时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Hey, nice trip Bob! | 嗨,打得好,鲍勃 |
[00:20] | Way to getting it close! | 离洞口很近了 |
[00:26] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嗨,出了什么事? |
[00:27] | Who is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[00:28] | Get off the green! | 这是我们的球场,快离开这里 |
[00:30] | Hey! | 快离开这个球场 |
[00:31] | Get the hell off the green. Call Security. | 叫保安 |
[00:42] | Hey this is a private course! | 嗨,这是私人的球场 |
[00:50] | These kids on crack or something? | 他们在跟我们开玩笑还是干吗? |
[00:52] | Guys you’re tearing up the fairway and the green, get off the course! | 你们这些家伙,离开球场 |
[01:07] | The best of all the lost arts. | 失传了的艺术的精华 |
[01:10] | Look out! | |
[01:11] | Whoa! | |
[01:13] | The best of all the lost arts. | 失传了的艺术的精华 |
[01:17] | The best of all the lost arts. | 失传了的艺术的精华 |
[01:36] | Sweet lord. | 躺在那的是谁? |
[01:51] | It was like Dawn of the Dead. | 就象”僵尸的黎明”, |
[01:53] | Must’ve been a hundred of ’em. | 肯定有100多人 |
[01:54] | Yeah, they’re called flash mobs. | 他们称为”闪现暴徒” |
[01:55] | People are contacted by e-mail to show up at a specific time and do something freaky and then run off. | 通过电子邮件联系,在特定的时间 |
[02:02] | You know, I’m going to have this officer take the information from you. | 出现,做一些匪夷所思的事情,然后离开 这位警官会在问你一些信息 |
[02:05] | Great. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:12] | A flash mob. | 闪现暴徒 |
[02:13] | After the dust cleared, the body was found in the sand trap. | 他们走了后,沙池里发现了一具尸体 |
[02:16] | Interesting. We got an I.D., Alexx? | 有趣,有什么发现,艾丽克斯? |
[02:18] | None. He’s just a kid. | 没有 他只是一个孩子 |
[02:21] | I’d guess 16… 17. | 大概16,17 岁 |
[02:25] | Cromarty. That’s an expensive label for a teenager. | 克洛马提亚酒,这酒对 一个孩子来说可不便宜 |
[02:28] | Rigor says he’s been here at least nine hours. | 他在这至少有9个小时了 |
[02:31] | But no bruising. | 但是没有瘀伤 |
[02:33] | And no external injuries other than a nosebleed. | 没有明显的伤口,除了鼻子出血 |
[02:37] | What’re the odds, huh? | 什么是艺术?嗯 |
[02:38] | A hundred people throwing golf balls at the site of a death? | 一百多人在尸体边扔高尔夫球 看上去很可笑 |
[02:41] | Those odds are very slim, aren’t they? | 有个问题,艾丽克斯 这些暴徒是引我们 发现犯罪现场的? 还是来破坏现场的? 主演: 大卫 科如索 艾米莉 普罗克特 亚当 罗得里格 肯地 亚历山大 主题曲:TheWho乐队的”不再被愚弄” 索菲亚 米洛斯 犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 暴徒 |
[02:44] | So the question becomes, Alexx, was the mob sent to draw us to the crime scene… | |
[02:48] | Or sent to destroy it? | |
[02:52] | The Miami’s Sub Team presents | |
[02:53] | CSI Miami Saison 3 Episode 04: Murder in a flash | |
[03:40] | “Mob”. | |
[03:42] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[03:44] | Found this next to the body. | 在尸体边发现这个 |
[03:47] | Looks like a belt clip for a PDA of some kind. | 像是用来带PDA或类似物品的 |
[03:51] | Clasp is broken. I’m thinking it was forcibly removed. | 有些磨损,好像用被强行扯下的 说明被移动过 |
[03:54] | Indicates a struggle. | 收集所有关于”暴徒组织”的信息 |
[03:55] | Okay, let’s collect all the information on the mob, and let’s connect it to the body. | 以及和死者有关的信息 |
[04:00] | I will be back at the post. | 我很快回来 这些闪电暴徒很闹人 |
[04:08] | So these flash mobs are the newest thing. | 集体活动很吸引孩子们 |
[04:11] | Brainstorms of restless kids. | 他们中的一个产生一个主意 |
[04:14] | One of ’em gets some idea, like converging on a golf course, sends it out to a bunch of other kids with nothing to do. | 比如在高尔夫球场集会 然后发送给那些无事可做得孩子们 |
[04:22] | But you know, every flash mob has a theme, and I’m wondering what theirs was. | 但是你知道吗, 他们每次行动都有个主题 我在奇怪这次的主题是什么 |
[04:26] | How ’bout screwing with us? | 就是给我们找麻烦吧 |
[04:28] | Golf balls have hundreds of dimples; it’s going to make it impossible to get a usable print. | 高尔夫球场散落的有几百 个球,很难找到有用的证据 |
[04:32] | I want to look for distinguishable markings. | 我想只要找那些有特殊标记的球 |
[04:34] | They’ve all got “mob” written on ’em. | 怎么和我想的一样 |
[04:36] | You take the bunker. I’ll take the green. | 那你去查金色的沙地上的 我去查绿色的草地上的 |
[04:43] | – You have an I.D. yet, Alexx? – No. Not yet. | 有什么想法吗,艾丽克斯? 没,还没有 |
[04:46] | Do know he died with an empty stomach, full bladder, strong smell of alcohol. | 你知道他死时胃是空的 血液里,酒味很重 |
[04:51] | – Respiratory failure? – Wouldn’t be the first teenager to drink himself to death. | 呼吸衰竭? 现在的年轻人为什么会醉酒致死 |
[04:54] | So we agree that the mob makes the circumstances suspicious. | 看上去那些暴民虽然在现场出现 |
[04:58] | We’ll play it as a murder until otherwise informed. What else? | 应该不是他们干得 还有什么? |
[05:01] | Boy was an athlete. | 这个孩子曾是个运动员 |
[05:03] | Knee surgery. Overdeveloped right arm. I’m thinking tennis. | 膝盖做过手术, 我想可能是网球运动员 |
[05:06] | – Okay. You just said knee surgery. – Yeah. | 你刚刚说膝盖手术? 是的 |
[05:08] | He may have an I.D., Alexx. Check his knee. | 让我们查查他的膝盖 也许能发现点什么 |
[05:23] | – Knee replacement. Possibly titanium. – Bingo. | 膝盖做过移植,可能是金属钛 太好了 技术信息序列号 右腿 病人: 丹尼尔.克莱因勒 根据病人记录上的序列号 这个钛金属的膝盖属于 丹尼尔.克莱因勒, 18岁 |
[05:38] | Matched the serial number to the patient record. | |
[05:41] | Titanium knee belongs to a Daniel Kleiner, 18. | |
[05:45] | Family lives on Star Island. Attends an exclusive prep school in Miami. | 家住在斯卓岛, 在迈阿密读大学预科 |
[05:49] | Palm Crest Academy. | 棕榈冠学院 |
[05:51] | That ritzy private high school in the Grove? | 最豪华,有声望的那间私立高中? |
[05:53] | Yes, one and the same. | 是,就是那间 |
[05:54] | We just traced one of the golf balls to a student there, Chad Van Horn. | 我们从高尔夫球场里的球 追查到一个学生切德.范.霍恩 |
[05:58] | His parents are overseas. | 他的父母都在海外 |
[06:00] | Yes, but Chad is still in Miami. | 是,但是切德仍在迈阿密 |
[06:04] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[06:05] | You were at the flash mob this morning, at the Miami Palms Country Club. | 你参加了今天早晨在迈阿密棕榈 乡村俱乐部的闪现暴徒集会 |
[06:09] | Half the senior class was there. | 一半高年级的学生都去了 |
[06:10] | Yes, did half the senior class see Danny Kleiner dead in the sand trap? | 是的,他们看见沙池里 丹尼尔.克莱因勒的尸体了吗? |
[06:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道, |
[06:16] | I just figured that was some totally messed up part of the stunt. | 我以为这是这次 糟透了的表演的一部分 |
[06:19] | See, we believe that somebody from the stunt killed Danny. | 我们相信这其中有人杀了丹尼尔 |
[06:23] | Look, I was just one of the sheeple. | 这次活动我只是一个无足轻重的人 |
[06:26] | It’s not like I originated the mob. | 表演的可能是这次活动的组织者 |
[06:28] | Who did originate it? | 谁发起的这次活动? |
[06:30] | No idea. Just read the text message off my cell. | 不知道 我只是从手机上收到的信息 |
[06:33] | We’re going to need your cell phone. | 我们要查一下你的手机 |
[06:36] | Did Danny have problems with anyone in school? | 丹尼尔和学校里的谁有矛盾吗? |
[06:39] | No… | 没有 |
[06:45] | He did get into it last week with Justin Gillespie. | 他上星期和贾斯汀.格拉斯皮吵过 为了什么? |
[06:48] | – Over what? – I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:49] | Did it make it to the principal? | 负责人知道吗? |
[06:51] | You mean “Headmaster”? | 你指校长? |
[06:52] | If you like. | 随你称呼 |
[06:54] | Everything makes it to him. | 他知道一切,好保住工作 |
[06:56] | That’s how he keeps his job. | 我在这间学院15年了,还从来 |
[07:04] | In my 15 years as headmaster, we’ve never had police searching the students. | 没有警察来学校搜查学生 |
[07:07] | Shouldn’t your investigation have started on the golf course, where this thing happened? | 你们不是应该去高尔夫 球场,那个事发现场调查吗? |
[07:11] | Actually, it did. | 我们是去了,发现死者曾于你们这的 |
[07:12] | As it turns out, our victim had an argument with one of your students, a Justin Gillespie. | 一个学生,贾斯汀.格拉斯皮发生过争吵 |
[07:17] | Oh, look, that was nothing more than horseplay. | 都是些小打小闹 |
[07:20] | In addition, 50 other seniors from this school were also present at the mob where we found the boy’s body. | 另外,这里还有50名高年级 的学生在案发现场出现过 |
[07:25] | Look, interviews are out of the question. | 可是这样查肯定会出问题的 |
[07:27] | I’m only interested in their cell phones. | 我只要查查学生的手机 |
[07:30] | No. Invasion of privacy. Parents’ll have my head, pull their kids. | 侵犯隐私,这些学生的家长 会把我的脑袋拧下来的 |
[07:33] | I understand, and I’ll do everything in my power to protect you. Okay? | 我能理解,我会尽我所能保护你的 可以了吗? |
[07:37] | Lieutenant, I think you would be surprised how aware these kids are of their rights. | 副队长,你知道这些学生 有多重视他们的权利吗? |
[07:43] | No, I wouldn’t. | 不,我不知道 |
[07:45] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天心情愉快 |
[07:48] | Please have your cell phones and PDAs out and turned on. I’ll only need them for one minute | 请把你们的手机和PDA拿出来打开 我只需要一分钟 |
[07:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[07:57] | I’m sorry to hover. | 给你添麻烦了 |
[07:58] | It’s no problem at all. | 根本没有问题 |
[07:59] | Headmaster wants to make sure you’re not trampling anyone’s rights. | 有人确保你不会侵犯 任何人的权利吧? |
[08:04] | How we doing, Tyler? | 怎么样了,泰勒? |
[08:05] | Uh… getting there. | 我已经找到了 |
[08:06] | On the message, I see time, place and instructions | 在短信上, 我看到了时间, |
[08:11] | but I can’t figure out a reason for the dates. | 地点和指令 但是没找出对日期的解释 |
[08:15] | Flash point entry is determined by month of birth. Makes it look more random. | 由生日的月份决定每个人的 入场地点,看上去更随机一点 |
[08:21] | I think you know a little too much about these flash mobs. | 看来你对闪现暴徒知道的不少吗 哦,别开玩笑了,我根本 |
[08:24] | Oh, please. I do not even have time to go to the mall. | 没时间去处理这些了 下载中 |
[08:55] | Huh. I got the originator. | 找到发起人了 |
[08:57] | Sent his message at 11:10 last night. | 昨天晚上11:10发的消息 |
[08:59] | Great. Give me a name. | 很好,姓名? |
[09:00] | Justin Gillespie. | 贾斯汀.格拉斯皮 |
[09:02] | He’s the mob originator. | 他就是暴徒的发起者 |
[09:03] | Yes, and he’s a familiar name, too. | 这名字很熟悉了 有一个女孩, |
[09:07] | And one girl who didn’t show up for cell phone line up: a Sarah Mitchell. | 萨拉.米切尔 今天没在检查现场出现 |
[09:11] | Maybe she has something on her cell phone she doesn’t want us to find out about. | 她可能有什么信息 不想让我们知道 |
[09:15] | – Okay. You take Justin. I’ll take Sarah. | 你去调查贾斯汀,我去找萨拉 好的 |
[09:19] | Sarah Mitchell, you want to tell us why you didn’t turn your phone in to our CSI today? | 萨拉.米切尔 你能告诉我们为什么今天 没把你的手机交给我们检查吗? |
[09:25] | ‘Cause I don’t know anything about Danny getting killed. | 因为我对丹尼尔.克莱因勒 的死一无所知 |
[09:27] | Then you won’t mind giving us your cell phone right now. | 那你现在能让我们 |
[09:31] | I don’t have it. | 查一下你的手机吗? |
[09:32] | I sold it this morning to a guy outside a coffee house on the way back from a flash mob. | 没了 我今天早晨在咖啡屋把它卖了 |
[09:36] | I need money. My parents cut me off. | 因为我父母断绝了我的经济来源 |
[09:38] | They cut you off ’cause they discovered you’re using meth, Sarah? | 你父母不给你钱是因为 你吸兴奋剂吧,萨拉? |
[09:45] | Hey, you can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[09:45] | Well, yes, I can. it’s in plain sight, and it appears to have a little dab of blood on it. | 哦,当然我可以这么做 兴奋剂,还有血迹在上面 |
[09:50] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释一下吗? |
[09:55] | I don’t know how that got there. | 我不知道血从哪来的 |
[09:57] | Our victim was bleeding. | 死者身上也有血迹 |
[09:59] | Yes, and the spatter is consistent with trauma, and that means you will be taking an automobile ride with us. | 这些血迹和死者的伤口吻合 看来你得跟我们走一趟了 |
[10:15] | Justin, we have evidence you originated the stunt at the golf course today. | 贾斯汀,我们有证据你就是 今天高尔夫球场集会的发起者 |
[10:19] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[10:20] | But nobody saw you at the flash mob this morning. | 但是今天没人看到你参加 |
[10:23] | Yeah, well, calling ’em’s actually more fun than going. | 是的,我没去 召集他们比参加更有趣 |
[10:26] | And you didn’t invite your friend Stephanie? | 你也没邀请你的朋友斯蒂芬妮参加? |
[10:28] | I knew she wouldn’t go. Her dad’s the Headmaster. | 她没去,她父亲是校长 |
[10:30] | It’s not that. It’s exam week. I can either study or have fun, not both. | 和我爸爸没关系 现在是考试周 学习和玩不可兼得 |
[10:36] | We understand you had a beef with the victim last week. | 我们知道你上星期 |
[10:39] | Why don’t you tell us a little bit about that? | 和死者有过冲突 |
[10:42] | I don’t remember that. | 能说详细些怎么回事吗? 我不记得了 |
[10:44] | That’s your answer? You don’t remember? | 你不记得了,这就是你的回答? |
[10:50] | Got some sand here. | 这儿有些沙子 |
[10:53] | Yeah, probably from the beach. | 可能是海边带来的 |
[10:55] | Then you won’t mind if I take a little, would you? | 不介意我取一些吧? |
[10:57] | Be my guest. The housekeeper’ll love it. | 你们是客人,请随便 |
[11:00] | So, this altercation with Danny… | 那和丹尼尔的争吵 |
[11:02] | I didn’t give police permission to enter my house. | 你们进入我家有许可吗? |
[11:05] | Calleigh Duquesne, CSI. Your son invited us in. | 考丽.杜奎因,犯罪现场调查员 |
[11:08] | Well, he has nothing more to say. | 你的孩子卷入一起调查中 |
[11:11] | I’d like you off my property now. | 你什么都不要再说了 |
[11:14] | As you like. | 现在离开我的家 如你所愿 |
[11:20] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[11:21] | That who I think it is? | 知道他是谁吧? |
[11:23] | Martin Gillespie, one of Miami’s best defense attorneys. | 马丁.格拉斯皮 迈阿密最出色的辩护律师之一 |
[11:26] | That would explain why his son’s answers were so smooth. | 这就是为什么他儿子 回答问题也这么圆滑 |
[11:28] | And why our job just got a lot harder. | 我在想我们的工作会更困难了 |
[11:38] | Is Danny’s Kleiner’s tox report in yet? | 死者的中毒检测报告出来了吗? |
[11:40] | Confirmed extremely high levels of gamma hydroxybutric acid in our Danny boy. | 证实死者丹尼尔体内有 很高程度的GHB(羟基丁酸) |
[11:46] | GHB. Date rape drug? | GHB, 约会,强奸用的药 |
[11:50] | Males use it to get high. | 男性用来提高性欲 |
[11:51] | Trace Lab found it in the scotch left at the crime scene, too. | 现场发现的酒瓶里也发现有 |
[11:55] | What were the levels? | 多大剂量? |
[11:55] | Equates to almost five ounces. | 差不多5盎司 |
[11:59] | That sounds like more than getting high. That sounds like somebody dosed the scotch. | 这可不单是用来提高性欲 这就是瓶毒酒了 |
[12:03] | Which is why my determination is “homicide. “ | 这也是我的结论,是谋杀 |
[12:09] | Anything on Danny’s clothes? | 丹尼尔的衣服上有什么线索吗? |
[12:11] | Our Danny was a real player. | 我们的丹尼尔真是个花花公子 |
[12:13] | Found some red lipstick on his boxer shorts. | 在他拳击短裤上发现了一些口红印 |
[12:15] | Really? | 真的 |
[12:16] | Yes, but the components were a little strange. | 但是成分有点奇怪 |
[12:19] | “Ginger, cinnamon, oil of wintergreen… ” That’s lip plumper. | 生姜,肉桂,鹿蹄草 让我们来看看 这个用在嘴上的东西 |
[12:24] | Lip what? | 看看什么? |
[12:26] | It’s the latest in beauty trickery. | 这是女士们化妆的一个小窍门 这种口红里面的成分 |
[12:31] | What’s the purpose? | 会刺激女性嘴唇的血液 轻微肿胀产生丰满的效果 什么目的? |
[12:33] | To look like Angelina Jolie. | 为了看上去像安吉来拉.朱莉? |
[12:35] | Ah… Like that. | 啊,我喜欢 |
[12:37] | Did you determine what’s in the tread? | 你检查过鞋底的东西吗? |
[12:39] | Yeah. It’s a unique mixture, actually. Take a look. | 是一种特殊的混合物 过来看一下 |
[12:45] | Ground oyster shells. | 大的牡蛎壳 |
[12:47] | From what? | 干吗用的? |
[12:49] | It’s a gardening material. Landscapers use it to make pathways. | 是园艺的一种材料 有时用来铺设一些小路 |
[12:53] | I remember seeing the stuff around the faculty apartments. | 我记得教工住宅区旁 有这些东西 |
[12:58] | Thinking that maybe our Danny was taking some private tutoring lessons? | 看来丹尼尔接受了 一些私人辅导 |
[13:02] | The lip plumper makes it very private. | 口红印可是够私人的了 |
[13:05] | You want to go back to school? | 你想回学校看看吗? |
[13:12] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[13:14] | That’s nice lipstick, Ms. Mancini. | 你涂的口红很好看 曼西尼小姐 |
[13:17] | Is it Lip Sting? | 是那种带刺激性的口红吧? |
[13:20] | How could you tell? | 你怎么知道的? |
[13:21] | We found traces of it on Danny Kleiner’s boxer shorts. | 我们在丹尼尔的 |
[13:24] | Surely I’m not the only woman on campus who wears that kind of lipstick. | 拳击短裤上发现了口红印 这个学校不只我一个人用这种口红 |
[13:29] | Only faculty member. We checked. | 我们查过,教师里只有你一个 |
[13:31] | We also found evidence on Danny’s shoes that puts him in this building very recently. | 我们也在丹尼尔的鞋底发现了证据 显示他最近来过这栋楼 |
[13:43] | Danny was 18. | 丹尼尔已经18岁了 |
[13:45] | Legally an adult. | 你们有关系? |
[13:47] | When was the last time you saw Danny? | 你做后一次见丹尼尔是什么时候? |
[13:48] | Last night. | 昨晚, |
[13:50] | He came over at around 7:00. We… | 他7点多过来的,我们…… |
[14:01] | Then I took a shower around 8:00, and when I came out, he was gone. | 然后我8点左右冲了个澡 当我出来时,他已经走了 |
[14:04] | Where was he going? | 他为什么走? |
[14:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:07] | I don’t ask him those questions. | 我从不问他这类问题 |
[14:09] | It’s easier on the heart. | 这样心里好过一点 |
[14:11] | Danny was dosed with GHB. You’re a chemistry teacher. | 丹尼尔死于GHB中毒 |
[14:14] | You could make that blindfolded. | 你是化学老师,很容易接触到GHB |
[14:15] | I didn’t. You’re welcome to check my lab. | 我没有 |
[14:18] | We’ll do that. | 你们可以去我实验室查 我们会查的 |
[14:23] | Is every incoming order from Ms. Mancini’s chem lab logged in here? | 曼西尼小姐订购的所有 化学物品都在这登记了吗? |
[14:28] | Couple years ago some brat tried to order explosive material through the lab. | 几年前,有些人试图 订购一些违禁品 |
[14:32] | Ever since, security double checks all deliveries. | 从那以后,保安会加倍 检查所有运送的物品 |
[14:36] | But we only found one component of GHB, sodium hydroxide, and you can find that in any lab. | 我们只找到一管GHB 伯恩兹,其它的实验室有吗? |
[14:41] | You ever find GHB anywhere else on campus? | 你们在校园其它地方 发现过GHB吗? |
[14:46] | Nope. | 没有 |
[14:48] | Weekend guys might’ve. | 为了保险,发现任何违禁品都要 |
[14:49] | Any contraband we find we write a report and turn it into Headmaster Brooks. | 写上报告,交给布鲁克斯校长 |
[14:56] | I’d like to see those reports. | 我想看看这份报告 |
[15:23] | Valera. | 瓦勒拉 |
[15:24] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 嗨,副队长 |
[15:24] | Does the blood on the baggie match the victim’s? | 袋子上的血迹是死者的吗? |
[15:27] | Danny Kleiner? | 丹尼尔.克莱因勒 |
[15:28] | Blood’s from a female. | 不是,是女性的 |
[15:29] | How about the tweaker girl? | 是那个吸兴奋剂女孩的吗? |
[15:31] | I ran it, and no, so I ran it against the Forensic and Missing Persons Index. Came up to a Madonna Arias. | 我测过也不是 我又和失踪人口检索系统对照 |
[15:37] | Parents reported her missing yesterday. Nice address. | 查出血迹属于麦当娜.阿丽亚斯 父母昨天报告的失踪:姓名,地址 |
[15:40] | According to the report, she was in med school. | 根据报告,她是一家医学院的学生 |
[15:43] | No connection to Palm Crest Academy. | 和棕榈冠学院没有关系 |
[15:46] | Her name is Madonna Arias. | 她的名字叫麦当娜.阿丽亚斯 |
[15:48] | That’s her blood on the baggie? | 袋子上是她的血? |
[15:50] | Do you know who she is? | 是的,你认识她吗? |
[15:52] | No. I never seen her. | 从来没见过 |
[15:55] | Sarah, I need to know where you cop your dope, and I need to know right now. | 萨拉,我要知道 你是怎么拿到毒品的? 现在就要知道 |
[16:02] | I never see a dealer. A runner, some guy in a hoodie, comes down to the curb | 我从来没见过货主 |
[16:05] | and takes the money and comes back with the baggie. | 有个中间人,每次我付现金 给他,他就给我一袋子毒品 |
[16:08] | Okay, good. | 不错,把地址给我 |
[16:09] | I need his address. | |
[16:33] | Urban guard dogs. | 城市里的”看门狗” |
[16:34] | Yes. With feathers. | 还是带羽毛的 |
[16:51] | 22… 23… 24. | |
[16:56] | That’s where we’re going. | 就是这了 |
[17:02] | Door’s open. | 门是开的 |
[17:13] | Go right. | 有人在这儿从事毒品生意 |
[17:17] | Someone runs a nice little business out of here. | 坐在这边,靠者顾客… |
[17:20] | Place to sit. Bags for a… Shh. | 嘘…. |
[17:35] | Come out of there. | 出来 |
[17:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[17:40] | Raul Arias. I’m looking for my sister. | 罗尔.阿丽亚斯 我在找我妹妹 |
[17:43] | Madonna? | 麦当娜? |
[17:43] | I have a picture. | 我有照片 |
[17:44] | He’s clear. | 检查了没问题 |
[17:45] | What would your sister be doing here? | 你妹妹到这儿来做什么? |
[17:47] | She buys her drugs from this building. | 她从这买毒品 |
[17:50] | I’ve followed her here before. | 我以前跟踪她来过这里 |
[17:52] | Did you tell that to Missing Persons, Raul? | 你告诉过失踪人口调查的人员吗? |
[17:54] | My parents wouldn’t let me. | 我父母不让说 |
[17:56] | They’re Argentinean. You know, too much pride. | 他们是阿根廷人 你知道的 |
[18:04] | There’s a weird smell in here. | 他们很骄傲(家丑不可外扬) 这儿的气味很难闻 |
[18:08] | – From the meth? – Yes | 是兴奋剂的味道吗? |
[18:09] | Here’s what I want you to do go outside with an officer, Raul. | 是的,我想在这调查 你先到外面那些警官那去 |
[18:16] | Looks like blunt force spatter. | 垫子上看上去有不少血 |
[18:18] | Yes, it does. | 是的,看上去闻起来都像是人血 |
[18:19] | And that copper smell is actually the iron in the hemoglobin. | 这附近肯定还有更多的血 |
[18:24] | So that means there must be… a lot more blood somewhere. | 死者就被放在这里 |
[18:39] | That puts the victim right here. | 其余的血呢? |
[18:41] | So where’s the rest of the blood? | 这儿没有血的路线,不是吗? |
[18:43] | There’s no blood trail, is there? | 没有,这就很难把尸体运出去 |
[18:44] | No, too difficult to carry out a body. | 他们一定找了一个简单 |
[18:47] | They had to look for something fast … and simple. | 迅速的方法处理尸体 又迅速,又简单 |
[18:56] | Fast and simple. | 你指地心引力 |
[19:00] | You mean, like gravity? | |
[19:31] | – Horatio. – Is that her? | 霍雷肖 |
[19:32] | Hang onto this. | 是她吗? 把这处理一下 |
[19:33] | Is that my sister? | 是我妹妹,是她吗? |
[19:35] | Is that her? I think it may be. | 我想也许是的 |
[19:37] | Hey hold up a minute | 嗨,等一下 |
[19:40] | How’d you get those cuts on your hands? | 你手上的伤口怎么来的? |
[19:41] | …I sculpt. | 我是搞雕塑的,石头,大理石 |
[19:45] | Granite, marble. I’ve got a studio in South Beach. | 我在南海滩有个工作室 |
[19:47] | Why is your shirt torn up? | 你的衬衣为什么也破了? |
[19:49] | I snagged it. | 挂破了 |
[19:50] | On what? | 被什么挂破的? |
[19:52] | I forget. | 不记得了 |
[19:53] | I want that shirt to the lab right now. | 我现在要带你的衬衣回去检查 |
[20:00] | What does your scope say? | 显微镜怎么说? |
[20:01] | Same as the mass spec says. | 说我的怀疑正确 |
[20:04] | Raul was in a struggle with his sister. | 罗尔曾和她妹妹打过架 |
[20:10] | You locate the wallet in the Dumpster? | 查了那个垃圾箱 |
[20:12] | Didn’t turned up, but I’m going to check all her credit cards, cover all the bases. | 查了个底朝天 |
[20:18] | It’s called an exchange of fibers, Raul. | 我再去查查她的信用卡 和其他地方 |
[20:21] | And it means you were in an altercation with your sister. | 你衣服纤维和你妹妹身上发现 的吻合,说明你们曾激烈争吵过 |
[20:23] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[20:24] | We found you at the murder scene 50 feet from where her body was dumped. | 我们在离她尸体55英尺 |
[20:28] | If you didn’t kill her, I need help from you right now. | 高的案发现场发现了你 如果你没杀她,最好和我们合作 |
[20:30] | I saw her the day she disappeared. | 我在她失踪的当天见过她 |
[20:33] | She came to my apartment, starving. | 她去过我那 很饿的样子 |
[20:36] | From the meth. | 是毒瘾发作吧? |
[20:37] | You’d think that these dealers would at least want to keep their junkies fed. | 你以为那些毒品贩子会 将吸毒的养的白白胖胖 |
[20:41] | Please no please | 求求你,求求你,还给我 |
[20:41] | Give that back to me! | 还给我 你带这个到我的工作室 |
[20:42] | Give that back! | 还给我 |
[20:44] | Raul that’s mine | 你带这个到我的工作室 |
[20:45] | You bring this to my studio?! | 求求你,求求你 |
[20:46] | Raul, do not do that! No. No more. | 不要,不要再吸了 |
[20:48] | Please. Please… | 求求你 |
[20:49] | Raul, please don’t do that | |
[20:53] | You’re my sister, I love you. | 你是我妹妹,我爱你 |
[20:55] | You don’t know what you’ve done, you fool! | 你不知道自己都 做了些什么,你这个傻瓜 |
[21:02] | You don’t know what it’s like to watch someone so beautiful be ruined by a drug. | 那是我最后一次见她 你不知道看着这样美丽的一个人 |
[21:10] | You don’t know. | 就这么被毒品毁了是什么心情 你不会知道的 |
[21:18] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[21:26] | I ran those credit cards. | 我查了麦当娜的信用卡记录 |
[21:27] | Looks like Madonna Arias charged $500 worth of gas since yesterday afternoon. | 显示她今天下午还在一个 加油站有过500块钱的消费 |
[21:34] | Interesting ability for a dead woman. | 有趣,死人还会消费 |
[21:36] | You get an address? | 嗯..哼 查到地址了? |
[21:38] | Better. | 不止,我还知道是几号加油泵 |
[21:39] | I got a pump number. | |
[21:53] | The security guard is stonewalling us on the contraband reports. | 那些保安这么久也没弄好记录 |
[21:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:57] | Well, I got something. | 哦,我发现了一些东西 |
[21:59] | Danny’s PDA? | 丹尼尔的PDA? |
[22:00] | No. I went to the main server, and I accessed a 1/2 dozen e-mails from last night that he hadn’t read. | 不是,我进入了主机系统 找到了从昨天晚上的一些 邮件,他还没来的及看 |
[22:04] | Some of them sounded pretty desperate. | 看来有人很着急的在找他 |
[22:06] | Where are you? It’s getting late… | 你在哪? 已经晚了 |
[22:08] | I need it. You gotta come through, DK. | 我需要它 你赶快过来,丹尼尔.克莱因勒 |
[22:11] | What was he supposed to give these people? | 这个人到底想要什么? 我觉得这些家伙是故意的 |
[22:14] | Thing is, only one of them sounded physically threatening. | 不过只有一封是真正的恐吓 (你死定了) |
[22:20] | Take a look who sent it. | 看看是谁发送了邮件 |
[22:25] | “You’re a dead man” is just an expression. | “你死定了”只是随便说的 |
[22:27] | No. Legally, it’s a threat. | 但是法律上来说这就是恐吓了 |
[22:30] | You withheld information this morning. | 你今天早晨发的这封信 |
[22:32] | What was Danny Kleiner supposed to give you? | 丹尼尔到底要给你什么东西? |
[22:34] | All the men in my family went to Princeton. | 我家里所有的人都上了普林斯顿 |
[22:38] | If I don’t do the same… | 如果我不能上… … |
[22:42] | Danny was helping me. | 丹尼尔在帮我 |
[22:43] | How? | 怎么帮? |
[22:44] | By giving me the Chemistry 202 midterm. | 给我化学课202期中考试的试题 |
[22:49] | To Ms. Mancini’s course? | 曼西尼小姐的化学课? |
[22:55] | I’ll be in the shower, Danny. | 我要冲个澡,丹尼尔 |
[23:12] | He’d get advance copies of all the tests | 他提前搞到考试试题的附本 |
[23:14] | sell them to us. 50 bucks a student. | 卖给我们 每个学生50美元 |
[23:17] | He was supposed to drop off the mid-term last night at the dorm at 8:30. | 他本来应该在昨晚8:30给我试题的 |
[23:21] | But he didn’t show up, and that pissed you off. | 但是他没出现 这让你很生气 |
[23:25] | Hey, I was in the dorm playing cards with my buddies. | 嗨,我一整晚都在宿舍和朋友玩牌 |
[23:27] | The whole night. | |
[23:30] | You can check it out. | 你们可以去查 |
[23:34] | Do you think the parents have any idea that they are paying for their kids to have sex with teachers… | 你觉得父母们知道 他们正在付钱让这帮孩子 |
[23:38] | …and buy their grades? | 在学校里和老师乱搞 还作弊吗? |
[23:39] | I don’t know, but it makes me realize what an angel I was. | 我不知道 |
[23:42] | Duquesne. | 不过让我想起我这么大的时候的样子 杜奎因 |
[23:46] | Thanks, Sam. | 谢谢 |
[23:47] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[23:48] | They matched the sand from the golf course at the Gillespie house. | 他们查出格拉斯皮家的沙子 和高尔夫球场的沙子吻合 |
[23:51] | Oh, that’s great, but Justin’s dad is never going to let us get near him. | 太好了,这次那个爸爸得 让我们查他的孩子了 |
[23:54] | Hey, it’s enough for a warrant for Justin’s clothing | 嗨,我们只准许查衣物, |
[23:56] | and even his father can’t argue that away. | 动其他的东西 |
[25:05] | You know,I didn’t find one grain of sand in your clothing. | 那个父亲还是会干预的 我在你的衣服里没有找到沙子 |
[25:11] | You weren’t at the golf course. | 你没去过高尔夫球场 |
[25:12] | Yeah, I told you that. | 我早就告诉过你 |
[25:15] | Mark Twain said, “The best of all lost arts is honesty. “ | 马可.土温的”失去的 |
[25:19] | I looked it up. | 艺术的精华是诚实” |
[25:20] | I bet you were the only one who bothered. | 我猜你是唯一一个对此有感慨的人 |
[25:23] | My father is a criminal defense attorney, too. | 我的父亲也是一个辩护律师 |
[25:28] | When I was about nine, | 在我大概9岁的时候 |
[25:29] | my dad had this indigent client named Bruno, and he used to come over to our house and fix our porch. | 我父亲替一个叫布鲁诺的穷人辩护 |
[25:35] | My dad wouldn’t defend his own brother without a retainer. | 他没钱,就到我们家来修好了沙发 像这样就算是亲兄弟 |
[25:39] | Anyway, Bruno was this giant guy, | 我爸爸也不会为他辩护的 布鲁诺是一个大个子 |
[25:42] | and he was covered in tattoos, and… | 身上都是纹身 |
[25:44] | my mom had told me that he was charged with hurting a woman, | 我妈妈说她因为骚扰女性被控 |
[25:47] | so whenever Bruno would come over, she’d take me shopping. | 当布鲁诺没来的时候 |
[25:51] | And I asked my dad one day | 就是她带我去购物 有一天我问父亲 |
[25:54] | if Bruno had done it, and my dad said, | 布鲁诺是不是真的有罪 我父亲回答说: |
[25:56] | “My job is to defend him. “ | “我的工作就是替他辩护” |
[26:00] | And after Bruno was acquitted, I asked my dad again if he had done it | 后来在布鲁诺被释放后 我又问我父亲他是不是真的做过 |
[26:03] | and he said, “My only job is to defend him. “ | 我父亲仍然回答 “我唯一的工作就是替他辩护” |
[26:09] | And after that, I kind of understood. | 从那以后,我有点理解了 |
[26:13] | I think you overheard something at home about the murder of Danny Kleiner. | 我想你知道一些关于 丹尼尔.克莱因勒被杀的事 |
[26:24] | I don’t want to get my dad in trouble. | 我不想给我父亲找麻烦 |
[26:28] | Your father is obligated to maintain client confidentiality, but you’re not. | 你父亲有义务为当事人 |
[26:37] | I was studying in my dad’s library. | 保守秘密,你没有 我当时在我父亲的书房学习 |
[26:39] | I heard a guy’s voice say that the body was on the 18th hole at Miami Palms. | 那个人的声音说尸体就在迈阿密 |
[26:47] | I felt sick. | 棕榈高尔夫球场第18号洞口 我觉得很难受 |
[26:48] | You know, somebody was just out there rotting on the golf course, and nobody knew? | 有个人正在那个高尔夫球 场那里腐烂,却没有人知道 |
[26:58] | So, you sent a flash mob to me sure they would. | 所以你发起了那次闪现暴徒 |
[27:05] | Yeah. | 活动,好让他们发现尸体 失去的艺术的精华 |
[27:07] | Did you recognize the voice? | 是的 |
[27:11] | No. It was muffled through the walls. | 你听出来是谁的声音吗? 听不出来,那个房间是隔音的 |
[27:16] | It was definitely an older guy. | 不过肯定是个上了岁数的人 |
[27:24] | Hey, Ryan. | 嗨,瑞恩,今天上庭怎么样? |
[27:25] | I thought you were in court today. | |
[27:26] | Oh, M.E. tesmony spilled over to this afternoon. | 艾米下午去做证词 我趁午饭时间赶点东西 |
[27:29] | I thought I’d use my lunch break to catch up on some work. | 有个人送了这个过来 |
[27:31] | Some guy just dropped this off. Burns from Palmcrest Academy. | 叫伯恩兹,棕榈冠学院的 |
[27:35] | A security guard. Better late than never. | 那个保安,晚点总比没有好 |
[27:39] | No wonder he’s been dragging his heels. | 毫无疑问有人扯了他后腿 |
[27:41] | On what? | 为什么? |
[27:42] | It’s a long story. Have you seen Delko? | 说来话长,你见到德口了吗? |
[27:44] | Yeah, he’s right over… | 那不,就在那 |
[27:45] | Hey. I got the security report. | 嗨,终于拿到那个保安的报告了 |
[27:48] | GHB | GHB was turned in to Headmaster Brooks two weeks ago. |
[27:50] | Okay. | 2个星期前就 交给布鲁克斯校长了 |
[27:52] | The report doesn’t say what Brooks did with it. | 可报告没说布鲁克斯先生干吗用了? |
[27:54] | There was no follow-up report given. | 没有后来跟进的报告 |
[27:56] | I guess the security guys didn’t want to lose their jobs. | 我想那些保安怕丢了工作吧 |
[27:59] | Well, they won’t have to. | 那也没办法,凭这些信息 |
[28:00] | With this information, we’ll be able to get a warrant. | 可以申请一个搜查令了 |
[28:02] | Let’s call a judge. | 那我们去找法官吧 |
[28:26] | Hello Baby. | 哦,宝贝 你离开时天堂怎么样? 上帝让我像你问好 |
[28:34] | Did he also tell you that I can save you some money, huh? | 他们还告诉你找我能省些钱 |
[28:36] | Full tank, half price. | 一整箱油钱 |
[28:38] | What, the owner giving away some free gas? | 什么,老板给了你很多免费汽油吗? |
[28:40] | No, baby, Fidel is. | 哦,宝贝,我是谁,菲德尔 |
[28:42] | I’m offering you a business proposition. | 我有个生意照顾你 |
[28:46] | Nah, I don’t want to gas. | 没兴趣,有话直说 半价,你付现金我刷卡 是我的卡 那我的卡怎么样? |
[28:49] | It’s half price. | |
[28:51] | Your cash for my card. | |
[28:53] | Here’s my card. | |
[28:55] | How about my card? | |
[28:56] | Hey! | |
[29:02] | In the bag. | 放到袋子里 |
[29:04] | Wallet, too. | 还有钱包 |
[29:06] | The wallet? | 不是吧? |
[29:06] | Wallet, too | 钱包 |
[29:12] | Nice. | 不错 |
[29:13] | Did you take it off her body? | 你扔过一具尸体吗? |
[29:15] | Body? What body? | 尸体,什么尸体? |
[29:17] | What body? | 什么尸体,手腕 |
[29:18] | Wrist. Nothing on top… but that’s quite the laceration. | 手背上没什么,这就有个伤口? |
[29:26] | Yeah, it’s an old wound. | 是的,旧伤 |
[29:28] | It won’t heal. | 治过好多次了 |
[29:29] | Why, you got the name of a good doctor? | 怎么,你有好医生介绍? |
[29:31] | Where did you get the wallet? | 这个钱包从哪来的? |
[29:33] | I don’t know. I was walking, | 我在这工作,有人过来 |
[29:35] | and a car drove by, and window down | 降下车窗,把钱包扔了出来 |
[29:37] | and wallet out. Calle Ocho lotto. | |
[29:39] | Oh, you can do better than that. | 你应该编个更好点的故事 |
[29:41] | Listen, man, I finger him… | 听着,我可以指出他 |
[29:44] | You won’t let on I fingered him, okay? ‘Cause he’s killer. | 但是别说是我说的 |
[29:47] | Fidel… | 他是个杀手 |
[29:48] | Okay | 快说 |
[29:51] | Okay Donny Slater. | 好吧,好吧,堂尼.斯莱特 |
[29:54] | Donny Slater? | 堂尼.斯莱特? |
[29:55] | Meth freak. He’s a real animal. | 一个吸毒的怪人,简直就是畜生 |
[29:57] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. You’re gonna help me find Donny | 在堂尼找到你前 |
[30:00] | before he finds you. | 你帮我们找到堂尼 |
[30:05] | Switching gears. | 全靠你的工具了 |
[30:07] | It’s all DNA to me. | 对我来说就是DNA |
[30:08] | Swab every surface of the wallet and the credit card, please. | 仔细查查信用卡表面各处 |
[30:12] | Good thinking. | 好主意 |
[30:15] | Epithelials tend to get caught in these raised numbers. | 用棉花棒擦这些号码 |
[30:26] | I’ll page you. | 我给你发短消息 |
[30:42] | Hmm. | 这辆车怎么样? |
[30:44] | So, uh, she do it for you, officer? | 这些都是你的吗? |
[30:46] | Is all this yours? | 不是,我有时间才做 |
[30:48] | I help out when I got the time. | 你还做了什么? |
[30:50] | What else do you do? Does she seem familiar to you? | 认识她吗? |
[31:02] | Pretty | 很漂亮 |
[31:03] | Too skinny for my tastes. | 太瘦不合我胃口 |
[31:05] | Somebody killed her last night in the Golden Triangle. | 有人昨晚在金三角杀了她 |
[31:11] | Hmm. That’s too bad for her. | 太不幸了 |
[31:12] | Yes. I understand that you did some time for selling meth in the Golden Triangle. | 是的 我知道你去金三角卖过毒品 |
[31:17] | Well, I’m flattered. You been reading up on me. | 很荣幸你罩着我 |
[31:19] | I also noticed that cut on your hand. | 我还知道你的手有伤口 |
[31:24] | Got into a fight last night. | 来自昨天晚上的打斗 |
[31:26] | Someone tried to cage my ride in. | 有人想闯进来捣乱 |
[31:28] | Somebody rearranged this lady’s face. | 有人揍花了那个女孩的脸 |
[31:32] | Hey, I don’t like to hit women. | 我不喜欢那种女孩 |
[31:34] | That doesn’t mean you didn’t do it, does it? | 那也不能表明你没做过,不是吗? |
[31:37] | I need your DNA. | 我要查你的DNA |
[31:46] | Nice job. | 做的好 |
[31:54] | The warrant is to search your entire office, Mr. Brooks. | 我们有搜查令,要搜查你 整个办工室,布鲁克斯先生 |
[31:57] | What? | 什么? |
[31:58] | We have a campus security report that says GHB was found on the quad last month and turned in to you. | 学校保安的报告说GHB |
[32:03] | There was no follow up report given to police. | 上个月末就交给你了 但是警察处没有后面的报告 |
[32:06] | I meant to. | 我把他保存在这个柜子里了 |
[32:07] | It’s, uh, it’s in this cabinet. Excuse me. | 借过 |
[32:09] | Our warrant’s also for all your clothing and shoes at your residence. | 我们还有搜查你家里 所有衣物和鞋子的许可 |
[32:13] | My residence? | 我的家里 |
[32:15] | Officers are there now. | 警官已经去那查了 |
[33:31] | Duquesne. | 杜奎因 |
[33:32] | Calleigh, you’ll never believe what I figured out. | 考丽,你肯定不相信我查出了什么? |
[33:35] | Oh, I just might. | 也许我会 |
[33:41] | Composition of the GHB found in this office matches the composition of the GHB that killed Danny Kleiner. | 在你办公室发现的GHB成分和杀死 丹尼尔.克莱因勒的GHB成分一样 |
[33:46] | Mr. Brooks merely stored it in his office as headmaster, he did not dose the victim. | 布鲁克斯先生是在 办公室保管过这些 他是校长,不会毒自己的学生 |
[33:52] | We know. | 我们知道,我们认为是他女儿做的 |
[33:53] | We think his daughter did. | |
[33:54] | What? | |
[33:56] | Stephanie had access to your office, to your locked cabinet, is that correct? | 什么? 斯蒂芬妮可以进你的 办公室,保险柜,对吗? |
[34:08] | – No, I have the only key. – Phil | 没有,我只有一把钥匙 菲利普 |
[34:11] | By her own admission, Stephanie did not attend the flash mob, | 斯蒂芬妮说她没参加闪现暴徒活动 |
[34:14] | but trace evidence on her clothing indicates she was at the golf course. | 但是从她衣服上找到的 证据显示她去过高尔夫球场 |
[34:21] | We need to fingerprint your daughter. | 我们要你女儿的指纹 |
[34:23] | Well, you can’t. She, she left for a semester in Europe. | 不行了,她这学期去了欧洲 |
[34:29] | You’re making yourself an accessory to murder, Mr. Brooks. | 布鲁克斯先生,你会将自己变成帮凶 |
[34:31] | She didn’t kill anyone. | 我女儿没杀过人 |
[34:33] | She’ll tell you that when we can call her. | 等我们联络到她,她会告诉你们的 |
[34:35] | Daddy, stop. | 爸爸,别说了 |
[34:37] | I told you to stay at your mother’s. | 我告诉你呆在你妈妈那 |
[34:40] | I don’t want to lie. | 我不想,为什么 |
[34:41] | I don’t want to cheat, that was the whole point. | 我不想欺骗,这是关键 |
[34:43] | I forbid you to say another word. | 我命令你住口 |
[34:45] | I’m 18, Dad. | 我已经18岁了,爸爸 |
[34:47] | I can do what I want. | 我可以自己做主 |
[34:48] | Stephanie, as your lawyer, I strongly advise against this. | 斯蒂芬妮,作为你的律师 我强烈建议你不要说 |
[34:52] | Mr. Gillespie, you’re fired. | 格拉斯皮先生,你被解雇了 |
[34:53] | Fine. You’re an adult. | 没错,你是大人了 |
[34:56] | Call me when you need me. | 需要我时打电话给我 |
[35:01] | You don’t know what it’s like at this school. | 你们不知道这个学校象什么样 |
[35:04] | The teachers are oblivious. | 老师们都睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[35:06] | Or they ignore the obvious. | 在这学校4年里 |
[35:09] | I have watched so many students cheat and charm their way through four years of school | 我见过那么多的学生作弊 |
[35:15] | while people like me are considered study geeks. | 而象我这样的学生就被 看成只知道学习的小丑 |
[35:20] | I overheard Danny trying to sell the chem exam. | 我听说了丹尼尔要卖 |
[35:23] | He was always hitting on me. | 化学期中考试的试题 |
[35:25] | He just wanted to bag the headmaster’s daughter. | 他一直对我有兴趣 |
[35:28] | So I used it. | 因为我是校长的女儿 我就利用这点 |
[35:30] | Hey, Danny. | 嗨,丹尼尔 |
[35:33] | You going to the library, Stephanie? | 去图书馆,斯蒂芬妮? |
[35:34] | Thinking more about a hook up. | 出去高兴一下,怎么样? 今晚,高尔夫球场 今晚不行,明天行吗? 我们没什么好谈的了 |
[35:36] | Tonight? | |
[35:37] | The golf course? | |
[35:38] | I can’t. | |
[35:40] | How ’bout tomorrow? | |
[35:41] | I knew you were all talk. | |
[35:45] | No, wait. | 不,等等 |
[35:46] | Tonight. Eight o’clock? | 今晚,8点 |
[35:52] | My dad told me that security found GHB on the quad | 1,2个星期前,我父亲告诉 |
[35:57] | a couple of weeks ago. | 过我保安已经找到GHB |
[35:59] | I knew where my dad kept confiscated drugs. | 我知道我父亲没收了那些药品 |
[36:06] | I just wanted to knock him out. | 我只是想麻醉丹尼尔 |
[36:09] | So that he didn’t give out the exam. | 不让他把试题卖出去 |
[36:27] | And then I realized he wasn’t breathing. | 然后我发现他没有了呼吸 |
[36:30] | He was dead. | 他已经死了 |
[36:34] | I shredded the exam and threw the PDA in the ocean. | 我切碎了试卷,把PDA扔到了海里 |
[36:37] | And then you told your father. | 然后你告诉了你父亲 |
[36:41] | She tried to tell me about the cheating before, I wouldn’t listen. | 她以前试过告诉我作弊的事,我没听 |
[36:43] | I was addicted to our rankings. | 我傲慢独断地只在乎排名 |
[36:48] | Highest grade point of any prep school in the state. | 州内最好的高中 |
[36:55] | I let you down. I’m sorry. | 是我害了你 |
[36:58] | I just wanted a level playing field for once. | 对不起 我只想有一次公平的机会 |
[37:15] | Stephanie, I just heard. If I had any idea it was you, I never… | 斯蒂芬妮,我刚听说了 |
[37:18] | Yeah, you would. | 如果我知道是你 我一定不会那么做的 |
[37:20] | That’s why I always liked you, Justin. | 不是,你应该那么做 这也是我为什么 |
[37:22] | You’re honest. | 一直喜欢你,贾斯汀 你是个诚实的人 |
[37:38] | All the blood on the surface of those cushions matches our victim. | 所有这些垫子上的 血迹和被害者的吻合 |
[37:41] | So, there’s nothing probative, but if you were to beat somebody to death, | 那就基本上这样了 但是如果你往死里打一个人 |
[37:45] | there’s a chance you’d injure yourself, right? | 你也很可能会受伤的,对吧? |
[37:50] | So somewhere, there might be the killer’s blood? | 也许有些地方会有杀手的血 |
[37:52] | In theory | 理论上 |
[37:53] | Hey, take a look at this. | 嗨,看看这里 |
[37:55] | It’s a blood swipe, not a splatter. | 有个擦上去的,而不是溅上去的血迹 |
[37:57] | He flipped it, right? | 你翻过垫子,对吧? |
[37:59] | So the killer put his blood on the side of a cushion. | 也就是说凶手在垫子上擦过 |
[38:06] | Let’s get a swatch of this to DNA, all right? | 送去做DNA检查 |
[38:18] | You rang? | 你这怎么样了? |
[38:19] | The blood from the couch cushion is not from the victim. | 在垫子上的血迹不是 |
[38:21] | It’s definitely male. | 死者的,肯定是个男性 |
[38:22] | Okay. | 怎样? |
[38:23] | But it doesn’t match your gear head, Donny Slater. | 但是不是堂尼.斯莱特的 |
[38:26] | So could it be the victim’s brother? | 那么,可能是死者哥哥的 |
[38:29] | Just about to run a sample. | 刚把样品放进去测试 |
[38:30] | Do that. | 继续做 |
[38:33] | Alexx, is this Madonna Arias? | 艾丽克斯 这是麦当娜.阿丽亚斯吗? |
[38:35] | No, she’s next. busy weekend. | 不是,她是下一个,这周真忙 |
[38:37] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[38:44] | What are you looking for? | 你要找什么? |
[38:45] | I’m looking for lacerations for an admixture of blood. | 我在找伤口上混合的血迹 |
[38:48] | Well, I guess it’s possible. In theory. | 是的,理论上是可能的 |
[38:51] | Theory is all I have, Alexx. | 只能靠理论了, 艾丽克斯 |
[38:55] | Alexx, what is this? | 艾丽克斯, |
[38:57] | Right there. | 这是什么,就在这 |
[39:08] | It’s malleable. | 它是直线排列的 |
[39:10] | Malleable and porous. | 是的 |
[39:11] | Otherwise known as leather. | 直线排列,还有气孔 换个角度考虑可能是皮革 |
[39:13] | He was wearing gloves, Alexx. | 凶手戴着手套,艾丽克斯 |
[39:19] | You find Donny? | 你找到堂尼了? |
[39:20] | Actually, we did. | 是的 |
[39:24] | You didn’t dime me out, right? | 他反咬了我一口,是吧? |
[39:26] | Fidel, Donny is the least of your problems right now. | 菲德尔,堂尼使你惹祸上身了 |
[39:31] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[39:35] | For what? For using a credit card? | 为了什么,就为了我用了信用卡 |
[39:38] | No. For murder. | 不是,是谋杀 |
[39:43] | the DNA that I recovered from the credit card matches the DNA from the couch, | 在信用卡上提取出的DNA |
[39:48] | and in forensics terms, that means you killed Madonna. | 和垫子上找到的DNA吻合 |
[39:54] | Donny Slater killed Madonna. | 法律上就可以说你杀了麦当娜 |
[39:57] | Let me see the cut on your hand, please. | 不是,是斯莱特害了我 我可以再看看你手上的伤吗? |
[40:02] | You mentioned that you were having trouble healing this cut. I believe it’s because you were wearing leather gloves when you beat her to death. | 你说过你的伤总治不好 |
[40:11] | No, no, please,. Fidel. I swear I’m telling the truth. | 我相信 |
[40:14] | Please, Fidel… | 这是因为你带着皮手套打死了她 |
[40:15] | I swear I’m telling the truth. | 菲德尔,我发誓我说的是真的 |
[40:16] | You snagged it | 求你相信我,我发誓 |
[40:22] | The pressure from the impact opened up an old wound. | 打击时的压力使你的旧伤口裂开 |
[40:28] | So while you were trying to figure out what to do with her body, | 所以当你在想怎样处理尸体时 |
[40:33] | your runner showed up with a delivery for the Academy girls. | 替你卖毒的人来替那个 学院的女生取毒品 |
[40:59] | It was at that point you made the mistake of trying to clean up. | 就是那点使你清理现场时出了错 |
[41:10] | But what you didn’t realize was how much you were bleeding. | 你没有意识到自己流了多少血 |
[41:15] | Right? | 对不对 |
[41:23] | This is what I get for doing people a favor. | 这就是我帮人的下场 |
[41:27] | A favor? | 帮人? |
[41:28] | I gave the girl some chalk, said, “Go sell it”. | 我给这些女孩货,她们拿去卖 |
[41:31] | “Pay off what you owe me. “ | 她们独吞了,随便找个理由回来 |
[41:32] | Come back with some excuses. | |
[41:34] | Her brother threw it down a toilet. | 说她兄弟放到马桶里冲走了 |
[41:38] | It’s like going to a teacher saying, “The dog ate my homework. “ | 听上去很可笑,你知道 她们以为我好欺负 |
[41:43] | Please, Fidel. He flushed it. | 求你听我说,菲德尔 |
[41:45] | I swear it. | 他冲了它,我发誓 |
[41:49] | Fidel, I don’t think that you are grasping the gravity of the situation. | 菲德尔,我想是你搞错了 |
[41:55] | 25 years to life, my friend. | 25年或者终身监禁,我的朋友 |
[42:00] | She was telling you the truth. | 那个女孩说的都是真的 |
[42:07] | Take him. | 带他走 |
[42:15] | Raul. | 罗尔 |
[42:16] | They said you caught a guy. | 你们抓到凶手了? |
[42:17] | That’s true. We did. | 是的,抓到了 |
[42:22] | This man confessed to your sister’s murder, Raul. | 这个人已经承认杀了你妹妹 |
[42:26] | Did he say why? | 他说了为什么了吗? |
[42:36] | No, he didn’t. | 没有,他没说 罗尔,我很抱歉 |