Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] Here you go, miss. 给你,小姐.
[00:24] Purse-snatching, sector one. 在第一区有扒手
[00:26] On it. 知道了
[00:38] There he is. 就是他了
[00:39] Hey! Security! Stop! 嘿!安全警卫!停下来!
[00:45] Out of the way! 让个路!
[00:59] Stupid ass. 蠢蛋
[01:00] Give me the purse. 把皮包给我
[01:02] What is this stuff? 这东西是什么?
[01:16] Holy mother… 噢!天啊
[01:30] Alexx… 亚丽
[01:32] what do we got? 我们有什么收获?
[01:34] New one, Horatio. 全新的,荷瑞修
[01:36] Poor thing’s covered in slime, and it’s not suntan oil. 可怜的东西带着笑容而那不是仿晒油
[01:40] I’m sending it to Trace. 我将它送到迹证组去了
[01:42] What are the marks on the face and neck? 在脸上跟颈子上的记号是什么?
[01:46] Puncture wounds. 戳刺的伤口
[01:48] Two rows of ’em. Couldn’t tell you what made ’em. 有两道痕迹,无法让你得知是什么造成的
[01:52] What in the world happened to you, sweetie? 亲爱的,你到底发生了什么?
[01:55] We get an ID? 我们找到身分证明了吗?
[01:56] Yeah, uh, friend identified her as Tanya Fhurman from Chicago, 是的,她的友人指认出她 是来自芝加哥的坦雅.胡曼
[02:01] here to celebrate her 21st birthday. 到此来庆祝她的廿一岁生日
[02:03] Well, she won’t have a 22nd, will she? 呃,她无法欢度她的 廿二岁生日了,不是吗?
[02:06] Friend said she came down to drink mojitos and catch some sun. 她朋友说她来这里喝杯 mojitos并且作日光浴
[02:09] Well, it looks like… 呃,那看来像是…
[02:10] something… 别的东西….
[02:12] caught her. 掳获了她
[02:20] CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 15- Identity
[02:26] Subbed by the “Team CSI [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed by the “Team CSI: [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed by the “Team CSI: M [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed by the “Team CSI: Mi [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed by the “Team CSI: Mia [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed by the “Team CSI: Miam [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed by the “Team CSI: Miami [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed by the “Team CSI: Miami” Subbed by the “Team CSI: Miami”: [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:27] Transcript: Raceman Synchro: OrionDeBmk, Checkdatas and Roger222 〖第十五集〗
[02:49] www. csi-teams. fr. st www. forom. com 【身分】
[03:00] Go on. Take just one more. 快点! 再拿一个就好了
[03:01] I’ll drink you guys under the table. 我会在��面下跟你们喝一杯
[03:03] You mean bed. 你是说床铺
[03:06] You believe these people? 你相信这些人?
[03:07] No reason why a little homicide should interrupt your sun time. 一件小小的谋杀案没理由 妨碍了你做日光浴的时间
[03:20] Well, look who’s here. 呃,看看是谁来了
[03:21] Horatio and Alexx filled us in out front. 何瑞修跟亚丽,把我们给叫来了
[03:23] Surprised they had anything to say. 很讶异他们会有要说的事
[03:25] No COD, no eyewits. 没有死因,没有目击证人
[03:26] So what do you have? 所以你有什么收获?
[03:30] You’re looking at it. That’s the crime scene. 你正在看着呢,那是个刑案现场
[03:32] All right, look, you snap, I’ll dust. 好吧,听着, 你们快点动作,我会整理
[03:34] Okay. 好的
[03:41] What is this stuff? 这东西是什么?
[03:43] We’ve never seen anything like this before. 我们从没见过像这样的东西
[03:50] Excuse me. 抱歉
[03:52] Can you help me? 你们能帮我吗?
[03:55] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[03:56] I got it, Delko. 我找到了,戴柯
[04:02] I know you’re dealing with a bigger thing, but, um, 我知道你正在处理大事,但是,嗯
[04:04] my purse was stolen this morning, and I think that Security might’ve recovered it? 今早我的皮包被偷了,然后 安全警卫可能找到了吗?
[04:08] Yeah, yeah, they did. Patrol gave it to us. It’s the chain of custody. 没错,没错,他们找到了, 巡警将那给了我们,那是处理程序
[04:11] Do you have any identification? 你有任何证明吗?
[04:13] In my purse. 在我的皮包内
[04:15] Right. 好的
[04:17] Hey, I got you covered. 嘿!我帮你掩饰
[04:23] Well, I’m just grateful you got the guy. That handbag cost me half a paycheck. 呃,我只是很高兴你们抓到那家伙 那个皮包花了我一半的薪水呢
[04:27] All I need is your name, date of birth and social. 我需要的指示你的姓名 出生日期跟社会安全号码
[04:31] Karla Jane Gardner. July 21, 1980. 998-87-2646. 卡拉.珍.嘉德纳一九八零年七月廿一 ,号码是998-87-2646.
[04:36] Okay, perfect. Perfect. 好的,很好
[04:39] All I have to do is run your license. 我所要做的只有检查你的驾照
[04:46] That’s a nice picture. 那照片拍得很好
[04:48] Thank you. 谢谢你
[04:51] Uh-oh. 嗯-噢
[04:53] What? 有什么事吗?
[04:54] Your license has been flagged. 你的驾照有被注记
[04:57] You’re wanted for fraud. 你因为诈欺被通缉
[04:58] No, I’m not. 不,我没有
[05:00] Uh, you haven’t paid your car loan in six months. The bank has filed charges. 嗯,你有六个月没缴车贷, 银行提起告诉了.
[05:03] I know, but not against me. 我知道,但不是对我
[05:06] Are you Karla Gardner? 你是卡拉.嘉德纳?
[05:07] Yes, but there’s this girl impersonating me. 是的,但是有个女孩冒用我的姓名
[05:09] Oh, yeah? She do your accent, your mannerisms, stuff like that? 噢,是吗?她仿冒你的口音, 你的姿态,是像那样的吗?
[05:12] She stole my identity. 她偷了我的身分证
[05:14] I write checks to my creditors. She drains my account while they’re in the mail. 我寄支票给我的债权人, 当邮送时她窃取了我的帐号
[05:16] I get charged with fraud every few months. 我每隔几个月就被控诈欺
[05:19] That’s why I carry this. 那就是我之所以带着这的原因
[05:25] “Affidavit of Fraud”… 诈欺宣示书
[05:29] Federal Trade Commission. 联邦交易委员会
[05:30] Identity theft site told me to get it. 身分被窃协助告诉我要去拿到这个
[05:32] The FTC can’t file criminal charges against this person, but it does help in situations like this. 联邦交易委员会的档案无法对这样的人 进行刑事起诉,但的确可帮助像这样的情况
[05:43] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[05:45] It’s not your fault. It’s not anyone’s fault. That’s the problem. 那不是你的错,也不是其他人的错, 那是个问题
[05:48] But if I find this girl, and she ends up dead… 但假如我发现这女孩 她最后死了
[05:52] You know, if that’s a bona fide threat, I’m going to have to detain you. 你知道的,假如那是真的恐吓, 我会将你扣留
[05:55] It’s wishful thinking, okay? 那是大家期望的,对吧?
[05:59] Really. 真的吗
[06:02] Okay. 好吧
[06:09] Alexx, 亚丽
[06:10] the liquid on the girl is gastric acid. 在这女孩身上的液态物质是胃酸
[06:14] Then I’m not crazy, ’cause I’m pretty sure these puncture wounds are teeth marks. 我真的没疯,因为我非常确定 这些戳刺伤是齿痕
[06:17] Something devoured this poor girl head-first. 某种生物先是把这可怜女孩的头给吞下
[06:22] She was passed out from too many mojitos. 她因为饮用过多的 mojitos而醉倒了.
[06:26] Something with a very strong stomach. 某种生物有很强壮的胃
[06:30] Pythoncholic acid? 蟒蛇的胆碱酸?
[06:33] Horatio, you telling me it was a snake? 何瑞修,你是说那是条蛇?
[06:34] Could be a python or a boa, maybe as large as 200 pounds. 可能是条蟒蛇或是冉 可能有约两百磅大
[06:50] Makes sense. Got petechiae, 有道理,找到了淤斑
[06:53] several broken ribs. 几条断了的肋骨
[06:55] She had the life squeezed out of her. 她是被挤压窒息而死的
[06:59] Every time you breathe out, the snake tightens his grip, doesn’t he? 每当你呼出一口气, 蛇就会再缩紧些,不是吗?
[07:12] After she was dead, snake swallowed her. Got your slime. 在她死后,蛇就将她吞下, 让你全身都沾满黏液
[07:16] Explains the nasty teeth marks. They’re from walking up her. 那就可以解释这些紧密的齿痕 为何在她身上呈现一阶阶的分布
[07:20] So one question, Horatio: 所以有个问题,何瑞修
[07:24] where’s a snake like that come from? 像那样的一条蛇是打哪来的?
[07:26] That is a very good question, Alexx. Excuse me. 那是个很棒的问题,亚丽,抱歉了
[07:29] Eric? 艾瑞克?
[07:32] Yeah? 什么事?
[07:33] Yeah, okay. 对了
[07:36] No way I heard that right. 我听来觉得不对
[07:38] At least now we know what we’re looking for. 起码我们知道要找的是什么
[07:40] But snakes don’t normally go after humans. Why attack the girl? 但蛇通常不会噬人.��为何会攻击这女孩?
[07:44] Probably because she was sunburned. Snakes use infrared to track their prey in the dark. 很有可能是因为她晒黑了 蛇在黑暗中都是以红外线来追踪猎物的
[07:48] They have, uh, heat-detecting pits around their mouths. Gives them a thermal image of the prey. ��们会,嗯,以口部感应热度, 让��们获知猎物的热型态
[07:56] So we know how it found her. How do we find it? 所以我们知道��是怎么找上她的, 但我们怎么找到��呢?
[07:58] Well, unlike humans, snakes don’t go far from the scene of a crime. 呃,与人类不同, 蛇不会远离犯罪现场
[08:02] Usually look for a dark, snug place. They move along walls, in, uh, crevices… 通常只要往暗处、避荫处找 它们会沿着墙里,裂缝
[08:08] So think like a snake. 所以设想自己是条蛇
[08:10] – If you see it, don’t try to catch it yourself. – You don’t have to worry about that. 假如你发现��,不要尝试自行捕捉 你不用担心这点
[08:51] Delko, I got something. 戴柯,我找到什么了
[08:57] So, what have you got? 所以,你找到的是?
[08:59] That slime. 那种黏胶物质
[09:01] Here you go. 就这了
[09:03] One, two, three… Atta girl… 一、二、三…做得好
[09:06] Follow it with this guy. 带着这人跟着��
[09:07] Excuse me. 抱歉
[09:08] MDPD. I’m going to have to ask you to get off the bed. 迈阿密戴德警方.我想请你起床一下
[09:11] – Dude, could it wait? – Sure. 老兄,不能等等吗? 当然了
[09:13] The big snake under there’ll eventually come out. 在这下面的大蛇随时都可能跑出来
[09:15] Snake?! 蛇?
[09:15] Hey, slowly, slowly. 嘿!慢点!慢点!
[09:18] Let’s go. 走了
[09:20] Want to help the lady? 想要帮这位女士忙吗?
[09:24] This hole in the mattress… 在这床垫内的洞
[09:37] Got you. 抓到了
[09:41] Delko, you said snakes don’t like to travel? 戴柯,你说蛇不喜欢迁徙?
[09:43] That’s right. 没错
[09:44] Check that out. Broken branch. 看看那个,断了的枝条
[09:47] Maybe came out of the window, down the tree? 可以通过这窗到树下?
[09:55] – Led right to the cabana. – Girl never saw it coming. 直通那栋小屋 女孩根本没看到��过来
[09:58] I hope not. 我希望没有
[10:04] What the hell are you doing? 你们到底在干吗?
[10:07] Apprehending the suspect. 逮捕嫌犯
[10:09] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:18] Give me a hand, Frank. 法兰克,帮我个忙
[10:38] Think I’m going to be sick. 我想我快病了
[10:40] Relax. It’s dead. 放轻松点,��死了
[10:43] How’d that happen? 那怎会发生呢?
[10:44] I don’t know. Necropsy will tell us. 我不知道, 验尸结果将会告诉我们的
[10:46] I’m going to call H. 我要打电话给老何
[10:49] If the snake was in one of those rooms, that means someone checked it in. 假如这蛇在其中一间屋里, 那表示是有人放��进去的
[11:01] Got something on the window ledge. 在窗缘上找到些东西
[11:04] Scales. 鳞状物
[11:06] – Same color as the boa. – Gentlemen… 跟那蚺的颜色一样. 各位
[11:09] Front Desk says a Low Dawg Productions booked this room. 柜��说是间罗坦产业预约的这间房
[11:12] Who is Low Dawg Productions, Frank? 法兰克,罗坦产业是什么东西?
[11:14] Offshore holding company out of the Bahamas. 在巴哈马的外商控股公司
[11:16] No taxes, no liabilities. 不用缴税,没有负债
[11:18] Okay, let’s figure out who owns it. 好吧,看看公司是谁的
[11:19] – I do love a challenge. – All right, Frank. 我真的很喜欢挑战 够了,法兰克
[11:22] Check this out. 看看这个
[11:24] That may have been how they got the snake in here, Eric. 这可能就是他们是怎么把蛇给弄来的,艾瑞克
[11:27] Yeah. 没错
[11:29] Answers one question and raises another. 解答了一个疑问, 但却又出现另一个问题
[11:32] Is that a tooth? 那是个牙齿吗?
[11:33] Yeah. 是的
[11:34] Too small to be from our snake, and it’s definitely not human. 对我们的蛇来说是太小了, 但却绝对不是人类的
[11:37] Okay, let’s get it to the lab and figure out what else we’re dealing with. 好吧,拿回实验室去看看 我们要对付的是什么东西
[11:41] All right. 好了
[11:44] Excuse me. Can you help me? I’m looking for CSI Wolfe? 抱歉,能帮我个忙吗? 我在找鉴识科的渥菲?
[11:48] Speaking. 请说吧
[11:49] A policeman at the Dominick said that you had my purse. A guy snatched it from me this morning. 在多明尼克的警察说你拿走了我的皮包, 就是今天早上我被人偷走的那个
[11:53] Karla. You’re Karla? 卡拉,你是卡啦?
[11:56] Oh, please do not tell me that she did it again. 噢,请别告诉我,她又干了一次
[12:01] A girl showed up about my age. Said she was me? 有个跟我年纪相仿的女生出现,说她是我?
[12:03] Her picture was on the license, and, um… 驾照上有她的照片,还有
[12:06] she had an Affidavit of Fraud. 她有张诈欺的宣誓书
[12:08] From the FTC? Did it look something like this? 联邦交易委员会开的吗? 看来是不是像这样的?
[12:10] Or how about police reports from three different cities, 或者是其他三个不同州的警方报告
[12:13] or how about my notice to the fraud unit of the FBI? 或者是我在FBI的反诈骗小组的纪录?
[12:18] Would you wait here while I contact a more… 在我查询的时候, 你能不能在这里等会儿
[12:21] um, 嗯,
[12:22] senior colleague? 资深的同事?
[12:25] I spoke with patrol. If it’s any consolation, we apprehended the man who stole your purse. 我跟巡警说过,不知道这你能觉得好些吗, 我们逮到了偷你皮包的那个人
[12:29] And then he gave it to my thief. 然后他把它给了那个贼
[12:31] All due respect, she had proper identification. 非常抱歉,但她提供了 非常完整的身分证明
[12:34] It would be easier if Florida licenses had thumbprints, like some other states. 假如佛州的驾照上有指纹了话, 那会比较简单些,就像其他州一样
[12:37] No, ’cause she would’ve gotten around that, too, because she gets around everything. 不,因为她已经很驾轻就熟了 因为她几乎把能弄到手的都弄到了
[12:45] I am sorry. I’m frustrated. 我很抱歉,都是我的错
[12:49] When did this start? 这是从什么时候开始的?
[12:51] It started a year and a half ago. 差不多是一年半以前
[12:54] Coral Gables PD looked into it, 柯尔嘉柏斯的警方追查的结果
[12:56] thinks that she got it out of my trash. 认为她是从我的垃圾里找到资讯的
[13:06] Some mailer that I threw out for cheap loans. 有些被我丢弃的简易贷款的邮件
[13:09] She filled it out, had it sent back to her address. 她填好表格,把东西寄到她的地址去
[13:26] The funny thing is, I’d just gotten divorced. I thought I was going to start this whole new life. 好玩的是,我那时刚刚离婚, 以为可以开始崭新的人生
[13:32] And she took it. 结果都被她夺走了
[13:35] Would you excuse us for a minute? 你能等我一会儿吗?
[13:37] Of course. 当然了
[13:44] What do you think? 你怎么以为?
[13:45] Well, the other woman had documentation, too. And talked a good story. 呃,另外一个女性也拥有文件, 并且事情也陈述的很合理
[13:50] Yeah, for all we know, she could be the identity thief. 是啊,我们只知道, 她可以指认那名窃贼
[13:54] Do you have the address the other Karla gave you? 你有另外一个卡拉给你的地址吗?
[13:56] 1122 Panama Street, Number 19. I scanned it into the Hummer. 1122巴拿马街,19号 我用HUMMER扫视过了.
[14:01] I’ll go pay her a visit. 我会给她个通行证
[14:03] I’ll put a call to the State Attorney. 我会致电给州检察官
[14:12] Eric? 艾瑞克?
[14:13] The tooth we found in the duffel bag is reptilian, 我们在露营包中找到的牙齿是爬虫类的
[14:16] doesn’t belong to a snake at all, though. 虽然不是蛇的
[14:19] Caiman lizard. 凯门蜥
[14:20] Native to the Amazon Basin of South America. 原产于南美的亚马逊雨林
[14:22] So it had to be shipped here. 所以一定是被运送到这里的
[14:24] Exactly. I checked with Customs. 没错,我会跟海关确认一下
[14:26] Got a crate of caiman lizards yesterday at the Port of Miami. 昨天在迈阿密港有箱凯门蜥被送来
[14:29] Wait a minute. Yesterday? 等等,昨天?
[14:33] Shouldn’t they still be in quarantine then? ��们不应该还在隔离检疫吗?
[14:35] They should be, but they got special exemption. 本来应该是,但��们有特别许可
[14:38] How did that happen? 怎会那样?
[14:39] The importer’s some big shot herpetologist. His name’s Dr. Rod Merrick. 进口者是著名的爬虫学家, 名叫罗德.梅立克博士
[14:44] checks out the lizards before they go to the zoo. 在这些蜥蜴进动物园前检查��们
[14:46] Gets a pass from Customs. 从海关那取得通行证
[14:47] Well, he’s not gonna get a pass from us. Bring the doctor in. 呃,他无法从我们这取得 通行证的,去把那博士找来
[14:51] What a waste. 多浪费啊
[14:54] I haven’t imported a boa in five years. 我已经有五年没进口过森蚺了
[14:57] I wouldn’t even know where to put one this size. 我甚至不知道上哪 来安置这样大的家伙
[14:59] Yeah, well, somebody put it in a bag with caiman lizards. 是啊,可是有人把��跟 凯门蜥放在一个袋子里
[15:01] You do import those, don’t you, Rod? 那些是你进口的,不是吗,罗德?
[15:03] Yeah, I do. 没错,是我
[15:05] And half of my last shipment arrived dead. 但有一半在抵达时已经死了
[15:08] Well, a snake this size could do that. 呃,像那样大小的蛇就可以办到
[15:11] There was no snake. 根本没有什么蛇
[15:13] Look, I’ve been making these shipments for years, 听着,我有多年的输入经验
[15:15] Okay? I’ve never had a single problem. 好了吗?我曾没有碰过问题
[15:16] Till now. 直到现在
[15:18] And quarantine exemption makes it easy to sneak anything past customs. 而隔离检疫获免让夹带物品通关更容易
[15:21] And by “anything,” Mr. Delko means drugs, Rod. 而这里所说的“夹带”,先生 戴柯所谓的是药品,罗德
[15:25] Wh… What are you talking about? 什么…你们在说些什么?
[15:27] I’m not sure, yet, till I open that snake, 我还不确定, 直到我把那条蛇给剖开之后
[15:30] but till then, 但直到刚才
[15:31] I want you to stay put. 我要你拿出来
[15:49] Looks like part of a pill. 看来像是药丸的一部分
[15:52] Our snake was a mule. 我们的大蛇就是货仓
[15:53] Let Horatio know. 让何瑞修得知
[15:55] There were probably more. 那可能还有更多
[15:58] Snake absorbed some of it before it died. 蛇在死前吸收了一些
[16:00] So that explains why it regurgitated the girl. 所以解释了��为何将那女孩给吐出来
[16:03] Whoever opened up this snake knew where to look. 不管是谁剖开这条蛇 都知道要往哪找
[16:05] But had no surgical skill. 但如果没有外科技术
[16:08] That rules out our snake expert. 那排除了我们的蛇类专家
[16:12] Got what looks like broken glass, too. 也找到了看来像是碎玻璃的东西
[16:15] Squeezed the girl, broke a vial. 绞死那名女孩时,弄破了药瓶
[16:20] Overdosed. 死于药物过量
[16:22] I’m gonna need that pill. 我要那颗药丸
[16:27] Frank, go ahead. 法兰克,请继续
[16:28] Found out who Low Dawg Productions is. It’s an old friend of yours. 查出罗坦产物究竟是什么 那是你们的老伙伴了
[16:31] – You near a computer? – I am. 你接近壹台电脑? 没错
[16:33] Registered with Florida Department of State. 向佛州政府登记
[16:35] Okay, good. 好,很好
[16:39] Florida Department of State, please, Low Dawg Productions. 佛州政府,请,罗坦产物
[16:53] When you’re in Miami, we never close. 当你在迈阿密时, 我们从不休止的
[17:03] Excuse me. 抱歉
[17:07] Yes, um, Clavo Cruz, please. 是的,嗯,卡拉芙.克鲁兹
[17:11] He is? 他是?
[17:11] Which pier would that be? 应该会是哪个码头?
[17:14] Thank you. 谢谢你
[17:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:32] Now, that is sick. 现在,那很病态
[17:35] Just look at it, huh? 只要看着它吗?
[17:37] Sweet. Wait till I get my dubs on, huh? 亲爱的,等到我叫你,可以吗?
[17:40] Yo. Wipe your feet. 你,把脚擦干净
[17:56] Lieutenant Caine. 肯恩组长
[17:59] Clavo Cruz. 卡拉芙.克鲁兹
[18:01] Hi. 嗨
[18:02] Clavo, is that your brand-new Lamborghini over there? 卡拉芙,在那边的是你全新的林宝坚尼吗?
[18:05] Yeah. The last one I had, it’s no good to me anymore. 没错,我的新车, 对我而言是再好也不过了
[18:09] Some puta painted it red. 某些婊子将��涂装成红色的.
[18:16] – Some puta? – Yeah. 某个婊子? 对
[18:18] You know, Clavo, I haven’t forgotten Tess Kendall. 你知道的,卡拉芙, 我无法忘记泰丝.肯达尔
[18:21] And I haven’t forgotten you. 而我也无法忘记你
[18:24] Neither has my brother. 还有我弟弟
[18:25] Do you remember, Clavo, 你记得吗,卡拉芙
[18:26] what I said to you the last time we met? 上次我们碰面时我说过些什么?
[18:29] Yeah. 没错
[18:30] “We never close. “ “我们从不休止的”
[18:33] Yeah, “We never close. “ 对,“我们从不休息”
[18:35] Just like 7-Eleven, dawg. 就像是廿四小时便利商店,老兄
[18:39] Speaking of which, Low Dawg Productions, Clavo. 来谈谈有关罗坦产物,卡拉芙
[18:44] I got no idea what you’re talking about, 我不知道你在说些什么
[18:46] but the Vienna Convention that’s still for shizzle. 但是维也纳协议还是有其效力的
[18:50] I don’t care about your diplomat father. 我不管你那外交官父亲
[18:53] Are you smuggling drugs into South Florida? 你将毒品走私进南佛罗里达吗?
[18:56] Drugs? 毒品?
[18:57] No, see, I was in Italy, 不,看,我当时在义大利
[18:59] picking this baby right off the assembly line. 等着这宝贝出厂
[19:01] I just went through your room at the Dominick, Clavo, 我刚进过你在多明尼克的房间,卡拉芙
[19:03] and your exotic “mule” has just killed a girl. 而你那别具异国风情的货柜 刚刚杀了一名女孩
[19:08] Are you deaf? 你聋了吗?
[19:10] Because I got immunity. 因为我有免许
[19:12] Just like your brother, as I recall, 就跟你兄弟一样, 如果我没记错
[19:13] and we both know where he is, don’t we? 但我们都知道他现在在哪,不是吗?
[19:17] I’m nothing like Ramon, Caine. 我才不像雷蒙呢,肯恩
[19:19] You’re not gonna catch me floating around in international waters, Caine. 你不能在公海上逮捕我,肯恩
[19:23] But you know what? I’m gonna catch you doing something. 但你知道吗,我会因你的 所为而抓到你的
[19:24] You’re threatening me, Caine? 你是在威胁我吗,肯恩?
[19:27] That’s not a threat. 那并不是威胁
[19:28] That’s a guarantee. 那是个保证
[19:35] Buckle up, ma’am. 扣好,女士
[19:38] Calleigh. 卡莉
[19:39] Did you go to your Karla’s place? 你去过你那个卡拉的住所了吗?
[19:41] Her place was an office building, and Apartment 19 was a PO box. 她的住所是栋办公室, 而十九分部,则是邮政信箱
[19:47] It’s an amazingly simple scam. 那真是非常神奇简单的骗术
[19:49] Look. 听着
[19:50] An electronic transfer for Karla Gardner’s paycheck 卡拉.嘉德纳的薪资帐户 有笔电汇交易
[19:53] into a bogus Karla Gardner checking account. 转入假冒的卡拉.嘉德纳的支票帐户
[19:56] Someone’s living high on the hog. 有人靠着巧取豪夺过着高档的生活
[19:58] Spa… Lux lease. 水疗…豪华出租公寓.
[20:00] Fake Karla runs up the bills; 假冒的卡拉花钱如流水
[20:01] Real Karla gets charged with theft. 真的卡拉则因这个贼而被控告
[20:05] Lunch at Zobu. 在左布享用午餐
[20:08] She eats well. 她吃得不错
[20:10] Looks like every Monday. 看来都是每周一去
[20:11] You know what today is? 你知道今天是星期几吗?
[20:16] Be right back. 我马上回来
[20:19] Dimitri. 迪米崔
[20:20] Is my table open? 我的位置有人吗?
[20:24] Hi. 嗨!
[20:25] Officer. 警官
[20:27] Hi. Did you want to join me for lunch? 嗨,你想跟我一起用午餐吗?
[20:29] Sure, as long as we take it to go. 当然了,不过我们得外带了
[20:32] Do you mind? 你介意吗?
[20:35] I’ve got a dozen more. 我找到了一大堆
[20:37] What is this all about? 这都是在干嘛啊?
[20:38] Identity theft. 窃取他人身分
[20:39] Good. I’m sick of this girl passing herself off as me. 够了,我对这女的有够反感 她自以为是我
[20:47] This is humiliating. 这是种侮辱
[20:51] What is this thing? 这是什么东西?
[20:54] It’s a fluoroscope. 那是个萤光镜
[20:58] What’s it do? 那能干吗?
[21:01] It reads bones. 那能解读骨骼
[21:02] And how does that tell you anything? 那能告诉你些什么呢?
[21:05] The real Karla Gardner sustained some fractures. 真的卡拉.嘉德纳有些骨折
[21:08] Interesting. 真有趣
[21:09] How would you know that? 你怎会知道的?
[21:12] We got a hold of the broker who underwrote the medical insurance policy back in ’99. 我们找到了在九九年破产经纪 所做的医疗保险警方纪录
[21:16] That was four years before the identity theft happened. 那是在窃取身分前四年所发生的事情
[21:19] Makes the girl whose fractures match this, the authentic Karla. 符合这些骨折特征的女孩是, 真的卡拉
[21:35] Documented proof: 的证明文件
[21:36] The real Karla Gardner broke her right arm windsurfing in college. 真的卡拉在大学时玩风帆 弄断了自己的右手臂
[21:40] I’m such a klutz. 我真是笨手笨脚的
[21:41] I don’t know what I was doing out there. 我不知道我在这干嘛
[21:43] We’re gonna scope you next. 我们等下要扫描你的
[21:45] You better. 你最好那样作
[22:02] Did you also break your femur in two places? 你也有两处股骨的骨折?
[22:07] Maybe. 可能有
[22:08] With attendant radiating fractures? 也有放射性骨折?
[22:13] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[22:14] What’s your real name? 你到底叫什么名字?
[22:16] I’m not saying another word. 我什么也不会说的
[22:24] What does this mean? 这表示什么?
[22:26] Well, your life’s going to get better. 呃,你的日子会开始好过些的
[22:29] Oh, my God. 噢,我的天啊
[22:31] You’re free to go. 你可以走了
[22:34] How I can thank you both? 我要如何才能感谢你们两个人呢?
[22:38] We’re just glad we could help. 我们只是很高兴能帮得上忙
[22:41] Thank you again. 再次谢谢你们
[22:43] Yeah. Take care. 不用了,小心点啊
[22:53] Bye. 再见
[23:01] Calleigh, what’s going on? 卡莉,发生了什么事?
[23:03] The State Attorney says the case won’t make. 州检察官说这案件无法成立的
[23:05] But we’ve got a paper trail. 但我们抓到了跟踪
[23:06] We got fake loans, illegal money transfers. 我们发现了冒名贷款、 非法汇款
[23:08] We can’t prove that the real girl didn’t do that. 我们无法证明那个 真的女孩没做那些事情
[23:10] QD can help us show that the signatures are fake. 查询分析可帮我们表示那签名是仿冒的
[23:12] Ink analysis, rag content. 墨迹分析,片段的内容
[23:14] Nonviolent crime is not a priority. 非暴力犯罪不是首要之物
[23:16] And we cannot ask the State Attorney to prosecute. 而且我们也不能要求州检察官起诉
[23:18] I can’t believe this. This is not what I signed up for. 我不敢相信,这不是我想从事的事
[23:20] Well, we got the real girl her life back 呃,我们让那本人重拾生活
[23:22] and I think that counts for something. 而我认为那应该有些帮助
[23:24] And if the fake goes out there and steals somebody else’s identity? 但假如假冒者离开这里, 又去窃取了别人的身分呢?
[23:27] You’re going to drive yourself crazy with hypotheticals. 这些臆测会让你疯掉的
[23:30] I’ll see you later. 我等会儿跟你碰面
[23:43] Results on the pill we pulled from the snake? 我们在蛇身找到药丸的 结果回来了吗?
[23:45] It’s not “E.” 那不是摇头丸
[23:47] Paramethoxyamphetamine. Paramethoxy安非他命(赛力散).
[23:48] PMA. 简称PMA.
[23:49] Red Death. 红色死神
[23:50] It’s usually stamped with three diamonds. 通常上面会有三颗钻石标志
[23:52] Kids think it’s ecstasy. 青少年认为那能助兴
[23:53] Yeah, except it takes a half-hour longer to kick in, 是啊,通常那要半个小时才会生效
[23:56] so kids re-up, makes it easy to overdose. 所以青少年就不断服用, 这让它很容易就摄取过量
[23:59] That’s why it kills half the people who take it. 也就是它怎能害死半数服用者的原因
[24:02] Once it gets to the lower intestine, 等它到了肠道后段
[24:03] it dissolves into the bloodstream, 它会溶解进入血液中
[24:05] makes its way up to the hypothalamus, 让它进到下视丘
[24:07] which is the body’s thermostat, 那是人体的自动调温器
[24:09] and then it turns up the heat 然后让人体温度增高
[24:10] quickly, 107, 108 degrees. 非常快,大约是华氏107, 108度左右.
[24:13] Cooks your brain like an egg. 把你的脑给煎熟了
[24:15] This stuff is seriously dangerous. 这东西真的很危险
[24:17] Yeah, and so’s the guy importing it. 是啊,所以这家伙要进口它
[24:24] Site of rave at Palm Towers 在棕榈塔的电音场所
[24:26] Hotel parking structure B. 旅馆的B栋停车塔
[24:28] 19-year-old male dead from overdose of an unknown substance. 一名十九岁大的男性死于 摄取过量的不明物质
[24:33] Excuse me. 抱歉
[24:34] Are you Hillary? 你是希拉蕊吗?
[24:37] We understand that was a friend of yours. 我们知道那是你的朋友
[24:39] Kevin, yeah. 凯文,没错
[24:41] You and Kevin buy pills for today’s get-together? 你跟凯文为了今天的约会 买了些药丸对吧?
[24:44] Pills? No. 药丸?没有!
[24:46] Hillary, the drug that you purchased is called Red Death. 希拉蕊,你们买的药品称为红色死神
[24:49] It’s poison. 那是种毒药
[24:52] The guy said it was “E.” 那个人说那是摇头丸
[24:55] Did you take any? 你身上还有吗?
[24:58] Didn’t do anything at first. 一开始一点用也没有
[25:01] My friends all re-upped, but I decided to wait it out. 我的朋友都又吞了一些, 但我决定等它生效
[25:04] Where’d you get it? 你是从哪里拿到的?
[25:08] I don’t know, some guy. 我不知道,某个人给我的
[25:10] Hillary, more people are going to die. 希拉蕊,有更多的人会身亡
[25:12] Is that what you want? 那是你想要的吗?
[25:18] He was off of Ocean, 他是个外国人
[25:21] by the parking structure. 就在停车塔旁
[25:27] Thank you, ma’am. 谢谢你,女士
[25:28] Take your hands off me. 把你的手放开
[25:30] Put your hands up. 把手放开
[25:31] What is this? 这是什么?
[25:32] I ain’t bothering nobody. 我没有麻烦任何人
[25:37] Who dimed me out? 是谁说是我的?
[25:42] Hmm. Thank you, Frank. 嗯,多谢了,法兰克
[25:48] Billy Palmero. 比利.巴梅洛
[25:50] One death, Billy, 有个人死了,比利
[25:51] and two overdoses from the drugs you’re selling. 还有两个人因为你卖的药物而中毒了
[25:53] I ain’t selling. 我没有贩售
[25:56] Hey, those aren’t mine. 嘿,那些不是我的
[25:57] Let me guess: you’re holding ’em for a friend? 我猜猜看,你是从个朋友那拿到的?
[26:00] A friend that knows you work on the docks, Billy? 某个知道你在码头工作的朋友,比利?
[26:02] So I pull some shifts down at the Port. 所以我在港口那指派了些员警
[26:04] So what? 所以呢?
[26:04] Do those shifts involve Animal Control? 那些人包括了动管局的吗?
[26:10] Look, I just wanted my fair share. 听着,我只要我的平等利益
[26:12] Of what? 什么样的?
[26:12] Your share of the drug money? 你们贩毒的获利?
[26:14] I’m risking my job scanning imports, 我正在冒着丢工作的风险, 检视这些进口货物
[26:16] so the guy that harvests the dope makes all the cash? 所以说那个收药的人把钱都拿了?
[26:18] Come on. 拜�
[26:19] Why don’t you tell us this guy’s name? 你怎不告诉我们他叫什么?
[26:24] It’s Clavo. 卡拉芙
[26:26] Cruz. 克鲁兹
[26:29] Can I count on your testimony in court, Billy? 我能在法院里让你去作证吗,比利?
[26:33] No way I do that. 要我作证门都没有
[26:35] I’m a dead man. 我死定了
[26:36] Another one of these kids dies, you may wish you were. 这些孩子里又有人死了, 你希望那是你吗
[26:44] What? Where? 什么?在哪?
[26:46] I’ve been looking for you. 我正在找你
[26:48] 31, guy in a car down at the pier. 31,在那码头车里的人
[26:50] Okay. Thanks, Alexx. 好的,谢了,亚丽
[26:51] I was so bummed about the case being over, 这案子结束了就没我的事了
[26:53] I never thanked you for pulling me out of the fire with the purse mix-up. 我还没谢过你把我从那一团糟的 火场里给救出来呢
[26:56] The case may not be over. 这案子或许还没结束
[26:57] What? 什么?
[26:58] The victim at the pier? 在码头的被害人?
[26:59] It’s Karla Gardner’s ex-husband. 是卡拉.嘉德纳的前夫
[27:13] Nail file. 指甲锉刀
[27:15] Yeah, looks familiar. 是啊,看来很眼熟
[27:17] Can’t say he didn’t see it coming. 不能表示他没看到事情发生
[27:19] File went in the cornea, 锉刀刺进了角膜
[27:21] through the ocular nerve, 穿过视神经
[27:22] lodged in his brain. 射进了他的脑部
[27:27] Lights out. 光线消失了
[27:40] He struggled with his assailant. 他抵抗攻击他的人
[27:41] There’s hairs in his hand. 他的手上有毛发
[27:43] Will you get those to DNA, Ryan? 莱恩,你能拿到DNA组去吗?
[27:45] Alexx? 亚丽?
[27:46] Go ahead, baby. 请继续,宝贝
[27:48] I can’t do much else till post. 除非验尸我没法说别的
[28:06] Nice ridge detail. 非常好的摩擦脊的细节
[28:07] You called me and now, you won’t let me see him? 你致电给我,但现在 你不让我看看他?
[28:09] My number’s still in his phone and you won’t let me see him? 我的号码还在他的电话里 而你不让我见他?
[28:12] No. No. 不,不
[28:13] Miss Gardner. 嘉德纳小姐
[28:14] My phone is right… 我的电话没错
[28:17] It is probably best if you don’t stay here. 假如你不留在这,会更好
[28:20] No, you realize that she has not missed a step. 不,你发现她完全没乱了方寸
[28:24] We don’t know that she did it. 我们不知道是不是她干的
[28:28] My wages started being garnished a month ago to pay for Phillip’s alimony. 我的薪水几个月前被扣押 以支付菲力浦的赡养费
[28:31] That is a thousand less in “her” account a month, 每个月,“她”的帐户都会少掉个几仟元
[28:34] and what happens when you let her out of jail? 而当你让她离开监狱时发生了什么?
[28:37] One step at a time. 一步步来
[28:38] Let us just take a look at the evidence. 让我们看看证据
[28:41] You know, God, I would love to say that I have faith in you people, 你知道的,天啊,我想要说 我对你们都是平等对待的
[28:45] but you are letting a woman get away with murder. 但你让个犯下谋杀的女人离开
[28:48] Miss Gardner, please, behind the yellow tape. 嘉德纳小姐,请站在黄线之后
[28:51] Great, okay. 很好,好的
[28:53] So I’m the criminal again. 所以说我又是罪犯了?
[29:09] Lieutenant Caine, Antonio Cruz. 肯恩组长,安东尼奥.克鲁兹
[29:13] This is my wife, Dona Marta Cruz. 这是我的妻子,多娜.马尔塔.克鲁兹
[29:15] Mrs. Cruz. 克鲁兹女士
[29:16] I understand you have a… a problem with our son? 我知道你们跟我儿子间有点问题?
[29:19] Yes, General. 是的,将军
[29:20] Clavo is involved in drug trafficking and murder. 卡拉芙涉嫌载运毒品及谋杀
[29:26] Marta, would you leave us alone? 马尔塔,你能让我们独处吗?
[29:27] This is a conversation for men. 这是男人间的谈话
[29:29] You moving in now, Red? 你要进来吗,瑞德?
[29:32] I’ll be upstairs if you need me. 假如要找我的话,我在楼上
[29:35] Lieutenant. 组长
[29:37] My son is innocent. 我儿子是无辜的
[29:43] Clavo? 卡拉芙?
[29:44] Whatever this guy says is a lie, Papi. 不管这人说什么都是在说谎,爸爸
[29:46] He’s setting me up. 是他设计我的
[29:47] General, I have witnesses to Clavo’s crimes. 将军,我有卡拉芙犯罪的目击证人
[29:50] Hey, big man… 嘿,大家伙
[29:55] you want some more DNA? 你想要更多的DNA吗?
[29:57] Clavo! 卡拉芙!
[29:58] Sit. 坐
[29:59] Down. 下
[30:06] Lieutenant Caine is an American law enforcement officer. 肯恩组长是美国执法人员
[30:08] He should be treated with respect. 他应被尊敬
[30:10] Thank you. 谢谢你
[30:13] My apologies. 是我的荣幸
[30:16] The stitches are fresh. 这缝合口是新的
[30:18] The price one pays for 这昂贵的费用是为了
[30:19] looking good in public. 在大众前得体的代价
[30:20] Understandable. 非常显而易见的
[30:21] – Thank you. – Sure. 谢谢你 应该的
[30:25] Due to diplomatic immunity, 根据外交的豁免
[30:29] you know you cannot arrest my son. 你知道你是无法逮捕我儿子的
[30:31] Not without your help, General. 除非有你的协助,将军
[30:34] Do you really think I’m going to send our youngest son to prison to 你真的以为我会把 我最小的儿子送进监牢里
[30:37] join his brother? 好跟他的哥哥在一起?
[30:39] That’s up to you. 那由你决定
[30:44] Yes, it is. 是的,没错
[30:46] And I’ve made up my mind. 我已经做好决定了
[30:47] General, you are protecting a murderer. 将军,你在包庇一名谋杀犯
[30:50] I may spoil my children, 我或许宠坏了我的孩子
[30:53] but they are my children. 但他们依旧是我的孩子
[30:58] Blood is everything, Lieutenant. 血缘重于一切,组长
[31:00] Have a good day. 祝你日安
[31:10] You never close, dawg? 你不会休息的吧,老兄?
[31:14] I guess you’re closed now. 但我猜你现在得打烊了
[31:29] And I’m nothing like Ramon. 而我才不会跟雷蒙一样
[31:31] You’re not going to catch me 你没法抓到我的
[31:32] floating around in international waters. 尤其是在这片公海上
[31:44] You looking for me? 你在找我吗?
[31:45] Yes, I am. 是的,没错
[31:47] This is the General’s blood. Let’s get that to DNA. 这是将军的血液 拿去给DNA组
[31:50] – Sure. – And while we’re at it, 当然了 当我们再处理那时
[31:51] let’s lift Michelle Cormier’s file from last year. 拿米区.康尼那去年的档案看看
[31:54] That’s the dead model. Clavo’s brother killed her. 那是卡拉芙的哥哥所杀的模特儿
[31:56] Or so it would seem. 或者是看来像是那样
[31:58] Okay. 好吧
[31:59] I’ll let you know something as soon as I do. 我会尽快让你知道 我接下来要做的事
[32:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:03] Horatio, just got word that Clavo’s about to take a trip. 何瑞修,刚接到通知说 卡拉芙要出游了
[32:06] Yes, his parents are attempting to spirit him out of the country. 没错,他的父母决定要将他送出国了
[32:09] Apparently, the mother spearheaded it. They’re going to take a plane, as soon… 显然地,母亲得知了, 他们将要搭机,不久后
[32:12] Frank, I need to keep them in the country for a few more hours. 法兰克,我得把他们 留在国境内几个小时
[32:15] Well, I don’t know how we can do that. 呃,我不知道我们能那样作
[32:16] Let’s detain him. 去扣留他吧
[32:17] Well, unless something’s changed, he’s… 呃,起码有些是不同了,他是…
[32:18] We cannot prosecute, but we can arrest, Frank. 我们虽然不能起诉, 但我们能够逮捕,法兰克
[32:22] All right. 好吧
[32:22] On what charge? 要用什么罪名?
[32:24] You leave that to me. 把那留给我
[32:36] Mamacita, it’s my father’s same speech. I heard it a thousand times. Mamacita,那是我父亲的老调, 我听了不下千次了
[32:40] Willy, what are you doing? Get her a mojito, huh? 威利,你在干吗? 给她杯mojito,事吗?
[32:43] Somebody in here get me a light! 谁来帮我点烟!
[32:51] Gracias. 贾西亚斯
[32:53] You’re welcome. 你真客气
[32:56] Frank, am I crazy, 法兰克,是我疯了吗?
[32:57] or is that a Cuban cigar? 或者那是个古巴雪茄?
[32:59] Looks like it to me. 对我来说看来像是
[33:00] Those are still illegal, aren’t they? 那些还是非法的吧,不是吗?
[33:02] Damn straight, they are. 没错,的确是
[33:03] I got it from Fidel himself. 我是从芬戴尔那拿到的
[33:04] Got a caseload of them down at the dock, huh? 在这码头把它们卸下对吧?
[33:06] Hmm. Interesting. 嗯,很有趣
[33:07] You’re coming with us. 你跟着我们来
[33:09] Yo, dawg. Dawg, you can’t do that to me, huh? 你,老兄.老兄, 你不能那样对我,不是吗?
[33:12] Yes, I can, dawg. It’s illegal 不,我可以的, 老兄,那是非法的
[33:13] to sell or purchase Cuban cigars 贩卖或是运载古巴雪茄
[33:15] on American soil. 在美国本土
[33:16] Somebody call my father, huh? 有人可以致电给我父亲吗?
[33:18] Tell him what they’re doing to me! 告诉他他们对我做了什么!
[33:19] Going to be an international situation, Caine! International! 这会成为国际事件的, 肯恩!国际事件!
[33:23] Not for long. 不会是的
[33:25] Not for long. 不会的
[33:34] How did you do with those hairs in the car? 你要怎么处理那些在车里的毛发呢?
[33:36] Only one strand had a follicular tag, 只有一束有毛囊
[33:38] but it only takes one. 但只要一个
[33:40] DNA profile’s inside. 里面就有DNA资料
[33:44] Thanks, Valera. 多谢了,瓦列拉
[33:45] Sure. 应该的
[33:52] That’s the print from the nail file in the guy’s eye? 那是插进那人眼中的锉刀上的指纹吗?
[33:55] Yep. 对
[33:55] Our identity thief. 就是我们的身分窃贼的
[33:58] Or, as I refer to her, the one without radiating fractures to her left femur. 或者,是我比较属意的说法, 那个没有做过左上肢骨折扫描的
[34:02] DNA’s hers, too. DNA也是她的
[34:04] Surprised? 惊讶吗?
[34:05] No. I asked patrol to pick her up. 不,我请巡警去带她来了
[34:08] Monday. Dinner at Joe’s Stone Crab. 星期一,在乔依石烤晚餐
[34:11] Delicious. 真是美味啊
[34:15] This is harassment. I didn’t kill the guy. 这是骚扰 我没有杀那个人
[34:18] Murder isn’t like electronic theft. 谋杀并不像是电资窃盗
[34:22] Your DNA… 你的DNA
[34:27] from your hair… 从你头发上来的
[34:29] found clutched in Phillip’s hand. 就是被菲力浦抓在手上的
[34:33] Your fingerprint 你的指纹
[34:36] on the murder weapon. 在件凶器上
[34:41] Let’s be logical. 有点逻辑好嘛
[34:43] Why I would kill her ex? 我干嘛杀了他的前夫呢?
[34:45] To get one of these. 要得到这其一
[34:48] A Certificate of Death. 一张死亡证明
[34:50] You present that to the bank, 你要把那给银行看
[34:51] they quit garnishing Karla Gardner’s wages. No more alimony payments. 她们就会终止对卡拉.嘉德纳薪资帐户的扣押, 不用再去支付赡养费
[34:54] That’s $4,000 more a month for you to write checks with. 那对你来说,每个月可少 超过四千美金之多的支出
[35:00] – You have the right to remain silent. – I’m going to tell you the truth. 你有保持缄默的权利 我要告诉你事实
[35:06] – My real name is Eve Martinkus. – Sure, it is. 我的真名是伊芙.马汀库斯 当然了
[35:09] – Anything you say can and will be… – I had one vacation here in South beach, 你所说的任何事都将成为.. 我在南湾享受假期
[35:11] and never wanted to leave, so I steal identities. 而且不想结束, 所以我窃取他人的身分
[35:14] I’ll give you the names of 20 girls I’ve stolen, but I didn’t kill this guy. 我会给你廿个我所盗用的女子姓名 但我没杀那个人
[35:18] So, those are not your hairs in the victim’s hand? 所以说,被害人手上的头发不是你的?
[35:20] DNA’s lying. That’s what you’re saying? DNA在说谎,那是你想要说的吗?
[35:21] I don’t know, but I didn’t kill him. 我不知道,但我没有杀他
[35:23] Fine. You were in the car, 很好,你在车上
[35:24] and he killed himself. 而他就自杀了
[35:25] I was never in the car. 我根本没进过车
[35:33] Calleigh. 卡莉
[35:36] What’s up? 怎么了?
[35:37] It’s probably nothing, but the hairs… 可能没事,但是这头发
[35:39] Valera said she only found one follicular tag. 瓦列拉说她只找到一个毛囊
[35:42] A struggle to the death should produce more than one ripped hair. 挣扎求生应该会扯下更多头发才是
[35:45] Maybe Valera stopped at one. 或许瓦列拉只检查了一个
[35:48] Or something else is going on. 否则就是还有些什么
[35:51] She’s ours for 24 hours. Let’s get into it. 她在廿四小时内都归我们所管, 去查清楚吧
[36:04] There’s no tag on this hair either. 这根头发上也没有毛囊
[36:06] That’s a total of 32. 全部卅二根
[36:09] 32 out of 34. 卅四根里面有卅二根
[36:10] It is not possible to get into a struggle 那绝不可能是因为抵抗扯下的
[36:12] and only have two hairs torn out at the root. 而其中只有两根是连着毛囊的
[36:14] No, it isn’t. 不,那不是
[36:16] Meaning Eve’s hairs were planted in the victim’s hand. 那表示伊芙的头发 是被放在被害人的手上的
[36:20] What’s that white stuff? 那是什么?
[36:22] Adhered to the hair? 黏在头发上的?
[36:23] I don’t know, 我不知道
[36:24] but I saw it on some of the other hairs, too. 但我在其他的头发上也发现了
[36:27] Where’s Aaron? 亚隆在哪?
[36:28] Uh, probably on break. 嗯,可能在休息
[36:30] Not anymore. 不会是了
[36:33] So, what’s the goop? 所以,那些黏胶是什么?
[36:35] Something you guys use every day. 某种你们每天都在用的东西
[36:38] More specific, please. 请具体一点,
[36:39] Every once in a while, 每当你在使用
[36:40] when you use a roller, 随手黏的时候
[36:42] I pick it out of evidence. 我不用它来处理证物
[36:44] A lint roller? 一个随手黏?
[36:46] It’s adhesive? 那是用黏来的?
[36:47] Yeah. 是的
[36:48] So, whoever got these hairs… 所以,拿到这些头发的人
[36:50] Got them after they were shed. 是在它们掉落后才取得的
[36:59] I’d like to see your car. 我想看看你的车
[37:02] Why? 为什么?
[37:04] Tell me where it’s parked. 告诉我停在哪
[37:06] Are you still trying to pin this on me? 你还试着归罪到我身上吗?
[37:09] Tell me or I’ll beep the lock. 告诉我,或者要我请警车去
[37:14] Convertible. 掀背式的轿车
[37:15] Makes it easy and explains a lot. 使得着手容易多了, 而可以解释的通
[37:30] The average human sheds up to 100 hairs a day. 通常人类一天会掉个一百支头发
[37:37] Here’s some adhesive. 这里有些黏着物质
[37:55] I thought if I can put her in prison, 我想假如我可以把她关入牢里
[37:58] I can get my life back. 我就可以重拾我的生活
[38:01] And get rid of those pesky alimony payments? 而且可顺道解决掉赡养费的问题?
[38:03] Yes. 没错
[38:05] We know how you planted Eve’s hair in his hands, 我们知道你是怎么把 伊芙的头发放在他的手上的
[38:07] but how’d you get her nail file? 但你是怎么拿到他的指甲锉刀的呢?
[38:10] She taught me how. 是她教我怎么办的
[38:11] Eve? 伊芙?
[38:13] I just did what she had done to me… dumpster diving. 我只是做了她对我做的事 翻垃圾桶
[38:22] And then what, asked your husband to meet you, 然后呢,要你前夫来跟你碰面
[38:24] talk about old times? 来聊聊往日情怀?
[38:26] Close. 差不多
[38:27] I told him I wanted to give him an alimony check. 我告诉他我要给他赡养费支票.
[38:30] Back payment. 就是拖欠的部分
[38:32] Well, it’s about time you came to your senses. 呃,是时候你该表态了
[38:33] Do you have the check? 你有带支票来吧?
[38:35] Right here. 就在这
[38:45] You thought you killed two birds with one stone. 你以为那是一石二鸟吗
[38:49] Instead, Karla, 不过呢,卡拉
[38:50] you’re going to lose your own life. 你将失去你所有的生活
[39:10] Is it almost ready? 那都好了吗?
[39:11] The handkerchief? 这条手巾
[39:12] Getting there. 就好了
[39:20] Horatio found his loophole. 何瑞修发现他的漏洞
[39:22] Thanks. 多谢了
[39:29] Hey. 嘿
[39:30] Eric. 艾瑞克
[39:30] Check it out. 看看那个
[39:38] Nice work. 干得好啊
[39:42] Lieutenant. 组长
[39:42] Yes? 什么事?
[39:44] Where is he? 他在哪?
[39:44] Where is our son? 我的儿子在哪?
[39:45] General, Clavo has been arrested 将军,卡拉芙被捕了
[39:47] for manslaughter. 因为一般杀人罪
[39:48] That boy’s drug overdose? We’ve been over this. 那个服药过量的男孩? 我们已经讨论过了
[39:50] I understand. Follow me, please. 我了解,请跟我来
[39:57] So worried about you. 我很担心你
[39:59] Clavo, get up. We are leaving. 卡拉芙,起来,我们走了
[40:01] Lieutenant, you’ll be hearing from your State Department. 组长,你将被你的州政府传唤.
[40:04] Actually, that’s not going to be necessary, General. 事实上,那并不要紧,将军
[40:06] I would appreciate it if you and your wife would take a seat. 假如您夫人跟您能先坐下 我会很感激的
[40:09] We’ll stand. We have a plane to catch. 我们站着就好, 我们得去赶飞机了
[40:11] You took one of our sons. 你已经抓了我一个儿子
[40:13] You’re not going to take another. 你不可以再抓走另外一个
[40:14] It’s quite true, ma’am. 没错,女士
[40:16] Turns out that Clavo is not your husband’s son. 事实是,卡拉芙并非你先生的骨肉
[40:25] We ran the DNA, and Clavo and his brother 我们检验过卡拉芙跟他兄长的DNA
[40:29] have two different fathers. 有两个不同的父亲
[40:48] Mama? 妈吗?
[40:52] Marta… 玛尔塔…
[40:54] Tell them this is a mistake. 告诉她们那是错的.
[41:00] Antonio… 安东尼奥
[41:02] Oh, my God. 噢,我的天啊
[41:07] General, under the Vienna Convention, 将军,根据维也纳协定
[41:09] you are still legally Clavo’s father. 你依旧是卡拉芙法律上的父亲
[41:13] But I need to remind you now you have the power to rescind 但我现在要提醒你, 你有权在任何时刻去取消
[41:16] his immunity at any time. 他的豁免权
[41:21] Papi, don-don’t, don’t let him do this to us. 爸爸,不,不要, 不要让她们这样对我们
[41:25] General… 将军…
[41:34] Rescinded. 取消了
[41:38] Antonio, don’t. 安东尼奥,不!
[41:39] I’ll have the consulate draw up the papers. 我会让领事在文件上签字的
[41:42] Don’t do this to him. No. 别这样对他,不
[41:46] Marta… 玛尔塔
[43:09] Stonemore Hotel, please. 史东摩尔饭店,谢谢. 感谢 ariachiang 上载繁体字幕 谢谢观赏!
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme