时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | how much did we get? | 我们到手了多少? |
[00:41] | Got to be what… 20 grand? | 大约20,000块 |
[00:45] | unless you count the car. | 这辆车除外 |
[00:46] | Think anybody saw us? | 你觉得有人看见我们了吗? |
[00:48] | Doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 |
[00:49] | Soon as we get to the keys, we’re ghosts. | 一过关卡就没人找的到我们了 |
[00:58] | leo? | |
[00:59] | You got to be kidding me! | 开玩笑! |
[01:00] | The drawbridge is already halfway up! | 吊桥已经上升了一半! |
[01:02] | We’re trapped! | 我们被抓到了 |
[01:05] | I ain’t going down for this. | 下车 |
[01:06] | Come on. Bring the bag. | 快,带上包 |
[01:28] | Hold it right there! | 待在那里! |
[01:30] | Do not move! | 不要动! |
[01:42] | Put the bag down, now! | 把包放下,马上! |
[01:46] | Do what he says. | 按他说的做 |
[01:56] | Don’t make me shoot you! | 不要逼我开枪! |
[01:57] | Sienna! | 西耶娜! |
[02:04] | I love you, leo. | 我爱你, 里奥 |
[02:34] | oh, my god. | 噢, 天啊 |
[02:35] | We’ve got to get homicide out here. | 我们发现了一桩谋杀案 |
[02:37] | Someone make a call, quick! | 打电话,快! |
[02:53] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 多谢,伙计 |
[02:58] | Beats pennies from heaven. | 天上下钱雨了! |
[03:03] | – Drawbridge gave us a twofer, horatio. – Yes. | – 吊桥给了我们双重惊喜, 霍雷肖 – 是啊 |
[03:05] | We’ve got one case closed and one presenting itself. | 一个结束的案子和一个正在发生的案子 |
[03:10] | Looks like an exit wound at the back of his head. | 后脑有伤口 |
[03:14] | – One shot was a through-and-through. – Whoa. | – 有一枪贯穿了头部 – 哇 |
[03:17] | Shot through the eyes? | 射穿了眼睛 |
[03:19] | That’s a hell of a way to go. | 使他踏上了黄泉之路 |
[03:20] | There’s no bruising around his neck. | 颈子周围没有擦伤 |
[03:23] | This baby boy was dead before he pled hangman. | 他在被施以绞刑前就已经死了 |
[03:27] | Okay, so blood does not travel sideways, does it? | 所以四周才没有血迹, 对吗? |
[03:30] | That means he was dr before they strung him up. | 这表明他在被挂上去前就已经死了 |
[03:33] | So he wasn’t killed here. | 那么他不是在这里被杀的 |
[03:35] | This is our secondary crime scene. | 这是第二犯罪现场 |
[03:36] | It was staged. | 是有计划的 |
[03:38] | This is a message. | 这是个信息 |
[03:39] | Got that right. | 你说的对 |
[03:41] | Card in his pocket. | 口袋里有张纸牌 |
[03:43] | The joker. | Joker(纸牌J) |
[03:44] | Message taken, loud and clear. | 接受指令,干净利落 |
[03:47] | Looks like a mob hit, horatio. | 很像犯罪集团干的,霍雷肖 |
[03:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:49] | And it’s time to hit back. | 是时候反击了 “退潮” |
[03:51] | *Yeah!* | |
[03:55] | Captioning sponsored by cbs, C.S.I. Productions and brought to you by toyota. | |
[04:04] | CSI Miami Season 04 Episode 14 | |
[04:14] | *We don’t get fooled again* | |
[04:18] | *don’t get fooled again* | |
[04:22] | *no, no!* | |
[04:54] | He’s all yours. | 他是你们的了 |
[04:59] | Mr.wolfe. | 沃尔夫 |
[05:01] | What do we have? | 我们知道些什么? |
[05:02] | Well, this isn’t standard rope. | 不是标准绳索 |
[05:03] | Check it out. | 查一下 |
[05:05] | Itot rope at all, is it? | 甚至称不上绳索,是吗? |
[05:07] | No. | 是的 |
[05:08] | Looks like it came off a stanchion. | 好象是支柱上的 |
[05:10] | Yes. | 是 |
[05:10] | Not your average murder prop. | 不是一般的谋杀工具 |
[05:13] | Weapon of opportunity? | 巧合下才成了凶器? |
[05:14] | This could be a part of the message. | 可能是一些线索 |
[05:17] | Got id on our joker | 在死者身上发现ID |
[05:18] | Jake richmond. | 杰克 里奇蒙德 |
[05:20] | Organized crime, frank? | 有组织的犯罪, 弗兰克? |
[05:21] | He could. | 可能是 |
[05:22] | Made guys like to hang in clubs. | 让人喜欢泡在俱乐部里 |
[05:23] | And he ran five of the hottest in miami beach. | 他在迈阿密海滩上有5家最火的俱乐部 |
[05:25] | He a real up-and-comer, isn’t he? | 他可是大有前途,是不是? |
[05:28] | Noose probably came off a stanchion in front of one of his clubs. | 绳索很可能来自他其中一个俱乐部 前面的支柱 |
[05:30] | Proverbial velvet rope, isn’t it? | 相当光滑的绳索,对吗? |
[05:33] | Tie a knot this tight, | 结打的这样紧 |
[05:34] | probably slough off a lot of skin cells. | 可能有大量的皮肤细胞脱落 |
[05:36] | Take it to dna. | 我拿去做DNA检查 |
[05:37] | Thank you, mr. Wolfe. | 多谢,沃尔夫先生 |
[05:40] | They go where the money is, don’t they? | 人们追逐金钱而去,是不是? |
[05:43] | Talk too much, | 讲的太多 |
[05:43] | you get the colombian necktie. | 你将会得到哥伦比亚领带 (指被领带勒死) |
[05:46] | See too much… | 看见的太多 |
[05:47] | you never see again. | 他们将让你什么也看不见 |
[05:49] | Let’s find out who was interested in mr. Richmond. | 查一下谁对里奇蒙德先生感兴趣 |
[05:57] | Calleigh. | 凯丽 |
[05:59] | – You here for the drawbridge victim? – Mm-hmm. | – 你来这里是为了吊桥上的受害人吗? – 恩 |
[06:01] | So are those the nine-mils? | 这些是9毫米的子弹? |
[06:06] | You only have one. | 只有一个 |
[06:08] | Dug it out of his skull. | 从他头部挖出的 |
[06:10] | Other shot was a through-and-through. | 另一枪射穿了头骨 |
[06:16] | The other one may still be at the scene. | 那颗可能还在犯罪现场 |
[06:18] | Just have to figure out where that is. | 一定要弄清楚犯罪现场在什么地方 |
[06:21] | Hey, alexx, do you see what I see? | 嘿, 阿利克斯, 你看见我看见的东西了吗? |
[06:22] | It’s on his lips. | 在嘴唇上 |
[06:27] | More where that came from. | 它们来自别的地方 |
[06:29] | What do you think it is? | 你认为是什么? |
[06:30] | no Idea. | 不知道 |
[06:33] | I’ll send it to trace. | 我拿去做分析 |
[06:41] | Calleigh, you seen wolfe? | 凯丽, 你有没有见到沃尔夫? |
[06:42] | Not yet. | 没有 |
[06:43] | He’s supposed to be headed back with the noose. | 他应该带着绳索回来了 |
[06:46] | ah, here we go. | 啊,找到了 |
[06:49] | Ibis found a match. | 弹道识别系统找到了相同的 |
[06:50] | Most certainly did. | 当然是找到了 |
[06:51] | A bullet with identical striations was recovered in a homicide case last year. | 在去年的一桩谋杀案中 有同样弹痕的子弹被发现 |
[06:56] | No surprise: | 不意外 |
[06:57] | It’s mob-related. | 和犯罪组织有关系 |
[06:59] | I’d say so. | 我也这样认为 |
[07:01] | Ties back to joey salucci, | 线索指向乔伊 萨鲁奇 |
[07:02] | biggest mob boss in miami. | 迈阿密最大的社团老大 |
[07:06] | No attorney, mr. Salucci. | 没有带律师, 萨鲁奇先生 |
[07:08] | That’s surprising for a man of your reputation. | 对有你这样名声的人这很让人意外 |
[07:13] | Why would I need an attorney? | 为什么我需要一个律师 |
[07:15] | Those suits give me a headache. | 那些人让我头痛 |
[07:17] | I like doing things hands-on. | 我喜欢自己亲力亲为 |
[07:19] | The bullet that I extracted from jake richmond’s head | 从杰克 里奇蒙德头部取出的子弹 |
[07:24] | tells me that you’re involved in this. | 告诉我们你和这个案子有关系 |
[07:26] | I didn’t have anything to do with any murder. | 我和任何谋杀案都没有关系 |
[07:28] | Last year, joseph, | 去年, 乔瑟夫 |
[07:30] | a man who had attempted to turn state’s evidence against you was shot to death. | 一个试图向联邦政府提供对你 不利证据的人被开枪杀死 |
[07:35] | Gun used to off him was ne-mil. | 射杀他的枪是9毫米的 |
[07:37] | Six lands and grooves, | 6道凹槽 |
[07:38] | right-hand twist. | 向右旋转 |
[07:40] | Not too many manufacturers with those rifling characteristics, salucci. | 不是很多的制造商有这些来复线特征的 萨鲁奇 |
[07:43] | Yeah, you know… | 是的,你要知道… |
[07:45] | I read about that. | 我知道那些 |
[07:46] | But if I remember correctly, | 如果我记得没错的话 |
[07:48] | they never found that gun. | 他们没有发现手枪 |
[07:50] | Mob works in mysterious ways, doesn’t it? | 团伙做事一向神秘, 不是吗? |
[07:51] | Mob? | 团伙? |
[07:55] | I’m in real estate. | 我可是上流社会的人 |
[07:56] | But you went into the club business, joseph, | 但是你想做俱乐部的生意, 乔瑟夫 |
[07:58] | which is what brought you down here from atlantic city, isn’t it? | 这使你从大西洋城市来到这里, 不是吗? |
[08:01] | The fbi tell you that? | FBI告诉你的? |
[08:02] | Guy was shot in the eyes | 受害者被人射中眼睛 |
[08:04] | and strung up over the city | 挂在城市上空 |
[08:05] | with a joker playing card shoved in his pocket. | 还有一个纸牌J在他的衣服口袋里 |
[08:08] | Ooh. | 哇 |
[08:09] | That’s very theatrical. | 极富戏剧性 |
[08:12] | But from what I heard, | 但我听说 |
[08:14] | in the old days, | 在以前 |
[08:16] | when they wanted somebody done, | 如果他们想结果某人 |
[08:18] | they didn’t have to dress it up like that. | 是不必那样伪装的 |
[08:22] | But what do I know? | 但我又怎么知道 |
[08:25] | Anything else, gentlemen? | 还有什么事,伙计! |
[08:27] | If I find your dna on that hanging rope, | 如果我发现你的DNA在悬挂的绳子上 |
[08:29] | the only real estate you’ll be dealing with is a six-by-nine cell. | 你就只能待在6×9大小的单人牢房里 |
[08:38] | Don’t go far. | 别走远了! |
[08:53] | So this is the burgundy club, | 这是勃耿迪俱乐部 |
[08:55] | – our hanging man’s base of operations. – Yeah. | – 那个悬挂的男人在这个组织的底层 – 是的 |
[08:58] | Sameolor as our velvet rope. | 和我们的光滑绳索是一个颜色的 |
[09:00] | It’s missing one link. | 少了一个连接的绳索 |
[09:03] | I think we found our murder scene. | 我想我们发现了谋杀现场 |
[09:08] | I completely agree. | 完全同意 |
[09:10] | I’ve got two nine-mil casings. | 找到两个9毫米弹壳 |
[09:12] | Same as what we found in the guy’s skull. | 和受害者头骨中找到的一样 |
[09:16] | The other shot was a through-and-through. | 令一枪穿透了头骨 |
[09:18] | If he’d been hit here, | 如果他是被人在这里枪杀的 |
[09:20] | there’d be all kinds of blood. | 这里肯定有许多血迹 |
[09:22] | Do you see any? | 你看见血迹了吗? |
[09:25] | No. | 没有 |
[09:27] | No, but I do see tread marks. | 没有,但是我发现了轮胎印 |
[09:30] | Someone left in a hurry. | 有人很焦急的离开这儿 |
[09:31] | Must have been shot in the car. | 可能是往车里开枪的 |
[09:34] | Car could have absorbed all the blood and the bullet. | 车里有所有的血和一颗子弹 |
[09:36] | Which means that a portion of our primary crime scene drove away. | 意味着我们第一犯罪现场的一部分开走了 |
[09:40] | Car could be anywhere by now. | 现在汽车可能在任何地方 |
[09:45] | I didn’t think they were open during the day. | 我没想到他们今天会营业 |
[09:48] | No. | 是啊 |
[09:49] | I’ll check it out. | 让我检查一下 |
[10:08] | hey, man, we don’t open till 8:00, bro. | 嘿,伙计,我们8:00前不开门,兄弟 |
[10:11] | Eric delko, miami-dade pd. | 艾瑞克 德科, 迈阿密戴得警察 |
[10:13] | I’m investigating jake richmond’s murder.”Bro.” | 我正在调查杰克 里奇蒙德的谋杀案 |
[10:16] | Hey, beat it. | 嘿,你们离开一下 |
[10:17] | Let’s go. Girls. | 走吧,女孩们 |
[10:19] | Hey, someone cut the music. | 嘿, 把音乐关掉 |
[10:21] | Yeah, I heard about it. | 是,我听说过这件事 |
[10:23] | Sucks. | 很糟糕 |
[10:24] | And you are? | 你是? |
[10:26] | Cesar morales. | 西萨 莫拉勒斯 |
[10:27] | They call me “cuzz.” | 他们叫我 “克鲁兹” |
[10:28] | You work here, cuzz? | 你在这里工作, 克鲁兹? |
[10:29] | That’s why they call me cuzz. | 这就是为什么他们叫我克鲁兹 |
[10:30] | I work at the door. | 我是看门的 |
[10:31] | People want in, | 人们想进来 |
[10:32] | suddenly I’m family. | 突然间我就变成了他们的家人 |
[10:35] | When was the last time you saw jake alive? | 你什么时候最后一次见到杰克? |
[10:37] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[10:38] | It was like… | 好象是… |
[10:39] | 7:00 A.M., You know? | 早上7点,你知道 |
[10:40] | We did our ritual. | 我们有我们的惯例 |
[10:41] | I booked. | 我定的 |
[10:42] | Whatitual? | 什么惯例 |
[10:43] | Well, the club closes early morning, | 俱乐部是早上的早些时候关门 |
[10:45] | me and jake,we go up to the loft. | 我和杰克,会上到阁楼 |
[10:47] | You know, he counts his take over a cigar and a fifth of jack. | 你知道, 数一下雪茄玩一下牌 |
[10:50] | And he does that every day? | 他每天都一样? |
[10:51] | Oh, I should know. | 噢,应该是 |
[10:54] | I couldn’t leave unless I lit him up, | 给他点了烟之后我才能离开 |
[10:56] | and tested his drink. | 还要检查一下他的酒 |
[10:57] | Tested his drink for what? | 为什么要检查他的酒 |
[10:59] | Name your poison. | 怕人下毒 |
[11:00] | The dude was paranoid. | 这花花公子有妄想症 |
[11:02] | Well, who didn’t he trust? | 他不信任谁? |
[11:04] | Jo salucci. | 乔 萨鲁奇 |
[11:05] | You know him? | 你知道他吗? |
[11:06] | We do. | 认识 |
[11:07] | Because when he wants you gotten to, | 他要你怎样 |
[11:09] | you are got. | 你就会怎样 |
[11:12] | Calleigh, meet cuzz. | 凯丽, 来见见克鲁兹 |
[11:13] | Just got a sudden promotion. | 克鲁兹今天突然升职了 |
[11:17] | Oh. | 噢 |
[11:17] | Well, then maybe you can tell me what this is. | 可能你能告诉我这是什么? |
[11:23] | Yeah, it beats me. | 这可难倒我了 |
[11:24] | I found it in the parking lot. | 我在停车场发现的 |
[11:25] | It has blood spatter all over it. | 上面到处是溅落的血迹 |
[11:27] | And you were the last person to see jake alive. | 你是最后见到杰克还活着的人 |
[11:30] | Look, man… | 听着, 伙计… |
[11:31] | your guess is as good as mine. | 你的想象力和我一样好 |
[11:33] | I wish I could help you. | 我也希望我能帮得上忙 |
[11:34] | I tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[11:35] | Anything else… | 任何事 |
[11:40] | here’s my digits. | 我的电话号码 |
[11:42] | Oh, hey, girls, let’s go! | 噢, 嘿, 女孩们, 我们走! |
[11:50] | Valera, did we get anything? | 韦雷拉, 发现什么了吗? |
[11:51] | On the playing card? | 在纸牌上? |
[11:52] | No, it was clean. | 没有,很干净 |
[11:53] | I’m actually morinterested in the dna on the rope. | 我对绳子上的DNA相当感兴趣 |
[11:56] | All due respect, sir, I just got it. | 尊重一下我的工作, 长官 我才刚刚拿到 |
[11:58] | Nathan biggs dropped it off. | 内森 比吉斯拿来的 |
[11:59] | I’m sorry, nathan biggs? | 抱歉, 内森 比吉斯? |
[12:02] | Mr. Wolfe didn’t drop it off? | 沃尔夫没有把它拿来 |
[12:03] | No, sir, it was a trainee. | 没有, 长官,是个新人拿来的 |
[12:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | Uh, could I get that as soon as possible, please? | 你可以尽快处理它吗? |
[12:10] | Yes. | 可以 |
[12:11] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[12:17] | Mr. Wolfe, got a minute? | 沃尔夫先生,有空吗? |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 有 |
[12:23] | – I was actually going to come and find you. – Yeah. | – 我正要去找你 – 是 |
[12:25] | I understand, um… | 我知道了, 呃… |
[12:28] | I understand that a trainee dropped offyour evidence. | 我知道了一个新人拿来了你的证据 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:31] | I, um, | 我, 呃 |
[12:32] | I actually got in a little bit of a car accident on the way back to the lab. | 在回实验室的路上遇到了一点小车祸 |
[12:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[12:36] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的,我很好 |
[12:36] | Totally fine. | 相当好 |
[12:37] | I, uh… | 我, 呃… |
[12:38] | I was stuck there; | 在那里我走不了 |
[12:39] | I couldn’t leave, | 不能离开 |
[12:40] | so I called nathan. | 所以我呼叫了内森 |
[12:42] | Why didn’t you call the team? | 为什么不呼叫自己的队员呢? |
[12:44] | I figured everyone’s hands were full but,H., | 我以为所有人手中都有活,但是,老霍 |
[12:48] | Don’t worrythe chain of custody’s tight., | 不用担心证据保管的严密性 |
[12:50] | Mr. Wolfe, I’m not worried about the evidence. | 沃尔夫先生, 我不是在担心证据 |
[12:54] | Oh, right, my eye. | 噢, 好吧,我的眼睛 |
[12:58] | H., This woman… | 老霍, 那个女人 |
[12:59] | – she came out of nowhere. – Mr. Wolfe… | – 不知从哪里冲出来 – 沃尔夫先生… |
[13:01] | have you had your eye checked yet? | 你检查过你的眼睛吗? |
[13:05] | No, sir, not yet. | 没有,长官,还没有 |
[13:10] | I’m busy with the case. | 我正在忙案子 |
[13:11] | I… | 我… |
[13:12] | I think it’s time to do that. | 我觉得是时间检查了 |
[13:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:17] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[13:29] | Cynthia, please tell me you got something on this paper. | 辛西娅 最好告诉我你在这张纸上发现了东西 |
[13:32] | Certainly did. | 当然有发现 |
[13:33] | Got the dna section that confirmed the blood on it belonged to the victim. | 发现的DNA片段证实血液是属于死者的 |
[13:37] | Okay, and what is it? | 好,这是什么? |
[13:38] | It’s a reporting form, | 是张机读卡 |
[13:39] | which uses imaging technology to collect data. | 用成像技术来收集数据 |
[13:42] | The sheet feeds into the readers | 这张被放进读卡机里 |
[13:44] | and extrapolate the data. | 然后外推数据 |
[13:48] | And these marks on the side under “field code.” | 所得的分数被标在”域代码” 那栏下 |
[13:50] | That significant? | 对我们来说有意义吗? |
[13:51] | Mm-hmm, sure is. | 呃, 当然有 |
[13:52] | All of the company’s clients are assigned a unique number. | 所有公司的客户都被指定一个 绝不重复的号码 |
[13:55] | That way, once the forms are processed, | 这样,只要机读卡一被处理 |
[13:57] | the results can be reported back to them. | 结果就会报告给他们 |
[14:00] | And this one? | 这个是 |
[14:01] | Registered to dade university, | 是戴德大学注册的 |
[14:04] | class called “fs 320.” | 班级名是 “fs 320” |
[14:06] | Okay, so this formoesn’t tie back to the club, | 所以说这个机读卡同俱乐部 |
[14:09] | or to the mob. | 和犯罪组织没有联系 |
[14:10] | What does “fs” stand for? | “fs”代表了什么意思? |
[14:13] | I don’t ow. | 不知道 |
[14:14] | Buwhatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[14:15] | that class is about to get canceled. | 这个班级将被取消 |
[14:21] | So, fs 320, that’s a junior film studies course? | fs 320, 是个初级电影学习班 |
[14:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:25] | Screenwriting. | 电影剧本创作 |
[14:26] | Imagine that? | 能想象吗? |
[14:27] | Watch movies, you get a degree. | 看看电影,就可以得到学位 |
[14:30] | Meanwhile, I was studying for my quantum mechanics and neurophysiology finals. | 我那时,正在研究量子力学和忙于 神经生理学期末考试 |
[14:34] | What was I thinking? | 我能想什么 |
[14:38] | so we know what this guy looks like? | 你认为这人长什么样? |
[14:39] | He supposed to meet us down here. | 他可能在那下面等着见我们 |
[14:41] | Maybe this is him. | 可能就是他 |
[14:43] | Hance… | 汉斯… |
[14:45] | you mr. Meyers? | 是梅尔斯先生吗? |
[14:45] | “Professor.” | 教授 |
[14:47] | How can I help you? | 我能帮你们些什么 |
[14:49] | Like to ask you some questions. | 例如我们问你些问题 |
[14:52] | Does this look familiar? | 看起来眼熟吗? |
[14:53] | Well, sure, that’s a test answer sheet. | 当然,这是张考试答题卡 |
[14:55] | We use them at the school. | 我们在学校里使用 |
[14:57] | What’s that on it? | 那上面的是什么? |
[14:58] | It’s blood; | 血迹 |
[14:59] | we found it at the scene of a homicide. | 我们在谋杀现场发现的 |
[15:01] | A homicide? | 谋杀? |
[15:03] | And the form ties back to your class, proor. | 这张答题卡使我们联系上了你的班级 教授 |
[15:05] | And it’s blank, | 没有填名字 |
[15:06] | so it doesn’t belong to a student. | 因此它不是学生的 |
[15:08] | Where do you keep them? | 你怎么保存它们 |
[15:09] | I just got a new batch the other day. | 前两天我刚刚得到了一批新的 |
[15:11] | They’re in the trunk of my car. | 就放在我汽车的车后箱里 |
[15:13] | May we look at your car, please? | 我们能看看你的汽车吗? |
[15:22] | Oh, my god. | 噢, 天啊! |
[15:24] | What is that | 那是什么? |
[15:26] | mebody must have stolen my car. | 肯定是有人偷了我的汽车 |
[15:28] | Well, the car is coming with us, professor. | 我们要带走汽车, 教授 |
[15:33] | And so are you. | 还有你 |
[15:46] | What’d you find? | 你发现了什么? |
[15:48] | Nine-millimeter round. | 9毫米 |
[15:50] | Los like it’s got some brain matter on it. | 好象有一些脑容物在上面 |
[15:52] | That’s the through-and-through. | 这就是那颗射穿头骨的子弹 |
[15:54] | Jake richmond was killed ithis trunk. | 杰克 里奇蒙德在这个后车箱里被杀 |
[15:59] | a test form falling out of the trunk in the process. | 当时有一张答题卡掉到了车箱外面 |
[16:07] | So, you believe the professor. | 你相信那个教授说的话? |
[16:08] | That someone stole his car and then ever-so-kindly put it back? | 有人偷了他的车 又非常好心的还回来了? |
[16:12] | Anything’s possible. | 任何事都是有可能的 |
[16:13] | A whe lot of people had access to his car keys. | 有相当多的人可以接近他的汽车钥匙 |
[16:16] | He did say that he left them in his desk drawer. | 他曾说过他把钥匙放在书桌的抽屉里 |
[16:19] | I guess we can print the whole car, | 我想我们应该仔细地搜查车子 |
[16:20] | see if we get lucky. | 看看我们是不是能幸运的得到什么 |
[16:23] | Well, we may not have to. | 我们不必那样做了 |
[16:26] | This doesn’t seem to belong in here. | 看起来这不应该属于这儿 |
[16:28] | It’s an ear bud cover from a set of headphones. | 这是个耳机上的耳塞套 |
[16:30] | Maybe there’s some earwax on it. | 上面可能有耳垢 |
[16:31] | Ye and the professor seems more 8-track than ipod to me, | 你和教授看起来不像是用随身听的人 |
[16:35] | don’t you think? | 你不认为吗? |
[16:39] | That noose was a pain in the neck. | 脖子上有绳索真是痛苦 |
[16:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:44] | But I found someone for you. | 我找到了一个犯罪嫌疑人 |
[16:46] | Found a literal buffet of epithelials. | 发现一些上皮细胞 |
[16:48] | That many off a casual transfer? | 是不经意的转移吗? |
[16:51] | This guy was up close and personal. | 接触肯定是很亲密和私人的 |
[16:56] | You say he was male. | 你说他是男性 |
[16:58] | Do we get a codis match? | 在DNA检索系统里有对应的吗? |
[16:59] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[17:03] | Norman stein. | 诺曼 斯特恩 |
[17:05] | In the system for attempted rape charged last year. | 系统显示去年他被控意图强奸 |
[17:07] | Well, welcome to strike two, norman. | 欢迎来到第二回合, 诺曼 |
[17:10] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[17:12] | I’m a movie producer. | 我是个电影制片人 |
[17:14] | I glorify violence. | 崇尚暴力 |
[17:15] | I don’t engage in it. | 但从未付诸实施 |
[17:16] | Yes, I think you’re referring to the attempted rape from last year? | 是,但我认为你涉及了去年一桩意图强奸案 |
[17:19] | That was bogus. | 那是诬告 |
[17:20] | I tapped some actress, | 我和一个女演员有染 |
[17:21] | then didn’t give her a part. | 但却没有给她一个角色 |
[17:23] | If the movie was a go, | 如果那电影拍摄了 |
[17:23] | she would’ve been my girlfriend. | 她就会是我的女朋友 |
[17:25] | We recovered your skin cells from the velvet rope that was used to hang jake richmond. | 我们又在悬挂杰克 里奇蒙德的 光滑绳索上发现了你的皮肤细胞 |
[17:32] | I didn’t even know jake was dead. | 我甚至不知道杰克已经死了 |
[17:33] | You can’t explain away your dna, stein. | 你不能抹杀你的DNA在那里的事实 斯特恩 |
[17:36] | You ever been in the rgundy club? | 你去过勃耿迪俱乐部吗? |
[17:38] | Yes, actually,and, in fact, | 是的, 事实上… |
[17:39] | there was an incident there just the other night. | 事实上那天晚上在那里发生了一件小事 |
[17:41] | – An incident? – Yeah. | -小事? -是的 |
[17:42] | I went to see one of jake’s bs, cuzz morales. | 我去见杰克的伙计, 克鲁兹 莫拉勒斯 |
[17:45] | – Hey, hey, cuzz. – Hey, yo, stein, | – 嘿, 嘿, 克鲁兹 – 嘿, 斯特恩 |
[17:46] | I can’t let you in, man, capacity. | 我不能让你进,伙计,里面满人了 |
[17:48] | Hear me out. | 听我说 |
[17:49] | I got a new project. | 我接了一个新工作 |
[17:50] | I need you to help out a couple of my writers, | 我需要你帮帮我的两个编剧 |
[17:52] | give ’em a taste of the scene. | 让他们体验一下生活 |
[17:53] | Like I got time to baby-sit a couple of freaks. | 我看上去像是有时间做怪胎保姆的人? |
[17:55] | I used to tip you 500 bucks! | 我给过你500块的小费 |
[17:58] | Hey! You used to! | 嘿! 你是给过 |
[18:03] | That’s how my hands got on the rope. | 这就是我的手放在那绳索上的经过 |
[18:07] | We’re familiar with him. | 我们对他很熟悉 |
[18:08] | What’d you want with cuzz? | 你要克鲁兹做什么? |
[18:09] | I’m paying a couple of college kids a half a mill to turn their story about the south beach club world into a script. | 我付了50万给两个大学生让他们把 自己发生在南海岸俱乐部的事写成剧本 |
[18:15] | As soon as I read the first couple pages, | 我一读最初的稿件 |
[18:16] | I could see these guys had never even been inside a club. | 就知道这两个人从来没有进过俱乐部 |
[18:21] | Do this, I’ll give you 25%. | 你帮忙的话,就给你25% |
[18:24] | Of the gross. | 总收入的25% |
[18:26] | It’s why I’m a great producer. | 这就是我是一个出色的制片人的原因 |
[18:27] | I take a little elbow grease, | 给一点好处 |
[18:29] | turn a hunk of coal into a whole lot of diamonds. | 就可以将不可能化为可能 |
[18:33] | The clubland murders. | 俱乐部杀手 |
[18:35] | Yeah, it’s cool, huh. | 是啊,很酷 |
[18:36] | All you need to sell a movie is a killer poster. | 要炒作电影就要做一张杀人魔海报 |
[18:38] | That’s an exact replica of our murder. | 简直是我们谋杀案的完美复制品 |
[18:41] | You can’t buy this kind of publicity, cayou? | 你不可能买到这样一张宣传画,是吧? |
[18:43] | It wasn’t my idea. | 这不是我的创意 |
[18:46] | Talk to the writers! | 去和剧作者谈谈 |
[18:49] | No. No, no, no. | 不,不,不,不 |
[18:50] | Make him a black guy. | 让他是个黑人 |
[18:52] | Opens up a whole other demo for opening night. | 在夜晚会放着唱片 |
[18:55] | So he’s the one that says “today’s a good day to die”? | 他是那种高喊”今天是死亡的好日子”的人? |
[18:57] | Yes, yes. | 是,是 |
[18:58] | And make sure you put “with intensy,” | 确定你加了着重符号 |
[18:59] | so the actor knows. | 好让演员知道 |
[19:01] | Unds like a rental to me. | 看来你们正忙着 |
[19:03] | Patrick wilder? Ben williams? | 帕特里克 威尔德? 本 威廉姆斯? |
[19:05] | Yeah, that’s us. | 是我们 |
[19:07] | We saw your poster for your movie. | 看见你们电影的海报了 |
[19:09] | It just so happens it depicts a murder that occurred this morning. | 很凑巧的是它的描述和今早 发生的谋杀案一样 |
[19:12] | What? | 什么? |
[19:13] | No one’s even seen that poster. | 没人见过那海报啊 |
[19:14] | How could somebody copy us? | 有人模仿我们的剧情吧 |
[19:15] | Maybe a better question is did you commit the murder? | 也许更好的问题是 是不是你们犯的这个谋杀案 |
[19:19] | no. | 没有 |
[19:21] | no,No way. | 没,没有 |
[19:27] | Well, we found one of these ear bud covers in the trunk of your professor’s car. | 我们在你们教授的车后箱里 发现了一个耳机的耳塞套 |
[19:31] | You steal his ride? | 你们偷着拿去开了? |
[19:33] | Try to frame him? | 想陷害他? |
[19:34] | No. | 没有 |
[19:35] | I’ve helped him carry scripts to his c before. | 我曾帮他搬过剧本到他的车里 |
[19:37] | Maybe it fell out then. | 可能是那时候掉的 |
[19:38] | You’re circling the drain, sport. | 你在跟我们绕圈子 |
[19:41] | Son, you got something gnawing on your conscience, | 小子, 你会良心不安的 |
[19:42] | you better cough it up. | 你最好还是说吧 |
[19:43] | Some dude died like our character? | 一个花花公子死了,就象我们写的剧本一样 |
[19:48] | That’s freaky. | 太奇怪了 |
[19:49] | What’s your script’s about? | 你的剧本里都写了些什么 |
[19:52] | It’s going to rock. | 还在不停的改动中 |
[19:53] | It’s like the godfather, | 就象是教父 |
[19:55] | wi a little mean streets, | 一条残破的街道 |
[19:56] | and a goodfellas vibe. | 一个不错的男孩 |
[19:59] | It’s original. | 很有创意 |
[20:01] | It will be. | 可能是这样 |
[20:02] | This idea just came to you? | 这个构思是你想出来的? |
[20:04] | Sort of like a daydream? | 真象白日梦 |
[20:07] | Tell him, patrk. | 告诉他吧, 帕特里克 |
[20:12] | Professor meyer thought of it. | 梅尔斯教授想出来的 |
[20:14] | The screenwriting professor. | 电影剧本创作教授 |
[20:16] | You know, we didn’t even like his idea. | 你知道,我们甚至不喜欢他的创意 |
[20:18] | It was completely unrealistic. | 太不切实际了 |
[20:20] | But we needed product. | 但是我们需要点子 |
[20:21] | I guess he came through for us. | 我想他能为我们提供一些 |
[20:23] | Listen, quentin. | 听着, 昆丁(著名导演) |
[20:24] | Earwax contains dna. | 耳垢里有DNA |
[20:27] | We can verify it’s yours. | 我们能检验出这是你们的 |
[20:30] | You want to give us a copy of the script? | 你们愿意给我们一份剧本的复制吗? |
[20:33] | We’re only up to page 40. | 我们只完成到40页 |
[20:36] | Meyer’s got it, anyway. | 梅尔斯遇到一点那个… |
[20:38] | We had a little, uh, | 我们遇到了一点 |
[20:39] | writer’s block. | 写作的瓶颈了 |
[20:41] | Professor meyer says he knows what will sell. | 梅尔斯说他知道怎么操作 |
[20:44] | He aeady sold us a story. | 他没对我们说实话 |
[20:45] | And I have the feeling it’s about to be rewritten. | 我有感觉一切要被改写了 |
[20:58] | You came to see me just in time, mr. Wolfe. | 你来见我真是选对时间了,沃尔夫先生 |
[21:01] | Eye’s bloodshot, | 眼睛内有血丝 |
[21:03] | some inflammation. | 有些发炎 |
[21:05] | Were you prescribed an antibiotic? | 你有按处方服用抗生素吗? |
[21:07] | Yeah, I took every single pL. | 是的,我吃了每片药 |
[21:09] | Well, your medical file says the nail bypassed your sinus cavity and brain, | 好吧,你的医疗档案说那个钉子 绕开了你的窦腔和脑 |
[21:15] | and was removed without complications. | 在没出现并发症的情况下被拿出来 |
[21:17] | Unless you call double vision a complication. | 除非你把复视觉称做并发症 |
[21:19] | Well, have you experienced any pain? | 你感觉过疼痛吗? |
[21:25] | Some. | 一些 |
[21:27] | But I’m a bit of a hypochondriac. | 但是我有一点忧郁症 |
[21:29] | Yeah, well, not in this case. | 是的,但是你这次有疼痛的感觉 不是因为忧郁症 |
[21:31] | See, the nail may have caused an infection which the antibiotic didn’t eradicate. | 铁钉可能引起了一些 抗生素无法根除的感染 |
[21:39] | Is it bad? | 情况很坏吗? |
[21:40] | Well, you could be experiencing the onset of orbital cellulitis. | 是的, 有可能会有眼窝的蜂窝织炎发作 |
[21:44] | It’s an infection of the tissu behind your eye. | 你眼睛后面的组织有感染 |
[21:49] | How is it treated? | 怎么治疗? |
[21:50] | I’ll put you on a different oral antibiotic– | 你要服用不同的头孢氨苄 |
[21:52] | cephalexin. | 抗生素 |
[21:54] | I just hope we’ve caught it in time. | 我只是希望这样做还来得及 |
[21:58] | That means i shouldn’t be working. | 是不是意味着我不能工作了? |
[22:00] | That’s the last thing you should be thinking about. | 工作应该是你现在考虑的最后一件事 |
[22:02] | Now, we get a jump on this, | 我们现在要赶快 |
[22:03] | and we won’t have to rely on the last resort. | 也许就不用使用最后的方法了 |
[22:06] | Which is? | 什么方法? |
[22:08] | Surgery. | 手术 |
[22:10] | Now, should those methods fail, | 如果这些办法都失败了 |
[22:12] | I have to tell you, | 我不得不告诉你 |
[22:14] | you could lose your sight. | 你会失明 |
[22:19] | I’ll go and get your prescription. | 我给你开个处方 |
[22:37] | Yes, it’s true. | 是的, 是真的 |
[22:39] | The kids needed a vie idea. | 两个孩子需要电影创意 |
[22:41] | I decided to help them. | 我决定了帮助他们 |
[22:43] | Purely out of chity, I’m sure. | 肯定不是因为你品格高尚,我确定 |
[22:45] | I admit, I’m living a little vicariously. | 我承认,我在这件事情上有点感同身受 |
[22:48] | I tried to play the hollywood game. | 我曾试着玩好莱坞游戏 |
[22:51] | Didn’t work out. | 没有成功 |
[22:52] | Lucky for them, style is the new substance. | 他们很幸运, 风格是现在的新主题 |
[22:57] | professor, how do you feel about the fact | 教授, 他们将因你写的作品而得到50万 |
[22:59] | that they’re about to make a half a million dollars off a story that you created? | 对此,你有什么感想? |
[23:05] | Well, they promised me an associate producer credit. | 他们答应让我做副制片人 |
[23:08] | It’ll get me in the game. | 使我又回到好莱坞游戏中 |
[23:10] | Sounds to me like this is a very important opportunity for you, | 听起来,这是一个对你很重要的机会 |
[23:13] | and perhaps… | 当然… |
[23:16] | perhaps your last hope. | 当然也是你最后的希望 |
[23:20] | Well, now you’re just being cruel. | 你的话使我不好受 |
[23:21] | I understand that they believe your writing is not realistic, | 我知道他们一定认为你的作品是不切实际的 |
[23:24] | and my question is, | 我的疑问是 |
[23:26] | did you kill jake richmond to prove them wrong? | 你是否杀了杰克 里奇蒙德 去证明他们的看法是错的? |
[23:30] | That’s crazy. | 这想法太疯狂了 |
[23:32] | And I only gave them the general plot, | 我只给了他们大致的框架 |
[23:35] | nothing specific. | 没有细节部分 |
[23:36] | Nothing specific.Thank you. | 没有细节部分,多谢了 |
[23:40] | Let’s see. | 让我们看一下 |
[23:42] | Gave them… | 给他们 |
[23:44] | hmm. | 呃 |
[23:46] | “Kill club owner!” | “杀了俱乐部老板” |
[23:48] | “Shoot through eyes.” | “射穿眼睛” |
[23:51] | “Hanging.” | “悬挂尸体” |
[23:56] | The joker. | 纸牌J |
[23:58] | “Looks like mob.” | “看起来象是有组织犯罪” |
[24:02] | Professor, from where I’m sitting, | 教授,从我的角度来看 |
[24:03] | that’s very specific. | 它们非常细节化 |
[24:06] | That came to mehat way. | 就是以那样的方式到我手里的 |
[24:08] | They got notes, | 他们做了笔记 |
[24:09] | asked me to help incorporate them. | 请我帮他们合在一起 |
[24:11] | That’s not my writing. | 这不是我的笔迹 |
[24:13] | Well, whose writing is it? | 这是谁的笔迹? |
[24:14] | You have to believe me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[24:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:16] | I want to believe you. | 我想相信你 |
[24:18] | You’re the associate producer. | 你是副制片人 |
[24:25] | hey. | 嘿 |
[24:27] | See you’re doing some light reading. | 看见你在读剧本 |
[24:29] | Man, is it. | 是的 |
[24:30] | These writers never met a clich? | 这些作者从没见过死尸? |
[24:32] | they didn’t use. | 他们不需要 |
[24:33] | So, what are the first 40 pages about? | 最前面的40页写的是什么? |
[24:36] | A kid gets a job at a restaura washing dishes. | 一个孩子在餐馆里找到一个洗碟子的工作 |
[24:39] | Um, he insults some big mob boss, | 他惹到了某个大集团的头 |
[24:42] | who then decides to take him under his wing. | 后来那人决定把他招为手下 |
[24:44] | Is that it? | 就这样? |
[24:45] | Life’s too short. | 生命太短暂了 |
[24:46] | I’m gonna spare you the rest. | 剩下的我来说吧 |
[24:48] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么认为? |
[24:49] | Is the professor telling the truth? | 教授说的是实话吗? |
[24:50] | Horatio got a writing sample. | 霍雷肖拿到了笔迹样本 |
[24:53] | Qd eliminated him. | 昆丁被排除了 |
[24:55] | Then who wrote the instructions on who and how to kill in the script margin? | 又是谁在剧本的空白处写上谁要被杀 怎样被杀的呢? |
[24:59] | Well, I was about to get some samples from the writers and see if we can rule them out. | 我本打算从剧作者那里拿一些笔迹样本 看看是否能把他找出来 |
[25:03] | Then I remembered this. | 然后我就记起了这个 |
[25:06] | Cuzz morales. | 克鲁兹 莫拉勒斯 |
[25:08] | Jake’s boy. | 杰克的伙计 |
[25:10] | Here’s my digits. | 这是我的电话号码 |
[25:16] | The handwriting’s a match. | 笔迹对上了 |
[25:20] | So, you are the technical advisor for ben and patrick’s movie. | 你是本和帕特里克电影的技术顾问 |
[25:25] | I got a lot of talents. | 我有很多才能 |
[25:27] | You wrote notes in their script. | 你在他们的剧本上做了笔记 |
[25:29] | “Kill club owner,” | “杀俱乐部老板” |
[25:30] | “shoot through the eyes,” | “射穿眼睛” |
[25:31] | and “hang.” | “悬挂尸体” |
[25:32] | Yeah, so what? | 是的, 那又怎样? |
[25:33] | It blew big chunks, man. | 这一切只是虚构的,伙计 |
[25:34] | They brought me in to keep it real. | 他们让我加入只是为了让电影真实些 |
[25:36] | This is about as real as it gets, cuzz. | 只是它和事实一样真实了, 克鲁兹 |
[25:39] | Killing jake richmond ge you the club, | 杀了杰克 里奇蒙德你得到了俱乐部 |
[25:41] | some cred with your old pal salucci, | 帮了你的老朋友萨鲁奇一点忙 |
[25:43] | and a tale fit for a hollywood movie. | 一个适合做好莱坞电影剧本的传奇故事 |
[25:45] | No way, man. | 没门, 伙计 |
[25:46] | I loved jake. | 我爱杰克 |
[25:48] | What are you looking for, anyway, man? | 你在找什么,伙计? |
[25:50] | Read the warrant. | 看一下许可证 |
[25:54] | we did some checking on you, morales. | 我们调查你了, 莫拉勒斯 |
[25:56] | Gun used to kill jake ties back to a joey salucci hit. | 用来杀杰克的枪使我们联系上了 乔伊 萨鲁奇 |
[26:00] | Yes, during the time that you worked for him. | 那段时间你正好为他工作 |
[26:02] | I was a gofer, man. | 我只是个打杂的, 伙计 |
[26:04] | Well, in that case… | 在这种情况下 |
[26:10] | should’ve buried that in your hole. | 你应该把它藏在难找的地方 |
[26:12] | Nine-mil. | 9毫米的枪 |
[26:13] | Filed under “s” for stupid. | “S”目录下的档案代表了愚蠢 |
[26:16] | How’d that get there? | 它是怎么到那儿的? |
[26:17] | If it turns out to be mr. Salucci’s gun, | 如果这是萨鲁奇先生的枪 |
[26:19] | you’re going down. | 你就玩完了 |
[26:22] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖 |
[26:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:24] | The tox results came back. | 报告送回来了 |
[26:25] | It turns our victim had the drug ghb in his system. | 我们的受害者身体里面有迷幻药 |
[26:28] | You don’t say. | 你是说… |
[26:30] | AnI ran the brown flake in his teeth. | 在他牙齿上找到的褐色的薄片 |
[26:32] | They were tobacco leaves from the cigar. | 它们是来自雪茄的烟草 |
[26:34] | They were saturated with the stuff. | 渗透进了一些东西 |
[26:36] | So jake’s cigar was dosed by a close friend. | 杰克的雪茄被一个亲密的朋友下过药 |
[26:40] | Thank you, calleigh. | 多谢, 凯丽 |
[26:44] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要律师 |
[26:45] | Yes, I would imagine. | 是的,我能理解 |
[27:31] | hey, calleigh. | 嘿, 凯丽 |
[27:32] | Hey. Any news? | 嘿. 有新发现吗? |
[27:34] | Best kind. | 相当好 |
[27:35] | The gun we found at the club killed jake richmond, | 我们在俱乐部发现的手枪证实是 谋杀了杰克 里奇蒙德的那把 |
[27:37] | and the guy in the old salucci case. | 而那个男人又正好和萨鲁奇的 旧案子有关系 |
[27:39] | Wow. | 哇 |
[27:40] | I wish my news was as good. | 我希望我的线索有这么好 |
[27:41] | What is it? | 你发现了什么? |
[27:42] | Well, there was only one print on the gun, | 枪上只有一个指纹 |
[27:44] | and it doesn’t belong to cuzz. | 不属于克鲁兹 |
[27:46] | And there’s no match in afis? | 在自动指纹检索系统 里没有找到相同的吗? |
[27:47] | No. | 没有 |
[27:48] | And the mystery print was in a weird place, too. | 神秘的指纹也在一个令人不解的地方 |
[27:50] | It was on the top of the barrel. | 在枪管的上方 |
[27:52] | So, there’s no way to tie cuzz to the murder. | 因此我们没有办法把克鲁兹 同这桩谋杀案联系起来 |
[27:54] | No, and his attorney’s already working on getting him released from custody. | 他的律师正在想办法把他从这里弄出去 |
[27:58] | So far, all of our suspects have motive and something to gain. | 目前看来,我们所有的嫌疑犯 都有动机和想要的利益 |
[28:01] | Yeah, but none of our evidence ties any one of them directly to the murder, | 是的,但是没有任何证据可以把他们中 的任何一个同这桩谋杀案直接联系起来 |
[28:06] | so we need something else. | 因此我们需要一些别的线索 |
[28:08] | And fast. | 还要快 |
[28:11] | This is my floor.Move it. | 这是我要到的那层楼,快让开 |
[28:13] | Lieutenant, lieutenant! | 队长,队长 |
[28:15] | Mr. Stein. | 斯特恩先生 |
[28:16] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你们不会相信这个的 |
[28:17] | I just got the next 20 pages of the clubland murders from the boys. | 我刚刚从那两个男孩那里拿到了 俱乐部杀手接下来的20页剧本 |
[28:20] | Okay.I’m listening. | 好的,你接着说 |
[28:21] | In the new pages, | 在新的页面上 |
[28:22] | they kill the club owner. | 他们杀了俱乐部的拥有者 |
[28:24] | Okay, that’s just the way cuzz morales instructed them to, right? | 那只是克鲁兹 莫拉勒斯教导他们这样做的 是吗? |
[28:26] | Yeah, that’s not all. | 是, 但是不完全是 |
[28:27] | At the end of the act, | 在结尾 |
[28:29] | the mob starts planning a new murder. | 集团派出新杀手 |
[28:30] | A new murder? | 新杀手? |
[28:31] | Who’s the victim? | 谁是受害者 |
[28:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:33] | They-they just refer to him as “the snitch.” | 他们,他们只是称他做”告密者” |
[28:35] | Who’s the snitch? | 谁是告密者 |
[28:36] | – Do you think they know I talked to you? – Mr. Stein, | – 你认为他们知道我告诉你了吗? – 斯特恩先生 |
[28:37] | – I want police protection. – mr. Stein. | – 我需要警察保护 – 斯特恩先生 |
[28:39] | – Like now. – Mr. Stein, calm down. | – 现在就要 – 斯特恩先生,镇定点 |
[28:41] | – Where are they now–patrick…? – I have no idea. | – 他们在哪里,帕特里克…? – 我不知道 |
[28:43] | The script got delivered by messenger. | 剧本是被快递来的 |
[28:45] | This is not what I paid r! | 这不是我花钱想要的东西 |
[28:46] | Mr. Stein, I’m gonna take care of it. | 斯特恩先生, 我要考虑一下 |
[28:48] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白! |
[28:49] | They don’t even reveal who the killer is. | 他们并没有揭示谁是杀手 |
[28:51] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[28:58] | did you really need to print me? | 你真的需要检验我的指纹? |
[28:59] | Well, if they match the ones we found on the murder weapon, | 如果它和我们从凶器上找到的是一样的话 |
[29:01] | then I guess we’ve got you. | 我想我们就抓到你了 |
[29:03] | Then I have nothing to worry about. | 那我就没有什么好担心的了 |
[29:05] | Where’s your writing partner, patrick? | 你的写作伙伴在哪里, 帕特里克? |
[29:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:09] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[29:10] | He’s usually trolling the beach instead of banging out scenes. | 他总是用海滩上拖拉的情节来代替 让人激动的场景 |
[29:14] | He’s not really a writer. | 他不是个真正的作家 |
[29:16] | but you are, right? | 但是你是, 对吗? |
[29:17] | You copy what other people say and do and profit from it. | 你抄袭别人的所作所为然后从中得利 |
[29:21] | Lesser artists borrow. | 只是很小的艺术借用罢了 |
[29:24] | The great ones steal. | 大的才是抄袭 |
[29:26] | Like you stole cuzz morales’ life story, right? | 就象你偷了克鲁兹 莫拉勒斯真实的故事 是吗? |
[29:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:31] | The guy wouldn’t shut up. | 这人不能闭嘴吗 |
[29:33] | “Enough about me. | “我受够了 |
[29:35] | What about me?” | 我该怎么做?” |
[29:37] | I’m indebted to him, actually. | 我很感激他,事实上 |
[29:39] | So indebted that you’d pin jake’s murder on him? | 感激到把杰克的死推到他的身上? |
[29:41] | You planted the murder weapon in his office, right? | 你把凶器放进他的办公室, 是吗? |
[29:44] | I have nothing to do with that. | 我和那个没有关系 |
[29:46] | Patrick, everything has come true in your script. | 帕特里克, 你剧本里的所有事情都发生了 |
[29:50] | Now that’s not an accident. | 现在已经不是个巧合 |
[29:52] | I want to know who the snitch is. | 我想知道谁是告密者 |
[29:54] | I wish i could help, | 我希望我能帮上忙 |
[29:55] | but, see, I don’t outline. | 但是, 你知道, 我不知道大纲 |
[29:57] | It limits the imagination. | 仅仅是我的想象 |
[29:59] | Okay, well, imagine this, my friend. | 好吧,想象一下这个, 我的朋友 |
[30:01] | You’re about to go to jail for obstruction of justice. | 你将因妨碍调查进监狱 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:09] | Okay, fine. | 好的, 好 |
[30:10] | Cuzz did say one thing. | 克鲁兹曾经说过一件事 |
[30:13] | When he left joey salucci, | 他离开乔伊 萨鲁奇的时候 |
[30:14] | it didn’t go over too well. | 事情不是结束的很好 |
[30:16] | Salucci threatened him. | 萨鲁奇 威胁他 |
[30:17] | Said the cops would love to know about what he did. | 说警察很愿意知道他曾经做过什么 |
[30:21] | And cuzz killed someone for him last year. | 去年,克鲁兹 为他杀了一个人 |
[30:23] | He was afraid salucci would rat him out. | 他害怕萨鲁奇把他抖出来 |
[30:27] | But you did not hear this from me, okay? | 你没有从我这里听说这一切, 好吗? |
[30:31] | So, can I go? | 我可以离开吗? |
[30:32] | I’m gonna keep you in a holding cell for 24 hours, patrick. | 我要把你关在拘留室里24小时, 帕特里克 |
[30:35] | 24 hours? | 24小时? |
[30:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的, 先生 |
[30:38] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[30:39] | Write a scene about that. | 写一下拘留室的场景 |
[30:44] | Eric, cuzz is the snitch. | 艾瑞克, 克鲁兹是告密者 |
[30:46] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[30:48] | His attorney got him released. | 他的律师把他弄出去了 |
[30:49] | He could be anywhere by now. | 现在他可能在任何地方 |
[30:50] | So not only do we have to solve a murder, | 因此我们不仅仅要解决一桩谋杀案 |
[30:52] | we have to prevent one. | 还要阻止一桩谋杀案 |
[30:54] | It’s too late, horatio. | 太迟了, 霍雷肖 |
[30:55] | Call just came in. | 刚刚有电话进来 |
[30:56] | Homicide at the burgundy club. | 勃耿迪俱乐部有谋杀案 |
[30:58] | Someone killed cuzz. | 有人杀了克鲁兹 |
[31:19] | Cuzz left holding only an hour ago, | 克鲁兹 离开拘留室只有一个小时 |
[31:21] | so the murder’s fresh. | 谋杀案是刚刚发生的 |
[31:22] | So fresh we can eliminate patrick wilder as the murderer. | 因此我们可以排除帕特里克是凶手的嫌疑 |
[31:25] | And norman stein; | 还有诺曼 斯特恩 |
[31:26] | he’s under police protection. | 他正在接受警察的保护 |
[31:29] | Forget the theatrics with this one. | 如果抛开这案子的戏剧性不谈 |
[31:31] | Looks uncalculated and visceral. | 这好象是一时冲动而作的案 |
[31:33] | Someone beat him to death. | 有人把他活活打死 |
[31:38] | Hey, eric. | 嘿, 艾瑞克 |
[31:41] | Door’s open. | 门是开着的 |
[31:48] | Miami-dade pd! | 迈阿密戴德警察! |
[31:51] | If anyone’s in here, | 如果有人在里面 |
[31:51] | show yourself now! | 现在出来 |
[32:00] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[32:03] | Ben. | 本 |
[32:08] | What’s in your hand, ben? | 什么在你的手里, 本? |
[32:17] | Look, I didn’t do it. | 看, 我没有那样做 |
[32:23] | You play cards, ben? | 你玩纸牌, 本? |
[32:28] | They call that a tell. | 该说实话了 |
[32:37] | Where’s patrick? | 帕特里克在哪里? |
[32:39] | I don’t want to do this without him. | 我不想在没有他的情况下做这个 |
[32:41] | Well, I’m afraid you’ gonna have to. | 恐怕你必须这样做了 |
[32:43] | All the evidence points to you, ben, | 所有的证据都指向你, 本 |
[32:45] | starting with the script. | 从剧本开始 |
[32:49] | When we turned in the first 40 pages, | 我们写开始的40页时 |
[32:51] | we were pumped. | 已经竭尽全力了 |
[32:53] | But norman hated it. | 但是诺曼不喜欢 |
[32:55] | Said he’d pull the deal. | 说他要取消交易 |
[32:57] | And you got desperate. | 你们很绝望 |
[32:59] | Norman said we had to live life to write about it. | 诺曼说我们必须要体验一下生活 才能写好剧本 |
[33:02] | He introduced us to cuzz. | 他把我们介绍给克鲁兹 |
[33:05] | And cuzz helped you finish the script? | 接着克鲁兹帮你们完成了剧本? |
[33:09] | More than that. | 比那还要多 |
[33:11] | He helped us get a life. | 他帮我们杀了一个人 |
[33:13] | This is just the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[33:15] | You sticwith me, | 有了我 |
[33:16] | you’ll have enough juice to make ten movies. | 你们将有足够的料去写10部电影 |
[33:18] | I’m taking over all of jake’s clubs. | 我正在接管杰克所有的俱乐部 |
[33:21] | I’m gonna be king of south beach. | 我将成为南海岸的王者 |
[33:23] | How you gonna do that? | 你要怎么做? |
[33:24] | With your help. | 你要帮忙 |
[33:32] | Cuzz got you and patrick to kill for him, didn’t he? | 克鲁兹要你和帕特里克帮他杀人, 是吗? |
[33:38] | Said it was a no-brainer. | 说不需要动脑筋就行 |
[33:42] | Jake’s gone, | 杰克死了 |
[33:43] | cuzz gets a promotion, | 克鲁兹得到了提升 |
[33:44] | and we get full access to everything. | 我们得到了想要的一切 |
[33:50] | Did you dose jake’s cigar? | 你在杰克的雪茄里下过药吗? |
[33:52] | No, cuzz did that. | 没有, 克鲁兹做的 |
[33:54] | Made it easy for us. | 好让我们做起来简单点 |
[33:55] | So he wouldn’t put up a fight. | 所以他没有进行反抗 |
[33:59] | He said we had to take it from there, | 他说我们必须把尸体转移 |
[34:02] | finish it. | 处理完这件事 |
[34:04] | He was too close. | 他太有嫌疑了 |
[34:05] | He needed an alibi. | 他需要不在场证明 |
[34:08] | And you believed him? | 你相信他吗? |
[34:11] | Cuzz said it wasn’t the first time he’d get away with murder | 克鲁兹说这不是他第一次从谋杀案里脱身了 |
[34:14] | I’ll dose his cigar with ghb. | 我会在他的雪茄里放迷幻药 |
[34:16] | He’ll be out cold. | 他只会失去知觉 |
[34:16] | Just drop his ass in the canal. | 把他丢在下水道里 |
[34:19] | I can’t kill him. | 我不能杀他 |
[34:21] | I’ve never shot a gun before. | 在这之前我从来没有开过枪 |
[34:23] | Ah, it’s just a backup plan. | 啊,这仅仅是个后备计划 |
[34:24] | You won’t have to. | 你不必这样做 |
[34:27] | So we snagged the professor’s car. | 我们偷了教授的车 |
[34:29] | Everything was going fine. | 一切都很顺利 |
[34:33] | come on! | 快点 |
[34:37] | Jake was passed out at this point. | 杰克已经被迷昏了 |
[34:44] | But patrick messed it up. | 但是帕特里克搞砸了这一切 |
[34:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[34:51] | You heard what cuzz said. | 你听见克鲁兹说的了 |
[34:52] | Shoot the club owner in the eyes. | 射击俱乐部老板的眼睛 |
[34:56] | Are you crazy, patrick? | 你疯了吗, 帕特里克? |
[34:57] | Now I know how a killer thinks. | 现在我知道杀人者是怎样思考了 |
[35:00] | It was unreal. | 真是虚幻 |
[35:01] | He took it too far, | 他走的太远了 |
[35:02] | started living the story. | 开始把故事变为事实 |
[35:04] | Check it out. | 检查一下 |
[35:06] | Put this in his pocket. | 把这放进他的口袋里 |
[35:07] | It totally says mob hit. | 这完全是犯罪集团策划的杀人 |
[35:11] | It’s like symbolism. | 这就象是标志 |
[35:28] | And then you hung jake from the bridge. | 你们在桥上把杰克悬挂起来 |
[35:34] | D then cuzz was killed– | 接着克鲁兹被杀 |
[35:36] | or the snitch, | 或者说是告密者 |
[35:37] | I should say– | 我应该说 |
[35:37] | which is what patrick wanted. | 帕特里克所想的都变成了事实 |
[35:39] | Patrick convinced me to go back to the club to get that deck of cards. | 帕特里克让我相信我必须回俱乐部 拿回那副牌 |
[35:44] | Said it was the only thing tying us to the murder. | 说这是我们和那谋杀案唯一的联系 |
[35:47] | But I didn’t kill cuzz. | 但是我没有杀克鲁兹 |
[35:50] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[35:58] | He was already dead when I got there. | 我到那里的时候他已经死了 |
[36:03] | May I see your hands, please? | 我能看看你的手吗? |
[36:10] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[36:12] | You’re telling the truth. | 你说的是事实 |
[36:14] | You may not have killed cuzz, but… | 你可能没有杀克鲁兹, 但是… |
[36:19] | test sheet from your class, | 你班上的答题卡 |
[36:21] | dna on the ear bud in the trunk, | 后车箱里耳套上的DNA |
[36:24] | your prints on the gun. | 枪上的指纹 |
[36:27] | Jake’s murder is all on you, ben, | 杰克谋杀案的证据都和你有关,本 |
[36:28] | and patrick knew that. | 还有帕特里克知道这一切 |
[36:36] | You’re a real… | 你真的… |
[36:40] | real hands-on guy. | 真的是亲力亲为者 |
[36:42] | Isn’t that what you said, joseph? | 你不是这样说过吗, 乔瑟夫? |
[36:44] | I rohed up my hands on some pipes. | 我在一些管子上擦到了我的手 |
[36:46] | – I had a plumbing problem at one of the new condo… – that’s not what happen,joseph | – 我的新产业里有管道活… – 这不是事实,乔瑟夫 |
[36:50] | you beat cuzz to death and now ??? it | 你将克鲁兹殴打致死,我可以证明这一切 |
[36:53] | then get warrant | 去拿许可证 |
[36:55] | joseph | 乔瑟夫 |
[36:56] | any ???? table | 如果你不合作 |
[36:59] | if you don’t help me | 我不会让你离开这张桌子 |
[37:07] | see ?? good kids ??? just… | 克鲁兹是个好人,只是… |
[37:11] | it ??? gone far | 只是在歧路上 |
[37:13] | just????way | 走的太远了 |
[37:15] | you’re ??? ,aren’t you? | 你是不是已经知道了克鲁兹会把你抖出来? |
[37:22] | not ??? kown | 在那之前我还不知道 |
[37:27] | it’s said from a firend | 来自朋友的忠告 |
[37:29] | cuzz is going to talk | 克鲁兹将要出卖你 |
[37:34] | ??? | 我不希望这是真的 |
[37:37] | ??? my face | 就像一拳打在我脸上 |
[37:40] | ??? | 我叫你把枪处理掉的 |
[37:42] | I did ??? | 我办好了,萨鲁奇先生 |
[37:43] | I get | 我得到消息说警察已经发现枪了 |
[37:46] | ok,ok,joey | 好了,好了,乔伊 |
[37:47] | I kept it | 我把枪留下了 |
[37:48] | I kept ???? | 我只想保险点 |
[37:50] | I???me? | 好来反抗我? |
[37:52] | I treat you like son | 我待你如自己的亲生儿子 |
[38:05] | He ??? spect | 他不该得到我的尊重 |
[38:08] | ??? today | 从今天起 |
[38:10] | seems????changed???never change | 你可以做不同的选择 但有些事没有改变也永远不会改变 |
[38:15] | It’s difference,????wrong | 这就是对和错的区别 |
[38:20] | you under rest | 你被捕了 |
[38:23] | take him | 带他走 |
[39:00] | officer,no friends ????there | 长官,没有了栏杆 要离开这里的感觉真好 |
[39:04] | It ???get out | 可你不应该离开 |
[39:06] | stay???? | 待在里面的感觉不错吧 |
[39:09] | yeah | 是 |
[39:11] | oh thanks???,you kown? | 多谢你抓住了本,你知道 |
[39:13] | the ????killer | 想象一下残忍的凶手 |
[39:17] | right ??? my nose | 就在我眼皮子底下 |
[39:18] | so??? all things,ha? | 所以你只要否认和这一切有关就行了 |
[39:23] | he ????happened | 是他让这一切发生的 |
[39:26] | why????murder | 为什么? 如果我不这么做就会被以谋杀罪指控 |
[39:30] | if???it | 如果我有做错的话 |
[39:31] | I don’t ??? it? | 我没有想到是你策划了这一切 |
[39:34] | you plan??? by cuzz? | 你计划枪回到了克鲁兹那里 |
[39:37] | and you??? on it | 让本的指纹留在上面 |
[39:39] | and you ??? crime | 你料到本会回犯罪现场 |
[39:43] | you ??? | 你有过硬的证据证明你说的吗? |
[39:46] | and you ??? salucii | 你给了萨鲁奇一张警告纸条 |
[39:49] | from my friend | 自称来自朋友的忠告 |
[39:53] | in???go back | 你知道他会回去 |
[39:54] | take care cuzz | 好好收拾克鲁兹 |
[39:55] | – the only person ??? all thing – yeah | -他是唯一一个可以帮你把事情都解决的人 -是的 |
[39:59] | that’s me. | 我是(给纸条的人) |
[39:59] | cuzz??? | 克鲁兹真不幸 |
[40:02] | now ??? movies | 现在等着电影放映吧 |
[40:06] | if don’t mind??? go?? | 如果你不介意我要走了 |
[40:08] | yeah | 行 |
[40:09] | go head | 走吧 |
[40:11] | ???advice | 一点小建议 |
[40:14] | ???you | 你会一直生活在阴影下的 |
[40:17] | just???rome | 犯错永远是犯错 |
[40:21] | who are you? | 你以为你是谁? |
[40:22] | me? | 我? |
[40:24] | or maybe ???? friends | 也许我是乔伊 萨鲁奇真正的朋友 |
[40:29] | I get ???lucky | 我想我相当幸运 |
[40:31] | ??? LA | 我要搬去洛杉机 |
[40:33] | so we ??there | 那里阳光灿烂 |
[40:35] | no shadows | 没有阴影 |
[40:39] | ??? over | 故事结束了 |
[40:40] | actually,it is | 事实上 |
[40:41] | I ????ending | 我刚刚构思了故事的结尾 |
[40:44] | a real???murder | 一个真正的犯罪集团杀手 |
[40:48] | see you | 再见 |