英文名称:Sherlock The Abominable Bride
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The name’s Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street. | 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 住在贝克街221B号 |
[00:08] | – Afternoon. – Yeah. | – 午安 – 好的 |
[00:11] | He’s always like that. | 他一直就这样 |
[00:15] | Bad day was it? | 今天过得不好吗 |
[00:16] | Since yesterday you’ve moved in | 你昨天才搬进来和他住 |
[00:17] | with him and now you’re solving crimes together. | 现在你们就一起破案了 |
[00:20] | Mwah! Look at you, all happy, it’s not decent. | 瞧你这副开心的模样 真不像样 |
[00:22] | Who cares about decent? The game, Mrs. Hudson, is on! | 谁在意像不像样 哈德森夫人 游戏开始了 |
[00:27] | Don’t make people into heroes, John. | 别把人想成英雄 约翰 |
[00:29] | Heroes don’t exist and, if they did, I wouldn’t be one of them. | 英雄并不存在 即使存在 我也不在其中 |
[00:31] | I will burn the heart out of you. | 我会让你生不如死 |
[00:35] | Right, this should do it. | 这样应该就行了 |
[00:39] | – Are you wearing any pants? – No. | – 你穿裤子了吗 – 没有 |
[00:41] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[00:44] | This is how I want you to remember me, the woman who beat you. | 我想让你记住 我打你的样子 |
[00:48] | But there never was any monster. | 但是怪物并不存在 |
[00:51] | Sherlock? Here we are, at last. | 夏洛克 我们总算见面了 |
[00:55] | – Goodbye, John. – Sherlock! | – 永别了 约翰 – 夏洛克 |
[00:56] | ‘Those things will kill you.’ | “那些东西会害死你” |
[00:58] | Oh, you bastard! | 你这个混球 |
[01:00] | The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins, | 追寻罪犯的快感 令人血脉喷张 |
[01:02] | just the two of us against the rest of the world. | 我们两人对阵整个世界 |
[01:05] | Wait! | 等等 |
[01:07] | We’re going to need to coordinate. | 我们需要相互配合 |
[01:09] | 夏洛克 福尔摩斯 | |
[01:09] | 夏洛克 福尔摩斯 | |
[01:10] | I asked you for one more miracle. | 我求你再次创造奇迹 |
[01:11] | – I asked you to stop being dead. – I heard you. | – 我求你不要死 – 我知道了 |
[01:13] | Shut up! You are not a puzzle solver, you never have been. | 闭嘴 你不是解谜者 你一直都不是 |
[01:16] | You’re a drama queen! | 你就是个喜剧女王 |
[01:17] | Now there is a man in there about to die. | 现在有人快要死了 |
[01:19] | The game is on, solve it! | 游戏开始了 你快解密啊 |
[01:21] | He is the Napoleon of blackmail. | 他就是敲诈界的拿破仑 |
[01:24] | No chance for you to be a hero this time, Mr. Holmes. | 这次你不能成为英雄了 福尔摩斯先生 |
[01:27] | I’m a high-functioning sociopath! | 我是一个高智商的反社会分子 |
[01:30] | There is no prison in which we could incarcerate Sherlock without | 不管把夏洛克关到什么监狱里 |
[01:34] | causing a riot on a daily basis. | 他每天都能引起骚动 |
[01:36] | The alternative, however, would require your approval. | 我们还有另一个方案 但需要您的批准 |
[01:39] | To the very best of times, John. | 致我们最美好的时光 约翰 |
[01:43] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[01:44] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[01:45] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[01:46] | – How is the exile going? – I’ve only been gone four minutes. | – 被流放的滋味如何 – 我才刚离开四分钟 |
[01:49] | Well, I certainly hope you’ve learnt your lesson. | 我希望 你已经吸取教训了 |
[01:51] | Who needs me this time? | 这次是谁 需要我的帮助 |
[01:52] | Miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[01:54] | England. | 英国 |
[02:08] | “The Second Afghan War brought | “第二次阿富汗战争 给很多人 |
[02:10] | honours and promotion to many. | 带来了荣誉和晋升的机会 |
[02:14] | But, for me, it meant nothing but misfortune and disaster.” | 但对我来说 这只是一场不幸和灾难” |
[02:31] | All right, Captain. | 没事了 上尉 |
[02:43] | “I returned to England with my health irretrievably ruined | “我拖着毁坏的身体 回到了英国 |
[02:46] | And my future bleak. | 我的前途一片渺茫 |
[02:48] | Under such circumstances, | 在这种情况下 |
[02:50] | I naturally gravitated to London. | 我自然而然地 被吸引到了伦敦 |
[02:53] | That great cesspool into which all the loungers…” | 伦敦这个污水坑里 集聚了国内所有…” |
[02:55] | – Watson! – “And idlers of the empire are drained.” | – 华生 – “游手好闲的懒汉” |
[02:58] | Watson! | 华生 |
[03:01] | Stamford. | 我是斯坦福德 |
[03:03] | Remember? | 还记得我吗 |
[03:05] | We were at Barts together. | 我们在圣巴特医院共事过 |
[03:07] | Yes, of course. Stamford. | 我当然记得 你是斯坦福德 |
[03:09] | Good Lord! Where have you been? | 我的天 你去哪里了 |
[03:12] | You’re as thin as a rake! | 你现在骨瘦如柴的 |
[03:14] | I made it home. Many weren’t so lucky. | 我顺利回家了 很多人牺牲在了战场上 |
[03:19] | – So what now? – I need a place to live. | – 你现在怎么样 – 我需要找一个住处 |
[03:23] | Somewhere decent at an affordable price. It’s not easy. | 一个体面 我又能承担的地方 并不容易找到 |
[03:27] | You know, you’re the second person to say that to me today. | 今天你是第二个 跟我说这话的人 |
[03:31] | Hmm? Who was the first? | 第一个人是谁 |
[03:40] | Good Lord. | 我的天啊 |
[03:43] | It’s an experiment, apparently. | 看来他在做实验 |
[03:46] | Beating corpses to establish | 他鞭挞尸体是为了证明 |
[03:48] | how long after death bruising is still possible. | 死后的淤青能存在多长时间 |
[03:53] | Is there a medical point to that? | 从医学角度看 他这样做有什么意义吗 |
[03:55] | Not sure. | 我不知道 |
[03:57] | Neither am I. So, where’s this friend of yours, then? | 我也不知道 你的朋友在哪里 |
[04:09] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[04:12] | I do hope we’re not interrupting. | 希望我们没有打扰到你 |
[04:21] | You’ve been in Afghanistan, I perceive. | 我觉得你去过阿富汗 |
[04:23] | Dr. Watson, Mr. Sherlock… | 华生医生 这位是夏洛克先生… |
[04:25] | Excellent reflexes, you’ll do. | 优秀的反应能力 你是个不错的人选 |
[04:28] | I’m sorry…? | 抱歉 您说什么 |
[04:30] | I have my eye on a suite of rooms near Regent’s Park. | 我看中了摄政公园附近的一间套房 |
[04:32] | Between us we could afford them. | 我们俩一起 可以承担房租 |
[04:33] | Rooms? Who said anything about rooms? | 租房 我们没提过租房的事情啊 |
[04:35] | I did, I mentioned it this morning, | 今早我提过此事 |
[04:36] | I was in need of a fellow lodger. | 我需要一名同住的房客 |
[04:38] | Now he appears after lunch | 午饭后 斯坦福德就出现在这里 |
[04:39] | in the company of a man of military aspect | 还带着一名参过军的男子 |
[04:40] | with a tan and a recent injury, both suggestive | 你黝黑的皮肤 和近期的伤病表明 |
[04:43] | of the campaign in Afghanistan and an enforced departure from it. | 你参加过阿富汗战役 并被迫离开战场 |
[04:46] | The conclusion seemed inescapable. | 结论自然就出来了 |
[04:48] | We’ll finalise the details tomorrow evening. | 明晚 我们再敲定细节 |
[04:50] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 我先失陪了 |
[04:51] | I have a hanging in | 在旺兹沃思有场绞刑 |
[04:52] | Wandsworth and I’d hate them to start without me. | 我不喜欢他们在我没到之前开场 |
[04:54] | – A hanging? – I take a professional interest. | – 绞刑 – 这是我的职业兴趣 |
[04:57] | I also play the violin and smoke a pipe. | 我还喜欢拉小提琴和抽烟斗 |
[05:00] | I presume that’s not a problem. | 你应该不会介意吧 |
[05:02] | Er, no, well… | 不会 |
[05:02] | And you’re clearly acclimatized to never getting | 而且很明显 你习惯不把话说完 |
[05:04] | to the end of a sentence. We’ll get along splendidly. | 我们会相处得很好 |
[05:07] | Tomorrow evening, seven o’clock, then. | 那我们明晚七点见 |
[05:09] | Oh, and the name is Sherlock Holmes | 对了 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[05:12] | and the address is 221B, Baker Street. | 套房地址是贝克街221B号 |
[05:18] | Yes… he’s always been like that. | 他一直是这副样子 |
[05:34] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇 马丁·弗瑞曼 | |
[05:46] | \h\h\h\h\h\h编剧&主创 \h马克·加蒂斯 \h史蒂文·莫法特 | |
[05:59] | Papers! Papers! | 报纸 卖报纸 |
[06:07] | Papers! Papers! | 报纸 卖报纸 |
[06:11] | – Here, how’s The Blue Carbuncle doing? – Very popular, Dr. Watson. | – “蓝宝石奇案” 卖得好吗 – 非常好 华生医生 |
[06:13] | 制片人 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h苏·维特 | |
[06:16] | Is there going to be a proper murder next month? | 下个月还会有正式的谋杀案吗 |
[06:18] | I’ll have a word with the criminal classes. | 我会去找警察和罪犯谈谈 |
[06:20] | If you wouldn’t mind. | 如果您不介意 |
[06:21] | 导演 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h格拉斯·麦金农 | |
[06:23] | Is that him? Is he in there? | 是他吗 他在车里吗 |
[06:25] | Ow! No. | 不 |
[06:27] | No, no, not at all. Er, good day to you. | 不 他不在 祝您过得愉快 再见 |
[06:29] | Let on, walk. | 启程吧 |
[06:32] | Merry Christmas, Mr. Holmes! | 圣诞节快乐 福尔摩斯先生 |
[06:53] | Mr. Holmes! | 福尔摩斯先生 |
[06:55] | I do wish you’d let me know when you’re planning to come home! | 我希望您计划要回家之时 能通知我一声 |
[06:59] | I hardly knew myself, Mrs. Hudson. | 我自己都不清楚呢 哈德森夫人 |
[07:01] | That’s the trouble with dismembered country squires. | 那些被肢解的乡绅是个麻烦事 |
[07:04] | They’re notoriously difficult to schedule. | 众所周知 他们的时间很难安排 |
[07:06] | – What’s in there? – Never mind. | – 箱子里面是什么 – 没什么 |
[07:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:09] | Did you catch the murderer, Mr. Holmes? | 你抓住凶手了吗 福尔摩斯先生 |
[07:11] | Caught the murderer, still looking for the legs. | 抓住凶手了 但还在找乡绅们的腿 |
[07:13] | I think we’ll call it a draw. | 我们算是打成平手了吧 |
[07:14] | And I noticed you’ve | 我注意到 |
[07:15] | published another of your stories, Dr. Watson. | 你又发表了一个故事 华生医生 |
[07:18] | – Yes, did you enjoy it? – No. | – 是的 你喜欢那个故事吗 – 不 |
[07:23] | – I never enjoy them. – Why not? | – 我一直不喜欢那些故事 – 为什么不喜欢呢 |
[07:26] | Well, I never say anything, do I? | 我从来都没台词 对不对 |
[07:29] | According to you, I just show | 在你笔下 |
[07:30] | people up the stairs and serve you breakfasts. | 我只负责带人上楼 还有给你们送早餐 |
[07:33] | Well, within the narrative, | 在故事里 |
[07:34] | that is, broadly speaking, your function. | 总得来说 那是你的职能 |
[07:37] | My what?! | 我的什么 |
[07:38] | Don’t feel singled out, Mrs. Hudson, | 别觉得被针对了 哈德森夫人 |
[07:39] | I’m hardly in the dog one. | 我在狗的那篇故事里 几乎没说话 |
[07:41] | “The dog one?” | “狗的那篇故事” |
[07:42] | I’m your landlady, not a plot device. | 我是你们的女房东 不是一个情节设定 |
[07:45] | Do you mean The Hound Of The Baskervilles? | 你是指 “巴斯克维尔的猎犬”那个故事吗 |
[07:46] | And you make the rooms so drab and dingy. | 你们还把套房弄得又暗又脏 |
[07:49] | Oh, blame it on the illustrator, he’s out of control! | 怪插画家去吧 他才完全失控了 |
[07:51] | I’ve had to grow this moustache just so people will recognise me. | 我还得留这种胡子 好让大家认出我来 |
[07:56] | “Over the many years it has been my privilege to record | “这么多年来 我很荣幸可以记录 |
[07:59] | The exploits of my remarkable friend, Mr. Sherlock Holmes, | 我了不起的朋友 夏洛克·福尔摩斯的成就 |
[08:02] | It has sometimes been difficult to choose which of his many | 有时在他众多的案件中 我很难 |
[08:06] | Cases to set before my readers. | 找出能呈献给读者的故事 |
[08:09] | Some are still too sensitive to recount, | 有些案件太敏感 无法详细描述 |
[08:12] | Whilst others are too recent in the minds of the public. | 而有些 则尚存于公众的脑海中 |
[08:16] | But in all our many adventures together, | 但在我们一起经历的 众多冒险之中 |
[08:18] | no case pushed my friend | 还没有哪件案子 |
[08:20] | To such mental and physical extremes | 像 ‘可恶的新娘’ 那样 |
[08:24] | As that of The Abominable Bride!” | 把我朋友心理 及生理承受力逼到极限” |
[08:28] | Good Lord! | 我的天啊 |
[08:30] | Mrs. Hudson, there is a woman in my sitting room! | 哈德森夫人 我的客厅里怎么有位女士 |
[08:34] | Is it intentional? | 是你故意安排的吗 |
[08:35] | She’s a client. Said you were out, insisted on waiting. | 她是客户 我说你出去了 但她坚持要等你回来 |
[08:40] | Would you, er, care to sit down? | 您愿意坐下吗 |
[08:43] | Didn’t you ask her what she wanted? | 您问她来做什么了吗 |
[08:45] | You ask her! | 你自己问她啊 |
[08:47] | Why didn’t YOU ask her? | 你怎么不问她呢 |
[08:49] | How could I, what with me not talking and everything?! | 我怎么问 我都不能说话 |
[08:52] | Oh, for God’s sake, give her some lines, | 看在上帝的份上 给她加些台词吧 |
[08:54] | she’s perfectly capable of starving us! | 她完全可以饿死我们 |
[08:58] | Good afternoon. I am Sherlock Holmes, | 中午好 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[08:59] | this is my friend and colleague, Dr. Watson. | 这是我的朋友兼同事 华生医生 |
[09:02] | You may speak freely in front of him, | 您可以在他面前畅所欲言 |
[09:03] | – as he rarely understands a word. – Holmes! | – 因为基本上他都听不懂 – 福尔摩斯 |
[09:05] | However, before you do, | 然而 在您开口之前 |
[09:06] | allow me to make some trifling observations. | 请允许我进行一些微小的观察 |
[09:08] | You have an impish sense of humour, | 您调皮而富有幽默感 |
[09:09] | which currently you are | 您现在正用这种幽默感 |
[09:10] | deploying to ease a degree of personal anguish. | 来减轻自己的痛苦 |
[09:13] | You have recently married | 您不久前嫁给 |
[09:15] | a man of a seemingly kindly disposition, | 一个表面上性情温和的男人 |
[09:17] | who has now abandoned you | 而他为了一个讨厌 |
[09:19] | for an unsavoury companion of dubious morals. | 而且可疑的同伴抛下了你 |
[09:22] | You have come to this agency as a last resort, | 您抱着和解的希望 |
[09:24] | in the hope that reconciliation may still be possible. | 万不得已来到这里 |
[09:26] | Good Lord, Holmes! | 我的天啊 福尔摩斯 |
[09:28] | All of this is, of course, perfectly evident from your perfume. | 这些都是从您的香水味 推断出来的 |
[09:34] | Her perfume? | 她身上的香水味吗 |
[09:35] | Yes, her perfume, which brings insight to me | 是的 我从香水味上能得到推理 |
[09:38] | and disaster to you. | 而你却要面临灾难了 |
[09:39] | How so? | 你为何这么说 |
[09:40] | Because I recognised it and you did not. | 因为我认出她了 而你却没有 |
[09:44] | – Mary! – John. | – 玛丽 – 约翰 |
[09:47] | Why, in God’s name, are you pretending to be a client? | 天啊 你为什么扮成客户 |
[09:50] | Because I could think of no other way to see my husband, husband. | 因为我想来见自己的丈夫 丈夫 |
[09:57] | It was an affair of international intrigue. | 那件案子是个国际阴谋 |
[10:00] | It was a murdered country squire. | 那只是个乡绅谋杀案罢了 |
[10:01] | Nevertheless, matters were pressing. | 尽管如此 当时情况很紧急 |
[10:03] | I don’t mind you going, my darling, | 我不介意你去查案 亲爱的 |
[10:05] | I mind you leaving me behind. | 我介意的是 你就这样抛下了我 |
[10:06] | But what could you do?! | 你能帮上什么忙呢 |
[10:07] | Well, what do you do, | 那你又帮了什么忙 |
[10:08] | except wander around taking notes, looking surprised?! | 你不就是一脸惊讶 四处闲逛 记记笔记吗 |
[10:11] | Enough! | 够了 |
[10:14] | The stage is set, the curtain rises. | 舞台已经备好 帷幕已经升起 |
[10:18] | We are ready to begin. | 我们要准备开始演出了 |
[10:21] | Begin what? | 开始什么演出 |
[10:23] | Sometimes to solve a case, one must first solve another. | 有时若想查明一桩案子 另一桩必先水落石出 |
[10:26] | – Oh, you have a case, then, a new one? – An old one, very old. | – 你又接新案子了吗 – 是一桩很古老的旧案 |
[10:32] | I shall have to go deep. | 我必须深入调查 |
[10:34] | Deep? Into what? | 深入调查什么 |
[10:36] | Myself. | 自身 |
[10:39] | Lestrade! Do stop loitering by the door and come in. | 莱斯特雷德 别在门口闲逛了 进来吧 |
[10:44] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[10:46] | The regulation tread is unmistakable. | 脚步声是无法改变的 |
[10:48] | Lighter than Jones, heavier than Gregson. | 你的脚步声比琼斯的轻 但比格雷格森的重 |
[10:50] | I… I just came up… Mrs. Hudson didn’t seem to be talking. | 我刚上来 哈德森夫人似乎不愿说话 |
[10:54] | I fear she has branched | 恐怕她属于 |
[10:55] | into literary criticism by means of satire. | 用讽刺手法 批判文学作品的流派 |
[10:58] | It is a distressing trend in the modern landlady. | 这是当代女房东的趋势 真令人沮丧 |
[11:01] | What brings you here in your off-duty hours? | 你为何在下班后过来 |
[11:04] | – How do you know I’m off duty? – Well, since your arrival, | – 你怎么知道我下班了 – 自我们开始谈话 |
[11:06] | you’ve addressed over 40% of your remarks to my decanter. | 百分之四十以上的时间 你的眼睛都瞟向酒瓶 |
[11:09] | Watson, give the Inspector what he so clearly wants. | 华生 把探长明显想要的东西给他吧 |
[11:13] | So… Lestrade, what can we do for you? | 那么 莱斯特雷德 我们能为你做些什么 |
[11:18] | Oh, I’m not here on business, I just thought I’d drop by. | 我不是来办事的 我就是顺便来看看 |
[11:22] | A social call? | 您是指 社交拜访吗 |
[11:24] | Yeah, of course, just to wish you the compliments of the season. | 是的 我只是来恭贺佳节的 |
[11:31] | – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. | – 圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐 |
[11:32] | – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. | – 圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐 |
[11:34] | Thank God that’s over. | 寒暄总算结束了 |
[11:35] | Now, Inspector, what strange happening compels you | 探长 什么奇怪的事情逼着你 |
[11:37] | to my door, but embarrasses you to relate? | 来我这里 但你又难以启齿呢 |
[11:40] | Who said anything happened? | 我没说有事发生啊 |
[11:42] | You did. By every means short of actual speech. | 你说了 你想方设法地表现出来了 |
[11:46] | Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, Holmes, you have misdiagnosed. | 福尔摩斯 你推断错了 |
[11:50] | Then, correct me, Doctor. | 那么纠正我吧 医生 |
[11:53] | He didn’t WANT a drink, he needed one. | 他不是想喝酒 他是需要喝酒 |
[11:57] | He’s not embarrassed, he’s afraid. | 他不是觉得尴尬 而是感到害怕 |
[12:02] | My Boswell is learning. | 我的传记者学得很快嘛 |
[12:04] | They do grow up so fast. | 他们真是在飞速成长啊 |
[12:07] | Watson, restore the courage of Scotland Yard. | 华生 让伦敦警察厅重拾勇气吧 |
[12:09] | Inspector, do sit down. | 探长 请坐下 |
[12:12] | I’m, I’m not afraid, exactly. | 我 我不是在害怕 完全不是 |
[12:15] | Fear is wisdom in the face of danger, | 恐惧 是面临危险时的一种智慧 |
[12:17] | it is nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没有什么好羞耻的 |
[12:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | From the beginning, then. | 那就从头开始 讲这个案子吧 |
[12:29] | You! | 是你 |
[12:31] | No, please! | 不要 求求你 |
[12:41] | You?! | 是你吗 |
[12:46] | A moment. | 等等 |
[12:56] | When was this? | 什么时候发生的事情 |
[12:58] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[13:00] | The bride’s face, how was it described? | 新娘的脸是什么样的 |
[13:06] | “White as death, mouth like a crimson wound.” | “死人般惨白 嘴巴像道深红色的伤口” |
[13:14] | Poetry or truth? | 诗意描写 还是真相如此 |
[13:16] | Many would say they’re the same thing. | 很多人认为 这两种方式都一样 |
[13:18] | Yes, idiots. | 对 因为他们都是笨蛋 |
[13:20] | Poetry or truth? | 诗意描写 还是真相如此 |
[13:22] | I saw her face myself. Afterwards. | 事发之后 我亲自查看过她的脸 |
[13:27] | After what? | 什么事发之后 |
[13:28] | You? | 是你 |
[13:32] | Or me? | 还是我 |
[13:40] | Oh, really, Lestrade, a woman blows her own brains out in public | 莱斯特雷德 一个女人当众吞枪自杀 |
[13:43] | and you need help identifying the guilty party? | 你还要我帮忙识别罪犯 |
[13:46] | I feel Scotland Yard has reached a new low. | 伦敦警察厅的智商再创新低 |
[13:49] | That’s not why I’m here. | 这不是我来这里的原因 |
[13:50] | – I surmised. – What was her name, the bride? | – 我猜也是 – 那个新娘 叫什么 |
[13:54] | Emelia Ricoletti. Yesterday was her wedding anniversary. | 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 昨天是她的结婚纪念日 |
[13:57] | The police, of course, were called. | 当然 有人报了警 |
[14:00] | And her body taken to the morgue. | 她的尸体 也被送去了停尸房 |
[14:03] | Standard procedure. Why are you telling us what may be presumed? | 这是标准程序 你究竟为何告诉我们此事 |
[14:07] | Because of what happened next. | 是因为后来 发生了奇怪的事 |
[14:11] | Limehouse. Just a few hours later. | 几个小时之后 在莱姆豪斯 |
[14:26] | Thomas Ricoletti. Emelia Ricoletti’s husband. | 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂的丈夫托马斯·瑞克莱蒂 |
[14:31] | Presumably on his way to the morgue to identify her remains? | 我推断 他是要去停尸房 辨认妻子的尸体吧 |
[14:36] | As it turned out, he was saved the trip. | 而之后 他发现没这个必要了 |
[14:46] | Do not forget me | # 勿忘我 # |
[14:50] | Do not forget me | # 勿忘我 # |
[14:54] | Remember the maid… | # 还记得那个少女吗 # |
[14:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:58] | The maid of the mill… | # 那个磨坊少女 # |
[14:59] | Why are you doing this? Just tell me who you are! | 你为什么这样做 你究竟是谁 |
[15:03] | You recognise our song, my dear? | 你听出这首歌了吗 亲爱的 |
[15:07] | I sang it at our wedding. | 我在婚礼上唱过的歌 |
[15:14] | Emelia? | 艾美莉亚 |
[15:16] | You, you’re dead, you can’t be here, you died! | 你不可能出现在这里 你已经死了 |
[15:20] | Am I not beautiful, Thomas? | 我美吗 托马斯 |
[15:23] | As beautiful as the day you married me? | 是否和你娶我那天一样美 |
[15:27] | What the hell is all this about?! | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[15:30] | What does it look like, my handsome friend? | 你觉得呢 这位英俊的朋友 |
[15:36] | It’s a shotgun wedding. | 这是一场枪杆下的婚礼 |
[15:47] | Till death us do part. Twice in this case. | 这场案子中 演绎了两次至死不渝 |
[16:08] | Extraordinary. | 这案子真是离奇 |
[16:10] | Impossible. | 真是难以置信 |
[16:12] | Superb. | 这案子棒极了 |
[16:13] | Suicide as street theatre, murder by corpse. | 当街自杀 诈尸杀人 |
[16:15] | Lestrade, you’re spoiling us. | 莱斯特雷德 你会宠坏我们的 |
[16:17] | Watson, your hat and coat. | 华生 拿上衣服和帽子 |
[16:18] | – Where are we going? – To the morgue. | – 我们去哪里 – 去停尸房 |
[16:19] | There’s not a moment to lose, | 一刻也不能耽误 |
[16:21] | which one can so rarely say of a morgue. | 虽然很少有人 急着去停尸房 |
[16:23] | And am I just to sit here? | 那我就在这里坐着吗 |
[16:24] | Not at all, my dear. We’ll be hungry later. | 不用 亲爱的 我们一会就饿了 |
[16:27] | Holmes, just one thing, | 福尔摩斯 我有个问题 |
[16:28] | tweeds in a morgue? | 我能穿粗呢衣服 去停尸房吗 |
[16:30] | Needs must when the devil drives, Watson. | 形势所迫 不得不为 华生 |
[16:36] | Ma’am. | 再会 夫人 |
[16:37] | – I’m part of a campaign, you know. – Oh, campaign? | – 我也是竞选的一员 – 什么竞选 |
[16:41] | – Votes for women. – And are you for or against? | – 妇女选举权 -你是支持还是反对 |
[16:46] | Get out. | 出去 |
[17:03] | Oh, have they gone off again, have they? | 他们又走了吗 |
[17:07] | I don’t know, what a life those gentlemen lead. | 我真不知道 他们过的是什么生活 |
[17:09] | Huh, yes. Those gentlemen! | 是啊 这些先生们 |
[17:12] | Oh, never you mind. | 不要在意了 |
[17:14] | Oh, almost forgot, that came for you. | 差点忘了 这是给你的 |
[17:26] | Mrs. Hudson, tell my husband I’ll be home late, | 哈德森夫人 请您转告我丈夫 我今天晚点回来 |
[17:31] | I have some urgent business. | 我有点急事 |
[17:32] | Is everything all right? | 没出什么事吧 |
[17:34] | Oh, you know, just a, er, friend in need. | 一个朋友找我帮忙 |
[17:36] | Oh, dear. What friend? | 什么朋友 |
[17:40] | England. | 英国的朋友 |
[17:44] | Well, that’s not very specific. | 她说得也太含糊了 |
[17:51] | Who’s on mortuary duty? | 停尸房今天谁值班 |
[17:54] | – You know who. – Always him. | – 你知道的 – 一直是他 |
[18:03] | Please tell me which idiot did this! | 这是哪个白痴干的 |
[18:09] | It’s for everyone’s safety. | 这是为了大家的安全 |
[18:14] | This woman is dead, half her head is missing. | 这女人已经死了 半边脑袋都不见了 |
[18:17] | She’s not a threat to anyone. | 她谁都威胁不到 |
[18:18] | Tell that to her husband, he’s under a sheet over there. | 你去跟她丈夫说吧 他就在那边的床单下面 |
[18:21] | Whatever happened in Limehouse last night, I think | 不管昨天晚上 莱姆豪斯发生了什么事 |
[18:24] | we can safely assume it wasn’t the work of a dead woman. | 我们都可以假定 绝不是女尸干的 |
[18:26] | Stranger things have happened. | 更离奇的事都发生过 |
[18:29] | Such as…? | 比如呢 |
[18:31] | Well… Strange things. | 就是 离奇的事 |
[18:34] | You’re speaking like a child. | 你这话说得像个孩子 |
[18:35] | This is clearly man’s work. Where is he? | 肯定是活人干的 他去哪了 |
[18:42] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[18:45] | Hooper. | 霍珀 |
[18:50] | You, back to work! | 你 回去干活 |
[18:53] | So, come to astonish us with your magic tricks, I suppose? | 用你的把戏 来震撼我们吧 |
[18:58] | Is there anything to which you would like to draw my attention? | 你需要我注意什么事吗 |
[19:00] | Nothing at all, Mr. Holmes. | 完全没有 福尔摩斯先生 |
[19:02] | You may leave any time you like. | 您想待多久都行 |
[19:05] | Dr. Hooper, I asked Mr. Holmes to come here. | 霍珀医生 是我请福尔摩斯先生过来的 |
[19:08] | Cooperate. | 请你配合一点 |
[19:09] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[19:13] | There are two “Features of interest”, | 有”两个特征值得注意” |
[19:14] | as you are always saying in Dr. Watson’s stories. | 正如你常在 华生医生的故事中所说 |
[19:17] | I never say that. | 我从没说过这话 |
[19:18] | You do, actually, quite a lot. | 你说过 很多次 |
[19:22] | First of all, this is definitely Emelia Ricoletti. | 首先 这就是艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂的尸体 |
[19:25] | She has been categorically identified. | 她的身份已经确定 |
[19:27] | Beyond a doubt, it is her. | 毋庸置疑 这就是她 |
[19:28] | Then who was that in Limehouse last night? | 那昨晚出现在莱姆豪斯的是谁 |
[19:30] | That was also Emelia Ricoletti. | 那位也是艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 |
[19:32] | It can’t have been. She was dead, she was here. | 不可能 她死了 她一直在这里 |
[19:35] | She was positively identified | 她丈夫临死之前几秒钟 |
[19:37] | by her own husband, seconds before he died. | 才确认过她的身份 |
[19:40] | He had no reason to lie, could hardly have been mistaken. | 他没有理由说谎 也不可能搞错 |
[19:42] | The cabbie knew her, too, there’s no question it’s her. | 车夫也指认了 那的确就是她 |
[19:45] | But she can’t have been in two places at the same time, can she? | 但她不可能 同时出现在两个地方 |
[19:50] | No, Watson, one place is | 没错 华生 |
[19:51] | strictly the limit for the recently deceased. | 刚离世的人 只能在一个地方出现 |
[19:53] | Holmes! | 我知道了 福尔摩斯 |
[19:54] | – Could it have been twins? – No. | – 她们可能是双胞胎吗 – 不可能 |
[19:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:57] | Because it’s never twins. | 她就没有双胞胎姐妹 |
[19:58] | Emelia was not a twin, nor did she have any sisters. | 艾美莉亚甚至连同胞姐妹都没有 |
[20:01] | She had one older brother who died four years ago. | 她有个哥哥 四年前去世了 |
[20:04] | Hmm, maybe it was a secret twin. | 有可能是没公开的孪生姐妹 |
[20:08] | A what?! | 什么 |
[20:09] | A secret twin. | 没公开的孪生姐妹 |
[20:12] | Hmm? You know? | 你听懂了吗 |
[20:14] | A twin that nobody knows about. | 就是没人知道的双胞胎 |
[20:15] | This whole thing could have been planned. | 整个案子可能都是策划好的 |
[20:17] | Since the moment of conception. | 从怀孕就开始策划吗 |
[20:19] | How breathtakingly prescient of her. | 她可真是有远见 |
[20:21] | – It is never twins, Watson! – Then what’s your theory? | – 不可能是双胞胎 华生 – 那你怎么看 |
[20:25] | More to the point, what’s your problem? | 更重要的一点是 你又是什么毛病 |
[20:28] | – I… I don’t understand… – Why were you so frightened? | – 你什么意思 – 你在害怕什么 |
[20:30] | Nothing so far has justified your assault on my decanter, | 目前为止 还无法合理解释 你为何突袭我的酒壶 |
[20:33] | and why have you allowed a dead woman to be placed under arrest? | 还有你为什么 要让人监禁一具女尸 |
[20:36] | Ah, that would be the other feature of interest. | 这个特征也很值得我们注意 |
[20:40] | A smear of blood on her finger. | 她手指上有血迹 |
[20:43] | That could have happened any number of ways. | 留下血迹的原因可太多了 |
[20:45] | Indeed. There’s one other thing. | 没错 还有一件事 |
[20:49] | It wasn’t there earlier. | 这块血迹 是之后留下的 |
[20:52] | Neither was that. | 那边的血迹也一样 |
[21:04] | You! | 是你 |
[21:06] | You? | 还是你 |
[21:08] | You?! | 是你吗 |
[21:09] | Holmes? | 福尔摩斯 |
[21:12] | Gun in the mouth, a bullet through the brain… | 吞枪自尽 子弹贯穿头颅 |
[21:17] | Back of the head blown clean off. | 后脑被炸得不知去向 |
[21:22] | How could he survive? | 他是怎么活下来的 |
[21:26] | “She”, you mean. | 是”她”吧 |
[21:28] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[21:30] | Not “He”, “She”. | 不是”他” 是”她” |
[21:32] | Yes, yes of course. | 对啊 没错 |
[21:36] | Well, thank you all for a fascinating case. | 感谢你们提供这么有趣的案子 |
[21:38] | I’ll send you a telegram when I’ve solved it. Watson. | 破案之后我会发电报给你们 走吧 华生 |
[21:43] | The gunshot wound was obviously the cause of death, | 虽然死因很明显是枪击 |
[21:46] | but there are clear indicators of consumption. | 不过肺痨的症状也很明显 |
[21:48] | It might be worth a postmortem. | 验尸还是很有必要的 |
[21:50] | We need all the information we can get. | 我们得尽可能 多收集一点信息 |
[21:52] | Oh, isn’t he observant, now that Daddy’s gone! | 老爸一走 他就有火眼金睛了 |
[21:59] | I AM observant in some ways, | 在某些方面 我的观察力很敏锐 |
[22:02] | just as Holmes is quite blind in others. | 就像福尔摩斯 在某些方面很迟钝一样 |
[22:06] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:07] | Yes, really. | 没错 |
[22:10] | Amazing… what one has to do to get ahead in a man’s world. | 你想在男权社会出人头地 也真是不容易啊 |
[22:24] | What’s he saying that for? | 他这话是什么意思 |
[22:26] | Get back to work! | 回去干活 |
[22:35] | Well, Holmes? Surely you must have some theory? | 福尔摩斯 说说吧 你肯定有想法了 |
[22:39] | Not yet. These are deep waters, Watson, deep waters. | 还没有 这个案子深不可测 华生 深不可测 |
[22:47] | And I shall have to go deeper still. | 但我必须深入调查 |
[22:52] | 西区恐怖杀人案 贵族惨遭杀害 | |
[22:54] | 伊斯灵顿小教堂 惊现船长尸体 | |
[22:55] | 鬼魂身份未定 马夫称”就是瑞克莱蒂夫人” | |
[22:58] | 恶棍”新娘”杀人案 下一个受害者是谁 | |
[22:58] | “It was not for several months that we were to pick up” | “不出几个月之后 我们再次 |
[22:58] | 伦敦警察厅感到困惑 汉莫斯诺子爵神秘死亡 | |
[23:01] | “The threads of this strange case again.” | 被牵扯到这个奇案之中 |
[23:04] | “And then under very unexpected circumstances.” | 案情也变得更加出乎意料” |
[23:08] | Five of them now, all the same, every one of them. | 现在已经有五起案子了 全都一模一样 |
[23:12] | Hush, please, this is a matter of supreme importance. | 别说话 我在阅读很重要的资料 |
[23:14] | What is? | 什么资料 |
[23:15] | The obliquity of the ecliptic. I have to understand it. | 黄赤交角的问题 我得搞明白才行 |
[23:18] | What is it? | 那是什么东西 |
[23:19] | I don’t know, I’m still trying to understand it. | 我也不知道 我正在努力学呢 |
[23:21] | I thought you understood everything. | 我还以为你无所不知呢 |
[23:22] | Of course not, that would be | 当然不是了 |
[23:23] | an appalling waste of brain space. I specialise. | 那多浪费我的大脑空间 我有专攻领域 |
[23:25] | And what’s so important about this? | 那你为什么学黄赤交角 |
[23:26] | What’s so important about five boring murders? | 那我为何要关心 五起无聊的谋杀案 |
[23:29] | They’re not boring. Five men dead, | 这怎么无聊了 五个男人 |
[23:31] | murdered in their own homes, rice on the floor | 在自己家中被杀 地上撒满大米 |
[23:34] | like at a wedding, and | 像婚礼现场一样 |
[23:35] | the word “You” Written in blood on the wall! | 墙上还用血写着”你” |
[23:39] | It’s, it’s her, it’s the Bride. Somehow she’s risen again. | 就是她 就是那个新娘干的 她不知怎么就复活了 |
[23:44] | – Solved it. – You can’t have solved it! | – 我破案了 – 你怎么可能破案了 |
[23:47] | Of course I’ve solved it, it’s perfectly simple. | 我当然破案了 答案多简单啊 |
[23:49] | The incident of the mysterious Mrs. Ricoletti, the killer from | 神秘的瑞克莱蒂夫人杀人案 凶手 |
[23:51] | beyond the grave, has been widely reported in the popular press. | 是来自阴间的鬼魂 从此被媒体大肆渲染 |
[23:54] | Now people are disguising their own dull little murders as the | 刚好凶手可以用鬼魂的传说 |
[23:56] | work of a ghost, to confuse | 掩盖自己卑劣的杀人计谋 |
[23:59] | the impossibly imbecilic Scotland Yard. | 还能迷惑 愚蠢低能的伦敦警察厅 |
[24:01] | There you are, solved. | 你看 我破案了 |
[24:02] | Pay Mrs. Hudson a visit on your way out, | 你出门的时候 去拜访下哈德森夫人 |
[24:04] | she likes to feel involved. | 她喜欢有参与感 |
[24:05] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:07] | Certainly. Go away. Watson! I’m ready. | 当然 你快走吧 华生 我准备好了 |
[24:10] | Your hat and boots, we have an important appointment. | 带上帽子穿好鞋 我们有个重要的约会 |
[24:14] | Didn’t Dr. Watson move out a few months ago? | 华生医生不是几个月之前就搬走了吗 |
[24:17] | He did, didn’t he? | 对 他搬走了 |
[24:19] | Who have I been talking to all this time? | 那我一直都是跟谁说话呢 |
[24:22] | Well, speaking on behalf | 请允许我代表 |
[24:23] | of the impossibly imbecilic Scotland Yard, | 愚蠢低能的伦敦警察厅说上一句 |
[24:25] | that chair is definitely empty. | 那个椅子上一直都没人 |
[24:28] | It is, isn’t it? Works surprisingly well, though. | 确实没人 不过刚刚的画面还不错 |
[24:33] | I actually thought he was improving. | 我还以为他能有所进步呢 |
[25:11] | Ah. Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[25:13] | Sorry, sir, I’m rather behind my time this morning. | 抱歉 先生 我今早起晚了 |
[25:15] | Are you incapable of boiling an egg?! | 你连鸡蛋都不会煮吗 |
[25:18] | The fires are rarely lit, there is dust everywhere | 火也基本没点 到处都是灰尘 |
[25:21] | and you almost destroyed my boots scraping the mud off them. | 而且你在给靴子清泥的时候 差点把它毁了 |
[25:24] | If it wasn’t my wife’s business | 要不是我妻子负责 |
[25:25] | to deal with the staff, I would talk to you myself. | 管理佣人 我早就亲自管教你了 |
[25:27] | Where is my wife? | 我妻子人呢 |
[25:29] | Begging your pardon, sir, but the mistress has gone out. | 抱歉 先生 夫人出去了 |
[25:31] | – Out? At this hour of the morning? – Yes, sir. | – 一大早就出门了 – 是的 先生 |
[25:33] | Did you not know that, sir? | 您不知道吗 先生 |
[25:34] | Where did she go? She’s always out these days. | 她去哪里了 她最近怎么总出门 |
[25:37] | Not unlike yourself… sir. | 您不也一样 先生 |
[25:39] | I’m sorry…? | 你说什么 |
[25:40] | Just observing, sir. | 只是我自己的观察 先生 |
[25:42] | Well, that’s quite enough, nobody asked you to be observant. | 够了 谁让你观察了 |
[25:44] | Sorry, sir, I just meant | 抱歉 先生 我只是注意到 |
[25:45] | you’re hardly ever home together any more, sir. | 你们现在很少一起在家 先生 |
[25:47] | You are dangerously close to impertinence. | 你现在的言行近乎无礼 |
[25:49] | I shall have a word with my wife to have a word with you. | 我会告诉我妻子 让她好好管教你 |
[25:52] | Very good, sir. And when will you be seeing her? | 好的 先生 您什么时候能见到夫人呢 |
[25:57] | Now, listen… | 你听着 |
[25:58] | Oh, I nearly forgot, sir. A telegram came for you. | 我差点忘了 先生 这有封您的电报 |
[26:01] | You forgot?! | 你忘了 |
[26:02] | – No, I nearly forgot. – What have you been doing all morning? | – 不是 我差点忘了 – 你这一早上都干什么了 |
[26:05] | Reading your new one in The Strand, sir. | 读您在”斯特兰报”刊登的新故事 先生 |
[26:08] | Did you enjoy it? | 你喜欢我的新故事吗 |
[26:09] | Why do you never mention me, sir? | 您为什么没提到我呢 先生 |
[26:11] | Go away. | 下去吧 |
[26:19] | \h 若方便 速来 若不方便 也请速来 福尔摩斯 | |
[26:28] | – The what of the what? – The obliquity of the ecliptic. | – 你说什么 – 我说黄赤交角 |
[26:31] | “Come at once,” You said. I assumed it was important. | 你说”速来” 我还以为是很重要的事 |
[26:33] | It is. | 是很重要 |
[26:35] | It’s the inclination of | 黄赤交角就是 |
[26:36] | the earth’s equator to the path of the sun | 地球的赤道面 与其绕太阳运行的 |
[26:38] | on the celestial plane. | 轨道平面的夹角 |
[26:39] | You been swotting up? | 你刚学的吗 |
[26:41] | – Why would I do that? – To sound clever. | – 我为什么要学那个 – 为了显得你聪明 |
[26:42] | – I am clever. – Oh, oh, I see. | – 我本来就很聪明 – 我明白了 |
[26:45] | You see what? | 你明白什么了 |
[26:46] | I deduce we’re on our way to see someone cleverer than you. | 我推测 我们是要去见一个 比你聪明的人 |
[26:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[27:47] | 我说很丑 您刚才说到《蓝色的鱼贩》 | |
[28:07] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[28:26] | To anyone who wishes to study mankind, this is the spot. | 如果你想研究人类 这里是最合适的地方 |
[28:30] | Handy really, as your | 对你来说 也很方便 |
[28:31] | ever-expanding backside is permanently glued to it. | 毕竟你不断膨胀的屁股 已经永远粘在这里了 |
[28:34] | – Good morning, brother mine. – Sherlock. Dr. Watson. | – 早上好 哥哥 -夏洛克 华生医生 |
[28:38] | You look… well, sir. | 你看起来 很不错 先生 |
[28:40] | Really? I rather thought I looked enormous. | 是吗 我以为自己看起来很臃肿 |
[28:43] | Well, now you mention it, this level of consumption | 既然您提到了 这种暴饮暴食的行为 |
[28:45] | is incredibly injurious to your health. | 对您健康的危害极大 |
[28:49] | Your heart… | 您的心脏 |
[28:50] | – No need to worry on that score, Watson. – No? | – 不必为此担忧 华生 – 没必要吗 |
[28:51] | There’s only a large cavity where that organ should reside. | 他装心脏的地方 本来就是个空腔 |
[28:54] | – It’s a family trait. – Oh, I wasn’t being critical. | – 这是家族病 – 我没有指责你的意思 |
[28:57] | If you continue like this, | 如果你继续这样生活 |
[28:59] | sir, I give you five years at the most. | 先生 我估计您最多能活五年 |
[29:01] | – Five? – We thought three, did we not, Sherlock? | – 五年 – 我们以为只有三年呢 是吧 夏洛克 |
[29:04] | I’m still inclined to four. | 我还是倾向于四年 |
[29:05] | As ever, you see but you do not observe. | 你还是这样 只会看 不懂得观察 |
[29:07] | Note the discolouration in the whites of my eyes, | 注意我眼白的颜色发生了变化 |
[29:10] | the visible rings of fat around the corneas. | 角膜周围出现可见的脂肪圈 |
[29:12] | Yes, you’re right. I’m changing | 没错 你说得有道理 |
[29:13] | my bet to three years, four months and 11 days. | 那我改成三年四个月零十一天 |
[29:14] | A bet?! | 敢赌吗 |
[29:15] | I understand your disapproval, Watson, | 我理解你的不赞同 华生 |
[29:17] | but if he’s feeling competitive, | 但他好胜心切 |
[29:18] | it’s perfectly within his power to die early. | 完全可以自己控制死亡时间 |
[29:21] | That’s a risk you’ll have to take. | 这是必须要承担的风险 |
[29:22] | You’re gambling with your own life? | 你这是在拿自己的性命打赌 |
[29:24] | Why not? It’s so much more exciting than gambling with others’. | 为何不呢 这比拿别人性命打赌 有意思多了 |
[29:27] | Three years flat, if you eat that plum pudding! | 这块葡萄干布丁下肚 我赌你只能活三年 |
[29:29] | Done. | 成交 |
[29:36] | I expected to see you a few days ago about the Manor House case. | 前几天的庄园一案 我以为会遇见你 |
[29:40] | I thought you might be a little out of your depth there. | 我想那案子 你有点力不从心吧 |
[29:42] | No. I solved it. | 不会 我已经解决了 |
[29:44] | – It was Adams, of course. – Yes, it was Adams. | – 肯定是亚当斯 – 对 是亚当斯 |
[29:46] | Murderous jealousy. He’d | 他是因嫉妒而杀人 |
[29:48] | written a paper for the Royal Astronomical Society | 他为皇家天文学会写了一篇 |
[29:50] | on the obliquity of the ecliptic, | 关于黄赤交角的论文 |
[29:53] | and then read another that seemed to surpass it. | 然后他又读到一篇 更棒的文章 |
[29:56] | – I know, I read it. – Did you understand it? | – 我知道 我看了 – 你看懂了吗 |
[29:58] | Yes, of course I understood it, it was perfectly simple. | 我当然能看懂 那文章非常简单 |
[30:00] | No, did you understand the murderous jealousy? | 不 你懂嫉妒杀人吗 |
[30:03] | It is no easy thing for a | 让一个聪明人 |
[30:05] | great mind to contemplate a still greater one. | 去读懂更聪明人的心思 实属不易啊 |
[30:09] | Did you summon me here just to humiliate me? | 所以你叫我来 就是为了羞辱我吗 |
[30:11] | Yes. | 当然 |
[30:13] | Of course not, but it is by far the greater pleasure. | 当然不是 但这是我目前最大的乐趣了 |
[30:15] | Then would you mind explaining exactly why you did summon…? | 你能否解释下叫我来的原因 |
[30:17] | Our way of life is under threat from an invisible enemy. | 我们的生活正在被 一位无形的敌人威胁着 |
[30:21] | One that hovers at our elbow on a daily basis. | 这个人每天都在我们身边徘徊 |
[30:24] | These enemies are everywhere… undetected… and unstoppable. | 这些敌人无处不在 悄无声息 无人能挡 |
[30:30] | Socialists? | 他们是社会主义者吗 |
[30:32] | Not socialists, Doctor, no. | 不是社会主义者 医生 |
[30:34] | Anarchists? No. | – 他们是无政府主义者吗 – 不是 |
[30:36] | The French? The suffragists? | 他们是法国人吗 还是妇女参政者 |
[30:38] | Is there any large body of people you’re not concerned about? | 还有你没有关心到的 大规模人群吗 |
[30:41] | Dr. Watson is endlessly vigilant. Elaborate… | 华生医生永远心怀警惕 你详细说明一下 |
[30:44] | No. Investigate. | 不 你去调查吧 |
[30:46] | This is a conjecture of mine, I need you to confirm it. | 这只是我的推测 我需要你去证实它 |
[30:49] | I’m sending you a case. | 我把这个案子交给你 |
[30:50] | – The Scots? – The Scots?! | – 他们是苏格兰人吧 – 什么苏格兰人 |
[30:52] | Are you aware of recent theories concerning what is | 你知道最近有个理论是关于 |
[30:54] | known as paranoia? | 妄想症的吗 |
[30:56] | Oh, sounds Serbian. | 这话听着像是塞尔维亚人 |
[30:58] | A woman will call on you, Lady Carmichael. | 有个叫卡迈克尔的女人 会去找你 |
[31:00] | I want you to take her case. | 我要你接下她的案子 |
[31:02] | But these enemies, how are we to defeat them | 你如果不告诉我们 这些敌人是谁 |
[31:04] | if you won’t tell us about them? | 我们要如何打败他们 |
[31:06] | We don’t defeat them. We most certainly lose to them. | 我们无法打败他们 我们永远也无法战胜他们 |
[31:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:13] | Because they are right. And we are wrong. | 因为他们是对的 而我们是错的 |
[31:17] | Lady Carmichael’s case, what is it? | 卡迈克尔女士那里 是什么案子 |
[31:19] | Rest assured, it has features of interest. | 放心吧 是你会感兴趣的案子 |
[31:22] | I never really say that. You really do. | – 我从未这么说过 – 你真的说过 |
[31:25] | And you’ve solved it already, I assume? | 我估计你已经解决了吧 |
[31:26] | Only in my head. I need you for the, er, legwork. | 只是想通了而已 我要你帮我跑个腿 |
[31:30] | Why not just tell us your solution? | 为何不告诉我们 你的推理呢 |
[31:32] | And where would be the sport in that? | 那还有什么意思呢 |
[31:35] | Will you do it, Sherlock? | 你愿意接手这个案子吗 夏洛克 |
[31:36] | I can promise you a superior distraction. | 我保证这会是个极好的消遣 |
[31:39] | On one condition. Have another plum pudding. | 我就一个条件 你再吃个葡萄干布丁吧 |
[31:41] | There’s one on the way. | 我正准备吃呢 |
[31:43] | Two years, 11 months and four days. | 你只能活两年十一个月零四天了 |
[31:44] | Ha, it’s getting exciting now! Ticktock, ticktock, ticktock. | 开始变得好玩咯 滴答 滴答 |
[31:53] | Thank you, Wilder. | 谢了 威尔德 |
[31:55] | Also, a Mr. Melas to see you, Mr. Holmes. | 有一位梅拉斯先生要见你 福尔摩斯先生 |
[31:58] | Ah. Give me five minutes, I have a wager to win. | 等我五分钟 我还有场赌局要赢呢 |
[32:04] | Better make that 15. | 你还是等我十五分钟吧 |
[32:08] | Ticktock. | 滴答 |
[32:13] | Mr. Holmes, I have come here for advice. | 福尔摩斯先生 我是来请你出主意的 |
[32:16] | – That is easily got. – And help. | – 那倒不难 – 还有您的帮助 |
[32:18] | Not always so easy. | 那就未必容易了 |
[32:20] | Something has happened, Mr. Holmes, something… unusual | 福尔摩斯先生 我遇到了一些 不寻常的事情 |
[32:24] | and… terrifying. | 骇人听闻的事情 |
[32:27] | Then you are in luck. | 那你真是太幸运了 |
[32:28] | Luck?! | 幸运吗 |
[32:30] | Those are my specialisms. Hmm, this is really very promising. | 那是我的专长 这个案子有点意思 |
[32:33] | Holmes… | 福尔摩斯 |
[32:35] | Please… do tell us what has so distressed you. | 请告诉我们 您在苦恼些什么 |
[32:40] | I… I thought long and hard as to what to do, | 我思前想后很久 不知该怎么办 |
[32:43] | but then it occurred to me that my husband was | 后来突然想起 我丈夫与您的哥哥相识 |
[32:46] | an acquaintance of your brother and that perhaps through him… | 所以也许通过他… |
[32:51] | The fact is, I’m not sure | 其实我也不太确定 |
[32:52] | this comes within your purview, Mr. Holmes. | 这事是否在您的管辖范围内 福尔摩斯先生 |
[32:54] | No? | 是吗 |
[32:56] | Lord help me, I think it may be a matter for a priest. | 上帝啊 也许我该找个驱魔师 |
[33:01] | And what does your morning threaten, my dear? | 你早晨受到什么惊吓了 亲爱的 |
[33:05] | A vigorous round of embroidering? | 刺绣做地停不下来吗 |
[33:08] | An exhausting appointment at the milliners? | 还是跟女帽商们见面太频繁了 |
[33:10] | I hope you are teasing, Eustace. | 你就喜欢取笑我 尤斯塔斯 |
[33:23] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:26] | Eustace? | 尤斯塔斯 |
[33:28] | Daniel, Sophie, go out and play. | 丹尼尔 苏菲 你们去外面玩会 |
[33:30] | But, Mama… | 但是 妈妈 |
[33:31] | Look, do as I tell you, quickly now. | 听话 快去吧 |
[33:48] | Well, Eustace, what does this mean? | 尤斯塔斯 这是什么东西 |
[33:55] | Death. | 死亡 |
[33:57] | What? | 什么 |
[33:58] | It means death. | 这意味着死亡 |
[34:04] | Er, nothing, it’s, er, it’s nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[34:08] | I was… mistaken. | 我弄错了 |
[34:10] | My dear, you’ve gone quite pale. | 亲爱的 你脸色好苍白 |
[34:13] | It’s nothing! | 我没事 |
[34:18] | – Eustace… – ‘Did you keep the envelope?’ | – 尤斯塔斯 – 信封你还留着吗 |
[34:20] | My husband destroyed it, but it was blank. | 我丈夫销毁了 但上面什么都没有 |
[34:23] | No name or address of any kind. | 没有姓名 没有地址 |
[34:25] | Tell me, has Sir Eustace spent time in America? | 尤斯塔斯先生有在美国待过吗 |
[34:29] | – No. – Not even before your marriage? | – 没有 – 你们结婚之前 也没有吗 |
[34:31] | – Well, not to my knowledge. – Hmm. | – 据我所知没有 – 好吧 |
[34:34] | Pray, continue with your fascinating narrative. | 请您接着讲 这个令人着迷的故事吧 |
[34:39] | Well, that incident took place last Monday morning. | 那件事 发生在上周一的清晨 |
[34:43] | It was two days later on | 两天后 也就是周三 |
[34:44] | the Wednesday that my husband first saw her. | 我丈夫第一次看见了她 |
[34:47] | Who? | 看见了谁 |
[34:54] | Eustace? | 尤斯塔斯 |
[35:00] | She’s come for me, Louisa! | 她来找我了 路易莎 |
[35:03] | Oh, God, help me, my sins have found me out! | 天啊 帮帮我 我的罪孽找到我了 |
[35:06] | Who’s come for you? Eustace, you’re frightening me. | 谁来找你了 尤斯塔斯 你吓到我了 |
[35:10] | Well, look, look! | 看啊 看啊 |
[35:16] | Don’t you see her? | 你没看见她吗 |
[35:18] | No, I see no-one. | 我什么也没看见 |
[35:26] | Gone. | 她走了 |
[35:31] | You keep so many secrets from me, is this another? | 这又是一个 你瞒着我的秘密吗 |
[35:34] | Who have you seen? | 你看见了谁 |
[35:37] | It was her! | 是她 |
[35:41] | It was the Bride! | 那个鬼新娘 |
[35:45] | And you saw nothing? | 但你什么也没看见吗 |
[35:47] | Nothing. | 是的 |
[35:48] | – Did your husband describe…? – Nothing, until this morning. | – 你丈夫有描述过… – 没有 直到今天早晨 |
[36:08] | Eustace?! | 尤斯塔斯 |
[36:23] | Eustace?! | 尤斯塔斯 |
[36:34] | Eustace? | 尤斯塔斯 是你吗 |
[36:39] | Eustace?! | 尤斯塔斯 |
[36:45] | Blast! | 该死的 |
[36:47] | Eustace?! | 尤斯塔斯 |
[36:49] | Where are you? It’s me! | 你去哪里了 是我啊 |
[36:53] | Do not forget me | # 勿忘我 # |
[36:58] | Do not forget me | # 勿忘我 # |
[37:04] | Remember the maid | # 还记得那少女吗 # |
[37:08] | The maid of the mill… | # 那个磨坊少女 # |
[37:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:30] | I demand you speak, who are you?! | 我命令你 报上名来 |
[37:36] | Eustace, speak to me. In the name of God! | 尤斯塔斯 说句话啊 天啊 |
[37:42] | She’s… | 她是… |
[37:44] | She is Emelia Ricoletti. | 她是艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 |
[37:54] | No, not you. | 不 不可能是你 |
[37:59] | No… | 不要 |
[38:01] | Please! | 求你了 |
[38:03] | This night, Eustace Carmichael, you will die! | 今晚 尤斯塔斯·卡迈克尔 你必死无疑 |
[38:39] | – Holmes? – Hush, Watson. | – 福尔摩斯 – 别出声 华生 |
[38:40] | But Emelia Ricoletti, the Bride. | 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 那个新娘 |
[38:42] | – Well, you know the name? – You must forgive Watson, | – 你知道她的名字吗 – 请原谅华生 |
[38:45] | he has an enthusiasm for | 他就热衷于说一些 |
[38:46] | stating the obvious, which borders on mania. | 显而易见的事实 他就喜欢这样 |
[38:48] | May I ask, how is your husband this morning? | 请问 您丈夫今早还好吗 |
[38:50] | He refuses to speak about the matter. | 他拒绝谈论此事 |
[38:53] | Obviously, I have urged him to leave the house. | 显然 我已催促 让他离开家 |
[38:55] | No, no, he must stay exactly where he is. | 不行 他必须得待在家里 |
[38:56] | Well, you don’t think he’s in danger? | 您不觉得 他正处于危险之中吗 |
[38:58] | Oh, no, somebody definitely | 当然 的确是有人 |
[38:59] | wants to kill him, but that’s good for us. | 想害他性命 但对我们来说是件好事 |
[39:01] | You can’t set a trap without bait. | 要设陷阱 还需先有诱饵 |
[39:03] | My husband is not bait, Mr. Holmes. | 我丈夫可不是诱饵 福尔摩斯先生 |
[39:05] | No, but he could be if we play our cards right. | 如果我们确保万无一失 就没有关系 |
[39:06] | Now, listen, you must go home immediately. | 听着 你现在立刻回家 |
[39:09] | Dr. Watson and I will follow on the next train. | 华生医生和我会乘坐下一班火车过去 |
[39:11] | There’s not a moment to lose, Sir Eustace is to die tonight. | 一刻也不能耽搁 尤斯塔斯爵士今夜会死 |
[39:13] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[39:14] | And we should… probably avoid that. | 我们也许能避免此事 |
[39:17] | – Definitely. – Definitely avoid that. | – 是一定 – 一定会避免此事 |
[39:25] | Little brother has taken the case, of course. | 当然 我弟弟接下了这件案子 |
[39:29] | I now rely on you to keep an eye on things, | 那就拜托你 帮我多留心此事了 |
[39:31] | but he must never suspect you are working for me. | 但绝不能让他怀疑 你在为我办事 |
[39:34] | Are you clear on that, Watson? | 听清楚了吗 华生 |
[39:40] | You can rely on me, Mr. Holmes. | 请相信我 福尔摩斯先生 |
[39:46] | You don’t suppose… – I don’t and neither should you. | – 你说会不会 – 不会 你也不该有这种想法 |
[39:48] | You don’t know what I was going to say. | 你又不知道我打算说什么 |
[39:49] | You were about to suggest there may be some supernatural agency | 你是想说 可能有什么超自然的力量 |
[39:51] | involved in this matter. And I was about to laugh in your face. | 牵扯其中 而我正准备当面嘲笑你 |
[39:54] | But the Bride, Holmes, Emelia Ricoletti again. | 但那个新娘 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂再次出现了 |
[39:57] | A dead woman walking the earth. | 一名死去的女子又重现人间 |
[39:59] | – You amaze me, Watson. – I do? | – 你真让我惊讶啊 华生 – 是吗 |
[40:02] | Since when have you had any kind of imagination? | 你什么时候开始 居然这么有想象力了 |
[40:05] | Perhaps since I convinced the reading public that | 估计自从我让读者们相信 |
[40:08] | an unprincipled drug addict | 道德败坏的瘾君子 |
[40:09] | was some kind of gentleman hero. | 也能是风度翩翩的英雄人物吧 |
[40:11] | Yes, now you come to mention it, that was quite impressive. | 是啊 提到这事 你还真是了不起啊 |
[40:14] | You may, however, rest assured there are no ghosts in this world. | 你放心 这个世界上没有鬼 |
[40:21] | Save those we make for ourselves. | 鬼怪只来自我们心中 |
[40:25] | Sorry, what did you say? | 抱歉 你这话是什么意思 |
[40:29] | Ghosts we make for ourselves, what do you mean? | 我们想象出的鬼 这是什么意思 |
[40:37] | Somnambulism. | 我有梦游症 |
[40:39] | I beg your pardon? | 您说什么 |
[40:41] | I sleepwalk, that’s all. It’s a common enough condition. | 我会梦游 就这样 不是什么大事 |
[40:45] | I thought you were a doctor! | 您不就是医生吗 |
[40:46] | The whole thing was a… bad dream. | 整件事就是一场恶梦 |
[40:50] | Including the contents of the envelope you received? | 包括您收到的 信封里的东西吗 |
[40:53] | Well, that’s a grotesque joke. | 那只是个奇怪的玩笑 |
[40:55] | Well, that’s not the impression you gave your wife, sir. | 您妻子感觉并非如此啊 先生 |
[40:58] | – She’s an hysteric, prone to fancies. – No. | – 她有臆想病 很容易幻想 – 并非如此 |
[41:03] | – I’m sorry, what did you say? – I said no, she’s not an hysteric. | -很抱歉 您说什么 – 我说不对 她并没有臆想病 |
[41:06] | She’s a highly intelligent woman of rare perception. | 她是个有着罕见洞察力的聪明女人 |
[41:10] | My wife sees terror in an orange pip. | 我的妻子从橙核里看出了恐惧 |
[41:13] | Your wife can see worlds where no-one else can see | 你的妻子能在别人认为毫无价值的地方 |
[41:15] | anything of value whatsoever. | 看出很多东西 |
[41:17] | Can she really? | 真的吗 |
[41:19] | And how do you “Deduce” That, Mr. Holmes? | 那您是如何”推理”出来的呢 福尔摩斯先生 |
[41:22] | She married you. | 她嫁给了你 |
[41:24] | I assume she was capable of finding a reason. | 我想她一定有合理的理由 |
[41:27] | I’ll do my best to save your life tonight, but first it would | 今晚我会竭尽全力护你周全 但首先 |
[41:30] | help if you would explain your connection. | 如果您能解释与瑞克莱蒂一案的关系 |
[41:31] | to the Ricoletti case. | 我想定会大有帮助 |
[41:34] | Ricoletti? | 瑞克莱蒂 |
[41:35] | Yes. In detail, please. | 是的 请详情说来 |
[41:38] | I’ve never heard of her. | 我从未听说过她 |
[41:40] | Interesting. I didn’t mention she was a woman. | 有意思 我并没有提到 她是个女人 |
[41:42] | We’ll show ourselves out. I hope to see you again in the morning. | 我们先告辞了 希望明早还能再见到你 |
[41:45] | You will not. | 我们不会再见面了 |
[41:47] | Then sadly I shall be solving your murder. Good day. | 那可真是不幸 那我就得来破你的谋杀案了 再会 |
[41:55] | Well, you tried. | 你尽力了 |
[41:59] | Will you see that Lady Carmichael receives this. Thank you. | 请转交给卡迈克尔夫人 谢谢 |
[42:01] | – Good afternoon. – Certainly, sir. | – 午安 – 没问题 先生 |
[42:03] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[42:04] | Lady Carmichael will sleep alone tonight, | 卡迈克尔夫人今晚 |
[42:06] | upon the pretence of a violent headache. | 会假装头痛难忍 而独自就寝 |
[42:07] | All the doors and windows of the house will be locked. | 所有的门窗都会上锁 |
[42:10] | Ha! You think the spectre, er, Bride, | 你觉得那幽灵 那鬼新娘 |
[42:15] | will attempt to lure Sir Eustace outside again? | 会再次试图将尤斯塔斯爵士 引到外面去吗 |
[42:18] | Certainly. Why else the portentous threat? | 当然 不然她为何口出狂言 |
[42:20] | – “This night you will die!” – Well, he won’t follow her, surely? | – “今晚你必死无疑” – 他不会跟出去的吧 |
[42:23] | Hmm, it’s difficult to say quite what he’ll do. | 他会怎么做 还真的很难说 |
[42:26] | – Guilt is eating away at his soul. – Guilt? About what? | – 愧疚在吞噬他的灵魂 – 愧疚 什么愧疚 |
[42:29] | Something in his past. The orange pips were a reminder. | 他的过去 那些橙核是个提醒 |
[42:31] | – Not a joke? – Not at all. | – 不是玩笑吗 – 完全不是 |
[42:34] | Orange pips are a traditional | 有一个传统是用橙核 |
[42:35] | warning of avenging death, originating in America. | 来预警复仇偿命的 这个起源于美国 |
[42:38] | Sir Eustace knows this only too well, | 尤斯塔斯爵士对此再了解不过了 |
[42:40] | just as he knows why he is to be punished. | 他很清楚自己 为何要受惩罚 |
[42:42] | Something to do with Emelia Ricoletti? | 是和艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂有关吗 |
[42:45] | I presume. We all have a past, Watson. Ghosts. | 我想是的 我们都有过去 华生 而鬼魂 |
[42:48] | They are the shadows that define our every sunny day. | 他们如同阴霾 正是因为有了阴霾 才会出现阳光 |
[42:52] | Sir Eustace knows he’s a marked man. | 尤斯塔斯爵士知道自己是逃不过了 |
[42:54] | There’s something more than murder he fears. | 他恐惧的不仅仅是死亡 |
[42:57] | He believes he is to be dragged to hell by the risen corpse | 他深信死去的瑞克莱蒂太太复活的尸体 |
[43:00] | of the late Mrs. Ricoletti. | 会将他拖入万丈深渊 |
[43:05] | That’s a lot of nonsense, isn’t it? | 那也太荒谬了吧 |
[43:07] | God, yes. Did you bring your revolver? | 老天 当然荒谬了 你的左轮手枪带了吗 |
[43:09] | What good would that be against a ghost? | 用手枪对付幽灵有用吗 |
[43:10] | – Exactly. Did you bring it? – Yeah, of course. | – 那当然 你带了吗 – 嗯 带了 |
[43:12] | Then come, Watson, come. The game is afoot. | 那就来吧 华生 来吧 游戏开始了 |
[43:25] | – Get down, Watson, for heaven’s sake! – Sorry. Cramp. | – 蹲下来 华生 老天啊 – 抱歉 我抽筋了 |
[43:32] | – Is the lamp still burning? – Yes. | – 灯还亮着吗 – 是的 |
[43:37] | There goes Sir Eustace. | 尤斯塔斯爵士的灯灭了 |
[43:41] | And Lady Carmichael. | 卡迈克尔夫人的灯也灭了 |
[43:43] | The house sleeps. | 整栋房子都入睡了 |
[43:49] | Hmm, good God, this is the longest night of my life. | 天啊 这是我这一生之中 最漫长的一夜了 |
[43:51] | Have patience, Watson. | 耐心点 华生 |
[43:55] | Only midnight. | 就到午夜而已 |
[43:58] | You know, it’s rare for us to sit together like this. | 我们很少像现在这样坐在一起 |
[44:02] | I should hope so. It’s murder on the knees. | 我觉得也是 但现在谋杀案迫在眉睫 |
[44:06] | Two old friends just talking. Chewing the fat. | 两个老朋友说说话 聊聊天 |
[44:12] | Man-to-man. | 男人和男人之间的对话 |
[44:18] | So, a remarkable woman. | 那个不同寻常的女人 |
[44:20] | – Who? – Lady Carmichael. | – 谁 – 卡迈克尔夫人 |
[44:22] | The fair sex is your department, Watson. | 女性方面可是你的专长 华生 |
[44:24] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我接受你的评价 |
[44:25] | Well, you liked her. “A woman of rare perception.” | 你挺喜欢她的 “那个女人有罕见的洞察力” |
[44:28] | And admirably high arches. | 和令人赞叹的高足弓 |
[44:29] | I noticed them as soon as she stepped into the room. | 她一踏进房间我就注意到了 |
[44:32] | – Huh, she’s far too good for him. – You think so? | – 他根本配不上她 – 你这么认为吗 |
[44:34] | No. You think so. I could tell. | 不 是你这么认为 我能看出来 |
[44:36] | On the contrary, I have no view on the matter. | 相反 我对此事一点都不在意 |
[44:37] | Yes, you have. | 你就是在意 |
[44:41] | – Marriage is not a subject upon which I dwell. – Oh, why not? | – 婚姻不是我会想的东西 – 为什么 |
[44:44] | What’s the matter with you this evening? | 你今晚是怎么了 |
[44:45] | That watch that you’re wearing, there’s a photograph inside it. | 你戴着的那个怀表 里面有一张照片 |
[44:48] | I glimpsed it once. I believe it is of Irene Adler. | 我有一次瞥见了 我想那是艾琳·艾德勒的照片 |
[44:52] | You didn’t glimpse it, you waited till I’d fallen asleep | 你才不是瞥见的 你是等我睡着之后 |
[44:54] | – and looked at it. – Yes, I did. | – 自己偷看的 – 是的 |
[44:56] | – You seriously thought I wouldn’t notice? – Irene Adler. | – 你真以为我没注意到吗 – 艾琳·艾德勒 |
[45:00] | Formidable opponent, a remarkable adventure. | 一个强大的对手 一次难忘的冒险经历 |
[45:02] | – A very nice photograph. – Why are you talking like this? | – 那照片很好看 – 你说这些干什么 |
[45:04] | Why are you so determined to be alone? | 你为何立志要孤身一人 |
[45:06] | Are you quite well, Watson? | 你还好吧 华生 |
[45:07] | Is it such a curious question? | 这是个奇怪的问题吗 |
[45:08] | From a Viennese alienist, no. | 对一个维也纳的精神病医生来说 不是 |
[45:10] | From a retired Army surgeon, most certainly. | 但对一个退役军医来说 当然是 |
[45:12] | Holmes, against absolutely no opposition whatsoever, | 福尔摩斯 我绝非是你的对手 |
[45:16] | – I am your closest friend. – I concede it. | – 我是你最亲近的朋友 – 我承认 |
[45:19] | I am currently attempting to have | 我现在只是尝试跟你进行一段 |
[45:21] | a perfectly normal conversation with you. | 非常正常的对话而已 |
[45:23] | – Please don’t. – Why do you need to be alone? | – 求你别了 – 你为什么非得一个人呢 |
[45:27] | If you are referring to romantic entanglement, Watson, | 如果你说的是 关于情感纠葛的事 华生 |
[45:30] | which I rather fear you are, as I have often explained before, | 恐怕你说的就是这个 就像我以前经常解释的那样 |
[45:32] | all emotion is abhorrent to me. | 我讨厌所有的情感 |
[45:34] | It is the grit in a sensitive instrument. | 情感是精密仪器上的沙粒 |
[45:37] | – The crack in the lens. – The crack in the lens. Yes. | – 镜头上的裂缝 – 镜头上的裂缝 是的 |
[45:39] | Well, there you are, you see, I’ve said it all before. | 明白了吧 我之前告诉过你 |
[45:41] | No, I wrote all that. | 不 这些都是我写的 |
[45:43] | You’re quoting yourself from The Strand Magazine. | 你在引用”斯特兰德杂志”里自己的话 |
[45:45] | – Well, exactly. – Those are my words, not yours! | – 正是 – 那是我写的 不是你说的 |
[45:48] | That is the version of you that I present to the public. | 那是我向公众呈现的 你的样子 |
[45:52] | The brain without a heart. The calculating machine. | 没有情感的头脑 就像一台计算机 |
[45:55] | I write all of that, Holmes, and the readers lap it up. | 那些都是我写的 福尔摩斯 读者也欣然接受了 |
[45:58] | But I do not believe it. | 但我并不相信这个事实 |
[46:00] | Well, I’ve a good mind to write to your editor. | 我想给你的编辑写信 |
[46:01] | You are a living, breathing man. | 你是一个活生生的人 |
[46:03] | – You’ve lived a life, you have a past. – A what?! | – 你有自己的生活 也有过去 – 有什么 |
[46:05] | – Well, you must have had… – Had what? | – 你肯定有过… – 有过什么 |
[46:09] | – You know. – No. | – 你知道的 – 不知道 |
[46:12] | Experiences. | 经历 |
[46:14] | Pass me your revolver, I have a sudden need to use it. | 把你的左轮手枪给我 我突然想用一下 |
[46:17] | Damn it, Holmes, you are flesh and blood, | 可恶 福尔摩斯 你是血肉之躯 |
[46:19] | you have feelings, you have… | 你有感觉 你有… |
[46:20] | You must have… impulses. | 你肯定会有 冲动 |
[46:23] | Dear Lord, I have never been | 我的天啊 我从来没有像这样 |
[46:25] | so impatient to be attacked by a murderous ghost. | 想马上被杀人厉鬼袭击的感觉 |
[46:27] | As your friend, as someone who worries about you… | 作为你的朋友 作为一个担心你的人 |
[46:34] | What made you like this? | 是什么事情 造就了你性格 |
[46:37] | Oh, Watson… | 华生 |
[46:41] | Nothing made me. | 无事造就了我 |
[46:45] | I made me. | 我造就了自己 |
[46:48] | Redbeard? | 红胡子 |
[46:49] | Good God! | 我的天啊 |
[46:57] | What are we to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[47:04] | Why don’t we have a chat? | 我们去跟她聊会天吧 |
[47:12] | Mrs. Ricoletti, I believe! | 我想你是瑞克莱蒂夫人吧 |
[47:14] | A pleasant night for the time of year, is it not? | 每年的今晚 真是宜人 对吧 |
[47:17] | It cannot be true, Holmes, it cannot! | 这不可能是真的 福尔摩斯 这不可能 |
[47:19] | No, it can’t. | 对 不可能 |
[47:30] | – Is it locked? – As per instruction. | – 门锁上了吗 – 按要求锁着呢 |
[47:33] | That was a window breaking, wasn’t it? | 那是打破窗户的声音吗 |
[47:35] | There’s only one broken window we need concern ourselves with. | 我们只用担心 一扇打破的窗户就行了 |
[47:48] | – Stay here, Watson. – What? No. | – 待在这里 华生 – 什么 我不要 |
[47:50] | All the doors and windows to the house are locked. | 房子里所有的窗户 和门都上了锁 |
[47:52] | This is their only way out, I need you here! | 这是他们唯一的出口 我需要你在这守着 |
[47:54] | But the sound was so close. | 但那个声音那么近 |
[47:55] | It had to be from this side of the house. | 肯定是从房子这边传来的 |
[47:56] | Stay here! | 待在这里 |
[48:12] | No! | 不 |
[48:22] | You promised to keep him safe. You promised! | 你保证会护他安全 你保证过的 |
[48:26] | You… | 你 |
[48:51] | You’re human, I know that. | 你是人 我知道 |
[48:57] | You must be. | 你肯定是人 |
[49:02] | Little use us standing here in the dark. | 我们站在黑暗中也没用 |
[49:08] | After all, this is the 19th century. | 毕竟 这是十九世纪了 |
[49:54] | Do not forget me! | 勿忘我 |
[49:59] | Do not forget me! | 勿忘我 |
[50:10] | Watson! | 华生 |
[50:11] | She’s there! She’s down there! | 她在那里 她就在那里 |
[50:12] | Don’t tell me you abandoned your post! | 别告诉我 你擅离职守了 |
[50:14] | What? Holmes, she’s there, I saw her! | 什么 福尔摩斯 她就在那里 我看见她了 |
[50:20] | Empty, thanks to you! | 没人 这都得感谢你 |
[50:23] | Our bird is flown! | 我们的目标跑了 |
[50:24] | No! No, Holmes, it wasn’t what you think. | 不 福尔摩斯 不是你想的那样 |
[50:27] | I saw her! The ghost! | 我看见她了 那个鬼魂 |
[50:28] | There are no ghosts! | 世界上 没有 鬼魂 |
[50:34] | What happened? Where is Sir Eustace? | 那发生什么事了 尤斯塔斯先生在哪里 |
[50:40] | Dead. | 他死了 |
[50:45] | You really mustn’t blame yourself, you know. | 你不需要责怪自己 |
[50:47] | – No, you’re quite right. – I’m glad you’re seeing sense. | – 你说得对 – 很高兴你终于明事理了 |
[50:51] | Watson is equally culpable. | 华生也该受罚 |
[50:52] | Between us, we’ve managed to botch this whole case. | 我们已经设法 搞砸了整个案子 |
[50:55] | I gave an undertaking to protect that man, | 我承诺过要保护那个男人 |
[50:57] | now he’s lying there with a dagger in his breast. | 但他现在躺在那里 胸口上还插着把匕首 |
[50:59] | In fact, you gave an undertaking to investigate his murder. | 事实上 你只是承诺过 要调查他的谋杀案 |
[51:01] | In the confident expectation I would not have to! | 因为我非常相信 他一定不会死 |
[51:06] | Anything you can tell us, Doctor? | 你发现什么了吗 医生 |
[51:08] | Well, he’s been stabbed with considerable force. | 捅他的人力气可不小 |
[51:12] | – It’s a man, then? – Possibly. | – 凶手是个男人吗 – 有可能 |
[51:15] | A very keen blade, so it could conceivably have been a woman? | 刀刃非常锋利 所以也有可能是个女人吧 |
[51:18] | In theory, yes, but we know who it was, I saw her. | 理论上来说 是的 但我们知道是谁 我看见她了 |
[51:22] | – Watson! – I saw the ghost, with my own eyes! | – 华生 – 我亲眼看见那个鬼魂了 |
[51:24] | You saw nothing! | 你看到的都是假象 |
[51:24] | You saw what you were supposed to see! | 是他们想要你 看见那个鬼魂 |
[51:26] | You said yourself, I have no imagination. | 你自己也说过 我没有想象力 |
[51:28] | Then use your brain, such as it is, | 那你就动脑啊 尽管没什么用 |
[51:28] | to eliminate the impossible, | 至少能排除掉不可能的因素 |
[51:30] | which in this case is the ghost, | 在这桩案件中 鬼魂就是不可能因素 |
[51:31] | and observe what remains, | 然后再观察其它的线索 |
[51:32] | which in this case is a solution | 这桩案子的谜底 |
[51:34] | so blindingly obvious even Lestrade could work it out! | 已经明显到 连莱斯特雷德都能看出来了 |
[51:36] | Thank you! | 谢谢夸奖 |
[51:37] | Forget spectres from the other world! | 别去想另一个世界的幽灵了 |
[51:39] | There is only one suspect with motive and opportunity. | 只有一个嫌疑人有动机 也有机会 |
[51:42] | – They might as well have left a note. – They did leave a note. | – 他们可能又留了字条 – 他们确实留了字条 |
[51:45] | And then there’s the matter of the other broken window. | 还有另一扇破窗户的问题 |
[51:47] | – What other broken window? – Precisely! There isn’t one. | – 什么另一扇破窗户 – 正是 没有另一扇 |
[51:50] | The only broken window is | 唯一被打破的窗户 |
[51:51] | the one that Watson and I entered through, | 就是我和华生进来的那扇 |
[51:53] | yet, prior to that, we distinctly heard the sound of… | 但在那之前 我们清晰地听到了声音 |
[51:55] | – What did you just say? – Sorry? | – 你刚说了什么 – 什么 |
[51:57] | About a note, what did you just say? | 关于字条的事 你刚说了什么 |
[51:58] | – I said the murderer DID leave a note. – No, they didn’t. | – 我说凶手确实留了张字条 – 不 他们没留 |
[52:01] | There’s a message tied to the dagger. You must have seen it! | 匕首上绑了一张字条 你看定看见了 |
[52:04] | – There’s no message. – Yes! | – 根本没有字条 – 有的 |
[52:06] | There was no message when I found the body. | 我发现尸体的时候 根本没有字条 |
[52:25] | Holmes? | 福尔摩斯 |
[52:30] | What is it? | 上面写了什么 |
[52:51] | Do you? | 你想吗 |
[52:53] | Do I what? | 想什么 |
[52:57] | H… how did you get that? | 你怎么拿到这个的 |
[52:59] | I left it at the crime scene. | 我把它留在犯罪现场了 |
[53:02] | “Crime scene”? Where do | “犯罪现场” 你从哪里 |
[53:04] | you pick up these extraordinary expressions? | 学来的这些 奇怪的表达方式 |
[53:06] | Do you miss him? | 你想他吗 |
[53:08] | Moriarty is dead. | 莫里亚蒂已经死了 |
[53:09] | And yet…? | 但是呢 |
[53:13] | His body was never recovered. | 没有人找到他的尸体 |
[53:15] | To be expected when one | 你推下的可是一位数学教授 |
[53:17] | pushes a maths professor over a waterfall. | 这种结果也在预料之中 |
[53:19] | Pure reason toppled by sheer melodrama. | 纯粹的理性被情节剧推翻了 |
[53:22] | Your life in a nutshell. | 一句话概括你的人生 |
[53:25] | Where do you pick up these extraordinary expressions? | 你又从哪里学来 这些奇怪的表达方式 |
[53:41] | Have you put on weight? | 你又胖了吗 |
[53:45] | You saw me only yesterday. Does that seem possible? | 你昨天刚见过我 你觉得可能吗 |
[53:48] | – No. – Yet here I am, increased. | – 不可能 – 但我确实胖了 |
[53:51] | What does that tell the | 整个英格兰 |
[53:52] | foremost criminal investigator in England? | 最著名的犯罪调查人员 从中看出什么了 |
[53:55] | In England? | 整个英格兰 |
[53:56] | You’re in deep, Sherlock, deeper than you ever intended to be. | 你陷得很深 夏洛克 比你想象中还要深 |
[54:00] | – Have you made a list? – Of what? | – 你列了清单吗 – 什么清单 |
[54:02] | Everything. We will need a list. | 所有的事情 我们会需要一张清单 |
[54:10] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[54:12] | No, I haven’t finished yet. | 不 我还没有完成清单 |
[54:15] | Moriarty may beg to differ. | 莫里亚蒂恕不同意 |
[54:20] | He’s trying to distract me. To derail me. | 他想要我分心 要我脱离正轨 |
[54:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:25] | He’s the crack in the lens, the fly in the ointment, | 他是镜头上的裂缝 软膏里的苍蝇 |
[54:28] | the virus in the data. | 数据中的病毒 |
[54:34] | I have to finish this. | 我必须了结这一切 |
[54:37] | If Moriarty has risen from the Reichenbach cauldron, | 如果莫里亚蒂真的 从赖兴巴赫瀑布下 起死回生了 |
[54:41] | he will seek you out. | 他会来找你的 |
[54:44] | I’ll be waiting. | 那我就等着他了 |
[54:53] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[54:58] | I’m very much afraid you will. | 恐怕你会等到他的 |
[55:44] | Two days he’s been like that. | 他已经那个样子两天了 |
[55:47] | – Has he eaten? – No, not a morsel. | – 他吃东西了吗 – 一口都没吃 |
[55:50] | Press are having a ruddy field day. | 媒体的大好机会来了 |
[55:53] | There’s still reporters outside. | 到现在还有记者在外面等着 |
[55:55] | Oh, they’ve been there all the time, I can’t get rid of them. | 他们一直都在那里 我没法摆脱他们 |
[55:57] | I’ve been rushed off my feet making tea. | 我一直都在忙着给他们泡茶呢 |
[56:00] | Why do you make them tea? | 你为什么要给他们泡茶 |
[56:04] | I dunno, I just sort of do. | 我不知道 我就是这样做了 |
[56:08] | He said, “There’s only one suspect,” And then he just walks away | 他说了 “只有一个嫌疑人” 然后就离开了 |
[56:11] | and now he won’t explain. | 现在他又不做推理 |
[56:12] | Which is strange, because he likes that bit. | 真奇怪 他向来很喜欢推理的 |
[56:14] | Said it was so simple I could solve it. | 他还说这案子简单到 我都能解决了 |
[56:17] | I’m sure he was exaggerating. | 他肯定只是夸张而已 |
[56:22] | What’s he doing, do you think? | 你觉得他这是在干什么呢 |
[56:24] | – He says he’s waiting. – For what? | – 他说他在等 – 等什么 |
[56:27] | The devil. I wouldn’t be surprised. | 等恶魔 我不觉得这有什么奇怪 |
[56:31] | We get all sorts here. | 什么样的人都来过这里 |
[56:34] | – Well, wire me if there’s any change. – Yeah. | – 有消息就给我发电报 – 好 |
[57:21] | Everything I have to say has already crossed your mind. | 我要说的话 你都已经知道了吧 |
[57:25] | Then possibly my answer has crossed yours. | 那我的答案 你也都知道了吧 |
[57:28] | Like a bullet. | 像子弹般穿过 |
[57:37] | It’s a dangerous habit, | 手拿睡袍里 |
[57:38] | to finger loaded firearms in the pocket of one’s dressing gown. | 上了膛的手枪 可是个危险的习惯 |
[57:44] | Or are you just pleased to see me? | 还是说你很高兴看到我 |
[57:51] | You’ll forgive me for taking precautions. | 你一定不会介意 我做些预防措施 |
[57:53] | I’d be offended if you didn’t. | 如果你没做防御措施 我才介意呢 |
[57:54] | Obviously, I’ve returned the courtesy. | 很显然 我也礼尚往来了 |
[58:06] | I like your rooms. They smell so… | 我喜欢你的房间 闻起来非常得 |
[58:13] | manly. | 有男子气概 |
[58:15] | I’m sure you acquainted yourself with them before now. | 你肯定在此之前就来过这里了 |
[58:18] | Well, you are always away, | 你总是不在家 |
[58:20] | on your little adventures for The Strand. | 总在为”斯特兰德杂志”出去冒险 |
[58:23] | Tell me, does the illustrator travel with you? | 告诉我 插画师也跟你一起出去旅行吗 |
[58:25] | Do you have to pose… during your deductions? | 你推理的时候 还要摆姿势吗 |
[58:29] | I’m aware of all six occasions you have visited these apartments | 我不在的时候 你来过我公寓六次了 |
[58:32] | – during my absence. – I know you are. | – 我都注意到了 – 我知道 |
[58:36] | By the way, you have a surprisingly comfortable bed. | 顺便说一句 你的床真是很舒服啊 |
[58:44] | Did you know that dust is largely composed of human skin? | 你知道灰尘大部分 是人体皮屑组成的吗 |
[58:47] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[58:50] | Doesn’t taste the same, though, you want your skin fresh. | 不过尝起来不太一样 人的皮肤还是更新鲜些 |
[58:53] | – Just a little crispy. – Won’t you sit down? | – 这个有点太脆了 – 你不坐下吗 |
[58:56] | That’s all people really are, you know, | 人就是这样 你知道吧 |
[58:58] | dust waiting to be distributed. | 都是随风飘散的灰尘 |
[59:00] | And it gets everywhere. Ugh. | 而且飘得到处都是 |
[59:02] | In every breath you take, dancing in every sunbeam, | 存在于每一口呼吸里 在每一缕阳光里起舞的 |
[59:05] | all the used-up people. | 都是精疲力竭的人啊 |
[59:07] | Fascinating, I’m sure. Won’t you sit… | 真有意思 你还是坐下… |
[59:09] | People, people, people! Can’t keep anything shiny. | 人啊 无法保持一尘不染 |
[59:15] | Do you mind if I fire this? | 你介意我开枪吗 |
[59:17] | Just to clean it out. | 就清理一下灰尘而已 |
[59:36] | Exactly, let’s stop playing. | 就是这样 还是别玩了 |
[59:38] | We don’t need toys to kill each other. | 我们不需要用玩具来杀掉对方 |
[59:40] | – Where’s the intimacy in that? – Sit down. | – 那样就不亲密了 – 坐下 |
[59:42] | – Why? What do you want? – You chose to come here. | – 为什么 你想知道什么 – 是你选择过来的 |
[59:45] | Not true, you know that’s not true. | 不对 你知道这个答案是错误的 |
[59:47] | What do you want, Sherlock? | 你想知道什么 夏洛克 |
[59:50] | The truth. | 真相 |
[59:53] | That. Truth’s boring! | 那个啊 真相很无聊的 |
[59:59] | You didn’t expect me to | 你没想到我会 |
[1:00:00] | turn up at the scene of the crime, did you? | 出现在犯罪现场 对吧 |
[1:00:03] | Poor old Sir Eustace. He got what was coming to him. | 可怜的尤斯塔斯先生 他罪有应得 |
[1:00:06] | But you couldn’t have killed him. | 但不可能是你杀了他 |
[1:00:08] | Oh, so what? Does it matter? Stop it. Stop this. | 那又怎么样 这很重要吗 真是够了 |
[1:00:12] | You don’t care about Sir Eustace, | 你根本不在乎尤斯塔斯先生 |
[1:00:13] | or the Bride, or any of it. | 或是那个新娘 或是其他东西 |
[1:00:15] | There’s only one thing in | 这整个案件中只有一件事 |
[1:00:16] | this whole business that you find interesting. | 你觉得有意思 |
[1:00:18] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[1:00:23] | The Bride put a gun in | 新娘把枪放进了嘴里 |
[1:00:24] | her mouth and shot the back of her head off | 把自己后脑勺都打开花了 |
[1:00:25] | and then she came back. | 但她却又起死回生了 |
[1:00:29] | Impossible. But she did it. | 不可能的事 但她做到了 |
[1:00:32] | And you need to know how. | 你想知道她是怎么做到的 |
[1:00:35] | How? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[1:00:36] | Don’t you? | 是不是 |
[1:00:37] | It’s tearing your world apart, not knowing. | 因为这个谜团 你的世界都要分崩离析了 |
[1:00:40] | You’re trying to stop me… To distract me, derail me. | 你是想阻止我 让我分心 让我脱离正轨 |
[1:00:46] | Because doesn’t this remind you of another case? | 因为这让你想起了另一个案子吧 |
[1:00:49] | Hasn’t this all happened before? | 这一切以前都发生过吧 |
[1:00:52] | There’s nothing new under the sun. What was it? | 天下原无新鲜事 以前发生过什么事情 |
[1:00:55] | What was it? What was that case? Huh? | 是什么事情 是什么案子 |
[1:00:58] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 |
[1:01:01] | It’s on the tip of my tongue. It’s on the tip of my tongue. | 就在我嘴边了 我要说出来了 |
[1:01:04] | It’s on the tip of my tongue. | 我马上就要说出来了 |
[1:01:07] | It’s on the tip… | 就在 |
[1:01:14] | of my tongue. | 我舌头上了 |
[1:01:19] | For the sake of Mrs. Hudson’s wallpaper, I must remind you | 为了哈德森夫人的墙纸着想 我得提醒你 |
[1:01:22] | that one false move with your finger and you will be dead. | 你的手指乱动一下 你就会死 |
[1:01:25] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[1:01:30] | Dead… is the new sexy. | 死亡 是新的性感体验 |
[1:01:44] | Well, I’ll tell you what, that rather blows the cobwebs away. | 这一枪把我彻底打醒了 |
[1:01:47] | – How can you be alive? – How do I look? | – 你怎么可能还活着 – 我看起来怎么样 |
[1:01:57] | You can be honest, is it noticeable? | 你跟我说实话 这很显眼是吧 |
[1:01:59] | You blew your own brains out, how could you survive? | 你打穿了自己的大脑 怎么可能还活着 |
[1:02:03] | Or maybe I could backcomb. | 我梳个背头 应该能挡住 |
[1:02:04] | I saw you die. | 我亲眼看到你死了 |
[1:02:08] | Why aren’t you dead? | 你为什么还没死 |
[1:02:10] | Because it’s not the fall that kills you, Sherlock. | 因为不是瀑布害死了你 夏洛克 |
[1:02:14] | Of all people, you should know that, it’s not the fall, | 你比所有人都清楚 不是瀑布 |
[1:02:17] | it’s never the fall. | 瀑布不会害死你 |
[1:02:21] | It’s the landing! | 你是在降落了 |
[1:02:39] | We’ve landed, sir. We’ve landed. | 我们着陆了 先生 我们已经着陆了 |
[1:02:43] | No, no, not now, not now! | 别 别现在叫醒我 |
[1:02:49] | Not now, not now. | 别现在醒来啊 |
[1:02:50] | I trust you had a pleasant flight, sir? | 我相信您 度过了个愉快的航程 先生 |
[1:02:52] | Well, a somewhat shorter exile than we’d imagined, brother mine, | 这流放比我们想得还要短 我的弟弟 |
[1:02:55] | but probably adequate, given your levels of OCD. | 不过你作为重度强迫症患者 大概也足够长了 |
[1:02:58] | – I have to go back! – What? | – 我得回去 – 什么 |
[1:02:59] | I was… I was nearly there, I nearly had it! | 我 我就快明白了 我马上就知道了 |
[1:03:01] | What on earth are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么东西 |
[1:03:03] | Go back where? You didn’t get very far. | 回哪里去 你没飞多远啊 |
[1:03:05] | Ricoletti and his abominable wife! Don’t you understand?! | 瑞克莱蒂和他可恶的妻子 你们懂了吗 |
[1:03:08] | No, of course we don’t, you’re not making any sense, Sherlock. | 不 我们当然不懂 你在说胡话呢 夏洛克 |
[1:03:10] | It was a case, a famous one from 100 years ago. | 那是一个一百年前的名案 |
[1:03:13] | Lodged in my hard drive, | 存在我的硬盘里 |
[1:03:15] | she seemed to be dead, but then she came back. | 她本应该死了 却又死而复生 |
[1:03:17] | What, like Moriarty? | 什么 像莫里亚蒂一样吗 |
[1:03:18] | Shot herself in the head, exactly like Moriarty. | 朝着头开了一枪 跟莫里亚蒂一模一样 |
[1:03:20] | But you’ve only just been told. | 但是你才刚刚知道 |
[1:03:21] | We’ve only just found out, | 我们也是刚刚才知道 |
[1:03:23] | he’s on every TV screen in the country. | 他出现在了全国所有的电视屏幕上 |
[1:03:25] | Yes? So? It’s been five minutes since Mycroft called. | 所以呢 迈克罗夫特的电话 都已经打来五分钟了 |
[1:03:27] | What progress have you made? What have you been doing? | 你们有什么进展 你们做了什么事情 |
[1:03:30] | More to the point, what have YOU been doing? | 更重要的是 你又做了什么事情 |
[1:03:31] | I’ve been in my Mind Palace, of course. | 我当然一直在思维殿堂里 |
[1:03:33] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:03:33] | Running an experiment. How would I have solved the crime, | 做一个实验 如果我在1895年的现场 |
[1:03:35] | – if I’d been there in 1895? – Oh, Sherlock. | – 我会怎么破这个案 – 夏洛克 |
[1:03:39] | I had all the details perfect. | 我掌握了所有的细节 |
[1:03:42] | I was there, all of it, everything. I was immersed. | 我就在现场 万事俱备 我正沉浸其中 |
[1:03:44] | Of course you were. | 是啊 正是如此 |
[1:03:45] | You’ve been reading John’s blog. The story of how you met. | 你一直在读约翰的博客 你们相遇的故事 |
[1:03:49] | It helps me if I see myself through his eyes sometimes. | 有些时候通过他的视角 审视自己很有帮助 |
[1:03:51] | I’m so much cleverer. | 我比他聪明多了 |
[1:03:54] | Do you really think anyone is believing you? | 你觉得有谁 会相信你的话吗 |
[1:03:56] | No, he can do this, I’ve seen it. | 不 他能做到 我见过的 |
[1:03:57] | The Mind Palace, it’s like a whole world in his head. | 思维殿堂 好像全世界都在他的脑中 |
[1:04:00] | Yes, and I need to get back there. | 是啊 我需要回到那里 |
[1:04:02] | The Mind Palace is a memory technique, I know what it can do | 思维殿堂是一种记忆技巧 我知道它能做什么事情 |
[1:04:05] | and I know what it most certainly cannot. | 我也知道它绝不能做什么事情 |
[1:04:08] | Maybe there are one or two things that I know that you don’t. | 也许有一两件事 是我知道 而你却不知道的 |
[1:04:13] | Oh, there are. Did you make a list? | 确实有 你列清单了吗 |
[1:04:20] | You’ve put on weight. | 你胖了 |
[1:04:21] | That waistcoat is clearly newer than the jacket. | 你穿的西装背心 明显要比夹克新 |
[1:04:23] | Stop this! Just stop it! Did you make a list?! | 够了 你列清单了吗 |
[1:04:25] | Of what? | 什么清单 |
[1:04:26] | Everything, Sherlock. Everything you’ve taken. | 夏洛克 你摄入的所有东西 |
[1:04:28] | No, it’s not that, he goes | 不 他没有嗑药 嗑药后 |
[1:04:29] | into a sort of trance. I’ve seen him do it. | 他会进入一种恍惚状态 我见过他那样 |
[1:04:41] | We have an agreement, my brother and I, ever since that day. | 从那一天起 我和我弟弟 就做了一个约定 |
[1:04:48] | Wherever I find him, | 不管我在哪里找到他 |
[1:04:50] | whatever back alley or doss-house… | 无论是小胡同 还是廉价旅馆 |
[1:04:54] | there will always be a list. | 他都要给我列一个清单 |
[1:04:57] | He couldn’t have taken all that in the last five minutes. | 他不可能在五分钟内 吸食这么多毒品 |
[1:05:00] | He was high before he got on the plane. | 他上飞机前 就已经嗑高了 |
[1:05:02] | He didn’t seem high. | 他当时看上去可不像 |
[1:05:04] | Nobody deceives like an addict. | 瘾君子最擅长伪装骗人了 |
[1:05:06] | I’m not an addict, I’m a user. | 我不是瘾君子 我只是在利用毒品 |
[1:05:08] | I alleviate boredom and | 我这样来排解无聊 |
[1:05:10] | occasionally heighten my thought processes. | 偶尔也用来加快思维进程 |
[1:05:12] | For God’s sake! This could kill you! | 老天爷啊 这可是致命的 |
[1:05:14] | – You could die! – Controlled usage is not usually fatal | – 你会死的 – 适量使用不会致命 |
[1:05:17] | and abstinence is not immortality. | 何况禁欲也不会永生 |
[1:05:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:05:21] | Emelia Ricoletti, I’m looking her up. | 我在查艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 |
[1:05:23] | Oh, I suppose we should. | 我们是该查一查 |
[1:05:25] | I have access to the top level of the MI5 archive. | 我有军情五处资料的最高访问权 |
[1:05:28] | Yep, that’s where I’m looking. | 我已经进去查了 |
[1:05:31] | What do you think of MI5 security? | 你觉得军情五处的保卫系统怎么样 |
[1:05:34] | I think it would be a good idea. | 我觉得设立保卫系统 这个点子不错 |
[1:05:38] | Emelia Ricoletti, “Unsolved”, like he says. | 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 “悬案” 像他说的一样 |
[1:05:41] | Could you all just shut up for five minutes! I have to go back. | 你们能不能安静一会儿 我得回去 |
[1:05:44] | I was nearly there before | 要不是你们跑上来乱叫 |
[1:05:45] | you stepped on and started yapping away! | 我马上就能解出来了 |
[1:05:47] | “Yapping?” Sorry, did we interrupt your session? | “乱叫” 不好意思 是我们打断了你的思路吗 |
[1:05:50] | – Sherlock, listen to me. – No, it only encourages you. | – 夏洛克 听我说 – 不听 你只会说个没完没了 |
[1:05:53] | – I’m not angry with you. – Oh, that’s a relief! | – 我没生你的气 – 那我真松了口气啊 |
[1:05:55] | I was really worried… No, hold on, I really wasn’t. | 我本来一直担心 不 等等 我其实并不担心 |
[1:06:00] | I was there for you before. | 我曾经救过你 |
[1:06:02] | I’ll be there for you again. | 下一次我也会救你 |
[1:06:06] | I’ll always be there for you. | 我会一直守护着你 |
[1:06:10] | This was my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:06:12] | It was nothing to do with you. | 这事跟你没关系 |
[1:06:15] | A week in a prison cell, I should have realised. | 我应该想到 在监狱里的那一周 |
[1:06:17] | – Realised what? – That, in your case, | – 想到什么 – 对你来说 |
[1:06:19] | solitary confinement is | 单独监禁是把你 |
[1:06:21] | locking you up with your worst enemy. | 和最强大的敌人 锁在了一起 |
[1:06:23] | – Oh, for God’s sake! – Morphine or cocaine? | – 老天爷啊 – 吗啡还是可卡因 |
[1:06:28] | – What did you say? – I didn’t say anything. | – 你说什么 – 我什么都没说 |
[1:06:31] | No, you did, you said… | 不 你说了 你说 |
[1:06:33] | Which is it today? Morphine or cocaine. | 今天又是哪种毒品 吗啡还是可卡因 |
[1:06:39] | Holmes? | 福尔摩斯 |
[1:06:40] | Morphine or cocaine… which is it today? | 吗啡还是可卡因 你今天用的哪种毒品 |
[1:06:42] | Answer me, damn it! | 回答我 该死的 |
[1:06:46] | Moriarty was here. | 莫里亚蒂来过了 |
[1:06:49] | Moriarty’s dead. | 莫里亚蒂已经死了 |
[1:06:53] | – I was on a jet. – A what? | – 我刚在飞机上 – 你说什么 |
[1:06:56] | You were there, and Mycroft. | 你和迈克罗夫特都在那里 |
[1:06:59] | You haven’t left these rooms, Holmes. | 你没离开过这个房间 福尔摩斯 |
[1:07:02] | You… haven’t… moved. | 你甚至动也没动过 |
[1:07:05] | Now, tell me, morphine or cocaine? | 好吧 告诉我 吗啡还是可卡因 |
[1:07:09] | Cocaine. A 7% solution. | 可卡因 浓度百分之七的溶液 |
[1:07:14] | – Would you care to try it? – No. | – 你要来点吗 – 不要 |
[1:07:16] | But I would quite like to find | 但是我倒是愿意把你 |
[1:07:17] | every ounce of the stuff | 所有的可卡因都找出来 |
[1:07:18] | in your possession and pour it out of the window. | 然后倒出窗外去 |
[1:07:20] | I should be inclined to stop you. | 那我得阻止你 |
[1:07:22] | Then you would be reminded, quite forcibly, | 那你会被强迫面对现实 |
[1:07:25] | which of us is a soldier and which of us a drug addict. | 看清咱们俩谁是军人 谁又是瘾君子 |
[1:07:28] | You’re not a soldier, you are a doctor. | 你不是军人 你是个医生 |
[1:07:30] | I’m an army doctor, | 我是军医 |
[1:07:32] | which means I could break | 也就是说我能边打碎 |
[1:07:33] | every bone in your body while naming them. | 你身上的每一根骨头 一边说出它们的学名 |
[1:07:35] | My dear Watson, you are allowing emotion to cloud your judgment. | 亲爱的华生 你让情感蒙蔽了判断力 |
[1:07:39] | Never on a case. | 绝不这么做 |
[1:07:41] | You promised me, never on a case. | 你答应过我 绝不这么做的 |
[1:07:43] | No, I just said that in one of your stories. | 不 这只不过是 你故事中写的而已 |
[1:07:46] | Listen, I’m happy to play the fool for you. | 听着 我乐意为了你装傻 |
[1:07:49] | I will run along behind you like some halfwit, | 如果你想 我会像个白痴一样 跟在你身后 |
[1:07:52] | making you look clever, if that’s what you need. | 让你看上去更机智一些 |
[1:07:54] | But dear God above, you will hold yourself to a higher standard! | 但是老天爷啊 你得对自己 要求更高一些 |
[1:07:59] | – Why? – Because people need you to. | – 为什么 – 因为人们需要你这样做 |
[1:08:01] | What people, why? Because of your idiot stories? | 什么人 为什么 就因为你那些愚蠢的故事吗 |
[1:08:04] | Yes, because of my “Idiot stories”. | 是啊 就因为我那些愚蠢的故事 |
[1:08:06] | Mr. Holmes! | 福尔摩斯先生 |
[1:08:09] | Mr. Holmes, telegram, Mr. Holmes. | 福尔摩斯先生 有电报 福尔摩斯先生 |
[1:08:20] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 是什么 出什么事了 |
[1:08:22] | – It’s Mary. – Mary? What about her? | – 是玛丽 – 玛丽 她怎么了 |
[1:08:25] | – It’s entirely possible she’s in danger. – Danger? | – 她很有可能有危险 – 什么危险 |
[1:08:27] | – There’s not a moment to lose. – Is this the cocaine talking? | – 没时间解释了 – 你是嗑高了 在说胡话吗 |
[1:08:31] | What danger could Mary be in? | 玛丽能有什么危险 |
[1:08:33] | I’m sure she’s just visiting with friends. | 我确定她正和朋友在一起呢 |
[1:08:35] | Come on! | 快来 |
[1:08:42] | What is happening? Are you even in a fit state? | 发生了什么事 你神智还清醒吗 |
[1:08:46] | For Mary, of course. Never doubt that, Watson. | 为了玛丽的事 当然了 别在这一点上怀疑我 华生 |
[1:08:49] | Never that. | 别再这么做了 |
[1:08:51] | Holmes? | 福尔摩斯 |
[1:08:52] | I’m fine. I’m fine! | 我没事 我没事 |
[1:08:56] | Not that one! | 别戴那顶帽子 |
[1:08:58] | This one. | 戴这顶帽子 |
[1:09:00] | – Why? – You’re Sherlock Holmes. Wear the damn hat. | – 为什么 – 你是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 戴你该戴的帽子 |
[1:09:10] | Cab! Cab! | 马车 马车 |
[1:09:16] | So tell me, where is she? | 告诉我 她在哪里 |
[1:09:18] | You must tell me, what’s going on?! | 你必须告诉我 发生了什么事情 |
[1:09:20] | Oh, good old Watson! | 老好人华生 |
[1:09:21] | How would we fill the time if you didn’t ask questions?! | 你不问点问题 咱们还真没事干啊 |
[1:09:24] | Sherlock, tell me where my bloody wife is, you pompous prick, | 夏洛克 快说我老婆在哪里 混蛋 |
[1:09:28] | or I’ll punch your lights out! | 不然我就揍得你两眼发黑 |
[1:09:31] | Holmes, where is she? | 福尔摩斯 她在哪里 |
[1:09:34] | A de-sanctified church. | 她在一座废弃的教堂里 |
[1:09:35] | She thinks she’s found the solution and, | 她觉得自己发现了解决办法 |
[1:09:37] | for no better reason than that, | 就因为这个原因 |
[1:09:39] | she’s put herself in the path of considerable danger. | 她将自己置身于 巨大的危机中 |
[1:09:42] | What an excellent choice of wife. | 你真是选了个好老婆啊 |
[1:09:56] | What the devil?! | 真是见鬼了 |
[1:09:58] | I’ve found them. | 我找到她们了 |
[1:10:08] | – What is all this, Mary? – This is the heart of it all, John. | – 这是什么情况 玛丽 – 这是整件事的核心 约翰 |
[1:10:11] | The heart of the conspiracy. | 这是整个阴谋的关键 |
[1:10:33] | Great God, what is this place? | 天啊 这是什么地方 |
[1:10:36] | And what the devil are you doing here?! | 你到底在这里做什么 |
[1:10:38] | I’ve been making enquiries. | 我一直在做调查 |
[1:10:41] | Mr. Holmes asked me. | 福尔摩斯先生让我做的 |
[1:10:42] | Holmes, how could you? | 福尔摩斯 你怎么能这样做 |
[1:10:44] | No, not him, the clever one. | 不是他 是更聪明那个福尔摩斯 |
[1:10:46] | It seemed obvious to me | 我觉得很明显 |
[1:10:48] | that this business could not be managed alone. | 这件事情不可能是独自策划的 |
[1:10:50] | My theory is that Mrs. Ricoletti had help. | 我认为瑞克莱蒂太太有帮手 |
[1:10:53] | Help from her friends. | 她的朋友在帮她 |
[1:10:54] | Bravo, Mary. “The clever one?” | 真精彩 玛丽 “更聪明的那位福尔摩斯” |
[1:10:58] | I… I thought I was losing you. | 我 我以为要失去你了 |
[1:11:01] | I thought perhaps we were… | 我以为我们一直在 |
[1:11:03] | – neglecting each other. – Well, you’re the one who moved out. | – 忽视彼此 – 是你要搬出去的 |
[1:11:06] | I was talking to Mary. | 我在跟玛丽说话 |
[1:11:09] | You’re working for Mycroft? | 你在替迈克罗夫特工作吗 |
[1:11:10] | He likes to keep an eye on his mad sibling. | 他想监视这位疯狂的兄弟 |
[1:11:12] | And he had a spy to hand. Has it never occurred to you | 手边还有个间谍做任务 你没发现 |
[1:11:15] | your wife is excessively skilled for a nurse? | 你妻子作为一个护士 有点太能干了吗 |
[1:11:17] | Of course it hasn’t, because he knows what a nurse is capable of. | 当然没发现 因为他知道护士的能力所在 |
[1:11:21] | – When did it occur to you? – Only now, I’m afraid. | – 你什么时候开始这么想的 – 就刚刚 |
[1:11:23] | Must be difficult, being the slow little brother. | 作为一个反应慢的小弟弟 你一定过得很辛苦吧 |
[1:11:27] | Time I sped up. Enough chatter, let’s concentrate. | 真是不堪回首 我们说得够多了 还是集中注意力吧 |
[1:11:29] | Yes, all right. What’s all this about? | 你说得对 这是怎么回事 |
[1:11:33] | What do they want to accomplish? | 他们要干什么 |
[1:11:34] | Why don’t we go and find out. | 我们为何不走近弄个明白 |
[1:11:55] | Sorry! I can never resist a gong. | 抱歉 我见锣就想敲 |
[1:11:57] | – Or a touch of the dramatic. – Never have guessed! | – 见到闹剧 就想插一脚 – 真是没想到 |
[1:12:00] | Though it seems you share my enthusiasm in that regard. | 虽然在这方面 你们好像跟我一样热情 |
[1:12:05] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[1:12:07] | Superlative theatre. | 顶级的剧场 |
[1:12:09] | I applaud the spectacle. | 我真是欣赏这场面 |
[1:12:15] | Emelia Ricoletti shot herself, | 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂饮弹自尽 |
[1:12:16] | then apparently returned from the grave and killed her husband. | 然后死而复生 谋杀了她的丈夫 |
[1:12:20] | So… | 所以 |
[1:12:22] | how was it done? | 她是怎么做到的 |
[1:12:25] | Let’s take the events in order. | 我们来按顺序理清一下真相吧 |
[1:12:29] | Mrs. Ricoletti gets | 瑞克莱蒂夫人用 |
[1:12:30] | everyone’s attention in very efficient fashion. | 非常有效的方式 吸引了所有人的注意 |
[1:12:32] | You! | 是你 |
[1:12:36] | You?! | 是你吗 |
[1:12:38] | Or me? | 还是我 |
[1:12:40] | She places one of the revolvers in her mouth, | 她把一只手枪放进嘴里 |
[1:12:42] | while actually firing the other into the ground. | 实际上开火的 是另一只口朝下的枪 |
[1:12:44] | An accomplice sprays the curtains with blood | 她的同伙在窗帘上撒上了血液 |
[1:12:46] | and thus her apparent suicide | 因此楼下受惊的人们 |
[1:12:48] | is witnessed by the frightened crowd below. | 就都目击到了她的自杀 |
[1:12:52] | A substitute corpse, | 一具跟瑞克莱蒂太太十分相似的 |
[1:12:53] | bearing a strong resemblance to Mrs. Ricoletti | 尸体取而代之出现在了她的位置 |
[1:12:55] | takes her place and is later transported to the morgue, | 并随后被送去了太平间 |
[1:12:58] | a grubby little suicide | 这对于苏格兰警察来说 |
[1:12:59] | of little interest to Scotland Yard. | 只是毫无兴趣的小自杀案 |
[1:13:01] | Meanwhile, the real Mrs. Ricoletti slips away. | 同时 真正的瑞克莱蒂夫人溜走了 |
[1:13:10] | Now comes the really clever part. | 然后就到了十分聪明的环节了 |
[1:13:12] | Mrs. Ricoletti persuaded a cab driver, | 瑞克莱蒂夫人说服了 |
[1:13:14] | someone who knew her, | 一位认识她的马车夫 |
[1:13:15] | to intercept her husband outside his favourite opium den. | 在她丈夫最喜欢去的鸦片馆外截住了他 |
[1:13:18] | The perfect stage for a perfect drama. | 那里是上演一场绝妙闹剧的最佳舞台 |
[1:13:22] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你是谁 你想做什么 |
[1:13:26] | Emelia? | 艾美莉亚 |
[1:13:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:13:29] | A perfect positive identification. | 完美的身份认证 |
[1:13:31] | The late Mrs. Ricoletti has returned from the grave | 瑞克莱蒂夫人死而复生 |
[1:13:33] | and a little skilled make-up | 加上高超的装扮 |
[1:13:35] | and you have nothing less than the wrath of a vengeful ghost. | 就塑造出了复仇怨灵的熊熊怒火 |
[1:13:52] | There was only one thing left to do. | 最后只剩下一件事 |
[1:13:54] | Swiftly now. No tears. | 快点动手 你不必感到难过 |
[1:14:01] | All that remained was to substitute the real Mrs. Ricoletti | 最后只需将真的瑞克莱蒂夫人 |
[1:14:04] | for the corpse in the morgue. | 替换掉太平间里的假尸体就行了 |
[1:14:06] | This time, should anyone attempt to identify her, | 这下 就算有人想要验尸 |
[1:14:09] | it would be positively, absolutely her. | 那也毫无疑问的就是她了 |
[1:14:11] | But why would she do that? | 但她为什么要这么做 |
[1:14:13] | Die to prove a point? | 为了证明观点而去死吗 |
[1:14:15] | Every great cause has martyrs. | 所有的伟业都有殉道者 |
[1:14:17] | Every war has suicide missions and make no mistake, this is war. | 所有战争都需要牺牲 没错 这就是一场战争 |
[1:14:22] | One half of the human race at war with the other. | 半数的人类正在与另外半数交战 |
[1:14:26] | The invisible army hovering at our elbow, | 一支近在咫尺的无形军队 |
[1:14:30] | tending to our homes, | 照料着我们的家园 |
[1:14:32] | raising our children. | 养育着我们的孩子 |
[1:14:35] | Ignored, patronised, | 他们却被忽视着 被轻视着 |
[1:14:37] | disregarded. | 被蔑视着 |
[1:14:40] | Not allowed so much as a vote. | 甚至不允许有投票的权利 |
[1:14:52] | But an army nonetheless, | 然而这毕竟是支军队 |
[1:14:54] | ready to rise up in the best of causes. | 她们已经为了崇高的伟业而崛起 |
[1:14:57] | To put right an injustice as old as humanity itself. | 纠正人类有史以来就固存的不公 |
[1:15:04] | So you see, Watson, Mycroft was right. | 华生 你看 迈克罗夫特说得对 |
[1:15:07] | This is a war we must lose. | 这是一场我们必定会输的战争 |
[1:15:09] | She was dying. | 她已经病入膏肓了 |
[1:15:11] | – Who was? – Emelia Ricoletti. | – 谁 – 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 |
[1:15:14] | There were clear signs of consumption… | 她有明显的肺病症状 |
[1:15:16] | I doubt she wasn’t long for this world. | 她应该不久于世了 |
[1:15:18] | So she decided to make her death count. | 所以她决定让自己死得其所 |
[1:15:23] | She was already familiar with the secret societies of America. | 她对美国的秘密社交圈很熟悉 |
[1:15:26] | And was able to draw on their methods of fear | 并且她有办法 |
[1:15:28] | and intimidation to publicly, very publicly, | 公开敞亮地进行威胁恐吓 |
[1:15:30] | confront Sir Eustace Carmichael with the sins of his past. | 逼尤斯塔斯·卡迈克尔爵士 直面他犯下的罪恶 |
[1:15:34] | He knew her out in the States. | 他在美国就认识她了 |
[1:15:38] | Promised her everything. | 许诺给她一切 |
[1:15:40] | Marriage, position. | 婚姻 地位 |
[1:15:44] | And then he had his way with her… | 之后他不过是玩弄她 |
[1:15:48] | and threw her over. | 抛弃她 |
[1:15:50] | Left her abandoned and penniless. | 留她一人 身无分文 |
[1:15:53] | Hooper! | 霍珀 |
[1:16:00] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[1:16:02] | For the record, Holmes, she didn’t have me fooled. | 郑重声明 福尔摩斯 她可没骗过我 |
[1:16:10] | Why do you never mention me, sir? | 为什么你从不提及我 先生 |
[1:16:16] | Emelia thought that she’d found happiness with Ricoletti, | 艾美莉亚以为 和瑞克莱蒂在一起就能幸福 |
[1:16:20] | but he was a brute too. | 但他也是个畜生 |
[1:16:28] | Emelia Ricoletti was our friend. | 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂是我们的朋友 |
[1:16:31] | You have no idea how that bastard treated her. | 你根本想不到 那个混账如何对待她 |
[1:16:36] | But the Bride, Holmes, we saw her. | 但新娘呢 福尔摩斯 我们看到过她的 |
[1:16:39] | Yes, Watson, we did. | 没错 华生 我们看到过 |
[1:16:42] | The sound of breaking glass? | 那个碎玻璃的声音吗 |
[1:16:44] | Not a window, | 当时碎的不是窗户 |
[1:16:46] | just an old theatrical trick. | 这不过是古老的戏剧诡计 |
[1:16:48] | – It cannot be true, Holmes, it cannot! – No, it can’t. | – 这不可能是真的 福尔摩斯 – 是不可能 |
[1:16:51] | It’s called Pepper’s Ghost. | 那叫做佩珀尔幻象 |
[1:16:55] | A simple reflection in glass of a living, breathing person. | 在镜中反射出活人的身影 |
[1:17:01] | Their only mistake was breaking the glass when they removed it.’ | 他们唯一的纰漏 就是弄碎了玻璃 |
[1:17:07] | Look around you. | 看看四周 |
[1:17:09] | This room is full of brides. | 房间里全是新娘 |
[1:17:18] | Once she had risen, | 一旦她站出来 |
[1:17:20] | anyone could be her. | 任何人都能成为她 |
[1:17:23] | The avenging ghost. | 复仇的鬼魂 |
[1:17:26] | A legend to strike terror into the heart of any man | 是一个让心怀恶意的男人 |
[1:17:28] | with malicious intent. | 恐惧不已的传说 |
[1:17:28] | 鬼魂身份未定 马夫称”就是瑞克莱蒂夫人” | |
[1:17:30] | 鬼魂身份未定 马夫称”就是瑞克莱蒂夫人” | |
[1:17:30] | A spectre to stalk those unpunished brutes | 一个追踪没有得到恶报的混蛋 |
[1:17:33] | whose reckoning is long overdue. | 要与之清算过去的幽灵 |
[1:17:36] | 希腊神话中 复仇女神追捕并惩罚犯下罪行的人 只要世上有罪恶 她们就必然存在 | |
[1:17:36] | A league of furies awakened. | 复仇女神觉醒了 |
[1:17:40] | The women I… | 那位我 |
[1:17:41] | WE have lied to, betrayed. | 我们 欺骗过背叛过的女人 |
[1:17:46] | The women we have ignored and disparaged. | 我们忽视和蔑视的女人 |
[1:17:57] | Once the idea exists, | 一旦产生了这样的想法 |
[1:18:00] | it cannot be killed. | 就难很消除了 |
[1:18:03] | This is the work of a single-minded person. | 一个目标坚定的人才能做到这样 |
[1:18:05] | Someone who knew first-hand about Sir Eustace’s mental cruelty. | 她还非常了解 尤斯塔斯爵士的精神虐待 |
[1:18:10] | The dark secret, | 了解他阴暗的秘密 |
[1:18:12] | kept from all but her closest friends, | 这只有她最好的朋友才知道 |
[1:18:15] | including Emelia Ricoletti… | 包括艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 |
[1:18:18] | the woman her husband wronged all those years before. | 这位曾多年前遭受丈夫虐待的女人 |
[1:18:23] | If one disregards the ghost, | 如果忽略鬼魂 |
[1:18:25] | there is only one suspect. | 那就只有一个嫌疑人了 |
[1:18:29] | Isn’t that right, Lady Carmichael? | 是吧 卡迈克尔夫人 |
[1:18:34] | One small detail doesn’t quite make sense to me, however. | 但还有个小地方 我不太明白 |
[1:18:39] | Why engage me to prevent | 为什么要找我来阻止 |
[1:18:42] | a murder you intended to commit? | 这件你打算实施的谋杀 |
[1:18:47] | “Doesn’t quite make sense, doesn’t quite make sense.” | “我不太明白 不应该是这样啊” |
[1:18:50] | Of course it doesn’t make sense, it’s not real. | 你当然不明白 因为这不是真的 |
[1:18:54] | Oh, Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[1:18:57] | Peek-a-boo. | 躲猫猫 |
[1:19:00] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:02] | No, not you. | 不 不是你 |
[1:19:06] | It can’t be you. | 不可能是你 |
[1:19:07] | I mean, come on, be serious. | 得了吧 好好想想 |
[1:19:09] | The costumes, the gong? | 服装 锣 |
[1:19:12] | Speaking as a criminal mastermind, | 作为一个超级反派 |
[1:19:14] | we don’t really have gongs or special outfits. | 我们并没有真的锣 或者特殊的服装 |
[1:19:19] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[1:19:22] | Is this silly enough for you yet? | 这对你来说够蠢吗 |
[1:19:25] | Gothic enough? Mad enough, even for you? | 哥特风够浓吗 够疯狂吗 即使对你而言 |
[1:19:29] | It doesn’t make sense, Sherlock, because it’s not real. | 你想不明白 夏洛克 是因为这不是真的 |
[1:19:33] | – None of it. – What’s he talking about? | – 一切都不是真的 – 他在说什么 |
[1:19:36] | This is all in your mind. | 这些都是你的幻想 |
[1:19:40] | Sherlock? | 夏洛克 |
[1:19:42] | Holmes! | 福尔摩斯 |
[1:19:44] | You’re dreaming. | 你在做梦 |
[1:19:45] | Is he dreaming? | 他在做梦吗 |
[1:19:49] | And there he is. | 他醒了 |
[1:19:51] | Thought we’d lost you for a moment. | 我们还以为 你要死了呢 |
[1:19:53] | May I just check, is this what you mean by “Controlled usage”? | 容我问一下 这就是你说的”控制用量”吗 |
[1:19:56] | Mrs. Emelia Ricoletti, I need to know where she was buried. | 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂太太 告诉我她埋在哪里 |
[1:19:59] | – What, 120 years ago? – Yes. | – 一百二十年前被埋在哪里吗 – 是的 |
[1:20:03] | That would take weeks to find, if those records even exists. | 如果还有记录 也得花几周时间来查 |
[1:20:06] | – Even with my resources. – Got it. | – 即使是动用我的资源 – 查到了 |
[1:20:11] | I don’t get it, how is this relevant? | 我不明白 这一切有什么关联 |
[1:20:13] | I need to know I was right, then I’ll be sure. | 我要知道自己是对的 然后我才能肯定 |
[1:20:15] | – You mean how Moriarty did it? – Yes. | – 你是说莫里亚蒂怎么做到的 – 没错 |
[1:20:16] | But none of that really happened, it was in your head. | 但这些都不是真实发生的 是你自己想的 |
[1:20:18] | My investigation was the fantasy, | 我的调查是幻想中的 |
[1:20:20] | the crime happened exactly as I explained. | 但犯罪方式和我的解释一样 |
[1:20:22] | The stone was erected by a group of her friends. | 墓碑是她朋友们立的 |
[1:20:24] | I don’t know what you think you’ll find here. | 你想在这里找什么 |
[1:20:26] | I need to try! | 我得试试 |
[1:20:27] | 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 挚爱的姐妹 忠诚至死不渝 卒于1984年12月18日 享年26岁 | |
[1:20:31] | 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 挚爱的姐妹 忠诚至死不渝 卒于1984年12月18日 享年26岁 | |
[1:20:35] | Mrs. Ricoletti was buried here, | 瑞克莱蒂太太被埋在这里 |
[1:20:37] | but what happened to the other one? | 但另一具尸体呢 |
[1:20:38] | The corpse they substituted for her after the so-called suicide? | 在那场所谓的自杀后 代替她的尸体 |
[1:20:41] | – They’d move it, of course they would. – But where? | – 他们肯定搬走了 – 但搬到哪里去了 |
[1:20:44] | Well, not here. | 反正不在这里 |
[1:20:45] | But that… That’s exactly what they must have done. | 但他们肯定会这么做 |
[1:20:48] | The conspirators had someone on the inside. | 同谋者都是有内应的 |
[1:20:50] | They found a body, just | 他们找到一具尸体 |
[1:20:51] | like Molly Hooper found a body for me, when… | 就像莫莉·霍珀给我找了具尸体 |
[1:20:53] | Yeah, well, we don’t need to go into all that again, do we? | 我们不用再说一遍那件事了 对吧 |
[1:20:55] | You’re not seriously going to do this? | 你不是真的要这样做吧 |
[1:20:57] | It’s why we came here. I need to know. | 我们就是为这个来的 我需要答案 |
[1:20:59] | Spoken like an addict. | 简直是瘾君子的口吻 |
[1:21:01] | – This is important to me! – No, this is you needing a fix. | – 这对我来说很重要 – 不 这说明你得接受治疗 |
[1:21:04] | – John… – Moriarty’s back. | – 约翰 – 莫里亚蒂回来了 |
[1:21:05] | We have a case, we have a real-life problem right now. | 我们有案子 真实生活中 我们有问题需要解决 |
[1:21:08] | Getting to that, it’s next on the list. Just let me do this. | 等一下就解决它 先让我把这事做完 |
[1:21:11] | No, everyone always lets you do whatever you want. | 不行 大家总是让你为所欲为 |
[1:21:13] | – That’s how you got in this state! – John, please… | – 所以你才变成现在这样 – 约翰 拜托 |
[1:21:15] | I’m not playing this time, Sherlock. Not any more! | 这次我不奉陪了 夏洛克 再也不了 |
[1:21:18] | When you’re ready to go to work, give me a call. | 等你准备好工作了 再给我打电话 |
[1:21:20] | – I’m taking Mary home. – You’re what? | – 我要带玛丽回家了 – 你说什么 |
[1:21:22] | – Mary’s taking me home. – Better. | – 玛丽要带我回家了 – 这还差不多 |
[1:21:26] | – He’s right, you know. – So what if he’s right?! | – 他说得对 – 那又怎样 |
[1:21:28] | He’s always right, it’s boring! | 他总是对的 这太无聊了 |
[1:21:33] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[1:21:38] | Cherchez la femme. | 找出那个女人 |
[1:22:26] | Oh, dear. | 上帝啊 |
[1:22:28] | The cupboard is bare. | 这里已经囊空如洗了 |
[1:22:31] | They must have buried it underneath. | 他们肯定把她埋在下面了 |
[1:22:33] | They must have buried it underneath the coffin. | 肯定埋在棺材下面了 |
[1:22:51] | Bad luck, Sherlock. | 你运气不好啊 夏洛克 |
[1:22:54] | Maybe they got rid of the body in another way. | 或许他们用其他方式处理了尸体 |
[1:22:56] | – No… – More than likely. | – 不 – 很有可能 |
[1:22:58] | At any rate, it was a very long time ago. | 毕竟这是很久以前的事了 |
[1:23:00] | We do have slightly more | 我们眼下还有 |
[1:23:02] | pressing matters to hand, little brother. | 更紧迫的事要办 弟弟 |
[1:23:04] | Moriarty? Back from the dead? | 莫里亚蒂 死而复生 |
[1:23:06] | Do not forget me. | 勿忘我 |
[1:23:10] | Do not forget me! | 勿忘我 |
[1:23:29] | This? | 这里 |
[1:23:31] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:23:34] | Still not awake, am I? | 我还是没醒 对吧 |
[1:24:03] | Too deep, Sherlock, way too deep. | 太深了 夏洛克 你陷得太深了 |
[1:24:07] | Congratulations, you will be the first man in history | 恭喜你 将会成为有史以来第一位 |
[1:24:09] | to be buried in his own Mind Palace. | 埋在自己思维殿堂里的人 |
[1:24:14] | The setting is a shade melodramatic, don’t you think? | 这场景也太夸张了 你不觉得吗 |
[1:24:17] | For you and me? | 对你我而言 |
[1:24:19] | Not at all. | 一点都不夸张 |
[1:24:24] | What are you? | 你到底是什么东西 |
[1:24:26] | You know what I am. | 你知道我是什么东西 |
[1:24:28] | I’m Moriarty. | 我是莫里亚蒂 |
[1:24:30] | The Napoleon of Crime. | 犯罪界的拿破仑 |
[1:24:31] | – Moriarty’s dead! – Not in your mind. | – 莫里亚蒂已经死了 – 在你脑中可没有 |
[1:24:34] | I’ll never be dead there. | 我在你的脑海里永存 |
[1:24:36] | You once called your brain a hard drive. | 你曾把自己的大脑称为硬盘 |
[1:24:39] | Well, say hello to the virus. | 现在 和病毒打声招呼吧 |
[1:24:42] | This is how we end, you and I. | 这就是我们的结局 |
[1:24:45] | Always here, | 永远在这里 |
[1:24:47] | always together. | 永远都在一起 |
[1:24:51] | You have a magnificent brain, Moriarty. | 你的想法很棒 莫里亚蒂 |
[1:24:55] | I admire it. | 我很佩服 |
[1:24:57] | I concede it may even be the equal of my own. | 我承认或许 它能和我的大脑相提并论 |
[1:25:00] | I’m touched. | 我很感动 |
[1:25:04] | I’m honoured. | 我很荣幸 |
[1:25:06] | But when it comes to the matter of unarmed combat | 但说到在悬崖边上 |
[1:25:08] | on the edge of a precipice… | 徒手格斗 |
[1:25:12] | you’re going in the water, | 你只有落水的份 |
[1:25:14] | short-arse. | 小个子 |
[1:25:29] | Oh, you think you’re so big and strong, Sherlock! | 你觉得自己很高大勇猛吗 夏洛克 |
[1:25:32] | Not with me. | 我可不敢苟同 |
[1:25:47] | I am your weakness! | 我就是你的弱点 |
[1:25:51] | I keep you down! | 我能打倒你 |
[1:25:54] | Every time you stumble, every time you fail, | 你的每一次跌倒 失败 |
[1:25:58] | when you’re weak, | 每一次的弱势 |
[1:26:00] | I… am… | 我都 |
[1:26:02] | there! | 在那里 |
[1:26:06] | No, | 不 |
[1:26:07] | don’t try to fight it. | 你别再试着抵抗了 |
[1:26:09] | Lie back and lose! | 躺好认输吧 |
[1:26:17] | Shall we go over together? | 我们一起跳下去吧 |
[1:26:19] | It has to be together, doesn’t it? | 必须是一起跳 对吧 |
[1:26:21] | At the end it’s always just you | 最终 永远都是 |
[1:26:25] | and me! | 你和我 |
[1:26:32] | Professor, if you wouldn’t mind stepping away from my friend, | 教授 麻烦你离我的朋友远一点 |
[1:26:35] | I do believe he finds your attention a shade annoying. | 我相信 他很讨厌你的行为 |
[1:26:41] | That’s not fair, there’s two of you! | 这不公平 你们有两个人 |
[1:26:44] | There’s always two of us. Don’t you read The Strand? | 我们一直是两个人 你没看过斯特兰德报吗 |
[1:26:49] | On your knees, Professor. | 跪下 教授 |
[1:26:55] | Hands behind your head. | 把手放到头上 |
[1:26:59] | Thank you, John. | 谢谢你 约翰 |
[1:27:02] | Since when do you call me John? | 你什么时候开始叫我约翰了 |
[1:27:05] | You’d be surprised. | 生活处处充满惊喜 |
[1:27:07] | No, I wouldn’t. | 那倒未必 |
[1:27:10] | Time you woke up, Sherlock. | 该醒来了 夏洛克 |
[1:27:14] | I’m a story-teller, I know when I’m in one. | 我是写故事的人 我知道自己在哪里 |
[1:27:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:27:19] | Of course you do, John. | 你当然知道 约翰 |
[1:27:21] | So what’s he like? | 那他长什么样 |
[1:27:23] | The other me in the other place? | 另一个世界的我 |
[1:27:27] | Smarter than he looks. | 比他看上去更聪明 |
[1:27:29] | Pretty damn smart, then. | 那肯定是聪明绝顶了 |
[1:27:31] | Pretty damn smart. | 是 聪明绝顶 |
[1:27:33] | Ugh, why don’t you two just elope, for God’s sake?! | 天啊 你俩干脆直接私奔吧 |
[1:27:37] | Impertinent. | 你真是粗鲁 |
[1:27:39] | Offensive. | 你真是无礼 |
[1:27:40] | Actually, would you mind? | 介意我来吗 |
[1:27:43] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[1:27:54] | – It was my turn. – Quite so. | – 总算轮到我了 – 是啊 |
[1:27:57] | So how do you plan to wake up? | 你打算怎么醒过来 |
[1:28:03] | I should think like this. | 我觉得应该这样做 |
[1:28:06] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:28:08] | Between you and me, John, I always survive a fall. | 只限于我们之间的秘密 约翰 坠落是杀不死我的 |
[1:28:11] | But how? | 可你怎么做到的 |
[1:28:14] | Elementary, my dear Watson. | 很简单 亲爱的华生 |
[1:28:49] | – Miss me? – Sherlock, are you all right? | – 想我了吗 – 夏洛克 你还好吗 |
[1:28:51] | Yes. Of course I am, why wouldn’t I be? | 当然 我为什么不好 |
[1:28:53] | Because you probably just OD’d. You should be in hospital. | 因为你可能服药过量 你应该去医院 |
[1:28:55] | Hm, no time. | 没时间了 |
[1:28:57] | I have to go to Baker Street now, Moriarty’s back. | 我现在得去贝克街 莫里亚蒂回来了 |
[1:29:01] | I almost hope he is, | 我倒是希望他回来了 |
[1:29:02] | if it’ll save you from this. | 如果这能让你不再沉浸于此 |
[1:29:07] | No need for that now, I’ve got the real thing. | 现在不需要这个了 我有正事要办 |
[1:29:10] | – I have work to do. – Sherlock… | – 我有工作要做 – 夏洛克 |
[1:29:14] | promise me. | 答应我 |
[1:29:17] | What are you still doing here? | 你还站在这里干什么 |
[1:29:18] | Shouldn’t you be off getting me a pardon or something, | 你快帮我弄个赦免令什么的啊 |
[1:29:21] | like a proper big brother? | 像个大哥该有的样子 |
[1:29:28] | Dr. Watson… | 华生医生 |
[1:29:33] | Look after him. | 照顾好他 |
[1:29:36] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:29:59] | Sherlock, hang on, explain. Moriarty’s alive, then? | 夏洛克 等等 解释一下 莫里亚蒂还活着吗 |
[1:30:02] | I never said he was alive, I said he was back. | 我没说他还活着 我是说他回来了 |
[1:30:05] | So he’s dead? | 那他死了吗 |
[1:30:06] | Of course he’s dead, he | 他当然死了 |
[1:30:07] | blew his own brains out, no-one survives that. | 他脑袋都开花了 不可能活下来 |
[1:30:10] | I just went to the trouble of an overdose to prove it. | 我刚为了证明这一点 还服药过量了 |
[1:30:13] | Moriarty is dead, no question. | 莫里亚蒂死了 这毋庸置疑 |
[1:30:17] | But more importantly, I know exactly what he’s going to do next. | 但重要的是 我很清楚他接下来 要做什么事情 |
[1:30:32] | Flying machines, | 航空器 |
[1:30:33] | these, er, telephone contraptions? | 还有什么 电话工具 |
[1:30:36] | What sort of lunatic fantasy is that? | 都是些什么疯狂的幻想啊 |
[1:30:37] | It was simply my conjecture | 这只是我对 |
[1:30:39] | of what a future world might look like | 未来世界 |
[1:30:40] | and how you and I might fit inside it. | 还有你和我在其中的猜测 |
[1:30:43] | From a drop of water a logician should be able to infer | 逻辑学家能从一滴掉落的水珠 |
[1:30:45] | the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara. | 推测出它是来自大西洋 还是尼亚加拉河 |
[1:30:48] | Or a Reichenbach? | 或者是莱辛巴赫瀑布 |
[1:30:50] | Have you written up your account of the case? | 这件你极度重视的案子 写好了吗 |
[1:30:52] | Yes. | 当然 |
[1:30:54] | Modified to put it down as one of my rare failures, of course? | 修改后是我罕见未能破获的案子 对吧 |
[1:30:57] | Of course. | 是的 |
[1:31:01] | The Adventure Of… | 隐形军队的 |
[1:31:03] | The Invisible Army. | 大冒险 |
[1:31:06] | The League Of Furies? | 复仇女神 |
[1:31:09] | The Monstrous Regiment? | 还是恐怖军团 |
[1:31:11] | I rather thought The Abominable Bride. | 我更喜欢可恶的新娘 |
[1:31:15] | A trifle lurid. | 有点骇人听闻 |
[1:31:16] | It’ll sell. It’s got proper murders in it too. | 但肯定畅销 它里面还有谋杀呢 |
[1:31:18] | You’re the expert. | 你是专家嘛 |
[1:31:19] | As for your own tale, | 至于你的故事 |
[1:31:23] | are you sure it’s still just a 7% solution that you take? | 你确定只用了百分之七的溶液吗 |
[1:31:27] | I think you may have increased the dosage. | 我认为你可能加大了剂量 |
[1:31:29] | Perhaps I was being a little fanciful. | 或许我想象力太丰富了 |
[1:31:32] | But perhaps such things could come to pass. | 但或许这些事真的会实现 |
[1:31:36] | In any case, I know I would be very much at home in such a world. | 无论如何 我相信自己 会很适应那个世界 |
[1:31:39] | – Huh, I don’t think I would be. – I beg to differ. | – 我不认为我能 – 我可不这样认为 |
[1:31:44] | But then I’ve always known I was a man out of his time. | 但我一直知道自己 是超越时代的人 |