时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | Some good seats right here. | 这儿位置不错 |
[01:11] | Nicole. | 尼可 |
[01:12] | Eric.Hi. | 嘿,艾瑞克 |
[01:13] | Avoiding me much? | 老避着我? |
[01:14] | Come on,ou know better than that. | 好啦,你知道得很清楚 |
[01:16] | How you been? | 最近怎么样? |
[01:17] | You’d know if you called. | 你打电话给我,不就知道了 |
[01:20] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[01:22] | At least he’s not lying. | 起码他没说谎 |
[01:23] | Same thing he told me. | 他也这么对我说 |
[01:25] | Kellie. | 凯丽 |
[01:26] | Hey | 嘿 |
[01:29] | man, delko… | 你行啊,德科 |
[01:31] | uh, ladies, this is D.C. | 呃,女士们,这是D.C. |
[01:33] | We work together. | 我们是同事 |
[01:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:37] | Give him a second. | 给他点时间 |
[01:38] | He’ll get up to two syllables. | 他会说个完整的词儿 |
[01:42] | Good seats. | 位子不错 |
[01:43] | Yeah, we have to get here at, like, dN. | 对啊,我们差不多天没亮就来了 |
[01:47] | Check it out. | 看啊 |
[01:48] | Wet t-shirt contest. | 湿衬衫大赛 |
[01:50] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[01:51] | Hey, man.Take it easy. | 嘿,伙计,稳住 |
[01:52] | Be a little careful, all right? | 当心点,行吗? |
[01:54] | How ’bout I break your nose? | 那打断你鼻子,怎么样? |
[01:56] | You don’t want to do that? | 你不会想要这么做吧 |
[01:57] | Oh, yeah? Why the hell not? | 哦?妈的干嘛不 |
[01:58] | ‘Cause aside from giving you a beating, | 因为我除了能揍你一顿 |
[02:00] | I’m a cop. | 还是个警察 |
[02:01] | Oh, wow. | 噢,哇 |
[02:03] | 5-0. | 5比0 |
[02:03] | My bad. | 完败 |
[02:05] | You want to cuff me? | 你想把我铐起来? |
[02:07] | You guys better take your friend out of here. | 你这家伙最好带着你的朋友马上离开这 |
[02:15] | So, anyway… | 好了,不管怎么样… |
[02:16] | walsh attacks it. | 威尔希发起攻击 |
[02:17] | Digging deep. | 深垫 |
[02:20] | Holly… | 哈莉…… |
[02:20] | puts the game in limbo! | 仿佛在跳杂技舞! |
[02:22] | Holly mcfee… | 哈莉 迈可费…… |
[02:24] | time. | 请求暂停 |
[02:34] | oh, my god. | 噢,上帝 |
[02:35] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:46] | Everybody stand back, alright? | 所有人退后! |
[02:47] | Just stand back. | 请往后退 |
[02:48] | Police. | 我是警察 |
[02:56] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖 |
[02:58] | Yeah, we got a problem here at lumus beach. | 对,拉马斯海滩出事了 |
[03:10] | Patrol’s doing a canvas for witnesses. | 巡警在录口供 |
[03:12] | Half the spectators have been here since dawn | 观众中有一半天没亮就来这儿 |
[03:14] | and they didn’t see anything. | 他们什么也没看见 |
[03:16] | Big volleyball fans, I take it. | 我看都是铁杆排球迷 |
[03:20] | It’s casper’s day off. | 今天是卡斯帕节闭幕的日子 |
[03:22] | I figured he could use the sun. | 我想让他来晒晒太阳 |
[03:24] | This is a very strange place to bury a body. | 把尸体埋在这里,非常古怪 |
[03:28] | Unless you want that body to be found. | 除非你想让人发现它 |
[03:30] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[03:30] | Alexx? | 阿利克斯? |
[03:32] | No id. | 无身份证件 |
[03:34] | His pockets are empty. | 口袋空空如也 |
[03:36] | Not exactly beachwear, now is it, honey? | 这打扮可不是海滩风格 是不是,亲爱的? |
[03:40] | Contusions on his neck. | 颈上有挫伤 |
[03:42] | I’m thinking ligature strangulation. | 可能被勒致死 |
[03:45] | Something unibodied, | 夺命的玩意 |
[03:47] | malleable… | 具有延展性…… |
[03:49] | with a side stitch. | 侧面有缝线 |
[03:51] | You mean like a belt. | 你认为像条腰带 |
[03:52] | Maybe A… | 也许是…… |
[03:54] | maybe a man’s belt. | 也许是条男式皮带 |
[03:56] | Very possible. | 很有可能 |
[03:58] | You say that like it means something, H. | 你是说它意有所指,老霍 |
[03:59] | Could be, eric. | 可能,艾瑞克 |
[04:01] | You think the killer might be trying to get our attention? | 你认为凶手或许想引起我们的注意? |
[04:03] | I don’t know, | 尚且不知 |
[04:05] | but he just got mine. | 但他已引起我的注意 “骷髅” |
[04:07] | *Yeah!* | |
[04:11] | Captioning sponsored by cbs, C.S.I. Productions and brought to youy toyota. | |
[04:20] | CSI Miami Season 04 Episode 15 | |
[04:29] | *We don’t get fooled again* | |
[04:34] | *don’t get fooled again* | |
[04:37] | *no, no!* | |
[05:00] | That’s odd. | 奇怪 |
[05:02] | Look at his arms, eric. | 看看他的手臂,艾瑞克 |
[05:04] | – Yeah, one side’s darker than the other. – Yeah. | -一侧比另一侧黑 -不错 |
[05:07] | Sun exposure, | 太阳曝晒 |
[05:08] | like a driver who hangs his arm out an open window. | 比如,把手伸在窗外的司机 |
[05:11] | But it’s his right arm. | 但这是右手臂 |
[05:14] | Maybe he’s a mailman. | 也许他是个邮差 |
[05:15] | They do drive on the right. | 他们是靠右驾驶 |
[05:18] | Best theory we have. | 目前这是最好的解释了 |
[05:21] | Delko! | 德科! |
[05:22] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[05:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[05:29] | You look a little green. | 看上去脸色有点差 |
[05:30] | Did you see the body over there? | 你看到那里的尸体了? |
[05:31] | That’s gross. | 有够恶心的 |
[05:33] | Aren’t you supposed to be back at the lab? | 你不是该回实验室了吗 |
[05:35] | Little thing called blood caught my attention. | 有种叫血迹的东西把我吸引住了 |
[05:40] | Huh. | 恩 |
[05:41] | We know our vic wasn’t killed here, | 我们知道受害人不是死在这里面 |
[05:44] | but he was probably transported in this. | 但这可能是他死后的交通工具 |
[05:48] | hang on. | 等着 |
[05:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:59] | Get this directly to valera in dna, all right? | 把这个直接交到DNA部韦雷拉手上,好吗 |
[06:02] | Should I get some from the vic? | 我还需要在尸体上取证吗 |
[06:04] | No, alexx will take care of that. | 不必,阿利克斯会搞定的 |
[06:10] | Shouldn’t you do that back at the lab? | 你不该回实验室再做吗? |
[06:17] | Little thing called a case breaker just caught my eye. | 有种号称“破案关键”的小东西 把我吸引住了 |
[06:19] | Belt clasp,but it’s broken. | 皮带扣,不过坏了 |
[06:21] | – Yeah, kind you see on military belts. – Yep. | -恩,有点像军装款 -对 |
[06:23] | Among others. | 现在要做的 |
[06:24] | I think it’s time we go to the guard shack | 我看莫过于走一趟警卫室 |
[06:26] | and find out who’s in charge of the trash. | 找出是谁负责垃圾 |
[06:32] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖 |
[06:33] | I stopped by the place of that girl you mentioned. | 我去了趟你说过的那个女孩的家 |
[06:35] | Jennifer wilson. | 詹尼弗 威尔森 |
[06:36] | She wasn’t home. | 她不在 |
[06:38] | No sign of foul play. | 没有罪行迹象 |
[06:40] | Weird thing is though her protection unit was nowhere to be found. | 奇怪的是保护她的整个队伍也都不见了 |
[06:42] | She let them go is morning. | 早上她遣散了他们 |
[06:44] | Jessop’s her day guy. | 杰索普负责在白天保护她 |
[06:45] | – You want me to round him up? – No need. | -要我把他叫来? -不需要 |
[06:47] | Thank you, frank. | 谢了,弗兰克 |
[06:49] | Officer jessop. | 杰索普警官 |
[06:51] | Lieutenant. | 队长 |
[06:51] | The jennifer wilson detail. | 告诉我詹尼弗 威尔森之事的细节 |
[06:53] | Like I said on the phone, | 就跟我在电话里说的 |
[06:54] | she said either we pull back | 她说要么我们撤回 |
[06:55] | or she’d give us a the slip. | 要么她不告而别 |
[06:57] | D she give you a reason? | 她说理由了吗? |
[06:58] | Said she doesn’t need our help any more. | 她说不再需要我们的帮助了 |
[07:00] | Yes, in spite of the fact that her stalker killed her parents. | 是啊,除了她的追踪者杀了她的父母 |
[07:10] | I tried to tell her, sir, | 我试着告诉她,长官 |
[07:11] | this guy is still out there, | 那家伙还逍遥法外 |
[07:12] | but she wouldn’t listen to reason. | 但她对此置若罔闻 |
[07:13] | She’s stening to someone, isn’t she? | 她听从其他人的话,不是么 |
[07:15] | I’ll take it from here. | 我由此接手 |
[07:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:25] | You have police pick me up at my grocery store as | 你叫警察把我从日用百货店带来 |
[07:28] | if I were a common criminal? | 好像我是个普通的犯人 |
[07:29] | Jennifer, I am sorry | 詹尼弗,抱歉 |
[07:30] | but you dismissed your protection this morning. | 但今天早上你遣散了你的保护队伍 |
[07:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:33] | I want to be normal, | 我想回归平静 |
[07:35] | live a regular life, | 过正常的生活 |
[07:37] | have a relationship. | 谈一场恋爱 |
[07:38] | So you’re seeing someone? | 那么……你在和人约会? |
[07:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:41] | As a matter of fact. | 事实上 |
[07:44] | I met him on the internet at a dating site. | 我们在网上认识的 |
[07:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:47] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么? |
[07:48] | His name is lee. | 他叫李 |
[07:52] | He’s a really great guy. | 他真的很棒 |
[07:55] | We even met a few times. | 我们甚至见了几次面 |
[07:57] | You’ve met with lee? | 你已经见过李? |
[07:59] | On collins, in public, horatio. | 在柯林斯,公众场合,霍雷肖 |
[08:02] | I knew you would react like this. | 我就知道你有这样的反应! |
[08:04] | Jennifer, whether you realize it or not,you’re in trouble. | 詹尼弗,无论你是否意识到 你有麻烦了 |
[08:06] | Let me see your blackberry, please. | 请给我看一下你的黑莓(手机) |
[08:10] | I can’t live every day of my life hiding from resden. | 我不能因为瑞斯登而躲躲闪闪地过一辈子 |
[08:13] | He took my parents’ life. | 他已夺去了我父母的生命 |
[08:15] | I refuse to give him mine. | 我决不会将我的交给他 |
[08:18] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[08:19] | Here’s what I need from you. | 现在听我说要怎么做 |
[08:20] | Please– officer– | 警官,麻烦―― |
[08:22] | please wait inside until you hear from me. | 请在里面等,直到听到我的消息 |
[08:24] | I need to check into lee, okay? | 我要和李联系,行不? |
[08:26] | Please do this. | 请照做 |
[08:28] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[08:41] | hey. | 嘿 |
[08:41] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[08:42] | I’ve beeoking all over for you. | 我正到处找你 |
[08:43] | Oh, I was inhe lady’S. | 噢,我那时在洗手间 |
[08:45] | I, uh, need a favor. | 我,厄,请你帮个忙 |
[08:47] | Delko just had some blood dropped off with valA. | 德科刚给韦雷拉送回一些血样 |
[08:50] | Oh, trashcan from the beach?Yeah. | 噢,从海滩上运尸体的罐里来的? |
[08:52] | Want me to compare to my unsolved’s? | 要我跟悬案血样做对比? |
[08:53] | I’m thinking it may help us nail down the vic’s id. | 我在想这么做或许能帮我们找出死者身份 |
[08:58] | Consider it done. | 做完再说吧 |
[08:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[09:01] | Just have a touch of the flu. | 只是有点感冒 |
[09:03] | Didn’t you just have the flu? | 你不是感冒才好? |
[09:05] | Yeah, my luck, right? | 对啊,真运气哦 |
[09:06] | Are you sure that you’re all right, | 你肯定你没事? |
[09:08] | ’cause you’re really pale. | 因为你脸色真的很苍白 |
[09:09] | Yeah | 没事 |
[09:11] | well, it’s worse in the morning. | 其实,早上更糟 |
[09:14] | Well, if it’s worth anything, | 好吧,如果真要说有什么用 |
[09:16] | chicken soup always works for me when I have the flu. | 我感冒时鸡汤总能起点作用 |
[09:20] | Chicken soup. | 鸡汤 |
[09:21] | Okay, thanks. | 好的,谢谢 |
[09:23] | I’ll get on this. | 我会做好 |
[09:25] | Great.Thanks. | 太好了,谢谢 |
[09:40] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿,怎么样 |
[09:41] | This is eric.Leave me a message. | 我是艾瑞克,请留言 |
[09:43] | hey, eric. | 嘿,艾瑞克 |
[09:44] | It’s natalia. | 我是纳塔利 |
[09:45] | I’m ju, uh, just calling… | 我只,呃,只是打来…… |
[09:49] | to say hi and, uh, | 问好,呃 |
[09:51] | call me back. | 回电给我 |
[09:52] | ok. | 就这样 |
[09:59] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[10:00] | You work the beach this morning? | 今天早晨你在海滩工作? |
[10:02] | 4:00 A.M. To noon. | 凌晨四点到中午 |
[10:04] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[10:05] | ‘Cause one of your cans was used in a murder. | 因为你的一个罐子被用于谋杀 |
[10:08] | – No way. – Yeah. | -不可能 -事实如此 |
[10:09] | Guy weighed about a buck-eighty. | 罐子大概重80斤 |
[10:11] | Would’ve taken one of those tractors | 有人开走了一辆拖车 |
[10:13] | and a guy ke you to get him out there. | 还有人,比如你,把他从罐子里弄出来 |
[10:15] | I don’t know anything about no murder. | 我对谋杀一无所知 |
[10:18] | You’re missing the belt buckle from your uniform. | 你制服上的皮带扣掉了 |
[10:21] | Oh, must have fallen off. | 噢,一定是掉了 |
[10:23] | Guess I lost it. | 看来找不到了 |
[10:24] | Well, don’t worry, I found it– | 哦,别担心,我找到了―― |
[10:26] | right next to my dead guy. | 就在尸体旁边 |
[10:36] | He was strangled with a belt. | 他是被一根皮带勒死的 |
[10:38] | I didn’t strangle no one. | 我绝没勒死什么人 |
[10:39] | Well, then you better start talking. | 这样的话,你现在最好从头说起 |
[10:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:46] | This guy, right? | 那个人,他 |
[10:48] | He pulls up, | 突然出现 |
[10:49] | he drops a thousand bucks in my hand, cash. | 往我手里扔了一千多块现金 |
[10:58] | What’d he want you to do? | 他要你做什么 |
[10:59] | Dump a body. | 弃尸 |
[11:00] | And you, you’re just, uh, | 而你,你正好,呃 |
[11:01] | you’re just in the habit of dumping bodies for anyone? | 你正好有为人弃尸的爱好 |
[11:04] | I never done it before. | 我以前从来没做过 |
[11:06] | I got scared and covered it up in the sand. | 我怕了,就把他埋在沙堆里 |
[11:09] | What’d this guy look like? | 那人长什么样 |
[11:11] | Come on, man, it was dark. | 拜托,那时天很黑 |
[11:14] | All I saw was the green. | 我就看见了绿闪闪的钞票 |
[11:16] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[11:17] | You and your belt are coming with me. | 你和你的皮带都要跟我走 |
[11:24] | This the body from the beach? | 海滩上的死尸 |
[11:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:27] | I ran his prints federal employee. | 我查了他的指纹,政府雇员 |
[11:29] | Delivered the mail in aventura. | 在阿文图拉当邮差 |
[11:32] | Did you get a name? | 有名字了吗? |
[11:33] | Oscar vega, 36. | 奥斯卡 维加,36岁 |
[11:36] | The reason I called you down, horatio | 知道我为什么叫你下来,霍雷肖 |
[11:38] | Remember a tv show, | 记不记得有个电视秀? |
[11:39] | – ripley’s believe it or not? – I do, alexx. | -“雷普利信不信” – 记得,阿利克斯 |
[11:52] | A key. | 一把钥匙 |
[11:54] | Maybe left there, alexx, for us to find. | 或许留着就等我们发现,阿利克斯 |
[11:56] | Most likely postmortem. | 最可能是死后 |
[12:00] | It’s all yours. | 归你了 |
[12:02] | Did we get an address on mr. Vega? | 我们有这位维加先生的地址吗 |
[12:09] | Thank you, alexx. | 谢了,阿利克斯 |
[12:23] | Miami-dade police!Open up! | 迈阿密警察!开门! |
[12:26] | We might need a door buster. | 看来要破门而入 |
[12:28] | You know what, frank? | 你知道么,弗兰克 |
[12:29] | Try that. | 试试 |
[12:37] | Right key, wrong door. | 钥匙没错,就是门不配 |
[12:41] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[12:44] | Frank… | 弗兰克… |
[12:46] | I’m going in. | 我进来了 |
[12:50] | Go. | 上 |
[12:57] | Are we clear? | 没人? |
[12:59] | We’re clear. | 没人 |
[13:01] | Clear. | 没人 |
[13:09] | This one’s gone. | 她死了 |
[13:14] | Yeah, this one, too. | 他也死了 |
[13:16] | Frank, this is resden work. | 弗兰克,这是瑞斯登干的 |
[13:18] | Resden? | 瑞斯登? |
[13:19] | You sure? | 肯定? |
[13:20] | The bodies are configured in the same way that jennifer wilson’s parents were. | 尸体摆放的姿势与詹尼弗父母 的一般无二 |
[13:33] | – The wilson bodies up in new york? – That’s correct. | -纽约的威尔森夫妇? -没错 |
[13:35] | Female dragged. | 女的被拖过 |
[13:39] | Eyes open. | 双眼睁开 |
[13:40] | Not in proximity of the phone. | 够不到电话 |
[13:43] | Male… | 男的……俯卧 |
[13:46] | and belt missing. | 皮带不见了 |
[13:52] | Frank, know where he leaves a child? | 弗兰克,想知道他把孩子留在了哪里? |
[13:56] | In a closet. | 橱里 |
[14:06] | Jennifer. | 詹尼弗 |
[14:08] | Is it safe? | 安全? |
[14:21] | Empty. | 空的 |
[14:22] | According to the file, | 根据档案 |
[14:23] | our mailman’s a bachelor, no kids. | 我们的邮差是个单身汉,没有孩子 |
[14:26] | Small favors, huh? | 额外的运气,恩? |
[14:27] | No such luck for this couple, frank. | 这对夫妻却没这么好的运气,弗兰克 |
[14:30] | Jennifer, stay at the station. | 詹尼弗,待在警察局 |
[14:32] | Stay right where you are. | 待着千万不要走动 |
[14:33] | Resden is back. | 瑞斯登回来了 |
[14:47] | I thought today was your day off. | 我以为你今天休假 |
[14:49] | Helping delko with a case. | 帮德科弄个案子 |
[14:50] | Oh, have you seen him? | 哦,你见过他吗? |
[14:51] | He got a call and took off. | 他接了通电话就出去了 |
[14:53] | Probably one of the babes from the volleyball tournament. | 可能是排球锦标赛上的某个美女 |
[14:55] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么? -呵呵 |
[14:56] | We were at the championships this morning. | 我们今天早上在看决赛 |
[14:57] | Ach volleyball. | Ach排球赛 |
[14:58] | Wall-to-wall thongs. | 到处都是人字拖鞋(指海滩上穿着清凉) |
[15:01] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的? -当然 |
[15:03] | Delko knew every chick there. | 德科几乎认识那儿所有的姑娘 |
[15:04] | I am talking playa. | 我却言语无味 |
[15:06] | I should definitely hang out with him more, | 看来我该多跟他出去混混 |
[15:08] | take some of his rejects. | 接收被他拒绝的姑娘 |
[15:12] | Hey, boa vista, | 嘿,宝尔 韦斯塔 |
[15:13] | I’ll let him know you’re looking for him. | 我会告诉他你在找他 |
[15:18] | Hey, natalia, I just got your message. | 嘿,纳塔利,我刚收到你消息 |
[15:20] | Sure you did. | 当然 |
[15:30] | What’s with boa vista? | 她怎么了? |
[15:32] | You got me. | 你问倒我了 |
[15:33] | She was just here. | 她刚才还在这儿 |
[15:33] | You say anything to her? | 你对她说了什么? |
[15:35] | No. | 没 |
[15:39] | What? | 说了什么? |
[15:40] | We were talking about the tournament. | 我们在谈锦标赛 |
[15:42] | I was telling her about all the hot chicks, | 我告诉她那儿的辣妹 |
[15:44] | how you got all their phone numbers… | 你怎么弄到她们的电话号码…… |
[15:45] | you got a big mouth. | 你有够八卦 |
[15:47] | What’d I do? | 我做了什么? |
[15:48] | You opened it. | 你把底掀了 |
[15:52] | Oh, you and boa vista are…? | 哦,你和宝尔 韦斯塔在…… |
[15:54] | Are none of your business. | 与你无关 |
[15:55] | Dude, I didn’t know. | 兄弟,我不知道 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:02] | This is resden’s work. | 这是瑞斯登干的 |
[16:07] | Maybe someone saw | 也许有人看到 |
[16:08] | the pictures of my parents’ murder in the paper and copied it. | 报纸上我父母被杀的照片,依样画葫芦 |
[16:10] | Jennifer, it’s him. | 詹尼弗,是他干的 |
[16:14] | But something else is going on, horatio. | 但还是有其他问题,霍雷肖 |
[16:16] | What is it? | 到底是什么? |
[16:18] | The man you’re seeing is resden. | 你约会的对象,正是沃尔特 瑞斯登 |
[16:23] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[16:25] | Jennifer, we traced lee’s e-mails to a cafe on flagler, | 詹尼弗,我们跟踪李的电邮 找到了弗莱格勒的一家咖啡馆 |
[16:29] | and the owner identified lee as walter resden. | 店主认出李就是沃尔特 瑞斯登 |
[16:33] | Lee is walter’s middle name. | 李是沃尔特的中间的名字 |
[16:35] | No, I would recognize him. | 不,我认得出他 |
[16:37] | I saw the man that murdered my parents. | 我亲眼见到那个男人杀了我的父母 |
[16:39] | I’ll never forget his face. | 我永远忘不了他的脸 |
[16:40] | You were ten years old. | 那时你才十岁 |
[16:45] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为你好 |
[17:00] | I… | 我…… |
[17:01] | I asked lee to meet me here. | 我叫李到这里来见我 |
[17:05] | That’s him? | 是他? |
[17:21] | What are you doing, walter? | 你在做什么,沃尔特? |
[17:23] | I’m here for jennifer. | 我来找詹尼弗 |
[17:25] | We’re in love. | 我们在恋爱 |
[17:27] | Lee, is it true you’re walter resden? | 李,你是不是真是沃尔特 瑞斯登? |
[17:29] | Walter lee resden. | 沃尔特 李 瑞斯登 |
[17:31] | I dropped the walter years ago. | 几年前我弃姓沃尔特 |
[17:34] | What else have you lied about? | 你还撒了什么谎 |
[17:35] | Walter, don’t you think you’d better tell her? | 沃尔特,你不觉得你最好都告诉她? |
[17:37] | Nothing, nothing. | 没了,没了 |
[17:39] | We met each other on an anonymous dating site. | 我们认识于匿名约会网站 |
[17:42] | I didn’t know you, | 我不认识你 |
[17:42] | and you didn’t know me. | 你也不认识我 |
[17:44] | It was only until we actually met that | 直到我们真正见面了 |
[17:45] | I figured out who you were. | 我才认出你是谁 |
[17:46] | By then, it was too late. | 那时,已经太晚了 |
[17:48] | – I already was in love with you – you could have told me | -我已经爱上了你 -你本可以告诉我 |
[17:49] | you were a suspect in my parents’ murder. | 你是我父母谋杀案的嫌犯之一 |
[17:52] | I know.I’m sorry. | 我知道,对不起 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry.But I’m telling you now, | 对不起,我现在告诉你了 |
[17:54] | I had absolutely nothing to do with your pares’ murder. | 我与你父母的谋杀毫无瓜葛 |
[17:58] | I left new york, | 我离开纽约 |
[17:58] | I changed my name to get away from this man | 改名换姓,只为了摆脱这个人 |
[18:01] | – and his debilitating accusations. – Jennifer, he’s lying to you. | -和他苍白无力的控诉 -詹尼弗,他在对你撒谎 |
[18:03] | He left new york | 他逃离纽约 |
[18:04] | because I almost had him on murder. | 是因为我几乎以谋杀罪名逮捕他 |
[18:06] | – Isn’t that true, walter? – He didn’t have anything; | -难道不对吗,沃尔特? -他什么都没有 |
[18:07] | he doesn’t know what he’s talking about– | 他不知道自己在说什么―― |
[18:09] | are you ready to go? | 准备好走了吗? |
[18:10] | You’re not going anywhere, walter. | 你哪儿也不能去,沃尔特 |
[18:12] | You are going inside for an interrogation. | 你要进去,接受审讯 |
[18:15] | Interrogation, | 审讯 |
[18:16] | – for what? – We are processing a crime scene that has your signature all over it. | -为什么? -一个我们正取证的犯罪现场 布满了你的标志性手段 |
[18:19] | Officer. | 警官 |
[18:23] | I’m happy to indulge the lieutenant, | 我很乐意听队长的话 |
[18:27] | but this is all a very big mistake. | 但这一切是个大错误 |
[18:33] | Take him. | 带走 |
[18:43] | What if you’re wrong about him? | 如果你对他做错了呢? |
[18:46] | What if I’m not? | 如果我没错呢 |
[19:03] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[19:04] | Resden kills the mail carrier, | 瑞斯登杀了这个邮差 |
[19:06] | gets someone to dump his body at the beach, | 找了人把他的尸体埋进沙滩 |
[19:08] | then he brings two vics to the guy’s house? | 然后扔了两个死人在这家伙的房子? |
[19:10] | Killer’s logic. | 凶手逻辑 |
[19:11] | Only understood backward. | 只能逆向理解 |
[19:14] | You clear a path? | 你清的路? |
[19:16] | Suspect did it for us. | 嫌犯替我们做好了 |
[19:19] | Resden’s a bit of a neat freak. | 瑞斯登有点洁癖 |
[19:26] | Multiple stab wounds. | 多处刺伤 |
[19:30] | No blood pool. | 无血滩 |
[19:34] | No marks on her neck. | 颈上无痕迹 |
[19:36] | If he didn’t strangle them, what’s the belt for? | 如果他没勒死他们,皮带用来做什么? |
[19:38] | I think he’s big into messages. | 我看他热衷于留下讯息 |
[19:40] | He’s left a man’s belt at every crime scene, | 他在每个犯罪现场都留下根皮带 |
[19:42] | whether he ligatured his vic or not. | 不管有没有勒死受害者 |
[19:45] | Hey, what’s the ambient temperature in here? | 嘿,这里室温多少? |
[19:48] | Air’s off. | 空调关着 |
[19:50] | I would say it’s got to be about 90 degrees. | 要我说,90华氏左右 |
[19:53] | This body’s cool. | 尸体很凉 |
[19:56] | Like it’s been here awhile? | 意思是在这儿有一阵子了? |
[19:58] | No, I mean cool. | 不,我是说温度低 |
[20:04] | This body feels colder than the surrounding temperature. | 尸体摸上去低于室温 |
[20:07] | Th’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[20:08] | Impossible without some kind of help. | 如果没辅助工具,的确不可能 |
[20:12] | Her liver temp is 72 degrees. | 肝脏温度72华氏 |
[20:14] | Do you think they were refrigerated? | 你认为他们被冷藏过? |
[20:17] | At this core temp, | 这种体内温度 |
[20:19] | I think they were frozen. | 我看他们被冰冻过 |
[20:22] | Then the tod’s way off. | 看来死亡时间不得而知了 |
[20:24] | At least until I get back to the office. | 起码在我回到实验室前 |
[20:26] | I’m going to let horatio know tod is pending. | 我会告诉霍雷肖,死亡时间待定 |
[20:28] | Thanks, alexx. | 谢了,阿利克斯 |
[20:34] | Pine cleaner. | 松木去污剂 |
[20:35] | What? | 什么? |
[20:36] | I smell pine cleaner. | 我闻到松木去污剂的味道 |
[20:40] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[20:41] | This place has been cleaned. | 这地方被清理过了 |
[20:43] | Suspect wanted to make sure he didn’t leave any evidence behind. | 嫌犯要确定他身后什么证据也没留下 |
[20:46] | Yeah, but aromas are airborne. | 对,但气味随风而走 |
[20:47] | I bet he got some on himself. | 我打赌他身上沾了一些 |
[20:50] | I’ll be at pd. | 我会在局里 |
[20:55] | Look, manuel, | 听着,干苦力的家伙 |
[20:57] | your belt is not the murder weapon, | 虽然你的皮带不是凶器 |
[20:58] | but you are still sitting in the hot seat. | 你还是脱不了干系 |
[21:01] | I can’t be sure. | 我不能肯定 |
[21:03] | It was dark. | 天很黑 |
[21:03] | You said a man paid you to dump the postal worker. | 你说有人给你钱 叫你把那送信的处理了 |
[21:06] | Well, if that’s true, | 好,如果那是真的 |
[21:07] | he murdered him. | 他杀了他 |
[21:07] | Now, if you can’t I.D. Him, | 现在,如果你不能把他认出来 |
[21:08] | you’re going to ha for this. | 你就得为此负责 |
[21:09] | I got no proem giving him up. | 我很想把他供出来 |
[21:11] | I just can’t tell. | 就是说不上来 |
[21:12] | Nothing like a little jail time to help your memory. | 没有比蹲一阵牢房更能帮你回忆的了 |
[21:15] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[21:29] | Texan’s working the case. | 在办这案子的那个德克萨斯人 |
[21:32] | Doesn’t look too happy. | 看上不那么高兴 |
[21:33] | Eyewitness fell through. | 目击证人没起作用 |
[21:35] | There’s all kinds of eyewitnesses. | 目击证人有很多种 |
[21:38] | Stand up, please. | 请站起来 |
[21:41] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:44] | lieutenant caine mentioned that | 凯恩队长提到 |
[21:45] | your clothing smelled like pine cleaner, | 你衣服闻起来像松木去污剂 |
[21:48] | which we found at the crime scene. | 犯罪现场也有这种味道 |
[21:50] | Bodies at the mail carrier’s were frozen. | 邮差家的尸体曾被冷冻 |
[21:52] | Really. | 是么 |
[21:53] | How odd. | 真奇怪 |
[21:54] | What exactly is this device doing? | 这设备到底在做什么? |
[21:56] | Identifying the components in the pine cleaner to determine | 通过辨认松木去污剂的成分来确认 |
[21:58] | if you were there at the crime scene. | 你是否曾到过犯罪现场 |
[22:01] | Well, I don’t know about your crime scene, | 恩,我对你的犯罪现场一无所知 |
[22:02] | but I did clean out my trunk this morning. | 但我今天早上的确清洗了我的汽车后箱 |
[22:05] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑 |
[22:06] | Yeah, I got some mud in there. | 不,那儿沾到点泥 |
[22:07] | New plants for the lanai. | 准备放在门廊的新盆载 |
[22:10] | New plants. | 新盆载 |
[22:11] | Mind if I take a look at that trunk? | 介意我看一下车后箱吗 |
[22:12] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[22:13] | I have nothing to hide. | 君子坦荡荡 |
[22:21] | – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[22:23] | I tested the trunk for blood. | 我给后箱做了血迹测试 |
[22:25] | It’s negative. | 没有血迹 |
[22:26] | Doesn’t clear resden. | 没有排除瑞斯登的嫌疑 |
[22:28] | The mail carrier was strangled, | 邮差是被勒死的 |
[22:29] | so there wouldn’t be much blood to begin with. | 所以开始时应该没什么血 |
[22:32] | Well, that’s true. | 的确如此 |
[22:32] | Someone cleaned all the evidence– | 有人清理了所有的证据 |
[22:34] | saliva, hair. | 唾液、毛发 |
[22:35] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿一干二净 |
[22:46] | There pine components here | 这里有松木去污剂的成分 |
[22:47] | and on resden match the stuff we found around the dead couple. | 在瑞斯登身上测试到的 和尸体周边的物质成分一致 |
[22:51] | Is pine cleaner enough to arrest him? | 凭松木去污剂够不够逮捕他? |
[22:54] | I honestly dot know. | 说实话,我不知道 |
[22:55] | It’s up to the state attorney. | 要问州检查官 |
[22:57] | Horatio’s going to want to make the call. | 看来霍雷肖要打电话了 |
[22:59] | Yes, sir,this man is extremely dangerous… | 是的,长官,此人极度危险 |
[23:02] | and the pine cleaner is directly connected. | 松木去污剂直接联系着 |
[23:05] | Yes, to the crime scene. | 是,联系着案发现场 |
[23:07] | Yes, sir… | 是,长官 |
[23:09] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[23:11] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[23:14] | According to the, uh, | 根据,呃 |
[23:16] | state attorney,we don’T… | 州检查官,我们还未…… |
[23:19] | we don’t ha enough to hold our friend walter here. | 我们还未掌握足够的证据 把我们的朋友,沃尔特留下 |
[23:23] | We got to cut him loose? | 放了他? |
[23:24] | Mm-hmm. | 恩恩 |
[23:25] | So… | 那么…… |
[23:28] | I guess I’m free to go. | 我猜我可以走了 |
[23:30] | For now. | 暂时 |
[23:33] | Well, I’ll just collect jennifer and be on my way. | 那么,我会带着詹尼弗上路 |
[23:36] | Isn’t she something? | 她可是个尤物 |
[23:37] | Walter, if you do anything to this girl… | 沃尔特,如果你敢对这女孩做什么…… |
[23:40] | I hope you write this down,detective tripp. | 我希望你把这写下来,特里普探长 |
[23:42] | This man is threatening me. | 这个人在威胁我 |
[23:44] | Walter, why are you here? | 沃尔特,你为何在此? |
[23:46] | You don’t care about jennifer. | 你不在乎詹尼弗 |
[23:49] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[23:50] | Oh, I want what you want, horatio. | 我要你要的,霍雷肖 |
[23:53] | Resolution. | 终结 |
[24:01] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[24:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:17] | Hey, I’ve been looking for you. | 嘿,我一直在找你 |
[24:18] | Yeah, I’ve been busy. | 恩,我很忙 |
[24:20] | Look, hear me out, okey? | 听着,听我解释,行吗 |
[24:22] | You have until the elevator gets here. | 到电梯来为止 |
[24:26] | Dan cooper has a big mouth. | 丹 库珀很八卦 |
[24:27] | Yeah, but is he a liar? | 没错,难道他也撒谎? |
[24:29] | No, he just talks too much. | 没,他只是,废话太多 |
[24:30] | But pretty pntedly, though, I would say. | 但要我说,很得要领 |
[24:32] | Beach volleyball with half-naked girls writhing in the sand. | 沙滩排球,半裸的女孩 在沙里滚来滚去 |
[24:35] | And those are just the fans. | 而这些只是球迷 |
[24:37] | Look, natalia, | 听着,纳塔利 |
[24:38] | you and I weren’t exclusive. | 你和我,不是对方的唯一 |
[24:40] | I mean, we said that, didn’t we? | 我是说,之前我们讲过,不是吗 |
[24:43] | We did. | 讲过 |
[24:46] | I think I said it first, actually. | 事实上,我想是我先说的 |
[24:48] | So then, why all the drama? | 所以,为什么来这么一出? |
[24:51] | Eric… | 艾瑞克… |
[24:56] | what? | 什么? |
[24:58] | Forget it. | 忘了吧 |
[25:00] | Look, I don’t want to forget it. | 不,我不想忘掉 |
[25:01] | You were going to tell me something. | 你得跟我说点什么 |
[25:02] | – What? – There are just complications, | -什么? -都是些纠葛 |
[25:04] | – okay? – Complications like what? | -行了吧! -什么样的纠葛 |
[25:05] | I’m late. | 我迟到了 |
[25:06] | For what? | 去哪里迟到? |
[25:08] | I’m late. | 我(周期)迟到了 |
[25:09] | Oh, god. | 哦,上帝 |
[25:10] | W-wait, natalia, wait. | 等、等等,纳塔利,等等 |
[25:13] | It’s easier if you press the button. | 如果你按钮会简单一些 |
[25:16] | Yeah.Thanks, paula. | 是是,谢谢,保拉 |
[25:20] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:21] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么? |
[25:24] | Look, you can’t drop some news on me like that and then run. | 听着,你不能扔几句话给我 然后像那样转身走人 |
[25:27] | Now, are you sure about this? | 现在,你对此肯定吗? |
[25:29] | Those home tests don’t really work on me, | 家庭测试对我不是太有用 |
[25:30] | and my doctor can’t see me till this afternoon. | 我医生一直到下午才能见我 |
[25:33] | All right, and then after you see him? | 好,那你见了他之后? |
[25:34] | – Her. | -她 -她 |
[25:35] | Then… | 之后…… |
[25:36] | then what do we do? | 我们该做些什么? |
[25:42] | – What? – It’s nothing. | -什么? -没事 |
[25:45] | Something. | 有事 |
[25:46] | What? | 是什么? |
[25:47] | It’s just nice that… | 真好…… |
[25:50] | you said we. | 你说“我们” |
[25:52] | Takes two to tango. | 要两个人才能跳探戈 |
[25:55] | Look, you know I haven’t been with anyone since my divorce. | 你知道离婚后我没有和任何人在一起过 |
[25:58] | – I know. – No, I mean, anyone. | -我知道 -不,我是说,任何人 |
[26:00] | Look, I know. | 是的,我明白 |
[26:01] | I believe you, talia. | 我相信你,塔利 |
[26:03] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[26:05] | Now, look, I’d go with you this afternoon, | 你看,今天下午我想陪你去 |
[26:08] | but I just… | 但我…… |
[26:08] | I can’t get off this case. | 有案子在,没办法脱身 |
[26:09] | It’s-it’s okay. | 没―没关系 |
[26:10] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[26:11] | Please call me as soon as you know something. | 一有结果就打电话给我 |
[26:14] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[26:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:29] | Tox, huh? | 毒性测试? |
[26:29] | You’re working double duty? | 你今天轮了两次班? |
[26:30] | They haven’t fod my replacement yet, | 他们找不到人替我 |
[26:32] | and alexx needed a rush on the couple’s stomach content analysis. | 阿利克斯急需那对夫妻肚内物质的分析 |
[26:35] | That the couple they found at postal worker’s house? | 送信的家中找到的那对夫妻? |
[26:37] | Alexx couldn’t id them, | 阿利克斯无法确认他们的身份 |
[26:38] | but she diget an approximate tod. | 但她给出了一个比较准确的死亡时间 |
[26:40] | They had freezer burn, | 他们先被冷冻再被烘烤 |
[26:41] | and that takes three months to form. | 整个过程需要三个月 |
[26:50] | so, they’ve been dead three months plus. | 所以,他们起码死了三个月 |
[26:52] | No decomp. | 还没开始分解 |
[26:52] | Three months even. | 至多三个月 |
[26:53] | Missing persons may have something. | 失踪人口那儿可能有所发现 |
[26:55] | Not florida’S. | 至少不在佛罗里达州 |
[26:56] | I hit a dead end in the sunshine state. | 我在阳光之州撞进了死巷 |
[26:58] | Well, there are 49 other states. | 好吧,还有其他49个州 |
[27:00] | That is exactly why I decided to come at it from a different angle. | 这正是我决定换个角度思考的原因 |
[27:02] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[27:04] | The couple’s stomach contents– | 那对夫妻的肚内物质―― |
[27:05] | it’s chili. | 是甜椒 |
[27:07] | Yeah?Ll, there’s a lot of that around. | 是吗,里面有很多 |
[27:09] | The white stuff in it– | 上面的白色物质―― |
[27:10] | it’s pasta. | 是意大利面 |
[27:13] | Pasta in chili? | 甜椒意大利面? |
[27:14] | That is the unofficial grub of southern ohio. | 南俄亥俄洲的民间美味 |
[27:16] | That, my friend, | 那个,我的朋友, |
[27:17] | is cincinnati chili. | 正是辛辛那提(一美国城市)甜椒 |
[27:18] | Okay, so, | 所以, |
[27:19] | maybe our missing couple’s from ohio? | 也许我们的无名夫妻来自俄亥俄州? |
[27:21] | Great. | 太好了 |
[27:22] | I already put an inquiry into the cincinnati pd missing persons. | 我已经在辛辛那提市警察局 失踪人口库提出查询 |
[27:27] | Clint and beverly holtz. | 克林特和比弗利 霍尔兹 |
[27:28] | Reported missing from their house three months ago. | 据报于三月前自家中失踪 |
[27:31] | Why would you freeze a couple in ohio, | 为什么你在俄亥俄冷藏一对夫妻 |
[27:33] | and th transport them to florida? | 然后运到佛罗里达州? |
[27:35] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[27:36] | but three months, | 但三个月 |
[27:37] | 2,000 miles? | 2000英里 |
[27:37] | He had to have a freezer truck. | 他得配备一部冷藏卡车 |
[27:40] | I’ll call homicide, have them put out a bolo. | 我去通知凶案组,让他们发通缉 |
[27:42] | Great.I’ll meet you in layout. | 好,待会儿见 |
[27:45] | So, I’ve gotten the murder boo from all the cases potentially linked to resden. | 我拿来了可能和瑞斯登相关的 所有案子的卷宗 |
[27:50] | Multiple murders, | 多人谋杀 |
[27:51] | multiple cities. | 多个城市 |
[27:53] | The wilss? | 威尔森夫妇的? |
[27:54] | No. | 不是 |
[27:55] | Horatio said that murder was about his old partner. | 霍雷肖说这件谋杀是关于他过去的搭档 |
[27:57] | So, we’ve got nine vics and a lot of geography. | 那么,我们手上有九名受害者 还有一大堆地理问题 |
[28:01] | what do all those cases have in common? | 这些案子有何相同之处? |
[28:04] | Well, I’m thinking, | 恩,我在想 |
[28:05] | since they’re all adults, | 既然死者都是成年人 |
[28:06] | and from different states, | 来自不同的州 |
[28:07] | we should start from the childhood and work forward. | 我们应该从他们的童年、工作按序查起 |
[28:09] | Preschools, music lessons, | 幼儿园,音乐课 |
[28:11] | summer camp | 夏令营 |
[28:12] | There are at least 1,000 pages in this one. | 这本起码有一千页 |
[28:14] | Okay, two for you, | 好,你两本 |
[28:15] | – two for me. – Okay. | -我两本 -没问题 |
[28:46] | The vics were born between 1964 and 1967. | 受害人生于1964年与1967年之间 |
[28:50] | Brett flanders, | 贝雷特 弗兰德斯, |
[28:51] | ‘1964, ’64, keith oakland… | |
[28:53] | 1965. | 基斯 奥克兰… |
[28:54] | They both have new york driver’s licenses issued in the sametown. | 他们都有纽约的驾驶执照 在同一个地方签发 |
[28:58] | Yeah, all the male vic except for the orlando guy, | 对,除了奥兰多的那小子 |
[29:01] | lived in new york in the early ’80s. | 80年代初都住在纽约 |
[29:04] | Case has to be conneed. | 得把案子联系起来 |
[29:06] | I-I just can’t find a new york tie forhe husband. | 我―我就是找出她丈夫和纽约的关系 |
[29:08] | Maybe the target was the wife. | 也许妻子才是目标 |
[29:10] | Check out her maiden name. | 查一下她婚前的名字 |
[29:13] | sanderly. | 桑德利 |
[29:15] | That’s still florida. | 还是在佛罗里达州 |
[29:17] | If it was the early ’80s, | 追溯到80年代早期 |
[29:18] | they would have all been around 16 years old. | 他们那时都只有16岁左右 |
[29:20] | See if you can pull up her first driver’s license. | 能不能把她的第一张驾照调出来 |
[29:28] | nassau county, new york. | 纽约,纳索郡 |
[29:30] | Pull up the driver’s licenses of the other two guys. | 把其他两人的驾照也调出来 |
[29:38] | look at the addresses. | 看看地址 |
[29:41] | They all lived in the same house. | 他们住在同一屋檐下 |
[29:47] | They were foster kids. | 都是寄养子女 |
[29:49] | For 26 months, | 当了26个月 |
[29:50] | the early ’80s, | 80年代初 |
[29:51] | these vics and walter resden lived with foster parents morris and helen yates. | 这些受害人和沃尔特 瑞斯登和他们的 养父母莫里斯 耶兹和海伦 耶兹住在一起 |
[29:56] | According to the file, | 根据档案 |
[29:57] | the mother died of natural causes ten years ago. | 十年前,母亲老死 |
[29:59] | But beforehat,they took in seven foster kids. | 在那之前,他们领养了7个孩子 |
[30:01] | Wait a second.You said seven. | 等一等,你说,7个 |
[30:03] | There’s only six here. | 这里只有6个 |
[30:04] | Somebody’s missing, ryan. | 有人漏掉了,瑞恩 |
[30:05] | John massry. | 约翰 马斯瑞 |
[30:07] | Lives here in miami. | 定居于此,迈阿密 |
[30:09] | Think he’s our next victim? | 觉得他是下个受害人? |
[30:10] | I don’t know. | 尚不知道 |
[30:11] | We need an address on him. | 我们需要他的地址 |
[30:15] | 3775 harper avenue. | 琴师大道,3775号 |
[30:18] | – I’ll run him. – Do it. | -我来查他 -去吧 |
[30:20] | Yeah, frank, we just found a house to fit our key. | 弗兰克 我们刚找到一栋房子符合那把钥匙 |
[30:46] | miami dade pd! | 迈阿密警察! |
[30:55] | miami dade pd. | 迈阿密警察 |
[30:56] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[30:58] | You john massry? | 你是约翰 马斯瑞? |
[30:59] | Yes.What the hell are you doing in my house? | 是 你们究竟在我房子里干嘛? |
[31:01] | I’here to talk about walter resden. | 我来是跟你谈谈沃尔特 瑞斯登 |
[31:03] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[31:04] | You two were foster brothers together? | 你们曾是养兄弟? |
[31:07] | Us and five other kids. | 我们,还有另外五个孩子 |
[31:09] | And you were arrested for choking your foster father, morris yates? | 你曾因袭击你养父莫里斯 耶兹而被捕? |
[31:12] | Report says, you were using a belt. | 报告称你用的是根皮带? |
[31:14] | I’m a little vague on the details. | 细节我记不清了 |
[31:16] | It was a long time ago. | 时间太久了 |
[31:19] | How did you get in here? | 你们怎么进来的? |
[31:20] | Used your key. | 用你的钥匙 |
[31:21] | We found it in a dead man’s throat. | 我们在一名死人的喉咙里发现的 |
[31:23] | What?! | 什么?! |
[31:24] | Have you been to the beach lately? | 最近有没有去过沙滩? |
[31:25] | I haven’t been out of the house all day. | 我一天都没出过房子 |
[31:27] | Well, you got sand on your carpet. | 不过,地毯上有沙子 |
[31:30] | So? | 所以? |
[31:30] | One of our murder victims was covered in sand. | 有名受害人的尸体被沙子掩埋 |
[31:37] | You use that a lot? | 你经常用它? |
[31:39] | – Yeah. – Mind if we take a look around? | -对 -介意我们四处看看吗? |
[31:41] | Okay. | 请便 |
[31:43] | Check it out. | 仔细查 |
[31:51] | Hey-hey, the… | 嘿―嘿―― |
[31:56] | detective? | 探长? |
[32:00] | Well, what do you know. | 好吧,你知道些什么? |
[32:01] | Mr. Pine. | 松木先生 |
[32:03] | Got to be at least 50 bottles there. | 那里起码有50瓶 |
[32:05] | It’s enough to cover up quite a few murders. | 足够为好几件凶杀湮灭证据了 |
[32:08] | – Are you working with walter resden? – No. | -你和沃尔特 瑞斯登是一伙的? -不 |
[32:10] | Sure you’re not. | 你当然说不 |
[32:12] | Outside, einstein. | 出来吧,聪明人 |
[32:18] | I swear the sand came from the delivery guy. | 我发誓沙子是送快件的人留下的 |
[32:20] | What about the pine cleaner, john? | 松木去污剂呢,约翰 |
[32:23] | I use it around the house. | 房子里里外外我都用 |
[32:24] | And at the letter carrier’s house, too, right? | 也用在邮差家,对吗? |
[32:28] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:30] | You and walter, john, | 你和沃尔特,约翰 |
[32:32] | were in the same foster home, weren’t you? | 曾寄养在一个家庭里,对吗? |
[32:34] | It was the worst time in my life. | 我这辈子最痛苦的日子 |
[32:36] | The yates were pigs. | 耶兹两口子是混蛋 |
[32:37] | The place was filthy. | 屋子乌烟瘴气 |
[32:38] | If it wasn’t mud, it was blood. | 不是泥尘,就是鲜血 |
[32:40] | Old man yates beat you, didn’t he? | 耶兹那老家伙虐打你,是吗? |
[32:43] | Wally got the worst of it. | 沃利担下了大部分 |
[32:45] | Dad beat the crap out of him. | 老爸把他往死打 |
[32:48] | With a belt, right? | 用皮带? |
[32:50] | His belt. | 他的皮带 |
[32:51] | We’d hear him taking it off, | 一听到他解下来 |
[32:52] | and we would run. | 我们就四下逃命 |
[32:54] | But wally was slow. | 但沃利跑不快 |
[32:56] | He’d throw him in a closet, | 他把他扔进壁橱 |
[32:58] | lock him in there. | 一关 |
[32:59] | Hours. | 就是几个小时 |
[33:00] | Sometimes overnight. | 有时关过夜 |
[33:03] | You’re not worth the county checks. | 你不够资格占用政府补贴 |
[33:05] | No, please, not the closet. | 不,求求你,别关我进壁橱 |
[33:09] | You’re lucky it’s not the grave. | 不是坟墓你就该偷笑了 |
[33:17] | One day, I coul’t take it anymore. | 一天,我再也受不了了 |
[33:19] | So you stood up to him? | 所以你站起来反抗他? |
[33:22] | I tried to. | 试着 |
[33:24] | He was beating wally again. | 他又在打沃利 |
[33:28] | Get off of him! | 从他身上滚开! |
[33:31] | You think you can take me? | 你以为你能赢我? |
[33:33] | Yeah, I do. | 对,我能 |
[33:37] | Ow! | 哦! |
[33:46] | I’m sorry, wally. | 对不起,沃利 |
[33:47] | I’m really sorry. | 真对不起 |
[33:49] | It’s all right, johnny. | 没关系,约翰 |
[33:51] | You tried. | 你试过了 |
[33:54] | He tossed me out. | 他从家里把我踢开 |
[33:54] | I ended up in juvie. | 我就一直待在青少年管制中心 |
[33:57] | I guess wally ended up even worse. | 我猜沃利的日子更苦了 |
[33:58] | You know that walter has killed his other foster siblings, right? | 你知道沃尔特杀了其他的养兄弟姐妹 对吧? |
[34:02] | – All? – Mm-hmm. | -全部? -恩恩 |
[34:03] | Well, why not me? | 那么,为什么不杀我? |
[34:05] | You stood up for him. | 你曾为他而战 |
[34:06] | Yeah, but it got worse for wally after that. | 但是,之后他的日子更难熬了 |
[34:11] | I mean, the old man took it out on him. | 我是说,那老家伙拿他撒气 |
[34:13] | Why did he steal my key? | 他为什么偷我的钥匙 |
[34:14] | Because he wanted you to tell me his story, john. | 因为他想你把故事告诉我,约翰 |
[34:33] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[34:34] | Stay on it, please. | 请别走开 |
[34:35] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[34:36] | Just found an abandoned ice truck near the orange bowl. | 刚在大橘碗附近找到一辆丢弃的冷藏车 |
[34:39] | – All right, I’ll bring it in and process it. – Do it. | -好,我带回来然后取证 -去吧 |
[34:53] | – Thought you were going to call me as soon as you got out. – Battery died. | -我以为你一出诊所就会打我电话 -没电了 |
[34:58] | So? | 结果…… |
[34:59] | False alarm. | 虚惊一场 |
[35:00] | oh, man. | 哦,拜托 |
[35:02] | Ah. | 啊 |
[35:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:04] | Is she sure? | 她肯定吗? |
[35:05] | Positive,100%– | 肯定,100% |
[35:06] | she said I must have picked up the flu. | 她说我一定又得了感冒 |
[35:07] | Oh, that’s good. | 哦,太好了 |
[35:09] | I mean… | 我是说…… |
[35:09] | no, it’s great, it’s great. | 不,这很好,太好了 |
[35:12] | Big relief. | 一身轻松 |
[35:14] | Well, should we, uh… | 恩,我们是不是应该,呃…… |
[35:16] | well, that’s what got us into this. | 哦,我们陷进去就是为了这个 |
[35:18] | Uh… | 呃…… |
[35:21] | I think maybe we went a little too fast. | 我想,我们进展得有点太快了 |
[35:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:24] | Yeah, probably. | 对,可能 |
[35:26] | All right.Well, I’m running on a case. | 好了,恩,我在查一个案子 |
[35:28] | Oh, go, go;we’ll talk later. | 哦,去吧,我们晚点再聊 |
[35:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:56] | according to homicide, | 凶案组说 |
[35:57] | this freezer truck was stolen in ohio just over three months ago. | 这辆冷藏卡车三个月前在俄亥俄被盗 |
[36:01] | Yeah, that’s consistent with the time of death of our vics from ohio. | 啊,和俄亥俄死者的死亡时间一致 |
[36:04] | So we need to find evidence of the victims in the freezer | 所以我们要在卡车里找死者的痕迹 |
[36:07] | and evidence of the driver in the cab. | 在驾驶室里找司机的痕迹 |
[36:09] | You want to flip a coin? | 扔硬币决定? |
[36:11] | No. | 不 |
[36:12] | I’ve had all my luck for the day. | 我今天的好运已经用光了 |
[36:14] | I’ll take the front. | 我查前面 |
[36:28] | More pine cleaner here. | 更多松木去污剂 |
[36:32] | He definitely wiped the cab down. | 他肯定清洗过驾驶室了 |
[36:40] | Looking bad for resden. | 看来对瑞斯登不利 |
[36:43] | Anything where you are? | 你那儿发现什么没 |
[36:46] | Looks like resden didn’t clean back here. | 看来瑞斯登没清理后面 |
[36:50] | I got hair and biologicals… | 有头发、生物痕迹 |
[36:53] | yeah, well,I don’t think he cared about us tying the truck to the victims. | 恩,我想他不担心我们把车和受害人联系上 |
[36:58] | He cared about us tying the truck back to him. | 他担心我们把车和他联系上 |
[37:17] | Gold mine. | 宝矿 |
[37:20] | I got zero. | 一无所获 |
[37:22] | Resden wiped the cab clean, smart guy. | 瑞斯登把驾驶室擦得一干二净,聪明的家伙 |
[37:26] | I got to be smarter. | 那我就更聪明 |
[37:28] | Suspect only cleans what they can see. | 嫌犯只会清理他们看见的东西 |
[38:06] | Here it is, lieutenant. | 在这里,队长 |
[38:07] | thank you | 谢谢 |
[38:09] | Okay, this puts resden in the truck. | 好,这证明了瑞斯登曾在车内 |
[38:11] | And behind bars. | 也放他进铁窗之后 |
[38:12] | So what’s next? | 接着呢 |
[38:13] | First, we find him, eric. | 首先,找到他,艾瑞克 |
[38:15] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[38:15] | I thought he was with jennifer. | 我以为他和詹尼弗在一起 |
[38:16] | No note, | 一字未留 |
[38:17] | no explanation, | 一句未辩 |
[38:18] | he just left. | 他就这么走了 |
[38:20] | So now what? | 现在如何? |
[38:21] | Where is the next clue? | 下一条线索在哪里? |
[38:23] | Back to the beginning. | 回到原点 |
[38:24] | The new york case, jennifer’s parents? | 纽约的案子,詹尼弗的父母 |
[38:25] | And the file he gave me. | 他给我的档案 |
[38:32] | The photographs on the table are from the new york file. | 桌上的照片是纽约档案里的 |
[38:38] | And these are from the resden file. | 这些是瑞斯登个人案卷中的 |
[38:42] | Right, the one that he sent you six months ago. | 没错,他六个月前寄给你的 |
[38:47] | Is there something new? | 有什么新发现? |
[38:47] | Eric, there is something new. | 艾瑞克,有新东西 |
[38:51] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[38:53] | There’s no mail. | 那儿没信 |
[38:55] | Bring that light over, please. | 请把灯拿过来 |
[38:56] | He photoshopped the letters in. | 他把信件用图片软件处理掉了 |
[38:59] | It’s another message. | 这是另外一条消息 |
[39:01] | Return address is 510 hibiscus, florida city. | 回邮地址是佛罗里达市,木槿大街510号 |
[39:04] | Is that the brother’s condo? | 是不是兄弟的公寓? |
[39:05] | No, that’s out near the glades. | 不,那是在市郊,临近沼泽 |
[39:07] | The other end of the spectrum. | 地域的另一断 |
[39:17] | I knew I’d find you, | 我知道我会找到你 |
[39:19] | just like I found everyone else. | 如同我找到其他人 |
[39:21] | Saved you for last. | 把你留在最后 |
[39:23] | You’re the worst kid I ever took care of. | 你是我照料过的最坏的小孩 |
[39:25] | Wimpy wally. | 懦弱的沃利 |
[39:27] | Took care of?! | 照料? |
[39:28] | You locked me in a closet! | 你把我锁在壁橱里! |
[39:31] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[39:33] | Put the gun down, walter. | 把枪放下,沃尔特 |
[39:35] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[39:36] | I can’t do that now, walter. | 我做不到,沃尔特 |
[39:37] | Two against one, now. | 目前二对一 |
[39:39] | That it? | 看吧 |
[39:40] | You always needed someone to stick up for you. | 你永远需要别人为你出头 |
[39:43] | I’ll take you out myself. | 我会自己把你解决 |
[39:44] | Go on. | 继续 |
[39:45] | You’re not man enough to kill me. | 杀我,你还不够那魄力 |
[39:49] | Walter, put the gun down. | 沃尔特,把枪放下 |
[39:52] | – He ain’t got the stomach. – Shut up! | -他没那胆! -闭嘴 |
[39:54] | You’re pitiful. | 你真可怜 |
[39:55] | Boy’s defective, came to me that way. | 身心不全的小子,冲我来啊 |
[39:57] | Walter, listen to me. | 沃尔特,听我说 |
[39:58] | He is not worth it. | 他不值得 |
[40:00] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[40:06] | You were supposed to help me. | 你本该帮助我 |
[40:11] | Whoa. | 呃啊 |
[40:12] | Hold it right there, old man. | 站在那儿别动,老家伙 |
[40:15] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[40:16] | Go ahead, you finish him off. | 去啊,结果了他 |
[40:18] | You already did that a long time ago. | 很久之前,你已经这么做了 |
[40:21] | Real man doesn’t need help. | 大丈夫不需要帮助 |
[40:23] | And a real man doesn’t beat his kids, either. | 大丈夫不会虐打自己的孩子 |
[40:27] | You know, without that gun, | 你知道,没那枪 |
[40:28] | you’re just a little punk like him. | 你就跟他一样,小废物一个 |
[40:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:39] | And here’s what I’m going to do for you. | 现在我要为你这么做 |
[40:42] | I am… | 我…… |
[40:44] | going to let you… | 准备让你…… |
[40:48] | take you best shot at me. | 用尽全力揍我一拳 |
[40:51] | Okay, morris? | 好吗,莫里斯 |
[40:56] | Take your shot. | 出拳 |
[41:02] | Go ahead. | 出啊 |
[41:13] | that’s what I thought. | 正如我所想 |
[41:18] | You can’t do it, can you, morris? | 你做不到,不是么,莫里斯? |
[41:21] | Not only are you a bully, | 你不但是个暴徒 |
[41:24] | but you’re a coward. | 更是个懦夫 |
[41:28] | Lieutenant caine, sir! | 凯恩队长,长官! |
[41:30] | Take him outside, | 带他出去 |
[41:30] | and call the paramedics. | 叫医疗队来 |
[41:47] | Hang on a second, please. | 麻烦停一下 |
[41:53] | I envy you. | 我忌妒你 |
[41:55] | You envy me? | 你忌妒我? |
[41:56] | What for, walter? | 为什么,沃尔特? |
[41:58] | You see an old man. | 你看到的是个老家伙 |
[42:01] | I see a monster. | 我看到是头怪兽 |
[42:04] | Is that why you needed my help? | 那就是为什么你需要我的帮助? |
[42:06] | Because you coul’t face him yourself? | 因为你自己无法面对他? |
[42:09] | Jennifer. | 詹尼弗 |
[42:11] | Tell jennifer… | 告诉詹尼弗…… |
[42:11] | I am going to tell jennifer | 我会告诉詹尼弗 |
[42:13] | that you will never be heard from or seen again. | 她再也不会看到你或得到你的消息 |
[42:18] | Take him, please. | 带走,谢谢 |
[42:29] | He did target me. | 他真的把我当成目标 |
[42:32] | I can’t believe I was so stupid. | 我不敢相信我居然那么笨 |
[42:34] | Oh, jennifer… | 哦,詹尼弗…… |
[42:37] | not stupid. | 你不笨 |
[42:38] | Vulnerable. | 只是太脆弱 |
[42:40] | How did he know that you’d find him? | 他怎么知道你会找到他? |
[42:44] | Well… | 恩…… |
[42:45] | I guess I always have. | 我猜我总能找到 |
[42:48] | But how did he know that you’d stand up to his father? | 但为什么他知道你会对抗他父亲? |
[42:52] | Walter and I… | 沃尔特和我…… |
[42:56] | walter and I have similar family histories. | 沃尔特和我有相似的家庭历史…… |
[43:02] | Your childhood was violent? | 你童年时也受过暴力? |
[43:04] | It was. | 是的 |
[43:08] | Your dad was like old man yates? | 你爸爸就像老家伙耶兹? |
[43:12] | He was. | 是的 |
[43:17] | Do you forgive me, or doubting you? | 你是原谅我,还是怀疑自己? |
[43:22] | Already done. | 已经结束了 |
[43:23] | Captioning sponsored by cbs, C.S.I. Productions |