时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Help. | 救命! |
[01:02] | Somebody. | 谁来帮个忙 |
[01:04] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天啊 |
[01:05] | There’s gas leaking out of the plane. | 有油从飞机上漏出来了 |
[01:07] | It’s going to blow. | 要爆炸了 |
[01:17] | – Anybody aboard ? – One more, Lieutenant, up front. | -还有人在机上吗? -还有一个,组长,在前舱 |
[01:33] | I think I got a broken leg. | 我想我的腿断了 |
[01:35] | I’m with the city, and I’m getting you out of here. | 我是警察,我会把你救出去的 |
[01:37] | Here we go. | 好了 [ CSI:Miami ― 犯罪现场:迈阿密篇 ] 【运钞机】 |
[02:22] | CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 17 – Money Plane | |
[02:29] | Transcript: Raceman | |
[02:33] | Synchro: Zenakyss, Checkdatas Seth Cohen & Roger222 | |
[02:50] | www.forom.com | |
[03:11] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[03:13] | Takeoff was clean. | 起飞时是没问题的 |
[03:16] | Suddenly, there was a flash. | 突然间,有道闪光 |
[03:18] | You say flash. You mean explosion, right ? | 你说的闪光,你是说爆炸吗,对吧? |
[03:20] | No, no, just a flash, um… | 不,不,只是到闪光,嗯 |
[03:23] | everything went green. | 所有的东西都变成绿色的 |
[03:26] | “Everything went green” ? | “所有的东西都变成绿色的”? |
[03:28] | Check his eyes, please. | 请检查他的眼睛 |
[03:38] | He has damage. | 他受伤了 |
[03:40] | Corneal scarring. | 角膜受伤 |
[03:42] | What could’ve caused that ? | 那是什么东西造成的? |
[03:43] | I don’t know, maybe a laser. | 我不知道,也许是雷射光 |
[03:45] | Wait. You mean someone from the ground ? We were… | 等等,你是说有人从地面上?我们… |
[03:47] | we were a quarter-mile up. | 我们在四哩高的地方 |
[03:48] | See, a five-milliwatt laser could reach two miles in the air, though. | 看好,虽然是五毫瓦的雷射, 但却能发射到空中两英哩高的位置 |
[04:00] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[04:03] | Yeah, Eric. Um… | 对了,艾瑞克,嗯… |
[04:05] | Call the control tower. I want a copy of the nav-aids. | 通知航管塔台, 我需要航管雷达资料的副本 |
[04:08] | I want to find out who brought this plane down. | 我要查清楚是谁让这飞机坠毁的 |
[04:30] | Hey, stranger. | 嘿,陌生人 |
[04:32] | John. | 约翰 |
[04:33] | Oh my goodness. | 噢,我的老天啊 |
[04:35] | – How’ve you been ? – Great. | -你怎会? -很好 |
[04:37] | You’re looking good. | 你看来还好 |
[04:40] | Thanks. I’m sorry. | 谢了,我很抱歉 |
[04:42] | I’m just surprised. I haven’t seen you in a while. | 我只是很讶异,有阵子没看到你了 |
[04:44] | Actually, this is my first week back. | 事实上,这是我回来上班的第一周 |
[04:46] | I’m acting as department liaison for the NTSB boys on the crash. | 我正在替国家运输安全委员会的人, 就空难进行训练课程 |
[04:50] | Oh, really ? So we’re gonna be working together. | 噢,真的吗?所以我们会一起工作了? |
[04:52] | Looks like it. | 看来应该是吧 |
[04:54] | I tried calling you a couple of times. | 我打过几通电话给你 |
[04:56] | It’s just, it’s been really crazy at the lab. | 只是,实验室真的很忙 |
[04:59] | Too crazy to pick up the phone, huh ? | 忙到连接电话的时间都没有吗? |
[05:05] | Hey, what’s up ? | 嘿,怎么了? |
[05:07] | Ryan Wolfe. Detective John Hagen. | 莱恩.渥菲,这是约翰.海根探长 |
[05:09] | Oh, Hagen. You’re, uh… | 噢,海根,你是,嗯… |
[05:10] | you’re Ray Caine’s old partner. | 你是雷.肯恩的老搭档 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:14] | That was me. | 的确是我 |
[05:16] | I’ll see you around, Calleigh. | 等会见了,卡莉 |
[05:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:22] | What was that about ? | 情况怎样? |
[05:24] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[05:26] | – He’s been on IOD. – Injured on duty ? | -他曾经IOD. – 在执勤时受伤? |
[05:29] | What was the problem ? | 原因是什么? |
[05:31] | I don’t know. Something about a bad back. | 我不知道,跟以前的坏背景有关 |
[05:33] | Yeah, I heard that one before. | 对了,我曾经听说过 |
[05:35] | What’s that supposed to mean ? | 那该代表什么呢? |
[05:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:39] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[05:42] | Couple guys I knew in patrol, | 我认识几个在巡警队的人 |
[05:43] | “bad back” meant they couldn’t get cleared by the department shrink. | “坏背景”表示他们并没有 被部门承认已经撇清关系了 |
[06:20] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[06:23] | In the hat, excuse me. | 戴帽子的,抱歉 |
[06:26] | Step away from the bags, please. | 请离开那些袋子 |
[06:28] | It’s all right. These belong to me. | 没关系的,那些都是我的 |
[06:29] | The bags are evidence in a plane crash, sir. | 这些袋子是空难的证物,先生 |
[06:32] | – Please step away… – Yeah, I know. I own the plane. | -请离开 -是的,我懂,这飞机是我的 |
[06:35] | Sean Walsh, | 西恩.华许 |
[06:36] | Air-Away Freight Systems. I’m just collecting my cargo. | 航空运输系统,我正在检视我的货柜 |
[06:39] | Mr. Walsh, looting is a felony. | 华许先生,非法窃取是重罪 |
[06:42] | Step away from the bags. | 离开这些袋子 |
[06:46] | Look, if I don’t get these checks | 听着,假如我没拿回这些支票 |
[06:47] | to Atlanta under deadline, | 并在截止日前缴回亚特兰大 |
[06:50] | a couple local banks are going under. | 几家地方银行就会破产了 |
[06:52] | How much was on the plane ? | 飞机上有多少钱? |
[06:54] | $1.2 billion. | 一点二亿美金 |
[06:55] | – Excuse me ? – 1.2 billion in checks | -抱歉? -一点二亿的支票 |
[06:59] | mortgages, car loans, company payrolls. | 抵押、车贷、公司的薪资 |
[07:02] | Every day, every check that’s written | 每天,每当有支票被开立 |
[07:04] | has got to be physically moved to a bank. | 都得确实送到银行去 |
[07:06] | Freight dogs move them. | 由狗腿子来运送 |
[07:08] | – Freight dogs ? – Yep. That’s what we call ourselves. | -狗腿子? -对啊,我们都是这样自称的 |
[07:11] | Ain’t exactly a glamour business. | 不是什么吸引人的行业 |
[07:12] | The bags stay here. | 这袋子留在这 |
[07:22] | All right, look. I know how this works. | 好吧,听着,我知道这的作业方式 |
[07:24] | – What’s it gonna take ? – I suggest you leave now, | -那要多久? -我建议你现在就离开 |
[07:26] | or you will be placed under arrest. It’s up to you. | 否则你就会被捕,这由你决定 |
[07:35] | You’re the man. | 照你说的办 |
[07:38] | The controller said the cargo jet | 航管人员说这架货机 |
[07:40] | was heading southeast on runway nine right. | 是从西南的右九跑道起飞 |
[07:42] | Well, there it is right there. | 那,这就是它的所在 |
[07:48] | The pilot says he was climbing. | 航管人员说他正在爬升 |
[07:55] | Hold on. Freeze it right there. | 等等,停在那 |
[07:57] | That’s it. | 就是那个 |
[07:58] | That’s where he lost control. The jet was banking left. | 那就是他失控的地方,这货机偏左了 |
[08:01] | Well, lasers travel in a straight line, so… | 呃,雷射是以直线发射的,所以 |
[08:04] | I can extrapolate a probable line of sight | 我可以将可能的范围推断出来 |
[08:07] | from the cockpit window to the ground. | 从驾驶员侧的窗户到地面 |
[08:12] | Gets us down to six blocks in the Gables. | 让我们将范围缩小到嘉柏斯区的六个街道 |
[08:14] | Laser guy was standing in that perimeter. | 发射雷射光的家伙就站在这附近 |
[08:18] | Or living there. | 或是住在那里 |
[08:22] | It’s about time you guys got here. | 你们总算是到了 |
[08:24] | I’ve been keeping a log. | 我曾经纪录过航程 |
[08:26] | You’re keeping a log? | 你正在纪录航程? |
[08:27] | Now, they’re supposed to be restricting takeoffs over the neighborhood between | 现在,他们应该要限制从十二点到早上六点 |
[08:30] | 12:00 and 6:00 a.m. But I’ve been hearing jet engines | 在这附近起飞,但是这星期 我还是会在每天午夜后 |
[08:32] | every night this week after midnight. | 听得到喷射引擎声 |
[08:35] | That’s not why we’re here. | 我们到这不是为了那个 |
[08:37] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[08:39] | What is it gonna take for you people to start paying attention? | 要怎样才能让你们来关注这个问题? |
[08:42] | Mr. Stamler, we are aware of the fact that you’ve filed numerous complaints | 施坦勒先生,我们注意到你曾经针对 |
[08:45] | against Miami International Airport, | 迈阿密国际机场投诉过很多次 |
[08:47] | and that you’re the leader of a group called | 而你也是个名为宁静天空 |
[08:49] | Citizens for Quiet Skies. | 的团体的领导人 |
[08:52] | I’m a community activist. | 我是个公众行动主义者 |
[08:53] | Yes, and it’s come to our attention, | 是啊,而那引起了我们的注意 |
[08:54] | Mr. Stamler, that you’ve threatened to bring down a plane. | 施坦勒先生,你意图造成架飞机失事 |
[08:58] | Miami International recorded a conversation last week. | 迈阿密国际机场上周纪录到一段通话 |
[09:01] | Like I told the police then, | 就像之前我告诉警察的一样 |
[09:03] | it was just talk. | 那是只是谈话 |
[09:04] | I wanted to be taken seriously. | 我想要被人更为重视 |
[09:05] | Well, a cargo jet crashed this morning. | 呃,今早有架货机坠毁了 |
[09:07] | Is that serious enough for you? | 那对你来说有够严重了吗? |
[09:09] | Well, it’s like I’ve been saying, that | 呃,就如我说过的 |
[09:11] | flight path is a threat to the whole neighborhood. | 那条航道对附近区域都造成威胁 |
[09:18] | It appears that the threat… | 那威胁 |
[09:21] | has come a little closer to home. | 显然太过靠近住家了 |
[09:27] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么? |
[09:31] | This is what I mean. | 那就是我所谓的 |
[09:34] | This is a green-diode laser. | 这是个绿色的半导体雷射 |
[09:37] | I bought it on-line. It’s not illegal. | 我上网买的,那违法了吗? |
[09:39] | It is if you use it to bring down an airplane. | 假如你造成飞机坠毁就是 |
[09:41] | – This is a joke, right? – I can assure you this is no joke. | -这是个玩笑,好吗? -我可以跟你保证这不是玩笑 |
[09:44] | You used this to blind the pilots on that plane. | 你用这个造成飞机上的驾驶失明 |
[09:55] | I was just trying to make a point. | 我只是想去标显出重点 |
[09:57] | You did, and now you’re under arrest. | 你的确办到了,而现在你被捕了 |
[10:00] | All I ever wanted was to live in a quiet neighborhood. | 我只是想在个安静的环境中生活 |
[10:02] | Yes, well, Mr. Stamler, | 那当然了,史坦勒先生 |
[10:03] | you just got your wish. | 正如你所愿了 |
[10:22] | I didn’t think these planes carried cash. | 我不知道这些飞机载的是现金 |
[10:24] | They don’t. Legally, the only thing they’re allowed to transport are checks. | 他们并不合法,唯一 被限制不准运送的就是支票 |
[10:29] | I found a bunch of cash already. | 我已经发现了一堆钞票 |
[10:31] | This whole operation’s looking very shifty. I’m gonna take this back to the lab. | 这整个过程看来非常有计划 我会把这带回实验室的 |
[10:35] | Want my help ? | 要我帮忙吗? |
[10:36] | Absolutely. It’s your investigation, too. | 事实上,这也是你的侦查案件 |
[10:55] | Calleigh ! | 卡莉! |
[11:00] | I’ll call Rescue. | 我会呼叫急救小组 |
[11:03] | No. No need. | 不,不必了 |
[11:05] | Think she was an innocent bystander ? | 你以为她是个无辜的旁观者吗? |
[11:08] | Her body’s not crushed. | 她的尸体没被撞击过 |
[11:09] | Looks like she was thrown from the plane. | 她看来像是被从飞机上丢下来的 |
[11:11] | The pilot didn’t say anything about having a passenger, did he ? | 驾驶没说过有乘客的事情,对吧? |
[11:13] | He was pretty shaken up. | 他已经被惊吓过度了 |
[11:16] | Look at the way she’s dressed. | 看看她的穿着 |
[11:17] | Party girl on a cargo flight ? Something is definitely hinky. | 在货机上的派对女孩? 有点非常诡异的感觉 |
[11:21] | Start with her eyes. | 从她的眼睛开始 |
[11:22] | They’re different colors, one blue, one green. | 两眼的颜色是不一样的 一只是蓝色的,一只是绿色的 |
[11:25] | Heterochromia ? | 虹膜异色症? |
[11:26] | I think there’s a simpler explanation. | 我想有简单些的答案 |
[11:33] | It’s a colored contact lens. | 那是角膜变色片 |
[11:36] | It’s Dior Blue. | 这是迪奥蓝 |
[11:40] | The other one’s missing. | 另外一只不见了 |
[11:42] | You call Alexx. I’m gonna find Horatio. | 你呼叫亚丽,我要去找何瑞修 |
[11:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:49] | We found a DB at the crash site. | 我们在失事现场找到具尸体 |
[11:51] | Female passenger. | 女性乘客 |
[11:54] | But it wasn’t a passenger plane. Was she killed in the crash ? | 但是机上没乘客,她是在钱堆里被杀的? |
[11:57] | Her liver temp was 87 degrees. | 她的肝脏温度是华氏87度 |
[11:58] | The body core temperature drops two degrees the first hour, | 身体的核心温度,头一个小时会下降两度 |
[12:02] | a single degree after that, right ? | 之后每小时降低一度,对吧? |
[12:04] | Which puts her time of death at midnight. | 这样推论她死亡时间是在午夜 |
[12:05] | She was dead before they put her on the plane. | 在被放上飞机前她就已经死了 |
[12:08] | – Where is she now ? – Alexx is posting her. | -她现在在哪? -亚丽正在验尸 |
[12:10] | Do you want me to talk to the pilot ? | 你要我去问驾驶的话吗? |
[12:12] | Not yet. We’ve got the body. | 还不用,我们已经找到尸体了 |
[12:13] | Let’s see what that tells, all right ? | 看看那能发现些什么,好吗? |
[12:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:18] | Alexx, | 亚丽 |
[12:19] | anything on the girl from the cargo jet ? | 在货机里的那女孩有些什么发现? |
[12:21] | Well, the good news is we’ve got an ID : | 呃,好消息是我们查到身份了 |
[12:23] | Caitlyn Townsend, 20, | 凯特琳.汤森,廿岁 |
[12:25] | Bal Harbour society girl. | 巴尔港的名媛 |
[12:26] | Family made their fortune in the citrus industry. | 家族是靠柑橘工厂起家的 |
[12:29] | What’s the bad news ? | 那坏消息呢? |
[12:30] | ID came from her family’s lawyers. | 是由家族律师来确认身份的 |
[12:32] | They’ve filed an injunction preventing us from doing an autopsy. | 他们已经对我们擅自验尸提出控诉 |
[12:35] | Well, any suspicious death requires one. | 呃,任何死因有疑的都需要验尸 |
[12:38] | They have no legal standing. | 他们没有法律根据 |
[12:39] | Well, the judge will go our way, | 呃,法官会站在我们这的 |
[12:41] | but they’ll tie it up in the court for at least a week. | 但他们会让这在法庭上耽搁起码一个星期 |
[12:43] | I can’t cut her until then. | 我得等到之后才能检验 |
[12:45] | And the trail will go cold. Options ? | 而后证据便会消失无踪,怎么选? |
[12:47] | Talk to the family. | 去跟家人谈谈 |
[12:49] | See what their objections are. | 看看他们反对的理由是什么 |
[12:51] | Or see what they’re hiding. | 或这者是他们想隐藏些什么 |
[12:58] | Chairs go around the back. | 椅子要围住后面 |
[13:00] | Champagne goes in the subzero. | 香槟要保持冰凉 |
[13:02] | Flowers go on the table by the pool. | 花要放在池边的桌上 |
[13:05] | May I help you ? | 我能帮些什么吗? |
[13:06] | Yeah, we’d like to speak to Mrs. Townsend. | 是的,我们想跟汤森女士谈话 |
[13:08] | I’m Heidi Dillon, her assistant. | 我是海蒂.迪龙,她的助理 |
[13:10] | She’s not taking visitors right now. | 她现在不想会客 |
[13:13] | Her daughter passed away. | 她的女儿刚刚过世 |
[13:14] | Her daughter’s death is why we’re here, Miss Dillon. | 我们正是为她女儿之死所以到这的,迪龙小姐 |
[13:16] | Any idea why she was on the cargo plane ? | 知道她为什么会在货机上吗? |
[13:19] | No. It doesn’t make any sense to me. | 不,我根本不知道 |
[13:22] | Is the family having a wake at the house already ? | 家族已经准备在这屋里守灵了吗? |
[13:26] | Caitlin ran a charity for troubled girls. | 凯特琳为问题少女主持了个基金会 |
[13:28] | This is their big fund-raising weekend. | 这周末是她们的募款派对 |
[13:30] | And you carry on even after the chairwoman’s dead ? | 即使主席去世了还是要举办活动? |
[13:33] | This charity was Caitlin’s legacy. | 这个基金会是凯特琳的遗产 |
[13:37] | She dedicated her life to these girls. | 她将她的人生奉献给这些女孩 |
[13:41] | Can’t even really believe she’s gone. | 我真的不敢相信她走了 |
[13:44] | Could I speak to her mother, please ? | 我能跟他母亲说个话吗,拜�? |
[13:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:02] | Mrs. Townsend… | 汤森女士 |
[14:07] | Ma’am, I’m sorry for your loss. | 女士,对于您的所失我非常遗憾 |
[14:12] | I understand that you oppose the autopsy. | 我了解你反对验尸 |
[14:14] | I don’t see any point of putting my daughter through that. | 我看不出我女儿有什么必要得经过那种手续 |
[14:17] | The plane crash killed her. | 她死于坠机 |
[14:19] | I don’t believe that’s the case. | 我不相信案件是那样的 |
[14:26] | What do you mean ? | 你想说些什么? |
[14:27] | I’m not sure yet, and that’s why I need your help. | 我还不确定,而我需要您的协助 |
[14:34] | No, she’s suffered enough. | 不,她已经受够了 |
[14:37] | Ma’am ? | 女士? |
[14:42] | Caitlyn had a heroin addiction. | 凯特琳有海洛因毒瘾 |
[14:46] | Dropped her down to 90 pounds. | 让她瘦了九十磅 |
[14:49] | You understand that the court will authorize the autopsy in a few days | 你了解法庭将在几天后准许验尸 |
[14:52] | that’s state law. | 那是州法 |
[14:54] | Please. | 拜� |
[14:57] | Please don’t cut my daughter open. | 拜�不要把我女儿切开 |
[15:01] | She’s at peace now. Can’t you just let her be ? | 她现在安祥了,就不能 让她能去得好点吗? |
[15:09] | Ma’am, maybe there’s a way we can preserve that peace, okay ? | 女士,或许我们有能保持 她的安祥的方法,好吗? |
[15:16] | A virtopsy. | 用断层透视的 |
[15:18] | A virtual autopsy is not covered in the injunction. | 以断层扫瞄来验尸, 不会造成表面的伤害 |
[15:22] | Any excuse to try something new. | 任何用来试验新方法的理由 |
[16:01] | Most of the injuries are commensurate with the plane crash. | 大多数的外伤都跟坠机相称 |
[16:03] | Broken bones, | 骨折 |
[16:05] | but no bleeding or bruising in the muscle tissue surrounding them. | 但是周遭的肌肉组织没有出血或是挫伤 |
[16:08] | Meaning they broke postmortem. | 这表示是在死后才弄断的 |
[16:10] | Yeah. But Mrs. Townsend did us quite a favor. | 没错,但汤森女士帮了我们个大忙 |
[16:14] | Look at her lungs. They’re saturated. | 看看她的肺脏,都被浸渍了 |
[16:17] | See those spots ? | 看到那些小点了没有? |
[16:18] | Indicate aspiration. | 那表示是气泡 |
[16:20] | If we’d cut into her, | 假如我们把她切开 |
[16:21] | the pressure in the lungs might have released, | 肺脏中的压力就会逸散 |
[16:25] | and we might never have found it. | 而我们就不会发现它了 |
[16:26] | Found what, Alexx ? | 发现什么,亚丽? |
[16:28] | Caitlyn Townsend drowned. | 凯特琳.汤森是溺毙的 |
[16:30] | In what, I can’t tell yet. | 至于是什么造成的,我还不知道 |
[16:32] | Maybe I can help there. | 那方面或许我帮的上忙 |
[16:37] | Mr. Rydell. | 雷德尔先生 |
[16:38] | Eric Delko, Crime Lab. | 犯罪实验室的艾瑞克.戴柯 |
[16:40] | Glad to see you’re out of surgery. | 很高兴看到你度过手术了 |
[16:43] | Yeah, I’m going to have pins in my leg the rest of my life. | 是啊,我余生都得在腿上别上别针了 |
[16:45] | It’s better than your copilot. He’s still unconscious. | 那已经比你的副驾驶好多了, 他依旧昏迷不醒 |
[16:48] | Yeah. Man, I can’t believe this happened. | 是啊,老兄,我不敢相信这会发生 |
[16:51] | Talk to me. What did happen, exactly ? | 告诉我,到底发生了什么? |
[16:53] | How did Caitlyn Townsend die ? | 凯特琳.汤森是怎么死的? |
[16:56] | Uh, Caitlyn Townsend ? | 啥,凯特琳.汤森? |
[16:58] | She was a passenger on your flight. | 她是你机上的乘客 |
[17:01] | What, you’re telling me there was a girl on the plane ? | 什么,你是说飞机上有个女孩? |
[17:02] | Yeah, a dead girl. | 对,一个死了的女孩 |
[17:06] | Hey, man, I don’t know anything about that. | 嘿,老兄,我什么都不知道 |
[17:08] | Swap-outs happen on these routes so fast, checks are in and out in 60 seconds. | 这条线上的物流速度很快, 支票在六十秒内进出 |
[17:19] | So, she came on with the bag of checks ? | 所以,她是跟着这些袋支票进来的? |
[17:22] | Listen, pit stops, I’m maintaining the plane. | 听着,在中继站,我都待在机上 |
[17:24] | Copilot’s in charge of cargo. | 副驾驶才负责货物 |
[17:25] | And conveniently, he’s in a coma. | 而现在,他仍在昏迷状态 |
[17:29] | Look, man, I’m telling you the truth. | 听着,老兄,我跟你说的是真的 |
[17:31] | All right, check the freight manifest. | 够了,去检查货物的载货单 |
[17:33] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:34] | And if you’re lying, well, | 而假如你在说谎,那 |
[17:37] | I know where to find you. | 我知道在哪找到你 |
[17:51] | Think we’ll get a print ? | 你想我们会找到指纹吗? |
[17:53] | I certainly hope so. | 我非常希望能如此 |
[17:57] | So, Calliegh… | 所以,卡莉… |
[18:01] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想要跟你谈谈 |
[18:05] | Calleigh Duquesne ? | 卡莉.杜奎斯聂? |
[18:07] | Mr. Elliot. | 艾略特先生 |
[18:10] | Peter Elliott, Secret Service. | 特勤人员彼得.艾略特 |
[18:12] | Detective John Hagen. | 约翰.海根探长 |
[18:14] | How you doing ? | 你怎么样? |
[18:15] | So, how can I help you ? | 所以,我怎么帮你? |
[18:16] | Well, anytime this much cash shows up, so do I. | 呃,只要有这么多钱出现时,我就会出现 |
[18:19] | Oh, yeah, I was wondering why I didn’t see you | 噢,对了,我还在奇怪怎么没看到你 |
[18:20] | on that counterfeiting thing a couple weeks back. | 就是几个星期前那件伪钞案 |
[18:22] | I worked it with Horatio. | 我跟何瑞修一起办案 |
[18:24] | And I do not even rate a hello ? | 而我却连声哈��都没听到? |
[18:27] | I came by. | 我有经过 |
[18:27] | You weren’t here. | 你不在 |
[18:30] | This is all the money you recovered from the plane site ? | 这就是你在失事现场找到的所有现金? |
[18:32] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:34] | Freshly bundled cash like this has to be a special request from the Federal Reserve. | 像这样的新钞应该都有联邦储备局的特别记号 |
[18:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:39] | You see this number here ? | 你看到这里的号码了吗? |
[18:40] | That tells us which Federal Reserve issued this bundle. | 那告诉我们这捆是由哪个储备局登记的 |
[18:43] | E5 is Richmond, | E5是里其蒙 |
[18:45] | so I just enter a serial number, | 所以我只要输入序号 |
[18:47] | and with my very high security clearance… | 以及我那非常高机密的证号… |
[18:51] | Bingo. Cash was requested by a Hamilton Solomon, Biscayne Mutual in Miami. | 宾果!这钞票是由迈阿密比斯坎 合作金库的汉弥尔顿.所罗门申领的 |
[18:56] | Great. I’ll drive. | 太好了,我来开车 |
[18:58] | John, I’ll talk to you later. | 约翰,我晚点跟你谈 |
[18:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:00] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:14] | Mr. Solomon, you requested $500,000 in cash | 索罗门先生,你申领了五十万现金 |
[19:17] | from the Federal Reserve. | 从联邦储备局 |
[19:19] | Who was it for ? | 那是要给谁的? |
[19:21] | We honor this type of request for special clients. | 我们为特别的客户承办这种申请 |
[19:25] | And who was so special this time ? | 而这次是谁那么特别呢? |
[19:29] | Caitlyn Townsend. | 凯特琳.汤森 |
[19:30] | She had a fund-raiser last night. | 她昨晚举行了个募款餐会 |
[19:32] | Big donors write her checks, | 捐款大户开给她支票 |
[19:33] | I turn them into cash. | 我将它们转为现金 |
[19:38] | Half a million dollars in cash ? You don’t find that suspicious ? | 五十万的现金? 你没发现有什么歧异之处吗? |
[19:40] | I assume that money goes back into the charity. | 我以为那些现金将会存回基金会 |
[19:43] | How do you suppose the cash ended up on a cargo jet that crashed this morning ? | 你知道那些现金出现在今早坠毁的货机之上吗? |
[19:46] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[19:48] | Couriers took the cash out… | 存户将钱提走 |
[19:56] | like always. | 很平常的事情 |
[19:58] | “Always” ? | “平常”? |
[19:59] | So, this is not the first time ? | 所以,这不是第一次了? |
[20:02] | As I said, Caitlyn is a very special client. | 就如同我所说过的, 凯特琳是非常特别的客户 |
[20:07] | Caitlyn is dead, Mr. Solomon. | 凯特琳死了,所罗门先生 |
[20:08] | What ? | 什么? |
[20:10] | We’d like to see those charity checks, please. | 我们想看看那些基金会的支票,拜� |
[20:40] | They’re perfect. | 她们都很完美 |
[20:42] | All properly endorsed. | 都有收款人的背书 |
[20:43] | I checked the signatures myself. | 我自己检查签名的 |
[20:44] | Actually, I don’t think she signed them at all. | 事实上,我不认为都是她签署的 |
[21:06] | Afternoon, gentlemen. | 下午好,各位男士 |
[21:08] | Mrs. Townsend, | 汤森女士 |
[21:09] | your daughter’s charity was for runaway girls. | 你女儿的基金会是给逃家少女的 |
[21:12] | Your models are wearing bikinis. | 你的模特儿身着比基尼 |
[21:14] | This event’s been scheduled for over a year. | 这场聚会已经筹划一年了 |
[21:16] | Because that’s the way Caitlyn wanted it, right ? | 因为那是凯特琳要的,对吧? |
[21:19] | I’m honoring my daughter’s wishes. | 我很尊重我女儿的期望 |
[21:21] | Can I help you with anything else ? | 我还能帮你们什么吗? |
[21:22] | Yes, I’m anxious to hear about her account at Biscayne Mutual. | 是的,我正为了你女儿在 比斯坎合作金库的帐户担忧 |
[21:27] | I don’t handle the finances. Was it charity-related ? | 我不处理财务方面的事情 那是基金会的吗? |
[21:30] | In theory. | 理论上是 |
[21:31] | Then you’ll have to talk with Nick Marshall. | 那你得跟尼克.马歇尔谈 |
[21:33] | He co-chairs the foundation with Caitlyn. | 他是基金会的副主席 |
[21:36] | And where would we find Mr. Marshall ? | 我们要到哪找马歇尔先生? |
[21:37] | He’s in the office. | 他在办公室里 |
[21:40] | Through the bikinis. Perfect. | 可以穿过这些比基尼女郎,真好 |
[21:55] | Taking a pass on your own party, Mr. Marshall ? | 可以请你离开你们的派对一下吗,马歇尔先生? |
[21:57] | I’m not much in the mood. | 我正好没心情 |
[21:59] | You understand. | 你了解的 |
[22:01] | How close were you with Caitlyn ? | 你跟凯特琳有多亲近? |
[22:03] | I met Caitlyn when she wasn’t all that different from the girls we’re helping. | 我遇到凯特琳时,她还跟我们 现在所帮助的女孩没什么两样 |
[22:06] | I was her counselor. | 我是她的辅导员 |
[22:08] | She asked me to help run her foundation. | 她请我来帮她经营基金会 |
[22:10] | Caitlyn’s signatures on these foundation checks | 凯特琳在基金会支票上的签名 |
[22:13] | are perfectly uniform. | 都非常的工整 |
[22:15] | And nobody signs their name the same way twice, | 没有人总能以同样的方式签名 |
[22:18] | let alone 100 times. | 而且是超过百次 |
[22:20] | I noticed that, | 我注意到那个 |
[22:22] | you have a check signing machine over there. | 你那边有台支票签署机 |
[22:24] | Caitlyn’s wrist cramped up endorsing all those checks. | 凯特琳的腕关节没法签所有的支票 |
[22:28] | I’ve seen these before. | 我曾经看过这个 |
[22:41] | User puts any kind of writing instrument into the machine. | 使用者在机器里装入任何书写范本 |
[22:46] | Its nib… | 那是沾水笔 |
[22:48] | hooks into a signature matrix. | 挂进签名的模型 |
[22:52] | The matrix template turns and guides the pen. | 随后模型的楔子就会指引笔顺 |
[23:03] | A letter-perfect signature every time. | 每次都签出完美的签名 |
[23:06] | To answer your next question, the only person with | 为了要回答你接下来的问题, 除了凯特琳本人之外 |
[23:08] | access to that machine other than Caitlyn was me. | 能使用这机器的人只有我 |
[23:11] | I’m not surprised. So, you endorsed the checks, | 我并不讶异这点,所以, 是你在这些支票后面背书 |
[23:13] | turned them into cash and attempted to transport them out of the state. | 将它们变现后,然后打算将它们运出本州 |
[23:18] | I’m not embezzling from my own charity. | 我没有从自己的基金会里偷钱 |
[23:24] | Give me a name. | 给我个姓名 |
[23:27] | No, I won’t hurt this foundation. | 不,我不会伤害这个基金会 |
[23:28] | Or risk losing the trust of the girls we’re trying to help. | 或是冒着让这些我们正在 帮助的女孩丧失信任的风险 |
[23:31] | How civic-minded of you. | 你还真是热心公益啊 |
[23:39] | What’s that ? | 那是什么? |
[23:41] | It’s a signature matrix from a signing machine. | 那是签名机里的签名模型 |
[23:44] | Where’d you get it ? | 你从哪里拿来的? |
[23:45] | Nick Marshall, Caitlyn Townsend’s partner. | 尼克.马歇尔,凯特琳.汤森的合伙人 |
[23:47] | Cool. Let’s have a look. | 酷啊,来看看吧 |
[24:25] | That’s Heidi Dillon, the mother’s assistant. | 那是海蒂.迪龙,母亲的助理 |
[24:28] | Runaway, theft, | 逃家少女、盗窃 |
[24:30] | fraud, drug possession. | 诈骗、滥用药物 |
[24:33] | Guess she’s one of the charity’s success stories. | 我猜她是基金会的成功案例之一 |
[24:36] | Why are your prints | 为什么你的指纹 |
[24:37] | on Caitlyn’s signature matrix, Heidi ? | 会出现在凯特琳的签名模型上,海蒂? |
[24:40] | Cause she asked me to set up the machine for her. | 因为她请我去帮她设定机器 |
[24:42] | Detective Salas looked into your background. | 萨拉斯探长查过你的背境 |
[24:45] | You rehabbed at FutureMore | 你跟凯特琳.汤森 |
[24:47] | at the same time as Caitlyn Townsend. | 同时都在富丘摩尔接受康复治疗 |
[24:49] | Yeah, we looked out for one another. | 是啊,我们因此遇到彼此 |
[24:51] | Caitlyn had everything, and even with all that money, she still ended up on the street. | 凯特琳什么都有,非常有钱, 但她还是流落街头 |
[24:55] | So, she got you a job when you got out ? | 所以,当你离院时,她给了你份工作? |
[24:57] | Yes. She talked her mom into hiring me. | 是的,她请他母亲雇用我 |
[24:59] | And you repaid the kindness by stealing from them ? | 而你却以偷钱来回报她们的善心? |
[25:02] | I didn’t steal, | 我没有偷钱 |
[25:03] | I set up Caitlyn’s machine. She wasn’t mechanical. | 我替凯特琳设定机器,她是个机器痴 |
[25:08] | Where’d you get those cuts on your arms ? | 你的手臂是怎么割伤的? |
[25:10] | Um, from picking up palm fronds in the back yard. | 嗯,因为在后院捡棕榄叶所以割伤的 |
[25:13] | Are you sure you didn’t have an altercation with Caitlyn last night ? | 你确定你昨晚跟凯特琳没有起过争执吗? |
[25:17] | You think I killed her ? | 你以为是我杀了她? |
[25:20] | Did you ? | 你有吗? |
[25:22] | That’s your job to figure out, isn’t it ? | 查清楚是你的工作,不是吗? |
[25:42] | Can I help you ? | 我能帮你忙吗? |
[25:43] | Looking for evidence of a cat fight under her nails. | 采集她指甲下抓伤的证据 |
[25:46] | I already scraped. | 我已经采过了 |
[25:47] | Didn’t find anything. | 什么也没发现 |
[25:49] | But I do have a copy of Caitlyn Townsend’s tox report. | 但我有凯特琳.汤森的毒物检验结果 |
[25:52] | – Was she back on drugs ? – No. | -她又喀药了吗? -没有 |
[25:54] | The girl was clean. But substance we suctioned out of her lungs had high levels of glucose. | 这女孩是清白的,但是我们在她肺脏 所采的物质则含有高浓度的葡萄糖 |
[26:00] | Could be some sort of soda, | 可能是来自于某种苏打 |
[26:03] | vitamin water. | 维他命饮料 |
[26:04] | Or champagne. | 或是香槟 |
[26:06] | Caitlyn’s fund-raiser last night was at Rev, | 凯特琳昨晚的募款餐会在雷夫 |
[26:08] | the new club on Collin Street. | 那是柯林街的新俱乐部 |
[26:11] | – I’m gonna find out what happened. – Little late. | -我要去查看看发生过什么 -有点晚了 |
[26:13] | Horatio sent Calleigh and Delko. | 何瑞修让卡莉跟戴柯去了 |
[26:29] | Must have been only the high rollers in here last night. | 昨晚这一定只有招摇人物来参加 |
[26:32] | The lower the profile, the bigger the check. | 越低调的人,捐的钱越多 |
[26:37] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[26:39] | Champagne bowl. | 香槟盆 |
[26:41] | There’s something floating in it. | 上面有个东西浮着 |
[26:55] | That’s Dior blue if I’ve ever seen one. | 那是我找不到的迪奥蓝 |
[27:08] | This is our primary crime scene. | 这里是刑案的第一现场 |
[27:17] | I found hair. | 我发现头发 |
[27:25] | Signs of a struggle. It looks like Caitlyn gave one last pull. | 挣扎的痕迹,看来像是凯特琳最后的反抗 |
[27:30] | Got something else. | 还有别的 |
[27:32] | Print from some kind of work boot. | 同样的工作靴的痕迹 |
[27:35] | And not the kind you’d wear to an event like this. | 但你在场聚会中绝对不会穿这样的靴子 |
[27:38] | Let’s find out who crashed this party. | 来查明白是谁毁了这场派对 |
[27:52] | Excuse me ? | 抱歉? |
[27:54] | Can I help you, ma’am ? | 我能帮你吗,女士? |
[27:56] | I’m Calleigh Duquesne with the Crime Lab. | 我是犯罪实验室的卡莉.杜奎聂斯 |
[27:59] | What’s in the bags, Mr. Walsh ? | 这些袋子里面有什么,华许先生? |
[28:02] | What else ? | 还有什么? |
[28:03] | Checks. | 支票 |
[28:05] | No bodies this time ? | 这次没有尸体了吗? |
[28:09] | This is about that girl y’all found. | 这是跟你们找到的女孩有关的事吧 |
[28:11] | I heard about it. | 我听说过了 |
[28:13] | I wish I could help you. | 希望能帮你们忙 |
[28:15] | Be careful what you wish for. | 对你期望的事情要小心点 |
[28:19] | Now, I don’t know what you mean by that. | 现在,我不知道你们在说什么 |
[28:21] | I think you do. | 我想你知道的 |
[28:23] | We found this at the crime scene, | 我们在凶案现场找到这个 |
[28:25] | Club Rev. | 雷夫俱乐部 |
[28:26] | Our lab found aviation grade hydraulic fluid, and my guess is you were there, and this is a match to your boot. | 我们实验室发现了航空等级的防水胶,而 我猜想你到过那,而这会跟你的靴子相符 |
[28:32] | You want to save me the trouble ? | 你想帮我省了这些麻烦吗? |
[28:37] | Look. | 听着 |
[28:39] | Look, I got a call | 听着,我接到电话 |
[28:41] | from Nick Marshall, late. | 是尼克.马歇尔打来的,很晚了 |
[28:43] | Told he had one more package for me. | 说他还有个包裹要交给我 |
[28:45] | And you didn’t ask questions ? | 而你没问是什么? |
[28:47] | I showed up, she’s just lying there. | 等我出现时,她已经躺在那了 |
[29:06] | And then what was gonna happen ? One of your pilots was gonna dump her over the Atlantic ? | 然后发生了什么事?你的一位驾驶 准备要把她丢在大西洋里面? |
[29:12] | Look, I don’t mean any disrespect, | 听着,我没有任何的不敬 |
[29:15] | but that dead body is just freight. | 但这具尸体只是件货品 |
[29:17] | There’s no law against transporting her. | 载运她又没有违法 |
[29:23] | Did Nick Marshall tell you who killed her ? | 尼克.马歇尔有告诉你是谁杀她的吗? |
[29:25] | No. Just told me that he needed it cleaned up. | 不,他只告诉我他要清理善后 |
[29:30] | Well, unfortunately for you, Mr. Walsh, that is against the law. | 呃,对你而言,很不幸地, 华许先生,这违法了 |
[29:34] | It’s called being an accessory. | 这称为从犯 |
[29:46] | Sean Walsh says you helped him dispose of Caitlyn’s body. | 西恩.华许说他帮你丢弃凯特琳的尸体 |
[29:52] | Look… | 听着… |
[29:54] | she went all Single White Female on me. | 她对我而言不过是个单身的白人女子 |
[29:57] | – Caitlyn did ? – No, | -凯特琳有吗? -不 |
[29:58] | Heidi Dillon. | 海蒂.迪龙 |
[30:05] | You know what they say. You can take the girl out of juvie, but, uh… | 你知道他们怎么说的吗, 你可以将女孩带离观护所,但是… |
[30:08] | Heidi Dillon. | 海蒂.迪龙 |
[30:11] | That how you hurt your hand ? | 那是她弄伤你的手的原因吗? |
[30:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:16] | No good deed goes unpunished, right ? | 没有好的行为会不受到处罚的,对吧? |
[30:18] | That’s what they say. | 那是他们说的 |
[30:21] | What are you doing ? Come on. | 你在干吗?够了 |
[30:28] | What-What have I done ? What have I done ? | 我干了什么? 我干了什么? |
[30:30] | Is she dead ? | 她死了吗? |
[30:33] | I think so. You got to get out of here. Come on, get out of here. | 我想是的,你得离开这里, 快点,离开这里 |
[30:37] | So you called your friend instead of the authorities. | 所以你叫你朋友来解决问题 |
[30:40] | People find out one of my girls killed Caitlyn… | 如果人们发现你的女孩杀了凯特琳… |
[30:42] | Well, | 那 |
[30:43] | charities don’t really recover from publicity like that. | 基金会无法从那样的打击中复原的 |
[30:46] | You may not, either. | 同样地,你也不会 |
[30:51] | Hey, John. How’s it going ? | 嘿,约翰,结果怎样? |
[30:53] | Maybe I should ask you the same question. | 或许我该问你同样的问题 |
[30:56] | What do you mean ? | 你想说的是什么? |
[30:58] | What’s with you and the Secret Service guy ? | 你跟那个特勤有什么吗? |
[31:01] | We’re colleagues. | 我们是大学同学 |
[31:03] | Not that it’s any of your business. | 那跟你没有关系 |
[31:05] | I can make it my business. | 我可以让他与我有关 |
[31:08] | Walk away, John. | 走开,约翰 |
[31:09] | Are you sleeping with him ? | 你跟他上床? |
[31:10] | This conversation is over. | 谈话到此结束 |
[31:14] | What if I don’t want it to be over ? | 假如我不想呢? |
[31:16] | Then you better remember what I do for a living. | 那你最好记得我的工作是什么 |
[31:19] | Calleigh… | 卡莉… |
[31:44] | Hey, I got your message. | 嘿,我收到你的简讯 |
[31:45] | Have the results on that hair from the crime scene. | 现场找到的头发的结果好了吗? |
[31:49] | Almost all the roots had tags. Must have been some fight. | 全都带有毛囊,一定有过打斗 |
[31:52] | Yeah, it was a fight to the death. | 是啊,对死者来说有场打斗 |
[31:54] | – What did you find ? – DNA matches Heidi Dillon. | -你发现了什么? – DNA跟海蒂.迪龙相符 |
[31:58] | Confirms Nick’s story. Mind if I keep this? | 那证实了尼克的陈述,介意我拿走吗? |
[32:01] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[32:03] | Something’s not adding up. | 还有些事没算上去 |
[32:04] | I’m finished with them. | 我跟那处理好了 |
[32:49] | So, what’s the deal? You guys are gonna arraign me or not? | 所以,问题是什么?你们到底要不要控告我? |
[32:52] | You can drop the act, Heidi. | 你可以承认,海蒂 |
[32:53] | Oh, like I’ve never heard that before. | 噢,像是我从没听说过似的 |
[32:55] | We know where Caitlyn was murdered. | 我们知道凯特琳是在哪里被谋杀的 |
[32:57] | And we found your hair there. DNA confirms it. | 我们在那找到你的头发, DNA结果证实了 |
[33:00] | And? | 然后呢? |
[33:01] | And I ran some tests | 我做过些测试 |
[33:02] | to see if you were on anything at the time. | 来查清楚你当时是否有服用什么 |
[33:04] | I’m clean. | 我是清白的 |
[33:05] | I swear to God. | 我可以发誓 |
[33:06] | I have been since I got off the street. | 从我离开街头我就戒了 |
[33:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:09] | Only aberration was a marked increase | 只有叶酸过量才会造成 |
[33:11] | of folic acid. | 那样 |
[33:14] | You’re pregnant, aren’t you ? | 你怀孕了,对吧? |
[33:19] | About ten weeks. | 大概十周了 |
[33:21] | Who’s the father ? | 父亲是谁? |
[33:24] | Nick Marshall. | 尼克.马歇尔 |
[33:26] | Is that what you and Caitlyn were fighting over ? | 那就是你跟凯特琳争执的原因吗? |
[33:28] | Fighting ? | 争执? |
[33:30] | Your hair, remember ? | 你的头发,记得吗? |
[33:32] | Look, I was freaking out. | 听着,我当时疯了 |
[33:34] | I’d just told Nick I was pregnant. | 我才刚跟尼克说我怀孕了 |
[33:37] | Heidi ? | 海蒂? |
[33:40] | What’s wrong ? | 怎么了? |
[33:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:42] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[33:43] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:45] | I screwed up, Caitlyn. | 我弄砸了,凯特琳 |
[33:48] | I really screwed up. | 我真的弄砸了 |
[33:50] | What’s the point ? | 重点是什么? |
[33:51] | You guys think I’m guilty, right ? | 你们以为我有罪,对吧? |
[33:53] | Heidi, | 海蒂 |
[33:55] | pregnant women take folic acid | 怀孕的妇女服用叶酸 |
[33:56] | to prevent birth defects in their babies. | 用来预防胎儿的营养缺乏 |
[33:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:00] | So ? | 所以呢? |
[34:01] | It means you care about this child. | 那表示你有替这孩子着想 |
[34:02] | Why take the fall for murder ? | 为何要犯下谋杀的错误? |
[34:07] | ‘Cause I’ll just end up here anyway. | 因为我只能那样 |
[34:12] | Or is it because you’re scared ? | 或者是因为你害怕? |
[34:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:15] | You know, you know so much– tell me what else I am. | 你知道,你懂得那么多来告诉我我是谁 |
[34:19] | No, that’s it. | 不,那是 |
[34:21] | You’re just scared. | 你只是吓坏了 |
[34:30] | I’m not gonna deny I had a relationship with Heidi. | 我会否认我与海蒂有关 |
[34:33] | She’s 19. We were consenting adults. | 她已经十九岁了,我们都默许了,都是成人了 |
[34:34] | Till you found out she was pregnant. | 直到你们发现她怀孕了 |
[34:37] | You didn’t consent to that, did you ? | 你没有默许那,对吧? |
[34:39] | I’ll take a paternity test. | 我会进行亲属鉴定 |
[34:41] | If I’m the father, I’ll honor my financial obligations. | 假如我是父亲,我会慷慨提供财务援助 |
[34:43] | With embezzled funds. | 藉由侵占基金 |
[34:45] | Right, Nick ? | 对吧,尼克? |
[34:47] | I didn’t embezzle any money. | 我没有侵吞任何钱 |
[34:48] | Heidi did that. | 是海蒂干的 |
[34:50] | That’s a rather sophisticated move | 那对个十九岁的人而言 |
[34:51] | for a 19 year old. | 是个太过复杂的举动 |
[34:52] | You sure you didn’t put her up to it and allowed her to take the risk ? | 你确定你没有逼她并且 准许她去冒这样的险吗? |
[34:56] | If she got help, | 假如有人帮她 |
[34:58] | it wasn’t from me. | 那不会是我 |
[35:00] | The cash on the plane– | 在飞机上的现金– |
[35:02] | you figure out where that money was going, | 你查清楚这些钱是要送到哪的 |
[35:04] | you’ll find out what you’re looking for. | 你就会发现你在查的事情 |
[35:12] | This flight plan says the cargo jet was heading to Atlanta, | 飞行计划中说明货机的目的是亚特兰大 |
[35:14] | loaded with mortgage checks. | 跟着抵押的支票一起运送 |
[35:16] | Not to mention all that embezzled cash from Caitlyn Townsend’s charity. | 不要去在意从凯特琳.汤森 基金会里被盗领的现金 |
[35:20] | Where do you think it was going ? | 你认为那是要往哪去的? |
[35:22] | A bank ? | 银行? |
[35:23] | There’s over a thousand banks in Atlanta. | 亚特兰大那的银行超过一千家 |
[35:25] | This could take a while. | 这可能要花点时间 |
[35:27] | Unless we’re not looking in the right place. | 除非我们注意的不是正确的位置 |
[35:29] | It seems like Atlanta wasn’t the first stop. | 看来亚特兰大不是第一站 |
[35:31] | There was a secondary destination ? | 还有其他的目的地? |
[35:35] | “CHS.” | |
[35:36] | It’s an airport identification code. | 那是机场代码 |
[35:38] | Charleston, South Carolina. | 南卡的查雷斯顿 |
[35:40] | Well, I bet they didn’t think we’d find that. | 呃,我猜他们没想到我们发现了 |
[35:44] | What do you see ? | 你在看什么? |
[35:46] | Treasury database. | 财政部资料库 |
[35:47] | Deposits over 10,000 have to be reported to the Feds. | 寄存金超过一万就必须回报给联邦 |
[35:51] | That’s right. Anything under, it doesn’t raise a red flag. | 那就对了,只要在那以下,都不会被注意 |
[35:53] | It does now– banks track | 现行的银行作业方式 |
[35:54] | unusual deposit patterns under 10,000. | 通常寄存的底线都在一万以下 |
[35:56] | When they find one, | 等他们发现一个 |
[35:57] | they file a Suspicious Activity Report. | 他们就会被列入嫌疑活动通报中 |
[36:01] | Hey, wait a minute. Check that out. | 嘿,等等,看看那个 |
[36:04] | The Pummelo Corporation. | 普梅洛公司 |
[36:06] | 31 deposits, all cash. All between $5,000 and $9,000. | 卅一笔寄存,全都是现金, 额度都在五千到九千之间 |
[36:11] | So? | 所以呢? |
[36:12] | A pummelo is a large Asian fruit with a thick outer skin. | 普梅洛(文旦)是一种大型有厚皮的亚洲水果 |
[36:15] | Wow, you really know your citrus. | 哇,你真的很了解柑橘类的水果 |
[36:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:19] | So does Sophie Townsend. | 所以是苏菲.汤森 |
[36:21] | Her family made millions of dollars in the Florida citrus industry. | 她的家族在佛罗里达的 柑橘工业上赚了非常多钱 |
[36:29] | Lieutenant, I’ve told you everything I can about my daughter. | 队长,我已经告诉过你所有 关于我女儿我所能知道的事了 |
[36:32] | This is not about your daughter, Mrs. Townsend. This is about you. | 这与你的女儿无关,汤森女士,这跟你有关 |
[36:37] | Do I need to get a lawyer ? | 我需要律师吗? |
[36:38] | Something to think about. | 有些是被提到 |
[36:40] | Why don’t you tell us about the Pummelo Corporation ? | 你怎没告诉我们有关普梅洛公司的事? |
[36:45] | In my world, there are certain… | 在我的世界中,有许多的 |
[36:48] | expectations. | 可能性 |
[36:50] | The pressure to live up to the family name. | 活在家族光芒下的压力 |
[36:53] | You have money. | 你有钱 |
[36:56] | The citrus freeze two years ago ruined us. | 两年前冷冻的柑橘毁了我们 |
[36:58] | We were flat broke. | 我们几乎破产了 |
[37:01] | My husband died, Caitlyn went back into rehab, and I had to make choices. | 我丈夫死后,凯特琳回来进了疗养院, 所以我必须做出决定 |
[37:05] | Choices as in looting your daughter’s charity, | 机会就在你女儿的基金会上 |
[37:08] | right ? | 对吧? |
[37:10] | You had Heidi Dillon | 你有海蒂.迪龙 |
[37:12] | do the dirty work. She used a signing machine | 去做肮脏的工作,她操作签名机 |
[37:14] | to forge Caitlyn’s signature onto the contribution checks. | 去假造凯特琳的签名,签在捐款支票上 |
[37:17] | Turned them into cash and deposited them in your Charleston account. | 然后将她们变现并且 寄存于你在查雷斯顿的帐户中 |
[37:20] | Heidi only did what I asked her. | 海蒂只做了我所吩咐的事情 |
[37:23] | How about murder ? | 那谋杀呢? |
[37:24] | Did she do that ? | 是她做的吗? |
[37:26] | Lieutenant Caine, | 肯恩队长 |
[37:28] | I have done some horrible things, | 我干了些可怕的事情 |
[37:30] | but I did not kill my daughter. | 但我没有要杀了我女儿 |
[37:32] | Then you will allow me | 那你会准许我 |
[37:33] | to perform the formal autopsy so I can figure out who did. | 去进行正式的验尸, 让我能查出是谁干的吗 |
[38:14] | Found this in the stomach contents. | 在胃容物中找到这个 |
[38:16] | Number 11 cuspid. | 第十一颗犬齿 |
[38:18] | She swallowed her own tooth. | 她是自己吞下去的 |
[38:20] | Didn’t show up in the Virtopsy. | 在断层扫瞄时并没有显示出来 |
[38:22] | MRI doesn’t read bones, | 断层扫瞄解读不出骨骼 |
[38:24] | only marrow. | 只有骨髓 |
[38:26] | Alexx, | 亚丽 |
[38:26] | you can’t swallow after you’re dead. | 死后是不可能吞下的 |
[38:29] | Right. | 没错 |
[38:29] | Means this tooth didn’t come out in the plane crash. | 这表示这颗牙并不是在坠机时掉下来的 |
[38:32] | It means she was hit while she was still alive. | 表示她在生前被撞击 |
[38:34] | It took a lot of force. | 那需要很大的外力 |
[38:36] | She was hit hard. | 她被撞的很惨 |
[38:38] | I doubt a female could have landed that punch. | 我怀疑女性能有那么大的力气 |
[38:46] | Alexx, the thing about getting hit is | 亚丽,造成撞击的物品 |
[38:48] | the hitter receives a mark, too, don’t they ? | 也会留下印记,不是吗? |
[38:52] | Got anyone in mind ? | 有想到是谁了吗? |
[38:53] | No good deed goes unpunished. | 不好的行为结果不受到处罚 |
[38:59] | Let’s get this thing airborne. | 把这东西空运 |
[39:00] | I want to make it to Spider Key while the sun’s still up. | 我想在日落前抵达Spider Key |
[39:03] | Yes Sir. | 是的,先生 |
[39:03] | You going somewhere, Nick ? | 你要去什么地方吗,尼克? |
[39:07] | Taking a couple of days off. I thought I’d head out to the Keys. | 放几天假,我想要去Keys |
[39:12] | I think you mean a short hop | 我想你说的是趟短程飞行 |
[39:15] | to a Caribbean country with no extradition laws. | 去个没有引渡法的加勒比海国家 |
[39:21] | You just don’t quit, do you ? | 你就是不肯放弃,对吧? |
[39:23] | Not in my vocabulary. | 那不在我的字典之中 |
[39:25] | How many times do I have to tell you ? | 我得告诉你几次呢? |
[39:26] | I had nothing to do with Caitlyn’s death. | 我跟凯特琳的死无关 |
[39:29] | The laceration on your hand tells me otherwise. | 但在你手上的割伤却不是那样说的 |
[39:32] | – It’s just a scratch. – It’s a fight bite. | -那只是个抓伤 -那是在冲突中被咬伤的 |
[39:36] | The human mouth is loaded with bacteria. | 人类的口腔中带有细菌 |
[39:48] | You’re not making any sense. Why would I do that to her? | 你一点道理也没有,我干麻要那样对她? |
[39:52] | Heidi’s unplanned pregnancy, Nick. | 海蒂意外怀孕,尼克 |
[39:54] | You were supposed to protect these girls. And Caitlyn found out. | 你应该要来保护这些女孩的, 而凯特琳发现了 |
[39:59] | I can’t believe this ! This is my charity ! | 我不敢相信! 这是我的基金会! |
[40:01] | How many other girls have you done this to ?! | 你对多少人干了这种事情? |
[40:02] | Caitlyn, you’re overreacting. Calm down. | 凯特琳,你的反应太过度了,冷静下来 |
[40:05] | I am calm, Nick. | 我很冷静,尼克 |
[40:07] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[40:08] | Are you kidding me ? | 你是在开玩笑吗? |
[40:09] | When I first met you, you were a junkie. | 我第一次看到你时,你是个人渣 |
[40:12] | I kicked heroin. Now I’m kicking you. | 我之前踢走海洛因, 现在我则是要踢走你 |
[40:15] | Don’t you turn your back on me. | 不准背对着我 |
[40:29] | She was a spoiled, | 她被宠坏了 |
[40:30] | little rich girl with a $1,000-a-day habit. | 有钱的小女孩,还有个 每天得花上千元的习惯 |
[40:34] | I introduced her to the right people, I got her into the right parties. | 我将她介绍到良善的人们, 我让她进入到好的派对之中 |
[40:38] | I worked my ass off for her. No vacations, no overtime. | 我全心全力替她工作, 没有休假、没有加班费 |
[40:43] | I created Caitlyn Townsend. | 我创造出凯特琳.汤森 |
[40:51] | That didn’t give you the right to destroy her. | 那并不让你享有毁掉她的权利 |
[41:00] | Yeah ? | 是吗? |
[41:01] | You know that vacation you never got ? | 你知道那种假期是你从未享受过的吗? |
[42:27] | You knew he killed Caitlyn, didn’t you ? | 你知道他杀了凯特琳,对吧? |
[42:30] | You saw him. | 我看到他 |
[42:32] | Why didn’t you say anything ? | 那你怎什么都不说呢? |
[42:34] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[42:36] | So you were just gonna take the fall ? | 所以你就想来承担过错? |
[42:38] | Nick just, you know, he gets so angry, I just… I couldn’t risk it. | 尼克只是,你知道的, 他那么生气,我只是…我不能冒险 |
[42:43] | You were afraid he’d kill you. | 你担心他会杀了你 |
[42:47] | I was afraid he’d kill us. | 我担心他会杀了我们 |
[42:56] | www.forom.com | 谢谢收看! |