时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |
[00:17] | All right, men, knows the notches in it as mine. | 听着, 朋友 记住这是我的 |
[00:19] | – Right. – All the fish will kiss up this time. | 没问题 这次鱼会爱死我的 |
[00:23] | Whoa! Oh, that smell is foul, man. What do you got in there, bro? | 哦, 天啊, 这么臭 你放什么进去了, 兄弟? |
[00:26] | My secret weapon. | 我的独门武器 |
[00:27] | Guaranteed to get the broadbills jumping. | 保证鱼争先恐后的上来 |
[00:29] | Okay, so you changed bait, huh? | 哦, 你换了自己的鱼饵了, 是么? |
[00:31] | All right, give it up. What is it? | 好了, 够了 快说是什么? |
[00:32] | If I did that, it wouldn’t be a secret now, would it? | 我要是说了, 那就不是秘密了, 对吧? |
[00:33] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好, 好, 不说! |
[00:36] | Hey, look. hey. | 嘿, 看那啊 |
[00:37] | check it out, man. | 看那, 兄弟 |
[00:40] | What kind of bait you use for that, huh? | 这个你用的什么饵啊? |
[00:43] | Hey, is she okay? | 嘿, 她没事吧? |
[00:44] | Oh, my god, look! | 哦, 天啊, 看! |
[00:47] | – Shark! – Lady, wake up! | 鲨鱼! 姑娘, 快起来! |
[00:50] | – Come on, get out of there! – Come onto the dock. | 快跑, 快跑啊! 快上码头来 |
[00:54] | Shark! | 鲨鱼! |
[00:55] | Swim! / Get out of there! Shark! / Swim! Swim! | 游啊! 快跑啊 鲨鱼! 游啊, 游! |
[00:57] | Get out of there! | 快跑啊! |
[00:59] | Hey, gus, call somebody! | 嘿, 伙计们, 快叫人 |
[01:01] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[01:08] | She’s gone. where’d she go? Where’d she go? | 她没了. 去那了? 她去哪了? |
[01:19] | Oh, my god! | 哦, 我的天啊! |
[01:34] | Coast guard fished her out half an hour ago. | 海岸警卫半小时后找到她了 |
[01:36] | Well, at least what’s left of her. | 可是, 只是剩下的残骸 |
[01:40] | Shark attack inside the marina? | 鲨鱼是在近海攻击么? |
[01:42] | A couple of eyewitnesses saw a dorsal fin. | 有几个人亲眼看到鲨鱼的鳍 |
[01:44] | Little reminder | 提醒我们 |
[01:46] | we’re all just part of the food chain. | 人也是食物链的一部分 |
[01:49] | Quick look, Alexx. | 让我看一眼, Alexx |
[01:51] | Shark took a chunk out of her. | 大部分都被吃了 |
[01:53] | Wow. / A lot of internal damage here. | 哦, 有点内部伤害 |
[01:57] | She was certainly dressed to impress, | 看认真的着装打扮了一番 |
[02:00] | but it’s a little early for clubbing, isn’t it? | 还没到酒吧的时间啊 |
[02:02] | Or a late finish. | 也不是钓鱼的时间 |
[02:03] | Maybe knocked back a few too many and fell in. | 也许是来排队等待什么的 |
[02:06] | It still doesn’t explain why a shark would be in a high-traffic area like this. Alexx, | 可怎么解释鲨鱼会到 这么杂乱的水域, Alexx |
[02:11] | was she bleeding before the attack? | 鲨鱼来之前她在流血么? |
[02:13] | Let’s see… she was bleeding, all right. | 让我看看… 是有流血, 你是对的 |
[02:16] | Entrance wound. | 是旧伤 |
[02:18] | Shot at close range. | 近距离射伤的 |
[02:20] | The shark must have finished what someone else started. | 鲨鱼只是来收拾的 伤人的另有其人 |
[02:23] | So we have a different kind of shark. | 就是说除了鲨鱼以外的凶手 |
[02:29] | The human kind. | 是人 |
[03:03] | CBS ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2003/09/22 | |
[03:06] | CSI:MiaMi 2】09 Bait | 首映时间: 2003/09/22 |
[03:21] | Divers are all suited up, H. | 潜水员都准备好了 |
[03:23] | You sure you don’t want me to go with them? | 真的不用我去么? |
[03:23] | No, I need you on dry land, Eric. | 不, 你留在岸上帮我, Eric |
[03:26] | Anything on the shark? | 有鲨鱼的消息么? |
[03:27] | Yeah, sailboat saw it out in the channel. It’s a bull shark, very aggressive. | 有人在帆船上看到它了 在附近海峡里, 是种凶悍的公牛鲨 |
[03:31] | I’ve warned the divers to be careful. | 我告诉他们注意安全了 |
[03:32] | Good, maybe we have a chance at finding the gun. Speed, | 好, 也许我们有机会找到枪了 加油啊 |
[03:36] | I’m going to need to release her to Alexx for an id. | 我要把这个交给Alexx化验一下 |
[03:39] | Well, this might give us a head start. | 也许这个可以发现点头绪 |
[03:41] | I found this on her. | 我在她身上找到的 |
[03:43] | It’s a lavaliere microphone. You got a transmitter. | 这个是微型窃听器 这是发送器 |
[03:47] | – Why would she be wearing a wire? – I don’t know. | 她为什么要带这个呢? 还不知道 |
[03:49] | It’s ultra-frequency, digital. | 这个是超远程的, 数字信号 |
[03:51] | – This is high-end spy gear. – Okay, | 这是一个尖端的窃听设备 好的 |
[03:53] | let’s contact the FEDs, DEA and customs, and see… | 联络一下联邦调查局 禁毒局还有海关, 看看… |
[03:58] | if anybody is missing an agent. | 有没有失踪的警员 |
[04:03] | Hey. / Hey, Calleigh, uh… | 嘿, Calleigh, 嗯… |
[04:05] | have you got the results to miami creek double? | 迈阿密海峡的案件出来结果了么? |
[04:07] | I’m pretty backed up right now. Horatio called. | 我的行程已经排满了 Horatio有任务 |
[04:09] | – I’ve got to get over to see Alexx. – It’s going to trial in two days. | 我马上还要去见Alexx 审讯要分两天 |
[04:13] | Frank, there are multiple rounds in that case. | Frank, 这个案件要灵活处理的 |
[04:16] | You’ve got to call me when you get a trial date. / I thought I did. | 你分析好了马上打电话给我 我一定会的 |
[04:20] | I would have remembered, believe me. | 那我会记住的, 相信我 |
[04:22] | You dropped the ball on this one. | 这案子你有点失手啊 |
[04:23] | Yeah, well, things have been a little crazy lately. | 对, 后来事情变得复杂 |
[04:25] | I’ll ask the state attorney for a continuance. | 我会告诉律师延迟几天的 |
[04:27] | No, it’s all right. I’ll get your evidence finished. | 不用了, 没事的 我会准备好证物的 |
[04:30] | Just, next time, call me. | 下次, 一定的, 打电话给我 |
[04:31] | Okay, thanks. | 好的, 多谢了 |
[04:36] | Okay. Can you hear me now? | 好的 现在能听清了么? |
[04:39] | Good. | 好的 |
[04:44] | Can you hear me now? | 现在能听清了么? |
[04:46] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[04:47] | I’m going to move another 75 feet. | 我再走远七十五尺 |
[04:50] | – He’s wacko. – Thanks, ladies. | 他疯了吧 谢谢你, 女士 |
[04:53] | I heard about our shark girl. Is this her? | 我听说那个被鲨鱼咬的女孩了 是她么? |
[04:55] | Shot, then eaten. | 中枪, 然后被咬的 |
[04:57] | That’s a bad day in anyone’s book, honey. | 真够倒霉的了, 亲爱的 |
[04:59] | Did you determine a cause of death? | 你判断了死因了么? |
[05:01] | Bullet nicked the axillary artery. She was bleeding out. | 子弹打中腋窝的动脉 流血不止 |
[05:04] | So the blood drew the shark. | 血引来了鲨鱼 |
[05:06] | Can you believe that as little as one part per million can attract a shark from a quarter mile away? | 你相信么, 万分之一的血迹就 可以吸引1/4英里外的鲨鱼 |
[05:17] | Can’t blame the shark for this. | 这可不是鲨鱼干的 |
[05:30] | Looks like a .380. | 好像是点38口径 |
[05:33] | Eight lands and grooves with a right-hand twist. | 八颗子弹和弹孔 右手射穿 |
[05:36] | I’ll run it through IBIS. | 我用数据转换器测试一下 |
[05:38] | You might want to check CODIS while you’re at it. | 顺便用DNA检索系统检查一下 |
[05:40] | You are not thinking sexual assault? | 你认为有性侵犯的可能? |
[05:43] | The shark took a chunk out of her. I did a kit anyway. | 鲨鱼吃掉了大部分尸体 我们还是要检查一下 |
[05:46] | I think there’s semen. | 可能发现精液 |
[05:47] | That means her bad day just got worse. | 那她的一天真够糟的了 |
[05:51] | Law enforcement checks came up empty. | 例行检查没有发现情况 |
[05:52] | There was no undercover officers or informants | 也没有警员或者线人失踪 |
[05:54] | missing from any of the agencies in the miami-dade area. | 整个迈阿密地区都没有 |
[05:58] | State or federal. / So why else would she be wearing a wire? | 州立和联邦警署都没有 为什么她带窃听器呢 |
[06:01] | That’s what we were wondering, so we did a little experiment. | 我们也很奇怪, 并做了个小试验 |
[06:04] | Yeah. We used Dric and a near field strength detector. | 对, 我们用信息中心和一个磁场搜索器 |
[06:07] | We found out this transmitter craps out right around a hundred feet. | 发现这个中转器有一百尺的使用范围 |
[06:10] | Okay, so that means her recording device needed to be nearby, right? | 那么, 就意味着接收器就在附近, 对么? |
[06:14] | Righ so if we can find her base camp, | 所以只要我们发现接收点 |
[06:16] | it might shed some light on who killed her. | 就不难发现凶手是谁了 |
[06:18] | Right. / We also checked with the manufacturer, | 是的, 我们还检查了厂商 |
[06:20] | and they sell primarily to government agencies. | 通常都是国家安全机构使用 |
[06:23] | What about private buyers? | 那私人也可以买到么? |
[06:25] | Only one locally… Bruno gomez. | 本地只有一个地方… |
[06:27] | Owns a private investigation firm. | 是一家私人侦探所 |
[06:29] | He bought 20. | 他买过二十个 |
[06:30] | Let’s go talk to Bruno. | 我们去查查Bruno |
[06:36] | Her name is Cindy castiano. She was one of my bait girls. | 她的名字叫Cindy castiano 是我的一个诱饵 |
[06:38] | Would you care to explain that? | 能不能详细解释一下? |
[06:40] | Sure. Wife suspects husband’s getting some on the side, | 当然. 有个妻子怀疑丈夫有外遇 |
[06:43] | so, she gives me a call. | 那么, 她找到我 |
[06:45] | Next time he’s at his favorite watering hole, | 丈夫寻花问柳的时候 |
[06:47] | he gets approached by a tall hottie in a short skirt… | 我安排个穿着香艳的女孩接近他 |
[06:49] | Right, right, I get it. cheating hearts, incorporated. | 哦, 这样, 我明白了 你在做变心男人的生意 |
[06:53] | I’m sure the families you break up | 我相信你拆散的家庭 |
[06:56] | are real appreciative of your sense of humor. | 会很感激你的诙谐 |
[06:59] | So, you tempt guys that cheat, and then… | 所以, 你安排他们出轨, 然后… |
[07:02] | – you punish them for being tempted. – I just set the table, okay? | 你惩罚那些尝试出轨的人 我只是制造机会 |
[07:06] | They decide to eat, and guess what, that’s not my problem. | 决定权在他们 事实上问题不在我这 |
[07:09] | Well, guess what? You got a dead girl on your hands, so it is your problem. | 可是你的女孩死了, 这个问题就是你的了 |
[07:14] | So, did she have any enemies? | 那么, 她有没有仇家? |
[07:16] | Are you kidding? | 没搞错吧你? |
[07:17] | This is the enemy business, dude. | 干这行仇家太多的 |
[07:19] | She probably had about a dozen TROs against marks in the last 18 months. | 过去十八个月里 她手上起码有成打的案子 |
[07:23] | – Temporary restraining orders? – Yes. She pissed off a lot of guys. | 都是临时的安排么? 她搞定了好多个男人 |
[07:26] | That’s why she was so damn good and | 她就是个行家 |
[07:27] | that is why it’s going to be very hard to replace her. | 想找人换她可不容易 |
[07:29] | Yeah, you seem real broken up about the whole thing. | 是啊, 看起来你的损失也不少 |
[07:34] | What was the last case that she was working on? | 她最后什么的是什么案子? |
[07:36] | You know what, Jack? I’m sorry, but that’s information I can’t reveal. | 你知道么, Jack? 我很抱歉 这个我无可奉告 |
[07:39] | – You know, privacy issues. – There’s nothing private about murder, | 你应该知道, 隐私问题 关于凶手没有可保密的 |
[07:42] | so I’m going to need your whole clientele list. | 我需要看看你的所有客户名单 |
[07:44] | Come on, I can’t have cops showing up at my clients’ doors, okay? | 嘿, 我可不想让客人上门去 问我的客人, 不行 |
[07:47] | That’s bad for business. | 会毁坏我的声誉的 |
[07:48] | – I can get a warrant, Jack. – Well, then do it, man. | 我可以用搜查令的, Jack 行啊, 去拿吧 |
[07:51] | Because at least I can tell them that you’re twisting my arm, all right? | 那我起码可以告诉客人是你 强制我拿去的 |
[07:53] | I mean, I got a reputation to protect. | 我呢, 起码我尽职保护他们了 |
[07:57] | Well, good luck with that. | 那祝你好运吧 |
[07:59] | Yeah, that’s cute. | 少来这套 |
[08:05] | Horatio. What have you got? | Horatio, 你找到什么了? |
[08:06] | I’m at the hotel lapidus. | 我在宾馆这里 |
[08:08] | Security guard here found our victim’s car vandalized and her id is inside it. | 这的保安发现受害人的车 被破坏了, 车里发现她的证件 |
[08:13] | Okay.Is she a guest at the hotel? | 那么, 她住在宾馆里么? |
[08:15] | If she was, she’s self-parked. | 可能是, 她是自己停在这里的 |
[08:18] | Didn’t register under her own name either. / Hey. | 注册的也不是她的名字 |
[08:21] | All right. | 很好 |
[08:22] | Wait a second. Is there a bar on the roof of the hotel lapidus? | 等一下. 酒店顶层有酒吧么? |
[08:26] | Yeah. / Wait. don’t go. | 有的 等一下, 别走 |
[08:28] | Good. Let’s see if anybody inquired about the room directly below the bar. | 好, 看看有没有酒吧里的人 查询过她的房间 |
[08:32] | Okay, within 100 feet. | 好的, 在一百尺内的 |
[08:34] | Within range of the wire that our victim is wearing, okay? | 在窃听器接受的范围之内, 好么 |
[08:38] | Okay, I’ve got it. I’m on it, H. | 好的, 知道了 交给我吧 |
[08:41] | Sorry, I was trying to hear Horatio. What’s up? | 对不起, 刚才听不清Horatio 怎么了? |
[08:43] | What, it’s no big deal. | 其实, 没什么大事 |
[08:44] | I just have a timeline. | 发现了时间表 |
[08:47] | Okay. / It’s primer paint. | 好吧 这是基本的喷漆 |
[08:49] | It takes three to four hours to dry in the humidity, | 常温下需要三到四个小时干燥 |
[08:51] | sometimes longer, which means somebody knew she was going to be here. | 有时会长点, 也就是说 有人知道她会来这 |
[08:54] | And, also, there’s a print. | 还有, 这有个指纹 |
[08:57] | Well, actually, it’s a partial. | 但是, 只有一部分 |
[08:59] | So, I’ll run it against shark girl’s TROs and see if any arrests pop up. | 那么, 我看看这女孩接手的案子 里有没有嫌疑 |
[09:03] | Okay, we’ve got a hotel room to check out. | 好的, 我们还要查看一下酒店房间 |
[09:05] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[09:06] | See ya. | 再见 |
[09:08] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[09:30] | Did we get anything off Cindy castiano’s TRO list? | 在Cindy castiano的档案里找到什么了? |
[09:34] | The fingerprint Calleigh found in the primer paint | Calleigh在车上找到一个指纹 |
[09:37] | belongs to one Carl purdue. | 是一个叫Carl purdue |
[09:39] | Recently divorced and very active. | 最近离婚并且社交特别多 |
[09:42] | So, he violated his restraining order. | 那, 他是违反了禁令了 |
[09:44] | Twice in the past three months. | 最近三个月里面两次 |
[09:46] | Arrested for vandalism | 因为破坏被捕 |
[09:48] | and terrorist threats against her. | 以为威胁他的前妻 |
[09:50] | What kind of threats? | 什么样的威胁? |
[09:51] | He said he was going to kill her. | 他说要杀了她 |
[09:54] | I didn’t mean any of that. I was kidding around. | 我不是认真的 只是开玩笑而已 |
[09:56] | That doesn’t matter, Mr. Purdue. | 都是一样的, Purdue先生 |
[09:58] | Just making the threat is against the law. | 只要威胁就是违法的 |
[10:01] | I’d never really kill anyone. That’s crazy. | 我从未杀过人 根本不可能 |
[10:04] | Yes, but taking a baseball bat to somebody’s car, | 对, 但是用棒球棒袭击别人的车 |
[10:06] | that’s okay with you, right? | 对你来说是小事一桩吧? |
[10:09] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[10:10] | You vandalized Cindy castiano’s car the day somebody killed her. | Cindy castiano死的当天 你砸了她的车 |
[10:16] | Okay, maybe I did her car, but that’s all. | 对, 我也只是砸了她的车 没干别的啊 |
[10:19] | Her sexual assault kit came back positive for semen. | 法医鉴定有人性侵犯过她 |
[10:24] | She just got what she deserved. | 那她是活该的 |
[10:27] | How’s that, Carl? | 为什么, Carl? |
[10:31] | – She ruined my life. – All you had to do was say no. | 她毁了我的家 你完全可以拒绝的 |
[10:34] | She made it impossible. | 那是她设计我的 |
[10:36] | The way she looked, the way she moved. | 她的一举一动都在勾引我 |
[10:40] | She took my job away, took my family. That bitch left me with nothing. | 让我失去工作, 家庭 这婊子让我一无所有 |
[10:44] | She left you with a motive to kill her. | 所以你就有了杀人动机 |
[10:57] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[10:58] | This looks like Johnny depp just checked out. | 好像海盗洗劫过一样 |
[11:01] | The hotel clerk said a single woman checked in yesterday, | 酒店的人说 昨晚有一个女人住进来 |
[11:05] | requested this room specifically, and asked not to be disturbed. | 特别订了这个房间 并且不让打扰 |
[11:10] | Well, it looks like she got more than a disturbance. | 可是, 她何止被打扰过啊 |
[11:19] | We’ve got gravitational droplets… | 发现了几滴血迹 |
[11:22] | and a palm smear. | 还有一片血痕 |
[11:25] | So, she fell right here. | 她在这里摔倒 |
[11:29] | I think we just found our primary crime scene. | 我想这就是第一现场 |
[11:32] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[12:05] | Found ourselves a tape recorder. | 找到一个录音机 |
[12:11] | This could have the murder on it. | 上面可能有线索 |
[12:24] | Got fingerprints all over the room service. What have you got? | 屋子里很多指纹 你找到什么了? |
[12:27] | Well, the killer took all of his surveillance reels, but forgot to take all the tape. | 看, 杀手拿走了所有的监视设备 但没有带走所有的磁带 |
[12:31] | That’s great. That can give us a motive. | 很好 这就是动机 |
[12:33] | It might give us his voice. | 也许能取得声音样本 |
[12:38] | Did you get something for me? | 有消息了么? |
[12:39] | Carl purdue’s DNA results. | Carl purdue的DNA结果出来了 |
[12:42] | There’s no match | 不吻合 |
[12:44] | on the semen sample that we took off the body, | 和死者身上的精子不吻合 |
[12:46] | and his alibi checked out. | 他的证词也没有问题 |
[12:49] | He was working night shift at miami international airport. | 他当晚在迈阿密机场上班 |
[12:52] | I guess the best we can hook him up for is vandalizing the car. | 我们最多控告他毁坏车辆 |
[12:57] | Do you want us to check Cindy’s TRO results again? | 你想再看看Cindy工作档案么 |
[12:59] | I don’t think so. These TRO guys are vandals. | 我看不用了 利用Cindy的是些野蛮人 |
[13:02] | They intruded on cindy’s life, to get some control back, but the killer, | 他们破坏了Cindy的生活 她就没有价值了, 可是杀手 |
[13:07] | the killer shot her and made sure she died, | 是杀手象她开枪, 并置她于死地 |
[13:10] | so he’s drinking from a different well. | 他们的目的是不同的 |
[13:12] | So we need to check to find out who’s not on the list. | 我们需要找的人不在档案里 |
[13:15] | Okay, I need cheating hearts’ client records for that. | 我需要所有偷情客户的资料 |
[13:18] | The warrant has been served and the client list is on the way over. | 我们发了搜查证了, 资料马上就到 |
[13:21] | Do me a favor. Let me know when it gets here, all right? | 麻烦你, 到了以后马上通知我, 好么? |
[13:23] | Great, I will. | 好的, 一定 |
[13:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:27] | So, you’re a married man, sitting alone in a bar, having a drink, | 那么, 你是已婚的 独自到酒吧, 消遣喝酒 |
[13:30] | and a beautiful woman half your age starts hitting on you. | 一个美貌的姑娘坐在你身上 |
[13:33] | What’s the first thing you think? | 你首先想到什么? |
[13:36] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[13:37] | Smart man. | 聪明人 |
[13:39] | Let’s say she’s not talking fee after the first 30 seconds. | 假设她首先没有提到钱 |
[13:42] | I mean, a bell doesn’t go off? | 我是说, 还没提到钱的话 |
[13:45] | I’d put my drink down and go home | 我会马上放下酒, 回家 |
[13:47] | ’cause something is going down and it could be me. | 因为肯定有什么不对 很有可能倒霉的就是我 |
[13:50] | some guys just don’t get it. | 有些人可不这么想 |
[13:52] | Hey, Delko. / But maybe that’s why they’re alone in the bar in the first place. | 嘿, Delko 他们可是去猎艳的 |
[13:55] | They’re just not getting it, you know? | 他们一定看不出来, 真的 |
[13:58] | You better look at this. | 你过来看看这个 |
[14:00] | What’s up? you got a match? | 怎么, 你找到吻合的了? |
[14:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:06] | One of our detectives. | 是我们的一个探员 |
[14:09] | Frank tripp? No, that can’t be right. | 不, 不可能的 |
[14:11] | I was hoping there’d be two of them, | 我也不希望是他 |
[14:13] | so I double-checked it against the department database. | 我仔细检查过我们的档案 |
[14:15] | Minutiae patterns are the same, multiple points. | 指纹细节也都吻合, 完全一致 |
[14:20] | It’s not a mistake. | 是真的 |
[14:22] | Which print? | 那一个指纹? |
[14:23] | The one lifted off the victim’s hotel key card. | 留在房卡上的那个 |
[14:26] | What about the other prints we collected? | 那么其他的指纹呢? |
[14:32] | No match. Different suspect. | 不吻合, 都是其他人的 |
[14:34] | Sorry, man. | 对不起 |
[14:37] | All right. | 没事 |
[14:38] | Look, you didn’t see this. | 听着, 你就当没看到过 |
[14:41] | You didn’t see this, okay? | 当做不知道, 好么? |
[14:44] | Listen, I’m not offering anything up… | 听着, 我不会找麻烦的… |
[14:46] | but I’m not lying either. | 但我也不会掩盖的 |
[14:50] | All right, that’s fair. | 好的, 那就足够了 |
[15:10] | Hey, Frank. | 嘿, Frank |
[15:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:13] | You got a minute? | 有空么? |
[15:14] | Uh, yeah, yeah. | 嗯, 有, 有 |
[15:16] | Just some days, this freakin’ job, you know? | 天天的, 乏味的工作, 都这样 |
[15:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:19] | Listen, I just need you to clear something up for me. | 听着, 我有件事想搞清楚 |
[15:23] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[15:25] | I, uh… | 我, 嗯… |
[15:27] | I don’t think I want to do this here. | 我不想在这谈 |
[15:29] | How about you just tell me what it is that’s bugging you? | 你直说吧 什么事让你为难? |
[15:36] | You know that girl we fished out of the marina yesterday? | 你知道我们在海边找到的 那个女孩吧 |
[15:39] | Yeah, the shark vic? / Yeah. What about her? | 嗯, 那个被鲨鱼咬了的 她怎么了? |
[15:41] | She worked for one of those detective agencies. | 她给一家侦探所工作 |
[15:44] | The ones that catch guys that might be cheating on their wives or girlfriends. | 专找一些背叛妻子或女友 的男人 |
[15:48] | Turns out she was shot in her room at the hotel lapidus | 被发现在酒店房间里被枪击 |
[15:51] | before she went in the water. | 后来逃到水里 |
[15:55] | This going somewhere, Delko? | 你在暗示什么, Delko? |
[16:00] | I… I found your print on her room key card. | 我…找到你的指纹在她的房卡上 |
[16:04] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[16:12] | You think I’m involved in this? | 你认为和我有关 |
[16:13] | No, I don’t, but, uh, | 不是, 我没这么想, 可 |
[16:17] | I just matched your print. I’m coming straight to you. | 我只是发现指纹 想和你澄清一下 |
[16:19] | Okay, I haven’t told anyone or gone anywhere. | 事实上, 我没告诉任何人 谁都不知道 |
[16:21] | I just need you to tell me how it got there. | 我只想问你怎么回事 |
[16:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:29] | I went to the bar for a drink after work. | 我下班去喝点酒 |
[16:33] | The girl was there. She dropped the card on the floor. | 那个姑娘已经在那 她的房卡掉在了地上 |
[16:36] | I picked it up… | 我捡起来… |
[16:39] | handed it back to her. | 还给了她 |
[16:40] | That’s it. End of story. | 就这样, 什么也没发生 |
[16:47] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:53] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[16:59] | The tape must’ve got stretched when the reels were taken off the machine. | 磁带拿出来的时候被拽坏了 |
[17:04] | We can still use it, right? | 那还能用么, 对么? |
[17:06] | It’s pretty chewed up, | 不太乐观啊 |
[17:09] | but let me see what I can do. One pass, it’s recorded on the hard drive. | 我尽力试试看 单声道, 转到硬盘上 |
[17:22] | it’s going to be distorted and a little slower, because it’s stretched. | 应该已经变声了而且会很慢 因为被拉长了 |
[17:29] | Filter out distortion, maintain pitch, | 恢复失真, 修复颤音 |
[17:33] | – adjust compression. – Please… | 调整压缩比例 求你的… |
[17:39] | please, something, something. | 求你, 不要什么的 |
[17:41] | Please, don’t… the rest is anybody’s guess. | 求你不要… 剩下的要靠推测了 |
[17:43] | I can run a phonetic matching program, but it’s going to take a while. | 我可以进一步寻找相同的语音 可是需要很长时间 |
[17:49] | I don’t think we’re going to get anything off of this except our victim’s last words. | 我觉得除了受害人的最后几句 找不到其他线索了 |
[17:54] | Tyler, maybe you want to go get a cup of coffee. | Tyler, 你要不要去喝点咖啡啊 |
[17:57] | That’s okay. I’m cool. | 没事, 我不用了 |
[18:05] | Yeah, uh, I’ll get a cup of coffee. | 嗯, 是啊 我正要去喝呢 |
[18:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:12] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[18:15] | What would you do if someone you knew was involved in this? | 如果你认识的人参与了 你会怎么办? |
[18:19] | How involved? | 什么程度的? |
[18:21] | Fingerprint evidence puts them at the scene. | 案发现场有指纹 |
[18:25] | is it a cop? | 是警员么? |
[18:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:30] | Did you talk to the cop about it? | 你跟他谈过么? |
[18:31] | It’s not Hagen. | 不是Hagen |
[18:33] | This cop admits he was there, but that’s all, | 这名警员承认在现场 没做什么 |
[18:36] | and I’m pretty sure he’s lying. | 我肯定他在撒谎 |
[18:38] | Well, what do you think? You think he did it? | 那, 你是怎么想的? 你认为他参与了? |
[18:40] | No. No. | 不, 没有 |
[18:42] | No, no way. | 不, 不可能的 |
[18:44] | Well, | 那好 |
[18:45] | if you tell Horatio and he turns out to be clean, | 如果你告诉Horatio, 可是他是清白的 |
[18:48] | no cop in miami is ever going to trust you again. | 迈阿密的警员不会有人再相信你了 |
[18:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:53] | I have cheating hearts’ client records. | 我有偷情客户的档案 |
[18:55] | I haven’t looked at it. | 我还没有看过 |
[19:10] | Our victim tested positive for semen. You’re going to need a swab. | 受害人的性侵犯检查呈阳性 |
[19:19] | Hey, Eric? | 嘿, Eric |
[19:22] | Don’t wait too long to tell Horatio. | 不要拖太久告诉Horatio |
[19:39] | Last guy got in my car uninvited ended up in the hospital. | 上一次有人闯上我的车 已经住进了医院 |
[19:43] | I think you should see this. | 我觉得你应该看这个 |
[19:53] | Just so you know, | 只是想让你知道 |
[19:55] | I haven’t told anyone. | 我没告诉任何人 |
[20:00] | Am I a suspect? / No, not as far as I’m concerned. | 难道我有嫌疑么? 不是, 我不是担心这个 |
[20:03] | So, you just came out here to tell me | 难道你只是来告诉我 |
[20:05] | that my wife thinks I’m screwing around on her, is that it? | 我老婆以为我偷情, 对么? |
[20:07] | I just need to exclude you, Frank, okay? | 我需要排除你, Frank, 就这样 |
[20:09] | – The rest is none of my business. – Damn right it’s not. | 我没别的意思了 你当然没有了 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:17] | I spent some time with her at the bar. | 我在酒吧里和她逗留了一会儿 |
[20:19] | You happy? | 满意了吗? |
[20:22] | First, I thought she was a hooker. | 开始, 我以为她是妓女 |
[20:24] | Then I figured she was just out having some fun. | 后来我知道她是出来寻开心的 |
[20:31] | Staying here at the hotel? | 在这住吗? |
[20:35] | Uh…no. | 哦…没有 |
[20:39] | I am. | 我是 |
[20:46] | Sorry, I..I’m, uh… | 对不起, 我…我已经 |
[20:49] | I’m married. | 已经结婚了 |
[20:54] | That didn’t stop her from trying again. | 她还是没有放弃 |
[20:58] | Honey, I don’t mind. | 亲爱的, 我不管这个 |
[21:02] | Room 1217. | 1217房间等你 |
[21:07] | I finished my drink. I left her there. | 我喝完了 然后就走了 |
[21:09] | I didn’t speak to anyone and I don’t think anyone saw me leave. | 我没和谁说话 也没人看到我离开 |
[21:12] | Now, you need me to sign a statement, | 怎么, 还要我记笔录么 |
[21:14] | or is my word good enough? | 还是解释的够清楚了 |
[21:19] | They found semen in her body. | 她的身上有精液 |
[21:22] | – Screw you, Eric. – Look, Frank, it’s the only way… | 够了, Eric Frank, 这是唯一的办法 |
[21:24] | – Get out of my car. – Frank, listen… | 滚出去 Frank, 听着… |
[21:26] | – Get the hell out of my car! – Frank, listen to me, all right?! | 快滚出去 Frank, 听我说, 好么? |
[21:32] | It’s the only way, Frank. | 我没有办法了, Frank |
[21:45] | Open up. you know the drill. | 张开嘴, 你知道程序的 |
[21:54] | Now get the hell out of my car. | 现在可以走了吧 |
[22:13] | How are we doing on the client list? | 客户的资料查的怎样了? |
[22:15] | Eric’s working on it. | Eric正在查 |
[22:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[22:25] | Eric. / H. | 你好 |
[22:28] | Do we have a name yet? / Yeah. | 有嫌疑人么? 有 |
[22:30] | Cindy’s had 19 marks in the past six months. | Cindy过去六个月接触过19个客户 |
[22:33] | 12 have had TROs, four moved out of state and one was in the hospital this past week. | 十二个上钩了, 四个搬走了还有一个在医院 |
[22:39] | The other one is a possible. His name is Matthew warner. | 其他的没有嫌疑 只有这个叫Matthew warner的 |
[22:41] | Wife threw him out, filed for divorce. | 妻子赶走了他, 准备离婚 |
[22:44] | No address. / Okay, here’s what we do. We start with the wife. | 没有地址 好, 我们这样, 从妻子入手 |
[22:47] | We get his details out, and let’s find him. / Okay. | 找到线索, 搜捕他 好的 |
[22:50] | All right, good. | 好的, 很好 |
[22:54] | Hey, Eric… | 嘿, Eric |
[22:56] | weren’t there 19 names on that list? | 上面有十九个人么? |
[22:58] | Yeah, I, um… I forgot. Cindy’s current mark. | 对, 我…哦, 我忘了 Cindy目前还有个客户 |
[23:03] | Guy didn’t even know his wife was checking up on him. | 这家伙还不知道他老婆在查他 |
[23:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:16] | I had to send the nanny away | 我解雇了保姆 |
[23:18] | if Matthew doesn’t start paying maintenance soon, it’ll be the house next. | 如果Matthew不付生活费的话 房子也供不起了 |
[23:22] | Mrs. Warner, when was the last time you saw your husband? | Warner夫人, 上次见到你丈夫是什么时候 |
[23:27] | He came by about a week ago to pick up the kids. | 上个星期来看过孩子 |
[23:31] | We yelled at each other, and he left. | 我们吵了起来, 他就走了 |
[23:34] | – I haven’t heard from him since. – Do you know where he lives? | 之后就没见过他了 你知道他住那里么? |
[23:36] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:38] | And don’t care. | 也不在乎 |
[23:42] | Does he own a gun, Mrs. Warner? | 他有枪么, Warner夫人 |
[23:44] | A what? / A gun. | 什么? 枪 |
[23:46] | No, I don’t think so. | 没有, 他没有的 |
[23:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:53] | You don’t think he, he did this, do you? | 你怀疑他干的吧, 不是吧? |
[23:55] | Do you? | 你怀疑么? |
[23:58] | Matthew’s a cheat and a lousy husband, | Matthew沾花惹草是让人讨厌 |
[24:01] | but he’s not a killer. | 但他不会杀人的 |
[24:05] | Detective Salas. | 警员Salas |
[24:07] | Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[24:08] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的, 谢谢你 |
[24:09] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[24:11] | They found Matthew’s car on westside avenue. | 发现了Matthew的车, 在西区的街上 |
[24:14] | Cindy castiano lives on westside. | Cindy castiano住在那的 |
[24:17] | – My husband’s there? – I’m sorry. we can’t discuss that. | 我丈夫在那? 对不起, 我不能透漏 |
[24:20] | Thank you, Mrs. Warner, for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助, Warner夫人 |
[24:27] | Suspect may be armed. | 嫌疑人可能有枪 |
[24:29] | Appears to be on foot. | 走出来过 |
[24:30] | We’ve sealed off a two-block radius. | 已经封锁附近出口 |
[24:33] | Neighbors called in a disturbance. | 邻居报警说太吵 |
[24:35] | We found warner’s car when we arrived. | 我们来的时候发现Warner的车在 |
[24:36] | – What kind of a disturbance? – They said it sounded like wolves crying. | 什么样的吵闹? 有人在这鬼哭狼嚎的 |
[24:39] | Did you canvas the neighborhood? | 查过邻居么? |
[24:41] | You know what? There’s no need. This is Cindy castiano’s house. | 没有需要, 这是Cindy castiano的房子 |
[24:44] | Okay. / We got the door. | 好的, 守住门了 |
[24:47] | Hang on. | 注意了 |
[24:49] | Go. | 冲 |
[24:52] | Police! | 警察! |
[24:54] | – Are you Matthew warner? – Don’t move! | 你是Matthew warner? 不许动! |
[24:56] | – Are you Matthew warner?- On your stomach! | 你是Matthew warner? 手放肚子上! |
[25:01] | – Yeah, I’m Matthew warner. – Spread your legs. Hands out to your side. | 是, 我就是Matthew warner 双手分开, 放在两边 |
[25:04] | I’m Matthew warner. | 我是Matthew warner |
[25:12] | He built a shrine to her. | 他在祭拜她 |
[25:19] | Broke in to build that shrine. | 闯进来搭了个灵位 |
[25:21] | Back door’s been jimmied. | 后门被撬开 |
[25:29] | Hey, you missed one. | 嘿, 你怎么发呆 |
[25:32] | No. | 没有 |
[25:34] | She was pretty. | 她很美 |
[25:36] | Pretty girl with an ugly job. | 怎么干这行 |
[25:41] | You don’t think men who cheat get what they deserve? | 你不觉得出轨的男人该受惩罚么? |
[25:43] | That’s not cheating. | 那不算出轨 |
[25:44] | That’s entrapment. | 那是陷阱 |
[25:46] | They could say no. | 他们也可以拒绝啊 |
[25:47] | Women do all the time. | 女人经常要拒绝的 |
[25:50] | Looks like Matt didn’t take no for an answer. | 可是Matt没有拒绝 |
[25:53] | Cindy’s e-mail? | Cindy的邮件 |
[25:56] | Text messaging, probably hot-synced off her cell phone. | 文字短信, 可能是手机发的 |
[26:00] | Love you to death. Matt | 爱死你了. Matt |
[26:02] | us till eternity. I would die for you. | 我们来世再见 我愿为你而死 |
[26:04] | – Gosh, there are dozens of them. – All from the same number, too. | 天那, 几十条短信 都从一个号码上发来的 |
[26:08] | So, I guess Cindy was compiling evidence until she could get a restraining order. | 就是说, Cindy一直在接近目标 直到客人达成目的 |
[26:13] | Looks like she waited too long. | 她应该等了很久了 |
[26:21] | Matthew, | |
[26:24] | those are the fingerprints we found on the glass inside the hotel room | 这是宾馆杯子上的指纹 |
[26:29] | where Cindy was shot. | 就在Cindy被枪击的现场 |
[26:30] | They match the prints we took from you when you were arrested. | 和我们拘捕你的时候 |
[26:35] | Matthew. | 的指纹吻合 |
[26:38] | Maybe they’re from when I met Cindy in that room. | 那是我和Cindy约会时留下的 |
[26:41] | Our first date. | 我们第一次约会 |
[26:43] | You mean the setup, right? | 你是说设局的那次,对么? |
[26:45] | Technically. | 理论上 |
[26:47] | Your DNA… | 你的DNA测试… |
[26:49] | matches the semen we found inside Cindy. | 精液和Cindy身上的也吻合 |
[26:52] | She and I made love yesterday. | 我们昨晚做爱了 |
[26:54] | Where did that happen, the hotel room? | 在那里, 酒店里么? |
[26:58] | No. | 不 |
[27:00] | In my car, actually. | 事实上, 是在我的车上 |
[27:03] | So, you’re saying not only did you love Cindy, | 那么, 你是说不光你爱Cindy |
[27:08] | but she loved you back. | 她也爱你 |
[27:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:12] | From the time we met… | 我们一见钟情 |
[27:15] | four months ago. | 那是四个月前 |
[27:18] | She’d seen so many guys stray, she’d given up on love until she met me. | 她之前很感性, 接触过很多男人 见到我后就想收手了 |
[27:22] | Okay, but Matthew, you strayed. | 好的, Matthew, 你也很感性 |
[27:24] | You strayed, too. | 也很感性 |
[27:28] | We were soul mates. | 我们是天生一对 |
[27:30] | Really. | 真的 |
[27:33] | She wanted to have my children. | 她想怀上我的孩子 |
[27:37] | She said that. | 亲口说的 |
[27:47] | Well, I see you’ve got yourself a genuine suspect. | 好了, 你只是被怀疑而已 |
[27:50] | Hope you’ve got more than a fingerprint and a name on a list this time. | 除了指纹和名字你这次还有什么证据 |
[27:53] | I came to tell you, Frank, that there, uh, | 我特意来告诉你, Frank 这次 |
[27:55] | was no match on your DNA. | DNA是不吻合的 |
[27:59] | What, you… | 什么, 你… |
[28:00] | thought I might be worried about the results, Eric? | 以为我害怕结果出来, Eric? |
[28:05] | Maybe I screwed her and… | 也许我动心了… |
[28:08] | forgot about it, or something? | 不说这个了 |
[28:16] | Me and Melissa.. | 我和Melissa… |
[28:18] | we’ve got issues. | 我们之间有不和 |
[28:22] | Personal issues. | 感情问题 |
[28:27] | But for her to do this… | 可是她这么做… |
[28:31] | hiring somebody to trick me… | 找人设计我… |
[28:36] | That’s rough. | 这很残酷 |
[28:39] | Eight and a half years.. | 八年半了.. |
[28:42] | that’s how long we’ve been married. | 我们在一起这么久了 |
[28:49] | Pretty good for a cop. | 对警察来说不容易了 |
[28:53] | Hello, H. / Hey. | 你好, Horatio 你好 |
[28:55] | Thanks a lot. Eric. | 多谢你了, Eric |
[28:58] | Where are we on the murder weapon for Cindy castiano? | Cindy castiano案子的枪找到了么? |
[29:01] | The divers expanded their grid search by another 50 yards, | 潜水员扩大范围50尺 |
[29:04] | but if they haven’t found it by now, it’s probably not there to find. / Okay. | 目前还没有找到 可能根本不在那. 好的 |
[29:07] | That also could mean that the killer took it with him. | 也就是说凶手带走了 |
[29:10] | Yeah, well, we searched Warner’s car and the room he’s renting. | 是的, 我们搜索了Warner的车还有 租的房间 |
[29:12] | What about his legal address? | 那么他以前的住址呢 |
[29:14] | – That’s where his wife lives. – All right, anybody needs me, | 就是他妻子住的地方么 好吧, 如果有人找我 |
[29:17] | that’s where I’ll be. Eric, what’s going on with Frank? | 就到那里去好了Eric Frank怎么了? |
[29:22] | Frank, uh… | Frank, 嗯.. |
[29:25] | Frank’s name was at the top of that client list, H. | Frank是Cindy最后接触的客户, Horatio |
[29:27] | But, uh, I didn’t want to say anything until DNA cleared him. | 但是, DNA出来之前我不想声张 |
[29:31] | Is he in the clear? / Yeah. | 他是清白的么? 是的 |
[29:32] | He had a credible explanation. | 他的证词很真实 |
[29:34] | Everything checked out. | 他是清白的 |
[29:36] | All right, | 很好 |
[29:37] | in the future, if you’re going to watch somebody’s back, | 今后, 如果你想掩护别人的话 |
[29:39] | let me know about it, so I can watch yours, all right? | 跟我说一声, 我会支持你的, 好么? |
[29:50] | Mrs. Warner, when was the last time your husband was here? | Warner夫人, 你丈夫上次来是什么时候? |
[29:54] | He tries to see the kids at least twice a week. | 他每星期回来两次看看孩子 |
[29:57] | So, you lied to me. He was here more recently than a week ago, wasn’t he? | 那么, 你骗了我 最近他经常来这, 对么? |
[30:01] | He sleeps on the couch in the den some nights. | 他有时候睡沙发上 或者书房 |
[30:05] | What about last night? | 昨晚呢? |
[30:07] | No, I never saw him. | 没有, 我没看到他 |
[30:08] | No, but he was here, wasn’t he? | 但他来过, 是么? |
[30:18] | It was late. | 当时很晚了 |
[30:21] | I heard the door to the garage, | 我听到车库的门响过 |
[30:22] | figured he’d slept on the couch. | 我想他是睡在沙发上了 |
[30:27] | This morning when I came to look, I found it. | 早上我过来看的时候, 我发现了 |
[30:31] | I didn’t know what to do… | 我不知道该怎么办好… |
[30:34] | So, I hid it. | 我就藏了起来 |
[30:48] | He’s the father of my children, lieutenant. | 他是我孩子的爸爸, 警官 |
[30:51] | It wasn’t him i was protecting. | 我要保护的不是他 |
[30:56] | It was them. | 是孩子们 |
[30:58] | I guess it’s too bad there was nobody there to protect Cindy. | 可是没人想过要保护Cindy |
[31:05] | Calleigh, this is the gun from matthew’s house. | Calleigh, 这是matthew房子里的枪 |
[31:07] | Let me know if it’s been fired recently. | 查查最近有没有用过 |
[31:09] | – I’ll call as soon as I process it. – Okay. | 我测试后马上给你 好的 |
[31:12] | Hey. So, what do you think about this guy, Matthew’s story? | 嘿, 你怎么看这家伙 Matthew的证词可信么 |
[31:14] | – Did they have a real relationship? – There’s only one way to find out. | 他们真的有感情么? 只有一个办法可以查出来 |
[31:16] | Let’s go back to Cindy’s house. | 我们回Cindy的房子去 |
[31:18] | – We checked it from top to bottom. – How about the outside? | 我们仔细检查过 外面呢? |
[31:41] | Talk about stalking. | 说到追捕 |
[32:05] | Hey, heard you got prints outside of shark girl’s house. | 嘿, 听说你在Cindy房外找到指纹了 |
[32:07] | Yeah, over 50 sets. | 对, 起码五十处 |
[32:09] | Geez, this guy was a freak. | 天啊, 这小子疯了吧 |
[32:13] | sounds like a match. Matthew warner? | 看上去吻合 Matthew warner么? |
[32:15] | I ran Warner twice, no match on AFIS. | 我测试过Warner两次 指纹库不吻合 |
[32:18] | – What database is this? – Florida justice division. | 用的什么数据库? 佛罗里达司法处 |
[32:21] | It’s a licensing board for private investigators. | 是一个私人调查用的平台 |
[32:27] | Bruno gomez. | Bruno gomez私人侦探所 |
[32:29] | That’s our vic’s boss. | 是受害人的老板 |
[32:31] | More like a pimp. | 不只是个皮条客 |
[32:35] | Oh, what is this, some kind of joke? | 哦, 这算什么, 没搞错吧 |
[32:37] | No, it’s not. | 没错的 |
[32:38] | You want to tell me why you were stalking Cindy castiano? | 你能告诉我为什么接近Cindy castiano么? |
[32:41] | Uh, excuse me, not stalking. | 嗯, 对不起, 不是接近 |
[32:43] | – Protecting my investment. – By how? | 是保护我的 调查 怎么保护? |
[32:45] | Lurking outside of her house? | 潜伏在她房子附近? |
[32:48] | I found your grimies all over the place. | 附近到处是你的痕迹 |
[32:52] | You know, I’m pretty disappointed because you’re supposed to be the spy king. | 你知道, 我很失望 因为你应该是个监视高手 |
[32:56] | You could have used a remote camera or something. / Spy king. | 你可以用针孔摄影头什么的 监视高手 |
[32:59] | that’s lovely. No, sometimes low-tech is the best way to go. | 那也不错 不, 有时候原始的方法很管用 |
[33:02] | Okay, I had to see it with my own eyes. | 好吧, 我得亲眼看到才行 |
[33:07] | And when you saw her with .. | 当你看到她和… |
[33:09] | another man, did that make you angry? | 另一个男人, 有没有燃起你的怒火 |
[33:12] | Not angry enough to kill her if that’s what you mean. | 不至于杀了她 如果你这么想的话 |
[33:15] | No, I didn’t say that. you did. | 我不是这个意思 你有 |
[33:16] | She was nothing before I hired her, okay? | 我雇佣她之前她一文不值, 知道么 |
[33:19] | I wasn’t just going to let her leave the business. | 我不能让她这么收手的 |
[33:22] | So, she was going to quit. | 你是说, 他要辞职了么 |
[33:23] | She… | 她… |
[33:26] | she told me that she was in love, okay? | 对, 她告诉我他们相爱了 |
[33:29] | She fell for a mark. | 和一个猎物 |
[33:31] | Do you believe that? | 你能相信么? |
[33:32] | Maybe. Which mark? | 有可能, 那个猎物? |
[33:34] | Which m…? Good question. | 那一个…? 问的好 |
[33:35] | She wouldn’t tell me. That’s why I was trying to catch them. | 她就是不说 所以我要亲自找出来 |
[33:37] | Why was that so important to you? | 为什么对你这么重要 |
[33:40] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑? |
[33:42] | Word gets out that one of my girls crosses the line with a mark? | 我的女孩告诉我她和猎物相爱了 |
[33:45] | My business is finished, dude. | 我的生意完蛋了, 哥们 |
[33:47] | Okay, what wife is going to want to hire my company after that? | 那以后还会有老婆想用我们公司么? |
[33:50] | I don’t know, dude, | 我也不知道, 哥们 |
[33:52] | but, uh, it sounds like a motive. | 可是, 这也可以是动机 |
[33:56] | That’s good stuff. | 猜的好 |
[34:36] | I got a match. | 找到一个吻合 |
[34:39] | So do we have …. | 是谁… |
[34:41] | a murder weapon? | 这是凶器么? |
[34:43] | Well, this is the gun that killed Cindy castiano, but | 对, 是杀死Cindy castano的枪, 但是 |
[34:45] | there’s something else that you should see. | 我想你该看看这个 |
[34:47] | Looks like oxidation. | 好像是氧化过 |
[34:49] | It’s called patina. It’s the natural reaction of copper-jacketed bullets | 这是铜绿 在警察备枪里很常见 |
[34:52] | when they’re exposed to water. | 如果枪接触过水的话 |
[34:54] | The gun was wet when we took it out of the pool filter. | 我们从泳池过滤器里 拿出来时枪是湿的 |
[34:57] | But that was fresh water and the amount of corrosion | 可是那是流动的水 腐蚀性不强 |
[34:59] | that you’re seeing has to occur in saltwater. | 你所看到的海水浸泡过 |
[35:01] | Then that means that the gun was in the marina. | 就是说掉在海里 |
[35:03] | And so was the killer. | 和凶手一起 |
[35:11] | So, Cindy struggles with her attacker. | 是说, Cindy和凶手搏斗过 |
[35:13] | They both go in the water, and only one comes out. | 她们同时入水, 只有一个出来了 |
[35:17] | No. | 不 |
[35:26] | The question is how do we prove it? | 问题是我们怎么证明? |
[35:28] | We need their shoes. | 我们要找到凶手的鞋 |
[35:31] | We tested both Bruno and Matthew’s shoes. | 我们检查过Bruno和Matthew的鞋 |
[35:33] | No trace of salt in either of them. | 都没有海水的痕迹 |
[35:36] | It looks like our murderer dumped his footwear. | 凶手应该把鞋扔了 |
[35:39] | Maybe we’re looking in the wrong place. | 也许我们找错地方了 |
[35:41] | Matthew moved out of the house, | Matthew搬走了 |
[35:45] | but still visits his kids and stays over some nights, doesn’t he? | 但晚上经常回去看孩子, 不是么 |
[35:48] | Makes sense to leave a change of clothes there. | 也许在那换了衣服 |
[35:51] | Maybe some shoes? | 也换了鞋 |
[35:56] | I didn’t want any of his stuff in the house, | 我不想在房子里看到他的东西 |
[36:01] | so he keeps a change of clothes in the top box. | 所以他把换下的衣服 放在上面的盒子里 |
[36:18] | What is it, lieutenant? | 你在找什么, 警官? |
[36:19] | These shoes have been in saltwater recently. | 这双鞋泡过海水么? |
[36:22] | See, when the water evaporates, it leaves a salty residue. | 看, 海水蒸发后, 留下的盐渍 |
[36:26] | You mind if I take these with me? | 介意我带走么? |
[36:36] | I won’t help you make a case against Matthew. | 我不想帮你控告Matthew |
[36:39] | Mrs. Warner, Matthew’s shoe size is about a 9. | Warner夫人, Matthew的鞋应该是九号 |
[36:42] | Those are about a 7. | 这些是七号的 |
[36:44] | So this is no longer about him. This is about you. | 也许不止和他有关 而是你 |
[36:50] | Then you’ll need a warrant. | 那你带搜查令来吧 |
[36:52] | Please get off my property. | 请你出去 |
[36:56] | She just left with the evidence. | 她带走了证据 |
[36:57] | By the time we get a warrant, | 我们带搜查令来的时候 |
[36:59] | those shoes are going to be long gone. | 鞋早就没了 |
[37:00] | Well, we’ll just have to find another way to get her then. | 那么, 我就再找别的办法抓她 |
[37:12] | I’ve thrown every piece of audio software I have at it. | 我已经用所有音频软件处理过 |
[37:15] | This is as good as it gets. | 这就是最清楚的了 |
[37:17] | Please don’t hurt… baby. | 请不要伤害…宝贝 |
[37:19] | Please don’t hurt me, baby. | 请不要伤害我…宝贝 |
[37:21] | It sounds like she’s talking to someone she knows. | 应该是和她认识的人说话 |
[37:23] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[37:25] | Play that again. | 再放一次 |
[37:28] | Please don’t hurt… baby. | 请不要伤害…宝贝 |
[37:30] | Matthew warner said Cindy wanted to have children, right? | Matthew warner说 Cindy想怀她的孩子, 对么? |
[37:34] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[37:37] | Alexx. / Hey, H. | 嘿, Horatio |
[37:38] | Let’s run an HCG test on Cindy castiano’s blood sample, please. | 请帮我检查一下Cindy castiano的血样 |
[37:42] | You want me to test for human chorionic gonadotropin? | 你想看看她有没有怀孕? |
[37:45] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[37:46] | What are you not telling me? | 还有没告诉我的么? |
[37:47] | Just let me know as soon as you have it. | 测试后马上告诉我 |
[37:50] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[37:54] | The victim’s blood was positive for HCG. | 受害人已经怀孕了 |
[38:02] | – She was pregnant. – About three months. | 她已经怀孕 已经三个月了 |
[38:05] | The shark attack took pieces of her abdominal cavity, including her uterus. | 鲨鱼正好吃了她的胚胎 |
[38:08] | Otherwise we would have caught it right away. | 否则我们早就发现了 |
[38:10] | Please… | 请… |
[38:12] | please, don’t hurt my baby. | 请不要伤害我的孩子 |
[38:15] | That’s what she said on the tape. | 这才是她录音时说的 |
[38:17] | Please don’t hurt my baby. Pleading, | 请不要伤害我的孩子, 求饶 |
[38:20] | pleading for the life of her child. | 恳求留下她的孩子 |
[38:23] | An unplanned child…. | 意外怀孕… |
[38:25] | The child may have been unplanned, Alexx, | 也许是意外怀孕, Alexx |
[38:29] | but the murder wasn’t. | 但是凶杀不是意外 |
[38:34] | I don’t know how you could think I killed that woman. | 你怎么会认为我杀了那个女人 |
[38:37] | I hired her. / Yes, you did till she fell in love with your husband. | 是我雇了她. 对, 可你发现她和你丈夫相爱了 |
[38:40] | So, my husband is weak. | 我丈夫是软弱的 |
[38:43] | – Doesn’t make me a murderer. – It doesn’t, Leslie. | 这不证明我是凶手 这不证明, Leslie |
[38:45] | The evidence makes you a murderer. | 有证据证明你是凶手 |
[38:47] | You had Matthew’s gun. | 你有Matthew的枪 |
[38:49] | You knew which hotel Cindy worked in. | 你知道Cindy的陷阱在那 |
[38:52] | All you had to do was get Matthew into that room. | 你只是等Matthew进了房间 |
[38:57] | It was easy to steal a glass from room service. | 从管理员那偷个杯子很容易 |
[39:04] | Then you had to get Matthew’s prints on it. | 然后你就让Matthew的指纹印上去 |
[39:06] | I can’t do this now. I don’t understand. You invite me over here to yell at me? | 我现在不能这么干. 我不理解 你让我来就是吵架么? |
[39:08] | But it’s different because you do not live here anymore. | 因为你再也不回来住了 |
[39:12] | – That’s the reason. – Is this why you invited me over here? | 就是因为这个 所以你要把我找来么? |
[39:13] | Let’s sit down and speak rationally. | 等我们心平气和的时候再谈吧 |
[39:16] | Just go. Just leave. | 快走, 滚出去 |
[39:20] | And then you had to find a way into that hotel room where you could wait. | 然后你在酒店的附近藏起来 |
[39:29] | – Hey, who are you? – What are you doing here? | 嘿, 你是谁? 你在这做什么? |
[39:31] | Stop. | 不要 |
[39:33] | Please don’t hurt my baby. | 请不要伤害我的孩子 |
[39:43] | The thing that you were not counting on was Cindy running. | 你没料到的是, Cindy会跑掉 |
[39:48] | She ran, you followed, | 她逃跑, 你追出去 |
[39:50] | and that’s how your gun and shoes got wet. | 所以你的枪和鞋都湿了 |
[40:00] | No! | 不要 |
[40:06] | You both ended up in the water. | 你们都掉进水里 |
[40:10] | But only you got out. | 只有你出来了 |
[40:14] | Did you know she hung on all night? | 你知道她熬了一个晚上么? |
[40:17] | Leslie, it’s one thing to lose your husband, | Leslie, 你已经失去你的丈夫了 |
[40:20] | but it’s quite another thing to have the new lady in his life end up pregnant, isn’t it? | 那个女人怀孕了就更严重了, 对不对? |
[40:26] | And that’s… | 所以… |
[40:27] | that’s what pushed you over the edge. | 所以你铤而走险 |
[40:31] | My kids came back from Matthew’s place. | 我的孩子从Matthew那回来 |
[40:34] | You know what she told them? | 你知道她告诉我什么? |
[40:37] | They’re going to have a new sister or brother. | 他们要有个妹妹或者弟弟了 |
[40:43] | That bitch thought she was going to be their new mom. | 那婊子想当他们的新妈妈 |
[40:46] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能再忍了 |
[40:48] | No, you couldn’t. | 对, 你没有 |
[40:50] | See the problem, Leslie, | 现在问题是, Leslie |
[40:51] | the problem now, is that your own kids don’t have a mother. | 现在的问题是, 你的孩子将失去母亲了 |
[41:02] | I hope it was worth it. | 你认为值得么 |
[42:14] | Another one, please. | 再来一杯 |
[42:19] | I’ll, uh, I’ll have coffee. | 我, 我来杯咖啡 |
[42:29] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 C.S.I. 磊阜評 |