
[39:12] | When I saw that knife, | 当我看到那把刀 |
[39:15] | I knew he was never going to be normal. | 我知道他永远不会正常了 |
[39:18] | Why are you even at this playground? | 你为什么在这里? |
[39:20] | You are not supposed to be within a hundred feet. | 你应该和孩子们 保持一百尺以上的距离的 |
[39:23] | I’m just testing myself. | 我只是试验我自己 |
[39:24] | I won’t do anything, I promise. | 我什么也不会做的 我保证 |
[39:26] | You need to stop. | 你必须停下来 |
[39:27] | I-I don’t think that I can. | 我 我觉得自己忍不住 |
[39:59] | And I thought I was the good brother. | 我以为自己是个好兄弟. |
[40:02] | I stood up for him. | 我帮助他 |
[40:04] | You stood up for him by killing him. | 你为了帮助他而杀他? |
[40:07] | I had to do it. | 我必须这样做 |
[40:11] | He was gonna hurt someone else. | 他会伤害到别人的 |
[40:14] | He already hurt my family. | 他已经毁了我的家庭 |
[40:17] | No, you did that. | 不是 是你自己的所作所为 |
[40:19] | You hurt your family. | 是你自己毁了你的家庭 |
[40:22] | Officer. | 警官 |
[41:04] | I feel bad for that guy. | 我觉得他挺可怜 |
[41:06] | I hope the jury takes it easy on him. | 我希望陪审团轻判他 |
[41:09] | A killer is a killer. | 杀了人就是杀了人 |
[41:10] | You believe that? | 你信这个? |
[41:14] | Personally? No. | 感情上? 不 |
[41:17] | Professionally, yeah. | 专业上 是的 |
[41:19] | And I’m still on the clock. | 我还当班 |
[41:20] | You want to ask me again in about an hour over a beer? | 你想一个小时后 喝啤酒的时候再讨论吗? |
[41:23] | Oh, you’re not mad at me? | 哦 你没有生我气 |
[41:25] | ‘Cause, um, I heard we got in a really big fight today. | 因为 我听说我们今天大大的 吵了一架 |
[41:28] | Don’t believe everything you hear. | 千万别把每件听到的事都当真 |