Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:24] I do have your boat, sir. 我已经把你的船带来了,先生
[00:26] Yes, less than a mile from the marina. 对,离岸不到一哩
[00:29] Yes, sir, you will ; it’s a beauty. 是的,先生,你会的,她是个美人
[00:31] All right, see you in ten. 好吧,十点跟你碰面
[00:57] Driver of the truck was delivering a boat. Said the other guy came out of nowhere. 货车司机正在运送船只, 说有另外一个人突然跑出来
[01:01] Is this the other guy ? 这是那个人吗?
[01:03] Paramedics tried to save him, 急救人员试图挽救他
[01:05] but they were too late. 但来的太晚了
[01:07] Alexx ? 亚丽?
[01:08] Way too late, Horatio. 太晚了,何瑞休
[01:10] The crash didn’t kill this guy. 这人不是死于车祸
[01:11] What do you mean ? 你是指什么?
[01:13] He’s covered in lacerations. 他全身都是割裂伤
[01:15] If he were alive during impact, there’d be blood everywhere. 假如他在撞击时还活着, 血应该洒的到处都是
[01:19] There’s almost none. 而这几乎没有血迹
[01:20] And that’s advanced rigor, isn’t it 那更复杂了,对吧
[01:24] It is. 没错
[01:28] He died hours before this accident ever happened. 他在车祸发生前几个小时就死了
[01:32] So our accident… 所以说这车祸…
[01:35] is not an accident at all. 根本不是意外
[01:44] CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 18 – Game Over [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[01:47] 【 Transcript : Raceman
[01:51] Synchro : OrionDeBmk, Checkdatas Seth Cohen et Roger222 游戏结束
[02:12] 】 www.forom.com
[02:28] Jake Sullivan. Surfside. 杰克.苏利文,救生员
[02:31] Still missing his right foot. 他的右脚还是不见踪影
[02:35] Get taken off in the crash ? 在车祸时被撞断的?
[02:37] Can’t say. 没法判定
[02:38] Lack of blood at the lacerated area indicates it was severed after death. 割伤的部位没有血迹, 表示这是死后造成的
[02:42] All right, I’ll keep my eyes peeled. 好吧,我会仔细看看的
[02:50] Eric… 艾瑞克…
[02:51] How fast was the vehicle going when it hit the boat ? 车子撞上船支时的速度是多少?
[02:54] The guy towing the boat said he was going at least 40. 拖船的人说他的速度至少是40哩
[02:57] I don’t see anything jammed against the accelerator. 我没看到有东西卡住油门
[03:00] Then how did a dead man hit the gas ? 那一个死人是怎么撞上去的呢?
[03:03] With help from the living. 有人帮忙
[03:17] Tim Speedle, please. 请找,提姆.史毕
[03:20] Ma’am, I was a colleague of Tim’s. Can I help you ? 女士,我曾是提姆的同事,能帮你什么吗?
[03:24] Was ? Oh, um, did he leave the department ? 曾经?噢,呃,他离开这部门了吗?
[03:29] Um, Tim… 呃,提姆…
[03:32] Tim was killed in the line of duty a few months ago. 提姆几个月前在执勤时被杀了
[03:39] Tim told me to call if I needed help. 提姆告诉过我,如果需要帮忙就致电给他
[03:41] He’d arrested the guy that killed my friend Ashley Anders. 他曾经抓了杀了我朋友 艾许莉.安德斯的家伙
[03:44] Yes, I remember the case. 是的,我记得这案件
[03:45] After what happened to Ashley, I got out of the business. 在艾许莉碰上这事后,我离开了那工作
[03:48] You mean the film business ? 你是说“电影”的工作吗?
[03:50] Adult films, yeah. 没错,成人电影
[03:52] It wasn’t easy. The producer I used to work for, Vince Fisher– a real prince– 那并不容易,我常合作的制作人, 文生.费雪-那个货真价实的王子-
[03:57] he wouldn’t let me go. Kept calling. 他不放过我,不停地来电
[03:59] And you told him no, right ? 而你告诉他你不要,对吧?
[04:01] I… went back to school and dyed my hair. 我…回到学校并且把头发给染了
[04:05] Met a guy… nice guy. 遇上了个人,…一个好人
[04:07] I guess I was kind of amazed how easy it was to leave “Cookie Devine” behind me. 我猜我是那种很讶异于怎能如此轻易地 将“库琪.戴文”的生活抛在脑后的人
[04:12] How can I help, Sara ? 我能怎样帮你呢,莎拉?
[04:15] Matthew, my boyfriend, 马修,我的男友
[04:16] he wanted to videotape us a couple weeks ago. 几个星期前他想帮我俩拍点录像
[04:20] He’s got no idea about what I used to do. 他不懂我怎能如此熟稔
[04:22] So I said “yes.” Played along with it. 所以我说“好”,就照拍了
[04:24] And something happened to the tape ? 那卷带子怎么了?
[04:26] Yeah. I looked for it the other night. It was gone. 对,有天晚上我去找时,发现那不见了
[04:30] It’s my worst nightmare. It would put me right back in the porn biz. 那是我最糟的梦餍, 那可以立刻将我打回成人电影业界
[04:38] You ask him about it ? 你有问过他吗?
[04:39] He’s got no idea. We looked everywhere. 他也不清楚,我们什么地方都找过了
[04:42] He’s worried about it, too, but not for the same reasons I am. 他也很担心那卷带子,但跟我的理由不同
[04:45] Because if the tape comes out, so does your past, right ? 因为假如这卷带子面市, 你的过去也会曝光,对吧?
[04:48] I don’t care if the rest of the world knows that there’s a new Cookie Devine video. 我不想管说有人知道又有一卷 新的库琪.戴文的录影带上市
[04:52] I just don’t want Matthew to. 我只是不想让马修曝光
[04:54] I understand. Let me look into this, okay ? 我懂,让我们查查看,好吗?
[04:58] Thank you. 谢谢你
[05:14] Miss ? 小姐?
[05:17] This is my husband. 这是我的丈夫
[05:20] You’re not supposed to see him yet. 你还不能见他
[05:24] You go back on upstairs, okay ? 你回楼上去,好吗?
[05:27] What happened to him ? 他怎么了?
[05:29] His ear– it’s all messed up. 他的耳朵-全都是一团乱
[05:32] I’m going to try and determine that now. 我现在得去试试并且作出决定
[05:36] Go back, okay ? 先回去,好吗?
[05:46] – The guy’s wife ? – Yeah. – 那人的老婆? – 对
[05:48] We need a new receptionist upstairs. 我们楼上得用个新的传达员才是
[05:50] I’m just glad she didn’t notice he’s missing a foot. 我已经很高兴她没注意到他少了一条腿
[05:53] You find that foot ? 你找到那条腿了吗?
[05:54] Hey, I said I’d keep an eye out for it, but I didn’t find it. 嘿,我说过我会尽力去找,但找不到
[05:58] You’re body parts, I’m crime scene. 你负责尸体的部分,现在则是我的
[06:00] And here I thought we were working on the same team. 而这,我觉得我们得合作
[06:02] I can’t complete post without it. 没了它我没法完成验尸
[06:05] I can look right here and see that it’s blunt force trauma to the head. 我在这里能看到的是 头部有钝器撞击的外伤
[06:09] You can see a lot of things, doesn’t make it cause of death. 我可以看到很多事, 不能确定那就是死因
[06:12] Lots of old injuries– scarring, keloids. 有很多的外伤–创伤,瘢瘤
[06:15] – Childhood abuse ? – Could be. – 小时候虐待造成的? – 可能是
[06:18] Or he could just be part of the Jackass generation. 或者只是他身为愚蠢世代的痕迹
[06:20] And then there’s what the accident did. His ear’s almost shredded off. 然后是意外造成的部分, 他的耳朵几乎被削掉
[06:24] Did you get the T.O.D. or do we need the foot for that, too ? 你有T.O.D.或是我们需要那条腿才能确定?
[06:29] Liver temp at the scene puts the boy’s time of death about 1:00 a.m. 在现场所测的肝脏温度, 可推论这孩子的死亡时间是凌晨一点
[06:34] And if you don’t get out of here, you’re going to be next. 而假如你不离开这,你就会变成下一个
[06:37] And find me that foot. 然后把脚给我找到
[06:42] Mr. Fisher, I understand you’ve been trying to contact Sara Piper. 费雪先生,我知道你曾经 试图连络上莎拉.皮特
[06:46] Cookie ? 库琪?
[06:48] She’s retired. 她退休了
[06:49] That’s the way I want to keep it. 那就是我要查的事情
[06:51] Well, okay, relax. What do you think I did ? 呃,好吧,放轻松,你以为我干了什么?
[06:54] She’s missing some personal property from a house she shares with her boyfriend. 在她与男友的住处,遗失了她的个人物品
[06:59] She has a boyfriend ? 她有男友?
[07:01] A civilian ? 一个死老百姓?
[07:03] Yeah, that’ll last. 是的,那会继续下去的
[07:05] That’s not your business. 那跟你没关系
[07:07] Look, I sell porn. 听着,我贩卖成人影片
[07:08] I don’t need to steal. 我用不着去偷
[07:10] You think I broke into her house ? 你以为我闯入她的家?
[07:12] Prove it. 来证明啊
[07:13] That’s exactly what I’m going to do. 那正是我要做的事
[07:17] Gearshift’s got a print. 在变速排档找到个指纹
[07:27] AFIS is going to have a hard time with this one. 自动辨识系统要花点时间去比对
[07:30] Print’s smudged. 指纹被污染了
[07:32] There’s not much ridge detail. 没有多少明确的细节
[07:34] Killer would have had to move fast. 凶手得尽快离开
[07:36] Put the car in drive and get out before it took off. 将车子发动,并且在启动后离开
[07:45] Did you get anything from the accelerator ? 你在油门那有找到什么东西吗?
[07:47] No, just a lot of glass on the floorboard. 没有,只有在车厢底有很多玻璃
[07:49] That’s too much for one car. 对辆车来说数量太多了
[07:58] Hey, look at this. 嘿,看看这个
[08:03] Tempered glass doesn’t fluoresce. 经锻炼后的玻璃不会有萤光
[08:05] This isn’t even from a car. 这不是从车上来的
[08:08] Crystal maybe ? 或许是水晶?
[08:10] Well, whatever it is, it’s from the same source. 呃,不管这是什么,都是从一处来的
[08:27] “Best Overall Title: Thrash Canyon.” “最佳游戏: 猛烈摆动峡谷.”
[08:31] That looks like some sort of logo, doesn’t it ? Do your recognize it ? 那看来像是某种商标不是吗?你认得吗?
[08:34] Yeah, it’s Strong Studios. It’s Dave Strong. 对了,那是史壮工作室, 戴夫.史壮
[08:37] You say that like I’m supposed to know who it is. 你的说法就像是我应该知道那是谁
[08:39] Dave Strong’s a skateboarder. He’s like the skateboarder. 戴夫.史壮是个滑板选手, 他就像是滑板高手
[08:43] Turned his hobby into an empire and he runs the hottest video game company around. 将他的兴趣变成个王国, 并且有个最热门的电视游戏公司
[08:47] Maybe our dead guy worked there. 或许我们的死者在这工作过
[08:54] Sure, I knew him. 没错,我认识他
[08:57] Jake was one of my testers on Skate Park Extreme. 杰克是我的一名在滑板公园极限区的测试员
[09:00] What’s a tester ? 什么是测试员?
[09:02] Well, before we sign off on a game, testers hunt for bugs, try to make it crash. 呃,在我们发行前,由测试者来抓虫,破解
[09:06] It’s our version of quality control. 那是我们的品管方式
[09:08] When did you last see him ? 你最后一次看到他是哪时?
[09:10] Um, midnight. He was in the motion capture studio messing around on the vert ramp. 呃,半夜,他那时正在动作捕捉工作室中的 绿屏坡面上鬼混
[09:15] They think I don’t know when they go in, fool around. 他们以为我不知道,每当他们来,就是一团糟
[09:17] We’re going to need to see that room, and take a look at your personnel files. 我们要看看那房间,并且要调阅你的个人档案
[09:22] Why ? I thought Jake was in a car accident ? 为什么?我以为杰克是出了车祸?
[09:24] He was, but somebody killed him before that. 没错,但在之前他就被人杀了
[09:27] And you just became the last person to see him alive. 而你刚变成最后看到他活着的人
[09:42] Right. 对
[09:45] So what exactly are you doing here ? 所以你们到底来这干嘛?
[09:47] I do motion capture for our sim titles, like Skate Park Extreme. 我是在为我们的虚拟游戏 捕捉动态,像是滑板公园极限
[09:52] And what’s a sim title ? 什么是虚拟游戏?
[09:53] Simulation. It’s real athletes doing real moves. 就是拟态,那是由真实的竞技者 来作真实的动态
[09:55] Close as anybody ever gets to being me. 让任何人都可以变成我一样
[09:58] Uh, the carpet’s damp. Get this cleaned lately ? 呃,这地毯是湿的,最近清理过吗?
[10:05] Do you mind if we test for blood ? 假如我们要测试血迹反应,你会介意吗?
[10:06] Do I have a choice ? 我有的选择吗?
[10:17] Nothing. 没有
[10:18] Either there was never any blood here to begin with or somebody cleaned it up very well. 不是这里没有血溅上去过, 就是有人非常仔细地清理过了
[10:26] Not that well. 没那么仔细
[10:28] Got blood drops. 发现血滴
[10:36] Medium velocity spatter. 是中等速度喷溅的
[10:39] It’s still red and unoxidized. 还是红的,也没有氧化
[10:42] It’s fresh. 那是刚滴上的
[10:45] A little blood– a badge of honor. 一点点血–是荣誉的象征
[10:47] I make my living skateboarding here. 我在这以从事滑板活动维生
[10:49] I’m sure it’s mine. 我很确定那是我的
[10:50] Give us a DNA sample and we’ll let you know for sure. 给我们DNA样本,我们就可以让你确定
[10:53] How kind of you. 你是哪种人
[10:55] And your skateboard. 还有你的滑板
[10:56] It’s in plain sight. Unfortunately for you it’s coming with us. 那是在目视可及之内,很不幸地, 对你而言就是你得跟我们走一趟
[11:01] Is this cube one of yours ? 这个方块是你的吗?
[11:04] I make ’em. 是我制造的
[11:06] I don’t keep ’em. 我没保存下来
[11:06] I give ’em as awards to my guys. 我把它们当作给我手下的奖赏
[11:09] It’s motivational. 那是种激励
[11:10] Who got this one ? 这是谁的?
[11:11] “Thrash Canyon ?” “强烈摆动峡谷?”
[11:12] My best programmer. 我最好的程式设计师
[11:14] Ron Benson. 罗.班森
[11:23] Now look, I get about three of these a year. 现在,听着,我每年都可以拿到三个
[11:24] They make great doorstops. 它们用来当门挡很好用
[11:26] Where’d you keep this one ? 你把这放在哪?
[11:28] Who knows. 天晓得
[11:29] Um, probably by that wall. 呃,可能是放在墙边吧
[11:32] Those cubes are classic Dave Strong. 那些可是戴夫.史壮的经典
[11:34] Builds a gym we’re too busy to use, 盖了个体育馆,而我们太忙没时间使用
[11:36] sends flowers in our name to girlfriends we’re too busy to see. 送有附上名字的花束给我们 因为太忙没空见的女友
[11:39] How about a raise and some time off, huh ? 那加薪跟休个假如何呢?
[11:41] Hmm. 嗯
[11:42] You got a sticky substance. 你抓到了个要点
[11:45] Syrupy. 像糖蜜一样
[11:48] But no cube. 但没有方块
[11:49] I guess somebody took it. 我以为是有人拿走的
[11:54] You’re not a big fan of the testers, are you, Ron ? 你不是这些测试者的支持者,对吧,朗?
[11:57] I graduated M.I.T. in three years, 我毕业于麻省,只花了三年
[11:59] and now I got those mouthbreathers telling me what’s wrong with my game. 而现在我得让那些什么都不懂的人 告诉我我的游戏哪里错了
[12:02] Like Jake ? 像是杰克?
[12:03] You two got in shoving matches twice on this project alone. 你们两个在这项专案中, 已经起过两次冲突了
[12:07] Strong likes us to keep it confrontational. 史壮喜欢我们保持对立
[12:10] If a tester and programmer become friends, he fires the tester. 假如测试者跟程式撰写人 变成朋友,他会炒了测试者
[12:13] Where were you last night ? 你昨晚人在哪?
[12:15] Right here, thanks to Jake. 就在这,全拜杰克之赐!
[12:16] I’ve been fixing bugs for 72 hours straight. 为了解决臭虫问题, 我一连修改了72个小时
[12:18] Any way to prove that ? 有方法证明吗?
[12:20] Yeah. 有啊
[12:21] Strong won’t admit it, but he’s got spyware on all our computers. 史壮不承认,但他在我们的电脑里 都装了监视程式
[12:25] He’s spying on his own people ? 他监视自己的手下?
[12:27] That’s a pleasant work environment. 那是个愉快的工作环境
[12:30] Every keystroke I type gets recorded on the main server. 我敲过的每一键, 主伺服器里都有纪录
[12:42] Excuse me, Miss, we’re… 抱歉,小姐,我们正在…
[12:43] Last one’s a dozen roses. 最后一个是打玫瑰
[12:46] I know it’s boring. 我知道那很无聊
[12:48] So is the guy. 这人也是
[12:50] To Kathy Helms. 给凯兹.荷马斯
[12:55] Sign it, “To my one and only. Love, Greg.” 注明是“给我唯一的爱,葛瑞格”
[12:59] We need access to your server. 我们得检视你的伺服器
[13:00] Can we get there from your computer ? 我们能从你的电脑进入吗?
[13:02] Yeah, but Dave’s not gonna like that. 可以,但是戴夫不喜欢那样
[13:04] Okay. Well, we’ll get a warrant, 好吧,我们会带搜索令回来
[13:05] bring a class of recruits from the academy down here, 从学院那带一整班的新人来这
[13:08] have ’em poke around. 让他们到处闲逛
[13:09] But they’re kind of clumsy. And real slow. 但他们有点懒散,而且真慢
[13:13] Fine. 很好
[13:31] Do you have a clue what any of this code means ? 你知道这些代码表示什么吗?
[13:33] No, except it proves our programmer was typing at 1:00 a.m. 不,我想那是代表我们的程式撰写员 在凌晨一点钟时在打键盘
[13:37] He was telling the truth. He hasn’t left his desk for two days. 他说的是真的,他已经两天没离开座位过了
[13:39] Well, somebody did. 呃,某些人会
[13:41] And they took our victim with them. 而他们会带着被害人跟着他们
[14:07] That’s where we hid the tape. 那是我们收藏带子的地方
[14:18] Matthew. 马修
[14:19] I thought you were playing pickup. 我认为你是在扮演偶然遇见的人
[14:21] Uh, it got canceled. Hey. 呃,那取消了,嘿
[14:25] Saw the humvee out front. 看到humvee从前面离开
[14:26] Everything all right ? 都还好吧?
[14:29] Yeah, we’ve had, um, 是的,很好,嗯
[14:31] reports of break-ins in the area recently. 最近附近闯空门的通报
[14:33] Yeah, I got worried and called Lieutenant Caine. 对,我很担心并且通知了肯恩队长
[14:36] Why does my girlfriend have your number ? 我女友怎会有你们的电话呢?
[14:38] Well, I worked on a case, 呃,我曾经办过一件案件
[14:39] um, that involved her friend at one point. 嗯,她的朋友涉及到重要的部分
[14:42] Who ? 谁啊?
[14:43] You know, that’s not important. 你知道的,那不重要
[14:44] Have you had guests recently ? 最近有人来拜访过你吗?
[14:46] No, but we did have a contractor 不,但是有承包商来过
[14:49] about three weeks ago, 大约是三周前
[14:50] replaced the doors behind you. 替换了你背后的那扇门
[15:01] What do you see ? 你看到什么了?
[15:04] I see fingerprints that shouldn’t be here. 我看到了不应该在那的指纹
[15:07] And these doors have been put in backwards. 而这些门应该被推到后面去过
[15:10] Why would the contractor do that ? 承包商干嘛要那样呢?
[15:12] Maybe because he was coming back. 或许是因为他回来过
[15:15] Do you have his phone number ? 你有他的电话号码吗?
[15:18] Yeah, actually I do, right here. 有,我有,就在这
[15:34] Happy couple needed a set of doors, 愉快的夫妻需要组门
[15:36] I did the work, 工作是我接的
[15:37] they paid me, 他们付的钱后
[15:38] I left, end of story. 我就走了,故事结束
[15:40] But you came back. 但你回去过
[15:42] Installed doors so you could gain easy entry. 未安装完全的门,可以让你能自由进出
[15:55] You see, Connor, we found your prints on the end table. 你看,康纳,我们发现你的指纹在桌边
[15:58] You stole the videotape, 是你偷了录影带
[15:59] and I want it back right now. 而我现在就要你还回来
[16:03] I don’t have it anymore. 我什么都没有拿
[16:05] Who has it ? 是谁拿的?
[16:06] Look. 听着
[16:07] I saw it was Cookie Devine. 我看它是库琪.戴文
[16:16] I know a guy who said we could make some cash. 我认识个人说可以让我们赚些钱
[16:19] Cash how ? 怎样的?
[16:20] He takes orders over the Internet. 他在网路上收订单
[16:22] By the time you shut him down, he’ll be a millionaire. 同时,如果你把他给关了, 他将会成为个百万富翁
[16:27] I want your partner’s name. 我要你搭档的名字
[16:32] I only know where he’s running dubs. 我只知道他在哪里拷贝
[16:34] You better hope it’s enough. 你最好期望那是够的
[16:43] Houseboat ? 船屋?
[16:44] You sure this is the right place ? 你确定是这里吗?
[16:46] We’re gonna find out. 我们会查清楚的
[16:47] Good afternoon. 午安啊
[16:50] Are you the owner of record ? 你是这录影带的所有人吗?
[16:52] Brandon Pace. 布兰登.帕斯
[16:53] Good. 很好
[16:54] A warrant to search your place. 有张对你处所的搜索令
[16:58] Uh, there’s, there’s nothing back there. 呃,这里..,这后面什么都没有
[16:59] Just some clothes and stuff, I swear. 只有一些衣物跟家具,我发誓
[17:02] Just, uh… 只是,呃…
[17:03] Hey… 嘿…
[17:08] Oh, look at that. 噢,看看那个
[17:15] Mr. Pace… 帕斯先生…
[17:16] It’s not my movie. 那不是我的影片
[17:17] We’re aware of that. 我们已经注意到了
[17:18] No, really, I’m just the middleman. 不,真的,我只是中继人
[17:20] I dub them and ship them and the seller pays me a fee. 我录制,运送然后卖家会给我些钱
[17:23] So how many copies did you make of this, uh, 所以,这你做了多少拷贝出来了
[17:25] Cookie Devine video for your friend Connor Meade ? 给你朋友康诺.梅德的库琪.戴文录影带?
[17:29] Uh, I don’t… Connor… I don’t know who that is. 呃,我没有…康诺…我不知道那是谁
[17:31] You know, the contractor who gave you the master. 你认识的,就是给你原始拷贝的承包商
[17:34] All I know is a dude named Derek. 我只认识一个叫做德瑞克的家伙
[17:35] How many’d you make for Derek ? 你帮德瑞克拷贝多少了?
[17:38] Five thou. 五千份
[17:40] Really ? Only a few left. 真的吗?这只有一点
[17:42] Where’s the rest ? 其他的在哪呢?
[17:43] Truck came by this morning, picked them up. 今天早上有辆货车来,都载走了
[17:45] I need a proof of payment and the State Attorney may show you some leniency. 我需要支付证明,而州检察官 可能会给你些减罪条件
[17:49] Uh, attorney ? 呃,检察官?
[17:51] It’s Cookie Devine. 那是库琪.戴文
[17:53] It’s not like she hasn’t been in this position before. 那不像是她之前的
[17:56] You know what ? 你知道吗?
[17:58] You just blew your chance. 你刚毁了你的机会
[18:01] Turn around, you’re under arrest. 转过身去,你被捕了
[18:42] How’s our sticky substance ? 我们那卡在上面的物质怎样了?
[18:44] Where the cube should have been ? 这方块应该会在哪?
[18:45] Yeah. 对唷
[18:46] It’s a soft drink. Chappy’s Cola. 那是种软性饮料,恰皮可乐
[18:49] I thought that all soft drinks were made of high fructose corn syrup. 我以为所有的软性饮料都是由 高果糖与玉米糖蜜作的
[18:53] In the U.S., they are. 在美国,的确如此
[18:54] If you want cane sugar, you have to import it from Mexico. 假如你想要蔗糖作的,你得从墨西哥进口
[18:57] Soda snobs demand it 挑剔的苏打爱好者很需要那种的
[18:58] they say it tastes sweeter and cleaner. 他们认为那喝起来更甜且纯
[19:00] Are there any soda snobs working at the company ? 这家公司里有这种挑剔鬼存在吗?
[19:03] One. 一个
[19:03] I talked to Rachel, the world’s friendliest receptionist, 我跟瑞雪说过话,她真是全世界最友善的接待
[19:06] and she said she special orders it for a guy named Todd Simmons. 而她说她是为个名叫 陶德赛门斯的人特别订的
[19:09] What’s he do there ? 他在那是干嘛的?
[19:10] He’s a tester. 他是个测试者
[19:12] Just like our victim. 就跟我们的被害人一样
[19:13] Except Todd’s still alive. 我猜陶德还活着
[19:22] So, I was drinking a soda in Ron’s office yesterday morning. 所以,我昨天早上曾在朗的办公室里喝过汽水
[19:25] Just hanging out. 只是打发时间
[19:26] By the wall with your messenger bag ? 带着你的邮差包靠在墙边?
[19:29] Did you steal the cube, Todd ? 你偷了那个方块吗,陶德?
[19:31] Use it to weigh down the gas pedal ? 用它压在油门踏板上?
[19:44] I didn’t steal the cube. 我没有偷这方块
[19:46] I didn’t see a cube. 我没看到有方块
[19:54] Ron already told us that testers and programmers 朗已经告诉我们说测试者跟程式撰写员
[19:56] don’t hang out with each other unless they have to. 除非有必要是不可以在一起混的
[20:00] Do you want to revise your story ? 你想修改一下你的说法吗?
[20:03] Okay… 好吧…
[20:06] This job gives me a lot of tension sometimes. 这工作有时给我许多压力
[20:08] I, uh, self-medicate. 我,呃,自行服药
[20:11] Ron’s got the best weed. 朗可以拿到最顶级的草
[20:13] I snagged a blunt while he was in the men’s room. 当他在洗手间时,我撞到了个硬物
[20:15] That’s an interesting defense. 那是很有趣的抗辩
[20:18] Duquesne. 杜奎斯聂
[20:20] It did ? 是吗?
[20:20] Good. 很好
[20:22] Thanks, Valera. 谢了,瓦列拉
[20:22] Where’s your boss ? 你的老板在哪?
[20:24] Where is he always ? 他总能在那
[21:02] Get winded faster than I used to. 比我更喘
[21:06] Our lab just told us that the blood from your floor 我们的实验室刚告诉我们, 你地板跟滑板
[21:08] and the skateboard is also from our victim. 上的血迹都是被害人的
[21:10] Really ? 真的吗?
[21:11] Is this where I call my lawyer ? 我该找我的律师来了吗?
[21:13] No, it won’t matter. 不,那用不着
[21:14] Judge granted a warrant for everything in here off that blood. 法官发给我们张,针对在这 每件沾有血迹之物的搜索令
[21:24] Were you the only person being motion captured last night ? 你是昨晚唯一进行动态捕捉的人吧?
[21:26] Unlike most people, I really am the star in my own movie. 跟绝大多数人不同,我在 自己的影片中真的是个明星
[21:30] Then we’ll need all your footage. 那我们需要你所有的侧写带
[21:36] This is all the captured data from last night. 这是昨晚所有记载的资料
[21:38] What am I looking for ? 我要找的是什么?
[21:40] Basically, there are motion capture cameras all over the stage, 基本上,舞台上都是动态捕捉的摄影机
[21:43] and if Strong killed the tester, maybe he forgot and left the motion sensors on. 而假如史壮杀了那测试者,或许 他会忘记动态感应器还是开着的
[21:46] And that the murder was being recorded. 那样谋杀就会被纪录下来
[21:55] Why are you stopping it ? He’s just skating. 你干么停下?他正在滑
[21:57] Mm, but something isn’t right. 嗯,但有些是不对
[21:59] Look, 看
[22:00] This is the mo-cap from 这是昨晚的动态捕捉
[22:02] last night, when Strong was doing all of his toughest moves. 当史壮正在执行他最高难度的动作时
[22:06] And… 然后…
[22:07] this is the footage captured today when your were there. 这是今天你们到那时所捕捉到的侧写
[22:10] He didn’t do a 720 or a McTwist. 他没有作过个720度或是Mc翻转
[22:14] He’s taking it easy. 他用简单的方式进行
[22:16] Any way you can compare the height of the two figures ? 然后你可以来比对这两个人的高度吗?
[22:24] Well, our figures are two different sizes. 那个,这两个人的尺寸不同
[22:26] Which means they’re two different guys. 那表示他们是不同的两人
[22:28] Our vic wasn’t just messing around. 我们的被害人不只是被粗暴地对待
[22:31] He was a ringer. 他是个替代者
[22:33] Dave Strong is a fraud. 戴夫.史壮是个骗子
[22:37] Tyler, will you skip to the footage at the end of the night last night ? 泰勒,你能将这侧写快转到 昨晚最后的地方吗?
[22:40] Yeah. 可以
[22:45] Wait, play that back and loop it. 等等,把那段回放并且标记起来
[22:50] Whoa. 哇
[22:52] Is that your vic from the car accident ? 那是我们车祸意外的被害人吗?
[22:55] Yeah, there’s the blunt force trauma. 对,那是钝器重击外伤
[22:58] Still doesn’t explain how he ended up in the car. 但还是无法解释他怎会到车上去
[23:09] One thing’s for sure. It isn’t just motion capture, it’s a snuff video. 可确定一件事,那不是只动态捕捉, 那还是谋杀的录像
[23:24] We analyzed the footage from your motion-capture stage last night, Mr. Strong. 我们分析过了昨晚你们的动态 捕捉舞台上的侧写带,史壮先生
[23:28] All that P.R. about you skating your own tricks is a lie. 那全都证实了你自己执行 技巧动作的事是谎言
[23:33] It’s been Jake all along. 那都是杰克作的
[23:43] So what ? 所以呢?
[23:45] So, you’ve got millions of people shelling out 50 bucks for a sim title 所以,你已经从数百万人手里以每卷50
[23:50] of you doing your latest tricks. 的代价去买你的最新技法模拟带
[23:53] I don’t have time to skate anymore. 我没时间去溜滑板了
[23:56] Think my business runs on its own ? 你们以为我的生意会自已经营吗?
[23:59] I’ve got licensing issues to work out, 我得忙着去申请执照
[24:01] partnership deals, endorsements. 合作合约,背书保证
[24:03] Sounds incredibly corporate for a guy who used to tear it up in empty swimming pools. 就一个习于在空泳池里打混的人, 那些组合听来很不可思议
[24:07] So, I grew up. 所以,我成长了
[24:09] Jake didn’t. 杰克却没有
[24:10] I’d rather walk upright when I’m 50. 我宁可在五十岁时还能直挺挺地走
[24:12] And I paid him a pretty sum for his services. 而我就他的服务付给他很大一笔钱
[24:15] Were you afraid he’d tell people the truth about your deal ? 你怕他会告诉大众有关你们间的协议吗?
[24:18] Couldn’t, he signed a confidentiality clause. 他不能的,他签署了保密协议
[24:20] Besides, 况且
[24:21] I already trademarked every move he ever made. 我已经将他所作的每个动作都注册了
[24:24] And you’ll pass them off to a willing public as your own. 而你会跟大众告知那都是你自己亲身力行
[24:28] It’s called capitalism. 那称之为“资本主义”
[24:29] If you want to arrest me for that, 假如你们要为那逮捕我
[24:31] be my guest. 就请便吧
[24:32] Say whatever you want. 说你到底想要什么
[24:34] Otherwise, I’d like to go find a replacement. 否则,我要去找替身了
[24:39] Cynthia, 辛西亚
[24:40] – did you get anything for me ? – I do. – 有你收到要给我的东西吗? – 有的
[24:42] Can’t say it’s a slam dunk, though. 虽然不能说那是个slam dunk
[24:44] Your guy, Brandon Pace, was paid in money orders. 你那个家伙,布兰登.帕斯, 曾将汇票存入银行
[24:47] Six of them, to be exact. 正确地说是,其中六个
[24:48] Six of them ? 其中六件?
[24:49] A thousand dollars each. 每个都要上千元
[24:51] The institutions that issue money orders place monetary limits on them. 政策上规定发出邮政汇票,是有金额限制的
[24:54] But they don’t require I.D. to purchase, do they ? 但他们不会在购买时要求检视身分,不是吗?
[24:57] Nope, only to cash. 不,只对现金才会
[24:58] Tell me about the person who signed them. 告诉我签署的人是谁
[25:00] Derek Baldwin ? 德瑞克.包德温?
[25:02] Guy doesn’t exist. But I did learn one thing about him : 没现身过的那个人,但 我已经得知有关他的一件事
[25:05] he’s left-handed. 他是个左撇子
[25:06] I thought you couldn’t tell that from a writing sample. 我以为你无法从书写样本告诉我那个
[25:08] Well, normally, no. But there are some indicators. 呃,通常的情况是不行,但那有些指标
[25:12] I’ll flip through the sequence under infrared. 我会用红外线来扫视这片段
[25:18] Yes, I see. The ink becomes more and more smudged with each money order. 对了,我看到了,墨水在 每张汇票上变得越来越晕开
[25:22] This person wrote it with their left hand, the side of their palm 这人用左手来签发的,他的左掌
[25:25] dipped into the wet ink, and transferred it to the subsequent money orders. 盖在湿的墨水上,然后 将它给印在下一张汇票上
[25:34] So that narrows it down to about 所以将范围缩小至
[25:36] ten percent of the population. 人口中的那百分之十
[25:39] That help you at all ? 那能帮得上忙吗?
[25:50] As a matter of fact… 就事实上而言…
[25:53] it does help me. 的确有帮助
[25:55] Do me a favor 帮我个忙
[25:56] and compare this 将这个来与
[25:58] to the money orders. 汇票上的比对
[26:09] Slant proportion of the letters are similar. 字体倾斜的方向是相似的
[26:13] Take a look at how this person writes their lower case “d.” 看看这个人是怎么写小写的d
[26:17] The “d”‘s are identical, aren’t they ? 这些“d”是完全相同的,不是吗?
[26:20] Class characteristics show that people create a loop 典型的性格侧写显示,人们会在写下
[26:23] on the cursive “d” to complete the final downstroke. “d”时画个圈,来完成最后向下的那一笔
[26:26] Whoever wrote this just retraced the upstroke, 不管这是谁写的,他只重复了向上的笔划
[26:28] and didn’t connect it to the subsequent letter. 而没有让他与其他的字体连结
[26:32] And it also means that Sara was not the only one disguising her identity. 同时也指出莎拉不是唯一欺漫身分的人
[26:36] Thank you. 谢谢你
[26:37] All right, all right. I did it, all right ? 好啦,好啦!是我干的,可以了吧?
[26:39] I sold the tape. 我把带子给卖了
[26:41] You knew who Sara was from the beginning, didn’t you ? 你打从开始就知道莎拉是谁,对吧?
[26:45] You also knew the value of the tape. 你也知道这带子的价码
[26:47] No, no, no, I didn’t. 不,不,不,我不知道
[26:48] I just thought she was a sweet girl, I mean… 我只以为他是个甜美的女孩,我是说…
[26:51] I even felt guilty for asking her to do it in the first place. That’s why I tried to erase it. But when I went to look for it, it was gone. 打从开始要她那样我感到有点罪恶,那就是 我想洗掉的原因,但等我去找时,它已经不见了
[27:05] There’s only one person who could have taken it : 那时唯一有可能拿走它的人吗?
[27:09] the contractor. 承包商
[27:11] Hey, you ! 嘿,你呢?
[27:13] Hey, whoa, man, hold up a second. 嘿,哇,老兄,等等!
[27:15] – You stole my tape and I want it back. – Hey, hey, hey, hold up ! – 你偷了我的带子,我要拿回来 – 嘿, 嘿, 嘿, 等等?
[27:17] – That’s it. I’m calling the cops. – Okay, listen, – 就是那个,我要报警 – 好吧,听着
[27:19] I’m sorry. If I was with Cookie Devine, I’d put up billboards. 抱歉唷,假如我跟库琪.戴文在一起 我就会大出风头了
[27:23] Cookie Devine ? 库琪.戴文?
[27:26] You have no idea, do you ? 你不知道,对吧?
[27:32] I didn’t believe him. 我不相信他
[27:35] I couldn’t. 我不能
[27:39] So he showed me. 所以他给我看
[27:41] I’ve got 15 of her titles. 我有她的十五卷带子
[27:43] She’s a superstar. 她是个巨星
[27:56] I took her to meet my parents. 我带她见过我的父母
[27:59] And she was going to be the mother of my kids. She lied to me. 而她就要成为我孩子的母亲,她对我说谎
[28:01] She didn’t lie to you, Matthew. She just didn’t know how to tell you. 她没对你说谎,马修 她只是不知道怎么告诉你
[28:05] The copies this morning, where are they now ? 早上的那些拷贝,现在在哪?
[28:08] Gone. 不见了
[28:09] Okay. Who’d you sell them to ? 好吧,你把它们卖给谁了?
[28:10] I-I-I don’t know. Some company used to produce her old films. 我,我不知道,那些常制作她旧片的公司
[28:15] That’s all I need to know. 那就是我想知道的
[28:17] Do you want to call her, or should I ? 你想打电话给她,或是我来?
[28:22] Wolfe… 渥菲…
[28:24] check this out. 检查下这个
[28:26] I was looking for prints. I didn’t find any, but I did find this. 我正在找指纹,我什么也没找到, 但发现了这个
[28:33] – Oh, there’s orange particles jammed into the grip tape. – Yeah – 噢,有些橘色的东西卡在绳把上 – 没错
[28:36] some on each side of the board, right where the killer would have held it. 板子两面都有,那就可能是 凶手曾握过的地方
[28:41] What’s the substance ? 那物质是什么?
[28:43] It’s pollen. 花粉
[28:44] Now, I checked it under the scope, and I ran a comparison. 现在,我透过显微镜检视,然后比对过
[28:47] It’s from a lily. 那是百合的
[28:54] A lily… 百合花…
[28:57] Oh, man, 噢,老兄
[28:58] the receptionist at Strong Studios had flowers all over her desk. She sends them to employees’ wives and girlfriends. 在史壮工作室的接待员在桌上摆了些花, 她将那送给雇员的妻子与女友
[29:04] Okay. I’ll get over there. 好的,我会过去的
[29:13] And you pick all the flowers out yourself ? 你都是自己包装花的吗?
[29:14] Sure do. I even write a little note with each one. 当然,我甚至还写了每张小卡
[29:17] Seems kind of personal. 让那看来像是亲手写的
[29:20] Hey, I spend more time with their guys than they do. 嘿,我比她们更常待在他们身边
[29:22] Have you sent out any bouquets of lilies recently ? 你最近有送过百合吗?
[29:26] Probably an order went out yesterday. Here, let me check. 可能是昨天送出的,这里,让我查查看
[29:32] Yep. 有
[29:33] Here it is. “Lilies.” 就是这,“百合”
[29:35] Just one person got them, though. 虽然只有一个人
[29:37] Who ? 谁?
[29:38] Amber, Amber Haynes. 安柏,安柏.海斯
[29:41] What did the card say ? 卡片上写些什么?
[29:43] That one was… 那张是…
[29:45] “We’ll be together soon. I love you.” “我们很快就能在一起的,爱你.”
[29:52] Is there something wrong ? 有什么不对吗?
[29:55] Take a look at your destination. 看看你的投递处
[29:58] The flowers you sent to Amber Haynes, they went to Jake Sullivan’s address. 这些你送给安柏.海斯的花, 送到了杰克.苏利文的地址
[30:02] To his wife, Julie. 给他的妻子,茱莉
[30:04] Oh, no. 噢,不
[30:08] Is there something I can do ? 我能做些什么吗?
[30:09] You can give me her number, 你可以给我她的电话
[30:11] please. 拜�
[30:19] Hello, Maxine. 哈��,麦辛
[30:21] Maxine ? 麦辛?
[30:22] – Oh, Dr. Woods ! – Hi. – 噢,伍兹医生? – 嗨
[30:24] Hi. Uh, sorry. 嗨,呃,抱歉
[30:26] No one here ever calls me by my first name. Almost forgot I had one. 没人会在电话里叫我的名字. 我几乎都快忘了我有名字
[30:29] No worries, honey. Sometimes… 别担心,亲爱的,有时候…
[30:32] – Hey, you smell that ? – I’ve been smelling it all afternoon. – 嘿,你有闻到吗? – 我整个下午都有闻道
[30:35] It’s like… 那像是…
[30:36] – Ew. – Exactly. Should only smell that way in my building. – 恶 – 事实上,那是我屋里唯一的气味
[30:40] Here, Ryan, you want to help me in the garage ? 这里,莱恩,你要来车库帮我吗?
[30:42] Sure. What’s in the garage ? 当然,车库里有什么?
[30:45] Decomp. 腐败物
[30:53] Yeah, you’re right about the decomp, Alexx. 对呢,就腐败物的部分你是对的,亚丽
[30:56] It gets worse in here. 这更糟了
[31:04] – Here we go. – You find something ? – 就是这了 – 你找到什么了吗?
[31:08] Yeah, I think a… 是啊,我想是个
[31:09] size 11. 十一号的
[31:10] Now we’re getting somewhere. 现在,我们有些进展了
[31:12] What is it ? 那是什么?
[31:14] Well, unless I’m mistaken, looks like a contact burn. 呃,除非我弄错了,那看来像是接触性烧伤
[31:20] I gotta find the other end. 我要去看另外一端了
[31:25] You’re welcome. 欢迎光临
[31:28] Mrs. Sullivan, may I see your hands, please ? 苏利文女士,请问我能看看你的手吗?
[31:31] Why ? 为什么?
[31:32] Because pollen from lilies is one of the most persistent types of pollen. 因为百合花粉是最具持续性的花粉
[31:36] It flakes, 它是一点点掉落的
[31:38] it stains. 而且持久
[31:39] And it can lodge itself in the smallest of spaces. 而且可以卡在最细微的空间
[31:58] You received a bouquet of lilies 你收到了一束百合
[32:00] yesterday afternoon from your 是昨天下午从你
[32:02] husband, didn’t you ? 丈夫那送的,不是吗?
[32:06] I believed him when he said he was at work all the time. 当他说他都得工作时,我相信他
[32:11] To find out about her like that… 发现有“她”的存在时,就像是…
[32:28] Look, I know what it looked like, 听着,我知道那是怎么一回事
[32:30] but Jake wasn’t seeing another woman. 但杰克没跟其他女人约会
[32:33] – What ? – His office sent the flowers. – 什么? – 他的办公室送这花来
[32:36] The receptionist accidentally switched the two names. 接待员意外地把两个人名搞错了
[32:41] No. 不
[32:50] I went to see him last night. 我昨晚去见他
[33:25] Don’t lie to me. 别对我说谎
[33:26] I have proof ! 我有证明!
[33:27] I-I don’t even know a woman named Amber. 我,我不认识叫做安柏的女人
[33:29] Oh, I mean, why am I even fighting for you ? 噢,我是说,我干嘛要跟你吵?
[33:31] Look at yourself. Skateboarding at 35 ? 看看你自己,卅五了还滑滑板?
[33:34] You’re pathetic ! 你真可悲!
[33:35] Well, wait ! Wa… 呃,等等!什…
[33:47] He tried to tell me, but… 他试着告诉我,但是…
[33:49] I wouldn’t listen. 我没听进去
[33:57] I didn’t mean to kill him. 我不是有意要杀他的
[34:15] What are you doing ? I’m in the middle of a confession. 你在干嘛?我这的自白才进行了一半
[34:17] Wife got mad, and she hit him in the head with a skateboard. 妻子气疯了,而她用个滑板打了他的头
[34:19] She might have caused the blunt force trauma to his head, Eric, 头上的钝器击伤可能是她造成的,艾瑞克
[34:22] but she didn’t kill him. 但她没杀了他
[34:24] You confirmed C.O.D. ? 你确认了死因了吗?
[34:25] Just determined it : Jake Sullivan was electrocuted. 刚刚判断出来,杰克苏利文是被电击毙的
[34:28] Electrocuted ? 电击?
[34:29] Found a contact burn on his foot. 在他的脚上发现接触式灼伤
[34:32] You mean, where the electricity entered the body. 你是说,是电流进入的地方
[34:34] Electricity hits the body, 电流接触到身体
[34:35] nuclei in the skin cells stream in one direction. 皮肤的细胞核,朝着一个方向
[34:42] Shredded ear was the point of exit. 而被削掉的耳朵则是出口
[34:50] I didn’t know what to look for till I got the foot. 直到我看到脚之后才懂
[34:53] Okay, this explains the water on the mo-cap stage. 好吧,这解释了在动态捕捉舞台上的水
[34:56] What do you mean ? 你是说?
[34:57] We thought someone covered up the crime, 我们认为有人掩饰了现场
[34:59] but that was the crime. 但那还是犯罪
[35:01] And if she didn’t kill him, 而假如不是她杀了他
[35:04] who did ? 会是谁呢?
[35:12] All right. 好吧
[35:13] Yo ! 你!
[35:40] You just can’t leave her alone, can you ? 你就不能放过她吗,你?
[35:44] What do you want ? 你想干嘛?
[35:45] You know what I want. 你知道我要什么
[35:50] No way. I’ll get a court order. Those are bought and paid for. 不可能,我会拿法庭命令来,那些已经付款了
[35:53] This is stolen property, and I’m confiscating it. 这是偷窃而来的财物,而我正要没收
[35:56] These DVDs cost me $50,000. 这些dvd花了我五万块
[35:58] – How am I gonna make my money back ? – That’s your problem. – 我要怎样拿回我的钱? – 那是你的问题
[36:01] If you ever contact her again, it’ll be the last time you do. 假如你敢再接近她,那就会是你的最后一次
[36:45] That’s all right, Andy. 没事了,安迪
[36:50] Hey, man, nice job. Nice lein and rodeo. 嘿,老兄,干的好啊,
[36:52] Chill in my office, and I’ll see you in a bit ? 去我办公室休息,等会见你好吗?
[36:55] Is that the new Jake ? 那是新的杰克?
[36:56] That’s the new me. 那是新的我
[36:58] Do you mind ? I’m on a deadline. 你介意吗?我在赶时间
[36:59] Too bad, this is still a crime scene. 太糟糕了,这还是犯罪现场
[37:01] Don’t go far. 别走远了
[37:06] Okay… 好吧…
[37:08] water conducts electricity. 水导引了电力
[37:10] We found water over here. 我们在这发现有水
[37:14] The water cooler. Bottle’s empty. 饮水器,瓶子是空的
[37:38] Check it out. 看看这
[37:42] The outlet’s fried. 插座烧坏了
[37:44] Power cord’s been ripped out of the back of the water cooler. 电线被从饮水器后面拔了出来
[37:47] There’s something on the end of it. 末端上有些东西
[37:49] Skin ? 皮肤?
[37:50] Looks like it. 看来像是
[37:53] You know, our vic had a contact burn on his leg. 你知道,我们的被害人的接触点在脚部
[37:55] You take an electrical outlet, 你拿着电线插座
[37:57] a live wire, 通电中的
[37:58] you add water… 加入了水…
[38:01] You got a recipe for murder. 你发现了谋杀方式
[38:03] But how ? Nobody’s going to stand there and let themselves get fried. 但是怎么样的呢? 没人会站在这里让自己被烧焦
[38:06] I don’t think he was standing at the time. 我不认为他当时是站着的
[38:14] The cord was ripped out on purpose. 这电线是被故意剥开的
[38:17] Person used one hand as leverage. 这人用一支手当杠杆
[38:22] Wife hit him… 妻子打了他…
[38:24] let the electricity finish the job. 让电力来完成剩下的工作
[38:26] I don’t think it was a woman. 我不认为是女人干的
[38:28] The print’s too big. 这痕迹太大了
[38:34] Wait a minute. 等等
[38:36] Look at all the voids in the print. 看看痕迹的空白处
[38:38] Palm, 手掌
[38:39] the fingers 手指
[38:40] and the thumb. 还有拇指
[38:42] They’re the exact same spots 它们都有一样的斑点
[38:43] as the prints on the gear shift of Jake Sullivan’s car. 就跟在杰克.苏利文车内的排档上的一样
[38:47] Gear shift’s got a print. 排档上找到个指纹
[38:49] AFIS is gonna have a hard time with this one. 自动辨识系统辨识了很久
[38:52] Print’s smudged. 指纹被弄脏了
[38:54] There’s not much ridge detail. 没有多少线条的细节
[38:56] I thought they were smudges. 我以为那是被弄脏的
[38:59] They’re hyperkeratosis. 那是皮肤角质化过度症
[39:00] With constant friction, the surface of the skin thickens. 是由于经常性的摩擦, 皮肤的表层变得粗糙
[39:06] Prints get worn down, they disappear. 指纹被磨损,所以就消失了
[39:09] Our killer had calluses on his hands. 凶手的手上有老茧
[39:11] I can think of one person who might fit the bill. 我可以联想到一个可能跟那相符的人
[39:13] Why do you want to see my fingertips ? 你干嘛要看我的指尖?
[39:16] Because Jake Sullivan was electrocuted 因为杰克.苏利文是被电死的
[39:18] on the motion-capture stage by someone with calluses. 在动态捕捉舞台上,由某个有老茧的人
[39:20] Occupational hazard, for somebody 职业风险,对某些人来说
[39:22] who plays video games all day long. 整天玩电玩
[39:26] Let’s see, Todd. 来看看吧,陶德
[39:35] Can’t press “Escape” on that one. 那可不能按“跳出”就好了
[39:39] I put in three years with Dave Strong. 我跟着戴夫.史壮三年
[39:43] Stuffed in a cubicle… 被塞在个小隔间中…
[39:45] staring at a TV. My girlfriend left me. 盯着台电视,我女友离开了我
[39:47] I gained 20 pounds. 变胖了20磅
[39:49] No one forced you to stay there. 没人强迫你留在那
[39:50] Dave Strong did. Kept making promises. 但戴夫.史壮可以, 不断地许下承诺
[39:53] Then Jake was hired. 然后杰克被雇用了
[39:54] Walked around like he owned the place. 走来走去像是那是他所有的地盘
[39:58] I had seniority, but I was doing all the work. 我比较资深,但却要做全部的工作
[40:00] We’re in the final build, 我们已经要完成了
[40:02] and you got the entire programming 而你让全部的程式部门
[40:03] department twiddling their thumbs. 操弄他们的拇指
[40:04] I haven’t seen sunlight in two weeks. 我已经有两个星期不见天日
[40:07] Suck it up. What’s your problem ? 结束他 你的问题是什么?
[40:09] Why don’t you talk to Jake ? 你怎不去跟杰克说?
[40:12] What ? 什么?
[40:14] One of you is expendable, Todd. 你们其中一个人是消耗品,陶德
[40:17] Take a guess who that is. 猜猜看是谁啊
[40:24] We had a deadline. 我们有截止期限
[40:25] I was gonna tear him a new one. 我要把这人给换掉
[40:28] Then I saw him, just lying there. 然后我看到他,已经躺在那了
[40:31] Jake ! 杰克!
[40:34] What are you doing ? 你在干嘛?
[40:39] He must’ve hurt himself trying to skate like Dave. 假如他想像戴夫那样溜滑板, 他一定会伤了他自己
[40:44] It seemed so easy just to make it look like an accident. 让那看来像是意外,是太容易了
[41:18] It was so awful. 那都错了
[41:20] I could hear his teeth grinding… 我可以听到他的牙齿在摩擦…
[41:24] smell burning hair. 闻到头发烧焦的味道
[41:27] And then he opened his eyes. 然后他张开双眼
[41:35] He died, 他死了
[41:37] staring at me. 瞪着我看
[41:38] I… I freaked. 我…我吓坏了
[41:41] And you figured you had to get rid of the body. 而你以为你得把尸体丢掉
[42:05] What you don’t know is that Dave hired Jake to skate all his moves. 你怎不知道戴夫雇用杰克来表演他所有的动作
[42:10] His job as a tester was just for show. 他那测试员的身分只是给别人看的
[42:15] Dave didn’t favor Jake. He just needed him. 戴夫不喜欢杰克,他只是需要他
[42:22] Killing’s a lot easier in a video game, isn’t it? 杀人在电动游戏中容易多了,对吧?
[42:38] Lieutenant Caine, thank you for calling. 肯恩队长,谢谢你的来电
[42:47] Is this a copy of the tape ? 这是那带子的拷贝吗?
[42:49] That’s the master. 这是原本
[42:50] The other copies are being destroyed. 其他的拷贝都会被销毁
[42:53] The others ? 其他的?
[42:54] No one will ever see this tape. 不会有人看到这卷带子了
[43:00] Where’d you find it ? 你在哪找到的?
[43:02] I think I’m going to let Matthew explain that. 我想我会让马修来解释的
[43:12] At least I’m consistent. 结果我还是一样
[43:14] I always fall for the wrong guy. 我总是遇人不淑
[43:33] www.forom.com 谢谢观赏!
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme