时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |
[00:21] | Oops! Forget it. | 哦,别这样 |
[00:23] | These rocks are sharp. | 这些石头硌脚 |
[00:26] | Woo! | 哦 |
[00:59] | What was that? | 什么声音? |
[01:01] | What? | 什么? |
[01:02] | Over there. That. | 那边,就在那儿 |
[01:12] | Oh, my god. | 哦,老天 |
[01:27] | Everything she’s wearing is designer. After five, this season. | 她穿得很时尚 这个季度的第六个死者 |
[01:32] | She’s wearing a high-end movado watch, diamonds. | 还戴着摩凡陀名表,上面还镶有钻石呢 |
[01:36] | Rules out robbery. | 这就不可能是抢劫了 |
[01:38] | It’s not exactly a diamond watch type of neighborhood though, is it? | 这种钻石手表好像附近没得卖吧? |
[01:41] | Well, she didn’t get here willingly. | 看,她可不是主动跳楼的 |
[01:42] | Look at the ligature marks. | 身上还有些绷带留下的痕迹 |
[01:45] | The way her makeup’s smeared, I think she’s been crying. | 脸上的妆装有点乱 可能哭过 |
[01:48] | Did you get an id, Alexx? | Alexx,找到身份证没有? |
[01:50] | No id, no purse, nothing. | 没有,没有身份证,没有钱包,什么都没? |
[01:54] | Movado watches are registered. We find out who bought it, | 买摩凡陀表都得经过登记的 我们去把买主找出来 |
[01:57] | – we might find out who she is. – I’ll check it out. | 可以找到买主的 我去查吧 |
[01:59] | How’d you get here, honey? | 亲爱的,你是怎么到这儿来的? |
[02:02] | Couple found her at 0500. | 早上五点有对情人报的案 |
[02:05] | Said she fell from the sky. | 说她从天而降 |
[02:11] | Gets better. | 有新发现 |
[02:13] | She’s in rigor. | 她已经全身僵硬了 |
[02:14] | She’s in rigor in an hour? | 僵硬有一个小时了? |
[02:17] | Fully formed. | 全身都硬了 |
[02:22] | So, she was dead before she hit the ground. | 也就是说,她在坠地之前就已经死了 |
[02:25] | Body dump. | 抛尸 |
[02:26] | So priority number one is for us | 这样的话我们的第一要务就是要 |
[02:30] | to find the murder scene. | 找到犯罪的第一现场 |
[03:07] | CSI:MiaMi 2】10 Extreme | CSI 迈阿密篇2 |
[03:11] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2003/12/15 | CBS时间: 2003/12/15 |
[03:24] | I thought we called for the whole crew. | 我想我们得把全组的人找来 |
[03:26] | Calleigh’s in the parking structure and Eric is, uh, | Calleigh 在公园调查 Eric 在 |
[03:29] | Eric is where? | Eric 在哪儿? |
[03:33] | I’ve paged him five times. | 我已经传呼他五次了 |
[03:34] | No answer. | 没有回电 |
[03:36] | I’ll keep trying him. | 我再接着联系他 |
[03:38] | Okay, let dispatch handle it. You ready? | 算了,让别人联系他吧 你忙你的去? |
[03:43] | Nails are broken and worn down. | 指甲断裂,而且磨损很厉害 |
[03:49] | She’s got dust all over her body. | 全身都是土 |
[03:51] | You got an extra lifter? | 有没有备用的工具? |
[03:52] | Yeah, Take all the trace you want. | 有,尽可能的找点线索吧 |
[03:54] | She’s covered with it. | 全身都是土 |
[03:58] | It’s even on her eyelashes. | 连睫毛上都是 |
[04:04] | It’s on her eyelashes, and you know what that means. | 睫毛上有土,你知道这意味着什么吗? |
[04:07] | She was in a confined space. | 她曾被关过 |
[04:11] | I’ll post her first. | 我先去局里把她的情况贴出来吧 |
[04:14] | Let’s get the gurney in here. | 再想想别的办法吧 |
[04:30] | These boots were new. | 靴子是新的 |
[04:45] | Taking a break? | 休息一会? |
[04:47] | Yeah, just hanging out. | 是的,刚放下手里的活 |
[04:50] | Did you talk to Eric? | 你和Eric谈过没有? |
[04:51] | No, nothing. | 没有 |
[04:54] | He’s really screwing up. | 他现在情绪很糟糕 |
[04:55] | Must have a new lady friend. | 可能要找个女朋友会好点 |
[04:58] | Level three, huh? | 从三层掉下的? |
[05:00] | so we’re thinking he dumped her over that rail. | 这样的话可否推断罪犯将受害者从那个栏杆扔下去的 |
[05:03] | Any luck? | 有没有新发现? |
[05:05] | Not really. | 还没有 |
[05:06] | There’s no gated entry, so I figure the guy just drove in, got out, | 这里没有大门,我猜凶手是直接把车开进来 把她扔下 |
[05:09] | dumped her and left. | 然后扬长而去 |
[05:11] | What about these sealant marks? | 这些框框里面的是什么东西? |
[05:14] | Well, it’s too much to even bother. | 我还没弄清楚呢 |
[05:17] | I mean, the old ones look the same as the fresh ones. | 我的意思是,这些旧的痕迹和新的痕迹看起来一样 |
[05:21] | Stuff’s soft though. I got some on my boot. | 有点什么软的东西粘到我的鞋上了 |
[05:23] | That’s one way to collect evidence. | 这也是收集证据的方法啊 |
[05:25] | I’ll take it. | 说的对 |
[05:28] | Well, there’s not much up here. | 看来这儿也发现不了什么了 |
[05:30] | Well, you know what the textbooks say, | 你知道,教科书上曾提到过 |
[05:33] | if you can’t place the suspect at the crime scene… | 如果你无法在犯罪现场找到嫌疑犯 |
[05:36] | you place the crime scene on the suspect. | 那你就要在嫌疑犯身上找到犯罪现场 |
[05:44] | So far no luck on any id. | 到目前为止还没有确认遇害者的身份 |
[05:47] | Her prints aren’t in any database and no one matching her description | 她的指纹不在任何数据库里面 也没有任何报警走失的人的描述符合她的体征 |
[05:50] | – has been reported missing. – Okay, Alexx, what can you tell me? | 那么,Alexx, 你能告诉我什么? |
[05:53] | Cause of death is asphyxiation due to suffocation. | 是由于窒息而死的 |
[05:56] | From being in a confined space? | 被关在一个密闭的地方? |
[05:58] | Considered that until I washed her. | 在我给她清洁之前,事实是这样的 |
[06:02] | She’s got bruising on both sides of her face. | 脸的两侧都有青淤 |
[06:05] | From smothering. | 是因为窒息 |
[06:11] | Her frenulum is torn. | 她的牙龈已经破损 |
[06:16] | – Classic signs. – Do we know what was used? | 很典型的特征 知不知道是用什么做的? |
[06:18] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[06:21] | Found some plastic material on her shoulder. | 在肩上发现一些塑料制品的残留物 |
[06:27] | Okay. | 好样的 |
[06:29] | Bound, kept in a confined space. This sounds like kidnapping, Alexx. | 被绑起来,关在一个密封的地方 听起来象绑架, Alexx. |
[06:33] | Seems odd to kidnap someone, then dump the body in a public place. | 看起来不像绑架吧 因为后来都在公共场所抛尸啊 |
[06:37] | Well, we are applying reason to an unreasonable act, aren’t we? | 唉,我们是在用常理去解释不合常理的行为,对吧? |
[06:41] | Unreasonable acts are all I see. | 不合常理的行为都逃不过我的法眼 |
[06:44] | Amen to that. | 阿门 |
[07:05] | Eric… | |
[07:10] | I bet the other guy looks worse. | 你看上去怎么这么糟糕 |
[07:14] | Was at the right place, wrong time. | 是因为不合时宜的在某的出现了 |
[07:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[07:19] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 嗯,我没事 |
[07:21] | I took a beating, | 我和人打了一架 |
[07:22] | but I think I found a chop shop. | 可我认为我发现了一个“地下汽车组装”厂 |
[07:25] | – Okay, chop shop. – I think so. | 是吗,“地下汽车组装”厂 我想是的 |
[07:27] | I’ve got to run some vin numbers and make sure. | 所以我得亲自去确认一下 |
[07:29] | Well, that explains why you weren’t at the callout for the body dump. | 这样的话,就能解释当时呼你的时候你为什么没回电了 |
[07:32] | Yeah, sorry. | 是啊,对不起 |
[07:34] | What did Speedle and Calleigh have to say? | Speedle 和Calleigh 没说什么吧? |
[07:37] | I think they’re just concerned about you. | 我想他们只是关心你 |
[07:41] | Look, is it all right if I run with this chop-shop thing? | 那么,我去跟这条线如何? |
[07:45] | I would check with auto theft first. | 我还是先跟汽车反扒小组确认一下吧 |
[07:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | Horatio. / Yeah? | 你好? |
[07:59] | Well, I found who bought the victim’s watch. / Okay, | 我查到是谁买了这块表了 好样的 |
[08:01] | let me guess. They don’t live anywhere near coral reef do they? | 我来猜猜。他们不是住在附近,对吧? |
[08:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:05] | Came back to a Thomas chandler, north coconut lane, hibiscus island. | 买主叫Thomas Chandler,住在hibiscus 岛的 north coconut 大道上 |
[08:09] | We just tracked him to coconut beach. | 我们对他已经跟踪到 coconut 海湾了 |
[08:28] | Wow, which one bought the watch? | 喔,是谁买的表? |
[08:31] | Tommy. | |
[08:34] | – Meet lieutenant Caine. – Yeah, right lady. | 这是Caine中尉 好的,女士 |
[08:36] | He’s a cop like you’re a cop? | 他也像你一样是个警察? |
[08:39] | Let me guess, does he play the mean one? | 我来猜一下 他也是个巨俗之人? |
[08:43] | You’re the one who bought the movado watch, son? | 小杂毛,你就是那个买摩凡陀手表的人? |
[08:45] | Yeah, like I told her, I gave it to my girlfriend as a birthday present. | 对啊,就像我告诉她的那样,送我女朋友了 |
[08:48] | Girlfriend got a name? | 女朋友叫什么? |
[08:50] | – Nikki wilcox. – Wilcox conglomerate, right? | 叫Wilcox conglomerate ? |
[08:53] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对啊 |
[08:55] | Is everything okay here, Tommy? | Tommy,这儿没什么问题吧? |
[08:57] | Yeah, just give us a minute, will you? | 让我们单独待会行吗? |
[08:59] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[09:02] | That’s my buddy Keith. He likes rock climbing. | 这是我的好兄弟 Keith 挺喜欢攀岩的 |
[09:05] | Me, I like to keep my thrills on terra firma. | 至于我,倒比较想待在地面上 |
[09:08] | Afraid of heights. | 有恐高症 |
[09:10] | Interesting. When was the last time you saw Nikki? | 有意思,你最后一次见Nikki是在什么时候? |
[09:13] | All right guys, look, I really do appreciate this, but | 哦,朋友们,很高兴和你们聊天,可是 |
[09:16] | can we jump to the next stage please? | 我们可否谈谈别的话题? |
[09:19] | Next stage? / Yeah, come on, this isn’t funny. | 别的话题 哦,好啊,这不好玩 |
[09:23] | I would agree. | 我同意 |
[09:25] | Whoa, | 哦 |
[09:27] | nice work, especially the makeup. | 壮化得不错 |
[09:29] | – I’m sorry? – The injuries, they look real. | 对不起,你说什么? 这些伤啊,看起来跟真的一样 |
[09:34] | They are real. / Alright, look, enough fooling around | 他们是真的 好吧,别唿弄人了 |
[09:36] | Okay? Just tell me Nikki’s location and I’ll go rescue her, okay? | 告诉我Nikki在什么地方,我去救她? |
[09:43] | You want to go see Nikki? | 你真的想见Nikki? |
[09:46] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊,真的想见 |
[09:54] | Oh my god, Nikki. | 哦,我的天 Nikki |
[10:00] | You need anything else, Horatio? | 还需要点什么吗, Horatio? |
[10:02] | No, Alexx, I think that’ll be all. | 不用了, Alexx, 谢谢你 |
[10:05] | Then I’ll give you two a minute. | 那我让你们单独待会 |
[10:13] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 这不应该发生的 |
[10:17] | It’s not part of the game. | 这不是玩游戏 |
[10:19] | It’s no longer a game, is it, Tommy? | 这从来不是游戏,对吧, Tommy? |
[10:33] | Nikki heard this extreme kidnapping thing was… | Nikki 听到这个绑架游戏后非常激动 |
[10:37] | – the ultimate high. – How did she find out about it? | 她是怎么知道的? |
[10:41] | Uh… some dude in rehab. | 呃,在一次舞会上别人告诉她的 |
[10:44] | Said to pay this company 20 grand, and they’ll arrange the whole thing. | 还说只要付给公司2万美元,公司便能安排好一切 |
[10:47] | Do you remember the name of the company? | 你还记得公司的名称吗? |
[10:50] | Gotcha. | |
[10:52] | Wouldn’t tell us where or when they’d grab her. | 他们不会告诉我们什么时间,什么地点会来绑架她 |
[10:54] | Adds to the thrill, I guess. | 想增加刺激吧 |
[10:55] | When did they grab her? | 他们什么时候绑架的她? |
[10:57] | We were coming out of fate. | 我们从舞会出来后 |
[10:58] | Closing the place down. | 来到地下停车场 |
[11:01] | I was still rolling. | 我还处于兴奋之中 |
[11:03] | She…she hadn’t slept in days. | 她……她也有好几天没有睡觉了 |
[11:08] | Hey! | 你们干嘛! |
[11:16] | Tommy! | |
[11:24] | your girlfriend was so bored, she needed to get kidnapped to get excited? | 你女朋友太寂寞了以至于想遭到绑架来寻求刺激 |
[11:27] | Nikki liked to push everything | Nikki 想将任何人 |
[11:30] | and everybody to the limit. | 任何事推向极端 |
[11:33] | We both did. | 我们俩都这样 |
[11:35] | Well, it sounds like somebody pushed back. | 听起来好像有人在里面捣鬼 |
[11:41] | I’m truly sorry to hear about Ms. Wilcox, | 我真的很抱歉听到Wilcox女士的事情 |
[11:43] | and I can assure you, I was not involved. | 我可以向你保证,我与此事无关 |
[11:48] | Well… | 不过 |
[11:49] | you did kidnap her. | 你确实绑架了她 |
[11:51] | At her request. | 应她的要求 |
[11:54] | Gotcha is for people who’ve tried it all and gotten bored. | Gotcha 公司愿意为任何想寻求刺激的人提供帮助 |
[11:58] | – I’m just like any other… – drug dealer? | 我的工作其实就像―― 贩毒者? |
[12:00] | Service provider. | 提供服务者 |
[12:02] | Except what I do is perfectly legal, | 在说我所做的一切完全合法 |
[12:03] | and adrenaline is the purest rush there is. | 给人以刺激是我们 |
[12:06] | That’s what I give people. | 一贯的追求 |
[12:08] | You gave Nikki wilcox a toe tag. | 你把Nikki 装在一个袋子里? |
[12:10] | She was in the hands of two of my best guys. | 她在我的两个最优秀的手下手里 |
[12:13] | Where are they? | 他们在什么地方? |
[12:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:18] | They’re independent contractors. | 他们是独立订约人 |
[12:19] | All I demand is that they report to me after every stage. | 我要求的只是让他们每做完一件事之后向我汇报即可 |
[12:22] | When did you lose contact with them? | 你是什么时候和他们失去联系的? |
[12:24] | – Right after the ransom stage. – Ransom? | 就从付完报酬之后 报酬? |
[12:27] | We get half our fee up front | 我们是事前先付一半的定金 |
[12:29] | and the second half as a ransom, | 完事之后再给一半 |
[12:31] | preferably in non-sequential hundreds. | 通常一次几百块钱吧 |
[12:34] | We find that it adds realism to the rescue. | 我们发现这给解救行动带来了真实感 |
[12:36] | So, who was supposed to rescue her? | 那么,谁去解救她? |
[12:38] | Her boyfriend, Tommy. | 她的男朋友, Tommy |
[12:40] | The kidnapping was his gift to her. | 绑架游戏是他送给她的礼物 |
[12:42] | – How thoughtful. – Trust me, it was. | 想的真周到啊 确实如此 |
[12:45] | Ever have make-up sex? | 甚至可以安排一个假的强奸行为 |
[12:47] | Multiply that by a hundred and you have rescue sex. | 这样的话,你又得再加上几百块钱 |
[12:50] | Except she was crying and fought for her life. | 只要她不大声呼救和挣扎 |
[12:52] | She knew exactly what she was getting into. | 她清楚地知道她所处的形势 |
[12:54] | She signed a release. | 她还签了一个授权呢 |
[12:56] | We can get that over to questioned documents, check it for forgery. | 我们可以看看那个可能有问题的文件 看看它是不是伪造的 |
[12:59] | Look, if you don’t believe me, believe her. | 算了,假如你们不相信我,可总该相信她吧 |
[13:04] | I, the fabulous Nikki wilcox… | 我叫Nikki Wilcox… |
[13:08] | understand that my safety and health, | 深知不论从精神上还是从肉体上来说 |
[13:10] | both mental and physical, cannot be assured. | 我的安全都难以得到保证 |
[13:13] | This is so phat. | 是不是夸张了点 |
[13:14] | I know, baby. | 是有点,亲爱的 |
[13:21] | And that kidnapping is inherently dangerous and morally reprehensible. | 绑架天生就是非常危险的而且在道德上也是不允许的 |
[13:28] | As you see, that clears us of all liability. | 你都看到了,可以使我们拜托摆脱一切责任 |
[13:31] | Maybe for kidnapping. | 也许可以摆脱绑架的责任 |
[13:34] | But not for murder. | 但是摆脱不了谋杀的责任 |
[13:37] | Horatio. | |
[13:38] | Yes, sir. | 长官,什么事? |
[13:41] | Your CSI, Delko, put the screws to me, but good. | 你的下属 Delko, 再拖我后腿啊 |
[13:46] | What are you talking about, Frank? | 你说什么, Frank? |
[13:47] | I thought he told you about the ass-kicking. | 我想他已经告诉你他打架的事了吧 |
[13:49] | He did tell me about it, why? | 他确实跟我说过,怎么了? |
[13:50] | Then you didn’t get the whole story, did you? | 可是你却不知道整个事情的经过,对吧? |
[13:54] | I guess I didn’t. | 我想是的 |
[13:56] | Come on. | 过来 |
[13:57] | Let’s find Eric. | 找到 Eric再说 |
[14:04] | F for penmanship, Delko. This a z or a two? | F 代表, Delko 这是z 还是2? |
[14:08] | Look smart ass, I wasn’t sitting behind a desk | 仔细看看吧,当时写的时候我并没有 |
[14:10] | in a nice comfortable chair when I wrote this down, okay? | 坐在舒适豪华的办公桌上 |
[14:14] | Got V22Z. | 是 V22Z. |
[14:23] | All right, there are your vehicles. | 行了,这些都是你要找的车 |
[14:26] | All stolen. | 尽数被偷 |
[14:28] | My hunch was right. This is a chop shop. | 我的预感没错 这是一家“地下汽车组装”厂 |
[14:31] | SW? | 寻物告示? |
[14:32] | Why would there be a search warrant? | 为什么会有张寻物告示? |
[14:34] | Auto theft told me they weren’t investigating the place. | 汽车反扒小组没有告诉我这一点啊 |
[14:36] | Someone was. | 一定是有人 |
[14:40] | A search warrant was issued to… 1137 cypress drive. | 这是张标号为1137的告示 |
[14:47] | Do me a favor. Scroll down and see who the affiant is. | 帮个忙,翻到最下面,看看这是谁签署的 |
[14:53] | Damn it. / Frank tripp. | 真见鬼 是 Frank Tripp. |
[14:56] | What’s the big deal? Detective Tripp will probably thank you for helping him. | 好家伙,Tripp探长也许会感谢你帮他这个大忙的 |
[15:00] | Wanna bet? | 打个赌好不好? |
[15:04] | You first, Frank. | 你想说什么, Frank. |
[15:05] | I was going to bust this place. All right? | 我要去毁掉这个鬼地方,这下行了吧? |
[15:07] | Hold the chop shop over Hector jones’s head. | 将它全部毁掉,把Hector Jones的人头拿来? |
[15:10] | Get him to flip on his partner behind a homicide down in olcola. | 这多亏你干的好事 |
[15:13] | Now that you’ve conducted this illegal search, I got nothing. | 都是因为你的非法检查,搞得我什么都没捞到 |
[15:15] | It wasn’t my intention to step on your case, all right, Frank? | Frank,我不是有意要干涉你的案子的? |
[15:19] | I observed what I thought to be criminal activity and I gathered intel. | 我的直觉感到那里有问题,所以我就去查了查 |
[15:21] | – You gathered intel? – Yeah, gathered intel, Frank. | 你去查了查? 是的,Frank |
[15:23] | What are you, crime-fighting boy now? | 你以为你是谁,反贼先锋? |
[15:25] | What were you doing there in the first place? | 你别的地方不去,干嘛跑那儿去? |
[15:27] | Frank. | |
[15:29] | Eric, tell me what happened. | Eric, 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[15:30] | Nothing, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. | 没什么好讲的,我只是在一个错误的时间走到了一个错误的地点 |
[15:32] | It won’t happen again. / Okay, | 这种事情不会在发生了 好的 |
[15:34] | for arguments sake, let’s say we can’t get Hector on the chop shop. | 别在争论了,我们现在还不能在那儿就把Hector抓起来 |
[15:38] | – What about assaulting an officer? – Yeah, I’ll testify to that. | 可是袭击警察怎么办? 好办,我来作证 |
[15:40] | We’re going to need more than your word. We’re going to need some evidence. | 我们需要的不仅是你的话 我们更需要证据 |
[15:42] | These cuts and bruises don’t count for anything? | 我身上这些伤疤和青淤就算了? |
[15:44] | Only if we can prove Hector did them alone. | 只要我们能证明只有Hector一个人打了你才行 |
[15:46] | Come on, guys, don’t you have some sort of fancy gizmo you can prove Hector made those bruises? | 算了,你难道还在做梦,以为他一个人就能把人打成这样? |
[15:51] | Maybe one of your blue lights or your mass spectro thingies | 也许可以用别的方法来解决这个问题 |
[15:55] | with all the bells and whistles on them and all that crap? | 总能够解决的 |
[15:57] | In this case, we don’t, so I’m sorry. | 这样的话,对不起了 |
[15:59] | So, this guy walks? / For now, Frank, until we can get something on Hector. | 这样的话,就放了他? Frank,现在的问题是,我们先得找到有关Hector的证据 |
[16:02] | All right? | 行不行? |
[16:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:11] | That green plastic sheeting Alexx found wasn’t from a trash bag. | Alexx找到的那张绿色的塑料纸不是从垃圾袋上扯下来的 |
[16:16] | Are you sure about this? | 你确信? |
[16:20] | Traces of RDX? | 有炸药残留物? |
[16:21] | Mixed with petroleum and a glycerin plasticizer. | 里面混有丙三醇 |
[16:24] | C-4 explosives. | 塑料炸药 |
[16:26] | Wrapper was O.D. Green. | 绿色的包装纸 |
[16:27] | Standard military issue. | 军队一直这么做的 |
[16:30] | Yep, only problem is no active military bases in south florida. | 是啊,问题是在Florida没有这样的军事基地啊 |
[16:34] | We got an air national guard unit at naranja. | 我们这儿到有个空军警卫对 |
[16:39] | That’s less than a mile away from where they found the body. | 距尸体发现处不到一英里 |
[16:41] | A 3,000 acre ghost town. | 一个 3,000 英亩的无人区啊 |
[16:44] | It’s a perfect place to hide. | 真是个不错的藏身之地啊 |
[17:08] | After Andrew, we used these to hold the base’s munitions. | Andrew走后,我们就用这个地方来存放弹药 |
[17:12] | Now they’re all slated to be torn down. | 现在这地方废弃了,马上就要拆掉了 |
[17:14] | This far away from the action, nobody uses them anymore. | 早就不用了 |
[17:21] | Well, somebody did. | 那可不一定,有人在用 |
[17:41] | What’s this, Speed? | Speed,这是什么? |
[17:44] | It’s composition four. | 塑胶炸药 |
[17:50] | – Explains the wrapper. – Yeah, open it. | 正好可以解释死者身上炸药残留物 是啊,把它打开 |
[17:57] | and the trace on her body. | 这些都是线索 |
[18:07] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[18:15] | She was trying to claw her way out. | 她在尽力想爬出去 |
[18:19] | Yeah, I got a few hairs here, too. | 是啊,这里还有几根头发丝 |
[18:22] | Bloody fingernail. | 血指甲 |
[18:27] | Is that a tooth? | 那是颗牙吗? |
[18:31] | (???)Tooth might have DNA. | 牙上有DNA |
[18:34] | Our victim didn’t have a broken tooth. | 可我们的受害者并没有断掉的牙齿啊 |
[18:38] | She must have fought back. | 她一定抗争过 |
[18:46] | Hey. | 你好 |
[18:47] | Hey. | 你好 |
[18:48] | You were right about the tooth. | 你们对牙的估计没错 |
[18:50] | – It didn’t match our victim. – Okay, so why are you smiling? | 它不是受害者的 是吗,你干嘛笑? |
[18:54] | Because it does match Manny ocola. | 牙是 Manny Ocola的 |
[18:57] | Codis hit? / He got popped for a B & E back in ’97. | 是吗? 不久前他刚被捕 |
[19:01] | Patrols are bringing him in now. | 巡警正将他送来 |
[19:04] | Hey, when I left her, she was alive, right? | 嘿,我放下她时,她还活着 |
[19:06] | And still kicking. Right, manny? | 而且还在又蹦又跳,是吧? |
[19:10] | Isn’t that how you snapped off your tooth? | 她是不是那样弄掉你的牙的? |
[19:12] | Things got out of control, didn’t they? | 接着事情失控了,对吧? |
[19:19] | You know what? It’s what she was paying for, man. | 你知道吗? 她花钱就是寻刺激的,老兄 |
[19:20] | A lot of these people, they try to escape. | 通常很多人都会尽力逃跑的 |
[19:22] | It’s all part of the game, and my job’s just to fight them off a little bit. | 这其实是游戏的一部分 我的工作只是给他们以刺激 |
[19:26] | – Restrain them, you know? – When was the last time you saw her? | 限制他们,你知道的? 你最后一次见到她是在什么时候? |
[19:29] | It was before we went to collect the ransom. | 就在我们去取后一部分赎金之前 |
[19:31] | But you never went back to check on her, did you? | 你后来就没有去看看? |
[19:33] | Hey, that’s not my job. That’s Jack’s job. | 嘿,那不是我的事,是Jack的事 |
[19:35] | Jack being your partner. | Jack 是你的拍档 |
[19:37] | He kind of ran things for gotcha. | 他是行动的主谋 |
[19:39] | I’m just there to, you know, help scare them a little bit. | 我只是跟着起起哄,制造点恐怖气氛 |
[19:41] | Ms. Weber says I have this early keitel look, you know? | Weber小姐说我有做这事的天赋 |
[19:45] | Did Jack ever go too far? | Jack 有没有做的太过分? |
[19:47] | Every kidnap victim has a safe word. | 每一位客户都会提出安全要求的 |
[19:49] | They say it, we’re done. It’s simple. | 他们提出要求,我们去做事,就这么简单 |
[19:51] | And Nikki wilcox never used hers, did she? | 可Nikki Wilcox 没有提出过这样的要求 |
[19:53] | Rich people are a little weird, you know. | 你知道,有钱人都是怪怪的 |
[19:55] | Baby-sitting spoiled kids… | 孩子都被娇惯坏了 |
[19:56] | it beats boosting TVs any day of the week. | 整天没事看电视 |
[19:59] | Beautiful young heiress like Nikki wilcox? | 象Nikki Wilcox这样漂亮的女财产继承人,情况也是这样吗? |
[20:02] | – Not your average client. – You kidding? | 她可不是你一般的客户哦 你开玩笑? |
[20:05] | Most of the time my victim is some pasty dude in a diaper. | 绝大多数时候客户长得都是不怎么样的 |
[20:08] | She just made things a little difficult to stay professional, you know? | 她只是给我造成了一点麻烦 |
[20:10] | For your partner, too, Right, Manny? | 给你同伙也是,对吧? |
[20:13] | Jack got me this job, all right? So I’m not going to speak out of school. | Jack介绍我干这活的 我可不想破行规 |
[20:16] | Fair enough, Manny. | 你还真敬业啊 |
[20:17] | Fair enough. What I do want to know, is | 真敬业,我想知道的是 |
[20:19] | who was supposed to contact Nikki’s boyfriend to set up the rescue? | 到底由谁来安排Nikki的男友来营救? |
[20:23] | You guys are going to have to talk to Jack about that, partner. | 你们得自己跟Jack谈谈,老兄 |
[20:26] | Manny, you can bet the ranch on it. | 你这家伙还真嘴硬 |
[20:40] | All right, so both of those fingernails that we found | 我们找到的这些指甲 |
[20:43] | are liquid monomer and they’ve got traces of EMA. | 上涂过的东西都是一些液态单体 |
[20:47] | That’s acrylic nails. / Yeah, but wthat’s here the similarities end. | 原料都是丙稀 是啊,这就是共同之处啊 |
[20:51] | They both have different applications. | 这些指甲都是修饰过的 |
[20:55] | One’s pink and white and one’s a polished french tip. | 一个是粉白的,而另一个指甲尖打磨了 |
[20:57] | These are different processes, they don’t match. | 两种完全不同 |
[21:00] | All right, I should have known that. | 是吗,我早该知道的 |
[21:02] | Well, I would be scared if you did. | 你要是知道的话我就得担心了 |
[21:05] | You know, I’m thinking maybe her kidnappers have used this box before. | 我想,这些绑架者以前或许也用过这个盒子 |
[21:08] | Looks like another lady tried to get out of there. | 好像还有一个女人被关在这里过 |
[21:10] | Or maybe tried to keep our victim in. | 或者有个女人想把我们的当事人关在里面 |
[21:16] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[21:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:19] | Hey. / Hey. | 嘿 你好 |
[21:20] | Yelina, did you find anything else about Nikki wilcox? | Yelina,在Nikki Wilcox身上有没有发现新情况? |
[21:23] | Victim was a party girl. | Victim 是个舞会狂 |
[21:24] | Her old man’s a self-made gazillionaire. | 有点神经兮兮的 |
[21:27] | She lived at home. | 她爸爸整天待在家里 |
[21:28] | Well, whenever she made it there. | 她每次回家的时候 |
[21:30] | Then only stayed to give her dad some face time. | 只和爸爸照个面就走 |
[21:32] | Did you talk to her old man? | 你和她爸爸谈过没有? |
[21:34] | I’m on my way there now. | 我正要去她家呢 |
[21:43] | When was the last time you saw your daughter, Mr. Wilcox? | Wilcox先生,你最后一次见到你女儿是在什么时候? |
[21:46] | We, um… | 这个嘛…… |
[21:48] | mostly spoke on the phone. | 我们一般只在电话上聊天 |
[21:50] | The missus saw her last. | 我太太最后见过她 |
[21:52] | Celine. | |
[21:57] | Nikki stopped by for some clothes about three nights ago. | Nikki三天前来过一次,拿了点衣服就走了 |
[22:00] | Had that boy Tommy with her. | 她男朋友Tommy没跟她在一起吗? |
[22:03] | I take it he wasn’t your favorite. | 我想你不太欣赏她男友 |
[22:06] | Some people got no class. | 有些人天生就没有品味 |
[22:08] | Tattoos, | 纹身 |
[22:10] | greasy hair, | 一头的老油 |
[22:12] | walked around with a, uh, | 进来的时候嘴上还 |
[22:14] | fish hook in his lip. | 挂了一个钩 |
[22:16] | It was a lip ring, dear. | 亲爱的,这叫唇环 |
[22:18] | In my time, it meant something, which wasn’t very good. | 在我看来,他根本就不是个好东西 |
[22:21] | Look, lieutenant. | 上尉先生 |
[22:23] | I will do anything | 我愿意竭尽所能 |
[22:24] | to help you find the bastard that did this to my daughter. | 帮你们找到那个对我女儿下毒手的杂种 |
[22:27] | All right, does that include showing us financial records? | 那好,不过包不包括给我们看看你的银行帐号? |
[22:31] | I’ll clear it with my lawyers. | 我会照律师来协助你们的 |
[22:33] | How about you, Mrs. Wilcox? | 你呢,Wilcox夫人? |
[22:36] | She will do anything you need. | 她也会尽最大能力帮你们的 |
[22:39] | Nicole was wild, lieutenant, but she was a good kid. | 上尉,Nicole 是有点调皮,不过她确实是个好女孩 |
[22:44] | We all do things that we regret at 21. | 我们年轻时都曾做过一些傻事 |
[22:48] | Yes, well, regret is one thing, losing your life is another. | 后悔是一码事,可是,丢掉小命就是另一码事了 |
[23:06] | Hey, prize fighter. | 嘿,真是个用功的拳手啊 |
[23:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:08] | More like prize punching bag. | 更像个沙包吧 |
[23:11] | That’s your shirt. Did you forget you lint brush? | 你就穿衬衫进来了 也不事先换一下 |
[23:13] | No, just looking for evidence. | 没什么,只是来找点证据 |
[23:17] | Okay, so, let me get this straight. | 好了,我就直说了吧 |
[23:18] | You were walking by, you found a chop shop, | 在你逛街的时候,你突然看到一家地下“汽车组装厂” |
[23:22] | you stopped and got into a fight. | 然后你就停下来和他们干了一仗 |
[23:25] | Not exactly. | 不完全对 |
[23:31] | How old is she? | 她多大了? |
[23:35] | It’s not like that. | 不是你想象的那样 |
[23:38] | Seriously. | 我说的是真的 |
[23:45] | Is that yours? | 是你的吗? |
[23:54] | Nope. It’s the bad guy’s. | 不是,是那个混蛋的 |
[23:57] | It’s all dried out. | 都干了 |
[23:58] | If you check the prescription, you might get something off it. | 如果你查一查它的成分的话,你或许可以发现什么 |
[24:01] | Actually, I think I have another idea. | 事实上,我有了一个新的主意 |
[24:03] | Okay, well, I’m going to be doing some business in the AV lab if you need me. | 好了,我要去实验室了,如果你需要我的话,叫我一下 |
[24:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:12] | What’d you learn about the lifestyles of the rich and spoiled? | 你对那些纨绔子弟的研究有没有什么心得 |
[24:15] | That not all of them are rich. | 他们并不是都那么有钱的 |
[24:17] | What do you mean, string bean? | 那你是什么意思? |
[24:19] | That watch we pulled off the victim, | 那块死者身上的表 |
[24:20] | the one the boyfriend claimed he bought her? | 她男朋友一直宣称是他买给她的 |
[24:23] | Yeah? / Well, Nikki paid for it herself. | 对啊 其实,是Nikki给自己买的 |
[24:27] | Well, if you can’t afford a watch, how can you dig up $20,000 for a kidnapping? | 这么说,如果你连块表都买不起的话 你又如何花得起20000美金来请人绑架呢 |
[24:30] | Maybe he asked the stepmom. | 也许他是找她继母要的 |
[24:37] | Oh, daddy warbucks had his wife on a pretty short leash. | 哦,这个阔佬对他们母子俩可真大方 |
[24:41] | Unlimited credit card use, but no bank account. | 信用卡可以随便开支,却没有存折 |
[24:43] | She didn’t need it. | 她不用存折 |
[24:44] | Take a look at what she bought last tuesday. | 看看她上周二都买了些什么 |
[24:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:49] | Oh, Luis feraud russian sable coat, 20 grand. | 哦,俄国产的貂皮大衣,20000美金 |
[24:53] | Who needs a sable coat in florida? | 佛罗里达谁用穿貂皮大衣啊? |
[24:55] | Not her. | 她不穿 |
[25:01] | Surveillance tape from the day after she bought the coat. | 看看她那天买回家后的监控录像吧 |
[25:10] | She returned it for cash. | 她退回去了 |
[25:12] | Not just cash. Nonsequential $100 bills. | 不仅仅是退钱 全是100元一张的 |
[25:26] | So, I returned a few things. | 不错,我是退了一些东西 |
[25:29] | It’s no big deal. | 不过这没什么吧 |
[25:30] | It is a big deal if you used the money to kidnap his daughter and have her killed. | 可是如果你用这笔钱来绑架并杀害她的女儿就不好说了 |
[25:34] | That is a big deal. | 那就是出大事了 |
[25:36] | I might not have liked Nikki, | 我可能是不大喜欢 Nikki |
[25:39] | but she was Hal’s baby. | 但是她是 Hal 的孩子 |
[25:41] | And the only thing between you and his fortune. | 她可是挡在你和他的财产中间唯一的人啊 |
[25:44] | I don’t want Hal’s money. | 我不想要 Hal 的钱 |
[25:46] | You want some of it, otherwise you wouldn’t return everything for cash. | 你想要一些,否则的话你就不会去退钱了 |
[25:51] | I’ve spent ten years putting the stink of tucworth, alabama behind me, | 我十多年来一直在照顾这个做轮椅的人 虽然他有些毛病我忍受不了 |
[25:56] | but I still love my family. | 可是我依然爱自己的家人 |
[25:59] | I’m, uh, | 哦,我 |
[26:01] | I’m sorry, I don’t, I don’t get the connection. | 对不起,我还是不明白你退钱的意思 |
[26:04] | That’s where the money goes. | 那就是花钱的地方 |
[26:07] | My husband supports me, and | 我丈夫支持我 |
[26:09] | I support them. | 我也支持他们 |
[26:18] | Hey. / I just checked the wilcox financial records. | 嘿 我刚查了Wilcox的银行帐户 |
[26:21] | Okay, how much does Celine wilcox stand to make with the daughter out of the way? | 是吗,Celine Wilcox怎么能容忍女儿在外边胡闹? |
[26:25] | Well, that’s it. it doesn’t change anything. | 是啊,问题就在这儿,老家伙可能自己也没办法了 |
[26:27] | She’s got a pre-nup? | 她爱着老家伙吗? |
[26:28] | Airtight. | 不见得 |
[26:29] | In fact, she actually makes more money the longer the old guy stays alive. | 事实上,只要老头活的日子越长,她就能得到更多的钱 |
[26:32] | Pre-nup with an escalator clause. | 你指的是他们订了婚姻条款 |
[26:34] | Exactly. If he dies today, she gets nothing. | 确实如此,如果他今天死了,那她将什么都得不到 |
[26:37] | She gets an extra million dollars for every two years they stay together. | 他们在一起每多待两年,她才会多得100万美元 |
[26:40] | So, you’re saying she married for love. | 你的意思是说她和他在一起不是为了钱 |
[26:42] | – Wonders never cease. – And we’re back to square one. | 奇迹吧 我们真碰上一个 |
[26:45] | Well, not quite. A patrol car did pick up our lead kidnapper, a Jack hawkins. | 其实也不全是这样的,巡逻车逮住一个叫Jack Hawkins的绑匪 |
[26:49] | P.D.’s got him, and Speed’s already down there. | 巡警扣住了他,Speed已经在那儿了 |
[26:51] | What, trying to get with a pretty girl, now that’s a crime? | 什么,和一个漂亮妞在一起,这也叫犯罪? |
[26:55] | No, but killing somebody is. | 这倒不是,但是杀人是犯罪 |
[26:58] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没有杀人 |
[26:59] | You came back after collecting the ransom… | 你拿到赎金后又回来了 |
[27:11] | but you didn’t call her boyfriend right away. | 可你没有立即打电话通知他男朋友 |
[27:14] | You were hoping you were going to try your luck. | 你还想砰砰运气 |
[27:16] | A little stockholm syndrome action. | 想从她那儿捞点好处 |
[27:19] | Hey, what you gonna do waiting for? | 嘿,你还在等着什么? |
[27:21] | And then you tried to keep her quiet, | 然后你想让她安静下来 |
[27:22] | but you didn’t realize you were suffocating her. | 可是你没有预料倒你使她窒息 |
[27:25] | Somebody knew we were there. That’s who killed her. | 有人知道我在那儿 那个人才是凶手 |
[27:28] | Okay, so, what you’re saying is you went to get the ransom money, | 这样的话,你干嘛要说你去取后半部分罚金时 |
[27:32] | and that’s the last time you saw Nikki alive. | 是你最后一次见到Nikki |
[27:34] | Swear on my mother. | 我敢对我妈妈发誓我说的是真的 |
[27:36] | I’m glad I’m not her. | 幸亏我不是你妈妈 |
[27:39] | Show us your shoes. | 把鞋抬高给我们看看 |
[27:42] | The bottoms. | 鞋底 |
[27:49] | Okay, that is the epoxy resin from the parking structure where Nikki was tossed. | 啊呀,这个鞋底正好和Nikki被抛尸的地方发现的鞋印相符 |
[28:07] | Okay, | 好了 |
[28:08] | Now, if I dumped a body after its already dead, | 要是我仅仅是将一具死尸抛弃的话 |
[28:12] | there’s no crime there, right? | 这不算犯罪吧? |
[28:14] | Go on. | 往下说 |
[28:15] | I got back to the base, and she wasn’t in the box. | 我回到了原地,可她已经不见了 |
[28:31] | So I threw her in the van. | 最终找到尸体,我把它仍在车上 |
[28:34] | I knew my boss and the girl’s rich-ass dad, | 我知道我的老板和她那个阔佬爸爸 |
[28:37] | they’d come looking for me. | 肯定会找我麻烦的 |
[28:38] | Now, I panicked. | 到现在,我想起来还害怕呢 |
[28:40] | How did the killer get inside the warehouse? | 可凶手是如何进入仓库的呢? |
[28:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:44] | It’s a double-bolt lock. | 锁是双保险的 |
[28:47] | I have the only key. | 而我只有唯一的一把钥匙 |
[28:49] | Sit tight. | 有个性 |
[28:56] | Do you think he’s our guy? | 你认为他就是我们要找的人吗? |
[28:57] | No, I don’t. / Why not? | 不,不是的 为什么会这么想? |
[28:59] | Because there was no sign of sexual assault, | 因为他没有对她进行任何性冒犯 |
[29:01] | he got his ransom money and the game was over for him. | 绑架一完成,他就停手了 |
[29:05] | Basically, he had no reason to kill her. | 严格地说,他没有理由要杀她 |
[29:07] | And every reason to let her go. | 而是很想让她走 |
[29:09] | So what happened? | 这又怎么样呢? |
[29:10] | Somewhere, somebody changed the rules of the game. | 一定有人在什么地方做了手脚 |
[29:25] | We changed the locks and beefed up security since you were here last. | 自从你们上次来后,我就把这儿的锁给换了 |
[29:28] | I’ll be outside if you need anything. | 我就在外面,需要帮忙的话叫一声就行 |
[29:30] | Thank you, sergeant. | 谢谢你,警官先生 |
[29:32] | Jack mentioned that he bolt-locked the door before he left for the ransom. | Jack 曾说过他离开这里的时候把门反锁了 |
[29:41] | The window. | 看那窗户 |
[29:42] | Maybe that’s our point of entry. | 或许那才是入口 |
[29:44] | Let’s check it. | 去检查一下 |
[29:47] | There’s been a recent disturbance. | 这儿有人来过 |
[29:49] | The dust is wiped away from the bottom edge. | 窗台上的会被人动过 |
[29:51] | Can you open the window? | 可以打开窗户吗? |
[29:56] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,可以 |
[29:57] | He definitely came in through here. | 他肯定是从那里来的 |
[29:59] | I’m going to check for prints. | 我去检查一下有没有留下指纹 |
[30:05] | What did you get, Speed? | Speed,发现什么没有? |
[30:07] | Not much. Gravel’s a lousy surface for shoe prints. | 还没,尽想着Gravel留下的鞋印了 |
[30:12] | Yes, it can be. | 确实挺烦人的 |
[30:32] | There are no prints on the inside window. | 窗台上没有指纹 |
[30:34] | What have you got? | 你发现什么没有? |
[30:36] | I’ve got a blueish powdery substance right here and above the frame. | 我这里看到一些蓝色的粉末状东西 |
[30:42] | I’ll come down and check it out. | 我马上下来检查 |
[31:13] | Did you get something, Speed? | Speed,发现什么没有? |
[31:15] | Yeah. | 有 |
[31:17] | Take a look at this. | 看看这是什么 |
[31:21] | Lipstick. | 唇印 |
[31:23] | Looks like we found our murder weapon. | 看起来我们找到作案凶器了 |
[31:35] | She looked him right in the eyes when he was killing her. | 当凶手杀死她的时候,她正对着凶手的脸 |
[31:39] | And he looked back. | 而他也正对着她 |
[31:45] | So, I’ll hand-carry this plastic wrap over to DNA. | 我把它带到实验室去检验一下DNA |
[31:48] | Valera will swab it for epithelials, and then I’ll check it for prints. | Valera 检验残留的皮肤纤维,我去检查指纹 |
[31:51] | Great. I’ll work on the blue powder. | 好,我去分析蓝色粉末 |
[31:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:55] | Looks like it’s just you and me, Sam. | 看起来又得麻烦你了,Sam |
[31:57] | Always a pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[32:11] | Appears to be some kind of chalk. | 看起来像粉笔灰 |
[32:14] | We found small amounts of it on the side of the building of our kidnapping site. | 我们是在绑架地点的外墙上发现的 |
[32:18] | Well… | 哦 |
[32:20] | Let’s see what the I.R. has to say. | 看看分析仪是怎么说的 |
[32:33] | Magnesium carbonate and… | 碳酸镁和…… |
[32:36] | silicate. | 硅酸盐 |
[32:38] | Chalk and some sort of a drying agent. | 这种粉末是用来干燥的 |
[32:41] | Yeah, these compounds are usually combined for athletes, | 是啊,运动员们就用这种东西 |
[32:44] | to keep their hands dry. | 来使手变干燥 |
[32:46] | Like rock climbers? | 比如说攀崖者? |
[32:49] | I was there, okay? | 我在那儿,行了吧? |
[32:50] | You were? | 是吗? |
[32:52] | I even paid for it. | 绑架还是我花的钱呢 |
[32:54] | You paid for the kidnapping? | 你花钱来请人绑架? |
[32:55] | It’s not like Tommy had any money. | Tommy可没有这么多钱来做这事 |
[32:57] | So, we’re learning. | 哦,我倒要听听了 |
[32:58] | Why would you pay for the kidnapping, Keith? | Keith,为什么你要花钱请人绑架? |
[33:01] | Something to do. | 想找点事做 |
[33:03] | Tommy made everything fun. | Tommy是个很有趣的人 |
[33:05] | It was you that got Nikki out of that storage room, wasn’t it? | 使你把Nikki带出那间仓库的,对吧? |
[33:08] | Yeah. | 事的 |
[33:10] | I free-climbed through the window. | 我爬窗进去的 |
[33:22] | Nikki, come with me. | Nikki, 跟我走 |
[33:24] | – Come with me. – What’s going on? | 快跟我走 到底怎么回事? |
[33:26] | I don’t get this. | 真搞不懂 |
[33:29] | And then what happened? | 接着发生了什么? |
[33:31] | I left. | 我离开了 |
[33:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:35] | Did something go wrong? | 是不是出了什么问题? |
[33:36] | Tommy went wrong. | 是Tommy出了问题 |
[33:38] | I was there to watch, you know? | 你知道,我本想在那里看看 |
[33:40] | rescue sex? | 他们做爱的 |
[33:41] | Figured it would be all kinky. | 我想肯定会是很变态的那种作法 |
[33:48] | Tommy changed his mind. | Tommy 改变了他的主意 |
[33:50] | – How did he change his mind? – I didn’t wait to find out. | 他是怎么改变主意的? 我没一直待在那儿 |
[33:53] | He had this crazed look in his eye. I got the hell out of there. | 当时,他眼里闪出一种奇怪的眼神 我赶紧撤了 |
[33:56] | I didn’t know he was going to kill her. | 我不知道他要杀她 |
[34:04] | Keith’s father is here with his attorney. | Keith 的爸爸带着律师来了 |
[34:09] | I want to talk to my lawyer. | 我想和我的律师谈谈 |
[34:11] | Everything we have points to Keith, right? | 我们手里的每样证据都指向Keith,对吧? |
[34:13] | He paid for the kidnapping, he rescued Nikki, didn’t he? | 他付钱请人绑架 然后他又去救人,是吧? |
[34:15] | – But you don’t think it was Keith? – No, I don’t. This is Tommy. | 你好像不认为Keith是凶手? 是啊,我不信,Tommy才是 |
[34:18] | Tommy chandler. Keith is a lightweight. He’s a follower. | 是Tommy Chandler,Keith 只是个小配角 ,随从而已 |
[34:21] | Well, we’ve got enough on Keith’s statement to get a warrant on Tommy’s house. | 好了,Keith的口供我们已经弄的差不多了 下一步就是要申请一张去Tommy家的搜查令 |
[34:24] | Okay, take Speed and Calleigh and let me know what you find, all right? | 好的,带上Speed和Calleigh一起 完了回来向我报告 |
[34:27] | Lieutenant. / Yeah? | 中尉 什么时? |
[34:28] | There is a woman in the atrium. | 接待室来了个女的 |
[34:30] | – She’s asked to speak with you. – Okay. Thank you. | 她要找你 好的,谢谢 |
[34:36] | I’m lieutenant Caine. | 我是Caine 中尉 |
[34:38] | – You’re Eric delko’s supervisor? – That’s correct, ma’am. | 你是 Eric Delko 的上司? 是的,夫人 |
[34:41] | I just came to see if Eric’s all right. | 我是来想看看Eric 好点没有 |
[34:43] | He’s such a nice guy. | 他是一个好小伙 |
[34:44] | Well, I would agree. How can I help? | 是的,我同意 能帮你什么忙吗? |
[34:47] | He was attacked in my yard. | 他是在我家后院遭人袭击的 |
[34:55] | I took him to the hospital. | 我带他去的医院 |
[34:57] | I see. | 我知道 |
[34:59] | My home was broken into last month. | 上个月我家被偷了 |
[35:01] | Lived there close to five years. | 我们在这个地方住了差不多五年了 |
[35:03] | Eric was the CSI assigned to the case. | Eric 是 CSI 指派来处理这件案子的 |
[35:05] | And you two became friendly? | 你们一定混的很熟吧? |
[35:08] | It’s not like that. | 并不想你想象的那样 |
[35:10] | They stole my TV, | 他们偷了我的电视 |
[35:12] | broke my two front windows. | 还打坏了我家两扇前窗 |
[35:14] | Eric bought me an old TV, replaced the glass, | Eric 给我们买了台旧电视,还帮我们换了窗户 |
[35:17] | he even took my son to a ball game. | 甚至还带我儿子去打了场保龄球 |
[35:19] | Yesterday he came to fix my fence. | 昨天他来帮我们修篱笆 |
[35:22] | The kid’s father died | 三年前的九月份 |
[35:23] | three years ago september. | 孩子的父亲就去世了 |
[35:26] | It hasn’t been easy. | 我们过的不容易啊 |
[35:28] | Well, losing somebody close can be hard, can’t it? | 是啊,失去最爱的人生活能容易吗? |
[35:32] | Eric’s been so helpful. | 我想告诉你的是 |
[35:34] | I just wanted you to know that. | Eric 真是乐于助人 |
[35:36] | Maybe, maybe you can give him a medal or something? | 或许,或许你该给他发个奖章什么的? |
[35:40] | I’ll look into it. | 我会考虑的 |
[35:46] | So, Hector, | 唉, Hector, |
[35:49] | it’s time for let’s make a deal. | 是时候坦白了 |
[35:52] | I’m listening. | 我在听呢 |
[35:55] | We found your DNA on a contact lens. | 我在一颗隐形眼镜上发现你的DNA |
[35:58] | The one you lost while you were assaulting a police officer. | 就是在你袭击警察时掉下的那颗 |
[36:14] | I didn’t know he was a cop. | 当时我不知道他时警察 |
[36:16] | Nice try. | 借口不错 |
[36:17] | We found your prints on his badge. | 可我们却在他的警官证上发现了你的指纹 |
[36:21] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[36:30] | Clock’s ticking, Hector. | Hector,你赶紧啊 |
[36:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:35] | I saw Rudy nola shoot Arnold vega. I was there. | 我看到Rudy Nola 开枪打 Arnold Vega 当时我在场 |
[36:47] | Okay, let me take your statement. | 好的,等我记录一下 |
[36:50] | Maybe the state’s attorney will cut you a deal. | 也许你的律师会帮你一把 |
[36:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:06] | So, what’s up with the 20 minutes? | 都20分钟了,他招了没? |
[37:09] | Let’s get to it. | 我们还是办正事吧 |
[37:11] | You want to talk about it? | 你不想谈谈吗? |
[37:12] | No, it’s all right. | 不想 |
[37:14] | As a friend? | 像朋友一样谈谈? |
[37:16] | As a friend, man… | 像朋友一样,老兄…… |
[37:18] | drop it. | 算了吧 |
[37:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:25] | This is what the killer smothered her with. | 这就是凶手用来使她窒息的东西 |
[37:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[37:53] | It’s a lip print. | 唇印 |
[38:01] | On the opposite side of where the victim’s lips were. | 在受害者的唇印背面 |
[38:06] | Look at the center. | 快看这儿 |
[38:11] | Guy’s got his lip pierced. | 这家伙穿了个唇环 |
[38:14] | Tommy, | |
[38:16] | your partner Keith told us everything. | 你同伙 Keith 把什么都告诉我们了 |
[38:20] | He was the one that climbed in the window and got her. | 他就是那个爬过窗户救走她的人 |
[38:22] | How do you know he didn’t do it? | 你怎么知道人不是他杀的? |
[38:23] | Because we obtained a search warrant, and we entered the cottage that you rented, | 因为我们凭搜查令到你的屋子搜查之后 |
[38:27] | and we now know that you came up with the ideas while others paid for the pleasure. | 发现是你想起这个主意的,别人为看笑话而付钱 |
[38:32] | Nobody was complaining. | 谁也没有抱怨 |
[38:34] | I think if Nikki were alive today, | 我想如果Nikki还在世的话 |
[38:38] | she’d be complaining. | 她一定会抱怨的 |
[38:46] | Nikki… | |
[38:50] | Nikki was a lot of fun. | Nikki 很有趣 |
[38:53] | Wild. | 还有点野性 |
[38:54] | You know, it started off completely sexual positions, places. | 你知道,开始的时候我们疯狂的亲热 |
[39:00] | She was even into some perversions. | 她也完全放开了 |
[39:04] | But soon, that wasn’t enough. | 可不久后,这便不够了 |
[39:07] | Soon, the sex didn’t do it for me anymore. | 不久,做爱对我也提不起多大刺激了 |
[39:09] | And then things changed. | 接着情况变了 |
[39:11] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[39:13] | but I still needed Keith. | 可我仍需要她 |
[39:33] | I’m out of here, man. | 我走了,老兄 |
[39:35] | Then he got scared and left… | 接着他不敢看下去 |
[39:38] | afraid of what was coming next. | 离开了 |
[39:40] | And what was coming next was murder, right? | 接下来便是谋杀,对吧? |
[39:43] | Eh, it’s..it’s funny, I… | 呃,有趣的是 |
[39:45] | I really thought that the kidnapping, rescue thing would be a | 我本以为绑架会很有意思的 |
[39:48] | a real big thrill, but after awhile, it just… | 会给人带来一种极度的快感 可不久后 |
[39:52] | it was boring. | 我便发现这其实不算什么 |
[39:55] | You know, ransom notes, rescues. | 你知道,只是什么勒索信,营救等 |
[39:58] | This is the tearstrip | 这是的杀人凶器 |
[40:02] | from the box of plastic wrap that you used to kill her. | 遗留在现场的塑料纸 |
[40:08] | Keith borrowed some plastic. | Keith 是买过一些塑料纸 |
[40:10] | Um, I didn’t know what it was for. | 嗯,我不知道是干什么用的 |
[40:12] | Your DNA was on it. | 上面有你的DNA |
[40:13] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[40:15] | – I’m sure I touched it. – Your saliva. | 我肯定我曾碰过这东西 你的唾液 |
[40:25] | Your saliva is on it, Tommy, | Tommy,你的唾液在上面 |
[40:26] | because you kissed Nikki while you were smothering her. | 因为在你闷住她的时候你还亲了她一下 |
[40:34] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[40:58] | It was unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[41:06] | You did that on purpose, hmm? | 你有意要置我与死地? |
[41:10] | That’s what I do, Tommy… | Tommy,你说的对 |
[41:13] | and you made it | 你的所作使我 |
[41:15] | very, very easy for me. | 很容易便达到目的 |
[41:19] | I found the ultimate thrill. | 我找到了极度的快感 |
[41:24] | Looking into someone’s eyes | 就是看着一个将死的人 |
[41:27] | as they die. | 看她眼里流露出来的那种东西 |
[41:30] | You know, Tommy, | Tommy,你知道吗 |
[41:33] | sending a little worm like you to jail for the rest of your life… | 把一个像你一样的人渣送进监狱度过余生 |
[41:37] | that will be my ultimate thrill. | 是我要找的极度快感 |
[42:10] | Hey. / Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[42:13] | – What are you working on? – I got the jenson lifts here. | 你干嘛呢? 我找到一些可以指纹 |
[42:15] | Trying to find a match. | 想确认一下 |
[42:17] | Good, listen, um… | 好样的,呃,听我说…… |
[42:20] | Angela morton came to see me. | Angela Morton 来找过我 |
[42:25] | So you know. | 你都知道了 |
[42:27] | Yeah. She’s quite a beautiful woman. | 是啊,她是个很漂亮的女人 |
[42:30] | Yeah, yeah, she is. | 是啊,是啊,确实如此 |
[42:32] | She’s, uh, she’s also been struggling to make ends meet since her husband died. | 丈夫去世后,她生活俭朴,以便入能付出 |
[42:36] | She’s got two young kids, uh, | 她还有两个孩子 |
[42:38] | lives in a crummy neighborhood in a house that’s falling apart. | 住在附近一幢破旧的房子里 |
[42:43] | Her life was devastated. I, uh, | 她的生活已经毁了。而我…… |
[42:45] | wasn’t looking for a date. | 跟她接近并不是为了要和她约会 |
[42:46] | I get it… | 我明白 |
[42:48] | but, Eric, you put yourself at risk and compromised an active investigation. | 可是,Eric,你使自己处于危险之中的同时 还在调查一个案子 |
[42:52] | I know… | 我知道 |
[42:53] | but… | 可是 |
[42:55] | you see these people’s lives shattered every day at these crime scenes, and, uh… | 你看到这些人每天生活在犯罪活动这么猖獗的地方 |
[43:00] | catching the bad guys isn’t always enough for me. | 对我来说,只去抓坏人这远远不够 |
[43:03] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[43:06] | Everybody does what they have to do to cope on this job, okay? | 每个人都知道要怎么去工作 |
[43:09] | I just want to I help out doing whatever I can. | 我只是想尽力帮他们一把 |
[43:13] | But, Eric, as a rule of thumb, off-duty relationships, | 可是,按常理来说 指责之外的关系 |
[43:17] | no matter how well intended, | 不论起初是否出于好意 |
[43:19] | can be seen as a conflict of interest in court. | 都可能在法庭上引起麻烦 |
[43:23] | You understand? / Yeah, | 你明白吗? 明白 |
[43:25] | but, uh… | 可是…… |
[43:28] | how do you suggest I walk that line? | 你怎么会想我会越雷池呢? |
[43:31] | Carefully. | 小心点好 |
[43:34] | Eric… | |
[43:35] | if we want to be effective in this job, | 如果你想干好这份工作的话 |
[43:38] | we have to survive, too. | 就得学会舍弃一些东西 |
[43:49] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 C.S.I. 磊阜評 |