Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Now the story of evacuations, they’re under way for beach communities and both Dade and Palm Beach counties 现在撤离的情况是,范围包括沿海的几个社区, 包括戴德跟棕榈滩
[00:08] Some of the keys have already been evacuated. 有些钥匙已经收好了。
[00:11] Oceanographers predict that a massive tidal surge or tsunami will hit Miami Beach by late afternoon… 海洋学家预报午后将会有巨大的涌浪 或是海啸袭击迈阿密海滩。
[00:17] …same long lines at every gas station in the costal areas as people fill their tanks before they head to higher ground. 在海岸沿线的每家加油站都排满了 想要在前往高地前加满油箱的长龙。
[00:23] Due to increased demand, many gas stations are finding their reserves insufficient. 由于可能发生的损害, 许多加油站才发现他们的储量不足。
[00:31] I’m out. 我这里空了。
[00:32] No more. 没有了。
[00:34] No more gas. 没有油了。
[00:41] What’s going on here? 这里发生了什么?
[00:45] What are you doing up there? What’s taking so long? 你在那里干吗? 干嘛要花那么久的时间?
[00:47] It’s out of money. 这里没现金了。
[00:48] Where is the closest ATM? 最近的提款机在哪里?
[00:50] This is the third place I’ve been to. 这是我试过的第三个地方了。
[00:52] Home improvement stores are being inundated as locals are stocking up in preparation of this tsunami. 因为家居用品店也有可能被淹没, 因此已经关门来躲避海啸侵袭。
[00:57] A more common to this emotion occurrence, this particular tsunami in the 大家所关注的,在八小时前位于迦那利岛
[01:01] Atlantic was engendered by a large portion of the Cumbre Vieja Volcano 的库姆贝.维耶哈火山强烈爆发
[01:05] in the Canari island, collapsed 8 hours ago sending water reported 而在大西洋所引起的海啸的情报已经到了
[01:09] to be 100 meters high rising for forth of south coast. 就在南滩前涌起了一百尺高的海浪。
[01:14] Hey. 嘿。
[01:16] – What’s the hell wrong with you? – I’m sorry, it’s an accident. 你到底是怎么了? 抱歉,那是个意外。
[01:18] Look at my car! 看看我的车!
[01:19] Hey look buddy she said it was an accident 听着老兄,她都已经说是意外了。
[01:21] Screw you 他妈的。
[01:22] Stop it, Dan! 丹,不要!
[01:24] Stop it. Stop damn! 不要。 停下来,该死的!
[01:27] Stop! Stop it! 停下来,停下!
[01:50] – I can’t… breathe… – Are you kidding me? 我…不能..呼吸。 你在跟我开玩笑吧?
[02:17] Two bodies and the wave hasn’t even hit yet. 在海啸还没袭击前就已经有两具尸体了。
[02:19] Well evacuations have a way making people crazy Franck. 法兰克,撤离警报使得人们容易抓狂。
[02:23] According to witnesses there were a dust out in the parking lot. 根据目击者的说法,在停车处外面有很大的飞尘
[02:26] When it was over some of the rovers found these two. 等到风停后,有些流浪者就发现了这两个。
[02:29] So you have inmate tats, prison buff. 所以你碰上了逃狱者。
[02:32] And we have a coed, I don’t see the connection. 我们有一对男女被害人, 我不知道关联性在哪。
[02:35] Our female victim is a Virginia Dickens. Here visiting a student at Miami. 我们的女性被害人叫维琴妮亚迪克斯 来迈阿密探望一名学生。
[02:39] – They were heading inland. – But she made a stop first. 他们正要朝内陆走。 但她却先停下来了。
[02:42] Yeah the guy was so pissed he wouldn’t get out of the car. Looks like she walk up on something. 所以这个家伙因为他不能下车而被惹毛了。 看来她像是想是朝着什么走去。
[02:46] So that means that the killer’s real target is the ex-con. 所以说凶手真正的目标其实是这个前诈欺犯。
[02:50] Is it a puncture wound Alexx? 亚历,那是穿刺伤吗?
[02:52] Right to the temple. Killer left no room for error. 正中太阳穴。 凶手完全没有失误。
[02:57] ID does Leon Caldwell. 身分证明上写的是里昂.卡德威。
[03:00] – All cash, no credit cards. – It is hard to get credit cards sent to a cell. 全部都是现金,没有信用卡。 信用卡在监狱里面没啥作用。
[03:06] What do we have there Alexx? 亚历,我们有找到些什么?
[03:10] Oh Sig Sauer, and loaded. 噢,一把席格绍尔,还有打包好的行李。
[03:14] Fresh out of jail and already packing huh? 刚出狱就已经整装待发了吗?
[03:16] Look what I’ve found in his pocket. 看我从他的口袋里面找到了什么。
[03:23] Frank… 法兰克…
[03:25] Take a look at that… 看看那个…。
[03:26] 5.7 x 28 millimetres, not from this gun. 五点七乘廿八公厘,不是这把枪用的。
[03:31] That’s a monster calibre. Penetrates up to 48 layers of Kevlar. 那是很奇怪的口径。 那可以射穿四十八层的凯夫拉尔(B纤维)
[03:34] Something tells me this guy was planning something big… 这个告诉我们这个家伙正在计划 一笔大买卖
[03:36] And not alone… 而且不是一个人…。
[03:38] Frank, it turns out the wave is not the only thing about to hit Miami… 法兰克,这说明将要侵袭迈阿密的 不只有一个大浪…
[03:53] CSI: Miami Saison 3 Episode 7 Crime Wave
[03:57] Transcript: Raceman ‘犯罪潮’
[04:00] Synchro: Zenakiss, Zed22 and Checkdatas
[04:04] Correction: Highlander and Checkdatas
[04:18] www. csi-teams. fr. st www. forom. com
[04:39] It’s still time for you to evacuate. 是你该要撤离的时候了。
[04:42] Just following your lead. I figured there’s a reason you staying put. 只要跟着你的指示。 我想你会留下来应该是有原因的。
[04:45] Well there is. 嗯,因为
[04:47] We’ve found these. 我们找到了这些东西。
[04:49] 5.7 x 28, significant wounding potential. 五点七乘廿八,重要且可能潜在其他因素
[04:52] We think he has a partner and a plan. 我们猜想他应该有个同伙并且有些什么计划。
[04:55] You’re thinking a heist. 你以为是抢案。
[04:57] Alright, 1500 banks in the area, hundreds of armoured cars, hotels, saves, art museums, 好吧,但在这区内有一千五百家银行, 上百辆豪华的轿车、饭店、保险箱及美术馆。
[05:03] – billionaires states. – Right. 这是个百万富翁聚集的地区。 对。
[05:05] This is the rent-a-car. 这是辆出租车。
[05:06] That is the shopping cart. Get Eric out here, please. 那是个购物车。 请把艾瑞克带离这里。
[05:09] Right now. It’s the window to the heist. 现在。这是抢案的破案希望。
[05:11] Yep. 对。
[05:12] Be alert, seven hours and counting. 小心,已经过了七个小时,而且就快来了。
[05:49] We got lucky… 我们交上好运了…
[05:51] Someone stepped on this one. 有人踏上过这个。
[06:00] And an exemplar. 还有个样本。
[06:05] Lot of hairs on the driver’s seat. 在驾驶座上面有很多毛发。
[06:10] White hairs. 白发。
[06:13] Ha, they’re closed up, insurance reasons. 啊,他们已经关门了, 是为了安全的原因。
[06:16] Our killer left behind 是我们的凶手所留下的
[06:18] 15 foot emergency fire ladder, 十五尺的火警逃生梯,
[06:20] 30 feet of vinyl tubing, and a mini maglite. 卅尺的乙烯树脂水管, 还有个小型maglite
[06:25] If they needed it before, they still need it. 假如他们之前需要这,他们现在还是需要。
[06:27] Changed towards the closing, couple of mom and pop hardware stores are probably still open. 要在关门之前置换好, 某些小型的五金行目前可能还在营业。
[06:32] I’ll got hit a few, starting with the closest. 我马上去查,从最近的地方开始。
[06:34] Alright, I’m gonna go with you Tripp. Calleigh you take care of this? 好吧,崔普我跟你去。 卡莉你能负责这个吗?
[06:37] You know it. 你知道的。
[07:00] – Good night – Hey. 晚安。 嗨。
[07:01] Are you leaving? 你要离开了吗?
[07:02] Huh… normally I would stay here and stick this out especially being new and all. 嗯,通常我会留在这里确认一切, 特别是当还是新手时。
[07:05] Oh, no one would fault you for evacuating. 噢,没有人会因为撤离责怪你的。
[07:07] No I have an uncle, a stubborn uncle, he lives on Count in North Miami beach. 不,我有个叔叔,一个顽固的叔叔, 他住在迈阿密北滩的高级公寓。
[07:10] He’s refusing to evacuate? 他拒绝撤离吗?
[07:12] He says he lived through 4 hurricanes this season alone and not gonna let some other wave chase him out. 他说他这季已经安然经历过四个飓风, 所以别想因为一个大浪就让他离开。
[07:16] I called a bunch of times, he’s not picking up the phone. 我打了非常多次电话,他就是不肯接电话。
[07:18] Well, maybe that means he’s gone already. 嗯,或许这表示他已经离开了。
[07:20] I just wanna make sure… can you clear it with the LT? 我只是想要确定… 你能用LT来清理它吗?
[07:22] Yeah. And just see you know they’ve closed Eastbound Broad and Kennedy Crossways 可以啊。但要跟你说他们已经封闭了 伊斯特旁德洼地及甘�迪交流道。
[07:25] That’s why I get the brass pass. 那就是为什么我得厚着脸皮闯关了。
[07:27] Be careful out there! 离开的时候小心点!
[07:47] Hi Charlie, how’s hardware business treating you? 嗨,查理,你对于五金之类的在不在行啊?
[07:50] Hey Frank… 嘿,法兰克…
[07:51] You got that wire problem figured out yet? 你不是还有电线问题还没解决吗?
[07:53] You bet, just did what you told me to do. 没错,就是要等你告诉我怎么解决它。
[07:55] By any chance you sold any of these provisions to someone in the last hours? 不管怎样,你这个小时有没有卖这些装备给什么人?
[07:59] Yours is the third place we’ve been. 你是我们第三个询问的地方了。
[08:01] Closing up after this guy. 这个家伙之后我们就关门了。
[08:02] He went around when I dug out some silicone. 他在我挖些矽力康的时候进来的。
[08:05] I think he’s still over there loading his car. 我想他是为了整修他的车子 所以才还在这附近溜哒的。
[08:07] – Thanks. – Thank you Charlie. 谢谢。 谢谢你查理。
[08:14] Excuse me… 对不起…
[08:15] Miami Dade PD 迈阿密戴德郡警方
[08:17] Crime Lab. 犯罪实验室。
[08:18] Really shouldn’t you two be working traffic or something? 是吗?你则两个怎么不去 指挥交通还是干些其他的?
[08:20] Can I see your license? 我能看你的驾照吗?
[08:27] Steve Riddick? 史帝夫.黎迪克?
[08:29] That’s right. 没错。
[08:30] Mind if we have a look inside your car? 请问你是否介意我们查看你车厢里面?
[08:31] You got a warrant? 你有搜索票吗?
[08:32] – Not yet. – Well, you can search it when you get one. 还没有。 嗯,等你有了再来搜寻吧。
[08:34] Well according to the hardware store owner you purchased these items. 嗯,根据五金行老板的说法, 你买了这些东西。
[08:40] – So? – So we got a dead guy in a hardware chain 所以呢? 我们在五金连锁店找到了个死者。
[08:43] that bought the same things. 他也买了一样的东西。
[08:47] Do you mind if I’ve a look at the bottom of your shoes? 那你是否介意我查看一下你的鞋底呢?
[08:53] Orange pulp. 柳橙渣。
[08:54] Yeah there’s craps all over my mats too. 对,我整个地毯上都是这个。
[08:56] I like crap, it just got you arrested. 我喜欢果渣,它刚刚使你被捕了。
[08:58] You got to be kidding me! 你们一定是在跟我开玩笑!
[09:00] Turn around. 转过身去。
[09:16] Alexx. 亚历。
[09:17] Thought you got lost? 听说你迷路了?
[09:19] Yes, inland traffic… What can you tell me about the weapon used on the victim? 对,往内陆的交通实在… 你能告诉我被害人是被什么样的武器攻击的呢?
[09:22] A quarter inch in diameter, two inches deep. 直径四分之一寸,两寸深。
[09:25] And look at this… 然后看看这个…
[09:26] – The weapon is cylindrical. – Right. 这武器是个圆柱体。 对。
[09:29] The edges of the wound scrape belong side the weapon, creating a circumferential margin abrasion. 伤口边缘是因为凶器的边缘所造成的, 形成了一个环状的磨擦痕迹。
[09:36] Opened this and brain dead. 打破了这个,而造成脑死。
[09:39] So significant force. 所以是重大的武力。
[09:41] You find the weapon, I can compare the tool mark. 你找到凶器,我来比对工具的刻痕。
[09:44] Found something else Horatio, 何瑞修,还找到其他的东西。
[09:46] in his longs. 在他的胸腔
[09:49] Normal bronchial tube are pinking the last tick, 通常的支气管是在最尾端分岔。
[09:52] his bronchial tubes have significant fibrosis. 而他的支气管却有明显的纤维性变化。
[09:56] So, he had trouble breathing. 所以,他有呼吸困难。
[09:58] Based on the thickness of his neck, I’m thinking chronic apnea 根据他颈部的粗大现象, 我想应该是慢性的阻塞性肺炎
[10:01] Shortness of breath that can lead to unconsciousness. 呼吸急促会导致意识不清。
[10:04] Not a guy you can count on. 这不是可以预料到的。
[10:05] Alexx, you’ve just discovered our motive. 亚历,你刚刚发现了我们的动机。
[10:08] I did? 是吗?
[10:08] You did. 没错。
[10:09] Let me know if I was right. 我们可以知道我可能是对的。
[10:11] Yes. 对。
[10:17] A shopping list and an orange, and you want to charge me 一张购物清单,还有一个柳橙, 就是你要以两宗谋杀案
[10:19] with two murders? Come on, get out of here. 来起诉我的原因?拜�,别这样。
[10:21] We’re figuring the lady walked up on you while you were 我们发现有位女士曾朝你走去, 就是当你
[10:23] puncturing your pal Leon’s temple. 对着你的同伴,里昂的太阳穴刺去之时。
[10:26] Nice fantasy. 好神的幻想。
[10:28] And why’d I kill Leon? 我为什么要杀了里昂?
[10:29] Because Leon has apnea. 因为里昂有阻塞性肺炎。
[10:31] Ap-a-what? 阻…阻什么?
[10:32] Apnea means you go unconscious 那会使你陷入意识不清。
[10:34] with no notice. Not exactly the type of 欠缺注意力。使他不适合成为
[10:36] guy you want on your crew for a heist. 你的抢劫计划中的同伙。
[10:44] There’s a heist? 什么抢劫?
[10:45] Really? 真的是吗?
[10:46] I want to know about this. 我想要知道这个。
[10:48] Yeah, well, so do we. 对啊,我们也想要知道。
[10:49] Bullets tell us it’s a big job. 从子弹让我们认为这是个大工程。
[10:51] We figure you got a little more manpower. 我们发现你动用到了一些人马。
[10:53] Why don’t you whip out some names? 为何不提供给我们一些姓名呢?
[10:54] I’m not giving you mooks anything. 我才不会跟你们这些神经病说任何事。
[10:57] And 还有
[10:58] I’ve got a news flash. 我刚刚拿到最新消息。
[11:00] You’re not going to get me for her 你才不是为了她或是他
[11:01] or for him. 而逮住我的。
[11:03] My lawyer’s on his way. 我的律师就要来了。
[11:04] Book him, Frank. 法兰克,把他给记下。
[11:06] I’ve got a news flash for you. 我给你些新消息吧。
[11:09] I’m going to get you. 我正要找你。
[11:17] I assumed that you and Ray Junior would be 我猜想你和小雷现在应该是
[11:18] heading north by now. 正在往北走。
[11:19] My mom took him inland to a hotel. 我妈把他带去内陆的饭店了。
[11:27] What is that? 那是什么?
[11:30] Um, I was bending down to get a 嗯,我跪下来要从柜子里面
[11:32] pot out of the cabinet and I hit my eye. 拿个罐子出来的时候,打到我自己的眼睛。
[11:34] Yelina. 叶丽娜。
[11:35] We’re fine. 我们没事。
[11:36] Yelina… where is he? 叶丽娜…他在哪?
[11:39] Horatio, it’s not what you think. 何瑞修,事情不是你想的那样。
[11:41] How many times have I heard a woman in the field say that? 我不知道听过多少处在那样遭遇的 女性是这样说的了?
[11:44] Lieutenant Caine. 肯恩队长。
[11:47] Rebecca Nevins. 雷贝卡.内凡丝。
[11:49] From the State Attorney’s office. 从州检察办公室来的。
[11:50] I’ll be with you in a second. 我等会儿就回来。
[11:53] To be continued, Yelina. 我们还要在聊聊,叶丽娜。
[11:55] There is nothing to be continued. 没什么别的好说的了。
[12:02] You’ve arrested Steve Riddick. 你刚抓了史帝夫.黎迪克。
[12:04] Yes, I did, for murder. 是的,没错,因为谋杀案件。
[12:06] Your CSI checked his car. 你的组员确认了过他的车。
[12:07] Couldn’t find any of the items on the hardware store list. 并没有发现任何与五金行清单相符的物品。
[12:09] Mr. Riddick was at the store. 黎迪克先生的确到过店里。
[12:11] I am confident that he stashed the items somewhere. 我确定他将东西藏到了其他地方去了。
[12:14] And the orange from the victim and Riddick’s shoes? 而在被害人与黎迪克鞋底找到的果渣呢?
[12:16] Pulp’s not unique. 果渣并非特定物。
[12:18] This guy is right. 这个家伙是清白的。
[12:19] I file this, judge kicks it. 如果我根据这些,法官会驳回它的。
[12:20] It’s a lose/lose. 那是行不通的。
[12:21] I don’t think we want this man on the street, do you? 我不希望这个人出现在街道上,你呢?
[12:25] Rearrest him when you can bring me more compelling evidence. 等你能找到更完整的证据时,再来逮捕他。
[12:32] Frank. 法兰克。
[12:32] Yeah. 什么事。
[12:40] Cooler heads prevailed, 检方被说服了吗。
[12:41] Just beat it, will you? 尽量试试看,好吗?
[12:46] We’re gonna let him walk? 我们要放他走吗?
[12:47] I have no choice. 我没得选。
[12:48] Put a radio car on him, please. 请派电子侦查车盯着他。
[12:56] Do you think the lab is going to get hit? 你觉得实验室会被浪打到吗?
[12:58] We’re inland enough and on the third floor. 我们已经够内陆了,而且在三楼。
[13:00] I think the worst place to be right now is near the beach. 我想现在最糟的地方应该是在海边上。
[13:02] Did you get anything for me? 你有找到什么可以给我的东西吗?
[13:03] I got to pack up, but I did look at the hairs from the car and the clothes 我已经尽量了,但我已经看过在车上 及衣物上的毛发。
[13:06] of your male victim. 就是从你那名男性被害人来的。
[13:07] Leon Caldwell? 里昂.卡德威?
[13:08] Roots are spade shaped. 尾端是尖且平的。
[13:10] That only means one thing 只代表了一件事。
[13:12] dog hairs. 狗毛。
[13:13] Short-haired breed. 短毛犬。
[13:14] I counted 17 different specimens from the tape lifts. 我胶带上面有十七个不同的样本。
[13:17] From a kennel or a vet maybe. 可能是来自狗屋或是兽医院。
[13:19] All the hairs are from greyhound. 所有的毛都是灰堤。
[13:21] Greyhound. Dog races. 灰堤。赛犬。
[13:23] Popular in Miami. 在迈阿密非常盛行。
[13:24] Thanks, Aaron. 谢了,亚隆。
[13:41] Sounds like the dogs have been evacuated. 听来那些狗都已经被撤离了。
[13:45] Miami-Dade Police. Are you in charge? 迈阿密戴德警方。你是负责人吗?
[13:57] We’d love to meet him too. 我们想要见他。
[14:07] Cages for 24 greyhounds. 廿四只灰堤的犬笼。
[14:14] This explains the dog hair on our victim. 这解释了为什么我们被害人身上会有狗毛。
[14:18] Manny… 马尼…
[14:20] does he seem familiar to you? 你是不是觉得他很眼熟?
[14:22] Familiar 眼熟。
[14:23] No. 不。
[14:26] Hurricane glass. 强化玻璃。
[14:28] There’s a hole in the top. 上面有个洞。
[14:30] It seems almost experimental. 那看来是非常有经验的。
[14:33] Manny, were you, Riddick and Leon doing trial runs here? 马尼, 你、黎迪克和里昂是在这里进行试验的吗?
[14:54] Where is it supposed to happen? 那里是发生了什么吗?
[14:57] I want a lawyer. 我要律师。
[14:58] You know what, my friend? You’re going to get a lawyer. 你知道吗,我的朋友? 你的确需要律师。
[15:00] Turn around. 转过身去。
[15:03] Find the window, find the caper, right, Calleigh? 查看这扇窗、罪案,可以吗,卡莉?
[15:06] You got it. 知道了。
[15:09] Delko. 戴柯。
[15:11] Eric, is it possible to locate 艾瑞克,能由强化玻璃窗来确定
[15:12] a building based on the size of its hurricane window? 某栋建筑物的坐落吗?
[15:16] Five feet nine inches by 11. 五尺九寸乘以十一尺。
[15:19] That doesn’t sound like a standard size, 感觉上不像是正常的大小。
[15:21] which means it would have to be custom made 那表示是用来当作落地窗用的。
[15:23] and subject to Florida code requirements. 而在佛州符合这个条件的是
[15:38] Golden Beach Bank and Trust. 黄金海滩信用银行。
[15:42] Dispatch, this is CSI Duquesne. 快点,这是CSI的杜奎斯。
[15:43] We’re going to need a welfare check 我们需要安全许可。
[15:45] on Golden Beach Bank and Trust. 关于黄金海滩信用银行。
[15:46] Manny, how many guys on your crew? 马尼,你有多少人马?
[15:49] Look, I don’t know. I-I just do my part, man. 听着,我不知道。 我..只负责我的部分啊,老兄。
[15:51] A radio car’s rolling. There’s no ETA. 无线电侦查车正在前来, 但不能预计抵达时间。
[15:53] PD’s spread pretty thin. 巡警太晚提报了。
[15:55] Eric, meet me at the corner of Ocean and Golden Beach, please. Thank you. 艾瑞克,跟我在海边的金色海滩银行碰面。 拜�,谢谢你了。
[15:59] Calleigh, book him. 卡莉,把他登录进去。
[16:04] I’m going to need your clothes. 我需要你的衣装。
[16:10] Uncle Ron? You in here? 朗恩叔叔?你在吗?
[16:16] You listened after all. 你听到全部吗。
[16:19] Excuse me. 抱歉。
[16:21] Are you Ronald’s nephew? 你是罗纳德的侄子?
[16:23] Yes, ma’am. I’m Ryan. 对,女士。我是莱恩。
[16:24] I’m Mona. I live next door. 我是梦娜。我住在隔壁。
[16:27] Ronald talks about you all the time. 罗纳德老是提到你。
[16:29] Did my uncle evacuate? 我叔叔撤离了吗?
[16:30] He ran out of here, 他跑出去了。
[16:31] tried to get me to go with him, but I think they’re all overreacting. 想要叫我一起走,但是我觉得他们是反应过度了。
[16:35] The skies are blue. There’s not a breeze in the air. 天空是蓝色的。而且一点风也没有。
[16:37] This isn’t a hurricane, ma’am. 那不是飓风,女士。
[16:39] Tidal wave doesn’t give notice, it just hits and 不用去担心大浪,那只不过是…
[16:41] it could take out this entire structure. 它会打到这里,并且盖过整栋建筑。
[16:44] I see. 我知道了。
[16:46] I’ll get my things. 我要去拿我的东西。
[16:59] My, but that is a low tide. 我,但那不过是个小浪。
[17:01] And it’s getting lower. 然后慢慢就会退了。
[17:03] If I didn’t have my contacts in, 要不是我没戴我的隐形眼镜,
[17:04] I’d swear the ocean was disappearing. 我会发现海水正在后退的。
[17:06] It is. 那是。
[17:12] The bad news is, it’s going to come back. 坏消息是,它之后就会回来。
[17:14] We gotta get out of here. 我们得离开这里。
[17:16] No, Mona, we’re going to stay right here. 不,梦娜。我们就留在这里。
[17:18] Right here. 这里。
[17:19] This thing is going to be a monster. 那会很可怕的。
[17:30] Shots fired at Golden State Bank. 黄金海滩银行传出枪响。
[17:32] Requesting backup. Every available unit. 要求后援。每个可以支援的小组。
[17:34] Robbery in progress. 这里发生了抢案。
[17:36] Copy that. 记下来。
[17:48] They’ve got a machine gun. 他们有机关枪。
[17:53] Stay on the ground! Nobody move! 趴在地上!任何人都不许动!
[17:55] I said nobody move! 我说过,任何人都不许动!
[18:00] I told you, nobody moves! 我告诉过你们,不准动!
[18:01] Hey! 嘿!
[18:13] Eric. Check the other shooter. 艾瑞克。检查另外一名枪手。
[18:18] We’re clear! 没事了!
[18:20] Hey! Lie down! You, 嘿!趴下!你,
[18:21] Sir, get your hands up! Right now! 先生,把手举起来!现在!
[18:24] That’s my wife. She’s been shot. 那是我太太。她被枪伤了。
[18:26] She’s losing a lot of blood. 她流了好多血。
[18:30] Okay. 好吧。
[18:30] Give me your necktie. 把你的领带给我。
[18:32] Okay, ma’am, I’m going to take care of you. 好的,女士,我要来为你进行急救。
[18:34] Here we go. Here’s what I need you to do, sir. 好了。我还需要你的帮忙,先生。
[18:36] I want you to hold this tight. 我要你轻轻地抓着这个。
[18:38] – Eric? – They have P90’s. 艾瑞克? 他们有P90。
[18:40] It’s the same ammo as Leon Caldwell. 那跟我们从里昂.卡德威所找到的子弹相符。
[18:41] Is Riddick there? 黎迪克在这吗?
[18:43] No. 没有。
[18:44] No money bags, either. 也没有钱袋。
[18:46] Other teller drawers are open, but there’s no cash anywhere. 其他出纳抽屉都是开的,但都没有现金。
[18:49] I need the bank manager! 我要找银行经理!
[18:50] I am the bank manager. Scott Riley. 我就是银行经理,史考克.雷利。
[18:52] Mr. Riley, somebody is missing. Do you understand? 雷利先生,有个人不见了。你了解吗?
[18:54] Yeah. One of them went out that way. 对。他们其中一个人从那里跑了。
[18:56] He took the elevator once the shooting started. 他在开始开枪时就搭电梯走了。
[18:57] Okay, he probably took the money with him. 好吧。他可能把钱也带走了。
[19:00] Oh, my God. 噢,天啊。
[19:01] Look at that horizon. 看那个地平线。
[19:03] That… 那个…
[19:05] is not the horizon. 不是地平线。
[19:15] Eric, get all these people together. 艾瑞克,把所有的人都召集起来。
[19:18] Let’s go, people. 大家赶快走。
[19:19] Mister Riley, 雷利先生。
[19:20] what is the fastest way to the roof? 最快到达屋顶的方法是什么?
[19:23] Staircase or the elevator. 爬楼梯或是搭电梯。
[19:24] We don’t have that time. Where’s the vault? 我们没那个时间了。保险库在哪里?
[19:25] It’s, uh, down that landing. 它在,嗯,地下室那边。
[19:27] Only I can open it. 只有我可以打开他。
[19:28] Listen to me. Here’s what I want you to do. 听着,这里有件事需要你的帮助。
[19:30] I want you to assemble all these 我需要你将所有的人召齐
[19:31] people and take them to the vault, 然后带他们进保险库。
[19:32] No way, man. I’m not leaving my wife. 不行,老兄。我不能离开我妻子。
[19:34] Listen to me. Take them to the vault. Go. 听着,带他们去保险库,快!
[19:37] Go. I’ll take care of her. 快。我会来照顾她的。
[19:41] Come on, people 大家快点。
[19:42] Let’s go, 快走。
[19:44] Everybody, let’s go. Let’s get it together. 各位,赶快走。 快点一起走了。
[19:47] Follow me! 跟着我!
[19:48] Hold my neck. You ready? 抱着我的脖子,你好了吗?
[19:50] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛。
[20:22] Who was that? 那是谁?
[20:30] Is that one of the robbers? 那是抢匪之一吗?
[20:31] Oh, my God, that’s the outside of this vault. 噢,我的天啊,那是没进保险库的人。
[20:36] We’re going to drown in here. 我们会淹死在这里的。
[21:12] Wave receded back. 潮水退去了。
[21:14] Yeah, that’s the way it looks. 对,看起来是这样的。
[21:15] Okay, folks, we’re going to have a look around. 好了,各位,我们得要四处看看。
[21:18] Stay put. Come on, Eric. 别理这了,艾瑞克,来吧。
[21:35] Even the hurricane glass blew out. 连强化玻璃都被打坏了。
[21:40] This guy managed to stay put. 这家伙计划留在这里。
[21:47] The debris pinned him in here. 但碎屑把他带到这里。
[21:50] Well, 嗯,
[21:52] no doubt his partner will not turn up. 不用怀疑,他的同伙不会出现的。
[21:54] That guy’s halfway to Cuba by now. 那家伙现在应该是在到古巴的半路上。
[22:02] So we get this one… 所以,我们得到的这个是…
[22:05] and the thief… 还有这个小偷…
[22:07] …gets away. …都跑了。
[22:08] With the cash. 还带着现金。
[22:11] That’s a 5.7.28, Eric. 那是个五点七乘廿八,艾瑞克。
[22:13] That seems familiar. 看起来很眼熟吧。
[22:14] Yeah. Why waste that firepower in the ceiling, though? 对。为什么要在天花板上浪费武器呢?
[22:17] Scare them? 恐吓他们?
[22:18] When one of these is discharged, 以免其中有人不受控制,
[22:20] people hit the deck, don’t they? Imagine a hundred. 大家趴在地面上,不是吗? 我猜应该有上百。
[22:28] Something is going on, Eric. 艾瑞克,有事情发生了。
[22:34] Miami Beach was hit by a 30-foot tsunami at 2:57 p. m. today. 迈阿密海滩在今天下午两点五十七分 被高达卅尺的海啸袭击。
[22:38] Preliminary reports indicate the damage was confined primarily to the coast. 初步的损害报告显示, 主要受损区是在海岸地带。
[22:42] At present, no deaths have been directly attributed to the surge, 目前,并没有因本次灾害直接的伤亡报告。
[22:46] thanks, in part, to the ten-hour warning and mandatory evacuations. 谢了,此外,有关十小时的预警以及撤离命令。
[22:51] Look at the? now… It’s like it never happened. 看这个?现在…看来就像是从未发生过一样。
[22:55] Mona, do you think you’ll be allright here, or can I take you somewhere? 梦娜。你觉得你能平安无事的自己呆在这里吗?或者要我带你到其他地方去?
[22:59] You want to go find your uncle. 你要去找你的叔叔。
[23:00] I do, yeah. 是的,没错。
[23:05] Wolfe. 渥菲。
[23:07] Oh, thank God. Are you okay? 噢,感谢老天,你还好吧?
[23:09] The roof? Do you know how dangerous that is? 屋顶?你知道那有多危险吗?
[23:12] Uncle Ron, when I said higher ground… 朗恩叔叔,当我说到高地的时候…
[23:15] Locked? Which door? 锁住了?哪个门?
[23:17] Stay there. I’ll be right up. 待在那里。我马上上去。
[23:19] He’s on the roof of this building? 他在这栋大楼的屋顶?
[23:21] Yeah, he locked himself up there. I’m going to go let him in. 对,他被反锁在那里了。我要去让他进来。
[23:23] It was nice meeting you. 遇见你真好。
[23:29] It’s ok baby, I’ll be with you the whole way. 没事了,宝贝。我会在这里陪着你的。
[23:31] Sorry, sir. Only the injured ride today. 抱歉,长官。今天只有救伤队。
[23:34] What? Well, where are you taking her? 什么?好吧,你要带她到哪里?
[23:36] Any trauma center with room. We’ll call you when she’s admitted. 任何一个有外伤中心的地方。 等她入院后我们会致电给你的。
[23:38] Scott, it’s… it’s okay. 史考克,没…没事了。
[23:41] Okay. I’ll be with you right away. 好吧。我马上就跟你去。
[23:44] Okay? It’s going to be all right. 好吧?都会没事的。
[23:47] Bye, baby. 再见,宝贝。
[23:54] I’ve got something in my car to help clean that up. 我要到车上拿点东西来清理这里。
[23:56] Oh, it’s… it’s okay. 噢,那…那好吧。
[23:58] Listen, before you go, we need to, uh, ask you 听着,在你出发之前,我们得要问你些问题。
[23:59] a few questions about that robber that got away. 几个有关逃走抢匪的问题。
[24:02] Look, it was mayhem. 听着,那是一级伤害。
[24:04] After my wife got shot, I… I focused on her. 在我妻子中枪后,我…我只有在注意她。
[24:06] Can you give us any description at all? 那你能给我们任何描述吗?
[24:09] He was wearing a mask like the other guys. 他带着个面罩,就跟其他人的一样。
[24:10] Uh, he’s a white guy… medium height, medium build. 嗯,是个白人…中等高度、中等身材。
[24:14] Could it be this guy? 有可能是这个人吗?
[24:15] His name’s Steve Riddick. 他的名字叫做史帝夫.黎迪克。
[24:19] Maybe. 可能是。
[24:21] Look, uh, can I go now, see my wife? 听着,我现在可以离开了吗?去看我的妻子?
[24:24] Yeah, sure, we’ll, uh, we’ll be in touch. 是的,当然了。我们会..保持联络的。
[24:26] Thanks. 谢谢你。
[24:31] Tell you what, Eric. 告诉你,艾瑞克。
[24:32] That guy’s a little hinky. 那家伙有点hinky。
[24:33] Yeah, you need to get into it. 对,你得深入调查。
[24:37] Hey. 嘿。
[24:38] Hey. 嗨。
[24:39] I heard you found your uncle. 我听说你找到你叔叔了。
[24:41] Can you believe it? On the roof. 你相信吗?他在屋顶。
[24:44] What do we have? 我们有些什么?
[24:45] Passerby called it in. 行人叫它进去。
[24:48] Think we may have the first fatality of the tidal wave. 我猜我们可能会有第一批因为海啸意外丧生的人。
[24:55] Well… it’s a fatality… but it’s not from the wave. 嗯…那是个意外,但却不是因海啸造成的。
[25:01] Alexx? 亚历?
[25:02] See the stitches on her neck? 看到他脖子上的伤痕了吗?
[25:05] This is where the mortuary drains the blood. 那是因为停尸间抽取血液造成的。
[25:07] You mean she was embalmed? 你是说她经过防腐处理了吗?
[25:09] Filled with formaldehyde, zinc chloride, some alcohol, 打入甲醛、氯化锌,还有些酒精。
[25:12] sewn back up tight and ready for showing. 轻轻地缝上后,以准备展示。
[25:15] So, what, she fell out of a hearse? 所以,她是从灵车上掉下来的?
[25:17] Based on her gray pallor and stiffness, not likely. 根据她的灰色苍白以及坚硬的程度,不像是。
[25:21] She’s been dead longer than that. 她应该死了更久的时间。
[25:24] Where’s the nearest cemetery? 最近的葬仪社在哪里?
[25:25] The next street over. 就在隔壁街上。
[25:27] We’d better get there. 我们最好过去一下。
[25:28] Help me load her up. 帮我把她给抬起来。 第卅九号,柏顿。你有…?
[25:35] No, they’ve got him. And then number nine’s the 不,他们抓到他了。然后九号是
[25:37] last one, so I think that was over there, right? 最后一个。所以我想应该就到此为止了,对吧?
[25:39] Do you want to go check it out? 你想去确定一下吗?
[25:42] Drop-offs are at the mortuary. Enter on Surfglide. 在停尸间是急速下降,进入Surfglide
[25:44] We’re not dropping off. 我们不会急速下降的。
[25:46] I’m Dr. Alexx Woods from the M.E.’s office. 我是M.E.的亚历.伍德斯医生
[25:47] CSI Wolfe. CSI的渥菲。
[25:49] We don’t need forensics. We’re just trying to 我们不需要刑事侦查。 我们正要去查
[25:51] recover the bodies. The wave washed them out. 找那些尸体。大浪把他们都冲走了。
[25:53] Nature of the job says an M.E. has to be involved in recovery. 对一个医疗单位而言,加入搜寻是理所当然的工作。
[25:57] I think you’d know that. 我想你并不了解。
[25:59] We’ve already recovered all 12 decedents and their caskets. 我们已经发现了十二具遗体跟它们的棺木。
[26:02] 12? 十二个?
[26:03] Dozen, doce, 12, yes. 一打了,对,就是十二个。
[26:06] Then you have a bigger problem. 所以你的麻烦也更复杂了些。
[26:08] Who’s he again? 再说一次他是谁?
[26:09] CSI.
[26:10] We found an extra body. 我们发现了其他的遗体。
[26:12] Oh, my. 噢,我..
[26:14] Looks like you do need forensics. 看来你们需要刑案调查服务。
[26:31] Hear patrol lost Riddick. 听说巡警跟丢了黎迪克。
[26:33] Yes, to a little thing called a tidal wave. 对。因为大浪时的一点小事被叫走。
[26:36] Scene secure? 现场安全?
[26:38] Rick, don’t you have somewhere else to be right now? 迪克,你现在没有其他地方好去吗?
[26:40] You and Delko killed two robbery suspects. 你跟戴柯杀了两个强劫嫌犯。
[26:43] That makes this the place for me to be. 这让我不得不到现场。
[26:44] Should we mention the ten hostages they were holding? 我们应该注意到他们掌握了十名人质吗?
[26:47] You know I need to take a closer look. 你知道我得靠近点看的。
[26:48] Why don’t you take a look in the mirror? 为什么你不从镜面反射来观察?
[26:53] You got something you want to say to me? 你有什么要跟我说的吗?
[26:55] As a matter of fact, I do. 事实上,的确有。
[26:58] I saw what you did to her face. 我看到你在她脸上干了什么好事。
[27:00] If by “her”, you mean Yelina, she bumped her face. “她”你是说叶丽娜。她是自己撞伤的。
[27:04] You’re blaming me for an accident? 你要为了个意外教训我吗?
[27:06] I’m going to say this to you once. 我要再跟你说一次。
[27:09] If you ever touch her again, I’m going to kill you. 假如你敢再动她根汗毛,我会杀了你。
[27:13] She loved your brother… 她喜欢的是你弟弟…
[27:15] not you. 而不是你。
[27:17] Do yourself a favor, man. 老兄,帮你自己个忙吧。
[27:20] Move on. 找别人吧。
[27:22] You heard what I said. 我听到我所说的了。
[27:25] Give me your firearm. I need to investigate. 给我你的枪枝。我需要进行调查。
[27:28] Fine. 好。
[27:29] Fair enough. 以示公平。
[27:30] So, this is your crime scene? 所以,这是你的刑案现场?
[27:33] Standard operating procedure. 这是标准程序。
[27:35] Good. 好。
[27:36] We have a lot of work to do. 我们有很多事要做。
[27:37] We’re gonna start with you baby-sitting the body till the M.E. gets here. 我们要在这里看着你,直到医疗小组抵达为止。
[27:42] He’s all yours. 他是你的了。
[28:12] I’ve I.D.ed bodies to plots. 我有些有身分证明的尸体需要指认。
[28:14] There’s just two exceptions. 那里只有两个例外。
[28:17] Mabel Weiss, our traveling corpse. 美宝.魏斯。我们的旅行者。
[28:19] Died in 2004. 死于二○○四年。
[28:20] I.D.ed her through her Memorial Tube. 经由她的墓志铭确认了她。
[28:23] Information regarding the deceased is written 有纪录关于死者的资讯。
[28:25] on a document and placed in a sealed glass tube. 在文件上的纪录是被放置到一个玻璃制的密封筒中。
[28:28] These tubes are attached to the exterior of the casket, 这些管子是属于这个棺木的表面。
[28:31] just in case what happened happens. 就那么碰巧发生了。
[28:33] Taking the guesswork out of a tragedy like this. 我猜想再也没有比这更不幸的了。
[28:35] Smart. 聪明。
[28:38] But? 但是?
[28:39] Her information doesn’t match what’s in the file. 她的资料与档案中的不符。
[28:42] It says she was buried in Section E, Plot 5, 上面说她被葬在E区的第五格。
[28:45] but the file has her in Section A, Plot 4. 但是档案上面却说她是被葬在A区的第四格。
[28:48] Hmm. Sounds like our cemetery lady’s running some kind of scam. 嗯。听来像是我们的墓园女士在玩某种躲猫猫。
[28:52] This the odd man out? 有找到这个不完整的男子的吗?
[28:53] There’s no file on him. Decomp’s pretty advanced. 没有他的资料。 腐败的程度很糟。
[28:56] I haven’t been able to find the mortuary incision. 我无法找出停尸间的切口。
[29:00] There isn’t one. 那不是一个。
[29:01] The body was never embalmed? 这个尸体没有经过防腐处理?
[29:02] Nope. 没有。
[29:03] But it was buried. 但他是被埋葬的。
[29:06] Only one way to know for sure. 只有一种方法能知道。
[29:09] Adipocere distribution on his clothing indicates he was decomposing uniformly. 根据在他服装上的尸腊分布, 显示他曾经正常的分解。
[29:13] He was definitely buried. 他的确是被埋葬的。
[29:19] What’s the cause of death? 那死因呢?
[29:21] Broken hyoid. 舌骨骨折。
[29:22] Strangulation. 被勒死的。
[29:26] This man was killed, then buried in that cemetery. 这个人是被杀的,然后被埋入墓园之中。
[29:30] We got us a homicide. 我们找到了件谋杀案。
[29:33] I’ll start the I.D. process. 我会开始查证身分证明的。
[29:36] You staying? 你会留下吗?
[29:37] No. I got another idea. 不。我有别的点子。
[29:43] Why don’t you tell me what’s going on in your cemetery? 你为何不告诉我们你的墓园发生了什么事情呢?
[29:45] People aren’t buried where they’re supposed to be. 人们并未如他们所期望的被埋在他们希望的场所。
[29:48] Mother Nature. 大自然。
[29:49] That’s not what I’m talking about. 那不是我所在讨论的。
[29:51] I’m wondering what Mabel Weiss’ family would say if 我正在想要是美宝.魏斯的家属知道了
[29:54] they knew she was moved from Orchestra to Balcony. 她被从贵宾席搬到了一般包厢会有怎样的想法。
[29:56] The family was notified of the change. 家属对于移动没有回应。
[29:58] You sent a letter, yeah, but according to your own file, received no response. 你的确将信寄出了,但是根据你的档案纪录。并没有人同意
[30:03] Only you moved her anyway. 你就自做主张搬动了。
[30:06] The body we took to the morgue was buried 我们找到的尸体是被埋葬
[30:09] in your graveyard, unembalmed and murdered. 在你的墓园中,没经过防腐以及是被谋杀的。
[30:13] Murder? 谋杀?
[30:14] You’re in a lot of trouble, Ms. Arena. 阿雷纳女士,你的麻烦大了。
[30:18] Okay, okay. 好吧,好吧。
[30:20] I had a client who wanted the plot next to his wife. 我有个顾客希望被葬在他妻子的隔壁。
[30:23] Told me he would pay a premium. 他跟我说会付额外的费用。
[30:25] Mrs. Weiss never has any visitors. I figured no one would know the difference. 魏斯女士从来没人访视过。 所以我以为没人会发现有什么不同。
[30:28] Having no visitors doesn’t mean no one cared. 没有访视者,并不代表没人关心。
[30:30] Her family has a right to know where her gravestone is. 她的家属有权利知道她的墓穴在哪里。
[30:33] I’m sorry, I made a mistake. 我很抱歉,我犯了错。
[30:35] But I swear to you, I don’t know anything about a murder. 但我发誓,我不知道什么谋杀的事情。
[30:37] Then you won’t mind if I talk to your security guards. 你应该不会介意我跟你的安全人员谈话。
[30:39] We don’t use guards. We have video surveillance 24/7. 我们没有安全人员。 我们有全天候廿四小时的监视。
[30:43] Then I’m going to need that tape. 那我需要那些带子,
[30:48] Hey, Eric. 嗨,艾瑞克。
[30:49] Any luck I.D.ing our dead robber? 有找到我们那些抢匪的身分吗?
[30:51] Yeah. Took AFIS about two minutes to pull this guy out. 有啊。两分钟前全国指纹辨识系统找到他们两个了。
[30:59] Armed robbery is his specialty. 持械抢劫是他的专长。
[31:01] Man, Riddick really knows how to put together a team. 老兄,黎迪克的确知道怎样组织一个小组。
[31:04] Yeah. How’d you do? 对。那你会怎么安排?
[31:06] Matched the rounds from the robbery to two P90’s. 找到那两只P九十的弹道了。
[31:08] The ones from the elevator matched the one in Mrs. Riley’s leg. 在电梯那里找到的那把,与枪伤雷利女士的相符。
[31:11] He was aiming at his partner, who got away with the money. 他所瞄准的是他那个带钱跑的同伙。
[31:15] Explains why we didn’t find any cash. 这解释了为什么我们找不到现金。
[31:26] Shooting at his own guy? 对着自己人开枪?
[31:28] The robbers turned on each other. 几个抢匪互相争吵。
[31:31] It’s not a team I’d want to be on. 那不是我想要加入的团队。
[31:56] Mrs. Riley. 雷利女士。
[31:57] – Hi. – I just stopped by to see how you’re doing. 嗨。 我顺道来看看你怎样了。
[32:00] Surgeons saved my leg. 外科医生救了我的腿。
[32:02] But you saved my life. 但你却救了我一命。
[32:05] You saved all our lives. 你救了大家的命。
[32:07] I’m just glad you’re okay. 我很高兴你没事。
[32:09] Have you seen my husband? 你有看到我先生吗?
[32:11] Um… 嗯…
[32:12] No. I-I… I guess I assumed he’s still at the bank. 没有。我猜想,只是臆测,他应该还在银行里面。
[32:18] I knew you’d need Scott to hang around for statements and all that… 我了解你需要史考克去做笔录什么的…
[32:24] but I’d really like to see him. 但我的确很想见到他。
[32:25] Okay, um… you know what? 好吧,嗯..你知道吗?
[32:28] Let me see what I can do about that. 让我看看我能做到些什么。
[32:30] I’m glad you’re okay. 我很高兴你没事。
[32:31] Thanks. 谢谢。
[32:32] Talk to you later. 晚点再跟你聊了。
[32:35] Frank, send a uniform over to Scott Riley’s house. Something’s not right. 法兰克,寄个制式信函到史考克.雷利的家去。有些事有点不对劲。
[32:40] Yeah, I’m here right now. 好,我马上。
[32:41] Something about Riley didn’t sit right. 有关雷利的事情有些不太对。
[32:43] He’s nowhere to be found. 他到处都找不到人。
[32:44] Okay, so he’s in the wind. 好吧,所以如果他有份。
[32:46] Yeah. Found a, uh, bank employee folder sitting on the table. 对。找个…嗯,银行内部的雇员接应。
[32:49] It was opened up to an address in Uleta, a Farley Wheeler. 那跟个在乌雷塔的地址有关联,一家法雷威乐。
[32:53] Get Eric and go over there, please. 让艾瑞克到那里去。
[32:55] – Thank you. – Yeah, you got it. 谢谢你。 对,你找到了。
[33:22] I should kill you! 我应该杀了你的!
[33:23] Hey, wait, wait. 嘿,等等。
[33:24] They weren’t supposed to hurt anyone. 他们不是蓄意要伤害任何人的。
[33:25] You didn’t think I would recognize you? 你不认为我会把你给记下来吗?
[33:27] I swear, I didn’t know it was gonna be like that. 我发誓,我不知道怎会那样。
[33:29] I know where you live. 我知道你住哪。
[33:31] Please don’t do this. 请不要这样做。
[33:32] You almost killed my wife! 你几乎杀了我妻子!
[33:35] You son of a bitch! 你这个该死的!
[33:37] I don’t know who you are, but let it go. 我不知道你是谁,不过让它走。
[33:42] Guy’s already shot. 盖伊已经被杀了。
[33:44] Let the cops get him. 让警察去找到他。
[33:46] He shot my wife! 他枪伤了我的妻子!
[33:48] He robbed my bank. 他抢了我的银行。
[33:49] You know this for sure? 你确定吗?
[33:51] Yeah. I recognized his shoes. 当然。我认得他的鞋子。
[33:53] Same ones every day. 可能是别人的。
[33:55] Ugly ass shoes, huh, Farley? 法雷,难看的要死的鞋子,不是吗?
[33:57] He’s my swing teller. 他是我最好的雇员。
[33:58] Best hours at the bank. 在银行最好的时机。
[34:13] He’s stupid. 他是笨蛋。
[34:14] What are you gonna solve by killing him? 你想用杀了他来解决问题吗?
[34:18] Think of your wife. 想想你的妻子。
[34:21] Think of your wife having to come see you in the pen. 想想你的妻子忍痛想要见到你。
[34:26] Think. 想想。
[34:28] Think. 想想。
[34:38] You’re right. 你是对的。
[34:40] Okay? 好吗?
[34:47] Miami P.D.! Drop your weapon. 迈阿密警方!将你的武器放下。
[34:50] Don’t hurt me! 不要伤害我!
[34:51] Oh, God! Don’t hurt me. 噢,天啊!不要伤害我。
[34:55] Drop it now! 把武器丢掉!
[34:56] You can’t match a nine millimeter with a P90. 你不能用颗九厘米来比对把P九十。
[34:58] Yeah, well, I disagree, so I guess we’ve got a problem. 嗯,我不同意这点。所以我猜想我们有个问题了。
[35:00] Mm-hmm. 嗯-。
[35:01] Now, I’m gonna back out of here with him. 现在,我要带着他离开这里。
[35:03] Don’t move! 不许动!
[35:05] Don’t you move! 不准动!
[35:07] And you – you’re not gonna to try to be a hero, okay? 你呢。 你应该不想成为个英雄吧?
[35:10] Look, taking a hostage is only gonna jam you up. Leave him. 听着,带着人质只会送你进牢。放开他。
[35:12] My gun’s bigger than yours. 我的枪比你的大。
[35:15] I see you stick your head out the door, and I’m gonna blow it off. 我看到你的头就在门后,我可以直接轰掉它。
[35:19] Come on! 别这样!
[35:21] Come on! 拜�!
[35:35] This is CSI Eric Delko. 这是CSI的艾瑞克.戴柯。
[35:36] I need units to Intercoastal Apartments. 我在因特寇斯托大厦,需要后援。
[35:38] 3575th Street in Uleta. 在乌雷塔第三五七五街上。
[35:41] Suspect’s on the move. 嫌犯正在移动中。
[35:42] He’s taken a hostage. 他挟有人质。
[35:44] Scooped up this Wheeler guy out front. 把这个叫威乐的从前面拉出去。
[35:45] What’s his connection? 他是?
[35:46] He’s the third robber. Riddick’s on the move. 他是第三个抢匪。 黎迪克仍在逃。
[36:01] We lost him. 我们跟丢了。
[36:09] I’m bleeding. I need to go to the emergency room. 我在流血。我要去急诊室。
[36:11] You’re fine. Rescue said it was just a graze. 你没事的。医护人员说那只是擦伤。
[36:13] Look, we know you were in on the robbery. 听着,我们知道你跟抢案有关。
[36:15] Now, where did Riddick take the guy, the bank manager? 现在,黎迪克把那个银行经理带到哪里了?
[36:18] No idea. I don’t know Riddick. 不知道。我不认识黎迪克。
[36:20] You just robbed a bank for him. 你才刚帮他抢了间银行。
[36:24] Couple of months ago, he comes up to me at a bus stop, after work. 几个月以前,他在公车站找上我,就在我下班后。
[36:28] Said he’d give me five grand for info on the security system and my access number. 说他以五千块跟我买有关安全系统以及通行密码的资料。
[36:34] I told him I’d only give him the info if he cut me in. 我跟他说,除非让我分杯羹我才会给他那些资料。
[36:38] So you walk into a bank with two goons and let them shoot the place up? 所以你就带着两个家伙进了银行,让他们轰了个天翻地覆?
[36:51] Then you added a little wrinkle. 然后你又加了点好主意。
[36:53] You took the money. 你拿了那些钱。
[36:55] Then you got shot. 然后你就被枪伤了。
[36:59] And almost killed a woman. 那几乎杀了个女子。
[37:01] I didn’t have anything to do with that. 我对那个没出过任何意见。
[37:03] Hey, genius, you ever heard of the felony murder rule? 嘿,天才,你没听说过重罪谋杀的规则吗?
[37:07] We’ve got you for armed robbery and a double murder. 我们已经因抢劫及谋杀逮到你了。
[37:10] That’s just for starters. 那仅仅是起头而已。
[37:38] You know, all this doesn’t add up. 你知道的,还不�o这些而已。
[37:40] If Leon Caldwell and Steve Riddick needed this hardware 假如里昂.卡德威跟史帝夫.黎迪克需要这些五金。
[37:42] equipment so bad, why didn’t they use it in the bank robbery? 而且是非常的急迫,那他们为什么没用来抢劫呢?
[37:45] They practice breaking bank windows, and then didn’t do so during the robbery. 他们原本计划要破窗而入,然而在着手时却没那么做。
[37:51] Well, here’s the weird thing. Take a look. 嗯,因为这里有个关键。看一眼吧。
[37:54] Manny’s clothing from the dog track. 从赛狗场取来的马尼的衣服。
[37:56] There’s RDX all over them. 盖着一层RDX。
[37:59] Explosives. 炸药。
[38:01] But no one used explosives in the bank robbery. 但却没有人在抢劫时使用炸药。
[38:03] Not that we know of. 那跟我们的所知不同。
[38:05] Back to the bank? 要回到银行?
[38:06] The one common denominator. 一切的根源。
[38:08] Let’s go. 走吧。
[38:12] Third floor’s a mortgage broker. 三楼有个破产经纪人。
[38:14] Four and five are more bank offices. 四楼及五楼有更多的银行办公室。
[38:16] What about the second floor? 那二楼呢?
[38:17] Nothing’s listed in the lobby. 在大厅的名单上没写。
[38:18] Let’s start there. 就从那里开始。
[38:20] The stairs are right over here. 楼梯从正上方跨过。
[38:31] Well, well, well. 喔,喔,喔。
[38:34] Is that what I think it is? 那是我所想的吗?
[38:36] Yes, and the thieves counted on it. 对,那些贼的目标是这个。
[38:46] Two vaults, one security system. 两个保险箱,只有一套安全系统。
[38:49] The machine guns were used to cover up the sound of the explosion upstairs. 机关枪是用来掩饰楼上的爆破声的。
[38:53] So the cash they grabbed downstairs was just a diversion. 所以他们在楼下抢的钱只是个障眼法。
[39:06] This is not about the cash, is it? 目标并不是现金,不是吗?
[39:09] It’s about the gold. 他们要的是黄金。
[39:35] Found out how they got away. 找看看他们是怎么逃走的。
[39:37] That ladder’s identical to the one we found in the shopping cart. 那个梯子跟我们在购物车上发现的完全相同。
[39:40] They must have gone roof-to-roof. 他们一定是逃到隔壁屋顶去。
[39:42] They counted on everybody looking east, nobody looking up. 他们预料到每个人都会朝东看,而没人会注意上方。
[39:45] Bank’s owners say they had over 20 million in gold in that vault. 银行老板说他们在保险库里面放了超过两千万的黄金。
[39:49] It’s only precious metals vault in Miami. 那是在迈阿密唯一的贵金属。
[39:52] Yeah. Half the millionaires in Latin America probably use this place. 对。有一半是拉丁美洲的百万富翁寄存在这里的。
[39:55] There’s a lot fewer millionaires now than there were this morning. 现在比早上又多了几个百万富翁了。
[39:57] How much you think’s left? 你认为留下来的有多少?
[39:58] A couple million. 两百万吧。
[39:59] Why leave any? 为什么要留下来?
[40:01] Makes no sense. 完全没道理。
[40:02] Any idea how they blew the vault in? 知道他们怎么炸开这个保险库吗?
[40:04] Yeah. Linear shape charge. 对。Linear Shape Charge。
[40:06] Something called the Monroe Effect. 叫做“莫恩洛效应”
[40:08] Soon as it detonates, the shape charge inverts. 当爆炸时,shape charge就会转化。
[40:12] Cuts right through, and they’re in. 从右侧切入,然后他们就可以进入了。
[40:22] They used a shock tube to initiate the blast. 他们使用个电击管来加强炸药的效力。
[40:25] Oh. 噢。
[40:29] It’s insulated? 那是绝缘的吗?
[40:30] Yeah, it’s hardened silicon. Probably the same as we found in the shopping cart. 对,那是强化的矽力康。可能跟我们在购物车上找到的相同。
[40:34] Makes it waterproof? 让它可以防水?
[40:35] Yeah. Most explosive’s guys they don’t like to vary from what they know. 对。多数的爆破专家不想让其他人知道他们制造方式。
[40:39] So, we’re looking for someone familiar with underwater explosives. 所以,我们可以往某些相似的水底爆破手法来寻找。
[40:43] But the big question is: How’d they get the gold out of that vault? 但最大的问题是:他们是怎么从保险库中取走黄金的?
[40:46] Take a forklift to move that. 用个堆高机来搬动。
[40:49] Or a tsunami. 或是个海啸。
[41:00] Center punch. 中央打孔器。
[41:01] Used it to punch a hole in the window. 用它来在窗户上钻个洞。
[41:04] Weakened the frame, and let the tsunami do the rest. 使边条松动,然就就让海啸来做剩下的事情。
[41:19] Some kind of treated nylon. 某种尼龙。
[41:21] Heavy-duty and waterproof. 能承重而且防水的。
[41:22] Possibly from a flotation device of some kind. 可能是来自于某种小艇上的。
[41:25] So, they let the water do the heavy lifting, let the gold float out to sea. 所以,他们让水来做搬运工作, 然后让载着黄金的船流向海洋。
[41:31] And then wait. 他们只需要等。
[41:44] Why leave some of the gold behind? 为什么要留下些黄金?
[41:45] I don’t know. Maybe a weight limit of some kind. 我不知道。或许有负重限制。
[41:49] Wonder how they expect to find it all in the middle of the tsunami. 想想看,他们要怎样在海啸中找到全部。
[41:51] Same way we are. 这和我们一样。
[41:53] Sonar or GPS. 用声纳或是GPS。
[41:55] I’ll get in contact with the Coast Guard. 我会跟海岸巡防队连络。
[42:09] Is that the security tape from the cemetery gate? 那是墓园门口的监视带?
[42:11] Not tape. 没有拍到。
[42:12] Tapes. Ten of them from the past week alone. 这些带子。其中十只是零星几个星期的。
[42:15] 50 cars per tape. 每只带子里面有五十辆车。
[42:16] How do we even know one of these is transporting our victim? 我们要怎么知道哪辆车是用来载运被害人的?
[42:19] ‘Cause it’s the only entrance to the cemetery. 因为他是唯一进入墓园的。
[42:21] The killer didn’t hop the fence lugging 200 pounds of dead weight. 凶手没想到要隐藏死者两百磅的重量。
[42:26] Lot of incoming traffic. 很多进来的交通工具
[42:28] At least we know that one’s leaving empty. 起码我们知道那辆车离开时是空车。
[42:31] One-way ticket. 等于是一张单程车票。
[42:33] Tyler, that’s it. 泰勒,就是那台。
[42:35] Guy from Homeland Security spoke at my patrol station, 来自家园保全的盖伊和我的控管中心交谈过。
[42:37] said they’re developing this Vehicle Scanning Software. 说他们发展出这套车辆扫描软体。
[42:40] Yeah. It calculates ride height and ground clearance to detect overloaded vehicles. 对。它可凭着轮胎高差来推论出货载超重的车辆。
[42:44] Might help us figure out who dumped the victim in the cemetery. 或许可以帮我们指出是谁将被害人载入墓园的。
[42:50] Okay. Perfect. 好,太好了。
[42:52] Got it. Thanks. 开始进行吧。谢了。
[42:54] According to the Coast Guard, there are over 1,000 signals off the coast of Miami 根据海岸巡防队,在迈阿密海域中有超过一千个信号。
[42:58] at any given time. 在任何时间都是如此。
[43:00] It is impossible to narrow it down to the gold guys. 所以无法限缩找到那些家伙。
[43:02] It’s okay. We may not need it. 那没关系的,我们或许并不需要。
[43:03] What have you got? 你是拿到了什么吗?
[43:04] I got part of a serial number on this lift bag material. 我拿到了一部份提袋的编号。
[43:09] Did you find out who purchased it? 你可以找出是谁购买的吗?
[43:11] Mm-hmm. 嗯..
[43:12] I had P.D. run a search. 我需要巡警来进行搜索。
[43:13] Came back to a Dr. Greismer at Miami. 去找个在迈阿密的葛瑞丝莫医师。
[43:16] M.D. or Ph. D? 是医学博士还是一般博士?
[43:17] He’s a Ph. D. 他是个博士。
[43:19] So you haven’t seen Professor Greismer? 所以你还没见到过葛瑞丝莫教授?
[43:21] We share an office, not much more. 我们共用办公室,就是这样了。
[43:23] Okay. 好吧。
[43:24] Well, when was the last time you saw him? 对了,你最后一次看到他是什么时候?
[43:26] Couple days. 几天前。
[43:28] I’ll try and answer your questions, but I’m not the tsunami expert. 我试着来回答你的问题,但是我对于海啸并不精通。
[43:31] I’m hurricanes. 我是研究飓风的。
[43:32] Must have been pretty busy this season. 那你们这一季肯定是相当忙碌的。
[43:34] Unfortunately, for the people of Florida, I was. 很不幸的是,但对我或是佛州的民众的确是如此。
[43:37] I can’t believe Greismer’s not around. 我不相信葛瑞丝莫不在。
[43:39] A tsunami’s a once in a lifetime event. 这对研究海啸的人而言是千载难逢的盛会。
[43:40] Well, if you don’t mind, I’m gonna have a look for a number. 嗯,假如你不介意了话,我想要查个号码。
[43:43] He’s a pack rat, but if you can find something… 他是个堆积狂,但你可试试看能找到什么吧…
[43:46] Thanks. 谢了。
[43:46] You’re welcome. 不客气。
[43:58] Professor Greismer, thank you for coming in. 葛瑞丝莫教授,谢谢你能来一趟。
[44:00] Your office couldn’t tell me what it’s about? 你的办公室没法告诉我那是什么?
[44:02] Doctor, we’re checking into some purchases you made for your research. 教授,我们正在查询你为研究所买的一些东西。
[44:05] Which ones? 那个?
[44:06] Lift bags. 负重袋。
[44:07] Did you find them? 你有找到他们吗?
[44:08] They’re very critical to my work. 那对我的工作而言非常是需要的东西。
[44:10] Tsunami’s come and gone, and I have no data. 海啸来了又走,但我却没有资料。
[44:12] I’ve been working on a process by which we can store 我一值在研究有关是否能将海洋灾害
[44:16] and reuse energy from oceanographic disturbances. 的能量储存并且再利用。
[44:19] We’re thinking that those lift bags may have been used in a bank robbery scheme. 而我们则想到那些负重袋 或许曾经被银行抢匪运用来抢劫。
[44:23] I looked for them for hours before the tsunami. 我在海啸来以前花了好多时间在找那些东西。
[44:25] I couldn’t remember where I put them. 我不记得我把他们放到哪里去了。
[44:28] That’s an awfully big thing to misplace. 如果被错误使用那会是非常可怕的事情。
[44:31] We believe the bank robbers exploited the tidal wave 我们相信那些抢匪利用了浪潮的力量
[44:34] in order to extract a large amount of gold from the second story vault. 用来搬运一座位于二楼保险库中数量庞大的黄金。
[44:38] Actually, “tidal wave” is a misnomer. 事实上“海啸”是个误称。
[44:39] It was a volcano that caused that surge. 那是由于火山现象所造成的大浪。
[44:41] So your research came in handy, 所以你可以预测到它来袭的时间。
[44:44] didn’t it? 不是吗?
[44:45] And you think I helped with this… this robbery? 而你们以为我…协助这桩抢案?
[44:48] Did you? 你有吗?
[44:49] No. I’ve been studying ways to use the energy for useful purposes, 不。我已经研究出如何用这种能量来进行有意的用途。
[44:52] not criminal ones. 而不是犯罪行为。
[44:54] Dr. Greismer, how far in advance would you know a tsunami was coming? 葛瑞丝莫教授,有多大的机会你能预测到海啸将会来袭?
[44:57] Well, we’ve known about the fragility of the Cumbre Vieja volcano for years, 嗯,我们对于科伦贝.维耶哈火山的不稳定已经知道好几年了。
[45:01] but even the experts couldn’t predict when the collapse would occur. 即使是这样,我们也不能预测到它到底什么时候会爆发。
[45:04] I’ve actually done some computer animation to simulate the event. 我的确曾经用电脑模拟过。
[45:12] But the bank teller told us the bank robbers have been planning this for three months. 但是银行会计告诉我们抢匪已经计划了三个月。
[45:15] How is that possible if they didn’t know it was going to happen? 有没有可能他们根本不知道会发生呢?
[45:18] It’s not possible. 那不可能。
[45:19] You can only track a tsunami once it starts. 只有当海啸开始后你才能追踪。
[45:21] This provides for warning to the areas in its path, 这让我们能够警告沿途的区域
[45:24] allowing for the evacuation, saving thousands of lives. 能发布疏散令,以挽救上千人的性命。
[45:28] It’s fascinating how the wave slams into its target, 在大浪打上目标时是最令人着迷的时候。
[45:34] and then pulls the water back out to sea. 而后就会让海水重返海面。
[45:39] Actually, the tsunami and the hurricane’re very similar in that regard. 事实上,海啸与飓风在这方面是非常相似且令人敬佩的。
[45:42] They both cause water to rise, 两者都会使海面上升,
[45:44] you know, cause extreme flooding, 你知道的,造成异常大的波浪。
[45:46] and then carry the flooded water back out to sea. 然后他们将那些潮水再带回海面。
[45:48] And Miami has a hurricane season, which is predictable. 而迈阿密有飓风季,而那是可以预测的。
[45:51] We average one a year. 我们平均每年都会碰上一个。
[45:53] Of course, this last season was an anomaly. 当然了,上一季是个意外。
[45:55] We had four. 我们碰上四个。
[45:56] Maybe the plan was for the hurricane, but the tsunami just came sooner. 或许他们原本想利用的是飓风,但碰巧遇上了海啸。
[46:00] The end result for both is the same. 不过结果都是一样的。
[46:01] The end result was all that mattered. 结果才是一切。
[46:03] I think we’ve been talking to the wrong expert. 我想我们找错专家了。
[46:05] Where did you say you keep your lift bags? 你说你把那些负重袋放在哪里?
[46:07] In a storage room by the athletic field. 在运动场旁的储藏室。
[46:09] Who else has a key? 还有谁有钥匙?
[46:11] Only Dr. Harrison. 只有哈里森教授。
[46:30] I convinced the attendant to give me your keys. 我相信我下属给了我你的钥匙。
[46:33] Why would he trust you? 他为何会相信你?
[46:35] The hardware never hurts. 那些东西又没什么。
[46:37] Cute. My keys. 这怪了。我的钥匙。
[46:40] Shouldn’t you be somewhere way out in the ocean by now? 你怎么现在不是在外海之类的地方呢?
[46:45] Officer, may I please have my keys? 警官,我能拿我的钥匙吗?
[46:48] You’re not going to need them. 你不再需要他们了。
[46:50] Why? 为什么?
[46:57] Professor, your ride is here. 教授,你的车在这里。
[47:07] How long will the cemetery let us have these tapes? 墓园能把带子给我们多久?
[47:12] It’s a murder. We can have them as long as we want. 那是谋杀案,所以只要我们需要可以一直把它们留下。
[47:23] We got something. 我们找到东西了。
[47:25] Seven days ago, Black Camaro came in heavy, left a lot lighter. 七天前,一辆黑色的卡麦隆负重入园,却是轻车离开。
[47:30] I’ll run the plates through D.A.R. 我会将车牌输入监理系统比对。
[47:41] Car’s registered to a Paul Abbot, 车辆登记在保罗.阿波特名下,
[47:44] address in the Gables. 登记的住址在嘉贝雷斯。
[47:45] College of Miami. 迈阿密学院。
[47:46] That surveillance tape’s from a week ago, right? 这些监视带是一周前的,对吧?
[47:49] A week exactly. Why? 没错,怎么了?
[47:50] Going to check our college boy’s attendance record. 去查查看我们的大学男孩出席纪录。
[48:09] Bet you’re out here every week, rain or shine. 我猜你每个星期都会在,不论晴雨。
[48:13] I’m sorry. Who are you? 抱歉,请问你是?
[48:14] Ryan Wolfe, Miami-Dade Crime Lab. 莱恩.沃尔菲,迈阿密戴德郡犯罪实验室。
[48:17] I wanna ask you some questions 我想要问你几个问题。
[48:18] about the disinterment of several graves in Section A of this cemetery. 关于这座墓园A区的几个墓穴。
[48:22] Yeah, I-I heard about that. 对耶,我有听说过。
[48:23] That’s awful. 那真是太可怕了。
[48:25] Thank God it wasn’t my mom. 感谢老天那不是我妈。
[48:27] Cancer. Five months ago. 癌症。五个月以前。
[48:33] We turned up an extra set of remains. 我们发现还有些额外的位置。
[48:35] The M.E. just identified the body as Ed Miller. M.E刚刚证实了那个尸体是爱德.米勒的。
[48:37] Homicide tells me he’s your stepfather. 凶杀组告诉我说他是你的继父。
[48:39] I haven’t seen Ed in weeks. 我已经有好几个星期没看到爱德了。
[48:41] Neither has any of your neighbors. 你的邻居也是这样说的。
[48:43] We think you transported his remains in your car. 我们认为你用你的车载运过他
[48:46] Well, I didn’t. Never happened. 嗯,我没有。没有这种事。
[48:49] So you don’t mind if I take a look at your car? 所以你应该不会介意我检视一下你的车吧?
[48:51] Here is the warrant. 这是搜索票。
[49:38] I got your page. 我看到你的传呼了。
[49:39] I’ve been waiting in the lab for 20 minutes. 我已经在实验室里面等了廿分钟了。
[49:41] Got caught up in the hunt. 我赶上搜索
[49:44] Think I just found a sample for you. 我想我刚刚找到个给你的样本。
[49:46] Okay, see, how work is 好吧,看,要怎样处理
[49:48] you find a sample first, 你先找到个样品,
[49:49] then call me. 然后再呼叫我。
[49:51] Sorry. 抱歉。
[49:52] Won’t happen again. 我不会再犯了。
[49:58] So, what’d you find? 所以,你找到了些什么?
[50:01] Positive amylopectin test. Amylopectin测试是阳性反应。
[50:03] Saliva. 唾液。
[50:04] Consistent with a dead man in a trunk. 跟后车箱的死者有关联。
[50:08] I’ll be in Trace. 我会在证迹组。
[50:09] Thanks, Valera. 谢了,瓦雷拉。
[50:16] Mind if I smoke? 介意我抽个烟吗?
[50:17] As a matter of fact, I do. 事实上,我介意。
[50:18] I want you to pay attention to this, Leslie. 莱斯利,我希望你能专心。
[50:21] We found your phone records, Professor. 我们找到了你的通联纪录,教授。
[50:24] Found dozens of calls between you and Steve Riddick. 你跟史帝夫.黎迪克通了非常多次电话。
[50:27] We’re acquaintances. 我们很熟。
[50:30] First contact was at your office. 第一通是从你的办公室。
[50:32] Steve had a brainstorm. 史帝夫有个灵感。
[50:33] He wanted to commit a heist during a hurricane, 他想要在飓风侵袭时计划抢劫。
[50:36] and so he called an expert, 所以他打电话来谘询。
[50:38] you. 你。
[50:39] Now, before long, a hypothetical situation 现在,虽然以往只是个假说
[50:42] became a plan. 但已经成为事实。
[50:44] By then, he had your home phone, cell phone, pager. 随后,他有了你家里的电话、行动电话、传呼机号码。
[50:47] You basically bought into his bad boy ways 你基本上已经成为他诡计中的一员。
[50:50] and decided to help him out. 并且还计划去帮助他。
[50:52] But Mother Nature threw Steve a curve ball, 但是大自然给了史提夫一个曲线球。
[50:55] and then he and the gang had to shift to a hurry-up offense, 然后他与他的同伙被迫得改变计划。
[50:58] didn’t they? 不是吗?
[51:01] When do I get my phone call? 我什么时候会接到电话?
[51:03] As soon as you tell me what I need to know. 等你告诉我应该知道的事情。
[51:05] Where the gold is? I don’t think so. 那些黄金在哪?我不那么认为。
[51:07] How about, where is Scott Riley? 不如说,史考克.雷利在哪?
[51:09] Who? 谁?
[51:10] Your boyfriend’s hostage. 你男友的人质。
[51:13] What? 什么?
[51:16] Steve took a…? 史提夫抓了个..?
[51:16] Bad boys aren’t so cute up close, 坏小子不会就�o是这样而已,
[51:19] are they? 不是吗?
[51:20] Where’s your boyfriend, Leslie? 你的男友在哪,莱斯利?
[51:25] I don’t know. 我不知道。
[51:26] No calls between Leslie and Steve Riddick all day. 史提夫整天都没跟莱斯利联络过。
[51:30] Let me put it to you another way. 让我告诉你另外的事情吧。
[51:31] Where is Steve? 史提夫在哪?
[51:40] He’s obsessed with explosives… 他显然携有爆裂物…
[51:44] Oh, my God. 噢,我的天啊。
[51:45] Leslie, talk to me. 莱斯利,告诉我。
[51:51] There’s a hotel 那里有家饭店
[51:53] old Art Deco place 一家妆点有旧式装饰艺术的地方
[51:55] was set to be razed in a few months, 最近几个月在进行整修。
[51:57] but the surge damaged the foundations, 但是潮汐已经将它的地基打坏了,
[51:59] making the structure hazardous. 使的建筑物有点摇摇欲坠。
[52:01] They moved up the demolition date, and since the city’s already been evacuated… 他们有约定个拆除时间,但既然城里已经被疏散了…
[52:05] The demolition date is today. 预定的拆除日是今天。
[52:06] Yeah. 对。
[52:07] What is the name of the hotel? 饭店的名称呢?
[52:09] Leslie, the name of the hotel. 莱斯利,饭店的名称。
[52:12] The Sandmore… downtown. 莎德墨尔…在市中心。
[52:24] Eric, what do you got? 艾瑞克,你找到什么?
[52:26] Blasters say the explosives are on a sequential time delay. 承包商说施炸的时间顺延了。
[52:28] How long to detonation? 还有多久要引爆?
[52:29] Two minutes, and the building implodes. 两分钟,然后建筑物就会向内倒毁。
[52:31] He’s in there. I know he’s in there, Eric. 他在那里,我知道他在那里,艾瑞克。
[52:32] Look, the guy said they cleared the building three hours ago. 听着,这家伙说他们三个小时前清理过建筑物。
[52:34] Three hours gives Riddick long enough to stash him. 三个小时,已经让黎迪克有时间带他进去了。
[52:55] H! Hope you can hear me. 嘿!我希望你能听到我的声音。
[52:56] It’s 5 seconds till detonation. 还有五秒钟就要引爆了。
[52:58] You’ve gotta get out of there. 你得赶快离开这里。
[53:00] Get out now! 现在就要离开!
[53:05] Scott! 史考克!
[53:06] Scott! 史考克!
[53:08] Scott, easy, buddy. 史考克!放轻松点,老兄。
[53:09] Easy, buddy, easy. 放轻松点,老兄。放轻松。
[53:12] Oh, man! 噢!你们!
[53:12] Here we go. 在这里。
[53:13] Oh, my God! 噢,我的天啊!
[53:15] Here we go. 在这里。
[53:17] Here we go. 在这里。
[54:16] Lieutenant. 长官。
[54:18] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么。
[54:22] Why don’t you check on your wife, okay? 你怎么不去陪陪你的妻子呢,好吧?
[54:25] Yeah. 对。
[54:27] Thank you. 谢谢你。
[54:28] You take care. 你要保重。
[54:30] Yes, Eric? 对了,艾瑞克?
[54:31] You okay? 你还好吧?
[54:33] I think so. 我想应该没事。
[54:34] I just got off the phone with Detective Salas. 我刚跟萨拉斯探员通过电话。
[54:37] The professor isn’t so smart. 教授还是不够聪明。
[54:39] She still won’t give Riddick up. 她还是不放弃黎迪克。
[54:41] Well, then it’s time to educate the professor. 所以,是该去给教授上点课了。
[55:07] When can I get my car back? 我什么时候能把我的车拿回来?
[55:08] Nobody’s telling me anything. 都没人能告诉我些什么。
[55:10] You got bigger problems, Paul. 保罗,你的麻烦大了。
[55:12] I found soil in your car. 我在你的车上找到泥土。
[55:14] It matches the soil at the cemetery. 那跟墓园中的泥土相符。
[55:18] And I already told you, I go there every week to see my mom. 可是我已经跟你说过了, 我每个星期都会去探望我母亲。
[55:21] Here’s the problem. 这就是问题了。
[55:21] This is calcium carbonate limestone, very high PH. 因为它的碳酸钙、石灰石的含量,使得碱性非常高。
[55:24] It’s only found under the soil about 40 inches down. 那只有在地表下四十寸深的泥土才有可能会是这样
[55:28] You were digging a grave, weren’t you? 你挖过一个墓穴,不是吗?
[55:29] Ed’s grave, your stepfather. 就是爱德的坟墓,你的继父。
[55:43] Don’t you try and pin this on me. 你就这样来牵扯到我身上。
[55:45] DNA is, actually. 但实际上,是DNA这样说的。
[55:47] We got a warrant for your mother’s house. 我们对你母亲的房子申请了搜索令。
[55:49] We got Ed’s DNA sample off a toothbrush. 我们从牙刷上面取得了爱德的DNA样本。
[55:51] It matches the saliva we found in the trunk of your car. 那跟我们在你的后车厢所找到的唾液样本相符。
[55:58] Look, all I ever wanted… 听着,我只是要…
[56:00] for my mother was a little respect. 给我妈一些她应得的尊重。
[56:03] Ed treated her 爱德欺骗她。
[56:05] like hell when she was alive, and worse after. 当她还活着的时候,简直就像活在地狱,甚至更糟。
[56:09] How? 是怎样?
[56:12] I saw him. 我看到他。
[56:14] She hadn’t even been in the ground two days. 她有近两年的时间都没下过地。
[56:18] In the bed that she slept in. 就呆在她睡的那张床上。
[56:31] And he kept it up. 他就放任着不管。
[56:34] You know, it was a regular parade. 你知道的,那是必经的过程。
[56:39] I didn’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办。
[56:44] So, I asked my mom. 所以,我问了我母亲。
[56:47] And she told me. 而她告诉我
[57:26] I couldn’t let him do that to her. 我不能让他如此对她。
[57:29] To her memory. 为了纪念她。
[57:50] Something tells me this wouldn’t have made her any happier. 虽然我了解那不能使她更快乐些。
[58:15] Under Leslie Harrison or Dr. Harrison. 不管是莱斯利.哈里森或是哈里森教授。
[58:19] Yes, purchases in the last seven days. 对,过去七天的购物清单。
[58:22] Yeah 好。
[58:24] Steve Riddick. 史提夫.黎迪克。
[58:26] I just ran Leslie’s credit cards. 我刚刚检查过莱斯利的信用卡纪录。
[58:29] Found a purchase from two days ago for 2,000 gallons in diesel fuel 发现两天前的购物明细中,有两千加仑的柴油、
[58:33] Beachline Gas and Tackle. 野营用瓦斯及工具。
[58:34] So, she let him fill up on her dime. 所以,他用她的钱支付。
[58:36] Almost $3,800 worth. 价值将近三千八百美金。
[58:38] What kind of vessel takes that much fuel? 哪种船只需要那么多的燃油?
[58:40] That’s a very good question. 那是个非常好的问题。
[58:41] Find the receipt, please. 请找到这张收据。
[58:45] What have we got, H? 我们找到什么了?
[58:49] It’s definitely bigger than a cigarette boat. 那显然比小船大多了。
[58:51] It’s probably an off-shore cruiser. 那很有可能是艘可在近海巡航的船只。
[58:53] Something quick and quiet. 某种快捷而安静的船只。
[58:54] Might get to the Bahamas in one shot. 可能可以直达巴哈马而不需补充燃料。
[58:56] He also bought an oil filter. 他也买了滤嘴。
[58:59] Yeah, a Mann filter. 对,一个Mann滤嘴。
[59:00] That’s the same one a Predator uses. 那跟海盗用的款是一样。
[59:02] Okay, so, we call the Coast Guard, 好吧。所以我们通知海岸巡防队,
[59:03] have them BOLO a Predator offshore, 需要注意个波洛或是掠食者形式的近海船只。
[59:05] and inform them that we want to visit their Command Center. 并且通知他们说我想要到他们的指挥中心去。
[59:08] All right. 好吧。
[59:12] I’m sorry, Lieutenant, but we already told your CSI 抱歉,长官,但是我们已经跟你的组员说过了。
[59:14] with 3,000 square miles and 20,000 GPS units in this area, 这个区域内有三千平方哩;同时有两万组全球定位系统。
[59:18] I just don’t see how we can help you. 我实在是不知道该怎么帮你们。
[59:20] What if I could narrow the field? 如果我能将范围缩小呢?
[59:22] Willing to try. 可以试试看。
[59:23] Uh, is the receiver unique in some way? 嗯,接受器也是用同样的方式吗?
[59:26] I don’t think this is a receiver. 我不认为这是个接收器。
[59:27] Sir, uh, 99 percent of GPS units out there are just receivers. 长官,嗯,九成以上的全球定位系统都�o是接收器而已。
[59:31] What if a group of people 那如果是一群人
[59:33] were going to converge on a spot, 计划在某个地点碰面
[59:35] and they used a GPS to send the signal? 而他们使用全球定位系统来传送讯号呢?
[59:46] Here’s one that isn’t receiving. 这里有个不是接受讯号的。
[59:47] That’s because it’s sending, isn’t it? 那是因为它正在发送讯号,不是吗?
[59:49] What are those coordinates, please? 请告诉我那些座标位置好吗?
[1:00:59] Damn. 该死。
[1:01:03] You got to be kidding me. 你一定是在跟我开玩笑。
[1:01:43] They almost made it. 他们几乎办到了。
[1:01:45] 79 gold bars accounted for. 证实有七十九条金块。
[1:01:46] And three business partners. 还有三名同伙。
[1:01:50] I guess you kill people when they lose their value, huh? 我猜你在人们失去利用价值时就杀了他们,对吧?
[1:01:53] Law of the jungle, boss. 老板,这是丛林法则。
[1:01:56] That’s going to come in handy 你将要去的地方,
[1:01:57] where you’re going. 会是需要人力的。
[1:02:46] They don’t all end this neatly. 他们不会就这样完事的。
[1:02:50] I know, but I’ll take it. 我知道,但我会带着它。
[1:03:11] Did you find him? 你找到他了吗?
[1:03:12] As a matter of fact, I did. 事实上,我是。
[1:03:14] Did you know he was planning to kill you? 你知道他打算要杀了你吗?
[1:03:16] No, he’s not like that. 不,他不是那样的人。
[1:03:18] I saw the bodies. 我看到那些尸体了。
[1:03:21] I know there’s an explanation. 我知道那是个说法。
[1:03:22] You don’t know him. Under it all, he’s… 你不了解他。 其实他是…
[1:03:25] He’s a very decent guy, right? 他是个非常有礼貌的人,对吧?
[1:03:26] Well, a decent guy wouldn’t have exploited this tragedy in the way that he has, 嗯,一个有礼貌的人不会像他那样面对件悲剧
[1:03:30] and Florida 以及佛罗里达。
[1:03:31] has had enough, frankly. 够了吗,法兰克利。
[1:03:45] You okay? 你还好吗?
[1:03:49] Better get to booking. 最好记下来。
[1:04:07] Ma’am. 女士。
[1:04:08] Sir. 长官。
[1:04:10] Heard you got Riddick, 听说你逮到黎迪克了,
[1:04:11] and the gold. 还有黄金。
[1:04:12] Yes. Paperwork by the end of the week. 对。文书作业将在这个星期结束。
[1:04:15] I already shopped a judge. Throw the key away on this guy. 我已经将它递给法院。 让他无法保释。
[1:04:20] I was worried you were going to cancel dinner tonight. 而我担心你可能要取消你的晚餐约会了。
[1:04:23] That would not be possible. 那不可能。
[1:04:28] But? 但是?
[1:04:29] I’ve got to push it back an hour. 我已经将它推迟一个小时了。
[1:04:31] Drinks with someone? 想要喝一杯吗?
[1:04:32] No. 不。
[1:04:32] There’s a victim in the hospital, 还有个被害人在医院。
[1:04:34] and I have to go see him and his wife, 我要去看看他还有他的妻子,
[1:04:36] so, about an hour. 所以,大概是一个小时。
[1:04:38] Okay, 9:00 then, my place. 好吧,九点,在我那里。
[1:04:40] I’ll leave the door unlocked. 我不会锁门的。
[1:04:43] See you. 等会儿见。
[1:04:44] Yes, you will. 是的,你会的。
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme