时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Mandatory evacuations have thousands of Miamians fleeing hurricane Anthony. | 为了躲避暴风, 强制疏散上万名迈阿密市民 |
[00:04] | The national weather service says to expect winds | 国教气象局预测 |
[00:06] | of up to 145 miles per hour. | 风速为每小时145公里以上 |
[00:10] | Emergency management suggest you get to a shelter immediately | 突发事件处理小组建议大家 赶紧找一个避难地 |
[00:13] | to avoid getting caught in the gridlock. | 以避免道路交通堵塞 |
[00:17] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |
[00:31] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[00:33] | I’m trying. / Come on! | – 我已经很快了 – 再快点啊! |
[00:35] | – The door! – It’s not my fault we left so late. | – 没关门! – 不是我的错, 都怪我们走的太晚了 |
[00:37] | I had to secure things. | 我必须保证所有东西都安全了才能走 |
[00:38] | Do you want a house when we get back? / You snotty. | – 你不想等咱们回来了房子不在了吧? – 自以为是 |
[00:40] | Yeah, I wasn’t the one blabbingon the phone ten minutes | – 对, 可是我没在走之前 |
[00:42] | before a hurricane’s supposed to hit. / Oh, please! | – 10分钟还在打电话 – 哦, 行了! |
[00:45] | Excuse me for wanting to make sure my mother’s safe. | 对不起, 我只是想确定妈妈安全了 |
[00:47] | Your mother. | 你妈妈 |
[00:51] | Your mother…. She’s crazy. | 你他妈的…. 你个疯子 |
[00:54] | What did you say? / I said. | – 你再说一遍? – 我说完了 |
[00:57] | Oh, my god. | 哦, 天啊 |
[01:04] | Landfall. | 暴雨 |
[01:08] | – We gotta get some shelter. – Yeah, I know. I know. | – 我们要赶紧找个地方避避 – 是的, 我知道, 我知道了 |
[01:13] | – I cannot see a thing. Ridiculous. – Well, just turn on the wipers. | – 我什么都看不见. 真他妈的夸张 – 快点打开雨刷器 |
[01:16] | I know, I know. Okay. | 我知道, 好了打开了 |
[01:22] | What was that? | 什么东西? |
[01:29] | Miami police CSI and Miami Dade Fire rescue apart of the evacuation process yesterday. | 昨天迈阿密CSI警方和DF救援阻止协助市民疏散 |
[01:35] | As the city prepared for the arrival hurricane Anthony. | 全市人民都为安东尼暴风到来做准备 |
[01:37] | Every police agency in South Florida joined the effort of avoid gridlock | 南佛罗里达将近50万人离开海滩和岛屿 |
[01:41] | as to half million people left the beaches and headed inland. | 所有警员奋力疏散避免交通堵塞 |
[01:44] | Today emergency management is still assessing the damage | 今天突发时间处理组还在统计损失 |
[01:47] | but initial reports estimate 10,000 to 20,000 homes destroyed | 初步报告大约有10,000至20,000房屋被毁 |
[01:51] | and at least as many more damages. / Hey! | 而且统计数字还会上升 – 嗨! |
[01:56] | You and Ray junior are all right? | 你和Ray没事吧? |
[01:58] | house was very comfortable | 谢谢关心. 你朋友家很舒服 |
[02:00] | – Thank you for giving us out of here. – How’s your place holding up? | – 感谢你救了我们 – 你家怎么样了? |
[02:03] | I did all right. Couple shutters gone, I was lucky. | 我家很好. 周围有几间房子倒了, 但是我的没事 |
[02:07] | Not all of us were, though. | 不是所有人都那么幸运的 |
[02:09] | I was worried about you. Helping people evacuate. | 我倒是担心你 帮助大家疏散还好吧 |
[02:12] | I had a very close call but I’m fine, thank you. | 我也接过同样问候的电话 我很好, 谢谢 |
[02:15] | How did you get that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[02:17] | Well, I was slow in getting my hand up. | 救你的时候是慢了些 |
[02:20] | But I’m glad you’re all right. | 你很好我就放心了 |
[02:22] | It’s this house right here? / Yes. | – 这就是那房子地址? – 没错 |
[02:25] | Let’s take a look. | 走~去看看吧 |
[02:28] | – You okay, Alexx? – Doing better than our victim. | – Alexx你还好吧? – 比这些死者好多了 |
[02:31] | He’s wedged under the car. | 他被压在车下面 |
[02:38] | Do we know who he is? | 知道死者身份了吗? |
[02:40] | No ID, victim was running around in a full-blown hurricane. | 没有ID, 他在狂暴风区乱跑 |
[02:44] | Couple here says they hit him with their car just as landfall hit. | 这对夫妇说 暴风雨的时候他们用车撞了死者 |
[02:47] | The hurricane puts all three of them over there. | 暴风把他们吹到了这里 |
[02:49] | Just precisely why evacuation is mandatory. | 这就是为什么必须强制实行正确的疏散 |
[02:51] | It’s my fault, I know sir, the National Guard wanted us to evacuate at 2:00, | 是我的错, 我知道的, 国家管理局 让我们2:00离开 |
[02:55] | but I had to tie down my boat. By the time we got out of here, | 但是我必须栓好我的船 然后我才能放心离开 |
[02:57] | I couldn’t see two inches in front of my face. | 所以那时候我根本看不到路况 |
[02:59] | Hit the guy. / Did either you or your wife know this man? | – 以至撞了这人 – 你们认识他么? |
[03:02] | No. / But it’s not like we have block parties. | – 不认识 – 我们没有街区联谊 |
[03:04] | I mean he could live next door. We wouldn’t know. | 我的意思是他可能住隔壁 但是我们不认识 |
[03:06] | Thank you for your help. Alexx. | 谢谢你们提供线索 |
[03:08] | Multiple contusions and lacerations too many to count. | 全身到处都是被殴打和划伤 |
[03:13] | You were just looking for shelter, weren’t you, baby? | 你只想找个地方避难, 不是么, 孩子? |
[03:15] | You got a point of impact? | 你想说什么? |
[03:18] | Vehicular incident, first point ofimpact’s the knees, right? | 如果是交通事故膝盖上应该有伤, 对吧? |
[03:23] | Guys get no impact marks on his knees or shins. | 这人的膝盖和表皮并没有任何伤痕 |
[03:26] | So God exhales and everything goes sideways, huh? | 那就是说全是因为暴风造成的? |
[03:29] | Wind picked up on the street slammed him to the car. | 是风把他刮起来, 然后最大力度撞向车的 |
[03:34] | Man hits car. There’s your story. | 人撞车 不可思议 |
[03:36] | Let’s be thorough on this, Alexx, okay? | 说得细致点好吗, |
[03:38] | Hard to tell which got him first.The hurricane or the car. | 也不能确定死因到底是风还是车 |
[03:41] | Yes, that’s our job sort that out isn’t it? | 是啊, 这是我们该干的了? |
[03:45] | After a category two hurricane? | 是2号飓风登陆的吧? |
[03:48] | – Good luck. – Thank you Alexx. | – 祝你好运 – Alexx谢了 |
[03:51] | We’re going to need it. | 我们需要帮忙了 |
[04:29] | CSI:MiaMi 2】06 Hurricane Anthony | 2】06 安东尼飓风 |
[04:34] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2003/11/03 | |
[04:38] | With an initial estimate of over $3 billion in damage, | 初步统计飓风造成了3亿元损失 |
[04:41] | the governor has asked the president to declare south florida a disaster area | 州长要求总统作出声明 告诉大家南佛罗里达是灾难区 |
[04:45] | after yesterday’s category two hurricane tore through Miami. | 在昨天2号飓风登陆以后 |
[04:50] | Law enforcement personnel of all miami-dade county | 政府强制疏散迈阿密各郡县 |
[04:52] | agencies are going door to door… | 所有居民… |
[04:54] | Got a category two hurricane, and we get sent out to a traffic incident. | 又是2号飓风又是交通事故 |
[04:59] | What’s up with dispatch? | 上面怎么安排呢? |
[05:00] | They’re slammed with t housands of calls, | 他们接到了上万通谴责电话, |
[05:02] | so we take ’em one at a time till order’s been restored. | 可是我们每次只能送走一个, 除非有新命令 |
[05:06] | I hate to see what a category four looks like. | 我可不想看到4号飓风 |
[05:08] | So would dispatch. | 赶紧干活吧 |
[05:33] | You get something? / Hi, | – 找到什么了么? – 嗨, |
[05:36] | I heard a cat crying. | 我听到猫哭 |
[05:38] | Shelters won’t take animals. | 避难所不让小动物进去 |
[05:39] | People had to leave them behind. I can see why | 它的主人们只能把它留在家 现在我知道为什么 |
[05:42] | some victims get caught in a storm. | 一些人遭受飓风袭击了 |
[05:47] | Horatio? | |
[06:27] | What’s your name, partner? | 兄弟你叫什么? |
[06:30] | Martin. | |
[06:31] | Do you mind if I call you Marty? | 你会不会介意我叫你Marty? |
[06:34] | Marty, | |
[06:36] | I’m going to check you out, | 我要对你做个检查, |
[06:37] | and I don’t want you to speak, | 但是你不要说话, |
[06:39] | okay? | 好么? |
[06:47] | Can, can.. | 能, 能不能.. |
[06:52] | can you move me? | 能不能帮我离开着? |
[06:55] | Marty, I… | Marty, 我… |
[06:57] | I don’t think that would be a good idea. | 我不认为这是好主意 |
[06:59] | You understand me? | 你知道我什么意思吧? |
[07:01] | You understand. | 你知道的 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | Is this your house, Marty? this is your house. | 这是你的房子吗, Marty? 是你的房子是吧 |
[07:11] | Tell… tell my wife… | 告诉… 告诉我妻子… |
[07:14] | Marty, I’ll tell her. | Marty, 我会告诉她的 |
[07:16] | Just don’t… | 请不要… 不要…不要离开我 |
[07:18] | Please, don’t..don’t… dom’t leave me. | 求你, 不要…不要… 不要离开我 |
[07:23] | I’m right here. | 我在这 |
[07:25] | I’m right here, okay? | 我在这, |
[07:29] | Marty? Marty? | 放心吧? |
[08:04] | Did rescue clear the house? | 他们检查房子了吗? |
[08:07] | Yes. No one inside. | 是的, 里边没人 |
[08:10] | He’s got a wife. | 他有妻子 |
[08:12] | Let’s find her, alright? | 咱们去找找, a好么? |
[08:15] | I’ll check the shelters. | 我去避难所看看 |
[08:22] | – Turn him over for me, please. – Yes, sir. | – 把他翻过来我看看 – 好的, 长官 |
[08:30] | You think the hurricane could’ve done this? | 你觉得飓风能杀了他么? |
[08:33] | The wind was horizontal. this was perpendicular. | 风应该是水平的 这次却是垂直的 |
[08:36] | As he fell from the roof… Marty could’ve been up on a ladder. | 当Marty正准备弄好屋顶的时候… 他被刮了下来 |
[08:47] | You know what? He didn’t fall from anywhere. | 知道么? 他并没有从任何地方掉下来 |
[08:48] | Take a look at the back of his legs. | 看看他腿后面 |
[08:51] | The bruising’s crescentic, | 月牙形的淤伤, |
[08:53] | which means the hammer would’ve come from an angle | 也就是说有人用锤子打他 |
[08:55] | like below. | 力度还不小 |
[08:59] | We’re talking about murder. | 是宗谋杀案 |
[09:01] | That’s two suspicious circumstances in a one-block radius. | 桡骨处有2个疑点 |
[09:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:06] | Disasters can bring out the best in people | 灾难发生时会有人见义勇为 |
[09:09] | or the worst. | 也会有人趁机作乱 |
[09:14] | Take over, will you, Eric? | 你看好尸体, 没问题吧, Eric? |
[09:30] | Look at that 2 x 4. | 看看这个 |
[09:32] | Hurricane just turned everything upside down, didn’t it? | 飓风把所有东西弄得乱七八糟, 不是么? |
[09:35] | Actually, on its side. | 对于它并不是这样 |
[09:46] | Sir, can we help you? Is somebody hurt? | 先生, 有什么需要帮忙的吗? 有人受伤么? |
[09:49] | Uh, no, no. | 啊, 不, 没有 |
[09:50] | We’re all accounted for. | 我们家人都齐了 |
[09:52] | I’m just looking for my hibachi. | 我只是想找一下我的炭炉 |
[09:54] | Radio says it might be days before we get the power back on. | 电台说我们回复电力还需要几天 |
[09:57] | A barbecue sounds like a good idea. | 烧烤确实是个好主意 |
[09:59] | Just, uh, don’t cook inside. You might start a fire. | 只不过不要在屋内做饭 那样会着火的 |
[10:05] | Hey, look at that. | 嗨, 看那人 |
[10:07] | Hey, what’s going on? Is that guy looting? | 嗨, 怎么回事? 那小子在偷东西吗? |
[10:09] | I don’t know, but you know what they say. | 我也不知道, 不过看上去 |
[10:11] | Walks like a duck… | 走路摇摇晃晃的… |
[10:16] | Hey, you need some help with that? | 嗨, 需要帮忙么? |
[10:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:19] | Uh, actually, I’m fine. I got it, thank you. | 啊, 其实, 我没什么事 我自己能行, 谢谢了 |
[10:21] | You sure? | 你确定吗? |
[10:25] | Yeah, thanks. | 当然, 谢了 |
[10:26] | Is this where you live? | 你住在这吗? |
[10:28] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[10:29] | I’m sure you can prove it. | 那么我觉得你可以证明一下了 |
[10:32] | Driver’s license. Anything with your address on it. | 驾照看一下 或者什么能证明你地址的东西 |
[10:38] | oh, you know what? I left it inside. | 哦, 我忘在屋子里了 |
[10:41] | Shall we? | 去拿一下吧? |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | Okay, uh… here… | 恩, 啊… 这… |
[10:54] | here you go, dude. | 这个可以吧 |
[10:58] | Well, Jed gold, library card’s not gonna cut it. | 啊, Jed, 图书卡不可以 |
[11:01] | Something else? | 还有别的什么吗? |
[11:05] | I found something. | 我找到点东西 |
[11:06] | It’s a picture of him and a woman. | 他和一个女人的照片 |
[11:10] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对对, 是我 |
[11:11] | That’s me, sir. See I live here, that’s proof. / Is this your wife? | – 那人是我. 我住在这没错吧, 这个可以证明 – 是你妻子么? |
[11:15] | Yeah. Deena. | 对, 叫Deena |
[11:16] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[11:17] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:19] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 你不知道是什么意思? |
[11:20] | Do you mind if we look around? | 介意我到处看看么? |
[11:22] | Uh, actually, there’s a… | 啊, 那边… |
[11:23] | there’s a lot of glass back there. | 那边有很多碎玻璃 |
[11:25] | We forgot to… | 我们忘记… |
[11:27] | board up the windows, so… | 关窗户了, 所以… |
[11:29] | it’s a mess. I wouldn’t want you to… | 那里乱七八糟的 我可不想你… |
[11:31] | – hurt yourself. – I’ll take my chances. | – 弄伤自己 – 我会小心的 |
[11:38] | Least you weren’t lying about the windows. | 你不应该开着窗户 |
[11:40] | Biggest mistake people make in a hurricane is to leave their windows exposed. | 飓风来临时的大忌 |
[11:44] | One gets broken… | 只要有一个破了… |
[11:47] | wind gets in, pressure increases, | 风就会进来, 屋内就有压力, |
[11:49] | blows out the other windows. | 就会把其他窗户弄碎 |
[11:53] | I’m surprised your roof didn’t come off. | 你的屋顶没掉真是奇迹 |
[12:05] | Found your wife. | 找到你妻子了 |
[12:12] | I swear to god, I don’t know what happened. | 我发誓, 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[12:14] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我告诉你怎么了吧 |
[12:16] | Your wife is shot. | 你妻子被枪击了 |
[12:18] | Bullet entered on the right side, exited to the left with an upward trajectory, | 子弹从右边射入, 从左上方出去, |
[12:23] | through and through. | 就是这么穿透的 |
[12:24] | While you were out front loading your car with electronics. | 她在你搬那些音像的时候死的 |
[12:29] | A jacket. | 这有件夹克 |
[12:31] | Did you lose something in the struggle? | 你们纠缠的时候你掉了东西么? |
[12:35] | Well, I’ll tell you what’s going to happen now. | 好吧, 我来告诉你接下来会怎样 |
[12:36] | Detective Tripp is going to give you a ride to the police department. | 调查小组会带你去警察局 |
[12:40] | I thought the roads were for emergency vehicles only. | 估计警车可以有条特殊的路吧 |
[12:43] | Then it should be an exciting ride. | 那里会让你吃惊的 |
[12:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:07] | Hi. / Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[13:09] | – Is this Marty medesto’s wife? – Yeah. Found her at the shelter. | – 这就是Marty的妻子? – 是啊. 在避难所找到的她 |
[13:12] | She and her brother. | 她和她兄弟 |
[13:13] | He’s parking the car. Oh, and, uh… | 她兄弟正在停车 哦, 啊… |
[13:17] | one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[13:24] | Yeah, 8 and half months. | 已经8个半月了 |
[13:28] | All right. | 知道了 |
[13:30] | Mrs. Medesto… | Medesto太太… |
[13:32] | my name’s Horatio caine. | 我是Horatio Caine |
[13:35] | You were with my husband. | 你见过我丈夫了 |
[13:37] | I was. | 是的 |
[13:38] | Did Martin suffer? | Martin很痛苦么? |
[13:41] | Mrs. Medesto… / Please? | – Medesto太太… – 求你告诉我? |
[13:46] | Mrs. Medesto, your husband’s only concern was you and your family. | Medesto太太, 你丈夫一直在想你和你家庭 |
[13:51] | Okay? | 安心好么? |
[13:57] | He was securing the house. | 他想去锁好房子 |
[14:00] | He said that he would meet us at the shelter. | 他说去避难所见 |
[14:02] | – If I had only stayed with him. – And die, too, over a house? | – 如果我一直陪着他 – 想一起死吗? |
[14:05] | Excuse me? / Martin would have let you if I hadn’t pulled you in the car, you know that. | 对不起? 如果不是我把你拉进车Martin就把你留下了 |
[14:08] | Excuse me. | 别这样 |
[14:13] | Mrs. Medesto, would you do me a favor and have a seat right on the bench over there | Medesto太太, 你能到那边做一下帮我个忙么 |
[14:16] | okay? And I’ll be with you in a minute. | 好么? 至占用你1分钟时间 |
[14:20] | I take it that you are Mrs. Medesto’s brother. | 我猜你是Medesto太太的兄弟 |
[14:24] | Miguel. | 我叫Miguel |
[14:25] | Thanks for helping us out. / Yeah, it sounds like you have some issues | – 谢谢你帮助我们 – 我刚刚听到你好像 |
[14:28] | with your brother-in-law, Martin. | 和你妹夫Martin有过争执 |
[14:32] | I didn’t think he was good enough for her. What can I say? | 我觉得他配不上我妹妹. 我又能说什么呢? |
[14:34] | Okay. It’s a pretty nasty bruise under your eye. | 好的. 你眼部的淤伤很厉害 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:39] | Yeah? You were in a fight today? | 你今天打架了? |
[14:42] | No, I was out hammering up some boards and had a little accident. | 没有, 我只是用锤子钉东西的时候不小心弄到的 |
[14:45] | Did that accident, Miguel, involve attacking your brother-in-law on a ladder? | Miguel, 是不是你袭击的妹夫的时候弄伤的? |
[14:49] | No way. / No? | – 不是 – 不是? |
[14:50] | Why don’t you describe to me what happened, then? | 那么就说说到底发生什么了? |
[14:53] | I did it, with the back of my own hammer. | 我用锤子另一面撬东西 |
[14:55] | Sounds like quite a trick. What do you mean? | 好像你在骗我 说得具体点? |
[14:58] | I was prying out a nail and I hit myself with my… with my hammer. | 我用锤子撬钉子, 不小心用锤子打到了我自己 |
[15:07] | Hey, it’s true. / Okay, if it’s true, then you won’t mind giving me a DNA sample. | – 嘿, 是真的 – 好吧, 算是真的, 你不会介意给我一个DNA样本吧 |
[15:13] | Right? | 可以吧? |
[15:19] | Hurricane anthony tore a 30-mile swath through miami and the everglades yesterday, | 安东尼飓风昨天席卷了迈阿密附近30公里地区和沼泽, |
[15:23] | leaving behind over $3 billion in damage. | 造成了3亿元损失 |
[15:27] | The category two hurricane hit coconut grove especially hard | 2号飓风以8尺高巨浪 |
[15:30] | with an eight-foot storm surge. | 袭击了椰子林 |
[15:32] | Traffic to miami beach is being rerouted. | 通往迈阿密海边的道路被中断 |
[15:35] | Power has finally been restored in little havana and coral gables, | 电力不久将会重建, |
[15:38] | though hundreds of homes ofresidents are still in the dark. | 目前还有上千户居民没有电力 |
[15:40] | Be advised that the FPNL is working around the clock | FPNL在争分夺秒地 |
[15:43] | to get the power back up and running. | 恢复电力 |
[15:45] | And finally, the death toll continues to climb. | 死伤人数还在增加 |
[15:49] | 21 confirmed dead and many still missing. | 21人死亡 还有很多失踪 |
[15:54] | So you came to see your windshield man. | 你是来看掉到风挡玻璃上的人? |
[15:57] | A lot of bodies lining the hallway out there. | 走道里有很多尸体 |
[15:59] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊, 我知道的 |
[16:01] | Guess with all the new construction, | 这些新案子, |
[16:02] | people thought mandatory evacuation didn’t apply to them. | 都是因为人们总认为强制避难没有必要 |
[16:05] | Well, assumption is the mother of disaster. | 真是天灾人祸 |
[16:07] | And in this case, drowning. | 这个人是淹死的 |
[16:11] | This guy hits the windshield but dies of drowning? | 他撞到那车子之前已经淹死了? |
[16:14] | After I cleaned the leaves and wrappers out of his mouth, | 我清理完他的嘴才发现, |
[16:17] | a blood-stained foam erupted from his lungs, which means… | 在他的肺里有大血块, 也就是说… |
[16:19] | he had air, water and mucus present during respiration. | 空气, 水和黏液同时吸入了他的肺 |
[16:24] | The rain filled his lungs, | 肺里全是雨水, |
[16:26] | collapsed his alveoli, | 雨水撑破了他的肺, |
[16:28] | then saturated his red blood cells until they burst. | 然后浸透了他的红细胞, 直到细胞破裂 |
[16:30] | Caused heart failure. | 导致心脏死亡 |
[16:40] | so he drowned on rain. | 也就是说他被雨水淹死了 |
[16:43] | Horizontally. / Yeah. | – 狂风 – 是啊 |
[16:46] | Hurricane rain. | 飓风雨 |
[16:47] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[16:49] | The yellow stuff? | 黄色的那些? |
[16:51] | Waxy substance? | 蜡变物质? |
[16:53] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道, |
[16:54] | but it was all over his arm. | 但是他胳膊上全是 |
[16:58] | So do we even know who he is? / No, | – 知道他是谁了吗? – 还不知道, |
[17:00] | and we’re not going to, | 我们也不会去证明了, |
[17:02] | not the conventional way. Fingerprints are sanded down. | 不符合常规 指纹已经被磨掉了 |
[17:08] | and I found this wedged in his cheekbone. | 而且在他的颚骨里发现这个 |
[17:11] | That a chin piece? | 是下巴么? |
[17:13] | Plastic surgery? / Had botox, | – 整形手术用的么? – 没错 |
[17:16] | caps, dyed hair, too. | 头发也染色了 |
[17:18] | You got your work cut out for you, Speed. | 这回有你忙的了 |
[17:20] | Looks like this boy had something to hide. | 看起来这孩子想隐瞒什么 |
[17:24] | You lied to me, Jed. | Jed你撒谎 |
[17:27] | But we were married. | 我们确实结过婚 |
[17:29] | Which makes you divorced. | 但是你们离婚了 |
[17:31] | Explains why Deena recently got a T.R.O. against you. | 你解释一下为什么Deena针对你 |
[17:35] | I never did anything to her. / No. | – 我什么也没做 – 你做了 |
[17:37] | No, you just ignored a temporary restraining order and you shot her. | 你做了, 你无视临时管制命令 到她那里杀了她 |
[17:41] | They just checked my hands. | 他们检查了我的手 |
[17:43] | No gunshot residue, remember? | 没有开过枪的迹象, 这点你海记得吧? |
[17:45] | Yeah, well, simple soap and water could take care of that, | 这个我知道, 用香皂洗洗手就可以了 |
[17:47] | not to mention rain from the storm. | 别忘了当时在下雨 |
[17:48] | Dude, I don’t even have a permit for a gun. | 伙计, 我都没有持枪证 |
[17:51] | You know what we call that? | 你知道我们管这些人叫什么吗? |
[17:52] | We call that an unregistered firearm. | 我们叫做非法持枪者 |
[17:55] | We find that gun in your car or somewhere in the house, | 我们在你家或者你车上找到枪的话, |
[17:57] | – takes us just a step closer to you. – Go for it. | – 那么就能证明你是凶手了 – 去查吧 |
[18:00] | You got nothing on me, man. | 不可能有什么东西的 |
[18:01] | Yeah, well, we’re just getting started, | 行, 我们已经开始检查了, |
[18:04] | dude. | 小子 |
[18:15] | Any luck locating the projectile? | 确定下来开枪的弹道了吗? |
[18:17] | Just hard work. | 这可不那么容易 |
[18:18] | I’ve got a big, fat bullet with blood on it. | 我发现了一个大号子弹, 上面还有血渍 |
[18:21] | Well, the hubby’s swearing he didn’t do it, so is there | 她丈夫发誓没有做过, 那么 |
[18:23] | any possibility this could have been a suicide? | 有没有迹象表明这女的是自杀? |
[18:28] | No, I don’t think so, seeing as how I found the gun | 不, 我不觉得是, 如果是自杀, |
[18:30] | in the nightstand next to the bed. | 就应该在床边 而我们是在床头柜找到枪 |
[18:32] | There was a nosy neighbor came by that said | 有个热心的邻居说 |
[18:35] | that the deceased bought the gun a few months back | 死者几个月以前买的枪, |
[18:36] | for protection from her estranged husband. | 就是为了保护自己不受丈夫骚扰 |
[18:39] | She did target practice out back. | 她总在外边做射击练习 |
[18:40] | In a nice neighborhood like this? | 这个邻居这么关心她? |
[18:42] | Well, I guess it shows you how desperate she must have been. | 我想你也能感受到她多么恐惧了吧 |
[18:47] | so, the guy comes over to claim what the divorce judge didn’t give him. | 她丈夫来这里质问她为什么不给他法院判决书 |
[18:50] | She’s afraid of him. Gets out the gun for protection. | 她很害怕 于是拿出了枪自卫 |
[18:54] | He takes it from her and uses it on her. | 她丈夫抢过了枪杀死了她 |
[18:56] | And we catch him making his getaway. | 我们看到他的时候他正想跑 |
[18:58] | I’m going to head over to the lab. If I find his prints on this weapon, | 我要去实验室了 如果枪上有他的指纹, |
[19:00] | I’ll find you. | 我会马上告诉你的 |
[19:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:06] | Hey, Eric. / Hey. H. | – 嘿, Eric – 嘿 |
[19:08] | I haven’t found a ladder or a hammer yet. | 我还没有找到梯子和锤子 |
[19:11] | You know what? Let’s get a shot of this. | 知道么? 这个应该照一下 |
[19:17] | Brother-in-law mentioned something about nailing up some boards. | 他妻子的哥哥说他曾经撬板子上的钉子 |
[19:21] | Anything about nails with blood on them? | 这些钉子上有血渍吗? |
[19:27] | Gee, he left that part out, didn’t he? | 这应该就是他说的那块板子了吧? |
[19:30] | Okay, let’s get this to DNA. | 那就拿回去做个DNA化验 |
[19:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:37] | Why would the board stay put, not the ladder? | 为什么这块板子不在梯子上呢? |
[19:39] | Well, things that are flushed to the ground in a hurricane tend to stay that way. | 因为飓风东西都被吹到了地上 |
[19:44] | Wind does nothing to get under. | 所有东西都被毁了 |
[19:50] | What’ve we got, H? | 发现什么了? |
[19:52] | Why do these roses survive the hurricane? | 飓风过后为什么这些花没事? |
[19:55] | It’s where Martin’s body landed. | 这是Martin死的地方 |
[19:57] | He probably shielded them from the storm. | 也许是他挡住了飓风 |
[20:03] | That would mean | 也就是说 |
[20:05] | that he was killed before the storm, right? | 他实在飓风到来之前已经被杀了, 对么? |
[20:07] | – It means we just got a timeline. – So, mother nature ….. | – 也就是说我们有他死亡时间了 – 自然规律 ….. |
[20:10] | has helped us out. Nice going. | 帮助了我们. 干的不错 |
[21:02] | Gun doesn’t appear to have been fired recently? | 这把枪最近没有发射过的迹象? |
[21:04] | It doesn’t. | 没有 |
[21:06] | I have to call ’em like I see ’em. | 我看到什么就记录什么了 |
[21:07] | You got to do better than that. | 你应该做得更好些 |
[21:09] | Look at that guy. | 看看他 |
[21:11] | Divorce or not, the girl’s dead and he’s shed nary a tear. | 不管离婚与否, 老婆死了一滴眼泪也没掉 |
[21:14] | Well, if you’ll look, I did find that the weapon could have been cleaned after it was fired. | 啊, 仔细看看, 我还说了这把枪可能在试用以后被人清理过了 |
[21:18] | Yeah, he could have worn gloves. | 是啊, 也许他当时还戴着手套 |
[21:20] | No big stretch. / Yeah, it could show forethought of malice. | 这些也不稀奇 这就说明他应该是蓄意谋杀 |
[21:23] | But either way, you’re right, it’s not laying out the way we expected. | 但是你是对的, 好像不是我们预想的那样 |
[21:27] | Hey, Alexx, what’s up? | 嘿, Alexx, 你好么? |
[21:28] | Came by on this very case. That the T.R.O. husband? | 我来看看这个案子 这就是那个人丈夫? |
[21:31] | One and the same. | 就是他 |
[21:35] | Entry wound on his ex. | 他妻子身上的伤口 |
[21:36] | It’s ragged. Take a look. | 有点凹凸不平. 看看吧 |
[21:39] | It is ragged, | 是有点不齐, |
[21:40] | indicating it penetrated with less force than a direct hit. | 也就是说这不是正角度命中的 |
[21:43] | Like an injury consistent with a ricochet. | 看伤口, 子弹应该是跳跃这击中她的 |
[21:46] | Bullet pinged around the place? | 是那种可以爆炸的跳弹么? |
[21:47] | Well, something had to slow it down before entry. | 不能那么快下结论 |
[21:49] | Either way, you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么? |
[21:52] | Back to the crime scene. | 回案发现场看看再说 |
[22:10] | Any luck finding that ricochet? | 有什么头绪了吗? |
[22:12] | None so far. | 目前还没有 |
[22:14] | Where are we going with this? | 现在需要做些什么? |
[22:16] | Well, in the absence of a ricochet hit, I can use the lasers to find out | 我现在用激光来代替弹道 |
[22:18] | where the bullet was actually shot from. | 这样我就可以知道子弹是从哪个方向发射的了 |
[22:20] | Be easier to do with the power on. | 还是有电比较方便工作 |
[22:23] | Actually, it works in our favor. | 其实, 这样正好帮了我们 |
[22:27] | I can use these two points as a frame of reference. | 我可以利用这两点来确定真正的弹道 |
[22:40] | That is weird. / What? | – 真不可思议 – 怎么了? |
[22:42] | I mean, look. | 我是说, 看 |
[22:44] | Busted window, that’s all. Well, we assumed it was from the wind, | 玻璃被打碎了, 子弹从窗户那里过来的 我们现在可以推测子弹是被风刮过来的, |
[22:47] | but maybe not. | 当然也有可能不是 |
[22:53] | Look at all those spent bullets. | 看看这些费子弹 |
[22:57] | Think he opened fire from the yard? | 你是说她丈夫从花园里开的枪? |
[22:58] | No. I’ve got another suspect in mind. | 不是. 我觉得还有另一个嫌疑犯 |
[23:01] | Who? | 谁? |
[23:02] | I’ll tell you when I’m sure. Will you help me collect these? | 等我确定一下我的想法 能帮我收集这些子弹吗? |
[23:05] | I already got a collection. | 好像已经整理好了 |
[23:07] | Female. Cleans up after herself. | 死者在练习完了以后就清理了 |
[23:09] | Collected her own spent bullets. | 收集所有她用过的子弹 |
[23:12] | Tidy gun owner. | 爱干净的持枪者 |
[23:15] | Well, it may have been what got her killed. | 也许我知道是什么杀了她了 |
[23:31] | – The interior of the car, Speed?- I put that on the backburner, | – 化学物质试验? – 我把它放到燃烧器上, |
[23:34] | because I got this theory about the guy who slammed into the vehicle. | 这个想法来自于那个被甩向车子的死者 |
[23:37] | Theory being that he’s concealing his identity, right? | 也就是说他自己 销毁了所有可以证明他身份的东西? |
[23:41] | Well, there’s that, and uh, | 是这个意思, 而且…啊, |
[23:43] | I ran some traces that I found in autopsy. | 这些是验尸部给我的 |
[23:45] | You got acetone, xylene, toluene. | 现在有了丙酮, 二甲苯, 还有甲苯 |
[23:48] | You got, uh, titanium dioxide, | 还有二氧化钛, |
[23:51] | – various hydrocarbons… – Non-skid. | – 还有些碳氧化合物… – 防止侧滑 |
[23:53] | What surfers use. / Yeah. Prevents slippage on your board. | – 就是这些东西起的作用 – 对, 可以防止侧滑 |
[24:01] | I’m thinking he’s one of these guys that goes out, | 我想这个死者, |
[24:03] | tries to catch the monster wave before the big storm. | 想赶上暴风登陆时的巨浪 |
[24:06] | Okay, go on. | 恩..继续 |
[24:07] | Well, the physics of loft. | 随着浪的增高 |
[24:09] | This guy’s found half a mile inland. | 这个人已经到了500米高度 |
[24:12] | He’s got surfing epoxy on him. | 他还在感受冲浪的刺激 |
[24:13] | Hurricanes pick up small boats, small animals. | 飓风能够卷起小船, 小动物 |
[24:16] | I mean, a surf board could be used for loft. | 冲浪板估计也不例外 |
[24:18] | Right, hurricane picked him up at the beach, | 飓风把他从海边卷起, |
[24:21] | and then dropped him on the hood of that car inland. | 然后他被抛向了内陆的那辆汽车上 |
[24:24] | – It’s possible. – If he got caught in a vortex, | – 这倒是有可能 – 他被小旋风卷起, |
[24:26] | – there’s a very good chance. – Vortex? | – 也是有可能的 – 小旋风? |
[24:29] | – What is that… like a tornado? – But smaller. | – 像龙卷风吗? – 比那个小 |
[24:31] | Winds whip ’em up, then they take off on their own. | 是飓风是它们形成的, 然后这些小旋风会离开飓风独自前进 |
[24:35] | Gusts hit 150 miles per hour. | 速度大约每小时150公里 |
[24:37] | Surf board under his arm for loft… | 这个冲浪手… |
[24:39] | a guy could get picked up. | 也许就被这种小旋风卷起来的 |
[24:50] | so by determining the vortex, | 也就是说如果定下来小旋风的位置, |
[24:52] | we could figure out where he was picked up, right? | 我们就能确定他被卷起来的地点了? |
[24:54] | Doppler radar can help. | 咱们可以用多普勒雷达 |
[24:57] | Let’s check with accu-weather. | 先查一下最近的天气 |
[24:59] | It tracks the movement of the vortex. | 这就是小旋风运行轨迹 |
[25:01] | He came down in coconut grove. So looks like… | 他在椰子林被抛下的 也就是说… |
[25:05] | – this vortex picked him up. – Spinning over hobie beach. | – 也就是说在这被卷起的 – Hobie海滩 |
[25:09] | What kind of guy surfs in a hurricane? | 什么人才会在飓风登陆的时候冲浪呢? |
[25:11] | Well, he’s either a thrillseeker, | 他就是想寻求刺激, |
[25:13] | or he’s got nothing to lose. | 或者他已经一无所有了 |
[25:15] | Grab a uniform, Speed. Go check it out. | 穿好衣服, Speed 去查查 |
[25:38] | Blood on the nails. | 钉子上有血渍 |
[25:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[25:43] | Not a match to your victim on the fence. | 不是死者的血渍 |
[25:45] | And no match to the your suspect with the black eye, his brother-in-law. | 而且也不是死者哥哥的 |
[25:49] | Okay… | 很好… |
[25:52] | so we’ve got a third man. | 也就是说还有第三者 |
[25:54] | Let’s run this against CODIS, | 在进行一次CODIS测试, |
[25:56] | and see if we get any hits, all right? / All right. | – 看看有什么漏掉的线索? – 好的 |
[26:04] | Wasn’t speed supposed to do this? / Yes. | – 不是应该Speed来做这个吗? – 是的 |
[26:06] | I sent him to the beach. | 我让他去海滩看看了 |
[26:13] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[26:17] | Hey, take a look at that. | 看看这个 |
[26:19] | See that right there? | 看到了么? |
[26:21] | That is blood. | 是血渍 |
[26:22] | Hang on to that, will you? | 帮我拿一下 |
[26:25] | The victim only hit the windshield. | 死者只是撞了一下挡风玻璃 |
[26:28] | He never was actually in the car. | 他从来没有进到车里啊 |
[26:33] | Yes, but that’s exactly what makes this blood interesting. | 是啊, 所以我才觉得这血渍有点奇怪 |
[26:39] | Your cut. | 你也这样 |
[26:41] | It looks infected. | 好像是被传染了 |
[26:44] | However you got it. | 你真的被传染了 |
[26:46] | I was forced | 我是被迫的 |
[26:48] | to remove a young lady from her apartment during the storm surge. | 我被迫在这时候把你从你部门调过来 |
[26:52] | – And that is how she thanked you? – Yes, that and a few choice words. | – 你不是应该感谢我? – 是啊, 说什么好呢 |
[26:59] | Hang on. | 拿好 |
[27:01] | Speed. / Yeah, I found some people who know our surfer. | – 我问了几个人, 他们认识死者 |
[27:04] | Okay. / They say his name is John smith. | – 好的 – 他的名字是John Smith |
[27:07] | All right, well, that sounds bogus. | 听起来像假的 |
[27:09] | You get an address? | 拿到地址了吗? |
[27:11] | He’s on their mailing list, so I’m going to head over there now. | 我正要和他们去拿 |
[27:13] | All right, keep me posted. | 好的, 原封不动给我拿回来 |
[27:19] | That the stuff from the John smith shack? | 这些就是John Smith的东西? |
[27:22] | You were supposed to meet me at the truck. | 你是不是以为有一车东西 |
[27:25] | I figured you could use the exercise. It’s good for you. | 我觉得你还可以做做运动 这对你有好处 |
[27:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[27:28] | 20 bucks says “John smith” jumped bail on a violent crime. | John Smith是个被保释的暴力犯 |
[27:32] | 40 that he’s in witness protection program. | 他还是证人受到保护 |
[27:35] | All the goombas want to come down to south florida. | 所有麻烦都在咱们这了 |
[27:37] | For what, the weather? | 为什么来, 因为天气好? |
[27:38] | Look, if he was in witsec, CODIS would’ve red-flagged him as being in the program. | 瞧, 如果他是证人, CODIS应该把他列为头号保护对象 |
[27:42] | – I did one of those last year. – Do you mind getting the door? | – 我去年就是做这个的 – 能帮我开一下门吗? |
[27:48] | – Traction-n-more. – It’s for surf boards. | – 防侧滑剂 – 冲浪用的 |
[27:51] | How’d you miss this? / P.D. Packed the boxes, I didn’t miss anything. | 怎么没忘了这个? 我不会对调任何东西的 |
[27:56] | He sprayed it on the surf board, and.. | 他把这东西喷在冲浪板上, 然后.. |
[27:59] | it transferred onto his body. | 这些东西蹭在他身上 |
[28:06] | Then the wizard of oz touched down. | 结果就留在身上了 |
[28:09] | Pizza places, | pizza店, |
[28:11] | eye doctor. | 眼科医生 |
[28:13] | I’ve got a used library books. | 这里还有二手书 |
[28:16] | Surfing documentaries. | 冲浪资料 |
[28:18] | At least the guy died doing something he liked. | 好像他很喜欢这么死 |
[28:20] | What kind of books? | 什么书? |
[28:22] | we got a mystery. | 探险的 |
[28:24] | – Thriller and accounting. – Accounting? | – 刺激宝典和会计 – 会计? |
[28:27] | He’s a surf bum accountant? | 爱冲浪刺激的会计? |
[28:33] | Something’s up with that. | 我觉得有点不对劲 |
[28:35] | Check book. count balance of $98.26. | 支票簿 还有98.26 |
[28:40] | The guy was neat. | 这个人生活有序而且细心 |
[28:41] | Crosses his sevens. | 所有的7和2都用横杠做了区别 |
[28:47] | Check this out. | 看看 |
[28:50] | Six years ago. | 6年前 |
[28:54] | Jersey city accountant disappears. | Jersey政府会计消失 |
[28:57] | Local man, Steven granger, went missing | 本地人, Steven Granger, 走失 |
[29:00] | friday after an IRS meeting | 在周五IRS会议以后 |
[29:02] | about his recent accounting records for reputed mobster, Ilia krestavich. | 他就是被誉为Llia Krestavich的盗贼 |
[29:07] | That’s nice. / He could have been running from the IRS. | – 很好 – 他可能在躲避IRS |
[29:10] | The IRS usually lets you work out a payment plan. | IRS总是让人多干活 |
[29:13] | My guess… | 我猜… |
[29:15] | is that he was running from these mob guys. | 他是想躲避那些IRS的暴徒 |
[29:17] | – He got caught stealing. – How much did he steal? | – 他从那里偷了钱 – 他偷了多少? |
[29:19] | There was a discrepancy of $1,500,000. | 大约1,500,000 |
[29:24] | – And the guy’s living in a shack? – The overhead is low. | – 但是他住在破茅屋? – 而且顶棚还那么烂 |
[29:27] | $1.5 mil’ll go a long way. | 1.5亿元够他生活一段时间的了 |
[29:29] | A lifetime. | 一辈子都够了 |
[29:31] | I guess we figured out why this guy would surf in a hurricane. | 我想我们知道这个人为什么在飓风来的时候还在冲浪了 |
[29:35] | We did? / Yeah, he was an accountant who steals from the mob. | – 解决了? – 他是个曾经从暴徒手里偷过钱的会计 |
[29:38] | He’s a nut job. | 所以他要跑 |
[29:41] | Can’t be that nuts. He got away with it. | 没那么恐怖吧 他吓得要跑 |
[29:43] | He got away from the mob, not the hurricane. | 他是想躲避那些暴徒, |
[29:53] | Horatio. | 而不是飓风 |
[29:55] | I didn’t get any hits on CODIS. | CODIS检查没有任何发现 |
[29:57] | But I did run the report on the blood from the plywood nailsin Medesto’s backyard, | 但是我检查Medesto后院三合板发现, |
[30:01] | against the blood you got in the car like you asked me to. | 这些血渍和你在车里发现的吻合 |
[30:05] | Not that I understood why, frankly, but… / findings? | – 我真的不明白为什么, 但是… – 发现什么了? |
[30:09] | They match. | 他们吻合 |
[30:10] | One in 4.3 trillion people have these combinations. | 4.3兆分之一的人才有可能吻合 |
[30:14] | There’re only six billion people on earth, so… | 但是只有6亿人在这个地球上, 也就是说… |
[30:16] | these crimes are linked. | 这些犯人是同一个人 |
[30:19] | To one criminal. / All right. | – 是同一个人 – 明白了 |
[30:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:22] | sure. | 没什么 |
[30:25] | Yelina, yeah, hi. | |
[30:26] | – Listen, this driver stinks. – Let’s bring him in. | – 听着, 那个肇事司机 – 把他带来 |
[30:30] | Martin medesto, my neighbor? | Martin Medesto, 我的邻居? |
[30:32] | – Your late neighbor. – Yeah, I know. I heard. | – 后来搬进去的 – 是的, 我听说了 |
[30:35] | Poor Susana. I know she’s got a baby on the way and everything. | 可怜的Susana. 她怀了孩子 |
[30:37] | Do I detect a note of insincerity on your part, Todd? | 你有没有什么隐瞒我的, Todd? |
[30:41] | No. we were friendly. | 没有, 我们都和平相处 |
[30:43] | Well, then, can you explain to me how we found your blood | 那么你来解释一下为什么你的血 |
[30:46] | at the foot of Martin’s body? | 会在Martin尸体旁边呢? |
[30:49] | My blood? | 我的血? |
[30:50] | We found it on some nails protruding through a piece of plywood. | 我们在一个三合板的钉子上发现的 |
[30:58] | I mean, I, I lent him my lawn mower, | 我借给他我的除草机, |
[31:00] | I knocked into this plank with nails sticking out of it. | 我把那个板子钉在了机器上 |
[31:03] | It was in his garage. About a week ago. | 已经在他车库了放了一周左右了 |
[31:07] | – Not award winning. – No, not award wining, | – 编的不错 – 是啊, 变得不错, |
[31:10] | and not even close. We also found blood inside your car. | 但是还不太准确, 我们还在你车里发现了血渍 |
[31:18] | – You found blood? – Yeah, your blood. | – 你发现了血渍? – 是, 是你的血 |
[31:21] | So either you’re a hemophiliac, | 我在怀疑, |
[31:24] | which I doubt, | 你是有血液病, |
[31:26] | or you were up to no good on hurricane day. | 还是说你在飓风登陆那天出了什么事 |
[31:30] | If you’re so convinced, | 如果你不信, |
[31:33] | why don’t you prove it? | 为什么不去证实? |
[31:35] | Show me how it is that you think I stuck my neighbor on top of his fence. | 证明我把我的邻居钉在了篱笆上 |
[31:40] | I’m going to. | 我会的 |
[31:53] | You sure about this? | 你确定么? |
[31:54] | Oxidation on all these spent bullets tells us they were fired some time ago. | 根据氧化程度看这些子弹已经用过很久了 |
[32:04] | Florida humidity? | 佛罗里达很潮吗? |
[32:05] | It’s the same oxidation as the bullet that killed Deena. | 这些子弹的氧化程度和杀死Deena的一样 |
[32:09] | I couldn’t see it until I cleaned all the blood off. | 在我没清理掉所有血渍之前我还没发现 |
[32:11] | You’re telling me the bullet that killed Deena was shot twice. | 你是说杀死Deena的子弹发射过两次 |
[32:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:14] | The first time was by Deena herself at target practice. | 第一次是Deena联系射击 |
[32:16] | 1,250 feet per second. | 每秒1,250尺 |
[32:19] | And then, you were right. She cleaned up after herself. | 然后, 正如你所说的 她在练习完了以后清理了所有子弹 |
[32:27] | And that’s where the spent bullet stayed until the hurricane came through, | 那些子弹一直好好的, 直到飓风来临 |
[32:30] | picked it up and shot it a second time… into her. | 飓风把子弹卷起, 然后在1秒钟之内杀了她 |
[32:34] | I want my stereo. It’s mine. Okay? / I don’t want to sit here… | – 我想要回我的音响行吗? – 我不想在这谈… |
[32:37] | 150 mile-an-hour wind can whip a bullet 220 to 300 feet per second. | 每小时150公里的飓风 让子弹以每秒220至300尺的速度飞起来 |
[32:44] | Listen, that’s mine! We have to leave! | 听着, 那是我的! 我们现在必须走! |
[32:50] | This one is definitely going to hit the ballistics lecture circuit. | 这正好符合了弹道轨迹 |
[32:53] | The only question I have is. | 我还有个问题 |
[32:55] | Where was Jed? | Jed在哪? |
[32:57] | Under the bed, with his jacket. | 在床下, 盖着那件夹克 |
[33:03] | So what, I was under the bed. | 我在床下怎么了 |
[33:06] | – That makes me the smart guy. – It makes you a smart coward. | – 这个案子能看出来我们很聪明 – 而你却很胆小 |
[33:08] | Whatever, dude. Bottom line is it’s murder by hurricane. | 无所谓. 她是被飓风杀死的 |
[33:12] | I didn’t do it. I’m out of here. | 我没做 我要走了 |
[33:14] | – See you around. – Oh, I don’t think so. | – 再见 – 哦, 我不这么觉得 |
[33:15] | – Detective? – You’re under arrest. | – 探长你呢? – 你被拘捕了 |
[33:18] | For what? / Grand theft. | – 为什么? – 偷窃罪 |
[33:20] | – Grand theft? – You were divorced. | – 偷窃罪? – 你们离婚了 |
[33:22] | It’s your wife’s property. You have no right to it. | 那些是你妻子的财产 你没有权利拥有 |
[33:24] | You’re going to go away for a few years. | 你会被管制几年 |
[33:26] | – God, I can’t believe this. – Well, you will. | – 天啊, 真不敢相信 – 你会的 |
[33:28] | when you’re decked out in a set of orange jail jumps. | 当你起床时发现监狱桔红色的套服的时候 |
[33:31] | Your only electronics is going to be a fuzzy black and white tv | 你的音响只剩下黑白电视机了 |
[33:33] | you’re going to share with hard-timers. | 和那些重刑犯一起共用 |
[33:35] | About 50 of them. | 大约共用50样东西 |
[33:45] | So, DNA results show a match from the driver’s seat | DNA显示在驾驶员座位上的血渍 |
[33:48] | and the blood found on the plywood nails in Martin medesto’s bark yard. | 和Martin后院的血渍吻合 |
[33:51] | From Marty’s killer. That’s right. | 那就是杀死Marty的人 |
[33:53] | How did it get there? | 怎么会在那里呢? |
[33:55] | I’m working the hypothetical like you suggested. | 按照你的推测我做了个假设 |
[33:58] | Based on the crime scene photos, | 根据现场的照片, |
[34:00] | – I’ve created this rendering. – Okay, here’s what we do. | – 我建了一个演示 – 好的, 让我看看 |
[34:02] | Let’s add the plywood we found just below Marty. | 把那块三合板加进去 |
[34:06] | Marty would have been here, | Marty尸体在这, |
[34:08] | and the board, there. | 板子在这 |
[34:10] | Flat on the ground. Hurricane couldn’t move it. | 平放在地上 不可能被风刮起来 |
[34:13] | Now add the second man at five feet nine inches tall | 现在加一个5尺9寸的男人 |
[34:16] | and place him at the bottom of the ladder. | 然后把他放在梯子下面 |
[34:22] | Good. Now, | 很好. 现在, |
[34:24] | collapse the ladder backwards. | 让梯子向后倒 |
[34:26] | If he were to give a pull of the ladder. | 如果他推动梯子 |
[34:29] | Your unknown man’s squarely on the nails. / Yes, he does. | – 那么那个凶手就会被钉子扎到 – 没错就是他 |
[34:32] | And you know what? | 知道么? |
[34:33] | He’s not unknown. | 他不是未知的 |
[34:38] | Todd, let me see your back. | Todd, 又见面了 |
[34:44] | Let’s go. Back. | 让我们看看后背 |
[34:53] | See, Todd, | 瞧, Todd, |
[34:54] | Those nail marks nail you for this crime. | 这些钉子口说明你是凶手 |
[35:02] | Okay, it was an accident. | 好了, 只是个以外 |
[35:04] | I was on the ladder with Martin, helping him board up his house, | 我和Martin一起在梯子上, 只是想帮他弄好他的房子, |
[35:07] | and the wind from the hurricane blew us over. | 那样房子就不会有事了 |
[35:09] | So, you accidentally hammered his calves, | 也就是说你不小心用锤子弄伤了他的腿, |
[35:12] | and you were accidentally blown over? | 你也不小心受伤了? |
[35:16] | Fine. So, we had a small fight first. | 我们之前有点小冲突 |
[35:20] | Doesn’t mean I killed the guy. It’s assault and battery. | 但是不表明我杀了他 我们只是打了几下 |
[35:22] | You know how I know you’re lying, Todd? | 知道为什么我知道你在撒谎么, Todd? |
[35:26] | That’s why. You know what that is? | 这就是原因 你知道是什么吧? |
[35:30] | A rose. / Yeah. A rosebud. | – 玫瑰 – 没错, 是玫瑰 |
[35:32] | We found that intact under Martin’s body. | 我们在Martin尸体下面发现的 |
[35:35] | Hurricane wiped out all the others. It’s called a time line. | 飓风席卷了所有东西 这也就有了个作案时间 |
[35:39] | So, your little accident happened before the hurricane. | 也就是说你所谓的小以外发生在飓风到来之前 |
[35:42] | What she’s saying is that the storm didn’t kill him. | 她的意思也就是说, 飓风并不是导致他死亡的因素 |
[35:45] | You did. | 而是你 |
[35:47] | Damn it, Martin, I need the ladder. | 你他妈的, Martin, 我需要这梯子 |
[35:48] | – Give me a chance. – You’re already boarded. | – 给我用一下 – 你已经弄好了 |
[35:50] | Get off me. / Storm’s going to destroy my house. | – 放开我 – 飓风会毁掉我的房子的 |
[35:53] | Man, I need it. Give it to me. | 哥们, 我需要梯子 给我 |
[36:19] | He was double boarding. | 他包了2层 |
[36:20] | Excuse me? | 我不懂? |
[36:22] | He had one set of boards up on his house already, | 他已经包好了一边了, |
[36:24] | and he still wouldn’t loan me his ladder so I could take care of mine. | 他还是不肯借给我梯子让我包我的屋子 |
[36:26] | So while you boarded your house, Martin bled to death in his backyard. | 然后你就去包你的屋子, 任由Martin死在他的院子里 |
[36:30] | That’s right, and then you went out to your car, | 没错, 然后你开车走了, |
[36:32] | and you bled in your car on the seat. | 然后你的血渍蹭到你车上 |
[36:38] | – I was trying to save my house. – Yeah, and you did. | – 我只是想保全我的房子 – 你做到了 |
[36:41] | You did save your house, didn’t you? The problem is, | 你确实保全了你的屋子, 不是吗? 但问题是, |
[36:43] | is you’re not going to be seeing that house for a long time now, are you? | 你要有很长一段时间见不到你的房子了, 对么? |
[36:53] | Will you tell his wife that I said I’m sorry? | 能不能替我向他妻子说声对不起? |
[36:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[36:57] | I can do that. I’ll speak to his wife. | 我会说的 |
[37:00] | Just out of curiosity, | 别怪我多管闲事, |
[37:02] | Todd, | |
[37:03] | what should I tell …. | 我想说的是 …. |
[37:05] | his unborn child? | 他未出生的孩子怎么办? |
[37:11] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[37:21] | Miguel? | |
[37:23] | Lieutenant. | 警官 |
[37:27] | My sister’s in the hospital. | 我妹妹在医院 |
[37:29] | – Everything okay? – She had a baby boy. | – 没什么事吧? – 是个男孩 |
[37:32] | Wanted to let you know. No complications, healthy. | 想让你知道 孩子很健康 |
[37:34] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[37:35] | We, uh, we got Martin’s killer. | 我们…啊…我们抓到了杀Martin的人 |
[37:37] | It turns out to be the neighbor across the street. | 是临街的邻居 |
[37:45] | Hey, no hard feelings for coming after me. | 我已经没有什么感觉了 |
[37:48] | Are you going to look in on the little boy? | 你不去看看那个小孩么? |
[37:51] | Right. | 好的 |
[37:53] | Miguel? | |
[37:56] | It’s going to be weird, that’s all. | 这一切太突然了 |
[37:59] | Didn’t always approve of how his old man treated my sister. | 看看那凶手对我妹妹做了什么 |
[38:05] | – What do I tell his kid? – Let’s tell him that his father… | – 我怎么和孩子说? – 就说他爸爸… |
[38:09] | his father died trying to save their home. | 他爸爸为了保护这个家死的 |
[38:13] | Right. | 好的 |
[38:16] | Thank you, lieutenant. / Sure. | – 谢谢你警官 – 没什么 |
[38:17] | You take care. | 多保重 |
[38:23] | Hi, guys. | 嘿, 你们好 |
[38:24] | Bye, guys. | 再见了 |
[38:25] | Hey, Calleigh. | 嗨, Calleigh. |
[38:27] | I, uh, heard you busted the stereo man. | 我, 啊, 我听说你抓了那个偷音响的人 |
[38:28] | Hey. I heard you found out who the car crash victim really is. | 嗨. 我听说你最终知道那个被车撞死的人是谁了 |
[38:31] | Yup. He was a bad guy. | 是啊. 他不是什么好人 |
[38:34] | You know maybe not all bad. | 也许并不那么坏 |
[38:35] | I think the mob would disagree about 1.5 million times. | 估计IRS组织会反驳你1.5亿次 |
[38:39] | But you know what I was thinking? If he hadn’t have stolen from the mob, | 但你知道我怎么想的吗? 如果他不偷那些钱, |
[38:41] | then he never would have become a beach bum in florida, | 那么他就永远不会来佛罗里达冲浪, |
[38:43] | and then he never would have gotten picked up by the hurricane, | 那么他也不会被飓风卷起来, |
[38:46] | and if he hadn’t have gotten picked up by the hurricane, | 如果他没有被飓风卷起来, |
[38:47] | he never would have hit Burton’s car, | 那么他就不会被Burton的车撞到, |
[38:49] | and if it wasn’t for hitting Burton’s car, Burton would’ve gotten away with murder. | 如果他没有被Burton的车撞到, Burton这个凶手就会跑掉 |
[38:56] | Leave it to you, Calleigh, to find something good to come out of a hurricane. | Calleigh你应该去研究一下飓风带来的好处 |
[39:01] | They do alleviate global warming. | 我想可以缓解温室效应 |
[39:04] | She’s, uh, | 她, 啊, |
[39:07] | way too cheerful. | 是个乐观的人 |
[39:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:59] | Oh, I just locked up the paperwork on Burton. | 哦, 我刚刚把Burton的案子结了 |
[40:02] | – But if you want it. – No. That’s okay, that’s fine. | – 但如果你想看 – 不. 没关系的 |
[40:04] | It won’t be a problem. | 没什么的 |
[40:06] | I’ll just be a minute. / Okay. | – 给我1分钟 |
[40:10] | Here we go. That’s all the papers. | 给你 都在这呢 |
[40:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:13] | All rightie. | 好吧…. |
[40:17] | I was, uh… I was wondering… | 我, 啊… 我担心… |
[40:19] | I was wondering what, uh, | 我担心, 啊, |
[40:20] | you guys were doing tonight, you and Ray, jr.. | 你们今晚都做些什么, 你和Ray.. |
[40:25] | well, um, you’re gonna have to, uh… | 啊, 你应该, 啊… |
[40:28] | you’re gonna to have to take that board up down, | 你应该把屋顶的布拿下去, |
[40:30] | so I, I assume you’re going to need some help. | 所以我觉得你是不是需要帮忙 |
[40:33] | Lieutenant Caine? | Caine警官? |
[40:35] | Yeah. / You, uh, evacuated me. | – 什么事 – 你, 啊, 你应该遣送我 |
[40:39] | They.. they told me I could find you here. | 他们说能在这找到你 |
[40:41] | Right. Um, | 啊 |
[40:42] | Julie, right? / Uh, Julia. | – Julie, 是吧? – 啊, Julia |
[40:44] | Julia, | Julia, okay. |
[40:46] | Julia, | 好的 |
[40:48] | I’ll be right with you. | 我这就和你走 |
[40:57] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[41:23] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么了? |
[41:24] | She’s, um… | 她, 啊… |
[41:27] | I think she’s going to be fine. | 我想她会没事的 |
[41:30] | How, um… | 那么, 啊… |
[41:32] | how did later sound? | 那么最后怎么决定呢? |
[41:37] | I think that would be nice. | 我想我们能解决 |
[41:39] | Good. | 那好吧 |
[41:41] | Good. | 好的 |
[41:44] | So I’ll see you later. | 再见 |
[41:46] | Yeah. | 再见 |
[41:48] | Okay. | |
[41:50] | Yeah. | |
[41:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:14] | The city of Miami is returning to normal after Anthony. | 安东尼飓风过后迈阿密恢复平静 |
[42:18] | Power is back on in all but outlying areas, | 电力已经全部恢复, |
[42:20] | and homeowners are digging out of their homes. | 居民也都回到自己家园 |
[42:23] | Surf’s a calm foot to foot and a half. | 一切都恢复成以前的样子 |
[42:26] | Thanks to the trade winds out of the bahamas, | 感谢收听巴哈马之音, |
[42:28] | temperature’s a balmy 72. | 华氏72度 晴 |